Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PE

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
bro, when you say you can actually last through a BBBJ but couldn't last a min during actual sex actually points you towards anxiety issue. I would guess that the thought of "I'm Gonna Cum" just kept on appearing on your mind even before you really go through the motion. Been through this phase before.. somehow you gotta put yourself on even ground or higher. change the thought to she's here to please you and not the other way around might help in a certain way. unless of course when you PCC or even when she just touches you and you cummed already.. that's entirely different.

Also try the Kegel which many bros recommend. I find that this helps me alot to last longer and have a stronger erection. typical set as per mani website as follows

Repeat 3 times daily (can literally do anywhere and noone would realise)
1. Hold 3 sec / Release 3 sec (set of 10 to 12)
2. Hold and release and hold back for 10 to 12 times. then rest for 10 sec before resuming the next set. (total 3 to 4 sets)

You can even go google playstore or any apk store and download kegel exercise reminder.

Supplements could also help as well. typical like MACA, Arginine + Citruline etc. these are easily available in IHerb / Lazada nowadays.

Above just my POV. hope they are of some help to you.
agree with kegal, i also looking for natural foods that can help ? any to recommend? like eating more chicken for example.

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.