PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

grouchycabi
29-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Was having a quick game in car at punggol mscp.. Suddenly I saw a guy hiding at one of the wall. Can see his head keep peeping..
I have to stop and eyeing on him.. He standing there for at least another 10mins..
If u happen to be in this thread.. Do tell me what u can see and how u felt??

I would strongly suggest getting a proper hotel room. Not safe to do outside. Too many cameras and CCTVs everywhere.

rawboy83
29-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Was having a quick game in car at punggol mscp.. Suddenly I saw a guy hiding at one of the wall. Can see his head keep peeping..
I have to stop and eyeing on him.. He standing there for at least another 10mins..
If u happen to be in this thread.. Do tell me what u can see and how u felt??

do outdoors, always risk got peeping tom.

Helium5
29-09-2017, 05:43 PM
More important, which mscp in punggol? Lol

Would like to know too hehe :D

leetona
30-09-2017, 02:55 AM
More important, which mscp in punggol? Lol

I have been to 6 different mscp in punggol.. In afternoon quite safe. Only this mcsp.. This is the 3rd time got people peep.

zl1983
30-09-2017, 02:58 PM
tks for e info..

fion.18
01-10-2017, 07:19 PM
I have been to 6 different mscp in punggol.. In afternoon quite safe. Only this mcsp.. This is the 3rd time got people peep.

mcsp in punggol are my new favourite playgrounds too.

but i go in the middle of the night, always surprise to bump into other couples too. ;)

hdbtran
01-10-2017, 07:39 PM
mcsp in punggol are my new favourite playgrounds too.

but i go in the middle of the night, always surprise to bump into other couples too. ;)

You stay inside the car or come out to play? :D

fion.18
01-10-2017, 09:55 PM
You stay inside the car or come out to play? :D

initially i stayed in the car. now i very bold can go out to the hdb blocks liao ;)

Splitter100
01-10-2017, 10:11 PM
initially i stayed in the car. now i very bold can go out to the hdb blocks liao ;)

Most important question

Which block?

chatforfun
01-10-2017, 10:19 PM

at stairs?

fion.18
01-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Most important question

Which block?

haha i don't know. he just randomly choose. i'm okay as long as it's quiet and clean.

at stairs?

depends lo. some of the block are not fully occupied. those kind anywhere also can. have fun and be safe! ;)

l0v3r
01-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Fucking in public area is cool when some young, sex starved hungry guys see you fucking that hot babe hehehehe..

zl1983
01-10-2017, 11:10 PM
tks for sharing.

jeje
03-10-2017, 10:24 PM
After yesterday Happy Hour to chase the Monday Blues away, I gave my colleague a lift home. Once we are in the car, she straight away unzip my pants and started massaging my little bro...and this continue throughout the journey :p I was rather scared as the traffic was still quite heavy and I was rather worried other road users may see e.g. passengers on the bus...however she seems undisturbed .... by the way, this is the first time she is doing this to me and I guess it feels good so I didn't really want to "interrupt":D

Having read numerous posts about public sex at Punggol MSCP, I decided to "stopover" one of the carpark... for those of you who are familiar, this one you can see steady stream of aircraft (prob going to land at Changi). Back to the main point, upon arrival, we were surprise the upper decks from 4A onward were empty except for 2-3 cars already parked there. We check to make sure all the cars are really empty as we drove past them. Finally I parked my car at a corner lot, making sure we are out of sight from even the nearest HDB unit.

By now, my bro is already like mount agung in Bali - ready to erupt anytime. To cool things off, it's my turn for some action so I quickly slip my hand under her already wet panties to give her 2 fingers licking good session :) At the same time my free hand started to caress her boobs. She was moaning and enjoying every moment. The whole session lasted for 20min before her nimble hand helps bring my brother to the point of no return. We left shortly after cleaning up and we are still the only car on that level...will surely go back again...maybe next time we will be more daring to do more...who knows :p

zl1983
04-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Care to share location pls bro?

Pdpa
04-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Good share bro

FantaZero
04-10-2017, 11:29 AM
After yesterday Happy Hour to chase the Monday Blues away, I gave my colleague a lift home. Once we are in the car, she straight away unzip my pants and started massaging my little bro...and this continue throughout the journey :p I was rather scared as the traffic was still quite heavy and I was rather worried other road users may see e.g. passengers on the bus...however she seems undisturbed .... by the way, this is the first time she is doing this to me and I guess it feels good so I didn't really want to "interrupt":D

Having read numerous posts about public sex at Punggol MSCP, I decided to "stopover" one of the carpark... for those of you who are familiar, this one you can see steady stream of aircraft (prob going to land at Changi). Back to the main point, upon arrival, we were surprise the upper decks from 4A onward were empty except for 2-3 cars already parked there. We check to make sure all the cars are really empty as we drove past them. Finally I parked my car at a corner lot, making sure we are out of sight from even the nearest HDB unit.

By now, my bro is already like mount agung in Bali - ready to erupt anytime. To cool things off, it's my turn for some action so I quickly slip my hand under her already wet panties to give her 2 fingers licking good session :) At the same time my free hand started to caress her boobs. She was moaning and enjoying every moment. The whole session lasted for 20min before her nimble hand helps bring my brother to the point of no return. We left shortly after cleaning up and we are still the only car on that level...will surely go back again...maybe next time we will be more daring to do more...who knows :p

Good share bro!

niel
04-10-2017, 03:21 PM
I was feeling horny but FB is having menses so I asked for a bj. It was raining , so I just drove to an open space HDB Carpark near mount Faber.

My FB immediately released my prick out and devour it. I was stroking her swollen breasts and tweezing her nipples. She pulled down the pants and spreaded my legs wide apart. So as I can be comfortable while she just knee down and licked my groin and near anus area too. She was licking and going up and down with such wetness and long before I knew it, I was unloading my week worth of sperms into her mouth. My FB is always willing to please. She is skillful and also gentle in her touches.

The place is quite secluded becos I parked headin while the rear is facing the HDB block. It was broad daylight but as it is raining? I doubt there will be hardcore peeping toms carrying umbrellas.

KimJongAng
04-10-2017, 04:42 PM
I was feeling horny but FB is having menses so I asked for a bj. It was raining , so I just drove to an open space HDB Carpark near mount Faber.

My FB immediately released my prick out and devour it. I was stroking her swollen breasts and tweezing her nipples. She pulled down the pants and spreaded my legs wide apart. So as I can be comfortable while she just knee down and licked my groin and near anus area too. She was licking and going up and down with such wetness and long before I knew it, I was unloading my week worth of sperms into her mouth. My FB is always willing to please. She is skillful and also gentle in her touches.

The place is quite secluded becos I parked headin while the rear is facing the HDB block. It was broad daylight but as it is raining? I doubt there will be hardcore peeping toms carrying umbrellas.

Nice share bro :)

sony2002
04-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Fucking in public area is cool when some young, sex starved hungry guys see you fucking that hot babe hehehehe..

During my army days when those "restricted area" are less secure, we ever walked passed a shaking civilian car near the training area.

We saw a car middle of the road near the jungle with engine on, and some of my platoon mates were cheering and surrounding the car to try take a peek.

Unfortunately, it was too dark to see anything but my imagination run wild which keep me awake for the rest of the night!

If I were the guy in the car, i will turn on the cabin light and give those young horny guys a free show to keep them awake :D

JojoAmano
04-10-2017, 04:59 PM

If you are willing to show, I'm sure there are many guys here who don't mind watching :D

fion.18
05-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Having read numerous posts about public sex at Punggol MSCP, I decided to "stopover" one of the carpark... for those of you who are familiar, this one you can see steady stream of aircraft (prob going to land at Changi). Back to the main point, upon arrival, we were surprise the upper decks from 4A onward were empty except for 2-3 cars already parked there. .

the planes are from paya lebar air base. but yes those blocks are my playground too. try the blocks nearby if u are brave enough. they have doors at the staircase so pretty safe. have fun :)

icecream2015
05-10-2017, 01:46 AM
One of my good sisters had a fling with a guy and they were fucking hard outside the car at a deserted road beside an army camp.

A week later, her bf broke up with her.

She later found out that actually the CCTV near the camp was recording their actions that night and the guardroom guys were discussing it so much until her boyfriend who happened to be doing NS at that camp came to know it and watch the video as well.

grouchycabi
05-10-2017, 06:39 AM
Last time having sex in a public place was safer. Nowadays everywhere got CCTV and people have smartphones to take pictures of you.

Best is to get a hotel room lah.

I used to do it at the top of Kent Ridge Park. Very private and protected. Now the place very different already.

zl1983
05-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Agree w tht.. cams everywhr nw..

jeje
05-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Happy to share the location since I don't usually return to the same place twice.... at least not so soon :) But to prevent "overcrowding" due to limited strategic parking lots, maybe i should keep it to the first 5 who PM me :D Also want to minimize the number of peeping ah peh :D

lipe
05-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Please PM location.

Thanks.

Happy to share the location since I don't usually return to the same place twice.... at least not so soon :) But to prevent "overcrowding" due to limited strategic parking lots, maybe i should keep it to the first 5 who PM me :D Also want to minimize the number of peeping ah peh :D

Skitier
05-10-2017, 09:01 PM
One of my good sisters had a fling with a guy and they were fucking hard outside the car at a deserted road beside an army camp.

A week later, her bf broke up with her.

She later found out that actually the CCTV near the camp was recording their actions that night and the guardroom guys were discussing it so much until her boyfriend who happened to be doing NS at that camp came to know it and watch the video as well.

Army camps have cameras almost everywhere, better be careful

jeje
05-10-2017, 09:05 PM
PMed. Enjoy :)

Miyuyu
05-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Oh wow! It has been long since i posted here.
But yea it has been long since I had fun in public places!

My favorite is still having fun in a dark area at condos.

lipe
05-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Bro jeje

Have received location in PM.

Thanks and upped you 13 points in appreciation.

Please PM location.

Thanks.

jeje
05-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Thanks :) Will explore this option maybe tomorrow after happy hour.... but will surely check for cctv :)

SRA1A
05-10-2017, 09:48 PM

Havnt fucked in pulic for a long time too.

zl1983
05-10-2017, 10:08 PM

cams r plenty at such plc oso.. do take care..

Miyuyu
05-10-2017, 11:32 PM
cams r plenty at such plc oso.. do take care..

Yea there sure are cams, know where to hide ;D

Paizuri
05-10-2017, 11:42 PM
about a week ago, i had this girl who was damn on about this kind of stuff, so I decided to take what I see in exhibitionist themed JAV to real life.

We drove to this secluded but big park in the dead of the night and surprisingly my car was the only one in the entire car park :D

She inserted an app controlled vibrator into her pussy and then we got out for a walk. So as we're strolling in this dark park, I playfully turned the vibrator in her on and off and best thing is, the app allows precise control so played around and it's such a joy to see her squirm when i set to high power.

Told her to be daring a bit and flash some tits while occasionally I squeeze and suck a bit before pulling her top up again. Sat down at one of the seating areas and she started to rub my rock hard crotch area. Was tempted to ask her to suck me there and then but as we were thinking of doing it, I saw a silhouette of a jogger nearby. Aiyah, cannot do liao, so continued moving and playing the vibrator game with her.

Eventually went back to the car and I watched her masturbate in front of me until she squirted all over my back seat. So much juice spilling all over the place and it soaked the towel she was sitting on. My virgin experience in seeing a girl squirt in real life and it was a sight to behold :)

Once more we went outside again for another walk. This time I bth already we went to a dark corner of the park, sucked her tits like a hungry baby, then she pulled down my pants and devoured my little didi until I exploded in her mouth. Such a satisfying night.

zl1983
06-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Tks for sharing

Miyuyu
06-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Wow much fun! Haha thanks for sharing!

222Neymar
06-10-2017, 12:23 PM
about a week ago, i had this girl who was damn on about this kind of stuff, so I decided to take what I see in exhibitionist themed JAV to real life.

We drove to this secluded but big park in the dead of the night and surprisingly my car was the only one in the entire car park :D

She inserted an app controlled vibrator into her pussy and then we got out for a walk. So as we're strolling in this dark park, I playfully turned the vibrator in her on and off and best thing is, the app allows precise control so played around and it's such a joy to see her squirm when i set to high power.

Told her to be daring a bit and flash some tits while occasionally I squeeze and suck a bit before pulling her top up again. Sat down at one of the seating areas and she started to rub my rock hard crotch area. Was tempted to ask her to suck me there and then but as we were thinking of doing it, I saw a silhouette of a jogger nearby. Aiyah, cannot do liao, so continued moving and playing the vibrator game with her.

Eventually went back to the car and I watched her masturbate in front of me until she squirted all over my back seat. So much juice spilling all over the place and it soaked the towel she was sitting on. My virgin experience in seeing a girl squirt in real life and it was a sight to behold :)

Once more we went outside again for another walk. This time I bth already we went to a dark corner of the park, sucked her tits like a hungry baby, then she pulled down my pants and devoured my little didi until I exploded in her mouth. Such a satisfying night.

Well done bro! :D

35cents
07-10-2017, 09:12 AM
awesome share bro, thanks!

sony2002
11-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Army camps have cameras almost everywhere, better be careful

if outside the camp, they can't do anything except enjoy the free show

Aware66
11-10-2017, 07:00 PM
I remembered a couple of years ago met a prc kindergarten teacher. After dinner, both became itchy and she let me to a dark car park in punggol. When arrived there, saw several cars parked with engine and air con on. Had a quickie and then drive off. Seems like a nice place as we went back there a few more times after that.

sony2002
11-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Outdoor sex + Outdoor photography too ;)

Later we found out that there was a peeper behind the bush. Free show for him in the end.

Vectars
11-10-2017, 10:00 PM
if outside the camp, they can't do anything except enjoy the free show

For those who enjoy being watched then shiok lah :D

zl1983
12-10-2017, 10:02 PM
tks for sharing.

35cents
12-10-2017, 10:05 PM
awesome! I love it when the lady takes the initiative....

I remembered a couple of years ago met a prc kindergarten teacher. After dinner, both became itchy and she let me to a dark car park in punggol. When arrived there, saw several cars parked with engine and air con on. Had a quickie and then drive off. Seems like a nice place as we went back there a few more times after that.

35cents
12-10-2017, 10:07 PM
wow compliments! grats bro! that is a nice looking pair that she is bestowed with...

Later we found out that there was a peeper behind the bush. Free show for him in the end.

sony2002
13-10-2017, 12:10 AM
wow compliments! grats bro! that is a nice looking pair that she is bestowed with...

and i wonder how many passer by and peepers got a glimpse of that when i used the flash

Ignoranz
13-10-2017, 09:37 AM
and i wonder how many passer by and peepers got a glimpse of that when i used the flash

Should be quite a few lucky fellows :D

lobangkingz
13-10-2017, 10:27 AM

awesome share bro!

lipe
13-10-2017, 10:44 AM
NOT LOCAL. ONLY IN USA

Couple caught having sex in bar bathroom, then in portable potty (portable toilet)

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. — A man and a woman were caught having sex in a bathroom at a Tennessee nightclub last week, police said.

At first, police ordered the couple to leave and get a taxi home, but the two had other ideas.

According to arrest warrants, the Clarksville (Tenn.) Police Department was called to O'Connor's Irish Pub at about 1:19 a.m. CT on Saturday.

A security officer told police a man was in the women's bathroom, and then unlocked the door for them.

While one officer escorted the 26-year-old Clarksville man out of the bathroom, a female officer told the "completely naked" 28-year-old woman to get dressed.

"It was clear that the two subjects had been fornicating in the restroom," according to the warrant.

While the female officer waited, the woman called her back in. The woman said she "did not understand what the big deal was."

The officer told her that men were not allowed in the women's restroom for safety reasons.

The man was escorted out of the building and told to find a ride home because of his intoxication level. A few minutes later, the woman, who smelled of alcohol and had bloodshot eyes, was escorted out and told to get a cab, the warrant report said.

"We were still on scene investigating the original incident when the two subjects continued to stumble through the parking lot," the warrants said.

Officers kept an eye on them to make sure neither tried to drive.

"Instead, they both entered the nearby Porta-Potty," according to the warrants. "Officers banged on the door several times before they opened it up. Both subjects' clothing was once again disheveled. It was clear they were attempting to fornicate again."

Both were charged with public intoxication and indecent exposure and booked into Montgomery County (Tenn.) Jail on $2,000 bonds. They were released on bond Saturday.

Botakhead
13-10-2017, 11:17 AM

Nice share, nice breasts too.

zl1983
13-10-2017, 07:43 PM
NOT LOCAL. ONLY IN USA

Couple caught having sex in bar bathroom, then in portable potty (portable toilet)

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. — A man and a woman were caught having sex in a bathroom at a Tennessee nightclub last week, police said.

At first, police ordered the couple to leave and get a taxi home, but the two had other ideas.

According to arrest warrants, the Clarksville (Tenn.) Police Department was called to O'Connor's Irish Pub at about 1:19 a.m. CT on Saturday.

A security officer told police a man was in the women's bathroom, and then unlocked the door for them.

While one officer escorted the 26-year-old Clarksville man out of the bathroom, a female officer told the "completely naked" 28-year-old woman to get dressed.

"It was clear that the two subjects had been fornicating in the restroom," according to the warrant.

While the female officer waited, the woman called her back in. The woman said she "did not understand what the big deal was."

The officer told her that men were not allowed in the women's restroom for safety reasons.

The man was escorted out of the building and told to find a ride home because of his intoxication level. A few minutes later, the woman, who smelled of alcohol and had bloodshot eyes, was escorted out and told to get a cab, the warrant report said.

"We were still on scene investigating the original incident when the two subjects continued to stumble through the parking lot," the warrants said.

Officers kept an eye on them to make sure neither tried to drive.

"Instead, they both entered the nearby Porta-Potty," according to the warrants. "Officers banged on the door several times before they opened it up. Both subjects' clothing was once again disheveled. It was clear they were attempting to fornicate again."

Both were charged with public intoxication and indecent exposure and booked into Montgomery County (Tenn.) Jail on $2,000 bonds. They were released on bond Saturday.

like tht oso can??

kain787
13-10-2017, 08:19 PM
The most exciting i had was in a poly library where my ex girl friends are infront of her studying. we act like nothing happen but i was like in fact fingering her .. she was so wet and high. I can totally see her face , trying hard to control. everyone though she very guai but actually super wild inside. XD

wontanmi
13-10-2017, 11:30 PM

Very nice pair!! :)

meijipcc
14-10-2017, 07:08 AM

nice share bro. hope there are more to come. support support.

angkukueh
14-10-2017, 07:26 AM

Nice! Possible to share the location?

zl1983
14-10-2017, 10:05 AM
tks for sharing

sony2002
14-10-2017, 04:48 PM
For those who want to know the location of this place. Here is the google map

https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2960359,103.8473465,3a,75y,217.29h,86.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTf57Ar2iuGE14HQvlxFGCg!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

Botakhead
14-10-2017, 07:17 PM
The most exciting i had was in a poly library where my ex girl friends are infront of her studying. we act like nothing happen but i was like in fact fingering her .. she was so wet and high. I can totally see her face , trying hard to control. everyone though she very guai but actually super wild inside. XD

The wild ones, have a nice day.

hatga
14-10-2017, 07:35 PM

Very nice bro!

MatsudaSDS
15-10-2017, 05:27 PM
This happened during my uni days with one of my ex-es. We had some time to kill before our movie started so I asked her if she wanted to do something exciting?

Being rather adventurous, she said yes but she didn't know what was about to come next. I pulled her into 1 of the handicapped toilets in the shopping mall and started frenching her deeply. She groped my cock while i was squeezing her tits for a good 5 minutes before I told her to take off her romper so that I can suck her tits and finger her. Now in just her bra and panties, I was just tasting and having my way with her while she was getting breathless and moaning deeply.

Asked if I could penetrate her but she had menses that time so I had to settle for dry grinding on her padded panties. Came all over her panties and insisted that she does not clean up. She watched the whole movie in her cum-stained panties and had to cover her bottom with her jacket after the movie because the stain was so obvious on her romper bottom.

Good times.......

zl1983
15-10-2017, 11:17 PM

https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2960359,103.8473465,3a,75y,217.29h,86.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTf57Ar2iuGE14HQvlxFGCg!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

tks for sharing.

35cents
17-10-2017, 09:49 PM
u naughty boy....!

This happened during my uni days with one of my ex-es. We had some time to kill before our movie started so I asked her if she wanted to do something exciting?

Being rather adventurous, she said yes but she didn't know what was about to come next. I pulled her into 1 of the handicapped toilets in the shopping mall and started frenching her deeply. She groped my cock while i was squeezing her tits for a good 5 minutes before I told her to take off her romper so that I can suck her tits and finger her. Now in just her bra and panties, I was just tasting and having my way with her while she was getting breathless and moaning deeply.

Asked if I could penetrate her but she had menses that time so I had to settle for dry grinding on her padded panties. Came all over her panties and insisted that she does not clean up. She watched the whole movie in her cum-stained panties and had to cover her bottom with her jacket after the movie because the stain was so obvious on her romper bottom.

Good times.......

uniglo
17-10-2017, 11:18 PM

Nice share bro, thanks!

thinkofdave
18-10-2017, 03:01 AM
Any couple at big lorry carpark along e anchorvale swimming pool area?

jason19870313
18-10-2017, 10:17 AM
thanks for sharing.

belfull
19-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Just have action with my NTU tutorial classmate in her in room in NTU hostel.

Nice one, how did you manage to get her? :D

MatsudaSDS
19-10-2017, 11:01 AM
u naughty boy....!

I have plenty more stories from my uni days. Will share again when I have the time...... ;)

meijipcc
19-10-2017, 11:13 AM
I have plenty more stories from my uni days. Will share again when I have the time...... ;)

hope there are more to come. support support.

HandyPoo
19-10-2017, 03:49 PM

Please share, would love to read :)

MatsudaSDS
20-10-2017, 12:47 PM
hope there are more to come. support support.

Due to somewhat popular demand, guess I can share 1 more short story:

That was after supper at Thomson and I decided to bring my ex to Macritchie reservoir to take in “some fresh air”.

It was late by then and no one was around so I was up to my usual antics and suggested going to the toilet together again. After the frenching and groping, ex said it was too smelly, lets go someplace else. Our houses were out of bounds that time due to strict parents but thankfully I drove that day. So we started making out at the backseat of the car. Took off her shorts and started fingering her in her panties. Told her not to hold back her moans since no one was around so she got really loud. Could tell she was about to cum as her breathing got deeper when I suddenly noticed a shadow at the back windscreen of my car. I used my free hand to slap the windscreen and the shadow backed off and ran away. Ex got damn scared and wanted me to drive off ASAP.

So I sent her back home with both of us ending the night frustrated; she didn’t hit her big O and I didn’t even get any action at all. Thinking back, the shadow was probably a Banglah worker enjoying a free show since Macritchie had some construction going on back then.

I have a few other stories but not really “public”-related. Maybe I should start my own thread next time if u fellas are keen. ;)

sony2002
20-10-2017, 05:42 PM
So I sent her back home with both of us ending the night frustrated; she didn’t hit her big O and I didn’t even get any action at all. Thinking back, the shadow was probably a Banglah worker enjoying a free show since Macritchie had some construction going on back then.

if the banglah just watching and not doing recording, just let him watch la. I wouldn't do anything to spoil the mood if the girl is shy type.

I used to have a FB who dare to bare and fuck in front of stranger, she would't mind having watchers as long as they don't touch her. I even open the door and turn on the cabin light for them to have a better view. lol

MatsudaSDS
20-10-2017, 08:58 PM
if the banglah just watching and not doing recording, just let him watch la. I wouldn't do anything to spoil the mood if the girl is shy type.

But my ex is the shy & conservative type! It took me some time to “open” her up and get her to be more adventurous. Even if she is in the high mood, if anything startles her or if there is a risk that we might be caught or seen, she will want to drop the act immediately and get out of the situation.

HelloGenic
20-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Due to somewhat popular demand, guess I can share 1 more short story:

That was after supper at Thomson and I decided to bring my ex to Macritchie reservoir to take in “some fresh air”.

It was late by then and no one was around so I was up to my usual antics and suggested going to the toilet together again. After the frenching and groping, ex said it was too smelly, lets go someplace else. Our houses were out of bounds that time due to strict parents but thankfully I drove that day. So we started making out at the backseat of the car. Took off her shorts and started fingering her in her panties. Told her not to hold back her moans since no one was around so she got really loud. Could tell she was about to cum as her breathing got deeper when I suddenly noticed a shadow at the back windscreen of my car. I used my free hand to slap the windscreen and the shadow backed off and ran away. Ex got damn scared and wanted me to drive off ASAP.

I have a few other stories but not really “public”-related. Maybe I should start my own thread next time if u fellas are keen. ;)

Think you should start a thread with all your encounters :D

sony2002
21-10-2017, 12:29 AM
But my ex is the shy & conservative type! It took me some time to “open” her up and get her to be more adventurous. Even if she is in the high mood, if anything startles her or if there is a risk that we might be caught or seen, she will want to drop the act immediately and get out of the situation.

u can position her in such a way that she is back facing the watcher, so that she will not notice.

or you can just turn on the cabin light to "blind" her night vision. the reflection from the window will block her from seeing anything outside :cool:

zl1983
21-10-2017, 07:41 PM
tks for sharing.

Continental
21-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Yes please brother, why not ? We are waiting for you to share :p

KnowItAll
22-10-2017, 05:58 AM
power.. share more soon pls.

MPLover
22-10-2017, 07:29 AM

please do share those stories too bro. :)

gawd
23-10-2017, 01:19 AM
Any couples were at sk riverside park? Rode past a few fogged up cars. Might have caught a glimpse of some action hehe

Ussent
23-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Any couples were at sk riverside park? Rode past a few fogged up cars. Might have caught a glimpse of some action hehe

Were any of the cars rocking? :D

Lim87
23-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Fucking in the car can be fun..

gawd
23-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Were any of the cars rocking? :D

Sadly no. I was riding past and was not even thinking of any actions going on. It was when I rode further abit then I realised why got a few cars all fogged up when the rest weren't lol

yellowpaper
23-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Sadly no. I was riding past and was not even thinking of any actions going on. It was when I rode further abit then I realised why got a few cars all fogged up when the rest weren't lol

Should have made U-turn and check out :D

zl1983
23-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Yah.. shd hv turn ard n go for another rd of recce

gawd
23-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Should have made U-turn and check out :D

I was already far off when I realised but next time I'm riding through for sure I'm gonna be more alert haha. Hope I don't spook off any of the couples here

MatsudaSDS
25-10-2017, 04:48 PM
For those keen on my sexcapades, the thread is up!

http://sg.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=669937

zl1983
25-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Thread not found

ChiliDog
25-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Yah.. shd hv turn ard n go for another rd of recce

I think so too

dearth_80
25-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Any couple want to video call to see me having sex with 2 ladies?

lipe
26-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Is Stomper Raymen a sby member?

This qualify:

Couple engages in sexual act at Canberra Rd carpark

Submitted by Stomper Raymen

This story was submitted via Facebook. Click here to join our Facebook page.
A couple was caught on video behaving indecently at the roof of a multi-storey carpark at Block 306B Canberra Road yesterday (Oct 24) at 11.35pm.

According to Stomper Raymen, who saw the couple from his home, they were engaging in a sexual act.

In a video he shared with Stomp, the man wearing a white T-shirt can be seen lying on top of his female companion who is wearing a blue dress.

After they were done, they got up and walked towards the exit staircase of the carpark.

What do you think of this couple doing engaging in a sexual act at a public space despite knowing that they could well be seen by residents living in the nearby blocks?

Stomp will not be uploading the videos due to their graphic nature.

HelloGenic
26-10-2017, 07:50 PM
I think so too

I also think so too

zl1983
27-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Tks for sharing

sony2002
27-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Is Stomper Raymen a sby member?

This qualify:

Couple engages in sexual act at Canberra Rd carpark

Submitted by Stomper Raymen

we want Raymen to share the video here :D

YellowSky
27-10-2017, 01:29 PM

You need any help with the 2 ladies ?

natui
27-10-2017, 06:01 PM

Interested !!

lipe
29-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Bro who up my points 26Oct 8.10pm please pm me your latest post.

This for me to return favour.

Have a nice weekend to bros bonking in public spaces.

Two days ago, just completed bonking in MSCP next to bus terminus and swimming pool. Sorry to bro due occupied car park lot at end, you unable to do same floor. You have to go to lower floor near the ramp.

zl1983
29-10-2017, 11:46 PM
tks for sharing.

Botakhead
30-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Bro who up my points 26Oct 8.10pm please pm me your latest post.

This for me to return favour.

Have a nice weekend to bros bonking in public spaces.

Two days ago, just completed bonking in MSCP next to bus terminus and swimming pool. Sorry to bro due occupied car park lot at end, you unable to do same floor. You have to go to lower floor near the ramp.

Nice outing.

Mari87
31-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Fuck in the public area? It's cool, great and even more winds):)

Aximater
31-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Fuck in the public area? It's cool, great and even more winds):)

Yea, fully agreed :D

JinYanDao
31-10-2017, 07:10 PM
My best BJ experience was leading against my car at a side road out in the open near Yishun dam when the roads there still not fully constructed yet. The thought of been seen by someone Cycling or driving into the small path make me cum in record time.

Nowadays it is near impossible to find a secluded area in the open to experience the feeling of cold wind blowing onto your body and at the same time a warm mouth sucking on your hard cock.

SlowWalker
31-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Nowadays it is near impossible to find a secluded area

Very true bro in the past was easier

huangxiaozhu
01-11-2017, 01:01 AM

Yes fully agreed

sony2002
01-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Try ikea?

https://brandinginasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Ikea-sex-in-Singapore-small-places.gif

MijjyBoss
01-11-2017, 01:36 AM
My best BJ experience was leading against my car at a side road out in the open near Yishun dam when the roads there still not fully constructed yet. The thought of been seen by someone Cycling or driving into the small path make me cum in record time.

Nowadays it is near impossible to find a secluded area in the open to experience the feeling of cold wind blowing onto your body and at the same time a warm mouth sucking on your hard cock.

Have la, if you dare to try ..... Lim Chu Kang :D

sony2002
01-11-2017, 01:39 AM

tried before, but it can be crowded at night too, with soliders, police, cars and people still wander around

sharklaserscom
01-11-2017, 01:33 PM
use thermal cam scan the area first , u nv know how many and whos watching.

GanWuSeh
02-11-2017, 09:59 PM

Good share.

Botakhead
03-11-2017, 12:21 AM

Try those newly build unoccupied industrial buildings, got toilet facilities somemore.

Botakhead
03-11-2017, 12:22 AM

Mostly ghost around there.

zl1983
03-11-2017, 08:05 AM
Tks for sharing

DTCEPL
03-11-2017, 10:53 AM
tried before, but it can be crowded at night too, with soliders, police, cars and people still wander around
LCK alot of foreign workers movement day n night as there is a domitory situated there!

YingYangT
03-11-2017, 03:29 PM
May I get some help too ?

pusswombie
03-11-2017, 07:23 PM
May I get some help too ?

Help in what way? :)

SlowWalker
03-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Help in what way? :)

Good question

cumfiesta
03-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Nowadays everywhere got cameras. Stick to car dates. Just make sure u park in front got no other cars. If have inside cars got cameras how? Hahaha.

huangxiaozhu
03-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Good question

Indeed good question

zl1983
06-11-2017, 10:20 PM
bong w care pls..

redwolf
07-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Car park romp...
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ab715df7320de90a603275d1f664600e/tumblr_ou94bz95Ed1wpnuobo1_1280.jpg

Texar
07-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Nice sharing of outdoor stories!

scouringstick
07-11-2017, 07:42 AM
had a quickie with my FB in sentosa, at the old barracks area. hot, scary and enticing at the same time. :)

zl1983
07-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Tks for sharing

35cents
09-11-2017, 06:34 PM
wohoho! nice share bro! thanks...

Car park romp...
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ab715df7320de90a603275d1f664600e/tumblr_ou94bz95Ed1wpnuobo1_1280.jpg

MeltTheSnow
09-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Car park romp...

At first I thought is HDB flats at the background :D

wantedbryan
10-11-2017, 06:44 PM
not fucking but fingering

https://sgcutegirls69.tumblr.com/post/167323078749/uniformsaremything-ohhh-yes-i-wanna-do-this

donot8
11-11-2017, 12:18 AM

https://sgcutegirls69.tumblr.com/post/167323078749/uniformsaremything-ohhh-yes-i-wanna-do-this

Nice share bro :)

zl1983
11-11-2017, 03:38 PM

nice share..

sgthicknjuicy
11-11-2017, 04:07 PM

this is realllyyy hot man! not the first time seeing this kind of things happening in public ;)

IceVodka
11-11-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanks for sharing bro! :D

Visionite
11-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Nice sharing of outdoor stories, thanks all :)

meijipcc
12-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Car park romp...

this couple is damn brave to do it in broad daylight.

zl1983
13-11-2017, 10:09 PM
tks for sharing.

bruth
14-11-2017, 01:37 AM
this couple is damn brave to do it in broad daylight.

Angmoh bo chup one :D

ms_74
18-11-2017, 03:03 PM
nice guys!!!

hiretuja
18-11-2017, 08:47 PM
This is a good place for public bonking.. the whole neighbourhood is deserted.

https://i.imgur.com/qWVS4tM.jpg

Mookatamaihum
18-11-2017, 11:37 PM

Looks good, btw where is this place?

hiretuja
19-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Looks good, btw where is this place?

In the west.. facing the expressway

sony2002
19-11-2017, 04:50 PM

en-bloc liao right?

shitsticks
19-11-2017, 05:05 PM
en-bloc liao right?

Mostly rented out units

sony2002
19-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Mostly rented out units

not as deserted as en-bloc HDB, where resident already moved out.....can do in corridor & lift lobby without worry

some of the units may be unlocked, can sneak in and bonk if your girl don't mind

hiretuja
19-11-2017, 07:08 PM
not as deserted as en-bloc HDB, where resident already moved out.....can do in corridor & lift lobby without worry

some of the units may be unlocked, can sneak in and bonk if your girl don't mind

Yes this is en-bloc neighbourhood. Unfortunately the flats were locked up from bottom-up. The staircases I mean. But still can stroll around the area and void decks.

Can see incoming from about 400 metres away so ample time to put on your clothes if mata patrolling. Not a restricted area so wont catch you there for simply loitering

sony2002
19-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Yes this is en-bloc neighbourhood. Unfortunately the flats were locked up from bottom-up. The staircases I mean. But still can stroll around the area and void decks.

Can see incoming from about 400 metres away so ample time to put on your clothes if mata patrolling. Not a restricted area so wont catch you there for simply loitering

you should go there before the stair case got lock up, just before every one moved up :D

However, we did caught by police once, as I parked my car at this HDB where everyone already moved out, so the police patrol got suspicious and was checking out my car to look for us!! We managed to avoid the police by using the staircase, but the police still caught up when we reached the car. Luckily we were not caught in the act and we were out of HDB block already.

I deny of entering any restricted area, I smoke the police that I want to avoid paying parking fee, so I parked there and walked across the street for makan :p

zl1983
20-11-2017, 08:54 PM
naise experience.. tks for sharing...

bochapsing
21-11-2017, 12:14 AM

look like a good location for some hanky panky... :p

Nough
21-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Any bros keen on side by side later? Pm.

Growled
21-11-2017, 09:34 PM
look like a good location for some hanky panky... :p

True, quiet enough :D

hiretuja
22-11-2017, 12:38 AM
I went again today unfortunately the entrance ans exit were barricaded. Well.. still can walk in lol

FRATERNITY
22-11-2017, 01:00 AM
i got car but no girl lol

Xes2013
22-11-2017, 10:19 PM

I got girl, but no car.......

Luckily my girl got car......LOL

JackyWoo
22-11-2017, 10:40 PM
I got girl, but no car.......

Luckily my girl got car......LOL

ROFL lucky you :D

LLSC
23-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Been reading for past few hours. Been years since I last posted in this forum.

Few places I did in
1) overnight soft sleeper train in China. Blow job at window at dawn. Doggy when about to pulling into town of final stop. Window not covered by curtains. Can see people zoom past slowly while I doggy her. Half naked.

2) in the dead night at hotel resort in koh lanta room balcony facing pool. All single level unit facing Andaman sea. Naked

3) balcony of a boutique hotel in Cbd at dawn. Naked.

4) well known hotel chain in Kl Jacuzzi pool. There's a bar nearby. A few Jacuzzi all side by side. Doing it with a great view of sunset. Shot my load into the Jacuzzi pool. Oops. Can see them swirling in the water. Lol. She in swimming costume and I'm naked. Boobs exposed as we both standing doggy.

5) and I'm in the mile high club thanks to Cx.

6) bbbj while driving after fetch her from klia otw to hotel. In a traffic jam..

Many many more.

Botakhead
24-11-2017, 11:25 AM

I no car and also no girl.

Botakhead
24-11-2017, 11:26 AM

Few places I did in
1) overnight soft sleeper train in China. Blow job at window at dawn. Doggy when about to pulling into town of final stop. Window not covered by curtains. Can see people zoom past slowly while I doggy her. Half naked.

2) in the dead night at hotel resort in koh lanta room balcony facing pool. All single level unit facing Andaman sea. Naked

4) well known hotel chain in Kl Jacuzzi pool. There's a bar nearby. A few Jacuzzi all side by side. Doing it with a great view of sunset. Shot my load into the Jacuzzi pool. Oops. Can see them swirling in the water. Lol. She in swimming costume and I'm naked. Boobs exposed as we both standing doggy.

6) bbbj while driving after fetch her from klia otw to hotel. In a traffic jam..

Many many more.

Thanks for sharing.

JackyWoo
24-11-2017, 06:13 PM

Few places I did in

Many many more.

Nice adventures bro :)

LauYewTee
24-11-2017, 06:49 PM
i got girl, but no car.......

Luckily my girl got car......lol

w
i
n
n
e
r
!

:d

LightningGalAss
24-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Any bros here know where a good place to have fun ? Ecp or Paris ris those big lorry or car parks area . Thx

iceage
25-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Any bros here know where a good place to have fun ? Ecp or Paris ris those big lorry or car parks area . Thx

Any place is also good for fun when u hv the right partner. :)

egresnow
25-11-2017, 01:48 AM

not reallyyyyy. Earlier this year, i parked in a really isolated multi-storey parking late at night to "play", and another car parked nearby and the guy came down kept inching closer and closer and walked over to look -_-

sweet17
27-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Read this somewhere

“What do you think? Of course, but slow ok.” She replied very shyly. I had more experience, I knew what to do, but I didn’t want to intimidate her. So I faked innocent and tugged on her skirt buckle as if I couldn’t get it off. She giggled and lifted her hands off my cock and unbuckled her skirt. I was regretting what I did when she lifted her hands off my brother. But soon enough she was back into action. I got both happy and bolder. I slid my right hand into her skirt and immediately into her panties, she gasped. I stopped and asked her if she was ok and she nodded. My instinct told me to reach for her clit straight, but I decided to hold it and tickle her first.

I slanted my angle and avoided her clit, moving down the side of her vagina so such that my middle finger touched part of her left ass. Her stroking motion stopped again, she took a deep breath and continued. This time she also unbuckled me to free my throbbing cock further. She slipped her hands into my underwear, skipped my cock and went for the side of my balls. I knew exactly what she meant by that. Swiftly, I tilted the angle, gently, I cupped her entire private part with my hands. My palm was on her clit and my fingers with over her vagina. “What the fuck is this… She’s wetter and more slippery than my experiences with girls who are having sex?” I thought to myself. She rewarded me by moving her fingers upwards to the tip of my cock. That was when I snapped my thoughts. I peeped down at my own cock and actually felt disgusted. My pre-cum were all over my cock head. I was even wetter than I had ever been. I got embarrassed and whispered, “Sorry, I know it is disgusting.” She shook her head and wrapped her hands over the tip of my cock. I swore to god I almost came right on the spot into her hands, I tried to distract myself thinking of Katong, kueh lapis and all the nicest food in the world to hold my cum back. Lucky thing was she stopped there and didn’t move, I guessed she could sense what was about to come had she moved a single inch more.

Meanwhile, I had totally forgotten about her hands. Man sucks at multitasking and I bet mankind learnt about it during the 69 position, you know what I mean. Anyways, she put her left hand on my right to urge me to continue. I didn’t do much, I could feel her clitoris swelling up and I knew she was horny at that time. I just circled my entire arm slowly, making sure that every part of my hand was in contact with her skin. Her moans just got louder and louder.

MarlboroKen
28-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Read this somewhere

“What do you think? Of course, but slow ok.” She replied very shyly. I had more experience, I knew what to do, but I didn’t want to intimidate her. So I faked innocent and tugged on her skirt buckle as if I couldn’t get it off. She giggled and lifted her hands off my cock and unbuckled her skirt. I was regretting what I did when she lifted her hands off my brother. But soon enough she was back into action. I got both happy and bolder. I slid my right hand into her skirt and immediately into her panties, she gasped. I stopped and asked her if she was ok and she nodded. My instinct told me to reach for her clit straight, but I decided to hold it and tickle her first.

I slanted my angle and avoided her clit, moving down the side of her vagina so such that my middle finger touched part of her left ass. Her stroking motion stopped again, she took a deep breath and continued. This time she also unbuckled me to free my throbbing cock further. She slipped her hands into my underwear, skipped my cock and went for the side of my balls. I knew exactly what she meant by that. Swiftly, I tilted the angle, gently, I cupped her entire private part with my hands. My palm was on her clit and my fingers with over her vagina. “What the fuck is this… She’s wetter and more slippery than my experiences with girls who are having sex?” I thought to myself. She rewarded me by moving her fingers upwards to the tip of my cock. That was when I snapped my thoughts. I peeped down at my own cock and actually felt disgusted. My pre-cum were all over my cock head. I was even wetter than I had ever been. I got embarrassed and whispered, “Sorry, I know it is disgusting.” She shook her head and wrapped her hands over the tip of my cock. I swore to god I almost came right on the spot into her hands, I tried to distract myself thinking of Katong, kueh lapis and all the nicest food in the world to hold my cum back. Lucky thing was she stopped there and didn’t move, I guessed she could sense what was about to come had she moved a single inch more.

Meanwhile, I had totally forgotten about her hands. Man sucks at multitasking and I bet mankind learnt about it during the 69 position, you know what I mean. Anyways, she put her left hand on my right to urge me to continue. I didn’t do much, I could feel her clitoris swelling up and I knew she was horny at that time. I just circled my entire arm slowly, making sure that every part of my hand was in contact with her skin. Her moans just got louder and louder.

Nice sharing bro. Bonus 10 + 45 points returned to you. Thanks for up bro

greddy88
02-12-2017, 10:36 AM
you should go there before the stair case got lock up, just before every one moved up :D

However, we did caught by police once, as I parked my car at this HDB where everyone already moved out, so the police patrol got suspicious and was checking out my car to look for us!! We managed to avoid the police by using the staircase, but the police still caught up when we reached the car. Luckily we were not caught in the act and we were out of HDB block already.

I deny of entering any restricted area, I smoke the police that I want to avoid paying parking fee, so I parked there and walked across the street for makan :p

They are actually more interested to catch drug junkies than bonking couples.
But if u suay get into their way then too bad,. They'll have to do their job

sgthicknjuicy
02-12-2017, 12:28 PM
I witnessed a couple making out at a outdoor park at one of the malls in town last night, and the girl end off by giving a hj to the guy :D But i'm not sure if the guy cummed in the pants or not.

iPassingBy69
02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
I witnessed a couple making out at a outdoor park at one of the malls in town last night, and the girl end off by giving a hj to the guy :D But i'm not sure if the guy cummed in the pants or not.

Before that you saw their bonking action? :D

Sexybuns
02-12-2017, 05:35 PM
fucking in the gym toilet.
Cause nobody uses them.
Go and try.

sgthicknjuicy
02-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Before that you saw their bonking action? :D

i saw their foreplay action instead :D while making out, the guy was slipping in his hands inside her tight singlet and caressing her boobs while the girl gently rubs his groin area. its so damn turn on watching the whole thing, its damn long btw!

Jimmyhoseh
03-12-2017, 01:32 AM
fucking in the gym toilet.
Cause nobody uses them.
Go and try.

bro i like ur idea

zl1983
05-12-2017, 07:42 AM
i saw their foreplay action instead :D while making out, the guy was slipping in his hands inside her tight singlet and caressing her boobs while the girl gently rubs his groin area. its so damn turn on watching the whole thing, its damn long btw!

Wow.. u can tahan??

poommeepok
05-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Wow.. u can tahan??

PCC while watching lor :D

ItsEileen
05-12-2017, 02:53 PM

That is so very true .

sgthicknjuicy
05-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Wow.. u can tahan??

hahaha of course buay tahan la. i was hard throughout. :D just rubbing my dick like how he hj the bf's dick lor. then after that when i go toilet, pulled down my underwwear, its full of milky patches. :p

EDIT: ytd when i went to the same outdoor park, same spot, the same couple was there, but i guess they have finishes their moments cause after a while they make out and left. gonna try my luck tonight again.

sexcision
05-12-2017, 03:58 PM
hahaha of course buay tahan la. i was hard throughout. :D just rubbing my dick like how he hj the bf's dick lor. then after that when i go toilet, pulled down my underwwear, its full of milky patches. :p

EDIT: ytd when i went to the same outdoor park, same spot, the same couple was there, but i guess they have finishes their moments cause after a while they make out and left. gonna try my luck tonight again.

Shall we form a task force? Lol

zl1983
05-12-2017, 04:31 PM
I 2nd tht..

sgthicknjuicy
05-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Shall we form a task force? Lol

typo finished*

task force? on?

flownscoot
05-12-2017, 06:57 PM

Can share location bro? ;)

Hardees
05-12-2017, 10:07 PM
bro i like ur idea

Sounds really good

sgthicknjuicy
05-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Can share location bro? ;)

haha cannot. im getting a good view so far. and tonight apparently they just kiss and make out, and briefly caress each other's privates. no show tonight.

ps: its one of the malls that got outdoor park in town ;)

jason910
06-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Suntec city mall sky garden?

haha cannot. im getting a good view so far. and tonight apparently they just kiss and make out, and briefly caress each other's privates. no show tonight.

ps: its one of the malls that got outdoor park in town ;)

sgthicknjuicy
06-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Suntec city mall sky garden?

there's plenty of malls with outdoor parks in town. and even if the park is mentioned here, i wont be giving a "yes".

beinhao
06-12-2017, 10:35 PM
That is so very true .

Agree that too .

muttonsoup126
06-12-2017, 10:41 PM
there's plenty of malls with outdoor parks in town. and even if the park is mentioned here, i wont be giving a "yes".

Give a hint? North south east west? :D

Marathoning
06-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Sounds really good

Really good indeed

jason910
06-12-2017, 11:10 PM
No worries not hard up for it just playing along the guessing game.

sgthicknjuicy
07-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Give a hint? North south east west? :D

huh? what you mean north south east west? i already said that its in town ma?

in addition, tonight the couple didn't come, so didn't had a good night :( will try again tmr haha :D i'm gonna camp at the same place every night.

TwinX
11-12-2017, 01:51 AM
Yesterday after midnight drove my gf to a new hdb blocks where no one move in yet. Came here a couple of times and usually no one at night.

Gf was in shorts and a spag top. At first wanted to go top floor but we always tried there so this time decide to try at void deck. Hanky panky there for 15 mins but not very safe.... sometimes have people walk past. Finally cannot tahan so we went to the nearest staircase between 1st and 2nd floor. Quickly strip my gf naked and bonk her. Took out her shorts, panty and spag top.... she not wearing bra. I was sitting on the stairs and she was on top of me. It was good and she was very horny.

But very suay.... suddenly someone came down the stairs. Not sure if they saw much but we quickly grab my gf clothes and run down. Hide behind a wall till they walk away. It was a couple and they was looking at our direction. Lucky void deck no one else even more paiseh.

zl1983
11-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Mayb e couple oso there for some actions likewise?

Informer
11-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Yesterday after midnight drove my gf to a new hdb blocks where no one move in yet. Came here a couple of times and usually no one at night.

But very suay.... suddenly someone came down the stairs. Not sure if they saw much but we quickly grab my gf clothes and run down. Hide behind a wall till they walk away. It was a couple and they was looking at our direction. Lucky void deck no one else even more paiseh.

Yeah, I think the couple having fun upstairs too since bro said the block no one move in yet but the couple came down the stairs.

Jerry1234
11-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Anyone interested in side by side. Pm me

sharklaserscom
11-12-2017, 01:21 PM
100% sure not good bros?

Gingersnaps
11-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I think the couple having fun upstairs too since bro said the block no one move in yet but the couple came down the stairs.

Maybe next time can do beside each other :D

sgthicknjuicy
11-12-2017, 05:28 PM

Gf was in shorts and a spag top. At first wanted to go top floor but we always tried there so this time decide to try at void deck. Hanky panky there for 15 mins but not very safe.... sometimes have people walk past. Finally cannot tahan so we went to the nearest staircase between 1st and 2nd floor. Quickly strip my gf naked and bonk her. Took out her shorts, panty and spag top.... she not wearing bra. I was sitting on the stairs and she was on top of me. It was good and she was very horny.

Wow. I dont mind being a watcher though ;)

cashstar1213
11-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Before reading this thread i always thought public handicapped toilet was the only place ppl usually do this. Too naive of me lol.

But what are the experience of doing it in public toilet like in parks etc.

Was thinking trying this out but nv recee any location. Any lobang in the south?:cool:

JustANewbie
12-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Before reading this thread i always thought public handicapped toilet was the only place ppl usually do this. Too naive of me lol.

But what are the experience of doing it in public toilet like in parks etc.

Was thinking trying this out but nv recee any location. Any lobang in the south?:cool:

i personally find public handucapped toilet very hot and stuffy, i prefer the great outdoors.

TwinX
13-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Yes pretty sure they are there for some actions too. Usually we go to top floor and sometimes can see couples below. Didn't expect they will walk stairs.... usually people take lifts. And we were at the void deck for some time and didn't see any people go up. They should be upstairs for over an hour.

Heart attack lo. Gf was completely naked and I was bottomless. Everything happened too fast... no time to think. Just grab clothes and run down. Lucky no one at void deck and couple never walk over to our direction.

siambee
13-12-2017, 04:05 AM
not me... but I saw it.

I think is 2004 at my place at east area. Last time lift not every floor can stop, I happen to stay at level 9, so must stop at level 10 n get down one floor.

just when I stepping at level 10 staircase, I heard piak piak at 9 half level. halfway thru level 10, I saw the guy missionary the girl, where the girl
was looking at my direction since she laying down.

she super paiseh n keep telling the guy to stop but the guy get the wrong excitement n piak harder... till she shout ' 有人啦 '。Both of them only bottomless,
n the guy just hug tight to cover their face. I act cool n just walk pass them slowly. i cant see the guy but know the girl was next blk ah lian look alike.

From that day onwards when the girl will just siam me, and i can tell she change guys like clothes..... 2yrs later never see her again.

what a 15 sec worth of drama. ��

35cents
13-12-2017, 08:52 AM
great live action!

not me... but I saw it.

I think is 2004 at my place at east area. Last time lift not every floor can stop, I happen to stay at level 9, so must stop at level 10 n get down one floor.

just when I stepping at level 10 staircase, I heard piak piak at 9 half level. halfway thru level 10, I saw the guy missionary the girl, where the girl

she super paiseh n keep telling the guy to stop but the guy get the wrong excitement n piak harder... till she shout ' 有人啦 '。Both of them only bottomless,
n the guy just hug tight to cover their face. I act cool n just walk pass them slowly. i cant see the guy but know the girl was next blk ah lian look alike.

From that day onwards when the girl will just siam me, and i can tell she change guys like clothes..... 2yrs later never see her again.

marcussia
13-12-2017, 09:38 AM
My ex gave me a bbbj on the hippotour bus at the upper deck, in the middle of orchard road.. :)

Those were the good old days.

KTVbuddy
13-12-2017, 09:51 AM
not me... but I saw it.

i had similiar sighting too of my downstairs neighbour long time ago, ah lian single mum working in a ktv in town. it was in the wee hours around 3-4am, she likely just knock off. i heard moans and kapo go peek, she & a guy kissing and hands all over each other. watched the whole thing without being caught. hehe.

marcussia
13-12-2017, 09:59 AM
i had similiar sighting too of my downstairs neighbour long time ago, ah lian single mum working in a ktv in town. it was in the wee hours around 3-4am, she likely just knock off. i heard moans and kapo go peek, she & a guy kissing and hands all over each other. watched the whole thing without being caught. hehe.

I previously stayed at AMK St21. Got this ulu playground at the back. At night always got maid with their bf piak piak there. Sometimes also got youngsters, hanky panky there. :D

zl1983
13-12-2017, 11:04 PM
not me... but I saw it.

Wow.. walked past them some more!!! Winner u! Lolx

sgthicknjuicy
14-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Caught a malay couple having sex in a handicapped toilet of a mall in town. the same mall that i saw a couple making out and giving hj. heard spanks and moans although they turn on the water tap to "hide" the noise. little do they know that i can still hear it. :D

rey69
14-12-2017, 12:21 AM
not me... but I saw it.

You should piak piak her since your neighbour is so open.
What a waste ... :D

bluestrike
14-12-2017, 11:00 AM
not me... but I saw it.

You should have made friends with the girl and ask her for contact number.

BirdAss
14-12-2017, 11:11 AM
not me... but I saw it.

Very cool, just walk pass hahaha :D

ms_74
16-12-2017, 01:35 PM
nice stories guys..!

ouzo3
16-12-2017, 03:12 PM
jurong hilltop is a gd choice for public sex for a weekday night .

zl1983
16-12-2017, 08:28 PM
tks for sharing..

desmond26
24-12-2017, 11:08 PM
merry xmas, happy piak piak tonite

sony2002
26-12-2017, 04:19 AM
long time never do public. since i cannot afford a car anymore, any place in town area that is suitable?

How's fort canning park? any clean and dark place to bonk?

IronTor
26-12-2017, 06:11 AM
In public, very exciting.

JJMagic
26-12-2017, 08:08 AM
long time never do public. since i cannot afford a car anymore, any place in town area that is suitable?

How's fort canning park? any clean and dark place to bonk?

I did in fort canning quite a few times late at night at different benches within the park. Never chose those dark places as prefer some lighting to observe surrounding.

sony2002
26-12-2017, 10:35 AM
I did in fort canning quite a few times late at night at different benches within the park. Never chose those dark places as prefer some lighting to observe surrounding.

are there still lots of peeping tom there? I want to expose my girl :D

muthu_curry
26-12-2017, 01:06 PM
anyone did in taxi before? lol

LittlePawn
26-12-2017, 03:03 PM

you can try bishan park open field in the wee hours... place a ground sheet in the middle of the field and do your business... can see anyone approaching... from far, others know what’s going on but cannot easily go near... i tried it long long time ago... sexciting !!

chailai
26-12-2017, 03:22 PM

With the taxi driver still in the vehicle ?

Pusslet
26-12-2017, 03:35 PM

Your girl is fully nude? :D

Armour234
26-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Bros

There are many new MSCP at bukit batok new town with no CCTV install yet, I just have a quckie with my sluty gf there.....cim and very shiok

PaidWilly
26-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Bros

There are many new MSCP at bukit batok new town with no CCTV install yet, I just have a quckie with my sluty gf there.....cim and very shiok

Thanks for sharing bro! :)

zl1983
26-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Bros

tks for sharing. will make a trip there.. lolx

Banecat
26-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Damn informative thread LOL :p

tabletlife
26-12-2017, 11:35 PM
tks for sharing. will make a trip there.. lolx

Going to bonk or peep? :p

sgthicknjuicy
27-12-2017, 12:42 AM

i don't mind peeping though! i peep a lot of times already haha. let me know in pm if you want me to peep :)

hiretuja
27-12-2017, 12:59 AM

A couple ever bonked in my taxi before. Kay siao one.

hiretuja
27-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Bros

Yes. Loads of new block and mscps. Along bukit batok rd. Can walk ard naked no one is ard.

JJMagic
27-12-2017, 08:16 AM

I not too sure bro. It was rather late at night and honestly, my fb never really care if got peeping toms or not. Hehe.

zl1983
27-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Going to bonk or peep? :p

to join e club.

muthu_curry
27-12-2017, 12:34 PM
With the taxi driver still in the vehicle ?

yes

the closest i got was a bj in taxi

TwinX
01-01-2018, 01:33 AM

Only blowjob and hand job till cum. The furthest I went was remove gf bra and panty in taxi but she still wearing her clothes.... and exposed her nipples and finger her pussy. Taxi driver turn his head to see a few times.

sony2002
04-01-2018, 04:55 PM
long time never go fort canning park, any good place to hide for bonking?

no car so cannot do anywhere else.

sharklaserscom
04-01-2018, 05:44 PM
It seems they have cctv in parks now too.

sony2002
04-01-2018, 06:00 PM
It seems they have cctv in parks now too.

In fort canning park? Damn, hopefully got no night vision.

Never bonk in fort canning park in the last 10 years ever since i got a car.

Now no more car, so have to go back to fort canning, I noticed they installed more street lights already. That's why want to know where is safe and dark, dont want to bring my girl to walk around the entire park

sharklaserscom
04-01-2018, 06:52 PM
In fort canning park? Damn, hopefully got no night vision.

Never bonk in fort canning park in the last 10 years ever since i got a car.

Now no more car, so have to go back to fort canning, I noticed they installed more street lights already. That's why want to know where is safe and dark, dont want to bring my girl to walk around the entire park

They even have cctv in toilets now looking at the basin area.
tot they wanna fix some 'smart' plants also that will monitor the surrounding?

sony2002
04-01-2018, 06:59 PM
They even have cctv in toilets now looking at the basin area.
tot they wanna fix some 'smart' plants also that will monitor the surrounding?

I now those cctv has been there for more than 10 years. Due to sensitive installation up there.

Not sure if they hide any cctv around those benches and shelters

unsung80
04-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Bros

Can i peek? Am around there as well.

sharklaserscom
05-01-2018, 01:37 AM
Not sure if they hide any cctv around those benches and shelters
There are cctvs facing entrances of some bridge, most underpasses and even at neighbourhood busstops like fking voyeurs.

hellosmackme
05-01-2018, 02:21 PM
you can try bishan park open field in the wee hours... place a ground sheet in the middle of the field and do your business... can see anyone approaching... from far, others know what’s going on but cannot easily go near... i tried it long long time ago... sexciting !!

Sorry to necro but this bishan park is at where? Is it the one in front of the bishan mrt depot?

rey69
05-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Small hill at Bt Batok may sound like an option.
Haunted until the area is infested with "mickey mouses" :D

sgthicknjuicy
06-01-2018, 01:34 AM
long time never go fort canning park, any good place to hide for bonking?

no car so cannot do anywhere else.

you can go to one of the outdoor park in one of the malls in town. just saw a couple having doggy sex, hiding in the corner ;) but then probably i'll be peeking if you happen to go to this mall.

Iamaniceguy
06-01-2018, 01:41 AM
tried before at multi storey carpark stairs at the top, so when people walking up or what will be able to know but if its like late in the night hdb stairs also try before but must be at the top :D

samdiy
07-01-2018, 04:59 AM
Sorry to necro but this bishan park is at where? Is it the one in front of the bishan mrt depot?
Saw some stray dogs there at night. Also do not forget the wild boars lol

hakone121
08-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Bishan Park also has otters :D

jasminee
09-01-2018, 10:49 AM

Omg :eek: later got to run for your life :D

DollFlip
09-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Bros

One day must go there look see look see :D

lipe
09-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Do look out for dog poo.

Fucking dog owners let their dogs poo and didn’t clean up.

Need to be careful. Sit on dog poo will end your lust before you can start bonking.

Bishan Park also has otters :D

redwolf
12-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Just sharing some images of outdoor sex...

http://images2.imagebam.com/5f/a6/65/f3872b701291573.jpg

http://images2.imagebam.com/43/de/15/06e9b7701299553.jpg

twinchrome
15-01-2018, 10:28 AM
after seeing the images, it got me wonder if anyone in SG has done "dogging".

hiretuja
18-01-2018, 12:11 AM
after seeing the images, it got me wonder if anyone in SG has done "dogging".

Lol. Dogging wont happened in Sg. Although my fb ever suck a few strangers peeping toms. Word got passed and suddenly everyone knew my plate number.

I also knew a few cpls where the girl on her days can participate in dogging

blacktieparty
19-01-2018, 01:57 PM
I've got consider letting ppl look while I bang my gf.... But then I would prefer my gf's face be covered to protect her identity in case some idiot films secretly... Lol

oxeso
19-01-2018, 02:12 PM
I've got consider letting ppl look while I bang my gf.... But then I would prefer my gf's face be covered to protect her identity in case some idiot films secretly... Lol
Sponsor mask can watch? :p