Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Antlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayview View Post
Contact Andy last week for 15k girls. She sent pictures for me to chose. When lady arrived I rejected as it was not the same person. She also mentioned earlier if you don't like you can reject and not pay. She then told me she will sent a better one and she's a student. When lady arrived she look slightly better and accepted as it was already late. As I speak mandarin I found out from her she was not a student and have even worked in other country before. For 15k quality is not even close to Geylang CAT150 girls. I later learned from my friend that you will never get the girl you see on the pictures. They will send out whoever that's available at the time. Personally Taipei is dissapointing and I wasted 15k
Yes. You did wasted your 15k. However this is the reality of this industry.
1) Everyone makes mark up. From price to girls quality. If you are a tourist on a short term, you will have to pay up(much more) to get what you want.
2) At night, we are all horny already. The operators know it too. They mark up their talents, we have a chance also to scale down our expectations. The transaction ratio is high enough for them to send you lower quality in the first round.
3) Till date, I have never got a satisfactory girl in whichever country I go for direct hotel service . The routine is all too familiar. Going to bars or KTV is much more easier if you have the time.