Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerayhd View Post
This thread is like the advertising thread for those okts. Who the hell write fr as if he is advertising for the girls? So many fake fr here that even the blind could see all those pumping of thread and pics were written by the okt themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post
Now that you mentioned it, it is quite obvious actually. You have a stable of less than 5 ladies who occupy more than 90% of the reviews in this great bonks threads for the past one month. The competitor stable to this stable, which has around the same number and type of ladies, has less than 10% of these reviews, but what is most interesting is, the stable with the most number of ladies (>20) does not even have one FR a day sometimes in this thread. Really Interesting haha.
Good observations.. I believe seasoned chiongsters can spot FRs written in a standard SOP template and also the frequency of posts by the chiongster as compared to the past old FRs even if there were not new accounts. Just take FR with a pinch of salt cos one man meat can be your poison.

Having said that, I do miss some good FRs by some bros in the past but I do agree the okt played according the rules though and I have pretty good experience dealing with that “stable” during covid given the fact that they are very professional, do not overly PS or bait and switch

Cut them some slack ppl also need their iron bowl to feed family, no different from marketing strategies in any industry loh..just like u keep hearing Shopee ad on tv haha

Last edited by addict999; 26-09-2022 at 02:33 AM.