Old 03-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SIEM REAP ? need HELP

Bro i am not very disappointed lah just that i feel a lot for this place, pitiful to see simple village girls plying in this trade, thats the lure of money, in every country as long u have money u get all sorts of girl u want, seeing them at such a young age reminds me of singapore uncles going to batam to find young virgins, What a sad pathetic story.. Those phaedopiles deserved to die sia... Later i continue to write part 2 of my journey on my stay here hor.

Now going to pub street near old psar(market) for a drink with 2 female German backpackers i met at the SR bus station on my first day here. Haiz i am sex starved here la knn, today while climbing up ang kor thom i met a korean female backpacker at the east gate. wa she not wearing bra sia, i go an instant hard on.... In SR koreans makes up the most number of tourist followed by Ang Mohs. Cock steam until dry sia everywhere u go u see ang mohs ladies wearing very skimpy outfits with no bras coz its hot here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Haha seems like you are very disappointed with this trip
But tks for your field report....at least we know what to expect if we go there
Have u try to friend the ang moh backpacker there