Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
alextan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
Visited Cheryl today and much thanks to the bro who gave me her contact. You know who you are 😉. Gam xia much much.

One bro mentioned Cheryl is operating in Balestier. Yes, thats correct.
Place is easily accessible by bus and if u drive, there is an underground parking.

Cheryl is a very cheerful and playful girl. One might mistook her for a secondary school girl if u walk past her in the street.

I was given 3 service options:
1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Cheryl is petite and agile. She can easily manouvre on the bed without having u to do much adjustment.

I chosed option #2 . Her cat bath and AR 👅 were a little too agressive for me. So didnt really enjoyed. She even asked whether i want her to poke my anus? Said NO!! 😂 But i had fun eating her pussy both in missionary and 69. While licking her crazy (or actually myself crazy) i was also stroking her anus with my finger. She loves it much as she squirts wave after wave. I had read enough about her squirt skills, i can only say bros here boh hao siao. She really squirts a lot. I was mentally prepared and tell myself i wont get choked by her water. But still, i got sprayed in the nose and some got past my throat. So no matter how well prepared u are, get ready to drink some of it 😅 .

Frenching is worth mentioning. For a while i thought i was frenching my mistress. Cheryl will also grind her naked pussy on ur little bro. For a moment, i felt wanting to stick my dick into her pussy but luckily my big head won and didnt do stupid thing. Bros who are into boobs might be dissapointed in this department. I ended by shooting inside her 👄 in 69 and she took it like a champ (of course no swallow) followed by warm water cleansing using her 👄.

Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable outing. Cheryl aims to please and makes your day. Will RTF when the need arises. But before re-visiting Cheryl, i'll want to conquer MM 😎
Can share cheryl ctc? Thanks!