View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Means I can post my another quick FR liao back dated 12 Dec 2016 12pm

B Fashion Spa (B Fashion Hotel)
Since it was my last day in this virgin trip, I shall just settle some place early due to 5pm flight back to Sillypore and also make sure that it was near to the shopping mall (Mall Taman Anggrek) which I had some last min stuff to buy over there as well. I reach that spa at around 12ish early noon, selection only got 4 massage wanita to pick from... wasnt very choosy about it as my main objective is to get a good strong and hard massage before going back to the silly days. So I pick no. 10 name Kirana. I took the deluxe room which cost around 315k rp and opt for massage 90mins along with fj finish which cost another 435k rp. The room was big with a big shower room as well enough to put another bed in there (for your imagination). So we started off with a shower quite sop but she really shower me like a baby which I like always. Then proceeded for around 40 mins of strong and hard massage very good strength and strong bones she had despite a petite body of around 40 plus kg..there was a big wall panel TV in the room and there's only 2 channels.. 1 is advertisements which kept looping and the other is JAV which I accidentally tune into that channel and she said I naughty in a joking way cos I got turn up the volume abit ... :O After which bbbj abit then caps on and proceeded for cowgirl she very auto pilot in this position and very horny liao.. After which I initiate for doggy which I kinda regret cos that exposes all her body marks from lower hip onwards which kinda turn me off and sort of delayed my orgasm...Once close to the 1 hour mark I suggested to finish in missionary and had a good shot...

Looks:6/10 (with make up quite milf kind)
Boobs:B (sensitive milf nips kind)
Fj:7/10 (cos she she can auto pilot most of the time)
BJ:5/10
Massage:8.5/10
RTM:Yes!
RTF:No maybe might try again at a later time slot.. got more selection...
Dmg:315k + 435k rp (I would rather go Orchardz with this dmg though)

Last edited by erobaka; 03-01-2017 at 10:41 PM.