Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
laughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Russia Adia from SNS report

A very sexy young gal dress in a sexy lingerie. She is nearly perfect match to the photos. Very beautiful with super sweet and smitten look and blonde hair. She has a perfect proportionate body with hourly glass figure with a soft luscious lips. A nature B size boob with a solid round shaped butt. Cleanly shaven below and very soft and smooth skin with no tattoes but have stomach piercing.

Her English was ok and she was able to hold the conversion while we break the ice. We started with the usual shower together, she’s very thorough. Frenching then follow by BBBJ in the shower.

After shower she offered to me a massage and then after awhile I pulled her near n we frenched heavily like love birds and she loves to be smooch.
After a good 10 minutes of dfk, she blow and woke up my little bro. Her BBBJ was the slow and steady type she will suck and hold on to my shaft.

I proceed down south to serve her. I gave her a good paint, she get horny as I paint her till she squirmed and moaned heavily. Her pussy was soaked with my salvia and her juice and she beg me to enter her.

I capped and enter her. We started with Cowboy ride, missionary, ride with butt facing u which is very sensational and finish with doggie. I ramp her hard and deep for a few stroke and she have a wild wild look while making out. Her moaning sound get louder and she seems to enjoy it. Her pussy was tight and i can feel the hotness inside and she really squeeze it hard during our love making.

After a while of pumping her, i got to urge that i am about to cum, i remove my cock from her and signal her to BBBJ me again. Remove my condom and she go in deep and suck really well. She gave me a fast & furious, deep throated kind of bbbj and suck for a a good 10 mins of sensual bbbj till I release all my load in her mouth. She suck all my load dry and making sure nothing was left.

After that, I took a rest and she proceed to wash her mouth and body. Send me off to the door with a soft peak at my neck.

Service was really excellent. Hardworking, patient and know how to treat and coax a man well. She is a must try, not regret and money well spend.