The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Watcher to host at studio M tonight 25/5 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=729933)

TrickyHusband 25-05-2019 07:02 PM

Watcher to host at studio M tonight 25/5

Couple looking for watcher tonight.

Cuntworth 25-05-2019 07:46 PM

Re: Watcher to host at studio M tonight 25/5

Got pic to show???:D

iJubbs 25-05-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 18737985)
Got pic to show???:D

Hahaha seeing you asking for pic to show everywhere

Fuzzmaster 04-06-2019 05:25 PM

This FR is fresh off the oven. Bro Tricky and his wife were awesome. Finally met up with them after failing to arrange twice. Location selected was downtown city area. Both of them were warm and friendly when I first met them. It was very pleasant from us meeting at the lobby then we went up and TCSS.

I felt that it was also important that we warm up to each other. Chatting about random things. His wife was very shy initially as well. Guess the chatting helped to warm her up with some laughing. As it was new for them as well, they started off first while I head to the wash room.

It was initially agreed for me to be a watcher. Hence I joined them after awhile, coming out of the bathroom to see them having started their fun. I was standing at a side getting hard and starting to rub myself. His wife was riding him slow and steady. After awhile I got the signal to join. His wife was willing to rub my hard cock waiting for her all the while watching. I kissed on her neck n boobs. Hearing her moan louder and ride his cock even faster.

That was when I stood up and she immediately grabbed my hard cock unexpectedly into her mouth. She was giving me head which was really unexpected for me. Bro Tricky was very cool and gave me a good go to continue. She was really skilful in her sucking while bro was ramming her from below and doggy. Her moans were all over hard cock. She speed up her sucking as bro Tricky rammed even harder and faster. We practically came almost the same time!

Really had a good time with them and I hope to see them again soon. Perhaps try even more with them

peterong 14-06-2019 02:58 AM

So nice.
Hope can see pic.
Thanks

Fuzzmaster 27-06-2019 12:00 PM

To those bros who gave me negative points, I’m didn’t know what I did to offend you guys but what I did is real.

The fun I had with bro Tricky and his hot wife is real. Just wanted to share the experience with the bros over here.

2335 Man 28-06-2019 12:37 AM

Any chances to watch too TS?? I got free room at Sentosa Festive hotel. Interested can pm me.