View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 5
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Weird experience with Tinder date

You're the rebound. She like rope u in le but dun dare fully jump.

I was in one of these kind of r/s some years back. She is like keep saying separating with husband, tell me wait without deadline. She can say love u very much and even care when you get angry at her "family priorities", like late night take cab to bang u out of guilt etc. Then always say how nice if I were her husband. Then can suddenly 180 somewhere down the road tell u some nonsense excuse and ignore, then later out of guilt give back some pity sex. The husband's friend spotted us together one time going to a movie and informed him, he called her damn angry all that, so we had to end the movie, but banged very hard in their family car that night. All these disruptions to it being a normal relationship I stupidly just tahan just cause she damn hot. She's also very noob to hardcore sex since she married her childhood friend. Never really get out there f some guys. Out of guilt she always keep telling me to do anything that she never do before with her husband. So we got very hardcore.

Then she got pregnant. I told her once her divorce or what settled, I will take care of her. She would rather spend money abort just to save face from her family. Then every weekend tell me go church with her. Then everyday post those IG/FB post with some bible quote. Then some days she will just suddenly tell me Jesus say I must try to be the best wife for my husband and shit and we should end this. Excuse me he cheat on u and the girl even sent u their sex video u forgot? Then I was like.... so u tell me to wait for fuck?

A bit long liao. Anyway it was a rollercoaster for me. A lot of time and money wasted for pussy. That's why these days (before covid, prob gonna start again now) I just go for FLs. Just live in a small moment of the girl's life getting to know her, than also share her troubles.