Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2015, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun In Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Not many locals available. You can find some advertisements however on the Internet. Russians are also on offer; expect to pay at least 200euros for not more than an hour. There are also some nude massage parlours with Moroccon gals, called massage naturiste. I tried once; paid 120eur and she hardly touched my dick. Big rip-off, so I kept with chinese mp's, at least you know what you can expect.
Apart from this, I met a pretty friendly young PRC gal on the street in a neighbourhood called Belleville. She took me to her home nearby and I had sex with her for 60Eur, about half an hour.
But I'm back in sgp already...
True. Most pretty girls with an acceptable price are not French: they are from Romania, Brazil, Marocco, China..... If you read French you can look at sexemodel website, for example. As for Chinese girl they are famous for posting fake pictures and stating an age which is usually 10 years younger than they really are. Plenty of Chinese SW in Belleville area, but mainly MILFS.