Old 23-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bandido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Greetings bros, just found out about this ste.

Very true that Vegas is a bit overprice, went there to entertain a customer a month back, the gals are so so only.

For me, I would usually hunt and farm,

For farming, try SPG (Sales Promotion Girl) approach them and talk to them and say something like " is this new, anything special about them (the item they are promoting) Important rulu is do not stare at them like you gonna eat them whole, instead look at the products they are promoting. Make your move just before you leave, example, ask them, e.g Miss, shopping good clothes di Bandung dimana ya? They will tell you a few places, just ask them again where is that or dimana itu? Girls love shopping and you know what to do next. Just need to invest in buying them a dress or 2 and dinner, prolly not more than IDR 1jt but the ROI is absolutely fantastic...

As for hunting, many bros had already recemmended good places where you can go for instant action, but the feel and experience is not the same as the one above.

Happy farming and hunting..

As

I got a to know a few of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Please be aware that the legal age for having sex for the gal is 17 in Indonesia. I have heard that you could get gal below that age but be sure that the OKT is reliable. If you get caught with underage gal, the police will ensure you pay big time no matter how you plead your innocent.

My friends who own KTV in Bandung, Surabaya, and Jakarta are very sensitive about employing what appears to be very young lady. They have to ensure that these gals are above 17.

As for KTV that provide sure hit is Venetian and Amnes in Paskal Hypersquare which is closed to Hilton Hotel. The rate in Amnes is about Rp 1 million and the KTV room on the 1st floor does have an extra room for you to do the business. The room on the 3rd floor does not have that and you might have to bring her with you to your hotel. Amnes also have a good club on the 2nd floor. Please wear long pants and shoes if you want to go to the club. Lots of hot gals there. I don't know the rate there.

As for Venetian, it is a bit complicated. They have 3 category of gals:

Category 1 which is NORMAL has a minimum charge of 5 hours. Gal pricing vary from Rp 90k/hour, 100k/hour, and 120k/hour. The gal will drink and sing song with you. The different rate reflect their height, figures, and skin fairness.

Category 2 is FULL BOOK which has a minimum charge of 10 hours. Same gal pricing. What they do is they will wear see through lengerie with no bra.. you can auto roam. If you like the gal, you bring her to the room upstair (they provide hotel service) with additional Rp 500k to finish her off.

Category 3 is FANTASY which has a minimum charge of 15 hours. Same gal pricing. They will wear see through lengerie with no bra and panty. They will do hot dance (which they strip their cloth) every hours for 15-20 minutes. You can bring her upstair for extra Rp 500k to unload your lust.

Avoid Vegas even though they claim to be the most posh in Bandung. The gal there is a bit older (though they can really play) but not everyone can be taken out. The place is also very pricey and the gal all have horn. Security will ask for tips as well in that place.

Avoid Alvalcalo if you don't like druggies. This place is diagonally opposite Venetian.