PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Ladyrain
10-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Omg! Are you kidding me?! I did it with ex in cable car before you know? Got camaras meh? Lifts too. :o

Ladyrain
10-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Public area means what kind ah? Hmm.. Let me think, in the car on top of a multistorey car park. Directly opposite us, got two hdb apartments. I'm sure they can see us lor if they are not asleep.
Inside a beach tent. But sounds very audible. :p
Is his office.
Male toilet.( was grab into it lor)
Diaper changing area.( Yes, grab into it also)
In his room nightly facing balcony. Neighbors can see also if awake lor.
Staircase either housing or shopping malls
Ktv room
Plane
Parks
Swimming pool
Spa rooms
Villa
Movie theaters
Changing room
Along some road sides
But usually in 4-5 stars hotel. :)
Just to add on, lifts and cable car. :D

singlicious
11-06-2012, 01:02 AM
did it once at batok nature park, on a bench.
doggie halfway suddenly saw one bangala pushing a bicycle walking towards us.
damn exciting lol.

delayer
11-06-2012, 12:09 PM
tried changi biz part last weekend but was disappointed that most of the hotspot taken up... :) even saw a bunch of bangla waiting for pickup back to their hostel. saw many bro's car all parked there in shady spots.... sorry but this is my first time... any good advice? ended up headed home and statisfied my lady in the lift and bed.

khantor
11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
tried a few places with my exes

in gv cinema, gave me a bj..that time still student afternoon session not many pple ard.

fort canning a few times - once at a bench was gonna rain so luckily no one walk past, but damn scared of park ranger patrolling..was standing on the bench to look up while she unzip me and suck
then in the handicap toilet there also..very paiseh cos when we finish our session got one old lady outside waiting to use and shocked to see 2 person walk out

in the fire stairswell of orchard hotel, but there must keep alert cos got employees smoking break use.

JrBoy
12-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Gf was giving me a blowjob while i was driving and while driving beside a bus, it was so kinky and exciting that we stopped at some random HDB parking lot and just had sex. :D

Another time was when we were drinking and gf was so high that she came into the car, remove her panties and pulled down her tube top lifted up her skirt, put the seat downwards and laid there with her nipples and pussy totally exposed. Needless to say, we ended up having sex at a dark open air carpark :D

TwinX
12-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Happened last week...... Not outdoor but funny encounter.
No one was at my gf's house except my gf and me. It was a hot afternoon so she decided to bath while I was watching tv in her living room. When she came out of the toilet, she was only wrap in a towel. Instantly turn on :D so ask her to sit beside me to watch tv. Slowly proceed to unwrap "present" until she was naked. She gave me a BJ while I fingering her. When she was wet, proceed to bonk her. (still in the living room) What happen next was quite paiseh.... Her sis came back and looked through the open windows. :eek: Not sure how long she was standing outside but was very paiseh when she called out my gf name. She forgot her keys. :p

koneku2002
12-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Me & my partner will either be in the east or bkt timah later abt 8 pm. Any couples wanna join?

5ag1_Boar
14-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Just back from overseas holiday. Did my gf in the hotel's roof top pool in broad daylight, with a taller neighbouring hotel over-looking it. It's a beach holiday destination, so the hotel's tiny pool was empty.

Happydragon
14-06-2012, 07:09 PM
I just had a blowjob on a bus.. A night bus sending us back frm north msia to Johor bahru.. 13hrs of journey.. 3 times blowjob within 7hrs.. I know got 2 times, one guy sitting across the asile was trying hard tooooo...

Err not sure if he wants to look or he dun wan to look.. But my gerger just continue handjob or blowjob during the night ride...

luigi75
14-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Any brOs has any suggestions to make out in town area like shenton way area? Outdoors fun of cos

LoudSpeaker
14-06-2012, 07:45 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

Tried at public staircase before with my first ex, during my virgin time also.

Heart-pounding experience, very exciting :D

LoudSpeaker
14-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Public area means what kind ah? Hmm.. Let me think, in the car on top of a multistorey car park. Directly opposite us, got two hdb apartments. I'm sure they can see us lor if they are not asleep.
Inside a beach tent. But sounds very audible. :p
Is his office.
Male toilet.( was grab into it lor)
Diaper changing area.( Yes, grab into it also)
In his room nightly facing balcony. Neighbors can see also if awake lor.
Staircase either housing or shopping malls
Ktv room
Plane
Parks
Swimming pool
Spa rooms
Villa
Movie theaters
Changing room
Along some road sides
But usually in 4-5 stars hotel. :)

I like your list of ideas :D

Will try those places in the future if have chance :p

Ladyrain
16-06-2012, 03:16 PM
I like your list of ideas :D

Will try those places in the future if have chance :p

Try try try!! Exciting!

electrified
18-06-2012, 01:53 PM
changi biz park...
total darkness and deserted at nite...

Cannot leh. CBP nowadays super bright and populated with the offices around there. Still got nice stretch ah? Share share. East side besides ECP damn hard to find nowadays T_T

weiwei09
19-06-2012, 10:02 AM
multi-storey carparks never fail...be it day or night...

teamilk
19-06-2012, 03:56 PM
i agree with changi biz park. some more near my house :D
need to try there one day. but no 1 to try with :( lol

only had bjs and petting in public places, so far never fuck.
pasir ris park n ECP (petting)
hdb staircase (69)
west coast park carpark (bj)
movie theatre (petting)

chnhubby71
19-06-2012, 04:19 PM
last month met a couple and invited them to a karaoke joint with private room.

We book the private room, and 3 of us, me and the couple(hubby and wife) met around 8pm and we went straight to the room to listen to some music.

The room was fitted with a small open transparent window at the door which can be seen from outside except there is a door stopper provide inside the room.

We went to the room and have some drink and snack with some chatting before I starts to hold the hand of the couple's wife before kissing her.
And it end up, the wife give me and her hubby a bj inside the karaoke room.

ah rat
19-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Deleted post :D

TwinX
19-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Cannot leh. CBP nowadays super bright and populated with the offices around there. Still got nice stretch ah? Share share. East side besides ECP damn hard to find nowadays T_T

CBD still have some places which I tried previously. :p
-There is 1 open cp near to the mac which is dark at night.
-The hawker center on the second floor. Not dark but no one go there at night.
-Some of the shophouses have staircase to second floor which no one use at night.
-Roadside parking.... at night very few people will walk pass. Else off engine and no one will know you are inside.
-CP of some of the buildings.

TwinX
19-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Been going to Mac almost everyday for the past week. (after 5am if have Euro) Either me or my gf hungry. Usually when we reach there, very few customers. As it was very late (or very early), my gf somtimes dressed in her "sleeping attire".

Anyway, once my gf wore a white semi-translucent dress. I am sure there was a few guys saw her blue panty when we order our food. Not g-string, just simple blue panty but was quite turn on when the guys keep looking. No bra but she wore a jacket and only removed when we were eating. There was this guy studying sitting across us but he can only see the back and side of my gf. When my gf removed her jacket, I think he realise she was not wearing bra and try to see her nipples or shape of her breast. I doubt he can continue to focus on his studies after that. :p After mac, we drove to a mscp and bonk there.

Another time my gf was in a sexy sleeping dress made of silk material (spaghetti type). Bought from la senza. Not see-through but dress was short and top was low. No bra but she was wearing a lacey panty. We sat at a corner where there was no one. She was high and teased me while we was eating by bending forward. Can see her nipples clearly. When she went toilet and came back, she pass me something wrapped in tissue. Was surprised to find her panty. :eek: Afterwards, we went to a nearby playground and have sex. It was inside a playhouse and I pull down her spag straps. Her whole dress almost came down. We did it fast as we scare some people may jog pass. :p

SEXCRAZY
19-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Public place i have tried ..

Swimming pool
HDB Staircase
Shopping mall staircase (People seldom use the staircase in mall except becareful of security guard sometimes:D)
Beach on the sand in midnight (Will not try again, the feeling of sand in pant after that sux)
SBS double deck
Multi carpark
Open carpark late a night
Playground at night
reservoir / park

and much more .... :D

hornyMlyCouple
19-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Any nice public places to f at tampines? We are ard e area and looking for a place to have some fun

SEXCRAZY
19-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Any nice public places to f at tampines? We are ard e area and looking for a place to have some fun

Bedok reservoir is pretty near .. take a stroll and there are many good spot :p ..

hornyMlyCouple
19-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Isit? Any secluded area where can recommend?
Wanna doggie so thought of a staircase of a cp

SEXCRAZY
19-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Isit? Any secluded area where can recommend?
Wanna doggie so thought of a staircase of a cp

can to the highest point there if i am not wrong there is some "pavilion" kind of resting area ? :p all sort of spots there especially after the so many drowning incident lesser ppl frequent that area:D if you dont mind that is ..

wtwtwt
19-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Public places.. hmmmm... Let me reminds a lot of memory...
Last time always have bj from my gf in the lecture hall of my uni, in the cinema, in exit stair
The most excited 1 is fj my girl with her younger sis in the same room... That was exciting...

DreamOfLust
19-06-2012, 10:40 PM
has anybody fuck in the swimming pool before during late night?? referring to private pools in condo, public will be much higher lvl right?

my ex actually suggested to fuck her in her friend's condo swimming pool at night / suana room (female's toilet)... somehow this dream never came true and we went seperate ways =(

Plapse
19-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Saw a SYT fucking in china one. Does that count? :)

Jamestoh12345
20-06-2012, 01:16 AM
did it..

1) toilet in a tertiary institute in the west.. was stressed due to exam period, then gf did a BJ to release at around 1am (staying over in school to study)

2) in a toilet of a flight back to sg from korea =p

ni9htkidz
20-06-2012, 10:16 PM
AMK AVE 4 Blk 250 and 249. Play catching at the whole block at 5am. fuck her along corridor, at lift lobby, at staircase. why can lei?

Because there en-bloc now. lol.. Want to try faster go. going to demolish soon.

SEXCRAZY
20-06-2012, 10:28 PM
did it..

2) in a toilet of a flight back to sg from korea =p

from stewardess? :D

cabayasi
21-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Just went to a couple spa with GF. The arrangement is I wear a bermuda short provided and GF with only the disposable panties and nothing on top. Throughout the whole process, have to avoid eye contact of my GF 36C breast, with pinkish tiny nipple, to avoid embaressing of 2IC hardern.

After all the massage, scrab etc, the last part is in milk bath. Both of us cover in the milky water, and my tool was already hardern in the water. When the masseuse walk out of the room, I just grab her, open her legs wide and slide my tool in. When I just start to rock, the door open and the masseuse back. The small head take control and continue to pump her in both sitting position till come. Luckily we are sitting face to face and cover in milky water. Although the bath turb got a screen, but is semi-transperent and I think the masseuse knew what we are doing. May be she seen too much and just ignore.

Anyway is a thrilling experience and the level of sastifaction is undiscribable.

sony2002
21-06-2012, 12:54 AM
any other suggestion in the west except labrador and west coast park?

TheDriverGuy
21-06-2012, 02:14 PM

Try Tampines Industrial Avenues. :D

kingkong87
21-06-2012, 02:17 PM
anyone knows any place in serrangoon?

sweet17
22-06-2012, 01:23 PM
serrangoon mrt!

U-man
22-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I thought there are CCTVs in HDB areas now? U did free show for those monitoring?

AMK AVE 4 Blk 250 and 249. Play catching at the whole block at 5am. fuck her along corridor, at lift lobby, at staircase. why can lei?

Because there en-bloc now. lol.. Want to try faster go. going to demolish soon.

KevinJacob
22-06-2012, 02:09 PM
went to sentosa on last sat night after movie (dictator - super funny movie) with my female friend around 2am.
Bought a picnic mat and reach Tanjong beach and saw that the whole beach was quite dark with afew people sitting down chatting.

Move across the long bridge to the opposite small beach and there were many malays and indians playing. Mind was thinking wth, so late still so many people playing games at the beach.
Walk towards the far end of the small beach and it was super dark, yet exposed. My guess was people from tanjong beach could have seen us clearly if it was in the day time but night time was total darkness.

Lay down the mat and had a good 69 there before proceed to frk missionary. The short bushes around us kindda provide a camouflage for us too.
Got excited and request my friend to do standing doggy. We went to the tree beside out mar and frk facing the sea. It was a super awesome and chilling experience!!

ni9htkidz
23-06-2012, 02:00 PM
I thought there are CCTVs in HDB areas now? U did free show for those monitoring?

No monitor.. What for they built that since the block is demolishing? :o

bdd201
23-06-2012, 04:39 PM
went to sentosa on last sat night after movie (dictator - super funny movie) with my female friend around 2am.
Bought a picnic mat and reach Tanjong beach and saw that the whole beach was quite dark with afew people sitting down chatting.

Move across the long bridge to the opposite small beach and there were many malays and indians playing. Mind was thinking wth, so late still so many people playing games at the beach.
Walk towards the far end of the small beach and it was super dark, yet exposed. My guess was people from tanjong beach could have seen us clearly if it was in the day time but night time was total darkness.

Lay down the mat and had a good 69 there before proceed to frk missionary. The short bushes around us kindda provide a camouflage for us too.
Got excited and request my friend to do standing doggy. We went to the tree beside out mar and frk facing the sea. It was a super awesome and chilling experience!!

What bro your adventures really very exciting. Wish I can try that with my wife too :D

ni9htkidz
24-06-2012, 01:56 PM
bro here is very fast. lol..

ol'coyote
24-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Try Tampines Industrial Avenues. :D

hehe...brings back memories...
me did me tudung-clad minah milf in a van...
somewhere in tampines industrial area...

Sent from my GS2 with Forum Runner.

C@NC@N
24-06-2012, 04:42 PM
i brought a girl whom i met in school to Sentosa. We went opposite Tanjong Beach with the breakwater facing towards the sea. There was this particular lone coconut tree where we laid our mat there. We brought food and alcohol drinks and watched the sunset.

As it was getting dark and she was getting bit tipsy, i kissed her there and then. She submitted herself to me totally as I slowly took off her bra, panty and shorts, leaving her tshirt to keep her warm. I licked her nipples as it hardened and proceeded to the south to finish up her moist pussy. It was a sight to behold as there were ships passing by, while she spreaded her legs for me, in full view of the passengers on the ships. I ate her pussy and tasted her cum and she squirted and came almost immediately.

After that, I took off my shorts and she lick my testicles and penis before swallowing the entire length into her mouth. All this while she was still not clothed. I can sense her horniness so we moved into 69 position and she continue to blow me while i tasted and ate her pussy once more. All these actions were happening with the sunset above us. We were not even bothered whether anyone would see us because we were so overcame with lust. if people were to peep, it would probably add to the excitement.

In no time, we came together. She swallowed my sperm and I continue to taste her cunt juice. It was a wonderful sunset sex as we laid down together after that, her arms across my chest. We had another love-making session later in the night before going home. It was a hell of a fuck-in-the-public!

Blue_gal
24-06-2012, 11:56 PM
hahaha.. bring back the lust memories...Sentosa.. my time only SILOSO beach..and many dark SPOTS facing the sea..

woah how time flies!..well, i were ONCE young before...hahaha..:p

Blakkie
25-06-2012, 12:14 AM

wah you are one lucky dude! wish I have female friends like u bro!

Gerald Tan
25-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi Blue gal sis, u still can do this what...age has no bearing to your sexual enjoyment..is only your heart, dare or not ma....hehe

asdfghjkl
25-06-2012, 12:35 AM
but now auntie lao liao ler.. sentosa got so many people.. dunno where can i go? :o

chipmunk74
25-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Bro n Sis, for day time where do u guys do it? Can advise cos dont feel like going to hotel liao.

mr_missile
25-06-2012, 10:45 AM
hahaha.. bring back the lust memories...Sentosa.. my time only SILOSO beach..and many dark SPOTS facing the sea..

woah how time flies!..well, i were ONCE young before...hahaha..:p

welcum back sis. :)

cncs
25-06-2012, 10:58 AM
I also Uncle liow, if you want maybe I bring u loh. Heehee!!!

but now auntie lao liao ler.. sentosa got so many people.. dunno where can i go? :o

Blue_gal
25-06-2012, 03:16 PM
;) now more free so can waste time here n exploring MAN's inner world... hahahha welcum back sis. :)

UbErZoNe
25-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Luck dude. . . U r the choicen onei brought a girl whom i met in school to Sentosa. We went opposite Tanjong Beach with the breakwater facing towards the sea. There was this particular lone coconut tree where we laid our mat there. We brought food and alcohol drinks and watched the sunset.

As it was getting dark and she was getting bit tipsy, i kissed her there and then. She submitted herself to me totally as I slowly took off her bra, panty and shorts, leaving her tshirt to keep her warm. I licked her nipples as it hardened and proceeded to the south to finish up her moist pussy. It was a sight to behold as there were ships passing by, while she spreaded her legs for me, in full view of the passengers on the ships. I ate her pussy and tasted her cum and she squirted and came almost immediately.

After that, I took off my shorts and she lick my testicles and penis before swallowing the entire length into her mouth. All this while she was still not clothed. I can sense her horniness so we moved into 69 position and she continue to blow me while i tasted and ate her pussy once more. All these actions were happening with the sunset above us. We were not even bothered whether anyone would see us because we were so overcame with lust. if people were to peep, it would probably add to the excitement.

In no time, we came together. She swallowed my sperm and I continue to taste her cunt juice. It was a wonderful sunset sex as we laid down together after that, her arms across my chest. We had another love-making session later in the night before going home. It was a hell of a fuck-in-the-public!

porscheclub
26-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Was at a gay bar last month with my girlfriend & her bunch of office guys. Had a few drinks & when we visited the toilets it was full so we decided to share one cubicle & guess what?

We did doggie in there, steam siah! The music was pumping outside & when we came out some guys were smooching everywhere! Yikes :D

asdfghjkl
26-06-2012, 03:40 AM
*sigh today went Sentosa but no feeling.. must be my good friend cumming.. :o

sweet17
26-06-2012, 07:47 AM
sunday went to go to sentosa with my korkor, Stand at the edge of continental Asia right on Palawan Beach! Accessible via a suspension bridge, the Southernmost Point of Asia is a tiny islet that promises a unique setting for special occasions and unforgettable encounters.

Flanked by two viewing towers, the timber viewing deck offers an endless view of the South China Sea. On top during late at night, under influence of alochol, i also went down south of him, took my own sweet time to slowly suck his hard tower and ball ball. I think i blow for 30 mins before i am finally awarded by nice warm liquid.

5ag1_Boar
26-06-2012, 12:03 PM
So many stories about public sex at that Sentosa islet... no luck for me. Every time I'm there with my GF, there is a huge group of rowdy and possibly drunk youngsters dominating the place. The "secret" spots would be taken by their own couples smooching away. Sianz!!!

TwinX
26-06-2012, 06:57 PM
anyone knows any place in serrangoon?

Last time before nex open, the mscp above the bus interchange was a very good spot. Not much cars and many staircase. Brought a few gfs to the staircase at third floor to have sex. No one disturb. :p

Do you drive bro? If yes, I can recommend a few places. ;)

ImYourNemesis
26-06-2012, 08:30 PM
haha had one few months back at CQ's toilet!

TwinX
27-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Last time before nex open, the mscp above the bus interchange was a very good spot. Not much cars and many staircase. Brought a few gfs to the staircase at third floor to have sex. No one disturb. :p

Do you drive bro? If yes, I can recommend a few places. ;)

I was wondering why there was so many PM..... until i saw this post again. :D

I was referring to the places near serangoon, not the whole of SG. :p

TwinX
27-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Wrote a long thread but somehow did not get posted. :mad:

In short, went to a 24 hr ntuc a few nights back with GF. GF was wearing a shorts and my army white singlet without any bra. (She came to my place in a dress without bra and lazy to change back into the dress) The singlet side gap was quite big, some guys and ladies as well in ntuc was looking at her. Can see part of her breast (although A cup but still have a bit of breast :p ) and if she bends or at certain angle, can see her nipples. She ZG many times but didn't really care.

Anyway, was quite horny by then and went to a nearby void deck to smoke. End up playing with her nipples. She gave me a BJ and cum into 1 of the ntuc plastic bag. :D

HornynWetGal
03-07-2012, 09:15 AM
I used to hj for my bf at e changing room. There was once he wanted to buy a jeans in those big US store n it was weekday. Not crowded. I went into changing room with him cos there is a small chair. After trying on his new jean, he become horny. Cos I wear low cut top with black lacy bra n sitting down. N he is standing up cos changing jean. Mus be peek at my cleavage n nipple. He is demn horny n took out his jeans n grab my hands to hj for him. Of cos I help him. Nothing to lose. After a while, we are into heavy petting. For abt 15mins, we hear some footstep. I think is salesman. We got abit scared n put back our clothes n get out of fitting room like nothing happen. I think e sales person know cos I moan quite loud.

HornynWetGal
03-07-2012, 09:25 AM
I like to do it at changing room. Feel excited. Once we did heavy petting in e changing room of a lingerie store. This was weekend too n lunch time so sales auntie go gossip or not around. I choose a few sexy bra. Like those black lacy bra, red bra n open from infront, those black thin layer bra into e changing room. My bf was with me when choosing. He got v excited n horny cos I buying it n wearing for him to see. I took them to changing room n see around, no sales person. I invited him in. Haha. Like every guy, sure wi come in. I locked e door, i took out my top n bra. He was already v excited n horny. He immediately grab my neh neh. This got me interested. I ask him to stop it first cos my motive is seduce him. Not yet seduce then molest me. Haha. I put on e bra tt I chose then I took out of my skirt. Guess what! I already worn a g string in it n clean shave. My bf was so horny tt he could not take it n took out his jeans n underwear n start poking me. My limit was only heavy petting, handjob. No fucking. After giving him hj, I use wet tissue n wipe for him. It was nice experience n unforgettable. Till now, whenever I hj for him, I will dirty talk on e topic of changing room. It was reminded him of e incident. He demn love it.

*pardon for my poor description n english.

TwinX
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
I like to do it at changing room. Feel excited. Once we did heavy petting in e changing room of a lingerie store.

Nice :p

Me and my girl like to hanky panky in fitting room but now harder as there are people everywhere.

Some time back on a weekday, I went to a lingerie shop at orchard with my gf. Salesgirl was busy entertaining other customer. My gf was trying out some bra and there was 2 fitting rooms. She would open the curtain partially to show me how she looked in the bra and ask for my opinions. (I am going to be looking at it mostly) Her dress was hanging on the hooks so she was in panty and the shop's bra. Told her to try the next one and she took off her bra and change into another bra in front of me. Curtain was still partially open but other people cannot see her unless they stand outside the next fitting room. I got turn on and started to touch her breast and nipple. She was enjoying it and but soon......

Another young couple came and the girl went into the other fitting room. No choice but to stop. Her bf was standing outside. Quite young maybe early 20s. Can see his "shock" look when he glanced over my direction. :p We knew he can see my gf almost naked body but it was kind of exciting so didn't close the curtain. My gf just continue to change bra to show me. At 1 time, I even move back a bit so that he can have a clearer free show. When my gf was done, she came out and give a smile at him. His expression was speechless. :D

pricky77
05-07-2012, 11:59 PM
2.5 years ago, my ex gf and me went pulau ubin for bbq. I wanted to bring her to the other end of the island but instead loose our way. We settled at this shaded resting area and started bbq. Later she unzip my shorts and started playing with my cock. I couldn't take it, I removed her short and did doggy in the open. To make sex more exciting, We did it outside the resting area half naked. After the session, I heard cyclists talking quite loud and we ran to grab our shorts. I wondered if anyone saw.

HornynWetGal
06-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Nice :p

Me and my girl like to hanky panky in fitting room but now harder as there are people everywhere.

Some time back on a weekday, I went to a lingerie shop at orchard with my gf. Salesgirl was busy entertaining other customer. My gf was trying out some bra and there was 2 fitting rooms. She would open the curtain partially to show me how she looked in the bra and ask for my opinions. (I am going to be looking at it mostly) Her dress was hanging on the hooks so she was in panty and the shop's bra. Told her to try the next one and she took off her bra and change into another bra in front of me. Curtain was still partially open but other people cannot see her unless they stand outside the next fitting room. I got turn on and started to touch her breast and nipple. She was enjoying it and but soon......

Another young couple came and the girl went into the other fitting room. No choice but to stop. Her bf was standing outside. Quite young maybe early 20s. Can see his "shock" look when he glanced over my direction. :p We knew he can see my gf almost naked body but it was kind of exciting so didn't close the curtain. My gf just continue to change bra to show me. At 1 time, I even move back a bit so that he can have a clearer free show. When my gf was done, she came out and give a smile at him. His expression was speechless. :D

I sometime do like Wat ur gal is doing. Changes bra n let him decide nice or not. Anyway he is looking at them but never try let other guys see

TwinX
06-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I sometime do like Wat ur gal is doing. Changes bra n let him decide nice or not. Anyway he is looking at them but never try let other guys see

:D
If there are other guys beside, they will be able to see too. Some of my gfs will say "only bra.... it is like wearing bikini" so they won't mind. Of course some of my gfs are more open and don't mind to reveal more, but most girls are not so open. :cool:

TwinX
13-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Had a enjoyable outdoor experience some nights back. :D

Few nights back, my gf went clubbing with a group of girls. Later, she called me to pick her up and also send her girl friend home. When I reach, they were dancing at the dancefloor and I could see many guys close to them. The girls were very high. She was in a short skirt and a sexy bareback top with only 2 ribbons making sure her top does not drop off. (1 ribbon at the neck and the other at her lower back.) Her top is just enough to cover her breasts but looks like anytime her breast will zaogeng. When I pull her and her friend from the crowd, it was very squeezy and had to go through lots of people. When we brush against other people, I had to help her adjust her top a few times as her breast zaogeng. She was quite tipsy to notice. Not sure how many times she zaogeng or "auto roam" by other guys' hands before I reach.:mad:

Anyway, when we reach my car, my gf and her friend got into the back seats. Her friend was in a sexy short dress. I could see her nice white panty from the driver seat when I looked back. During the journey, I looked back whenever I stop at traffic light. :p After dropping her friend off, I was already horny. My gf was horny too and keep teasing me at the back seats. She pull her top aside and expose her breast to me and took off her panty. We reach her place mscp quite fast. Parked on high floor. Wanted to bonk her in her home but she propose doing in the car.

In the end, decide to be more daring and do it in the mscp outside the car. She was holding on to the mscp railing and I bonk her doggy style. Pull up her skirt and untie and remove her top. She was almost naked except for her skirt which is pulled up. The opposite hdb was quite far so hopefully they can't see anything. If anyone or cars walk pass right now, they can see everything. Finally cum onto the floor. When we walk back to her place, I didnt return her top and she walked back topless and pantyless throughout the mscp and the stairs and the corridor!!! (mscp is linked to her blk) Only give her back when we were outside her door. But not before she promise to do it again next time. :D

greddy88
13-07-2012, 10:19 PM
u didn't have 3-some?
long time back got a gal friend also gotten senselessly drunk.
sent her home but saw her so sexily dressed and her perfume smelt so nice that couldn't help myself but kissed and auto-roamed her breasts.. easy cos she was also braless without the need to take them off.

that time i still young.. didn't dare to poke her. only rabba rabba.
then just left her in her bed and left. ;)

dunno if she knew..or acted blur and enjoyed it.. cos to date, she didn't mention anything or avoided me.
yes, years on we're still friends in contact. no more further relationship tho'.. she got bf already..

TwinX
17-07-2012, 01:56 PM
u didn't have 3-some?

No bro, no 3-some this time. (last time have) I wish too as her friend is quite pretty. But did manage to brush against her breast a few times when leaving the club and helping her in and out of the car.

Anyway change my avatar. Sorry for the quality. Pic taken last night at a mscp with my girl walking around topless. :p

We went to catch a movie last night. She was in the pink spaghetti top and a shorts. No bra. Weekday so only few people inside. We purposely took first few rows seats where other people are seated behind us. When movie started, my hands went straight into her spag top and play with her breast. Her spag stripe keep dropping down exposing her nipple and she will try to pull it up. Try to stop her a few times by fingering her pussy and make her wet and high. :p It was fun seeing her trying hard not to moan and both her nipples exposed. Her shorts was unzip so that my finger can go into her panty. Works for awhile then she will remember and pull up her spag stripe again.

Didn't bonk her in the cinema as they were some people behind and confirm they will know if we have sex there. Also worry about the cinema camera. So straight after the movie, we went to a 7-11 get a drink. My fingers still smell. :p The guys in the 7-11 keep staring at her breasts. Her spag was quite thin and can see the shape of her harden nipples. I was very horny by then so we drove to a nearby mscp. Her spag top was already pull down by me before we reached. We walked around the mscp to find a good spot (with her breasts exposed!!) and it was this time that the pic was taken. :D In the end manage to find a nice spot beside a lorry (if cars come up, the lorry will block us) and bonk her almost fully naked. (top pull down, shorts and panty dropped onto the floor)

HooHaHoo
17-07-2012, 02:04 PM
You guys are so lucky, last time i tried it on my GF at east coast next to PA campsite, got F by her & ignored me for one week :(

belowthebelt
17-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Bonking outdoor or in the car these days is risky. No deluded carpark anymore. Or hard to find Liao. Sad. Anymore new suggestions? East side.

greddy88
18-07-2012, 08:19 AM
good on u bro twinx. imo girls should not get themselves dead drunk as they can easily get preyed.
a few times i have gotten free boob massage and hand exercises. however poking the pussy when they are drunk is too much, so far only done it when they are real sober.

and yes, i also like to expose my gf a bit.. either have their nipples poking obviously through their blouses or play with them ignoring possible passersby around.
not all like it though, but seeing guys drooling with wide-eyed surprise at my gf pokies thru her clothes is a real turn on

F400
18-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Just bonk my wife at Novena medical centre level X. The place is so quiet that no one passes by.

Was waiting for my girls turn at the dentist. Left her with my SIL, to go to the toilet. Realized that wifey wanted to go too.

We decided to go in the handicap toilet and let each other answer nature calls before answering each other's call of lust.

Let my wife walk pantyless now at square 2. I think my SIL suspected we had hanky panky just now...

TwinX
18-07-2012, 05:03 PM
You guys are so lucky, last time i tried it on my GF at east coast next to PA campsite, got F by her & ignored me for one week :(

Tried? To what extend bro?

Not all girls are willing to expose or have sex in public. Some are daring, some needs to be coaxed/trained, some even if you kill them they also won't do it. :p Usually I keep clear of the last group, not compatible with me.

Sometimes alcohol may do the trick, or special occasion like your birthday, valentine's day etc, or keep pestering them and they may give in time. :p

TwinX
18-07-2012, 05:14 PM
good on u bro twinx. imo girls should not get themselves dead drunk as they can easily get preyed.
a few times i have gotten free boob massage and hand exercises. however poking the pussy when they are drunk is too much, so far only done it when they are real sober.

and yes, i also like to expose my gf a bit.. either have their nipples poking obviously through their blouses or play with them ignoring possible passersby around.
not all like it though, but seeing guys drooling with wide-eyed surprise at my gf pokies thru her clothes is a real turn on

Thanks greddy88 bro.

Her friend was not dead drunk but very high. I don't purposely squeeze her breast, it was just brush here and there so no big issue. Happens many times before. I am sure she doesn't mind too. In fact very common for the girls if they always go clubbing. Inside club, sure get brush on their boobs or ass.

For poking pussy when they are dead drunk, it is a sure No-No. Won't want to get into a rape case. If they are high and shows interest, then still ok. :D

I like to expose my gf in public too but can't do it so often or expose too much. Everywhere is camera and if not careful, you are on stomp! Agree with you, it is a real turn on for me too when other guys look at my gf. :D

TwinX
18-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Just bonk my wife at Novena medical centre level X. The place is so quiet that no one passes by.

Was waiting for my girls turn at the dentist. Left her with my SIL, to go to the toilet. Realized that wifey wanted to go too.

We decided to go in the handicap toilet and let each other answer nature calls before answering each other's call of lust.

Let my wife walk pantyless now at square 2. I think my SIL suspected we had hanky panky just now...

Nice one bro. I always wanted to try at hospital but didn't have a chance. :p
SIL? Son in law?

Btw can bro aquale0 who pm me clear your inbox... its full. Thanks.

F400
18-07-2012, 10:55 PM
SIL = sister in law.

babystraw
19-07-2012, 08:46 AM
In younger days with ex

Playground
Pearl hill park
Bus stop
Staircase
Swimming pool
Pearl hill below e kindergarten
Cinema (fj)

NehNehGorJi
19-07-2012, 08:55 PM
You bros are so lucky and brave, i doubt I'll have the guts to do it :(

RealSteel
20-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Never had a chance:o

Icecass
20-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Nice thread that brings back many wonderful memories for me... Had a darling that was very willing to indulge me...

Enjoy...!!!

Jari_Owen
20-07-2012, 03:32 PM
bring back memories of the stonewall along the current floating platform before anything was built there...

those tress and bushes......very dark in the night....

Alway like to go there with my gal...and sometime also F*&^*^the bangala who really leopard crawl into the bushes to be near to action...

TwinX
20-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Was out last night with my gf for supper and decided to play pool. It was not full house but still have many people. Anyway, pool was last min decision and I thought my gf's dressing was still okie. (not in mini skirts) Shorts and a loose off-shoulder top where it exposes part of her right bra.

Our table was at the side but surrounded by a few tables of guys. While playing, I realise my gf's shorts was very short and showing her butt cheek. If she need to hit some far balls, can see her white lacey panty. I am sure the guys sitting down have a very good view. :p But that is not all, when she bends down to hit, her top is very loose and can see her white lacey bra (yes it is a set). Her bra is actually too big for her boobs, can see her pink nipples, but have to stand at certain position to catch her nipples. Not like her bra which can be seen easily when she bends. (Girls like to buy bigger bra so that their boobs look bigger.) I think 1 guy saw her nipple and told his friends. So they try to see whenever she bends down. Got really turn on by then.

We left after awhile, (think the guys who didn't catch her nipples were disappointed :p ) I was very horny and wanted to bonk her in the shopping center carpark. Remove her shorts, panty and bra..... but always have cars drive pass us every few mins and it was bright. Decided to drive to nearby ECP dark carpark, she never wore back her clothes (but still wearing top). Found a good spot and we went to the back of my car. Yes she walked out with her exposed ass and pussy. :p It was dark anyway. Bonk her naked with my windows half down.

After that, she needed to go toilet so went to carl's jr and buy a drink. She didn't wear back her bra and panty. Her top was quite thin and loose so can see her harden nipples. She had to adjust her top a few times while walking so that her right nipples are not exposed. :D

benxmanda
20-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Bro Twinx,

Time to share with us yr gf's sexy pix.

Max77
20-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Kudo to Bro who dont mind other Bro to have some eye candies

;

Double kudo to Bro who eat those candies discretely

kyxeros
20-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Respect to all bros who did it in pub... gets blood rushing when u know that scornful eyes are all around and you may get caught

sweet17
22-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Just be careful out there girls, i was blowing my friend on the double deck bus, upper deck de last seats, when i was busy sucking on his balls, my friend realise got this uncle try to take picture of me blowing him. just be careful k? if not u will end up on storm.

In the end, we keep staring at him, then he hurry keep his phone away.

cravings
22-07-2012, 11:36 AM
There was once i fingered my ex at ECP. On one of the bench facing the sea. It was at night and not much lights around that area.

Pulled her panty down, pull the skirt up and fingered her there for abt 5 mins before she squirted all over the bench! :D

TwinX
23-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Bro Twinx,

Hi Bro benxmanda, I am a fan of yours. :p

I will try to see what I can do in the next few days. GF didn't know I surf this website and she updates her photo in her facebook almost every few days. So have to be very careful of what to share in case her friends recognize her clothings. :p

TwinX
23-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Just be careful out there girls, i was blowing my friend on the double deck bus, upper deck de last seats, when i was busy sucking on his balls, my friend realise got this uncle try to take picture of me blowing him. just be careful k? if not u will end up on storm.

In the end, we keep staring at him, then he hurry keep his phone away.

Ya... this is what me and my gf are most worried. We don't mind if people saw us while we hanky panky but scare they take pic and upload to stomp. Then all friends, relatives, future gf will know. Recently, saw my ex gf's sis pic in stomp with her bf playing with her boobs in void deck. Cause a big inferno in her family. :mad:

Some time back was bonking my gf naked in my car and a taxi parked beside us. There were lots of empty lots but he purposely parked beside us to peep. At first we use the sunshine to block his view but we were in fun mood so took it down to let him peep. Everything was good until he took out his phone and pretend to talk but actually trying to take pics of us. :mad: We stop immediately and drove off.

Icecass
24-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Kenna my fair share of peeping toms... See their shiok face quite farnie... But cam phones are a no no... U all beware.

TwinX
24-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Bro Twinx,

Bro, you have any website to recommend for uploading pics? Don't like imagehouse as my pics might be link to other people's pic at the bottom. :p

greddy88
24-07-2012, 02:31 PM
hahaha seems like we all encountered dirty shu shu before ah..

once with a gf not bonking but just petting in a park. her top was already down and i was busy suckling her boobies until she saw an uncle seated on the bench nearby acting as if he was watching the sky.
we stopped as she was feeling uneasy.

Timbuktoo
24-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Doing it in public is probably one of the most exciting thing ever.

Playing on the bus/playground or actually anywhere possible! ;)

The only turn off is people who tries to take picture with their phone. Immediately spoil all the fun.

ethanlee
24-07-2012, 03:45 PM
any couples willing to put on a show for bros here?

bochapsing
24-07-2012, 03:48 PM
ya lor, especially nowaday everybody has a camera phone and oso a 'kaypor' website like stomp..

dun mind if they quietly watch, but not trying to take pic lar..

witch
24-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Ya... this is what me and my gf are most worried. We don't mind if people saw us while we hanky panky but scare they take pic and upload to stomp. Then all friends, relatives, future gf will know. Recently, saw my ex gf's sis pic in stomp with her bf playing with her boobs in void deck. Cause a big inferno in her family. :mad:

Some time back was bonking my gf naked in my car and a taxi parked beside us. There were lots of empty lots but he purposely parked beside us to peep. At first we use the sunshine to block his view but we were in fun mood so took it down to let him peep. Everything was good until he took out his phone and pretend to talk but actually trying to take pics of us. :mad: We stop immediately and drove off.

Totally agree
Dont quiet understand SG people here
peep not enough need to take pictures too
Let me know, we can meet up and you do yours and i will do mine :D really

witch
24-07-2012, 03:57 PM
ya lor, especially nowaday everybody has a camera phone and oso a 'kaypor' website like stomp..

dun mind if they quietly watch, but not trying to take pic lar..

Recently I have put up peeping tom required
so i expect to have respectful people to sit and just watch
however what i've got are people whom wants to take picture and scare the shit out of my girl
so sad

pizzaboy
24-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Take pic is oledi bad enuff ah, knn my india & bangala workers still can take videos when they spot couples makin out in their cars near deserted rds where their domitories r located

j0n`_8
24-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Once did with my ex on bus also. Was late but still not last bus and we're heading from orchard back to Eunos. Double deck we sat at back 2nd level. Some people infront. Soon I pull her tube down but she still wearing bra. So her top now showing whole bra clearly.

I unzip and she handjob then blowjob me. Halfway got people come up. But from far if you don't walk back you maybe don't know my girl is there so many sat frontor middle. One girl with her bf came up and walk all the way back want sit on the other side of last seat bit getting nearer they saw us I think they know my ex wearing bra only and blowjob. They say just one seat infront of us but the right side.

My ex wanted to stop but I just use my hand pat her head to hint her to continue. At this point my dick is out and my ex top pulled down showing whole bra and she blowjob me. The couple kept acting like there is interesting things on the left side and keep looking left pointing out window but can see the eye looking at us. They really near. At that time I very excited as not only guy look but the girl also seem interested.

Bad part came 5 min later when the girl actually took her camera! Not mobile phone but digital camera out but kind of hiding it and want to try take photo. You know there's this orange light that shines on focus before a pic is taken? I saw that and her bf realized too and said somethimg to her and they fiddle and kept the camera. My ex didn't know but I decided to stop.

Told her to stop then she still ask me is it I cum already why no sperm... I told her the couple tried to take photo then next I know she within seconds pull up het tube top and stare at them. My dick still hard and my ex put back into ky pants. That night didn't get to release.

Plens
24-07-2012, 08:47 PM
If you had release then, wouldnt it be messy.

nudedudez
25-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Just remembered an adventure that I had with my ex-gf quite a long time ago at the Night Safari. The Night Safari is a great place to bring your gf for some outdoor action since it is dark, and the lights there are dim.

My ex-gf was not Singaporean, and had never been to the night safari, so I offered to take her to look around during a week day when I was on leave. We had an early dinner and packed some food from the near by hawker center to eat at my place.. That night, my ex was wearing a tube top without bra, mini skirt with thong panty, and an unbuttoned shirt over the tube top as a jacket. She was feeling quite horny since I had been teasing her throughout the day without going through and making her cum.

During dinner, she was trying to tease me back and get me horny so I would help her to cum and make her satisfied. While we were eating, she rolled down her tube top to show me her beautiful B cup breasts, took off her panties and showed me that it was wet with her juice from all my playing earlier, and tried to get me to play with her cleanly waxed pussy. However, I had a more exciting idea in mind, which was to get her to cum in public during our visit to the night safari, so I refused to play her game, and just told her to eat her dinner as we needed to go to the Night Safari.

By the time we finished dinner, it was already 8:30pm, but that was my plan, to go later, and miss the crowd so we can have more chance to hanky panky. Since she had already taken off her panties during dinner and given it to me, I refused to return it to her when we left to go to Night Safari, so her pussy was easily accessible and I continued to tease her pussy during the drive there. She was very wet, and my car seat was wet from all her juice. We arrived at the Night Safari at around 9:15pm, bought the tickets with the tram ride, and went in, just in time to catch the last animal show at 9:30pm. During the show, we sat at the last row, and since this was a week day evening, it wasn't full at all, giving me the chance to continue fingering her pussy during the show. I don't think she actually noticed anything during the show as she was obviously horny as hell from all my teasing. :)

After the show, it was around 10pm, and we went to walk the trail to see the animals near the main tram station. While walking around, we would find dark corners and I would continue to finger her while we hugged. After walking around the trails near the station for about an hour and my continuing to tease her, she was so horny that she was begging me to make her cum. We finally went to take the tram at around 11:15pm.

By this time, there was only about 5 or 6 people waiting for the tram, so the 2 of us got on the last row seats on the last tram. The last tram was empty except for us, which made it absolutely perfect for what I was intending to do. As the tram ride started, I asked my gf to pull up her miniskirt and used her shirt to put over her lap to cover my hand as I fingered her pussy.. We had to be a little bit careful in the first half of the tram ride as the tram would pass the walking trails with the trail ranger there, but the 2nd half of the tram ride, about 20 minutes, we didn't pass anyone at all.

During that time, we kissed while I continued to finger her dripping wet pussy, and I was hard and horny as hell, and asked her to give me a hand job by pulling my cock out the side of my shorts. Instead of teasing her as I had done all day, I finally made her cum during the ride, and she was so horny, that near the end of the ride, she bent down and gave me a blow job as she was cumming so she could keep her moans quiet. :D This was so exciting that I came in her mouth after only a few strokes of her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow my cum as we were just about to reach the station. We had only seconds to straighten our clothes before arriving at the tram station.

I'm sure the attendant at the station was suspicious about what we were doing on the tram due to how breathless both of us seemed, but all we did was smile and walked out the exit to my car. :)

Dtsyl
25-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Anyone try out in cinema? The old ones used to be deserted and the couple seats used to have small partitions. Had a hell of a fuck many yrs back!!! Lol

j0n`_8
25-07-2012, 08:41 AM
If you had release then, wouldnt it be messy.

Not really. Have done it many times in public places and my ex love swallowing sperm. I would just cum in her mouth and she'll swallow and lick up all remsining sperm.

j0n`_8
25-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Anyone try out in cinema? The old ones used to be deserted and the couple seats used to have small partitions. Had a hell of a fuck many yrs back!!! Lol

I have with the same ex. Did at Tampines cinema during a weekday or weekend I forgot but not much people. We moved from our middle seat to the sides at the back. We were the last there's some beside in middle and some front.

Pull down her speg top by sliding her straps own. Then unhook her bra but didnt remove so her bra is out of place but still on her. Played and squeezed her breasts and she gave me a blowjob by bending over then halfway she just went on her knees. All this time her speg top was down and bra dangling.

Cum in mouth and she swallowed. Was still playing with her breasts till show ended and lights came up slowly. Stop and she quickly wear back her speg top but hard to hook her bra so went out of cinema with bra out of place and unhook. She went toilet to hook back but female toilet is damn full so she had to wait her turn. I bet many know her bra was out of place and not hooked.

AmeShin
25-07-2012, 09:22 AM
I admit and admire the kinkyness and courage of couples that hanky panky or even sex when they aware of ppl watching

The kinkyness just increase ten fold when this happen.
But the annoyance and fear also increase when we know others using phone to take pictures, as we had no intention to let whole world knows.

To stop halfway at this moment maybe frustrating .
Perhaps just tell the ppl off "if u wanna watch pls put away yur phone"

Maybe most she beibei will abide. But still the worry is if u too engrossed later not aware he already snipe a few shots.

Sigh the dilemma

TwinX
25-07-2012, 01:18 PM
I have with the same ex. Did at Tampines cinema during a weekday or weekend I forgot but not much people. We moved from our middle seat to the sides at the back. We were the last there's some beside in middle and some front.

Pull down her speg top by sliding her straps own. Then unhook her bra but didnt remove so her bra is out of place but still on her. Played and squeezed her breasts and she gave me a blowjob by bending over then halfway she just went on her knees. All this time her speg top was down and bra dangling.

Cum in mouth and she swallowed. Was still playing with her breasts till show ended and lights came up slowly. Stop and she quickly wear back her speg top but hard to hook her bra so went out of cinema with bra out of place and unhook. She went toilet to hook back but female toilet is damn full so she had to wait her turn. I bet many know her bra was out of place and not hooked.

Some months back, something similar happened but not me. Me and my gf was 30 mins late into a movie. It was weekday afternoon and my tickets are last row at the side. Couple seats. I remember the seats beside were not taken when I booked but there was a very young couple (poly or uni students) sitting beside.

They look at bit stun when they saw us but I didn't take note of them. It was only some time later that I realise there was a bag covering the guy's dick. The girl must be giving him a HJ before I reach. :p Girl was in skirt and sitting beside me. I pretend to watch the movie and hug my girl and start touching my gf. After awhile, they become more comfortable with us beside and the guy started touching the girl again. Halfway the girl put her legs on the seat and her head and body was leaning on his chest and her hands go underneath the bag. I could see part of her panty and realise her bra is not hooked at the back.

Not sure if the guy cum but we purposely stay back after the movie ended. Hear him zip his jeans and touch the girl's back. I figure he was trying to hook back her bra but didn't succeed. Then the cleaner came and we left at the same time as them. The girl was pressing against her boobs to prevent her bra from dropping. It was those strapless bra. Once outside in the bright lights, I think she saw me staring at her boobs and use her bf's bag to cover. It was quite enjoyable. :D

toyotarush
25-07-2012, 07:41 PM
2 weeks back on a weekday after a long day at work went to a park in the north with my fb for a walk. As it was late at night, didn't really see anyone there. Feeling horny drag her into the ladies and went into the cubicle.

As too horny never check if anyone was inside. When we enter the ladies it was quiet so we assume noone so she proceed to give me a bj and halfway hear the sound of fucking. Got even more horny and enter her. After we were done, came out and saw the young couple washing up and we smile at each other. Can see the young guy is checking out my fb.

TwinX
29-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Me and my gf went for a midnight movie last night. She was dressed very sexy: a short skirt with a small tube top that only covers her boobs, with a jacket. Can see her belly button if she unbutton her jacket. :p Anyway after movie, we decided to go ECP for a stroll. (I was thinking of sex but she wanted a stroll)

The wind was strong and repeatedly blow up her skirt showing her small lacey white panty. So we found a bench facing the sea which is not so bright. I slowly put my hand into her tube to play with her boobs. Slowly pull her tube down.... forgot to mention she didnt wear bra but still wearing her jacket. When someone walk nearby, she will use her jacket to cover her exposed boobs. I wanted to bonk her on the bench but too obvious, so she gave me a HJ instead and cum in 10-20 mins.

She was tired by then and rest her head on my lap and put her legs on the bench and sleep sideways. She felt asleep soon. The people who walked pass from her direction confirm can see her panty. With the wind and short skirt, her ass was almost fully exposed. Maybe can see a few pubic hair if you are close enough. A couple walked us and the bf was staring at her ass. There was also a jogger purposely came near us to do warm down. :p A number of people walked pass us while she was sleeping. I was quite turn on. She woke up about 45mins later and we went home and bonk her again.

Wc15
29-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Few years back, took my gf to ECP for a stroll, i remember is a week day and we went to the area near the Safety park.. find a quiet spot facing the sea, sit down and enjoy the breeze, as the area was quite dimly lit, i unzip and put my gf hand in to stroke my harden dick. My gf get more daring, took out my dick and bbbj on the spot, while she blow, i be the lookout, before long, i cant stand it and my gf hj till i cummmed...

Dtsyl
30-07-2012, 04:43 AM

Cool bro!! But nowadays cinema so small cannot do Liao, sigh the good old times!

Sexting
30-07-2012, 10:23 AM
I admit and admire the kinkyness and courage of couples that hanky panky or even sex when they aware of ppl watching

The kinkyness just increase ten fold when this happen.
But the annoyance and fear also increase when we know others using phone to take pictures, as we had no intention to let whole world knows.

To stop halfway at this moment maybe frustrating .
Perhaps just tell the ppl off "if u wanna watch pls put away yur phone"

Maybe most she beibei will abide. But still the worry is if u too engrossed later not aware he already snipe a few shots.

Sigh the dilemma

Where is like button for this post!

staplerman
30-07-2012, 10:56 AM
This thread never fails to make me hard no matter what time of the day.

j0n`_8
30-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Cool bro!! But nowadays cinema so small cannot do Liao, sigh the good old times!

Now a days still ok but just hard to find a quiet cinema. Most are packed! Except those Chinatown ones which even I don't go.

Smurfette
30-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Outdoors is thrilling especially if the partner is bold and spontaneous as well.

RobotChicken
30-07-2012, 04:02 PM
got a cbj at orchard towers once... just fucked some girl and was feeling damn horny so paid about 70 bucks to get a cbj in the staircase near Orchard Towers... not bad lah... would like to try the out doors thing one of these days but no $$ haha

acidicavex
30-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Outdoors is thrilling especially if the partner is bold and spontaneous as well.

So are you also into such fun?? :p

sweet17
30-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Wow so interesting stories! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Efrmi
30-07-2012, 09:56 PM
This is probably one of the longest running thread ever.

bifantasy27
30-07-2012, 10:23 PM
once i got my dark thick cock sucked in movie theatre............hope more gals willing to do it in public places..........

aceroptima
31-07-2012, 10:14 AM
once i did it with my ex gf at sentosa, there is two towers that you need to walk across the hanging bridge, totally naked and doggy her at the top of the tower under the moonlight and cim. shiokk....

same gf, happens around 10+pm weekdays, we were so horny and hands all over each other that we had a quicky at the outside parameters of suntec tower (dunno tower what) beside the ECP entrance to suntec city. standing with one of her leg up and came within minutes... she did not even put her panties after finish and the mixture of her juice and my cum drips down as she walks. catch a cab and continue to keep my finger inside her pussy....

these are the most memorable outdoor fucks..
thinking back gives me the hardon... ;)

TwinX
31-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Very unlucky last night. :(

Manage to persuade my gf to take some topless outdoor pics but got caught by a guy "hiding" in his car. I think he parked his car earlier and saw us coming so wait to see. I did check around and see no one before we took any pics...... He must had a good free show. :mad:

We scare the guy take pic so went back to her place and fuck my gf at her corridor staircase. But so unlucky halfway her neighbour came back from jogging and run up the stairs. Gf was almost fully naked (her shorts and panty was on the floor and boobs exposed) and my little bro hanging in air when we heard footsteps. We faster try to wear back our clothes but within sec he saw us. Quite paiseh as my gf knows the neighbour. :(

brandonking1969
31-07-2012, 09:38 PM

Manage to persuade my gf to take some topless outdoor pics but got caught by a guy "hiding" in his car. I think he parked his car earlier and saw us coming so wait to see. I did check around and see no one before we took any pics...... He must had a good free show. :mad:

We scare the guy take pic so went back to her place and fuck my gf at her corridor staircase. But so unlucky halfway her neighbour came back from jogging and run up the stairs. Gf was almost fully naked (her shorts and panty was on the floor and boobs exposed) and my little bro hanging in air when we heard footsteps. We faster try to wear back our clothes but within sec he saw us. Quite paiseh as my gf knows the neighbour. :(

omg this is so suay....

brandonking1969
31-07-2012, 09:40 PM
many years back, was visiting ex-gf's sister's place in a condo at river valley area. after the visit, felt horny. so while walking around the pool area, spur of the moment decided to drag my ex into the guy's toilet, and into the handicap cubicle. lucky it was deserted at that time of the night (11pm++)!! we made out and needless to say fucked each other hard right there on the toilet bowl and on the clean floor!

spidey7
31-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Wow ur ex still allow u

cawca
31-07-2012, 10:45 PM

Lol..... better for a stranger to see than someone you know.

iceage
31-07-2012, 10:56 PM
It was my birthday early this month. Was given a dinner treatby my GF at the western restaurant at One Fullerton. It was a Saturday evening and we managed to catch the fireworks as there is NDP rehearsal going on.

After dinner, she suggested taking a walk. Since both of us have not been to the Gardens by the bay, I suggested we go there. She was wearing a tied dress without panty as she know I like it that way. As we walked, i love to move my hands down and touch her buttock. The place is quite dim but beautiful at night with the Supertrees lighted. Really beautiful sight.

As we were walking back to the car park area, I decided to explore the area near to a small stream. It was dark but still can see the bridge and the MBS over the other side. As she was not wearing panty, I was easy for me to just lift up a bit and I quickly unzip my pant and pull down my underwear. She was wet and I managed to push my cock inside her with both of us standing. We can see some people walking along the pathway but it was quit a distance from us and so they could not see us. She is a little worried of being caught so we just gave a quickie and then go back to our car.

We drive to near the ferry terminal and the continue our action. This time round we do it in the car. Really enjoy making love in the car with her sitting on top of me facing me. She is good in moving on top and finally shoot inside her.

j0n`_8
01-08-2012, 09:04 AM
You guys gf all on pills?

Bangster
01-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Not all on pills.

Most on alert since doing in public

TwinX
01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Lol..... better for a stranger to see than someone you know.

Well true... but will prefer not getting caught or peep by anyone.

Hmmm kena zap by a few brothers for sharing my experience and out of topic. :( If the brothers here do not like then I won't share..... FYI, I treat my gf with dignity. She is also open minded and willingly.

ah rat
01-08-2012, 03:35 PM

Hmmm kena zap by a few brothers for sharing my experience and out of topic. :( If the brothers here do not like then I won't share..... FYI, I treat my gf with dignity. She is also open minded and willingly.

Any pixs sharing.Up u 2morow lah :D

hellogirls
01-08-2012, 04:01 PM
This gal jennifer who is a property agent. I pick her up in a pub, and she suck me while i drive her home. The best part is when i stop on red lights, i press on her head and make her continue while a ah pek and a milf saw us in disbelief. I even smile at them and pointed a V sign, lol.

cawca
01-08-2012, 10:28 PM

Really don't see how it's out of topic especially since your experience truely illustrates the inherent risks of fucking in public. But then, that's the thrill of it..... :D

Stimsia
01-08-2012, 10:36 PM
at BS ktv room
bonkers:D

MrAllKnow
02-08-2012, 08:06 AM
at BS ktv room
bonkers:D

Whr is BS?

stone08
02-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Ahh.. One of my fav topics! I envy u guys!!

rick99
03-08-2012, 01:12 AM
did my ex-gf in front of a polyclinic corner in the west during nite time long time ago, our weekly outing there on friday nite. Really missed those days...:p Sometimes after finished her, removed her panty and kept in pocket then went for supper. :p

tazmanman
03-08-2012, 03:26 AM
did in one of the condo pool in the evening time at the jacuzzi part. pull her swimsuit aside and did my fb raw. exciting part is, other residents are swimming too.

TwinX
03-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Any pixs sharing.Up u 2morow lah :D

A big thank you to all the bros who up me. I will return the ups once the system allows me.

Hmmm bro ah rat, I changed a new pic but then.... the pic is fucking small lol. This pic was taken outside a lorry before we saw a guy hidding in his car peeping. :p

edited: edit the pic to see more of my girl and lesser of background.

timmyh
03-08-2012, 01:54 PM
this gal jennifer who is a property agent. I pick her up in a pub, and she suck me while i drive her home. The best part is when i stop on red lights, i press on her head and make her continue while a ah pek and a milf saw us in disbelief. I even smile at them and pointed a v sign, lol.

ftw..............

ah rat
03-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Hmmm bro ah rat, I changed a new pic but then.... the pic is fucking small lol. This pic was taken outside a lorry before we saw a guy hidding in his car peeping. :p

edited: edit the pic to see more of my girl and lesser of background.

Waiting for pixs :p

sweet17
04-08-2012, 10:07 AM
went to gardens by the bay with my 2 good friends, one boi boi and one gal gal. just hanging loose down there at pass midnight. its a really beautiful place. we were just chatting about pass relationship when the topics of sex came up as usual. then we 2 decided to see his kkj, to we pull his pants off as there is not many people around. did some petting with him fingering the 2 of us and we blowing him off. I was licking his rambutans while the other gal eating his kkj, then she swallow for him in the end~ ahah he didn last long also la:D:D but its a fun night:p

HANDFUL
04-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Which part ?!????!!

Was there last nite leh !!

gotgirth
04-08-2012, 10:18 AM
haha, tried in TP library... under the table, think it was 6th floor?

MSCP in AMK... pasir ris park, on a double deck bus in the afternoon (bbbj only), stairwell of TP Applied Science School...

but all these happened 10 years ago, while i was still in TP... :D

Kid A
04-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Yo Bros,

Long time since I contributed anything. Old awready so have done my fair share of nonsense but a recent one is something I'm proud of.

Me and my gf were at a wine tasting at the Capella. Very atas and shit with some high society types. Everything started well and after tasting a few wines people slowly started to loosen up. I got a lil horny and slowly started stroking my gf under the table and she got wet super fast. What I'm proud of is that I managed to keep the tasting glass in my right hand throughout and continued with the 'hmm, not bad this one' with people at other tables while I fingering my gf with my left hand under the table till she came. To her credit, she did okay acting normal for a while till she couldn't take it and leaned into my shoulder and bit me when she was about to cum. Shiok feeling having so much control over your woman I tell you.

When we finished, her face was flushed with a satisfied smile. A first for both of us. She rewarded me with an awesome blowjob when we left the place so I had a satisfied smile too :)

Like I said, not something super adventurous but is something that pops into my head when I PCC these days. Heh.

Peace,

Kid A

Bangster
04-08-2012, 02:32 PM
wah bro you so atas one...

i got only chance to tickle and stroke myself sitting at the coffeeshop corner with a kopi-see peng on the table while ogling at the beer lady..

brandonking1969
04-08-2012, 04:48 PM
did in one of the condo pool in the evening time at the jacuzzi part. pull her swimsuit aside and did my fb raw. exciting part is, other residents are swimming too.

wow nice. i been wanting to do that but no balls man..

Me Siam Bu
04-08-2012, 05:15 PM
wah public? ha ha gd one.

wondergal
04-08-2012, 10:26 PM
I consider public places and outdoors as similar but yet a bit different. Public places are places that are built up with people likely around but yet could be under shelter such as beach toilets and multi storey carparks. Outdoors is open space under the sky and in the wind.

I started to enjoy sex in the outdoors several years ago when I went to Australia to study in university. I was about 21 then. I got together with a Malaysian-Singaporean (can't remember his citizen status) guy who is about 25, now an ex, while I was studying but he was in another uni at a big campus far away from the city. My first outdoor experience was with this ex, and this was the start to my gradual liking to outdoor sex although it is a bit eeky in natural places because of mud and bugs. Lets call this ex K.

One night around 10pm during late autumn, we went to his campus to sit on a wooden boardwalk by a lake. The lake boardwalk had no lamp posts so it was dark. With his keychain torch, we saw that it was littered with dried bird shit but we sat down on a small cleaner corner against its wooden railing. We watched the skies seeing stars while chatting dirty. We already planned to do it; he liked it outdoors and wanted me to try it for excitement. That night was lovely but also scary.

K got touchy feely to get me in the mood and we kissed. He placed my hand on his dick to feel it harden. I unzipped his bermudas, reached inside to take it out. He had no briefs on having prepared for this. I was in a tee shirt and short flair casual fashion skirt with bra and panty. His hands found their way under the tee shirt and fondled my boobs over the bra and under my skirt over my panty fingering me. K didn't remove my bra because he was more keen to get it on with me. I was getting a little wet even though I was a bit worried about us being spotted by a passerby. K didn't seem too worried but I looked around in the dark. Soon after my hand had stroked his dick up and hard, he pulled off his bermudas, got out a prepared condom from 1 of the pockets, tore the wrapper and wore the condom. I removed my panty, lifted my skirt and squatted down aiming for his dick. With a hand lifting my skirt and another to stable myself, he used his hand to steer himself in. The oily wet condom surely helped him get in since I was only a little wet, but after a few seconds in bouncing on him, I became more wet and it was starting to feel good to me... inside.

Our excitement lasted like maybe 2 or 3 minutes when I saw movement in the distant dark. I stopped bouncing and told K I saw something. He looked, didn't quite believe me at first until some seconds later a person was walking closer. Ohh shit... I quickly got off K, picked up my panty squashed into a ball in my hand while K quickly pull up his bermudas with the condom still on. We sat side by side trying to appear as if nothing had happened as the person walked closer and passed us. We doubt the person saw us since it was dark where we were but may have heard us, or rather, heard me moaning and us talking quietly as the person passed by.

We didn't see where the person went to but was gone after we waited over a minute. K wiggled his bermudas off again but his dick had softened with the condom crumpled over it. He tried to stroke it up but it was rising too slow. He suggested I suck it so I did. I didn't mind my own juices but the oily smell of the condom was repulsive to me and there was a lot of loose crumpled latex hanging over his dick, lesser after I sucked it up hard.

This time K got me to stand up, lean over the boardwalk railing to enter me from behind. He lifted my skirt while I pulled his dick closer and guided him in. I was a liitle dry but the wet condom did help I'm sure. There was still loose length of condom hanging off his dick head. I could feel it in my hand as I brought his dick to meet my pussy. His penetration became more forceful, ramming harder and I was scared that the wooden railing would break but it held. I enjoyed the hard thrusting, dripping juices down the inside of my thighs until K stopped to catch his breath.

"Fuck." He said and panting. He also pulled out of me.

"Hey... continue. I like it hard." I said to him.

K breathed in and out a few times and then reentered me. I moaned in pleasure as he went in. He felt different inside me.

K continued forcefully to my vaginal pleasure. He said he could feel that I was very wet over his cock. I didn't think about his words as I was feeling sexual heaven moaning and trying to keep the moaning soft in case there was somebody in the dark outdoors. Soon later K said "Ohh cutie... you feel so good... my cock... coming... ughh."

K came. He came inside me. I didn't realize it until he pulled out after squirting everything inside. K must have taken off the condom when he paused. I felt very wet inside my pussy, warm too, and I felt fluid freely flowing out of me.

"Hey.... You came inside me. Why?" I asked.

K admitted. He explained the crumpled condom didn't feel good on his dick so he removed it but didn't intend to cum inside me, claiming he lost control and didn't pull out.

Yeah right... I was back then young and naive to believe him. Now older, I know better what men want.

Without tissue paper with us to clean up, I quickly put on my panty while leaking down my legs. K wanted me to lick him clean but I refused. I was more concerned about my wet and sticky state that was getting worse on my panty under the skirt. I asked to get back to his car quickly where I could get some tissue paper to rescue my unplanned state after sex.

I was a bit scared about unplanned pregnancy by K although it was unlikely at that time. I was lucky, and he too was lucky. We did several more attempts outdoors and they got more pleasant.

Dtsyl
05-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Now a days still ok but just hard to find a quiet cinema. Most are packed! Except those Chinatown ones which even I don't go.

Ewww...those are really creepy. Will not bring a girl there unless she is kinky.

Stimsia
05-08-2012, 08:03 AM
went to gardens by the bay with my 2 good friends, one boi boi and one gal gal. just hanging loose down there at pass midnight. its a really beautiful place. we were just chatting about pass relationship when the topics of sex came up as usual. then we 2 decided to see his kkj, to we pull his pants off as there is not many people around. did some petting with him fingering the 2 of us and we blowing him off. I was licking his rambutans while the other gal eating his kkj, then she swallow for him in the end~ ahah he didn last long also la:D:D but its a fun night:p

sweety, can i b your good fren also :D
what a lucky boiboi

Stimsia
05-08-2012, 08:09 AM

never shit oops f in your own backyard? :p

bodaiman
05-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Once in Mayang Sari Resort - 10 metes in font of chalet - Chinese couple thumping half submerged in the sea right in front of some ten swimmers. Can see female "jumping" up and down while the male penetration action - ha ha ha - the urge happens, just happen, I guess........ Time and tide waits for no one.....

wildcard87
05-08-2012, 10:42 AM
SCORE!!!Feeling needy at 0630H,so text FB...had a quickie at Gardens By The Bayy!!!!Just facing Flyerrrr...SHIOKNESSSSS...risk of being caught and fucking at a new place was damn highhhh

iceage
05-08-2012, 01:57 PM
SCORE!!!Feeling needy at 0630H,so text FB...had a quickie at Gardens By The Bayy!!!!Just facing Flyerrrr...SHIOKNESSSSS...risk of being caught and fucking at a new place was damn highhhh

Yes. I like this place. Romantic and beautiful place for outdoor sex.

wondergal
05-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Several years ago, my ex K got me started on and gradually liking sex outdoors. He enjoys it and imparted that liking to me during our relationship. Most attempts went well but a few were uncomfortable. There was rarely close calls because the places K chose were not busy at the time and not densely populated when compared to SG.

K and I had several outdoor attempts at his campus. Since he has housemates staying with him in their shared rental house near the campus, it wasn't convenient for us. After having dinner at his home, we sometimes watch DVDs or movies together with his housemates or else we go dating at his campus. When dating, we did the sports area where there were fenced up tennis courts and also the multi storey carpark.

One summer weekend night after dinner at his home, K drove us out to have a walk around his campus. We walked on a dark path towards the sports area to 1 of a few fenced up dark tennis courts. K knew the individual gate to each court was unlocked. We entered a court, sat down on a resting bench in the court, and began kissing and petting on the bench in the cover of darkness. All around us was crisscross wire fence that anyone can see through if they could see in the dark of night. It was open air and under the sky... with bright stars.

Even though it was summer, the night can be cool or have chilly wind. Under my thin windbreaker, I was in a sporty tank top and a sporty short skirt that looked like a total match but actually from different brands. K had bought them specially for me for this night after our first time by the lake that had a close call with a passerby. He bought the right size and his taste was quite good. The skirt made me look and feel sexy, and after all these years, I still kept it but I don't fit that well into it now :( I remembered K wanted me to go there pantyless but I wasn't daring enough back then. He said it would be safe but I refused. I did get bolder later in our relationship partly because it was sensible to get in quicker. K had to be again content with having to work his fingers under my panty to get me wet. He did well in a short time, but then I was in love and in lust, and I think most women would get wet quickly too.

Although I was fearful about us being seen or worse caught by security, I wanted him inside. I stopped him fingering me, removed my panty from under the short flair skirt and asked him to poke me. Hah... He wasn't fully up hard yet. I knelt in front of him between his legs to the dick he had freed from his bermudas and was trying to stroke it up. I took it from him in my mouth sliding up and down the slightly flexible shaft. It hardened in just seconds. Hehe... I know a blowjob is the fastest way to get a man up hard. Right yeah? ;)

K held and moved my head wanting me to suck longer. He likes how I oral but he doesn't do it as well and keenly for me :( Anyway I wanted his dick inside my pussy. I broke free from his hold and asked him to fuck me soon since I was wet and ready to be entered. K was torn between a longer sensational blowjob or filling me down below. K directed me to bend over the bench, lifted the back of my skirt, revealing my buttocks. He prodded around and he entered me standing rear entry, slowly but confidently as if he wants us to feel each other carefully, then withdrew in the same way. I love it. He then gradually speeds up and rams me hard.

I don't know why but K often felt very good when he enters me from behind, but not so with exs before him. I guess he had the right shape and size for me. With K I would often want to be penetrated and because of how good he feels inside I get lost in a heavenly state that I sometimes feel a loss of sense or control.

K was pushing into me harder towards the sexual heaven, and of course working towards his climax. His hands on my hips with my hands holding myself on the bench seat, K rocked us steadily as his dick plunged in and pulled out. As orgasmic feelings rose, I lost most senses of what was around me and who could be watching me. Wetness flowed down my legs. K always tells me if I'm very wet. I want him to go on longer so that I get more orgasms and stronger orgasms, but outdoors are always quickie fucks, he explains.

Some minutes later, K muttered "Cumming." then grunts as he slammed his thighs to my buttocks and held me tight as he grunted again and again. I wished he went on poking but I understand that he likes to stop when he squirts his semen. K pulled out and I sat down on the bench to rest my arms carefully spreading the skirt so as not to sit on the skirt. K remained standing, came up to me, pulled from the back of my head to try meet my lips to his wet and sticky dick. I obliged, licking it and gliding my lips over his dick.

K wouldn't be able to cum again so soon hence I stopped the oral after a minute or so. He understood it was quite pointless to continue so he dressed himself up. I got up to retrieve my panty and wore it. I guess most of the semen had leaked out seeing the wet stain on the bench. We left, returned to his car, and drove off to his home.

hornyiceman
06-08-2012, 12:01 PM
This is my absolute FAV thread in the whole of SBF. Reading all the action taking place in public turns me on all the time. I see guys & ladies posting their experiences here, that's great information.

I drive & i've dark tints on my car's windows ~

Been bonking all around Singapore. MSCPs are best, then there're industial areas after office hours. Crowded places work well too if u know how to find a spot.

Any adventurous ladies who has time during the day wana have lunch? I've flexible work hours. Now unless i look like Brad Pitt or something right? Let's find out :)

sweet17
06-08-2012, 01:13 PM
sweety, can i b your good fren also :D
what a lucky boiboi

maybe we can have a try :p

acidicavex
06-08-2012, 01:19 PM

Wow like also can?? Any age limit?? Or what age also can apply and try?

tapzs
06-08-2012, 01:23 PM

i dun mind to be in the q... :p

asdfghjkl
06-08-2012, 01:58 PM
very good thread.. kekeke :p

sweet17
06-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Hmm, i dunno, there is like 78 private message in my inbox =S

upandunder
06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Hahah wa sis sweet17, good things are in high demand mah :)

dodoboy
06-08-2012, 05:52 PM
exciting place to hang out here, am gonna pitch a tent just like most bros.

acidicavex
06-08-2012, 07:23 PM

Wah I haven't even sent the Q nos do long Liao Signz

WeiYan
06-08-2012, 09:40 PM
very exciting but must be very careful.

Bangster
06-08-2012, 10:13 PM
"Select All",
"Delete Selected"

Then pm bro Bangster only..
:D

latishame
06-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Did it with my gf when central just open not long ago in the handicap toilet and the best part is the door is a bit transparent u can see people walking past and i doggy her from the back while she is facing the door.

We did it on the stairs leading to the MSCP in OZ, she purposely go pantyless but we did not finish finish the buisness thr instead we went back to the gym in our service apt and fuck all over the gym

LoudSpeaker
06-08-2012, 10:31 PM

Sis can try with you not? Read your story damn turn on

cannon2balls
06-08-2012, 10:50 PM
My first time in public with my ex ...

(1) Unplanned - got carried away.

(2) Messy - no tissue, her cum was all over my half-dropped pants and mine all over her half-lifted dress.

(3) But shiok - came together in a breezy open space, a totally different experience from doing it within four walls.

HornynWetGal
07-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Now a lot of places have CCTV. Dun feel safe anymore. Now can only do it in car, hotel or his house

Snoopy21
07-08-2012, 02:01 AM

I also did in cinema last year, watching Johnny English Reborn. Young girl, first time meet her. We choose right at the top corner, a lot of people. Infront of us got people and our row got people with 2 empty seats next to us.

Then she put my hand under her shirt, she unhooks her bra, I surprised she make the first move! Also I thought first time normal date.

I rub her breast. I unzip her jeans n put my finger under her panties. Her legs already open big for me. We French kiss while everyone watch movie n laugh. My body also turn at the side towards her. I pull out my dick, she cover with her folder. She hand job n we French more. She so high liao, I have to keep frenching her coz she start to breath loud. Her jeans n panties also drop below her knee. She hold my dick very hard when she stroke. Then the folder keep dropping, so she don care anymore, let it expose, both her hands help to stoke my dick.

I so shiok liao until I also cannot continue French kiss her, I look at my dick with her hands cover with my cum. Her chair also got cum. Then she hold even tighter at the top of my dick, I cannot tahan, I spray out. 2 weeks load of cum all spray out. Very hard to see my cum landed where, still dark. But a lot on her thigh, legs, her chair, floor, her bag, jeans.

Straight after that she broke up with me liao, one time only meet with her. Donno what happen. Maybe I not good enough, must fuk her at the cinema.

asdfghjkl
07-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Young girl, first time meet her.

Straight after that she broke up with me liao, one time only meet with her. Donno what happen. Maybe I not good enough, must fuk her at the cinema.

first date with a stranger and have sex? :eek:

jonnyboi
07-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Any one tried gardens by the bay?

Power la... Saw pics of our fellow samsters

jonnyboi
07-08-2012, 02:06 AM

Too good to be true.

First time, play big... In cinema

Gal is the first to make the move... Didn't know that

If she is out to play, should have wore a skirt without panty... Cheers

velenma
07-08-2012, 02:13 AM

If u do enuff homework, yes ;)

F400
07-08-2012, 04:57 AM
Wifey decided to fetch me from airport just now.

When came out from the arrival gate immediately know her intention by how she was dressed.

She just wore a her running shorts and running vest.

At TPE just before IKEA, she just pulled over to the road shoulder and we started to French each other.

With the hazard light on in the middle of the day, she crept to the centre row and start undressing.

She was so horny but was not able to fuck her pussy as she still has her tampon on.

Proceeded with anal, with both of us stark naked in the car in the middle if the day along TPE with car whizzing by us.

2 weeks of load got off loaded into her.

What a welcome? After that, stopover at IKEA to have lunch.

soulfinder78
07-08-2012, 05:32 AM

Woah before I can react, the Q number already reaches 78. Please let me know my Q number okie? :D

koneku2002
07-08-2012, 07:40 AM
couple looking for COUPLE for some outdoor activity (watch and be watched). anyone keen?

sggamer
07-08-2012, 07:57 AM
i tried at ecp inside tent. very stuffy and sweaty.

cabayasi
07-08-2012, 10:09 AM
EMAS camera can zoom all the way into your car and see your face clear.:D

When came out from the arrival gate immediately know her intention by how she was dressed.

At TPE just before IKEA, she just pulled over to the road shoulder and we started to French each other.

With the hazard light on in the middle of the day, she crept to the centre row and start undressing.

She was so horny but was not able to fuck her pussy as she still has her tampon on.

Proceeded with anal, with both of us stark naked in the car in the middle if the day along TPE with car whizzing by us.

malaybonker
08-08-2012, 06:15 AM
recently i fucked my girlfriend at the pasir ris park swap tower in our uniform. its a great experience as you can try different positions. doggy is the best. quite a mess because shes still virgin and blood stains at her pussy. should try there because its quite peaceful.

SeAHuM
08-08-2012, 11:25 PM
did my ex-gf in front of a polyclinic corner in the west during nite time long time ago, our weekly outing there on friday nite. Really missed those days...:p Sometimes after finished her, removed her panty and kept in pocket then went for supper. :p

Hahaha, I always like to remove my gf's panty and keep in my pocket when we go out. Only return her when sending her home....

SeAHuM
09-08-2012, 12:06 AM

Yeah, remember last time circles seat in Capitol, Toa Payoh Cinema etc. BJ, suck breasts finger pussy etc etc.

Watch until no more movies to watch. Always looking forward to new movies.

lestubbsie
09-08-2012, 08:01 AM
I think its hard to fuck outdoors in public, weather uncooperative many times and it really becomes uncomfortable for both parties. Only things I've done is have the girl sneak in some bj's. Recently had a great session in my office (after hours when all colleagues left) in the pantry room (door closed) ,could take my time and do whatever. Need to exploit that more

jameschong1
09-08-2012, 12:52 PM
I think its hard to fuck outdoors in public, weather uncooperative many times and it really becomes uncomfortable for both parties. Only things I've done is have the girl sneak in some bj's. Recently had a great session in my office (after hours when all colleagues left) in the pantry room (door closed) ,could take my time and do whatever. Need to exploit that more
=====
u guys damn cheapskate - why f in the heat when only need to pay $10 niah to fuck in air con H81 room?
cheapo siat suay fuckers!

luv2suck
09-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Have tried in several public places:

1. Kent Ridge park late in evening after doing project at NUS. my nus mate was sitting on the bench with his jeans and underwear drawn all the way to his ankles. I had my skirt pull up to my waist. he pulled my panties off and kept it in his shirt pocket. i sat astride him and we bonked away until he shot inside of me.

2. at the top staircase landing of a multi-storey carpark which we knew to be desserted at night not far from where i stay. was with one of my ex-colleage whose wife had just delivered. he fucked me doggie style and pulled our of me just before he came and shot his sperm in my mouth.

3. in a cab, i gave one of my clients a bj for about 3 mins then he decided to head to his flat instead of sending me home. that night, he fucked me crazy with his 8ins long dong. he had an interesting looking dick - very long and slender and it curves slightly downwards.

4. in an airplane, i gave the guy sitting next to me a hj - he covered himself with a blanket, unzipped his pants and released his dick for me to fondle until he shot his sperm into his handkerchief. i met him on the plane and took an instant liking to him - a young malay guy who was like me flying home to KL for the holidays.

5. in an office conference room where i was doing audit for an mnc. working through the night to meet deadlines and ended up having wild sex on the conference room table with a fellow auditor - my senior actually - who was showing me the ropes of the trade but differently with his large tool.

HANDFUL
09-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Wah !!
My workplace looking to appoint new audit firm for this financial year !!!

luv2suck
09-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Wah !!
My workplace looking to appoint new audit firm for this financial year !!!

give me the stats of you and your boss and i may consider... one of the main criteria will be long tongues that can probe deep into my clit.

itrr
09-08-2012, 09:37 PM

biggest bullcrap :rolleyes:

fabteo
09-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Have tried in several public places:

1. Kent Ridge park late in evening after doing project at NUS. my nus mate was sitting on the bench with his jeans and underwear drawn all the way to his ankles. I had my skirt pull up to my waist. he pulled my panties off and kept it in his shirt pocket. i sat astride him and we bonked away until he shot inside of me.

2. at the top staircase landing of a multi-storey carpark which we knew to be desserted at night not far from where i stay. was with one of my ex-colleage whose wife had just delivered. he fucked me doggie style and pulled our of me just before he came and shot his sperm in my mouth.

3. in a cab, i gave one of my clients a bj for about 3 mins then he decided to head to his flat instead of sending me home. that night, he fucked me crazy with his 8ins long dong. he had an interesting looking dick - very long and slender and it curves slightly downwards.

4. in an airplane, i gave the guy sitting next to me a hj - he covered himself with a blanket, unzipped his pants and released his dick for me to fondle until he shot his sperm into his handkerchief. i met him on the plane and took an instant liking to him - a young malay guy who was like me flying home to KL for the holidays.

5. in an office conference room where i was doing audit for an mnc. working through the night to meet deadlines and ended up having wild sex on the conference room table with a fellow auditor - my senior actually - who was showing me the ropes of the trade but differently with his large tool.

Another bull crap:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cawca
10-08-2012, 04:01 AM
recently i fucked my girlfriend at the pasir ris park swap tower in our uniform. its a great experience as you can try different positions. doggy is the best. quite a mess because shes still virgin and blood stains at her pussy. should try there because its quite peaceful.

Nice place for outdoor sex ;) Just watch out for the mosquitoes if it gets dark.

HANDFUL
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
give me the stats of you and your boss and i may consider... one of the main criteria will be long tongues that can probe deep into my clit.

Sounds like a fair requirement !!!:p
PM ?

ultramanjs
12-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Like most bro & Sis mentioned, I also had try public sex but in cowgirl style with her long skirt covering when she sat on top of me, tried that only at night after 10+pm in the pavilion in Bedok reservoir park and Bukit Batok nature park.:)

pussyslime1
12-08-2012, 03:00 PM
awesome thread

craze_4ling
12-08-2012, 06:57 PM
with an ex, mostly in the car

1)Changi Village area, at one of the dark carparks around the chalet area, cant even see her face in the darkness, but a good f nonetheless at the backseat, good thing shes petite.

2)Kallang Leisure carpark area. Huge carpark, but with little traffic past midnight. favourite place, been there thrice. Twice for full blown sex as she rides me. Once she gave me a bj.

3)Staircase landing near her house.good thing shes wearing a skirt, and she just ride me as I sat on the steps.cum damn fast, too shiok and exciting.

mattydil
12-08-2012, 11:28 PM
These are all with my ex:

1. Run around NTU and stopped by one of the handicapped toilet to fuck her crazy before running back home together with my legs slightly jello

2. Drove to somewhere near Hort Park, near the estate facing the expressway. Fucked and cummed inside her. Shiok!

3. Fucked on the highest level of deserted mscp near her house after studying late. letting my thing loose in the open feel so shiok but wary of being caught by any passersby or residents. still remembered she was bloody but fucked and cummed inside her anyway.

tazmanman
13-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Tried once at bukit batok nature park handicap toilet 2plus in the morning, FB was giving me a bj, top and bra off, was gonna proceed to fuck, saw a head peeping from the ventilation gaps lower part of door, banglah worker! Pissed off, ran out, wanted to give chase, but bugger got away...no mood after that...:mad:

sony2002
13-08-2012, 04:59 AM
couple looking for COUPLE for some outdoor activity (watch and be watched). anyone keen?

Sure, Check PM!

happyguy1234
13-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Back in the university days.

Lecture hall in the morning right before the lecture starts. Just as we finished the early students and prof walks in.. then we discreetly joined everyone else... with underwear in our bags lol

TehGaDai
13-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Was abit 'drunk' afew years back. At my void deck, one corner, called up those chat lines, phone sex with a horny gal well! Hahahah!
Started jerking off while on the phone with her... shiok! :D:D
VERY damn farking dangerous back then... but horny mah... :(
After that got exchange pic with the ah Lian, quite ok looking... hahahahah! ;)

ChrisCross
13-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Had a awesome blowjob at a multi carpark in amk central, Saw some uncle peeking, but just continue, but keep staring at them to make sure they do not take out their cell >.<

fingersling
13-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I'll have try it out one of these days. all of u giving me so many ideas

notti4u
13-08-2012, 02:25 PM
For me will be at the back alley near my ex gf house. It is actually behind the shop houses and at night, it was quiet and we usually bonk there after our drinking session when I send her home. Quite horny and after bonking, she will keep her underwear in the bag before heading home.

Another time will be in the van at ECP. Was bonking her behind the van and suddenly hear some noise and stop and see what happened. In the end, no mood to bonk as scared of being caught.

Arctic Ice
13-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Back in the university days.

Lecture hall in the morning right before the lecture starts. Just as we finished the early students and prof walks in.. then we discreetly joined everyone else... with underwear in our bags lol

Those were the days. :p

LALAIdiot
13-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Just bonked my FB yesterday night at the new 40 storey high hdb in my neighborhood.

Did it before in the same place with my ex-gf, but now most units are occupied, the risk is there, the excitement is there.

We went to the usual spot overlooking the entire AYE highway towards the west and from our view, the orange night lights that lit the darkness is a sight to behold.

Got horny after frenching for a good 10mins and started roaming with my two hands into her translucent white short dress and up her firm yet soft c-cup boobs, unhook and remove the translucent bra, then gently squeezing and teasing her nipples. My FB is very sensitive when it comes to her boobs! Love it when her legs go wobbly because the sensation for her is just too high!

She then unzip my jeans and start giving me a handjob! Not very good at it but it got me high enough to strip my jeans off completely! Want to bonk her but she refuse. Not giving in, I tease her nipples more and this time, turn her around to suck it while she lean on the railing. Imagine this, the wind is constantly blowing and it's cold! Her nipples is erected the moment her bra came off!

Lift up her dress alittle, rip her panties and proceed with penetration. She immediately arch her body backwards and gave out a very loud moan! At this point, she took off her dress, dump it on the floor and began stripping my top off too! Both of us, now naked and god the wind is strong and cold!

Someone just have to open his/her door and that alerted us, so the both of us went dashing into the stairway and kept quiet. waited a few minutes and heard the lift going down and immediately continued to fuck back at the same spot we did! Cum all over her body and best, both of us forgot to bring tissues!

She wore back her dress but I kept her bra! Undies torn so cant wear too! Took a short walk back to my house through a quite well lit alley and can see all the bangalas staring at my FB! She got so uncomfortable she took my back and cover her protruding nipples!

Went for another round once back home. That night was one great experience I cannot forget!

happyguy1234
19-08-2012, 04:31 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu8y4tV8YR1r1arbso1_500.jpg

any bros tried this? haha

mattydil
19-08-2012, 04:36 PM

im very sure the thrill is SUPER!!

BernardFrosty
19-08-2012, 04:41 PM

For bros with good stamina, don't try. Car cannot start cause car battery died !!!:D

Andrew
20-08-2012, 01:46 AM
I would like to share my experience on one night with my gf;
I sent her home and help her carried bags to the doorstep.. In return, she walked me to the mscp to my car.. We hugged and french kiss inside passionately... My hands started to roam around her sexy figure... She was wearing a blue v-neck tshirt at that time and a light pink bra covering her b-cup breast... Feeling turned on, i roam to her back and unhook her bra, took it out and throw to my back seat... I had the feeling she is more turned on when the bra is taken off... Thus, i drove my car up higher of the mscp with lesser cars and continued what we were doing... After 15 minutes of heavy petting, knowing there isnt any pple walking past, my gf started to unzip my pants and roam around my didi... I started to cup her breast faster and harder, hinting her for the next move... So the next thing she did was to bend towards me and give me a bj! So i rub her harder to give the hint she was doing a fantastic job, and soon after i can hear her moaning..
The feelings was really exciting, knowing that there will be pple walking past anytime... So she bj faster and finally i cummed into her mouth... Gave her a big hug and drove back home.. Shiok!

ahha2011
20-08-2012, 08:35 AM
For bros with good stamina, don't try. Car cannot start cause car battery died !!!:D

Haha.. Agree!! But ok la, ask another to jump start la .. Or 3 some lor

nk8210
20-08-2012, 11:48 AM

Later the bonnet dented

Sent from my GT-N7000

BoinKING
20-08-2012, 11:58 AM
weekend met up with a "friend" for drinks near bishan..
It was around 1 am.. and we headed somewhere behind toastbox at the taxi stand area.

We chatted and talked and had some drinks.
I was a bit naughty and started massaging her.. then licked her earlobes and neck..

There are these mini steps near the taxi stand which are enclosed at the side so you can't see what's happening when you sit on them from around..

I moved her there and started fondling her breast and nipples, touching her.
She was moaning softly, getting wet with all the hand action..

Soon I moved my hands down her hot pants and felt a shaven pussy..
My fingers ran down her pussy lips and felt it was very very moist.

I slid my hand on her inner thighs and up the opening..

I finger fucked her so hard she grabbed the fence and had an intense orgasm.
Continued with playing with her clit and she was moaning very loudly.

"aye, we're in public.. don't so evil can.." she said
"but you didn't say stop what..." i replied cheekily

Blanga at the end of the road at J8 was watching us and staring..
She was very shy but she felt so good..

i told her " let them watch, can see but can't touch.."

I think this turned her on even more.. so I went in again and fingered her and she came again.

This time one blanga walked past us, but I was just talking to her and did nothing..he sat somewhere near us but he can't see anything..(5-10 meters away)

We continued to play with each other.. me squeezing her breast and nipples, she didn't wear a bra that night.. so i lifted her blouse up and starting sucking her nipples.

Her hands went into my pants and started stroking my cock, wanting it but can't have it.

"You want it inside right.." I said
"mmhmmm..." she said in a submissive tone..
"too bad..you can only have this..." i replied.

Again for the last time, I went in deep and started giving her an intense 3 minutes finger fuck.
She laid back gripping the fence with her eyes closed and moaning..

I whispered to her ears, "moan louder..let them hear it.."

She stopped controlling and let it out..she became soft and almost died on the stairs..

We left the place at about 4 am, while the bangla were still looking at us..

hehe.. kinky.

Devore
21-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Just bonked my FB yesterday night at the new 40 storey high hdb in my neighborhood.

I guess the block is in the west if I'm not wrong. Live around the area, saw once action going on at the staircase area, heard from my neighbour that quite a number of people caught having "fun" nude at the staircase area.

That time police was called in, don't if it was made a case or warning given.

Guess it is a high profile area, many people are watching that "zone". Bros out there just take precaution if going to have fun at the block.

DolceD
21-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Any bros has had experiences in the pool? Recently heard this experience from my friend, where he brought his gf to the swimming pool, hide behind some decorations, then engaged in heavy petting, after that bth go shower then find hdp toilet settle.

chipmunk1974
21-08-2012, 11:17 AM
After reading so many story shared by bro and sis here. But all the story happen only at night. Any one can tell me where to go for bonking during day time in public?

westendgirl
21-08-2012, 12:05 PM
It was around 1 am.. and we headed somewhere behind toastbox at the taxi stand area.

hehe.. kinky.

bro, was there last week. toast box & taxi stand heh? :D

ajlover
21-08-2012, 12:23 PM

once at the old sembawang area, nearby the beach, where today there is a lot of new landed property. :rolleyes:

Only had it for a few minutes, cos saw a few shadows some distance away... knn, too horny for fuck, didnt realised that there is a construction site, got some ah nehs still walking around... :eek:

never cum, saw some shadows, tell FB quickly packup n go.. dun wan to appear in headline the next day...

in the end only a hj at the beach... what a fuck...... :mad:

BoinKING
21-08-2012, 02:38 PM
bro, was there last week. toast box & taxi stand heh? :D

You should know where I'm talking about hehehe. ;)

SA23
21-08-2012, 02:49 PM

We chatted and talked and had some drinks.
I was a bit naughty and started massaging her.. then licked her earlobes and neck..

There are these mini steps near the taxi stand which are enclosed at the side so you can't see what's happening when you sit on them from around..

I moved her there and started fondling her breast and nipples, touching her.
She was moaning softly, getting wet with all the hand action..

Soon I moved my hands down her hot pants and felt a shaven pussy..
My fingers ran down her pussy lips and felt it was very very moist.

I slid my hand on her inner thighs and up the opening..

I finger fucked her so hard she grabbed the fence and had an intense orgasm.
Continued with playing with her clit and she was moaning very loudly.

i told her " let them watch, can see but can't touch.."

I think this turned her on even more.. so I went in again and fingered her and she came again.

This time one blanga walked past us, but I was just talking to her and did nothing..he sat somewhere near us but he can't see anything..(5-10 meters away)

We continued to play with each other.. me squeezing her breast and nipples, she didn't wear a bra that night.. so i lifted her blouse up and starting sucking her nipples.

Her hands went into my pants and started stroking my cock, wanting it but can't have it.

"You want it inside right.." I said
"mmhmmm..." she said in a submissive tone..
"too bad..you can only have this..." i replied.

Again for the last time, I went in deep and started giving her an intense 3 minutes finger fuck.
She laid back gripping the fence with her eyes closed and moaning..

I whispered to her ears, "moan louder..let them hear it.."

She stopped controlling and let it out..she became soft and almost died on the stairs..

hehe.. kinky.

Wah...Bro u power lei, u look so decent when i met u the last time. Really cant judge a book by its cover.:D

TwinX
21-08-2012, 03:29 PM

Yes I tried a number of times but usually on other people's car. Sorry if any bros' car kena by us! :p
My car bonnet will still be hot, my gf will get burnt if she sits on it. We look around for other cars that is cold, bonnet not so dirty and no car camera. It is quite exciting but we will try to be careful not to scratch the car.

I guess the block is in the west if I'm not wrong. Live around the area, saw once action going on at the staircase area, heard from my neighbour that quite a number of people caught having "fun" nude at the staircase area.

Is it c**********h? Near the mrt? I have tried there many times last time when my ex gf was studying in uni.

BoinKING
21-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Wah...Bro u power lei, u look so decent when i met u the last time. Really cant judge a book by its cover.:D

I'm still a man okay.. :mad: :D :p

itiswhatitis
21-08-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm still a man okay.. :mad: :D :p

hahaha, i must toast box/taxi stand/bishan to check periodically alr........ see got more actions anot,.........:o

TwinX
21-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Share 2 of my fun experiences for last week.

Sexy gown:
I order a sexy nightie gown for my gf and it arrived last week. Bareback and transparent front, can see nipples clearly. So the night before 7th month start, faster make my gf wear go out. With a jacket covering when we go to my car. :p Drove to a park and make her remove her jacket before getting out of the car. The park is not very bright so from far you cannot tell her top is transparent. It was very late so very few people. A couple walk pass us but she fold her arms and they cannot see anything. Finally found a shelter with some benches. Sit there, play with her nipples until she is very wet. Remove her panty and bonk her sitting on the bench.
Not sure if the couple from another shelter know what we were doing but we didn't stop. Her sexy gown already make my little bro cannot take it. I shoot quite fast that night. :p Then we went back home without my gf wearing her jacket. Had to be careful not to bump into anyone. It was quite fun.

Clubbing
Last sat went to MS to club with my gf and some friends. Gf was in a short lacey skirt and tight fitting spag top without bra. Can see her nipples poking out if you are close enough. We got a table beside the wall but there were many of us and not enough chairs. So me and my gf was leaning against the wall and drinking. Both of us were very high. I slip my hand from behind her skirt (underneath) to caress her ass. Also try to touch her pussy but quite hard. Her ass was facing the wall so very hard for others to see what we were doing. But I think the guys beside our table know. Because they always look over.
Halfway gf went to toilet. She was very tipsy and cannot walk straight. Anyway when she was back, she gave me a grin smile. I didn't know what happen until I caress her ass again. Panty was gone!! :eek: She told me she wants "it" badly. Bid goodbye to my friends and took a cab home. Inside the cab, I make sure she sit behind the driver and start to finger her pussy. She was very high and wet. At one point, she pull 1 side of her spag stripe down and expose her right nipple and wanted me to suck her breast but I didn't do it. It will be so obvious. I think the driver had a very good time.
When we reach her block, gf pull me to the staircase on second floor and unzip my jeans and give me a BJ. It lasted 20 sec only and then she wants me to fuck her. Normally we dont bonk on the second floor as it is exposed and no time to react if people walk up. But my gf didn't care and took off her spag top. She says it was hot. So I fuck her on spot and hoping the opposite block people won't wake up so early. :p

malaybonker
22-08-2012, 02:05 AM
yesterday i bring my gf to masionettes block staircase at pasir ris. Facing the fishing pond. First heavy petting then strip her. Lick her juicy pussy then she started bj me after that. Enough of sucking then she asked me to doggy her. Fuck her for 30 minutes then cum at the stairs. Get to record video while doggy her. Shiok feeling ever man.

koneku2002
22-08-2012, 06:38 AM
couple will be in the east in the afternoon and maybe evening today..
any couples who drive wanna join?
pm with contact pls

Devore
22-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Is it c**********h? Near the mrt? I have tried there many times last time when my ex gf was studying in uni.

It is the one next to Cl****ti mrt. Those been caught are mostly FT, the ladies usually wear this one piece sleeping clothes type. Best of all, one couple had fun during the crowded period of the day. Really daring to push the limit of open sex.

LALAIdiot
22-08-2012, 09:53 AM
It is the one next to Cl****ti mrt. Those been caught are mostly FT, the ladies usually wear this one piece sleeping clothes type. Best of all, one couple had fun during the crowded period of the day. Really daring to push the limit of open sex.

Bro, no worries. I don't stay at where you think I stay. The place im talking about is actually T***n G*****s. My area very secluded and not many police patrols. Cl****ti MRT that side is very high profile because the police HQ is just 10mins walk from there. Also means plain clothes officers are everywhere.

If you guys want to do so at that region, do it at it's stadium. Darn easy to get into and out.

HornynWetGal
22-08-2012, 11:22 AM

Try this position b4. But not on car. On his computer table.

juicemonkey
22-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Most of the time it's in the car. Sometimes in staircase. Most interesting is in the pool and in handicap toilet at Marriott. Would be nice to try on Singapore flyer.

koneku2002
22-08-2012, 11:45 AM
On our way...anyone wants to join?

koneku2002
22-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Round one over... Going for lunch and back for round 2

yeepi
23-08-2012, 12:53 AM
yesterday i bring my gf to masionettes block staircase at pasir ris. Facing the fishing pond. First heavy petting then strip her. Lick her juicy pussy then she started bj me after that. Enough of sucking then she asked me to doggy her. Fuck her for 30 minutes then cum at the stairs. Get to record video while doggy her. Shiok feeling ever man.

cmon share the vid bro! :p

koneku2002
23-08-2012, 06:30 AM
awesome!!! special thanks to the couple in te Toyota Wish that made our day and joined us.

May plan for a session today during lunch time...and after that next week....

If keen; dont PM asking for contact and where we are.. Just provide contact and intro.. then we can discuss....

Lets see how many people walk the talk....

iceage
23-08-2012, 08:37 PM

Agree. Glad my gf love sex a lot. I tried to dare her to do it day time after lunch at NEX. She just said why not and we just have sex at the staircase nearer to the parking area. Have a quickie and manage to come just before hearing someone walking down the stairs.

koneku2002
24-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Anyone free tonight?

HANDFUL
24-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Me ! Me ! Me !

<<totally>>
24-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Anyone free tonight?details of activities?:p

glster
24-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by happyguy1234
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...arbso1_500.jpg

wow damm hot....i mean the bonnet very hot...ouch haha

FightingFish
24-08-2012, 03:30 PM
my best experience was at Seletar reservoir, top of the tower, at the staircase. it was very early in the morning. very cooling up there. my ex fb gave me a bj, than did her doggy. miss her a lot.

iceage
24-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Just had dinner at Long beach seafood with my gf. After dinner we took a walk in the park. Was a little horny but could not find a good spot. Decided to Ge track into the car. While driving past the old Macdonald area ( now under renovation), saw the next car park not lighted. We stop there and move to the back seat.

She removed her panty and then sit on top of me. This is my favorite position as I can squeeze her breast while she fuck me. Love her movement as she pulled herself as I moved in sync with her. Finally let her lie down and then I pumped her hard. Enjoyed so much and saw a car just trying to move into the lot next to mine. Ignored them S I am on the verge of coming. Managed to shoot into my gf as the driver just got out of the car. He took a glance into my direction and then move off as his partner just get out from the other side. Like the excitement of fucking in public.

skyscrape
24-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Any places to recommend? pm me

wang_zai
25-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Wah power up man!! How did u guys manage to dispose your condom and tissues after you are done man.. Seemed to be quite a mess after it..

F400
25-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Just had a quickie with wifey along access road to MOE adventure centre from Dairy Farm road.

But there's many mountain bikes cyclist passing by n mosquitoes were quite a nuisance.

Was giving wifey cunninglingus, but she felt uncomfortable when we had to stop 3 times because of cyclist. Decided to do the deeds inside the car.

Had a easy time undressing her as she's just dressed in her running tights n top but made me wear a cd coz don't want me to cum inside her.

Had to fuck her quick before the kids wakes up from slumber.only manage to do doggie before wifey decides to take over n proceed with reverse cowgirl before I cum.

Just dump the cd on the road. I'm sure any hiker or cyclist who take this path knows what we're we doing.

Now at Bukit Timah nature reserve. Hopefully can get a second helping... Kinda horny looking at her perky butt in the Lycra tights n g-string lining.... Wish me luck!

Max77
25-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Wah power up man!! How did u guys manage to dispose your condom and tissues after you are done man.. Seemed to be quite a mess after it..

if use condom wont be messy ah, unless condom burst

if cum inside pussy, the girl whom experienced enuff to let u do so will know wad/how to do want lah, we just follow her instructions can already (if not ur car smell 2 weeks of sperm?)

practise made perfect

koneku2002
25-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Looking for couples la

TwinX
25-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Few nights back, went skating with gf and a few friends at ecp. She was wearing a shorts with spag top and a tube with thick padding inside. When we were done skating, all of us were sweaty so me and my gf went back to my car to change while they went to get seats and drinks first.

Nearest toilet was some distance so my gf changed her top inside my car. She took off her spag and tube and use a towel to wipe off her sweat but so heng another car came and parked beside us. Gf faster wear back her new spag top. Didn't have time to wear her bra. Told her nvm and we went to meet my friends.

When my friends saw us, first thing they look at is my gf boobs. With padding look like c cup and now without, her boobs look smaller. They are quite tiko and her spag top opening quite loose. So they keep going toilet, smoke or order drinks so that they can walk pass her and bio her nipples. I was quite turn on. So after the drinks and after they have their eye feast. We went back to my car and I was very horny. Pull my gf to the back seats and took off all her clothes and fuck her. We were both very tired after cumming.

Gf slept at the back seats naked while I drove home. Only wake her when we reached. Lucky never pass any top vehicles on the way back.

ranteo
26-08-2012, 02:02 AM
I remember my gf giving me a bj at kbox. Just two of us in the room, we dimmed the lights and turned up the music. Just as I came, the staff entered to ask us to pay. She quickly sat up, while I pulled my shirt over to cover, and pretend nothing happened. Had to spend some time cleaning up after that.

starlight
26-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Went to ECP with my wife few weeks back. Parked at the side of the road as the usual car park was full. Just as we were starting to get into the mood, we heard a rustle of the plants by the fence and saw a bangla peeping at us. Luckily my wife wanted to the windows open otherwise we would have given a free show unknowingly