PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

kohwj
19-01-2015, 06:22 PM
given the milf id to many bros. has anyone managed to make contact with her?

Minah_456
19-01-2015, 06:24 PM
just shared the milfs wechat id with a few bros. just to be clear, her id is not searchable. you can look for her in the people nearby function at city hall.

wow.....

love milf, her name pls

thks

goodu
19-01-2015, 07:17 PM
see luck one. she usually will add bros with a nice body or gym. im giving out her contact to bros with a reputation here. they seem more reliable. im not asking anything in return. just enjoy. cheers.

can share?

Andrea90
19-01-2015, 08:04 PM
can share bro?

Jtjan
20-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Hi guys, with regards to those bros who PM me for my FB contact... paiseh i no longer in contact with her. Deleted her from wechat too.

At first, it was great. Whenever I asked her out, she will come out. Then we will find some place to fuck. Always afternoon outdoors, in car, handicap toilet etc... then i convinced her to go hotel. Again have to keep convincing her that it is more fun and liberating to be fully unclothed and can moan out loud. She kept refusing saying she is afraid that her records will be taken while checking into hotel etc... but as you will expect, once in the room, she is stuffing her face with my cock and letting me have her in all kinds of position while she moans to her heart's content.

Then she started to want me to give her "maintenance"... kept saying we got no future together and she needs to be "taken care of". I was like, this is NSA and I do not restrict her from dating so I dun see why I shd pay her an allowance to be my FB.

Stop contact after a while but didnt delete her. Then met again for a few more fucks before she started demanding again. So to avoid more troubles, i deleted her.

Sorry to disappoint u guys.
anyway, hope this thread continue identifying the diff hotspots for fucking in public. And not become a ask for contact thread.

Imagine, if u got a FB that u still fucking, will u readily share? Even if yes, the gal let one bro fuck doesnt mean she will let all bros fuck. So u think just by having her number, u get a free f? Lastly, once we cut off our FB, we will usually lose the contact as well, no need to keep.

Cheers!

paradise80
20-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Hi guys, with regards to those bros who PM me for my FB contact... paiseh i no longer in contact with her. Deleted her from wechat too.

At first, it was great. Whenever I asked her out, she will come out. Then we will find some place to fuck. Always afternoon outdoors, in car, handicap toilet etc... then i convinced her to go hotel. Again have to keep convincing her that it is more fun and liberating to be fully unclothed and can moan out loud. She kept refusing saying she is afraid that her records will be taken while checking into hotel etc... but as you will expect, once in the room, she is stuffing her face with my cock and letting me have her in all kinds of position while she moans to her heart's content.

Then she started to want me to give her "maintenance"... kept saying we got no future together and she needs to be "taken care of". I was like, this is NSA and I do not restrict her from dating so I dun see why I shd pay her an allowance to be my FB.

Stop contact after a while but didnt delete her. Then met again for a few more fucks before she started demanding again. So to avoid more troubles, i deleted her.

Sorry to disappoint u guys.
anyway, hope this thread continue identifying the diff hotspots for fucking in public. And not become a ask for contact thread.

Imagine, if u got a FB that u still fucking, will u readily share? Even if yes, the gal let one bro fuck doesnt mean she will let all bros fuck. So u think just by having her number, u get a free f? Lastly, once we cut off our FB, we will usually lose the contact as well, no need to keep.

Cheers!

Yeah good one bro, let's keep this thread back to its original topic instead of asking for contacts.

TwinX
21-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Sorry bros.... mia for some time as very busy. Many things happened the past few months. Share some of my experience.

Company had a xmas party and there is this female colleague whom i am very close with. Quite pretty but have a bf. Anyway she was very high after the party and i was helping her to my car. She was in a black dress with low cleavage and no bra. Her breasts were exposed and rub against my body several times while walking. End up kissing her and touching her breasts in the cp. The cp was bright and she was worried other colleagues might see us.... she suggested to go to her place. I remember she was staying with her parents so wasn't sure if i could go in. Ask her but she say don't worry.

During the journey, i keep playing with her breasts and finger her pussy.... very wet. When we reach her house floor, she brought me to the stairs instead. No wonder. She say quite safe (should be she do many times there). She wasted no time and start to strip me. In no time i was only left in my shirt unbutton. The rest all on the floor. She kept arousing me until cannot tahan.... finally manage to pull down her dress.

Pretty girl standing in front of me naked in only her gstring. Before i know, she squat down and gave me a bj. But...... sadly her hp vibrate. I think either her parents or bf call.... she is like suddenly awaken. She say sorry she can't do this and start to wear her clothes back. I was shocked and stun for awhile. Not knowing what i should do. In the end wore back my clothes and she went home.

After that we still talk but didn't mention anything of that night again.

Giansex
21-01-2015, 07:18 AM
What happened to this brilliant thread?
Almost 2 weeks no one fuck in public??

Lemme share something then.

Met a PRC whom i got to know via wechat.
Before meeting, we never ever talked dirty. And can tell from the one photo she posted that she is not young. Late twenties to early 30s and in fact look somewhat older. And her complexion quite dark.

Didnt think much. Was bored so went ahead to ask her out. Saw her and yes, I was right abt her looks. But then she is quite slender, abt 1.65m and hmmm nice boobs. Looks firm and pert!

Well, brought her around to some nice hawker food, she was impressed with my choices and she kept repeating that she really liked everything i chose. Then i decided to go to Star Vista... the mall next to Bouna Vista MRT.

Sensing she is kind of warming up to me, I started to get touchy feely over dessert. Sharing a dessert, touched her hand, held them, arms around shoulders, waist... she is kind of shy but not resistant to my advances. So i decided to escalate my moves and try to look for a spot to maybe go further.

Took the lift up to the level of the theatre. I havent been there before but it looks like the back of the box office. Nicely furnished with a sofa even. Jackpot. (Later i realised the various rooms here are used for performers to rest or rehearse or something).

Got her to sit beside me on the sofa. Arms around her, her head resting on my chest. Talking like lovers. Then i tilt her chin towards me and started frenching her. She gladly took my tongue in and we spoke french for quite some time. This conservative looking gal is letting me have my way with her. Lucky me.

Started to move my hands over her boobs. Nice handful and quite firm. Great. I am a boobs lover. She was quite enjoying but wary that people will walk past. We are not in any room btw. The sofa is along the sunken part of the corridor.

Before we sat down, I was actually looking for handicap toilet. But i notice a room with 2 single seater sofa and the sign on the door says Nursing Room!

My cock was hard and I wanted to suckle on her firm breasts so I was thinking why not go to the Nursing Room and she can feed her milk jugs to me!!! Hahaha...

So I stopped the kissing. Stood up and held her hand and guide her into the Nursing Room. She didnt know what the room is for but just followed.

The great thing about this room is, it really is quite big and comfy. Comfortably furnished with 2 single-seater sofa with a small coffee table in the middle and enough space to push a stroller into the room as well. Carpeted, well-lit and white painted walls. And the great thing is the door. It is a wooden door painted white and it can be locked from the inside and there is no window on the door for people outside to look in! Totally private.

Once inside, i started passionately kissing her. Frenching, licking her ears, down her neck. Hands on her boobs over her blouse then i snuck my hands under her blouse and her bra. Now my hands are directly cupping her boobs and erected nipple. She was moaning and enjoying everything that I was doing.

When I tried to take off her blouse, she kept refusing, saying 不可以. I shifted my focus and moved my hands down south under her skirt and boy was she WET! I can feel her wetness even through her panties. I can feel she wants me but somehow she kept pushing me away at the crucial moments.

Finally she could not take it and asked me to switch off the lights. Oh she rejects me because she is shy! So I stood up, turn off the lights and returned my attention onto her eager body.

Though I prefer the lights on, doing it in this very public yet private space is still very much exciting. This obviously horny lady with firm boobs and erected nipples who has soaked through her panties, became an unleashed animal with the lights off. She was moaning, kissing, stripping herself and grabbing my head towards her breasts as I eagerly suckle her nipples.

We quickly stripped each other completely naked. Both my hands were kneading her breasts while I suck on her erected nipples, twirling my tongue on them. And she is busy stroking my hard cock. Then I used my right hand to rub around the outside of her vagina and she was wet all around! Stuck my finger in and she was so wet but so tight!

I asked her if she wants me inside and she nodded profusely. I swiftly grabbed my condom, tore the package and roll the condom onto my cock. Then i hugged her, kissed her while i twirl my cock around the outside of her vagina. She kept trying to grab my cock and pull it into her, at the same time, saying "给我! 给我!" (Give me! Give me!) I didnt disappoint and I stuff my cock hard into her. She screamed in ecstasy and held me tightly.

I was stroking in and out, hard and fast! Pumping her to my heart's content. Her moans, the wetness, the darkness all made me real horny... i kept pumping her and this seemingly conservative lady took me in no matter how hard I ram myself into her. As I sensed she is going to cum, I pumped even harder as my own orgasm is also building. Finally, she let out a final scream of ecstasy, and sucked my nipples at the same time! That brought me over the top and I came hard into the condom!

We lie both satisfied and spent.
What an exciting first date outdoor sex!

Case of sabo, I saw her profile saying Her pic was used by someone

greddy88
21-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Sorry bros.... mia for some time as very busy. Many things happened the past few months. Share some of my experience.

Company had a xmas party and there is this female colleague whom i am very close with. Quite pretty but have a bf. Anyway she was very high after the party and i was helping her to my car. She was in a black dress with low cleavage and no bra. Her breasts were exposed and rub against my body several times while walking. End up kissing her and touching her breasts in the cp. The cp was bright and she was worried other colleagues might see us.... she suggested to go to her place. I remember she was staying with her parents so wasn't sure if i could go in. Ask her but she say don't worry.

During the journey, i keep playing with her breasts and finger her pussy.... very wet. When we reach her house floor, she brought me to the stairs instead. No wonder. She say quite safe (should be she do many times there). She wasted no time and start to strip me. In no time i was only left in my shirt unbutton. The rest all on the floor. She kept arousing me until cannot tahan.... finally manage to pull down her dress.

Pretty girl standing in front of me naked in only her gstring. Before i know, she squat down and gave me a bj. But...... sadly her hp vibrate. I think either her parents or bf call.... she is like suddenly awaken. She say sorry she can't do this and start to wear her clothes back. I was shocked and stun for awhile. Not knowing what i should do. In the end wore back my clothes and she went home.

I am emphatic with u bro.
Some time back I posted here an encounter with my colleague in a team event at Bali. Also high from liquor :D
Yeah managed to have sex with her in the private pool but got disturbed halfway by a bunch of tiongs.
Feeling quite kum lan. Finished myself off in the toilet :mad:
Next day still friends but never spoke about it again.

sony2002
23-01-2015, 02:48 AM
But...... sadly her hp vibrate. I think either her parents or bf call.... she is like suddenly awaken. She say sorry she can't do this and start to wear her clothes back.

Reminds me of my trip to Japan where i managed to hook up a Japanese girl in pub who can speak english.

She was high on alcohol and already talking naughty. She asked me to accompany her to toilet and i got her hint too. Once in toilet, we started kissing and touching...but halfway her friend (who was sitting with us in the pub too) called!!

Her friend asked her to leave the pub to catch the last train home, I tried to persuade my girl to go back next morning, but her friend refuse, knowing what i have in my mind.

In the end, we parted just like that, without even getting her contact. And there goes my dream of bonking a Japanese girl. :mad:

Moral of the story : when you find a potential ONS, turn off her phone or remove the battery first, so that no one else can disturb

respectgravy
23-01-2015, 03:03 AM

Damn, I really feel you bro! Already 90% done and dusted but the phone had to vibrate?!

Holo
23-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Hi everyone,

ah my favourite thread on sbf, forgive me for being lazy in updating.

My girl and i are feeling frisky since last night and we agreed to have some fun outside tonight after she is home from work.

thought we will catch a movie and i'll choose a skimpy short skirt that barely covers her ass along with one of her loose white racerbacks, definitely without her bra, but not too sure if should let her wear a g-string or go pantyless too? i think i uploaded one of the pics of her in that skirt before in my previous posts.

hoping to hear some suggestions and some ideas on what we can try tonight, we are driving and i've casually mentioned what if someone drives up beside us and gets into action too (after reading some threads here), she said she should be fine but will only know when it happens

heres some pics of her to show that i'm not messing around
http://i.imgur.com/Gs7HySh.jpg?1

btw we are located near the northern part of sg.

Watercactus
23-01-2015, 06:51 PM
you gotta start a new thread in the other section with all ur girl's pics bro.. cannot wait to see more.. haha

SoulRift
23-01-2015, 10:13 PM
The thrill of the dare.As orgasmic as sex itself.
A few places i have dared to try has been in the car in my open carpark,in the stairway of a shopping centre at CQ,the usual parks and toilets and the best of all actually was in my gf's house while her parents were asleep and me sneaking in.Next n my list was to actually try it in the cable car.
I am not a player btw.Juts that i have been lucky to have gfs' more daring then me.

neoprint123
24-01-2015, 12:26 AM
The thrill of the dare.As orgasmic as sex itself.
A few places i have dared to try has been in the car in my open carpark,in the stairway of a shopping centre at CQ,the usual parks and toilets and the best of all actually was in my gf's house while her parents were asleep and me sneaking in.Next n my list was to actually try it in the cable car.
I am not a player btw.Juts that i have been lucky to have gfs' more daring then me.

Bro, cable cars comes with build in cameras. Is quite tough... Unless u r able to block off the camera.

Holo
24-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the PMs and the fantastic suggestions everyone ;)

Girl is very happy with comments on her body and asked me to share this picture to those interested :)
Made her change into this after work this evening, along with the short skimpy skirt i was talking about but forgot to snap a picture of it before it came off after dinner (never came back on, this translucent chemise was short enough to cover her ass)
http://i.imgur.com/MtgYKKA.jpg?1

she had to wear her cardigan as we were dining in a decent place, after that made her blow me while i drove for our dinner, inserted a remote vibrator into her undies and played around with her while we were walking in the mall and in the movie.

pm-ed a bro our location after the movie and hope he managed to enjoy what he saw. i'm thinking of having a skype session next, so it can be up close and personal, and also some impromptu sessions, so bros/sis or couples interested to watch/be watched or try out new things together feel free to drop me a pm with your email. Am thinking of dropping a BCC out and whoever is nearby/convenient can come by next time =)

actually wanted to bang her just before dinner on a park bench but was still bright (6pm+), gonna leave that for another day.

but please do not stop with the PMs, suggestions, especially indecent/pervertic ones as sometimes she may be in the mood which may turn her on. If i/she likes it, we will definitely reserve the only spot for you.

Hope you guys can understand as we're very new in this and would like to take things very slow.

btw her stats are 165cm/34c or 36b (she says depending on brand)/4xkg? ( can't remember )
and myself 178cm/60kg (i'm sure no one cares about my waist or chest size)

Oh we are also keen to meet up with same/similar race/stats couples very new or virgins to this (like us), if all things go well, we could even hang out more often (more of sexual related activities of course or staycations/short trips overseas)

Blakkie
24-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Bro Holo do drop me a pm. My girl has also recently became quite open to watching and being watched. She lost a bet one night and we drove around with her topless. She got so turned on by it she unzipped my pants and was playing with me all the way till we found a place where he could suck me dry.

Maybe we can park side by side or smth.

zelc
26-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Contribute my part.

Recently just did my newly found FB in a industrial area near east side.

Kind of exciting with the feeling of getting caught.

anyway deed done.

Outdoor sex is confirmed a MUST TO TRY.

happy bonking buddies

goodu
27-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Bro Holo do drop me a pm. My girl has also recently became quite open to watching and being watched. She lost a bet one night and we drove around with her topless. She got so turned on by it she unzipped my pants and was playing with me all the way till we found a place where he could suck me dry.

Maybe we can park side by side or smth.

gay spotted. :eek:

Squiffy
27-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the PMs and the fantastic suggestions everyone ;)

Girl is very happy with comments on her body and asked me to share this picture to those interested :)
Made her change into this after work this evening, along with the short skimpy skirt i was talking about but forgot to snap a picture of it before it came off after dinner (never came back on, this translucent chemise was short enough to cover her ass)
http://i.imgur.com/MtgYKKA.jpg?1

she had to wear her cardigan as we were dining in a decent place, after that made her blow me while i drove for our dinner, inserted a remote vibrator into her undies and played around with her while we were walking in the mall and in the movie.

pm-ed a bro our location after the movie and hope he managed to enjoy what he saw. i'm thinking of having a skype session next, so it can be up close and personal, and also some impromptu sessions, so bros/sis or couples interested to watch/be watched or try out new things together feel free to drop me a pm with your email. Am thinking of dropping a BCC out and whoever is nearby/convenient can come by next time =)

actually wanted to bang her just before dinner on a park bench but was still bright (6pm+), gonna leave that for another day.

but please do not stop with the PMs, suggestions, especially indecent/pervertic ones as sometimes she may be in the mood which may turn her on. If i/she likes it, we will definitely reserve the only spot for you.

Hope you guys can understand as we're very new in this and would like to take things very slow.

btw her stats are 165cm/34c or 36b (she says depending on brand)/4xkg? ( can't remember )
and myself 178cm/60kg (i'm sure no one cares about my waist or chest size)

Oh we are also keen to meet up with same/similar race/stats couples very new or virgins to this (like us), if all things go well, we could even hang out more often (more of sexual related activities of course or staycations/short trips overseas)

Great stories in this thread. I've got a local 23 year old submissive girl that is into servicing me in toilets and in public (we were recently in HK at a bar and she dropped to her knees and started licking me thru my jeans).

I'd like to meet up with another couple and do something together in public. Maybe the four of us in a car? Let me know if anyone on this thread would be interested.

ice7
27-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Any couples around kallang area now till after 12 doing in a car? Around sports hub area,tanjong rhu...

banana1001
27-01-2015, 11:35 PM
Any couples around kallang area now till after 12 doing in a car? Around sports hub area,tanjong rhu...

Hi ice7,

Are you looking for watcher?

ice7
27-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi ice7,

I want to be a watcher tonite

triplecode11
27-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Hi ice7,

id love to be a watcher tonight...
take my car keys.. off i go..:D

triplecode11
27-01-2015, 11:45 PM
I think there are some good places around Kent Ridge Park, Telok Belangah Hill Park, Labrador and Mount Faber..

Normally I get some action in my car at Upper Seletar Reservoir at the carpark near the toilet... it is usually full during weekends.. haha..

Ever while i was making out.. a guy peep thru the window.. shocked me abit.. LOL!

boycott
27-01-2015, 11:49 PM
i want to be watcher too.. can drive by and park? :D

but there was one day got police go shine cars with torchlights near the toilet carpark area.. i nearly got shined

triplecode11
28-01-2015, 12:09 AM
i want to be watcher too.. can drive by and park? :D

but there was one day got police go shine cars with torchlights near the toilet carpark area.. i nearly got shined

aiyah the police just want to disturb only.. haha
but they wont go knock the doors la..

last yr got some crime case there la.. tats y they go rounding..

banana1001
28-01-2015, 12:12 AM
id love to be a watcher tonight...
take my car keys.. off i go..:D

Start your engine already?:D

eMoGuy
28-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Can emoguy join in the fun or watching?
So that I wont be soo emo D:

riceboy
29-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Hi Bros/Sis

this thread is epic ! sure stand one after reading only a few post !!

So, ill be in Singapore form the 1st - 5th of Feb, business trip so ill only be free after office hours, ill be staying around the Ang Mo Kio Area, my work is at Bukit Merah Area, I would ever be so grateful if any bros/sis can take me along on a watching session on any of these days (well up for any other perverted plans too) boiking in public is an amazing feeling and the rush is ahhhh, or even just to watch other ppl do it.

so any bros/sis can take me out ? ill belanja drinks after = )

Curious0932
30-01-2015, 12:23 AM
I ve got a place to recommend after 11pm. West area. Hint: near a buffet restaurant.
There was 1 time driving around with my girl. Decided to drive in to this small road and park. After some chit chatting, we hugged and kissed. After that she cannot tahan, her pussy wet wet. So we have sex in the car. She ride on top of me and we still keeping a lookout for people while having sex. It was quite thrilling. There are bright lamp poles at the side. Totally nobody at the carpark.

G42.85
30-01-2015, 09:53 AM
I ve got a place to recommend after 11pm. West area. Hint: near a buffet restaurant.
There was 1 time driving around with my girl. Decided to drive in to this small road and park. After some chit chatting, we hugged and kissed. After that she cannot tahan, her pussy wet wet. So we have sex in the car. She ride on top of me and we still keeping a lookout for people while having sex. It was quite thrilling. There are bright lamp poles at the side. Totally nobody at the carpark.

Izzit sukura ?

:p

ice7
30-01-2015, 10:17 AM
Anyone free now hav wechat with me n wife...

snottynazty
30-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Anyone free now hav wechat with me n wife...

You got PM, bro 😎

Tubetop
30-01-2015, 10:51 AM
This thread is awesome :D

blocky
30-01-2015, 10:51 PM
hmmm.... many new things to try after reading this thread :D

Orange22
30-01-2015, 11:42 PM
you people so daring, I've only done petting, never gone all the way

fafafa123
31-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Never knew some people are so daring:eek:

Covner
31-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Awesome thread :D

bubbles
01-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Bro, cable cars comes with build in cameras. Is quite tough... Unless u r able to block off the camera.

where is the camera in the cable car? was in there 3 years back and could not spot.

scoobyhoo
01-02-2015, 09:44 PM
last night, about 2am, my gal friend and i were in a 4-person-tent at east coast park. we had hugs and kisses, and eventually made love in the tent. quite excited and my gal had orgasm, but controlled not to make too much noise. really excited as there were tents next to ours.

Blakkie
01-02-2015, 10:11 PM
interesting read :confused:

Lol! Oops thanks for pointing out. I meant she la. Lol.. tot I said girl Liao. Hehe

ahboi11111
02-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Any bros with recommendations for Tanjong Pagar area?

EricTanEricTan
02-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Gosh, this is the thread that I have been waiting for all my life! LOL.
Can't wait to read more...Been away outstation for a year, so never check back...but this is awesome.
see my other posts...I'd like to reconnect with my FB and contribute in this thread.

...later...

baconly
03-02-2015, 10:06 AM
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/college-girl-claims-raped-extorted-and-blackmailed-by-cop

enjoy, just be careful bros

Vornamen
03-02-2015, 05:33 PM
new stuff to be learn on here . .

shaft69
04-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Great thread! I've had my fair share of outdoor adventures, in park toilets, hotel lobby toilets, staircases, in the car at outdoor carparks, beaches, tents at beaches.

Really salute some of you who have brought it up to another level.

voldermort
04-02-2015, 02:38 AM
intresting read ...upsss for the rest to take a look at

Blakkie
04-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Any couples out tonight? :)

EricTanEricTan
04-02-2015, 08:37 PM
So I have been having outdoor sex with several FBs in the past...and each year it gets better and better...of course, public toilets, parks in broad day light, hotel pools, beach...you name it. There was once we did it in a local pool and we got so daring we ended up doing it on the deck chair in broad day light...if someone came up to the pool (roof top) we would have been discovered...then this one time, 2 guys actually came up whilst she was cowboying me...we had to stop moving and she just sat there...and we pretended to just talk to each other. but we were so horny and I almost coming liaoz untill the stupid two fellas came up that we started slowly grinding away again...my girl was so horny she just bo chap. she says that the guys look gay (my back was to them) so she just openly fucked me hard and started moaning...

wah low, damn turned on...

rjd1
05-02-2015, 10:51 AM
i have a weakness for waitress.. saw a cute one... nice ass... tagged along and after a few days did her @Tiong Bahru park.. she being a syt was able to lift her up and walk around with my D inside her.. :)
she was pretty wet that night with loud moans.. some joggers should have heard for sure..

she is now my FB and at times i have my dinner plate on her cute ass and attires she feeds me food with my D inside her

Jamesleejamesle
05-02-2015, 05:22 PM
i have a weakness for waitress.. saw a cute one... nice ass... tagged along and after a few days did her @Tiong Bahru park.. she being a syt was able to lift her up and walk around with my D inside her.. :)
she was pretty wet that night with loud moans.. some joggers should have heard for sure..

she is now my FB and at times i have my dinner plate on her cute ass and attires she feeds me food with my D inside her

Well done bro!
I have never do a waitress before. Maybe I should try.
You made me remember that at one time, I managed to bonk a car park attendant a couple of times. Nice whilst it last.

MrHengHeng888
05-02-2015, 11:16 PM
ever been to Marcella buy shirts before? saw 2 ladies at JEM, not very chio but quite friendly... ;)

tried only once few years back with ex GF. Always horny (initiated to french me in her car during 2nd date...) n easily wet. :D

Marina South small lane, multi storey carpark, once at corridor her Blk... awwww. gave me 1 hot Bbbj. the excitement of being seen by others.
Cum so much that night at 3am. After that overnight at her house...
while in shower together, returned the favour - blew her hot hot pussy for 20mins... sweeeee!

thinkofdave
06-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Any Outdoor action tonite? Would like to park next to any bro car as watcher

AhChew
07-02-2015, 05:27 AM
Was once in hk club with my fb. We went into the dance floor full of people. We were grinding one another. My fb got high and pulled my hands onto her titties. This is when I realize she was braless. She said she threw the bra and panty away in the toilet.

That moment I got high and start to play with Her . She wore a mini black dress on that night. People around us are definitely watching us as I was playing with her titties so obviously on the dance floor. This is when I started to ask her to grind the guy behind her. She did it obediently and guess what . The guy reciprocated by touching her waist . I pulled the guy hands onto her titties and this is when the guy know that she is not wearing any bra. Imagine her facing me while grinding that guy. I am hugging her butt while fingering her at the same time while the guy is playing with her titties.

This is when my girl proceed to touch his bulge through his pants and told me that it is huge. I ask her to stroke him through his pants. I then pull the guy's hand to her pussy and they started to play with one another .

This went on until the music stopped and we went back to our hotel and started having fun ( without the guy)

DooDooBird
09-02-2015, 02:03 AM
Was once in hk club with my fb. We went into the dance floor full of people. We were grinding one another. My fb got high and pulled my hands onto her titties. This is when I realize she was braless. She said she threw the bra and panty away in the .....

This is when my girl proceed to touch his bulge through his pants and told me that it is huge. I ask her to stroke him through his pants. I then pull the guy's hand to her pussy and they started to play with one another .

This went on until the music stopped and we went back to our hotel and started having fun ( without the guy)

Nice~~~
If I were that guy, I will go crazy that night!!

AhChew
09-02-2015, 02:14 AM
Nice~~~
If I were that guy, I will go crazy that night!!

Someone zapped me for that story. I bet is that guy :p

pleasurehobby
09-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Was once in hk club with my fb. We went into the dance floor full of people. We were grinding one another. My fb got high and pulled my hands onto her titties. This is when I realize she was braless. She said she threw the bra and panty away in the toilet.

That moment I got high and start to play with Her . She wore a mini black dress on that night. People around us are definitely watching us as I was playing with her titties so obviously on the dance floor. This is when I started to ask her to grind the guy behind her. She did it obediently and guess what . The guy reciprocated by touching her waist . I pulled the guy hands onto her titties and this is when the guy know that she is not wearing any bra. Imagine her facing me while grinding that guy. I am hugging her butt while fingering her at the same time while the guy is playing with her titties.

Sharing is caring.

Good job bro. :D

EricTanEricTan
09-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Sorry this might be off topic, but anyone has any experience with fling.sg? I registered and there are several hotties wanna be FB...is this for real? Any brothers can share? Any sistas in Fling.com?

MoJoe313
09-02-2015, 12:26 PM

Nice bro! :D

Atasbeng
09-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Wow, maybe our wives all sisters . . :D

Kids come leow, more time on kids, less on sex. Wow piang. Now got 4 kids . . Frequency getting less loh. I think I pcc more often than piak piak. If I am lucky, once a week, at times once every few months :(

Problem also lies with my youngest, knn, zzz very late, always after 12plus ( sometimes 2am) Kns, feel like give her sleeping pills, knock her out than I can piak piak my wife. Hahaa :D

Won't happen lo, the usual tired la got to wake up early la or later the kids come in la all the excuse come out. Sian and wife's ask why their husband go out and fuck around

MyMy
09-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Deleted. Did post properly. will try late again. sorry

koneku2002
09-02-2015, 10:34 PM
We are back and will be in our usual place in the east tmrw around 8pm.
As usual; we prefer couples who like to watch and be watched
We DO NOT like peeps....unless you want to kena spit from me

rooney245
09-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Was out with one of my FB and she wanted to do it public that night. Drove around and went to Dempsey area behind where there were soccer field. Parked the car and moved to the back seat. She sucked me dry. I moved up and make her sit on me and we rode on for sometime. Then she said there was a taxi and she liked it. She suggested that next time we should do it more openly. I will share more when and where we will be doing it. She wants to be watched.

AhChew
10-02-2015, 01:18 AM
There was once when I and my fb went to Bangkok. We stayed in a hotel with a swimming pool which is totally opened. All rooms have full panel windows facing the swimming pool. The pool was closed after 8 pm but we went at 11 pm and no one stopped us. My fb was wearing a tube bikini top and I was wearing a pair of board pants and nothing else. We swam and decide to take a rest at the ledge of the pool. We looked around us and realize there is one uncle looking at us in his room. He switched off the lights and thought that we couldn't spot him.

This time my fb has naughty thoughts and start stroking my dick in the pool and realize that I am already as hard as a rock! We kissed affectionately while facing that uncle. This time my fb pull my pants down to my feet and started stroking my dick directly and she said let the uncle see how I satisfy you. She went under water and started sucking my dick. I thought the uncle might not be able to see anything so I sat up on the ledge and let my dick out of the water while my girl is slurping my dick all along. During this time. I am facing the uncle while my girl has her back facing him.

Then I whispered to her that the uncle didn seem high enough so I pull down her tube bikini down to her waist level. The uncle looked shocked , and he pull down his pants and started stroking himself.

Then I pull my girl up from the water and turn her around and started to play her tits with her back facing me while she is directly facing the uncle with her tits exposed. After 15 mins of free nipple tuning and tits fondling infront of the uncle. I pull down her bikini bottom and started doggy with her.

After shooting the load into her, she fingered her own pussy and wipe her finger off to her bikini bottom and left it by the pool. She then put the towel back on as she is going commando back to our room. We rushed back to our room and looked out the window. We saw the uncle taking up the bikini bottom and started smelling it deeply.

Then we continued to have fun in our own room :D

MyMy
10-02-2015, 08:25 AM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s589/peteria9633/Snapshot19-2-20159-41PM_zps7db18db4.png (http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/peteria9633/media/Snapshot19-2-20159-41PM_zps7db18db4.png.html)

Will be back in SG these 2 days, hope to continue to have fun like this

subaloo
11-02-2015, 09:41 AM
There was once when I and my fb went to

Then we continued to have fun in our own room :D

Which resort otel or which resort is this?

6Friendly9
11-02-2015, 05:03 PM
had a quickie in car earlier w fb at mcsp and saw someone enjoying the show for at least 20 mins... hahaha... bro, song bo??? :D

clapton
11-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Need advices bro & sis~~~

I hv 1 girl frd who keen to try with me, but we don't have car and also we could only meet in the afternoon beteween 2pm to 8pm. any idea where we can try our 1st outdoor fun?

lookingard76
11-02-2015, 06:14 PM
had a quickie in car earlier w fb at mcsp and saw someone enjoying the show for at least 20 mins... hahaha... bro, song bo??? :D

Nv update the location n jio

Pockypig
11-02-2015, 07:48 PM

I hv 1 girl frd who keen to try with me, but we don't have car and also we could only meet in the afternoon beteween 2pm to 8pm. any idea where we can try our 1st outdoor fun?

Some mscp is quite empty during this timing.
Some top floor of new HDB flat staircase, they are not expose to externally n come with a door that block u from been seem by resident taking lift.

6Friendly9
11-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Nv update the location n jio

==> kind of last minute mar... was driving when she msg me to meet at
"playground 3" in 15 mins time.... so quickly drop gear go liao lor...

neoprint123
11-02-2015, 11:27 PM

Bro, let us know early next time leh... Haha

lookingard76
12-02-2015, 10:12 AM

Fast and furious 8 coming out, lol

6Friendly9
12-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Fast and furious 8 coming out, lol

==> hahaha... cum, came and gone.... my best FB so far... usually available when I need her, dunno why but always able to perform till she begs to stop, able to unload all rounds inside her, 36C, very game for location.... what else can I ask for sia... :cool:

lookingard76
12-02-2015, 11:20 AM
==> hahaha... cum, came and gone.... my best FB so far... usually available when I need her, dunno why but always able to perform till she begs to stop, able to unload all rounds inside her, 36C, very game for location.... what else can I ask for sia... :cool:

Mine too, also game for anything, thinking to go for more like ........

6Friendly9
12-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Mine too, also game for anything, thinking to go for more like ........

==> cool! that adds on to the level of sexcitment, yea? many times, I even tear what I wan her to wear and threw it out of the car... hahaha... she is really game to that level but too bad, she isn't comfy with soft swing, not even with another car beside.... siaz.... bo pian lor...

6Friendly9
12-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Not sure if this is the right channel but am trying to locate a bro who had fun w his gal in car at the lorry car park near sengkang swimming complex... actually saw you several times but didn't want to approach you both.... once I saw a police van turning in, wanted to horn warn you but they drove towards me quite quickly so went off straight away.... hope you didn't get into any problem with them... if you're here, pls PM me.... thanks.

sexboi79
12-02-2015, 11:55 AM

Which mscp? Saw 1at deck 5a at my mscp few days back.

Curry Puff
12-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Me and my friend started to watch movie recently, and the show always begin her unzipping of my pants after dimming of cinema lights. Latest show was with her giving me hj for 3/4 of the show. Still thinking of where else we can go, for more similar activities :D

6Friendly9
12-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Which mscp? Saw 1at deck 5a at my mscp few days back.

==> incidentally, I was at deck 5a.... mscp ard sengkang.... if u saw a torn pink bra and torn g on the floor, I guess you saw me!!! :D

lookingard76
12-02-2015, 12:22 PM
==> incidentally, I was at deck 5a.... mscp ard sengkang.... if u saw a torn pink bra and torn g on the floor, I guess you saw me!!! :D

Wow, thats veri hiong

6Friendly9
12-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Wow, thats veri hiong

==> where got hiong??? it adds to the sexcitment.... she loves it too anyway.... :D

lookingard76
12-02-2015, 01:01 PM
==> where got hiong??? it adds to the sexcitment.... she loves it too anyway.... :D

But too bad, cant be audience. lol

ahkong
12-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Me and my friend started to watch movie recently, and the show always begin her unzipping of my pants after dimming of cinema lights. Latest show was with her giving me hj for 3/4 of the show. Still thinking of where else we can go, for more similar activities :D

Bro you took the couple seats or normal seat?

nightstalker123
12-02-2015, 11:32 PM
After reading so many exciting stories, would like to share some of my experience.
Was active user in social apps called skout 2years back, Used it for like 6months and was considered lucky to hook about 6 Fb there.

let's start off with "A"
was chatting decently with her for almost 2 weeks(have to act decent), started to ask open question. I remember she said that she only liked frenching and not sex, i also bullshit with her that i also liked frenching and not sex because it has more feeling. We agreed to meetup, 1st, 2nd meetup nothing much. We will sit on the staircase just to FRENCH, she will resist whenever i wanna go further. 3rd Meetup Finally she agreed to blowjob for me and cum in her mouth. 4th meetup, She was totally naked in the staircase. She allowed me to fuck her raw, i remb she was lying down on the dirty floor. I was overly excited and i think i only hump her like 7-8times within 10sec. I came on her body( I can't believe i came that fast) after she was dressed up after awhile some uncle JUST open the staircase door and got us shocked but lucky we fully dressed.. 5th meetup was my house. After that i started to chat with "B" and i don't really chat with "A" anymore...

"B"
i would say she is quite a looker with spec, quite a turn on. did not dare to pop open question as she look real innocent. Chatted for almost 1 month. One of the night around midnight, was playing poker at some places. Suddenly she pop a question whether want to come her house nearby for supper, i jokingly said this timing would be dangerous for u to meet me i might not eat supper but to eat you. She just replied "eat lor" I immediately cash out from my poker game and CAB DOWN from BISHAN to Serangoon.

she brought me to one of the HDB, she seems very experience. she gave a GOOD bj but do not let me touch her pussy. Kept on saying sorry can't. After a few meetup. Finally She let me fucked her. we were FB for around 2months. in Cinema, In the lift ( purposely GRAB her boobs when i knew there's is camera ).

The best experience was during our STAY IN MBS hotel, we were in the corner of the pools fucking while there's so many people in the pool as well. It's just like, I hump her slowly for 3sec. We stop, Hump again for few sec and stop. After that there's 3 girls suspiciously looking at us, we stopped.

Will share C,D,E,F soon =)

Curry Puff
13-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Bro you took the couple seats or normal seat?

Bro we took couple seats. And we went in the afternoon, so the whole row was empty. I almost took out my boxers in the cinema. My friend's "high" look was unforgettable.

Btw, she is the same friend who had given me bjs at her block staircases. Wonderful memories with her

ilovepussys
14-02-2015, 12:50 AM
I got experience in cenima too was at gold class with my fb and first we are kiss before the movie start and make me very horny. So I decide to masterbed her and when she become wet she start to give me a bbbj at the cenima. The most exciting part is that the waitress will come in on and off to server food while de still performing the bbbj. Lucky there is a blanket for me to cover her head. I know that the waitress know what we are doing that turn me on more :)

My next outdoor I wish to have it in the publics swimming pool or cable car lol.

AhChew
15-02-2015, 01:17 AM
This one is not really public story.

I and my fb started to explore more into exposure to others kind of stuff. I
engaged some photographer for free and the photographer came to the hotel we booked for a stay cation.

My fb and I were having fun in our hotel and I suggested blind folding her. I took off all her clothing and played with her titties at the full panel window to the public at level 2 to make sure that she is completely blindfolded ( she will usually reject the idea if she sees what she is doing. ) I then ask her to finger herself infront of the window( which she did ).

I sneakily opened the door for the photographer to come in and let him snap all the way with my camera while I play with her infront of the photographer. After awhile he can't stand it and take off his pants and pcc . I asked him to take over me while I handle the camera.

He proceeded to finger her pussy while kissing her while I am snapping away. The photographer bent her body over and I stick my dick into her mouth while the photographer is still fingering her . I guessed my fb had known that there are more than 1 guy in the room and started to moan real loudly and getting real wet. This is when I took off her blind fold.

She was shocked . Getting mmf threesome just behind a full panel glass window .

I then proceeded to pump her pussy while the photographer has his dick in her mouth in doggy position. Both of us shot at the same time and she swallowed them all!

eventful night.

ah rat
15-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Bro AhChew, able to pixs of her neh neh & pussy :D

ahkong
15-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Yes share some photos here bro, I will you with my humble points

koneku2002
16-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Looks like many Bros like what we like too.
We will be in the ECP area tonight about 8pm.
Closer to Changi.

I also want to start a group for COUPLES who like this situations.

If keen my ID is koneku2002 on KIK or WECHAT.

COUPLES ONLY PLS...OR SINGLE GALS OR AH KUA :-)

17-02-2015, 11:34 AM
tampines ave 9/10 heavy vehicle carpark on sunday night around 11.30pm.... i saw another car also there..... anybody saw my car rocking??? :D

fb and I even came out of the car for 1min on doggy style and rushed back into the car as we saw a pack of stray dogs.... hahaha

HANDFUL
17-02-2015, 12:25 PM
tampines ave 9/10 heavy vehicle carpark on sunday night around 11.30pm.... i saw another car also there..... anybody saw my car rocking??? :D

fb and I even came out of the car for 1min on doggy style and rushed back into the car as we saw a pack of stray dogs.... hahaha

woah.. 10mins from my place

sexboi79
17-02-2015, 01:03 PM
oh I see. Mine is at kallang area.

17-02-2015, 10:25 PM
woah.. 10mins from my place

i frequent there.... if you saw us during action then its your lucky day....:D

HANDFUL
17-02-2015, 10:28 PM
i frequent there.... if you saw us during action then its your lucky day....:D

I pop by there quite often... so far nothing yet leh...
PM coming to you

Curious0932
18-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi guys

I ve got another place to share in jurong. Me and fb have tried. It was totally dark. Just that there are a few big lorries passing by occasionally. U can even come out in the naked without any one seeing. Me and my fb was fucking outside the car with our doors opened. If you want more thrilling, you can fuck in the park.its quite dark there.
Hint: its near cleantech and ntu. (Try and explore there, alot places for you to park and have sex)

lookingard76
18-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi guys

I ve got another place to share in jurong. Me and fb have tried. It was totally dark. Just that there are a few big lorries passing by occasionally. U can even come out in the naked without any one seeing. Me and my fb was fucking outside the car with our doors opened. If you want more thrilling, you can fuck in the park.its quite dark there.
Hint: its near cleantech and ntu. (Try and explore there, alot places for you to park and have sex)

More specific pls, as i also go often, lol

bbq1989
18-02-2015, 02:51 PM

Haha. I can be ur driver and both of u do at the back lo. But i watch discretely can? Hahaha

seedsoftime
18-02-2015, 04:10 PM
my gf and i love to do it outdoors. recently went to a park in central and asked her to strip. she took off her jeans and exposed off her black thong. i think some cyclist or joggers might have seen us. removed her bra and pull down her thong then doggied her like no tomorrow. was a so engrossed then suddenly a guy came from behind and saw the whole deal. lucky dude. wonder if the guy is a bro here. :p

any bros/sis need ideas on where to fuck outdoors can pm me. tons of ideas. Gonna go be a watcher to this couple tonight in the east. :D HAPPY CNY bros!

eMig
19-02-2015, 12:36 AM
As they say, unanticipated sex is one of the best.
Had a few gfs banging in the public.
Best was at east coast park. Was walking tgt, both felt horny.
She wore hoodies without any bra. And a soft material skirt with like thongs.

Walked around, saw a toilet with shower heads. Went in, check clear, bang bang.

Other time was at the staircase landing outside her house. Had a close encounter. Indian family pop out the lift, went to right (opposite the stairs).
Realised they were on the wrong level, kept talking n talking while they walked towards us, and back into the lift. N no one saw us lol. She was half lying half sitting on the steps, i was on top of her. Damn exciting, n angle makes it damn tight.

Banged at,
- semb cc activity room
- privaye estate play ground
- in car
- in borrowed/rented mpv car lol
- in parks....
- banged gf in her dad's basement, in front of the piano, and on his billard table wahahhaa.. Whole family was at lvl 1..

Most exciting, hdb areas park play grounds. Can bump into other like minded parties.
Most dangerous, hdb blocks.

eMig
19-02-2015, 12:39 AM
my gf and i love to do it outdoors. recently went to a park in central and asked her to strip. she took off her jeans and exposed off her black thong. i think some cyclist or joggers might have seen us. removed her bra and pull down her thong then doggied her like no tomorrow. was a so engrossed then suddenly a guy came from behind and saw the whole deal. lucky dude. wonder if the guy is a bro here. :p

any bros/sis need ideas on where to fuck outdoors can pm me. tons of ideas. Gonna go be a watcher to this couple tonight in the east. :D HAPPY CNY bros!

Oh shit man lol. Yea lucky fellow!!
And lucky u tonight!!

caliberz
19-02-2015, 10:19 PM
Man, I really wish I was as brave as you bros! My girl and I have always wanted to be more... risqué.

seedsoftime
19-02-2015, 10:30 PM
Let me see where my gf and i did it:
-void decks
-street courts
-playgrounds
-carparks
-staircases
-CC
-ECP
-shopping centers
-toilets
-inside a club (epic shit)
-my bunk
-inside room with another person sleeping opp
-neighbourhood parks

I think still have but cannot remember for now.

Oh shit man lol. Yea lucky fellow!!
And lucky u tonight!!

yeah bro. last night was farking epic. I was just three meters behind the couple, so bloody tempting to join in when he pulled down her thongs and doggied her behind a tree.

seedsoftime
19-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Man, I really wish I was as brave as you bros! My girl and I have always wanted to be more... risqué.

Bro, you should try it sometimes. its a whole new level of sex. try inducing her into it slowly. gd luck!:D

eMig
20-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Bro, you should try it sometimes. its a whole new level of sex. try inducing her into it slowly. gd luck!:D

Yup.. Sorts of heightens the sexual excitement..
And can still take things back to the bed room after that hahaha
The risk of getting caught etc just adds to the fun & excitement.

Ok. CO finished washing up. Gonna wait to bang liao hehehe

latishame
22-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Have not tried in Singapore yet but have done it in Australia. Went to visit my gf and we were strolling back to our service apartment when I started to grope her and I realised she did not wear any panties. I flip her skirt up and did dogg at an overhead bridge. Did not manage to cum in her and we left for our apartment after 10 minutes. We continue our deed at the gym of our service apartment before going to the washroom to clean up.

BTech
23-02-2015, 12:15 AM
At 24 hr starbucks in orchard rd q

LittlePawn
23-02-2015, 04:12 AM
just had a sexciting time with my fb at mscp. it's a relatively new one which is 8 levels high while the nearby hdb blocks are 4 levels high max. i drove up all the way to the top and started our fun time. stripped her naked and began licking her sensitive nipples intensively, she was going wild and horny with the uncontrollable desires. seeing her going sexually crazy with my sucking and licking assault on her nipples, i stepped up the intensity by groping one breast with tuning her tit, licking and nibbling the other tit plus fingering her pussy at the same time. her moans and groans went loud regardless of the surroundings. i knew that once i triggered her over the sexual edge, she will lose her control and i can have her in any way i like it. brought her out of the car and got her to suck my hard cock slowly in just the way i love - squatting down with legs spread, rubbing her pussy herself and licking my hard cock off like an ice cream. all this sexciting actions going on in bright lit surroundings at the top level which anyone can see clearly if arrive by the lift or any car drives up. it was too intense for me to bear after 3 or 4 minutes of such heightened service from my fb. signaled her to the railing and started doggie fucking her. she was receiving a hell of hard banging from me while hands holding onto the railings and controlling her loud moans. with my non-stop fucking from behind, she gave up and moaned to her joy and cumming. i stopped as she cum, brought to the wall nearby under the light and fuck her with one leg lifted up. pounded her with so much urge that i groaned loudly, ignoring whoever might have seen or heard me when i cum. she went limp as i released her. we just stood naked there, dazed and satisfied. after 10 minutes, we left the place and agreed that this high floor mscp is definitely going to be a favorite haunt of ours.

tonyseng
23-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Bro, where the location?

LittlePawn
23-02-2015, 09:34 AM
PMs sent... Word of caution... It is a brightly lit place…

Defacto
23-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Would like to share my outdoor adventure on V Day. Booked a hotel for a staycation and late at night wanted to go for a smoke. Got my gf to accompany me and made her wear a crochet dress with nothing else. Walking out was quite exciting because her pussy and breasts could be seen clearly under the crochet top. Was smoking with my gf standing in front of me and I was hugging her from the back. Saw that it was dark and late and decided to try something. Unzipped and released my hard dick from my berms and slowly inserted myself into her from behind. Started to slowly fuck her in the open. Was so shiok. Did not cum as I wanted to continue in the room. Pulled out and told her to go back to room. As we we walking back, I got kinky and pulled down her top,making her walk back with her 34B tits and erect nipples exposed. Great night!

koneku2002
23-02-2015, 05:28 PM
We will be out again tonight around 7:30 Ish pm in the EAST.
LOOKING FOR COUPLES ONLY

Kyrseng
24-02-2015, 02:24 AM
Happen during my sec sch days, I had a gf who I was together with for around 4 months, long story short, broke up after 4 months cos we were just using each other fr sex.

She is a very wild horny girl, asked to see my cock all haha.First sexual encounter was after sch, went to watch a movie and she started moving her hand around my groin area, giving me hard on. After that started to unzip my pants and give me hj then slowly move to bj. blew a load on her face and she didnt have tissues with her so had to leave the cinema with my load on her face. first fuck was at some hdb staircase when i told her cant take it anymore, she tried to help me hj but cannot shoot so request for more :)

shortly after break up with that girl, got with another girl which also we used each other for sex. jc girl all very wild one right. ha. also happen in cinema. she use same tactic as my ex and give me hj, one day, buey lun liao, after hj in cinema went to her house for some action. she say she like to fuck on table so fuck her on the table. her parents were home and think they knew what was happening in her room. broke up after a month. that was in 2013 and recently in 2014 contacted her, she say she wanna eat candy so bought candies for her, went up to her place, not before long, ended up fucking her on the table again. after that never contact again liao. altho still follow each other on instagram and twitter.

seedsoftime
24-02-2015, 09:14 AM
thinking of starting a group for watchers or simply couples interested in planning some outdoor fun.

soft swing or full swing possible. Pm me if anyone keen:D

kohwj
24-02-2015, 09:22 AM
can share her instagram? :D

Dazat
24-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Anyone knows of a place in north area? Thinking of doing at the end of the weekday

25-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Do PM me location of the mscp.... my FB and I love mscp action....

just had a sexciting time with my fb at mscp. it's a relatively new one which is 8 levels high while the nearby hdb blocks are 4 levels high max. i drove up all the way to the top and started our fun time. stripped her naked and began licking her sensitive nipples intensively, she was going wild and horny with the uncontrollable desires. seeing her going sexually crazy with my sucking and licking assault on her nipples, i stepped up the intensity by groping one breast with tuning her tit, licking and nibbling the other tit plus fingering her pussy at the same time. her moans and groans went loud regardless of the surroundings. i knew that once i triggered her over the sexual edge, she will lose her control and i can have her in any way i like it. brought her out of the car and got her to suck my hard cock slowly in just the way i love - squatting down with legs spread, rubbing her pussy herself and licking my hard cock off like an ice cream. all this sexciting actions going on in bright lit surroundings at the top level which anyone can see clearly if arrive by the lift or any car drives up. it was too intense for me to bear after 3 or 4 minutes of such heightened service from my fb. signaled her to the railing and started doggie fucking her. she was receiving a hell of hard banging from me while hands holding onto the railings and controlling her loud moans. with my non-stop fucking from behind, she gave up and moaned to her joy and cumming. i stopped as she cum, brought to the wall nearby under the light and fuck her with one leg lifted up. pounded her with so much urge that i groaned loudly, ignoring whoever might have seen or heard me when i cum. she went limp as i released her. we just stood naked there, dazed and satisfied. after 10 minutes, we left the place and agreed that this high floor mscp is definitely going to be a favorite haunt of ours.

ANowhereMan
25-02-2015, 08:27 PM

bro, care to share with me also ?

cowardinside
26-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Public sex is suxxxx

raykee
27-02-2015, 11:14 AM

waaaa cp higher the houses is rare, where?

6Friendly9
03-03-2015, 01:06 PM
gonna be at deck 5a in a while.... FB sent 4 pics to trigger the event and she is on her way as I post.... :D

ANowhereMan
03-03-2015, 02:53 PM
gonna be at deck 5a in a while.... FB sent 4 pics to trigger the event and she is on her way as I post.... :D

Simi lai eh?
Why no pic appear here...

Hoggy88
03-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Which 5a. Where?

JeremyOrgen
04-03-2015, 12:51 AM
I did it once at a void deck area in Jurong West, near Pioneer... one of the hdb flats with one side facing the expressway...

This happens donkey years ago when i was doing my NS.

I met this ah lian whom i picked up in the mrt, she was wearing white tube top, very slim and sexy girl she is. Asked her for phone number and got it after some sweet talking.

Over the weekend, waiting for her to text me as i do not want to be looking too desperate. So after quite a bit of chit chatting.. we soon arranged to meet.

I went all the way to her house nearby to meet her. It was around 10 pm.

We had a super long foreplay of smooching and hanky panky at a deserted playground nearby, a fair bit of chit chat in between hours...

While we were busy locking in each other arms and having a good tongue fight, I barely noticed an old uncle quietly sitting at a chair facing the playground observing us... knn... i told her we changed another place.

So we moved to a void deck and had some chat first and she warms me up while playing with my didi... When it gets around 3-4am... so damn quiet and cooling with no one around in sight.. we got daring and did it there and then.

She was too loud though, with each thrust, her "aahahhhhh" "ahhhaahhhh" gets louder and louder... fuck.. i was scared any passerbys or the people staying one level up might hear us... but i was too engrossed fucking her and the ecstacy overtook me completely. She is damn tight... so tight that it makes my little bro a bit pain fucking her.. lol. but it was a good fuck back then.

sipeklong
04-03-2015, 01:16 AM
Guess I will nvr b able to do all those stuns..
I generally last a few minutes onli.
But I love those posts u guys and gals did.

pleasurehobby
04-03-2015, 11:57 AM
I did it once at a void deck area in Jurong West, near Pioneer... one of the hdb flats with one side facing the expressway...

This happens donkey years ago when i was doing my NS.

I met this ah lian whom i picked up in the mrt, she was wearing white tube top, very slim and sexy girl she is. Asked her for phone number and got it after some sweet talking.

Over the weekend, waiting for her to text me as i do not want to be looking too desperate. So after quite a bit of chit chatting.. we soon arranged to meet.

I went all the way to her house nearby to meet her. It was around 10 pm.

We had a super long foreplay of smooching and hanky panky at a deserted playground nearby, a fair bit of chit chat in between hours...

While we were busy locking in each other arms and having a good tongue fight, I barely noticed an old uncle quietly sitting at a chair facing the playground observing us... knn... i told her we changed another place.

So we moved to a void deck and had some chat first and she warms me up while playing with my didi... When it gets around 3-4am... so damn quiet and cooling with no one around in sight.. we got daring and did it there and then.

She was too loud though, with each thrust, her "aahahhhhh" "ahhhaahhhh" gets louder and louder... fuck.. i was scared any passerbys or the people staying one level up might hear us... but i was too engrossed fucking her and the ecstacy overtook me completely. She is damn tight... so tight that it makes my little bro a bit pain fucking her.. lol. but it was a good fuck back then.

Nice recall.

I know which playground that it. ;)

Biohazard2000
04-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Had a long break from work and had more time with my wife.

After movie or dinner, drove to places to rekindle our "hot dates" and was pleasantly surprised that the places are still active.

1) ECP service road
2) Reservoirs at the North
3) Telok Blangah areas

.... the in car fun is still popular even with the hotels sprouting up

seedsoftime
04-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Will be trying some drunk sex with horny gf tonight.

Getting her to wear spag with flare skirt pantyless and gonna get drunk watching movie. then will head to somewhere outdoors maybe neighbourhood park.

Some lucky bros may get to have some fun with her in the cinema cause she fucking horny drunk. Give y'all a hint, we will be watching movie at amk hub late night:)

Any couples wanna Join? More the merrier. Maybe can soft swing abit:D

seedsoftime
05-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Thanks to all bros that pm-ed me. Yesterday night was one of the best outdoor sex ever. To the dude in the cinema, hope you enjoyed the show and her Boobs. And the couple that joined us at bishan park, your syt fb is really quite hot bro.

More to come:D

seedsoftime
08-03-2015, 01:17 PM
time to bump up this thread

Gf and I got pretty horny again. just few nights ago we drank and got pretty high drunk and we went out for our adventure.

Was walking around the hdb void decks when we saw a guy sitting there using his phone with back facing us. we hid behind a pillar just behind him and started to foreplay. she was in a loose skirt and see thru singlet so it was easy for me. parted her singlet to the side and licked her tits then fingered her there. kept checking if the guy heard us or not but he didnt. :D next i flipped her skirt up turned her around and doggied her there. damn steam to see her trying not to moan loud.

suddenly saw from ooposite block there's this big size guy entering into the lift and he froze when he saw us fucking and gf boobs exposed. the sensation and thrill was so bloody shiok that i just didnt care. next thing i knew he came down again trying to find us but we left the place hahaha. :cool:

gearhead
08-03-2015, 05:55 PM
I used to do a lot of outdoor sex during my school days. My girlfriend and I used to fuck at the block staircases in Punggol area when that neighbourhood was not that densely occupied. I would bring blankets or ground sheets and spread them across the floor so that we can lie down. Was pretty quiet most of the time except there was once our session was interrupted by a technician who was going around checking meters. I remember bolting so fast down the stairs and trying to zip up my pants and button my shirt that I wore my school shirt inside out hahaha. Brings back fond memories :)

pleasurehobby
09-03-2015, 03:12 AM
What happened to this brilliant thread?
Almost 2 weeks no one fuck in public??

Lemme share something then.

Met a PRC whom i got to know via wechat.
Before meeting, we never ever talked dirty. And can tell from the one photo she posted that she is not young. Late twenties to early 30s and in fact look somewhat older. And her complexion quite dark.

Didnt think much. Was bored so went ahead to ask her out. Saw her and yes, I was right abt her looks. But then she is quite slender, abt 1.65m and hmmm nice boobs. Looks firm and pert!

Well, brought her around to some nice hawker food, she was impressed with my choices and she kept repeating that she really liked everything i chose. Then i decided to go to Star Vista... the mall next to Bouna Vista MRT.

Sensing she is kind of warming up to me, I started to get touchy feely over dessert. Sharing a dessert, touched her hand, held them, arms around shoulders, waist... she is kind of shy but not resistant to my advances. So i decided to escalate my moves and try to look for a spot to maybe go further.

Took the lift up to the level of the theatre. I havent been there before but it looks like the back of the box office. Nicely furnished with a sofa even. Jackpot. (Later i realised the various rooms here are used for performers to rest or rehearse or something).

Got her to sit beside me on the sofa. Arms around her, her head resting on my chest. Talking like lovers. Then i tilt her chin towards me and started frenching her. She gladly took my tongue in and we spoke french for quite some time. This conservative looking gal is letting me have my way with her. Lucky me.

Started to move my hands over her boobs. Nice handful and quite firm. Great. I am a boobs lover. She was quite enjoying but wary that people will walk past. We are not in any room btw. The sofa is along the sunken part of the corridor.

Before we sat down, I was actually looking for handicap toilet. But i notice a room with 2 single seater sofa and the sign on the door says Nursing Room!

My cock was hard and I wanted to suckle on her firm breasts so I was thinking why not go to the Nursing Room and she can feed her milk jugs to me!!! Hahaha...

So I stopped the kissing. Stood up and held her hand and guide her into the Nursing Room. She didnt know what the room is for but just followed.

The great thing about this room is, it really is quite big and comfy. Comfortably furnished with 2 single-seater sofa with a small coffee table in the middle and enough space to push a stroller into the room as well. Carpeted, well-lit and white painted walls. And the great thing is the door. It is a wooden door painted white and it can be locked from the inside and there is no window on the door for people outside to look in! Totally private.

Once inside, i started passionately kissing her. Frenching, licking her ears, down her neck. Hands on her boobs over her blouse then i snuck my hands under her blouse and her bra. Now my hands are directly cupping her boobs and erected nipple. She was moaning and enjoying everything that I was doing.

When I tried to take off her blouse, she kept refusing, saying 不可以. I shifted my focus and moved my hands down south under her skirt and boy was she WET! I can feel her wetness even through her panties. I can feel she wants me but somehow she kept pushing me away at the crucial moments.

Finally she could not take it and asked me to switch off the lights. Oh she rejects me because she is shy! So I stood up, turn off the lights and returned my attention onto her eager body.

Though I prefer the lights on, doing it in this very public yet private space is still very much exciting. This obviously horny lady with firm boobs and erected nipples who has soaked through her panties, became an unleashed animal with the lights off. She was moaning, kissing, stripping herself and grabbing my head towards her breasts as I eagerly suckle her nipples.

We quickly stripped each other completely naked. Both my hands were kneading her breasts while I suck on her erected nipples, twirling my tongue on them. And she is busy stroking my hard cock. Then I used my right hand to rub around the outside of her vagina and she was wet all around! Stuck my finger in and she was so wet but so tight!

I asked her if she wants me inside and she nodded profusely. I swiftly grabbed my condom, tore the package and roll the condom onto my cock. Then i hugged her, kissed her while i twirl my cock around the outside of her vagina. She kept trying to grab my cock and pull it into her, at the same time, saying "给我! 给我!" (Give me! Give me!) I didnt disappoint and I stuff my cock hard into her. She screamed in ecstasy and held me tightly.

I was stroking in and out, hard and fast! Pumping her to my heart's content. Her moans, the wetness, the darkness all made me real horny... i kept pumping her and this seemingly conservative lady took me in no matter how hard I ram myself into her. As I sensed she is going to cum, I pumped even harder as my own orgasm is also building. Finally, she let out a final scream of ecstasy, and sucked my nipples at the same time! That brought me over the top and I came hard into the condom!

We lie both satisfied and spent.
What an exciting first date outdoor sex!

Awesome Share bro.

I always though there is more use for the nursing room.

PRC girls generally like to do it lights off.

Please share if you RTF. ;)

MissyPA
09-03-2015, 08:29 AM
i think doing it in the library sounds exciting. public sex always sounds appealing to me. haha

draven78eric
09-03-2015, 02:13 PM
next thing i knew he came down again trying to find us but we left the place hahaha. :cool:

You left the place and you still know he came down again..
You sibeh power lor...:D

acidicavex
09-03-2015, 03:04 PM
i think doing it in the library sounds exciting. public sex always sounds appealing to me. haha

The motto "just do it"! Go for it gal!

Ladyrain
09-03-2015, 04:01 PM
time to bump up this thread

Gf and I got pretty horny again. just few nights ago we drank and got pretty high drunk and we went out for our adventure.

Was walking around the hdb void decks when we saw a guy sitting there using his phone with back facing us. we hid behind a pillar just behind him and started to foreplay. she was in a loose skirt and see thru singlet so it was easy for me. parted her singlet to the side and licked her tits then fingered her there. kept checking if the guy heard us or not but he didnt. :D next i flipped her skirt up turned her around and doggied her there. damn steam to see her trying not to moan loud. cool:

Hi drunk is most liberating! Ooo... no reservations. And in public?
Sexy!

MissyPA
09-03-2015, 04:41 PM
The motto "just do it"! Go for it gal!

come. lets do it. haha

acidicavex
09-03-2015, 05:09 PM
come. lets do it. haha

Alrighty let do! :p:D

bochapsing
09-03-2015, 06:01 PM
suddenly saw from ooposite block there's this big size guy entering into the lift and he froze when he saw us fucking and gf boobs exposed. the sensation and thrill was so bloody shiok that i just didnt care. next thing i knew he came down again trying to find us but we left the place hahaha. :cool:

nice one, bro...

such occasion of being seen or "caught" is the most thrilling part of public sex... hehe...

AhChew
10-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Was walking along a park with my fb at night and we saw a couple hanky panky by one of the benches. We suddenly had some naughty thoughts and sneak in to sit in a bench next to them. I believe they are not local but definitely Chinese. The girl is sitting side ways on the lap of the guy and they are French kissing. ( the way the girl is seated is facing us)

The girl wore a mini dress and the guy is fondling her boobs through it. They seemed like they do not care that we are sitting right next to them or they simply did not notice that we are there. This got us quite horny, and we also started to French right beside of them.

The guy I tink somehow notice we are there and he pulled down the dress of the girl revealing her boobs to us. I believe is b cup near c.

This got us even more daring and I unhooked the bra of my fb and take off the bra right under her spaghetti top. I turn my girl around facing them and make her turn her head to French me while I play pull down her top and reveal her boobs to the couples, while playing with her titties.

Before anything could get further, a group of people was soon approaching us and we stopped what we are doing . The couple walked off and we walked off as well. The difference is we are both trying to hide the bras from the view of the approaching crowd hahsha.

AztecM
10-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Meeting my gal in school after 7pm... :D

MissyPA
10-03-2015, 08:44 AM
Alrighty let do! :p:D

Waiting for you. Haha

diputs1269
10-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Waiting for you. Haha

Errr,... is it me? I am ready. :)

MissyPA
11-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Errr,... is it me? I am ready. :)

Nope is acid. Haha. You want a threesome? You got to ask him haha :p

acidicavex
11-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Nope is acid. Haha. You want a threesome? You got to ask him haha :p

No sharing :p sorry bros

MissyPA
11-03-2015, 12:34 PM
No sharing :p sorry bros

Haha. Nothing more then just 2 in a game. Haha

acidicavex
11-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Haha. Nothing more then just 2 in a game. Haha

Yah the saying goes "too many cooks spolit the soup":p

LinuxUbuntu
11-03-2015, 03:13 PM

lol, saw what you did there :D

acidicavex
11-03-2015, 03:24 PM
lol, saw what you did there :D

Close 2 eyes pls :p:D

MissyPA
11-03-2015, 03:43 PM

So lets not spoil it.

acidicavex
11-03-2015, 03:57 PM
So lets not spoil it.

Yah my dear it meant for both of us to sip slowly :p:D

MissyPA
12-03-2015, 05:00 AM
Yah my dear it meant for both of us to sip slowly :p:D

Slowly and sexcitedly. Haha

acidicavex
12-03-2015, 08:36 AM
Slowly and sexcitedly. Haha

YAH good stuff must brew slowly right my dear?;)

MissyPA
12-03-2015, 09:09 AM

Yes. Like that then will have a satisfy results. Haha

AztecM
12-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Anyone doing stuff in the east tonight? Wanna watch the pros in action :D

ah rat
12-03-2015, 12:34 PM

Yes. Like that then will have a satisfy results. Haha

When u 2 go piak piak :D

MissyPA
12-03-2015, 12:42 PM

Waiting for him lei. Im always on standby for him but he always so busy. Haha

AztecM
12-03-2015, 12:46 PM

Wa my gal always busy also :(

ah rat
12-03-2015, 01:01 PM

Don't wait for him,we go piak piak :D

AztecM
12-03-2015, 01:05 PM

Straightforward :D

I wanted to say that too

ah rat
12-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Straightforward :D

I wanted to say that too

Must be fast,when she hot now :p :D

AztecM
12-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Must be fast,when she hot now :p :D

;) Let her choose ba hahaha

acidicavex
12-03-2015, 02:08 PM

Piak liao also cannot disclose must be discreet ma .....:p

Yes my dear i am brewing the soup making it more tasty for u lei...;)

AztecM
12-03-2015, 03:12 PM
If anyone doing it near town or east area tonight and do not mind someone watching, do PM me :D

poisoned
13-03-2015, 12:56 AM
About time I shared.

I have this Fb who we always do outdoors. Today, we went to a fav hangout and fucked beside two couples in the car.

Before that, I stripped her top and made her suck me. In full glory of the bro who was watching. Soon after, that bros gf went down on him too. Imagine two girls sucking off two guys in the car just side by side and clearly visible. Fucking awesome.

I have an extreme outdoor fetish. I stripped her top and pushed her on the window of my car, flashing her boobs to the couple beside. Fucking wet. She sucked me like no tomorrow after.

I'm looking for soft swingers or a suitable guy to join us. I want to see her suck someone's dick. Anyone keen? (:

seedsoftime
13-03-2015, 01:26 AM
About time I shared.

I have this Fb who we always do outdoors. Today, we went to a fav hangout and fucked beside two couples in the car.

Before that, I stripped her top and made her suck me. In full glory of the bro who was watching. Soon after, that bros gf went down on him too. Imagine two girls sucking off two guys in the car just side by side and clearly visible. Fucking awesome.

I have an extreme outdoor fetish. I stripped her top and pushed her on the window of my car, flashing her boobs to the couple beside. Fucking wet. She sucked me like no tomorrow after.

I'm looking for soft swingers or a suitable guy to join us. I want to see her suck someone's dick. Anyone keen? (:

Haha LETS HAVE SOME FUN BRO POISONED =)

sicknasty
13-03-2015, 03:26 AM
About time I shared.

Maybe me ? HAHA good job btw

AztecM
13-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Have a car tonight but no partner.... :(

diputs1269
13-03-2015, 01:39 PM

I am free. :)

AztecM
13-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Well I am free too.... East/ North east area tonight anyone?

fakestar45
13-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Free but no partner.. Sianz.. How to get a FB?

AztecM
13-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Free but no partner.. Sianz.. How to get a FB?

No idea

Tried skout but doesn't work

Closest I got to was a girl that only wanted petting

ah rat
13-03-2015, 04:30 PM
No idea

Tried skout but doesn't work

Closest I got to was a girl that only wanted petting

No fish got prawn also can,better then nothing :D

fakestar45
13-03-2015, 05:14 PM
At least got petting.. Maybe should start on that and get her into it..

AztecM
13-03-2015, 05:57 PM
No La she made it clear only petting. Didn't even see her body haha

seedsoftime
13-03-2015, 06:40 PM
sexy car time tonight.

any car couples wanna park beside for some fun?

pm me you and your girl's details;)

AlfianRamli
13-03-2015, 06:43 PM
any brothers make love in the car before and your girl's cummed all over the seat ?

my OC was so wet yesterday that she cummed all over the seat, I have to get my car seat send for maintenance :(

kuasimi
13-03-2015, 08:37 PM
Have a car tonight but no partner.... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty8qo0uvBxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6uC43EEAHs

MissyPA
14-03-2015, 12:52 AM
I am free. :)

I will still wait for him. Haha :p

MissyPA
14-03-2015, 12:53 AM

After him i date you. K? Haha

MissyPA
14-03-2015, 12:55 AM

Your girl?

MissyPA
14-03-2015, 12:56 AM

Piak liao also cannot disclose must be discreet ma .....:p

Yes my dear i am brewing the soup making it more tasty for u lei...;)

Your soup brew so long. Later brew til dry how? :p

NottyMonkey
14-03-2015, 02:15 AM
After him i date you. K? Haha
Can I queue behind Bro Rat? :D

fakestar45
14-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Miss PA I also wanna go piak piak..

AztecM
14-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Your girl?

Yeah have a "fb" but she's only into petting.

One can only kiss for so long before getting bored :(

AztecM
14-03-2015, 11:59 AM
I also want piakpiak :x

acidicavex
14-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Your soup brew so long. Later brew til dry how? :p

My dear it will never be dry ;)

MissyPA
14-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Can I queue behind Bro Rat? :D
Not draw lots? Haha
Miss PA I also wanna go piak piak..
Haha. You can piak as and when you want. Get a person whom you want to piak with first.
Yeah have a "fb" but she's only into petting.

One can only kiss for so long before getting bored :(
Oh dear. Make her want your tool so much then. Haha. Or else its pb not fb.
I also want piakpiak :x
You can refer to fakestar45. Haha
My dear it will never be dry ;)
Then you got to make sure it taste good.haha

AztecM
14-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Not draw lots? Haha

Haha. You can piak as and when you want. Get a person whom you want to piak with first.

Oh dear. Make her want your tool so much then. Haha. Or else its pb not fb.

You can refer to fakestar45. Haha

Then you got to make sure it taste good.haha

Pretty much pb. Put my hands down south she will push away and then session over :/

MissyPA
14-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Pretty much pb. Put my hands down south she will push away and then session over :/

Haha. Just be friends will do.

AztecM
14-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Haha. Just be friends will do.

Now looking for someone that will go all the way

TwinX
15-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Happened just a couple of hours ago.....

Was at gf's place and was feeling hungry and ask gf to accompany me to mac drive thru at wcp. Gf was lazy to change so went in her sleeping lacey gown... no bra but have panty. Drove over there at first wanted drive thru buy but since gf wear so sexy decided to go inside mac buy. Her gown was not very revealing but could see her nipples poking. The cashier and a few customers beside our queue notice her and could see them bioing her. We left after buying and started to get horny.

Initially wanted to bonk her at wcp cp but too many cars and people walking. End up we ate inside the car waiting for a good spot but it never come. Drove around and found a nice spot near mapletree. There are 2 small open cp on a hill and no cars and no people. But cp was bright. At first was hanky panky inside the car with windows down. Realised quite safe and no other people. We went out to the middle of the cp and start to kiss and finger. Removed her gown and panty and she gave me a bj naked. Finally cannot tahan bonk her in doggy position. Lasted quite awhile and we walked around the cp a few times to try different areas. Had a very good time. :p

AhChew
15-03-2015, 06:18 AM
Was at a chalet last time with my friends and my fb. All of them brought their girlfriends along . Around 12 of us are there.

At night got nothing to do so we play truth or dare. All the girls are dared to remove bras on the spot and with their top still on. Maybe due to the alcohol we took, all of the girls did it.

After which , I got dared to fondle my fb infront of them for 1 min. Without hesitation, I fondled my fb titties infront of all of them. At first , I was fondling through her spaghetti top, seeing that she didn resist, I pull up her top and revealed her titties to everyone.

Many things happened that night. A few like my fb titties got sucked and play by the other girls and guys while I get to play with theirs as well. We even made call to pizza delivery service and asked the girls to face the delivery man without any bra on.

Get1Cow
15-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Missy ..got piak piak bo jio:rolleyes::rolleyes:

MissyPA
15-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Now looking for someone that will go all the way

Good luck in finding. Haha

MissyPA
15-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Missy ..got piak piak bo jio:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you mean me? Haha. Come lets go.

lookingard76
15-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Happened just a couple of hours ago.....

Was at gf's place and was feeling hungry and ask gf to accompany me to mac drive thru at wcp. Gf was lazy to change so went in her sleeping lacey gown... no bra but have panty. Drove over there at first wanted drive thru buy but since gf wear so sexy decided to go inside mac buy. Her gown was not very revealing but could see her nipples poking. The cashier and a few customers beside our queue notice her and could see them bioing her. We left after buying and started to get horny.

Initially wanted to bonk her at wcp cp but too many cars and people walking. End up we ate inside the car waiting for a good spot but it never come. Drove around and found a nice spot near mapletree. There are 2 small open cp on a hill and no cars and no people. But cp was bright. At first was hanky panky inside the car with windows down. Realised quite safe and no other people. We went out to the middle of the cp and start to kiss and finger. Removed her gown and panty and she gave me a bj naked. Finally cannot tahan bonk her in doggy position. Lasted quite awhile and we walked around the cp a few times to try different areas. Had a very good time. :p

Mind sharing exact location?

jfrank
15-03-2015, 03:35 PM
you mean me? Haha. Come lets go.

Count me in , can?

upandunder
15-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Hello guys anywhere good to do in the east ? Planning to drive to pick my fb up tonight... Pm me if you have any location recommendations!

fair fair
15-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Any public places in kl, Malaysia to recommend?

AztecM
16-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Hello guys anywhere good to do in the east ? Planning to drive to pick my fb up tonight... Pm me if you have any location recommendations!

I know some locations in bedok south.....

Envy you guys with fbs :/

bubbles
16-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Found a place 10-15 minutes drive from the place i teach ; Pasir ris fishing pon park carpark lights are spoilt (nearer to the interchange side) Will be bringing my colleague there tonight.

She is already a mum of 2 kids so should be experienced. Moreover, she teaches about the mountains and valleys.

Will leave now and not go too late or else carpark full no spot.

pleasurehobby
16-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Found a place 10-15 minutes drive from the place i teach ; Pasir ris fishing pon park carpark lights are spoilt (nearer to the interchange side) Will be bringing my colleague there tonight.

She is already a mum of 2 kids so should be experienced. Moreover, she teaches about the mountains and valleys.

Will leave now and not go too late or else carpark full no spot.

What kind of mountains and what kind of valleys??

Please educate us. :D

Dazat
17-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Anyone doing in the north tonight? Wanna side by side

AhChew
17-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Went to zouk with my fb. She was ordered by me to wear a tank top and bandage skirt without bra and panties. Went into the dance floor and we were dancing face to face all the way. My hands were roaming all over her body and once in a while, my hands will sneak into her top to fondle her tits and twisting her nipples. Then my hands will go to her ass and squeeze it.

I started to have naughty thoughts and I start to squeeze harder and harder until the skirt goes up above so people will be able to see her pussy ( if they can in the dark)

She gives random moans as we were dancing and we started to go back to our place and have a great time.

I was wondering why she moan that way? She said I was fingering her that's why she moan. But I never fingered her at all at the dance floor. I guess .....

sgpsychologist
17-03-2015, 04:12 AM
Went to zouk with my fb. She was ordered by me to wear a tank top and bandage skirt without bra and panties. Went into the dance floor and we were dancing face to face all the way. My hands were roaming all over her body and once in a while, my hands will sneak into her top to fondle her tits and twisting her nipples. Then my hands will go to her ass and squeeze it.

I started to have naughty thoughts and I start to squeeze harder and harder until the skirt goes up above so people will be able to see her pussy ( if they can in the dark)

She gives random moans as we were dancing and we started to go back to our place and have a great time.

I was wondering why she moan that way? She said I was fingering her that's why she moan. But I never fingered her at all at the dance floor. I guess .....

It was someone else fingering her?

upthoseskirts
17-03-2015, 08:12 PM
any one in the east tonight?

bberry
17-03-2015, 08:19 PM
What kind of mountains and what kind of valleys??

Please educate us. :D

educate us with not just words, with pics too :D

AhChew
17-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Getting zaps from sharing my experience . Why is that so ?

alsonlow
18-03-2015, 01:14 AM
hi, my life is getting boring and got no action for quite some time. if some couples here dont mind i dont mind paying money to watch you guys make out or if you need a 3rd person to join in the fun or whatever further than that. Any couples interested pls pm me thanks.

faszcom
18-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Getting zaps from sharing my experience . Why is that so ?

:DUsed to it. I also kanna zap saying returning favor....but I did not remember zapping anyone....haha...maybe he want to up me by returning favor, but accidentally zap me.

otamay
18-03-2015, 06:11 AM
:DUsed to it. I also kanna zap saying returning favor....but I did not remember zapping anyone....haha...maybe he want to up me by returning favor, but accidentally zap me.

Ya, you may be right.

poisoned
20-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Had a fucked up outdoor session yesterday.

Was at our usual spot in the west. Started doing my thing, fingering her and stripping her totally naked in the car. Sucked in her boobs and made her squeeze the other real hard.

Just then, a face appeared at the side. An Indian man crawled up onto us, squatted and looked inside. FUCKING SCARY. Imagine that fucking bangla face suddenly appearing at the side of the window looking in and smiling.

Immediately drove off.

Has anyone faced such encounters before? What would you do in such circumstance? I'm totally fine with people watching openly but not people crawling up to peep so sneakily.

scooby1
20-03-2015, 01:37 PM
hi, my life is getting boring and got no action for quite some time. if some couples here dont mind i dont mind paying money to watch you guys make out or if you need a 3rd person to join in the fun or whatever further than that. Any couples interested pls pm me thanks.

Agree with you bro.. boring life. I also dont mind joining in to watch you people making out in public if you dont mind. Can also pm me.

Thanks thanks

ahjie1989
20-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Agree with you bro.. boring life. I also dont mind joining in to watch you people making out in public if you dont mind. Can also pm me.

Thanks thanks

U can help kua zhui. Make sure no one sneaking around. :D

twinresist2
20-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Had a fucked up outdoor session yesterday.

Was at our usual spot in the west. Started doing my thing, fingering her and stripping her totally naked in the car. Sucked in her boobs and made her squeeze the other real hard.

Just then, a face appeared at the side. An Indian man crawled up onto us, squatted and looked inside. FUCKING SCARY. Imagine that fucking bangla face suddenly appearing at the side of the window looking in and smiling.

Immediately drove off.

Has anyone faced such encounters before? What would you do in such circumstance? I'm totally fine with people watching openly but not people crawling up to peep so sneakily.

Bro, i will keep a bottle of insecticide in car.. useful to fend off unwanted pest

hmmm maybe pepper spray :p

D-joker
20-03-2015, 05:24 PM
U can help kua zhui. Make sure no one sneaking around. :D

I wana join in too.

ArisWester
21-03-2015, 03:29 AM
So its still going?? O.o

AhChew
21-03-2015, 03:37 AM
My girl just did bwax and I got a naughty idea. Made her wear some mini skirt dress without her panties and go shopping. Asked her to try on some heels and have her seated on a chair while the attendant helped her . Made her sit in a way the attendant can't miss the glorious sight of her bare pussy. The attendant eyes got glued to her pussy and kept recommending her many sort of heels. I whisper to her to spread her legs which she did and the attendant just can't stop looking at her puss.

We took cab back home and I fingered her at the back seats . Very very wet .

eddiesg
21-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Last Saturday night was at amk central open air carpark near to courts, was ard 11.30 pm when it start to rain, just then a boy was playing football on his own, was with my FB, got horny and move to the back seat and did the deed there, and the boy was still playing ball ard and he did not notice. Thrilling and shiok I must say. Any brother have any other place to share? Maybe can have a few car park side by side and do it in the car? Haha

pleasurehobby
22-03-2015, 12:26 AM
My girl just did bwax and I got a naughty idea. Made her wear some mini skirt dress without her panties and go shopping. Asked her to try on some heels and have her seated on a chair while the attendant helped her . Made her sit in a way the attendant can't miss the glorious sight of her bare pussy. The attendant eyes got glued to her pussy and kept recommending her many sort of heels. I whisper to her to spread her legs which she did and the attendant just can't stop looking at her puss.

We took cab back home and I fingered her at the back seats . Very very wet .

So.... The attendant is male or female? ;)

wongraced
22-03-2015, 01:34 AM
Any bro here got any session to intro?

neilnail
22-03-2015, 01:59 AM
Oh I see the story like all so hiong, last time ask my gf do outside she nvr allow..sianz

AhChew
22-03-2015, 02:54 AM
So.... The attendant is male or female? ;)

Is a male . Hahhaa

AhChew
22-03-2015, 03:20 AM
went to zouk again . With her pantyless but with a bra this time. Went with a number of friends to get a table .

All of our friends went to the dance floor when I and my girl just decide to sit on the sofa . Noting that there are quite many people around us and we decide to do something kinky .

I discretely slipped my finger into her mini dress and finger her right on the spot .

We pretended to sit normally so no one will notice us. This is when there is a guy who drank too much and stopped by our table to take a rest with his head face down . I asked him if he is alright and he said yep. Obviously he was quite drunk so we decided to do something about him .

I drag his hand into her mini dress and finger her . He seemed quite reluctant at first until he realize is a pussy he is touching and started fingering her as well .

My girl was moaning in ecstasy while kissing me . The guy knew what he was doing but his action is quite slow due to being a little drunk from what we see . Surprisingly no one noticed what's going on .

Until my friend came and saw what's happening and decided to block us from strangers view . My friend had a nice view of what's happrning .

What a night .

Here's a picture of her pussy for those who read my stories diligently . Hope U like it

http://i.imgur.com/U6InIoE.png

diputs1269
22-03-2015, 07:26 AM
[QUOTE=AhChew;12794007]

Here's a picture of her pussy for those who read my stories diligently . Hope U like it

Such nice pussy, can l have the honour to lick it. :D

baconly
22-03-2015, 11:28 AM
nice succulent pussy she has:o

went to zouk again . With her pantyless but with a bra this time. Went with a number of friends to get a table .

All of our friends went to the dance floor when I and my girl just decide to sit on the sofa . Noting that there are quite many people around us and we decide to do something kinky .

I discretely slipped my finger into her mini dress and finger her right on the spot .

We pretended to sit normally so no one will notice us. This is when there is a guy who drank too much and stopped by our table to take a rest with his head face down . I asked him if he is alright and he said yep. Obviously he was quite drunk so we decided to do something about him .

I drag his hand into her mini dress and finger her . He seemed quite reluctant at first until he realize is a pussy he is touching and started fingering her as well .

My girl was moaning in ecstasy while kissing me . The guy knew what he was doing but his action is quite slow due to being a little drunk from what we see . Surprisingly no one noticed what's going on .

Until my friend came and saw what's happening and decided to block us from strangers view . My friend had a nice view of what's happrning .

What a night .

http://i.imgur.com/U6InIoE.png

neilnail
22-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Great pic man

teckerlim
22-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Any fls here can try fucking outdoor? I would be glad to try ahah

ah rat
22-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Such nice pussy, can l have the honour to lick it. :D

Bro, u lick,I piak :p

rey69
22-03-2015, 11:15 PM
I got experience in cenima too was at gold class with my fb and first we are kiss before the movie start and make me very horny. So I decide to masterbed her and when she become wet she start to give me a bbbj at the cenima. The most exciting part is that the waitress will come in on and off to server food while de still performing the bbbj. Lucky there is a blanket for me to cover her head. I know that the waitress know what we are doing that turn me on more :)

My next outdoor I wish to have it in the publics swimming pool or cable car lol.

Cable car is exciting.
I have done it years ago.
Just beware bonking at high altitude is different doing at ground level.
It requires more stamina as the breathing is more difficult.
Thus,more intense &:demanding but enticing.
Not to mention the other cable cars travelling at same & opposite directions.

ahkong
22-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Cable car is exciting.

Ermm... i thought there are CCTV in the cable car?

BMW69
23-03-2015, 12:29 AM
Cable car is exciting.

Eh high altitude = more than 6000ft or more. I have no issues bonking in my plane (pressurised to ~5000ft). The cable cars are at most 300ft in the air (20-25 floors).

Glow1982
23-03-2015, 03:10 AM
Wow I never try outdoor before. Thinking of finding a fb to try soon

koneku2002
23-03-2015, 03:14 PM
We will be out again in the east around 8pm today.
Looking to meet other COUPLES ... No single guys pls.
Kix - koneku2002

joncheong
23-03-2015, 11:46 PM
brought my colleague fb last December during school break to one of the varsities in the west ...it was around 9 plus at nite..the whole area was deserted and we had a fun time banging there in the handicap toilet which was clean as well.....only thing is cannot shower but heck it....when do it outdoors we expect to not have shower anyway!:D

Will try it again during the school holiday break hehe:p

littlecat369
24-03-2015, 02:49 PM
did it at fort canning park twice, quite "crowded" with couples and hard to find a good empty spot with dim lights though, and beware of ants crawling on ur body :D

cars i guess it's common? there was once at the yishun stadium carpark and was told that a bangla was wanking while watching us bonking, quite funny though but i can't see coz i removed my specs:p

recently did twice at hdb staircase in the day :D super ganjiong haha

littlecat369
24-03-2015, 04:04 PM
did it at fort canning park twice, quite "crowded" with couples and hard to find a good empty spot with dim lights though, and beware of ants crawling on ur body :D

cars i guess it's common? there was once at the yishun stadium carpark and was told that a bangla was wanking while watching us bonking, quite funny though but i can't see coz i removed my specs:p

oh and a boobjob plus blowjob at a guy's office :D hehehe

upthoseskirts
24-03-2015, 10:14 PM
any bros got places to recommend in punggol? preferably somewhere which can park and has no/dim lighting

pleasurehobby
25-03-2015, 01:52 AM
any bros got places to recommend in punggol? preferably somewhere which can park and has no/dim lighting

Some areas of the park is good.

Do some exploring there. ;)

kenocomo
25-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Love it, TS where are you

25-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Recently stop car sex for awhile. Tried something even more exciting. As my FB house at tamp is along the corridor, we tried opening the windows wide open and fuck on the bed. Neighbours on the opposite block if lucky could have saw us in action as I stood on the bed and she gave me a blowjob kneeling on the bed. We even went beside the window she facing the window outside and I bonk her from behind. Imagine neighbours from opp saw her b cup melons swinging and her climax face. Got twice her neighbours walked pass along the corridor as hers is the first unit beside the lift. If they tiptoe and peep thru they could have saw us in action.

Roozu
25-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Did an awesome outdoor sex with my ex-fb at an iconic structure in toa payoh. I believed most ppl will know where is it. One night me and my ex-fb wanting to explore and i wanting to see the iconic structure. That point of time, I didnt knew that The blocks behind the iconic structure was being demolish and the iconic place was being covered up. Was kinda disappointed that i could not see it but my ex-fb insisted to go into the site so that we can see it.
We managed to make our way in easily as there are already some gaps at the fence. After looking at the structure for some time she pulled me towards her and start having heavy petting And slowly she unzipped my pant and went down giving me bbbj.
We decided to climb up the structure and bonk her doggy style. The covers is not that high so driver from the road side could actually see us but it was a lil dark. Feels like im on top of the world. Bang her hard and she didnt even borther to control her moans. Finally cim at the top of the structure. Awesome feeling ever!!!

lonelykelvin
25-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Damn erotic! I'm a fan of outdoor fun and sex too.

faszcom
25-03-2015, 08:03 PM

Today more crowded...

littlecat369
26-03-2015, 01:09 AM
Lol mine was like in 2011, super long ago I guess that place is more famous now

Today more crowded...

Summerhillt
26-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Lol the dragon playground at tpy ah

Nough
28-03-2015, 04:58 AM
Anyone was at bedok reservoir car park earlier?