Old 06-02-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elas87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North East area

Fellow bros, I m not sure is this the correct place to post.

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost. Location at upper thomson area next to a mookata shop. Green signboard at level 2. Read her reviews from Sgxxxxxxxcastle website where all of them rate her positive on her massage and service very good. Abit itchy, so decided to text her and she reply fast. Saw on the website was $100, 60mins, she say was 40mins and 2 HJs because I ask to confirm whether the package is the same. Fine, 20mins shortage is ok because I just want to test her HDLY with clothes off as one of the review wrote. Reach the shop and was being ushered to the room by another ML. Told me to go shower first, I proceed. Done with the shower, I waited 10mins for her to come in. Fine.

Once she came in, she ask me 2 HJs right? I say yes, but you can massage first and then just do 1HJ will do. Then she tell me to lie down and start the HJ with the oil. To be honest, the moment she do it. I was so turn off because it is just like a normal masturbate. Do for the sake of doing. Cannot full roaming only can squeeze the tits outside, cannot carress the nipple because she don't like. Touch the butt, she say cannot touch can keep resisting and increase the speed. Then shoot first load, she tell me to turn around and help me massage so later can start 2nd round. I just follow what she say and she went out to clean her hands, 5 mins later she come in then start to massage and i try to create some small talk.

Talking about the massage was really disappointing because 1 hand press and 1 hand reply voice or text message and the worst thing is after a few mins of massage and back stepping, she signal me to lift up my butt so she start her lousy HDLY without caress. It was more like chin chai grab the balls, scratch abit on the groin area. The feeling is like scratching after mosquito bite and then a PRC lady called her and she don't give a damn and just keep chatting until she think that its time to cut off. Signal me to flip over and then start to apply lots of oil to stroke my 2IC. I started to autoroam again and she tell me can only squeeze her tits outside and no touching her below where the advertisment states full roaming. Then she tell me if I want to see her color tv, top up $20 more. Immediately I no mood and just lie down and let her play my sleeping 2IC until times up. I proceed to take my slow shower and she came in to change the bedsheet and waited for me to get it done. Paid her and left.

Guys, I don't care whether anyone who is going to zap me because you are her regular or whatever after reading this. If she don't give me a lousy service, I won't waste my time typing this FR over here to warn all the fellow samsters.

PM me if you want to know the actual location. Save your Vitamin M on better quality ML.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN