View Single Post
Old 24-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
tyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to all
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

Been over a year since my crazy overnight sexcapade with Lindy, finally had the time to ease off some stiffness issue down under. As usual, Lindy was extremely quick in replying and setting up the appointment was a complete breeze. She met me at the lobby and brought me up to the room. The lust immediately kicked in when I saw her waltzing infront in the lift, I swear if it’s not for the cctv I would done it right there. Tahan-ed, went into the room, stripped each other off and I immediately went for the perfect shaped bosoms, feasting on them like no tomorrow. She dragged me to shower with my dick in her hands hands. She proceeded to soap me up, before kneeling down and sucking the daylights out of my dick. Dried up, and the actions starts on bed. I pleasured her while she gave a solid BJ, and when she was close to dripping, it was caps on and we fucked like energizer bunnies. Just like the crazy night a year ago. We did multiple positions before I blew my load in that pretty mouth of hers. Even with her mouth full of cum, she still continued to suck me dry and lick me clean. Overall, it was a an amazing session and I’ll definitely look her up when I’m back in town.

Last edited by tyt28; 25-02-2020 at 10:27 AM.