View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bro thanks for sharing your experience. This reminds me of my experience about 4-5 years ago with a FL staying at one of the condos at Still Road. A petite PRC with large natural boobs, with tattoos on her back. She’s a real squirter too. Always able to squirt while I am eating her pussy. Even managed to swallow some of her squirt. Missed those good old times
No problem bro.

Squirters are actually harder to find than natural D cuppers or AR providers. Similar to lactating MLs lol.

Imagine finding a young, pretty squirter with huge natural Ds and is lactating. And provides top notch sex, including frenching, hot and cold bbbj + AR and can do CIM.

I think can only find in our dreams.

I also encountered a local squirter, I think her name was kristy last time. Her squirts are at a different level, like Bugis Junction fountain vs Suntec City fountain of wealth.

For her sessions, she needs to prepare huge trash bag plastics to cover the bed because she would squirt a lot and very high. A girl with naturally high sex drive. Quite pretty and petite but only A cup. Anyone remember her? Not cheap though.