Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
The Addicted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SIEM REAP ? need HELP

Sharing my experience at Siem Reap.

Just had my dinner around Sivutha Street, near Pub Street. I walked down The street and suddenly approached by a motobike guy. He asked whether need a ride. I ignored him, then he asked whether I want a girl. I was not planning for any action, so I ignore him again. He kept pestering me, until my curiosity began.

He offered $1 to take me to see the girls and if I was not keen, he would bring me back. He also offered me whether I want low end or high end. He said he got Khmer and Vietnamese. I agreed and jumped to his bike.

On the way, we passed by the low end place. It was a bit round down and dark. He told me to skip this. I agreed, but I managed to see inside. There were 3 girls and they sat on plastic chairs.

Then, we turned left to National Highway 6. We went straight until we hit Royal Massage Spa. We turned left again to the road just beside it. We rode less than 2 minutes. We turned right to enter the premises. From the gate, i saw the place was a multi-story hous bright compared with the neighbors, and had big car park. Whilst we just passed the gate, I looked around and I notice there were no cars. My heart sank, because this was my first time at Siem Reap. I must have been reading a lot of horror story about horny foreigner got mugged, robbed, etc.

We passed another gate stopped, there were at least 15 girls were eating outside. The motobike driver asked me to enter the house. Then, I saw at least another 30 girls inside. He brought me inside the room.

The room had sofa arranged in U shape and table in the middle. It was like a run-down KTV at Tanjong Pagar (if there is any), xcept no TV. I sat down and the mamasan came in sat down. Suddenly, all the girls from outside came in. They were trying to get my attention, hoping that I would select them. Some are late 20, some early 30. Some are plump (in my opinion), some are look hot chilli burning. I could not really tell which one was Khmer or Viet.

The mamasan spoke simple English, so the motobike driver was the one explained to me. The rate was USD100 for 1 shot / 1 hour plus one bottle Angkor beer plus room included.

I pretended to think, because i did my homework and had been told my friend about the rate in Cambodia. After 1 minute seem in deep thought, I told the mamasan that I was not interested. I pretended to stand up, but then she asked me how much. I said USD60 (i know it could be cheaper), but I just wanted to leave. She dropped to USD70. Ok lor.. i accepted. I just chose the girl who looked young and decent.. After I chose, the girl sat next to me and the others left the room. Mamasan asked the money and the beer came.

Before I left the room, I re-confirmed the motobike price. He said after I finished, he would bring me back. The cost was $2. $1 for coming and the $1 for bring me back. Okay

The motobike and I left. I saw the girl that I chose took another bike. We rode until National Highway 6 and turned right. We rode about less than 2 minutes. We stopped at Kunthea Guest House. The location is next to Cafe La Rose. Next to these buildings is Reaksmey Angkor Clinic. I stepped out from the bike and immediattely, the girl also came.

the driver told me that the room cost was $10. I immediattely pretended agitated. He told me that if I paid i agreed with the original cost, which was USD100, I would get the room for free. So, I walked to the recep and drop $10. The recep mentioned the number in Khmer, the girl led me to the room. The room was like the 1 shot room at G.....g road.

Inside the room, she went bathroom and locked herself in. I heard water running. The door opened, she was already wrapped in towel. Speaking with simple english, she told me to go bathroom. I undressed, washed a bit, and wrapped towel.

She was oledi under the blanket waiting. I jumped and immediattley went for action. Played her love hole and inserted my tall man. I made rotation until the girl softly screamed in pain. My nail hurt her

After satisfy playing with her love hole, she pinned me down and put cap on my brother. (Luckily I was always had few pieces in my wallet in this trip). She rode me until tiring herself out and we switched. i pumped from the top. After few minutes, exploded inside her.

We quickly washed and left as soon as possible. Before she opened the door, she asked for $2 tips. I again pretended agitated. She scared and left the room.

The motobike driver was outside waiting for me. He brought me back to where we met. i gave him usd 2, then he asked for more. Again, i pretended angry. He changed the subject. I asked for his number and name.

No: 28
Name: Pinah or something sound like that
Face: 7.. ( full make up, with fake eyelashes)
Boobs: A size (not the runway type, but got two bukit batok)
Weight: approx 45kg
B/J: zero
F/J: 7.5
RTF: not in this place, but there is no other choice, may be go back and fuck the one recommended by the bike rider. The motobike kept saying big boobs...

I hope all bros reading this, please prepare such as bringing your own condom from Singapore (you don't wanna do it raw, as HIV is high here). Second, be firm on the price.