View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 08:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

bring your fight somewhere else like here ...what have all this post got to do with premium membership? i will start to zap all off-topic post in this thread after this post..

=====================

Here is a thought, start posting FRs to make your point creditable. i went thru your post and couldnt find a single FRs and yet you are posting giving me the impression that you are zapped in that thread because of posting FRs.

fyi i often add point to post in that thread to bill out genuine poster who have been unfairly negged by the OKTs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post
Apparently this proved that the zappers are from OKTs thats zapping everyone that is writing FRs for girl that is not under their Stable.
==============

so what is wrong with challenge the okts? imo Bad FRs should be allowed... however i am not the mod in that forum so i leave it for the mod in charge to decide what is best for his business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Refreshing your memory :

Challenging the okt .
=============

if that is a good suggestion maybe i should zap you in moderation so that nobody can zap you too? Cant you start contributing to the forum with some decent post.. 200 post and 99% are either about zapping or related to johnbass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapHim2Negative View Post
Simple!

Remain as moderated user. Don't upz your point.

As moderated user no body can zap you and you can suka suka post your POV

Got it?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here