Old 25-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to play in Paris

Had been living in Paris on-off my whole life. But trust me, it isn't a good place for P4P. Expensive, half-hearted service at the very best. I live near La Defense, so there isnt really much action around.

If you are adventurous, you can try the St-Denis (Strasbourg-St Denis on the metro) area for streetwalkers. Mostly Eastern Europeans like Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian etc. Smattering of Chinese PRCs too. Chinatown is in 13E, so you might get lucky by popping into one of the many Massage Parlors there. I also notice a lot of posters on the streets in 13E, with telephone numbers and all. Worth a shot? Whatever that is, avoid Pigalle like the plague. Pretty much a rip-off whichever way you look at it.

Best bet for action is to try hook up a local french girl (esp. North African) in a club or in a bistro/supermarket etc. Most are quite flirty and respond well if you speak French. Otherwise try up the Japanese/Korean tourists that flood around Champs Elysees. Cant go wrong by frequenting the highend boutiques there.

If all fails, there is always the aircrews...SQ girls? Try the Porte Maillot area. and look out for rather shabbily dressed asian girls taking photos along Champs-Elysees and speaking loudly. Half the time they are likely to be SQ girls. One of my colleagues was shocked when i pointed out a SQ girl that just served us on our flight up.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by home View Post
Hi, any bros who know where to play in Paris? How much does it cost to engage a local hooker? What services do they do? Thanks in advance!