PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

06-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Hi everyone,just reached hatyai. now alone. Just came back from sakura ktv. Spent $5k. Well that's the price to pay if cheonging alone. Kanna kong tao. Initially thought of just checking out the place but once in, a milf (my type) reported for work. Checked out the price from mamasan and was quoted $3940 for 1 bottle of chivas and room free with freeflow mixer. Agreed on the price quickly ask mamasan to usher in the milf. when the milf came into the room and my reaction was WoW!!! totally my type!!! but soon bad news follow. PERIOD!!!! WTF!!!!L L continue the session LOL.Overall quite enjoy the session but i don like 3 waitress and 3 mamasan to serve me. Just 1 question to the seniors in the forum, how come when i give 500Baht to mamasan she seem surprised. Mybe the system don need to tip them??? Btw its really lonely to be alone so i wished to invite any bros to join me or let me join u as the more the merrier, right?

Cheers

Ninja_Assassin
06-03-2010, 04:22 AM
Hi everyone,just reached hatyai. now alone. Just came back from sakura ktv. Spent $5k. Well that's the price to pay if cheonging alone. Kanna kong tao. Initially thought of just checking out the place but once in, a milf (my type) reported for work. Checked out the price from mamasan and was quoted $3940 for 1 bottle of chivas and room free with freeflow mixer. Agreed on the price quickly ask mamasan to usher in the milf. when the milf came into the room and my reaction was WoW!!! totally my type!!! but soon bad news follow. PERIOD!!!! WTF!!!!L L continue the session LOL.Overall quite enjoy the session but i don like 3 waitress and 3 mamasan to serve me. Just 1 question to the seniors in the forum, how come when i give 500Baht to mamasan she seem surprised. Mybe the system don need to tip them??? Btw its really lonely to be alone so i wished to invite any bros to join me or let me join u as the more the merrier, right?

Cheers

wah lau eh..... dun spoil the market leh....... got money oso not like dat throw...... no wonder the mamasan was surprised.

06-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Dear Seniors, may i check with u where is kiss lounge??

Bangkia
06-03-2010, 10:43 AM
hehe been there before once, can we tapau the girl?

but for those that never go before, must try their famous ice room, u will "shake" inside :)

i personally been to the icebar quite a number of times.In fact there are FLs lerking there.my friend and i tapau 2 girls back before.But the problem is to identify the FLs from the party goers.

This is wat we did when we go to a joint we not familiar with...reached the entrance of the joint give a friendly thai " wai" to the security outside.pour them a drink later and try to strike a conversation with them.they will give u hints to which r the FL.in fact the two FLs that we tapau were introduced to us by the security.

but if u prefer to sian the coyotes and party girls there, i reckon u need time and some basic thai to help u along !

cheers....happy hunting.

Bangkia
06-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Dear Seniors, may i check with u where is kiss lounge??

bro....its at garden home hotel walk up the stairs to the 2nd level.

hidrochronic
06-03-2010, 02:38 PM
dear bros
currently in hat yai, where can i find the best or famous bak kut teh? any other good food to recommend? oh, how do i get to the hatyai municipal park? is there 3 temples there, need all advise from the good bros. thx in advance...!!:D:D:D

p1ng-p0ng
07-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Asia Hotel BKT shudn't be too bad but i don't see any crowd inside tho.Opposite Holiday Tour there's a few BKT stalls but i personally don't quite like them.The best i tried was the 1 at See Kim Yong but i dunno how to go as my friend brought me.Lol.The restaurant i went in SKY also serve Tim Sum.Prices very reasonable.There's also a stall near Garden Home and Daiichi Hotel serving chinese fried noodles which i can say is like ala Malaysian style.They serve Cantonese fried noodle,Hokkien char,wantan mee and Nasi lemak only on Sunday mornings.Price very-very reasonable as it quite far from town.

bestbest
07-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Asia Hotel BKT shudn't be too bad but i don't see any crowd inside tho.

Ya, Asia Hotel BKT, still showing banner they are the best in Hatyai?

hidrochronic
07-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Asia Hotel BKT shudn't be too bad but i don't see any crowd inside tho.Opposite Holiday Tour there's a few BKT stalls but i personally don't quite like them.The best i tried was the 1 at See Kim Yong but i dunno how to go as my friend brought me.Lol.The restaurant i went in SKY also serve Tim Sum.Prices very reasonable.There's also a stall near Garden Home and Daiichi Hotel serving chinese fried noodles which i can say is like ala Malaysian style.They serve Cantonese fried noodle,Hokkien char,wantan mee and Nasi lemak only on Sunday mornings.Price very-very reasonable as it quite far from town.

thx alot bro..., i thot i saw something on the internet that is near sky area selling bkt... :D:D

TD.king
07-03-2010, 11:38 PM
dear bros
currently in hat yai, where can i find the best or famous bak kut teh? any other good food to recommend? oh, how do i get to the hatyai municipal park? is there 3 temples there, need all advise from the good bros. thx in advance...!!:D:D:D

The 1 beside lovely tour..... :D

Playman
08-03-2010, 12:15 PM
The 1 beside lovely tour..... :D

Brother long time no see you here...............!:D:D

TD.king
08-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Brother long time no see you here...............!:D:D

Heeheehee.. How r u Bro? I just change base recently... prefer popiah than tom yum.. :D

etct88
08-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Heeheehee.. How r u Bro? I just change base recently... prefer popiah than tom yum.. :D

pho bo :eek: hmmmm :D

choke mai mun

sibaysong4u
08-03-2010, 09:12 PM
;);)The 1 beside lovely tour..... :D

Singapore Bak Kut Teh....???;)

finn2046
08-03-2010, 10:00 PM
hi

does any bros know will the farm gals back in full force after 14 April? :p

Thanks bros in advance :)

Playman
11-03-2010, 12:55 PM

Luckily you didn't say Dim Sum as many tasted Dim Sum and got stuck there...:D

Playman
11-03-2010, 12:57 PM
hi

does any bros know will the farm gals back in full force after 14 April? :p

Thanks bros in advance :)

Normally they will go back for a week or more.....so after 10 days will be more safe!:D

sober
12-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Normally they will go back for a week or more.....so after 10 days will be more safe!:D

The "old bird" has spoken... hehehe...

Star3
12-03-2010, 01:05 AM

I think will still have some stock as only the thais go home. myanmar gals still remain in hatyai. but of course gotta pay higher price during this period.

yinyang
12-03-2010, 12:19 PM
The "old bird" has spoken... hehehe...
And also catches fresh, juicy worms (aka lobangs):p;)

Brokenback
15-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Hi all Big brothers,

I'm new and going next weekend. I heard there got farm provide whole day package (those acommpany u for few days).

Any recommendation which farmhouse is good and which puying is good recommendation? What's the rate like?

Sorry if i asked some stupid question.

Brokenback
15-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Hi all Big brothers,

I'm new and going next weekend. I heard there got farm provide whole day package (those acommpany u for few days).

Any recommendation which farmhouse is good and which puying is good recommendation? What's the rate like?

Playman
16-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi all Big brothers,

First please read through the thread to get information for farms and yes all farm provide whole day package even weeks or month only $$$ involves...!:D

Brokenback
17-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks Playman bro, was reading through. so many lolx.

run001
18-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Hi Bro,
can any bro here advise on internet connection .
Had experience with connection problem in New Season with my Vista lap top.

Does it mean that some connection not suit for Vista operation system ?

How about wi fi in May flower's room internet ?

Tks

llbkoh
18-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi all Big brothers,

If u can't decide. Try short game...though it might be expensive at least u get the guts feelings of what u want ..n... on top of that it is still cheaper if u make mistakes. Just a guide..

yinyang
18-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Was this wi-fi? Did you try with LAN (cable) connection, which is often more stable. This was my last experience at New Seasons few years back. If you don't have LAN cable, ask receptionist to help you out (as I did).

But I also recall the blxxdy network was down, and typical dunno response as to when it was coming back again. Also check your settings tools > internet connections> if your proxy is clicked to automatic

Bangkia
18-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi Bro,
can any bro here advise on internet connection .

Tks

The internet connection at new season hotel is not so reliable.experience a few down times there.since then i have moved to mayflower and never had problems wif their wi.fi internet in the rooms.

Try to get the rooms near to the wireless modems..there r two modems on each flr..1 jus outside the lifts and the other 1 near the end of the corridor of each flr.

btw..now u need to get passwords from the recepts to access their network.

cheers !!!

run001
18-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Thanks Bro,
appreciate your advise, maybe this time should try May Flower instead New Season, my last experience using lans cable also problem.

Just send emial enquire to New Season, they claim that they had change to Wi Fi recently also and can support Vista.
Any Bro they may try the the system.

Any of u have May Flower email can share, I may email them for enquire also.
Tks

Bangkia
18-03-2010, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=run001;4681404]Thanks Bro,
appreciate your advise, maybe this time should try May Flower instead New Season, my last experience using lans cable also problem.

Just send emial enquire to New Season, they claim that they had change to Wi Fi recently also and can support Vista.
Any Bro they may try the the system.

Any of u have May Flower email can share, I may email them for enquire also.
Tks[/QUOT

[email protected]

badzboy03
19-03-2010, 01:14 AM
To bro 168888,

Your hair must be green. lol~

etct88
19-03-2010, 03:18 AM
To bro 168888,

Your hair must be green. lol~

At least he have green hair problem, I have no hair problem :o :(

Playman
19-03-2010, 08:27 AM

No lah still got hair but still growing where people cannot see it only!:D:D

19-03-2010, 10:24 AM
??? How Come my hair green??? btw planning another trip up soon. haha

Yokosi
19-03-2010, 12:12 PM

No hair on top is okay.
Hair still available at the bottom near strategic place is much better !.:D

Yokosi
19-03-2010, 12:21 PM
??? How Come my hair green??? btw planning another trip up soon. haha

Your hair green and that's why you kena $3,940( Sing dollars or Thai Baht ? ) for 1 Chivas, 1 "auntie coming" MILF ( of course room usually free and the free mixer thrown in to make u ( a greenie happy ), and to spent so much in sakura ktv.

Your hair not green. Your whole body is and smell green to the Thais.

i.e: green = newcomer = easy to squeeze and to get money.

19-03-2010, 10:12 PM
OIC, the $$$ is in Thai baht. Care to share how much roughly it should cost?

KillBill2
20-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Just checked the Tiger website and found out wef April 20, Sin/Hdy flights will be daily instead of the present Tue, Thu, Sat. Even better is that promo fare is $120 return (excluding that friggin $12 convenience fee).

manhood
20-03-2010, 02:22 PM
No lah still got hair but still growing where people cannot see it only!:D:D

try returning pt

Ninja_Assassin
21-03-2010, 03:00 AM
Just checked the Tiger website and found out wef April 20, Sin/Hdy flights will be daily instead of the present Tue, Thu, Sat. Even better is that promo fare is $120 return (excluding that friggin $12 convenience fee).

Tiger reliable onot?
Many people say dun fly Tiger :confused:

etct88
21-03-2010, 03:08 AM
OIC, the $$$ is in Thai baht. Care to share how much roughly it should cost?

in bahts, should be affordable. What it should cost will depend on your fulfillment level. As long as you song, the price will be right. Who to say it is wrong....ie, give you one free fat ugly selling women chicken drumstick on the roadside, you want? :eek: You rather pay, right... hee hee:p:p

enjoy, sanok sanok ok, liao.:D

etct88
21-03-2010, 03:11 AM
Tiger reliable onot?
Many people say dun fly Tiger :confused:

In your case, don't listen, try yourself and find out!:p:p

kimikimi
21-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Bros,

Where do I change money ...which place give you good rates. I am looking at changing RM and USD ?

Thanks

Pearl
21-03-2010, 09:22 PM
In your case, don't listen, try yourself and find out!:p:p

Very wise words..my sifu :D

mictang123
22-03-2010, 07:50 AM
CP4
====
went there again recently.
took model Ah Ploy for 2400TB.
Her petie face and she provided very good service.

Name: ah ploy
Face: 9/10 -pretty
Boobs: 6/10 - 33A (ori, but small)
Height: 160cm! (small with sexsy face)
BBBJ: only BJ with CD
AR: No
FJ: 8/10 (very enjoy when looking her sexsy face)
Damage: 2400b
GFE: 7/10, especial her sexsy touhes and licking.

WIR: will try other choices, many

according to Ah Ploy, the thai gov requires ML to check for HIV every 2-3 months, otherwise they are not allowed to work there. she showed me her hand as she just did blood test a few days ago.

i think is safer in cp4 and girls also do not do bbj. Notice that this place got lot of locals customers

jojo456
22-03-2010, 09:04 AM
how much for the gals there 8hrs?:)

run001
23-03-2010, 01:08 AM
mictan123,
your 2400 from cp4 is short time or overnight ?
can share the exprience on cp4, haven't been there before. usually only visit farm.............
Looking for new experience...........

yinyang
23-03-2010, 08:29 AM
your 2400 from cp4 is short time or overnight ?
can share the exprience on cp4,
how much for the gals there 8hrs?
CP4 (Chaophraya 4) is a MP, away from hdy town centre. Model refers to sideliners (vs fish tank). 90mins of suspending reality. Diff ambience from Pink Lady.

Playman
23-03-2010, 09:40 AM
CP4 (Chaophraya 4) is a MP, away from hdy town centre. Model refers to sideliners (vs fish tank). 90mins of suspending reality. Diff ambience from Pink Lady.

Kudos to you CP4 also you know, use to be a stiff rival of Pink Lady.......Pink Lady uses to win as it is situated in town and more SYTs....in the golden years!:D

jojo456
23-03-2010, 10:27 AM
try returning pt

Bros

Need your help to advice of any nice and romantic restaurant here, your earliest revert is greatly appreciated

Thank you and have a nice day

Yokosi
23-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Kudos to you CP4 also you know, use to be a stiff rival of Pink Lady.......Pink Lady uses to win as it is situated in town and more SYTs....in the golden years!:D

Playman,

Bro yinyang , is an old falcon in Hatyai.
Used to sweep nice and willing puyings off their feet in ktvs, etc. :D:D

BlueDragon193
23-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Playman,

Bro yinyang , is an old falcon in Hatyai.
Used to sweep nice and willing puyings off their feet in ktvs, etc. :D:D

OIC....no wonder he got so many side dish in his little black book.:D

jojo456
23-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Bros,

Where do I change money ...which place give you good rates. I am looking at changing RM and USD ?

Thanks

u can change at the gold shops there.
many lol

tim72
23-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Hi all, anybody going end april..i m planning my next trip again..

yinyang
23-03-2010, 10:54 PM
....side dish in his little black book.:D
an old falcon in Hatyai. ..willing puyings off their feet in ktvs, etc
stiff rival of Pink Lady.......Pink Lady uses to win as it is situated in town and more SYTs....in the golden years!
This old eagle is balding, with many love handles with nothing to show .. unlike the young hot studs here.

CP4 is styled like Ratchada arb nams, with big lounge area to view the sideliners. Did the motorsai cross town from New Seasons for afternoon delight before likes of Kiss Channel and Kiss Lounge (machiam punch card, angling for one milf singer). Once, I even took a tuk2 (sat in front with aircon) from CP4 to airport as taxis that stretch hard to come by.;)

Sure, Pink Lady is THE place dead centre in town (you cannot miss it). But building decor kinda looking tired. But room got ceiling mirror, can see gal naked torso riding you.. shiokadoo:p

jimfairy
24-03-2010, 10:44 PM
yo fellow kakis... anyone goin to hatyai tmr?? lol... :)

whatsmyname
26-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm going back to my first love hatyai on the 1st apr till 5th. Let me know if anyone wants to join me! :)

smay
26-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm going back to my first love hatyai on the 1st apr till 5th. Let me know if anyone wants to join me! :)

What is damage for a trip? Many years did't go alredi.

whatsmyname
27-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Rm2k for you to be a king 1-5 April :)

JWNY
29-03-2010, 10:55 AM
anyone going by bus from red dot island?

JWNY

Playman
29-03-2010, 04:51 PM

JWNY

Bro...didn't know that you also go to Hatyai one....:D:D

Xdecepticon
04-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Bro...didn't know that you also go to Hatyai one....:D:D

Sifu, is Hatyai still safe...fm those bombing..:confused:

Playman
04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Sifu, is Hatyai still safe...fm those bombing..:confused:

Yes, Shifu! The last bombing was sometime back and it is very safe now since then I was there many time already...feel free to go but must jio me to go along ah!:D

Maybe can get uncle to go with us.....he have to make a trip there soon!

Xdecepticon
04-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Yes, Shifu! The last bombing was sometime back and it is very safe now since then I was there many time already...feel free to go but must jio me to go along ah!:D

Maybe can get uncle to go with us.....he have to make a trip there soon!

Hmm...Maha Guru Playman and his uncle tagging along, wooo...definintely a great time tere. :D

overnighter
04-04-2010, 08:17 PM

JWNY

Shocker!!! didn't know u involved in the war on all fronts. :p

demondemon
05-04-2010, 01:12 AM
how long is the bus trip?

etct88
05-04-2010, 01:47 AM

...till the egg become hard boiled.....:D:p

cubezero79
06-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Can I ask the brudders here... I been there only once and probably the girls we booked from the farm(cant rem farm name) can tell we r nt regulars. I went for a week...1st day they were nice but 2nd morn onwards, they say have to go back company report n come back in the late afternoon. One of the days which is 25th, they claim is company treating them free booze n makan cos of payday and even say we have to release them after dinner and they come back after partying...which is like 3..4am in the morn. Can i ask bros if this is the practise there or can u recommend 1 or 2 farms with obedient girls? My 2 frens n I experienced this on our 1st trip when we gt all 3 girls from the same farm

Sorry I asking abt this cos I find it doubtful. My fren who went pattaya n book girl didnt have such experience

coolplus
07-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Basically, you had been conned. Never let them leave your sights (for whatever reasons) until they finished their tour of duty.

edkoh2000
08-04-2010, 04:47 AM
Can I ask the brudders here... I been there only once and probably the girls we booked from the farm(cant rem farm name) can tell we r nt regulars. I went for a week...1st day they were nice but 2nd morn onwards, they say have to go back company report n come back in the late afternoon. One of the days which is 25th, they claim is company treating them free booze n makan cos of payday and even say we have to release them after dinner and they come back after partying...which is like 3..4am in the morn. Can i ask bros if this is the practise there or can u recommend 1 or 2 farms with obedient girls? My 2 frens n I experienced this on our 1st trip when we gt all 3 girls from the same farm

Sorry I asking abt this cos I find it doubtful. My fren who went pattaya n book girl didnt have such experience

Booking of girls is very much your experience and lots of luck. I always go shopping for long hours on a few streets before I make a decision.What I do is I go walk house by house.

When I walk in, I will glance and see firstly if there are more than 5 girls in that farm and also if at least 1 or 2 girls that is above average. Some farms have very few girls and all cannot make it. In that situation, I will walked out straight away. If they do have 8 or above girls and a few not bad ones, that is when I will sit on the sofa, light a ciggy and slowly chose.I look at all the girls and see which girl make good eye contact with me (some girls really couldnt be bothered).Some will be shy but still smile at you with encouragement from okt. Some will be full of energy. I usually chose the pretty one who is a little shy.Actually I usually dont chose her the 1st round unless really to my liking or I am very tired from all the walking.I would usually only mentally shortlist her then continue my shopping then come back to her again if I cant find anything better.The OKTs will try their super best to pester you but you got to be brave.

Once I went alone and the OKT even threaten me when I didnt chose a girl (they probably got about 10 girls) and shut the door on me. I was shocked initally then I told him in a non hostile but firm manner that it is not the way to do business. To my surprised, he quickly apologise and open the door. The girls all laugh. I quickly walk out and never came back.

I have booked girls who are very pretty but bad attitude.At least I got to screw a PTY then I let her go next morning. I have also booked some who really good in bed but disappear after collecting tips. All kinds. Usually I dont booked the girls from the same house as my friend as these girls tend to group together and they behave more badly if they are with friends.

My cheong buddy dislike shopping like me, he prefers to ask the bellboy or phone the farms for the girls to be brought to the hotel but you got to tip the bellboy and also the girls for the motor fare.

After the girl arrives and I have relax her plus had the first screw with her, I will lay down the rules in a friendly manner with her. No disco( I prefer karaoke), no disappearing, no getting drunk, no shopping etc. I also tell her if she provides good service both in and off bed, I would continue to book her through out my stay and usually I do. I would also tell her I would give her good tips before I go home.If I get tired with her after 2 days then I just said I am going back. Usually if the girl is good, I do book more than 2 days.

Anyway there are no fixed rules, just a lot of experience and luck.

Sorry I cannot give you any firm recommendation as I am 3/4 retired and though I miss hatyai very much, it is hard to get away now.

Have fun and remember it is all business even if it felt otherwise;)

yinyang
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Shocker!!! didn't know u involved in the war on all fronts. :p
Oh, he lost out on few rear attacks?!:p:D

Xdecepticon
08-04-2010, 07:20 PM
After the girl arrives and I have relax her plus had the first screw with her, I will lay down the rules in a friendly manner with her. No disco( I prefer karaoke), no disappearing, no getting drunk, no shopping etc. I also tell her if she provides good service both in and off bed, I would continue to book her through out my stay and usually I do. I would also tell her I would give her good tips before I go home.

Wouldnt it be better and wiser if we liase with OKT b4 we book that particular gal?

ZIEBART
08-04-2010, 11:08 PM

Bus usually leave Golden Mile about 6-7pm andwill reach the thai border about 6am as the border opens. Cost about S$40 one way n 750b for return at 2pm. Town is kinda quiet tonite n very few Singaporeans, more Malaysians.

Playman
09-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Bus usually leave Golden Mile about 6-7pm andwill reach the thai border about 6am as the border opens. Cost about S$40 one way n 750b for return at 2pm. Town is kinda quiet tonite n very few Singaporeans, more Malaysians.

Long time no see you here....! How is life? :D

ZIEBART
09-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Long time no see you here....! How is life? :D

Life is still good to me. Wanted to take a longer break this month and so added 1 week Thailand in my RnR. Good to see you still well.
Getting wifi access with my true sim card now. Not good but beter then nothing. Cheap also.

finn2046
11-04-2010, 12:06 PM
hi, any bros will be at Hat Yai this coming week for the Songkran festival.
maybe can meet up for makan or drinks. I be there 14th to 18th.

Happy Songkran.
cheers :)

Playman
11-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Life is still good to me. Wanted to take a longer break this month and so added 1 week Thailand in my RnR. Good to see you still well.
Getting wifi access with my true sim card now. Not good but beter then nothing. Cheap also.

We should meet up one of these days.....! :D

Cupnoodle
12-04-2010, 12:08 AM
We should meet up one of these days.....! :D

Uncle A has busy schedule in AC, we may coax him to come back Hatyai after his AC trip in week after next! ;)

Playman
12-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Uncle A has busy schedule in AC, we may coax him to come back Hatyai after his AC trip in week after next! ;)

One of these days, all the veteran of Haadyai should meet and TCSS there..that would be fun.:D

etct88
13-04-2010, 10:05 AM
One of these days, all the veteran of Haadyai should meet and TCSS there..that would be fun.:D

.... we will all be there with walking sticks.....:o:p and you will be having all the fun, being the youngest.....:)

yinyang
13-04-2010, 10:32 AM
.... we will all be there with walking sticks.....:o:p and you will be having all the fun, being the youngest....
One of these days, all the veteran of Haadyai should meet and TCSS there..that would be fun
Yeah, our 3rd leg need walking stick for support (bbj in wheelchair too??):p:o

Playman
15-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah, our 3rd leg need walking stick for support (bbj in wheelchair too??):p:o

Wow that is good ...... so bro etct88 ON boh?:D

etct88
15-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Wow that is good ...... so bro etct88 ON boh?:D

on is on, but when.... take long time to roll the wheel chair all the way there:eek:, and need to collect plenty of 7 11 plastic bags...:p

don't forget, you also Chairman of the Pilot Association...:mad:

Playman
15-04-2010, 02:15 PM
on is on, but when.... take long time to roll the wheel chair all the way there, and need to collect plenty of 7 11 plastic bags...:p

don't forget, you also Chairman of the Pilot Association...:mad:

Sure or not.......if I am Chairman then you are also not far from me as you are The Vice-Chairman......!:D:D

etct88
16-04-2010, 03:49 AM
Sure or not.......if I am Chairman then you are also not far from me as you are The Vice-Chairman......!:D:D

.. more like I am the ah pek, in a WheelChair:eek: in charge of all the Vices:p.

bestbest
16-04-2010, 07:58 PM
.. more like I am the ah pek, in a WheelChair:eek: in charge of all the Vices:p.

No but Vice Versa for both Playman and Etct88. Both Co-Chairman of Vices :)

edkoh2000
17-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Wouldnt it be better and wiser if we liase with OKT b4 we book that particular gal?

Ofcourse you can liaise with OKT but you should understand that OKT also want to make $ so they will promise you anything so to get you to book their girl. To be fair most OKT would exchange the girl if you are not happy with her if you have not bonk her yet with someone from their own farm.

Once I did threaten to send a girl then her attitude becomes very good as she dont want to be send back.

I really miss the good old days.

Xdecepticon
17-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Once I did threaten to send a girl then her attitude becomes very good as she dont want to be send back.

I really miss the good old days.

Cant agree with u more. Be it at Hatyai, Indon or even Sillypore! Those golden years..20-30yrs back...:D:(

CheongKa
18-04-2010, 02:08 AM
hey guys, past few trips to hatyai only book girl from fuckshops, and go to kiss chanel, paragon at night.

next trip i plan to cheong their KTV, can u recommend me KTV with pretty/high quality girls? dont mind if abit more expensive.

thanks

JWNY
19-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Bro...didn't know that you also go to Hatyai one....

Bro, people like YY think i only have high life tapestry...but i don't! These are my roots

Shocker!!! didn't know u involved in the war on all fronts. How are you bro? Long time no see... the war neds me elsewhere bro, can't always be protecting the North! South need tender loving care too :D

Oh, he lost out on few rear attacks?!

there were only 2 things lost in the "War" many years ago. Modesty & Virginity bro ;)

JWNY

javel
25-04-2010, 11:09 PM
hi!
Do any bros here know if there is any coach/bus from hatyai to genting? or the other way round? Timing? Could not find any info abt it...
btw, i only chiong hatyai once only during last year dec, took a girl from Apple KTV... think her name is Sui... Looks like an ah lian with blonde hair... Gd service.
My first and usual playground is in Pattaya, so need some help on hatyai info...

adicha
26-04-2010, 07:53 PM
there is...
hatyai - KL - Genting
From Pudu Rraya Bus terminal, change to another bus to genting..

Ah joe
27-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Any bro in Hatyai next couple of days? I just feel like taking a short break there if I'm free for the next few days since I've never been there before.:D

Xcited
27-04-2010, 11:11 AM
To be honest my recent trip to Hatyai was depressing. Low supply of stocks and mostly not nice stocks. LCLY cause got girl disappear middle of the night ant etc etc. Haih although i wasnt affected by any of these since i got the GFE type, but i was pretty piss off on the whole scenario. All the old spots doesnt seem to cut it anymore. But surprisingly the border was much more happening now. Although i didnt get a chance to check it out, mainly due to time constraints and heard alot of story about danok being dangerous place to be at, i manage to try out their MP just before heading back to the country. 30-40+ ML and most of them does booking out, with reasonable price. Well at least nobody in the group complains about girls being LCLY.

Oh yeah some question for those thai king out there, Are the performers in Kiss Channel bookable? and how to go round it? PM me thank you.

admirer09
27-04-2010, 01:07 PM
kiss channels dancers are never available for booking .... unless u are gd in the kc game then u might want to try though

Xdecepticon
27-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Taiko Playman/Etct88,

Any idea by wat time tere wont be gals left at the farm? :confused:I suppose evening arrival not a good idea ya?

etct88
27-04-2010, 10:51 PM
To be honest my recent trip to Hatyai was depressing. Low supply of stocks and mostly not nice stocks. LCLY cause got girl disappear middle of the night ant etc etc. Haih although i wasnt affected by any of these since i got the GFE type, but i was pretty piss off on the whole scenario. All the old spots doesnt seem to cut it anymore. But surprisingly the border was much more happening now. Although i didnt get a chance to check it out, mainly due to time constraints and heard alot of story about danok being dangerous place to be at, i manage to try out their MP just before heading back to the country. 30-40+ ML and most of them does booking out, with reasonable price. Well at least nobody in the group complains about girls being LCLY.

Oh yeah some question for those thai king out there, Are the performers in Kiss Channel bookable? and how to go round it? PM me thank you.

kiss channels dancers are never available for booking .... unless u are gd in the kc game then u might want to try though

Sorry to hear you had a depressing time in Hatya:(i...... maybe the border town would be to your liking..... should really try! sum it up, the border town, Danok is younger and more vibrant. :)

As to your last question, the answer is: Everything have a price...... :D

etct88
27-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Taiko Playman/Etct88,

Any idea by wat time tere wont be gals left at the farm? :confused:I suppose evening arrival not a good idea ya?

I will let my younger and more handsome brudder to answer that..... I waiting for him to bring me to a farming trip....:p

steve99
28-04-2010, 12:05 AM
(Advise needed. help!)
hi guys i juz come back from a Hatyai trip.
When i was there i have booked this gal (a 20yrs old student) she is still very new into this trade(only like 2-4 customer b4) according to OKT, which i also believe cos i see that she is quite shy kind. She is from those Kampong kind. She also nv put on makeup n dress very simple.

OKT quoted 4000 baht for the night with me, but my fren help me to ask down to 2700 baht as it was quite late already(around 11pm thai time).

Actually I nv intend to call gal as i nv do it b4 so my fren insisted.
Then that night i nv do anything with the gal expect some light peck on the mouth n we slp together. some brother might think i stupid nv bonk her:p.

The day b4 i came back to singapore i give her a call to tell her that i going back le. She can only understand abit of english as she is still learning. (ok this is my 1st time slping with a gal:( )

When i reach singapore in the evening she called me like 4 times but miss call due to me not around my phone, i did call back n we cannot understand each other. After she sent me a sms ask did i go back to singapore already and she say she miss me n love me.

I replied i went back already then she keep asking when will i go back Hatyai must tell her.

Some how i miss her also.
Do u all think she is juz trying to get me back to milk more money or the feeling is for real ?
Any experience brother can give me advise ?
Or anyone encounter b4 this gal ask u back saying they miss u ?

Xcited
28-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Sorry to hear you had a depressing time in Hatya:(i...... maybe the border town would be to your liking..... should really try! sum it up, the border town, Danok is younger and more vibrant. :)

As to your last question, the answer is: Everything have a price...... :D

I like the everything have a price part lol. I any bros out there willing to share their experience they had with the dancers pls pm me and point me the right direction. Been too long away from cheonging scenes thats why out of touch. But Hatyai seem to change from the last i was there.

I dont prefer danok just that there are much more variety over there in terms of stocks. And all my contact in Hatyai also retire liao lol.

etct88
28-04-2010, 05:09 AM
I like the everything have a price part lol. I any bros out there willing to share their experience they had with the dancers pls pm me and point me the right direction. Been too long away from cheonging scenes thats why out of touch. But Hatyai seem to change from the last i was there.

I dont prefer danok just that there are much more variety over there in terms of stocks. And all my contact in Hatyai also retire liao lol.

Try this: Get to the lady that goes round asking people to hang 'flowers', or mamasan. Tip them some money, like 100-500 bahts, ask her which dancers do booking..... and you carry on from there.... Of course, you decide the amt of tips depending on the ground situation.

I personally have not tried this, but I would, if I am desperate.:D

So far, ah pek have been lucky...... no need to drink so much and hang flowers....:p

Yes, I prefer Hatyai, nearer to golf courses. Danok, sleep and bonk, food also limited. Strictly for party animals.......:D

ProfessorOokami
28-04-2010, 09:06 AM
(Advise needed. help!)
-----
Do u all think she is juz trying to get me back to milk more money or the feeling is for real ?

Oh another kena Thai Kong Tao :(

edkoh2000
29-04-2010, 12:57 AM
(Advise needed. help!)
When i was there i have booked this gal (a 20yrs old student) she is still very new into this trade(only like 2-4 customer b4) according to OKT, which i also believe cos i see that she is quite shy kind. She is from those Kampong kind. She also nv put on makeup n dress very simple.

OKT quoted 4000 baht for the night with me, but my fren help me to ask down to 2700 baht as it was quite late already(around 11pm thai time).

Then that night i nv do anything with the gal expect some light peck on the mouth n we slp together. some brother might think i stupid nv bonk her:p.

The day b4 i came back to singapore i give her a call to tell her that i going back le. She can only understand abit of english as she is still learning. (ok this is my 1st time slping with a gal:( )

When i reach singapore in the evening she called me like 4 times but miss call due to me not around my phone, i did call back n we cannot understand each other. After she sent me a sms ask did i go back to singapore already and she say she miss me n love me.

I replied i went back already then she keep asking when will i go back Hatyai must tell her.

Hi brother

From your post, you probably still very young. You paid $2700 baht which is HIGH in hatyai. Normally it is at most $2000. Then best part is you never fuck her (somehow I believe you). Of course the girl miss you. If I were the girl I also miss you. I mean you paid me to work but in the end I no need to work. Of course I am very happy with you.

I am in sales line also. If I meet a customer who dont need much selling from me and just buy my product, of course I am very happy. I will also miss the customer very much. I wish I have much more of this type of customer.

She is sincere in wanting you back to book her and dont fuck her.

Ok seriously, 99% of such relationship dont work out even if it is started. I say 99% because I give a doubt of an odd chance. Some other brothers here will say 100%. If you read through the thread, you will see many many same same story.

It is good to have a dream once in a while but let it remain as a dream. The best remedy is to look for another girl to "fall in love" with.

etct88
29-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Hi brother

From your post, you probably still very young. You paid $2700 baht which is HIGH in hatyai. Normally it is at most $2000. Then best part is you never fuck her (somehow I believe you). Of course the girl miss you. If I were the girl I also miss you. I mean you paid me to work but in the end I no need to work. Of course I am very happy with you.

I am in sales line also. If I meet a customer who dont need much selling from me and just buy my product, of course I am very happy. I will also miss the customer very much. I wish I have much more of this type of customer.

She is sincere in wanting you back to book her and dont fuck her.

Ok seriously, 99% of such relationship dont work out even if it is started. I say 99% because I give a doubt of an odd chance. Some other brothers here will say 100%. If you read through the thread, you will see many many same same story.

It is good to have a dream once in a while but let it remain as a dream. The best remedy is to look for another girl to "fall in love" with.

wow... the wise words of experience from a Grand Master Shifu....clap clap:D:D

Yokosi
29-04-2010, 11:39 AM
(Advise needed. help!)

Let me tell you my true story......
Sungai Golok. First its was a beautiful, fair, tall, young girl Lin. Me really kena Kong Tau with her for 2 years plus. We broke up. Then, it was a very chun Aum. We went on for nearly 2 years. We broke up in Sungai Golok because she was too jealous.
Yes, i missed them. Feeling was for real. Always they were just too happy to see me when i went to them almost every month. It was an experience to learn about Thai girls.
Then, i met 2 more girls in Bangkok. Again, same feelings with them for a while but now i am too smart to fall into their trap. They asked for too much and i dumped them. Now, i very happy fellow. No girls, no traps, I cheong what ever girl i prefers. No kong tau for very long time now.

If she becomes too jealous, too demanding, too money minded....DUMP HER.

That is my BEST ADVISE to you.

yinyang
29-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Sungai Golok. First its was a beautiful, fair, tall, young girl Lin. Me really kena Kong Tau with her for 2 years plus. Yes, i missed them. Feeling was for real. an experience to learn about Thai girls.
Then, i met 2 more girls in Bangkok. Again, same feelings with them .
wise words of experience from a Grand Master Shifu....clap clap
you probably still very young. ...seriously, 99% of such relationship dont work out even if it is started. It is good to have a dream once in a while but let it remain as a dream. The best remedy is to look for another girl to "fall in love" with.
Experience's best teacher? Folly of youth yes, but age's also no barrier to kena burnt like toast.
how i miss her also.Do u all think she is juz trying to get me back to milk more money or the feeling is for real ?Or anyone encounter b4 this gal ask u back saying they miss u ?
Young man, the word miss you is the most abused word by tgs. Even FLs in transit in SG use this on me, and we auto reply same2. Listen to their own stories from their youth and words of wisdom:p

coolplus
29-04-2010, 12:14 PM
(Advise needed. help!)

I follow the "3F" rule mentioned by one of the bro here, i.e. "Find, F_ck and Forget".

Pearl
29-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Sungai Golok. First its was a beautiful, fair, tall, young girl Lin. Me really kena Kong Tau with her for 2 years plus. We broke up. Then, it was a very chun Aum. We went on for nearly 2 years. We broke up in Sungai Golok because she was too jealous.
Yes, i missed them. Feeling was for real. Always they were just too happy to see me when i went to them almost every month. It was an experience to learn about Thai girls.
Then, i met 2 more girls in Bangkok. Again, same feelings with them for a while but now i am too smart to fall into their trap. They asked for too much and i dumped them. Now, i very happy fellow. No girls, no traps, I cheong what ever girl i prefers. No kong tau for very long time now.

If she becomes too jealous, too demanding, too money minded....DUMP HER.

That is my BEST ADVISE to you.

Haha.. agree.

Just treat them like disposable razors.. blunt liao.. dump. If not, will hurt bad when u shave. kekekkee

etct88
29-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Haha.. agree.

Just treat them like disposable razors.. blunt liao.. dump. If not, will hurt bad when u shave. kekekkee

no wonder, every time my face bled when ever I shave, and also pain.....:o:(

but I is a very sentimental person, like to keep things... look like have to change the shaver more often, new one shave smooth, painless and face geel good good always after a shave.....:D

another great advice of a Grand Master.......:)

steve99
29-04-2010, 02:53 PM
(Advise needed. help!)

Got any brothers here still bring back the gal n married they:confused::p

llbkoh
29-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Sorry to say , to all the cheong bros here, that sometimes, but most of the time, emotions do run high. Too high for some!!!

Your feelings takes over your head instead of the other way around and viceversa. Which should come first ??? Ask yourself first many times, when in doubt and confused.

Never ever let this happen to you -- DON'T PUT YOUR GOOD BRAINS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!!

Yokosi
29-04-2010, 04:48 PM
like have to change the shaver more often, new one shave smooth, painless and face geel good good always after a shave.....

another great advice of a Grand Master.......:)

Enjoy Betong, bro ?.

But no golf there, lah !. You putt or poke your clubs into what.....:confused:
OMG !!!. Into a puying.....:eek:

etct88
29-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Sorry to say , to all the cheong bros here, that sometimes, but most of the time, emotions do run high. Too high for some!!!

Your feelings takes over your head instead of the other way around and viceversa. Which should come first ??? Ask yourself first many times, when in doubt and confused.

Never ever let this happen to you -- DON'T PUT YOUR GOOD BRAINS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!!

brains should be between her legs.....:D:D

etct88
29-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Experience's best teacher? Folly of youth yes, but age's also no barrier to kena burnt like toast.

Young man, the word miss you is the most abused word by tgs. Even FLs in transit in SG use this on me, and we auto reply same2. Listen to their own stories from their youth and words of wisdom:p

No wonder, I chow tar like fcuk...... meng kang, kit theung mak mak lo...:D

But their 'miss you' more powderful.......:p

etct88
29-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Enjoy Betong, bro ?.

But no golf there, lah !. You putt or poke your clubs into what.....
OMG !!!. Into a puying.....:eek:

Betong... for sure gal cannot any how FFK you, they have no where to hide... we had so much fun there. I post some simple info there, Betong Thread...

Golf is 18 holes, other play one hole 18 times.... almost the same, just use more strokes, as many as possible....:p

my club very lek one:o.... 2.5 cm only, CB always laugh and get their nose poked by lan cheow hair....:(

yinyang
30-04-2010, 05:56 AM
No wonder, I chow tar like fcuk...... meng kang, kit theung mak mak lo...:D. But their 'miss you' more powderful.......
But their KC's shiok-adoo feeling (whilst it lasts) right? :p;)

steve99
30-04-2010, 02:43 PM
got a question here according to a Malaysia OKT he said that those young gal(around 20 yr old) dun wan to be booked by the grandfather(60 yrs above) kind issit true even with money they also dun1 ?

ProfessorOokami
30-04-2010, 06:35 PM
got a question here according to a Malaysia OKT he said that those young gal(around 20 yr old) dun wan to be booked by the grandfather(60 yrs above) kind issit true even with money they also dun1 ?

Yes, that is the reason why I am not going to Danok :mad:

etct88
30-04-2010, 06:52 PM

I also leaving Danok alone:mad:... there are other places to enjoy...:D

Rub&Buah
01-05-2010, 02:46 AM

Danok Gals are just like batam gals.Hatyai almost the same but a little better than danok but still gotta depend on the personality of the puying la.They got a lot of pattern in danok one,after 1 shot say wan go eat with friend want look for sister 1 hour wan go buy something for a while then mia long long time then come back!

In pattaya,its common to see farang(angmo) with lot of young hot babes.When they walk pass the bar the puyin will even call them sexy man,handsome man!Even by visual its so fun atmosphere compare to danok.:D

Playman
01-05-2010, 04:13 AM
I also leaving Danok alone:mad:... there are other places to enjoy...:D

Because Danok don't have Jane swinging from tree to tree looking for Tarzan.....come on tell us the story.....share share mah!:D

etct88
01-05-2010, 04:23 AM
Because Danok don't have Jane swinging from tree to tree looking for Tarzan.....come on tell us the story.....share share mah!:D

shit la... now Boon Pee Pee in KL liao.... knn, sianz la....:D:p

klguylate30s
01-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Got any brothers here still bring back the gal n married they:confused::p

I have a friend who is currently happily married to a TG but he is 1 of the very few who is lucky and I tend to agree with a statement earlier that "I Miss You" is a badly abused term amongst not only the TG but also girls in Jakarta and perhaps other Asian countries? :D

steve99
01-05-2010, 02:18 PM
I have a friend who is currently happily married to a TG but he is 1 of the very few who is lucky and I tend to agree with a statement earlier that "I Miss You" is a badly abused term amongst not only the TG but also girls in Jakarta and perhaps other Asian countries? :D

ur fren TG is normal worker or FL/WL?

llbkoh
02-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Danok Gals are just like batam gals.Hatyai almost the same but a little better than danok but still gotta depend on the personality of the puying la.They got a lot of pattern in danok one,after 1 shot say wan go eat with friend want look for sister 1 hour wan go buy something for a while then mia long long time then come back!

In pattaya,its common to see farang(angmo) with lot of young hot babes.When they walk pass the bar the puyin will even call them sexy man,handsome man!Even by visual its so fun atmosphere compare to danok.:D

Say, pay for 1 shot. save you the troubles and energies to get them on your side. Also save you dollars too.

Human psychology, like any normal fcuk beauty will never succumb to be with and seen with ah peks. ah peks with richloaded dollars they don't want.
at least they are frank, if not give problems at midnight, got to kick them out.

go for milf check with okt not married ones or babybearing ones.:mad::confused:

Yokosi
03-05-2010, 10:51 AM

Danok got China pandarinas too. Pandarinas don't care if you are 60 plus years. All they want is your money !!!. Go to Geyland at night, see the kopitiams filled with old , old ah peks and ugly pandarinas. Or go to 1 Stop or New Peng Wah cafe in KL.....same same situation.

Pearl
03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Danok got China pandarinas too. Pandarinas don't care if you are 60 plus years. All they want is your money !!!. Go to Geyland at night, see the kopitiams filled with old , old ah peks and ugly pandarinas. Or go to 1 Stop or New Peng Wah cafe in KL.....same same situation.

Pandarinas.. Wo Yao.. kekekekeke

Xdecepticon
03-05-2010, 09:14 PM

Let me add in another point. Try not to tag along with young man too. Cos those gals will totally ignore u too. :rolleyes:

etct88
04-05-2010, 01:53 AM
Let me add in another point. Try not to tag along with young man too. Cos those gals will totally ignore u too. :rolleyes:

tagged along with me, you wouldn't be disappointed..... the gals will wolf whistle at you.......... I will be the invisible man....:o:(

Pearl
04-05-2010, 02:11 PM
tagged along with me, you wouldn't be disappointed..... the gals will wolf whistle at you.......... I will be the invisible man....:o:(

Mai.. dont want to walk with you on the streets....

Later we are mistaken as pig and tiger and deported to Hatyai Zoo...kekeke

etct88
04-05-2010, 02:27 PM

cipek, how you know we on the way to Songkla Zoo...... abattoir?:mad:

Hatyai have no zoo, have plenty of cockles farms..... :D

Xdecepticon
04-05-2010, 07:02 PM

If juz both of us at the joint, tink they wont come out and parade for us..:(

After so many years since the last time I cheong Hatyai, I juz realised the gals dont ask for tip unlike Indon cewek. But I still tipped them abit. Juz by looking their dressing, skirts with high heels, really can charm u ya...

etct88
04-05-2010, 07:44 PM
If juz both of us at the joint, tink they wont come out and parade for us..:(

After so many years since the last time I cheong Hatyai, I juz realised the gals dont ask for tip unlike Indon cewek. But I still tipped them abit. Juz by looking their dressing, skirts with high heels, really can charm u ya...

yo lor, now me si pek charm....... :o

need the charm of my younger brudder (no name mentioned, playman)to go farming.....:(

CheongKa
04-05-2010, 11:58 PM
ur fren TG is normal worker or FL/WL?

hey bro, when u plan to go hatyai again? would like to tag along :)

HBOY
05-05-2010, 05:25 AM

Hi Rub & Buah,

Can i find out from you if you know there is a new disco called "pattaya disco" in hatyai? I heard it just open not only.

etct88
05-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi Rub & Buah,

Can i find out from you if you know there is a new disco called "pattaya disco" in hatyai? I heard it just open not only.

not in Hatyai, la.... it is in Danok, the location is in place of the previous Model Club.... go see Danok thread, Bro Y gave a pretty comprehensive update....:)

wow, post at 5am.... you steady pun pee pee, lei.....:D

Playman
05-05-2010, 02:27 PM

Really meh.....but you have all the 1K bahts stick on your face....sure the girls will run after you and kiss you till all your bahts dropped then disappears....!

Yeah let go farming, seriously an uncle like me don't find any problem even in the farms....! Hmmmmm and I don't stick bahts on my face and somemore I am short fat and ugly uncle :D Right brother etct88 ?

Playman
07-05-2010, 03:08 PM
yo lor, now me si pek charm....... :o

need the charm of my younger brudder (no name mentioned, playman)to go farming.....:(

Bro....please don't forget to pack some slippers and big short ah pek's short as the weather is quite humid there now....!

Let's go farming! If got small pond can fish fish a bit yeah!:D:D

sam338
15-05-2010, 10:45 AM
NewBie here , anyone planning to go end of this month ?Me and my friend is planning to go this long weekend , and we never went there b4 ! really need some guide from bro here ! if anyone going can we join ? thanx for the advice !

Playman
15-05-2010, 01:25 PM
2 DOM Adventurous Trip to Land Of Smiles (Hatyai & Betong)

10th – 12th May 2010

We have been talking about this trip for sometime already as I have a 3D2N voucher that been approved by HM with blessing due to Etct88’s office “problem” in Hatyai. Please kindly ask Etct88 to elaborate further if you wish when you have a chance to TT with him.

So there we are very busy planning and planning and we have confirm on the 10th – 13th due to some cancelling of meetings and having new meetings……..there comes 9th May and uncle is here in Malaysia to have a tour of duty with me, sad to say, we are hoping and wishing that his very much needed nephew could be our driver…alas!! He have some prior commitment therefore we are left to struggle the journey through. It was tough to cover Malaysian – Thailand -Malaysia-Thailand – Malaysian in 3D2N trust me…! Msia – Hatyai – Msia – Betong – Msia. (1200+ kilometers in 3 days and many bonks made our legs shaking)

So we started our journey at 2am after TT with members from MK Malaysia……..gentlemen start your engine. I took the first lap until Sungei Perak…with a short break at Tapah after that struggling to Sg.Perak rest area…Uncle took over until Kulim to meet up with our Prince Holymann for breakfast at 6.30am and discuss about the Betong trip tomorrow and he is “ON”. Then I drove again….until Gurun ….I give up as my body and mind is failing me so thinking of all the pussies that we yet to conquer before we expired so I decided to rest and have a nap. A long nap more like it.
Then fully charged we proceed with great anticipation for a great trip ahead of us despite only 2 DOM (dirty old men).
We change some Thai baths upon arriving and straight to Talak Shop to do some shopping for a few brothers as well as for my children so HM is more convince that I am doing some work and also …………! Then we had breakfast at our favourite pork spare parts soup with roasted Siew York…yummy as uncle is enjoying his blood soup (a full extra bowl for him).
Check into Mayflower and have a quick shower then it is the turning point of our trip whether we enjoy or not……we went farming for girl in the farm in SKY area (See Kim Yong) near Garden Home as well as Merlin Hotel area which a happening place for nude dancing once upon a time.
Mine was a pre-book girl as I have promised to see her again during my last trip…..and uncle caught one girl fresh darling from Bangkok only her second day in Hatyai and broke with no money with her…….(let uncle brief you on his part)

Name: Cat
Age: 29 year olds (It seem that MILF also can make it for me as many brothers says that I prefer SSYT-Not true)
Face: 7/10 – Like a girl next door and with fair skin like Chinese look and she seem to smile a lot and the GFE sit-in the moment she saw me with her wiping the sweat from my forehead with tissue as it is a very humid day in Hatyai.
Body: 7/10 - Medium height, solid body, slim, NO tummy (very important for me)
Boobs: 32B – Still firm for a 29 yrs old not bad
FK: Wow……like long lost lover.
Pussy: Well kept garden I shall say
FJ: 8/10 – Nice long passionate love making as I don’t bonk
Fingering: No….as I am the dead fish enjoying her advances
Licking: Yes…but not cup of tea…..got musk smell….very horny after smelling
GFE: 10/10 – I could not ask for more as she is almost perfect lady….wife material unfortunately I am married. Hehehehe!
Damage: Bahts – 2,500
WIR: Yes, definitely as she is one of the best in term of GFE.

After coming back from SKY with her following us back and we proceed back to Sister Tour there and pay for our hotel and make arrangement to go and do some “Tam Boon” at the orphanage.

Songkhla Home for Children
57/5 Mu 2, Pawong Sub-district
Mueang District, Songkhla Province 90100
Tel: + 66 7433 3832 + 66 7433 3223
E-Mail- [email protected]

They urgently need rice, eggs, milk powder, UHT Milk, diapers, toys that can provide child development and other items that donors wish to donate not forgetting money as well.

The driver took us a tour of Songkhla which there is this place where there is many different types of fish which is only 5 MINUTES from the orphanage, he claimed…..but the journey took us about 45 minutes to reach and it is the Songkhla Aquarium and another 45 minutes back of which we need to rest badly as we were shack more than anything………arrives at the hotel about 5.30pm already after a few naps in between and uncle was !@#$%^&^&**. After that we make it a point to meet at 7.30pm Thai for dinner then gear up for karaoke. As I am not a bonker as I only make-love, we had a very good first round.

Alas when I called uncle to meet me for dinner and for the tour but his face is pale and it frightens me as I suggest after the tour of Pink Lady, (as he had not been there before) he straight go back and order room service for dinner and sleep through-out the night and forget about karaoke. As we are going for a tour of Pink Lady, we requested the girls to stay behind and wait for us. During in that event of the tour, I bumped into an old puying friend…….Bro Acidtest should know who!

After the tour of Pink Lady, he insists to follow me for my domestic shopping and along the way, he bought some medications and some vitamin C to recuperate.

Went back to our room and uncle insists we go for a dinner nearby …..after dinner we went separate ways, as I have settled for ONG BAK 3 movie while uncle went for a drinks with his teerak as he is feeling better after the medications.

As I have less than 2 hours sleep during the whole journey with lots of in-between naps, I was actually fighting to stay awake to finish the show……and went for a nice tea-ice after the show in front of Lee Garden and proceed to a foot-massage of which I need to catch a 40 winks. Called uncle and found out that he is nearby and he join us a few minutes later.....of which I am snoring away already as I am totally exhausted with one full load been fired in the afternoon.

Wake up after the massage and we go our separate ways and of course another firing course on the way……finish after 40 minutes….thanks to Durex proforma and I was dead tired and call it a night……more like dosing off without knowing anything only next morning found out that I fall asleep and snoring away like nobody business while she was watching TV until 3am.

Woke in the morning was my final round of duty which is the most passionate one among all my firing courses……full load maybe because I am fully charged already after sleeping until 11am. I have to apologize to uncle’s morning call at 9am didn’t manage to get me out of bed.

We packed and check out and had sort of breakfast/lunch (1.30pm Thai) before sending my girl back to her apartment as our long delay due to waking up late and having breakfast/lunch cost her a customer who is waiting for her since 10.30am is dead pissed and went off another girl already. She steady and doesn’t even mind as she wants to sleep more. Send her back and were invited up to see her apartment and TCSS for a while before we decide to move on to our next destination of firing feats – Betong..here we come.

Left her with a reluctant and heavy heart with some soft pecking kisses…..off we got to Betong.

Will continue tomorrow with Betong FR in the Betong Thread….till then signing off!

P/S: Who says that farm girls cannot be fun……!:D:D

Xdecepticon
15-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Good and detailed Hatyai FR tere, Mr Playman! ;) Lets wait for uncle Etct FR too... :D

holymannn
16-05-2010, 10:34 AM

never jio me.... you boh sui.....5555... i nv bonk gal from hatyai before le....

holymannn
16-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Taiko.... you dont talk cock so much..... when is our betong trip..... limpeh beh tahan laew.... 5555

Playman
21-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Good and detailed Hatyai FR tere, Mr Playman! ;) Lets wait for uncle Etct FR too... :D

Uncle etct88 is still on cloud 9, wait for him to come down back to earth first before he can write his FR....hahahah!:D

Xdecepticon
21-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Uncle etct88 is still on cloud 9, wait for him to come down back to earth first before he can write his FR....hahahah!:D

Hmm....song kau kali song ya. Hope he know his way back..:D

Star3
22-05-2010, 03:52 PM
How's the situation in Hatyai? Thinking of making a trip there this coming June holidays instead of going to BKK.

Rejuvenation
24-05-2010, 06:46 PM
any bros going to hatyai this vesak holiday weekend?? couldn't get any bus or air tickets liao...all totally booked...:(

any more ways to go up there from SG?

Playman
24-05-2010, 07:46 PM
any bros going to hatyai this vesak holiday weekend?? couldn't get any bus or air tickets liao...all totally booked...:(

any more ways to go up there from SG?

Drive up and endure the long hours in immigration and also during Vesak....no alcohol, better check before you go.:D:D

Rejuvenation
24-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Drive up and endure the long hours in immigration and also during Vesak....no alcohol, better check before you go.:D:D

i don drive leh...:(

my fren got the air tickets to go over liao...only left me...

anyone driving up there? don mind paying some travelling fees...

jacdan
25-05-2010, 05:02 AM
Dear all bros,

Haven been to HDY for years, any bros here kind enough to recommend hotel with internet? Heard Mayflower is good, what's the damage? I used to book with Lovely Tours, wonder they still around.

Will be there from 8th till 11th June, hope to see some of the bros over there if any.

Cheers...

Playman
25-05-2010, 01:59 PM
i don drive leh...:(

my fren got the air tickets to go over liao...only left me...

anyone driving up there? don mind paying some travelling fees...

Take a flight to Penang then a van to Hatyai.....:D

Rejuvenation
25-05-2010, 03:38 PM

bro...flight to penang also full liao...haiz...holiday very hard to get ticket...

BlueDragon193
25-05-2010, 04:47 PM

bro...flight to penang also full liao...haiz...holiday very hard to get ticket...

Then fly via Phuket or Bangkok.

sam338
25-05-2010, 10:34 PM

no alcohol ??? serious ?
got NL or not ?
read throught alot there is a few places recomend by bro here

Pink Lady = massage + speacial
kiss channel = ???
kiss lounge = ???

can any bro give some guide here ?

thanx !!!!

Playman
26-05-2010, 11:11 AM
no alcohol ??? serious ?
got NL or not ?
read throught alot there is a few places recomend by bro here

Pink Lady = massage + speacial
kiss channel = ???
kiss lounge = ???

can any bro give some guide here ?

thanx !!!!

All the info that you need is here...maybe a few months out-dated but still a good guide....but you must read lah brother....!

Try this link....http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3375283-post6165.html

:D:D

Full_Sound
26-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Just got back from Hatyai last week. Perhaps, can answer some your doubts

Kiss Channel = Caberet type of club with stage performance. Girls to pick up at abt 5k.
Watch your drinking bills may tends to overcharge, get a local girl to
counter check your bill and they can get discount too

Kiss Lounge = Mainly for booking girls, good quality at price range fm 3.5K up.
Try next door, same mgt, called Garden Home. Girls there are best in
Hatyai (imo), booking at 5K up. ST available too at their site

Ice Bar = Local disco mainly for their own younger crowd, can try there too for pick
up. Most transparent & friendly place, start late & end very late

Hope able to give you some ideas now

yinyang
26-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Kiss Channel = Caberet type of club with stage performance. Girls to pick up at abt 5k.
Kiss Lounge = Mainly for booking girls, good quality at price range fm 3.5K up.
Try next door, same mgt, called Garden Home. Girls there are best in Hatyai (imo), booking at 5K up.
KC -got FLs, going 5k? And I thought only got K Lounge, got next door setup? :confused: Goes to show my ignorance and limited (outdated) know how from 3-4 years back. Bro Playman, our Hatyai vet.. care to enlighten?

admirer09
26-05-2010, 04:24 PM
KC -got FLs, going 5k? And I thought only got K Lounge, got next door setup? :confused: Goes to show my ignorance and limited (outdated) know how from 3-4 years back. Bro Playman, our Hatyai vet.. care to enlighten?

dun worry i just went there last mth and i dun even know even though i went there for 2 nites

Rejuvenation
26-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Heard that this morning hatyai got bombing...is it true or not ar?

piratedking
27-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Heard that this morning hatyai got bombing...is it true or not ar?

Bro, is at Yala town :(

rg11-
28-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi all, got 2 one way tickets from Golden mile (SG) to Hatyai to spare (Departing on 06/06/2010 - 7 pm)...
Got them at SGD$42 each..
Need to cancel trip to work commitments..
Willing to let go at $32 each...
Any bros interested ? :)

finn2046
30-05-2010, 04:34 PM
hi
any bro know of any temple in Hat Yai who Master/Monk doing Buddha tattoos? or near Hat Yai

Thanks for sharing. :)

Xdecepticon
31-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Yup. Me interested too. But not tattoos.

Any bros can recommend any temples/Masters/Monks on fortune telling at Hatyai?

Many tks....:)

habbomall
31-05-2010, 11:26 AM

There is one hatyai ah ma at singapore now. her last day in singapore is on the 7th june. here are the info blk 732 yishun ave 5 is at a indian flowershop.

Playman
31-05-2010, 04:30 PM

Telling fortune...there is a monk who do that at Wat Sai Cow (Ah Chan Thong Temple) Hope this helps...!:D

Xdecepticon
01-06-2010, 07:49 AM
There is one hatyai ah ma at singapore now. her last day in singapore is on the 7th june. here are the info blk 732 yishun ave 5 is at a indian flowershop.

Tks. Hmm...sounds like that Ah Ma whom every1 called the "hugging saint". :cool: But tat 1 fm India..if I m not mistaken.

Telling fortune...there is a monk who do that at Wat Sai Cow (Ah Chan Thong Temple) Hope this helps...!:D

Tks. Will chk on tat....on my next trip...:D

Star_lite
01-06-2010, 09:19 AM

Hi there, hope this helps. "Garden Home" is the Name of the whole premises and as for "Kiss Lounge" The the name for the lounge located in Garden Home Hotel which have WL avail for booking price ranging from 3000 baht to 4000baht.. Kiss channel, kiss lounge and ice bar are under the same management.
Their bookings are normally after 7pm, which is the time that the lounge open for business...

As for bookings which cost 5k, there are only 2 possibilities:

1) You look like a rich carrot... They wanna eat you up...

2) WL at "SC Hotel"

hope this info helps.. Do correct me if there are any wrong info i just wrote but i can say 90% are accurate, if not i really can knock my head against the wall......

Playman
01-06-2010, 02:32 PM

Sorry that I read your message this late and I am a newbie not any veteran.

Kiss Channel - well, if you are referring to the singer or the dancers there, and if they like you then it is a personal nego between you and the dancers. FL dunno haven't tried getting any FLs from there as there are many places that offers quality chun ladies.

Kiss Lounge - there are ladies from 3200K to 3700K which inclusive of everything with a min of 2 shots and the latter cum with ice-cream. Hehehehe! Those prices are based on LT from the time you bar-fine them out.

The next door setup is also for a quickie of which you choose the girl for a ST in that so called Kiss SPA.Same floor (2nd Floor):D:D

yinyang
01-06-2010, 06:39 PM
am a newbie not any veteran.
Oh yeah, "newbie" as in for new experiences:p
Kiss Channel - well, if you are referring to the singer or the dancers there, and if they like you then it is a personal nego FL dunno haven't tried getting any FLs from there
Kiss Lounge - there are ladies from 3200K to 3700K which inclusive of everything with a min of 2 shots and the latter cum with ice-cream. Hehehehe! Those prices are based on LT from the time you bar-fine them out.
Kiss channel, kiss lounge and ice bar are under the same management.
just went there last mth and i dun even know even though i went there for 2 nites
Guys, thanks. I know about KC and KL from my tours few years back, just wasn't sure that FLs hang around in KC for business (always thought that customers bring their birds to KC for music + drinks). So somethings never change.

I also patronised KL stocks 2-3X, after checking out the parade at corridor and near staircase. Better picks before 9pm. My 1st date from KL even took me to KC (claiming got discount).

Also did the nice fashionable bar (Kiss Bar??) after late hours with another KL pick, even got supper porridge style. :D

dictok505
02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi,

Any bre going to Hatyai 22/7 -24/7? Need some veterans to provide guidance...Can PM...

Regards...

habbomall
03-06-2010, 03:17 AM
Tks. Hmm...sounds like that Ah Ma whom every1 called the "hugging saint". :cool: But tat 1 fm India..if I m not mistaken.

Tks. Will chk on tat....on my next trip...:D

nope she is thai. from hai yat. i don't what she call but i know what he tell me is really real. As if he know everything what my gf don't she know all.

Xdecepticon
03-06-2010, 07:47 AM
nope she is thai. from hai yat. i don't what she call but i know what he tell me is really real. As if he know everything what my gf don't she know all.

So is a She. Not he ya? Tks. :D

skyfree
03-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi All Lao jiao,

I am going up to hat yai by bus tomorrow night.
Going cheong according to the list write by Playman, is it applicable?
Any good hotels to recommend like got jacuzzi in hotel room one?

Playman
03-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi All Lao jiao,

I am going up to hat yai by bus tomorrow night.
Going cheong according to the list write by Playman, is it applicable?
Any good hotels to recommend like got jacuzzi in hotel room one?

Well, the list is just a guide and the prices might had change since the time I wrote it....so please use it as a guide only.

For the hotel with jacuzzi, you can try the Novotel (suite room or junior suite)

Hope this helps....!:D

Do come back with a juicy Field report yeah!

skyfree
03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Well, the list is just a guide and the prices might had change since the time I wrote it....so please use it as a guide only.

For the hotel with jacuzzi, you can try the Novotel (suite room or junior suite)

Hope this helps....!:D

Do come back with a juicy Field report yeah!

thanks, playman...i go check out novotel...if got jacuzzi in hotel room, sure cheong for it...like to be naked with puying in jacuzzi...

as for the list u wrote, i will try to follow the list and go to the places to get puyings...dont know got SYT anot withgfe/....haha

Playman
03-06-2010, 05:57 PM
thanks, playman...i go check out novotel...if got jacuzzi in hotel room, sure cheong for it...like to be naked with puying in jacuzzi...

as for the list u wrote, i will try to follow the list and go to the places to get puyings...dont know got SYT anot withgfe/....haha

Go and try it out.....whether got GFE or not depends on how you play the game and for SYT plenty around for you to choose....whether they are good or not, you need some luck here.:D

skyfree
05-06-2010, 01:14 AM
My First day at hat yai....

boarded the 7pm bus konsortium to hat yai on thursday night, reach malaysian border at 715am on Friday morning...clearing the thai customs in
another 30 mins time as thai border slight human traffic jam...
Know one singaporean malay guy name R along the way as he was seated next to my seat...i told him i first time go hat yai, need his help in bringing me around .....

we reach the konsortium shop opp lee garden plaza hotel at 8am...as there are still a crowd at the counter, i and R went over to a small alley beside odean shopping centre to have a small bite. ordered two coffee and one breakfast, price came to 75 bahts.

then i went back to the shop to purchase one ticket for bus to Kl at 520 bahts and one ticket for bus to Singapore at 720 bahts.

i went to novotel hotel, to view the superior, deluxe, apartment and suite...funny only apartment and suite got bath tubs, no jacuzzi as claimed on their website.i took one apartment at 3300 bahts for one day as i want to give him my malaysian friend xiongmao who is coming on sat.

after that, was very tired...so went to soak in the hot tub, while messaging Playman for lobang...as i had prior asked before embarking...

Playman did reply..but i was again too tired to go choose a girl, and also at the same time, R has not contact me...so i went down to search for the hotel that he is staying in...fate play me...keep calling cannot find him..go down to the market and walk for less than 5 mins only then see him....

he had dinner with his gal liao...guess he went to choose liao...so i had my dinner at this chinese restaurant who also selling bird nest and shark fin..order fried noodles with kang kong and chrsymathem tea...price was 230 bahts...

went meet up with R as he was shopping with his gal...we sit down at this pub which is in the same building as odean shopping centre...had 2 big bottles of heniken ...price was 450 bahts...

later after the drink, both R and his gal came see my room before leaving...i was already tired even after drinking...sleep early to restore energy for second day as xiongmao coming and the girls available for selection as early as 10am...(R gal told me one)

llbkoh
06-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Anyone can help out ???

Where to get or contact PRC Dolls in hatyai ???? I have heard they are seen somewhere around but where ......

Hope to get help from bros in this forum.......

Playman
06-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Anyone can help out ???

Where to get or contact PRC Dolls in hatyai ???? I have heard they are seen somewhere around but where ......

Hope to get help from bros in this forum.......

I don't know about Hatyai but then the better bet will be in Danok, one in KPK Hotel basement and the second area will be in front of Hollywood Hotel.

Hope this helps!:D

skyfree
06-06-2010, 12:43 PM
second day at hat yai..

went for early breakfast at 730am at the coffee shop that me and R went on first day...ordered the same breakfast as per before at 75 bahts...

Xiongmao then sms me at 8am, telling me he is on the way to hotel and i told him to sms once he reach the hotel as i am still having breakfast with R...

around 9am, xiongmao arrive and i meet him at hotel lobby...he says he give me the apartment while he take the deluxe room at 2100 bahts per day...

after that, i call R, we meet at mac below Lee Garden Plaza hotel...we intro each other...R book back the same lady he took on the first day..so we three went to search around for girls...follow playman address...around the area...we went few joints look around...xiongmao found one as one girl took fancy to him so he took...for me, i took one and the okt says she good at making love... we agree to meet the lady back at our hotel at 1pm as we want to have massage.....

i and xiongmao help R change hotel from yongde hotel to lee garden plaza hotel...after that we go pink lady for decent massage..as time not enough...we take one hour massage at 240 bahts...
during the massage, the lady ask us want massage the stomach and juagen...i heard of that..but only agree to stomach area as i not confirm juagen skills...price extra 300 bahts per person...

then after the massage...we went back to the hotel respectively...xiongmao girl already waiting outside my room so i bring her to xiongmao room while my girl not yet come...

went back to my room and after 5 mins, the lady came...we chit chat for a while...she can speak hokkien well...then we go shower in bath tub...she clean me thorughly like the girls at posiedon in bkk do....quite sop....

after that, she shower alone...and come out liao action starts...(i thought her service good i want extend but i was wrong)

she want service me...i service her..cannot kiss neck,ears...cannot lick armpit...cannot lick pussy...only can press tits and lick nipple...only 5 mins..she put condom on my little bro and start bonking...change 4 positions including doggy position...she cum liao but i have not cum ....she says i so long can endure not cuming...she cum liao then she says stop liao cos tired....
:mad:

after shower...she came back to bed..while i was damn sian...on bed...after 5 mins..she says hungry want eat kfc..so i bring her down kfc to eat...she also buy some finger food like hot dogs...etc....
after came back, she sleep for a while, i go find bro xiongmao and tell him about my gal...then we agree to meet at 6 with R and xiongmao for dinner...

we went to the chinese shop that i eat on the first day...ordered steamed bass...prawns...kangkong...drinks and beer...1220 bahts...xiongmao girl need go find her friends first to settle something...so the rest go walk around....in the end...we all go the sakura grand view hotel...the fuji karoke to sing song...

6 beer plus 2 hr usage ...1406 bahts...then xiongmao and his girl went to kiss channel while me and R went to eat the muslim food below our hotel....

after eat...go back hotel..i want bonk again..she says tired...wait for 1 hr first..after waiting 1 hr..she sleep liao...ask him..she says dont disturb her....

morning wake up at 7am..she go shower and dress up to go back liao...still can stretch out her hand to ask me for tips...give her 60 bahts...also dont want..i says only 1 note of 500 bahts...she says ask me go down change...i damn tulan liao...so i give her 500 bahts..and ask her to leave immed....damn sian......

Xdecepticon
06-06-2010, 06:18 PM
morning wake up at 7am..she go shower and dress up to go back liao...still can stretch out her hand to ask me for tips...give her 60 bahts...also dont want..i says only 1 note of 500 bahts...she says ask me go down change...i damn tulan liao...so i give her 500 bahts..and ask her to leave immed....damn sian......

Hmmm....TGs oso asked for tips ya? Tot only Indon gals ask for tips.

I did book one last mth. Next morning she didnt ask for any tip at all. But I gave her anyway...300bahts..

Suriyothai
06-06-2010, 09:01 PM
To all masters, I planned to be in Hatyai for over a week this July after World Cup 2010. I may want to have my Lasik done there, any bros here have idea on costing and location? Advice would be most welcome...

Sorry, my request not so relevant, hehe.

Star3
07-06-2010, 02:34 AM
To all masters, I planned to be in Hatyai for over a week this July after World Cup 2010. I may want to have my Lasik done there, any bros here have idea on costing and location? Advice would be most welcome...

Sorry, my request not so relevant, hehe.

I think it is better to get it done in BKK or KL. Hatyai still a little bit behind time. I made a pair of progressive prescription spectacles at Lee Gardens Mall. They had it made in BKK and couriered it to the shop cos they dun have the equipment in Hatyai. I had to make a return trip to collect it. :mad:

yinyang
07-06-2010, 06:29 PM
may want to have my Lasik done there, any bros here have idea on costing and location?
My 2 cents (or bahts worth):

1. Is Hdy up to standard (it's your eyes, not just a boob job):p

2. Factor in:
> pre-check up (if your eyes are are up to it)
> post -check up

ProfessorOokami
07-06-2010, 07:38 PM
My 2 cents (or bahts worth):

1. Is Hdy up to standard (it's your eyes, not just a boob job):p

2. Factor in:
> pre-check up (if your eyes are are up to it)
> post -check up

More excuses to visit Hatyai many times for "check up's" :p

Suriyothai
07-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Appreciate all bros comments. I am still thinking of either Hatyai or Bangkok for the Lasik. Guess that I will have to post the same queries at Bkk forum.

llbkoh
08-06-2010, 06:33 PM
I don't know about Hatyai but then the better bet will be in Danok, one in KPK Hotel basement and the second area will be in front of Hollywood Hotel.

Hope this helps!:D

Thanks luv, luv, bros. Have to embark another 35mins to danok daily.

What about Spa or steambath places in Hatyai- any tips and info????
Any help ?

skyfree
08-06-2010, 09:55 PM
third day hat yai...

went meet xiongmao and R for breakfast at the usual shop....Uncle R is going back on that day, taking 11am bus...
back to hotel, xiongmao girl recommend me one girl...she says cantik...i ask to see...her boss bring her to hotel let me view...i see ok...those like want to cheong one....i says ok..and then give for 2 days money... after small chit chat....i went back my room with her...

after tcss with her as she know english, i ask her want shower together..she dont want cos she paiseh to show together...so i LL, do myself and wait for her to shower finish...

action on bed quite sop...no lick of ears, neck...only nipples..i bonk 30 mins also cannot cum(haiz, what happen sia)....so i ask her hj for me loh...

then we meet xiongmao and his girl down at lee garden plaze eat KFC....xiongmao girl ask me how her...i says similar to first day...
during eating, she ask me want go kiss channel...i stunt...give exccuses...
then she also show attitude liao, kept playing with her hp...walk bit further....

after buying some lychees and fruits to eat...go back hotel to sleep first...
meet xiongmao and his girl for dinner at 630pm and go to the chinese restaurant along the inner alley...two crab, two raw oysters(why thai girls like raw oysters), tom yam soup(damn spicy), vegetables...1000bahts...

then we went shopping for clothes and to ice bar to play pool..2 beers 2 cokes and one liquor drink with pool abt 1k...saw some girls with customers go there cheong...the girls damn good and pretty...dont know where they find such lobang....while my girl went to tatoo(spent 5k)....playing until 1230am...tired liao, so back to hotel...my girl still at tatoo shop,so we tell her to meet us at hotel there as i want to have supper with xiongmao at the shop selling those big prawns, drumsticks...etc....hotdogs, sauage, fishball, drumstick with rice and big prawn around 200bahts(not sure the price cos xiongmao pays)

back to hotel, take a cold shower...and hint her to do again...still the same, after 30 mins of bonking, cannot cum..so ask her hj again...
sleep until morning....she wake up at 5am and pack her things...off she goes at 6am...sibei sian again.......

skyfree
08-06-2010, 10:14 PM
last day at hat yai...

meet xiongmao at 8am to have breakfast at the usual haunt...

went back hotel and tell xiongmao girl that the extra 2.5k bahts for booking of her for xiongmao companionship better...then she tell me the boss also know her service..crap..know still recommend me...she then recommend me one confirm good service...cos people book her for consectuive days...i says ok,

the boss bring her to hotel around 10am....came in only...i says him liao...xiongmao paid the 2.5k for me and off we back to my room again..this time i change room as i am tired of the big room liao....

shower together and then she give me bbbj in the shower pit...on the bed...she quite reactive...can lick her ears, necks etc...doing 69 position also...but again bonk her for 10 mins also cannot cum...so still HJ again...haiz....

we meet at 12pm, went to diana shopping centre eat pizza hut...one pizza with 4 garlic breads, spaghetti and sticky rice something with drinks about 700 bahts....ask the two ladies to walk around while me and xiongmao also walk around ourselves...saw some lagi cantik girls...but again...i think i no luck with such pretty ones...

meet at 3pm, went back to hotel...bought some watermelons and pineapples and ask the ladies to wait for us the hotel lobby while me and xiongmao go change the bus departure timing(i change mine to take the same bus and timing with him) (9am)

went back to xiongmao room, play some dai dee...and around 7pm, we went for dinner at this chinese shop selling like porridge and those dishes...opp odean shopping mall...one fish, duckmeat, porridge, minced meats...pork rib soups...fried egg with bitter gourds..about 420bahts...

after that went back to hotel, pay up the bill and request for tomorrow morning buffet breakfast...

back to room, do some minor packing...had a shower, boil myself some coffee....drink and read bangkok post...while ask her to sleep first....

tuesday morning...wake up at 6am, wash up and meet up xiongmao at 630 at hotel lobby...for buffet breakfast...eat until about 730am..saw my girl walk towards the lift..waved her bye and contined eating...

thenabout 8am, finish the breakfast, have a cold shower, pack up and off we go....

End of FR(I know mine sucks, so dont zap me if i dont live up to your expectation)

but again, it seems that i dont have much luck with thai gals(i saw those at ICE bar damn lagi cantik sia)

isaacET
09-06-2010, 02:14 AM
Any bros here going to hatyai at end of june or july?

sibaysong4u
09-06-2010, 03:32 PM
End of FR(I know mine sucks, so dont zap me if i dont live up to your expectation)

Dun be sad...ice cold 7up 4u:D

finn2046
09-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Any bros here going to hatyai at end of june or july?

Going on July 9 to 14.
also going Krabi from Hat Yai for about 3 days. :)

isaacET
10-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Going on July 9 to 14.
also going Krabi from Hat Yai for about 3 days. :)

hey bro ur going from where? kl or singapore? with frens ke? xD thought wan join up xD

finn2046
10-06-2010, 09:59 PM
hey bro ur going from where? kl or singapore? with frens ke? xD thought wan join up xD

hi bro. I going from singapore via plane.
as of now I am going alone. :p
we can meet up there if you joining :)

Playman
11-06-2010, 06:02 PM
last day at hat yai...

meet xiongmao at 8am to have breakfast at the usual haunt...

went back hotel and tell xiongmao girl that the extra 2.5k bahts for booking of her for xiongmao companionship better...then she tell me the boss also know her service..crap..know still recommend me...she then recommend me one confirm good service...cos people book her for consectuive days...i says ok,

the boss bring her to hotel around 10am....came in only...i says him liao...xiongmao paid the 2.5k for me and off we back to my room again..this time i change room as i am tired of the big room liao....

shower together and then she give me bbbj in the shower pit...on the bed...she quite reactive...can lick her ears, necks etc...doing 69 position also...but again bonk her for 10 mins also cannot cum...so still HJ again...haiz....

we meet at 12pm, went to diana shopping centre eat pizza hut...one pizza with 4 garlic breads, spaghetti and sticky rice something with drinks about 700 bahts....ask the two ladies to walk around while me and xiongmao also walk around ourselves...saw some lagi cantik girls...but again...i think i no luck with such pretty ones...

meet at 3pm, went back to hotel...bought some watermelons and pineapples and ask the ladies to wait for us the hotel lobby while me and xiongmao go change the bus departure timing(i change mine to take the same bus and timing with him) (9am)

went back to xiongmao room, play some dai dee...and around 7pm, we went for dinner at this chinese shop selling like porridge and those dishes...opp odean shopping mall...one fish, duckmeat, porridge, minced meats...pork rib soups...fried egg with bitter gourds..about 420bahts...

after that went back to hotel, pay up the bill and request for tomorrow morning buffet breakfast...

back to room, do some minor packing...had a shower, boil myself some coffee....drink and read bangkok post...while ask her to sleep first....

tuesday morning...wake up at 6am, wash up and meet up xiongmao at 630 at hotel lobby...for buffet breakfast...eat until about 730am..saw my girl walk towards the lift..waved her bye and contined eating...

thenabout 8am, finish the breakfast, have a cold shower, pack up and off we go....

but again, it seems that i dont have much luck with thai gals(i saw those at ICE bar damn lagi cantik sia)

No worries better luck next time as you know the SOP lioew!:D

skyfree
11-06-2010, 07:58 PM
No worries better luck next time as you know the SOP lioew!:D

yes, but again, i dont know where to get those lagi cantik puyings similar to those i saw at ice bar etc...need playman expertise

isaacET
12-06-2010, 02:07 AM
yes, but again, i dont know where to get those lagi cantik puyings similar to those i saw at ice bar etc...need playman expertise

i am in need of playman expertise aswell.. playman... sifu!! hheheh

etct88
12-06-2010, 09:45 AM
i am in need of playman expertise aswell.. playman... sifu!! hheheh

Yes, you have acknowledge the real Dragon of Thailand (not just Hatyai). :D

He is so encouraging, right? :p never run people down, always words of wisdom, flow from his heart...:) but for puyings, it come out from the pipe to a connecting insertion......:D

Playman
12-06-2010, 11:14 AM

Simply...you found the place already have the courage to buy them some drinks and send it over to their table and break the ice....! But it is not 100% success rate, all depend on luck.As some of the girls there is normal office ladies and some uni girls from nearby University....! Good luck!

i am in need of playman expertise aswell.. playman... sifu! heheh

Thanks for the compliments but I am no shifu....just an ordinary guy.

Yes, you have acknowledge the real Dragon of Thailand (not just Hatyai). :D

He is so encouraging, right? :p never run people down, always words of wisdom, flow from his heart...:) but for puyings, it come out from the pipe to a connecting insertion......:D

Yeah yeah suan me again........happy...our friends is waiting for your to lead the trip to "H" and "B", they want to see how you swing from tree to tree....and shout "Oh...yee...oh"!

skyfree
12-06-2010, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=Playman;4914813]Simply...you found the place already have the courage to buy them some drinks and send it over to their table and break the ice....! But it is not 100% success rate, all depend on luck.As some of the girls there is normal office ladies and some uni girls from nearby University....! Good luck! [QUOTE]

I see, but they can communicate in english? my thai language sucks and i am still learning...wonder they know hand signals or sign languge?

isaacET
13-06-2010, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=Playman;4914813]

hehe... srry i missed the tcss session fell sick.. still sick =.='' but really need some help with hatyai ;) talk to u when we yamcha.. ^^

Playman
13-06-2010, 02:39 AM
[QUOTE=Playman;4914813]

hehe... srry i missed the tcss session fell sick.. still sick =.='' but really need some help with hatyai ;) talk to u when we yamcha.. ^^

Next week there will be another one and one Taiko from Dim Sum land is coming too!:D:D

isaacET
13-06-2010, 02:50 AM
[QUOTE=isaacET;4916602]

Next week there will be another one and one Taiko from Dim Sum land is coming too!:D:D

wats dim sum land? xD newbie here -.-'' xD

xiongmao
13-06-2010, 01:02 PM
hi all bros, for related posts please refer to posts nos 7939, 7942, 7950 and 7951 by skyfree. i was on hatyai visit with skyfree and here's my late FR. sorry.

Day 1 5 June 2010

Arrive at hatyai airport from bangkok, as i took a transit flight. Took a cab costs thb300 to novotel hotel. waited a while in lobby before skyfree appears and we went to reception for me to checkin. i took the deluxe room, went up to put my bags,change clothes and go out with skyfree. we meet up with R and his gal, then we went to search for lobangs. Arrived at few joints and looked at girls, but not up to our sexpectations. There's an incident at a joint, me want to choose a particular girl, then still thinking, skyfree also pondering, then, we realised we both want to select the same girl...but in a flash of moment, the girl was gone!!! two indians who came in later, one of them snatched the gal under our noses:mad:

At another joint, once I alighted from tuk-tuk, a girl waved at me to come in. Once we were inside, she moved to me and seems she like me:D the okt said its a deal then, i was still puzzled but decide to give it a try. paid okt and we moved on. at another joint, an old ahpek, the okt was boasting to us this gal is good in working, blah blah,,,and recommend to skyfree. he agreed and paid up then we strike a timing with tuk tuk drive to sent the girls to hotel at later as skyfree and i went for massage. massage part already covered by skyfree in his posting.

not long later, got a knock on door and it was the girl arrived. lets call her A. came in, we tcss abit, before we hugged and kissed then we undressed and she said go shower first. at bathroom, we helped each other to wash and later after dried ourselves we stared the action. i was nibbling, fondling her average boobs, while kissing her lips, cheek, neck..then she ask me to paint her. spread her legs and ate her pussy while she start moaning, and A's cunt already wet. had her gave me a bbbj with good suction. then she capped me and i started with missionary..pumped her with slow and fast strokes and we changed to her on top. she was humping me eagerly and we ended with missionary again, with me cum inside her as she ask to, with condom still on, for sure. washed up then we lied down on bed cuddling before took a nap.

later in evening, we went for dinner, me and A, skyfree and his girl, R and his girl. R and his girl not eating, so me and skyfree are main eaters. at a point, A asked to be excused as she wanted to meet her friends and promised to come back. i was thinking WTF..but decide to let her go.

after dinner, we went to karaoke, spend some time drinking, singing, later A made her way to karaoke centre again to rejoin us. we ended the karaoke and decided to walk back to hotel instead of taking tuk-tuk. reached hotel, A asked me if i can accompany her to meet her friends she met earlier. this time she took me to pub chanel. a disco joint with loud thumping music, and various dance shows. i wasn't a disco guy so i just sat there watching the dance shows and drinking. while A and her friends do got up and dance at interval times. damn..this place isn't really for me. after sometime A maybe got the idea i felt out of the place and told her friends, we need to leave. thankfully. so we get out and took a motorbike taxi back to hotel.

back hotel A asked if everythings ok..she wanted to meet her friends as some are back to hatyai for holiday break and a chance to catchup. i was still reeling from loud music but i hugged her and then we finished off the night with missionary, cowgirl and doggie:D

isaacET
13-06-2010, 01:25 PM
bro xiongmao atleast u had a better time then bro skyfree xD his fr sounds like he didnt really enjoy his trip there

xiongmao
13-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Day 2 6 June 2010

Skyfree called me up and met him for breakfast at UFM Bakery House which was nearby. R came to see us and told us he need to go home today as got personal things. Skyfree then related his unhappy events with his girl. Looks ok, but attitude not good, and gal already left earlier morning.

After our kopi and breakfast, we went to my room, where A has woken up, and hear skyfree's problem. so we got her to call her boss to arrange another girl to hotel later. As promised later, the boss brought another girl to our room, and discussion going. skyfree is ok and paid 2 days booking, while i paid another thb2500 to boss for A's extension. initial price i paid at A's joint also thb2500. R who was also in the room, said goodbye to us and we excused him. Then skyfree and his girl made their way to room.

A had a look on her face and i asked her what shes thinking. Said she wanted to eat so i got her meaning and undo her tshirt,denim shorts, bra, panty, had her lied down and i sat between her boobs and moved my dick to her mouth for her to suck. after a good suck, we did 69 where i paint her love hole, and she suck me good. she wanted a ride so she guided my pole into her and we humped passionately. grabbed her boobs, kissed her, then bang her sideways by grabbing her hips and pumped her deeply. she responded with horny moans and as the moment comes, i pulled out my condom and ejaculated on her tummy area.

cleaned up, rested awhile before skyfree called later, A and me, skyfree and girl, headed to lee garden and had lunch at KFC. A was only nibbling some french fries and fried chicken as she afraid of gaining weight, while skyfree's girl ordered a rice dish but need some time. skyfree and i munched our fried chicken as we needed to replenished our energies:p

after KFC lunch, we headed back to hotel and to skyfree's room, which is bigger as it's an apartment suite. we sat in sofa while skyfree's girl was in bathroom, skyfree again expressed unsatisfactory about this girl. well from the way i see it this girl is a playful type, blonde hair, tatoos, and keep listening to music on phone while on outside. we thought of an escape plan as skyfree already paid 2 days in advance. More on that later.

fast forward to dinner time, skyfree, me and our girls had dinner at a shop. after dinner skyfree and i look at some clothes and we bought back. A's presence is helpful as she can help to nego a lower price with lady boss. othrwise we sure need to pay more. while browsing clothes, i realised skyfree's girl was not with us but at outside listening to music on her phone and looks sian:(

we moved back to hotel to put our shopping stuff in my room and then headed out to ice bar where we wanted to play pool. arrived by tuk tuk, we ordered beer and coke. we started playing pool, me with skyfree, A and skyfree's girl. not long later, skyfree's girl left us as she wants to do some tatooing for her body. so left 3 of us and we continue play. i agree with skyfree as we saw some hot chicks who came in later. wonder where these hotties are from? A provide 'moral support' to us for pool game by offering us beer over and over again. after we were done, we paid and left by tuk-tuk

Nice place this ice bar, can relax, unwind but what i really hate is when u go to the gents to pee, a guy will appear behind u, do some massage on back, place a warm towel on back of neck, then while wash hand at basin, another light back massage and offer towel. then he will ask for tips:mad:

we returned to hotel but stopped outside for a light supper as we like to tried out the street stall food. we ordered 2 teh peng, sausages, meatballs, fried chicken, a big prawn.

For skyfree's 'escape' plan, skyfree will tell his girl he needs to go back next day. so the remainder thb2500 will be 'transfer' over on me as for A's 3rd day extension.

back in hotel room, i felt quite exhausted and lied down and almost dozed off to dreamland. A was changing to nightie and moments later, i felt got a nice sensation on my groin. i look up and it was A giving a quiet bbbj...wow.. beh tahan, then allow her to continue before i switch on the left bedside lamp and pushed her on the bed, grabbed her legs then kissed it from ankle to thigh and changed from kiss to gentle bites, she was suprised and asked not to bite her. put a pillow under her butt, and ate her cunt, swirl tongue around her labia and into her vagina and light poke..moaned lightly, she's wet and ready..entered her missionary, gave a fast pumping, and she continue her moans, then doggie her, placed my rod into her other hole, but is too tight and she dont like it, told me if u want poke backside u go look for aqua:p
entered her cunt and penetrated her from slow to fast and she moved her
butt vigourously..i continue to pumped her hard and damn,,,cant take it anymore..pull out condom and cum on her back..took tissue and wiped her back then we lied down to rest and i already drifted to dreamland..........

xiongmao
13-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Day 3 7 June 2010

Awaken but still feel lethargic dunno why. Skyfree ringed me and told me to will come to meet me for breakfast. Left A who was still sleeping and we off to UFM Bakery House again for breakfast. Skyfree told me indeed his gal left
him at earlier time this morning. After eating, went to 7-11 to buy tuna sandwich and low fat milk for A's breakfast.

Back to my hotel room, we told A and A replied she will get her boss to send another gal later. Later on, knock on door and it was A's boss with another girl. So skyfree's transaction for yesterday's girl will be apply for this girl. While i paid the boss for another thb2500 booking extension for A. As deal was agreed, boss left with girl and she will return later again. So skyfree and A played cards while i watched tv, while we awaiting skyfree's girl to come back. We planned to go to diana shopping centre together later on. Skyfree's girl came back later and i went over to skyfree to help him switch room from apartment suite to deluxe room.

After ready we went to diana shopping centre, walkaround then decided to stop at pizza hut for lunch. the girls went their seperate ways after lunch while skyfree and i walkaround the complex. pretty standard shopping complex with basic amenities for the community there. sometime later, we decided to get back to hotel. went back by tuk tuk, while we asked girls to go up skyfree and i went to konsortium bus office to sort out some ticketing stuff for tomorrow's departure.

back to my room, the girls and skyfree played cards again, while i was again feeling super tired, and instead watch they played cards and watch some classic cartoons like tom & jerry for amusement. the cards sessions went over to mid evening and skyfree and girl left us and we will meet up for dinner later. at around 7plus, we walked outside which is around the corner for a teochew porridge style dish, except skyfree's girl ate rice.

we walked around the shops for window shopping and the girls each bought a shirt, which the guys paid. went to 7-11 where we bought drinks, and some miscellanous snacks. back to hotel, skyfree and i decided to pay our hotel bills to avoid rush tomorrow. rested early as needed to wake up early tomorrow morning. wait....did i bonk A or not? i also cannot remember already.
:p

xiongmao
13-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Day 4 8 June 2010 Goodbye, Hatyai

Woke up earlier, shower and met skyfree and we had our breakfast at hotel instead. normal standard buffet breakfast, which we paid as not included when we check in. skyfree then said he saw his gal walk past the cafe and headed to lift while we were having breakfast. means she has left skyfree earlier again.

after breakfast, went up to pack some things and noticed A was feeling sad. hugged her and said i appreciated her good services on and off bed, and her other assistance for us during our stay. before long, we kissed, frenched and off her clothes, mine and we were on the bed again. fondled her breasts and nibbled her nipples and kissed her neck to arouse her further and fingered her while we still frenching. ate her pussy again as its already filled with juices:D after some licking and her turn to bbbj me, she gave a good sucking and asked me to get the condom. took it out, capped me and rode on me again. i like the reaction on her face when humped on me, very energetic and eager, pumped her real hard in doggie next, before finish the last shot in missionary. asked her if she like swallow cum but she said nope.:o gave A some tips for her efforts.

got up, fast shower for us both and almost done packing, while A still putting finishing touch on her makeup before skyfree come knocking at door to meet us. done packing, we left the room and headed down to reception to check out. while leaving A hug and kiss me before she made her exit. skyfree and i headed to konsortium office across the road to wait for our bus to KL.

End of my first trip to Hatyai story.

Kindly comment, all bros, any mistakes please correct me. if you are generous, pls up some points. thank you.

i'm still a beginner in cheonging. need more advise, practise and training.:D

waikiki2020
13-06-2010, 08:56 PM
hi bro,nice post...so details..keep up ur works...ur sharing is much appreciated by all the bro of this thread...cant wait for ur next fr post..thanks a lot

Playman
16-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Day 4 8 June 2010 Goodbye, Hatyai

End of my first trip to Hatyai story.

Kindly comment, all bros, any mistakes please correct me. if you are generous, pls up some points. thank you.

i'm still a beginner in cheonging. need more advise, practise and training.:D

What an experience? Remind me of my younger days.....but those golden days hardly anything can go wrong as there is no discos, KTV or shake-the-head pills yet....! Great FR....thanks!:D

sibaysong4u
16-06-2010, 04:04 PM
What an experience? Remind me of my younger days.....but those golden days hardly anything can go wrong as there is no discos, KTV or shake-the-head pills yet

Handphone dun even exist!:D

BlueDragon193
16-06-2010, 05:01 PM
What an experience? Remind me of my younger days.....but those golden days hardly anything can go wrong as there is no discos, KTV or shake-the-head pills yet....! Great FR....thanks!:D

Handphone dun even exist!:D

Also no internet....let alone Sammyboyforum.:D

Playman
17-06-2010, 03:08 AM
Also no internet....let alone Sammyboyforum.:D

Yes....not internet...no hand phone....and if you booked them for more than 3 days straight, they will shed a tear or two when you leave.....!

Miss those good old days!:D

etct88
17-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Yes....not internet...no hand phone....and if you booked them for more than 3 days straight, they will shed a tear or two when you leave.....!

Si Pek Heng, lucky no internet, no hand phone, for that matter they also no phone, and didn't stick around for more than 3 days... otherwise, would have died in LoS......:o:(

BlueDragon193
18-06-2010, 01:15 AM

Si Pek Heng, lucky no internet, no hand phone, for that matter they also no phone, and didn't stick around for more than 3 days... otherwise, would have died in LoS......:o:(

Couldn't agree more, those days we used to write to each other with our broken english and I still kept her black & white photos and some taken with her at Siam Square.:D

etct88
18-06-2010, 03:45 AM
Couldn't agree more, those days we used to write to each other with our broken english and I still kept her black & white photos and some taken with her at Siam Square.:D

Condoms was unheard of:eek:... then followed by

Doctor : So you went to Thailand

Young man : Yes... hee hee

Doctor : So you want to check have VD or not

Young man : yes (very shyly)

Doctor : Scare! and want to fuck around. Scared, don't fuck around

Young man : Yes, Doctor

Luckily, he still alive and the result was negative

Sadly that young man is an ah pek:o now, and still farting around....:p

yinyang
18-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Condoms was unheard of:eek:...
Doctor : Scare! and want to fuck around. Scared, don't fuck around
Sadly that young man is an ah pek:o now, and still farting around....
Good "role play" bro. At least you BIG fart, we all small gas la:p;)
..used to write to each other with our broken english and I still kept her black & white photos and some taken with her at Siam Square
Wah, some pen pal.. she got put perfume and pressed flower in letter boh? Good thing maybe, not easy to remit money?!

Amazing, technology changes our lives since.

Triple-X
18-06-2010, 03:11 PM
wow,i recently went to Gm n enquire bout air tickets to HTY,only around $100 sia,cheap cheap.Might consider going there for the weekend for a short 1 :D

Playman
18-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Good "role play" bro. At least you BIG fart, we all small gas la

Wah, some pen pal.. she got put perfume and pressed flower in letter boh? Good thing maybe, not easy to remit money?!
Put lip stick and print on the letter......muaaaah!:D

Amazing, technology changes our lives since.

Yes....we use to call our operator to connect to their "office" line.....! Then the mamasan pick up the phone....speak thai to us....KNN...eh ...ah....eh...hang up!

No speak thai!:D Waste RM5......kan!:D

sbf4life
21-06-2010, 10:28 AM
me going tomorrow, but havn't book hotel yet. Any bro can recommend a good hotel that provide free internet access? many thanks:)

etct88
21-06-2010, 02:33 PM
me going tomorrow, but havn't book hotel yet. Any bro can recommend a good hotel that provide free internet access? many thanks:)

Mayflower, very nice and convenient. Have a good time :)

sbf4life
21-06-2010, 03:17 PM
thanks bro. good area too, but i see rate abit high.1480Baht per room night
any other lobong?
me abit lost in hatyai, what the overnite charges like? still 2000baht?
Mayflower, very nice and convenient. Have a good time :)

Playman
21-06-2010, 04:20 PM
thanks bro. good area too, but i see rate abit high.1480Baht per room night
any other lobong?
me abit lost in hatyai, what the overnite charges like? still 2000baht?

Mayflower Hotel shouldn't be so high and yes....the overnight is about that price slight more..2500 bahts plus depending on the age also..the older the cheaper!

Have a nice trip!:D

sbf4life
21-06-2010, 04:28 PM
thanks brothers for the info, but i think the mayflower rooms all fully book liao. i tried Cheap Hotels | Discount Hotel Reservation | Otel.com (http://www.otel.com/) and Hotels and Resorts in Hatyai : Haadyai Hotels : Thailand (http://www.gogohatyai.com) all fully booked. my mistake i should have book early, now hope to just find a room. t

Mayflower Hotel shouldn't be so high and yes....the overnight is about that price slight more..2500 bahts plus depending on the age also..the older the cheaper!

Have a nice trip!:D

etct88
21-06-2010, 06:20 PM
thanks brothers for the info, but i think the mayflower rooms all fully book liao. i tried Cheap Hotels | Discount Hotel Reservation | Otel.com (http://www.otel.com/) and Hotels and Resorts in Hatyai : Haadyai Hotels : Thailand (http://www.gogohatyai.com) all fully booked. my mistake i should have book early, now hope to just find a room. t

If you use those on line booking, the hotel will always be full and the rates are 50% more expensive. The only way for the hotel to beat the on line system, which they need, is to go thru' a local travel agent. Thru' the local travel agent it cost us only 840 bahts.

Search for a local travel agent in Hatyai and e mail to them.

llbkoh
21-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003
thanks brothers for the info, but i think the mayflower rooms all fully book liao. i tried Cheap Hotels | Discount Hotel Reservation | Otel.com and Hotels and Resorts in Hatyai : Haadyai Hotels : Thailand all fully booked. my mistake i should have book early, now hope to just find a room. t

If you use those on line booking, the hotel will always be full and the rates are 50% more expensive. The only way for the hotel to beat the on line system, which they need, is to go thru' a local travel agent. Thru' the local travel agent it cost us only 840 bahts.

Search for a local travel agent in Hatyai and e mail to them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the old uncle is right,

If mayflower has no rooms for u , just walk down a few more steps, newseasons hotel. Cheap and reliable. wifi , safebox, satellite tv. Price also 840b

llbkoh
21-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Another good hotel is the BP Hotel. There are two BP hotels there . Try the bigger one. The smaller one is the BP Suite, more expensive.

Both are in the vinicity centre of the town- shopping malls like odeon and central and robinson , makan shops and restaurants , cineplexs , pubs and waterholes, pinklady, karaoke, all within easy walking distance and this will save u on tutu transport expenses.

tutu not cheap. Experience it and u will know.

write ur fr when u are back.
enjoy bros. Life is too short for worries!!!!

BMW X5
21-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Humm i am suppose to go up this weekend too. Looks like no more room in hatyai right? Jaliat.

Star_lite
22-06-2010, 01:05 AM
y not ask me to book for you... i just walk over from my shop can reach already hahaha

Playman
22-06-2010, 02:47 AM
Humm i am suppose to go up this weekend too. Looks like no more room in hatyai right? Jaliat.

Should still have a few rooms one....go there or call up any of the local tour agent, I believe sure got one or 2 left.....!:D

etct88
22-06-2010, 03:00 AM
y not ask me to book for you... i just walk over from my shop can reach already hahaha

You are the man!!! give you a Tiger when I come.... :D:p

Now nobody can say come and cannot come, because no rooms.... hee hee:rolleyes:

alex18122003
22-06-2010, 03:11 AM
So many cheonging kakis. Hope to meet u bros my next trip to Hatyai :p

llbkoh
22-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi to all bros in this forum,

Have anyone got story to tell about the PRC dolls in hatyai area ????

Care to share....

BMW X5
22-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Should still have a few rooms one....go there or call up any of the local tour agent, I believe sure got one or 2 left.....!:D

Ya bro. Thanks for the tip. Managed to get 2 rooms. Hopefully they don play me out.

BTW any bro try HotelThailand.com before? They ask for photocopy of Passport and credit card before confirmation. Strange to me. Maybe its their policy.

overflowsprem
23-06-2010, 06:07 AM
I have lost touch with Hat Yai. Where are the place to find the farms? What is the market prices now? Any advice.

wolverman
24-06-2010, 03:46 PM

Great. I will be in ctc with u near future. :D

sbf4life
27-06-2010, 08:25 PM
any bros in hatyai this coming week? please pm me. kum sia;)

dc7176
28-06-2010, 11:53 AM
So many cheonging kakis. Hope to meet u bros my next trip to Hatyai :p

alex kor kor, i goin tomorrow... wanna join me??? i newbies at hatyai leh...:p:D

sbf4life
28-06-2010, 11:55 AM
bro.. pls check your pm. :)

alex kor kor, i goin tomorrow... wanna join me??? i newbies at hatyai leh...:p:D

dc7176
28-06-2010, 05:22 PM
bro.. pls check your pm. :)

wahaha... bro u arrive before me... remember to pm me ur thai no. tomorrow... i v lazy to visit farm... mayb get the bell boy to recommend me... keke...

or anyone here hav any good personal ctc to share w me??? lolx...:D

llbkoh
28-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Hi to all f...... cheongsters bros.....

Good news .... AIRASIA first maiden flight to hatyai on 19th Aug. ... for just RM29 only.

cheap or not ???????

jacobsgoh
28-06-2010, 08:31 PM

Good news .... AIRASIA first maiden flight to hatyai on 19th Aug. ... for just RM29 only.

cheap or not ???????

But no connecting flights in KL from south.

Sawadicup
28-06-2010, 09:57 PM

Enjoy yr trip.

U can take the mini bus near the 7-eleven from Danok to Hatyai. If i'm not wrong it cost only 60 baths per head.

dc7176
28-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Enjoy yr trip.

U can take the mini bus near the 7-eleven from Danok to Hatyai. If i'm not wrong it cost only 60 baths per head.

thx u!! i decide to go straight to hatyai!! next time will drop off at danok when more time r available... keke... :D

Jking
29-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Hi bro, i need some help here. i will be flying to hatyai international airport from bangkok airport and will need to travel to danok, may i know is there any taxi in hatyai airport to danok? how much does it cost? what is the operating time?

i will be reaching hatyai airport tentatively 7.30pm(thai time) will there be any taxi available at that time?

Andoo
29-06-2010, 01:42 AM

cheap or not ???????

to take malaysia aeroplane............will rather drive and take coach bus up. from singapore to hatyai, we have tiger air and the fare is reasonable too.

the amount different on the air-ticket is not much, can't even book a girl.

for me, just pay a bit more but the return is a peaceful and safe journey.

alex18122003
01-07-2010, 01:02 AM

Too late liao...just see yr posting here & enjoy yr bonking trip there :D

dictok505
01-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi,

Any bro has lobang for JG in Hatyai ? Will be there end of month...

Thanks..

sbf4life
01-07-2010, 07:28 PM
if you dont mind older lady..yesterday i tried one..
here are the charges..600b for 2 hours massage in hotel room + JG+ cumming...so it is basically massage plus masterbate.. and 1000b with 2hours massage in hotel room with 'BJ'- i was charged this fee, but didnt take up the offer.... first time got people ask whether wan to massage plus icecream in hatyai.....maybe i too long very come liao.. so dont know this is norm or not... but i see her face cannot make it although her boobs very big...if you want her contact , just pm me la..
btw i think most will do JG

Hi,

Any bro has lobang for JG in Hatyai ? Will be there end of month...

Thanks..

sbf4life
01-07-2010, 07:46 PM
here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore..:eek: better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago.. but i also managed to get some new lobang.. as i dun like to let girl stay overnite... and booking more expensive... i go for short time... was quote 1500b for a 20 year old student:eek: stay 3 hours in room and one fuck.. hole quite tight.. also got find one lobang massage with icecream 1000b.. not sure whether got CIM or not.. but i paid 600b for massage+JG+shooting+touch and suck big breast.. not bad lor.. cheap release....

if you dont mind older lady..yesterday i tried one..
here are the charges..600b for 2 hours massage in hotel room + JG+ cumming...so it is basically massage plus masterbate.. and 1000b with 2hours massage in hotel room with 'BJ'- i was charged this fee, but didnt take up the offer.... first time got people ask whether wan to massage plus icecream in hatyai.....maybe i too long very come liao.. so dont know this is norm or not... but i see her face cannot make it although her boobs very big...if you want her contact , just pm me la..
btw i think most will do JG