The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=369496)

Hurricane88 12-05-2013 01:51 PM

Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Dear samsters,

Since the old thread Vietnam - HCM (Thread 2) is currently been cleaned up by the moderators, I was given the permission by BOSS to start a new thread.

Today starts a new milestones for our beloved HCM thread.

Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) is live now.

The rules remained the same:

1. No over zealous sales pitch
2. Clones are not welcome
3. TS will act as referee and will control the thread with fairness
4. No personal attacks
5. All posts are for sharing purposes
6. Please do not post off topic and focus on HCM as main topic
7. All members can post with no ambiguity and no fear

Before you pm me, please read my signature and try to use the self help which is actually a website.

The moderators will try to merge the old thread into this thread within a few days after cleaning up the database.

Have fun posting in this thread to share your sexperiences with regards to our beloved HCM.

devilchan78 12-05-2013 01:55 PM

Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Support for yr new thread

FeiGohGoh 12-05-2013 02:13 PM

not sure how the boss can keep this thread CLEAN though .... look at how those clones litter other threads ... :mad:

ja02amz 12-05-2013 02:32 PM

Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

I was looking to read through a little of the HCM threads(which I have done on countless pages in the past) but as it is down, I would like to get some opinions from bros out there.

I am on the verge of booking a trip with one of my childhood buddy/cheonging partner in crime soon and we hoping to go to a new place to experience something new. I am not new to travelling and would say that I would go the distant to get the proper travel experience.

HCM is on the short list because of the many good things I have read and heard about. Also, visits to have fun with vbs at JC and GL over the past year have been really fun. So why not go down to the hornets nest to check it out?

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?

Thanks!

PS.

Down with the stinking damn clones flooding this forum and its many threads

sailsingapore 12-05-2013 03:39 PM

SUPPORT !! SUPPORT !!
Good luck with this great new thread #3 :D

deptrai4u 12-05-2013 03:47 PM

Hurray! I am in!

Krongratulations Hurricane88 on ur new thread.

decent02 12-05-2013 04:23 PM

Keep the contributions cuming:)

Support...

KonKam 12-05-2013 05:00 PM

Can we just have "informative" information?

No more squabbling? ok?

theUnforgotten 12-05-2013 05:06 PM

good to know the thread still lives.

dont feed the trolls/clones, dont click on the links provided as they have been reported as phishing sites

enter-raw 12-05-2013 05:17 PM

Its about time. Support Support !!:

cool:

S.B.Y.1 12-05-2013 05:21 PM

FuLL suPPort for Mas Hurricane88. :cool:

Hurricane88 12-05-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ja02amz (Post 8977568)
Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?

If no members in your group speaks Vietnamese best is to stick to D1 area as mostly can speak some English or Mandarin.

You can get girls from 49, 51 and 91 Hai Ba Trung which is known as billiard bars for ST and LT. Go in choose your girl you like and pay the bar fine which is 600K VND (USD 25) and ST is 1.2mil VND (USD 60) and LT is 2.2mil (USD 100). You can get your drink off-set with the bar fine but they may pretend if you dun ask. Try to go before 8pm for best girls selection.

Rates may had changed because I have not been there recently.

As for makan, please click on to my self help websites, there are plenty of restaurants with addresses.

Hope to read your forum soon and enjoy your trip.

Hurricane88 12-05-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andypoh (Post 8977597)
Anyway i would like to know if it is possible to order a taxi without speaking Vietnamese. My company gave me a taxi card for Vinasun Taxi - so I depend on them.

Actually I always bother the security staff, but I would really like to know if it is possible to order it by my own. I could imagine that it might be a problem to pronounce the adress correctly.

I actually moved from the hotel to my apartment, which is in a very small street. I guess just waiting there till a free taxi drives by is useles....

continue to trouble the security staff...the location of your apt sounded very strange...small street apt still has security staff...not sure where your apt is located?

need to speak Vietnamese to phone for a taxi in HCM.

Honey Boon 12-05-2013 05:32 PM

Hjhjhj...... HB reporting here :)

elijahkyk 12-05-2013 05:38 PM

I dont have much info about cheong places, even though I am working or stationed here in Ho Chi Minh, Mr Hurricane88 knows I seldom moves out of my so-called "comfort zone".

But will try to post when I have something of substance to post about.

1st time visitors here, again, a small piece of advise, do not flash your smartphones around, do not answer calls while walking on the street, if not, you will find your smartphones disappear even before you know it.