Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post
Now that you mentioned it, it is quite obvious actually. You have a stable of less than 5 ladies who occupy more than 90% of the reviews in this great bonks threads for the past one month. The .
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
In all fairness, should there also be a bad bonks thread?
To be fair, i think to run a forum is not easy. A forum will be healthy to have have both good and bad FR. I believe every reader deserve a chance to write. Is a good sign for them to open the first step in writing and share about it.

Fake or no fake i think best for each individual to spot or do some homework. FR is just a reference, do not get to it to much and be too over about it. Important is the detail, and the accurancy as well as the content. I usually like to make it exciting to read and as accurate, detail as possible which is the main point.

Good we share, not good don't share and i think can just feedback to OKT tactually or share with circle of kaki about it rather than breaking their rice bowl which will be very cruel. Gal working this line not easy. If got choice you think want to work these meh.

As for number of ladies, i feel it should not be base on more gals should have more FR. Less gal should have less FR. Requesting reader like us to write an FR to share is also a tactics. I think cannot compare with other dome too because each dome may have it own number of ladies allow to be posted.

The attitude of the stable and the experience also play a part too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily