View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I share my FR from my Nov 2022 trip. This was a business trip. I sneaked out for some girls when I had time. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Kokoro
Girl: Natalie, 3,900B x 90 min. Short and curvy, she is not slim. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, excellent chair play sits on your lap for B2B, lots of grinding on pussy and boob fuck. Hot and cold water BBBJ on the chair, did AR from below the chair then another one on the nuru mat. Great Nuru session but spent too much time here. Get very good catbath, DFK, BBBJ.

Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Bowie, 2,500B x 90 min. Very pretty and cute SYT, very slim with brown skin. Looks way better than her photos, probably is a university girl. She initiated DFK in the shower, I like it. Spent some time to enjoy her. Good catbath, offers DFK and BBBJ. Very tight pussy. Excellent service. Tipped her 200B.

Girl (Visit 2): Natasha, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute SYT, very slim. Looks like a university girl. Doesn't offer kissing, she will bite u if u kiss her, but I keep risking it anyway haha. Good catbath, BBBJ. Her cat bath is full of saliva. Very tight pussy. Service overall is very good, just lack that kissing.

*** Massage
Girl: Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 90 min. I left my colleague alone at platinum mall to shop alone while I sneaked out to visit my regular for some company. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Patty, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Very pretty and cute SYT, slim with brown skin. Enhanced C cup boobs, feels soft. Get amazing BBBJ and plenty DFK. Comfortable to hug, very accomodating and have lots of stamina.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan except for my regular.