PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

lancelim
04-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Chanced upon this thread while searching for FL.. though have been in SBF for so long, other then FRs, I seldom have the time to read through the stories that ppl wrote here.

This thread have very interesting stories and I enjoyed reading them. Thank you to all those who contributed here :D

Reading the stories brought me memories when I have a horny ex-gf. It really depends on your other half as if she is not keen, you will never have the chance to do all these type of outdoor sex (just like my current wife, we have never do anything so absurd before).

As for my horny ex-gf, our very first sexual encounter is already outdoor, lol.. It was her birthday that day and I planned alot of surprises for her in Sentosa. She was so moved and touched that we just did it on Tanjong beach. Back then Tanjong beach is still the most ulu beach and it was pitch dark at night. It was so exciting as you will react to any sound thinking whether got ppl coming but still want to enjoy the sex.

My sexual level is always on all time high when I'm with her because she will always give BBBJ to me when we are in the car. Sometimes while driving (which is very hard to concentrate), and most of the times in the MSCP under her block. But the problem here is she refused to let me cum in her mouth and always left me hanging there.. Thats y my level is always on high mode.

Other then the outdoor car/reservoir/park sex, which I saw others have shared here, I would say the most absurd place we did it is in a cinema. Back then, Sun Plaza was a very ulu shopping centre with a super ulu cinema where not much ppl will go during weekdays. Both of us took leave from work in one of the weekday just to rest and we went to watch a movie that day during the afternoon. There were another 2 couples in the cinema that day, which I was quite surprised as I was expecting empty cinema with only 2 of us.

Back then, Sun Plaza have those couple seats at the back rows where they have a big sofa but it is more expensive to get that seat. The attendant will come in once or twice in the middle of the show just to check whether got ppl sit there but never pay for the premium price. As it was a ulu timing to watch movie, I told my ex just go behind to sit at the big sofa as don't think the attendant will come check.

The movie turned out to be sucky and my ex started to stroke me in the middle of the show.. in my mind.. I was like.. wtf.. here! really?? Still remembering there are another 2 couples sitting at the middle rows. She gave me the horny look and started BBBJ me. I just continue to watch the movie while she do that as I thought maybe like previous she just want to give me a BJ and stop there. As it was dark, while enjoying the BJ, I un-clipped her bra and started caressing her nipples, which is her weak spot. (All the time, I was making sure the attendant did not come into the cinema to check). I guessed she was really horny that day and she took off her shorts and undie and climb on top of me. We had a great 10mins sex there and I had to cover her mouth once in a while when her moans started to get louder. That was really a hell of a experience for me when I'm young.

Really missed the good old days :D

I miss the old Sun Plaza cinema. Nice location to date IRC girls and girls from schools nearby.

zl1983
04-02-2017, 12:59 PM
tks for sharing bro.

Casing
04-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Chanced upon this thread while searching for FL.. though have been in SBF for so long, other then FRs, I seldom have the time to read through the stories that ppl wrote here.

This thread have very interesting stories and I enjoyed reading them. Thank you to all those who contributed here :D

Reading the stories brought me memories when I have a horny ex-gf. It really depends on your other half as if she is not keen, you will never have the chance to do all these type of outdoor sex (just like my current wife, we have never do anything so absurd before).

As for my horny ex-gf, our very first sexual encounter is already outdoor, lol.. It was her birthday that day and I planned alot of surprises for her in Sentosa. She was so moved and touched that we just did it on Tanjong beach. Back then Tanjong beach is still the most ulu beach and it was pitch dark at night. It was so exciting as you will react to any sound thinking whether got ppl coming but still want to enjoy the sex.

My sexual level is always on all time high when I'm with her because she will always give BBBJ to me when we are in the car. Sometimes while driving (which is very hard to concentrate), and most of the times in the MSCP under her block. But the problem here is she refused to let me cum in her mouth and always left me hanging there.. Thats y my level is always on high mode.

Other then the outdoor car/reservoir/park sex, which I saw others have shared here, I would say the most absurd place we did it is in a cinema. Back then, Sun Plaza was a very ulu shopping centre with a super ulu cinema where not much ppl will go during weekdays. Both of us took leave from work in one of the weekday just to rest and we went to watch a movie that day during the afternoon. There were another 2 couples in the cinema that day, which I was quite surprised as I was expecting empty cinema with only 2 of us.

Back then, Sun Plaza have those couple seats at the back rows where they have a big sofa but it is more expensive to get that seat. The attendant will come in once or twice in the middle of the show just to check whether got ppl sit there but never pay for the premium price. As it was a ulu timing to watch movie, I told my ex just go behind to sit at the big sofa as don't think the attendant will come check.

The movie turned out to be sucky and my ex started to stroke me in the middle of the show.. in my mind.. I was like.. wtf.. here! really?? Still remembering there are another 2 couples sitting at the middle rows. She gave me the horny look and started BBBJ me. I just continue to watch the movie while she do that as I thought maybe like previous she just want to give me a BJ and stop there. As it was dark, while enjoying the BJ, I un-clipped her bra and started caressing her nipples, which is her weak spot. (All the time, I was making sure the attendant did not come into the cinema to check). I guessed she was really horny that day and she took off her shorts and undie and climb on top of me. We had a great 10mins sex there and I had to cover her mouth once in a while when her moans started to get louder. That was really a hell of a experience for me when I'm young.

Really missed the good old days :D

The other couples were unaware? :)

Nough
05-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Any bros doing it tonight kik me @ Noughnough
High chaance doing it after football game approx 2am.

sometimes_only
09-02-2017, 04:32 PM
The other couples were unaware? :)

Im sure they know something is happening behind, cos her moan sometimes really got louder haha... but as Singaporean.. I think they just look forward & ignore.. :D

Bangc0ck
09-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Actually bros, when doing outdoor or public area, you guys shoot inside her?

sub51
09-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Any bros doing it tonight kik me @ Noughnough
High chaance doing it after football game approx 2am.
Great bro....

sometimes_only
09-02-2017, 05:06 PM
well this may not be public.. but I think this is as exciting as public feel. If u r still young & does not own a house, u should really try this, once in a lifetime :D

Back then, when my horny ex & myself r still staying with our parents, I would go to my ex's house sometimes during weekend to spend the day watching tv, play games or basically no nothing. They stay in a small 3 room flat & their parents r always at home during weekend & she is not allowed to close the room door as this was her norm practise (if close, that means something is happening inside the room).

There is one time we were both sitting on the bed & I'm really horny that day & cannot tahan watching her with her sleeping gown on. Her father is watching tv in the living room & her mum is cooking dinner in the kitchen. Basically from the room, u can see the corner of the living room & part of the kitchen (as it is a small 3 room flat). I told her to lie down & pretend we r sleeping & cover half of our bodies with blanket. Then I pull down her undies (she still wearing her one piece sleeping gown) & I pull down my shorts & enter her from the back. We have to keep our top body straight like we were sleeping & my bottom is busy bonking her. It was damn exciting as I was praying her parents dun come into the room.

There was another time we purposely waited till her parents go sleep & we were still watching drama in the living room. Then we quietly creep to her room (tv still on to avoid suspicion) and we just do it in the room with the door open. We were both naked in the room and that day I was so horny that I cleared 2 shots on her (maybe the excitement is part of the horniness).

Thinking back, if the parents were to come out of their room, they would noticed something is wrong as the tv in the living room is on & nobody is there. If they walk over to the room, we would have been caught with our pants down haha.. however it was really an exciting moment to remember for me :p

Crustello
09-02-2017, 11:36 PM
well this may not be public.. but I think this is as exciting as public feel. If u r still young & does not own a house, u should really try this, once in a lifetime :D

Back then, when my horny ex & myself r still staying with our parents, I would go to my ex's house sometimes during weekend to spend the day watching tv, play games or basically no nothing. They stay in a small 3 room flat & their parents r always at home during weekend & she is not allowed to close the room door as this was her norm practise (if close, that means something is happening inside the room).

There is one time we were both sitting on the bed & I'm really horny that day & cannot tahan watching her with her sleeping gown on. Her father is watching tv in the living room & her mum is cooking dinner in the kitchen. Basically from the room, u can see the corner of the living room & part of the kitchen (as it is a small 3 room flat). I told her to lie down & pretend we r sleeping & cover half of our bodies with blanket. Then I pull down her undies (she still wearing her one piece sleeping gown) & I pull down my shorts & enter her from the back. We have to keep our top body straight like we were sleeping & my bottom is busy bonking her. It was damn exciting as I was praying her parents dun come into the room.

There was another time we purposely waited till her parents go sleep & we were still watching drama in the living room. Then we quietly creep to her room (tv still on to avoid suspicion) and we just do it in the room with the door open. We were both naked in the room and that day I was so horny that I cleared 2 shots on her (maybe the excitement is part of the horniness).

Thinking back, if the parents were to come out of their room, they would noticed something is wrong as the tv in the living room is on & nobody is there. If they walk over to the room, we would have been caught with our pants down haha.. however it was really an exciting moment to remember for me :p

Well done bro! :)

raykee
10-02-2017, 01:45 AM
nus is the way to go..... had a new fb from there~

sometimes_only
10-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Actually bros, when doing outdoor or public area, you guys shoot inside her?

Bro, that time we were still very young so its impossible to shoot inside her because the chance of getting pregnant should be higher at that age. At that age also no $$ to buy anti-pregnant pills.

What I normally do is, when about to cum, I will pull out and shoot on her body, after that just clean up with tissue. Sometimes, if the clothes are still on, I would just shoot elsewhere and same clean up with tissue after that cos scare someone take sample and bring for testing :p

maver1ck88
10-02-2017, 06:07 PM

In the car.

Gorgeous view

6Friendly9
14-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Got to do my part for FB during V-Day so msg her very early this morning... pick her up, went to our usual spot and had a good 20 mins of live firing... 1st round on V-Day.... :D

desmond26
14-02-2017, 01:47 PM
wow bro outdoor or indoor? :D

Rebounce
14-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Got to do my part for FB during V-Day so msg her very early this morning... pick her up, went to our usual spot and had a good 20 mins of live firing... 1st round on V-Day.... :D

1 more round in the evening? :D

Lim45
14-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Gorgeous view

Love it too

Denilsoon
14-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Love it too

Same here too

6Friendly9
14-02-2017, 10:13 PM
wow bro outdoor or indoor? :D

==> outdoor in my car.... mscp... pretty safe actually....

Treblist
14-02-2017, 11:14 PM

Play safe bro :cool:

itguy2008
15-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Actually, I am quite surprised that no one tried anything on a Uber yet. hahaha.

otamay
15-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Actually, I am quite surprised that no one tried anything on a Uber yet. hahaha.

If your passenger is a FL then maybe got chance.

Bangc0ck
15-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Bro, that time we were still very young so its impossible to shoot inside her because the chance of getting pregnant should be higher at that age. At that age also no $$ to buy anti-pregnant pills.

What I normally do is, when about to cum, I will pull out and shoot on her body, after that just clean up with tissue. Sometimes, if the clothes are still on, I would just shoot elsewhere and same clean up with tissue after that cos scare someone take sample and bring for testing :p

You're a very good citizen. Keeping the place clean! :D:D:D

ourworld
15-02-2017, 03:58 PM

In the car.

Looks nice!
Which country are you in?

ourworld
15-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Wouldn't say that we Fuxk In Public,,
But kinda have the kinky urge,,,, as it was Valentine day,,
So went out with my family to a nearby heartland mall for breakfast!

"Dressed" is a bit overstatement,,,
"Wrapped" is more appropriate,,,
Hahaha,,,
Wrapped in my extra large shawl and tied a knot behind my neck,,
With nothing underneath,, except my panties,,,

After breakfast went to the dept store to tour around and looking out for a corner to execute our naughty deed!
Trying to escape from the CCTV,, looking out for a blind spot,,
Apparently there wasn't any,,
But that urge was so strong that we got to a corner and took a few photos!

Taking our EIP experience to another level!
I expose my boobs while my hubby took photos of me,,
But that was not satisfying enough,,,
So might as well,,,
I remove my shawl and stood completely topless in the departmental store!!

I could literally hear my heart beat!
Within split second! After a few shots!
I squat and get "dress",, quickly I wrapped myself up again!

As we I stood up,,,
There are a few shoppers that just walked passed!
Giving us that weird look,,,
Hahahaha,,,

Quickly,,, we remove ourselves from the store!
Hahaha,,,

As EIP lovers,,, we basically take it to the next level!!
Awesome!

Denilsoon
15-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Wouldn't say that we Fuxk In Public,,
But kinda have the kinky urge,,,, as it was Valentine day,,
So went out with my family to a nearby heartland mall for breakfast!

"Dressed" is a bit overstatement,,,
"Wrapped" is more appropriate,,,
Hahaha,,,
Wrapped in my extra large shawl and tied a knot behind my neck,,
With nothing underneath,, except my panties,,,

After breakfast went to the dept store to tour around and looking out for a corner to execute our naughty deed!
Trying to escape from the CCTV,, looking out for a blind spot,,
Apparently there wasn't any,,
But that urge was so strong that we got to a corner and took a few photos!

Taking our EIP experience to another level!
I expose my boobs while my hubby took photos of me,,
But that was not satisfying enough,,,
So might as well,,,
I remove my shawl and stood completely topless in the departmental store!!

I could literally hear my heart beat!
Within split second! After a few shots!
I squat and get "dress",, quickly I wrapped myself up again!

As we I stood up,,,
There are a few shoppers that just walked passed!
Giving us that weird look,,,
Hahahaha,,,

Quickly,,, we remove ourselves from the store!
Hahaha,,,

As EIP lovers,,, we basically take it to the next level!!
Awesome!

How I wish I was at that department store :D

ourworld
15-02-2017, 05:47 PM
How I wish I was at that department store :D

Even if you are there,,,
Doesn't means you will get to see us!
Hahaha,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/adz0hz.jpg

TwinPeak
15-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Even if you are there,,,
Hahaha,,,

Nice sharing :)

desmond26
16-02-2017, 01:43 PM

play safe bro, can share the location? :D

StarHubbing
16-02-2017, 04:29 PM
Even if you are there,,,
Hahaha,,,

If there at least have chance, not there totally no chance :D

terryleejw
17-02-2017, 12:52 AM
I've been reading this page and have always been fascinated by what all of you have tried! Would like to share my stor(ies), too!

My first outdoor encounter was in the cinema in the old Jubilee Eng Wah Cinemas in AMK. We were seated at the back row and watching some movie when it got boring (doesn't it always). she was in a denim skirt and a spaghetti strap top, though she had a cardigan draped over her. So in my boredom, i started to caress her tummy over her blouse. This then became under her blouse, which lasted for almost 5 minutes, before my hand slowly inched upwards and reached her bra. her boobs were firmly snug in her bra (she wears her bras perfectly) and felt really nice to cup. After cupping it for a while, i lifted the cups from beneath her boobs and started pinching her nipples.This got her really, really excited as her breathing started to slow. Whenever she's aroused, her body heats up, too, and it was very clearly so. I started pinching her left nipple, and not long later, used my right hand to pinch her right nipple, too. However, her bra was in the way. Very, very fortunately for me, she wore a strapless bra to match the spaghetti strap blouse she was wearing. This made it easy for me to just unhook it in one swift motion and out it came. She was braless in the cinema!

The thought of this made me really excited, and it gave me the adrenaline to do something which now, on hindsight, was really dangerous - i pulled the spaghetti straps down, which meant that the blouse was now just bunched up at her waist, with her cardigan still on. It was amazing seeing how the screen lit her boobs up. I started pinching the nipples even more. She was surprised, but caught on quite quickly and started using her hands to rub my cock from over my pants. Fortunately, the cinema was empty except for another couple in front (we suspected they were up to something, too). I decided that it was getting risky, but i was totally high from the sexual adrenaline, and whispered into her ears to remove her panties. She hesitated for a while, but agreed eventually. She took it off sheepishly and slid it into my hands. I quickly kept it into my pocket and decided to not wasted the chance. This time round, my left hand was on her nipple, while my right was rubbing her clit furiously, hoping she would cum soon. At this point, she had already withdrawn her hand from my cock as it was too messy. However, she was clearly enjoying the rubbing and what amazed me was that she didn't bother to pull her spaghetti strap blouse up. I continued rubbing her, trying to stifle her at times before she finally came after what felt like 10 minutes. She was sweating profusely, which made it such a glorious sight.

After catching her breath, it was my turn (so she said). She wore her blouse back properly, adjusted her skirt, and unzipped me. She started to rub me, first from the base of my cock, before moving onto the tip. She has a way with handjobs, because she very delicately used two fingers at first (the index finger and thumb forming an 'O', before she eventually transited to using her entire palm. This made my cock head swell so much, adding onto the thrill I was getting from doing this outdoors that I could feel the sensation of wanting to cum very, very quickly. Again, for some reason, my cock head overruled my head, and a wacky idea came into my head (no pun intended) - i took her bra and just as I was about to cum, faced the cups inwards and shot directly into them. She was shocked, but smiled after awhile. After finally unloading myself, I returned it to her...and she put it back on. We continued the movie uneventfully, though I could swear I could smell my cum in the air at times...

So after the show, we walked out of the cinema innocently, with her pantyless and I think, sporting a sex glow on her face...

diputs1269
17-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Even if you are there,,,
Hahaha,,,

This is awesome makes my little brother hard.

michaelfson143
17-02-2017, 02:50 PM
I remember the movie Crank-2 in which Jason fucks Emy in public place but I have not that guts to do such thing in public...;)

ceandy
17-02-2017, 03:10 PM
My 1st public act was a year ago, where I brought a girl back to my place. It was 1am in the morning, and after a good 15 minutes fucking in the living room, I suggested opening the main door.

One thing lead to another. From opening the main door, to moving closer to it, to doing it doggystyle with her outside the apartment unit with me behind inside the apartment. Slowly inched our way out. I live in a 4 room HDB flat, with 4 units per floor, 1 unit each corner, lift lobby in the centre.

Doggystyled her outside at the lift lobby, she'd get scared whenever the lift started moving up, but miss our floor. The lift has 2 glass panels so when it passes by my floor, users inside can see the outside but only for a split second. Not sure if anyone in the lift saw me pumping her at the lift lobby.

Proceeded to the staircase landing where I told her to moan as loud as she wanted while I fucked her from behind. At 1am in the morning I think you'll be able to hear us from the ground floor :D

Quite risky but the thrill of it....

terryleejw
17-02-2017, 03:25 PM
My 1st public act was a year ago, where I brought a girl back to my place. It was 1am in the morning, and after a good 15 minutes fucking in the living room, I suggested opening the main door.

One thing lead to another. From opening the main door, to moving closer to it, to doing it doggystyle with her outside the apartment unit with me behind inside the apartment. Slowly inched our way out. I live in a 4 room HDB flat, with 4 units per floor, 1 unit each corner, lift lobby in the centre.

Doggystyled her outside at the lift lobby, she'd get scared whenever the lift started moving up, but miss our floor. The lift has 2 glass panels so when it passes by my floor, users inside can see the outside but only for a split second. Not sure if anyone in the lift saw me pumping her at the lift lobby.

Proceeded to the staircase landing where I told her to moan as loud as she wanted while I fucked her from behind. At 1am in the morning I think you'll be able to hear us from the ground floor :D

Amazing bro. Both of you were fully in the nude?

Encryptor
17-02-2017, 05:32 PM

Nice one bro, please share more :)

WhiteDeck
17-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Very daring acts! :D

ceandy
17-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Amazing bro. Both of you were fully in the nude?

Yes, but it was around 130-2 in the morning, and if anyone came out it'll just take us a second to run back in my place.

terryleejw
18-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Yes, but it was around 130-2 in the morning, and if anyone came out it'll just take us a second to run back in my place.

You're the man! :)

cryingvoices
18-02-2017, 11:55 AM

Any more to share? :)

ceandy
18-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Any more to share? :)

Not much in SG, did it a couple of times in a bar in Bangkok.

zl1983
20-02-2017, 11:51 PM
wow.. naise sharings..

ourworld
21-02-2017, 12:18 AM

Reminds me of my hubby and I couple of years back!
Actually we did that plenty of times too!

Once we got a bit extreme,,
We parked our car in a HDB carpark,,,
Then undressed fully in our car and run to the playground located beside the HDB,,
We fucked completely naked on the playground,, inside those "tunnel"
It was drizzling and subsequently heavy rain!
After we did that,,, we waiting inside the "tunnel" till the rain gets smaller and we ran back to our car!
Completely naked during the entire deed!

We are extremely crazy back then!

The recent one was during a trip in Bangkok,,,
Couple of months back,,,,
We were both high and tipsy,,,
Waited till our baby is alseep and we sneak out of the hotel and fuck outside!
It was quite late,,, probably 2am

But felt that it wasn't that exciting,,,
We plan to take it to the next level,,
We went to the overhead bridge and we fuck there facing the on coming traffic!
Amazing feeling,,,
Knowing that we were seen when the cars start slowing down when they approched the bridge!

eggcarton
21-02-2017, 12:28 AM

Then undressed fully in our car and run to the playground located beside the HDB,,
After we did that,,, we waiting inside the "tunnel" till the rain gets smaller and we ran back to our car!

Amazing feeling,,,
Knowing that we were seen when the cars start slowing down when they approched the bridge!

Very daring acts sis, well done!! :)

ourworld
21-02-2017, 09:02 AM

Amazing feeling,,,

Like I said,,,

Got all horny and kinki,,
After putting our boy to bed,,
We took it outdoor and eventually end up on the overhead bridge,,
Bringing our Sex in Public experience to a new level!

Copperfield
21-02-2017, 09:28 PM
I happened to come across a place in the North(woodlands) where people are walking quite close to my car and not notice the action inside. Adds to the thrill that strangers are so close to the action. If you want to know the place, pm me.

I think sometimes the thrill of having sex in the car is that the passerby can sometimes walk past and see. If they are lucky to see us, we enjoy the extra attention and don't mind them watching, as long as they don't disturb 😁😁😁😁

gammaray001
21-02-2017, 09:37 PM
I happened to come across a place in the North(woodlands) where people are walking quite close to my car and not notice the action inside. Adds to the thrill that strangers are so close to the action. If you want to know the place, pm me.

I think sometimes the thrill of having sex in the car is that the passerby can sometimes walk past and see. If they are lucky to see us, we enjoy the extra attention and don't mind them watching, as long as they don't disturb 😁😁😁😁

So we can arrange a watching session? :p

zl1983
22-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Like I said,,,

Got all horny and kinki,,
After putting our boy to bed,,
We took it outdoor and eventually end up on the overhead bridge,,
Bringing our Sex in Public experience to a new level!

Wow amazing sis!
Tks for sharing.

chikopey
01-03-2017, 02:50 PM
left hand drive? oriental lady?

china? taiwan? korea??

In the car.

Gravesity
01-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Love reading all your outdoor adventures, please share more :)

ourworld
01-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Love reading all your outdoor adventures, please share more :)

No fucking just stripping?

http://i67.tinypic.com/dyum54.jpg

Hubby and I love outdoor too!

AsivTriced
01-03-2017, 07:40 PM

Very daring!

Seldom get to see girl stripping totally nude :)

diputs1269
02-03-2017, 12:09 AM

Nice figure with flat tummy, more please.

ourworld
02-03-2017, 12:26 AM
Nice figure with flat tummy, more please.

Flat tummy!!?
You forgot your specs!? Hahahaha,,,
I just gave birth to my son in 2015!!

Recorded
02-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Interesting thread.

diputs1269
02-03-2017, 07:29 AM
Flat tummy!!?
You forgot your specs!? Hahahaha,,,
I just gave birth to my son in 2015!!

Honestly sis I love to look at this contour. Post more please.

ms_74
11-03-2017, 02:12 PM
thread getting quiet..

ourworld
11-03-2017, 02:43 PM
No fucking outdoor,,,
But dancing in the mall!!

http://i67.tinypic.com/2gu9w7c.jpg

Quecumber
11-03-2017, 02:44 PM
No fucking outdoor,,,
But dancing in the mall!!

http://i67.tinypic.com/2gu9w7c.jpg

Daring act haha! :D

kingcon
13-03-2017, 01:12 AM
I always enjoy having sex in the public since school days. The feeling is special and the excitment is difficult to describe to person who did not try before. Done it before in poly sch toilet after night lesson, done it in ecp, hotel, mscp n too many. Over the years, my partners n i gather on experience at quite a number of places. I am assuming the public place we having sex is safe. I am on a business trip in hong kong now and just finish 2 round of sex with fling in front of a big window glass panel with a view of star avenue. Feeling great and im sure she love her first time open sex too. Can pm me to share the location. Welcome ladies who keen to experience it to pm me as well. Im 31yrs old married. My own business.. so more time too.

CheeseL
13-03-2017, 07:11 AM
A new level up. Power

robodoggie
13-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Very good thread, with adventurous couples here :)

bellaleo
13-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Very good thread, with adventurous couples here :)

Agreed. Camping for more outdoor bonking story :D

Bigbossbeast
15-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here in this forum.
After reading so exciting stories, I got the urge to share my experience :D
I have 3 exciting outdoor adventures, 1 with my ex wife, 2 with my2 FBs.
All started with my ex wife, the first time we go public was actually not very public, just bonking in the room with her younger sis on the next bed and I know she was watching so just "kick the blanket away". When her younger sis's bf came to stay over, we would just perform our acts on our individual beds and watch each other. So cut the 1st story short, we bonk in school classrooms (Crawl in through broken fence), empty stadiums, cinema, hdb staircases, there was once we went to visit her aunt and we did a quickie at the living room with the door wide open while her aunt was bathing.
This all happened before we got our own flat n car, was only 19 years old back then when I got married (not shot gun). After we got our own flat, we would just bonk at the corridor, stairs, tried the lift at 3am once, neighborhood parks, always do it by the window during holidays.
Found my 1st FB, got a car by then n carparks were our regular places, bench on beaches, break water, tried once in the sea n condo swimming pool but all this was cut when someone shine a torchlight in to my car when we were in action, scared her n it was boring hotels after that.
My 2nd FB was the most exciting of all, carparks (heavy industry n even shopping centers), staircases (shopping centers) , dressing rooms, cinemas, handicap toilets, couple massage rooms, any time we felt horny will just find the "nearest" place, sometimes just stop by a quiet road and get into action. Then we started to become more daring, would ask her strip naked when I'm driving, I would be half naked and she would just suck me. There was once, we were naked and we drove to a heavy industry carpark, got out of the car and just bonk on the bonnet. Tried a few times naked there, got boring and we did it naked at parks. With technology getting advanced, more places are equip with cameras, I don't mind ppl to watch but not video.
Those were my exciting days, wondering if I should start a thread of these 3 bonks.............

vestige89
20-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Thursday fuck my gf at ECP around 10pm, found that a lot of adventurous also fucking at there, me and my gf proceed to the back to fuck, and realise that a car beside of us are fucking at behind also, quite arouse and explore my cum to my gf within a minute, by the time we wanna move out from the place, realise there is a flyer at my windscreen there, I wonder they are saw our action.

jameskissu69
20-03-2017, 08:51 PM
ECP which part Bro?

Milner
20-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here in this forum.
After reading so exciting stories, I got the urge to share my experience :D
I have 3 exciting outdoor adventures, 1 with my ex wife, 2 with my2 FBs.
All started with my ex wife, the first time we go public was actually not very public, just bonking in the room with her younger sis on the next bed and I know she was watching so just "kick the blanket away". When her younger sis's bf came to stay over, we would just perform our acts on our individual beds and watch each other. So cut the 1st story short, we bonk in school classrooms (Crawl in through broken fence), empty stadiums, cinema, hdb staircases, there was once we went to visit her aunt and we did a quickie at the living room with the door wide open while her aunt was bathing.
This all happened before we got our own flat n car, was only 19 years old back then when I got married (not shot gun). After we got our own flat, we would just bonk at the corridor, stairs, tried the lift at 3am once, neighborhood parks, always do it by the window during holidays.
Found my 1st FB, got a car by then n carparks were our regular places, bench on beaches, break water, tried once in the sea n condo swimming pool but all this was cut when someone shine a torchlight in to my car when we were in action, scared her n it was boring hotels after that.
My 2nd FB was the most exciting of all, carparks (heavy industry n even shopping centers), staircases (shopping centers) , dressing rooms, cinemas, handicap toilets, couple massage rooms, any time we felt horny will just find the "nearest" place, sometimes just stop by a quiet road and get into action. Then we started to become more daring, would ask her strip naked when I'm driving, I would be half naked and she would just suck me. There was once, we were naked and we drove to a heavy industry carpark, got out of the car and just bonk on the bonnet. Tried a few times naked there, got boring and we did it naked at parks. With technology getting advanced, more places are equip with cameras, I don't mind ppl to watch but not video.
Those were my exciting days, wondering if I should start a thread of these 3 bonks.............

So adventurous bro!! :)

CafuCarlos
20-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Nice thread with outdoor bonking stories :)

Bigbossbeast
20-03-2017, 11:09 PM
So adventurous bro!! :)

We only live once, bonk like there's no tml :) actually lucky that my FBs like outdoors, now want to find 1 also difficult

zl1983
21-03-2017, 08:34 AM
wow.. tks for sharing.

Humperdinck
21-03-2017, 08:36 AM
We only live once, bonk like there's no tml :) actually lucky that my FBs like outdoors, now want to find 1 also difficult

Agree, not many people dare to do outdoors

curiousSG
21-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Thanks for sharing all the outdoor adventures.

bigthree
21-03-2017, 05:08 PM
I had 2 occasion of sex in the public..

1st - met a 22 years old chubby gal staying in the west.. after chatting a few nights.. she invited me over to her place.. her bro n mum were home so we ended up smooching away at the stairway.. things got heated n she lowered herself n gave me a BBBJ.. my small brain took over n pull her up n pulled her panties aside n gave her a raw fuck.. after the deed.. I left her block n realised the police station is just opposite her block.. haha..

2nd - my teacher FB.. met her for late dinner in the east.. after dinner drove her around ECP n ventured into the infamous big car park.. I raba her n she gave me a BBBJ n came in her mouth.. she opened the door to spill n then we saw a bus stop.. a bus just pulled over to pick up passengers.. till now I wonder if any passengers in the bus stop or bus know what was going on in my car..

miss both of them..!!

WormHole
21-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Love all the stories :D

Okazaki
21-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Love all the stories :D

Same here too :D

Nogle
21-03-2017, 08:07 PM
I had 2 occasion of sex in the public..

1st - met a 22 years old chubby gal staying in the west.. after chatting a few nights.. she invited me over to her place.. her bro n mum were home so we ended up smooching away at the stairway.. things got heated n she lowered herself n gave me a BBBJ.. my small brain took over n pull her up n pulled her panties aside n gave her a raw fuck.. after the deed.. I left her block n realised the police station is just opposite her block.. haha..

2nd - my teacher FB.. met her for late dinner in the east.. after dinner drove her around ECP n ventured into the infamous big car park.. I raba her n she gave me a BBBJ n came in her mouth.. she opened the door to spill n then we saw a bus stop.. a bus just pulled over to pick up passengers.. till now I wonder if any passengers in the bus stop or bus know what was going on in my car..

miss both of them..!!

Thanks for sharing :)

TwinX
21-03-2017, 08:58 PM
This happened a month back during v day.

Both me and my gf need to work on that special day but gf agree to my special request to dress more sexy to work. It was a bare back black dress with low v in front... and no bra so her nipples is poking out when she is cold in office. She wore a cardigan but still a lot of her male colleges were staring at her breasts when talking to her. If someone is looking from the side and she bend slightly forward, her top will open up a little and you can actually see her nipples. I know this because this happened a couple of times when we were out after work. :p

Anyway after dinner, we went to ecp. It was crowded... most benches have couples. Finally found a empty dark bench... but both left and right benches have other couples. By then both of us were quite horny as I was playing with her nipples while we were finding a seat. Gf wasted no time and squat down to give me a bj. Don't think the other couples can see us clearly but even if can... we will still continue. They are busy with their hanky panky too. After 5 mins signal gf to come up and sit on my lap where I suck on her nipples.

Finally gf cannot tahan and remove her panty and insert my didi into her. I continue to suck her nipples while she moved up and down on my lap. Halfway her dress knot came loose ( I purposely untie it) and she was holding on to her top with 1 hand to prevent it dropping down. Finally after some convincing, she let go of her top and expose her breasts. We look around and there was no one else except the 2 couples... we continue to bonk for another 10 mins and finally cum.:p

Yesternight
21-03-2017, 09:52 PM

Both me and my gf need to work on that special day but gf agree to my special request to dress more sexy to work. It was a bare back black dress with low v in front... and no bra so her nipples is poking out when she is cold in office. She wore a cardigan but still a lot of her male colleges were staring at her breasts when talking to her. If someone is looking from the side and she bend slightly forward, her top will open up a little and you can actually see her nipples. I know this because this happened a couple of times when we were out after work. :p

Anyway after dinner, we went to ecp. It was crowded... most benches have couples. Finally found a empty dark bench... but both left and right benches have other couples. By then both of us were quite horny as I was playing with her nipples while we were finding a seat. Gf wasted no time and squat down to give me a bj. Don't think the other couples can see us clearly but even if can... we will still continue. They are busy with their hanky panky too. After 5 mins signal gf to come up and sit on my lap where I suck on her nipples.

Finally gf cannot tahan and remove her panty and insert my didi into her. I continue to suck her nipples while she moved up and down on my lap. Halfway her dress knot came loose ( I purposely untie it) and she was holding on to her top with 1 hand to prevent it dropping down. Finally after some convincing, she let go of her top and expose her breasts. We look around and there was no one else except the 2 couples... we continue to bonk for another 10 mins and finally cum.:p

Another of your sexciting outdoor adventure!!
Thanks for sharing bro :D

hanglonh
21-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Thanks all who shared their outdoor activities!! :D

ms_74
25-03-2017, 02:42 PM
nice!! good thread

FreakingPartner
25-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Nice thread, hope to read more :)

Overstood
25-03-2017, 02:53 PM

Nice one, thanks for sharing bro :)

zl1983
25-03-2017, 07:00 PM
tks for sharing.

MaiLuanKong
25-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Nice sharing guys, thanks

Assent
25-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Nice thread, hope to read more :)

Same here too

PowderUp
25-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Same here too

Same here also

haitus
26-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Been a silent reader for so long, think it's time to give back to the community.

Gf and I are together for a couple of years now and sometimes we discuss our past experiences though I tend to hold back a little what I tell her, because she gets jealous easily.

One day we were sexting and I asked if she had any wild experiences she didn't tell me about, then she finally said it.

She was then a student doing her diploma in a private school. For those that know, private schools have small rooms where they conduct their lessons because the classes are usually small (less than 20 per class).

Gf has been very well endowed since a young age. At the age of 19 or 20, she was already a solid C cup. Not overly big, but definitely a handful to manhandle.

This coupled with her having an open mindset, she's not afraid to wear tank tops and cardigan to school even though she knows that people always try to peep into her top while walking past or talking to her.

One teacher in particular, took extra interest to her. Always trying to catch a downblouse moment while teaching the class. Eventually he started texting her and she allowed it because, according to her, it was "fun".

So one night while texting, he told her to go to school the next day in a tank top paired with a skirt because he felt she looked good in them. And she agreed.

Can you imagine how stupid and gullible I felt she was? Obviously the teacher was up to no good but she still allowed it to happen.

So after class he told her to stay back and follow him to one of the smaller classrooms on the upper floors. When they got in, he locked the door and began his "fun" with her. By this time, she already knew what she was getting into.

They made out for abit before he got his hands all over her C cups. After awhile he lifted her tank top and ploughed his face into her cleavage. Then he turned her bra cups inwards and start to suck on her nipples.

Gf's weakness are her boobs and nipples. Whenever I play with them, she gets so horny we usually end up having sex somewhere nearby.

So eventually he turned her around, put on a cap, lifted her skirt up and doggied her while standing. All the while manhandling her C cups. After the quickie, they left and never spoke of it again. He tried to initiate sex again after that but she rejected him.

I knew my gf is someone with a very open mindset but didn't know she was this wild even in her younger days. All I can say is that the teacher got very lucky to be able to fuck one of his students in school and not get into trouble over it.

One thing though, she refused to tell me the name of the teacher.

Vanillashake
26-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Been a silent reader for so long, think it's time to give back to the community.

Gf and I are together for a couple of years now and sometimes we discuss our past experiences though I tend to hold back a little what I tell her, because she gets jealous easily.

One day we were sexting and I asked if she had any wild experiences she didn't tell me about, then she finally said it.

She was then a student doing her diploma in a private school. For those that know, private schools have small rooms where they conduct their lessons because the classes are usually small (less than 20 per class).

Gf has been very well endowed since a young age. At the age of 19 or 20, she was already a solid C cup. Not overly big, but definitely a handful to manhandle.

This coupled with her having an open mindset, she's not afraid to wear tank tops and cardigan to school even though she knows that people always try to peep into her top while walking past or talking to her.

One teacher in particular, took extra interest to her. Always trying to catch a downblouse moment while teaching the class. Eventually he started texting her and she allowed it because, according to her, it was "fun".

So one night while texting, he told her to go to school the next day in a tank top paired with a skirt because he felt she looked good in them. And she agreed.

Can you imagine how stupid and gullible I felt she was? Obviously the teacher was up to no good but she still allowed it to happen.

So after class he told her to stay back and follow him to one of the smaller classrooms on the upper floors. When they got in, he locked the door and began his "fun" with her. By this time, she already knew what she was getting into.

They made out for abit before he got his hands all over her C cups. After awhile he lifted her tank top and ploughed his face into her cleavage. Then he turned her bra cups inwards and start to suck on her nipples.

Gf's weakness are her boobs and nipples. Whenever I play with them, she gets so horny we usually end up having sex somewhere nearby.

So eventually he turned her around, put on a cap, lifted her skirt up and doggied her while standing. All the while manhandling her C cups. After the quickie, they left and never spoke of it again. He tried to initiate sex again after that but she rejected him.

I knew my gf is someone with a very open mindset but didn't know she was this wild even in her younger days. All I can say is that the teacher got very lucky to be able to fuck one of his students in school and not get into trouble over it.

One thing though, she refused to tell me the name of the teacher.

Nice story bro, did you try anything with her outdoors?

haitus
26-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Nice story bro, did you try anything with her outdoors?

I'm not a huge fan of outdoor sex because I'm a clean freak. And outdoor gets very messy and hot.

But every now and then we do "go outdoors".

My fav one is at the top of new HDB buildings. Especially those 30 floor and higher. These staircases usually have door to conceal whoever is inside. Go up to the highest floor at night for a quickie.

Start of with a blow job while I fondle her C cups. Then end off with a standing doggie. Usually will spray on the floor and use my shoes to wipe the cum around. Hopefully it will evaporate fast enough. Lol.

saisin
26-03-2017, 08:20 PM
I'm not a huge fan of outdoor sex because I'm a clean freak. And outdoor gets very messy and hot.

My fav one is at the top of new HDB buildings. Especially those 30 floor and higher. These staircases usually have door to conceal whoever is inside. Go up to the highest floor at night for a quickie.

Start of with a blow job while I fondle her C cups. Then end off with a standing doggie. Usually will spray on the floor and use my shoes to wipe the cum around. Hopefully it will evaporate fast enough. Lol.

Nice sharing :D

Assent
26-03-2017, 08:25 PM

Great stuff bro

kuasimi
26-03-2017, 08:53 PM

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/couple-has-sex-staircase-jalan-bukit-merah-hdb-kena-sniped-nosey-neighbor

COUPLE HAS SEX AT STAIRCASE @ JALAN BUKIT MERAH HDB, KENA SNIPED BY NOSEY NEIGHBOR

Submitted by farhan on Sun, 26/03/2017 - 11:50am

http://images.allsingaporestuff.com/styles/big_within_article/s3/field/image/couple-have-sex-staircase_0.JPG?itok=OX2ftPKc

A reader shared this photo with us and complained about the couple having sex in full view of the public at a staircase in a HDB block.

According to the reader, he was peering out of his window at 4AM in the morning when he spotted the couple taking off their clothes at the staircase. He watched as the couple went on to do the deed and took a photo of them.

He shared the photo with us to raise awareness about their acts and to warn them against doing it again.

What do you think?

Editor's Note:
Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

haitus
26-03-2017, 09:04 PM
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/couple-has-sex-staircase-jalan-bukit-merah-hdb-kena-sniped-nosey-neighbor

COUPLE HAS SEX AT STAIRCASE @ JALAN BUKIT MERAH HDB, KENA SNIPED BY NOSEY NEIGHBOR

http://images.allsingaporestuff.com/styles/big_within_article/s3/field/image/couple-have-sex-staircase_0.JPG?itok=OX2ftPKc

A reader shared this photo with us and complained about the couple having sex in full view of the public at a staircase in a HDB block.

According to the reader, he was peering out of his window at 4AM in the morning when he spotted the couple taking off their clothes at the staircase. He watched as the couple went on to do the deed and took a photo of them.

He shared the photo with us to raise awareness about their acts and to warn them against doing it again.

What do you think?

Editor's Note:
Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

We saw this some time back too! Kinda prompted us to stay off for awhile and be extra cautious.

Heng heng not us. Haha.

pushbutton
26-03-2017, 09:36 PM

What do you think?

Editor's Note:

Wa he see until shiok shiok, PCC liao then act like a decent man?

Give him a few claps ..... I mean a few slaps

makka111
27-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Photo damn grainy, yet the bugger got the cheek to post it...

coolguy77
27-03-2017, 01:34 PM
We saw this some time back too! Kinda prompted us to stay off for awhile and be extra cautious.

Heng heng not us. Haha.

i thought mp say no need alot of space to have sex? lol

FreakingPartner
27-03-2017, 02:12 PM

Good stuff bro

Miki00
27-03-2017, 03:55 PM
My bf also likes bringing me around to those new hdb buildings heheh, seems like he know which are new which are not lol.

MG25705
27-03-2017, 03:59 PM
My bf also likes bringing me around to those new hdb buildings heheh, seems like he know which are new which are not lol.

Is he working for HDB? :D

Miki00
27-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Hahahah nope :p

Nescaffe
27-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Hahahah nope :p

Anywhere else besides new HDB buildings? :)

ah rat
27-03-2017, 04:28 PM

Sis,anything happens ,can share :D

BlameSpecialist
27-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Sis,anything happens ,can share :D

Yes, please share :)

Beanies
27-03-2017, 05:16 PM

Nice share bro :D

Miki00
27-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Just usual stuffs happen lol :P

ah rat
27-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Just usual stuffs happen lol :P

Sis,what usual stuff s,can elaborate more :p

BlurLikeSotong
27-03-2017, 07:51 PM

Bro, you are very persistence :p

Sparta858
27-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Whn i was 23, i met dis quite chio gal in a club @ DBL O. Den after playing 5/10 guessing game wif me n my buddies, she was high af n wanted me 2 send her hm in e north area.....was abit out of e way (i stay east side) bt i did lar after seeing her all stoned out. After she hopped onto my car n halfway through e drive, she say she needed fresh air 2 sober up before she reach hm. So she asked me 2 turn into this landed estated in YCK (near her place)...she told me 2 stop nearby a nursery sch n a playground....so i did n after 5min i asked her hw is she feeling n if she is ready 2 go hm... It was abt 4am by den. She said she needed more fresh air n need 2 lie down....so we walked towards the playground dat has a stone chair n table. I sat down n suddenly she lay dwn on my lap.:D So i pat her head gently n told her nt 2 drink so much if she eva go drinking. She replied me "ummh" n e next thing i knw her right hand was placed on my zipper...she was stroking my young bro underneath my jeans. Next thing i knw we were locking lips with alcohol breath....n den she unzipped n pull my jeans down n pull out my hardened bro n gave me a bbbj liaoz. I asked her if she reali wans dis, she said YES. She stood up n pulled me towards e playground n yeah....we fucked 4 less den 5 min n i exploded. I jus couldnt hold my load any longer coz of e atmosphere.....there were trees, landed houses n a small carpark around us....n i could even hear a few cars drove by along e CTE (those living in YCK shud likely knw where dis plc is...best plc 4 outdoor sex!):D... E thrill n excitment was power enuf 2 make me cum in a jiff. Public sex is nt only exciting...bt fucking fun n adventurous af.

After dat 1 workout session dat wee morning with her, we continued 2 c 1 another like 5 or 6 more sessions...before i call it quit. She became serious n she was taking e whole dating n sex thing 2 another different lvl of rs. Bt nvtheless, it was a fucking great experience

PowderUp
27-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Whn i was 23, i met dis quite chio gal in a club @ DBL O. Den after playing 5/10 guessing game wif me n my buddies, she was high af n wanted me 2 send her hm in e north area.....was abit out of e way (i stay east side) bt i did lar after seeing her all stoned out. After she hopped onto my car n halfway through e drive, she say she needed fresh air 2 sober up before she reach hm. So she asked me 2 turn into this landed estated in YCK (near her place)...she told me 2 stop nearby a nursery sch n a playground....so i did n after 5min i asked her hw is she feeling n if she is ready 2 go hm... It was abt 4am by den. She said she needed more fresh air n need 2 lie down....so we walked towards the playground dat has a stone chair n table. I sat down n suddenly she lay dwn on my lap.:D So i pat her head gently n told her nt 2 drink so much if she eva go drinking. She replied me "ummh" n e next thing i knw her right hand was placed on my zipper...she was stroking my young bro underneath my jeans. Next thing i knw we were locking lips with alcohol breath....n den she unzipped n pull my jeans down n pull out my hardened bro n gave me a bbbj liaoz. I asked her if she reali wans dis, she said YES. She stood up n pulled me towards e playground n yeah....we fucked 4 less den 5 min n i exploded. I jus couldnt hold my load any longer coz of e atmosphere.....there were trees, landed houses n a small carpark around us....n i could even hear a few cars drove by along e CTE (those living in YCK shud likely knw where dis plc is...best plc 4 outdoor sex!):D... E thrill n excitment was power enuf 2 make me cum in a jiff. Public sex is nt only exciting...bt fucking fun n adventurous af.

After dat 1 workout session dat wee morning with her, we continued 2 c 1 another like 5 or 6 more sessions...before i call it quit. She became serious n she was taking e whole dating n sex thing 2 another different lvl of rs. Bt nvtheless, it was a fucking great experience

Nice sharing bro :)

zl1983
28-03-2017, 03:23 PM
tks for sharing.

Parashooter
28-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Nice outdoor stories :D

ongtambi
28-03-2017, 04:57 PM

Would love to know too ;)

kingcon
01-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Received a call from fling to meet up for dinner yesterday because her bf is overseas. Our plan involve a quick outdoor sex at a high floor housing estate at the central part of singapore. But knn, before we took the lift up, i saw some malay teens staring at me and my 6th sense tell me that we are watched. I told fling not to get into action too fast and true enough the malay teens found us before we do anything. ..l..

We move on to hotel in balestier for safer action then. Still pretty enjoy having sex on the baywindow with big window, lights off and curtain open up. Opposite is shophouses.

Safety is pirority

Sexcouple
01-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Received a call from fling to meet up for dinner yesterday because her bf is overseas. Our plan involve a quick outdoor sex at a high floor housing estate at the central part of singapore. But knn, before we took the lift up, i saw some malay teens staring at me and my 6th sense tell me that we are watched. I told fling not to get into action too fast and true enough the malay teens found us before we do anything. ..l..

We move on to hotel in balestier for safer action then. Still pretty enjoy having sex on the baywindow with big window, lights off and curtain open up. Opposite is shophouses.

Safety is pirority

I like that!

MeOnTop
01-04-2017, 09:36 PM

Safety is pirority

Nice sharing :)

hard_antenna
01-04-2017, 09:50 PM
After reading so many interesting stories, I wanna share some of mine with my ex colleagues

1) I was driving my colleague back home everyday, and then I was married with kids and she is single but getting marry soon. I was driving MPV then, and there was a carpark at ECP near the sailing club..... I have many sex session with her then, she was a admin clerk in my office. We used paper to cover up all the windows, there we had our first in-car sex and we continue having it 3 times a week till she get married.

2) I still remember the night before her wedding, I ask her out and she BBBJ me in the MSCP upper floor next to her block.......

3) 2nd happening with office colleague, also an admin clerk, after the last get married, this fall for me.....hehe.... I dunno why so many young clerk fall for me in office..... same thing I drove her home everyday after work and had dinner with her before I go back home. After dinner, we always drove to the MSCP (at Geylang East / Aljunied Area) upper floor, then she will start to BBBJ me in the car till I cum..... this continues for weeks and we always do that almost every night except weekend.....

4) One day, I decided to try out in office, which I stay late one night and I ask her to help me in some documentation filing. After everyone left, I initial sex with her at my work station.... she was hesitate and worry that boss may pop in, but I just grab her and strip her and myself naked.....and we have our first sex in office....hehe.....

Gladet
01-04-2017, 09:56 PM
After reading so many interesting stories, I wanna share some of mine with my ex colleagues

1) I was driving my colleague back home everyday, and then I was married with kids and she is single but getting marry soon. I was driving MPV then, and there was a carpark at ECP near the sailing club..... I have many sex session with her then, she was a admin clerk in my office. We used paper to cover up all the windows, there we had our first in-car sex and we continue having it 3 times a week till she get married.

2) I still remember the night before her wedding, I ask her out and she BBBJ me in the MSCP upper floor next to her block.......

3) 2nd happening with office colleague, also an admin clerk, after the last get married, this fall for me.....hehe.... I dunno why so many young clerk fall for me in office..... same thing I drove her home everyday after work and had dinner with her before I go back home. After dinner, we always drove to the MSCP (at Geylang East / Aljunied Area) upper floor, then she will start to BBBJ me in the car till I cum..... this continues for weeks and we always do that almost every night except weekend.....

4) One day, I decided to try out in office, which I stay late one night and I ask her to help me in some documentation filing. After everyone left, I initial sex with her at my work station.... she was hesitate and worry that boss may pop in, but I just grab her and strip her and myself naked.....and we have our first sex in office....hehe.....

Very adventurous bro! :D

Agobmas
01-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Thanks all for sharing their outdoor bonking ;)

Sparta858
01-04-2017, 11:14 PM

Song sia! Hear aldy steam liaoz:D Thx 4 sharing wif us

hard_antenna
01-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Have you guys ever try having sex with your office gals? If yes how many hav you tried before..... hehe.... for me total I have Sex with total 3 gals in my office, but different years, the first left office and 2nd get to know and hook up. But 2nd and 3rd was about the same timing. Cos 2nd one get married so 3rd one on board.

Sparta858
01-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Have you guys ever try having sex with your office gals? If yes how many hav you tried before..... hehe.... for me total I have Sex with total 3 gals in my office, but different years, the first left office and 2nd get to know and hook up. But 2nd and 3rd was about the same timing. Cos 2nd one get married so 3rd one on board.

Broz antenna powerz! 3 OL u win liaoz!!!!! I nearly kana such chance bt 2 bad it dint wrk out. She was 5 year older den me...jus abt 2 settle dwn wif her fiance....:(

zl1983
02-04-2017, 03:32 PM
tks for sharing bros.

DeClose
02-04-2017, 07:46 PM

Best if you have 4some in the office!! :D

fracas
02-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Thanks all who share their stories :)

hard_antenna
02-04-2017, 09:54 PM
I just want to add on, my another outdoor sex location is at the heavy vehicle car park..... imagine your car park in between 2 big truck and bus, I never cover with papers, and we just have sex in the car..... this happen on my 2nd and 3rd encounter gal in office..... very exciting.....

Roared
02-04-2017, 10:02 PM
I just want to add on, my another outdoor sex location is at the heavy vehicle car park

Never thought of that actually, quite a good idea as the place is rather secluded

journalism
03-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Never thought of that actually, quite a good idea as the place is rather secluded

Good idea indeed

ms_74
08-04-2017, 01:19 PM
nice thread...more stories please..:D

virgilo
08-04-2017, 03:11 PM
I just want to add on, my another outdoor sex location is at the heavy vehicle car park..... imagine your car park in between 2 big truck and bus, I never cover with papers, and we just have sex in the car..... this happen on my 2nd and 3rd encounter gal in office..... very exciting.....

Should do it outside the car, more exciting :D

Dimitrov
08-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Very nice stories, thanks to all who shared :)

sony2002
09-04-2017, 03:22 AM

Covering with newspaper make it so obvious to peeper and police, you wont be able to see police coming until they come knock at your windows!

You can get those heavy/reflective windows tinting if you are worry about peeper. so that you can still see your surrounding. Or park under a shadow, peeper wont be able to see anything unless they got night vision

Informer
09-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Thanks for sharing all the outdoor adventures.

spectreray
09-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Have tried in the past in car but not really successful....but recently she bought new car with better access at the back....sudden urge so find a good multi storey cp at the west area....n did it there with her....maybe too rush n kancheong....not very high for me....still learning....but think she like due to excitement.... Stained my short with her wetness...lol

DJovita
09-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Have tried in the past in car but not really successful....but recently she bought new car with better access at the back....sudden urge so find a good multi storey cp at the west area....n did it there with her....maybe too rush n kancheong....not very high for me....still learning....but think she like due to excitement.... Stained my short with her wetness...lol

Haha next time bring towels :D

rooney112
09-04-2017, 03:05 PM
My outdoor experience was also in ecp! Was dating a Mongolian chick then, decided to walk along the beach cause it's romantic.

She was horny as Fuck, we started making out on the bicycle trail and I stopped her cause we were blocking people. Haha

Then we found a quiet spot on the beach, sat down started making out. I started fingering her and she got really wet. She wanted to pull my dick out and give me a blowjob but there were people walking past so we stopped. I told her we should continue elsewhere but she didn't bring her id, so I thought okay, no more action for the night.

As I was driving out of ecp, she grabbed my hand and put it at her pussy, saying that she wants me to fuck her. So I stopped at a random carpark, and we just did it a the back of my car.

Not the most comfortable as she's tall, when she was riding me, she even hit her head on the car roof a few times. Hahaha.

abitex
09-04-2017, 03:30 PM
My outdoor experience was also in ecp! Was dating a Mongolian chick then, decided to walk along the beach cause it's romantic.

She was horny as Fuck, we started making out on the bicycle trail and I stopped her cause we were blocking people. Haha

Then we found a quiet spot on the beach, sat down started making out. I started fingering her and she got really wet. She wanted to pull my dick out and give me a blowjob but there were people walking past so we stopped. I told her we should continue elsewhere but she didn't bring her id, so I thought okay, no more action for the night.

As I was driving out of ecp, she grabbed my hand and put it at her pussy, saying that she wants me to fuck her. So I stopped at a random carpark, and we just did it a the back of my car.

Not the most comfortable as she's tall, when she was riding me, she even hit her head on the car roof a few times. Hahaha.

Nice share bro :)

Niao
09-04-2017, 03:41 PM
I did a few of outdoors sex. Just to recall a few.

1) East Coast Park with my ex boss. I remember it was near to Singapore Sails Club or something. Small car park just beside ECP towards Bedok. I drove requested by my ex boss and had sex with him after clubbing around 4am. Quite scary but exciting. Few cars were there as well with engine on. Guess they must be doing the same thing as us.

2) Handicap toilet at the old Parkway Parade. He's my ex BF from Indonesia. I was still a student then. He was educated in Singapore and was 3 years my senior but he is 8 years older then me. Intelligent guy with lots of charm. Missed him

3) Had sex with my Aussie FB at Gold Coast, Australia. Went holidays with him and had sex by the beach and watch sun rise after. Rather romantic guy. Paid for my trip to Australia at least twice a year. Will visit me in Singapore at least once a year. Being with him this 1st May for 3 years. He's coming to Singapore to celebrate with me. Love him :)

4) Public Swimming pool at Punggol on a weekday with my client. 6 years my junior and very sporty. Humble and shy guy, like him a lot. Being very supportive to me.

5) Male toilet at Changi Airport Terminal 1. Did a quickie with my ex Chinese BF years ago before he flew to Zurich. Had always wanted me to marry him. Sadly, last I know of him was he's on the the missing flight of MH 370.

Many more places to share but not now. Feeling sad suddenly....

oneuponsix
09-04-2017, 04:03 PM
I did a few of outdoors sex. Just to recall a few.

1) East Coast Park with my ex boss. I remember it was near to Singapore Sails Club or something. Small car park just beside ECP towards Bedok. I drove requested by my ex boss and had sex with him after clubbing around 4am. Quite scary but exciting. Few cars were there as well with engine on. Guess they must be doing the same thing as us.

2) Handicap toilet at the old Parkway Parade. He's my ex BF from Indonesia. I was still a student then. He was educated in Singapore and was 3 years my senior but he is 8 years older then me. Intelligent guy with lots of charm. Missed him

3) Had sex with my Aussie FB at Gold Coast, Australia. Went holidays with him and had sex by the beach and watch sun rise after. Rather romantic guy. Paid for my trip to Australia at least twice a year. Will visit me in Singapore at least once a year. Being with him this 1st May for 3 years. He's coming to Singapore to celebrate with me. Love him :)

4) Public Swimming pool at Punggol on a weekday with my client. 6 years my junior and very sporty. Humble and shy guy, like him a lot. Being very supportive to me.

5) Male toilet at Changi Airport Terminal 1. Did a quickie with my ex Chinese BF years ago before he flew to Zurich. Had always wanted me to marry him. Sadly, last I know of him was he's on the the missing flight of MH 370.

You are an adventurous lady!! :p

sony2002
09-04-2017, 05:38 PM

sorry to hear that, things would have been different if you said yes?

FrancisTjoa
09-04-2017, 05:44 PM
If u drive, there is a safe and quiet MSCP at the Neil Road/Spottiswoode Park HDB blocks (opp The Pinnacle) where u can try. The higher levels are practically empty during the day and you can hump and moan to your delight. I tried there several times with a slutty and horny ONS MILF before. :cool:

Niao
09-04-2017, 06:24 PM
sorry to hear that, things would have been different if you said yes?

Thanks but sorry I will never say yes to marriage. My bad:(

zl1983
09-04-2017, 11:24 PM
tks all for sharing.

jocow
09-04-2017, 11:26 PM
If u drive, there is a safe and quiet MSCP at the Neil Road/Spottiswoode Park HDB blocks (opp The Pinnacle) where u can try. The higher levels are practically empty during the day and you can hump and moan to your delight. I tried there several times with a slutty and horny ONS MILF before. :cool:

Thanks sharing :)

joaudio
10-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Sure reminds me with lots of places i have been to

1. POSB gal - West Coast Park, Telok Blangah Hill, Mt Faber, Kent Ridge park, Hotel (know her while she is serving me)
2. 1st Filipino maid - Seletar Reservoir, Side road of Portsdown Road before One North came up, Labrador Park (know her at NTUC fairprice)
3. 2nd Filipino Maid - Kent Ridge park (both side), Seletar Reservoir, NPark HQ, Hotel (know her while she is walking her dog)
4. Indonesian Maid - Kent Ridge PArk (near to Reflection on Bt Chandu) during the day, at her employer home (know her while she is walking along the road after buying groceries..give her a lift - very helpful :-)
5. Indonesian lady - BJ at Bt Chandu - from TAGGED
6. CGH Nurse - Seletar Reservoir - (from Chat room)
7 SGH Nurse - Seletar Reservoir, Bt Chandu (from Chat room)
8 Poly student - Seletar Reservoir, Hotel (from Chat room)
9 Chat Room MILF - Seletar reservoir (from Chat room)
10 Office colleague - Seletar reservoir, office, hotel (need i say where I get to know her)
11 Airport check-in lady - Near to Yishun Dam, Hotel (while checking me in)
12 MAS flight stewardess - East Coast, ( too bad cannot stay at her hotel room, she is sharing the room) (know her from flight I am taking)
13. Brunei Chinese Lady - Hotel room (FJ), Cable Car - lots of roaming, kissing. In car BJ at Mt Faber (know her when i have assignement in Brunei)
14. Trainee teacher 1 - BJ at East Coast, Punggol end, Mt faber (chat room)
15. Trainee teacher 2 - Campus room, Labrador Park, Kent Ridge Park (chat room)

A few more which I have forgotten which we end up having fun in the car. Also those ladies which I meet when I was overseas during work assignement. All those I met there are not from work but from website TAGGED. I will asked them out for movies, dinner and end up in the hotel room. There was once I spent with 5 different gals on 5 nights but only 3 of them had FJ while the other 2 are HJ/BJ.

koolbiz
10-04-2017, 02:16 PM

1. POSB gal - West Coast Park, Telok Blangah Hill, Mt Faber, Kent Ridge park, Hotel (know her while she is serving me)
2. 1st Filipino maid - Seletar Reservoir, Side road of Portsdown Road before One North came up, Labrador Park (know her at NTUC fairprice)
3. 2nd Filipino Maid - Kent Ridge park (both side), Seletar Reservoir, NPark HQ, Hotel (know her while she is walking her dog)
4. Indonesian Maid - Kent Ridge PArk (near to Reflection on Bt Chandu) during the day, at her employer home (know her while she is walking along the road after buying groceries..give her a lift - very helpful :-)
10 Office colleague - Seletar reservoir, office, hotel (need i say where I get to know her)
12 MAS flight stewardess - East Coast, ( too bad cannot stay at her hotel room, she is sharing the room) (know her from flight I am taking)
13. Brunei Chinese Lady - Hotel room (FJ), Cable Car - lots of roaming, kissing. In car BJ at Mt Faber (know her when i have assignement in Brunei)

A few more which I have forgotten which we end up having fun in the car. Also those ladies which I meet when I was overseas during work assignement. All those I met there are not from work but from website TAGGED. I will asked them out for movies, dinner and end up in the hotel room. There was once I spent with 5 different gals on 5 nights but only 3 of them had FJ while the other 2 are HJ/BJ.

You very power la bro!! :D

Katupnik
10-04-2017, 02:49 PM

Nice sharing bro!! :)

zl1983
10-04-2017, 08:47 PM
tks for sharing.

Urbanites
10-04-2017, 10:28 PM

What a huge list :eek:

ToonArmy9
11-04-2017, 09:34 AM
What a huge list :eek:

A huge list indeed :eek:

Clarencelim135
11-04-2017, 11:24 AM
New HDB blocks are good too. Very nice and empty.

sony2002
11-04-2017, 05:13 PM
New HDB blocks are good too. Very nice and empty.

i used to hunt around for new HDB or enbloc HDB to bonk my girl.

new HDB blocks can be very dusty, so make sure you bring some mat or towel too. there may be bangala wandering around even late at night, you can hear them from far cos they usually on the phone.

I went to this newly completed HDB block once, i parked my car in the MSCP and there were some bangala resting there. They were staring at us as we walk to the lift. I brought my girl to the upper floor and bonked at the lift lobby and corridor. unfortunately all the units are locked, so we can't get inside the house, we bonked at the staircase instead.

half-way thru, i heard someone open the fire door 2 level up, we stopped and i went up to check if anyone around, but couldn't find any. so i told my girl it was probably the wind that blow open the door.

We continue bonking and a while later, i spotted a bangala peeping us thru the small window of the fire door! since my girl back facing him, i just continue bonking and give the bangala a free show. it wasn't comfortable to bonk along staircase as it is hard and dirty.

there was once i brought my girl to the roof top, where the water tank located. It is much cooler and romantic to be at the roof top. you can moan as loud as you want and no one can see or hear us :D

However, do watch out for sharp objects and make sure you find a safe place with barrier around. I don't want to see anyone fall from HDB building naked :eek::eek:

zl1983
11-04-2017, 07:24 PM
tks for sharing

labut
11-04-2017, 07:38 PM
You very power la bro!! :D

Agree, really power :D

lobangkingz
12-04-2017, 10:04 AM

What a list, power la bro.

PeaceButterfly
12-04-2017, 10:52 AM
i used to hunt around for new HDB or enbloc HDB to bonk my girl.

new HDB blocks can be very dusty, so make sure you bring some mat or towel too. there may be bangala wandering around even late at night, you can hear them from far cos they usually on the phone.

I went to this newly completed HDB block once, i parked my car in the MSCP and there were some bangala resting there. They were staring at us as we walk to the lift. I brought my girl to the upper floor and bonked at the lift lobby and corridor. unfortunately all the units are locked, so we can't get inside the house, we bonked at the staircase instead.

half-way thru, i heard someone open the fire door 2 level up, we stopped and i went up to check if anyone around, but couldn't find any. so i told my girl it was probably the wind that blow open the door.

We continue bonking and a while later, i spotted a bangala peeping us thru the small window of the fire door! since my girl back facing him, i just continue bonking and give the bangala a free show. it wasn't comfortable to bonk along staircase as it is hard and dirty.

there was once i brought my girl to the roof top, where the water tank located. It is much cooler and romantic to be at the roof top. you can moan as loud as you want and no one can see or hear us :D

However, do watch out for sharp objects and make sure you find a safe place with barrier around. I don't want to see anyone fall from HDB building naked :eek::eek:

Thanks for sharing!

Bigbossbeast
12-04-2017, 11:02 PM

Your FB list power, your location list also power !

shimanogear
13-04-2017, 12:25 AM
U must be very handsome

004kk
13-04-2017, 12:59 PM
The bro

Not just handsome, rich and have good 口才 and good career..
POSB girl saw the amount got shock in her life or rather Siok
Maids, normally will be roaming around are landed property area
Colleague, he must have some status at workplace lol.
Chat group girls, proof that he is good at his 口才.
Flight crew or ground staff, he must be in first or business class lol....

Salute my bro...

bustiness
13-04-2017, 03:20 PM
The bro

Not just handsome, rich and have good 口才 and good career..
POSB girl saw the amount got shock in her life or rather Siok
Maids, normally will be roaming around are landed property area
Colleague, he must have some status at workplace lol.
Chat group girls, proof that he is good at his 口才.
Flight crew or ground staff, he must be in first or business class lol....

Salute my bro...

Hahaa agreed! :D

Sexcouple
13-04-2017, 08:44 PM
U must be very handsome

Don't have to believe everything here! Posting is free. Anyone can post anything they want. How to prove? Lolxx

Dimitrov
13-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Don't have to believe everything here! Posting is free. Anyone can post anything they want. How to prove? Lolxx

That means don't have to believe you as well? Lolxx

6Friendly9
14-04-2017, 12:11 AM
any in-car session now?

sony2002
14-04-2017, 12:13 AM

at least the locations are real and possible for outdoor sex :D

SoixanteNiuf
14-04-2017, 09:51 AM
That means don't have to believe you as well? Lolxx

Very well said :D

Septemberinho
14-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Nice to read these outdoor encounters:)

eClick
14-04-2017, 12:09 PM
at least the locations are real and possible for outdoor sex :D

Never doubt you bro :D

zackiro3979
15-04-2017, 05:15 PM
I had the opportunity to experience with my ex previously.

1st incident :

We were 18 back then, and the first time we had a heavy petting session was at an open MRT station. We were so into the tube of lust that we didnt care about people seeing us groping each other's privates or lip/tongue kissing. It was exhilarating.

2nd incident :

Was thinking of advancing our sexual excapade; decided to go for a movie date with her. It was a 3D animation movie, about bees (gosh i still remember that) and i didnt care.
Decided to go commando, then the lights went off and up goes my lil bro. Took her hand and lightly pat it over my dick. She flinched at first, but was inclined to it in the end.
Thats where i got my first handjob.

3rd incident

Was studying for my exam in SP. Invited her over to study together.
When i finally saw her, she wore a loose clothing - i could see through her boobs packed into a violet coloured bra. Although it was small, but heck, first time lah.
So we met and studied and then comes the frustrations of studying for exams. So I comforted her by giving her a neck massage and back massage. A minute after, she was totally restless. Like she cant even look at her textbook at all. So i suggested to study at the 5th floor of SP library - no ones goes there! Of coz that suggestion came with expectations... hahahah...

So right after came up, checked blindspot, then i showed her my hard brother, and she gave me a BJ! Oh man, her lips were juicy and warm.

Thats not all. We decided to go back since its late. I told her I wanted another BJ. Then I grabbed her hand and went into the staircase of block T-11A. Thats where she gave me a second BJ - she let me CIM and swallow my cum!

4th incident

She lives in the east side, so we decided to chat more since we didnt meet each other often.

That chat came all the way to Pasir Ris park, with no one ard, she gave me another awesome fellatio while i fingered her pussy.

5th incident

This was almost nearing the end of our relationship, we meet up and i actually planned to tell her that we should break up - coz i felt bad being in a sexually induced relationship.

Well that didnt go through, we end up hugging each other at the rooftop, found a place in the staircase, and for the first time, i put my dick in her wet pussy.

Thats where i realised, shes not a virgin. Yeap i was right when I asked her. She told me she was "raped" before... oh well... what are the odds?

6th incident

Vaguely remember, but i remembered sending her home, but was too horny i told her I wanna doggy her... hahahaha...

So we went to an alley, very dark one.. oh i remembered it was behind a mosque! And there we are doing it.

Was about to cum, i pulled out and i accidentally came into her face - coz initially wanted her to swallow. It went over to her specs and abit to her fringe. Hahahaha...

7th incident

We broke up way back but I was engaged to another girl.

Then she came to me for help.

End up we doggied behind some bush near an expressway. That i totally regret coz I cheated on my fiancee.

But oh well... it was an experience...

8th incident

This last one was with my wife.

I kind of wanted to try an outdoor with her but she refused. But after much persuasion, and alot of foreplay, I convinced her to do it in a car parked near bungalows.

And this was a surprise... she actually came within minutes. She said it was thrilling.

Well, thats something new... hahaha...

And thats all...

zl1983
16-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Tks for sharing..

boycott
16-04-2017, 11:11 PM
7th incident

We broke up way back but I was engaged to another girl.

Then she came to me for help.

End up we doggied behind some bush near an expressway. That i totally regret coz I cheated on my fiancee.

But oh well... it was an experience...

Haha totally loved your 'totally regret' part

Rissaarissa
17-04-2017, 08:34 AM
My recent encounter would be heavy petting with a "friend" near kallang wave. We started kissing and he began by carressing my thigh.

After which he started to finger me and i couldn't stop moaning in his ears. He whispered in my ear "i want to fuck you right now" and asked me if we should go to a hotel nearby or a handicap toilet.

I don't know whats on my mind that day but i told him i want to the handicap toilet. I guess i was craving for the thrill.

We went to the handicap toilet around the open area of kallang wave mall and had our first sex there. It was around 3am on a weekday and the place was so quiet. We quickly locked the door, squat down and tasted him. I could tell that he couldn't wait any longer, he lifted up my dress, removed my thongs and doggied me in front of the mirror/basin. We ended up looking at each other in the mirror while doing.

When he was cumming, he turned me over and i took all of his cum in my mouth. Still missing my first and only public sex. 😊

GanBeeKim
17-04-2017, 09:54 AM
My recent encounter would be heavy petting with a "friend" near kallang wave. We started kissing and he began by carressing my thigh.

After which he started to finger me and i couldn't stop moaning in his ears. He whispered in my ear "i want to fuck you right now" and asked me if we should go to a hotel nearby or a handicap toilet.

I don't know whats on my mind that day but i told him i want to the handicap toilet. I guess i was craving for the thrill.

We went to the handicap toilet around the open area of kallang wave mall and had our first sex there. It was around 3am on a weekday and the place was so quiet. We quickly locked the door, squat down and tasted him. I could tell that he couldn't wait any longer, he lifted up my dress, removed my thongs and doggied me in front of the mirror/basin. We ended up looking at each other in the mirror while doing.

When he was cumming, he turned me over and i took all of his cum in my mouth. Still missing my first and only public sex. 😊

Thanks for sharing sis:)

sweet17
17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
This morning was going to school early

zackiro3979
17-04-2017, 05:00 PM

Wow... thats a hot story... ;)

pobvu
17-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Wow... thats a hot story... ;)

Hope sis will share more :)

Someboon
17-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Thanks all who share their adventures!

zl1983
18-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Tks for sharing

LayMissARub
18-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Nice topic, hope to read more

semen
19-04-2017, 09:24 AM

When he was cumming, he turned me over and i took all of his cum in my mouth. Still missing my first and only public sex. ��

Hot Lady...

Ironmaiden2k
19-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Was going in an escalator, saw a beautiful pair of legs, wanted to talk, just froze and walked off, with a stiff erection. Would have loved for a public sex encounter.

Janeiro
19-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Nice sharing of outdoors! :D

Nough
22-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Side by side car fun later anybody?

Nough
22-04-2017, 02:19 AM
Kik me @Noughnough if anyone keen ! :)

ItsEsther
22-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Recent encounter with my bf in a ktv room. It was a weekday and we just felt like going for ktv. But instead of singing, i ended up having his cock in my mouth and deep in my pussy :p He was nervous, its his first public fun! And there were service staffs walking up and down outside the ktv room but we both were too horny to be bothered. He starts to open up a little, fingered me and i cummed all over his finger. Went on top of him while he is seated and starts riding him. I moaned so loud, but dont think anyone could hear us as it was noisy there. When he was about to cum i quickly bend over and took all his load into my mouth. Yummyyyyy :p:p:p

xiia0acex
22-04-2017, 11:40 PM
Recent encounter with my bf in a ktv room. It was a weekday and we just felt like going for ktv. But instead of singing, i ended up having his cock in my mouth and deep in my pussy :p He was nervous, its his first public fun! And there were service staffs walking up and down outside the ktv room but we both were too horny to be bothered. He starts to open up a little, fingered me and i cummed all over his finger. Went on top of him while he is seated and starts riding him. I moaned so loud, but dont think anyone could hear us as it was noisy there. When he was about to cum i quickly bend over and took all his load into my mouth. Yummyyyyy :p:p:p

Haha believe there is more to come from sis~

sadfa
22-04-2017, 11:43 PM

U know those rooms got CCTV right.
Next time u go jb, don't b surprised u r on cover of porn DVD. 5 ringgit nia
____
Exchange points surprised ma

anstyle
23-04-2017, 12:32 AM
1. With Muay Thai buddy in a boxing ring during a Muay Thai boot camp on Hua Hin

2. With travel buddy In a sauna of a hotel in Munich.

3. With my company's doctor in her consultation room after "consultation" hours.

ItsEsther
23-04-2017, 12:48 AM
U know those rooms got CCTV right.
Next time u go jb, don't b surprised u r on cover of porn DVD. 5 ringgit nia
____
Exchange points surprised ma

Ooooppps! I didnt know:eek:
Dont see any cctv in the room :confused:

zl1983
23-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Tks for sharing.

TheOneAtWork
26-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Once I had a gal, she was quite the easily horny type

One time, she gave me a blowjob at ECP, while we were sitting on a bench. So happened the lights were faulty, and she spent a good amount of time sucking on my meat stick... and suck my load dry after almost 20 mins... she was that good, and feeling an achievement in making my cum

Another time, we were at a deserted corner at West Coast Park, and she dared me to fuck her off there and then.. OMG... thinking of it alone gives me an erection! when I was about to cum, she took the full load into her mouth, with some overflowing on the side... haha... oh yeah~

TomCaine
26-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Haha believe there is more to come from sis~

I think so too! Looking forward....

Naturalists
26-04-2017, 03:04 PM

Nice one sis .... please share more!!!!

zl1983
27-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Tks for sharing.

ItsEsther
28-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Not public sex but teased myself at my office rooftop garden :p

http://i68.tinypic.com/4zvwgm.jpg

004kk
28-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Super power on roof top garden....

Was once with a club singer... sorry cbros don't wish to mention too much.

She sang on the top level and free after that... we have enough time to go out and have a good public session at sentpsa at a Bay Area ... if you know what I mean and where ..... doggie her ... wow ... without thinking there were also ppl on shore and maybe can see us....

She is coming again and I am not sure to up her again or not. It can be sticky if a guy up a girl lol...

ApplePie130
28-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Got a ticket this morning with a fling. Exciting and cum very fast. LOL

dennis88888
29-04-2017, 01:09 AM
More then 10 years ago tried a very exciting public with my fling. Those stay yishun should know behind yishun stadium night time is very quiet before the new condo is build. Assure my fling that behind stadium is veryyyyy safe surveyed and clear, while romancing and starting to get high 4 police turn from the corner and walk towards us thinking mati liao.....scan our IC and told us to leave the place and said its not a safe place here....cb.....got fuck by fling for making her malu

NastyThaiboy
29-04-2017, 10:29 AM

You got a great body!

cupid xpress
29-04-2017, 10:32 AM

Very very sexy....

rawboy83
29-04-2017, 10:46 AM

Beautiful pair of tits. Sexy!

cupid xpress
29-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Should be C... tiobo Ester

redboi
29-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Beautiful pair of tits. Sexy!

Agreed! If only i have the opportunity to taste them:D

loopy13
29-04-2017, 11:08 AM

This is really one good quality looking body. I'm impressed.

KTVbuddy
29-04-2017, 11:15 AM

Nose bled!

SUNRISERYOKO
29-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Esther - love to serve you a great coffee @ rooftop :D
BOMBASTIC...

Bigbossbeast
29-04-2017, 10:26 PM

Wow, lovely tits :p

pirates0123
30-04-2017, 04:25 PM

Wow sis..u got a perfect body😘😘

zl1983
01-05-2017, 11:46 AM
tks for sharing.

Clumpot
01-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Good thread, thanks!

blastit
01-05-2017, 12:00 PM

Wow. Wonderful and sexy

Carbones
01-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Interesting outdoor stories here! :)

boycott
01-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Anyone outdoors late night today?

Nough
02-05-2017, 02:18 AM
Any bro here did/doing at hougang ave 1? Silver card with misted window and quite tinted at the passenger seats. Pm me :)

kingcon
07-05-2017, 02:48 PM
Being son of my country, i have to serve 2 years of "service" during my younger days and another 10 cycle of service. Just last week i finished my number 10th and also fulfill my younger days fantasy.
Looking back 11years ago, i am posted into area x and got to know a prettie indian colleague. She took my training and there's even some night duty we doing together too. Look! She is hot, she has a great figure, she has the face. Which normal naughty young guy won't have a body reaction and naughty idea when working close to her at night?
Last week, i finally gather enough courage (since its my last service) and i got what i have always fantasy at a unbelievable location. Last night we meet up again for another "exercise" session at a hotel and she confess to me that she feel horny when doing duty with me 11years ago too. Song! Immediate hard! Bang her another 4more time.

My fav move : Turn off the light, open the curtain, bang her at the baywindow.
If anyone saw, mayb you can only see my white body moving. :D

UKpound
07-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Being son of my country, i have to serve 2 years of "service" during my younger days and another 10 cycle of service. Just last week i finished my number 10th and also fulfill my younger days fantasy.
Looking back 11years ago, i am posted into area x and got to know a prettie indian colleague. She took my training and there's even some night duty we doing together too. Look! She is hot, she has a great figure, she has the face. Which normal naughty young guy won't have a body reaction and naughty idea when working close to her at night?
Last week, i finally gather enough courage (since its my last service) and i got what i have always fantasy at a unbelievable location. Last night we meet up again for another "exercise" session at a hotel and she confess to me that she feel horny when doing duty with me 11years ago too. Song! Immediate hard! Bang her another 4more time.

My fav move : Turn off the light, open the curtain, bang her at the baywindow.
If anyone saw, mayb you can only see my white body moving. :D

Nice share :D

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 06:58 PM
camping for more goodies :D

GrayCloud
08-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Any bro here did/doing at hougang ave 1? Silver card with misted window and quite tinted at the passenger seats. Pm me :)

Are you inviting single or couple?

restlessDD
08-05-2017, 02:31 PM

Can look at this pair whole day and not feel bored...

Bustard
08-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Thanks all who shared their outdoor experiences :)

Ladyrain
08-05-2017, 05:48 PM
There is something so sexy about doing it outdoor.
The adrenaline... oooo

knnbzaimas
08-05-2017, 06:07 PM
There is something so sexy about doing it outdoor.
The adrenaline... oooo

Do you do it very often? :)

zl1983
08-05-2017, 11:05 PM
tks for sharing.

kelvintmng
09-05-2017, 12:07 AM

Luv your sexiness in public... it adds so much spice to our life for getting brave and public exposure

kingcon
09-05-2017, 10:32 PM

How about trying a full nude after the sunset? I can be your photographer if u need one.:cool:
Pm me

strikeback4
09-05-2017, 11:27 PM
How about trying a full nude after the sunset? I can be your photographer if u need one.:cool:
Pm me

Photographer or "photograbber" :p

EricMooSinger
09-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Camping for more goodies :D

CryingFreeMan
26-05-2017, 11:48 AM

You have a nice body sis. Thank you for making my day :)

ms_74
26-05-2017, 12:50 PM
this thread is getting quiet..

acidicavex
26-05-2017, 03:14 PM
mostly too overwhelm and choosing and culturing mutual friendliness to have a her car outdoor fun :p:D

hornycewek
26-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Photographer or "photograbber" :p

Photographer first, followed by grabber :D

faszcom
27-05-2017, 12:49 AM
Can I have a nite with you...my dick really need yours little sis. I made sure u bang you hard and made you cum like Haven and Earth..

Go bang yourself

strikeback4
27-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Photographer first, followed by grabber :D

LOL i like the way you think :D

anyway looks like they have gone MIA

TwinX
31-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Few weeks back went dinner and drinks with gf... parked my car at marina sq cp. Gf wore a tube top and a skirt... no bra. I put my hand over her shoulder was playing with her nipple when we walked back to my car. She sat in the front passenger seat first.... I was outside my car beside her and lift up her skirt and finger her pussy. She was wet and enjoying.

There were many empty parked cars around... she started to unzip my pants and give me a hj. Once awhile there will be cars pass by... I will act as nothing while she continue to hj and bj. The cars cannot see what she is doing as its blocked by the door.

Gf told me she is horny and she wants... but cp is bright and scare if people see us.... more important is the cameras. At first gf removed her skirt and panty... and her lower half body out of the car and top half still inside car. her ass and pussy stick out in doggy position for me to bonk. Bonk her awhile and she was moaning softly. When I was about to cum, I pull her out of the car standing. Continue to bonk her from behind and pull down her tube... grabbing both her exposed breasts until I cum. If any car or people see us from far, sure can see. Gf then faster hide back to the passenger seat. :p

transbs
31-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Few weeks back went dinner and drinks with gf... parked my car at marina sq cp. Gf wore a tube top and a skirt... no bra. I put my hand over her shoulder was playing with her nipple when we walked back to my car. She sat in the front passenger seat first.... I was outside my car beside her and lift up her skirt and finger her pussy. She was wet and enjoying.

There were many empty parked cars around... she started to unzip my pants and give me a hj. Once awhile there will be cars pass by... I will act as nothing while she continue to hj and bj. The cars cannot see what she is doing as its blocked by the door.

Gf told me she is horny and she wants... but cp is bright and scare if people see us.... more important is the cameras. At first gf removed her skirt and panty... and her lower half body out of the car and top half still inside car. her ass and pussy stick out in doggy position for me to bonk. Bonk her awhile and she was moaning softly. When I was about to cum, I pull her out of the car standing. Continue to bonk her from behind and pull down her tube... grabbing both her exposed breasts until I cum. If any car or people see us from far, sure can see. Gf then faster hide back to the passenger seat. :p

Wow nice one!! :)

goodhart
04-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Nice share $$$$$$$$ :D

ms_74
04-06-2017, 01:57 PM
nice stories guys...:o

edwintantan
04-06-2017, 02:12 PM
My turn to share my outdoor story
It was donkey years ago .. b4 got married
Ask gf to bbj me on the way back after midnight show at yishun to town
I will pick CTE once up the highway will pull her head down .. challenging part is
I was driving manual car .. but the good thing is after midnight show is abt 2am
I will take last lane while she BBJ I will try to drive and enjoy what was down there .. there was once a Lorry drive pass me and look down he smile and drive off .. another time when I unload into gf mouth when she getting up .. a taxi beside lane spot her and stare awhile b4 he drive off
The fun part is when I cum.. I was stepping on crutch and petrol together .. eye have to look out for traffic .. can't explain the feeling

zl1983
04-06-2017, 02:29 PM
tks for sharing.

Solecase
04-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Interesting stories here, enjoyed reading them!!

madpig88
05-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Camping for more sharing of outdoor adventures.

strikeback4
05-06-2017, 05:28 PM
nice share... too bad no one post photos this time round :D

MarinaBayStones
05-06-2017, 06:39 PM
nice share... too bad no one post photos this time round :D

No time to take photo for outdoor ..... fuck, cum, go :D

strikeback4
05-06-2017, 07:58 PM
No time to take photo for outdoor ..... fuck, cum, go :D

LOL, the thrill of being seen or caught :D

aakumu
05-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Hi bro,
In the National Airline's lavatory on the way back to Singapore can???.....:D
A little bit noisy some-more......:o

My humble two cents.

stanin
05-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.

With the National Airline's girl? :D

aakumu
05-06-2017, 11:18 PM
With the National Airline's girl? :D

Hi Bro,
How do you know....hahahaha...:D:D

My humble two cents.

hongasa
05-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Hi Bro,
How do you know....hahahaha...:D:D

My humble two cents.

Wow, many of us would love to do that!! :D

Vitarama
16-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Nice sharing of outdoor adventures, thanks :)

ms_74
17-06-2017, 01:08 PM
thread quiet lately...;)

Tripper
17-06-2017, 01:17 PM
thread quiet lately...;)

Weather too hot, better stay indoors with air-con :D

rookbroker
17-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.

Congrats!! You are a member of the mile-high club :D

eche124
17-06-2017, 11:48 PM
I've got this encounter with a girl I met in the club, consider it fwb. We would often meet late nights as both of us are attached but somehow into one another.

One night we were at some reservoir area taking a stroll and basically we were teasing one another throughout. It was getting a little too late and so I decided to send her home (or so I thought). We walked towards my car in a close to empty car park. The moment we got into the car, she gave me a blowjob. Things escalated very quickly and we proceeded to the rear seats and I fucked her silly. There were people riding their e-scooters around and I'm pretty sure they knew exactly what was going on inside with her legs raised so high over my shoulders. I got her to rode me as well and she was brilliant.

Too bad things have to come to an end due to a major fuck up and that is a story for another time.