PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

tirak99
10-02-2006, 04:50 PM
tat's wat i wanna hear bro !!! but shit !!! April... sounds like a china trip ....
hmm.... well... got to do some mad planning liao...
nobody wanna go in march? also need help in depositing gals bro.. our yahoo bros should know wat i mean... kekeke... :D
sigh... miss her again...

btw... last nite went to body massage (pattaya), found a bloody good gem... will fill in details in yahoo once i got a chance... took some pics too....
now i know wat kind of figure i like... bloody sextisfying...

umm...I'm thinking march period. short trip 3 days like that. kekeke. :D

taurus75
10-02-2006, 05:12 PM
KNN. TD... Ah Chin not enuf ah!!!! Ma Hai!!! I die die also cannot let u have her lorr... Taurus, when u coming to KL, bugger, u always chia us... paiseh lah... u come KL so I can chia u lah :D

no need to chia here chia there...as long as with good company enough liao..!
you dun let go of her..i also die die wun let TD have her too..kekeke

taurus75
10-02-2006, 05:16 PM
thanks, bro.
OK Noted 6th floor Asia Htl.... actually these gals from SC and this Asia Htl place mostly from BKK but up price to 5K but in BKK can get similar quality for 3K, hehe...:D

dun worry can get the price lower for u..

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 06:29 PM
dun worry can get the price lower for u..
Short Term can ahh... hehehe... so I go to HDY in April and tackle Rain can arr ???

TD0620G
10-02-2006, 09:38 PM
short term definately can, they charge 1/2 the price for short term, as for Rain maybe April too late already :rolleyes: coz so many bros going earlier.. hopefully she didn't kena kow by then la heheheheh

KLKOOL
11-02-2006, 12:14 AM
short term definately can, they charge 1/2 the price for short term, as for Rain maybe April too late already :rolleyes: coz so many bros going earlier.. hopefully she didn't kena kow by then la heheheheh

Ma hai... u got problem wif me izzit... since April too late, then I take a drive up one of the weekends in March when I come back from CM lorr... :mad:

klang_kia
11-02-2006, 01:43 AM
hi.... just started new work n bz to login here.... anyway, wanna thanks to Bro Taurus75 aka tulan beng pic... (haha) :D for his compliments during our trip in Hatyai on 27/01-31/01....really appreciate that and if u do drop by in KL.... come to klang n bah kut teh meal on me....:p

Also appreciatiation to Bro KLK, DK aka GTM, TD aka CBM, Boinker and KLK fren which i had forgotten his name liao..... thanks for the guide during the trip... n i shall not forget this trip.... am not gonna write anything to put my hty trip as i think better leave to those senior bros to write....

Cheers and forever brotherhood~

TD0620G
11-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Ma hai... u got problem wif me izzit... since April too late, then I take a drive up one of the weekends in March when I come back from CM lorr... :mad:
kekekke no la March 2 GTM thinking of going what..Thai75 and Tirak99... then got competition for you already :D

taurus75
11-02-2006, 08:43 AM
Short Term can ahh... hehehe... so I go to HDY in April and tackle Rain can arr ???

cannot...! kekeke

taurus75
11-02-2006, 08:44 AM

hahaha.. i got her number liao. i will call my T-agent to spot her on everyday..

DeKuip
11-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Never knew my bro's will argue about 1 ger. :mad: Give her to CBM IC the sotong of hatyai lah!! If not after u screwed he dont want anymore.

I got few extra gers, who wants?? Coz me planning try something else... or new. :p

taurus75
11-02-2006, 08:48 AM
hi.... just started new work n bz to login here.... anyway, wanna thanks to Bro Taurus75 aka tulan beng pic... (haha) for his compliments during our trip in Hatyai on 27/01-31/01....really appreciate that and if u do drop by in KL.... come to klang n bah kut teh meal on me....:p

Cheers and forever brotherhood~

hey klang_kia, nice knowing u too...
ei..i got tulan meh?? btw whats tulan beng pic?:cool:

DeKuip
11-02-2006, 08:49 AM
Never knew my bro's will argue about 1 ger. :mad: Give her to CBM IC the sotong of hatyai lah!! If not after u screwed he dont want anymore.

I got few extra gers, who wants?? Coz me planning try something else... or new. :p

Bro Taurus... i'm waiting for u in msn.

taurus75
11-02-2006, 08:50 AM

well well well...bro, u finally live up to yr saga..THE ULTIMATE GTM

KLKOOL
11-02-2006, 01:33 PM
kekekke no la March 2 GTM thinking of going what..Thai75 and Tirak99... then got competition for you already :D

Aiyah... Sianzzzz.... gif up lorr then... I dun wanna talk anymore ... kek sim lorrr..:( From now onwards... must do Commando mission liao

TD0620G
11-02-2006, 01:50 PM
valentines day coming... do something for her la :D

u ask bro taurus what he is doing first? .... kekeke

taurus75
11-02-2006, 04:36 PM
No one thread can provide Full Information on Hatyai or for that matter anywhere. It is imperative that all threads have some form of TCSS since fellow bros become friends with each other.

To have the thread provides information is not a one way traffic. Bros shouldn't only expect you to be the ones to provide info. If they have some, no matter how minor, they should also contribute.

Also, if any bros want specific information, they should ask but shouldn't expect all questions to be answered since no one knows all the answers. Of course, efforts will be made to answer thems as can be seen in this thread.

There is no reason whatsoever to close this thread just because we need to seive thru the TCSS to find information. There is NO thread that does not have TCSS. Infact, even in the TCSS have information in it.

My 2 baht worth
Tee Vee

PS: How? Good answer? Deserve another kopi?:D

for this brudder teevee, u deserved another DUNHILL from me in my next trip!
kudos for this post! KNN almost ask BOSS to clse this thread. thanx teevee for giving support...

taurus75
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
think this is better than yr Fav "shuqi" !!
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/420/sasa50qh.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasa50qh.jpg)
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5066/sasa32yj.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasa32yj.jpg)

taurus75
11-02-2006, 05:36 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO EVERYONE. !!http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/67406.jpg

taurus75
11-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Bro use http://photobucket.com better.

Imageshack after a while picture will hilang.

Cheers
Tee Vee

thanx man...i tried photobucket..so much better! KUMSIA

klang_kia
11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
hey klang_kia, nice knowing u too...
ei..i got tulan meh?? btw whats tulan beng pic?:cool:

Bro taurus.... i will post up a few videos in our yahoo group and u will know y i associate tulan beng with yr avatar here :D

taurus75
12-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Bro taurus.... i will post up a few videos in our yahoo group and u will know y i associate tulan beng with yr avatar here :D

huh? i know many ppl associate Andy Lau as AH Beng..even me regards him as Beng..but second thoughts..hmmm..where got Ah beng still so handsome and filthy rich..kekeke

taurus75
12-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Late news..
By Karamjit Kaur
10 January 2006 - The Straits Times

Budget terminal will have shops, food and Internet kiosks
But passengers will have to walk to planes when facility opens on March 26

PASSENGERS using Changi Airport's new budget terminal, which opens on March 26, need not travel empty-handed, hungry or bored.

But they might have trouble finding a seat in the waiting areas. They also need to be prepared to walk between the terminal and the aircraft. And wheelchair-bound travellers have so far not been catered for.

The terminal, a five-minute bus ride away from the main Changi Airport, will have 13 shops, a restaurant and four food kiosks. Passengers will have free Internet access at eight kiosks in the departure hall, where there will also be two television sets.

But in keeping with its low-cost, no-frills design, the new facility will not have aerobridges, so returning passengers will have to walk about 250m along a sheltered corridor to the arrivals hall. Departing passengers have a shorter 20m walk across the tarmac to board the aircraft.
There are not that many seats at the terminal either, especially in the passenger holding rooms where people wait to board. Each room can hold 180 people but has fewer than 20 chairs.
The rationale is that many budget airlines do not allocate seats, so passengers will end up standing in line anyway to ensure they can be the first aboard and get good seats.

The building is wheelchair-friendly but not the flights. The wheelchair-bound cannot board the aircraft as there are no aerobridges, and Tiger Airways - the only airline so far that has agreed to use the new terminal - does not provide for those with 'reduced mobility', according to its website.

As there are fewer facilities at the $45 million new facility, the passenger departure tax will be $13, lower than the $21 charged at the main terminals. (meaning more money to spend overseas...kekeke)

Transport Minister Yeo Cheow Tong toured the completed building yesterday, and said he liked what he saw. 'This may be a budget terminal but I think they (users) are going to be able to get very good service.'

He is not worried that Tiger Airways is the only airline that has said it would use the new Changi terminal.

'Based on the projections of Tiger, we would be able to at least break even within a couple of years,' he said, adding that he would be 'quite happy' with that. It was more important for Singapore to offer the service, he added.

When contacted yesterday, a spokesman for Singapore's other low-cost airline, Jetstar Asia, said that for now, it would stick to operating from Terminal 1.

He did not elaborate, but The Straits Times understands that one drawback of the budget terminal is that it would be inconvenient for passengers who are connecting to other flights at the main Changi terminals. They would have to lug their bags, take the shuttle bus to the main airport and check in again.

Free buses will run every 15 minutes between the budget terminal and the main airport's Terminal 2, where the MRT station and bus interchange are located.

taurus75
12-02-2006, 08:41 PM
brudders who fancy having steak or western food..i have a cheap place to recommend.

NAME OF HOUSE : MENU STEAK 39
TEL : 09-7345878, 01-6985443

the reason why its called menu house 39..coz most of the dishes is just 39B!!but the others like Ostrich Steak..yes Ostrich! and T-bone also merely cost 59B!! simply good place to bring yr 'gal' there for a candle light dinner!
Enjoy...
teevee, u should go try too...

taurus75
12-02-2006, 08:56 PM
February
13 Monday Makka Bucha

April
06 Thursday Chakri Day
13 Thursday Songkran Days (Thai New Year) (3 Days)

May
01 Monday Labor Day
05 Friday Coronation Day

July
10 Monday Asamha Bucha Day
11 Tuesday Buddhist Lent Day

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Browse thru some ads and discover this..

Position: School Manager
City: HatYai
Name of Institute: NAVA Language School
Conditions of Employment:
*Salary starts at 25,500-30,000 baht/month D.O.Q
*25 contact teaching hours/week
*Short term contract between 3-6 months=1.5 day per month
*School provides work permit and health insurance
*Teach listening/spekaing skills to young learner level up to adult level
Contact person: Ms.Kesri Quahphanit
Contact number: +66.74.238.899
Fax number: +66.74.232.588
Contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:20 PM
My all time favorite of the low price places for breakfast or quick meals is Boat Bakery Café, 7.30AM to+ 9.00PM, at 200/10-11 Niphat Uthit 3 Road, one block north of Sripoovanart Road and across the street from an Esso Station, phone 076 246603. Most there do not speak English but the menu is in English, it is very extensive, almost nothing is more than 25 baht per plate, fruit juices at 12 baht per glass, sandwiches15-20 baht, hamburger 25 baht. It’s a nice cheerful place and no matter what you order they seem able to get it to you in just about 3 minutes flat!!!
Enjoy..

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:24 PM
http://www.escati.com/hat_yai.htm

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Vegetarian Restaurants in Hatyai
For Vegetarians

Je Lin
139 Thummanoonwitee Road
074-235369
Vegan, Thai, Chinese

Open 7am-7:30pm. 100% Vegan. Sell a few health products too.

Num Heng Vegetarian
Prachathipat Rd (at @ corner of Pracharon)
074-232066
Vegan, Thai, Bay Marie Buddhist

Friendly people, buffet and cook-to-order menu, mock meats.

Saeng Sri Veggie
25/9 Saeng Sri Road (3-4 blocks west of clock tower/JB Hotel) (at Saengchan Road)
074-351739
Vegan, Thai, Fast-food, Take-out

Open 7:00am - 2:00pm. A few exceptionally clean, spicy and delicious dishes served on mixed Thai jasmine white/red rice. Cash-Only.

Su We Siang (Taiearn)
210/6 Niphat Uthit 2 Rd
074-354599
Vegan, Thai, Chinese

Delicious and clean food from mock meats to freshly prepared thai salads, has a cook-to-order menu and a small buffet selection, all items vegan (even "egg"), friendly staff, excellent cuisine, fair price. Open 7am-7pm. Cash-Only

Vegetarian Food Stall
Canteen at the Songklanakarin Hospital, Prince of Songkla U., Karnjanawanij Road
please send
Thai, Fast Food
Open Mon-Fri 7am-2pm

Vegetarian Restaurant
266/3 Sangchan Road
66-74-235992
Vegan, Chinese

Serves up to 30 choices of tasty dishes, sells some health products, uses MSG. Open 7am-3pm.

Ying Arhan Je
Juti-anusorn Road
please send
Thai, Vegan

Open Mon-Sat 7am-8pm. 3 blocks east of JB Hotel on small soi between Suwanawong and Jootee-anusorn roads. Sell small assortment of natural food, beauty and cosmetic items.

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Wat Hat Yai Nai: Fortune Telling
At the place described in the above tip there is a Asian fortune telling device. Inserting a coin (5 or 10 Baht) causes the wheel to spin round. When it stops spinning the pointer will stop on a number. On either side of the machine are numbered shelves with fortunes inside written on pieces of paper. Take one that corresponds to your number for a highly accurate summary of the rest of your life.
Try this next time...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cd1cc420.jpg

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:38 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/The_Pubb.jpg
The Pubb, Sugar Beat and La Vita Pub are, I believe, all owned by the same people. The Pubb has live music every night and I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the band. The musicians are young and the first time I went there I was expecting some loud, unmelodic rock stuff. I was a little taken aback, but pleased, when they started playing some laid-back jazz tracks. The cute girl vocalist with a short, bob-style haircut is very good, as are the rest of the band members.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Post_Laser_Disc.jpg
Post Laser Disc is another Hat Yai evening entertainment venue. There are quite a few places like this in town. Post Laser Disc makes a big thing out of the fact it is featured in Lonely Planet, which it is but don't let this put you off.

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:43 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Parking_Fine.jpg
... the scourge of motorists across the world.

Although it may appear that on Thai roads there are no rules or regulations the Thais are pretty hot on parking fines. Like everywhere else, I guess this is a good (and easy) source of income for the local authorities.

So brudders driving there, PLEASE Watch out where you leave your car if you drive to Hat Yai.

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:47 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Snake_Restaurant.jpg
There is a place on Ngu (Snake) Street that has cages full of live snakes ready for human consumption. This is the only shop remaining liao..
There are about 5 cages full of snakes. There are cobras and also black snakes with yellow bands.
For a thousand Baht or less they will slit a live snake along its belly and drain the blood into a cup for you to drink. It is mixed with honey and whisky to make it more palatable. The gall bladder is also eaten. A large cobra costs 1000 Baht, a small one 500 Baht and the black and yellow snakes can be had for the bargain price of 300 Baht.

The meat from the dead snakes is made into soup and sold for 150 Baht a bowl. The skins are made into belts and wallets, etc.

taurus75
12-02-2006, 09:52 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Bun_Kun_Pu-Hat_Yai.jpgBun Kun Pu
This restaurant is definitely worthy of a mention. The cuisine is from the North-East of Thailand in the Isaan region but has been modified to suit the taste of southern Thais. The Som Tum (papaya salad) is very good as are all the other dishes. As well as being very good, it is also very cheap.
It is located on Prachathipat Road just a few yards from Suphasarnrangsan Road on the left-hand side.

taurus75
12-02-2006, 10:01 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/newseason.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/front02.jpg
860B per night... on special T-Agent pricing...

taurus75
12-02-2006, 10:02 PM
NWE SEASON HOTEL
Long Weekend and Festival Charge
April 12-13, 2005
April 30,2005 and May 01, 2005
June 04, 2005

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/map.jpg

yinyang
12-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Bro Taurus,

Interesting trivia on HY. Good read on your "wave" of posts within the hour on a boring Sun evening (only speaking for myself). Beats the idle chatter littering on some other threads..

Keep up your thread's "revival". You going through PHB (post HY blues)?

Cheers mate :p

taurus75
12-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Bro Taurus,

Interesting trivia on HY. Good read on your "wave" of posts within the hour on a boring Sun evening (only speaking for myself). Beats the idle chatter littering on some other threads..

BINGO brudder....! suffering from PHB ..i guess many Realm bros also suffering from that...
appreciate that brudder... will keep it up.
tats all for a boring sunday!
just my many 2ct worth....

KLKOOL
12-02-2006, 10:32 PM
BINGO brudder....! suffering from PHB ..i guess many Realm bros also suffering from that...

Hear hear... hehehehe.... hope CM on the 16th will help to take the edge of the blues ...

faithful
12-02-2006, 10:59 PM
think this is better than yr Fav "shuqi" !!
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/420/sasa50qh.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasa50qh.jpg)
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5066/sasa32yj.th.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sasa32yj.jpg)

bro taurus, is this girl in Hatyai? been there a few times but cannot locate such good gems lei. if she is in Hatyai, can you advise where can i find her (or same grade) and what is the damage? planning a trip in April. Thanks....

stiffneck
12-02-2006, 11:34 PM
brudders who fancy having steak or western food..i have a cheap place to recommend.

NAME OF HOUSE : MENU STEAK 39
TEL : 09-7345878, 01-6985443

the reason why its called menu house 39..coz most of the dishes is just (starts at 39 baht not most) 39B!!but the others like Ostrich Steak..yes Ostrich!(Ostrich at 95 baht) and T-bone (T-bone at 89 baht) also merely cost 59B!! simply good place to bring yr 'gal' there for a candle light dinner!
Enjoy...
teevee, u should go try too...

Sorry brudder Taurus think your prices a bit off.See the ones in red,(Now you know why i asked for a photocopy of the menu?)

Here are some of the other prices:

Spaghetti (pork,tuna)....................................... 39
Pork Lion ,chicken Breast Steak..........................39
Pepper Pork Lion,Chicken Breast Steak.................45
Striploin Steak............................................. ....49
Pepper Striploin Steak.......................................55
Maccurrel Steak............................................. ..49
Pepper Maccurrel Steak.....................................55

Special Menu

Pork Chop steak............................................. ..69
Ostrich steak............................................. ......95
Salmon Steak............................................. ......79
T-Bone Steak............................................. ......89

Will not list the thai style as the list is long and i do not think that the guys here can take the "hottness" of the Thai style!

The address you have given is the new one which they should be shifting soon.The present address is 217/20 Supasanransan Road,Hatyai Songkhla.Tel 074-351201,09-7345878.If you guys are not sure you can look call up the Boss Mr Nipon Saengnak.

DeKuip
13-02-2006, 10:36 AM

Wonder y so many bro's suffer this? :rolleyes: hahahah..

pomrakthai
13-02-2006, 12:04 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/newseason.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/front02.jpg
860B per night... on special T-Agent pricing...

Bro Taurus, [You have changed your Low Tuck Wah avatar to something that represents taurus!..Though I have not met you before, the avatar gave me an impression that you look like him!]

Anyway, is the New Seasons Hotel charges THB 860 on normal days or on "peak days"??

Thanks.

yinyang
13-02-2006, 12:45 PM

Nah, I have yet to be infected by the HY bird flu -aka PHD (post HY depression). Speak too soon he555. :p

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2006, 01:00 PM

Wonder y so many bro's suffer this? hahahah..

I think it's the powerful " gong tao " from the Thai puyings :D

pomrakthai
13-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Nah, I have yet to be infected by the HY bird flu -aka PHD (post HY depression). Speak too soon he555. :p

Walaueh....speaking too soon neh! wait till you get another form of PHD [penis head damage] then only you will realize how powerful those Thai puyings are! Am I right or not...Bro KTL??

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Walaueh....speaking too soon neh! wait till you get another form of PHD [penis head damage] then only you will realize how powerful those Thai puyings are! Am I right or not...Bro KTL??

I do know how "powerful" those Thai puyings are !

I really suffered very, very much in the hands, err pussy, of the Hatyai ' tigress ' :p

Don't mess around with a pussy that can write 4D numbers, shoot darts at ballons, store razor blades & goldfishes,etc

taurus75
13-02-2006, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=stiffneck]Sorry brudder Taurus think your prices a bit off.See the ones in red,(Now you know why i asked for a photocopy of the menu?)
[QUOTE]
u forgot abt the "amazing thailand thing" kekeke
aiyah..i give the new address better still mah...what T-agent says is that they moving soon ..think abt 2-3weeks time..

and thanx to Teevee for correcting some of my post..kumsia and paisei..think u r still the best person for all these...

DeKuip
13-02-2006, 06:44 PM
This afternoon received a sms from a ger in hatyai said very boring coz yest raining and today raining again... Normally she works only 2 days in a month oso never complain abt bore. :confused:

Just now received a call from a WL in See Kim Yong said she bore oso... 1st becoz it rains and 2nd thing becoz the farm she works close door today, 'Police come.. police check, she said'. Now sing karaoke and play card wiv other WL's inside the farm with close door.

Wonder till when the bkk police will leave hatyai?

Bro Taurus, can ask agent T for more info's abt this?

taurus75
13-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Hear hear... hehehehe.... hope CM on the 16th will help to take the edge of the blues ...

lei ke hai..shiok lorr you..able to go bonk bonk thai pussies again..!:cool:

taurus75
13-02-2006, 06:53 PM

it's common bro. its just like bird flu..and it's contagious..spreading thru the Realm...
u missing J oredi?

taurus75
13-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Bro Taurus, [You have changed your Low Tuck Wah avatar to something that represents taurus!..Though I have not met you before, the avatar gave me an impression that you look like him!]

Anyway, is the New Seasons Hotel charges THB 860 on normal days or on "peak days"??

Thanks.

its a special price..but i also know getting from tour agency is also 850B ..
but 10B different..what the heck??!!
i look like Andy Lau or just the Avatar??!!:confused:

taurus75
13-02-2006, 06:57 PM
I think it's the powerful " gong tao " from the Thai puyings :D

5555..agree.
but think u different la... ! nabei..u anti bird-flu...
but admire yr courage for risking yr life against the 'tigeress'...lucky u only lost a tooth!

taurus75
13-02-2006, 06:58 PM
This afternoon received a sms from a ger in hatyai said very boring coz yest raining and today raining again... Normally she works only 2 days in a month oso never complain abt bore. :confused:

Just now received a call from a WL in See Kim Yong said she bore oso... 1st becoz it rains and 2nd thing becoz the farm she works close door today, 'Police come.. police check, she said'. Now sing karaoke and play card wiv other WL's inside the farm with close door.

roger Boss. will relay yr enquiry to Agent T...feedback to u again.. OUT!

DeKuip
13-02-2006, 07:01 PM
roger Boss. will relay yr enquiry to Agent T...feedback to u again.. OUT!

wei... i am the 1 ask u leh, why u anwser to TSH?? :confused:

PS: If now can sing karaoke and 'cho tai dee' with them not bad hor? :p

taurus75
13-02-2006, 07:18 PM
wei... i am the 1 ask u leh, why u anwser to TSH?? :confused:

PS: If now can sing karaoke and 'cho tai dee' with them not bad hor? :p

i answer to u mah...where got TSH?
u sure u just wanna do these with them only??!! or ...kekeke

KLKOOL
13-02-2006, 08:25 PM

Wah... so good life ah... hehehe... sing karaoke and play cards... can I go there and join them :p Looks like TD cannot go there for commando mission lorr, since the wind is blowing so strong

KLKOOL
13-02-2006, 08:26 PM
i answer to u mah...where got TSH?
u sure u just wanna do these with them only??!! or ...kekeke

GTM brain got fungus lorr... sperm build up... neber fuck or ger SMS him to eat him :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2006, 09:13 PM
5555..agree.
but think u different la... ! nabei..u anti bird-flu...
but admire yr courage for risking yr life against the 'tigeress'...lucky u only lost a tooth!

Bro Taurus75,

Went to the dentist at 4.30 pm today to pull out a 'shaky' tooth. That means that I have two "missing" front teeth on my front lower jaw and have to wear denture like an 'Ah Pek'. So sad :(

pomrakthai
13-02-2006, 10:10 PM

[1] Thanks for the pricing.

[2] I have not met you before, so it was just a deduction from your former avatar of Low Tuck Wah! Anyway, you all [including Bro DK and KLKOOL] have changed to a standardized avatar...what gang is it? kekekekeke.

cheers.

portofino888
13-02-2006, 11:01 PM

Hi bro taurus aka andy lau :D

Is the T-D agent u mention ur pte agent, or are u referring to any tour agency in hdy? Am interested to know the special rate for Neo hotel during the songkran and normal season....hope u can help

portofino888
13-02-2006, 11:03 PM

Is the T-D agent u mention ur pte agent, or are u referring to any tour agency in hdy? Am interested to know the special rate for Neo hotel during the songkran and normal season....hope u can help

master1521
14-02-2006, 01:18 AM
hi brothers, will be going to hat yai next week wednesday,
can please update about girls (massage & booking)
would really appreciate some help....:D

taurus75
14-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Bro Taurus75,

Went to the dentist at 4.30 pm today to pull out a 'shaky' tooth. That means that I have two "missing" front teeth on my front lower jaw and have to wear denture like an 'Ah Pek'. So sad :(

wau lau..jialat la...
why dun u ask the Dentist to install 'Fangs' for u instead?? Can rematch mah...

taurus75
14-02-2006, 09:20 AM

my pte agent, my fren, my god father, my soul...my trustworthy thai buddy!

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 09:27 AM

I personally like agent T very much... now i know with my next visit to Hatyai even i become drunk till i cannot walk i still end up in my hotel room with my ger next to me... this is part of agent T duty too.. hahaha. No lah, agent T is..

too. Thanks bro Taurus :D

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 09:29 AM
hi brothers, will be going to hat yai next week wednesday,
can please update about girls (massage & booking)
would really appreciate some help....:D

Bro... u very lucky can go bonk pussies so soon. To much to post here lah... arrange yum cha in PJ area b4 u go okay? :D

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 09:31 AM
[2] I have not met you before, so it was just a deduction from your former avatar of Low Tuck Wah! Anyway, you all [including Bro DK and KLKOOL] have changed to a standardized avatar...what gang is it? kekekekeke.

Nothing to do with gang, just easier for us to local our bro's postings so that i can go kacau them, especially our TSH and CBM postings. :D

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 10:29 AM
sure die this time....

reach my office only for 30 minutes i recieved 2 calls from hatyai... both calls said:

'Happy Valentine Darling... so many flowers here'

Me replied: 'Ok Ok next time i come hatyai i buy for u'

hehehe.. means next time go hatyai my bro's pls remind me, except CBM coz his reminder remind u go to the moon.

Actually the call i want i am still waiting. :( My bro's know her.

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 10:29 AM
double post. deleted....

boinker
14-02-2006, 11:05 AM

Yeah You think think think think think think think thing tong....

Sigh.. no one call me keh?

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 11:26 AM

Not her i expect lah!!!!

The 1 u want her to call i have upload in our Yahoo group... u go think think think think think oso lah! kekeke.

master1521
14-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Bro... u very lucky can go bonk pussies so soon. To much to post here lah... arrange yum cha in PJ area b4 u go okay? :D

Thats sounds good!

portofino888
14-02-2006, 12:56 PM

So can he get special rate for Neo hotel? Thanks

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I personally like agent T very much... now i know with my next visit to Hatyai even i become drunk till i cannot walk i still end up in my hotel room with my ger next to me... this is part of agent T duty too.. hahaha. No lah, agent T is..

too. Thanks bro Taurus :D

Agree with our GTM on this.... must make sure next trip go and find him leh.. dun suppose he got fren in CM ??

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 02:07 PM

Everyone can get rate, just shop around to see who can give u the best....

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Thats sounds good!

Bugger... I envy u lorrr... let me know when u wanna TCSS / TT before u go... look forward to meeting up wif u

taurus75
14-02-2006, 04:53 PM

maybe u let brudder master1251 to contact Agent-T when he is there lorr...
then any question he can ask Agent T..kekeke

taurus75
14-02-2006, 04:54 PM

only certain hotels...New Season..coz the lady Manager his good good fren!

taurus75
14-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Agree with our GTM on this.... must make sure next trip go and find him leh.. dun suppose he got fren in CM ??

u never know my fren ..u never know..!
when i was drinking with him at a particular nite..he told he used to be GTM in hatyai or maybe CM too...but now he slowed down a bit liao..kekeke

taurus75
14-02-2006, 05:00 PM
sure die this time....

reach my office only for 30 minutes i recieved 2 calls from hatyai... both calls said:

'Happy Valentine Darling... so many flowers here'

Me replied: 'Ok Ok next time i come hatyai i buy for u'

hehehe.. means next time go hatyai my bro's pls remind me, except CBM coz his reminder remind u go to the moon.

dun worry dear..i will surely call u tonight...remember to bring yr lamp to the toilet..! >>Boinker will know this for sure..! coz we said this together when we chatting in Kiss lounge>>

taurus75
14-02-2006, 05:02 PM

Brudder, u give me yr hp number..i call u tonight also..
tong tong tong tong..think!
u also lighting up in toilet?

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 05:02 PM
dun worry dear..i will surely call u tonight...remember to bring yr lamp to the toilet..! >>Boinker will know this for sure..! coz we said this together when we chatting in KC>>

hahaha... I also call GTM tonite lorr... in case he get lonely :rolleyes:

taurus75
14-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Beep..
Source from Agent-T,

Me: allo...T! how are u?
T: sigh** hatyai very quiet now...
Me: got police huh?
T: yah lorr..my biz still okay..still have ppl from msia come pray at temple..
Me: how abt KFCs?
T: still have la..but must call OKTs...u coming when?
Me: still long long time bro...
T: sigh** so when coming?
Me: got send my flowers bo?
T: dun worry..every settled...!
Me: when i come i pay back..
T: no need la...so u when coming?
Me: not so soon....
T: Allo..so when?
Me: soon...bro
T: so when?
Me: *(CCB : how many times u must ask when i coming??!!)
T: Allo...i call u back later...got customer...sorry
Me: allo...*CCB so fast hang up*

Due to communication codec...manage to secure part of satellite conversation with Agent T...will keep u guys update once my station reconnected with his His station...OUT.

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Beep..
Source from Agent-T,

Me: allo...T! how are u?
T: sigh** hatyai very quiet now...
Me: got police huh?
T: yah lorr..my biz still okay..still have ppl from msia come pray at temple..
Me: how abt KFCs?
T: still have la..but must call OKTs...u coming when?
Me: still long long time bro...
T: sigh** so when coming?
Me: got send my flowers bo?
T: dun worry..every settled...!
Me: when i come i pay back..
T: no need la...so u when coming?
Me: not so soon....
T: Allo..so when?
Me: soon...bro
T: so when?
Me: *(CCB : how many times u must ask when i coming??!!)
T: Allo...i call u back later...got customer...sorry
Me: allo...*CCB so fast hang up*

Due to communication codec...manage to secure part of satellite conversation with Agent T...will keep u guys update once my station reconnected with his His station...OUT.

Hmmm... I think agent T stand for Tirak... he jealous u gif flower to other ger... so he want u to come to HDY so he can rape u lorr ... hehehehe

taurus75
14-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Hmmm... I think agent T stand for Tirak... he jealous u gif flower to other ger... so he want u to come to HDY so he can rape u lorr ... hehehehe

LEI KE HAI.....
maybe ..maybe not...
maybe he's aiming at u ... he's still keeping the ringgit u gave him...think he rolling it up to stroke his..err...****CENSORED****

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 11:45 PM
LEI KE HAI.....
maybe ..maybe not...
maybe he's aiming at u ... he's still keeping the ringgit u gave him...think he rolling it up to stroke his..err...****CENSORED****

Oooohhhh.... how erotic... next time I must give him in smaller notes so he dun have to recycle so many times :rolleyes:

taurus75
15-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Oooohhhh.... how erotic... next time I must give him in smaller notes so he dun have to recycle so many times :rolleyes:

just make sure not in coins..kekeke. if not got to go see doctor liao..

kegster
15-02-2006, 09:24 AM

Eh taurus....new season 850baht coupon get from which agency? paiseh i first time going.... isit possible to show me map? or tell me near which major building?

btw... are the farms very obvious? as in if im somewhere ard there i will noe which one is the farm?

thx

DeKuip
15-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Eh taurus....new season 850baht coupon get from which agency? paiseh i first time going.... isit possible to show me map? or tell me near which major building?

btw... are the farms very obvious? as in if im somewhere ard there i will noe which one is the farm?

thx

Hi bro,

1st time go hatyai?? Very 'Kang Chiong' rite? hahaha... realx a bit, let's bro Taurus (Hatyai Tirak Master) explains to u and after u will know hatyai is not that difficult to move around. :D

taurus75
15-02-2006, 09:27 AM

thx

yo brudder. from any tour agency. btw u flying there or by coach?
just take a tuk tuk and tell him lovely tour or davis tour..coz there are many tour agency in Hatyai. map?? in hatyai..u dun need MAP.

2 major farms: See KIm YONG and Channivate

still not sure can always pm me..i let my Agent T to bring u around...

taurus75
15-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi bro,

1st time go hatyai?? Very 'Kang Chiong' rite? hahaha... realx a bit, let's bro Taurus (Hatyai Tirak Master) explains to u and after u will know hatyai is not that difficult to move around. :D

when do i get that nick??!! HTM? sounds like Horny Tirak Momo

boinker
15-02-2006, 10:03 AM
sorry double post

boinker
15-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Brudder, u give me yr hp number..i call u tonight also..
tong tong tong tong..think!
u also lighting up in toilet?

Only saw this today, sorry bro nvm there will always be next year. kekeke..
my toilet no need light cos very small everything within hand reach not like some ppl need to bring in a light cos to to big and can do a lot of things style tim...

DeKuip
15-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks bro Stiffneck for the nice nice pictures in our Yahoo group. :D

PS: I have uploaded our Hatyai cny trip pictures too... now i noticed only 1 pic can see our TSH's fac, the rest all CBM's pictures. hehehe.. CBM will be happy. kekeke..

taurus75
15-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Only saw this today, sorry bro nvm there will always be next year. kekeke..
my toilet no need light cos very small everything within hand reach not like some ppl need to bring in a light cos to to big and can do a lot of things style tim...

kekekeke..agree with you totally..awesome man!
yr avatar awesome cool too brudder!@#$%%

boinker
15-02-2006, 10:37 PM
kekekeke..agree with you totally..awesome man!
yr avatar awesome cool too brudder!@#$%%

I just mod it a bit lah. not make by me 1.
I should be the one thanking you.

Thank you. kekeke...

stiffneck
15-02-2006, 10:50 PM

thx

Like brudder Taurus said Lovely Tours Tel:074-232738,235951,354022 address 132/5 Niphat Uthit 3 rd,Hatyai Thailand.Opp O.H. Hotel

Or Davis tour tel 074-236593,355204,355305,355306 address 44 Sanehanusorn Road Hatyai Thailand.Opp Sakol Hotel.

As for the map of Hatyai pls check my signature lah!(click on it,it states map of Hatyai,just updated it!)
If that also cannot then here is the URL

http://www.phukhao.com/hatyaimap/HY_2/hy2.htm

I think that in my PM you should know the "right" way to get to the farms right?
As for locating the "farms" as long as you can see pretty ladys then you are in the right place.
And do not worry about going to the wrong place as the farms will call out to you!
You will hear this "cag ma liao!" (customer come liao!) followed by the ringing of a bell.kekekekekekeke!:D

taurus75
16-02-2006, 09:03 AM
I just mod it a bit lah. not make by me 1.
I should be the one thanking you.

Thank you. kekeke...

thank here thank there...
later the seabass ma hai the two of us soon...
so how's life brudder?
btw why i got the 2 similar pictures..one wif mosaics the other without huh??!!

taurus75
16-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Like brudder Taurus said Lovely Tours Tel:074-232738,235951,354022 address 132/5 Niphat Uthit 3 rd,Hatyai Thailand.Opp O.H. Hotel

Or Davis tour tel 074-236593,355204,355305,355306 address 44 Sanehanusorn Road Hatyai Thailand.Opp Sakol Hotel.

As for the map of Hatyai pls check my signature lah!(click on it,it states map of Hatyai,just updated it!)
If that also cannot then here is the URL

http://www.phukhao.com/hatyaimap/HY_2/hy2.htm

I think that in my PM you should know the "right" way to get to the farms right?
As for locating the "farms" as long as you can see pretty ladys then you are in the right place.
And do not worry about going to the wrong place as the farms will call out to you!
You will hear this "cag ma liao!" (customer come liao!) followed by the ringing of a bell.kekekekekekeke!:D

Dailo...u r still as resourceful as usual...kekeke
kudos to you!:cool:

DeKuip
16-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Bro Taurus,

U saw bro Thai75's pataya ger in our Yahoo group? :eek: Hatyai have this kind of ger bo??

yummie.. slurp...

kegster
17-02-2006, 12:57 AM
Bro Taurus,

U saw bro Thai75's pataya ger in our Yahoo group? :eek: Hatyai have this kind of ger bo??

yummie.. slurp...

Does the yahoo group has more info on hatyai ? hee... looking for makan place to go when im there.... any suggestion for cheap n good food?

boinker
17-02-2006, 02:20 PM
thank here thank there...
later the seabass ma hai the two of us soon...
so how's life brudder?
btw why i got the 2 similar pictures..one wif mosaics the other without huh??!!

now only the mosaic photo remain if you want i can put back your original photo back..np

well other then tank here and there we also can lei ker hai here and there mah.keke..

taurus75
18-02-2006, 08:51 AM
Bro Taurus,

yummie.. slurp...

Have have!! kekekee...lei ke hai...u really think i OKT for hatyai huh??
i saw tirak99's folder photo too..! interesting..
btw u sure the man wif the big dick real fact bo?? KNN freaking huge willie he got there..!
i think i cant join u guys for the silent mob liao...

taurus75
18-02-2006, 08:53 AM
now only the mosaic photo remain if you want i can put back your original photo back..np

well other then tank here and there we also can lei ker hai here and there mah.keke..

kekeke..lei ke hai..
hey..i saw yr gal in the group lei..sibay chio. no wonder u dun want the kiss lounge gal lorr... u very faithful wor.

taurus75
18-02-2006, 09:10 AM
still dun know why many brudders wanna a map for Hatyai..but anyway here it is..
http://www.phukhao.com/download/preview/hatyai_map.htm

taurus75
19-02-2006, 02:23 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/shell.jpg

taurus75
19-02-2006, 02:28 PM
just employ 2 workers for my company...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/worker.jpg

taurus75
19-02-2006, 02:42 PM
for the Famous TMM....at least i know what u like...Dailo!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Seabass2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/seabass3.jpg

taurus75
19-02-2006, 02:54 PM
since CBM like to go for motorshow so much..this one for you la..CBM!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cargal2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cargal3.jpg

KatoeyLover69
19-02-2006, 04:23 PM
for the Famous TMM....at least i know what u like...Dailo!

since CBM like to go for motorshow so much..this one for you la..CBM!

Bro Taurus75,

How about some photos for me ?

Thanks !

thai75food
19-02-2006, 10:45 PM
btw u sure the man wif the big dick real fact bo?? KNN freaking huge willie he got there..!

yo bro.... really have??? share leh.. kekeke....
miss the pattaya gal alot... kekeke..
if u can't join.. when u wanna go... cos i dun think i can join them too.... :(

TD0620G
20-02-2006, 02:41 AM
nice pics bro .. slurp..kekeke

as thai75 big dick's pics... I believe that may be his la, if not why u think got 3 girls who want him on the same day? :D

taurus75
20-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Bro Taurus75,

How about some photos for me ?

Thanks !

will try to arrange one for u in this evening...stay tuned brudder.

yo bro.... really have??? share leh.. kekeke....
miss the pattaya gal alot... kekeke..
if u can't join.. when u wanna go... cos i dun think i can join them too....

yeah..maybe i going down during my birthday..wanna join me? so that we can have 6 gals in a row...!!

expected u will say this...kekeke! how's life in KL brudder? No.1 and TDM still raving on?

DeKuip
20-02-2006, 09:30 AM

as thai75 big dick's pics... I believe that may be his la, if not why u think got 3 girls who want him on the same day? :D

Ma Hai... u really blur need to go shot lah!!!

The big dick pics posted by bro Warmnites lah and not by bro Thai75!!!

Ma Hai!

DeKuip
20-02-2006, 09:32 AM

I tot maybe u have mah... u have so many contacts in Hatyai. :p

TD0620G
20-02-2006, 11:55 AM

Ma Hai!
yea I know bro Warmnites posted but the owner of the big dick is someone else what...kekeke yours is it? I think the face already super-imposed one, original face belongs to GTM :D

TD0620G
20-02-2006, 12:52 PM

Ma Hai!
yea I know bro Warmnites posted but the owner of the big dick is someone else what...kekeke yours is it? I think the face already super-imposed one, original face belongs to GTM :D

taurus75
20-02-2006, 03:24 PM
I tot maybe u have mah... u have so many contacts in Hatyai. :p

my contacts not as many as yours lei...your contact of tiraks is the most among Realm brudders!!
btw very long never hear from No.1 liao...he busy huh??

DeKuip
20-02-2006, 03:42 PM

U want nice nice impose pic of u rite?? U forget my work is what arr? U want u tell me lah!! kekeke..

DeKuip
20-02-2006, 03:47 PM
my contacts not as many as yours lei...your contact of tiraks is the most among Realm brudders!!
btw very long never hear from No.1 liao...he busy huh??

I dont have tirak liao... all left me after they have met u last trip in hatyai! :(

TSH No1 kena kong tao in CM, he will be back tonite but i doub he will step in the plane or not... he called me said very hard to leave the 20 gers behind he has fucked in 4 nites. I told him took few back share with us loh... then b4 he hanged up the phone he said: Fuck U. kekeke...

taurus75
20-02-2006, 05:41 PM
I dont have tirak liao... all left me after they have met u last trip in hatyai! :(

TSH No1 kena kong tao in CM, he will be back tonite but i doub he will step in the plane or not... he called me said very hard to leave the 20 gers behind he has fucked in 4 nites. I told him took few back share with us loh... then b4 he hanged up the phone he said: Fuck U. kekeke...

not me lei..! that guy is Thai75food lah..he is the Handsome one. not me.!!

ma hai..20gers in 4 nites...means 1 nite..he F*&K 5 gers...wau lau! he really NO.1

taurus75
20-02-2006, 05:47 PM
hey hey hey..brudder Katoeylover..i always save the best for you...
if still not satisfied, i will post some more....:cool:

the 1st pic is the one you with the 'tigeress' kekeke but dun worry i put up a mosiac for you!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/kty.jpg

the 2nd pic was to make you recuperate after the 'tigeress' attack!
and btw where is the FR (tigeress) u suppose to write on..??
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/3chicks.jpg

not for others brudders to view...but if u insist..so be it. i am sure katoeylover dun mind..

taurus75
20-02-2006, 05:48 PM
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/408/promo5ra.gif (http://imageshack.us)

thai75food
20-02-2006, 10:02 PM
yeah..maybe i going down during my birthday..wanna join me? so that we can have 6 gals in a row...!!

very tempting offer leh.... but can bring forward ur birthday or not kekeke...
tat month abit difficult.... march-apr seems better.... anyway we can planned when we meet in s'pore....

taurus75
21-02-2006, 08:50 AM
very tempting offer leh.... but can bring forward ur birthday or not kekeke...
tat month abit difficult.... march-apr seems better.... anyway we can planned when we meet in s'pore....

then u better call me when u on spore soil.
i will bring u to a Thai pub...kekeke..or we wait for KLKOOL to join us too..!
birthday can bring forward meh??

taurus75
21-02-2006, 09:36 AM
APRIL 13 – 15, 2006
THE GRAND SONGKRAN FESTIVAL
Nationwide

AN INTRODUCTION TO SONGKRAN

"Songkran" is a word from the Sanskrit language which means to "move into" and refers to the orbit of the sun moving into Aries. It marks the end of a 12-month cycle and the beginning of a new solar year. Songkran is therefore the Thai New Year celebrations.

This traditional Thai custom of merry-making is the Kingdom's most 'sanuk' (fun-filled) festival, celebrated with tremendous enthusiasm, nation-wide, once a year. In most parts of the country, Songkran extends over a period of 3 days.

Known the world-over for its characteristic tradition of water-throwing ranging from a courteous sprinkle or a polite splash, to harmless water pistols and showers from garden hoses to the well-aimed bucket or water-cannon . delivered in a festive spirit. Without a doubt, on the practical side, Songkran is a refreshing solution to "beating the heat" in the hottest season of the year. There is a however a much deeper significance to "Songkran".

Apart from marking a new beginning, Songkran is also a time for thanksgiving. It is an important time for individuals to reflect upon the many acts of kindness and thoughtfulness each has personally experienced and to remember how such acts of generosity and compassion bring peace, happiness and well-being. Songkran is also the time for reunions and family ties are renewed.

At the heart of each Thai custom and tradition, there is always a logical reason for its existence. The festive elements of the celebration, the cultural values, the social code of conduct and individual belief and practices are intertwined. Songkran embodies the traditional Thai cultural values.

The underlying significance of Songkran is the process of cleansing and purification - the purging of all ills, misfortune and evil and starting the New Year afresh with all that is good and pure. Water is symbolic of the cleaning process and signifies purity

THE CULTURAL VALUES BEHIND SONGKRAN

The Cultural Values of the Songkran Festival are expressed through the various ceremonies and rituals. The meaningful aspects of Songkran are varied and culturally rich.
The first Cultural Value is "Thanksgiving" - The demonstration of gratitude and an expression of thanks to individuals who have have "done good" or shown goodwill and are worthy of respect and recognition.

Thanksgiving is demonstrated in Ceremonial aspects of Songkran such as the bathing of Buddha statues with lustral water, and the pouring of lustral water over elders and respected individuals conveys this and other outward demonstration of respect.

The Second Cultural Value is Loyalty to Ancestors. This is achieved through merit-making.

The Third Cultural Value focuses on the an individual's sense of awareness of his/her responsibilities towards the family and home. It is demonstrated via the traditional custom of "spring cleaning".

The Fourth Value addresses the Value of Religion and highlights the well- defined roles and responsibilities of the "temples and monasteries" on the one hand and the community served by the religious institution.

Observance of this principle involves :
Community involvement in the spring-cleaning of temples Meritmaking and offering food and alms to monks The bathing of Buddha statues and monks The construction of "chedis" or stupas and the decoration or beautification of temple surroundings

The Fifth Value is "Acts of kindness and generosity" towards others or Doing good for others".

Demonstrated by the preparation, exchange and sharing of food and desserts by members of the community and the sprinkling of water on each other. This is a gesture of hospitality shown as individuals attempt to "cool" each other off in the intense summer heat.

The Sixth Value is the Spirit of Co-Operation and Community Spirit demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of the community in Songkran festivities, sharing in the fun, spreading happiness and goodwill to all.

The morning of Songkran Day begins with merit-making according to local customs and traditions. Younger folks make their way to show their respect and seek the blessings of elders and individuals of seniority by making offerings. The ritual which accompanies this show of respect is highly elaborate. Deep respect and reverence is shown to the highest institution of the Kingdom - the monarchy and members of the royal family, learned individuals in particular those who are "teachers" the providers of knowledge to students and elders recognised for their worldly experience and wisdom.

This gesture of respect manifests itself in the form of a colourful and vibrant procession. This is Songkran and not a moment's "sanuk" is to be missed. Bright colours, song and dance and festive fun is the order of the day.

Once the ceremonial gesture of respect has been shown and the good-spirited water-throwing is over, everyone returns home to "freshen up" and prepare for the evening's celebrations which consists of various performances and forms of entertainment. Not to be missed is the "Ram Wong" Thai folk dance. The "Ram Wong" enables everyone to join in the fun.

taurus75
21-02-2006, 11:50 AM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5844/promo25zf.gif (http://imageshack.us)

KLKOOL
21-02-2006, 12:24 PM

hahaha... I am Baccckkkkk!!! Probably in SG during end of the month.

taurus75
21-02-2006, 12:49 PM

welcome back brudder..leike hai...heard from Dekuip..u have 20gers for 4 nites in CM??!! NBZZZ

anyway..i will be refreshing my FRs during that 8 days stay in Hatyai..so brudders stay tuned..! coz the my 1st night there is str8 on to Kiss Channel to meet up wif u guyszzz...:cool:
NO.1 is back...

shiok1968
21-02-2006, 01:20 PM
hahaha... I am Baccckkkkk!!! Probably in SG during end of the month.Hey TSH, tell me when you planning to go back to SG. I can plan to go back together and maybe meet up with Bro Taurus and the rest of the bros.:D

klang_kia
21-02-2006, 01:56 PM
welcome back brudder..leike hai...heard from Dekuip..u have 20gers for 4 nites in CM??!! NBZZZ

anyway..i will be refreshing my FRs during that 8 days stay in Hatyai..so brudders stay tuned..! coz the my 1st night there is str8 on to Kiss Channel to meet up wif u guyszzz...:cool:
NO.1 is back...

Bro Taurus....

Awaiting for your FRs, stories, etc etc~ :p

klang_kia
21-02-2006, 01:57 PM

TAI SEE HENG FARN LOI LOOOOOO~ :p

klang_kia
21-02-2006, 02:04 PM
APRIL 13 – 15, 2006
THE GRAND SONGKRAN FESTIVAL
Nationwide

AN INTRODUCTION TO SONGKRAN

"Songkran" is a word from the Sanskrit language which means to "move into" and refers to the orbit of the sun moving into Aries. It marks the end of a 12-month cycle and the beginning of a new solar year. Songkran is therefore the Thai New Year celebrations.

This traditional Thai custom of merry-making is the Kingdom's most 'sanuk' (fun-filled) festival, celebrated with tremendous enthusiasm, nation-wide, once a year. In most parts of the country, Songkran extends over a period of 3 days.

Known the world-over for its characteristic tradition of water-throwing ranging from a courteous sprinkle or a polite splash, to harmless water pistols and showers from garden hoses to the well-aimed bucket or water-cannon . delivered in a festive spirit. Without a doubt, on the practical side, Songkran is a refreshing solution to "beating the heat" in the hottest season of the year. There is a however a much deeper significance to "Songkran".

Apart from marking a new beginning, Songkran is also a time for thanksgiving. It is an important time for individuals to reflect upon the many acts of kindness and thoughtfulness each has personally experienced and to remember how such acts of generosity and compassion bring peace, happiness and well-being. Songkran is also the time for reunions and family ties are renewed.

At the heart of each Thai custom and tradition, there is always a logical reason for its existence. The festive elements of the celebration, the cultural values, the social code of conduct and individual belief and practices are intertwined. Songkran embodies the traditional Thai cultural values.

The underlying significance of Songkran is the process of cleansing and purification - the purging of all ills, misfortune and evil and starting the New Year afresh with all that is good and pure. Water is symbolic of the cleaning process and signifies purity

THE CULTURAL VALUES BEHIND SONGKRAN

The Cultural Values of the Songkran Festival are expressed through the various ceremonies and rituals. The meaningful aspects of Songkran are varied and culturally rich.
The first Cultural Value is "Thanksgiving" - The demonstration of gratitude and an expression of thanks to individuals who have have "done good" or shown goodwill and are worthy of respect and recognition.

Thanksgiving is demonstrated in Ceremonial aspects of Songkran such as the bathing of Buddha statues with lustral water, and the pouring of lustral water over elders and respected individuals conveys this and other outward demonstration of respect.

The Second Cultural Value is Loyalty to Ancestors. This is achieved through merit-making.

The Third Cultural Value focuses on the an individual's sense of awareness of his/her responsibilities towards the family and home. It is demonstrated via the traditional custom of "spring cleaning".

The Fourth Value addresses the Value of Religion and highlights the well- defined roles and responsibilities of the "temples and monasteries" on the one hand and the community served by the religious institution.

Observance of this principle involves :
Community involvement in the spring-cleaning of temples Meritmaking and offering food and alms to monks The bathing of Buddha statues and monks The construction of "chedis" or stupas and the decoration or beautification of temple surroundings

The Fifth Value is "Acts of kindness and generosity" towards others or Doing good for others".

Demonstrated by the preparation, exchange and sharing of food and desserts by members of the community and the sprinkling of water on each other. This is a gesture of hospitality shown as individuals attempt to "cool" each other off in the intense summer heat.

The Sixth Value is the Spirit of Co-Operation and Community Spirit demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of demonstrated through the enthusiastic participation of individuals of the community in Songkran festivities, sharing in the fun, spreading happiness and goodwill to all.

The morning of Songkran Day begins with merit-making according to local customs and traditions. Younger folks make their way to show their respect and seek the blessings of elders and individuals of seniority by making offerings. The ritual which accompanies this show of respect is highly elaborate. Deep respect and reverence is shown to the highest institution of the Kingdom - the monarchy and members of the royal family, learned individuals in particular those who are "teachers" the providers of knowledge to students and elders recognised for their worldly experience and wisdom.

This gesture of respect manifests itself in the form of a colourful and vibrant procession. This is Songkran and not a moment's "sanuk" is to be missed. Bright colours, song and dance and festive fun is the order of the day.

Once the ceremonial gesture of respect has been shown and the good-spirited water-throwing is over, everyone returns home to "freshen up" and prepare for the evening's celebrations which consists of various performances and forms of entertainment. Not to be missed is the "Ram Wong" Thai folk dance. The "Ram Wong" enables everyone to join in the fun.

I may be in Hatyai/ Songkhla during Songkran festival as i will be posted there for 2 weeks in april.... any takers? :p

tirak99
21-02-2006, 02:16 PM

kekeke. which thai pub? yesterday, we're at thai disco at GM with Bro SmallD, ChanChwee, Mr.romance, Handsome2000. New batch of thai chio bu. hee hee. :D

DeKuip
21-02-2006, 02:58 PM
kekeke. which thai pub? yesterday, we're at thai disco at GM with Bro SmallD, ChanChwee, Mr.romance, Handsome2000. New batch of thai chio bu. hee hee.

Great to heard u are having fun with all the bro's. Send my regards to bro's ChanChwee and WhiteHawk. :D

oh bro, wanna ask long time ago but me old oredi always forgot. Ur nick mean u have 99 tiraks arr? Really salute u lah, can have so many tiraks! :p For me if i have 9 tiraks is more than enuff. hehehe..

boinker
21-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Lei Ker Hai(this is our new way of greeting)
She is the same girl you saw at KC leh. the photo she looks so garang.
Faithful?? hahaha.. lei ker hai if faithful wont cheoung at HY leh.. keke..

kekeke..lei ke hai..
hey..i saw yr gal in the group lei..sibay chio. no wonder u dun want the kiss lounge gal lorr... u very faithful wor.

taurus75
21-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Bro Taurus....

Awaiting for your FRs, stories, etc etc~ :p

okies..no problemo.
but u guys must be patient. i try to add more actions, adjectives,etc to my FR (Per day account)
*still writing my 1st day one..

taurus75
21-02-2006, 08:32 PM
kekeke. which thai pub? yesterday, we're at thai disco at GM with Bro SmallD, ChanChwee, Mr.romance, Handsome2000. New batch of thai chio bu. hee hee. :D

well..brudder. that place is a cool place for relaxation. dun worry. at there u wun find butterfly system. or even lady drinks...!
GM got new batch?? but i dun like disaco lei...
think we need to meet up someday.

taurus75
21-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Lei Ker Hai(this is our new way of greeting)
She is the same girl you saw at KC leh. the photo she looks so garang.
Faithful?? hahaha.. lei ker hai if faithful wont cheoung at HY leh.. keke..

well...are u suffesting we use this as our 'greeting' whenver Realm brudders meet up for TCSS??!! think the pioneers for these 'greetings' have to be KLKOOL and Dekuip..coz they really "lei ke hai"..kekeke:D

taurus75
21-02-2006, 09:00 PM
***(i oredi censored part of those take plane , go toilet,check in hotel..etc)

SCENE DAY ONE
Arrived Hatyai at night time. well...as i have oredi promised to meet up with Dekuip and the rest, i immed called up KLKOOL on his Hatyai sim card.
Immed rush to Kiss channel with the help of my T-agent's powerful Audi TT(Tuk Tuk). before going there, tot of buying a gift (nabei like blind date), so stopped by and bought 2 bottles of red wine! once reached there, str8 away recognised Dekuip and KLKOOL sitting at the staircase right in front of KC. kekeke..*really feel like we know for years liao..!*kekeke

the moment i went to the table ..wau siao..so many puyings around them. and me and my T-agent have to stand..hahaha! but its ok..
there i met Boinker, TD1234 and the superlaojiao(let's just call him that..coz i dun know his name till now...though i heard Dekuip mentioned)

hmmm...after a while 4 of us(DKP, me,KLK and T) went outside for drink and TCSS instead. whcih then i saw Thai75Food..nabei..damn suave and handsome...*(me thinking i better not go Farms with this guy tml..if not all gals flocked to him..which i found out later in the trip ..i was wrong..the farm gers flocked to GTM instead...)
nice knowing you Thai75 Food.
well..thru out the drinking session outside, i hearing all sorts of scandals and adventures from GTM liao...kekeke...The Water Bill Statement la...Gals la...so many to catch up...*forward*****

after a long TCSS and much drinks..we decided to ciao for tonight and billed.
then CBM and KLK wanna find *kekeke* puyings at that late late hour..so i beeped up my T-agent*(who oredi half drunk) and he brought us to several farms...
hey..one interesting incident to point out during the late hour search for farm gals..maybe only KLK and CBM will remember.. there's one particular farm OKT wanted 5000B for a plain jane(CBM's target)..hearing this immed. we hopped onto T-Agent Audi TT and rushed back to our respective hotels zzzzzzzzzz.....

(P.S. oh yeah..i forgot to mentioned i also saw CUpNoodle at Kiss Channel...but think he in a rush. so couldnt say hello to him...)

Cont'd

SCENE TWO...

taurus75
21-02-2006, 09:00 PM

SCENE DAY ONE
Arrived Hatyai at night time. well...as i have oredi promised to meet up with Dekuip and the rest, i immed called up KLKOOL on his Hatyai sim card.
Immed rush to Kiss channel with the help of my T-agent's powerful Audi TT(Tuk Tuk). before going there, tot of buying a gift (nabei like blind date), so stopped by and bought 2 bottles of red wine! once reached there, str8 away recognised Dekuip and KLKOOL sitting at the staircase right in front of KC. kekeke..*really feel like we know for years liao..!*kekeke

the moment i went to the table ..wau siao..so many puyings around them. and me and my T-agent have to stand..hahaha! but its ok..
there i met Boinker, TD1234 and the superlaojiao(let's just call him that..coz i dun know his name till now...though i heard Dekuip mentioned)

hmmm...after a while 4 of us(DKP, me,KLK and T) went outside for drink and TCSS instead. whcih then i saw Thai75Food..nabei..damn suave and handsome...*(me thinking i better not go Farms with this guy tml..if not all gals flocked to him..which i found out later in the trip ..i was wrong..the farm gers flocked to GTM instead...)
nice knowing you Thai75 Food.
well..thru out the drinking session outside, i hearing all sorts of scandals and adventures from GTM liao...kekeke...The Water Bill Statement la...Gals la...so many to catch up...*forward*****

after a long TCSS and much drinks..we decided to ciao for tonight and billed.
then CBM and KLK wanna find *kekeke* puyings at that late late hour..so i beeped up my T-agent*(who oredi half drunk) and he brought us to several farms...
hey..one interesting incident to point out during the late hour search for farm gals..maybe only KLK and CBM will remember.. there's one particular farm OKT wanted 5000B for a plain jane(CBM's target)..hearing this immed. we hopped onto T-Agent Audi TT and rushed back to our respective hotels zzzzzzzzzz.....

(P.S. oh yeah..i forgot to mentioned i also saw CUpNoodle at Kiss Channel...but think he in a rush. so couldnt say hello to him...)

Cont'd

SCENE TWO...

stiffneck
22-02-2006, 07:23 AM

[
Cont'd

SCENE TWO...

Keep up the good work Brudder!!!!:p

taurus75
22-02-2006, 08:49 AM
seems like a server problem..how come there 's bound to be repeated or 2nd similar post in almost every thread...?

Keep up the good work Brudder!!!!:p

thanx Dailo! i wrote this because i remember u telling me about having to check back our memories...! pls do refresh me too and add more spices to my FR when i abt to reach the SCENEs when i and Agent-T picked u up at the airport..kekeke
Have a good day week ahead Dailo.!

KLKOOL
22-02-2006, 10:33 AM
Dun forget the first thing CBM do when reach the farm was use the toilet to take a crap... when he come out and wanted to give a girl a tip, she reject, but another one take, say thank you, and tomorrow, pls come and shit again... hehehe...

The 5k Baht OKT damn CB one... if 3k, maybe I book lorr cos the girl is really quite sweet... hehehe...

Riuva
22-02-2006, 04:10 PM
hello brothers,

my first time posting here. just got back from bangkok and discovered how good thai girls are. according to you guys, hadyai is even better than bangkok right? bangkok i like the saphan kwai area cos my hotel is right there, the ktvs quite cheap, quiet, ppl there friendly and wont rip you off not liike patpong or nana.

is hatyai like that also? or got both type.

anyway, i got newbie questions to ask you seniors here ok? what amt of tip will make the girls happy? i not stingy but dont want to waste money anyhow tip, i very poor still in ns leh.

also, issit btter to change money over there or here in spore?

and, what language you all speak to the girls and the ppl? i find it very hard to talk to them leh, i duno any thai.

thank you!

taurus75
22-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Dun forget the first thing CBM do when reach the farm was use the toilet to take a crap... when he come out and wanted to give a girl a tip, she reject, but another one take, say thank you, and tomorrow, pls come and shit again... hehehe...

The 5k Baht OKT damn CB one... if 3k, maybe I book lorr cos the girl is really quite sweet... hehehe...

maybe the 1st who reject took CBM's golden crap for tip instead...kekeke

aiyah..whether its a 5k or 3k or whatever..u will take also la..lei ke hai!
u r NO.1 mah...!!

taurus75
22-02-2006, 05:08 PM
To Wai or Not to Wai ...
The Wai is one of the most famous of symbols that people recognize as being 'Thailand.' To do it right is almost an art form and something that many Thais take great care to express properly and sincerely because not only is it ingrained from an early age into Thai culture it also comes from the heart and it is literally a true measure of how much respect to show someone.

At first glance the 'Wai' looks simple and easy however to understand the rules to a proper Wai you soon realize this is no simple slick Thai style 'handshake' or even an exotic-cool, ala Vulcan 'Live Long and Prosper', salutation. If you ever watch a Thai perform the wai it is amazing the skill they have. They can gracefully and respectfully wai carrying anything!

The rule to understand is not how to Wai but to whom. For example try this brain teaser on for size..
A young foreigner meets a Thai girl for lunch. She does the wai and he returns the gesture. To go back to his hotel he hails a taxi. The older driver, upon receiving a good tip, wais him, then drives off. The foreigner waves his hand to mean 'never mind.'

Some days later, the girl invites him to her house. An old man walks out and she introduces her father, whom he instantly recognizes as none other than the taxi driver.

Now, should the westerner, say a manager of some firm (status), recognizing the taxi-driver father (elder person), wai first? Or not wai but mumble something in English as a detour? Or merely extend a hand for a handshake? Do nothing to see what happens first?

Before he can sort himself out, a woman looking younger than he walks in and his girlfriend introduces the woman as her stepmother. Should he wai this younger woman first or wait for her to do it first? An elderly woman now comes in and it turns out she is the chief servant. He becomes confused. Wai quickly?

Positions of the Wai

The person of lower status would also bend lower, lower his head more and clasp his hands higher. You will usually guess the status of two people that meet by watching the way they wai each other. The lower the head/body, the higher the hands, the higher the status and respect offered. L x HB x HH = W = S Taking notes so far?

It is also protocol that if someone wais you, you don't have to return the wai but it is very disrespectful to not acknowleadge it. A smile or a nod will usually suffice. Monks and Thai Royality will never return a wai but a King will wai a monk, such are the rules of status in Thailand.

When to Wai
When will always depend on 'who' as in who has the higher status or seniority. If your lower in status then you wai first. Most tourist and farang generally would not have to worry about wai-ing first out of general respect from Thai people for your status as a foreigner plus we aren't expected to understand Thai ways.
However you do go a long way by wai-ing with the proper respect to monks, members of the Royal Family and elder persons. Be careful you don't go in the wrong way by wai-ing to children, service people like cooks, clerks, taxi drivers or anyone obviously younger than yourself. People and friends of equal status may only wai each other when coming or going.

So even if you can't speak a lick of Thai to save your life if you know the rules, always smile and can master a good Wai from all I've heard so far you'll go over like gangbusters and if you won't take it from me ask someone whose actually been to Thailand!

KLKOOL
22-02-2006, 06:19 PM
maybe the 1st who reject took CBM's golden crap for tip instead...kekeke

aiyah..whether its a 5k or 3k or whatever..u will take also la..lei ke hai!
u r NO.1 mah...!!

Ma Hai... like that also need to say meh... me better retire lorr...:p

taurus75
23-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Ma Hai... like that also need to say meh... me better retire lorr...:p

retire? you ? not in a million years...u r my tai see heng!

taurus75
23-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Dailo..maybe this will helps..
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5551/promo2an.gif (http://imageshack.us)

KLKOOL
24-02-2006, 09:46 AM
hello brothers,

my first time posting here. just got back from bangkok and discovered how good thai girls are. according to you guys, hadyai is even better than bangkok right?

Cannot compare like that leh bro... everywhere got its own distinct attractions... HDY more laid back, relaxed, more emphasis on LT, Farms etc... BKK, rushed, busy, girls are of course, more expensive, emphasis mainly on ST... go to HDY, then u will know lorr :D

taurus75
24-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Actually, just tip reasonably lah... especially if you still in NS, no need to tip too much. If for overnight girls, tips should be about 5,000 baht. If for ST, just tip about 2,000 Baht. Remember, don't waste.

For changing of money, danuk gives better rates. So once you arrive in Hatyai, take the minibus to danuk, change into Thai Baht and then come back to Hatyai.( i simply love this....)
As for language, it depends on where you book the girls. Channivet girls will speak Hokkien, See Kim Yong speaks Cantonese, Niphat Uthit speaks Malay, Raj Uthit speaks Indian, SC Heritage speaks English and Kiss Lounge speaks French, Sakura speaks Japenese and Chin Man Lao speaks Mandarin. So see what you want to use, just go to the area or place.

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

kekeke..hahaha..good one! teevee...
can ask him to try my Agent-T too to pick him up at airport. well Agent-T speaks french, drives a helicopter to and fro airport with a service fee of 10k Baht per trip...kekeke!

DeKuip
24-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Bro Taurus,

Really miss the few nites with u in Hatyai mak mak... relax have drinks infront of KC and day after in Kiss Lounge...

Hope we can have a drink again soon, or now in Hatyai, KL or Singapore.

KL bros all miss bro Taurus mak mak! :D hehehe...

PS: Me very bore leh, try to make u happy. Now?? Happy bo? :p

taurus75
24-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Sorie brudders awaiting for my SCENE TWO FR...due to some GEK SIM matters..the FR will be on next week..coz now really GEK SIM...!
CBM ..how can u do this to me? 1st the roti..now me...
why dun u call me? why? why???

taurus75
24-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Bro Taurus,

Really miss the few nites with u in Hatyai mak mak... relax have drinks infront of KC and day after in Kiss Lounge...

Hope we can have a drink again soon, or now in Hatyai, KL or Singapore.

KL bros all miss bro Taurus mak mak! :D hehehe...

PS: Me very bore leh, try to make u happy. Now?? Happy bo? :p

mizz u too Dailo! really miss those days.... so relaxing and trouble free during those days....!
now my turn to say this to you: " BRO , DUN THINK TOO MUCH..... "
see you in KL soon....
P.S. I miss Boinker too.....

TD0620G
24-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Sorie brudders awaiting for my SCENE TWO FR...due to some GEK SIM matters..the FR will be on next week..coz now really GEK SIM...!
CBM ..how can u do this to me? 1st the roti..now me...
why dun u call me? why? why???
kekek walau eh..must post so many times meh I paiseh already ok la next time will definately call u :D thought a few hours only so didn't want to kacau u all la.

taurus75
24-02-2006, 06:47 PM
kekek walau eh..must post so many times meh I paiseh already ok la next time will definately call u :D thought a few hours only so didn't want to kacau u all la.

so yr intention of contacting long distance frens is a form of kacau-ness??!!
i oredi very GEK SIM...now u did it again..its like stabbing my heart numerous times..CBM...i dun want yr ROTI anymore....never ..forever and ever.
i will not look u up in KL when i visit the rest of the Realm brudders there...in case i get mistaken for kacau you....*sobs*
i really GEK SIM....and i am going to call teevee to arrange 'tigeress' for me liao..for a suicidal bonk! GEK SIIIIIIMmmmmmmm arghhhh....:(

taurus75
24-02-2006, 07:52 PM
SCENE TWO, THE ROTI DAY

after the 1st night at KC and the 5K Baht WL during that wee hours...had a nice long sleep. *knock knock*..hey..its Agent-T knocking on my hotel room door..relaying the message from KLKOOL that they having kopi at DEEP POINT. leow leow..change to my superman suit and fly down with Agent-T.
ahhhh..saw them and yeah..teevee too! and cupnoodle with his Taiwan Fren.
but what really interest me is Ah Phon(Rain), The hmmm...waitress. phom chop mak mak....
after TCSS..which i dun know what they talking..think its about last night stuff. i cannot remember whether the traditional massage comes first or the farm gals search comes first...but it doesn't matter.
had a great time at that particular massage salon( think cannot reveal that place coz promised GTM cannot say...*HINT* u can find superlaojiao there for sure) the whole session comes in all sorts of TCSS packages..with MA HAI, LEI KE HAI, FUCK YOU..etc. and yes..full of laughters. so trouble-free and relaxing..its like a group of same frequency brudders having "mass orgy" kekeke...
the Farms GALs Search(FGS) also beri interesting...hahaha! can really see how GTM works his charm thru out all houses in SKY and Channivate...nbzzz.
really take my hat off him! and also funny guy CBM (still dun know where he got the idea) came out with his very own self-destruct ROTI INCIDENT!!really laugh like a mad man when i heard GTM and KLK relate it...CBM, dun ever try this unless u attained the level of TMM or TMK from my Dailo, stiffneck! (P.S. in case newbies dun understand this, pls skip this para. this is strictly for Realm Incident 2006)
finally after a action pack day, i proposed all brudders for a seafood dinner at Krua Talay. met up with Klangkia before the dinner at SGV.
during the dinner..again see GTM works his charms with coconut(am i allow to call her that huh??!!)..KNN and coconut reciprocrate with her TLC and feed GTM with every spoon of dishes...think maybe GTM "fed" her well during the day. (till then i still haven find my "tirak") eat, drink and jokes during the dinner...
after dinner..Boinker and KLKOOL asked me what's next? since i never go Kiss Lounge before..we decided to go take a look for my sake. thanx brudders!
again and again...GTM works his "goldenprick" charm again..kekeke..saying he and CBM going to the festival pasar with their gers. and so ..we proceed to KL with Agent-T.
Kiss Lounge
really impresses with KL.. saw a pool of gers just outside the entrance ..wau lau..all wearing the red cheongsam(CNY mah!). *nose bleeds* found ourselves the best seats in the house and start to drink liao. at 1st, quite moody with small groups of us chatting here and there...one thing to say is i find brudders Boinker and KLKOOL really good kakis to chat with( right now GTM and CBM with their gers at Night Pasar)...after a few rounds of drinks..i decided to heighten the spirit by requesting a ger to come and keep me "company"! As Agent-T knows my requirements..i immed sent him over to the counter to select the 'ONE' for me...hmmm..not bad. a very nice petite ger! the moment she sat down..i immed try to recollect how GTM works his magic(hahahaha) and put all to practise!
By then..wala! here comes GTM and CBM !!! they rushed down to KL after putting their gers to 'sleep' with their one eye snake! (just kidding)
then i finally know the meaning of "going to toilet with a candle"(BY Boinker)
when i saw GTM 's other Tirak...let's just call her G...wau piangz!
by then everyone are tipsy and horny...i mean CBM and KLKOOL..coz they oredi went searching for ST gers...(Note: gers are categorize into 2 types..BJ and NON-BJ pricing)..
since i oredi slept alone for the 1st night..so i asked for LT for my ger.(1800B)
good night good night... everyone left after Boinker 1st to go back.
End of KL night( i wont forget that night! Dekuip) Got Agent-T to send them all back safely...
i stayed on till they closed..coz i like to listen to the 'Katoey" singing all Theresa Teng's songs....(keeps on tipping her for every songs) Agent-T went back with sending me home..why? becoz i staying at Garden home...kekeke..beri near! upstairs only...
after a supper with with my ger..went back hotel and have a nice..saucy..hot...bath and sleep with a happy smile......

To Be Cont'd
SCENE THREE( Realm Brudders going back....me as Lone Ranger Roaming In Hatyai coming up next.....stay tuned)

taurus75
24-02-2006, 08:12 PM
REALM LADIES...http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/RealmLadies.jpg
more Realm Ladies...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/realmladies2.jpg

taurus75
24-02-2006, 08:14 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/RM2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/RM3.jpg

taurus75
24-02-2006, 08:17 PM
TD aka CBM..these for you....enjoy.Thailand Motorshow girls....If u want some more..i will post more...! kekekehttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/moto2.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/moto3.jpg

taurus75
24-02-2006, 08:19 PM
CBM..enjoy wor...!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/thaimotoshow.jpg

taurus75
24-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Boinker....! Keep on Boinking
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/boobs.jpg

stiffneck
24-02-2006, 10:09 PM
SCENE TWO, THE ROTI DAY

To Be Cont'd
SCENE THREE( Realm Brudders going back....me as Lone Ranger Roaming In Hatyai coming up next.....stay tuned)

What can i say about your FR and pics but SLUPS........................

Pls can't wait for the rest of your FR!!!!:D

taurus75
25-02-2006, 09:02 AM
What can i say about your FR and pics but SLUPS........................

Pls can't wait for the rest of your FR!!!!:D

Dailo..thank you thank you!
the rest will kick in on monday..weekend have to rest and rest and rest..sibey tired thru out the weekend.! u have a nice weekend ah!!
btw..wanna ask u for some advice...do u think i post Thai babe pics here or start another thread at pics gallery thread? i worry Boss unhappy that i post too much on this thread.

taurus75
25-02-2006, 09:32 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/mirror.jpg Mirror Mirror on the wall...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/hp.jpg Hello Moto...

taurus75
25-02-2006, 09:38 AM
At school.....http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/rm5.jpg

After school......
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/rm4.jpg

pomrakthai
25-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Walau eh, bro taurus....with all these pics posted over here...tempting leh..how to tahan with such pretty puyings?? I do hope that there were my uni students! Must apply to lecture in any Thai Uni..especially the Prince of Songkhla University :D

Thanks for the refreshing pics!

stiffneck
25-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Dailo..thank you thank you!
do u think i post Thai babe pics here or start another thread at pics gallery thread? i worry Boss unhappy that i post too much on this thread.

Think it should be ok,as other threads that are not in the link exchange plaza also have lots of pics.

But if boss tell you to open another thread then do so lol.:D

boinker
25-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Boinker....! Keep on Boinking
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/boobs.jpg

Wahhh thanks horr for the photo. I see watermelons.

DeKuip
25-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Bro Taurus,

It's ok to mention coconut.. she dont belong to me lah, soon maybe belong to another samster leh??!! :p

Ma Hai, dont say me like that lah, me not whatever Tirak Master... i need urs help to get a ger.. thanks again. I oso sked later the real tiraks master come out gonna slap me how? I think bro like Stiffneck, Thai75, Kurupa, Taurus (that's u lah) are the real tirak master.

Very tired now coz of our KL top fuckers yesterday went screwed in a apartment.. u read they stories? hahaha... me reach home just b4 2am.

stiffneck
25-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Bro Taurus,

It's ok to mention coconut.. she dont belong to me lah, soon maybe belong to another samster leh??!! :p

Ma Hai, dont say me like that lah, me not whatever Tirak Master... i need urs help to get a ger.. thanks again. I oso sked later the real tiraks master come out gonna slap me how? I think bro like Stiffneck, Thai75, Kurupa, Taurus (that's u lah) are the real tirak master.

Very tired now coz of our KL top fuckers yesterday went screwed in a apartment.. u read they stories? hahaha... me reach home just b4 2am.

Ma Hai,me no tirak master (nor TMK hor) but on coconut slup!!!

Bro take good care of yourself hor!

taurus75
25-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Walau eh, bro taurus....with all these pics posted over here...tempting leh..how to tahan with such pretty puyings?? I do hope that there were my uni students! Must apply to lecture in any Thai Uni..especially the Prince of Songkhla University :D

dun worry..i will post more and more juicy Thai gers's pic!!
i will need to go for Thai primary School to get my foundation..

taurus75
25-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Think it should be ok,as other threads that are not in the link exchange plaza also have lots of pics.

But if boss tell you to open another thread then do so lol.:D

kekeke..u finally change yr avatar liao...good good sanook sanook...

DeKuip
25-02-2006, 01:03 PM
hehehe... bro Stiffneck oso use Ma Hai and Le Kei Hai oso.

taurus75
25-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Bro Taurus,

wau lau ..i still long way to catch up with yr 'GTM-ness'!!
huh??!! u guys had a mass orgy huh??

taurus75
25-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Ma Hai,me no tirak master (nor TMK hor) but on coconut slup!!!

Bro take good care of yourself hor!

5555...Dekuip!! now i know who is after yr 'coconut' liao...think stiffneck wanna take over yr helms! also horr i keep hearing him saying yr 'coconut' *slurps slurps*....and he changed his avatar also!! kekeke
Dailo..think u aiming for 'coconut' milk to make curry issit??!!

KLKOOL
25-02-2006, 01:11 PM

Can I apply to be your student :rolleyes:

taurus75
25-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Brudder..kool down with these...thai herbal tea! u beri heaty after 3 days of continous bonk...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/klk2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/klk.jpg

CibLover
25-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Hahaha....

Bro Taurus, first time come in here to kacau a lil' bit, hah!! No angry, hoh??..

Our TSH bonked three days in a row to try to lessen the effect of his CM "kong tao"....however, failed miserably cause he received a sweet, sweet sms from her last nite, leh!!!

So, that's why even after fark three days in a row, still so heaty, loh!! :D

Add to that, last nite's WL comments also make him damn 'tu lan", liao. Her after-fark comment about our TSH will surely make anyone of us damn "tu lan" one....kekekekeke. What she say, I don't dare to repeat here, loh!! :D

So, these days, don't poke him, woh!! Damned pissed, our TSH.

stiffneck
25-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Brudder..kool down with these...thai herbal tea! u beri heaty after 3 days of continous bonk...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/klk.jpg

Ma Hai these two "coconut" can fight with "the other one's coconut"!!!
Super Slups

Brudder Taurus where the hell you find so super slups pics???

stiffneck
25-02-2006, 05:46 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/Ae.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/bomb1.jpg

Ok lah my time to show some pics,hope you guys like it!

stiffneck
25-02-2006, 05:49 PM
This one for brudder Taurus

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/guitar.jpg

Guess her name guitar?

taurus75
25-02-2006, 08:04 PM
hey..Dailo. i want SMT lei....SMT
but GOOD SABAI PICS!!! we want more more...we want more...everybody say 'we want more'..coz i know stiffneck got lots of pics in his DATABASE....shhhh,...make sure MIB not listening...

taurus75
25-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Hahaha....

Bro Taurus, first time come in here to kacau a lil' bit, hah!! No angry, hoh??..

1st of all...all Realm brudders are always welcome here...1800-ASK DEKUIP.
TSH 'dulan'..dun worry..when he come to spore ..i will make sure he kena 'POST SPORE SYNDROME' and make him forget CM ...kekeke

TD0620G
25-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Hahaha....

Add to that, last nite's WL comments also make him damn 'tu lan", liao. Her after-fark comment about our TSH will surely make anyone of us damn "tu lan" one....kekekekeke. What she say, I don't dare to repeat here, loh!! :D

So, these days, don't poke him, woh!! Damned pissed, our TSH.

She said 'pu song ter.. wao hai mei u lai ta lai liau' and 'hen siau' kekekeke but I think TSH haven't shown her his true powers yet.. otherwise can see white flag already :D So bro Taurus... hope u are ready for round 4 in Sg!

pomrakthai
25-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Can I apply to be your student :rolleyes:

Bro KLKOOL,

You better be my assistant, can help those puying students to do assignments [where also can, bed or toilet or KTV..as long it is neatly done and not too much of hand jobs!].

Bro Taurus, the momentum on posting supergrade coconut puyings...how to tahan?? Nose bleed oledi:(

kegster
26-02-2006, 12:01 PM
bombing hatyai on the 1st march... .hee :eek:

btw... any emergency numbers to take note? police? etc in case of any problem who to go to?
thx

PS: any hotel with wireless internet access?

KLKOOL
26-02-2006, 11:26 PM
1st of all...all Realm brudders are always welcome here...1800-ASK DEKUIP.
TSH 'dulan'..dun worry..when he come to spore ..i will make sure he kena 'POST SPORE SYNDROME' and make him forget CM ...kekeke

Huh... since when I du lan lah??? Ma Hai.... like that also kena for nothing meh :confused:

KLKOOL
26-02-2006, 11:31 PM
She said 'pu song ter.. wao hai mei u lai ta lai liau' and 'hen siau' kekekeke but I think TSH haven't shown her his true powers yet.. otherwise can see white flag already So bro Taurus... hope u are ready for round 4 in Sg

Haha... if I take comments that WL's make... I already kill myself long time ago liao...

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:16 AM
She said 'pu song ter.. wao hai mei u lai ta lai liau' and 'hen siau' kekekeke but I think TSH haven't shown her his true powers yet.. otherwise can see white flag already :D So bro Taurus... hope u are ready for round 4 in Sg!

what round 4???:confused:

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Bro KLKOOL,

Bro Taurus, the momentum on posting supergrade coconut puyings...how to tahan?? Nose bleed oledi:(

with so many brudders here nose bleeding...think i stop a while in case u guys lose too much mojos and blood..

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:18 AM
bombing hatyai on the 1st march... .hee :eek:

btw... any emergency numbers to take note? police? etc in case of any problem who to go to?
thx

PS: any hotel with wireless internet access?

huh?? what kind of emergency u referring to?? since u bombing hatyai..think the police will look for u 1st after they read yr post here.

DeKuip
27-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Bro Stiffneck,

U want my coconut no problem lah... where shall i send her to in singapore? :p

Pearl
27-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Wah.. See all the pics really nose bleed liau. Really makes one miss Tomyam!!

Will be in Danuk on 1st till 2nd March, anyone going there??:cool:

KLKOOL
27-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Wah.. See all the pics really nose bleed liau. Really makes one miss Tomyam!!

Will be in Danuk on 1st till 2nd March, anyone going there??:cool:

Bugger.... go there y never give advance warning one... ???

Pearl
27-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Bugger.... go there y never give advance warning one... ???

Bro.. just decide this morning nia..:p

Ai mai? ;)

kegster
27-02-2006, 05:54 PM
huh?? what kind of emergency u referring to?? since u bombing hatyai..think the police will look for u 1st after they read yr post here.

aiyo.... police number? in case of robbery or raped :p (just kidding)
Think i better edit :o later attract police there i sian liao

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:15 PM
called up Agent-T while i am having coffee with stiffneck lat night...
can hear from the background ..very loud hi-fi speaker noise..Agent-T reported back those are rantings from pick-up speaker asking ppl to gather for rally to oppose Thaksin,etc...
Agent-T also reported chaos abt to start liao.... saying BBK begin to bring ppl down to get support and rally against the Prime Minister..
then came the Golden Question again from Agent-T.."when u coming to Hatyai?" "Hatyai nowadays very quiet...no customers,..."

*Beep*

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:17 PM
By Nopporn Wong-Anan
BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra went on the counter-attack on Friday against a rapidly growing campaign to oust him, planning populist giveaways to undermine it and brandishing his rural support.

Addressing cheering farmers two days before opponents planned to bring 100,000 people onto the streets of Bangkok, Thaksin hinted at a snap election three years before one is due.

"If you are sick of me, send me home," he told 3,000 farmers near Bangkok, emphasising his considerable support in the countryside where 70 percent of Thais live. "But if you want to continue using me, vote for me and I will work for you."
Then he went into a meeting with businessmen and government officials where he was expected to announce a pay rise for civil servants and tax breaks for professionals, street hawkers and office workers.

But analysts said such populist measures might only give more ammunition to critics who have multiplied since his relatives sold Shin Corp, the telecommunications empire Thaksin founded, to a Singapore state firm for a tax-free $1.9 billion.

Nor, some economists said, could the government afford them.

Chamlong Srimuang, a powerful voice who brought Thaksin into politics and who has just joined the campaign to oust his one-time protege, jumped on the expected measures immediately.

"The government is using taxpayers' money to shore up its sinking popularity," said Chamlong, 70, an ascetic former general who led a successful "people power" revolt against the then military government in 1992 in which nearly 50 people were killed.

Chamlong's history has roused fears of violence at Sunday's anti-government rally.

"We are mostly concerned that someone will create a situation in which two opposing groups of people meet in one place and start making trouble," said Defense Minister Thammarak Isaranura, echoing the fears of many people in Bangkok.

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:19 PM
my type of wild Tom Yam...rrrrrrhh...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wild.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wild2.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:20 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sk.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sk2.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:22 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sk3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sk4.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:24 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sexy.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:26 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet2a.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:27 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet2b.jpg

KatoeyLover69
27-02-2006, 06:35 PM

then came the Golden Question again from Agent-T.."when u coming to Hatyai?" "Hatyai nowadays very quiet...no customers,..."
*Beep*

Bro Taurus75,

Hatyai is waiting for you.............

The
Hatyai Tigress is also waiting for you ! :p

kegster
27-02-2006, 06:45 PM
can hear from the background ..very loud hi-fi speaker noise..Agent-T reported back those are rantings from pick-up speaker asking ppl to gather for rally to oppose Thaksin,etc...
Agent-T also reported chaos abt to start liao.... saying BBK begin to bring ppl down to get support and rally against the Prime Minister..

*Beep*

agent T in hatyai right? since he can hear those loud speaker within distance does that means hatyai is in chaos now? :confused:

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:51 PM
agent T in hatyai right? since he can hear those loud speaker within distance does that means hatyai is in chaos now? :confused:

dun think "the chaos" in hatyai is similar to BKK one...
i will keep u guys update..now my Agent-T and his tuk tuk kakis are always discussing whether to vote or not to vote??!!
btw those"loud noises" are from those pick-ups and trucks...dun think Hatyai in chaos now...probably too far away liao.
i am just worry the Thais will try to divert and start boycott sporeans tourist..
maybe Teevee can give some comments on this..

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Bro Taurus75,

Hatyai is waiting for you.............

The
Hatyai Tigress is also waiting for you ! :p

brudder..think i will skip 'tigeress'...i still wanna keep my full set of teeth.
also sibay expensive...!

taurus75
27-02-2006, 06:54 PM

Ai mai? ;)

brudder pearl, have i met u at hatyai b4? yr nick beri familiar...

KatoeyLover69
27-02-2006, 06:56 PM
i will keep u guys update..now my Agent-T and his tuk tuk kakis are always discussing whether to vote or not to vote??!!
btw those"loud noises" are from those pick-ups and trucks...dun think Hatyai in chaos now...probably too far away liao.
i am just worry the Thais will try to divert and start boycott sporeans tourist..

With our Uncle TV as the Resident Tai Kor in Hatyai, Hatyai will never be in chaos :D

Also, Uncle TV will make sure that the Thai puyings will NOT boycott SillyPorean tourists because they crave for and need SIN $$$ to survive...........

KatoeyLover69
27-02-2006, 06:57 PM

With our Uncle TV as the Resident Tai Kor in Hatyai, Hatyai will never be in chaos :D

Also, Uncle TV will make sure that the Thai puyings will NOT boycott SillyPorean tourists because they crave for and need SIN $$$ to survive...........

Pearl
27-02-2006, 08:00 PM
brudder pearl, have i met u at hatyai b4? yr nick beri familiar...

Bradar... we havent met b4 my man.. me noobie.:p

Ur pic damm solid and chio..my little commandos all buay tahan liau. Cant wait till Wed..:D

up u for your effort. Pls continue posting....

thai75food
27-02-2006, 08:56 PM
thanks bro boinker for the avatar.... very touched !!!
looks great !!! personalise some more.... nab nab !!

bro taurus... the sweet sweet puying very slurpy.... intro leh... kekeke.... :D

thai75food
27-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the offer.....kekeke....got all the ktv puyings(my neighbours) to help me liao.....kekekeke

c'mon bro.... i'm sure ur neighbours wouldn't mind an extra pair of hands...
or dicks.. .kekeke... enforce neighbouring harmony ma.... :D

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:36 PM
thanks bro boinker for the avatar.... very touched !!!
looks great !!! personalise some more.... nab nab !!

bro taurus... the sweet sweet puying very slurpy.... intro leh... kekeke.... :D

i intro to everyone except YOU!!!! u handsome boy cannot!!!!!!

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:46 PM
CBM young boy.....those were the days.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/youngCBM.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:47 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/3.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:49 PM
errr...i dun know who to assign..both of u sort it out yourselves...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/bikini.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Bus to Hatyai??
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/bus.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/bus2.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:53 PM
I found my SMT!!!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet3.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:57 PM
CBM...got bring yr Magnifying glass to the PC bo?
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet5.jpg

taurus75
27-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Boinker...think she yr type??!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet4.jpg

pomrakthai
28-02-2006, 01:18 AM
I found my SMT!!!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sweet3.jpg

Walaueh, Bro Taurus75...This is my taste leh...must ask Bro TV to search for me when I am over there when the next opportunity arises...when? dunno!!:(

KLKOOL
28-02-2006, 09:07 AM

Ai mai?

Cannot lah... have to be in SG... unless I delay SG trip... but that one business.. :(

taurus75
28-02-2006, 09:14 AM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4100/promo25xr.gif (http://imageshack.us)

taurus75
28-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Walaueh, Bro Taurus75...This is my taste leh...must ask Bro TV to search for me when I am over there when the next opportunity arises...when? dunno!!:(

let me know if u able to get the look-a-like too...good luck brudder!

taurus75
28-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Know more about Budget Terminal..Opening on MARCH 26th 2006
http://www.changiairport.com.sg/media/Changi/forms/BudgetTerminalFactsheet.pdf:D

CibLover
28-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Bro Taurus,

Keep on posting those nice-nice pictures, leh. By the way, u say wanna intro them to everyone except bro Thai75food, so will include me, hor??

Walaueh!! Can't wait until April, liao. Faster come, faster cum. :D

Oppss...the picture you posted about a young CBM looks really like him, leh. Especially his new haircut now. Just as short as that boy in the picture. :p

KLKOOL
28-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Bro Taurus... bugger... u are really bad brudder lah, my CM blues not over... everytime I visit ur thread, get worse symptoms...

taurus75
28-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Bro Taurus... bugger... u are really bad brudder lah, my CM blues not over... everytime I visit ur thread, get worse symptoms...

ok lorr....i will declare from now on i will not post any more thai pics liao..!

so to all brudders here..i not going to post any more Thai Babes pics anymore...(As order given by KLKOOL....coz he 's suffering from Post CM Syndrome)

taurus75
28-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Bro Taurus,

Keep on posting those nice-nice pictures, leh. By the way, u say wanna intro them to everyone except bro Thai75food, so will include me, hor??

Walaueh!! Can't wait until April, liao. Faster come, faster cum. :D

Oppss...the picture you posted about a young CBM looks really like him, leh. Especially his new haircut now. Just as short as that boy in the picture. :p

too bad i cannot join u guys for April mission....

shiok1968
28-02-2006, 01:39 PM
ok lorr....i will declare from now on i will not post any more thai pics liao..!

so to all brudders here..i not going to post any more Thai Babes pics anymore...(As order given by KLKOOL....coz he 's suffering from Post CM Syndrome)KNN...... TSH, you got nothing better to post. Me quietly enjoying the pics and now no more leow.:mad:

Bro Taurus, just ignore that fellow. Actually he is not suffering from any CM syndrome. It is just that today he haven bonk so sperm are rush to head. Please continue the contributions. Cannot up you again but can buy you beer when I am back in SG.:p

CibLover
28-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Bro taurus,

Yeah, agree with my SSH. Forget about TSH, lah. He nowadays walking around like zombie,leh. Keep on wanting to bonk Thai pussies and eating Tom Yam everday....sighhh. I'll try to knock some senses back into him tonight. Maybe bring him to bonk some NLs.....ooppss, that's our GTM's speciality.

So, keep on contributing those nice, nice pictures. So that I can use to PCC and save more ammos for the trip....kekeke. Too bad you can't join us. Should be a really fun trip. :D

DeKuip
28-02-2006, 03:02 PM
What TSH said yes = no... he said he suffered but actually he did enjoyed the pictures.

So bro taurus come on with more pictures... :D

taurus75
28-02-2006, 05:43 PM
KNN...... TSH, you got nothing better to post. Me quietly enjoying the pics and now no more leow.:mad:

Bro Taurus, just ignore that fellow. Actually he is not suffering from any CM syndrome. It is just that today he haven bonk so sperm are rush to head. Please continue the contributions. Cannot up you again but can buy you beer when I am back in SG.:p
Bro taurus,

Yeah, agree with my SSH. Forget about TSH, lah. He nowadays walking around like zombie,leh. Keep on wanting to bonk Thai pussies and eating Tom Yam everday....sighhh. I'll try to knock some senses back into him tonight. Maybe bring him to bonk some NLs.....ooppss, that's our GTM's speciality.

So, keep on contributing those nice, nice pictures. So that I can use to PCC and save more ammos for the trip....kekeke. Too bad you can't join us. Should be a really fun trip.

What TSH said yes = no... he said he suffered but actually he did enjoyed the pictures.

So bro taurus come on with more pictures...

dun worry..i will contd to post..just wanna tease TSH...kekeke. he's not been himself lately..

taurus75
28-02-2006, 05:48 PM
TSH..pls live to yr Title....NO.1 here's some pics for you....when u come on thursday..i , stiffneck and thai75food will give u a good one...!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/best.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/best2.jpg

thai75food
28-02-2006, 10:12 PM
TSH..pls live to yr Title....NO.1 here's some pics for you....when u come on thursday..i , stiffneck and thai75food will give u a good one...!

sniff sniff ..... u had me at triple thai combo..... boo hoo hoo... sobs sobs.... they complete me.....

[a goof spinoff from jerry macquire, remember the famous scene? to help, its not a porn... hahaha... :D ]

stiffneck
01-03-2006, 05:30 AM

What kind of a "good one":D ?

taurus75
01-03-2006, 08:38 AM
sniff sniff ..... u had me at triple thai combo..... boo hoo hoo... sobs sobs.... they complete me.....

[a goof spinoff from jerry macquire, remember the famous scene? to help, its not a porn... hahaha... :D ]

talking about a goof spinoff from jerry macquire...i prefer him saying.."SHOW ME THE MONEY....!"

taurus75
01-03-2006, 08:40 AM
What kind of a "good one":D ?

still dunno yet..maybe u can help here....TMM aka P.O.P(Prince Of Paragon) kekeke

taurus75
01-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Thai PM Thaksin open to concessions, ready to postpone snap polls
BANGKOK : Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said snap April elections could be postponed and indicated he was willing to meet his chief opposition rival in a bid to end spiralling political uncertainty.

His announcement followed assurances from senior military commanders that the armed forces would not stage a coup as pressure mounted on Thaksin to resign.

"Whatever date the election will be held is up to the Election Commission," Thaksin told reporters.

"If the political parties do not want to participate in the election and the date is the condition, I am willing to cooperate," he said in an apparent concession to his opponents.

The parliamentary opposition on Monday rejected the early poll called by Thaksin, following a day of intense consultations during which the premier and his rivals had appeared to be nearing a compromise on constitutional reforms.

The opposition announcement threw Thailand deeper into political uncertainty following weeks of protests and demands that Thaksin quit over corruption allegations.

taurus75
01-03-2006, 08:58 AM
KLKOOL..take this antidote....mini-skirt, low V..high heels...short hair..cute face...
i guarantee once u see this pic..all yr CM blues will be washed away!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/KLK.jpg

CibLover
01-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Bro Taurus,

Ma Hai......early morning let us watch such a "nice" picture, goot meh?? KNN...I'm sure our TSH after looking at this picture, sure will straight away go to the toilet, liao....kekekeke. Plunging V-neck, leh!!

Anyway, our TSH is three-quarter back to his normal horny self. Last nite bonked a SYT PRC, liao. So, dun remind him of the Thai gers...:D

taurus75
01-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Bro Taurus,

Ma Hai......early morning let us watch such a "nice" picture, goot meh?? KNN...I'm sure our TSH after looking at this picture, sure will straight away go to the toilet, liao....kekekeke. Plunging V-neck, leh!!

Anyway, our TSH is three-quarter back to his normal horny self. Last nite bonked a SYT PRC, liao. So, dun remind him of the Thai gers...:D

i am not that worry abt TSH...he will get back in time...
just show him a MONGOLIAN!!

KatoeyLover69
02-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Thai PM Thaksin open to concessions, ready to postpone snap polls
BANGKOK : Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said snap April elections could be postponed and indicated he was willing to meet his chief opposition rival in a bid to end spiralling political uncertainty.

"Whatever date the election will be held is up to the Election Commission," Thaksin told reporters.

Report from Bangkok Post dated Wednesday 1 March 2006 :-

No delay: EC says election set for April 2

The head of Thailand's Election Commission reaffirmed on Wednesday that the election date set for April 2 will not be postponed as there is no reason to delay the poll.

In an effort to break a political deadlock after the main opposition parties --the Democrat, Chart Thai and Mahachon parties -- announced an unprecedented election boycott, caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra on Tuesday suggested that it was possible the April 2 general election could be postponed if the Election Commission agrees to do so.

Despite calls from some key members in the ruling Thai Rak Thai party to delay the poll, Election Committee chairman Wassana Phermlarp, chairman of the Election Commission, said the EC concluded that the election will be held on the given date as there is no justifiable reason to delay the poll.

Meanwhile, EC secretary-general Ekkachai Varunprapa did not rule out the possibility that the poll could be postponed before the candidacy registration process begins. The EC, he said, has to date not received any formal request seeking postponement.

Registration of party-list candidates is scheduled for Thursday and Friday at the National Stadium in Bangkok.

Constituency candidates contesting in Bangkok and other provinces must report for registration between March 4-8.

Advance voting will be held on March 25 and 26. Overseas voters will be allowed to cast ballots during March 17-26.

taurus75
02-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Wednesday 1 March 2006 :-

No delay: EC says election set for April 2

heng ah..if not ..who knows election postpone to May??!!
if still going on April 2, think its a piece of good news to me.

taurus75
02-03-2006, 08:38 AM
YAWNs~~
Good Morning Hatyai....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sleepy.jpg