PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62

Curiouskrap
25-01-2016, 07:41 PM
The only requirement is you must have a thick fat wallet :D

I know. No money no honey. But I won't entertain girls that thick face and I stick to my principle. I learn a lot here. I honestly love girls with high gfe. I dun know but I have some sort of sixth sense able to sense girl which are really interested on me and usually that would be the first impression. I don't know how to explain but I did notice one girl that searching for me even when I left the club in danok. She just want to talk to me and keep hugging me. Best thing she didn't ask for lady drink or whatsoever. I dunno but I know I can't have kam cheng. That's the rule.

AddictedForSex
26-01-2016, 12:28 AM
got to know one girl in a massage place and she ask if i wan to go back thailand with her(she need to go back chop passport). safe of not ar? Any advice from the experts here? She ask me go hat yai with her....

norice
26-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Addictedforsex,

What does your instinct say about her? Just go with your gut feeling, that's all! Don't listen to anyone else, they don't know her!

Good luck!

Curiouskrap
26-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Addictedforsex,

What does your instinct say about her? Just go with you but feeling, that's all!

Good luck!

Not really safe. I think he got kc-ed. I think need to restraint much on this kind of relationship. Usually not really happy ending . Unless he is the rare breed where the girl really like him and willing to die for him

norice
26-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Curiouskrap,

So true but, you'll never know until you experience it! It sounds like, he's in love so my advice is to go for it and let us know what happened! In life, you have to take chances, it's similar to gambling and playing lottery. But in this situation, he's playing with human emotion and possibility of financial downfall!

Good luck.

AddictedForSex
26-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Addictedforsex,

What does your instinct say about her? Just go with your gut feeling, that's all! Don't listen to anyone else, they don't know her!

Good luck!

i also dont know her... i only seen her twice and had special twice... but can feel first and second time the feel different.. first time is like fucking a dead fish, 2nd time was like im in heaven.... i feel she is genuine.... but.... i duno if that can be acted.... she say she miss me... ask me to meet her in thailand... she wanted to quote me 500rm for going to my room, i told her i am very disappointed in her.. so im just a client to her.. then she told me she need the money and then told me abt her bad experience with her ex and .... then after an hour or 2, she ask me if i wan to meet her in thailand, she wan to stay in hotel with me...

AddictedForSex
26-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Not really safe. I think he got kc-ed. I think need to restraint much on this kind of relationship. Usually not really happy ending . Unless he is the rare breed where the girl really like him and willing to die for him
what is KC?
sorry its really my first time on this kind of thing.. i so far only do with gf.... but i no gf very long liao thats why my fren brought me to this place... then she is the first girl i do this...

AddictedForSex
26-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Curiouskrap,

So true but, you'll never know until you experience it! It sounds like, he's in love so my advice is to go for it and let us know what happened! In life, you have to take chances, it's similar to gambling and playing lottery. But in this situation, he's playing with human emotion and possibility of financial downfall!

Good luck.

i just worry i might get drugged by her... get rob.. or wat... but if she is genuine, i really feel she very ke lian... being exploited by her boss... imagine someone having to work for 15 hrs DAILY for 1 month. thats human torture! i really dun wan to think that there is the fact im not the only man she do this to... and i also duno why she need so much money... is it appropriate for me to ask her straight? I dont think im going back to jb since cny coming and the jam will be starting soon... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...

Curiouskrap
26-01-2016, 07:48 PM
i just worry i might get drugged by her... get rob.. or wat... but if she is genuine, i really feel she very ke lian... being exploited by her boss... imagine someone having to work for 15 hrs DAILY for 1 month. thats human torture! i really dun wan to think that there is the fact im not the only man she do this to... and i also duno why she need so much money... is it appropriate for me to ask her straight? I dont think im going back to jb since cny coming and the jam will be starting soon... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...

Bro kc means kam cheng . Is emotional feeling. I am like u last time but not with prostitute. I am new to here also due to some personal problem with gf. Just remember one thing if u like a hooker , they don't actually like u. I read somewhere here with very good advice from those old bird/experienced samsters. Just imagine she tell u some sweet words that she love u but try to spend one day visit her with her client she will say same thing to that person. So there is no real love unless u r very damn lucky.why not ask her follow u instead ? If true love is so great .......

Regards about robbing or extortion, I have no comment coz nvr really experienced b4. U need ask the pro here. Maybe can get some clue. Still if u are Chinese those black magic is real even though I'm not a believer .

norice
26-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Addictedforsex,

To tell the truth, I don't know what to say! She sounds like she wants to settle down and leave the massage business. If you settle down with her, she'll bring all her problems especially financial problems and luggage! Therefore, my advice to you, just leave her and forget about her. They're thousands of Thai girls like her, in the long-run you're going to suffer! I've heard so many negative stories like you and her! Don't be too compassionate and just go and forget about her! I hope you understand the meaning of luggage.

Also, she could be using you for her financial gain! I don't think she's going to drug or rob you but it sounds too fishy too me!

Good luck.

Yokosi
27-01-2016, 01:30 PM
Addictedforsex,

......She sounds like she wants to settle down and leave the massage business. If you settle down with her, she'll bring all her problems especially financial problems and luggage! Therefore, my advice to you, just leave her and forget about her. They're thousands of Thai girls like her, in the long-run you're going to suffer! I've heard so many negative stories like you and her! Don't be too compassionate and just go and forget about her! I hope you understand the meaning of luggage.

Also, she could be using you for her financial gain! I don't think she's going to drug or rob you but it sounds too fishy too me!

Good advice to Addictedforsex.

MrSiao
27-01-2016, 03:21 PM
any bro in Hat Yai now ? Will be heading Kiss Lounge tonight.

Any bro keen to join PM me.

Cheers~~

panda2rocks
29-01-2016, 03:06 AM
... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...[/QUOTE]

To cut the story short.....

u are right in what u are doing,
u are undecided,
worst, u can 't think straight,
so, u have come to this right place,
to get another second opinion,
Better, if more are offered to u.

To tell u the truth exactly,
The Truth is painful,
your soft spot has been penetrated hard,
Can't decide whether it is love or otherwise,
Because maturity is not on your side,
Nor and Neither experiences too,
U can only get those through burning candles and bridges nightly,
Sometimes, it take ages,
and much money spent too.

So, like the others, u too go through this same cycle game,
again and again,
Now,with the only difference ........
u get to learn the game faster and better,
through this forum,
Your learning curve is so much shorter,
Not too late..............
With so many holy brothers' wisdoms flowing around...........

TonyCheong2
29-01-2016, 01:17 PM
With so many holy brothers' wisdoms flowing around...........

Need to let the gong tao cycle runs its full course.
Speaking from experience. :o

Now so hard to tio gong tao unless it's my type. :p

AddictedForSex
30-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Addictedforsex,

To tell the truth, I don't know what to say! She sounds like she wants to settle down and leave the massage business. If you settle down with her, she'll bring all her problems especially financial problems and luggage! Therefore, my advice to you, just leave her and forget about her. They're thousands of Thai girls like her, in the long-run you're going to suffer! I've heard so many negative stories like you and her! Don't be too compassionate and just go and forget about her! I hope you understand the meaning of luggage.

Good luck.
she told me that she hope she wont regret, she love me very much.. jia lat liao. duno real or not..

AddictedForSex
30-01-2016, 10:41 PM
... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...

To cut the story short.....

u are right in what u are doing,
u are undecided,
worst, u can 't think straight,
so, u have come to this right place,
to get another second opinion,
Better, if more are offered to u.

To tell u the truth exactly,
The Truth is painful,
your soft spot has been penetrated hard,
Can't decide whether it is love or otherwise,
Because maturity is not on your side,
Nor and Neither experiences too,
U can only get those through burning candles and bridges nightly,
Sometimes, it take ages,
and much money spent too.

So, like the others, u too go through this same cycle game,
again and again,
Now,with the only difference ........
u get to learn the game faster and better,
through this forum,
Your learning curve is so much shorter,
Not too late..............
With so many holy brothers' wisdoms flowing around...........[/QUOTE]means what? piak song song and talk later ? 3 days piaking...

AddictedForSex
30-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Need to let the gong tao cycle runs its full course.
Speaking from experience. :o

Now so hard to tio gong tao unless it's my type. :p
i think i ... tio liao....

TonyCheong2
30-01-2016, 11:34 PM
she told me that she hope she wont regret, she love me very much.. jia lat liao. duno real or not..

i think i ... tio liao....

Haha bro whatever she say, you listen can liao.
Doesn't mean have to believe. :p

You need to cheong and pay more tuition fees in order to know what I mean.
I know I did over the years. :D

wohaha96
01-02-2016, 01:29 AM
still wondering if I should go this year... hm....

adonis
01-02-2016, 12:25 PM
AddictedForSex. I think the Thai massage girl is trying to make use of u n your money. Then she might dump u or try to get more money from u. I also think she'll soon tell her sob stories to u to get more n more money from u. We don't know if her sob stories r true/false.

panda2rocks
01-02-2016, 11:20 PM
piak song song and talk later ? 3 days piaki

Please read the poem many times , understand the hidden meanings and understand between the lines .....

then turn to the motto of Sammyboy forum - What are FL and their wisdoms.
To quote :-

FL are meant to be ............ ( I wish not to write here because I understand it sound harsh.... but if u go deeper it is true in every sense of the wisdom. )

Don't worry ..... for :cool:TIME ....will be your faithful healer.
As the saying goes... given ample time to go on , it will heal your sorrows and you will see the cloudy picture now , much much more clearer later.

yinyang
02-02-2016, 12:45 PM
still wondering if I should go this year... hm....
You still got near 11 months to decide :p

AddictedForSex
02-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Haha bro whatever she say, you listen can liao.
Doesn't mean have to believe. :p

You need to cheong and pay more tuition fees in order to know what I mean.
I know I did over the years. :D

this is my first time..... with massage girl. haha
ktv girl also gena before... before together, no money never mind. but use emotional blackmail. say cannot take bus, cannot take train, feel sick at hawker everyday eat restaurant and take taxi, every day open martel, until i really dry boh chun liao she wan break and i got nothing. n also sex also very little nia lo. kns.

AddictedForSex
02-02-2016, 03:29 PM
AddictedForSex. I think the Thai massage girl is trying to make use of u n your money. Then she might dump u or try to get more money from u. I also think she'll soon tell her sob stories to u to get more n more money from u. We don't know if her sob stories r true/false.

u are right.. start liao.... but no take money from me yet... haha. shall see what she have to offer me during our trip.. if she tok me cai tao then i will dump her after we back. (provided i can be that hard hearted...) :(

AddictedForSex
02-02-2016, 03:30 PM
now "enjoying" the i love you i miss you messages daily... long time no ppl say to me that liao

adonis
06-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Hi AddictedForSex. May b get this Thai girl to acquiesce to your requests for GFE, happy times, outings together, movies, swimming together nude, BJs, FJs; as n when. If she agrees, then it'll probably be a Happy New Year of the Monkey for u. If she always dodges n gives excuses, I think she won't b worth it. Then u know what to do. Good luck. Happy New Year all bros.

AddictedForSex
07-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi AddictedForSex. May b get this Thai girl to acquiesce to your requests for GFE, happy times, outings together, movies, swimming together nude, BJs, FJs; as n when. If she agrees, then it'll probably be a Happy New Year of the Monkey for u. If she always dodges n gives excuses, I think she won't b worth it. Then u know what to do. Good luck. Happy New Year all bros.

i just went to her workplace and book hotel room for 1 night stay together.. she give anything i want, no qn ask, no rejections....

She told me she miss home, so i told her we can go her home together, she then ask if i want to marry her... how ar?? :S

TonyCheong2
09-02-2016, 10:13 AM
She told me she miss home, so i told her we can go her home together, she then ask if i want to marry her... how ar??

Just play along lah 55555! :D

Don't put your emotions into it.
Easier said than done. :p

adonis
10-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Happy New Year AddictedForSex n all bros. If she asked you to marry her, don't make a decision yet. Stall her. At least she was good to you overnight in that hotel room.

yinyang
10-02-2016, 09:29 PM
2 things come to mind on her "proposal".

She may not be "serious", or doing her utmost to KC you. Mind games, puyings are very good at. So weak knees (and minds) kena. And many have died by the KC sword, with bodies littered :cool:

You are her meal ticket, for now.:cool:

adonis
12-02-2016, 03:31 PM
The Thai massage girl might tell you that she's pregnant with your child. Achtung! Don't believe her. Is the Thai massage girl trying to marry you to remain in S'pore indefinitely? If you wanna play along, don't get burnt. She might pay to put Thai black magic spells on you. Really dunno know if they're effective or not. I read too many true local horror stories.

anikisan
14-02-2016, 12:02 AM

bro. dun mind me saying ah...i might get zapped or whatever but i dun really care. i just think that, hey come on, we all fool around for many reasons...some wife problem, some gf problem, some single and lonely, some are suspected gay and wanna see can convert back to fucking girls only...but whatever it is, these girls are working girls.

prostitutes.

yes, they are also human beings, but i can tell you, most of them only see the money. i don't know ur story, but they fuck many people in a single day...and u are one of them, who help them to pay their bills, buy that latest iphone, build a house back home, give money to mother, brother etc. heck, some of them even got bfs!

so, i think, if we cannot handle the emotional aspect of it, then i would suggest that u just shut down ur emotions and just focus on having a good time, hanging out, flirt, fuck, and move on. no need to invest emotions one. invest our hard-earned money can already. like u said, no money no honey. in this world, we are all making use of each other...u pay, she open her legs. u get a good fuck, she gets to eat...

i mean...even if u really love her, have u asked urself will u marry a prostitute? if u can honestly answer urself that, then ok. good for u. if not, then don't get involved in the KC trap leow. like many bros had said, the thai puyings are really good at that.

all these mongering is supposed to be a feel good and exposure to the real world...we just play play for fun la.

all the best bro.

Humlea
15-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Saw promotion flight to hat yai and tot of read read some FR and recommendations. Instead read 2 pages of falling in love with JB massage girl...

Simi tai ji ah?

adonis
16-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi AddictedForSex. Has the Thai massage girl asked u for money, very expensive handbags etc? Will she get hoodlums to kill u in Thailand? Hard to say. I think u r worth more to her alive than dead.

Try to watch dat YouTube short video about a UK angmoh man. Its link is in another thread in SBF. He went to Patpong, Bangkok. Met a Thai bargirl. She's short n not pretty. She asked him to visit her in her home village. He goes there. She persuades him to sell him house in UK n move to her home village. He does so. He pays for a house of bricks n mortar n a pig sty for her. She's shown feeding her pigs. Other big houses paid for by farang (foreign) angmoh men r shown dotting farm fields. Foreigners cannot own land in Thailand but they can own condos. She grows cold towards him. He has to move out. He rents a room in Bangkok. She tells him bye bye for the last time. He, very likely has to move back to UK.

jimfairy
16-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Yawn!!!! Forgotten that this is Hatyai thread!!!

Naka_Timo
16-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Yawn!!!! Forgotten that this is Hatyai thread!!!

555, you must be dreaming in the wonderland

Helldevilz
16-02-2016, 05:18 PM

Just be careful u do anything.. I believe some girls is truthful but some girls are just out to cheat... times will proof everything.. just dun be gan jiong in doing anything with Thai girls or promise them anything.. good luck.. just dun keep too much cash with u, keep it in the front office security box. Better be safe den sorry.

yinyang
16-02-2016, 06:18 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14223106&highlight=#post14223106

vkoolboi
19-02-2016, 07:39 PM
aiya... no matter what is being said, some guys will behave like idiots. They think they got good job, fly here fly there, make several thousands a month, learn Thai, invest kumcheng with Thai Whore. Go to her house in Issan or some far off places in Thailand, meet family, etc...

In the end, when the whores met the other customers, they tell the customers how stupid can Singapore men get. The whore maintain the KC relationship with a few guys and some pay them regularly. In the end, if one of the idiots marry them, the Thai whore's Thai BF, children from former marriages and family will benefit from your tossing of CASH to her and her family + maybe extended family. If you don't toss CASH, there are other idiots that would toss CASH.

One Thai whore tells me she was surprised that Singapore men are really dumb. I asked her how about M'sian men. She said they are stingy and quite alert, hence harder to make them part with their CASH.

Feel sorry for the idiots who think that they are one kind of super hero in front of the whore. I supposed their ego needs stroking, the exact words translated from Thai.

I asked the whore if this is the tactic or tricks of SYT. She said MILF also can do this type of tricks because our men are simply hopeless

TonyCheong2
19-02-2016, 11:14 PM
One Thai whore tells me she was surprised that Singapore men are really dumb. I asked her how about M'sian men. She said they are stingy and quite alert, hence harder to make them part with their CASH.

I asked the whore if this is the tactic or tricks of SYT. She said MILF also can do this type of tricks because our men are simply hopeless

5555 really feel sorry for our fellow countrymen.
Our Bolehland bros are more street smart from getting scammed. :p

No wonder Thai discos in Singapore are still boom town charlie. :D

hoosdathu
22-02-2016, 10:41 PM
read that today is major buddhist holiday (Makha Bucha) in thailand, wonder if the joints in hatyai still open? any bros there can confirm?

oops... sorry, are there still any bonking places left in hatyai? :o
got an impression it's turned into a family-oriented tourist place liao.
inflated prices and no out-right bonking parlours, gotta search FL by wechat nia :(

referred to Public Holidays & Bar Closures in Thailand (http://www.boomboomme.com/resources/holidays/thailand/)

plsbcool
24-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Is any bro interested to go thailand chiong this month or next month that I can tag along? Please pm me!

AddictedForSex
25-02-2016, 04:43 PM
just to report safety, im back safely in one piece! :D

AddictedForSex
25-02-2016, 04:45 PM
The Thai massage girl might tell you that she's pregnant with your child. Achtung! Don't believe her. Is the Thai massage girl trying to marry you to remain in S'pore indefinitely? If you wanna play along, don't get burnt. She might pay to put Thai black magic spells on you. Really dunno know if they're effective or not. I read too many true local horror stories.

i always insist on condoms
she ask me if i want baby
then say don wan condom sex....

AddictedForSex
25-02-2016, 04:53 PM
ya. she ask me to marry again though previously she agree to wait for me. I told her i going uni this yr and 4 yr to grad. she say ok.. but sometime on and off she will say wan go sg and ask me to marry her. she say marry her then only she can come sg and so i no need to always go jb and pay hotel...

the prostitude part, actually my fren got "remind" me again and again and we almost quarrel. she can choose whether to have sex or not, but by right she is not suppose to. she told me i can get better woman, she is not a good woman. i told her i dont mind her past but i mind her present and future. if she is willing to change job, i dont mind marrying her(this i did not tell her but seems like she wan to get money fast and massage is the only way....

her this thinking make me step back one step..

she is very nice to me, very take care of me.give me whatever i wan.i was like a king when with her. and i enjoy that.. but i dont know, how to find if she is really sincere or sg is the thing that she really wan.. my auntie tell me can marry, but dont give pr.. i dont know how... getting married so suddenly is not wat i plan.. even though i am already mid 30s

she is slowly revealing her true self to me, which i think is good. she say wan to go meet her parents and we decide on marriage.. i also duno wan go bo.. my fren tell me to run now...

bro. dun mind me saying ah...i might get zapped or whatever but i dun really care. i just think that, hey come on, we all fool around for many reasons...some wife problem, some gf problem, some single and lonely, some are suspected gay and wanna see can convert back to fucking girls only...but whatever it is, these girls are working girls.

prostitutes.

yes, they are also human beings, but i can tell you, most of them only see the money. i don't know ur story, but they fuck many people in a single day...and u are one of them, who help them to pay their bills, buy that latest iphone, build a house back home, give money to mother, brother etc. heck, some of them even got bfs!

so, i think, if we cannot handle the emotional aspect of it, then i would suggest that u just shut down ur emotions and just focus on having a good time, hanging out, flirt, fuck, and move on. no need to invest emotions one. invest our hard-earned money can already. like u said, no money no honey. in this world, we are all making use of each other...u pay, she open her legs. u get a good fuck, she gets to eat...

i mean...even if u really love her, have u asked urself will u marry a prostitute? if u can honestly answer urself that, then ok. good for u. if not, then don't get involved in the KC trap leow. like many bros had said, the thai puyings are really good at that.

all these mongering is supposed to be a feel good and exposure to the real world...we just play play for fun la.

all the best bro.

AddictedForSex
25-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Hi AddictedForSex. Has the Thai massage girl asked u for money, very expensive handbags etc? Will she get hoodlums to kill u in Thailand? Hard to say. I think u r worth more to her alive than dead.

Try to watch dat YouTube short video about a UK angmoh man. Its link is in another thread in SBF. He went to Patpong, Bangkok. Met a Thai bargirl. She's short n not pretty. She asked him to visit her in her home village. He goes there. She persuades him to sell him house in UK n move to her home village. He does so. He pays for a house of bricks n mortar n a pig sty for her. She's shown feeding her pigs. Other big houses paid for by farang (foreign) angmoh men r shown dotting farm fields. Foreigners cannot own land in Thailand but they can own condos. She grows cold towards him. He has to move out. He rents a room in Bangkok. She tells him bye bye for the last time. He, very likely has to move back to UK.
o... she ask me to go thailand work if i cant get her to sg... lol

naemlo
25-02-2016, 05:09 PM
ya. she ask me to marry again though previously she agree to wait for me. I told her i going uni this yr and 4 yr to grad. she say ok..

Dun waste so much time on this distance relationship with a WL but instead concentrate on your study. She touched more men than u touch any gers in your entire whole life. U have not seem the world n u are restricting yourself to a WL?? Puppy love is always wonderful esp when u meet each other once in a blue moon. Try staying together for a period of time, then u will come tell the whole world, u want freedom. Study harder, u will have more gers queuing up. It is not easy to get a job in Thailand with no experience, unless u want to go into soccer betting, lottery, drugs....

BTW, when someone is so called deeply in love, will give tons of excuses even when others will say she is bad. Just do what u want, dun have to let others know. If 1 day u commit suicide because of ger, your friends will just go to your funeral but their life still goes on.

AddictedForSex
25-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Dun waste so much time on this distance relationship with a WL but instead concentrate on your study. She touched more men than u touch any gers in your entire whole life. U have not seem the world n u are restricting yourself to a WL?? Puppy love is always wonderful esp when u meet each other once in a blue moon. Try staying together for a period of time, then u will come tell the whole world, u want freedom. Study harder, u will have more gers queuing up. It is not easy to get a job in Thailand with no experience, unless u want to go into soccer betting, lottery, drugs....

BTW, when someone is so called deeply in love, will give tons of excuses even when others will say she is bad. Just do what u want, dun have to let others know. If 1 day u commit suicide because of ger, your friends will just go to your funeral but their life still goes on.

what is WL? I dont think i will marry her la. its too soon. i dun really know her yet. is abit scary..

yinyang
25-02-2016, 09:19 PM
what is WL? I dont think i will marry her la. ...abit scary..
...im back safely in one piece! :D
WL = working lady. Dude, it's not just a bit scary ..AWAS (caution). All the red lights are there:eek:

You just in 1st year varsity, so get a hold on yourself with right priorities. Graduate 1st, you owe it to yourself (and family). You are a potential meal ticket, and no lack of chabors will eye you. As naemlo also advising you same.

Let this be a fling, and satisfy your raging hormones. Put this as one of life's experiences (much and many more to come).

Get real, young man;)

Naka_Timo
25-02-2016, 09:21 PM

All i can said is this.

Working gal cannot turst one la, usually they will chiu many pattern.

Some pattern more than badminton. Judge it yourself.

Long distance relationship very hard to maintain one. You are here, she is here, how u know what is she doing over that?

naemlo
25-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Long distance relationship very hard to maintain one. You are here, she is here, how u know what is she doing over that?

Easily maintain by transferring money over monthly n occasionally for sick buffalo. The best part is u dun have to go over regularly... they will still address u as tirak n kit teung. These are all the mighty farang doing.... come Thailand once or twice a year to visit their few days tirak.

It is paying installment for months n boom boom few days.

QMoSir
01-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Just to update. I went pinky lady yesterday. Soapy is now thb2,300. Not sure if I Kenna chopped.

jimfairy
01-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Just to update. I went pinky lady yesterday. Soapy is now thb2,300. Not sure if I Kenna chopped.

2300bht!!!! Waaaa kena gao gao leh!!! Mayb u look like rich man lo... Haizzz.. Sad!!!

hayhay
01-03-2016, 03:32 PM
2300bht!!!! Waaaa kena gao gao leh!!! Mayb u look like rich man lo... Haizzz.. Sad!!!

No lah, there is two type, one is 1800 bhat other one is 2000 plus more pretty

jimfairy
01-03-2016, 03:36 PM
No lah, there is two type, one is 1800 bhat other one is 2000 plus more pretty

Waaa this prices r long time ago liao... Now already quote 2200-2600 depend on girl's age..

QMoSir
01-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Ok. Will try the others soon and update here again.

jimfairy
01-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Ok. Will try the others soon and update here again.

Try zound disco/pub.. Many uni girls hanging ard there.. Is a local disco.. Preferable if u can speak thai.. Lol
ST shop at wanpiang hotel lvl 2 name Nice Lady Go have a look, u might find some gems there.. Local place too, price range from 1400-1800.. Tourist rate..
Thai girl show also in this hotel, lvl 3 or 4.. If want see, go to any tour agency n ask for voucher, price ard 250-280bht.. That's all from me..:D

PS: As I have not visited Hatyai for more than 6 mths.. So I do not know if the above mentioned places r still operating or not.. Go at your own risk ok.. Dun come kpkb me if closed down

hayhay
01-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Waaa this prices r long time ago liao... Now already quote 2200-2600 depend on girl's age..

Where got long ago, last month I just went there

jimfairy
01-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Where got long ago, last month I just went there

Mayb u more yandao than me la.. Gv u discount lo...:p

hayhay
02-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Mayb u more yandao than me la.. Gv u discount lo...:p

Should be lah. Lol

QMoSir
02-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Any of u bros have a contact for a private car driver for hire in Hatyai? Not so much for night activities but more for business trips in the day. Thank you in advance.

jimfairy
02-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Any of u bros have a contact for a private car driver for hire in Hatyai? Not so much for night activities but more for business trips in the day. Thank you in advance.

There r many tour agencies in Hatyai, u can juz go in n ask them what u want..

BFOMF5
04-03-2016, 05:16 AM
Hired one old uncle driver before
(Who use his own car to drive us around), for a few hour, fr Angel tour.
You may like to try.

naemlo
04-03-2016, 10:57 AM

U can try Naemlo tour service. 1k USD per day. Inclusive of whatever toll, parking, petrol, VAT, WHT :D

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 11:06 AM
U can try Naemlo tour service. 1k USD per day. Inclusive of whatever toll, parking, petrol, VAT, WHT :D

Nbzzzzz.. Now u bao all services in Thailand!!! Hatyai also want put one leg in now!!! Let others earn some Kopi money too la...:D

hayhay
04-03-2016, 11:09 AM
I also have hold hand service

Hurricane88
04-03-2016, 12:08 PM

When you going to hold my hand...:confused:

hayhay
04-03-2016, 12:13 PM
When you going to hold my hand...:confused:

18-21 mar, I hold ur hand to hatyai :D

Hurricane88
04-03-2016, 12:37 PM
18-21 mar, I hold ur hand to hatyai :D

a bad timing for me...too close to my other trip...:p

iceang69
04-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Got a bit lost in the threads above... I am going Haytai for the 1st time next week.

Any Bros care to share what is the best massage places and the going rates?

From what I gather previous thread, it's Pink lady for massage and zound to hangout. Any other recommendations?

antonioyeo
06-03-2016, 06:12 AM
Any members have contacts to intro . Will be going next month April 11 to 15.. any companions to intro

cuminamess
07-03-2016, 06:42 AM
Got a bit lost in the threads above... I am going Haytai for the 1st time next week.

Any Bros care to share what is the best massage places and the going rates?

From what I gather previous thread, it's Pink lady for massage and zound to hangout. Any other recommendations?

Pinky lady is not as popular as it used to be before. And this is only based on my current observation against previous FRs I have read. Rates for a soapy is supposed to be about THB2,000.

They say that got another 'Turkish' massage place a few streets down. but I have yet to try it. Maybe next week when I am there.

Sorry, I am quite noob at this too. I have been to Hatyai a lot last few months for work but I never really explored until last week. But all the time I could squeeze for was just one round at pink lady. It took considerable effort to find the place.

BFOMF5
07-03-2016, 06:43 AM
Oh!!
Which hand usually u hold?

triplemmm
07-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Any five stars hotel that can provide special massage service for guys and ladies? Bringing my scandal go this week :Dand want to give her a surprise!

justin88
08-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Hi all bros, i going Hatyai next month, anyone have any contacts of booking girls? Heard frm my friends said go there Wechat, have many girls, very easy. But all i dont know good or not, i looking for 30++, cos i not young also, good service, look okok can liao. Any bros kind enough can PM me, tks very much.

internet100
09-03-2016, 05:46 PM
HY is fairly easy. couple of ways to get...
1) lee garden plaza/pink hotel area (soapy/msg)
2) along nipatuhit 1/2/3 road (FL/msg WL)
3) few small alleys around that area. can ask the motorbike people to bring you around but beware of the tip starts from 50 to 500 so not recommend bros who lack nego skills
rule: don't go above 70
4) wechat you can find good ones and nego for free. if not, normal rate.

going rate is 500 short time to 2000 for quality. never go above 2000 unless it's 1 night

hayhay
10-03-2016, 08:17 AM
HY is fairly easy. couple of ways to get...
1) lee garden plaza/pink hotel area (soapy/msg)
2) along nipatuhit 1/2/3 road (FL/msg WL)
3) few small alleys around that area. can ask the motorbike people to bring you around but beware of the tip starts from 50 to 500 so not recommend bros who lack nego skills
rule: don't go above 70
4) wechat you can find good ones and nego for free. if not, normal rate.

going rate is 500 short time to 2000 for quality. never go above 2000 unless it's 1 night

U wait lah 500 for short time, maybe you handsome, can only nego 2 shot 2000 bhat
Small alleys? If I'm a newbie how I know where is it? And did the motorbike bring me to correct place?

hayhay
10-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Hi all bros, i going Hatyai next month, anyone have any contacts of booking girls? Heard frm my friends said go there Wechat, have many girls, very easy. But all i dont know good or not, i looking for 30++, cos i not young also, good service, look okok can liao. Any bros kind enough can PM me, tks very much.

Wechat lady going rate 2500-3000, this is what I get and many 30plus girl.

internet100
10-03-2016, 03:34 PM
U wait lah 500 for short time, maybe you handsome, can only nego 2 shot 2000 bhat
Small alleys? If I'm a newbie how I know where is it? And did the motorbike bring me to correct place?

I'm serious, I just did it. You can get it too. It's literally f & go. If you want 2 shots, x2 then as simple as that. No fuss, decent 30+ on the streets (i don't know if being handsome do the trick but all street girls said the same price)

But if you want to sit down and choose type, then about 1000 to 2000 in shop.

It's a small area and the roads are all colorful with red, green lights you will know it's a red-light area you can always change places if you don't like

sotongchew
10-03-2016, 04:57 PM
yes, the rate WAS 500/shot 3 years ago. No need tuktuk driver to bring you. The joint is inside a lane beside the 59 restaurant. I guess it's a joint for locals. I don't know if you can do the job at the premise or not. I brought the WL back to my room (10-min walk) with a top-up of 100 as tip and transport. WLs were between late 20s and early 30s. Wonder any bro there now can go verify if the joint still in business?

Btw Alladin girls still charge 600 to 700 for a happy ending.

sotongchew
10-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Wechat lady going rate 2500-3000, this is what I get and many 30plus girl.

Nego for 2000. It's the going rate now. Even shop charge 2000 if there is no commission for tuktuk driver. Many SYT in wechat. Service wise is hit or miss. Unless you r young & handsome, or able to treat them with TLC, likely they will disappear after fulfilling you with 2 shots.

You want "high class" girls go to Kiss Garden after 9pm. 50 SYT available for your selection. Not sure about the current rate. Was quoted 2000 for ST and 3500 for LT.

justin88
10-03-2016, 10:28 PM
All bros out there, still nobody share contact nos of bookkng girl leh? Becos at least, u guys try already, so know their service. I really dont want waste my trip there, find 1 attitude one, xian all e way...really no mood.

iceang69
11-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Nego for 2000. It's the going rate now. Even shop charge 2000 if there is no commission for tuktuk driver. Many SYT in wechat. Service wise is hit or miss. Unless you r young & handsome, or able to treat them with TLC, likely they will disappear after fulfilling you with 2 shots.

You want "high class" girls go to Kiss Garden after 9pm. 50 SYT available for your selection. Not sure about the current rate. Was quoted 2000 for ST and 3500 for LT.

Where is kiss garden?

iceang69
11-03-2016, 02:04 AM
I was at pink lady today. SOP service. Paid 2300+200tips.

It's quite difficult to find, it's at Grand Pink Hotel lvl 3.

Not a lot of ladies today but they told me because mostly off today

sotongchew
11-03-2016, 02:24 AM
Where is kiss garden?

Kiss Garden Home (hotel) is in the See Kim Yong area. (Nearby is the new market - Xin Pa Sat area. You may also want to check out the eateries and massage shops, including bathhouses here.) A tuktuk ride from Hatyai central to KGH costs just 20 baht. Every tuktuk driver would know the place.

On level 1 is the music lounge. At the lobby take the lift to level 2 KTV room. The lift door opens to the girls waiting lobby.

sotongchew
11-03-2016, 02:40 AM
I was at pink lady today. SOP service. Paid 2300+200tips.

It's quite difficult to find, it's at Grand Pink Hotel lvl 3.

Not a lot of ladies today but they told me because mostly off today

Strange that you find it difficult to locate Pink Lady. It is the iconic place right in Hatyai central. Opposite Centara Hotel, besides Lee Garden Plaza is an alley that leads to PL. The alley has shops on both sides, displaying T-shirts, copy soccer jerseys and casual wear. At the end of the short alley walk up the stairs to PL on level 3.

Pink Lady has long lost its glorious days. Now it's quite run down and the girls quality is below par. Pink Lady also offers authentic massage done by mostly MILF. Can do outcall too.

sotongchew
11-03-2016, 02:47 AM
All bros out there, still nobody share contact nos of bookkng girl leh? Becos at least, u guys try already, so know their service. I really dont want waste my trip there, find 1 attitude one, xian all e way...really no mood.

Mostly the girl's attitude is her reaction of our attitude towards them. Do treat the girls with respect.

No offense meant.

hayhay
11-03-2016, 06:54 AM

Just try lah, if not is not call vacation, you need to try all thing there, if not just stay at home. Lol:D

justin88
11-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Lol.....i understand lah, got good one who want to share, keep for ownself use liao loh.....nvmind, tks all bros

Grounded Eagle
11-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Strange that you find it difficult to locate Pink Lady. It is the iconic place right in Hatyai central. Opposite Centara Hotel, besides Lee Garden Plaza is an alley that leads to PL. The alley has shops on both sides, displaying T-shirts, copy soccer jerseys and casual wear. At the end of the short alley walk up the stairs to PL on level 3.

Pink Lady has long lost its glorious days. Now it's quite run down and the girls quality is below par. Pink Lady also offers authentic massage done by mostly MILF. Can do outcall too.

That stretch in under renovation and boarded up..... so you need to make a detour to enter by the other side. :D

Grounded Eagle
11-03-2016, 08:04 PM

500 baht is rare now and the locals pay 700 baht per pop at their local brothels..... similar setup to Ocean Building (JB) and PT / Desker Rd..... girls rent a space in the building (could be a room or partition or sometimes just a piece of large canvas to create some privacy)..... you go look, choose, pay, fuck & leave. :D

Mostly MILFs and GILFs.... with occasionally one or two SYTs..... the good thing about their brothels is there is variety as there is no such rule as fixed room for certain girl...... so it is 1st come 1st get the available room and because of this system...... you get to see different girls every day. :)

antonioyeo
12-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Will there be working ladies during songkran next time. First time there next month

klguylate30s
13-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Watch out for pick pockets. :mad:500 baht is rare now and the locals pay 700 baht per pop at their local brothels..... similar setup to Ocean Building (JB) and PT / Desker Rd..... girls rent a space in the building (could be a room or partition or sometimes just a piece of large canvas to create some privacy)..... you go look, choose, pay, fuck & leave. :D

Mostly MILFs and GILFs.... with occasionally one or two SYTs..... the good thing about their brothels is there is variety as there is no such rule as fixed room for certain girl...... so it is 1st come 1st get the available room and because of this system...... you get to see different girls every day. :)

justin88
14-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Still waiting for bros to provide me contacts leh, cos maybe i can ask them book a taxi come pick us up in airport, then we going temples. Becos only there for 2nights only, so cannot wasre time lah

jimfairy
14-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Still waiting for bros to provide me contacts leh, cos maybe i can ask them book a taxi come pick us up in airport, then we going temples. Becos only there for 2nights only, so cannot wasre time lah

Pmed u contact no of a tour agency

justin88
14-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Hahaha.....i meant contact of booking girls in Hatyai lah. Any kind bros?

Grounded Eagle
15-03-2016, 01:58 AM

Pls send PM to bro Naemlo...... he has hold hands service just for guys like you..... bring you everywhere and show you all the cheonging lobangs. :D

naemlo
15-03-2016, 02:20 AM
Pls send PM to bro Naemlo...... he has hold hands service just for guys like you..... bring you everywhere and show you all the cheonging lobangs. :D

Asking is free.... getting my help is expensive :D

A few posts before u has some information but if u are illiterate then either u spend some money, I will bring u around or stay in hotel n watch Thai drama.

Maybe someone of a golden heart might provide u with the contact like address, phone number. Wait for iiiiiiiiiitttttttt.

hayhay
15-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Pmed u contact no of a tour agency

Bro u are good hearted

jimfairy
15-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Bro u are good hearted

He say he want taxi for trf n temple visiting so I recommend him tour agency lo.. Now he say he only want girl contact!!! Diu.. If got also won't gv him la.. I scare he spoil my reputation in Hatyai...

Hurricane88
15-03-2016, 12:54 PM
He say he want taxi for trf n temple visiting so I recommend him tour agency lo.. Now he say he only want girl contact!!! Diu.. If got also won't gv him la.. I scare he spoil my reputation in Hatyai...

Alo jim, will u share contact with me...:confused::D

jimfairy
15-03-2016, 01:58 PM

When u go Hatyai... No need share with u la.. I ask few girls go airport pick u up la.. U slowly choose ok wakaka..:D

hayhay
15-03-2016, 03:46 PM

You forget meh newbie, u ask him to share, he thought u carrot head him? You angry right?
You still so nice. Let them go and find out themselves same like us

hayhay
15-03-2016, 03:50 PM

I give u afew from wechat la, then ask girl to bring big banner write ur name at the airport wait for you. Steady :D

jimfairy
15-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Hatyai is much different now compare to 10 yrs ago.. Hatyai now become a place for shopping n foods n also clean massage... If ur motive to Hatyai is to find syt or cheap fuck.. I advise u better not come, go to danok, Bkk or Pattaya.. There r many pretty girls who works in clubs like Dome, kiss channel.. But u need to have investment on them before they will follow u back to hotel, so Dun waste your time.
Or u can try wechat for massage with happy ending..

jnudes
16-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Hatyai is much different now compare to 10 yrs ago.. Hatyai now become a place for shopping n foods n also clean massage... If ur motive to Hatyai is to find syt or cheap fuck.. I advise u better not come, go to danok, Bkk or Pattaya.. There r many pretty girls who works in clubs like Dome, kiss channel.. But u need to have investment on them before they will follow u back to hotel, so Dun waste your time.
Or u can try wechat for massage with happy ending..

YES I oredi decided not to fly to Hatyai for next week trip although the ticket has been booked and paid. Better not fly down and regret later on. I wish I could afford 1k and then visit Kiss Channel.

jimfairy
16-03-2016, 01:47 PM
YES I oredi decided not to fly to Hatyai for next week trip although the ticket has been booked and paid. Better not fly down and regret later on. I wish I could afford 1k and then visit Kiss Channel.

Haizzz what a waste.. Air tix to Hatyai have been always expensive at least $200+. U can go Hatyai for foods, ST from wechat.. I miss Hatyai foods ya!!!:o n also visiting temples...

hayhay
16-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Haizzz what a waste.. Air tix to Hatyai have been always expensive at least $200+. U can go Hatyai for foods, ST from wechat.. I miss Hatyai foods ya!!!:o n also visiting temples...

U no miss me meh? Lol

jimfairy
16-03-2016, 02:34 PM
U no miss me meh? Lol

Miss LAN!!! U got family there liao.. I rather go alone!!!:D

Hurricane88
16-03-2016, 03:03 PM

When:confused:...if mid jun maybe I go pray.....:)

hayhay
16-03-2016, 03:06 PM

I got a house there only

QMoSir
16-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Sorry. Abit noob at this. How to find wechat with massage? I am in Hatyai now. Any one want to meet tonight?

jimfairy
16-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Sorry. Abit noob at this. How to find wechat with massage? I am in Hatyai now. Any one want to meet tonight?

Open wechat, go discovery, click people nearby.. Very soon u will get many messages liao.. Juz ask if they do massage services.. Don't think that u will get free fuck when a girl come looking for u OK.. 5555.. They juz want to earn a living only.. So plz b nice to people, juz ignore if u do not like her..:)

jimfairy
16-03-2016, 03:33 PM
When:confused:...if mid jun maybe I go pray.....:)

No date till now.. New project started already so might not b going out till July.. Haizzzz

QMoSir
16-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Open wechat, go discovery, click people nearby.. Very soon u will get many messages liao.. Juz ask if they do massage services.. Don't think that u will get free fuck when a girl come looking for u OK.. 5555.. They juz want to earn a living only.. So plz b nice to people, juz ignore if u do not like her..:)

kob boon kup.

jnudes
16-03-2016, 04:27 PM

I bought mine less than $200 return with AA on March 2015. The return fare is actually zero and pay only airport tax. So not really a waste. I decided to cheong at KL instead. :D:D:D

jimfairy
16-03-2016, 04:52 PM
I bought mine less than $200 return with AA on March 2015. The return fare is actually zero and pay only airport tax. So not really a waste. I decided to cheong at KL instead. :D:D:D

So do u know where to find MP in kl with local Chinese or nasi lemak? :p

hayhay
17-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Any bro at hatyai18-21 mar, I will be there

jnudes
18-03-2016, 07:59 PM
So do u know where to find MP in kl with local Chinese or nasi lemak? :p

Local Chinese I have tried at JB hotel spas before. Most of them are in their 30s and expensive RM200++ for one shot. Even at JB was paying RM50 for one lady drink with local CKT at local pub. Too expensive. And I had enough of them. Nasi lemak never tried so no comment.

Now shifting from CKT to Popiahs or Vietnamese gal at present. YES the MP has been found and located including my hotel stay has been booked. There's one MP that is offering one shot with Viet gal for only RM100 during promotion period that is now. I haven't tried RM100 per bonk yet at any MPs so will try it and see how it goes.

hayhay
19-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Pink lady change name Liao, grand pink

BFOMF5
23-03-2016, 10:32 PM
... go to danok, Bkk or Pattaya.
Not to forget kolok...
Quite a lot of Laos and burmise...

BFOMF5
23-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Pink lady change name Liao, grand pink
Is it because, it is beside
GRAND Plaza....

Ninja_Assassin
24-03-2016, 02:53 AM
Not to forget kolok...
Quite a lot of Laos and burmise...

Golok & Betong now have more security personnel than puyings...... not comfortable bumping into armed soldiers everyday.

admirer09
28-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Dear bros ... may I check if SC heritage hotel is still in operation and if it is , can anyone provide the number of any of the 2 lady bosses.

Can I also check if the farms there still have gers ?

Thanks in advance

admirer09
05-04-2016, 10:58 PM
Any kind bros got any contacts to share in Hatyai , sc heritage hotel now v v few girls and we chat massage has been a let down

xen0n
06-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Any kind bros got any contacts to share in Hatyai , sc heritage hotel now v v few girls and we chat massage has been a let down

You might want to head down to Kiss Channel to check it out. Quite a number of lookers and opportunities when I was there 3 weeks ago.

hayhay
07-04-2016, 11:20 AM
You might want to head down to Kiss Channel to check it out. Quite a number of lookers and opportunities when I was there 3 weeks ago.

Kiss channel I find no chance leh, girls only want lady drink, if u like Andy lau maybe got chance lah

admirer09
10-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Went kiss lounge , grade is not too bad but ex. 5,500 baht for overnight. Wechat hard to hook up gers .overall trip was a disappointment.

antonioyeo
12-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Jus touched down 11th .

Forgot update u guys .

Last night tried wechat .
Got a contact . Many pretty ladies inside
Sent me photos for 6 girls
I asked for number 2 . 3 and 6
Got send number 1 gal
Got massage booking 350.

End up paying 1500 in all for one shot .
Gal asked for 2500.....

After that went songkran play water come back
Got another overnight at 3000...

This for day 1

JChoo
13-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Serious cheongsters should avoid hatyai now. This place is good for memories of the yesteryears shine. Today, it is the new playground for uncles and aunties to shop, eat and go for massage.

If you are into cheonging, try Cambodia. :D

sexrookie
18-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Serious cheongsters should avoid hatyai now. This place is good for memories of the yesteryears shine. Today, it is the new playground for uncles and aunties to shop, eat and go for massage.

If you are into cheonging, try Cambodia. :D

was there on the 13 to 16

More of uncles and aunties meeting point nowadays

the choice are lousy

pink lady massage prices is getting the throat bleed more

As for Cambodia, yet to try as no lobang :D

serpenty
19-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Guys planning to head down Thailand soon..
Need help am going alone need someone to guide me in hatyai..
Is there any contacts can share for me to take a tour guide who is trustable and reliable..
Wanna try those lky nuru massage, soapy, etc..
Planning my trip lky 3 day 2 night.. kinda worry going alone..
No experience at site..
If hve any ctc do pm me mny thnks..

pcchuat
20-04-2016, 09:29 AM

If any cheongster got drive car. try going to hatyai from Senai airport at Johor by airasia. try recently only cost me about $97.

roomai
20-04-2016, 10:40 PM
Hi, do Hatyai still have those pure Turkish bath whereby a man will use a towel tied to his hand and rub on your back while you lie down? Seen 1 such place more than 20 years ago

demonlone
21-04-2016, 07:17 PM
http://fuckteenie.com/images/parent/sexcampteen.jpg More information and address is on http://samanthaandress.com

tuckercade
21-04-2016, 08:38 PM
http://fuckteenie.com/images/parent/fuckteen.jpg More information and address here http://journallestlaurentportage.com

norice
22-04-2016, 12:37 PM
That's a guy!

toilet$50
22-04-2016, 08:54 PM
talk to its self.. 😄

markomarko
03-05-2016, 07:39 PM
hi al,jus bck frm hatyai,i wil like 2 update my exp ther,my indivisual view

weather?hot
hotel?grand pink,cfm sastify
mass frm hotel?no, did nt try
mass frm wechat?did nt try
3rd fl short time?did nt try,2300b 4 short time,i dont tik worthy
fd?i tik e fd ther v nice,perfect

wher i get my gers frm?garden hum,ther r 2 type of lady,1 is 5500b,so cal model,i dont agre n another is 4200b,normal lady,so cal plain jane,but both e abt e same,ther over9 consider exp

overal?i stil tik is more meant 4 luv bird place or wife or gf,if bro realy wana hv gd fuck n service gao gao seriously i stil vote 2 philipine.njoy

Hamsapmen
17-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Hatyai have temples and shopping malls and sometimes if you're lucky can see bombings too. :)

lol nice one hhahaha

vkoolboi
17-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Just back from Hatyai. Good for those who bring kids and gf along. Can go island hopping. Not too expensive and get to see the sights.

starocean
17-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Just back from Hatyai. Good for those who bring kids and gf along. Can go island hopping. Not too expensive and get to see the sights.

Island hopping? Plz elaborate

vkoolboi
18-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Go to Hatyai Tours agency and they have a package for island hopping. quite fun

philipsho
26-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Any bro got lobang? Contact SC heritage via whatapps got no reply leh
Channiwate?

Many thanks in adv...

Jackthenipple
30-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Been to Hatyai during my younger day that is in the 90's.Are there still a booking joint available at this location -( Tong Sao, Channivet and Sim Kim Yong). Lost touch for many donkey years. My company having meeting and retreat at hatyai. I am going there one day before my meeting. Atami and Cintana still around. Need to book puyin for one night. Please advise if there any changes. Hope kind bros can update me with the latest joint and soapy massage. Thanking you in advance. :)

BlueDragon193
02-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Hat Yai placed under tightened security alert in South.

Hat Yai is placed under maximum security today with three routes leading into this major southern business town
ordered to be in full alert to check all vehicles from the deep south to the town following fierce clash that left three
militants dead in Narathiwat.

The alert also coincided with the approaching start of the Ramadan fasting of Muslim people.

Security officials at the Fourth Army Region fear increased violence before the observation of the Ramadan fast.

Security checkpoints at three locations before entering Hat Yai were fully manned by troops, police and district officials.

They were ordered to check all vehicles passing the checkpoints.

All vehicles will be told to slide down all side windows while approaching the road checkpoints.

tangoshow
05-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Hello all.

Besides the medicinal drugs to buy and temples to pray, can anyone share if Channivet and SKY are still in operations?

Much appreciated!

BFOMF5
06-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Hello all.

Besides the medicinal drugs to buy and temples to pray, can anyone share if Channivet and SKY are still in operations?

Much appreciated!
Channiwate yes
SKY I don't know.

tangoshow
06-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Channiwate yes
SKY I don't know.

Thank you bro, up your points.

Care to share the damages and opening hours?

You can pm me the info if you know.

Thank you again!

bensomchai
07-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Hello all.

Much appreciated!

Channivet and Tong Sao still operating but lesser outlets. As for SKY, there is still a number of KTV outlets for booking too. Prices for Channivet the last time about 6mths ago was between B2300 to B2500 depending on " stocks " As for SKY, being quoted from between B2500 to B3000

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

TonyCheong2
08-06-2016, 02:49 PM
AirAsia has direct flights between Johor Bahru/Hatyai at very low cost.
About S$80.00 return all inclusive.

No need to take 14 hours coach loh. :D

xen0n
08-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Thank you bro, up your points.

Care to share the damages and opening hours?

You can pm me the info if you know.

Thank you again!

Usually the girls return at around 10-11am. 11am would be a safer bet if you wanna be an early bird. Cost wise varies between 2500 - 3500 baht, depending on quality.

tangoshow
09-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Usually the girls return at around 10-11am. 11am would be a safer bet if you wanna be an early bird. Cost wise varies between 2500 - 3500 baht, depending on quality.

Thanks bro.

Im contemplating if I should make a one night stop to Hatyai for the ktv farm girls before flying to Bangkok. Not sure if it is worth it

xen0n
09-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Thanks bro.

Im contemplating if I should make a one night stop to Hatyai for the ktv farm girls before flying to Bangkok. Not sure if it is worth it

If you are into looks, you might have better luck in BKK.

tanarthur
19-06-2016, 06:50 AM
Channivet and Tong Sao still operating but lesser outlets. As for SKY, there is still a number of KTV outlets for booking too. Prices for Channivet the last time about 6mths ago was between B2300 to B2500 depending on " stocks " As for SKY, being quoted from between B2500 to B3000

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Where is this Tong Sao near to? I only know Channiviet and SKY.... Thanks

wakco
19-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Going to Hat Yai Next Week, anyone care to share what is the going rate for 1 shot, one night and where to get these hookers and soapy massage?

snakehead
19-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Where is this Tong Sao near to? I only know Channiviet and SKY.... Thanks

It should be Thungsao not Tong Sao...... located next to Channivate.... in fact some of its sois connect to the Channivate sois. It used to be very happening in the heydays of Hatyai but is dead now...... with the opening of Central Festival Mall and rebuilding of Hatyai Market..... that area has been cleaned up.

tanarthur
25-06-2016, 10:50 AM
It should be Thungsao not Tong Sao...... located next to Channivate.... in fact some of its sois connect to the Channivate sois. It used to be very happening in the heydays of Hatyai but is dead now...... with the opening of Central Festival Mall and rebuilding of Hatyai Market..... that area has been cleaned up.

Thank you....

TonyCheong2
28-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Bombing season lai liao! :eek:
Don't say never warn you guys! :p

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/1021973/car-bomb-warning-for-southern-border-provinces

Car bomb warning for southern border provinces

28 Jun 2016 at 11:53
WRITER: AYUB PATHAN

A warning has been issued to all security units in southern border provinces to be on high alert for bombs concealed in four stolen pickup trucks and five motorcycles.

The warning said there had been reports insurgents were preparing to make attacks in Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat provinces and Hat Yai and Sadao districts of Songkhla, particularly against urban economic zones and Buddhist targets, during the final 10 days of Ramadan - from June 27 to July 6.

They were warned to watch out in particular for four stolen pickup trucks and five Honda Wave motorcycles.

The pickups are - a Songkhla-registered Isuzu, licence plate 7934, stolen from Narathiwat's Rueso district following the fatal shooting of Surachai Narumalinee on June 12, 2013; a Pattani-registered Mitsubushi, licence plate 1306, stolen from Narathiwat's Muang district on Jan 25, 2010; a Bangkok-registered Toyota Vigo, licence plate1093, stolen from Pattani's Saiburi district on April 22, 2012; and, a Bangkok-registered Toyota Vigo, licence plate 6602, stolen from Yala's Muang district on June 12, 2012.

All units were instructed to step up vigilance.

zhaoxin
05-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Having a short business trip to Bangkok tomorrow. Staying for around 1 week. Don't really know where is fun to go around in Bangkok. Wish to find some escort service model to accompany me throughout this period of time. Looking for really pretty type of model price is not a problem. Any bros here support any escorts service in Bangkok. Any website to intro? Top graded one

tanarthur
08-07-2016, 02:20 AM
Just a small update on Hatyai. Was there last weekend. Seems like SKY joints now reduced to 2 joints. That's what I saw when I pass by 1 morning after breakfast nearby. Channivate still got a few joints.

hottip
13-07-2016, 08:03 PM

Kiss channel I find no chance leh, girls only want lady drink, if u like Andy lau maybe got chance lah

Kiss Channel is the Disco. You may be referring to Kiss Lounge at Garden Home. Yes, the quality is better but at a better price too. They also have hourly rates for the ladies to sit with you at the Lounge to accompany you to drink and chat with you. I think the rate is only 160 per hr, but BEWARE !! They will innocently order Ladies Drinks (LDs). Usually the mami will gently suggest "You buy lady drink. Yes.?" and give you a sweet smile. Of course ! No problem.... But they order doubles =320. Since it is just sugar water, they will guzzle it up in less than 10 mins, and quietly order more, while you are still working on your bottle of Heineken. You finally figure out whats happening when you get the bill !!! ... Hahaha... Lady booking 160 per hr, LDs 6 x320 =1920. Your Heineken 160. Makes you lose your appetite to bring her home already !! So please Be Warned !!
We sometimes get around this by requesting another glass to share the Heineken, but some of the girls will tell you they only drink LDs .... Hahaha... you can tell the buayas right away !! Just got to be a bigger buaya. Another way is to cash and carry .. pay her 3000 and bypass the music and the drinks !! Do not Pass Go. Proceed to Action !!

Just a small update on Hatyai. Was there last weekend. Seems like SKY joints now reduced to 2 joints. That's what I saw when I pass by 1 morning after breakfast nearby. Channivate still got a few joints.

That is correct. SKY is reduced to 2-3 joints. the 2 shops at the front corner has been converted to a temple. Perhaps for the benefit of those who decide to reform. ... Hee !! BTW Choksi has good Dim Sum, but it is all gone by 1pm.
Channivate is dramatically reduced as well to 3-4 shops .
The Night Farms that used to flourish from end to end at the brightly lit Nipatuhit, with over 100 gers at any one time ... is also gone. Only one or two gers coming out as you walk the dimly lit alley to solicit business.
Boss told me that they had been raided several times over the past few months and that is pushing them out of business.

I am going in Jul 12-16. Can PM me if you want to get together to TCSS or some suggestions on where to hit.

wohaha96
15-07-2016, 05:40 PM
am thinking of going again next week, but seems it's getting worst and worst le....

ngroyroy
18-07-2016, 10:04 AM
am thinking of going again next week, but seems it's getting worst and worst le....

Bro can u post a forum when you come back. As i might want to go on august. Thanks alot bro

xen0n
19-07-2016, 09:21 PM
There are still pockets of activitiy in the major places mentioned. SKY, Channivet, Kiss Lounge. There is always WeChat, which is mostly a gamble although you might get lucky. FL massages are still availale via WeChat as well. Alternatively, you can always check out the beauty salons which might have a gem or two.

chameleon589
20-07-2016, 06:29 PM
There are still pockets of activitiy in the major places mentioned. SKY, Channivet, Kiss Lounge. There is always WeChat, which is mostly a gamble although you might get lucky. FL massages are still availale via WeChat as well. Alternatively, you can always check out the beauty salons which might have a gem or two.

and also Pink Lady:D

xen0n
21-07-2016, 06:03 AM
and also Pink Lady:D

Think its called Grand PInk now or something along that line.

jimfairy
25-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Going Hatyai this weekends for temple praying n makan... Anyone want tag along? Lol:D
My itternary does not include finding girls or drinking ok.. so dont ask me where can get girls if u wan tag along. :)

hayhay
26-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Going Hatyai this weekends for temple praying n makan... Anyone want tag along? Lol:D
My itternary does not include finding girls or drinking ok.. so dont ask me where can get girls if u wan tag along. :)

Me me me lol

jimfairy
26-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Me me me lol

Lai lai lai!!!!:D

vkoolboi
11-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Hatyai is now a really barren town. No more sweet puyings. The good old days were gone and dead. If you are going to Hatyai to enjoy puying, you better spend your money elsewhere.

xen0n
11-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Hatyai is now a really barren town. No more sweet puyings. The good old days were gone and dead. If you are going to Hatyai to enjoy puying, you better spend your money elsewhere.

There are still KTV joints at Channivet (at least 4) and at See Kim Yong. (at least 2). Didn't manage to go down to Forte to take a look but its still operational, of which I doubt the operations have changed. There are always WeChat contacts of which I experience at least 20 when I was there a week ago.

But to compare with Danok, of course its a clear winner who is.

roomai
29-08-2016, 10:13 AM
just some update

Pre-arranged transport from Airport to Hatyai and Hatyai to Airport cost 1000bht (10 pax max)

Mayflower Grande Hotel 1150bht

Grand Pink Hotel (Pink Lady), upgrading completed, the girls selection is nothing much, went in the late afternoon and see only 5 girls for selection

Wechat - There are lots of ladies you can find in Wechat using "People Nearby", most of them offer massage or full service, going rates for oil massage is 600-650 and Thai massage is 300-350. As for full service, the rates quoted is between 2000 to 3000 depending on the age of the girls (2-3k type normally will be those early to late 30's), girls found in Wechat have Thai, Myanmar, and even Chinese

For foot and body massage, you may just walk in to those foot massage shop or you may ask them to goto your room for massage, had the oil massage in my room from Christina Saloon which is opposite Mayflower Grande Hotel, the oil massage was 700bht for normal massage and 1000bht for better quality oil (don't know why so much difference other than the oil quality), ping pong massage will be another 500bht. Pedi and Manicure service at Christina cost 400bht, ear service add 100bht, facial add 600

Karaoke- went to Sakura Hotel, bring your own bottle, corkage 300bht, mixer all additional charge, room charge will be 450 for first hour, 350 for subsequent hour, ladies charge will be 120/hr and ladies drink will be at 150bht, if you want bring the lady back, other than the out call service fee, bar fine will be payable as well (at least 4 hours if not wrong) or you may get the contact number and make booking with the lady the next day, the rates will be at least 3500bht

Westside Saloon- bring your own bottle will not be advisable, even though no corkage charge, the mixer will kills you, bottle of plain water, Coke, Soda and bucket of ICE will cost 40bht each, the rates for Heineken beer (big) bottle is 170. There are some ladies here that offer booking service, mostly mid 30's to early 40's, the fees will be around 2000-2500 as well

hottip
26-09-2016, 09:53 PM
AirAsia has direct flights between Johor Bahru/Hatyai at very low cost.
About S$80.00 return all inclusive.

No need to take 14 hours coach loh. :D

JHB-HDY AirAsia service discontinued. Used to be very popular and always full load. Anyone know what happened.

Yokosi
27-09-2016, 11:48 AM
JHB-HDY AirAsia service discontinued. Used to be very popular and always full load. Anyone know what happened.

Planes full of people, popular not important to Mr.Tony Fenandes. ROI ( return on investment ) is more vital. Getting a small profit after all the deductions is a no no for AirAsia.

hottip
03-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Planes full of people, popular not important to Mr.Tony Fenandes. ROI ( return on investment ) is more vital. Getting a small profit after all the deductions is a no no for AirAsia.

Thanks for your comments. Even if they increase price 50% its still win-win for AA and customers. Must be another reason you think?.

norice
07-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Greetings,

I will be visiting Hat Yai next month! Most likely, I'll be staying at Mayflower Grande Hotel! This will be my scouting trip, so meeting girls isn't top of my agenda! But, I like to visit See Kim Yong redlight district. Is the redlight district near the market?

Thanks,

Ninja_Assassin
08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Greetings,

I will be visiting Hat Yai next month! Most likely, I'll be staying at Mayflower Grande Hotel! This will be my scouting trip, so meeting girls isn't top of my agenda! But, I like to visit See Kim Yong redlight district. Is the redlight district near the market?

Thanks,

SKY red light district is no more as most of the KTVs (aka brothels) have closed down...... left only 2 remaining KTVs which now operate as meeting point for the girls who will gather there while waiting for "booking" to come in from their social media platforms like wechat, tinder, Facebook etc .... the girls work freelance now....... There is no more OKTs and the KTVs just collect a token sum from the gals for using the place and selling them food n drinks.

However, occasionally there will be some guys who do not know better do drop by to view the girls and then the house owner or one of the neighbours/motorsai riders/or whoever happen to be around will organise an impromptu viewing and try to earn some commission from these unknowing guys.

jnudes
08-10-2016, 02:58 PM

Unfortunately good things does not last forever. YES I am oredi spending my money elsewhere at MY where there are lots of hidden MPs that are offering FJ at much cheaper rate. The only disadvantage is these MPs can be raided anytime by local authorities and every cheongster that intend to visit these MPs must be fully prepared for this uninvited event. And if you are not a drug addict and do not possess any criminal record usually they will let you off after a short period of questioning.

norice
09-10-2016, 11:10 AM
One more question,

Can you recommend a decent gym/fitness center near Mayflower Grand Hotel? It doesn't matter lone standing or in a hotel and I'm willing to pay their daily rate.

Thanks.

xen0n
09-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Greetings,

Thanks,

No. If you mind walking, take a tuk-tuk there. But as mentioned, its not as happening as before but you can try WeChat for both massage and action. Besides SKY, there is always Channivet.

norice
09-10-2016, 06:47 PM
XenOn,

Thanks for your reply. I just downloaded and was playing with wechat in Bangkok, I can't believe there are so many trans and ladyboys! One sure way of detecting if they're ladyboys or not, check their nipples and
areolas. If their nipples and areolas look like yours then send them home immediately!

xen0n
09-10-2016, 07:59 PM
XenOn,

Thanks for your reply. I just downloaded and was playing with wechat in Bangkok, I can't believe there are so many trans and ladyboys! One sure way of detecting if they're ladyboys or not, check their nipples and
areolas. If their nipples and areolas look like yours then send them home immediately!

Haha. To be careful, you can always ask them out for tea or beer somewhere first. Have fun!

sotongchew
15-10-2016, 01:11 AM
any bro in Hatyai now? can give an update of the current situation following the King's death? Specifically on the restrictions in the entertainment scene? thanks

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 09:42 PM
any bro in Hatyai now? can give an update of the current situation following the King's death? Specifically on the restrictions in the entertainment scene? thanks

Haiiiizzzzz
Look like most bros are avoiding Thailand.
Realised some bros hv divert to A.C. n btm...

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Think would be same for bkk.
But no sure about the scenes in border town near msia.
They would still hv supporters fr Malaysian

citizenmazlan
17-10-2016, 01:58 AM
Haiiiizzzzz
Look like most bros are avoiding Thailand.
Realised some bros hv divert to A.C. n btm...

Bro,

btm -> Batam ?

But what is;

A.C. ?

GoWhere
17-10-2016, 03:57 AM
Bro,

btm -> Batam ?

But what is;

A.C. ?

Angeles city in Phil

citizenmazlan
17-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Angeles city in Phil

Noted. Thanks.

A nice forum post here - for any newbies about AC....

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=292818&highlight=angeles&page=537

sotongchew
17-10-2016, 01:13 PM
I think Hatyai is seeing its final days. Even my mamasan friend has closed shop and now sells noodles from a roadside cart.
So the big question is "Where have all the puying gone to?"

norice
17-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Hello,

Maybe, all the girls are taking a vacation until I visit Hat Yai in November!

xen0n
17-10-2016, 06:46 PM
There are still shops at Channivet. Just have to open your eyes to see. Else as mentioned earlier, you can use WeChat.

norice
17-10-2016, 07:35 PM
xenOn,

Thanks for the report!

citizenmazlan
18-10-2016, 01:10 AM
I think Hatyai is seeing its final days. Even my mamasan friend has closed shop and now sells noodles from a roadside cart.

Hatyai seeing its final days ? Wow .... Bcos of .... ? Less bonkers ?

xen0n
18-10-2016, 05:55 AM

Shops are getting lesser as compared to what I could see. Even WeChat is like 50-50.

Yokosi
18-10-2016, 10:51 AM

Because the local Thai govt wanna make Hatyai a friendly place for families with children, uncles and aunties, shoppers.

Because of inflation ( well before the M'sian GST and exchange rates RM vs THB )........things gets more and more expensive in Hatyai.

Less syts Thais becoming working ladies as LOS becomes more developed.

citizenmazlan
19-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Noted Yokosi

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Bro,

btm -> Batam ?

But what is;

A.C. ?
Btm=Batam
Ac=Angeles City in Pampanga Philippines

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 10:27 PM
There are still shops at Channivet. Just have to open your eyes to see. Else as mentioned earlier, you can use WeChat.
Bros can up date how many farms left in Channivet?
CharnCharn? stil there?

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Think they move south
山高王帝远

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Final for cheongster
Bcos my OC and her many kaki also know how to go.
And even they organize there Taitai shopping trip to buy the zebra pots.
So I scare to meet them in Hdy.

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Because the local Thai govt wanna make Hatyai a friendly place for families with children, uncles and aunties, shoppers.

Because of inflation ( well before the M'sian GST and exchange rates RM vs THB )........things gets more and more expensive in Hatyai.

Agreed..

Less syts Thais becoming working ladies as LOS becomes more developed.
more fr Laos n Cambodia

TonyCheong2
19-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Final for cheongster
Bcos my OC and her many kaki also know how to go.
And even they organize there Taitai shopping trip to buy the zebra pots.
So I scare to meet them in Hdy.

Yah nowadays damn easy tio spot by friends or family if go Hatyai/Dannok by land border.

There was once I saw my relative at Sadao border! :eek:
I almost siam buay hu. :p

xen0n
20-10-2016, 09:47 AM
Bros can up date how many farms left in Channivet?
CharnCharn? stil there?

Saw at least 5 few months back.

BFOMF5
21-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Saw at least 5 few months back.
Still got 5......

undead
25-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Hello fellow cheongsters, after few times exploring danok i decided to visit Hatyai for the 1st time...
I have a few question, hope you guys can help me?

1. what is good hotel to stay? prefer cheapest or medium also can lar...
2. how much girls rate for a night? not interested in st though,
3. what are the recommended farm?

thanks

i promise to post a good and reliable fr after back from hatyai :-)

annonymous
25-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Hello fellow cheongsters, after few times exploring danok i decided to visit Hatyai for the 1st time...
I have a few question, hope you guys can help me?

1. what is good hotel to stay? prefer cheapest or medium also can lar...
2. how much girls rate for a night? not interested in st though,
3. what are the recommended farm?

thanks

i promise to post a good and reliable fr after back from hatyai :-)

Garden home regazza

norice
25-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Anonymous,

I'll be there next month also visiting Grand Pink!

annonymous
25-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Anonymous,

I thought you went to kl jalan jalan cari 'makan'

Yokosi
26-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Anonymous,

I thought you went to kl jalan jalan cari 'makan'

Anonymous,

Norice is moving from BKK to Hatyai then to Danok and to KL & fly back to BKK.

Norice,

Please check out Danok. Very clever noob posted silly matters in Danok thread. You can try the Shalala Massage ( near Hello Bangkok club ) and the lower tier thai puds. And skip the expensive bigger clubs. You can do FR in the Danok thread.

norice
26-10-2016, 11:25 AM
Yokosi,

Since I'm staying in Hat Yai for 4 nights, I want to spend one night in Danok! So, what's the easiest way to travel back and forth to Danok from Hat Yai? I owe you several drinks!

Thanks in advance!

annonymous
26-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Anonymous,

Norice is moving from BKK to Hatyai then to Danok and to KL & fly back to BKK.

Norice,

Please check out Danok. Very clever noob posted silly matters in Danok thread. You can try the Shalala Massage ( near Hello Bangkok club ) and the lower tier thai puds. And skip the expensive bigger clubs. You can do FR in the Danok thread.

You know him personally?

Yokosi
26-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Yokosi,

Since I'm staying in Hat Yai for 4 nights, I want to spend one night in Danok! So, what's the easiest way to travel back and forth to Danok from Hat Yai? I owe you several drinks!

Thanks in advance!

Since you are rich. And a big tipper :D.

Take taxi to your Danok hotel. Cost is THB 700 so no need to wait for other passengers in a mini van.

Ya loh, you owe me several drinks, my preference......Singha or Thai whisky, Sang Som. I will take a rain check for the drinks. I will consume your offer in Catherine Soapy Massage in Bangkok. Can also eat dinner in their big cafetaria and watch singers sing slow mourning songs on their stage. The female singers and band would all wear black outfits to mourn their dead King.

norice
26-10-2016, 10:30 PM
Yokosi,

Thanks for your advice and infos! I wrote it down in my notebook! I like odd numbers, 3 drinks are on me! I never been to Catherine at night to hang out in the bar areas, too many Thai drunks. But, I might go there one of these days.

Thanks.

kanagawa
29-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Hi, I'm a newbie here.

Will drop by hat yai next month. Dear experienced member here can recommend place, farm, pub, etc. Thanks in advance 😊😊

meowzmeowz
08-11-2016, 08:36 PM
I am also going to Hatyai next month... want meet up and cheong together?

dnjazz
09-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Going this Friday. Anyone want to meet up?

dnjazz
12-11-2016, 09:48 PM
XenOn,

WeChat have a lot. Once I active my Thai SIM card and goes online all girls start try to add you. Info what I have gather so far.

WeChat ID : Surisa1081
Thai body massage 300B to 400B 90 mins your hotel
Oil massage 600B to 700B 90 mins your hotel

WeChat ID : fGsexg
Massage & sex 1000B to 1200B
Massage & Overbite 2000B to 2500B

WeChat ID : heartzaa3559
Want to booking girl over nite 2500B

And many more, find out yourself after you online in WeChat and search nearby.

Also since after pink lady hotel renovated and rename pink grand hotel, the turkeyish Soapy massage is back in Busniess. Went there around 9:30pm and have around 10 girls to choose
Girl 868
Height: 170 long hair
Cup A with big nip
BJ with caps

Lee garden hotel, level 7 Thai massage spa can ask for Thai manhood massage by their shifu

norice
12-11-2016, 11:31 PM
dnzazz,

Thanks for the report! Gave you some points!
I supposed to go to Hat Yai in 2 weeks but decided to cancel the trip due to possible terrorist attack! Therefore, I still have an open E-Ticket from Thai Airways! Most likely, I'll go to Hat Yai during March of next year!
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to Hat Yai!

TonyCheong2
13-11-2016, 01:45 AM
I supposed to go to Hat Yai in 2 weeks but decided to cancel the trip due to possible terrorist attack!

Walau eh you really more kiasi than Singaporean and Malaysian cheongsters! :cool: :D

19hansolo
13-11-2016, 01:55 AM
hello dnzazz, in Hat Yai from airport do you know about how much and how to book Taxi to hotel in city, i.e those yellow colour cab ?

and these few day those disco and drinking place is it closing early by 1 a.m /

thanks ,

Lee garden hotel, level 7 Thai massage spa can ask for Thai manhood massage by their shifu

TonyCheong2
13-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Not say I want to spread fear but once again "bombing season" is here once again as many year end festivities approaching.

Those kiasi type better avoid Hatyai, Dannok, Betong, etc. :cool:

xen0n
13-11-2016, 06:23 PM
hello dnzazz, in Hat Yai from airport do you know about how much and how to book Taxi to hotel in city, i.e those yellow colour cab ?

thanks ,

Around 300 baht for the cab from airport to town.

Closing hours are around there.

Don't think so for that parlour but you never know.

GoWhere
13-11-2016, 08:11 PM
new season hotel massage have manhood massage. they will ask you after they massage for awhile. actually quite somemore places have. dun choose those syt. generally its those matured ones that knows what to do.

dnjazz
14-11-2016, 08:23 AM

thanks ,

Sorry me don't take plane, me take coach, so not sure.

kanagawa
15-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Just back from Hat Yai last weekend. Found a nice place name Nice Lady. It's in a old budget hotel inside some back lane. 10-15 puying to choose. 75% are pretty. Price range THB1,700 - 2,500 depends on quality. 90 mins full service includes massage, bath, bj, 1 shot. Service was good and will return again.

ILoveSSYT
18-11-2016, 01:36 AM
Just back from Hat Yai last weekend. Found a nice place name Nice Lady. It's in a old budget hotel inside some back lane. 10-15 puying to choose. 75% are pretty. Price range THB1,700 - 2,500 depends on quality. 90 mins full service includes massage, bath, bj, 1 shot. Service was good and will return again.
Bro, can u share the exact location for me? I'm going there during CNY. Thanks

SEX-NEWBIE
18-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Bro, can u share the exact location for me? I'm going there during CNY. Thanks

take a look here: http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/night.html#prostitution

hottip
18-11-2016, 09:15 PM

Thanks for sharing this very comprehensive Link. Just upped you 11 as show of appreciation.

jollyjo
19-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Upped you too for your comprehensive link

SEX-NEWBIE
20-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Thanks for sharing this very comprehensive Link. Just upped you 11 as show of appreciation.

10 Green Apples Returned bro hottip :p

vkoolboi
20-11-2016, 02:24 PM

This guide is highly outdated. Nowadays, prostitutes are available through wechat rather than visiting farms. Most farms have closed down and Hatyai is more family oriented rather than a big red light district as suggested by the link.

It was probably a big red light district many years ago. For those in search of prostitutes, these are mainly women from Laos, Burma, Cambodia and some are from China. Their service is generally poor and the farm owners do not have much control over them.

Hatyai is still good for temple tours.:)

panda2rocks
20-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Hatyai now is transformed......

more for those who like......
laidback town, easy and hassle free, but traffic is still chaotic in the morning... ghost town when sunset if not for the ah sohs and ah peks walking shopping

good if u like thai foods, unbelievable shushi prices and the only odeanmall that caters for m'sian /s'porean tastes.

Lastly, the human souls searching in the temples. All are there for every budget travellers.

panda2rocks
20-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Just a friendly reminder.... forget about wechat puyings..

For experience, no harm trying, just treat it as coffee treat if u are disappointed.
But if u treasured ur hard earned money, be smart , never revealed ur room no.; ask them to meet in the lobby , u can watch them from far .......... next

TonyCheong2
21-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Hatyai really has an epic transformation.

From humsup to holy destination. :p

xen0n
21-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Still has some activities. Just have to look around in the limited number of farms mentioned earlier or use WeChat. That would mean choices would be limited.

ppoon
24-11-2016, 12:25 AM
I miss this HY town.... will be back for three days before Christmas... after long absence of 2 years...

things changed I understand....yet here is the place to rewind and rest and exercise....

Any lone ranger welcome to contact if you go around 14-17 Dec

siam66
24-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Hatyai now is transformed......

more for those who like......
laidback town, easy and hassle free, but traffic is still chaotic in the morning... ghost town when sunset if not for the ah sohs and ah peks walking shopping

good if u like thai foods, unbelievable shushi prices and the only odeanmall that caters for m'sian /s'porean tastes.

Lastly, the human souls searching in the temples. All are there for every budget travellers.

Odean mall still there ? :eek: ... is it the one at a junction & opposite is Inter Hotel ( also still there ? ) ... if yes ... waaa very old leow na coz my first trip to Haadyai was in 1983 !!! :eek:

dddd68sg
24-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Odean mall still there ? :eek: ... is it the one at a junction & opposite is Inter Hotel ( also still there ? ) ... if yes ... waaa very old leow na coz my first trip to Haadyai was in 1983 !!! :eek:

Yes. Its still there.

siam66
24-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Yes. Its still there.

:eek: ... thanks for sharing bro ;) ... cheers :)

norice
24-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Hello,

Stay safe and have fun to the max, that's the bottom line! Eat, drink and poke some SYTs, also share your stories with us especially where you met the SYTs!

xen0n
24-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Yes. Its still there.

There is a chillout bistro just diagonally opposite Odean. Its called The Post. Food is ok. Some variety in drinks. There is a live band too.

panda2rocks
24-11-2016, 06:18 PM
where else or rather where on earth can u really really enjoy ur R & R other than the slumber old hatyai.
Depending on ur budget , you can have fine tastes or a mediocre one. A place for everyone to call a home..... comparing those in the '80 and '90 there is not much difference . u still can get the 300b room only difference location and name and of course non aircond .

Coming back to reality the room might be costly but u can never get these 3 stars rate one when u are at home in M'sia or S'pore.

Now most rooms are wifi connected depending on the location of ur rooms. Most come free with the room rate.
Now there is a New Season 2 but with a different name.

If u are beer kaki where to find heinekan at 50% discount back home. drink till heaven shake...food wise, there are plenty of choices. The only problem no big big seaham around (cockles) anymore , maybe due to pollution.

Places for real traditional massage and foot massage... aplenty to choose.

But, now for the most discerning....
short game and long game that u got to use ur ...... baht skills and kong tao skills whatever however and wherever u got....

TonyCheong2
25-11-2016, 02:08 PM
The demise of cheong activities in Hatyai in one thing.
But even if you're the kind of person who just want to laid back for low cost F&B outings, Thailand is no longer cheap.

Over the years the alcohol tax in Thailand keeps increasing.
Even local beer in China, Cambodia and Vietnam is cheaper. :cool:

Happyman007
25-11-2016, 03:21 PM
The demise of cheong activities in Hatyai in one thing.
But even if you're the kind of person who just want to laid back for low cost F&B outings, Thailand is no longer cheap.

Not only Thailand is no longer cheap, I think China is worst.......last time about 10 years ago I chiong CP, KTV gals only 258, 369, haizzz now the old LT 800 can only sit table touch touch hand and leg only :eek:

TonyCheong2
25-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Not only Thailand is no longer cheap, I think China is worst.......last time about 10 years ago I chiong CP, KTV gals only 258, 369, haizzz now the old LT 800 can only sit table touch touch hand and leg only :eek:

Inflation in China KTVs are the worst in Asia! :D

Now it's better to find DJ (waitress) to sit and "touch".
Cheaper and more cock teasing. :p

panda2rocks
01-12-2016, 10:13 PM
what ever you say, Hatyai is still the favourite ground.... whether to cheong, eat , massage , shopping, pray...... is still the best .

Comparatively speaking, which place can fit the bill...

panda2rocks
01-12-2016, 10:25 PM
You can see the support they are getting....... for every morning before 6am , you can see the tons of express buses and vans lining up at the border gate BKH to cross over .... fast and quick.
Either Danok or Hatyai..... they remains the best places to unwind.

Agreed ????

sbf4life
07-12-2016, 02:04 PM
anyone in hatyai now? any flood?

think of going there..

itspachere
12-12-2016, 01:11 AM
I am also thinking to go...any suggestions?