View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold
Cotton from KinkAngel69

Booked Cotton from KinkAngel69 earlier this week.

OKT is a pleasure to deal with

Promised Cotton I would write an FR

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=979252

Some might recognize her from a different stable. She's still very much the same SYT goodness as before. I won't elaborate too much and will proceed with the summary below:

Looks: 7.5 / 10 - the pictures are definitely her without a doubt. Has some blemishes on her face, but very SYT looks and SYT vibes - sometimes pictures alone cannot convey everything, the real life presence is more captivating than just looking at the pictures. Love her smile when she recognized me and how she exudes that SYT energy.

Body: 9.5 / 10 - all natural C cups, and slim but curvy figure. Normal Thai tan. Just really nice body is all I can say. Slight tummy but the overall body is just really "chef's kiss" is what I think. Suggestion - try doggystyle to enjoy the sight of her slim waist and rounded ass. Or flip her around to enjoy the visuals of her big, natural, and soft assets.

BBBJ: Good effort, she's pretty seasoned by now

FJ: Enjoyed her SYT body with excellent figure - 'nuff said.

RTF: Already did, 3 or 4 times (including different stable)