Old 30-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Minimum1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Sexperience

QUOTE=Buchikong] It is good to lean about SLs and FLs from you. The farm girls are too commercial and cooky and at times so sian that I wiil sent them back after two bonks. I would like to try these SL/FL girls for girl friend feeling but I don't speak Thai. I am also soft hearted (read my posting about my PRC girl) and afraid that I will kena kongtau, lose myself, get stupid and screw up my happy family leh

After reading Bro TV's hatyai after dark, i think I will try Kiss Lounge in my coming trip to Hatyai in May. Keep it up, Bro.[/QUOTE]

Hey Bros Buchikong
First thing you have to be thinking in mind when you go cheonging is you go to satisfy your sexual pleasure not looking for love.
Be generous doesn't mean be sincere.
You do treat WLs or FL or SL as human being like you but not GF because they have heart and soul too.
However, you can't control your emotion at all time so that please try to make one night stand feeling when you get the gals. If you are thinking about relationship, you may ruin your happy family.
Again! It's seem harshed but you are no need to feel sinfully if you can't help those gals because you have been doing wrong since you start getting sex with other women who's not your wife.

I know it's a bit difficult since it take me many stupid days and months for me to think about it.

I'll be in HDY around 19-21 next month too.