PDA

View Full Version : Story : my bestfriend's gf

playboy82
10-06-2006, 07:09 PM
hi fellow guys, me is a newbie here, decided to post some story to earn some points. Hope to earn enough pts to enable me to post clips n pic. So i am asking u all fellow semster to support me . Here are the story:

Weixiong and i are best friends, we get to know each other during bmt, and we become buddy since then.My name is Jack.
Let me tell u abit more abt weixiong, he is a regular church goer,extremely shy in nature and believe in sex after marriage, he
get to know his 1st and only girlfriend in his colleuge, her name is Xue Ting,cheryl. Cheryl is 18yrs old, comes from a gals sch, now
doing part-time teaching in a sec sch after graduate from JC, to earn some money for university.When i 1st saw her, she really make
my cock stand, standing 1.7m tall, weight abt 48, hour shape figure, slim wrist, a huge melon, abt cup C, looks abit like media cock
actress, ow xuan, even hair look alike, but wat really caught me off is her perky ass, its so perfect in shape, the thought of licking
and fingering her ass really blew my minds off.She join belle dancing while in JC, maybe tats aids to her well bulit juicy perky ass.
She also has fair white milky skin, my ideal type of gal, will make heads turn everywhere.So going out wif her sometimes really boost
my ego, weixiong is realy a damn lucky bastard to hav a gf like cheryl.

Every weekends, i would visit weixiong, to play ps2 wif him, cheryl would also be there, but weixiong hav to go to church in the morning,
so everytime would leave me and cheryl a few hrs alone together, as his parent are working.But cheryl would always chat wif her friends in
IRC in his room, then i would be in the living room downstairs playing PS2. I happen to know cheryl's nick( Virgo) in irc during one of the
conversation from weixiong. Then during 1 weekends, a thoughts come to my mind, to play a prank on her. i brng along my laptop to
weixiong house.As usual, weixiong go to church, wound't be back in 3-4 hrs, cheryl goes to his room playing irc, then left me in the living
room.

I switch on my laptop, and log on to irc, and sure enough, i saw the nick virgo in one of the more popular channel,so i proceed to chat
wif her.

Hard_rock: hi virgo, mind to intro and hav a chat? 20/m here

Virgo : Sure, 18++/f here, my name is Xue Ting aka cheryl. urs?

Hard_rock :my name is steven, currently in ns. wat are u doing now?

Virgo : chatting wif friends lor

Hard_rock : ic, so u hav bf?

Virgo : Nope.

Back in living room, i tot to myself, why cheryl lie abt not having bf? Initially i only wana find out if she is a virgin and did she hav sex wif
weixiong, to play prank on her, but now she reply she got no bf, so i play along also.

me tired le,will cont if the if the respond is good, pls up me if u all find tat its good. In addition, if u all hav any suggestion how the story should proceed,u all can also state it here.I will try my best to fulfill ur fantasy.

maxknight
11-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Oi...dun stop lei...:o

KeLianRen
11-06-2006, 08:43 AM
interesting story........ Pse go on.... Will pitch my tent here.... :D

Probe99
11-06-2006, 09:53 AM
dont stop dont stop!! keep it cumming....

Schmi
11-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Waiting for next installment.

Penetrator3
11-06-2006, 12:40 PM
yesh yesh... plz carry on with the next instalment. :cool:

Clonie
11-06-2006, 01:10 PM
if u r really tired, suggest u go rest. dun continue le. dun strain urself man.. :cool:

JWNY
11-06-2006, 01:12 PM
We want more!

*pitch tent* :D

JWNY

xiong5182
11-06-2006, 01:18 PM
going to stay here for long now.. got wonderful story cumming up

playboy82
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM
hmm.. i felt quite discouraging, tat got one actually go n zap me, can anyone tell me wat is the min pts u need to get before u can post pics? i got lots of great pics too, me jus wana earn enough pts to do tat, so i need everybody support here. Thanks in advance.ok, here is ur story...

Hard_rock : wow, no wonder u put ur nick Virgo, does it mean Virgin?

Virgo : wah, u are so smart, yah. Ur nick is Hard_rock, does it means tat " it " is hard too?

Hard_rock: wow you are not bad too, smart gal.. haha

Virgo : tks

Hard_rock : so wats ur stats?

Virgo : why u wana know my stats wor, me very ugly de lah.. haha

Hard_rock : jus curious mah, wonder y u no bf, i dun mind looks de lah.

Virgo : hmm... ok lah, my stats are 34C 25 33. 1.7m, 48kg

Hard_rock :wow, bet tat u are a hot gal, u hav such a hot figure, how come still a virgin?

Virgo : hmm.... dunno...no body wants lor

Now , dirty thoughts come to my mind, i decided to go further.

Hard_rock : Hmm.... if u dun mind, then i want u lor.

Virgo : sure a not?me so ugly haha

Hard_rock : haha, sure la, we do cyber sex lor, let u hav a feel wat sex is like.

Virgo : dunno want la... me shy

Hard_rock: nvm de lah, its over the internet and i dun see u and u dun see me also.

Virgo :...........

Hard_rock : so how?

Virgo : still thinking....

Pleae up me if u find tat it is good.

superman
11-06-2006, 01:57 PM
keep going bro. :)

moodyz
11-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Nice story Bro remind me of last time IRC days :D
UPPED YOU

Cheers

combat79
11-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Alrite man..finally found a nice spot to camp. haha :D

playboy82
11-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Nice story Bro remind me of last time IRC days :D
UPPED YOU

Cheers

tks man, thanks for ur support, ihav put part 2 of the story, but it hav not load up yet, cos i am stil under moderation.. sad..

RedJacket
11-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Another friend betrayal story ... good man .... Pitching my tent here

jameslee1
11-06-2006, 04:46 PM
camping here already:)

AD69
11-06-2006, 05:04 PM
can anyone tell me wat is the min pts u need to get before u can post pics? i got lots of great pics too, me jus wana earn enough pts to do tat, so i need everybody support here. Thanks in advance.
There is no minimum points required to post pics. You can start a thread in the links exchange forum to post pics.

playboy82
11-06-2006, 05:34 PM
There is no minimum points required to post pics. You can start a thread in the links exchange forum to post pics.

But can i post my pic here?in Adult Discussion about sex?cos i can't seems to find the attach photo button

forumer
11-06-2006, 07:01 PM
matbe weixiong zap u... :D nvm, i up u

playboy82
11-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks forumer,for ur support by upping me, and in return, here is the next installerment.Enjoy it.

Hard_rock : come on la.. i promise u it will be fun de..

Virgo : erm... ok lor.. i will hav a try...

Hard_rock : ok, now tell me wat u are wearing.

Virgo : spaghetti strip and short skirt....

Hard_rock : icic, are u at home or at ppl house?

Virgo : me now at ppl house and tats a guy downstairs....he is my friend

Back in living, i am really getting all excited now, i started to get more n more horny... "hmm.. wat should i let her do" i thought to myself
Then a great idea come tomy mind.

Hard_rock : oh.. u mean ur guy friend is downstars, hmm.. can u go downstairs without ur bra n panties? bet will make him nose bleed
and u will feel high too.

Virgo : Dun wan la... me shy la.. some more he is my friend, althought i felt tat he is interested in me.

Taken aback, i wonder how she know i hav liking for her?

Hard_rock : oh, why u say tat he is interested in u?

Virgo : becos i always hav a feeling he is peeping on my breast whenever i bend down to take thing and also he kept stealing glance
on my butt when i am not looking, thinking tat i dun know. I also heard from some gossip tat he wana play n lick my ass big time.
But i am not surprise on this.

Hard_rock : why u are not surprise on this.

Virgo : k la, tell u honestly, i am doing some part time teaching in a sec sch, then i kinda like overheard the students' conversation from
my class tat if they are able to drug n rape one of the teacher , who will it be and which area they will touch and play wif. Then i
clearly heard my name being call out the most by the male student in my class and the area they very much like to play wif is my
butt. But come to think of it, i do notice i got a nice perky ass and often attract attention in the mrt n buses.

Hard_rock : wow, hearing this really make my cock stand, now u faster go downstairs n zao geng in front of him , see wats his reaction.
Try to seduce him, like drinking soyamilk in front of him.

Virgo : hmm... k lor. giv it a try, see how fun is it.

Please up me if u find tat it is good, i can promise u the next installment will be more n more exciting.Will post the next installment once u guys up me . see ya

big dick
12-06-2006, 01:43 AM
camping here now for the pic and clips.. cant wait..
think that i going to PCC... hehe

xphone
12-06-2006, 02:12 AM
waiting .... camping here too...

mica
12-06-2006, 02:35 AM
nice story..interesting..camping here..

mica
12-06-2006, 02:40 AM
nice story..interesting..camping here..

BigGuy
12-06-2006, 02:42 AM
hi fellow guys, me is a newbie here, decided to post some story to earn some points. Hope to earn enough pts to enable me to post clips n pic. So i am asking u all fellow semster to support me . Here are the story:

me tired le,will cont if the if the respond is good, pls up me if u all find tat its good. In addition, if u all hav any suggestion how the story should proceed,u all can also state it here.I will try my best to fulfill ur fantasy.

If u wanna post then do it. otherwise then dun post or start a new thread. since tired then stop posting instead of begging for points.

heartguy
12-06-2006, 03:06 AM
bro you story is good more pls

sinner82
12-06-2006, 04:42 AM
dun stop...

oeioei
12-06-2006, 09:25 AM
dun stop...
Sigh.set up too many tents liao......

But dun mind setting up another one here. :D

GLer
12-06-2006, 09:43 AM
waalan the story half half one, so short. faster leh :cool:

xlbeast
12-06-2006, 09:58 AM
nice story bro, i like this kind of story, keep it up

jdi813
12-06-2006, 09:59 AM
looks like things are going to get interesting :)

playboy82
12-06-2006, 11:41 AM
hmm... some ppl zap me, and never leave behind ur name, making me feel very discourage, i am jus a new bie wanting to earn some pts, y make life difficult for me, Ok here's the deal, i will cont to post the story once my pts reach 20.mean while, stay tune...

heartguy
12-06-2006, 12:03 PM
bro can say more your story everytime very short:(

wukong68
12-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Bro.. where is the next installments??

Like that halfway stop abit sian leh..
Hope to read yr new postings! :D
Pitching tentage liao!

bigass
12-06-2006, 01:35 PM
more more more ;)

sgblackdevil
12-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Stop asking people for point if the story is good I add you if not good I zap you:D ....reasonable...

Nokia3230
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
wOah! been in this place for a while and this story roCks! Yea man.. subscribing to this corner! :D

smlee
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
hmm.. i felt quite discouraging, tat got one actually go n zap me, can anyone tell me wat is the min pts u need to get before u can post pics? i got lots of great pics too, me jus wana earn enough pts to do tat, so i need everybody support here. Thanks in advance.ok, here is ur story...

Stop whining and carry on with your story :D . If you are good you will be awarded accordingly. If you keep whining , you probably get zapped faster than you can imagine

stephan
12-06-2006, 02:04 PM
When xiaxiong return back to home, pm me. I will up u 3 pts. :D

playboy82
12-06-2006, 03:15 PM
my Posting rules below state tat i may not post attachment, can any kind souls
tel me wat must i do to be able to post attachment?

poison
12-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Ok here's the deal, i will cont to post the story once my pts reach 20.mean while, stay tune...

Bro, points will come along when ur story is good n ppl like it.
Keep on asking might backfire n in the end kanna -20points..........u take care.

BigGuy
12-06-2006, 07:08 PM
I not interested in your story. Hand cramp then don't write. Beg for points i ZAP.

Skyslimit
12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Don't "beg" for points lah. What for? Only make people TL with you.

playboy82
12-06-2006, 09:54 PM
okok... since the respond is so damn good, i will now post the next part of the story......jus finish today only,

Back in the living room, i quickly keep away my laptop, and act like watching TV. Soon Cheryl came down, can really notice the difference
with or without bra, now can see her breast bouncing up n down when she walking down the stairs, almost felt like popping out , the
small fitting spaghetti strip is bearly enough to hold her 2 huge melon. I got to keep my cool, i told myself.

Me : cherly, why u coming down ? wana play PS2 wif me ah?

Cheryl : no la, come down to get some drink, i am thirsty.

Right after tat she disappear into the kitchen and come back wif a can of soya milk in her hand. She began drinking the milk when she
is walking out , suddenly she trip on the ps2 controller and the soyabean spill all over her, the sight of her spaghetti drench in soyabean
really turn me on big time, can see 2 black nipples. Aiyo, cheryl, u are so careless, i quickly make use of this chance n grab some
tissue and go to her to help her clean up the miss. I wipe her face 1st, then in a swift motion, i wipe her chest , then also "wipe" her
breast from time to time, the feeling is undescribable, without bra somemore.Can really feel tat her breast is really tender n bouncy.
After forever never ending wiping, she say thanks and proceed back upstairs. I quickly take out my laptp again and cont the play.

Hard_rock : Back ord?

Virgo : ya, jus now he is all eye on me when i am coming down, i purposly shake my boobs a bit more n then i go n grab a can of milk
thinking of drinking infront of him, but accidentally spill all over my body, ended up him comin over n help me wipe .

Hard_rock : i bet he make use of this opportunity to touch u right?

Virgo : he did kinda touch my breast, but i dunno if he is on purpose,think he is jus helping me out la. he seems really nice n helpful,
but i do feel a bit high when he accidentally touch my boobs jus now.

Hard_rock : i can make u higher, ur shirt is wet now right, y dun u take it off , and fondle ur breast, in front of the screen?

Virgo : hmm.... k

I quickly walk up the stairs bringing along my laptop, to see if she really wil took out her shirt, luck is on my side, the door to her room
is slight ajar.

will cont tml, no time to write,i really need all ur support. u all know wat to do if u like my story right... stay tune for more.....

blade
12-06-2006, 10:02 PM
hmm... some ppl zap me, and never leave behind ur name, making me feel very discourage, i am jus a new bie wanting to earn some pts, y make life difficult for me, Ok here's the deal, i will cont to post the story once my pts reach 20.mean while, stay tune...
hey bro, i find ur story up till now is still juz a tease...if u want points i think u better come up with something better and try post some longer entries with more details..
Im waiting for ur story.. Anyway i upped u le...cos my fantasy is to bonk my best fren gf..wahahah

Rally
13-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Actually, what is all these fixation about points about?

Can exchange for gifts or money????
haha.....:D

tapzs
13-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Very nice story....
Keep up the good work...

dudulu
13-06-2006, 09:51 AM
pls continue.... damn good lar!!:D

GLer
13-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Yea man, faster write your story la. Dun always write halfway and stop ask for more credits then continue a little bit. Dunno when the story will end sia.

steadypompipi
13-06-2006, 10:45 AM
:mad: How to zap ar????

sgrichard
13-06-2006, 01:37 PM
hello bro wonderful story.. keep going ..waiting to..kool

Artic
13-06-2006, 01:53 PM
hey...dun stop...I'm HARD AS ROCK liao.....:p

visvis
13-06-2006, 02:12 PM
if the writer not willing to write more and only type few lines what is the outcomes of his rep is up to all brother sister to decide .....is wasting spaces

ricardo
13-06-2006, 03:52 PM
ok this tory sound got potential, shall make an effort to check for updates. the teasing so far was good, so if the action part is as good will up u lah. can exchange gift or not is up to ah sam liao.

techienator
13-06-2006, 03:57 PM
bro... continue on... can't wait for the next part...

jimmyccc
13-06-2006, 04:58 PM
nice story.. keep it up but please stop asking people to up u... people will up u themselves if ur story's worth it... ;)

ps.. please make the story longer next time...

playboy82
14-06-2006, 12:34 AM
ok... here is the next installment, pls be patient ah, me can hardly find time to write..

I quickly walk up the stairs bringing along my laptop, to see if she really wil took out her shirt, luck is on my side, the door to her room
is slight ajar.

Wat i see is really beyond words, she had her shirt off, sitting in front of the pc, she look like n angel, her boobs is hugh, firm and juicy,
and is not saggy, its lifted up jus nice. Pink nipple some more, i almost wana dash in to bonk her.
Back to my sense, i cont wif the chat.

Virgo : u there? suddenly so quiet.

Hard_rock : i am also jerking myself, wif the image of u naked. are u fondling ur breast?how u feeling. y dun u take off ur skirt
as well.Then put one of ur finger in ur hole n imagine the downstair guy's dick is fucking u.

Virgo : erm... ok.

She slowly stands up, and take off her pink little skirt, wow, she got nice long legs too, so fair n radiant, now i can finally see full
view of her ass, its so nice n perky,its so flawless...no wonder most of her students wana play her ass. And her pussy.. its clean shaven
..... wow, i am willing to scarifice 10 yrs of not going to GL to bonk her man. Then she put her finger into her hole, wow.. can see from
the expression in her face tat she is enjoying everybit of it, no doubt cos i bet weixiong did not even pet wif her before, wat a loser.And
she cried out my name when she finger herself, and i cont typing in the irc.

Hard_rock :oh ya, so how u think of the guy below? is he a nice guy? would u like to do it wif him?

Virgo : ok la, tell u the truth, actually i got bf le, but he never fuck me or pet me before, he is too shy, and the guy below is jack, his best
friend, who is very interested in me.

Hard_rock : then would u like jack to fuck u big time?

Virgo : i dun know, but i feel really excited jus by thinking abt it.

Hard_rock :but u dun mind losing ur 1st time to him right?

Virgo : actually i long time wana lose it le, but my bf dun do me, and i dun mind losing it to jack if he has the courage to poke me,
but if i let him do it, then next time i and jack will feel embrass if we see each other.

Outside the room, wat she reply really turn me on big time, so how to i get to fuck her? the opportunity is jus infront of me, jus how to
go abt it? i think n think n think, finally, a great idea come to me.

Hard_rock : ok, y dun u go downstairs, then tell him tat u wana lay down to the sofa to sleep as u had jus taken some medicine.
Then see if he will make a move, while u can me pretending to be asleep, after he is done wif u, he will not feel embrass
as he tot that u are unaware of this matter.

Virgo : hmm. sounds like a good idea, k, i go n try it out, see if it works

She got up wear back her shirts n skirts, i know tat my chance ha come, i faster pack my laptop n hurried downstairs.
Finally, cheryl begin to make her way down.

me : cheryl, u ok, u look quite sick.

Cheryl : ya, i hav jus took some medicine, its making me sleepy, so i come down n take a nap.
lower down the tv volume k.

me : sure, u take a gd rest ba.

Then cheryl begin to dose off.

Stay tune for the next installment, it will be more n more juicer, and if any bro hav any ideas which want me to put in the story is also welcome. jus post here or pm me.

playboy82
14-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments <-----------------------------
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

hey, i hav ask a lot of time ord but no one seems to reply back, any kind souls out there can help? as in the above, why it stated tat i may not post attachment? wat must i do or how much pts i need before i can post? cos i got lotsa juicy pics waiting to show u bro here.

big dick
14-06-2006, 12:44 AM
upload them to any web image site eg www.tinypic.com

then u add url

heartguy
14-06-2006, 12:45 AM
a sorry bro i dun know.
but one thing i know your story is good waiting for next installment

dikk
14-06-2006, 01:51 AM
yo bro! good stuff there.. cant wait for more installments..
camping here liao :)

playboy82
14-06-2006, 03:34 AM
upload them to any web image site eg www.tinypic.com

then u add url

But i see most of u all never upload via anywebsite leh, jus post directly, how come i cannot post attachment??

donjean
14-06-2006, 09:50 AM
what type of photo you wanna post here?

playboy82
14-06-2006, 12:28 PM
what type of photo you wanna post here?

of course is nude pic la.... but do u know the reason y i cannot post attachment? izzit pts not enough?

and somebody zap me becos of tis, i know BIGDICK ord tell me to post the url using www.tinypic.com, but i jus wana know how can i post the pic directly, like some
other semster here, the pic literally is shown inside the posting, get it, pls read my reply before u zap me. JUs ans me tat question n i will stop asking.

maxim
14-06-2006, 12:40 PM
pls cont ur story...
:)

mammothwhale
14-06-2006, 12:59 PM
of course is nude pic la.... but do u know the reason y i cannot post attachment? izzit pts not enough?

and somebody zap me becos of tis, i know BIGDICK ord tell me to post the url using www.tinypic.com, but i jus wana know how can i post the pic directly, like some
other semster here, the pic literally is shown inside the posting, get it, pls read my reply before u zap me. JUs ans me tat question n i will stop asking.

1. Upload your pic to one of those photo services. (I recommend www.imagehigh.com)
2. After you upload, you will get a list of links to the photo you uploaded. The one you need is the last one: "Large Image for Forums".
3. Copy the line of code/URL into your post.
4. Click on Preview Post to see the results. The picture should be automatically loaded.

Hope that helps. I love your story. Looking forward to the next instalment. :D

AD69
14-06-2006, 01:04 PM
of course is nude pic la.... but do u know the reason y i cannot post attachment? izzit pts not enough?Bro,

No one in SBF can post with attachments not even if you have 1000+ points. You can only post your pics with a hosting site like what bro Big Dick had suggested.

playboy82
14-06-2006, 03:15 PM
1. Upload your pic to one of those photo services. (I recommend www.imagehigh.com)
2. After you upload, you will get a list of links to the photo you uploaded. The one you need is the last one: "Large Image for Forums".
3. Copy the line of code/URL into your post.
4. Click on Preview Post to see the results. The picture should be automatically loaded.

Hope that helps. I love your story. Looking forward to the next instalment. :D

kk.. tks man

playboy82
14-06-2006, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=playboy82]ok... here is the next installment, pls be patient ah, me can hardly find time to write..

is slight ajar.

Wat i see is really beyond words, she had her shirt off, sitting in front of the pc, she look like n angel, her boobs is hugh, firm and juicy,
and is not saggy, its lifted up jus nice. Pink nipple some more, i almost wana dash in to bonk her.

Hard_rock : i am also jerking myself, wif the image of u naked. are u fondling ur breast?how u feeling. y dun u take off ur skirt
as well.Then put one of ur finger in ur hole n imagine the downstair guy's dick is fucking u.

She slowly stands up, and take off her pink little skirt, wow, she got nice long legs too, so fair n radiant, now i can finally see full
view of her ass, its so nice n perky,its so flawless...no wonder most of her students wana play her ass. And her pussy.. its clean shaven
..... wow, i am willing to scarifice 10 yrs of not going to GL to bonk her man. Then she put her finger into her hole, wow.. can see from
the expression in her face tat she is enjoying everybit of it, no doubt cos i bet weixiong did not even pet wif her before, wat a loser.And

Hard_rock :oh ya, so how u think of the guy below? is he a nice guy? would u like to do it wif him?

Virgo : ok la, tell u the truth, actually i got bf le, but he never fuck me or pet me before, he is too shy, and the guy below is jack, his best

Virgo : actually i long time wana lose it le, but my bf dun do me, and i dun mind losing it to jack if he has the courage to poke me,
but if i let him do it, then next time i and jack will feel embrass if we see each other.

Outside the room, wat she reply really turn me on big time, so how to i get to fuck her? the opportunity is jus infront of me, jus how to

Hard_rock : ok, y dun u go downstairs, then tell him tat u wana lay down to the sofa to sleep as u had jus taken some medicine.
Then see if he will make a move, while u can me pretending to be asleep, after he is done wif u, he will not feel embrass

She got up wear back her shirts n skirts, i know tat my chance ha come, i faster pack my laptop n hurried downstairs.

Cheryl : ya, i hav jus took some medicine, its making me sleepy, so i come down n take a nap.

http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/1708_nice_leg.jpg (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)

i hav added a pic to increase the effect.... will upload more, stay tune !!!

maxxer
14-06-2006, 06:10 PM
http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/1708_nice_leg.jpg (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)

Wow is that her???Dammmm i wish i was your friend weixiong man!!!

cherish
14-06-2006, 06:15 PM
wah.. swee leh.. haha.. wan to up u de.. but no power to do so.. sianz~~
but its really is a nice pic with good story.. :rolleyes:

dudulu
14-06-2006, 08:05 PM
...damn steam lar.... camp here liao!! :p sure w upped u if i can do so!:D

playboy82
14-06-2006, 11:05 PM

Wow is that her???Dammmm i wish i was your friend weixiong man!!!

haha.. imagine she is the gal inside my story lor, lying on the sofa....

cassanova
14-06-2006, 11:18 PM
i tot it hers manz.....got the cfm look....:p

goodu
15-06-2006, 12:13 AM
one qns, she let u take this photo while you are playing game?

playboy82
15-06-2006, 12:21 AM
one qns, she let u take this photo while you are playing game?

i use the word " imagine " it is her right, ahha, its not her in the story la.. i jus put the pics to enhance the effect only

dna_gene
15-06-2006, 12:52 AM
..... wow, i am willing to scarifice 10 yrs of not going to GL to bonk her man.

:eek: You are willing to sacrifice 10 yrs of GL adventures just so that you can bonk her man, who happens to be your good friend, Weixiong!!!??? ^_^ Heehee!

big dick
15-06-2006, 12:58 AM
:eek: You are willing to sacrifice 10 yrs of GL adventures just so that you can bonk her man, who happens to be your good friend, Weixiong!!!??? ^_^ Heehee!

MAn.. this really crack me up.. a simple punctation mistake can really changed the whole meaning of the sentence..:p

iossshee
15-06-2006, 10:55 AM
wah sey very cute..... think i saw this photo in sggirls.com.......
i really ENVY sia wif such a girlfriends....:D

playboy82
15-06-2006, 01:43 PM
The respond is good, here is my next installment, hope u guys like it.

After she "dose off " abt 5 min, i begin to get closer to her, i know she is not sleeping, but i got to carry on wif the acting, i wisper:"
cheryl, cheryl, are u sleeping ord? " "cheryl...... ". Now she is soundly asleep, i bring my face closer to her body, smelling her hair,
got nice shampoo smell, then proceed to her neck, then while one hand reach for the top of the spagehtii over the chest area, pull
the shirt outward a bit so tat my nose can go inside and smell her braless breast. Wow, the feeling is like i am in heaven, her breast
smell so nice and of course got a little bit of the soya milk smell which made me more hornier. Then i proceed to her stomach then her
tighs, then i go between it, and smell her beloved clean shaven pussy.wow, no urine smell but got a bit of her body scent, which is nice.
Especially her ass , then i begin to lick a bit, in her ass crack, wow... its awsome. And i sense some shaking, she must be feeling horny
too, i thought to myself.

Then i went up, and begin to auto roam her whole body,i put my hands inside her shirt and begin to "feel " her 2 melons, wow, its so warm
and very tender and soft too, and very rossy..While i was doing this, i can sense tat her nipple has harden, then my the other hand, i reach
under the skirt, and play wif her butt, wow, the feeling is great, its very smooth n bouncy.. wat a great ass this gal got, God must hav been
very kind to her, by giving her all those assets. Then i slowly move to her ass crack, then begin to dig inside wif one of my finger, as
soon as my finger is inside, her breathing increase, can sense she is getting all exciting now.

http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/13120_nice_butt.jpg (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)
imagine her butt is tat perky, as in the pic.. wow.

This is her 1st time anyway, and i will make
it an unforgetable n memorable experience. Now my two hands are tie, one at her C cup breast, the other one at her ass, then i move my face
to her's and lick her ears, she shruggle a bit, then i move my mouth to her lips and once my lips touch her's, her tongue reached inside me
and we french like no tomorrow. Then i move my hand on the butt to her pussy, and begin to finger her as we kiss... wow, she is getting
more n more hot , then i remove her shirt, and begin to lick n suck her breast, her breast is very big, my one hand is not enough to hold them
i enjoy myself very much by sucking her pink nipple, come to think of it, even weixiong hav not done it, and i am the 1st bastard to do it.
I feel so excited when i come to think of this, indeed i am the luckiest man in the world. Then i go under her skirt, and spread her legs
apart and begin to " makan " her pussy, i stick my tongue out and poke it inside her pussy hole, she is wet instantly, i slowly lick it, taking
my time to enjoy the taste,.... wow... feels like heaven, i increase my licking speed and her pussy become wetter n wetter. Then i tongue
fuck her in............................................ out, in...........................................out, in................................................ .out,in........................................... ........out,
then i increase the speed, in...........................................out, in.....................................out, in....................out, in.............out, in...out,and woosh....
loads and loads of her juices ooz out of her pussy, like water fall, never seems to stop, I hav succeed, to make her squirt for the 1st time,
i quickly bring my mouth forward and begin to suck the juices... make sure i swallow and not waste a single bit of it, it taste a bit sweet,
like honey, She must be very conscious of her diet, i thought to myself. when i hav suck finish, i begin to rub some of her juice in her ass
crack area, ( to add some taste to it.. ahha ) and being to massage her butt, can see from the expression, even wif her eyes close, tat she is
enjoy every bit of it. Her ass is so hot n warm inside.. wow, her whole body is getting hot now, even when we are in air-con room.
Then while massaging her butt, i saw some left over milk in the table and begin to pour some on her breast, and the i suck it , gently,
imagining myself is sucking milk from her... wow, breast feeding, i tot to myself. I must say tat her breast is really tender n bouncy, the feel
is so undescribable when u squeeze it, even the shape is nice, not saggy n not too pointed, it reminds me of the breast i saw in ( Jin Pin Mei )
is excatly the same as the actress, yang shi min. wow.

After wat it seems like a life time sucking n playing wif her ass, i took off my pants, then i suddenly realise, I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO
BRING CONDOM. SHIT i cried to myself. I walk up n down the room, panick, wat should i do, hmm.. i wonder if cheryl would mind if
i fuck her raw? Then an idea come to my mind, i cried out loud , saying " shit, i forgot to bring condom, wonder if cheryl would mind me
fucking her raw". Then i saw her still "sleeping" in the sofa, no movement, she must be thinking, i tot to myself. Then i carry on," Maybe
i will stop for the day, since i no condom" immediately, she moan a bit. Hmm, this must be the indication of the green light .

hairysg
16-06-2006, 01:14 AM
just do it, carry on

RedJacket
16-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Don't wait liao... just poke your prick inside and continue the story.

Awaiting for your poking! :)

asdfghjkl
16-06-2006, 03:19 AM
good story with peektures somemore! brilliant!

Brother...Bob
16-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Brother ... playBoy82

Good job ! Brother ..... me Upz you with mine little 2 pts .....
and U deserved it, Keep it cumming !

Brother...Bob

STi-
16-06-2006, 01:04 PM
so bro is ur story a real life story or a friction 1? anyway its juicy... keep them cumming!

SilviaS13
17-06-2006, 03:51 AM
i duno abt u guys but the thought of using condom when its not commercial sex and when so young and innocent and horny and naive never came to my mind....especially when its so spontaneous and happening like this. now older and more mature liao even if not commercial sex would have thought abt it la.

based on this conception of mine, would say this is a fiction story, but nice and made me steam nevertheless.

powerspotlight
17-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Hehe,, do u think its nice to f**k yr bro gf... come on,, imagine yr gf is being f**k by other guys also.. haha... if yr bro find out,, its will be happening...

playboy82
18-06-2006, 01:57 AM
here is the last installment, hope u guys like it

After she "dose off " abt 5 min, i begin to get closer to her, i know she is not sleeping, but i got to carry on wif the acting, i wisper:"
cheryl, cheryl, are u sleeping ord? " "cheryl...... ". Now she is soundly asleep, i bring my face closer to her body, smelling her hair,
got nice shampoo smell, then proceed to her neck, then while one hand reach for the top of the spagehtii over the chest area, pull
the shirt outward a bit so tat my nose can go inside and smell her braless breast. Wow, the feeling is like i am in heaven, her breast
smell so nice and of course got a little bit of the soya milk smell which made me more hornier. Then i proceed to her stomach then her
tighs, then i go between it, and smell her beloved clean shaven pussy.wow, no urine smell but got a bit of her body scent, which is nice.
Especially her ass , then i begin to lick a bit, in her ass crack, wow... its awsome. And i sense some shaking, she must be feeling horny

Then i went up, and begin to auto roam her whole body,i put my hands inside her shirt and begin to "feel " her 2 melons, wow, its so warm
and very tender and soft too, and very rossy..While i was doing this, i can sense tat her nipple has harden, then my the other hand, i reach
under the skirt, and play wif her butt, wow, the feeling is great, its very smooth n bouncy.. wat a great ass this gal got, God must hav been
very kind to her, by giving her all those assets. Then i slowly move to her ass crack, then begin to dig inside wif one of my finger, as
soon as my finger is inside, her breathing increase, can sense she is getting all exciting now. This is her 1st time anyway, and i will make
it an unforgetable n memorable experience. Now my two hands are tie, one at her C cup breast, the other one at her ass, then i move my face
to her's and lick her ears, she shruggle a bit, then i move my mouth to her lips and once my lips touch her's, her tongue reached inside me
and we french like no tomorrow. Then i move my hand on the butt to her pussy, and begin to finger her as we kiss... wow, she is getting
more n more hot , then i remove her shirt, and begin to lick n suck her breast, her breast is very big, my one hand is not enough to hold them
i enjoy myself very much by sucking her pink nipple, come to think of it, even weixiong hav not done it, and i am the 1st bastard to do it.
I feel so excited when i come to think of this, indeed i am the luckiest man in the world. Then i go under her skirt, and spread her legs
apart and begin to " makan " her pussy, i stick my tongue out and poke it inside her pussy hole, she is wet instantly, i slowly lick it, taking
my time to enjoy the taste,.... wow... feels like heaven, i increase my licking speed and her pussy become wetter n wetter. Then i tongue
fuck her in............................................ out, in...........................................out, in................................................ .out,in........................................... ........out,
then i increase the speed, in...........................................out, in.....................................out, in....................out, in.............out, in...out,and woosh....
loads and loads of her juices ooz out of her pussy, like water fall, never seems to stop, I hav succeed, to make her squirt for the 1st time,
i quickly bring my mouth forward and begin to suck the juices... make sure i swallow and not waste a single bit of it, it taste a bit sweet,
like honey, She must be very conscious of her diet, i thought to myself. when i hav suck finish, i begin to rub some of her juice in her ass
crack area, ( to add some taste to it.. ahha ) and being to massage her butt, can see from the expression, even wif her eyes close, tat she is
enjoy every bit of it. Her ass is so hot n warm inside.. wow, her whole body is getting hot now, even when we are in air-con room.
Then while massaging her butt, i saw some left over milk in the table and begin to pour some on her breast, and the i suck it , gently,
imagining myself is sucking milk from her... wow, breast feeding, i tot to myself. I must say tat her breast is really tender n bouncy, the feel
is so undescribable when u squeeze it, even the shape is nice, not saggy n not too pointed, it reminds me of the breast i saw in ( Jin Pin Mei )

After wat it seems like a life time sucking n playing wif her ass, i took off my pants, then i suddenly realise, I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO
BRING CONDOM. SHIT i cried to myself. I walk up n down the room, panick, wat should i do, hmm.. i wonder if cheryl would mind if
i fuck her raw? Then an idea come to my mind, i cried out loud , saying " shit, i forgot to bring condom, wonder if cheryl would mind me
fucking her raw". Then i saw her still "sleeping" in the sofa, no movement, she must be thinking, i tot to myself. Then i carry on," Maybe
i will stop for the day, since i no condom" immediately, she moan a bit. Hmm, this must be the indication of the green light .

i waste no time in taking off my pants, and remove my underwear, i look at the time, weixiong may be back in anytime, so i must be fast,
i go to her, lift up her skirt, then spread her legs, and slowly, i insert my fully eracted cock into her pussy, bit by bit, gently, cos i know
she still virgin, so i got to be gently, to let her hav the highest enjoyment, finally my whole dick is inside her, she started to prespire, sweats
tickle down her breast, it turns be on greatly, gently i begin to perform my pulling motion of my dick , very gently, and when my cock is
about to leave her virgina, in one swift and double quick time motion, WHAM BANG !!! i thrust my metal rod into her, she moan out
load instanly, she can pretend to be asleep, but she cannot control her moaning n her feeling, OHH.. the sensation i get is heavenly
too, is beyond words can describe, the moment i tot of bonking my buddy's gf, and in his house somemore,i feel so excited n i can't
control myself and begin to wack her harder, every trust of my rod into hers is full force but the speed will change, following the rythmn,
i , IN................................................ .................................................. ...................................out, IN................................................ .........................................out,
INNNNNNNNNN....................................... .............OUT, INNNNNNNNNNNN..................................... ......................out,IN...................... ..............................out
I can feel tat her virgina become tighter a bit while bonking her, she is having her 2nd orgasim now, the 1st one is while i am tongue
fucking her jus now, wow...... but i am not done yet, i am going to giv her 3.............................make sure she remember it for the rest of her life
Her pussy is so tight and while bonking, her pussy juice spill out everytime i ramp my cock into hers, wow, she sure has a wet n
watery pussy . Then i turn her ard n fuck her doggy, wif one hand holding her breast, i cont bonking her, now she is all sweat up, even
the room is cold ( Air-condition room), even her hair is all drench,even the sofa has her juice and her sweat, of course, mine too.
i am sure she is having a great time as well, i tot to myself. Poor weixiong there he is at the church, praying for his gf n here i am ,
bonking the hell out of her.Her moan gets louder n louder, OHHHHHHH... i can't take it anymore,..........IN.............................. .....OUT,
she moan louder n louder............................... and i pump harder.......................................
IN.......................OUT, IN..............OUT, IN......OUT, IN...OUT, IN OUT, INOUT and out i cum, her pussy tighten and i shoot at her at the same time,
both cum together, wow, the feeling is so shiok. As promise, i hav given her 3 unforgetable orgasam.

http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/30900_wife00.bmp (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)

immediatly, i lay back on the sofa, feeling all drain out, its sure energy consuming to bonk tis horny bitch. Then i loook at her, she is
there, lying in the sofa as well, panting , wif a satisfying look on her face and her whole body is perspiring, wif her eyes close as well,
aft 5 min cool down, i go over her n help her wear back her clothing.Now she is sleeping soundly, she is completly shack up. Then i proceed
to clean up the mess on the sofa, now the whole room is fill wif our body smell, hope weixiong will not notice when he come back. hehe

After a while, weixiong is back, and cheryl has also waken, while i cont to watch tv, i ask her, " cheryl, how are u feeling aft the nap on
the sofa?" Cheryl , wif her whole face blushing, reply " i am feeling a lot more better, thanks for ur concern " "Of course u are feeling much
better," i tot to myself.haha

End of part 1

techienator
18-06-2006, 10:51 AM
bravo... a need tat has been satisified... bro, looking forward to the next part... dun keep us waiting for too long...

jimmyccc
18-06-2006, 04:38 PM
nice story.... my humble 5 points for u...

playboy82
18-06-2006, 05:29 PM
A million thanks to jimmyccc, Raffles88, lyc_hmm and those who up me, thanks for ur support. It encourage me greatly to write the story.

BeachM
18-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Keep it up bro.. pts coming soon..

Hell_hunter
18-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Wow, gd story... should continue n have more parts of it..... supporting u all the ways man...

stephan
18-06-2006, 11:12 PM
nice story...as I promised before, please give me few days time, I will up u soon. Cheers! ;)

oeioei
19-06-2006, 12:05 AM
After a while, weixiong is back, and cheryl has also waken, while i cont to watch tv, i ask her, " cheryl, how are u feeling aft the nap on
the sofa?" Cheryl , wif her whole face blushing, reply " i am feeling a lot more better, thanks for ur concern " "Of course u are feeling much

End of part 1

So now have to wait for part 2 liao........:p

xtrax
19-06-2006, 02:32 PM
1st part about bestfriend's gf...what bout 2nd part? the gf's sister? haha. keep up the good work.

deffboy
19-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Good Steamy story.......

Xgenre
20-06-2006, 12:13 AM
1st part about bestfriend's gf...what bout 2nd part? the gf's sister? haha. keep up the good work.

Aiyah, 2nd part is about the other virgin in the story. Writer will take away the virginity of this other virgin.

Still can't guess who this last remaining virgin is in this story? It is his BESTFRIEND lor! :D

BQFreak
20-06-2006, 01:32 PM
tats it? anymore??

big dick
20-06-2006, 02:37 PM
is this the end? :(

stephan
22-06-2006, 01:06 AM
bro,
just upped u. got part 2?

Artic
22-06-2006, 11:52 PM
con't pls....;)

lampaji
07-07-2006, 12:15 PM
althought got saying " peng you qi, bu ke qi " - frens wife cannot bang

but i love the story... the tension is building up and weisiong could be back anytime!~!~!~! Super duper horny siah....

adrian_534
22-07-2006, 05:50 AM
waitin 4 e story to carry on is tat all?:confused:

playboy82
22-09-2007, 11:28 PM
okok.. after so long.. i finally had time to cont my story... this is the cont of part 1... so bros here.. pls enjoy..

Part 2 : Cheryl get fuck behind her bf's back again!!!

So another sunday come again, and as usual, wei xiong is out to church, leaving me and cheryl alone in the house.
Since after the sexposure wif cheryl last sunday... i still very much of thinking ot fucking her , for the 2nd time. So i log on to the internet again,
Without long, i found her nick,

Hard_rock :hi, its me, remember? hows life?

Virgo : ya i remember.. lifes been good....

Hard_rock : So last week after our conversation hw? did u seduce Jack and hav sex wif him?

Virgo : erm...ya... he took advantage of me while i was "sleeping", he thought i was deep asleep, but i was not.

Hard_rock : wah, u so daring, actually let him fuck u.... then ur bf how?

Virgo : Ya, i also duno why i let him have his way ... but during the whole session wif him, its very exciting and i feel reallly high, and remorse at the
same time, cos i actually lost my virgin to other guy instead to my bf... And i actually cum more than 3 times. feeling so good.. and never before

Hard_rock :wow... so u feel embrass aft that, when u see jack?

Virgo : Ya, and i actually miss it.... cos that time is my 1st time, a bit nervous, so not 100% enjoying it.but i dun think he willl do it again la

Hard_rock :huh? you willing to let him fuck u again?

Virgo : hmm... i dun know, maybe i will let him fuck 1 more time lor... cos i really miss the feeling he give me.But hard la.... how to initial it...

Hard_rock :simple, u seduce him again lor... remove ur bra and panties... jus wear a super large t shirt, say u cold, then find some excuse to lure him to hug u lor...

Virgo :hmm... sounds great, maybe i can wear my sexy sleep wear, the strip type.

Hard_rock : .... will do also...

Virgo :okok

Imagine she is wearing this, but without bra and panties>
http://i1.tinypic.com/660y4o0.jpg

Soon, Cheryl is coming down... , i pretend on to watch tv on the sofa and quickly turn the aircon to the strongest, wif my lap top close of course,
she really wear a one piece sexy sleep wear, and can see that she never bra, cos the 2 pink nipples can be seen over the thin material if her sleepwear,
once down , she said:

Cheryl: hey jack, watch TV never jio me...

me : dun want to disturb u mah.. haha, btw u look very sexy in this dress... then i begin to scan from top to down

Cheryl: yao si ah... dun anyhow se see hor... she say jokingly.

After 10 mins of watching tv....

Cheryl: jack, i feel very cold leh, u not cold?

me(laughing to myself): erm.. no leh... u cold ah? then u sit closer to me lor...

Cheryl: k lor.....

Then she begin to move herself closer to me, sitting side by side to me quietly. ..My arm touching her arm, btw i am wearing singlet.
She sit so close that i can smell her hair... her body fragrance really turn me on...i can see that she is blushing now.
I knew i had to arouse her further, so i said:

me: Cheryl, u still cold?

Cheryl: ya, very....

Then without further waiting, i put an arm ard her and begin to rub her hands with both my hands( test water)
haha, no resist...Ho Sey Liao, then after rubbing, i leave my right arm on her wrist area, no resist..
After abt a min or so... ( anyway i am not really concentrating on the TV now, dun even know what i am watching),then i slowly, inch by inch, pull
her closer towards me... she responded, and lean closer too, head almost touching my shoulder...i become bolder and say:

Me: think u still very cold, come, let me hug u, to transmit some body heat to u...
Then my left arm reach for her smooth slender legs and pull them over my tighs and begin to hug her... closer and closer...
now my right arm is holding her waist while my left hand is smoofing her smooth legs..i can feel that her body is hot.... but she jus lean on my chest
quitely....i have to act fast... before wei xiong come back.

To be cont if the respond is good
Do post the possible outcome or plot that u fancy too..

AD69
23-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Welcome back bro. Do continue with the story.

peckpeck
23-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Bravo!

Keep up the good work, your story sure is good :D

drogba
23-09-2007, 01:29 AM
nice story

playboy82
23-09-2007, 01:31 AM
erm.... any action done to support my story...? lol

MnlBkk
23-09-2007, 02:12 AM
wow after 1 year you are back!

playboy82
23-09-2007, 02:45 AM
cont.... please up me if u all felt it it is good...

me: strange, u say u feel cold., but ur body very hot leh...
Cheryl: issit...
me: ya, see.. ( then i begin to use this lame excuse and begin to feel her.... touching her arm, fore head, neck, her cheek(blushing), her leg.....

Me: see... so hot....
Cheryl(sexily): i also dun know why so hot....
Me: let me see where else is hot..

Then i move my left hand higher up her leg,slide underneath her dress, to her tigh..feeling her inner tigh slowly, inner and inner, feeling her pussy...
while my right hand brush down one of her shoulder strip and slide in...slowly sliding to her C cup breast and cupping it...

Me: how come u like never wear bra and panties?
cheryl( moaning): dunno.. forgot to wear lor.... ( begin to moan softly)

Then i feel that juices is flowing down her tigh....

Me: hey, something is wrong, not only u feel hot, but ur tigh area is wet as well.., let me have a look wats happening to u...
Cheryl: huh? Wei................... JACK...

without waiting for her to finish, i pull up her dress, and poke 2 finger in to inspect her pussy...and begin digging out more juice..

Cheryl: Nooooooooo.... wei... stop.. how come i got so many juice ozzing out?
me: i also dunno... let me suck it out for u...

http://i10.tinypic.com/5yd6wr9.jpg

I lift her leg up and begin to suck her pussy.. wow , it taste like heaven man... sweet pussy juice... savouring every bit of it.

Cheryl: Ahhhhh....yao si ah.. dun need to suck it out la... ahhh ahhh ahhh

i ignore her and cont sucking...

Lessien
23-09-2007, 05:26 AM
Why are u upping this guy?

It's a repost man. Either that this guy copied n pasted it for points.

Im sure the seniors know about it ... oh wells... carry on the scam =)

matong36
23-09-2007, 11:17 AM
hey, dont mind posting the previous pictures again.
missed those pictures of her you took.
so far, story has been nice, keep it up.

JrBoy
24-09-2007, 12:51 PM
great story bro ! i can still rem how the story goes even though reading it last year .. :D

kawada
24-09-2007, 04:50 PM
nice story..pls more

Elementary
24-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Do continue with the story. Camping here to read.

playboy82
26-09-2007, 07:30 AM
thanks for all the comments.....
Here is the repost of part 1, since so many bro ask for it

Weixiong and i are best friends, we get to know each other during bmt, and we become buddy since then.My name is Jack.
Let me tell u abit more abt weixiong, he is a regular church goer,extremely shy in nature and believe in sex after marriage, he
get to know his 1st and only girlfriend in his colleuge, her name is Xue Ting,cheryl. Cheryl is 18yrs old, comes from a gals sch, now
doing part-time teaching in a sec sch after graduate from JC, to earn some money for university.When i 1st saw her, she really make
my cock stand, standing 1.7m tall, weight abt 48, hour shape figure, slim wrist, a huge melon, abt cup C, looks abit like media cock
actress, ow xuan, even hair look alike,when ever i look at her, i always visualise in my mind how she would look naked but wat really
caught me off is her perky ass, its so perfect in shape, the thought of licking
and fingering her ass really blew my minds off.She join belle dancing while in JC, maybe tats aids to her well bulit juicy perky ass.
She also has fair white milky skin, my ideal type of gal, will make heads turn everywhere.So going out wif her sometimes really boost

Every weekends, i would visit weixiong, to play ps2 wif him, cheryl would also be there, but weixiong hav to go to church in the morning,
so everytime would leave me and cheryl a few hrs alone together, as his parent are working.But cheryl would always chat wif her friends in
IRC in his room, then i would be in the living room downstairs playing PS2. I happen to know cheryl's nick( Virgo) in irc during one of the
conversation from weixiong. Then during 1 weekends, a thoughts come to my mind, to play a prank on her. i brng along my laptop to
weixiong house.As usual, weixiong go to church, wound't be back in 3-4 hrs, cheryl goes to his room playing irc, then left me in the living
room.

I switch on my laptop, and log on to irc, and sure enough, i saw the nick virgo in one of the more popular channel,so i proceed to chat
wif her.

Virgo : Sure, 18/f here, my name is Xue Ting aka cheryl. urs?

Back in living room, i tot to myself, why cheryl lie abt not having bf? Initially i only wana find out if she is a virgin and did she hav sex wif
weixiong, to play prank on her, but now she reply she got no bf, so i play along also.

Virgo : wah, u are so smart, yah. Ur nick is Hard_rock, does it means tat " it " is hard too?

Hard_rock :wow, bet tat u are a hot gal, u hav such a hot figure, how come still a virgin?

Hard_rock : haha, sure la, we do cyber sex lor, let u hav a feel wat sex is like.

Hard_rock: nvm de lah, its over the internet and i dun see u and u dun see me also.

Back in living, i am really getting all excited now, i started to get more n more horny... "hmm.. wat should i let her do" i thought to myself

Hard_rock : oh.. u mean ur guy friend is downstars, hmm.. can u go downstairs without ur bra n panties? bet will make him nose bleed

Virgo : Dun wan la... me shy la.. some more he is my friend, althought i felt tat he is interested in me.

Virgo : becos i always hav a feeling he is peeping on my breast whenever i bend down to take thing and also he kept stealing glance
on my butt when i am not looking, thinking tat i dun know. I also heard from some gossip tat he wana play n lick my ass big time.

Virgo : k la, tell u honestly, i am doing some part time teaching in a sec sch, then i kinda like overheard the students' conversation from
my class tat if they are able to drug n rape one of the teacher , who will it be and which area they will touch and play wif. Then i
clearly heard my name being call out the most by the male student in my class and the area they very much like to play wif is my
butt. But come to think of it, i do notice i got a nice perky ass and often attract attention in the mrt n buses.

Hard_rock : wow, hearing this really make my cock stand, now u faster go downstairs n zao geng in front of him , see wats his reaction.

Back in the living room, i quickly keep away my laptop, and act like watching TV. Soon Cheryl came down, can really notice the difference
with or without bra, now can see her breast bouncing up n down when she walking down the stairs, almost felt like popping out , the
small fitting spaghetti strip is bearly enough to hold her 2 huge melon. I got to keep my cool, i told myself.

Right after tat she disappear into the kitchen and come back wif a can of soya milk in her hand. She began drinking the milk when she
is walking out , suddenly she trip on the ps2 controller and the soyabean spill all over her, the sight of her spaghetti drench in soyabean
really turn me on big time, can see 2 black nipples. Aiyo, cheryl, u are so careless, i quickly make use of this chance n grab some
tissue and go to her to help her clean up the miss. I wipe her face 1st, then in a swift motion, i wipe her chest , then also "wipe" her
breast from time to time, the feeling is undescribable, without bra somemore.Can really feel tat her breast is really tender n bouncy.
After forever never ending wiping, she say thanks and proceed back upstairs. I quickly take out my laptp again and cont the play.

playboy82
26-09-2007, 07:32 AM
thanks for all the comments.....
Here is the repost of part 1, since so many bro ask for it

actress, ow xuan, even hair look alike,when ever i look at her, i always visualise in my mind how she would look naked but wat really
caught me off is her perky ass, its so perfect in shape, the thought of licking

room.

wif her.

Virgo : Sure, 18/f here, my name is Xue Ting aka cheryl. urs?

playboy82
26-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Hard_rock : Back ord?

Virgo : ya, jus now he is all eye on me when i am coming down, i purposly shake my boobs a bit more n then i go n grab a can of milk
thinking of drinking infront of him, but accidentally spill all over my body, ended up him comin over n help me wipe .

Hard_rock : i bet he make use of this opportunity to touch u right?

Virgo : he did kinda touch my breast, but i dunno if he is on purpose,think he is jus helping me out la. he seems really nice n helpful,
but i do feel a bit high when he accidentally touch my boobs jus now.

Hard_rock : i can make u higher, ur shirt is wet now right, y dun u take it off , and fondle ur breast, in front of the screen?

Virgo : hmm.... k

is slight ajar.

http://i23.tinypic.com/mtrncx.jpg

playboy82
26-09-2007, 07:36 AM

soon as my finger is inside, her breathing increase, can sense she is getting all exciting now.

Imagine her butt is as the pic , so prerky

http://i24.tinypic.com/x3h310.jpg

i waste no time in taking off my pants, and remove my underwear, i look at the time, weixiong may be back in anytime, so i must be fast,
i go to her, lift up her skirt, then spread her legs, and slowly, i insert my fully eracted cock into her pussy, bit by bit, gently, cos i know
she still virgin, so i got to be gently, to let her hav the highest enjoyment, finally my whole dick is inside her, she started to prespire, sweats
tickle down her breast, it turns be on greatly, gently i begin to perform my pulling motion of my dick , very gently, and when my cock is
about to leave her virgina, in one swift and double quick time motion, WHAM BANG !!! i thrust my metal rod into her, she moan out
load instanly, she can pretend to be asleep, but she cannot control her moaning n her feeling, OHH.. the sensation i get is heavenly
too, is beyond words can describe, the moment i tot of bonking my buddy's gf, and in his house somemore,i feel so excited n i can't
control myself and begin to wack her harder, every trust of my rod into hers is full force but the speed will change, following the rythmn,
i , IN................................................ .................................................. ...................................out, IN................................................ .........................................out,
INNNNNNNNNN....................................... .............OUT, INNNNNNNNNNNN..................................... ......................out,IN...................... ..............................out
I can feel tat her virgina become tighter a bit while bonking her, she is having her 2nd orgasim now, the 1st one is while i am tongue
fucking her jus now, wow...... but i am not done yet, i am going to giv her 3.............................make sure she remember it for the rest of her life
Her pussy is so tight and while bonking, her pussy juice spill out everytime i ramp my cock into hers, wow, she sure has a wet n
watery pussy . Then i turn her ard n fuck her doggy, wif one hand holding her breast, i cont bonking her, now she is all sweat up, even
the room is cold ( Air-condition room), even her hair is all drench,even the sofa has her juice and her sweat, of course, mine too.
i am sure she is having a great time as well, i tot to myself. Poor weixiong there he is at the church, praying for his gf n here i am ,
bonking the hell out of her.Her moan gets louder n louder, OHHHHHHH... i can't take it anymore,..........IN.............................. .....OUT,
she moan louder n louder............................... and i pump harder.......................................
IN.......................OUT, IN..............OUT, IN......OUT, IN...OUT, IN OUT, INOUT and out i cum, her pussy tighten and i shoot at her at the same time,
both cum together, wow, the feeling is so shiok. As promise, i hav given her 3 unforgetable orgasam.

immediatly, i lay back on the sofa, feeling all drain out, its sure energy consuming to bonk tis horny bitch. Then i loook at her, she is
there, lying in the sofa as well, panting , wif a satisfying look on her face and her whole body is perspiring, wif her eyes close as well,
aft 5 min cool down, i go over her n help her wear back her clothing.Now she is sleeping soundly, she is completly shack up. Then i proceed
to clean up the mess on the sofa, now the whole room is fill wif our body smell, hope weixiong will not notice when he come back. hehe

End of part 1

playboy82
26-09-2007, 07:37 AM

End of part 1

playboy82
26-09-2007, 07:46 AM

End of part 1

playboy82
26-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Repost of part 2( with new added pic)

So another sunday come again, and as usual, wei xiong is out to church, leaving me and cheryl alone in the house.
Since after the sexposure wif cheryl last sunday... i still very much of thinking ot fucking her , for the 2nd time. So i log on to the internet again,
Without long, i found her nick,

Hard_rock :hi, its me, remember? hows life?

Virgo : ya i remember.. lifes been good....

Hard_rock : So last week after our conversation hw? did u seduce Jack and hav sex wif him?

Virgo : erm...ya... he took advantage of me while i was "sleeping", he thought i was deep asleep, but i was not.

Hard_rock : wah, u so daring, actually let him fuck u.... then ur bf how?

Virgo : Ya, i also duno why i let him have his way ... but during the whole session wif him, its very exciting and i feel reallly high, and remorse at the
same time, cos i actually lost my virgin to other guy instead to my bf... And i actually cum more than 3 times. feeling so good.. and never before

Hard_rock :wow... so u feel embrass aft that, when u see jack?

Virgo : Ya, and i actually miss it.... cos that time is my 1st time, a bit nervous, so not 100% enjoying it.but i dun think he willl do it again la

Hard_rock :huh? you willing to let him fuck u again?

Virgo : hmm... i dun know, maybe i will let him fuck 1 more time lor... cos i really miss the feeling he give me.But hard la.... how to initial it...

Hard_rock :simple, u seduce him again lor... remove ur bra and panties... jus wear a super large t shirt, say u cold, then lure him to hug u lor...

Virgo :hmm... sounds great, maybe i can wear my sexy sleep wear, the strip type.

Hard_rock : .... will do also...

Virgo :okok

Soon, Cheryl is coming down... , i pretend on to watch tv on the sofa and quickly turn the aircon to the strongest, wif my lap top close of course,
she really wear a one piece sexy sleep wear, and can see that she never bra, cos the 2 pink nipples can be seen over the thin material if her sleepwear,
once down , she said:

http://i23.tinypic.com/t6fj1y.jpg

Cheryl: hey jack, watch TV never jio me...

me : dun want to disturb u mah.. haha, btw u look very sexy in this dress... then i begin to scan from top to down

Cheryl: yao si ah... dun anyhow se see hor... she say jokingly.

After 10 mins of watching tv....

Cheryl: jack, i feel very cold leh, u not cold?

me(laughing to myself): erm.. no leh... u cold ah? then u sit closer to me lor...

Cheryl: k lor.....

Then she begin to move herself closer to me, sitting side by side to me quietly. ..My arm touching her arm, btw i am wearing singlet.
She sit so close that i can smell her hair... her body fragrance really turn me on...i can see that she is blushing now.
I knew i had to arouse her further, so i said:

me: Cheryl, u still cold?

Cheryl: ya, very....

Then without further waiting, i put an arm ard her and begin to rub her hands with both my hands( test water)
haha, no resist...Ho Sey Liao, then after rubbing, i leave my right arm on her wrist area, no resist..
After abt a min or so... ( anyway i am not really concentrating on the TV now, dun even know what i am watching),then i slowly, inch by inch, pull
her closer towards me... she responded, and lean closer too, head almost touching my shoulder...i become bolder and say:

Me: think u still very cold, come, let me hug u, to transmit some body heat to u...
Then my left arm reach for her smooth slender legs and pull them over my tighs and begin to hug her... closer and closer...
now my right arm is holding her waist while my left hand is smoofing her smooth legs..i can feel that her body is hot.... but she jus lean on my chest
quitely....i have to act fast... before wei xiong come back.

playboy82
26-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Cont of the story, finally had time to write it, Hope to hear more comment..

me: strange, u say u feel cold., but ur body very hot leh...
Cheryl: issit...
me: ya, see.. ( then i begin to use this lame excuse and begin to feel her.... touching her arm, fore head, neck, her cheek(blushing), her leg.....

Me: see... so hot....
Cheryl(sexily): i also dun know why so hot....
Me: let me see where else is hot..

Then i move my left hand higher up her leg,slide underneath her dress, to her tigh..feeling her inner tigh slowly, inner and inner, feeling her pussy...
while my right hand brush down one of her shoulder strip and slide in...slowly sliding to her C cup breast and cupping it...

Me: how come u like never wear bra and panties?
cheryl( moaning): dunno.. forgot to wear lor.... ( begin to moan softly)

Then i feel that juices is flowing down her tigh....

Me: hey, something is wrong, not only u feel hot, but ur tigh area is wet as well.., let me have a look wats happening to u...
Cheryl: huh? Wei................... JACK...

without waiting for her to finish, i pull up her dress, and poke 2 finger in to inspect her pussy...and begin digging out more juice..

Cheryl: Nooooooooo.... wei... stop.. how come i got so many juice ozzing out?
me: i also dunno... let me suck it out for u...

I lift her leg up and begin to suck her pussy.. wow , it taste like heaven man... sweet pussy juice... savouring every bit of it.

http://i24.tinypic.com/15g6kuu.jpg

Cheryl: Ahhhhh....yao si ah.. dun need to suck it out la... ahhh ahhh ahhh

i ignore her and cont sucking...

Cheryl: wei.. Jack.. cannot like this one.. i got bf le...
But while she say this, her tigh clamp tighter on my face, completely buried my face into her pussy.....making me suck deeper and deeper.

Cheryl: ah..... ah.... ah....deeper..suck deeper..

After like sucking forever, i held her up, and look deeply in her eyes..

Cheryl: think we better stop le...before we get too..........

Before she finish, i quickly french her.. real deep and passionate french...then i mutter.. " before we get too wat?"
Cheryl mutter while frenching:" dosen't matter le"

now we both are sweating from head to toe, although the aircon is full blast, still frenching...
After 15min of frenching, she suddenly pull me back and turn away..saying:
Cheryl: jack, i can let u do whatever you want to me this time, but u cannot tell anyone abt it, including my bf k?
Me: of course i won't tell.
Then i turn her over and carry her, all the way to weixiong bed room, lay her on the bed and begin pumping her, since she had given the green light.
When i abt to insert in...Cheryl remind me to put on condom... which i gladly put on.
She really is a horny gal..her juice keep ozzing out as i pump her, we both sweating all over, drenching the bed sheet with our sweat and her pussy juice,
then i attack her breast, wow.. really squeezy... full of sweat..
then i pump her in doggie style,
http://i21.tinypic.com/b5l8vs.jpg

trusting her so hard that her breasts bouncing to and fro... causing the sweat on her breast flying all over also..
wow. wat a sight...

Cheryl: Jack.. not too hard, ... ( but she her self keep thrusting backward harder)

Every thrust is so full of force and sensation.

Then suddenly the force is so great that the condom fell out, and its my only one...

playboy82
27-09-2007, 10:10 PM
No more comment?
I get zapped for saying that my story is unreal.
I stress again.. its jus a story.. i never say its a real story.

ops.bravo
28-09-2007, 11:04 PM
i like ur pics best. will try to up u.see if it does go up.

playboy82
29-09-2007, 01:22 PM
ok.. final installment... bros here enjoy it?

Shit i said to myself.... Cannot cont to pump her liao...
Cheryl: now how....? no condom le...
Me: erm.. no choice lor... cannot fuck u le... i finger u instead lor..( thinking to myself, i make sure i finger u until so high that u want me to fuck u)

Then i finger her, using 2 finger... wow.. very tight and wet...
After fingering for a while... (i just knew it)
Cheryl: wow...Jack... Ni hao huai ah... wo hen nan shou
Then i cont to finger her...luring her to say the magic word..
Finally................
Cheryl: Jack, i annot tahan ord... fuck me ba
Me: but i no CD wor.. cannot de.. even wei xiong did not fuck you raw before.
Cheryl: nvm..i let u fuck me raw lor... but jus this time hor...who tell u to make me until so highhhhhhhhhhh...........faster jack.

Without wasting any time, i lift up her left leg n insert my dick DEEP inside Cheryl's hole....wow.. She immediately foam a big O on her mouth.
Cheryl: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........So big.....and thick...
Me: of course..( and i cont to pump her harder and harder, and i lick and suck her sweaty breast)

Then i proceed to her butt too.. droplet of sweat are dripping down her ass crack... wow... i stick my tounge out and lick it.. Shiok...

Now we are both drench with sweats... the feeling of hugging her in sweat really turn me on.With her almost D cup breast pressing against my chest.
Then the phone ring... Its wei xiong, must be calling home to check her out.
She pick up her hp and ans it:
Cheryl: ya dear.. wats up
Wei Xiong : wat are u doing now? Are u all right? u sounds like u are panting..

I cont to pump her doggie against the table harder...Can see from her face that she is so high that she is abt to pass out.
Her face is full of sweat and her hair is alll wet...

Cheryl ans weakly: No la dear... i am doing exercise.. running with Jack outside..

Then i pump her harder and harder, can feel her vigina tightening..i knew she is abt to cum..

Wei xiong: its good that u do some exercise, but dun stress urself out too much hor..

At this point of time, i give her a full force pump and she and i both cum, she let out a loud moan.. Arr...........

Immediately i cover her mouth and snatch the hp, and said to wei xiong
Me: hey wei xiong.. she is soo out of breath from running, tok to u later.
Then i hang the phone without waiting for his reply.

Then i quickly pull her and me lying on the bed..(As shown in the pic ) and give her a total ultimate fuck( make sure she cum 2 times)

http://i23.tinypic.com/dbpk7b.jpg

Cheryl: Arhhhhhhhhhhhh................ Cuming.. cumming...

After seems lik forever orgasim.... think she is so exhausted and sextisfy that she pass out...while I, also total shack out, stay in my current
position for a while.. abt 10 mins later,i carry her and put her on the bed, admiring her sextisfying expression.(As shown in the pic)

http://i23.tinypic.com/4k8ord.jpg

Then i pull her to sit up right with me and lick her face, like a dog.. licking all her sweat on her face.
Immediately cheryl hung me tight... and still moaning sexily..
Aft abt 2 min of hugging, she pull my head up and said

Cheryl : jack, u really make me feel so high..thanks... how do i repay u for tat.
Me: well... u are welcome, u can do so by frenching ..
Without me finishing bthe sentence.. she push her lips into mine and our tounge start fighting.. like no tomorrow.
Then the phone ring again.. its him again.. but she took the phone and throw it on the sofa..

Me: u not answering it?
Chery: tat can wait....

We cont to french like no tml.. until abt an hr of frenching.. i had to pull her away and tidy up the room.
Cos Wei xiong is comming back soon.

The time is jus right, jus as we finish cleaning up the room, Weixiong come back.. saw us sweating from head to toe,

Weixiong: wow jack, u 2 must have really a XIONG work out jus now man...
Me: hell yeah... total work out... sure lose weight one..lol ( Thinking to myself:yeah.. of course, fucking is a very good form of exercise)

I look over at Cheryl and she nodded slightly in aggrement, with her face blushing and looking away.

The end.

playboy82
30-09-2007, 04:11 AM
Any comment? is it good or no good?

jj_jj
30-09-2007, 08:15 AM

Very Good! Keep it up!

carmeo88
30-09-2007, 11:28 AM

bro,very good. will up you once regain power. Keep it up:)

ops.bravo
30-09-2007, 01:22 PM
bravo.fantastic

singexpat
01-10-2007, 11:52 AM
i pity e bf...

but i envy e TS.. how ah?:D

playboy82
01-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Thanks for all the comment... really appreciate it.

bkkstar
01-10-2007, 08:47 PM
great contribution......

Elementary
01-10-2007, 09:39 PM
A well written story. Looking forward to read more from you. :)

kelvin_21t
01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
bro playboy82, thks for the story, and the pics is very swee indeed. see liao keep drooling :D

Allanooi
02-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Wah a good story with great pics....this a very good way to tell story....:D

playboy82
02-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Wah a good story with great pics....this a very good way to tell story....:D

Tks... i thought that a few pic will add up the spice.... lol

High till Dry
02-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Indeed pictures paint a thousand word...:D

Never-say-die
02-10-2007, 08:46 AM
wat an encounter!! excellent Pix.!!

agentwilson
02-10-2007, 11:06 AM
nice post bro...
enjoying it.. :)

=WK=
02-10-2007, 11:12 AM

so far so good... more pics will be better. very stimulating ;)

smellycat
02-10-2007, 12:17 PM
ok.. final installment... bros here enjoy it?

final? please continue laa. your stories are great :D

VOGS
02-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Not bad..keep up the good work..:D

oeioei
18-11-2007, 01:58 AM
End Of Story??

Bro, please continue leh......did she become your FB??:p

eternise
18-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Nice stories... Think u can go write novels liao.. :p
*Thumbs up*
Will stay tuned to this thread... :D

Thom07
18-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Good story with great pics ! :p

oeioei
16-10-2008, 10:44 PM
This story just stopped like that???

Continue??:p

Uppenny
16-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Bro cant see the pix leh, can help. Thanks i just jerk off

Uppenny
16-10-2008, 11:28 PM
hey the room looks like a hotel not someone house leh

stephan
16-10-2008, 11:33 PM
This story just stopped like that???

Continue??:p

u beri good, last year November thread u brought it out! :cool:

shawn_mib
21-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Well.... sum ppl just like to hold on to things and not willing to let go... LOLX, that y there's so many killing around. :D

noolxa
22-10-2008, 02:38 AM
forgive and forget. :)

Ciscosex
22-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Nice stories, keep it going if possible :)

tan707070
23-10-2008, 12:26 AM
bro got part 3 post soon thks

tonyng78
17-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Story ended???:confused:

playboy82
20-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Sorry... long time never update.. sorry to keep u guys waiting..
well..in this loneliness of time, the least that i can do to help is to write a good seducing story to keep ur bro awake..lol

After that, I cont to play 2 role in the irc to lure Cheryl to do more daring stuff.. one role is being myself, Jack, the other role is being Hard Rock.

Below is the conversation between me and Sheryl.

Hard Rock (me): hi, long time no see,

Virgo ( Cheryl) : hi..
Hard Rock (me) : its been 2 weeks since our last conservation, what hav u done with Jack?
Virgo (Cheryl) : err… bad stuff, he take advantage of me and in the end… we had sex..
Hard Rock (me) : Again? Wow, my plan works right. U let him fuck u willingly?
Virgo (Cheryl) : lol, ya, your plan works, but initially I just wan to tease him, but in the end, I too high, cannot control myself, so let him have his way with me again.
Hard Rock (me) : did u enjoy it? How u feel?
Virgo (Cheryl) : ya.. I enjoy it very much, I have cum till I lose count
Hard Rock (me) : so are u willing to let Jack fuck u again?
Virgo (Cheryl) : erm.. I dunno… I feeling quite guilty after that, I had offer my 1st time to Jack instead of my bf. I would very much wan to do it again.. but my guilt held me back.
Hard Rock (me) : icic, but u can tahan for 2 weeks no sex meh? Sure got the urge de right?
Virgo (Cheryl) : erm… ya, actually these 2 weeks I had sex twice…..
Hard Rock (me) :with ur bf or jack?
Virgo (Cheryl) : erm.. both no….

( thinking to myself, who she had sex with? If not with bf, then sure is with other guy la, thinking till here makes me feel high liao)

Hard Rock (me) : so is with which guy?
Virgo (Cheryl) : erm… with a ah beng….
Hard Rock (me) : huh? What happen?
Virgo (Cheryl) : erm… I got to know him online, he is sec 5 student, smoke and drink, I say that I am a teacher and also older that him, but he say he dun mind, friends only. I also dunno why I agree to meet up with him…
Hard Rock (me) : wow… so what happen after that?
Virgo (Cheryl) : I wear a red spag and mini skirt to meet him for a movie at bugis,
Hard Rock (me) : wow, why wear till so sexy?
Virgo (Cheryl) : lol, no la, I very conservative one, but just that I told him I got slim n slender leg, he said he dun believe, so tell me to wear mini skirt to prove it to him lo..
Hard Rock (me) : got pic?
Virgo (Cheryl) : ya.. lol I send u, he took this pic when I am looking at the menu..
http://i43.tinypic.com/2dif7g1.jpg

LauYewTee
20-12-2008, 04:24 PM
nice story!

ING ING
20-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Nice boobs...:p

emperor^10
20-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Camping here for sure...

NickMok
20-12-2008, 08:33 PM
IS THAT SERIOUSLY THE PICTURE???
or just imagine her wearing that??

camping here.... nice story to read

AirAsia
20-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Nice camper joining in...:D

si3g
21-12-2008, 10:40 AM
joining in for camp...
wah so long de story got cont hahaha:D

RollzRoyce
21-12-2008, 12:11 PM
The gal on the pic look juicy :p

stat_79
21-12-2008, 01:07 PM
haha... nice story... decided to camp here too...:D

playboy82
21-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Hard Rock (me) : wow.. u look so sexy.. ur spag can barely hold ur melons..lol
Virgo (Cheryl) : tks.. ya, I also sense that he keep looking at my breasts throughout the date.
Hard Rock (me) : icic… so what happen aft that? How come it lead to sex?
Virgo (Cheryl) : ya, at 1st I tot its just a normal meeting, but as we really had nothing to do before the movie.. he initiate me to play true and dare.
Hard Rock (me) : wow… so how it goes?
Virgo (Cheryl) : he dare me to smoke cig with him, as I am a non smoker, I say cannot.. so I got to do punishment..
Hard Rock (me) :wat he wan u to do as punishment?
Virgo (Cheryl) : er,.... he wan me to give him a kiss…as a punishment
Hard Rock (me) : u agreed?
Virgo (Cheryl) : haiz.. no choice mah… lol.. cos I really dun wish to smoke.
Hard Rock (me) : then u kiss him on the spot?
Virgo (Cheryl) : noo la.. I shy la… I tell him I will kiss him in the cinema lo, darker, so no one will notice, as we sited the highest level, ,,
Hard Rock (me) : okok… then?
Virgo (Cheryl) : I tot by this time , he will have forget abt the kissing thing lo, but he keep urging me to fulfill my punishment, so I no choice lo, turn and give him a kiss, but he turn away, he say must be a French kiss..
Hard Rock (me) :then?
Virgo (Cheryl) : haiz.. I quite paiseh la, btw we siting at a couple sit in cinema.. so lean over and kiss his lips lo..
Hard Rock (me) :then?
Virgo (Cheryl) : but he really very tall, cannot reach his lips, then he dun wan to lower down also..
Hard Rock (me) :….then?
Virgo (Cheryl) :then the ahbeng say:”cannot reach ah, let me help u.” then he wrap my waist and carry me and have me sited on his lap..: “now u can kiss me comfortablely lo.. “
Hard Rock (me) : wow…
Virgo (Cheryl) : then I no choice lo, lean over to his lips …, then he hug my waist lo and French me… then aft I French him, I tot I have done my punishment and pull away, but he still held on to me, say, so short not enough..want deep deep kiss
Hard Rock (me) : then?
Virgo (Cheryl) : then I lean forward again and we French like tats no tomorrow… personally I find he quite a gd kisser… now we are both kissing, not paying attention to the show,then I abt high from the kissing, then he roam ard my legs and breast…

Bros, stay tune for more ....lol

doomdoom
21-12-2008, 09:21 PM
up for great story

camping here :D

playboy82
23-12-2008, 03:39 PM
hmm... seems like the respond is not that good ...lol

lenz87
23-12-2008, 03:43 PM
:)more more

doomdoom
23-12-2008, 11:32 PM
more more
camping here

ING ING
24-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Bro TS, dun make us waiting ;)

playboy82
24-12-2008, 12:58 PM
( Below is her rest of the description)
Ah beng( while frenching ): wow, u have quite a perky ass wor… making me all high up..
Virgo: huh? Is it.. a lot of ppl also say so..
After a while of frenching , I pull back and sit back to my seat, but he still cont hugging me.
Virgo : Opps, oh dear, I think my shirt is by the coke jus now while frenching.. shit..
Ah beng : is it?
Then ah beng faster take out tissue and help me wipe, dun know if he is intentionally a not, but his hand keep brushing my breast…
Ah beng : aiyo, I think need some detergent and water to wash it leh… think u better go my house to wash..
Virgo : erm.. is it convenient?
Ah beng: ya la, dun worry la, my house no ppl…
Then he held my hand and we leave the cimema… take a cab to his house..

Hard Rock (me) : then he got fuck u In his house?
Virgo (Cheryl) : hmm….. secret… not telling u..
Hard Rock (me) : wah… dun like that la.. tell me la
Virgo (Cheryl) : hmm.. no la, aft I clean my shirt then I go off le..

Then the conservation ended.
But thinking to myself, sure got something happen la, cannot be nothing happen one.

True enough , the day after, when I went to wei xiong house, I found this history on Cheryl pc when she went to sch.. below is the exact conservation.

Stay tune.....

lenz87
24-12-2008, 01:58 PM
like tt only ar..... waiting for more!!!!

Fowler09
24-12-2008, 02:26 PM
bro hurry up nice story u can make my christmas eve a happening day wanted to up u bt realised tat i did it b4 liao

et911
24-12-2008, 03:33 PM
interesting story.. :D

Lenova
24-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Nice story, keep it coming :p

AD69
24-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Good to see that this story is continuing.

playboy82
26-12-2008, 02:54 AM
i am very sad, i get zap a point by some nothing better to do ppl, who did not appreciate what i write and worse of all, he zap me and still write" song bo" but yet dun have the balls to put down his name. A coward indeed.

Ecuader
26-12-2008, 03:00 AM
bro ignore tis ppl man jus continue ur story i hav already up u 5 pts wat is 1pt to u anyway if ur story is gd n the update is fast i believe other bros will also up u

playboy82
26-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Tks Ecuader for upping me, to return the favour, i rush through the night to write the story, hope u guys will like it...

True enough , the day after, when I went to wei xiong house, I found this history on Cheryl pc when she went to sch.. below is the exact conservation.

Ah beng: hi..

Cheryl: hi… how are u?

Ah beng: I am good.. hey that night sorry leh.. didn’t mean to brag into the toilet , I tot u wearing cloth, I didn’t know u take out ur shirt and wash..

Cheryl: lol.. its ok la.. u not purposely one mah..

Ah beng : ya.. after seeing u in ur lacy bra, I really turn on… tats why I cannot control and went over, hug u and French u again…

Cheryl: its ok la.. I know u all, young chaps got strong urge la.. lol, dun worry la, we still good friends k..

Ah beng: ya.. we still friends, but when we go out next time, if I got urge, will u still let me kiss u?

Cheryl : I dunno..

Ah beng : please/…..

Cheryl: erm.. k lo.. but must be in area where no ppl will see de lo.. just kissing is ok la..

Ah beng: k lo, then maybe in cinema or stair case lo…

Cheryl: lol… sure… as long as no ppl walk pass lo…

Ah beng: kk.. lol, tat means if no ppl walk pass, I can kiss u as long as I want lo..

Cheryl: ya la.. lol..

( end of that day conversation )

( Another day conservation )

Cheryl : Hi….

Ah beng: Hey hi… how are u? how u feeling last night?

Cheryl : ya, I am feeling great, but I am very sorry for the mess I created.. sorry sorry..

Ah beng: lol.. dun need to say sorry la… hehe, I am feeling soo shiok that I can get to do that wif some one 3 yrs older than me, some more is a teacher..lol

Cheryl : Still have the cheek to say, lol, is all your fault for making me so high that night..u so daring, some more make me dress up like a student..lol

Ah beng: want to play fantasy mah.. so let u wear my sis uniform lo..…lol

Cheryl : ya, so when u wan to return my g string?

Ah beng: lol.. see when free lo..lol, so when u wan to come my house again?

Cheryl : erm… see when I free lo..

Ah beng: kk…

Cheryl : tks….but that night why u say wana kiss me again after I change into the student uniform?

Ah beng: cos I miss ur kissing mah.. lol u ar a very gd kisser..

Cheryl : tks..

Ah beng: but sorry wor.. aft kissing u at the staircase, I really cannot tahan liao.. so ended up taking u up my house and pump u. somemore ur figure so hot, skin soo milky. …

Cheryl : shy.. erm.. ya, u la.. kiss me till I soo high , till I all wet down there, so got to take out my g string to prevent staining it…

Ah beng: erm.. ya, tats why when I see u take out ur g string, I cannot tahan mah.. so straight away went down there and suck u dry lo.. cos u sooo wet…

http://i44.tinypic.com/3485clk.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/3485clk.jpg

Cheryl : .. I really cannot tahan de.. I dunno why, tats why I am sooo wet..sorry that I made a mess..

Ah beng: dun sorry la, tats why I help u lick mah… but ur cun juice taste really sweet… do u feel high when I lick u?

Cheryl : erm.. ya.. infact i am soo high that I straight away orgasm…

Ah beng: ya, I can feel it also… tats why at that time, I really cannot tahan liao.. straight away held u up and fuck u deep deep..…my urge really cannot control liao.. sorry wor..

Cheryl : ya, it’s a mistake… I regret it also, but I tat time also feel very high.. that’s why I let u in me.. even though I had a very loving bf.. I also dunno why I let u do this… haiz…

Ah beng: dun sorry la,… cos that time both of us got feel mah..

Cheryl : ya.. I guess so.. so this will be the 1st and the last time k.. we keep this between us and remain as good friends? K?

Ah beng: good friends? Erm.. k lo…

Cheryl : Tks..

Ah beng: But that time do u feel high when I fuck u?

Cheryl : erm.. ya.. it feels good.. ur cock very big also..my there almost abt to tear le..

Ah beng: lol.. cock big nt my fault de mah… lol cannot control de..

Cheryl : true also.. lol

( end of conversation)

LauYewTee
26-12-2008, 03:18 PM
nice .. camping here liao... btw bro is it a true story?

carmeo88
26-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Nice story bro, keep going.:)

wankmesillie
26-12-2008, 09:17 PM
nice story, thanks.

doomdoom
26-12-2008, 10:54 PM
great story bro, support u :)

wolfmaster
30-12-2008, 03:00 PM
This is an excellent story..

thumb up...

hamansan
30-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Bro,

Splendid story. Reading from your 1st to the last, made me wank myself twice. :)

Keep up the good work.

hihiz
30-01-2009, 02:47 AM
hey bro, please con't !! =)

RainTree85
30-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Good Story :P

doomdoom
31-01-2009, 12:44 PM
ts, please continue :)

tan707070
12-02-2009, 09:25 PM
bro where r u all bro miss u :)

doomdoom
12-02-2009, 11:09 PM
bro, please continue ....

Tigerzbeer
12-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Nice story, will stay tune ;)

lenz87
27-02-2009, 10:12 AM
no more???

doomdoom
28-02-2009, 09:16 AM
please post more ...

doomdoom
11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
no more? please continue bro...

daredevilgal
12-03-2009, 12:01 AM
nice story bro, i read from page one to last page. one of the best story i have read online. good job! pls cont the writing when you got the time. will camp here ;)

playboy82
21-03-2009, 01:33 PM
ok.. due to overwhelming respond, i shall cont the story...

After that , Ah beng invite her to his birthday chalet, and Cheryl bring along my bf to attend.
That day Cheryl was wearing a super mini skirt and matching shirt.., with the 1st few button unbutton.
As usual , the bunch of them was playing guessing game, the loser had to drink beer or liquor as forfeit..,
Ah beng and his buddy, ( Ah chiong) sec 4 student, had been aiming to get Cheryl’s bf drunk, so they tag team and after round and round of games, wei xiong is gone and complete knock out, left Cheryl still half drunk.
This time, ah beng also a bit drunk le.. so left ah chiong and Cheryl playing game,

Ah Chiong : Cheryl, are u ok? Ur face look red…

Cheryl ( tipsy): I feeling giddy lo.. where is my bf?

Ah chiong quickly went over and offer to massage for her, from her forehead, slowly to her shoulder, then her back..

Ah Chiong : wow, your body is sooo hot. U having a fever?

Cheryl: is it? I dun know…

Ah Chiong : think ur bra is hindering me from massaging u…sooo difficult… haha

Cheryl: sorry abt it, like that then I take it off lo…

Then chery quickly reach behind and tried to unhook her bra, but maybe she too drunk le, can’t seems to unhook it…

Ah Chiong : haiyo… u drunk le ah…let me help u la…

Cheryl: ok, tks, think I am really drunk le..

Ah Chiong quickly slide under her shirt and from behind, feel her bra strip and unhook it.

Ah Chiong : hey, I can seems to find the hook, u sure is at the back?

Cheryl: Opps, I think I remember wrongly, I think is in the front.. sorry…

Ah Chiong : Haiyo..lol, nvm la, I find the hook myself

nice?

WithoutEuu
22-03-2009, 12:45 AM
nice nice! more please! this makes me feel like sharing my story as well!

doomdoom
22-03-2009, 11:27 AM
nice one! please continue ...

quekghi
24-03-2009, 02:32 AM
MORE!!

10 chars.

larrybird
24-03-2009, 05:23 PM
WOW.... more please....

doomdoom
24-03-2009, 08:34 PM
more more please.........

Lennyberg
24-03-2009, 09:52 PM
quick quick more more!!!

playboy82
25-03-2009, 12:13 PM
but i am quite sad leh.. someone deduct my pts... haiz.. no mood liao..

KeithNg
25-03-2009, 12:42 PM
if you are posting all for the points, might as well forget it.

ChevelleZ
25-03-2009, 02:05 PM
please cont bro!!!
We luv ur story! :)

PoohBear
25-03-2009, 11:58 PM
camping........ cheers

Blackstar
29-03-2009, 11:52 PM
nice story camping here !

WCDMA
30-03-2009, 07:17 AM
At the rate TS is writing, it will take years to complete his story.

Saereht
31-03-2009, 02:40 PM
yeah i agree, some times i felt TS abit more of teasing leh.

post more in regular basis i will up you la.

Oracle0711
03-04-2009, 11:41 AM
TS.. quick leh... we waiting for the next sequence...

nVIDIA
03-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Yes please continue thanks! ;)

MrElixir
05-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Continue please

Lubber.duckie
06-04-2009, 12:21 AM
I think everybody is waiting impatiently for your story.....Dont worry... many bros will up you including me...although its just 1 humble point... :cool:

tan707070
27-11-2009, 09:54 PM
bro any new update

gggggggg_be
28-11-2009, 09:43 AM
nice story.cant wait for update

D_Beckham84
07-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Pls CONT!!!!!!!!!

D_Beckham84
18-02-2010, 11:49 PM
TS continue please!!!

harrier
19-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Hope you can come back to finish the story.

veron_ron84
19-02-2010, 10:28 AM
TS please continue leh~~~ good story!!

D_Beckham84
30-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Ts where are u!!!

Savanna
30-06-2010, 04:58 AM
he has probably gone to get his ROCK MELONS back!!!

Ping Pong
26-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Someone should seriously continue this story....it has a lot of potential.

D_Beckham84
21-07-2011, 01:57 AM
TS Please continue!!!

Benong1975
21-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Nice story,all company fall n wait for good story.:D

ladybirk
31-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Another wasted story.. bro n sis.. maybe u could help to carry on?

playboy82
31-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Hi all, actually i am dying to cont the story, but i just can't seems to find a good picture upload site to upload the pic, (the pic will show itself on the forum), i used to use tinypic, but after sometime, the pic will be taken down... any other recommendation?

ladybirk
31-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Jus use word.... u can do it.

Heavenly Viper
31-07-2011, 10:33 PM
How about just the story bro?
The pictures are just the dressing.
We are waiting for the main course, your story. :D

uber_stud_87
02-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Hi all, actually i am dying to cont the story, but i just can't seems to find a good picture upload site to upload the pic, (the pic will show itself on the forum), i used to use tinypic, but after sometime, the pic will be taken down... any other recommendation?

try imgur
www.imgur.com

and yea, words are more important. your story is more important.
the pics are just the toppings on the icecream.

Octo1337
06-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Please continue :) Even though reading how "Ah Beng and Ah Chiong" are taking advantage of her gets me all frustrated, being like "Jack", Considering how he knows about it, having been taken advantage of by so many guys, it makes her sound like a slut. :( and it's a nice story, it's went on for like years!!:eek:

telesonic31
08-09-2011, 12:39 AM
bro..up up up for you..nice story ya ^^

pawnzoromg
08-09-2011, 12:49 AM
indeed it's a damn good story! keep it up

bro..up up up for you..nice story ya ^^