Old 17-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
danehoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fun In Paris

To all Sammyboy readers, I just wanted to share an experience I had in a strip club called La Diva (across the road next to Moulin Rouge) in Montmartre, Paris. I was visiting Paris 2 weeks ago and I was in Montmartre and had decided to check out this strip club called La Diva. When I walked in, it was quite empty (The alarm bells in my head should have rung) and I was immediately approached by one of the girls with the usual may I sit with you. They were quite evasive with my request for the menu, so I just asked for a beer. The girl then asked for a drink and I said OK (my fault for not checking the prices first but from my experience in New York, St Petersburg and other major cities around the world, well maybe it will cost say at most USD50 and I made a mistake assuming those would be the prices). With the drink, the girl said OK since you bought me a drink, I will dance for you, before I could react, she started dancing and immediately stripped and grabbed my hand to touch her. At that point, I felt something wasn't right and insisted on the price. To my horror and shock, they brought me a bill for Euro400 being the table dance and Euro200 for touching the girl. At that point I knew I was conned. Arguments with the establishment as you are all by now would have said, how stupid can you be, obviously didn't work and I ended up with a total bill of Euro780.

Bad experience and stupid of me but I thought maybe a warning to all out there is the least I could do. Please pass on my experience to whomever you could think of to avoid this club called La Diva (across from Moulin Rouge) at Montmartre, Paris.

Yours
Danehoe