Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 15
CyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

FR of Na-Ra from VP
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=891502

Lucky to get a session with Na-Ra today. Had been eyeing for the longest time due to the pics and review and happy to say that she did not disappoint.

Again, take the following numbers with the standard grain of salt - YMMV (and numbers are inanely subject anyway.

OKT: VP - super responsive and probably one of the most thorough i've dealt
with! 👍🏻
Looks: 8.5/10 - Pretty (korean influence shines), definitely won't reject.
Body: 8/10 great proportions and curves
BBBJ: 9/10 - as others have said, she shines in this department. DT with tongue stud action was definitely memorable.
FJ: 8/10 - took initiative and willing to try different positions (she's flexible) but also happy to take cues/directions.
GFE: Honestly, slow to break the ice but glad initial worries proved to be unfounded. Things went from 0-100km pretty fast post the shower, fluent in french and communication (english) was no issues and happy to see her chatty post deed.

A great maiden foray with VP's stable (and my first to Dome 3) and would definitely recommend to others!