Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Minimum1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Sexperience

Chapter 1.2

New Life

Are those WLs really getting the new life after paying debt or after they quit this job?
If you read fictions, you will get two kinds of stories. One, WL goes back home and happy with money they get from Kon Jai Dee (Kindly person) and start they new job and life. Another, WL infected venereal diseases (VD) and sadly die alone. Although the fictions may twist story to make it more lively by including murder, drug or human trade, you still know what they gonna end up because it is sinful job.
I really don't want to know about WL life after I sleep with her since I don't care about their life much. Many guys do the same, but many don't. So, I am a mean guy!!!! You will know why I am so mean on this if you still keep reading my story.

Money money money is all you need

Have you ever realised that how much you pay for sex or getting chance to have sex? Sex and money are damn good couple.
I spent over THB 800,000 in past 6 years for that. Some of you may think that this amount of money, you can bonk girls for the rest of your life. Huh huh, believe me many people spend money more than me and probably you did too but you never realise that.
If you don't know how much you already spent, just ignore it because I don't want to make you feel bad when you compare your spending for screwing 50 girls to one dimond ring for sleeping with only one girl (ur wife) hahaha
What inside my spending?
Actually, about 30% or one third pay direct to girls service not including tip. I'm not including tip because I put it into next category since I used to be Kon Jai Dee (Kindly preson).
I spent over 30% to help many girls for renew their life or have a better living but so far no one getting the new life yet.
Another one third was spent for agent fee, meals, and other expenses that you will know later on if I still write next chapters. .

Be generous

This story is about a girl who I spent those money for renew their life and I call this money as a tip.
Mew is a lovely SL girl who is white, pretty face, great body and cup C35. :P " " I met her around end of year 2002 via agent in HDY. She was 20-22 years old and very attractive. She went to my room for the the first horizontal date. : P When we were making love, I kiss her eyelid and said I like her at first sight (Phom Chorb Khun: Phom = I,Chorb = like, Khun = you). She smiled but didn't say anything. When we had finished great sex, I asked her whether I can have her phone number or not. She replied me that she would give her number when I gave mine to her. No objection, I gave my phone number right away. It took me for a while to call her because I was very busy. I thought It was too long that I didn't call her and if I called, I afraid that she may not remember me. However, I decided to call her but no one picked up and it went to voice mail box. One week later, She called me and asked that I said I like her but never called her. I said I already called her one week ago but she didn't picked up the phone and I afraided that she gave me wrong number because she didn't want me to call her. I asked her to see my number in missed calls records. She said she can't see the record because she went to travel oversea and left her handphone at her apartment because her phone wasn't have international roaming.
So I said we should be even because she didn't pick up my call too, but she said not even because she was expecting my call for a month, why I called her so late and took me 3 weeks to call her and acidently on the day she left HDY.
She again asked me that I didn't really mean that I like her and I asking her phone number as I usual ask from any women. To calm thing down, I said I'll meet her to show that I really mean what I said.
It took me almost one week to meet her on Saturday night. She went to my room and chit chat, clearing what in mind and finished with what we love. Since that night, she never asked me for money when she met me but I was the one to offer her but not everytime because I didn't want her to feel bad. I bought her gifts or go shopping with her.
She stayed overnight with me when I was in HDY (usually Saturday night) but she often met me after midnight. She said she went out with her friends, and I understand because I want to show her my generous that she can do or go whatever she want.
I known from her after we met every week for one month that she was saleperson but she did this job to help her sister. She was getting money from her BF and on the day I called her she was going to Malaysia with her BF. Her BF came to HDY because she quarrel with her BF on phone and she didn't pick up his call for a week. She admitted me that she was angry at me that I didn't called her since she wanted to say she like me too so that she picked a quarrel with her BF instead of me..
FYI: Puying Khow Jai Yark, she can be angry or mad if you did following.
1: You know her too well: She feel like you are finding her faults.
2: You don't know when she want you to know: You are moron and don't interest what she is doing
3: You are not on her side: Even she is wrong, you have to say she is right.
4: You praise other girls: My technique if you make this mistake use this sentence "Taeh Khun Narak Kwa" = but you are prettier or "Taeh Khun Suay Thee Sud" = but you are the most beautiful
Just for samples, I will give FYI when you really can use it in Thailand.