View Single Post
Old 24-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
You are picking up Regular girls then (non-freelance, non-working girl) and just paying/tipping them after the fact. Regular girls you do not need to pay at all, and this is why i was confused as i thought you found working girls you negotiated to $40, which sounds way to low for the VN freelance market.

I do not disagree with you, as I used to regularly pickup normal girls in other countries when i have the time, usually from malls, coffee shops and stores, and have been able to get them to bed after 1-2 dates. However, due to being new in VN, not knowing the language, and having limited time, i did not try for regular girls. My comments only relate to the 'freelance' market which i found disapointing. For someone staying longer in VN, picking up regular girls sounds more worthwhile than picking up freelancers.
I had 1 girl who knows zero english and i know zero vietnamese.
And she is my current record breaker. 3 hour after our 1st meeting, we hurried back to my hotel.
Now we have apps.... use them to yer advantage. Google translate ya!

Omg so many people down my points here.
"no lobangs,only sharing your tales" - U want lobang then u ask and be specific. Expect to sit there and wait for people to feed info to u?
"incredulous story" -Yea my story is bullshit and so many forumers agree to my bullshit ya.
etc....

Thanks for the points!

Last edited by fallen11; 24-09-2016 at 09:48 PM.