PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Mr.romance
11-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Not bro Thai75 dont have balls.. ur msg is too late coz he is oredi in BKK. hururururhurur...
haha... I jus disturbing him..I knew he wont wait for me wan lah...;)

boinker
11-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Let me wish brother TAURUS happy birthday. Thanks for letting me join your party even without invitation. Me everynight also drunk like hell(everynight no "jor kong" sobb sobb). I have to apologise to all brothers as I talk too much cock when I am drunk and have making you guys wait for my girl to get my room key at CKY.

Over all nice meeting up bro Taurus and Thai75 again and nice meeting up bro stiffneck even for the first time I and I hope I may see you guys again.

Ohh sorry guys have to sneek out this morning to catch the bus. So no time to say bye bye to you all. Hope you guys will countinue to party without me there NOW but I know you all will missed me. hahaha...11pm HYD time sigh...Paragon start shake head liao..

KatoeyLover69
12-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Wishing Bro Taurus,

" A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! " :D

Today is Wesak Day - please do NOT "jor kong" for 24-hours ; after 12.00 Midnight today is okay

shiok1968
12-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Why need to be surprise? Liek u are coming home wah?!! :DHehehe..... home sweet home..... stand by to roll out the welcome carpet next week. :p

KLKOOL
13-05-2006, 03:34 AM
Hehehe..... home sweet home..... stand by to roll out the welcome carpet next week. :p

Hahaha... will make sure welcoming committee ready and waiting...

DeKuip
13-05-2006, 09:27 AM
All coming home liao... today our CBM will come back oso.. wah i wonder how many shots this time u manage to do.. yest he called me, he was with our hatyai fren ah F, they were waititng for a WL to show up. I asked CBM why wait arr? Today u dont have ger meh? He said got.. but he was thinking of tarma again... hurrururhururur...

stiffneck
13-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Let me wish brother TAURUS happy birthday. you guys wait for my girl to get my room key at CKY.

..Paragon start shake head liao..

Bro do not worry about the waiting for key thing or the talking c as i know the full story liao.(will PM you to tell you the details!)Sorry bro make you too drunk to start prickgin!!!Kor tut mak krup!

Bro i like the way you choing Paragon.(take my hat off to you,does not mean raw hor.kekekekekekeke

As for Paragon ai................................................ ...miss it more then the pu ying.............................................. ....................:confused:

Hope you had an enjoyable trip,sorry bro i did not take better care of you.

Take care!(Do lay tua eng di di na)

stiffneck
13-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Dear all,

Just noted in Thaihoteldiscount site that Neo Hotel rate is now 615 bht w/o breakfast. This is comparable to the the 600bht which is often quoted by "someone" here. Great for those who wish to book hotel in advance, especially for peak seasons without the need to rely on "someone" here. Pls check it out yourself: www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Great work Tim.

Not bad quite a good rate as the norm is 580-590.As for today it stands at 600 because of the long weekend.Thanks!

stiffneck
14-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi all just came back from Hatyai.(yesterday but too tired to write much)

On the first night went to Paragon,i think all had a good time as most of us got drunk!!!(had one and a half bottle of Vodka and 30 small bottles of beer)
Why i know Taurus was very drunk because he even french with Ah Onik (looks super CMI but body super good!)Taurus had french with at least 3 WL at Paragon of which one he tao pao.As for T75 he french with at least one (Ah Pui) looks at least 7 body 8.5 slup!!!!!But alas T75 did not tao pao.

As for CBM you guys ask him lol.I think the only person who did not enjoy as much us was Boinker.Sorry Bro Boinker.(But i really like the way you choing at Paragon)Me i did not take any ladys as i had wanted to enjoy Paragon fully without any distractions.But if Ah Pui had offered me then i might have reconcided kekekekekekeke!!!!!!!But she was only interested in handsom boy aka T75.
I was too drunk to notice much.If not i would have seen my sweet little Ah Noi looking at me.She said she did not dare come over as she saw me hugging Ah Onik.(she is no longer on good terms with her because of me!Well that is another story.)All WL that i had bonked before i will hug and dance a bit with when i am at paragon.Well that is about all that happen for the first night.

For the rest of the trip i think i will let the others help to chip in as my memory is not that good.And also my writing sucks big time!

Take care!!!:)

taurus75
15-05-2006, 08:37 AM
Let me wish brother TAURUS happy birthday. Thanks for letting me join your party even without invitation. Me everynight also drunk like hell(everynight no "jor kong" sobb sobb). I have to apologise to all brothers as I talk too much cock when I am drunk and have making you guys wait for my girl to get my room key at CKY.
Over all nice meeting up bro Taurus and Thai75 again and nice meeting up bro stiffneck even for the first time I and I hope I may see you guys again.

brudder boinker..do not worry abt a thing man.
btw..what without invitation??!! u are most welcome to join man..
i used to come back with post-HDY blues...but funny thing is that i dun have this feeling man..!kekeke
i guess it just a misunderstanding... no hard feelings la...!
really miss you.

taurus75
15-05-2006, 08:41 AM
On the first night went to Paragon,i think all had a good time as most of us got drunk!!!(had one and a half bottle of Vodka and 30 small bottles of beer)
Why i know Taurus was very drunk because he even french with Ah Onik (looks super CMI but body super good!)Taurus had french with at least 3 WL at Paragon of which one he tao pao.As for T75 he french with at least one (Ah Pui) looks at least 7 body 8.5 slup!!!!!But alas T75 did not tao pao.
As for CBM you guys ask him lol.I think the only person who did not enjoy as much us was Boinker.Sorry Bro Boinker.(But i really like the way you choing at Paragon)Me i did not take any ladys as i had wanted to enjoy Paragon fully without any distractions.But if Ah Pui had offered me then i might have reconcided kekekekekekeke!!!!!!!But she was only interested in handsom boy aka T75.

Dailo..i think u need to clarify between two T75s...

Thai75Food = TF75
Taurus75 = TS75

if not hor..ppl will misunderstood...
as for you..P.O.P title stilll stands for you...for sure!!:eek:

DeKuip
15-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Welcome back broz Taurus n Stiffneck :D

taurus75
15-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Welcome back broz Taurus n Stiffneck :D

thank you man.
i will try to recollect and post here soon.
i call this trip Hatyai2006 Extended Version.:D

i would also like to express my gratitude in all wishes from so many brudders..once again..THANK YOU....
especially to TF75 for his gift to me..and KLKOOL..thanx for yr red wine man...!!
last but not least..to my Dailo(stiffyneck)..thanx for taking care of me during this trip.
and sorry that once again i let u down on the Paragon Supremo...!
btw think of that..nbzzz..i did not get to go Water Bar again...double nbzzz...!

taurus75
15-05-2006, 09:15 AM
I was too drunk to notice much.If not i would have seen my sweet little Ah Noi looking at me.She said she did not dare come over as she saw me hugging Ah Onik.(.)All WL that i had bonked before i will hug and dance a bit with when i am at paragon.Well that is about all that happen for the first night.

Not forgetting to mention that u r really so drunk that i saw u hugging the wrong gal!!! muah hahahah..hurhurhur.:p
then again..how come u did not go for tarma at cintana huh?

also i think u found yrself another ah P(ay) agian huh?? P.O.P found another P.O.P !!!@@@

CibLover
15-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Welcome back Realm Broz.

But hor, please stop talking coc..ck so much and start posting FRs, lah...:p
Me yet to meet up with CBM. So, no stories yet...but reading bro Stiffneck's so-called FR, you guys must have had a hell of a party there. Taurus frenching a CMI girl?? :rolleyes:

Kin-kin post FR. Taurus, no FR post a few pictures first...kekekeke. Me and bro Shiok1968 has been waiting, leh.

taurus75
15-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Welcome back Realm Broz.

But hor, please stop talking coc..ck so much and start posting FRs, lah...:p
Me yet to meet up with CBM. So, no stories yet...but reading bro Stiffneck's so-called FR, you guys must have had a hell of a party there. Taurus frenching a CMI girl?? :rolleyes:

Kin-kin post FR. Taurus, no FR post a few pictures first...kekekeke. Me and bro Shiok1968 has been waiting, leh.

good lor...Dailo(stiffneck)..telling ppl about this frenching thingy!!??
now my reputation kena tarnish liao.!
u want me to dig yours too? kekekeke..
ciblover..u want my FRs huh?? insert USD20 in my account 1st...kekeke
ok la.....i finish work 1st then post okies?

taurus75
15-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Part One

Arrived @ 2115H(HDY), finally this time i am faster than stiffy in checking out from the custom. kekeke..
Reached Golden Crown after some money changing....and there i saw my TF75 at the hotel lobby tackling the receptionist...
and also what touches my heart is that i saw Agent-T's wife and daughter bringing 2 bouquet of flowers...wishing me Welcome and Happy Birthday...

after some unpacking at the room...had a debrief with TF75. he told me that day not much ppl around hdy ..and many puyings/farms available..
coz oredi planned with Dailo(SN) that we booked gals tml as quite not worth it liao if we booked gals at that time.

after that ...hmmm... lemme refresh.
errr...shit! did we go anywhere b4 paragon huh?? aiyah nvm la...
just start from Paragon la.
Oh yeah...before that met up with CBM and Boinker..kekeke.
meaning the 5 of us went Paragon(CBM,TF75, SN, boinker and me la..)
went there bit early...but hor..P.O.P oredi booked a table liao...and very funny..so many tables were oredi celebrating birthdays!!!
then hor...
action began...
1st to kena preyed is TF75...*it was damn fast man! (precisely 15mins TF75 kena eaten liao...)
Description Of Ah P**.
Very good figure..(Packaging 10/10)
High Beam all the way...
Since SN started on the frenching thing..i also start la...
Frenching War between TF75 and Ah P**..9.5/10
Disco Chemistry ...5/10 (coz she always disappear...)
in the end my dear brudder, TF75 never got her laid..!! Good work !

will carry on later dudes....
gg for coffee break.!

boinker
15-05-2006, 03:15 PM
I will pick-up where bro stiffneck ended.

The next day I woke up still dress-up as I last remembered. +++e a shower and recall all brothers for BF. Goes puying shopping again. I already have my target as I went shopping the day before. Bro TD extend his yesterday girl(do ask who she is), Bro SN did not take coconut but ops for smaller coconut who happens to be a Paragon kaki. Bro TF75 +++e one of his tirak code name commando who we bumped in to last night at Paragon, As for Bro TS75 got a girl codename cXXXX aka mickey mouse(Hello brothers guess who she is!!)ha ha ha. As for me I got a collage girl from Bangkok.

Later on we back to the hotel drinking and talk cock as night fall we head to kure tale for dinner. And sakura KTV everyone was having fun till some old uncle start singing oldies. we also found out Bro TD like to draw the way he hold the paper and pencil but I would not say the same for his drawings, his girl sure do better drawing then TD maybe Bro TD is better of with PAINTING.
After we finish a bottle of gin and the mood spoiled some old uncle. Next stop Kiss Lounge. TD's girl wanted to go back cos she not really a drinker and feel sleepy. at the entrance most of the ladys were taken only 3-4 left. Even before we got our table bro TD say heed to go to a ATM. The mood was better here and I didi not feel any of the gin kick in so I offer a few toast.
This round we have Absolute vanilla with coke(smooth like vanila coke). we stay till almost closing and no sign of Bro TD. As we reach back to hotel found bro TD in his room. Where did he went? lak kai? lim kopi at Lee Garden?
I dono you all go ask him.
End for the day. for some brother the night still younge you may add if I have midded out anything.

DeKuip
15-05-2006, 05:30 PM
When i write this i still feel stunt.... I tried to called CBM yest n today but all i dialed oso dialed into his voice mail... ok, i tried his thai number and yes.. bingo!

Can any broz tell me how many days our CBM is in Hatyai now? I lost the count. :rolleyes:

Pui Fook... Pui Fook... our CBM.

stiffneck
15-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Part One

Since SN started on the frenching thing..i also start la...
Frenching War between TF75 and Ah P**..9.5/10
Disco Chemistry ...5/10 (coz she always disappear...)
in the end my dear brudder, TF75 never got her laid..!! Good work ![/I][/B]

will carry on later dudes....
gg for coffee break.!

Since when did i start frenching?????? Only got a peck from CMI gal.When i hugged the WL i was still not drunk yet as CMI gal was last sitting at that same seat mah!And she did not reject my hug so i thought it was CMI gal.They were also dress in black so bo piao hug the wrong gal (but it enjoyable kekekekekekeke!!!)

taurus75
15-05-2006, 07:16 PM
When i write this i still feel stunt.... I tried to called CBM yest n today but all i dialed oso dialed into his voice mail... ok, i tried his thai number and yes.. bingo!

Can any broz tell me how many days our CBM is in Hatyai now? I lost the count. :rolleyes:

let's just say...he keep extending....extending....extending.....
hurhurhurhurhur...... and funny thing he sure to pop out whenever i and TF75 go out for meals...!
kekekee

taurus75
15-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Since when did i start frenching?????? Only got a peck from CMI gal.When i hugged the WL i was still not drunk yet as CMI gal was last sitting at that same seat mah!And she did not reject my hug so i thought it was CMI gal.They were also dress in black so bo pian hug the wrong gal (but it enjoyable kekekekekekeke!!!)

not drunk ..and BO PIAN??!! but u feel enjoyable...
u really one P.O.P !!@@
i neber say u french lar...i said u said i french...
or did i?? cannot remmebr liao...Amnesia coming back liao..!

stiffneck
15-05-2006, 07:43 PM
also i think u found yrself another ah P(ay) agian huh?? P.O.P found another P.O.P !!!@@@

This Ah H@@ character is like Ah Pay (big sister big) but Ah Pay does not like to go Paragon.

Things i like about Ah H@@

1)Is still quite obedient (notice that she did not talk much to you????kekekekeke) Also when i kiss and dance with my Ah Noi in Paragon she did not get angry.(told her before hand that i have "friends" at Paragon so if she goes with me she cannot get angry with my "actions" but can see she still a bit green eyes lah!Which TG is not kekekekekeke)

2)She can hug me the whole night when sleeping, i snore like hell and not many gal can Tahan that.

3)She like to suck my nips when i am making a call (to distract me mah but it feels gooddddddddddd, but i still scold her for that!?!?!?)

4)Good drinker can match me any time.

5)Most imporant she is POP also!!!!!!!Muhahahahahahahah!!!!

Things i dislike about her

1)No BJ (but i did not ask as i belive that we should not ask or force this kind of things on them)

2)Too Sticky,told her i will not have her on the thrid day yet she still stick with me.Even when i told her i will not pay for booking fees that day!But in the end still paid her as the third day sex was pretty good (started in the bath room all the way to the bed!!!!)

3)Always want to compare how she rate with my other WL?!?!?

Hope that is not too detailed?????????:D

taurus75
15-05-2006, 08:27 PM
This Ah H@@ character is like Ah Pay (big sister big) but Ah Pay does not like to go Paragon.

1)Is still quite obedient (notice that she did not talk much to you????kekekekeke) Also when i kiss and dance with my Ah Noi in Paragon she did not get angry.(told her before hand that i have "friends" at Paragon so if she goes with me she cannot get angry with my "actions" but can see she still a bit green eyes lah!Which TG is not kekekekekeke)
what can she do man?? u r the P.O.P dailo!!

2)She can hug me the whole night when sleeping, i snore like hell and not many gal can Tahan that.
this one i kudos to her liao....kekeke

3)She like to suck my nips when i am making a call (to distract me mah but it feels gooddddddddddd, but i still scold her for that!?!?!?)
No wonder everytime u call me..i can hear "oohha", 'yoosh'...

this one i kudos to you...

yeah..this one i kudos to u both...

1)No BJ (but i did not ask as i belive that we should not ask or force this kind of things on them)
who needs them when u have CINTANA standing by??!!

2)Too Sticky,told her i will not have her on the thrid day yet she still stick with me.Even when i told her i will not pay for booking fees that day!But in the end still paid her as the third day sex was pretty good (started in the bath room all the way to the bed!!!!)
yeah can tell.....moment she let go..u immediately rushed to CINATANA

U got too many liao...coz yr phone keeps ringing of "ooooink" and "nnnnoooiii"

Hope that is not too detailed?????????:D

check it out..dailo

stiffneck
15-05-2006, 08:28 PM

What can i say CBM mah!!!!

stiffneck
15-05-2006, 08:41 PM
check it out..dailo

what can she do man?? u r the P.O.P dailo!!(Don't like that say lah)

this one i kudos to her liao....kekeke(Only trying to get some TLC,like your first night gal Ah K$& mah kekekeke)

No wonder everytime u call me..i can hear "oohha", 'yoosh'...(how i wish it was my didi that she was licking Muhahahahha!!!! Well i can dream can't i............)

this one i kudos to you...(Nothing compared to you!)

yeah..this one i kudos to u both...(this one i have to admit..........kekekekeke)

who needs them when u have CINTANA standing by??!!(this time number 16 did not proform well maybe need to Tarma to bring out the tiger in her?In fact the sex was very SOP haizzzzzzz......................)

yeah can tell.....moment she let go..u immediately rushed to CINATANA (how i wish the "feel" was as good as the last time? Maybe same answer as above?The first time she let go i went to cinatana when she went off i went to Ah Noi kekekekekekeke )

U got too many liao...coz yr phone keeps ringing of "ooooink" and "nnnnoooiii"(still dare to say most of the calls were from you know who! )

Hope that is not too detailed?????????

stiffneck
15-05-2006, 09:08 PM
The thing i miss more then pu ying or even Paragon was someones companionship haizzzzzz............ guess some things just cannot be created again............................................. ...........................?????

Sobs sobs.............................................. .....................:(

stiffneck
15-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Think i will take a rest from SBF for a while but i will miss you guys dearly............................................ .:(

Take good care of yourself.(do lay tua eng di di)

taurus75
15-05-2006, 09:17 PM
The thing i miss more then pu ying or even Paragon was someones companionship haizzzzzz............ guess some things just cannot be created again............................................. ...........................?????

Sobs sobs.............................................. .....................:(

me too...guess sometimes ppl need time and space to kewl off certain things..
hey..isnt this thread abt sex?? how come become Dear Aunt Agony??!! kekeke

whatever it is....to me Hatyai is another Hotbed for us..or issit for old men looking for a good time only?

whatever it is..i used another 2 extended days to find out something..and till now i find it to be worthwhile.

think i get what u mean liao....

taurus75
15-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Think i will take a rest from SBF for a while but i will miss you guys dearly............................................ .:(

Take good care of yourself.(do lay tua eng di di)

same as above......

TD0620G
16-05-2006, 03:25 AM
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

It's good to be back! Really had an EXTENDED trip this time, but I was not the only one who extended my trip... bro Boinker and Taurus also had theirs ;) Glad to have met bro Taurus and POP again and also bro F (non samster) who so happen to turn up at the entrance of Golden Crown. Also it was great spending time with bro Master and friend. One thing very different to me this time was the discovery of non WLs. Spending time with babes who just want to have fun and your companionship is so much different from paying a certain amount of money and to expect a certain type of service. Getting into the world of unknown gave me a whole different outlook and experience in Hadyai.

It all started on my first night at Paragon disco during bro Taurus's birthday eve. It was an all guys outing but not for long. Bro Stiffneck soon had a female friend who came to greet him and a few girls joined us from across our table. Bro Thaifood had a sexy tall girl dancing with him while bro Taurus had a busty girl whom they had marathon frenching sessions with. I noticed a cute girl dancing in front of our table but didn't do anything much except dance next to her. After some drinks we all got a bit bolder and friendlier and all I remember was we ended up dancing with each other and exchanging kisses until it closing time. Thinking it was just having fun with a stranger I headed out to meet the rest of the bros. I bumped into her again on the way out and noticed she was quite tipsy so I supported her while we walked. We exhanged a few words and the last I remember she was looking for her car. I thought that might have been the first and last time meeting her since she seems quite well off and might be there just for her holidays.

- to be continued -

taurus75
16-05-2006, 09:02 AM
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1
One thing very different to me this time was the discovery of non WLs. Spending time with babes who just want to have fun and your companionship is so much different from paying a certain amount of money and to expect a certain type of service. Getting into the world of unknown gave me a whole different outlook and experience in Hadyai.

- to be continued -

Glad to know u enjoyed yrself.
soi tarmarook...u better remember yr way this time...
if not u bring us go holland again..kekekeke.
and thanx in celebrating my birday too..TD.
and u really makes me laugh like hell when u become sakura artist! drawing dog & mickey mouse! hahahahahahah..think of it..makes me laugh again!

taurus75
16-05-2006, 09:15 AM
this particular incident occurred during shopping @ one of the farms at thammrook with TD, TF75 , Boinker..and me .

As we were viewing around 5-6 gers in the farm..there was complete silence..and then comes the laughing part when suddenly our cute CBM asked in hokkien : *(cha bo ae sai jiak simi?) "what can they eat?"
I and TF75 were looking at each other scratching our heads what the hell CBM was asking...then we realised what he wanna asked is what can the gers communicate with( as in hokkien or english)..hahahahakekekeek nbzzz...thru out the walk around TF75 and i were laughing all the way abt this hokkien thing....!!
CBM u really need to practise on yr basic hokkien if u wanna to breeze thur hatyai...hahahaha..u really damn funny...hahahaa:D

DeKuip
16-05-2006, 09:51 AM
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

Glad to have met bro Taurus and POP again and also bro F (non samster) who so happen to turn up at the entrance of Golden Crown.

F oredi said u are the only 1 in this world can have this kind of stunt.. he almost see u every weekend in Hatyai or Danok... he oso said must pui fok u liao. hurururhururur...

KLKOOL
16-05-2006, 10:14 AM
CBM u really need to practise on yr basic hokkien if u wanna to breeze thur hatyai...hahahaha..u really damn funny...hahahaa:D

Just give him beer ok liao... Alicia Keys say he speak good hokkien when drunk... forgot to stick instruction label on his shirt for you... sorry... paiseh :p

KLKOOL
16-05-2006, 10:15 AM
My "Everything off to CBM" Ma Hai... never see such a farker in my life... I think u spend more days this month in Thailand den in Malaysia... I think u can apply for PR liao...

nanog69
16-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Have noted that two more hotels were added to the online hotel booking website, www.thaihoteldiscounts.com. with competitive rates.

Golden Crown Hotel 689 baht
BP Grand Tower 880 baht

Pls give ur support to them as they have helped to keep this forum afloat by sponsoring this "International Field Reports" thread.

DeKuip
16-05-2006, 01:01 PM
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

One thing very different to me this time was the discovery of non WLs. Spending time with babes who just want to have fun and your companionship is so much different from paying a certain amount of money and to expect a certain type of service. Getting into the world of unknown gave me a whole different outlook and experience in Hadyai.

Since u start this story i have a story to tell oso from our last trip in Hatyai. I dont like to share this story coz i really dont want ppls who visit Hatyai spoilt they Snow Chitara experience! Like u say... different experience with none WL.

I went to Hatyai 8 times in last 16 months, i did noticed 1 thing compare with all the trips i have made in the last 10 years... the Hatyai ppls standards have grown, so do they spend power. Like how can a small kiosk/Store can afford a big car?? Like OL gers can drive Toyota/Honda ect ect. From our last trip i oredi told KLKOOL.. this time i wanna try something new, i wanna tackle local OL or none WL or something like that.

I dont go in the details how is the best way or place to tackle local Hatyai gers. But i like to share experience like this is really SUPER. Imaging when u drive her car inside Hatyai Town and when need to stop by traffic lights u both oso frenching each other... when driving she keep touching u.. oh, must say her car screens quite dark tinted. hehehe.. Since i dunno the direction in Hatyai i managed to drive to Kiss Channel.. hahaha. She oso scatch head.. hahaha.

Another nice experience is when she allow u to fark in her sleeping room.. with her small dogs keep watching when u having sex with her. I like ger's bedroom, they are mostly quite nice inside, some got plants/flowers and most of them have lots of toys. Believe me, it's really a different experience when fark her in hotel room or in her sleeping room...

Not like WL this kind of gers like to split bill with u or even pay by them, for my style i dont like ger pay my bill... so if u manage to get into this situation pls be alert when come to payment... i wont let her pay loh.

Maybe coz of CBM Mansion i might heading for Hatyai again soon... and i hope after i will have another nice story to tell.

DeKuip
16-05-2006, 01:12 PM
I have understand from CBM... the whole trip he has fark for free. hahaha.. But dunno he same as me anot.. coz i did went shopping with her. :D

KLKOOL
16-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Hurhurhur... now not only KL No.1... but also trying to attain GTM status.... and experience Tirakship... ma hai ... who can compete one :eek:

boinker
16-05-2006, 02:21 PM
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

It's good to be back! Really had an EXTENDED trip this time,

So did you go to Ubon Ratchatani on your extended extend trip?

DeKuip
16-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Hurhurhur... now not only KL No.1... but also trying to attain GTM status.... and experience Tirakship... ma hai ... who can compete one :eek:

Dont worry lah bro... he only gain the GTM title and ur KL No1 spot still safe lah! :D

master1521
16-05-2006, 03:53 PM
This trip is my 4th trip in 2 months, was suppose to go to BKK but for some reasons the original plan was diverted to just be in Hat Yai. Arrived on Wednesday night with leo73 dropped by at CBM's room at Hat Yai Golden Crown Hotel room 608. After waiting about 20 min. while chatting with his FL our main man arrive and hur.. hur.. hur.. we decided to stay in Hat Yai and change our BKK trip to a later date. We then got a room, showered and off to Paragon, there I met bro Ah Wai, TF75 and also stiffneck together with Ah Wah all busy with their girls. Its a pleasure finally meeting Taurus and commented that he's very young.

to be cont.

.. got some matters to attened to

master1521
16-05-2006, 03:55 PM
just wanna add something fast, our CBM has experience the Tirak ship... and he is enjoying it...

taurus75
16-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Just give him beer ok liao... Alicia Keys say he speak good hokkien when drunk... forgot to stick instruction label on his shirt for you... sorry... paiseh :p

no wonder la....oredi can see him running around sakura ktv acting like a artist drawing portraits for ppl after numerous glasses of gin tonic.
also seeing him doing the 'shake head disco dance' when the ah pek sings 'smoke gets in yr eyes'...kekekekehaurhurhurhur

taurus75
16-05-2006, 06:26 PM
This trip is my 4th trip in 2 months, was suppose to go to BKK but for some reasons the original plan was diverted to just be in Hat Yai. Arrived on Wednesday night with leo73 dropped by at CBM's room at Hat Yai Golden Crown Hotel room 608. After waiting about 20 min. while chatting with his FL our main man arrive and hur.. hur.. hur.. we decided to stay in Hat Yai and change our BKK trip to a later date. We then got a room, showered and off to Paragon, there I met bro Ah Wai, TF75 and also stiffneck together with Ah Wah all busy with their girls. Its a pleasure finally meeting Taurus and commented that he's very young.

to be cont.

.. got some matters to attened to

wau lau..brudder master. u making me blushed lei... think u no need to give me gift for next year birthday liao...u just keep on saying i young enuff liao..
anyway nice and honoured to meet u too. A real Master. Hormat to you.

taurus75
16-05-2006, 06:30 PM
So did you go to Ubon Ratchatani on your extended extend trip?

think he went for haircut only for his extended trip...and guess what?(this u will have to ask him liao...) coz me and TF75 saw him riding off with a ger in a mini scooter) the rest i cannot reveal...if not CBM will surely draw my face again...with mickey mouse or perhaps donald duck this time.

duck84
16-05-2006, 10:21 PM
hi bros...i went there once but hope to join u pple on yr next trip...like kena hook to 1 of the ger there le...haix...gt any advice to someone like me? somemore the problem is i gt her hp n she gt mine but she language barrier cause she mostly reply in thai ...haix...den she goin to quit in aug le but i also dun noe hw to +++ to her...

really need yr pple help for a newbie like me...thanks bro...

TD0620G
17-05-2006, 03:05 AM
continued

TD's FR - Part 2

The day after I was feeling sore from last night's dancing so I called a massuer to my room from one of the local MPs. I expected an old lady but a young babe turned out. Lucky me :D but being the gentleman that I am I just enjoyed the massage and her beauty without touching her. We spoke a little bit but just small talk as she only spoke Hokkein which I'm terrible at. The massage was light but enough pressure and I fell asleep halfway. After looking at a pretty girl during the massage and not getting any action the night before, I was feeling the urge.

I went to view a few farms but didn't find the girls that I liked, some were really syt but I was afraid that there would be some communication problem. One of the lady OKT gave me a tel no. and asked me to call this girl whom I later did. She same with a friend and I immediately chose her because she reminded me of the syt that I met previously at Pink Lady bar with bro KLKOOL. The opening price was 2500THB but I said it's a bit too much for Hadyai eventhough she is a pretty FL. I offered 2000THB and said if I am satisfied with her service I'll tip her more. She agreed. Found out that she hardly goes out unless someone recommends her as she's working as a hairdresser and the lady OKT was actually her aunt. At first I was quite nervous as she was quite a babe but she was very down to earth and we soon got comfortable. As expected of a FL who seldom works, she lacks the skills but made up with her expression and tightness. Later that night she was really fun to be with at Paragon and often danced and hugged each other. However, I was still thinking of the girl I met at Paragon the night before.. what a waste, I really should have gotten her no. but fate was on my side.

Hairdresser FL
Looks - 7/10
Body - 6.5/10 (curves at the right places, firm breasts)
FJ - 6/10 ( inexperienced but her facial reaction and tightness was good)
BJ - n/a

- to be continued -

yinyang
17-05-2006, 09:01 AM
[B]..she hardly goes out unless someone recommends her as she's working as a hairdresser..As expected of a FL who seldom works, she lacks the skills but made up with her expression and tightness. Later that night she was really fun to be with at Paragon and often danced and hugged each other

Wah lau, salivating at your FL sexperience. Refreshing change from real commercial types. Lucky dude, value for money besides!

Tempted to ask you for her HP no. leh for my next HY foray...:p

Prolink
17-05-2006, 10:03 AM
bru ,
u uncover a gem, in your view can she be polish?

continued

TD's FR - Part 2

Hairdresser FL
Looks - 7/10
Body - 6.5/10 (curves at the right places, firm breasts)
FJ - 6/10 ( inexperienced but her facial reaction and tightness was good)
BJ - n/a

- to be continued -

TD0620G
17-05-2006, 11:28 AM
yinyang & prolink, the sex wasn't that good due to inexperience but it can only get better :) Was tempted to continue her the next day but a nicer gem came up so it will have to be another day.

Prolink
17-05-2006, 12:22 PM
As a Saying there always a better target some where yet to be discover.

yinyang & prolink, the sex wasn't that good due to inexperience but it can only get better :) Was tempted to continue her the next day but a nicer gem came up so it will have to be another day.

stiffneck
17-05-2006, 05:59 PM
hi bros...i went there once but hope to join u pple on yr next trip...like kena hook to 1 of the ger there le...haix...gt any advice to someone like me? somemore the problem is i gt her hp n she gt mine but she language barrier cause she mostly reply in thai ...haix...den she goin to quit in aug le but i also dun noe hw to +++ to her...

Bro what can i say?Pls forget her as the road will be way too long and 99% it will fail.Do not know if these words will go into your mind as being in the begining of a KC (kum cheng) trap one tends not to be very level headed.As for me have went throuht too many to count.

So the decision still lies with you ok?Sorry but i am only telling the FACTS. :(

KLKOOL
17-05-2006, 09:27 PM

Aiyah... for you... service never matter one... for me, important... as long as SYT pretty for you ok liao...

But look like you change your MO liao... now looking for chemistry... lol... hence Tirakship... cos i look at the gers that you choose... not your usual high standard one... :p

Next... u come after me and YSH and wan service gal... jialat for two of us...

KLKOOL
17-05-2006, 09:29 PM

Its best we dun help you in matters like dis cos its bound to end in tears.. and disappointment... take it from bros who have been through it... Tirakship is a ship best not boarded...

pomrakthai
17-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Its best we dun help you in matters like dis cos its bound to end in tears.. and disappointment... take it from bros who have been through it... Tirakship is a ship best not boarded...

Ya, I totally agree with you bro KLKOOL!

One must always abide by the 3F principle to avoid boarding that ship that will eventually sink in a sea of tears :(

3F: Find, Fuck and Forget

Prolink
17-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Far and few can managed it.....but it thrills to see how the gal try to hook up up....

Ya, I totally agree with you bro KLKOOL!

One must always abide by the 3F principle to avoid boarding that ship that will eventually sink in a sea of tears :(

3F: Find, Fuck and Forget

stiffneck
17-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Far and few can managed it.....but it thrills to see how the gal try to hook up up....

Yes the thrills are (the best part is seeing how they try to "catch" you heart kekekekeke!!! Really love it! This last trip two have tried Muhahahaha,have to give it to them for trying thou! Even knowing that i am not a newbie.) there but to a newbie i do not think their heart can take it!:rolleyes:

Prolink
17-05-2006, 10:38 PM
i told them i am new Hatyai...kekekekke...but they dunno i am not new to this...in indonesia.....

Yes the thrills are (the best part is seeing how they try to "catch" you heart kekekekeke!!! Really love it! This last trip two have tried Muhahahaha,have to give it to them for trying thou! Even knowing that i am not a newbie.) there but to a newbie i do not think their heart can take it!:rolleyes:

stiffneck
17-05-2006, 10:58 PM
i told them i am new Hatyai...kekekekke...but they dunno i am not new to this...in indonesia.....

Even if i try to tell them i am new to Hatyai they also do not belive me?Some of the reasons,

1) Some of the OKT can still remember my face?

2) The places that i go even the WL have not been before.

3) Last but not least if i go to Paragon sure they will know, as 30% of the workers there know me and about 10% of the FLs there i know or should i say have "tried"!(They are sure to come over to say "hello" mah.As one of the FL in Paragon told the WL i booked that day "this guy chow soo mak mak"Muhahahahah!!!!)

But have to salute the WL who still try to KC me lol kekekekekekekeke!!!!!!!!(totally enjoy it!!!!)

duck84
18-05-2006, 01:29 AM
thanx bros...i admit it does feel sad...i miss her alot...but cant afford to find her frequetly ...haix...maybe can join u guys for some trips...wish to learn from u guys...haix my friends also say i siao like kena gong tao...haix...but she quiting in 3mths cause need to support her sister n family...after tat go bak bangkok ask me go find her....but thru fone abit hard to communicate sia cause she listen hokkien but speaks more on thais abit chinese abit hokkien mix mix....sad..if gt organise trip up again hope to noe u guys more too...cheers...n thanks for those who reply me...sincerely...

taurus75
18-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Even if i try to tell them i am new to Hatyai they also do not belive me?Some of the reasons,But have to salute the WL who still try to KC me lol kekekekekekekeke!!!!!!!!(totally enjoy it!!!!)

1) Some of the OKT can still remember my face?
You are oredi a trademark/landmark there...with a P.O.P Billboard flashing above yr head...

2) The places that i go even the WL have not been before.
What's new Dailo?? Yr own orgasm?? kekekeekeke
So when yr next trip?

3) Last but not least if i go to Paragon sure they will know, as 30% of the workers there know me and about 10% of the FLs there i know or should i say have "tried"!(They are sure to come over to say "hello" mah.As one of the FL in Paragon told the WL i booked that day "this guy chow soo mak mak"Muhahahahah!!!!)
You are being modest about the numbers..it should be 30% of the staff there still haven know you... and 10% still haven know yr Big Name..P.O.P..kekekekeke
but one thing for sure is u finally found yr duet in Paragon :cool:

taurus75
18-05-2006, 09:04 AM
thanx bros...i admit it does feel sad...i miss her alot...but cant afford to find her frequetly ...haix...maybe can join u guys for some trips...wish to learn from u guys...haix my friends also say i siao like kena gong tao...haix...but she quiting in 3mths cause need to support her sister n family...after tat go bak bangkok ask me go find her....but thru fone abit hard to communicate sia cause she listen hokkien but speaks more on thais abit chinese abit hokkien mix mix....sad..if gt organise trip up again hope to noe u guys more too...cheers...n thanks for those who reply me...sincerely...

aiyah..bruddder DUck.
think this kind of KC thingy depends on how u cope with it...some ppl still doing it with flying colours and even went all the way...
but some are unfortunate to end up as a bloke...
my point is to just go with the flow or feelings of yr heart. coz some learn thru life the hard way..some do not.
as for the communication part...i always believe if both of u click well enuff..it will certainly breakthru the sound barrier...okies.

Last but not least. the reason why most of us told u to refrain from this KC trap...is that most of the things we hear are really scary and painful stories from brudders here...but do you think many will come out to say they are now happy abt it till now(imagine some are living happily ever after)
hope this helps.

duck84
18-05-2006, 04:18 PM
thanx alot brotaurus n those who reply me...sincerely hope we gt chance to meet up or maybe a trip up ...haha...maybe just see hw it goes...3 days trip to hatyai nearly cost $500
haix need to plan man...normally u all go where see see gers? wonderful ktv ?

Prolink
18-05-2006, 04:20 PM
thanx alot brotaurus n those who reply me...sincerely hope we gt chance to meet up or maybe a trip up ...haha...maybe just see hw it goes...3 days trip to hatyai nearly cost $500

3d2n or 4d3n must say properly brother.

Minimum1000
18-05-2006, 05:04 PM
To:duck84
You spent Sin$500 or USD500 in 3 days. If USD, I think you spent a bit too much in HDY. I have no doubt if you spent those money in BKK.

I think Wonderful KTV already changed name.

About gal, I think you should let her be your sweet history. I don't want to say more since many bros' giving you wise sugestions.

Gals come and go.
Minimum1000

stiffneck
18-05-2006, 06:16 PM
To:duck84

I think Wonderful KTV already changed name.

Minimum1000

Yes Wonderful KTV has changed it's name to OK KTV for some time already(Eversince the boss ate a few bullets!!!):confused:

stiffneck
18-05-2006, 06:22 PM
NBsssss sailo ever time i post you have to chak me is it?

Then my next trip i will not include you!
This trip had too many "things" to arrange untill i lost track of what i was to do there.
But thanks for the reminder on my last or second last day!(which is to have a F***ing good time!)

Think my next trip will go alone???:D

taurus75
18-05-2006, 06:53 PM
NBsssss sailo ever time i post you have to chak me is it?

Then my next trip i will not include you!
This trip had too many "things" to arrange untill i lost track of what i was to do there.
But thanks for the reminder on my last or second last day!(which is to have a F***ing good time!)

Think my next trip will go alone???:D

u try lor...u try lor...:mad:
try to go alone without me...but hor if u going there by coach..can count me out liao.
i where got guts to chak you Dailo..my sweet Dailo.
Phom raak khun mak mak....khun khao jai mai?

taurus75
18-05-2006, 06:58 PM

3 days = SGD500 equivalent to 11,900B
Per day usage = 3,966B
Hotel - 500B (Merlin Hotel)
Puying - 2,000B (round figure)
----------
you left with 1,466B (Eating, Drinking, tuk tuk and etc tips...)

Summary: think SGD500 can still able to make it lar....

longblack
18-05-2006, 07:03 PM
...like kena hook to 1 of the ger there le...haix...gt any advice to someone like me?

Bro Duck84

I know I may not be in the best position to give advice but these few words are based on my personal cheonging experience and hope it can help you.

I always draw a line with WL, never try to put in any emotion, like one of the dailo said 'fuck and forget'. Reason is, that is the whole reason why i look for a WL because it's purely transaction and it shouldn't follow you back home.

Once you let your emotion gets involve, it becomes a matter of the heart. You may be able to give your all to her but can she do the same for you?

All I can say is, go cheong, have fun, enjoy yourself and knows where to draw the line.

Cheers:p

taurus75
18-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Bro Duck84

Once you let your emotion gets involve, it becomes a matter of the heart. You may be able to give your all to her but can she do the same for you?

Cheers:p

u are quite correct..brudder longblack..but what if the gal can do the same for us?? kekekeke...then how?:D

demon83
18-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Bro duck!!! dun u enjoy the trip?? :D

demon83
18-05-2006, 07:10 PM
u are quite correct..brudder longblack..but what if the gal can do the same for us?? kekekeke...then how?:D
hmmm....if the gal can do the same for us?? most important..will u be able to accpt her 1st.. :cool:

demon83
18-05-2006, 07:17 PM
bro duck!!

Prolink
18-05-2006, 08:51 PM
well if can afford playplay for a few month can also...after tired change...

longblack
18-05-2006, 09:40 PM
I think I would do like Bro Prolink if the girl can do the same ha ha.
What would you do, Bro Taurus:D

KLKOOL
18-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Bro LongBlack and Prolink... yes... being able to play and change would be great... but must maintain firm heart and make sure dun fall in KC Trap... very easy to think u are playing her when maybe she is playing you... cheers :D

stiffneck
19-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Bro LongBlack and Prolink... yes... being able to play and change would be great... but must maintain firm heart and make sure dun fall in KC Trap... very easy to think u are playing her when maybe she is playing you... cheers :D

Beri beri TRUE!!!:D

stiffneck
19-05-2006, 06:52 AM
u try lor...u try lor...:mad:
i where got guts to chak you Dailo..my sweet Dailo.
Phom raak khun mak mak....khun khao jai mai?

Phoom tum mai,mai roo?Phoom tua eng khun jin jin,khun khao jai mai?:rolleyes:

taurus75
19-05-2006, 08:36 AM
I think I would do like Bro Prolink if the girl can do the same ha ha.
What would you do, Bro Taurus:D

for me..i will have give this a very looooooong thought abt it.
being hurt too many times liao....
but sometimes i think NON-WLs..(Eg ordinary gers) are much more lethal and cold hearted when things go wrong than Gers working in this line.
:o

taurus75
19-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Phoom tum mai,mai roo?Phoom tua eng khun jin jin,khun khao jai mai?:rolleyes:

Krup Krup....Phom Khao jai.... Dailo Jai dee nya krup!:D

Prolink
19-05-2006, 08:39 AM
tot gal are more affection in the affiarsof heart but seem in this thread , the men are the one getting hurt more.......it shocking.

taurus75
19-05-2006, 08:40 AM
tot gal are more affection in the affiarsof heart but seem in this thread , the men are the one getting hurt more.......it shocking.

not only that ...some men are always getting hurt financially too...

Prolink
19-05-2006, 09:01 AM
most of the time......i think
not only that ...some men are always getting hurt financially too...

KLKOOL
19-05-2006, 11:18 AM
most of the time......i think

Actually, its all of the time.... I KNOW :rolleyes:

boinker
19-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Krup Krup....Phom Khao jai.... Dailo Jai dee nya krup!:D

Will both of you stop talking in thai please. or I will ask my li-tle-kit-ten to stir things up and translate to me.
BTW bro stiffneck aka Dailo you have yet to email me that things remember?

yinyang
19-05-2006, 12:14 PM
..sometimes i think NON-WLs..(Eg ordinary gers) are much more lethal and cold hearted

Diff is WLs take a business approach, whilst (some) N-WLs are not that innocent either. Can mess with you too or worse, fatal attraction types. Oops, better scam or some smart ass may ask me how I know...:eek:

boinker
19-05-2006, 01:21 PM

My humble 2 baths pointof view.
Its takes two to tango, most of time when we spend more time with the WL, FL or non-WL there tend to be a liking(our little brother rule over the big head) afterall we did pick her out of dozen or even dozens of dozen girls.
Unless you are thoese who do nothing other then fucking 4-30 shot per booking day. We have 8 hours more or less to interact with them 6 hours sleeping on the same bed. There is where our liking start to grow most of the time unless there are no chemistry(most of the time they will play along with us, afterall future bookings means countinue business).

To avoid thoese KC trap never take the same girl more then ounce.
Most KC trap happens when cheoungster try to know more about her.
The choice is still yours. We are all humman afterall(keep looking for feeling somewhere out there).

stiffneck
19-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Will both of you stop talking in thai please. or I will ask my li-tle-kit-ten to stir things up and translate to me.

What thing?(maybe getting too old kekekeke!) Pls PM me if you do not want to post here can?:D

stiffneck
19-05-2006, 06:02 PM

To avoid thoese KC trap never take the same girl more then ounce.
Most KC trap happens when cheoungster try to know more about her.
The choice is still yours. We are all humman afterall(keep looking for feeling somewhere out there).

But i like to take them more then once if can "click" but once the svs level drops i am out of there!
Also i will tell them stright in the face that i have other "friends" so if they want to play KC then i will let them "play" lol as this "game",can be beri fun!(lots of TLC MUhahahahahahhaha!!!!!!This only applys to WL hor,non-WL i will not touch with a ten feet pole.They (WL) will know what we are "playing" or should i say they are playing us?!?!?)

Hope you do not feel offended!

taurus75
19-05-2006, 06:59 PM

ok ok...brudder boinker..i will start to traslate in tamil for you..kekekeke
yo how's life man?

taurus75
19-05-2006, 07:03 PM
What thing?(maybe getting too old kekekeke!) Pls PM me if you do not want to post here can?:D

siao liao...think my amnesia is contagious...
now even Dailo is suffering from this kekeke:D

supersuper
20-05-2006, 01:14 AM
haha then we shld only look for WL instead ..=p

for me..i will have give this a very looooooong thought abt it.
being hurt too many times liao....
but sometimes i think NON-WLs..(Eg ordinary gers) are much more lethal and cold hearted when things go wrong than Gers working in this line.
:o

boinker
20-05-2006, 03:51 AM
Hope you do not feel offended!

Ayohh..dont say like that lah. I cannot afford my 2 bath to you lah. I should be collecting from you.:) Taurus's dailo or I just call you dailo he he he..dont lah sound like I am saying you later I kena disband from TMDK relam, charm leh no one want to bring me to cheoung.

Its just a community service reminder :D .

ok ok...brudder boinker..i will start to traslate in tamil for you..keke
yo how's life man?

tamil ah? no prob can always ask my neighbour little tambi to translate to me.
Life is like Kon Mai Me Faen its so boring.

yaak don ben jao kong yaak me kon jup jong

TD0620G
20-05-2006, 04:10 AM
chan mai khao jai :eek:

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:34 AM

hahahaha..u make me laugh again TD..
it should be " Phom Mai Khao jai..."
Guys should use Phom as in I...and gers uses Chan as I....
Khao jai mai?

taurus75
20-05-2006, 09:19 AM
haha then we shld only look for WL instead ..=p

Wls or NON-WLs..well..they are afterall human as well....most of them dun do this willingly...
some normal also act like a whore...whereas some Wls really wanna make a U-Turn in life and not wish to be in this line...
who are we to judge whosoever......i seen too much of this thing..sometimes men do take advantage of this and play around with their feelings..then after they got tired or drained of it..they just give a pat on the backside and walkaway...
i only want to say is Life is neber fair ....
sometimes when we look into ourselves ..we might be worse than them.
just a thot.:cool:

taurus75
20-05-2006, 09:23 AM
To avoid thoese KC trap never take the same girl more then ounce.Most KC trap happens when cheoungster try to know more about her.

sometimes its hard to do than to say.....
KC trap...? or we set up the trap ourselves, blindfolded ourselves..and take a leap into it??!!
but i always keep an open mind and heart if this love raak raak thingy happen to any brudders here...he and she will have to muster lotsa of courage and perseverance in doing this...
i dun quite believe in the " never take take the same ger more than once..."
if any brudders here has a weak heart...he sure to fall into it..even without booking the ger...!

Prolink
20-05-2006, 09:36 AM
well i beg to diff.
sometimes its hard to do than to say.....
KC trap...? or we set up the trap ourselves, blindfolded ourselves..and take a leap into it??!!
but i always keep an open mind and heart if this love raak raak thingy happen to any brudders here...he and she will have to muster lotsa of courage and perseverance in doing this...
i dun quite believe in the " never take take the same ger more than once..."
if any brudders here has a weak heart...he sure to fall into it..even without booking the ger...!

pomrakthai
20-05-2006, 10:45 AM

Bro Boinker is also suffering from Bro DK's syndrome! 2 BAHTs became 2 BATHs! Very in LOS to take more baths!:)

pomrakthai
20-05-2006, 10:51 AM

Sorry to interrupt, bro TD....

the Thai pronoun "chan" is a shorter form of dichan and it is exclusively used by ladies

[refer: http://www.into-asia.com/thai_language/grammar/pronouns.php]

A male should use "pom" instead...like my nick: "pom-rak-thai" [I love Thai]

It should be "pom mai khao jai" [I dun understand]

Cheers, :D

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Ayohh..dont say like that lah. I cannot afford my 2 bath to you lah. I should be collecting from you.:) Taurus's dailo or I just call you dailo he he he..dont lah sound like I am saying you later I kena disband from TMDK relam, charm leh no one want to bring me to cheoung.
[B]yaak don ben jao kong yaak me kon jup jong
Sorry ah me only beri beri small fly there (anywhere in a matter of fact!!!) so no matter how people chak me also nothing will happen to your lah!

Don't like that say lah! I want you to bring me and not the other way round!!!

What does this mean ah? Me thai beri beri rudimentary only nya!

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 11:48 AM
who are we to judge whosoever......i seen too much of this thing..sometimes men do take advantage of this and play around with their feelings..then after they got tired or drained of it..they just give a pat on the backside and walkaway...i only want to say is Life is neber fair ....
sometimes when we look into ourselves ..we might be worse than them.just a thot.:cool:

See chak me again!!!!!Sobssssssssss........................... .......................

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Khao jai mai?

You do not know? TD is a closet Trans or bi?Muhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Sorry to interrupt, bro TD....

the Thai pronoun "chan" is a shorter form of dichan and it is exclusively used by ladies

[refer: http://www.into-asia.com/thai_language/grammar/pronouns.php]

A male should use "pom" instead...like my nick: "pom-rak-thai" [I love Thai]

It should be "pom mai khao jai" [I dun understand]

Cheers, :D

Bro i think he listen to too many Thai songs liao,so i guess he is also taking literal license lol.Like that can bo?

taurus75
20-05-2006, 12:20 PM
See chak me again!!!!!Sobssssssssss........................... .......................

wau lau ....heaven give me guts also i wun dare to chak you lei..u know tat mah...:cool:

duck84
20-05-2006, 12:22 PM
sibei sianx ah....hw to dun fall into kc trap...lol...this type of thing cost alot of $ ...haix

Prolink
20-05-2006, 12:24 PM
it will not cost alot if both party are true to each other.

sibei sianx ah....hw to dun fall into kc trap...lol...this type of thing cost alot of $ ...haix

taurus75
20-05-2006, 12:26 PM

money is just another probel..but what hurt most is the 'going thru' and 'aftermath' if things goes wrong...
but if things goes smoothily..hey..why not??!

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 12:38 PM
money is just another probel..but what hurt most is the 'going thru' and 'aftermath' if things goes wrong...
but if things goes smoothily..hey..why not??!

Smoothly? Since when can things go smootly?(irreverent it is work,pu ying or otherwise!)Maybe when we are smitten?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:p

taurus75
20-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Smoothly? Since when can things go smootly?(irreverent it is work,pu ying or otherwise!)Maybe when we are smitten?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:p

smoothly means..some filthy rich guy str8 away pull the ger out of this line and marry her..and live happily ever after...
maybe i bit naive la...but tat doesnt mean i prone to KC trap hor...
i just wanna ppl to be fair to each other...there's something in life we cannot control one...or sometimes we are much fortunate..

and i dun depise any jobs or saka anyone...i just treat everyone fairly..and see all as same level..coz no one is perfect..including me.

KatoeyLover69
20-05-2006, 12:53 PM
QUOTE=TD0620G]
chan mai khao jai [/QUOTE]

Khao jai mai?

Maybe he is suffering from amnesia & confused as to what sex he is after spending more time in Thailand than in Malaysia in 1 month, boking away in Danok, Hatyai & Bangkok................ maybe he thinks that he is a 'katoey' ???

BTW, Bro Taurus as you mentioned :

Guys use ' Phom '
Gers use ' Chan '

How about 'katoeys' ? What should they use for " I " / " me " ??? :confused:

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 12:56 PM
smoothly means..some filthy rich guy str8 away pull the ger out of this line and marry her..and live happily ever after...
maybe i bit naive la...but tat doesnt mean i prone to KC trap hor...
i just wanna ppl to be fair to each other...there's something in life we cannot control one...or sometimes we are much fortunate..

and i dun depise any jobs or saka anyone...i just treat everyone fairly..and see all as same level..coz no one is perfect..including me.

Pls note i said WE and not you hor!See chak me again!!!kekekekeke!!!!

taurus75
20-05-2006, 01:17 PM
QUOTE=TD0620G]
chan mai khao jai

Maybe he is suffering from amnesia & confused as to what sex he is after spending more time in Thailand than in Malaysia in 1 month, boking away in Danok, Hatyai & Bangkok................ maybe he thinks that he is a 'katoey' ???

BTW, Bro Taurus as you mentioned :

Guys use ' Phom '
Gers use ' Chan '

How about 'katoeys' ? What should they use for " I " / " me " ??? :confused:[/QUOTE]

u sibay boliao...but i like it...
GO STAND @ LEE GARDEN at time 1900H onwards....nbzzzz..kekekeke

taurus75
20-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Pls note i said WE and not you hor!See chak me again!!!kekekekeke!!!!

ok la...kekekeke
btw...wondering how's TF75 doing at BKK now??

duck84
20-05-2006, 05:11 PM
ya ...maybe organise a trip up to bangkok so i can forget my thai mei haix...yest just call her but also like tat...sianx.....bangkok more fun ? lol

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:08 PM
ya ...maybe organise a trip up to bangkok so i can forget my thai mei haix...yest just call her but also like tat...sianx.....bangkok more fun ? lol

forget thai mei...and u still wanna go BKK??!! kekeke..u really one damn funny geek.:D

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Enjoy...dudes!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4192697-bg0040394101.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4177675-cc2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4166869-sn5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4177673-cc1.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4177678-cc3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4177684-cc7.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4192695-st1.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4192696-st2.jpg

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:19 PM
wow.....:eek:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/smt.jpg

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Uuuup Nammm....Yummy..

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4159019-tt1631p.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4158993-tt1631k.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4158985-tt1631j.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4158976-tt1631i.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4158970-tt1631h.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4158999-tt1631m.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4158998-tt1631l.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4159012-tt1631o.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4159005-tt1631n.jpg

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:28 PM
:eek:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/nightmares.jpg

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:29 PM
FOr stiffyneck...my Dailo!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/oohh.jpg

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 08:46 PM

So jumping out the frying pan and into the fire is your "answer"?haiz............

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 08:48 PM
FOr stiffyneck...my Dailo!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/oohh.jpg

Siao liao after see this must PCC again!!!And i have been feeling sick since friday this PCC will kill me one of these days!kekekekekeke!!!!!!:D

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Khao Nam Khang Historical Tunnel (Amphoe Na Thawi)–
Located within Khao Nam Khang National Park, this is the largest man-made tunnel in Thailand. Built by the Communist Party of Malaya (CPM) in the late ‘40s, it is about one kilometre long, three levels deep and contains function rooms, stairways and 16 exits. Able to take 200 people at one time, the tunnel became redundant after the CPM disbanded in 1987.

think i might visit this place in my next visit..looks interesting...:cool:

also must try those shrimps....*slurps*
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/shrimps.jpg

taurus75
20-05-2006, 09:27 PM
it will not cost alot if both party are true to each other.

yeah.. it totally agree with you brudder PL...
let me quote myself..

Self-respect is a question of recognizing that anything worth having has a price.
Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves.

taurus75
20-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Source from Agent-T...

hatyai now beri quiet...price of farms dropped a bit.
only some msians and sporeans tourists around for temples praying purposes...
exchange rate is not bad..still 23.85!
maybe month of June will be better...

and to end the conversation...
Agent-T asks:" when u coming ah??" nbzzz...

stiffneck
20-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Source from Agent-T...

and to end the conversation...
Agent-T asks:" when u coming ah??" nbzzz...

Is it not what he will always say kekekekekeeke!!!:D

milo_man
20-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Source from Agent-T...

hatyai now beri quiet...price of farms dropped a bit.
only some msians and sporeans tourists around for temples praying purposes...
exchange rate is not bad..still 23.85!
maybe month of June will be better...

so there is no much activities there to seek fun?? i will be goin there soon so hope e bros here can provide me wif some info as where can fun.

Thks in advance

duck84
21-05-2006, 03:41 AM
haix bo bian bro tarus75...find a better thai chinese at bangkok disco lo...bo bian...trying to forget mine...btw u power la so many thais ger pics...lol...all hatyai de or mix mix de? makes me more gian of THAi Mei...lol

taurus75
22-05-2006, 08:52 AM
haix bo bian bro tarus75...find a better thai chinese at bangkok disco lo...bo bian...trying to forget mine...btw u power la so many thais ger pics...lol...all hatyai de or mix mix de? makes me more gian of THAi Mei...lol

thai-chinese?? or chinese-thai...shucks! u got me confused...
like i said last time..i just post thai babes pics la..just dun ask me where they come from...
posting pics makes u gian..kekeke..then i dun post liao(*joking la..if not brudder ciblover will come knocking at my door again ..kekeke):cool:

pls brudder duck84..try not to fall into their KC...just follow this golden rules..: FARK and FORGET...
it will bring u nowhere if u choose to fall into the pit hole of KC..
but if u really wanna to play with that..then its entirely up to you...

CibLover
22-05-2006, 10:49 AM
..posting pics makes u gian..kekeke..then i dun post liao(*joking la..if not brudder ciblover will come knocking at my door again ..kekeke)

KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!

Who say dun want you to post pictures?? KNS, u better post more leh. As far as I know, bro Shiok1968 and bro professori Pomrakthai are keen follower of your thread becuase of these nose-bleed pictures of those puyings.. :p

Aiyoh...bro duck84,

To graduate as a cheongster, never fall into KC trap. Always tell yourself that you're paying money to get sex, not a loving, caring wife. Although the probability of ending up happyily ever after is there, it's a remote chance. So, still ......Fark, Pay and Forget!!!! At least that's my motto. Just my two bahts worth...hor!!

KatoeyLover69
22-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Khao Nam Khang Historical Tunnel (Amphoe Na Thawi)–

Located within Khao Nam Khang National Park, this is the largest man-made tunnel in Thailand. Built by the Communist Party of Malaya (CPM) in the late ‘40s, it is about one kilometre long, three levels deep and contains function rooms, stairways and 16 exits. Able to take 200 people at one time, the tunnel became redundant after the CPM disbanded in 1987.

think i might visit this place in my next visit..looks interesting...

Bro Taurus,

Wonder whether they had a gym, sauna room, steam-bath room, jazuzzi and 'bonking rooms' ???? I suppose the whole tunnel is a 'natural sauna' as I don't suppose that it is air-con ?

Yeah, must check it out the next time I go to Hatyai

TD0620G
22-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Sigh... today I got invited to a girls party in Hadyai but cannot go :( Apparently only girls there ... anyway, whats not meant to be is not meant to be

taurus75
22-05-2006, 12:19 PM
[

bro Shiok1968 and bro professori Pomrakthai are keen follower of your thread becuase of these nose-bleed pictures of those puyings.. :p

Although the probability of ending up happyily ever after is there, it's a remote chance. So, still ......Fark, Pay and Forget!!!! At least that's my motto. Just my two bahts worth...hor!!

wow...3 of u makes me wanna post more nose-bleeding pics...okies...no problem0 dudes!!!:cool:

i take yr word for this....ending up happily ever after!!!

KatoeyLover69
22-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Sigh... today I got invited to a girls party in Hadyai but cannot go :( Apparently only girls there ... anyway, whats not meant to be is not meant to be

Kay serah, serah
What may be, may be
The future's not for us to tell
What may be, will be ! :D

taurus75
22-05-2006, 12:47 PM

wow...u really something..brudder!
Apparently only girls there..... u sure bo? or the party is held at lee garden vicinity..might be katoeys..kekekeke
then it should change to Apparently only "katoeys" there....

taurus75
22-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Kay serah, serah
What may be, may be
The future's not for us to tell
What may be, will be ! :D

hey brudder..ah hia..today u beri happy hor...sing song some more:eek:
but make sure air doesnt come out from the hole where u lost yr tooth...
then it will become...
ffffFay fffferah, fffferah
Fer ffuture fot for fus fu fell
fhat fay fe, fill fe.....kekekekeke

KatoeyLover69
22-05-2006, 12:59 PM
wow...u really something..brudder!
Apparently only girls there..... u sure bo? or the party is held at lee garden vicinity..might be katoeys..kekekeke
then it should change to Apparently only "katoeys" there....

I want, I want, I want .............. :D

taurus75
22-05-2006, 01:01 PM

brudder duck, maybe u should take a look at this thread by brudder Mr. Romance. it will tell u more abt thai gers..quite objective issue.
Why Thai gers like to lie & cry easily
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53769

taurus75
22-05-2006, 09:08 PM
I want, I want, I want .............. :D

yeah..i know u want..coz everything u also want. so what u DUN WANT??!!
btw..brudder KTL69..,seriously when is yr next trip to HDY?

duck84
22-05-2006, 09:24 PM

Wooo hw to get invited to a girls party man...for special event nia de ah haha..share share le ...hehe=)

duck84
22-05-2006, 09:31 PM
thanx bro tarus75...sianx i also wana go up with u guys ...bro prolink gt jio me but i nt enuff $ sianx...saving to bangkok on aug ....i go read up tat thread ...meanwhile keep coming with all the thai mei pics...haha

I LOVE THAI MEI!!!! =X

TD0620G
23-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Wooo hw to get invited to a girls party man...for special event nia de ah haha..share share le ...hehe=)

just get to know them ler... actually most girls I meet are quite friendly when you get to know them. If you're there next time when I'm visiting no worries can intro some to you when we all hang out, but in our last trip everyone got their own tiraks before the end of the trip.. some even with 3-4 especially lengchais like thaifood75.

Some GTMs to ask is bro Dekuip as he is the only one I know whom the girl pays him money to fuck...kekeke sifu sifu

taurus75
23-05-2006, 08:55 AM
just get to know them ler... actually most girls I meet are quite friendly when you get to know them. If you're there next time when I'm visiting no worries can intro some to you when we all hang out, but in our last trip everyone got their own tiraks before the end of the trip.. some even with 3-4 especially lengchais like thaifood75.

Some GTMs to ask is bro Dekuip as he is the only one I know whom the girl pays him money to fuck...kekeke sifu sifu

yeah..TF75 very lengchai...till puying keep knocking at his hotel room door every night!!! kekekekee...

CBM..u are actually asking for Dekuip to come in and screw u upside down with this remark...kekekeke hurhurhurhur:cool:

KatoeyLover69
23-05-2006, 11:57 AM
yeah..i know u want..coz everything u also want. so what u DUN WANT??!!

btw..brudder KTL69..,seriously when is yr next trip to HDY?

KNN, looks like you know ALL about me, like my 'likes' and 'dislikes' even though you haven't met me in person ! You are spying on me ??? :mad:

I should make my next trip to Hatyai unannounced so that Uncle TV and 'Agent T' wouldn't know at all about my arrival .............. just buy a ticket from Tiger to meet up with Tigress

Seriously, when will you be FREE to drink 'Kopi O' with me

taurus75
23-05-2006, 02:52 PM
KNN, looks like you know ALL about me, like my 'likes' and 'dislikes' even though you haven't met me in person ! You are spying on me ??? :mad:

I should make my next trip to Hatyai unannounced so that Uncle TV and 'Agent T' wouldn't know at all about my arrival .............. just buy a ticket from Tiger to meet up with Tigress

Seriously, when will you be FREE to drink 'Kopi O' with me

where got spying on you??!! you are always right behind me..remember??
anyway..kopi-o ..anytime brudder..but u base in JB lei..unless u come over la.
i buy kopi-o...aiyah dun worry la..
Agent-T will act accordingly to my instructions.....:rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
23-05-2006, 03:08 PM
where got spying on you??!! you are always right behind me..remember??

anyway..kopi-o ..anytime brudder..but u base in JB lei..unless u come over la.

i buy kopi-o...aiyah dun worry la..
Agent-T will act accordingly to my instructions.....

Something fishy here ! Your passport can be used to go to Bangkok & Hatyai but cannot use to go to JB leh ?

If I come over to S'pore to see you I wanna you belanja me eat seafood dinner with BIG Sri Lanka crabs, lobsters & sharksfin soup. Can or not ? :D

taurus75
23-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Something fishy here ! Your passport can be used to go to Bangkok & Hatyai but cannot use to go to JB leh ?

If I come over to S'pore to see you I wanna you belanja me eat seafood dinner with BIG Sri Lanka crabs, lobsters & sharksfin soup. Can or not ? :D

wau lau..like i better go over la!....i beri simple one..no need thsoe crabs, lobsters or sharkfins....

i only want these delicacies for one week... can bo? if can i immediately take a SGD$40 cab over liao....
kekekeke:D
YONG TAU FU
NASI LEMAK
CHAR KUEY TEOW
SICHUAN VEGE
FUJIAN FISHBALLS
if u catch no balls....try look up my location at the top right hand corner...just kidding la.

CibLover
23-05-2006, 03:45 PM
KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!
KNS.... bro Taurus,

How many times have to knock??? My hands tired from all those knocking, leh. Me want my hands to be tired from PCC; not from knocking, lah. kekekeke.

Faster post those puyings, lah....TC so much, no syiok, leh.!! :rolleyes:

taurus75
23-05-2006, 04:23 PM
KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!
KNS.... bro Taurus,

How many times have to knock??? My hands tired from all those knocking, leh. Me want my hands to be tired from PCC; not from knocking, lah. kekekeke.

Faster post those puyings, lah....TC so much, no syiok, leh.!! :rolleyes:

where's the magic word???:D
aiyah..brudder. u must give me time to filter the pictures mah...i only post the best!!
if u really gian...then at the present i can only post Cintana 33's pic lar..
u want bo?

yinyang
23-05-2006, 06:23 PM
..some GTMs to ask is bro Dekuip as he is the only one I know whom the girl pays him money to fuck...kekeke sifu sifu

Jing jing? DK, wa lau you are the MAN. Enjoy your cake, not FOC (f..k on credit) and some more get red packet. Pei fu..:p

TD, when you nex doing krung thep so we can swap stories? ;)

CibLover
23-05-2006, 06:35 PM
where's the magic word???
..if u really gian...then at the present i can only post Cintana 33's pic lar..
u want bo?

Bro Taurus,

Magic words??....ohh Ah Hia, pak pao, ai mai? Oppsss...wrong words....hehehe.

I dun wanna see Dekuip's fiancee pictures, lah. You better dun post, if not Dekuip come after you with samurai sword, leh!! :p

taurus75
23-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Bro Taurus,

Magic words??....ohh Ah Hia, pak pao, ai mai? Oppsss...wrong words....hehehe.

I dun wanna see Dekuip's fiancee pictures, lah. You better dun post, if not Dekuip come after you with samurai sword, leh!! :p

sorry la brudder..i try to do it this week..been busy lately.
meanwhile take a refresh on this recent pics..:o
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1491894&postcount=2362

taurus75
23-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Gentlemen...i would like to introduce on a fresh blood in hatyai scene..
Brudder Duck84...

well...a really decent young man who just "hook" on hdy..or perhaps i should use the word mesmerise...
TF75..i think we have to let go our titles of being the youngest arnd here(for this thread)...seems like brudder DUck84 is reall one hell of a young dude!!!
think both of us (TF75/TS75) must give way liao...

Once again...Welcome Brudder Duck84..welcome ...
i am sure many brudders will be happy to help u around...till then happy reading.:cool:

taurus75
23-05-2006, 09:52 PM
i know many of us here have a rough idea of how my Agent-T' service...
Dedicated Post 2400 to you...

Please. I am not doing an advertisement for him....he dun need that.
i will NOT give his numbers unless very close reputable brudders here.

coz he touched my heart when he bought the birthday cake and bouquets of flowers...on my hdy birthday bash...with this..i dedicate this post to him...I love You Agent-T..!(Dailo..dun get jealous hor..)

Let me elaborate on Agent-T more for this post.
the reason why i kept him in my little pocket..is that i get to have his best service just by serving me alone...yes..all by myself.
but i think its time to share his outmost best service(with a fee of coz)

Agent-T 's profile
1. A very decent, down-to-earth, honest family guy who had mouths to feed.
2. He's a local.
3. He is not out for a killing....he's only out for a simple living.
4. both of us have been frens for more than 6 years since my 1st visit in
Year2000
5. He is not those other tuk tuks that drives you around and keep on pestering u to take WLs...instead his signature words are "UP TO YOU"
6. He is your Favorite Butler, Friend, Buddy, Father, Uncle,etc... Just ring him..he will be there at your service.
7. He will always snatch the bill from you whenever u snapped yr finger for bill settlement..(not that he's paying for u...) , he will look thru all items and prices...and place his signature smile back to the biller.* which then u will see your bill comes back in shrunk amount. (*PS. Most of the places his smile will works but not for the whole hdy!!!.Bear in mind)
8. Not only will he be driving you around..but he will act as a tour guide..giving u wonderful stories..eg The 2000 hatyai Flood...etc..
9. He is a poor drinker...but if u both turns out to be good frens...he will one day invites you to his tuk tuks clan gathering drinking session.
10. He speaks Hokkien...( still learning cantonese/english from me...but can tell that his cantonese is improving well...)

His A-Mobile
1. Slow but steady( can always go a bit faster if i am rushing for my plane)
2. Old, rusty but who really cares when u have a beautiful puying sitting and hugging with you.
3. Compact..and All weather drive...not Four wheel drive hor...kekeke
4. Just a transport to bring u to point A to point B.

His service fee
1. Like what he always say: " UP TO YOU "
2. Depends on his service level to you.

i believe many brudders have know my Agent-T for their few previous visits liao...so no matter what i say...ppl will bound to ask..'got this kind of ppl meh?'
'have shadow bo'? ' got such toad jumping around streets meh?' etc....

last but not least ..i am sharing this coz i love my Agent-T...and not becoz of any forms of publicity in promoting or advertising him.....

okies...maybe my Dailo, stiffneck or the rest will like to add more on this...
till then i go get busy liao...

Prolink
23-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Hook is ok but do know your limits ok....when u wanna go just jio in the forum i am sure one one will reply or go along.

Brudder Duck84...

well...a really decent young man who just "hook" on hdy..or perhaps i should use the word mesmerise...
TF75..i think we have to let go our titles of being the youngest arnd here(for this thread)...seems like brudder DUck84 is reall one hell of a young dude!!!

i am sure many brudders will be happy to help u around...till then happy reading.:cool:

taurus75
23-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Hook is ok but do know your limits ok....when u wanna go just jio in the forum i am sure one one will reply or go along.

Proooo-Link 's wise words spoken....
:cool:

duck84
24-05-2006, 03:25 AM
Brudder Duck84...

1st of all of cos gona thanx bro tarus for such gd introduction...lol cool...btw i am still learning too...hope u guys understand ...haha :o btw i dun wana be decent la...haha i wana be a devil to thai mei lol...btw wat is puying ? stand for ger in thai?

taurus75
24-05-2006, 08:43 AM
1st of all of cos gona thanx bro tarus for such gd introduction...lol cool...btw i am still learning too...hope u guys understand ...haha :o btw i dun wana be decent la...haha i wana be a devil to thai mei lol...btw wat is puying ? stand for ger in thai?

wow..Devil huh??! make sure its not the other way round.
actaully many of us are also learning....
wow...this one is easy..
Puying = Girls, ladies (Thai)
Puchai = Boys, Men (Thai)

duck84
24-05-2006, 12:19 PM
wow..Devil huh??! make sure its not the other way round.
actaully many of us are also learning....
wow...this one is easy..
Puying = Girls, ladies (Thai)
Puchai = Boys, Men (Thai)

I love Puying!!! Devil in the making...but heart too soft when with Thai Mei...sianx..Taurus75 teach me more!!! :D

KatoeyLover69
24-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 24 May 2006 :-

Raise a hand to enter Thailand

BUKIT KAYU HITAM: Want to know an easy way to enter Thailand without any travel documents?

Just ask any of the locals here, who will be only too happy to tell you about the "angkat tangan" practice.

How it works is simple: just raise a hand and wave at the personnel manning the Bukit Kayu Hitam checkpoint, a gesture generally accepted as indicating an intention to visit the duty-free complex a few hundred metres beyond.

Once there, there is no stopping anyone from going across to the Thai town of Danok, often to be waved on at the Thai checkpoints.

Locals like Ibrahim (not his real name), who travels regularly to Danok, said he preferred the "angkat tangan" method despite having a passport and border pass.

"I go there to have a good time but I don’t want my wife to know. A heavily-stamped border pass will give me away," he said, smiling.

Ibrahim said it was easier to walk the 700m stretch between the Malaysian and Thai checkpoints than drive.

"You are less noticeable if you walk, which makes it easier to slip in and out of both countries," he said.

Ibrahim claimed the locals had been using the "system" for years to enter Thailand for various reasons.

Smugglers, however, have taken advantage of the "angkat tangan" practice to ferry contraband between the two countries.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
24-05-2006, 01:59 PM

BUKIT KAYU HITAM: Want to know an easy way to enter Thailand without any travel documents?

Just ask any of the locals here, who will be only too happy to tell you about the "angkat tangan" practice.

How it works is simple: just raise a hand and wave at the personnel manning the Bukit Kayu Hitam checkpoint, a gesture generally accepted as indicating an intention to visit the duty-free complex a few hundred metres beyond.

Once there, there is no stopping anyone from going across to the Thai town of Danok, often to be waved on at the Thai checkpoints.

Locals like Ibrahim (not his real name), who travels regularly to Danok, said he preferred the "angkat tangan" method despite having a passport and border pass.

"I go there to have a good time but I don’t want my wife to know. A heavily-stamped border pass will give me away," he said, smiling.

Ibrahim said it was easier to walk the 700m stretch between the Malaysian and Thai checkpoints than drive.

"You are less noticeable if you walk, which makes it easier to slip in and out of both countries," he said.

Ibrahim claimed the locals had been using the "system" for years to enter Thailand for various reasons.

Smugglers, however, have taken advantage of the "angkat tangan" practice to ferry contraband between the two countries.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

pussyman72
24-05-2006, 04:31 PM
1st of all of cos gona thanx bro tarus for such gd introduction...lol cool...btw i am still learning too...hope u guys understand ...haha btw i dun wana be decent la...haha i wana be a devil to thai mei lol...btw wat is puying ? stand for ger in thai?

hehehe i scare u not the devil but is the thai girl voodoo u b4 u can even become a devil. :D

anyway welcome to Thailand .... n my little hometown hatyai :p

Chok dee na

taurus75
24-05-2006, 06:52 PM

u really wont learn brudder...
Why dun u raise your hand higher this time...so that BOSS can see your double NEWs posts and zap you into moderation again...kekeke

taurus75
24-05-2006, 06:57 PM
I love Puying!!! Devil in the making...but heart too soft when with Thai Mei...sianx..Taurus75 teach me more!!! :D

i have this one which is useful by brudder Thaivisitor(teevee/tv)
Read it..and learn more...!
The Attraction Of A Thai WL
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1349985&postcount=1
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=49531

taurus75
24-05-2006, 06:58 PM
hehehe i scare u not the devil but is the thai girl voodoo u b4 u can even become a devil. :D

Chok dee na

Honored to have another laojiao aka senior here in the thread...
brudder..u based in chiangmai?

stiffneck
24-05-2006, 07:12 PM
i know many of us here have a rough idea of how my Agent-T' service...

okies...maybe my Dailo, stiffneck or the rest will like to add more on this...
till then i go get busy liao...

Agent-T is a VERY HONEST man which is VERY RARE in Hatyai!

taurus75
24-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Agent-T is a VERY HONEST man which is VERY RARE in Hatyai!

Dailo..i found something VERY RARE for you too...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1492956&postcount=1
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1494788&postcount=7
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1495456&postcount=12
:D

sibaysong4u
24-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Dailo..i found something VERY REAR for you too...
:D:Dun make him Gan KarChng again lah.

taurus75
24-05-2006, 08:37 PM
:Dun make him Gan KarChng again lah.

kekekeke...hey brudder..long time no see...
still sibay song lately?

sibaysong4u
24-05-2006, 08:46 PM
kekekeke...hey brudder..long time no see...
still sibay song lately?Sibay sian lately cos SC nowadays the girls becum lesser :(

stiffneck
24-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Dailo..i found something VERY RARE for you too...

Sorry but I HAVE BEEN LOOKING at that thread for some time already kekekekeke!!!

Have two problems:

1) The looks of that TG is not my type.

2) Must save up for my next trip.

FYI,have just called Ah Noi and told her when i will be there! Did not want to call her but when i saw news that there is flooding in thailand called agent-T (to check if he and his family is ok,his bat must be out again!) but could not get through so bo pian called Ah Noi (they are both in Hatyai what!So if she is ok then agent-T should be ok too!) and one thing led to another so told her lol.(have a weak spot for her hope that after this trip will lose that feeling :confused:?????!!!!!????55555555)

Any TG WL in SBF that offer ANAL i think i should know about it!!!!!:D

stiffneck
24-05-2006, 09:06 PM
:Dun make him Gan KarChng again lah.

Bro long time no see you here!!!

But i have a question for you can?

HOW COME WHEN TAURUS TELL ME ABOUT KARCHNG YOU SUDENLY APPEAR???

NBssssssssss come specialy to chak me is it?????(joking only lah!!!!)

How was your SC trip?And did you look for the "ice massage"(wink wink) opp New Season Hotel?:D

bestbest
24-05-2006, 09:16 PM
hehehe i scare u not the devil but is the thai girl voodoo u b4 u can even become a devil.

Chok dee na

Are you the same pussyman from the old forum? :)

sibaysong4u
24-05-2006, 09:38 PM
How was your SC trip?And did you look for the "ice massage"(wink wink) opp New Season Hotel?:D
SC nowadays SUCKS onli a handful of girls butt i manage to fcuk 2 karchng there:D pm me if you wan the lobang.
As for ICE, now she is the Lao Pang Niang of the shop,where got lobang anymore.

taurus75
24-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Sibay sian lately cos SC nowadays the girls becum lesser :(

dun go for SC ones la...
farm gers are good enough liao.... u sibay choosy!

taurus75
24-05-2006, 09:53 PM
FYI,have just called Ah Noi and told her when i will be there! Did not want to call her but when i saw news that there is flooding in thailand called agent-T (to check if he and his family is ok,his bat must be out again!) but could not get through so bo pian called Ah Noi (they are both in Hatyai what!So if she is ok then agent-T should be ok too!) and one thing led to another so told her lol.(have a weak spot for her hope that after this trip will lose that feeling :confused:?????!!!!!????55555555)

Any TG WL in SBF that offer ANAL i think i should know about it!!!!!:D

Dailo..u think too much on ah noi liao...till u did not see properly...
it NORTHERN THAILAND... 555555555555555555

but hor...i only know Hatyai sometimes Phon Tut la..drizzling..a bit..big rain a bit..small rain a bit...
think if really flood..the 1st person to announce it will be KTL69 with his double or triple post of NEWs flash!!!!

taurus75
24-05-2006, 10:07 PM
think i post 1st before KTL69 come in and 'Flood' the thread with news...
also to make sure nobody is worry abt their tiraks in hatyai.
Hatyai is Rain and Shine....!!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/phpNFqLWa.jpg
Some 100 feared dead in Thai floods, mudslides

BANGKOK - Up to 100 people were feared dead in floods and mudslides in northern Thailand, as rescue teams struggled to clear roads to reach the hardest-hit areas, officials said Wednesday.

"One hundred dead is our preliminary estimate, but we are still receiving reports of missing people," Suksan Wanaputi, acting governor of the hardest-hit province of Uttaradit, told AFP.
Mudslides blocked the roads leading to Lab Lae district, where many of the victims are believed to have been swept away by the flood waters or buried in the mud in the mountainous region, he said.
Up to two metres (6.5 feet) of water still covered the streets in parts of the province, he added.
The nearby provinces of Nan, Phrae, Lampang and Sukhothai were also hit by the floods after unusually early monsoon rains drenched northern Thailand at the weekend.
So far 27 bodies have been recovered, the interior ministry said, but the death toll was expected to rise as emergency teams began digging through the mud.
Some 1,200 people have been evacuated, while more than 75,000 have suffered damage either to their homes or their farms, the ministry said.
At least 168 homes were destroyed in the floods, while 25 schools, temples or government buildings were damaged, the ministry added.
Some 1,000 people who had been stranded at the Den Chai train station in Phrae province were rescued late Tuesday and brought to Bangkok, the State Railway of Thailand said.
But services on lines running north from Bangkok to the city of Chiang Mai were suspended for a second day, SRT spokesman Monthskarn Srivilasa said.
"The floods have inundated the rail lines in the north, and the water is still high. We have to wait until it recedes so we can repair the tracks," Monthskarn told AFP.
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra inspected relief efforts Wednesday, touring one inundated school and flying over the flood-hit provinces by helicopter.
Before leaving Bangkok, he said he had authorised the military and police to send heavy equipment to help clear roads and vowed government aid for the flooded region.
Thaksin also blamed the devastation in part on illegal logging in the region, where clear-cutting has left many hillsides barren.
"There is frequently illegal logging in that area and officials have tried to solve the problem. We did manage to arrest a few people recently," he told reporters.
Thaksin made the trip just one day after he formally returned to office. Seven weeks ago, he stepped aside in the wake of street protests and a controversial election that has since been invalidated by the courts. - AFP/ir/ls

stiffneck
24-05-2006, 10:10 PM
SC nowadays SUCKS onli a handful of girls butt i manage to fcuk 2 karchng there:D pm me if you wan the lobang.
As for ICE, now she is the Lao Pang Niang of the shop,where got lobang anymore.

Wah you can bonk SC WL Karchng you the man!!!!!!!!!(Salute/hormat to you!!!!!)

Lady boss so what? No matter lady boss or not also need sextifaction one mah no harm trying right?
Image a beautiful lady with a sexy body that has not had sex for a some time and you get to bonk her!!!!(must be sibaysong one!!!) Slup.......!!!!(You regular of SC mah,not suaning you hor but respect!)

Take care bro!!!!

taurus75
24-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Bro long time no see you here!!!

But i have a question for you can?

HOW COME WHEN TAURUS TELL ME ABOUT KARCHNG YOU SUDENLY APPEAR???

NBssssssssss come specialy to chak me is it?????(joking only lah!!!!)

then allow me to ask this too...How come when i speak of Karchng..both(SN SBS) of you appears together??!! 555555

Cummings
24-05-2006, 10:13 PM

I answer for him..... he is the one aka bahnoo....:D

stiffneck
24-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Dailo..u think too much on ah noi liao...till u did not see properly...
it NORTHERN THAILAND... 555555555555555555

NBsssssss saw it on the news half way so did not get to which part of LOS.

As i said i called agent-T FIRST to check on him,could not get him so called Ah Noi!

FYI only called her a total of three times!(each one not lasting more the five mins)

taurus75
24-05-2006, 10:22 PM

As i said i called agent-T FIRST to check on him,could not get him so called Ah Noi!

FYI only called her a total of three times!(each one not lasting more the five mins)

Phone call 5 mins is still reasonable...but i think u will give her a 50min good time when u r there. 555555

dun worry... now Agent-T has many good safety checks and precautions on flood issues..didnt he tell u on the last visit? 55555
i am still laughing in my sleep when he told me he can't find a good (high) parking space for his A-Mobile vehicle during the last flood...kekeke
in the end he had to park perpendicular in a parallel parking lot. hahah:D

stiffneck
24-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Phone call 5 mins is still reasonable...but i think u will give her a 50min good time when u r there. 555555

Sorry i am a five min man and not 50 min!:p

One min to take off clothing,

one min to wash,

one min to kiss,

one min to bonk and

one min to wash up:D !!!!!

(maybe i should be called one min man and not five?555555555555!?!?!?!?!?!?)

TD0620G
25-05-2006, 12:19 AM

wah... tailo, looks like u got a tirak in Hadyai already! Congrats! Next trip I think everyone will have their own romantic outings already, hopefully I can draw you and your tirak's portrait too!

duck84
25-05-2006, 08:15 AM
haha i go read TV 1st time experience with a WL...wow lao so ke lian n lovely...like true love...:o haix but wheres mine!!! i think if mine noe hokkien or eng more ...i sure more seh 1...lol...
THAI MEI THAI MEI WO AI NI....:D

Prolink
25-05-2006, 08:21 AM
please read analysis then post.....u posting in the wrong thread.

haha i go read TV 1st time experience with a WL...wow lao so ke lian n lovely...like true love...:o haix but wheres mine!!! i think if mine noe hokkien or eng more ...i sure more seh 1...lol...
THAI MEI THAI MEI WO AI NI....:D

taurus75
25-05-2006, 08:49 AM
wah... tailo, looks like u got a tirak in Hadyai already! Congrats! Next trip I think everyone will have their own romantic outings already, hopefully I can draw you and your tirak's portrait too!

kekekeke..pls Td...do anything but just dun draw...u making me laugh again.:cool:

duck84
25-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Boring man...nuthing to do...sianx......stuck at singapore girls also like fuck...haix...bro taurus75 more gals pic more mroe more haha

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Honored to have another laojiao aka senior here in the thread...
brudder..u based in chiangmai?

lol im not base in chiang mai or chiang rai. all my tirak base in chiangrai.

my real hometown still in hatyai =P for cheonging and get stuck there hehehe ^^

me actually working in singapore.

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 12:14 PM

hi best best.

yes im the old pussyman from the old delphi and sawadee forum aka bahnoo.

under the hatyai thread it use to be in the delphi forum.

you are?

The dead solider is back online :D

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 12:16 PM
I answer for him..... he is the one aka bahnoo....:D

wah u active back again hehehehehe:D

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 12:18 PM
please read analysis then post.....u posting in the wrong thread.

hehehe mai ai ni ai ni later hai ni hor. play play can mai get hook up else later fall into pits.

dont learn old solider stun very pain de :rolleyes:

Cummings
25-05-2006, 12:35 PM
wah u active back again hehehehehe:D
u inspire me one mah....:D

CibLover
25-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Looks like a few really experienced (lao chiaos loh!!..kekeke) cheongsters are back.

Bro Cummings, PM72 aka bahnoo and bro bestbest,

Welcome back to active land and posted here in bro Taurus75 thread. Am sure that other bros would appreciate if you could impart some of your sexperience/wisdoms/informations while cheonging in Hadyai.

Maybe you could actually start with the differences now and then in Hadyai??

Cheers.

ps....kns bro taurus, you still want me to KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!! your head arh?? Kin-kin...puyings!!! :D

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 03:10 PM

so when coming back to my hometown hehehehe n do another round of train tour lol :D

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 03:17 PM
:( Looks like a few really experienced (lao chiaos loh!!..kekeke) cheongsters are back.

Bro Cummings, PM72 aka bahnoo and bro bestbest,

Welcome back to active land and posted here in bro Taurus75 thread. Am sure that other bros would appreciate if you could impart some of your sexperience/wisdoms/informations while cheonging in Hadyai.

Maybe you could actually start with the differences now and then in Hadyai??

Cheers.

ps....kns bro taurus, you still want me to KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!! your head arh?? Kin-kin...puyings!!! :D

hi CibLover

u can get most of the info from my old sawadee forum. go read it ^^ u will see how i got injure in thailand ^^ and also other stories there.

this forum talks about cheong n other stuff. info maybe old but the stories of thailand are still the same. cheong thailand think had to come here leow cos more updated unless they start posting there.

i not really that old bird hehehehe but still can share info. i not mr know all like others do lar. can help can le.

also i already in my ger hand so cannot anyhow go di siao else later my ger ger will kill me. of course i still have my way of playing hehehehe

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 03:25 PM
guys

i have some concern here n i think i need to stress to u guys. if u go thailand cheong u better wear caps. i do notices that now a days girls there in h. city do not want their guys to wear cap anymore.

u guys better be more alert n wear caps hor. dont be cock head n want to song then later get something u dont want to get.

always wear it no matter the girl is drank or she is wild n sexy or horny. cb wear it dont get urself into trouble. u really wanna go raw on her feed her n u get ur raw f everyday if u want to.

of course even u feed her, she may also wanna go and eat secretly while u not around. but chance are lower then she working in the line n every now n then being screw raw by diff men. very risky hor.

best just wear it to save the trouble

Having raw sex is nice, having AIDS after sex is diesssss

Chok dee na. hee ao mai :p

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 03:28 PM

i feel like asking my another girl to come down lei lol dont know lar still thinking :rolleyes:

hehehe just call her =P

duck84
25-05-2006, 04:00 PM
i feel like asking my another girl to come down lei lol dont know lar still thinking :rolleyes:

hehehe just call her =P

ask yr hatyai gal to come singapore find u? hAix...so gd...mine dun have passport den +++ also abit difficult....haix...:(

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 04:23 PM
ask yr hatyai gal to come singapore find u? hAix...so gd...mine dun have passport den +++ also abit difficult....haix...

heheeh how old is she if she 20 and above she can go do her own passport and pay i think ard 1060 baht for making the passport.

but lei u had to pass her 500sgd or she go fook out 500 sgd to come singapore cos the custom may ask her to show them how much they bring before giving them a chop.

hehehe mai play that lar. u free go there see her better :D why call her come here. here bo fun lol

if she cannot even do passport after 20 = high chance there something more then that leow :cool:

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 04:47 PM
those who love watch thai TV. here is a program u can download and watch ^^ it free

http://www.nanosoft.co.th/freetv.htm

duck84
25-05-2006, 07:05 PM
heheeh how old is she if she 20 and above she can go do her own passport and pay i think ard 1060 baht for making the passport.

but lei u had to pass her 500sgd or she go fook out 500 sgd to come singapore cos the custom may ask her to show them how much they bring before giving them a chop.

hehehe mai play that lar. u free go there see her better :D why call her come here. here bo fun lol

if she cannot even do passport after 20 = high chance there something more then that leow :cool:

wow 1060bahts cfm can but den the 500SGD so ex...knn 1 time payment or wat? go there find her better meh? sunbian fug other gals ah? haha=X ...she 22 le think she under short term contract nw...told me 3mths finished dun wan work le goin bak bangkok with her sister...haix still long lol...

stiffneck
25-05-2006, 07:07 PM

Pls lah Bro me no Tirak lah !!!(unlike you!!!)

I tell all the WL that i have booked this "i have a lot of female friends in Hatyai" so if they still want to play KC on me then what can i say?But kekekekeke!!!
If you do not belive me ask Ah Noi or Ah Hom (if and when you see them???)Why do you think that at Paragon (when i have already booked Ah Hom) i can still kiss and hug Ah Noi?Muhahahahaha!!!!!

P.S. When i say "friends" means the WL that i have booked and are still on good terms hor!!!(this is to prevent Taurus to come in and chak me!:mad: )

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 07:49 PM
wow 1060bahts cfm can but den the 500SGD so ex...knn 1 time payment or wat? go there find her better meh? sunbian fug other gals ah? haha=X ...she 22 le think she under short term contract nw...told me 3mths finished dun wan work le goin bak bangkok with her sister...haix still long lol...

500sgd not give custom lar is for show only so that custom know that they have enough money to come here tour instead of do part time ma lol but lei most of them are here for bonk bonk :D

taurus75
25-05-2006, 09:39 PM
P.S. When i say "friends" means the WL that i have booked and are still on good terms hor!!!(this is to prevent Taurus to come in and chak me!:mad: )

it should BONKED instead of BOOKED..kekekeke..still must come in and chak Dailo...

but i can help u assure to others that many gers and you are still on good sperms..oops...sorie ..should be terms!:D

taurus75
25-05-2006, 09:43 PM
500sgd not give custom lar is for show only so that custom know that they have enough money to come here tour instead of do part time ma lol but lei most of them are here for bonk bonk :D

Brudder psyman72, really honoured to have u around here..!
"wai" to you.
i am now reading yr sawadee forum....:cool:

Cummings
25-05-2006, 09:54 PM
so when coming back to my hometown hehehehe n do another round of train tour lol

Wah lao u still remember the train tour....I think that time i 'tao hong' or maybe even chee hong.....knn. I was bonking the girl in my cabin and when i alight in krungthep realised my neighbour next cabin was a monk!! :eek:

I also scared when i go, u will jio me piggyback girl and race from 59 back to hotel.....:D

taurus75
25-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Wah lao u still remember the train tour....I think that time i 'tao hong' or maybe even chee hong.....knn. I was bonking the girl in my cabin and when i alight in krungthep realised my neighbour next cabin was a monk!! :eek:

I also scared when i go, u will jio me piggyback girl and race from 59 back to hotel.....:D

think the monk must be damn stressed after hearing woohas at next cabin..think he must be chanting all the way till he alight...kekeke
both of u really something!

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Brudder psyman72, really honoured to have u around here..!
"wai" to you.
i am now reading yr sawadee forum....:cool:

hehehe thanks bro. i dont really cheong as much as last time leow. old leow but lei if got chance i still go eat kekekekeke

our fourm talk about anything so u can read alot from there ^^ welcome to sawadee forum

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 10:18 PM

lol of course i remember lol u were so happy when u tell me the train story kekeke.

dont worry i old leow cannot run from 59 to hotel. i will die lei. moreover i stay home leow lei how to race with u to hotel maybe race with me to my home kekeke.

anyway 59 food sucks leow. wanna go u can eat near bp hotel that area.
very nice food very hard to tell u. from bp old go down to see kim yong that road there is a chinese rest. similar to 59 but the food is so much better. alot of thai go there eat also.

Cummings
25-05-2006, 10:19 PM
hehehe thanks bro. i dont really cheong as much as last time leow. old leow but lei if got chance i still go eat kekekekeke

Old horse know its way mah.....they know where the grass is the most tender and greenest!! keke

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Old horse know its way mah.....they know where the grass is the most tender and greenest!! keke

hehehe old horse play diff game leow ma ^^ have mia noi kekekeke

taurus75
26-05-2006, 09:56 AM
hehehe old horse play diff game leow ma ^^ have mia noi kekekeke

i prefer calling you as a Mature Stud/ Stallion...kekeke

Cummings
26-05-2006, 10:03 AM

Like that say hor.....next time nobody want to go Hatyai liao...STUD/Stallion fuck girls liao sure very loose one. U know why right?;)

pussyman72
26-05-2006, 11:36 AM

:eek: mai scare me i dont have a big ... kekeke lol

u go h. city often? hehehe any tirak there? =P

pussyman72
26-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Like that say hor.....next time nobody want to go Hatyai liao...STUD/Stallion fuck girls liao sure very loose one. U know why right?

oooi u havent tell me when u going up. :D yesterday nite i go meet bro MR in GM. wah lau one of the thai singer cute lei in gm disco but lei i got to know one ger ger in the disco the other day, she very cute n have a decent look, make me sooooo itchy.

she yesteday saw me n come find me again lol i tell her i going off leow she sian. i tell her maybe today i come again. think i better not go later i stresss.

my ger ger yesterday not very happy when i tell her i going GM. she ask me come back early. so i tell her i call her when i come back home.

when im @ home and call her,she happy lol keep asking me where im now :rolleyes:

longblack
26-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Sorry to sidetrack a little. Just saw bro pussyman comment about 59 food sucks and I just want to add my comment on that.

I also had bad experience during my trip. I actually found a pubic hair in one of the deep fried meat ball. Luckily did not swallow it. Yucks!

pussyman72
26-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Sorry to sidetrack a little. Just saw bro pussyman comment about 59 food sucks and I just want to add my comment on that.

I also had bad experience during my trip. I actually found a pubic hair in one of the deep fried meat ball. Luckily did not swallow it. Yucks!

hehehe u go anywhere eat also same de ^^. once in awhile u will kanna all this.

59 food have gone bad to worst. no longer good as 8 yrs ago.

taurus75
26-05-2006, 05:28 PM
:eek: mai scare me i dont have a big ... kekeke lol

u go h. city often? hehehe any tirak there? =P

consider it i go there...once every 2-3 months...or once a month...err...
tirak...i trying to find..but i scare i may sink deep and marry her instead...kekeke

taurus75
26-05-2006, 05:30 PM

i still prefer eating at my fav place..'Beer Wun' (Cloud in the beer)
where u can find lots of good food there as well as exotic ones..eg Fried Monitor Lizard.:cool:

pussyman72
26-05-2006, 06:20 PM
where u can find lots of good food there as well as exotic ones..eg Fried Monitor Lizard.:cool:

wah power lol later u ger ger go ki siao in the nite lol

taurus75
27-05-2006, 09:05 AM
wah power lol later u ger ger go ki siao in the nite lol

*sigh* didnt really try on that night..i mean the monitor lizard. aiyah brudder i dun believe in power shots...coz i only emphasise on quality not quantity.
but i simply love eating cobra. yummy... a full pachage of a king cobra is only 1200B....gets to drink cobra blood, wine..galls. and soup...hmmmm yummy.
makes me drools again.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/oneofthesnakebelongstomeandtarus.jpg

taurus75
27-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Saw this on a PA site.
maybe some brudders here might be interested..

ANG MO KIO CC
Course Title: THAI LANGUAGE
Course No: C20060030
COurse fee for NON-Members : $85
Community Centre/Club: ANG MO KIO CC
Level: ELEMENTARY
Date: 01/06/2006 - 17/08/2006
Day/Time: THU, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
No. of Sessions: 12
Language Medium: Thai
Instructor: SIVAPORN TRIRATTANAKITTIKUL

Interested brudders, pls go to this link
http://160.96.187.35/NASApp/cconline/viewCourseDtl.do?classnumber=C20060030&cccode=4070

BISHAN CC
Course Title: THAI LANGUAGE
Course No: C20060145
Course fee(Non-Member): $75
Community Centre/Club: BISHAN CC
Level: ELEMENTARY
Date: 08/06/2006 - 24/08/2006
Day/Time: THU, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
No. of Sessions: 12
Language Medium: English
Instructor: SA-ARD THIPTHIANGTHAE

Interested brudders, pls go to this link
http://160.96.187.35/NASApp/cconline/viewCourseDtl.do?classnumber=C20060145&cccode=4130

yinyang
27-05-2006, 10:07 AM
*sigh* didnt really try on that night..i mean the monitor lizard. aiyah brudder i dun believe in power shots...coz i only emphasise on quality not quantity.but i simply love eating cobra. yummy... a full pachage of a king cobra is only 1200B....gets to drink cobra blood, wine..galls. and soup...hmmmm yummy. makes me drools again.

Bro T75,

Think most of us better off if you stick to (and we drool at) puying pics with more regular arhan. Oysters as far as I go... :p

Cummings
27-05-2006, 10:16 AM
but i simply love eating cobra. yummy... a full pachage of a king cobra is only 1200B....gets to drink cobra blood, wine..galls. and soup...hmmmm yummy.
makes me drools again.

Bro is this the one at thongsao? Passed by many times but this snake tonics too exotic for me lah.... I think the name of the shop is called Vitchai or something...

Cummings
27-05-2006, 10:17 AM

Ooi dun scare me leh....has it been that long? :eek:

taurus75
27-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Bro T75,

Think most of us better off if you stick to (and we drool at) puying pics with more regular arhan. Oysters as far as I go... :p

ok lor..but must wait a while...for the pics..
btw..try to call me as TS75 instead of T75 coz Thai75Food might be mistaken for me. i love oysters..literally.

taurus75 = TS75
Thai75Food = TF75

taurus75
27-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Bro is this the one at thongsao? Passed by many times but this snake tonics too exotic for me lah.... I think the name of the shop is called Vitchai or something...

Bingo. u should try brudder... good for health not only for that thing la...

Cummings
27-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Bingo. u should try brudder... good for health not only for that thing la...

Ok since u so highly recommend i will try my best to give it a try!

Have also tried one shop that sells very delicious kway chap. All the stuff they put inside a small earthen pot. Forgot the road name....my thai friend's driver brought me there enroute to songkhla once. Maybe its time to go back pay my thai 'uncle' a visit this june...;)

stiffneck
27-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Here is a hyper-link about the snake shop.

http://south-thai.com/snakehouse.html

pussyman72
27-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Ok since u so highly recommend i will try my best to give it a try!

Have also tried one shop that sells very delicious kway chap. All the stuff they put inside a small earthen pot. Forgot the road name....my thai friend's driver brought me there enroute to songkhla once. Maybe its time to go back pay my thai 'uncle' a visit this june...;)

mai lei bro hehehe later u over heated in train kekekeke ooi i super horny how how got lobang bo. lol

i cannot laikai in h. city lei later i kanna chop lol

bro maybe we should try a time in plane not much pple and ask the ger ger do bj there hehehehe

else wanna try 4 khon orgy aw mai lol pai apnam kekekeke

taurus75
27-05-2006, 02:15 PM
mai lei bro hehehe later u over heated in train kekekeke ooi i super horny how how got lobang bo. lol

bro maybe we should try a time in plane not much pple and ask the ger ger do bj there hehehehe

else wanna try 4 khon orgy aw mai lol pai apnam kekekeke

hahahaha...on a plane? hahahaha
u both really make me laugh non stop..nbzzz
maybe go cockpit and DIY in front of those pilots...!

pussyman72
27-05-2006, 03:56 PM
hahahaha...on a plane? hahahaha
u both really make me laugh non stop..nbzzz
maybe go cockpit and DIY in front of those pilots...!

lol i try 2 khon in bkk very fun lei n very busy lol maybe i will find a trip n try 3 khon :D

cockpit i sit b4 leow lol i took a flt from sgp to penang during 2am morning that was 12 yrs back hehehe only 3 pple on board. then the flt attendant knows i from the airforce when we chitchat n ask me wanna sit in the cockpit with the pilot i said ok lor hehehe.

i got a shocked when i in the cockpit lol the pilot was smoking lol it suppose to be non smoking flt :rolleyes:

anyway back to the bj hehehe if can do it in flt that will be fun lol

thai75food
27-05-2006, 05:59 PM
*sigh* didnt really try on that night..i mean the monitor lizard.

that nite i thot we tried the fried penis dish??? so paiseh... ur ger went to puke.... can see u and dailo nearly throw the beer bottles at me..... :P
but u have to agree with me.... it does look like penis... kekeke...

i really did enjoy my hdy trip.... it was the best thus far.... esp the all guys nite out... there's isn't much FRs to write... as i didn't book much... only 1 farm gal and 1 fish bowl gal... but the sad thing after my trips there... yet to try KL gals or sandwich!!!
i really have to wai to CBM.... i'm sure u guys know the reasons.... bonk bonk bonk.... n draw draw draw... kekeke...

oh if u guys were in deep point... order the fried bread with minced pork... aroy mak mak! thanks to CBM ... i got to know this dish.... the ah boon noodles also not bad.. opposite neo hotel... 1 thing i notice abt having noodles in thailand... the noodle seems more expensive than the 'liao'... but will still be full... cos the 'liao' very generous... think this time go back s'pore.. i wun be able to finish a normal serving of hawker food after eating nid noi serving of thai food.... hmmmmmm..... thaifood... I LIKE !!!

TD0620G
28-05-2006, 01:26 AM
keke wai to u too coz u spend more time in Thailand than Singapore this month

Hope to read your Bangkok frs soon!

Mr.romance
28-05-2006, 03:33 AM

But u already "Lagai" So many times leow leh...A few times no harm mah

Mr.romance
28-05-2006, 03:34 AM
anyway back to the bj hehehe if can do it in flt that will be fun lol
U booked the whole plane I join u...kekeke:D

Mr.romance
28-05-2006, 03:40 AM
[QUOTE=thai75food]

i really did enjoy my hdy trip.... it was the best thus far.... esp the all guys nite out... there's isn't much FRs to write... as i didn't book much... only 1 farm gal and 1 fish bowl gal... but the sad thing after my trips there... yet to try KL gals or sandwich!!!
i really have to wai to CBM.... i'm sure u guys know the reasons.... bonk bonk bonk.... n draw draw draw... kekeke...

QUOTE]
"Farm gal"...I know which wan leow...If Hatyai No FR for you, then u post BKK FR lor..I heard u are there so many days, cannot be NO FR leh..So did u catch up with M*** or N** at BKK?
:rolleyes:

pussyman72
28-05-2006, 04:21 AM
But u already "Lagai" So many times leow leh...A few times no harm mah

wah lau u hai me ah. i only lakai one time lei. mai anyhow said. :D

cannot lakkai leow. now tirak choose to come here instead i go up lol. nvm lar i prefer her to come here @ least take turn to see each other.

later her blood bro chop me lei if i lakkai :rolleyes: chances for me to lakkai is very slim leow unless i head north kekeke i also very long no go bkk maybe should plan one n then head down to h. city.

bestbest
28-05-2006, 10:23 AM
hi best best.

yes im the old pussyman from the old delphi and sawadee forum aka bahnoo.

under the hatyai thread it use to be in the delphi forum.

you are?

The dead solider is back online :D

I am still the old bb from the old delphi forum....nice to see you back here.

Btw, does the Hdy Bn still meet regularly at GM?

pussyman72
28-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I am still the old bb from the old delphi forum....nice to see you back here.

Btw, does the Hdy Bn still meet regularly at GM?

nice to see u here bro. by the way what is ur old nick in delphi? hehehe hope i can remember.

the bros are busy now a days. seldom meet up.

u still go GM? i just went there a few days ago.

bestbest
28-05-2006, 08:41 PM
nice to see u here bro. by the way what is ur old nick in delphi? hehehe hope i can remember.

the bros are busy now a days. seldom meet up.

u still go GM? i just went there a few days ago.

Yup..the same bestbest. We quarrelled and later shook hands as friends..all in the forum...rings the bell?

Seldom go to GM unless book tour...

Perhaps we can meet for a drink or makan at H city one of these days....will pm u.

:)

pussyman72
28-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Yup..the same bestbest. We quarrelled and later shook hands as friends..all in the forum...rings the bell?

Seldom go to GM unless book tour...

Perhaps we can meet for a drink or makan at H city one of these days....will pm u.

:)

oh lol ok now i remember heheheh it been a long time ^^ sure let me know then we can go kopi :)

duck84
29-05-2006, 01:03 AM
pussyman72 really must learn from u all laojiaos hws to noe more puyings n let them hook on u...mine till nw also nv call me maybe i should give up le...i call her +++ to her also language barrier sianx...
just bak from kuantan n genting ...boring...nuthing much...sianx heard bentong gt happening too but nv go b4 although gt pass by...
anyone chiong bentong? lol:D

pussyman72
29-05-2006, 02:53 AM
pussyman72 really must learn from u all laojiaos hws to noe more puyings n let them hook on u...mine till nw also nv call me maybe i should give up le...i call her +++ to her also language barrier sianx...
just bak from kuantan n genting ...boring...nuthing much...sianx heard bentong gt happening too but nv go b4 although gt pass by...
anyone chiong bentong? lol

hehehe be it lau jiao or new hehehee all involve with $$$ :D is whether u can tahan or not. hehehehe

of course sometime u kanna some that spend less but get alot lar. well that one is ur skill leow hehehehe.

anyway play play can leow dont try to fall into the pit. dont learn from us. very painful de :rolleyes:

as for language barrier bo bian de. @ first i too also have problem talking to them hehehe. i learn my thai the hard way. till now my thai still suck. now my tirak everyday also speak to me thai >.< i bo bian had to learn n pickup also. else sure kanna K by her. lol

KLKOOL
29-05-2006, 09:50 AM
hehehe be it lau jiao or new hehehee all involve with $$$ :D is whether u can tahan or not. hehehehe

of course sometime u kanna some that spend less but get alot lar. well that one is ur skill leow hehehehe.

as for language barrier bo bian de. @ first i too also have problem talking to them hehehe. i learn my thai the hard way. till now my thai still suck. now my tirak everyday also speak to me thai >.< i bo bian had to learn n pickup also. else sure kanna K by her. lol

Cannot agree with u more... one way or another, always involve money...

I think the fall in pit / KC Trap / Tirakship problem / experience, will sure kena one...

As for language.. lucky mine speak Mandarin and English ... If I wanna earn thai, just spend one week with her, enough liao ... kekeke :D