View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Momo/Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Bowie, 2,500B x 90 min. Very pretty and cute SYT, very slim with brown skin. Looks way better than her photos, probably is a university girl. She initiated DFK in the shower, I like it. Spent some time to enjoy her. Good catbath, offers DFK and BBBJ. Very tight pussy. Excellent service. Tipped her 200B.

Girl (Visit 2): Natasha, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute SYT, very slim. Looks like a university girl. Doesn't offer kissing, she will bite u if u kiss her, but I keep risking it anyway haha. Good catbath, BBBJ. Her cat bath is full of saliva. Very tight pussy. Service overall is very good, just lack that kissing.
Seems you like Momo. Curious as to why you don't try Pretty, which is almost next door? They're famous for offering SYTs.