Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skywater79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SNS

Aline, Brazilian

Was directed to a location at Orchard, and she picked me up at the lobby. I was immediately captivated by her beauty. Dressed like a OL, she's a stunning young lady with long, straight hair, captivating eyes, and striking features. She looked more beautiful in real person even without any make-up.

After guiding me to the room, I proceeded to shower first. Upon exiting the bathroom, she was already stripped down to a g-string.

Things heated up as I lay on the bed, and the action commenced with her initiating slow, deliberate kisses. She ventured downwards, and her BBBJ was out of the world, with variation of speed, deep throat and great suction. Her pussy was nicely shaved with no smell.

Making love with her is an absolute enjoyment. She has smooth, flawless skin, soft natural boobs and a perky ass. We had several positions, and my favourite was definitely doggy with a perfect view of her hot butt when I thrust her from behind. Her moaning was sexy and ecstasy to the ear.

After releasing my load, she patiently cleaned me up and we rest together on the bed for a while.

It was an unforgettable session and will definitely RTF. Extremely good service and very respectful.

She's such a gem, please be gentle and take good care of her.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement!