View Single Post
Old 30-08-2005, 04:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please read before you post any movie.

Is it an offence to buy or sell uncertified VCDs?

Under the Films Act, all videos must bear a certificate issued by the MDA's Licensing Services (Films and Publications) unit, except for exempted categories of videos that carry an exemption number. Distribution and possession of uncertified videos are offences under the Act. Those found dealing with obscene materials can be fined up to $80,000 and/or face a jail term of up to two years. Penalties for the possession of obscene videos are a fine of up to $40,000 and/or a jail term of 1 year. If you come across the sale of such materials, please contact the hotline at 1800 478 5478.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here