View Single Post
Old 30-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya/ HCM/ Bangkok Cheong trip anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Ted-99 is a fuck up place! Avoid going there. It is no different from the infamous Patpong ping pong bars and their scams. They entice you with cheap prices but it is different situation when time to pay the bill. Prices are inflated and heavies intimidate you and prevent you from leaving until the bill is settled.
Sorry to interrupt this thread..but I hope you can clarify your problem with Ted99. Not fair to blatantly thumb down an establishment without facts.
That place a big bottle of Leo beer is 100/120 baht I cant remember. Girl sit w you is 240 baht per hour. This is where they earn their money. Girl get 160 baht.
ST is 2500 baht now..girl gets 1700 baht. Includes hotel room.
I have had girls with poor attitude..ie just playing handphone..but mamasan quick to scold her and offer to change girls. But ice and even cold towels are charged..its a common practice in Thai bars so I wont call it scamming. Anyway I prefer Chat. Its same but I dont know why but I always enjoy more there.

Anyway..if anyone going to Pattaya..I have a bar called Goodfellas on Soi 6. You can get info or help from me..always have time for a fellow bro. No ulterior motives on my part but I do want sell drinks. If you new to Pattaya I can surely help point you around. IF i bring you to any of my favourite places..I pay my own and in Pattaya we dont get any kickbacks from the other bars we patronise. Only brownie points maybe.