PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Devil73
08-09-2007, 09:05 AM
next time i say 2 bros i knew have tried chintana... hurhurhur..

how come yest cbm told me ur place cannot online??

wow you MIA so long huh? long time never see you come in doing posting liao....:D

DeKuip
08-09-2007, 09:13 AM
wow you MIA so long huh? long time never see you come in doing posting liao....:D

hi bro Devil,

Me long time din set foot on hty, so din have anything abt hty to post.. tat's y. :D

Thanks

master1521
08-09-2007, 10:04 AM
next time i say 2 bros i knew have tried chintana... hurhurhur..

how come yest cbm told me ur place cannot online?? :confused:

i am in muar, he is in my house in klang...

KLKOOL
08-09-2007, 12:00 PM
So far i know only bro Boinker has tried Chintana.. hurhurhur.. Chintana33 no more there coz she became cibai CibLover's mistress.. hurhurhur..

if u go hatyai u let me know.. last week ah frank intro something to my bro that even cbm never heard b4 let's say try b4. U sure will like it..
Wah.. u take opportunity with Cib in China to chak him horr.. when he come back sure bite ur chun toi again :rolleyes: I gg to HDY la, but if u no go no fun le.

Wah, long life not seen you here loooong time leh. So, Cintana34's yours then? Excuse my intruding, but seems you got special ammo or too for kllool ah?

CP4's better ambience and got sideliners.. but comes with $$$. Kns, tried 2X sideliner with body to die for.. but show pattern 1. What glitters is not gold.

Hahaha.. I also never see a chintana 34 b4. But Dekuip dun like easy mean one. Must go for difficult meal only he happy.

But i really curious about his special tho. :p

About the BKK sideliners, you are right about the service. Have tried several of them. Not really worth the extra $$$.

yinyang
08-09-2007, 04:07 PM
...dunno why Air asia is not flying to HDY but instead to a not-so-favourite destination for MY / SG fellas, i.e. Krabi. It will be tedious for SG fellas to fly to HDY, at least KL fellas can fly to PEN or Krabi or AOR and take a shorter bus ride to HDY.
Old wolf (with respect)... you still going strong, sniffing around here arh? Still patronising your old flame in town for your rub down and tcss?:p

Mafan
08-09-2007, 07:19 PM
wah liew all the hdy lao jiao come out talk cock laio

ProfessorOokami
08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Old wolf (with respect)... you still going strong, sniffing around here arh? Still patronising your old flame in town for your rub down and tcss?

Yaloh, that old flame is still in "close contact" with me, even she had changed HC, I will follow her :D and not TCSS but SCSS [suck cock shiok shiok] :p

BTW, new value in life. Look at my new signature, you will know.

MrDevil
09-09-2007, 01:36 AM
The speakers next to the stage is choke full of people who are high. Be forewarned, U can be deaf if U stand next to it.

Your heart could pump out too.

Food:
The food IMHO is not good because they would always serve me either a plate of fried chicken strips or mango which is not tasty at all.

It is a disco and food is the last thing in everyone mind to order at that time.

Drinks:
I always have bottled beers when I was here, if I remember correctly, it was about 5 bottles for 1000 baht together with the food.

Damage:
It does not cost much to send here because I would be accompany by a lady which I already had when I arrive here. Always around 1500 to 2000 bahts as I sometimes bought the 100 baht beads for the singers. The ladies accompanying U always sign on the slip, don't really know what it means and I don't bother.

It shows your lady know the people well and will save you 10% but it is more for her to have face. Next round, put your signature there and say hello to the Manager will save you more.

Crowd:
The people who visit this joints are usually older people like me, not much youngsters there at all, got Malaysians, local Thais and Singaporeans.

Ladies:
There are always a few tables where there are only girls around, mostly FL or ladies who are not booked at the farm.

Foreign cheongster is their main targeted customer whereby local thais don't really feel wecome there. The FL are there for hunting or acting prey to be hunted.

Language spoken:
English, Hokkien, Thai, Chinese, no worries, the bouncers speak all these languages.

I got one incident there where I was pulled to one side by a bouncer who was about to hit me as I brought in a camera which I was not aware that I cannot bring. They always frisk me when I visit. Luckily one of the bouncer just told me to delete all the photos which I did. He also say that camera phones are allowed. I wonder why a camera phone can but a camera cannot. Hence on my last visit I brought my N95 to take video but alamak, battery not enough and only managed to take 2 videos only. :mad:

The last thing their bouncer will do is to hit a customer, unless you are creating a mess there.

Summary
Of course U must visit there if U are in Hatyai. I always visit here whenever I am in Hatyai as the show is really good. Besides this place, IMHO, there are really limited places where good entertainment can be found here.

We always missed their show as we usually reach around 12am local time. If you cheong enough, you will find many other good entertainment. Most bros did shared lots of their experience too.

dream888
09-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi MrDevil

My last 3 visits to Hatyai were alone, hence did not dare to cheong elsewhere, its been more than 4 mths since I went Hatyai because my regular tirak has disappeared and also on account of so many negative bombing news. If I remember correctly, the shows will start from 10pm or 1030pm. So any samsters who wishes to catch the show, do remember to come before this timing.

My 1st 2 visit, I did went to Kiss Channel and Hi So. Not really a pub/disco hopper hence when I reach a pub or disco, I always stay at the one joint throughout the evening.

In regards to the food, I was given no choice as they always serve me either the mango or the chicken strips, maybe I could say no, don't really know.

Actually the camera thing is my own fault, I always carry it around, their big sign board outside clearly indicate no camera yet I still bring, it is only on the 3rd occasion when I visit Paragon that I took out the camera as I always forget to take pictures.

Now that Tiger Air is no longer flying there, I don't think I can stand the 14 hrs bus journey but after my last 2 visits to Bangkok, in terms of costs and enjoyment (get to be a rabbit for the whole afternoon and evening), Hatyai is way better. So might consider. See how lah.

stiffneck
11-09-2007, 06:51 AM
FYI the bus journey is now 15 plus hours to Hatyai and 14 plus hours back due to the checks by JBJ.

stiffneck
11-09-2007, 07:03 AM
To all my Bros in SBF,

I think i will stop cheonging in Hatyai cus i think i have found someone special in my life!

If all goes well that is!:p

But as we all know the journy will be a long one.:o

sibaysong4u
11-09-2007, 12:35 PM
To all my Bros in SBF,

I think i will stop cheonging in Hatyai cus i think i have found someone special in my life!
Finally U join the A Club....then u going to retired now:( :D

badboyo
11-09-2007, 03:06 PM
newbie going hatyai..
recommendations for hotel,ktv n disco... what time can we book the gals and what time they will be leaving the next day?? whats the rate for overnight??

badboyo
11-09-2007, 03:12 PM
new season,sakura grand view and pavillion hotels.. which of these hotels are near see kim yong farm or channivet farm??

KLKOOL
12-09-2007, 02:57 AM
To all my Bros in SBF,

If all goes well that is!:p

But as we all know the journy will be a long one.:o

Goodluck my brother. Will still call on you when I am down in SG.

Mafan
12-09-2007, 07:24 PM
newbie going hatyai..
recommendations for hotel,ktv n disco... what time can we book the gals and what time they will be leaving the next day?? whats the rate for overnight??

new season,sakura grand view and pavillion hotels.. which of these hotels are near see kim yong farm or channivet farm??

HDY very small nia so any of these is near. There is only 1 disco most ppl go which is paragon. KTV is the place where we find girls, overnite girls will be back at farm ard 10-12. Depend on the girl what time she want to leave, good feeling she leave 11-12 no feeling 6am. For SKY u can try Merlin 450-500 Neo-O 650-700 garden home not sure. CV wah this one i dont know man. The lao jiao will tell u me still newbie in HDY. my lao da KLKOOL pm him hahahahaha

smoothsoul
12-09-2007, 08:19 PM
hi guys just need help have anyone of you guys see her at lee garden

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/2716/28042007001dl4.jpg

regards

pussyman72
12-09-2007, 08:25 PM
HDY very small nia so any of these is near. There is only 1 disco most ppl go which is paragon. KTV is the place where we find girls, overnite girls will be back at farm ard 10-12. Depend on the girl what time she want to leave, good feeling she leave 11-12 no feeling 6am. For SKY u can try Merlin 450-500 Neo-O 650-700 garden home not sure. CV wah this one i dont know man. The lao jiao will tell u me still newbie in HDY. my lao da KLKOOL pm him hahahahaha

if i recall correctly garden home around 580 to 600 plus for new wing. the new wing not really new wing anymore hehehe :D

KLKOOL
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
The lao jiao will tell u me still newbie in HDY. my lao da KLKOOL pm him hahahahaha

No wonder i sneezing just now. Me also Newbie le. Should ask ppl like PM72. Anyway, IMHO, i think pick the best hotel for your budget, HDY so small, easy to get to the farms. Cheers.

Mafan
12-09-2007, 09:51 PM
No wonder i sneezing just now. Me also Newbie le. Should ask ppl like PM72. Anyway, IMHO, i think pick the best hotel for your budget, HDY so small, easy to get to the farms. Cheers.

Me nvr miss u :p Lastest hotel in HDY. launch 1 mth back Mayflower hotel, room almost same as Neo-O, in-room safe, wireless(wasnt up yet when i was there), 1 st nearer to Lee Garden compare to New Season. Same price as New Season was told 850 by travel agent. Lao da do let me know the date early cause need to apply leave and buy bus tick cause last min scare cannot get tick.

uktips
12-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I visited Hatyai many times and stayed in Lee Garden Plaza (the tallest building). I booked a gal from the massage centre at the 7th floor (may bit 6th). This gal from northen thai and she is 26+ yo and had a boy at home town. I liked her massage so much so that I visited the same hotel for 6 times !!!! I will book her massage for 2 hours for afternoon and another 2 hours at nite. Actually most of the time we are TCSS as we already fren and had built trust. But to help her, I still paid the full price + tips.

During my first visit, I was impressed by her skills and look. At the end of massage I asked if she willing to spent a nite with me, but i failed. I even offer a price of 8000 bath for a ST but got rejected from her. She told me though she had separated from he ex-husband, she will only earned the money thru massage, but not other ways. She earned my respect.

Since then, I will fly to hatyat almost every quarter (alone la). I din not go to any farm but juz enjoy her massage and TCSS. Of coz la, pink lady just next lane and 5 mins walking distance. After her afternoon massage, I will go to pink lady to enjoy a bonking session.

During my 6th visit to her, during our nite session, as usual, i ordered some snacks, beers, thai fried kueh tiah to room service. After some beer session, we started with some touching, hug, kissing her cheeks, hair (different feeling oh). She was abit shy and resistant initially, but believe she also need some sex after separated from ex-husband. Finally we ended up with a good, romantic, sextifying bonking experience. After the session, she washed up and left. Guess ? I paid her the massage session only, she dint not ask for anything else from me !!!

Since the bombing threat and security concerns over at hatyat, think Tiger has stopped the routine flight from spore. I will miss her but was hesitate to take 15 hours bus to visit her. Hope those bro in Penang or north malaysia can visit her to try her massage and help her.

You can PM me for her name and number. You must stay in the Lee garden hotel, she cant go to other hoter for massage. That is their rules.

uktips
12-09-2007, 11:49 PM
I visited Hatyai many times and stayed in Lee Garden Plaza (the tallest building). I booked a gal from the massage centre at the 7th floor (may bit 6th). This gal (look 8/10, shape 7/10, boobs 33B) from northen thai and she is 26+ yo and had a boy at home town. I liked her massage so much so that I visited the same hotel for 6 times !!!! I will book her massage for 2 hours for afternoon and another 2 hours at nite. Actually most of the time we are TCSS as we already fren and had built trust. But to help her, I still paid the full price + tips.

During my first visit, I was impressed by her skills and look. At the end of massage I asked if she willing to spent a nite with me, but i failed. I even offer a price of 8000 bath for a ST but got rejected from her. She told me though she had separated from he ex-husband, she will only earned the money thru massage, but not other ways. She earned my respect.

Since then, I will fly to hatyat almost every quarter (alone la). I din not go to any farm but juz enjoy her massage and TCSS. Of coz la, pink lady just next lane and 5 mins walking distance. After her afternoon massage, I will go to pink lady to release my load.

During my 6th visit to her, during our nite session, as usual, i ordered some snacks, beers, thai fried kueh tiao for room service. After some beer session, we started with some touching, hug, kissing her cheeks, hair (different feeling oh). She was abit shy and resistant initially, but believe she also need some sex after separated from ex-husband. Finally we ended up with a good, romantic, sextifying bonking experience. After the session, she washed up and left. Guess ? I paid her the massage session only, she dint not ask for anything else from me !!!

Since the bombing threat and security concerns over at hatyat, think Tiger has stopped the routine flight from spore. I will miss her but was hesitate to take 15 hours bus to visit her. Hope those bro in Penang or north malaysia can visit her to try her massage and help her.

You can PM me for her name and number. You must stay in the Lee garden hotel, she cant go to other hotel for massage. That is their rules.

KLKOOL
13-09-2007, 01:31 AM
, wireless(wasnt up yet when i was there), .

BTW, what hotels have wireless or in-room internet now ? Kinda important for me leh ... Mobile e-mail roaming quite expensive :p

pussyman72
13-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Should ask ppl like PM72.

:confused: wah lau u also old bird lei how can u said u newbie. hehehe

cannot ask me lar i know the place i know where to cheong that's all. ask me about the current market over there got problem. i no go to h. city for 1 yr liao.

Also i move base camp to North liao, no excuse to go there. later get kick on the ass ah. even north i only can tell pple go where n play. ask me about where to find woman can forget it lol

I myself also trying to find kang tao in CR :p

Mafan
13-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Wah must be very excited to post 2 times hehe

KLKOOL
13-09-2007, 01:33 AM
: i no go to h. city for 1 yr liao.

I myself also trying to find kang tao in CR :p

Wahliao, then look like the handover is complete liao. All the old gang also move on from HDY. The last one being bro Stiffneck. Sighhhh...

pussyman72
13-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Wahliao, then look like the handover is complete liao. All the old gang also move on from HDY. The last one being bro Stiffneck. Sighhhh...

lol i already handover h. city long time ago liao bro. lol got $$$ i prefer go bkk. h. city is just for old time sick n want to find quite place to be with girl :D

Now it for the newer generation. sometime i go golden mile can hear young chaps talking about h. city lol

if everything are smooth i will spend the rest of my times in the north. so u free wanna come north shoot bird, rats, catch bugs. u can call me lol i bring u go catch n shoot :p

pussyman72
13-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Wah must be very excited to post 2 times hehe

hehehe think he miss the girl alot :D

smoothsoul
13-09-2007, 06:44 PM
hi guys need help have you guys see her in HD around lee garden if yes pls need her contact,i lost it name is (Ah Lek)
http://community.webshots.com/album/560676581fGlvsC

Mafan
13-09-2007, 09:12 PM
BTW, what hotels have wireless or in-room internet now ? Kinda important for me leh ... Mobile e-mail roaming quite expensive :p

Till now i know only golden crown(which u have to pay), New season and mayflower(not sure wireless ok laio bo).

yinyang
14-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Till now i know only golden crown(which u have to pay), New season and mayflower(not sure wireless ok laio bo).
..hotels have wireless or in-room internet now ? Kinda important for me leh ... Mobile e-mail roaming quite expensive
Add SGV, free wireless in lobby (near cafe). But signal sucks, from my last year's experience. Better luck hand signal to puyings. Also got 1 free PC near reception (but some ppl just hog the damn thing.... very slow besides).

Dunno about new Mayflower, but NSeasons works like a dream ensuite (bring your own lan cable, sometimes they are out). Nothing beats privacy in room, work or private. Mobile e-roaming will bankrupt you in no time.

Klkool, dejavu hdy come xmas? It's been awhile for you, so pls dun get lost by asking for directions in hanyu hehehehe:p

sibaysong4u
14-09-2007, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=stiffneck;2266632I think i will stop cheonging in Hatyai [/QUOTE]

Bros SN,wan 2 cheong H City b4 27 Oct????

KLKOOL
14-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Add SGV, free wireless in lobby (near cafe). But signal sucks, from my last year's experience. Better luck hand signal to puyings. Also got 1 free PC near reception (but some ppl just hog the damn thing.... very slow besides).

Klkool, dejavu hdy come xmas? It's been awhile for you, so pls dun get lost by asking for directions in hanyu hehehehe:p
Thanks for the update bro YY.

SGV cannot already i think. They do not maintain the room. Unless they renovate recently.

Looks like eithwe NS or GC lorr like that. Dun worry la, i have my ex-Tirak there mah... i think directions will still not get lost .. kekekekeke.

Mafan
14-09-2007, 06:51 PM

SGV cannot already i think. They do not maintain the room. Unless they renovate recently.

Looks like eithwe NS or GC lorr like that. Dun worry la, i have my ex-Tirak there mah... i think directions will still not get lost .. kekekekeke.

My lao da is here so i wouldnt get lost too hehe.

serembanmen
14-09-2007, 07:25 PM

What is NS and GS?? I am going to hatyai next week muahahaha u free???
Go CP never have chance ti meet u

stiffneck
14-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Bros SN,wan 2 cheong H City b4 27 Oct????

Sorry Bro but have to stop cheonging for the sake of my dear.

Maybe if things do not work out between me and my love, then and only then will i consider ......................................sorry.

stiffneck
14-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Goodluck my brother. Will still call on you when I am down in SG.

No prolem Bro. As long as the timing is good.

And i will need all the luck i can get after the shit that bastard (you and my Bros should know who that Fucker is) had given me.

Never had i had the feeling of being loved more the the love that i am giving.

For the first time in my life i am thinking of getting married :eek: And never had i even thought about having a kid but for the sake of her i think i will have too.

But like i had said before the road is going to be a very very very long one.

Hopefully it will have a good ending...........................................: confused:

stiffneck
14-09-2007, 09:42 PM

New Season and Golden Crown.

Like what you put on your sig but the opp is true for me when they call me their "boyfriend-husband" i will tell them i am their "cag" or "look ka"(customer) kekekekekekke!!!!

Take care and hope you have a bonking good trip.

stiffneck
14-09-2007, 09:49 PM

NS is a good bet if you have problem getting a room i can intro you to Pi Oik and Pi Bee. You can book on line but it will be 10 baht more then a hotel voucher.

860baht is what i am paying and can even chose the room but do not know if they can offer the same for you! If you do not book with a hotel voucher you can just sign for it at the end of your stay.

KLKOOL
14-09-2007, 11:54 PM

Then come again lorr, if at first you dun succeed... bring west along kekekekeke

KLKOOL
15-09-2007, 12:02 AM
NS is a good bet if you have problem getting a room i can intro you to Pi Oik and Pi Bee. You can book on line but it will be 10 baht more then a hotel voucher.

860baht is what i am paying and can even chose the room but do not know if they can offer the same for you! If you do not book with a hotel voucher you can just sign for it at the end of your stay.

Thanks for the info bro. Will SMS u if i need help. Forget the past, look to the future.

Good Luck

Red_Tirak1099
15-09-2007, 01:34 AM
And i will need all the luck i can get after the shit that bastard (you and my Bros should know who that Fucker is) had given me.

Bro stiffneck, I agree with bro KLKOOL you should look forward....what's done cannot be undone. You were 欢喜甘愿 helping a friend....bro T75 & Amue did not have it easy too, they have been suffering so no point dwelling on the past. I wish you all the best & I believe GOD will bless pple like you who help his friends. May the near future turn out the way you wish it. Take care bro.

KLKOOL
15-09-2007, 03:09 AM
You were 欢喜甘愿 helping a friend....bro T75 & Amue did not have it easy too, they have been suffering so no point dwelling on the past.

Wah Chim... u know so much.. I wonder if i know u .. :confused: :rolleyes:

lameboy83
15-09-2007, 03:32 AM
Any Bros out here going there on 22nd sep 2007 ? I & 1 of my friend going there by plane . planning 2 stay at sakura mai hotel (new sakura ) any lobang out there 2 intro ?

serembanmen
15-09-2007, 12:18 PM
New Season and Golden Crown.

Like what you put on your sig but the opp is true for me when they call me their "boyfriend-husband" i will tell them i am their "cag" or "look ka"(customer) kekekekekekke!!!!

Take care and hope you have a bonking good trip.

My SIGN is just remind me when i go cheong co's , I always soft heart with them, onces they tell me their problem, i like to act like hero and help them. Don't say they cheat, they just earn a living and we just like turtle fish loh!!!!! wat to do?? you should look for more gal dun stick to 1, so u always have spare tyre!!!
smalld and west know my whole story muahahahaha

pussyman72
15-09-2007, 03:27 PM
My SIGN is just remind me when i go cheong co's , I always soft heart with them, onces they tell me their problem, i like to act like hero and help them. Don't say they cheat, they just earn a living and we just like turtle fish loh!!!!! wat to do?? you should look for more gal dun stick to 1, so u always have spare tyre!!!
smalld and west know my whole story muahahahaha

well as i always tell bros here n in my forum. dont blame the girl from cheating u. blame ourself for believing them and provide them what they need.

So dont have high expectation back from them. maybe good sex for few mths then bye bye from them.

it takes to hands to claps. that is what i feel about this kind of relationship or just customer relationship.

as what this bro said lol get spare type when lost one still got one to go with hehehe.

Anyway found this video in youtube. I think this is hiso ba i never been there before so bros here can verify it. If is true then new bros who plan go to hatyai can go see see also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANxw1H-QY0

another youtube on hatyai odean area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-R3BaOX4Y0

another one farang video in hatyai hehehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3wnH-T4VY

dream888
15-09-2007, 08:06 PM
I always go to New Season, it cost me 850 baht, now thinking of going back for old time sake. So how is Hatyai now, any people here went there recently? Btw, my regular girl just call me now she is working in Malaysia. For those Maesai girls who can speak Chinese, their Mymmar passport cannot come to Singapore is it? Anybody can advise?

pussyman72
15-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I always go to New Season, it cost me 850 baht, now thinking of going back for old time sake. So how is Hatyai now, any people here went there recently? Btw, my regular girl just call me now she is working in Malaysia. For those Maesai girls who can speak Chinese, their Mymmar passport cannot come to Singapore is it? Anybody can advise?

u mean myamar girls ah. yes they need to apply visa inorder to come to singapore.

Orica
16-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Was in HDY for 2 days for R&R last week
Went to Pink Hotel with my kaki as this was recommended

Place is nice and setup like Poseidon
Brought to see the girls and surprise to see my ex-gl girl there

I think she still remember me and smile at me.
So want to rekindle old times sake and call for her

Hold hands go up to rooms, start chit-chat after life in SIN
Gave me a good shower, BBBJ and kissing passionately and made some good love

She told me quite a numer of her friends work in SIN also came here
Anyway told her to call me if back in BKK as myself in staying there

Summary, i think BKK is a better place than in HDY

KLKOOL
16-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Another comparison between HDY and BKK, there is no comparison. Both offer different attraction - One is a Commercial Capital of Sex and the other a Laid-back Backwater Town... :rolleyes:

pussyman72
16-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Another comparison between HDY and BKK, there is no comparison. Both offer different attraction - One is a Commercial Capital of Sex and the other a Laid-back Backwater Town... :rolleyes:

I agree with what bro KLKOOK said. bkk n hdy is diff in many way. It depend what the cheongster want to have.

Cannot use apple compare to orange cos they are not the same.

Raidster1
16-09-2007, 08:12 PM
yup, its between a big city and a small town.

dream888
16-09-2007, 08:22 PM
For me, the main difference are the girls, Hatyai is really laid back and cheaper while Bangkok is bustling with crowds and so many options for any cheongsters to choose from. All type of poisons are available.

Hi Pussyman, so how do I apply for a Visa for her but I do know that her passport might be "bought" as the age is about 6 years older than what she is now. So any possible damage to me if I request for Visa on behalf.

bestbest
16-09-2007, 09:09 PM
IMHO, there are at least two differences. Traditonal massage in Hdy is much cheaper but mi favourite big head prawns are more expensive. When asked why, the lady boss (of the seafood restaurant opposite Pink Lady) gave me dozens of reasons.

pussyman72
16-09-2007, 10:19 PM
For me, the main difference are the girls, Hatyai is really laid back and cheaper while Bangkok is bustling with crowds and so many options for any cheongsters to choose from. All type of poisons are available.

Hi Pussyman, so how do I apply for a Visa for her but I do know that her passport might be "bought" as the age is about 6 years older than what she is now. So any possible damage to me if I request for Visa on behalf.

for how to apply i dont know. i only know they need visa.

KLKOOL
17-09-2007, 01:13 AM

Bro, IMHO, dun take the risk. You get into trouble and the gal also. JAIL is a high possibility. SG Immigration not like Thai, cannot pay to get out one. Cheers

Mafan
17-09-2007, 01:37 AM
IMHO, there are at least two differences. Traditonal massage in Hdy is much cheaper but mi favourite big head prawns are more expensive. When asked why, the lady boss (of the seafood restaurant opposite Pink Lady) gave me dozens of reasons.

Bro. seafood around Lee Garden is chopping ppl de...... try ai yo forgot how to spell hehe bro here dont mind, 1 is behind golden crown. the other is near garden home beside the long kang, long nvr go there forgot laio hahaha maybe wait for lao da KLKOOL or lao jiao PM72 tell u ba hehe me only newbie in hdy.

And i have being to BKK the message price is the same ler. Went to 1 near Big O or dont know what O lar charge is the same just the girl is younger and bo luk. Some ppl love HDY just because there is lesser car and feel more relax then BKK where u will see car here and there, ppl walkng very fast.

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 01:55 AM
maybe wait for lao da KLKOOL or lao jiao PM72 tell u ba hehe me only newbie in hdy.

:confused: i not lao jiao lar wah lau. been there many times doesnt make make old bird. there is uncle know this place better then me lei. lol

Anyway i think i know the place u talking about near garden home. as for the GC i think i seen it b4. dont really go there anyway GC area is Kim yong area.

I dont eat seafood so i dont go this places :D i either go market eat else eat at home.

DeepFuuk
17-09-2007, 03:07 AM
Wonder if anyone has driven from Singapore to Bangkok. Can share your experience as I am thinking about doing that.

Of course, I hope to stop over to explore places like hatyai on the way up to bangkok.

Are there any restrictions and any fees for Singapore registered cars entering Thailand?

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 05:43 AM
Wonder if anyone has driven from Singapore to Bangkok. Can share your experience as I am thinking about doing that.

Of course, I hope to stop over to explore places like hatyai on the way up to bangkok.

Are there any restrictions and any fees for Singapore registered cars entering Thailand?

im not sure it a good idea to drive to bkk from the south since it messy over in the thai south at the moment.

serembanmen
17-09-2007, 10:10 AM

1st, Sin- BKT ( 9 hours) .when u reach Bukit kayu hitam (boader of thai-malaysia) buy an insurance for 60 days ( appox; 50 sin) then travel up to hatyai ( 45 minute). Then travel along the highway toward suratthani-champun or u can stop over nakronsitamarat. hatyai to narkronsitamarat ( 7hrs due to lot of check-point). nakron-perchuap(huahin)-samut-sarkron-bangkok appox 5hrs.
2nd- don not travel at nite...... u have to stop ur car around 5pm, save for u...

2nd

Red_Tirak1099
17-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Wah Chim... u know so much.. I wonder if i know u ..You know my length, I know your depth :D .....jus kiddin, dont harp on unhappy things......reading the updates here thinking of cheong HDY back

badboyo
17-09-2007, 11:28 AM
my thanks to bro MAFAN.. I'll be goin hatyai on 1st oct till 4 oct so yr info on places / timing and such is much appreciated.. thanks a bunch.. will post a fr upon return from said trip... btw anyone know if pavillion hotel is any good? luxurious or not.. nice room or not.... etc... thanks.. for any feedback...
badboyo..

KLKOOL
17-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Anyway i think i know the place u talking about near garden home. as for the GC i think i seen it b4. dont really go there anyway GC area is Kim yong area.

I dont eat seafood so i dont go this places :D i either go market eat else eat at home.

Kekeke. Ya Ya. The blady place near garden home, always chop head one. Too manyb tourists. But if u head into other parts of the town with your puying, seafood can get very cheap :p

Actually, most important difference between HDY and BKK, is no Jap/Korean Tourists and no Farangs ...

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Kekeke. Ya Ya. The blady place near garden home, always chop head one. Too manyb tourists. But if u head into other parts of the town with your puying, seafood can get very cheap :p

Actually, most important difference between HDY and BKK, is no Jap/Korean Tourists and no Farangs ...

lol well so long we go tourist spot eat or buy things confirm kanna chop like carrot. lol no matter how smart we slash price u still kanna chop :D

odean area at nite can eat but price is too high. they earn tourist money de. normally i eat outside sky there is a small house selling econ rice during lunch time. alot of thai go there buy. just after the small temple before turing to sky. it on the left. food is cheap n very nice. had to go there early ard 11am cos by 1pm everything finish.

else i eat just outside my girl house or outside tourist area. things are cheaper. anyway cant share any info on seafood cos i dont eat seafood. heheh anyway now i dont eat in h. city lol i eat in north, things are much cheaper, 30 baht for 3 dish lol. longan 1kg 20 baht hehehehe. bbq 1 person only 58 baht :P

lol bro KLKOOL is right, h. city major customer still my n sg. those farang are there is mostly backpackers hehehe farang mai chop khao khao chop dam dam so they prefer bkk, h city to them is too lay back no fun.

From what i know jp sometime comes to songkhla to book girls. this are offshore workers. once a mth they actually come here to have fun n book girls.

a little bit off track. In Chiangmai if we go night bazzar buy things sure kanna chop but if go to night market during sunday. things are very very cheap. cheaper then night bazzar. how cheap hehehe ok my girl bought a small horse figure for 50 baht in night market but when we in night bazzar it selling ard 300 baht.

Devil73
17-09-2007, 02:50 PM
1 is behind golden crown...

Bro, that one is Here Kui seafood:)

ProfessorOokami
17-09-2007, 03:05 PM
lol well so long we go tourist spot eat or buy things confirm kanna chop like carrot. lol no matter how smart we slash price u still kanna chop

odean area at nite can eat but price is too high. they earn tourist money de. normally i eat outside sky there is a small house selling econ rice during lunch time. alot of thai go there buy. just after the small temple before turing to sky. it on the left. food is cheap n very nice. had to go there early ard 11am cos by 1pm everything finish.

else i eat just outside my girl house or outside tourist area. things are cheaper. anyway cant share any info on seafood cos i dont eat seafood. heheh anyway now i dont eat in h. city lol i eat in north, things are much cheaper, 30 baht for 3 dish lol. longan 1kg 20 baht hehehehe. bbq 1 person only 58 baht

lol bro KLKOOL is right, h. city major customer still my n sg. those farang are there is mostly backpackers hehehe farang mai chop khao khao chop dam dam so they prefer bkk, h city to them is too lay back no fun.

From what i know jp sometime comes to songkhla to book girls. this are offshore workers. once a mth they actually come here to have fun n book girls.

a little bit off track. In Chiangmai if we go night bazzar buy things sure kanna chop but if go to night market during sunday. things are very very cheap. cheaper then night bazzar. how cheap hehehe ok my girl bought a small horse figure for 50 baht in night market but when we in night bazzar it selling ard 300 baht.

Good info Bro PM72.

Eventhough HDY is not my happy hunting ground, well to know more is not a setback leh. My last trip to Chiangmai was many years ago, so...now kit therng mak mak :o

Any good info on Danuk which I find it more lively than HDY? Yeah, HDY is not a farang infested place, they prefer Phuket and Krabi instead. Of course Pattaya too where all those puying darm-darm are aplenty:D

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Good info Bro PM72.

Eventhough HDY is not my happy hunting ground, well to know more is not a setback leh. My last trip to Chiangmai was many years ago, so...now kit therng mak mak

Any good info on Danuk which I find it more lively than HDY? Yeah, HDY is not a farang infested place, they prefer Phuket and Krabi instead. Of course Pattaya too where all those puying darm-darm are aplenty:D

Compare now n 10 yrs ago Hdy have change alot. So i cannot said it lay back just diff style and cater for asia tourist like my n sg.

Farang will view it as lay back to them.

hehehe think bros here can share alot on danuk since it near near to boarder. The last time i went to Danuk was 12yrs ago, at that time the place is not as hot as now. still have hotel but the room smells and i remember i check in one of the hotel n see bedsheet got blood and have holes :rolleyes:

Try the girls there, the girl was just bearly 18 yo. think ard 16. i also dont know when i book them. ask okt also said 18 lol at that time i green bird

yinyang
17-09-2007, 04:35 PM
..so long we go tourist spot eat or buy things
Not surprised. Applys to all places, not just hdy. Plain and simple consumer economics at work, location etc. Just like your chiangmai touristy night bazaar example.
..just diff style and cater for asia tourist like my n sg.
..prefer Phuket and Krabi instead. Of course Pattaya too where all those puying darm-darm are aplenty
Darn right. Different market segment, besides obvious cosmopolitan bkk there's the beach thingy farangs are into. See the (unfortunate) mix of 50 foreign fatalities on tragic phuket crash yesterday? Even inland chiangmai with its own charms draws kweilos. So the odd kweilo in hdy stands out.. And if more kweilos, we'll start to see beer bars, AGGs and puyings dam2;). Instead of fairer types caling out "ah hiah"... will be "hi hansum.. where you cum from?".. omg. shades of khao san, nana

stronger
17-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi guys, anyone knew ah lek from swuay kim leong or chang yi buey? Is she still working?

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Instead of fairer types caling out "ah hiah"... will be "hi hansum.. where you cum from?".. omg. shades of khao san, nana

lol buay tahan the way u said kekekeke. u make me horny lei YY lol ;) but i go FL for 2 days liao lol

AHGONG
17-09-2007, 06:14 PM
hmm......seems like HDY still beri happening hoh :D so anyone going on Oct? if so, do drop me a PM. :p

Mafan
17-09-2007, 07:36 PM

I drove once to BKK and took a plane back lol. cause help a frd to drive his car there to scrape . Drove to thai boarder took me 12hrs cause me lu. After boarder there is ppl selling insurance small booth beside shop ard 300-500 each last 30 days or 45 forgot. Then i think the custom need to collect 20 baht. and form malaysia to thai customer there is another small booth after Duty free, to check ur log card. After custom get a map from 7-11, Remenber NVR drive at nite cause that day i try damm jia liat almost accident. and very careful of those lorry driver dont think they got license.

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 08:06 PM
I drove once to BKK and took a plane back lol. cause help a frd to drive his car there to scrape . Drove to thai boarder took me 12hrs cause me lu. After boarder there is ppl selling insurance small booth beside shop ard 300-500 each last 30 days or 45 forgot. Then i think the custom need to collect 20 baht. and form malaysia to thai customer there is another small booth after Duty free, to check ur log card. After custom get a map from 7-11, Remenber NVR drive at nite cause that day i try damm jia liat almost accident. and very careful of those lorry driver dont think they got license.

think after major road there is no lights so harder to see and lorry drivers drive their trucks like sport car.

seen alot of accident when im in up north and eastern thailand. driving in thailand had to becareful. drivers there really drive very fast.

Up north just outside my girl's house, trucks at nite drive at least 100km n more. when i said truck means really really big trucks some even have trailer x 2 n driving at a speed of 120.

So be careful if wanna drive in thailand. as what bros here advice best to stop driving after sunset. so plan ahead where u wanna stop so u know. unless u know the road well and drive like a thai. :)

dream888
17-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Bro, IMHO, dun take the risk. You get into trouble and the gal also. JAIL is a high possibility. SG Immigration not like Thai, cannot pay to get out one. Cheers

Thks for the advise, now she disappeared again, so no need to say any more. Her Hp not operating again. Ya driving to Thailand is really a hassle, I ride up to Hatyai once and the hassle of crossing that border with the certification about your vehicle is darn troublesome so IMHO don't bother.

DeepFuuk
17-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks serembanmen, mafan and pussyman72,

for the advice on driving up to Thailand.

I know it would be more troublesome and cost more than flying to bangkok but I wanna try something different. After working my ass off to feed my car, it is time I make it work a little more than just driving around sg or malaysia...
;)

Tried to but unable to post pics in my replies, must be due to my newbie status on this forum. Can help up my points so that I can start posting pics, thanks...

KLKOOL
17-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Thks for the advise, now she disappeared again, so no need to say any more. Her Hp not operating again. .

Always happens. Anyway, your intentions were good :p

ProfessorOokami
17-09-2007, 09:23 PM
think after major road there is no lights so harder to see and lorry drivers drive their trucks like sport car.

seen alot of accident when im in up north and eastern thailand. driving in thailand had to becareful. drivers there really drive very fast.

Up north just outside my girl's house, trucks at nite drive at least 100km n more. when i said truck means really really big trucks some even have trailer x 2 n driving at a speed of 120.

So be careful if wanna drive in thailand. as what bros here advice best to stop driving after sunset. so plan ahead where u wanna stop so u know. unless u know the road well and drive like a thai.

Yeah, I remember that during my trip to Chiangmai, I boarded an express bus, departing from BKK [Ekamai?? I forgot which bus depot] at around 2355 hrs and reaching Chiangmai at 0500 hrs :eek: 750 km done within 5.5 hours.

I gathered later that most truck and bus drivers used to take designer pills [like those for feng-tao, but this particular type let the driver dont feng tao - only keep their head straight:p ] called something like "YA BA" ???

Not to mention driving at night within Thailand, even travelling at night is frightening for me.

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks serembanmen, mafan and pussyman72,

for the advice on driving up to Thailand.

I know it would be more troublesome and cost more than flying to bangkok but I wanna try something different. After working my ass off to feed my car, it is time I make it work a little more than just driving around sg or malaysia...
;)

Tried to but unable to post pics in my replies, must be due to my newbie status on this forum. Can help up my points so that I can start posting pics, thanks...

If you intend to drive in the nite or during the day. whenever there are cars or trucks sticking too close to u. let them pass first. dont speed with them. if u not sure the road try not to over take the cars sometime some cb drivers dont want to let u pass n they speed up, opps also incoming car u get stuck very high chance get accident de. so be extra careful. speaking from exp. lol but now im the cb driver there =P

also when driving in the nite if u see opps car coming just turn off ur high beam. Remember to turn on ur high beam after that. sometime got pple walking on the road de.

I still recall yrs ago when i was with my ex. i went up to maesai driving in the nite from the airport. on the way there i never turn on the high beam. whatever reason something told me to turn on. when i turn on i got a shock kids were playing on the road with their dog. Lucky i turn on if not sure bang them.

So drive slow n enjoy ur trip. plan ur route first so u know which road to go to. remember the highway code. u should not miss ur road if u remember which code to go to.

if u need map just give me a PM. i can pass u my maps. hmm think is with me not sure i brought it back to singapore. never mind just pm if u need i should have a spare around.

Cheers
PM72

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Not to mention driving at night within Thailand, even travelling at night is frightening for me.

I once saw a trailer truck in the highway heading towards korat. it crash landed into a big drain between the highway. all the goods fall off n u can see the driver climbing out.

scarry lol

pussyman72
17-09-2007, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=DeepFuuk;2280880]driving up to Thailand. [QUOTE]

oh another thing i forgot be extra extra careful on those motorcycle. nb they drive as if the road belong to their grandfather.............

motorcycle accident is the highest rate in thailand. just 1 week ago my girl's friend die in a motor accident in bkk. even my gf ex bf's girlfriend die in the motor accident just 1 day b4 the wedding and she was preg.

Mafan
17-09-2007, 11:20 PM
i was 2 cm away from the lorry in front of me and 5cm from the rear when try to over take from the left side. u will spot those lorry no worry cause their lorry are so damm bloody bright hahahaha DeepFuuk try to go HDY first then try BKK the distance from sg to hdy is ard 1k km from hdy to bkk is 950km but 10x more dangerous.

pussyman72
18-09-2007, 01:47 AM
i was 2 cm away from the lorry in front of me and 5cm from the rear when try to over take from the left side. u will spot those lorry no worry cause their lorry are so damm bloody bright hahahaha DeepFuuk try to go HDY first then try BKK the distance from sg to hdy is ard 1k km from hdy to bkk is 950km but 10x more dangerous.

hdy is small compare to bkk and the road in h. city are not so crowded compare to bkk.... :rolleyes:

bkk traffic jam pack, drive there slightly diff also. some lane not open during certain hours if i remember and bus lane traveling diff direction unlike singapore bus n car traveling in the same direction.

dont know bkk road also problem cos if go wrong place had to turn a big round to reach back the place u want. if stuck in the jam worst sure buay tahan. i use to stay in watana when i in bkk, i went to secon square to meet a friend. going there was ez cos was b4 pple knock off from work but when i left the place at 6 plus pm nb i was stuck in jam for 1 hr plus almost 2hr. lucky i never drive lol i take taxi so i sleep in the cab while the driver keep sighing. lol

kwanteen
19-09-2007, 01:11 AM
uncle pussy....how's hdy now?? long time no go there liao leh....sigh...:confused: :(

Mafan
19-09-2007, 03:02 AM
hdy is small compare to bkk and the road in h. city are not so crowded compare to bkk.... :rolleyes:

bkk traffic jam pack, drive there slightly diff also. some lane not open during certain hours if i remember and bus lane traveling diff direction unlike singapore bus n car traveling in the same direction.

dont know bkk road also problem cos if go wrong place had to turn a big round to reach back the place u want. if stuck in the jam worst sure buay tahan. i use to stay in watana when i in bkk, i went to secon square to meet a friend. going there was ez cos was b4 pple knock off from work but when i left the place at 6 plus pm nb i was stuck in jam for 1 hr plus almost 2hr. lucky i never drive lol i take taxi so i sleep in the cab while the driver keep sighing. lol

Bro next time i reco u take train back faster hehe

pussyman72
19-09-2007, 03:28 AM
Bro next time i reco u take train back faster hehe

Oo lol yea that time i was new in bkk ma. so dont know how to go ard.

pussyman72
19-09-2007, 03:32 AM
uncle pussy....how's hdy now?? long time no go there liao leh....sigh...

wah big bro come in liao :D where have u been? call snake n the rest for kopi lei. long time no meet kopi liao.

I also dont know, had not been there for almost a yr. even my spare tire in h. city have come to singapore and married liao. so had to find new spare if were to go there again. hmm maybe we should activate the H. reservist soldiers for mass invasion again. lol all now go north, central.

joker and the rest are busy. jaeger also not free. xilver too bz with his things up north. lol

u still go CNX ah. I this weekend flying up.

Anyway planning for a dinner with the old bros. will keep u updated.

Joeblackcat88
24-09-2007, 01:10 PM
does brothers here know where can i get a map of dan nok? planning to travel there soon. Been searching high and low but seems like there is no available source. Will be travelling there alone so a map there is an essential thing for me,hope brothers here can help me, thanks in advance

KLKOOL
25-09-2007, 03:24 PM
does brothers here know where can i get a map of dan nok? planning to travel there soon. Been searching high and low but seems like there is no available source. Will be travelling there alone so a map there is an essential thing for me,hope brothers here can help me, thanks in advance

Danoooook is soooooo small, u dun need Map la... :D

Raidster1
25-09-2007, 06:25 PM
its the town closest to thailand/malaysia border.

Red_Tirak1099
26-09-2007, 10:01 AM
its the town closest to thailand/malaysia border.This one is what they call cowboy town.....no govt one....last time I was there 3 years ago kena ripped off big time, swear never to go ever again :mad:

KLKOOL
26-09-2007, 11:24 AM
This one is what they call cowboy town.....no govt one....last time I was there 3 years ago kena ripped off big time, swear never to go ever again :mad:

Sometimes bad things happen lorr. Its true about the dangers associated with Danok, but action there is not bad :D

bestbest
26-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Hi brosbros,

Any latest on the fastest way to H city from Sg after TigerAir's last flight?

cavemao
27-09-2007, 05:55 PM
bro bestbest, i'm already trying to book a flight on tiger airways with my colleague from 12 oct till 14 oct, any brothers can point to a better lobang than wat tiger airways is offering now (total cost about 250sgd per pax right now)

cavemao
27-09-2007, 06:06 PM
just read the cheong hatyai in 3 days but that edition is 2001, any brothers have any updated editions???

Red_Tirak1099
27-09-2007, 06:50 PM
just read the cheong hatyai in 3 days but that edition is 2001, any brothers have any updated editions???
there is such a guide available? Few yrs ago me, TV & some bros were tossing an idea of publishing such a guide but fell thru due to difference of ideas & amount of investments.....:o

KLKOOL
28-09-2007, 12:18 PM

Based on what I have been told, I think the info on this thread is till update enough, from Hotels, to Puying rates and where to get them .

serembanmen
28-09-2007, 03:36 PM

when are u going??? I can bring u as guide! muahahaha....:D

cavemao
30-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Based on what I have been told, I think the info on this thread is till update enough, from Hotels, to Puying rates and where to get them .

ya i've been reading the thread myself liao anyway, was trying to find suitable cheap air tickets to hat yai but cheapest two way is still tiger airways i think.... 250 per pax....

any idea if i take tour package will be cheaper???

jac6868
30-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi brosbros,

Any latest on the fastest way to H city from Sg after TigerAir's last flight?

I jux came back from KL...At the PuduRaya Bus Station, there are many buses travel to hatyai @ RM40, travel abt 10hrs. Maybe this is any altenative way to reach Hatyai.

bestbest
30-09-2007, 08:47 PM
I jux came back from KL...At the PuduRaya Bus Station, there are many buses travel to hatyai @ RM40, travel abt 10hrs. Maybe this is any altenative way to reach Hatyai.

Thanks a lot for responding. At least you bother to
and also not forgetting bro cavemao...I always have a nostagic feeling for H city. But why then Tiger Air decided to call it a day? Profit, political or whatever reason?

pussyman72
30-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks a lot for responding. At least you bother to
and also not forgetting bro cavemao...I always have a nostagic feeling for H city. But why then Tiger Air decided to call it a day? Profit, political or whatever reason?

bro time to change location :D

bestbest
01-10-2007, 09:41 AM
bro time to change location :D

Ya..may not worth the risk also. May have to look north. Any good recommendation at Chiang Mai btw? Can PM me? Thanks.

pussyman72
01-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Ya..may not worth the risk also. May have to look north. Any good recommendation at Chiang Mai btw? Can PM me? Thanks.

yo bud. im not sure chiang mai where to go. last week during my trip back hom i went to CNX to try out a apnam there. it call suyari complex. girls there average. i manage to grap a 21 yo girl, services not bad. just for 1,300 baht.

i know there is karaoke also but never explore. maybe can check with the CNX regulars hehehehe.

think u go maesai thread take alook. the thread is for south :)

will pm my number to u later.

Cheers
PM72

Mafan
02-10-2007, 01:10 AM
ya i've been reading the thread myself liao anyway, was trying to find suitable cheap air tickets to hat yai but cheapest two way is still tiger airways i think.... 250 per pax....

any idea if i take tour package will be cheaper???

wah bro sure bo 250 ??? very ex ler last time only about 120+

Wah Bro i would rather take bus form SG but if u from KL ok lar but from sg to KL then to HDY about the same price lar or higher. grassland 42 others 40 or below

Ah Ti
02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
wah bro sure bo 250 ??? very ex ler last time only about 120+

Wah Bro i would rather take bus form SG but if u from KL ok lar but from sg to KL then to HDY about the same price lar or higher. grassland 42 others 40 or below

Hi Guys, just check the online booking; tiger air two way to HDY $177 nia.
Really miss my SYT in soi 3,keep thinking if can fly there...she call me every week once or twice, didnt ask
for anything; not even pick up the thousand bh note I mao and drop it in the may flower hotel room, nice girl. especially she is a 8 pt true SYT. Cant forget
the last day with her the 5 solid round....kid teng mak mak..

Red_Tirak1099
02-10-2007, 03:04 PM
HDY brothers, confirm no more TG & Tiger soon? How to cheong HDY like this? :eek:

saintsrsaf
02-10-2007, 03:09 PM
HDY brothers, confirm no more TG & Tiger soon? How to cheong HDY like this? :eek:

Yea confirm tiger no more after 27th OCT,I'll be taking the last flight back hehe. For TG,must transit from BKK. So 27th OCT onwards is either bus or one of my bro suggest cycling in lols.

Red_Tirak1099
02-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Yea confirm tiger no more after 27th OCT,I'll be taking the last flight back hehe. For TG,must transit from BKK. So 27th OCT onwards is either bus or one of my bro suggest cycling in lols.
Walan eh! If muz transit in BKK is too much trouble liao....Airasia still fly from JB to HDY? This is next best option if still available

saintsrsaf
02-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Walan eh! If muz transit in BKK is too much trouble liao....Airasia still fly from JB to HDY? This is next best option if still available

No,Airasia don't fly to HDY from JBH. I now also thinking new place to chiong liao.

jac6868
03-10-2007, 08:28 PM
No,Airasia don't fly to HDY from JBH. I now also thinking new place to chiong liao.

Hi Bros,

Airasia fly from BKK to HDY daily...So for those bros wish to visit HDY via flight, they must transit in BKK to HDY..

Ah Ti
04-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi guys, just checked the online booking, Tigerair returns to HDY $177nia.
How nice if can fly there. Really miss my 8pts syt fr soi 3, that day like kena lottory...Back sg 2 month liao she still call me twice a week, did not ask for anything; nice girl. remember went back to her 'office' with her and drink with all her kakis.. those girls are nice, they even bring out some beer fr kitchen.That night i so mao and back to Mayflower longlum, my thousand bh note drop on room fl she not even touch it, nice girl again.must know she is a true 8pts SYT...Cant forget the last day went with her the 5 solid round, on condition that day , every round good 1/2 hour....sometime every thing so perfect...dont kn good or not, i miss.. kid teng mak mak.

dream888
05-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Paragon disco in Hatyai video, bros enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamsb888

KatoeyLover69
07-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Sunday 7 October 2007 :-

Busted: Hat Yai bomb plot

Security forces have foiled a suspected terrorist plot to wreak havoc in Hat Yai, the commercial capital of Songkhla province, recovering 17 bombs in the city yesterday before they could be detonated.

For more info, please refer to :- ( Posting # 229 )

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2316654&posted=1#post2316654

Mafan
08-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Will be in Hdy from 8/11 to sat or sun depend, drop me a mail if wan to cheong together. LAO DA KLKOOL u very slow ler i put u in China laio me go ahead le hehe.

acid_rxz
08-10-2007, 12:31 PM
HMM bro mafan i will be free on 15 to 25 nov to cheong hat yat as clearing leave
nothing to do in singapore and hereby chio all bros who are free to go pls pm me
if anyone interested k....

axlrose
08-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi bros
Going to HDY this weekend w some friends. As it is my 1st time can ask for some advice? My fren says we'll get gals from somewhere cnt remember where but he says it's around 2000-2200thb for a day. How are the quality usually for this price? How does it work we pick then go jalan jalan already and fuck afterwards? Tips wise how much to give? What activities can i expect? we're a group of guys. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

saintsrsaf
08-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi bros
Going to HDY this weekend w some friends. As it is my 1st time can ask for some advice? My fren says we'll get gals from somewhere cnt remember where but he says it's around 2000-2200thb for a day. How are the quality usually for this price? How does it work we pick then go jalan jalan already and fuck afterwards? Tips wise how much to give? What activities can i expect? we're a group of guys. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

If get from farm normally is 1500-2000. Quality okay lah,some can speak abit of hokkien,english and mandrain but some don't so will be chicken talking to duck. When I book,go back hotel play 1 round,then go jalan jalan and eat then go back one more round,then night go place like paragon to drink for 2-3 hours,then go back 1 round then sleep. next morning wakeup one more round, then if she provide good servive I extend her stay,if want to try new pussy then I will tip 500-700 if service good and ask her go back.

KLKOOL
08-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Will be in Hdy from 8/11 to sat or sun depend, drop me a mail if wan to cheong together. LAO DA KLKOOL u very slow ler i put u in China laio me go ahead le hehe.

Sorry le. Something come up so have to go up NORTH. sigh... :(

Mafan
09-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Hi bros

bro, think best u search back to see what and how u go ard.

If get from farm normally is 1500-2000(1000-3000)nvr go with the tutu driver or will cost more. Quality okay lah,some can speak abit of hokkien,english and mandrain and canotnese but some don't so will be chicken talking to duck. When I book,go back hotel play 1 round,then go jalan jalan and eat then go back one more round,then night go place like paragon to drink for 2-3 hours,then go back 1 round then sleep. next morning wakeup one more round(depend on the gals de some 2 shot only want to go back laio some will stay and let u f, som just stay there till the next day and no f), then if she provide good servive I extend her stay,if want to try new pussy then I will tip 500-700 (tips if service good, buget like me tips is from 100-500 no tips for dead fish) if service good and ask her go back.

Sorry le. Something come up so have to go up NORTH. sigh... :(

wah heng i post big big here ah bo confirm aeroplane by u laio.

axlrose
09-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Thank you bro saintsrsaf. Me just following my friends and they told me gals arnd 2000-2200 dnt for whole day sounds ok lah but hopefully worth the $ hehe wish can get one who speaks english even abit and if damn lucky can get an anal chick hehehe. Wah you can do 4 shots! What's your secret? Me 3 shots the 4th usually nothing come out already leh. How to have more ammo? Any advice what to take and where to buy it from?

pussyman72
09-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Thank you bro saintsrsaf. Me just following my friends and they told me gals arnd 2000-2200 dnt for whole day sounds ok lah but hopefully worth the $ hehe wish can get one who speaks english even abit and if damn lucky can get an anal chick hehehe. Wah you can do 4 shots! What's your secret? Me 3 shots the 4th usually nothing come out already leh. How to have more ammo? Any advice what to take and where to buy it from?

take zine tablet lor. 2000 to 2200 for farm girl?!?! the girls there are 1500 to 2000. okt can tell u alot of bullshit saying this are new girls ah, just come out do ah etc etc...

anyway it for u to find out urself when u there. the more u go the more u understand. :)

as for back job. 1 out of 10 girl "may" do. unless u pay for extra ;) most young girl wont do. maybe the older one will.

not forgeting it not just girls from the north or other part of the country come to h. city n work. girls who use to work in sgp, my especially those who use to work in geylang actually comes to hatyai n work. so this girls will do bj and other stuff. see u heng what kind of product u get when u there.

Some older one ard 30, they let u bang them many time in the nite. see u can tong bo hehehe u no need ask for it. they bascally will be the one making the move. cos they trying their luck hoping u will book them next day. they know guys go there prefer young n swee girls.

Cheers.
PM72

KLKOOL
09-10-2007, 11:29 AM
wah heng i post big big here ah bo confirm aeroplane by u laio.

Peng yew i still will be coming, but the date is either 1st week or 2nd week of Nov le. I buy you beer in SG lorr.

Me either flying back to KL via GZ>BKK>HDY -> Bus to KL OR GZ>SG> -> Bus to KL.

saintsrsaf
09-10-2007, 12:46 PM

No Problem. No secret lar,I'm in my early 20s so 4-5 shots think still ok for now.Might try the blue triangle this time,bro pussyman been telling me eat liao will become superman and shiock shiock hehe. I'll be flying over next week for 8 days =) Enjoy ur trip bro.

axlrose
09-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh me mid 30's so maybe 5x if out hehehe. But will most probably just take skyfruit unless some other suggestions hehehe But now sperm not enough hehehehe. Well me just hope can get a good service / gfe gal. If can get the 1st day will just extend the next :-)

Mafan
09-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Peng yew i still will be coming, but the date is either 1st week or 2nd week of Nov le. I buy you beer in SG lorr.

Me quit drink beer in sg laio ler hehe. wah seems very busy ler. if u happen to be in HDY let me know ba :p

ProfessorOokami
10-10-2007, 06:31 AM

Walaueh, Bro KLK,

Return trip also must go thru HDY :eek: Next time I also plan like that when going to GZ.....Bus to HDY>Flight HDY> BKK > GZ:D

KLKOOL
11-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Me quit drink beer in sg laio ler hehe. wah seems very busy ler. if u happen to be in HDY let me know ba :p

If not then see u in SG lorr... no beer then lim KOPI can mah ...

KLKOOL
11-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Walaueh, Bro KLK,

Return trip also must go thru HDY :eek: Next time I also plan like that when going to GZ.....Bus to HDY>Flight HDY> BKK > GZ

Look like a goot plan mah prof :P

Mafan
11-10-2007, 06:57 PM
If not then see u in SG lorr... no beer then lim KOPI can mah ...

ok u let me know, this trip small group might be 3 perosn nia or rather 2.

yinyang
12-10-2007, 04:20 PM
...this trip small group might be 3 perosn nia or rather 2.
So less competition for puyings? Maybe you can also try that gal (not singer) at Pubb, hehehe

When's your bkk trip for some wedding?:p

Mafan
12-10-2007, 06:56 PM
So less competition for puyings? Maybe you can also try that gal (not singer) at Pubb, hehehe

When's your bkk trip for some wedding?:p

hahaha cancel

powerfuk-bro
13-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Any bro here go to Chaison Hill @ phatthalung to try e natural hot water pool ???

The Oracle
16-10-2007, 04:59 PM
any pretty chicks there? :D

powerfuk-bro
18-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Looks like tiger-air dun fly to hatyai after 27 oct makes this thread die off liao. Not much respond n news of hatyai.

overnighter
21-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Looks like tiger-air dun fly to hatyai after 27 oct makes this thread die off liao. Not much respond n news of hatyai.

Just got back from HDY yesterday after 6 days of partying. I noticed that on both trips to and fro HDY the plane was close to max capacity. Just wondering if its the norm or was it because most of the people all want to have a last hurrah in HDY before the 27th just like me. Cos I was wondering why would tiger airways want to pull out of such a lucrative business if business is so good assuming that its almost full everyday. Any senior bros can enlighten me pls? I haven been there in 5~6 years liao. Used to go by TG.
BTW I went to this joint called ice blue kiss, its a thai hip-hop joint. Many locals there.Nice place to go if u wanna avoid the ah bengs and ah sengs. Not sure about the location as was brought there by a local and was drunk already.

Red_Tirak1099
21-10-2007, 12:16 PM
BTW I went to this joint called ice blue kiss, its a thai hip-hop joint. Many locals there.Nice place to go if u wanna avoid the ah bengs and ah sengs. Not sure about the location as was brought there by a local and was drunk already.
Only know got Kiss Channel & Kiss Lounge, never heard of this Ice Blue Kiss....:confused:

RayM0nD
21-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Hi bro. anyone can be able to help me?

this will be my situation. this is the first time that i am going hatyai and on top of that i be going alone. so i need advise like where do i go for praying as i was planning to get some pendant from temples first then follow by some action fun?

secondly whr do i go to get WL or any ladies open for booking which has the best svc and looks?

lastly good thai good... keke.. hmm.. follow by thai disco whr there will be ladies for me to hook up? anyone can gimme some detail advise? would greatly appreciate.:cool:

overnighter
21-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Only know got Kiss Channel & Kiss Lounge, never heard of this Ice Blue Kiss....:confused:

I heard from the locals its newly opened. Not a bad place, saw one of the dancers from kiss channel there after her gig.

I just got back on Thursday too but if I am not wrong all flights to hatyai are always almost full and definitely can't understand why TR is putting a stop to this route. No media release also...:mad:

Maybe other airlines are thinking of offering this route ? I truly hope so..
Now I am planning to go bk in Dec and looking for the cheapest way bk but not by bus..

Nw checking Airasia to BKK/Phuket then change to NOK/1-2-go airline..
Sigh..... Any bro here can offer better alternatives ?

Btw Bro Overnighter, how much is TG offering to HDY ? I checked, very expensive ley..

I dun think TG is flying direct from singapore anymore. I typed wrongly, I meant to say that I have not been there for 5~6 years liao. My apologies. It was about $170SGD a few years back when TG still plied that route. Alternatively u can try checking out this tour agency in golden mile tower, a shop named T&L tours in golden mile tower #01-48. They got quite a deal. I got my $170SGD ticket from them back then. Still patronise the shop if going to BKK whenever airasia prices are a bit steep cos I dun mind paying $50 to $60 more for better service and a much more comfortable journey.

vkoolboi
22-10-2007, 09:08 AM
You can book temple tour from the tour agency eg. Lovely Tours, 707 and many others. There could be some price difference but not much. May not be good for luck if you have fun after sincere prayers, maybe some other samsters can advice you.

There are a few places to get WL. Bell Boy can get for you, just pay a bit higher. Hatyai used to have English/ Chinese/ Hockien speaking introducer for gals but heard that that fellow no more. But never mind, you can still get gals from a few places - Channivet, Sim Kim Yong, Thong Sau area. Check the past threads. However, no guarantee service good. You can check with OKT in the farm

this will be my situation. this is the first time that i am going hatyai and on top of that i be going alone. so i need advise like where do i go for praying as i was planning to get some pendant from temples first then follow by some action fun?

secondly whr do i go to get WL or any ladies open for booking which has the best svc and looks?

lastly good thai good... keke.. hmm.. follow by thai disco whr there will be ladies for me to hook up? anyone can gimme some detail advise? would greatly appreciate.:cool:

MrDevil
24-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Couple of Youtube video on BarBerry Danuk.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OAZoWeeXSQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OAZoWeeXSQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpQpc0Y4Umw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpQpc0Y4Umw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMoA6WZ04BU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMoA6WZ04BU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

MrDevil
24-10-2007, 06:16 AM

If you are green and foreign to a place like Hatyai, I don't think it is good idea for you to hook ladies from disco, you won't know what to expect and how to manage when things go wrong. If you are up for it. check out Paragon & Blue Kiss , just tell any Tuk Tuk, they will bring you there.

SanukSeeker99
24-10-2007, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=vkoolboi] There are a few places to get WL. Bell Boy can get for you, just pay a bit higher. Hatyai used to have English/ Chinese/ Hockien speaking introducer for gals but heard that that fellow no more. [QUOTE]

That OKT was called "Uncle ThaiVisitor" ( TV ) but he had returned to S'pore

ProfessorOokami
24-10-2007, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=vkoolboi] There are a few places to get WL. Bell Boy can get for you, just pay a bit higher. Hatyai used to have English/ Chinese/ Hockien speaking introducer for gals but heard that that fellow no more. [QUOTE]

That OKT was called "Uncle ThaiVisitor" ( TV ) but he had returned to S'pore

There was another Singaporean who used to work at the Shampoo KTV in HDY. The last time I met him was in Dec 2006 in Danuk. No news of him since then as I dont visit HDY and he was not in Danuk during my recent Danuk trip.

yinyang
24-10-2007, 04:43 PM
..another Singaporean who used to work at the Shampoo KTV in HDY. The last time I met him was in Dec 2006 in Danuk. ..dont visit HDY and he was not in Danuk during my recent Danuk trip.
Still having your quickies across the border? :p

ProfessorOokami
24-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Still having your quickies across the border? :p

Yaloh, hotels are cheaper over in Danuk than Alor Star and Sg Petani...this is what we call "use less fund, get more fun" concept mah :D Futhermore, can practise my Thai language mah. ++ situation

tOmAski33
25-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Hi to all Bros
Will be visiting Bangkok in few days time
So i would like to have your advice as where to go for the 1st time???
Like clubbing at which discos and where to hanging out for the evenings???
Please don't flame me but Only sincere advice!
Thank you.

yanz
25-10-2007, 03:27 AM
Hi to all Bros
Will be visiting Bangkok in few days time
So i would like to have your advice as where to go for the 1st time???
Like clubbing at which discos and where to hanging out for the evenings???
Please don't flame me but Only sincere advice!
Thank you.

This thread is HATYAI le bro, and u asking bout bkk?! ok lah, uncle give u some sincere advice:D try Nanglen, song saleng, rca or santika.

tOmAski33
25-10-2007, 01:47 PM
This thread is HATYAI le bro, and u asking bout bkk?! ok lah, uncle give u some sincere advice:D try Nanglen, song saleng, rca or santika.

Soorrie for the mistake
I saw the thread tilted Hatyai,Thailand so i assume this thread is for 2 places
I guess i made a mistake.
Thanks for your information

The Oracle
26-10-2007, 03:10 PM

it's formerly called blue kiss, re-renovate and rename. joint for ppl cheong until wee hour.

Red_Tirak1099
26-10-2007, 03:19 PM
it's formerly called blue kiss, re-renovate and rename. joint for ppl cheong until wee hour.Thanks for enlightening but wont be going down HDY in near future due to cancellation of flights but really missed the good times with TeeVee & gang....paintball place still around? :D

demon83
27-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Just come back from hatyai...too bad it the last flight liao .. :(

bestbest
28-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Just come back from hatyai...too bad it the last flight liao .. :(

Heard that another airline may be taking up this sg-hdy route from Jan next year. Also heard it's one of thai budget airlines. Anybody can confirm this?

Mafan
29-10-2007, 02:55 AM
Heard that another airline may be taking up this sg-hdy route from Jan next year. Also heard it's one of thai budget airlines. Anybody can confirm this?

wah if it is 12go i dont dare to take sia.

Soul_Reaper
29-10-2007, 03:08 AM
I just got back on Thursday too but if I am not wrong all flights to hatyai are always almost full and definitely can't understand why TR is putting a stop to this route. No media release also...:mad:

Security situation.... heard from insiders Tiger kenna warning from our friendly mudlander fanatics.... dun want another SQ117 situation developing here.

smoothsoul
29-10-2007, 09:40 AM
hi guys i'm been flowing this forum for some time now.i from KL and i go to hatyai every month. well would like to get to know u guys .....how if we make a trip up to hatyai this 24 nov 07 its LOY GRA TONG......what u guys thing......
regards

Mafan
30-10-2007, 02:43 AM
hi guys i'm been flowing this forum for some time now.i from KL and i go to hatyai every month. well would like to get to know u guys .....how if we make a trip up to hatyai this 24 nov 07 its LOY GRA TONG......what u guys thing......
regards

LGT hotel ex, gals ex, tutu ex si mi all ex. sorry me buget cheongster nia

The Oracle
30-10-2007, 03:14 PM
regards

malaysian boleh!!! bro smoothsoul, i'm from penang and i go to hty/danok twice per month. my next trip is 2nd nov but the trip to hty for loy kra thong is still pending as i just broke off with my tirak. :mad: i think danok now is far more entertaining than hty. can meet up in dutyfree at the border, as i park my car there. will pm you mid of nov wether i'm going to hty.

KLKOOL
30-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Security situation.... heard from insiders Tiger kenna warning from our friendly mudlander fanatics.... dun want another SQ117 situation developing here.

So easy to intimidate an Airline meh ? How about if Al Qaeda threaten them not to fly to US ? Will they stop ?

irbaboon
30-10-2007, 04:28 PM
So easy to intimidate an Airline meh ? How about if Al Qaeda threaten them not to fly to US ? Will they stop ?

Alamak Tiger airway don't fly to US leh...
Take coach lar, no one hijacks coaches. Just careful driver don't take too much yaa-baa until he crash the coach.

ProfessorOokami
30-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Take coach lar, no one hijacks coaches. Just careful driver don't take too much yaa-baa until he crash the coach.

Don't be too confident on this. It is far more easier to hijack a coach than an airplane:rolleyes:

issan_madboy
30-10-2007, 07:26 PM

remember the movie "speed"?only this time no sandra bullock.:D

Red_Tirak1099
31-10-2007, 04:26 AM
remember the movie "speed"?only this time no sandra bullock.:D

Then you be Kee-Ngeow Reeves? You dont scare the bros lah....liddat HDY no one go leh :D

KLKOOL
31-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Don't be too confident on this. It is far more easier to hijack a coach than an airplane:rolleyes:

Ya lorr.. Tuk Tuk also can put bomb, express coach make bigger bomb. kekekek :p

smoothsoul
31-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Sounds good to me The Oracle......will wait for yr PM, p/s ...if yr tarik runaway olidi.......still got alot of tarik .for me im waiting for my tarik to run lah bro.....

issan_madboy
01-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Then you be Kee-Ngeow Reeves? You dont scare the bros lah....liddat HDY no one go leh :D

harharhar.but i find it cute that the thais pronounce keanu reeves as kee-nu leave.

Sounds good to me The Oracle......will wait for yr PM, p/s ...if yr tarik runaway olidi.......still got alot of tarik .for me im waiting for my tarik to run lah bro.....

brother smoothsoul,is it tirak or tarik you are trying to put across?if it is darling then it should be tirak,next time treat you teh tarik.:D

MrDevil
01-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Without TigerAir from Spore, AirAsia from KL, stiff competition from Danok and bomb worries, Hatyai cheong scene is quiet and in low key. Poor biz and low morale is visible and felt everywhere.

On a weekday, it is rare to see foreign cars on the road or parked at hotel, comparing to previously. Places where foreign cheongsters frequent is the most badly affected. Hardly seeing cheongster with their WL at restaurants or on the road. Most farms WL sleep thru the day while don't see any cheongsters touring farms. Previously, you have groups of guys walking around just like in Geylang.

Only happening places are thai local joints like Ice Bar (Blue Kiss renovated) that has a cold storage room turned bar that you can dance with big coat in side but obviously it is empty most of the time. The seats are all converted to high seat and added private KTV rooms at the open space. Crowd started to flood in from 1am and specially after disco closed. Hardly find a place to move around. Be very caution not to step to other's tail or over friendly with other's girl as fight happen everynight. Lots of pretty puyings with a mix of working and non-working ladies could be found here.

AHGONG
01-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Be very caution not to step to other's tail or over friendly with other's girl as fight happen everynight. Lots of pretty puyings with a mix of working and non-working ladies could be found here.

:eek: wah since when u become the walking road directory of HDY huh? ...anyway apprecaite the info :D

smoothsoul
01-11-2007, 06:09 PM
harharhar.but i find it cute that the thais pronounce keanu reeves as kee-nu leave.

brother smoothsoul,is it tirak or tarik you are trying to put across?if it is darling then it should be tirak,next time treat you teh tarik.:D

:D sorry bro typing mistake

cindy74
01-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Can any bro advise how to go to hatyai from Malacca? Any coaches?

Mafan
02-11-2007, 02:16 AM
:eek: wah since when u become the walking road directory of HDY huh? ...anyway apprecaite the info

wah nro me not going would rather find a place relax to have a glass of beer then head back to sleep :p

manardsuraporn
02-11-2007, 05:16 AM
:D Can any bro advise how to go to hatyai from Malacca? Any coaches?

take a rickshaw !!! anyway u can go ,,,hehe...
just kidding.......

KatoeyLover69
02-11-2007, 02:25 PM

Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 2 November 2007 :-

Tiger Airways terminates Singapore-Hat Yai route

The Singapore-based no-frills carrier Tiger Airways has terminated daily flights from Singapore to Hat Yai in a move that may undermine its bid to rebuild the southern Thai city's struggling tourism industry.

The route cancellation, which took effect last Sunday, has cut the last direct air link between the largest metropolitan area in southern Thailand with a foreign country as security concerns are growing with the proliferation of insurgent attacks in recent years.

In June last year, AirAsia, the Malaysia-based low-cost carrier, suspended its daily service between Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Hat Yai International Airport after nine months of bumpy operations due to poor traffic demand on the route.

Tiger Airways' termination of the Singapore-Hat Yai service will limit the flow of Singaporean tourists to the city, which is popular among Malaysians, Singaporeans and Indonesians.

Tiger Airways officials said the decision to drop Hat Yai from its network has less to do with the poor load factor on the route than its strategy to shift aircraft capacity to support last month's launch of service to India, which offers more business potential.

The airline is operating nine Airbus A320-200s, each capable of seating 180 passengers.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

For more details, please refer to :-

( Posting # 236 )

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2366710#post2366710

jac6868
02-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Bros,

Planning to visit hatyai next week..is hatyai still the entertaining place to visit?? Now it is safe to visit hatyai??

jac6868
02-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Bros,

Planning to visit hatyai next week..is hatyai still the entertaining place to visit?? Now it is safe to visit hatyai?? any recommentation??

MrDevil
03-11-2007, 10:35 AM

Was at Danok on 28th Oct (Sun) night, reach just before the border close. Don't even have time to pump petrol or buy duty free beers and ciggies, but that can be taken care the next day.

First stop to New Sha La La.. looks good at outside but kind of sutffy and messy inside. Despite weekend is just over, the crowd is still sizeable. Girl quality so-so, only saw 2~3 pretty sexy looking dancers. Beam & Flower hanging don't seems too high competition here as compared to bigger joint like Bar Berry. Got a pretty and quiet new dancer sat with me, don't really enjoy the environment but finished up 6 bottle beers somehow. Left to Paragon about 1am local time.

Paragon is not as crowded but still pretty packed. Groups of single puyings visible all over the places, right to our left and right. We got hunted pretty fast, even before got a chance to finish our first bottle of beer. So end up drinking and mixing with their groups of 6~7 puyings, targeted 2 better looking one. They are from one of the farm who has no customer and their lady boss bring them out for partying. The ladyboss looks quite pretty and mid 20s, so I am targeting her instead.

Left to an afterhour small unknown pub/disco together that operate till 6am with that group of puyings. Pretty full too and the fun really build up here. Got real close with the ladyboss and even ended up frenching with lots of wayang going on when I started to get closer to a SYT Yunnan waiteress there. Basically, we are the last one left partying there till closing time at 6am. I guess we drank easily 60 over small bottles thruout the night.

Went for a breakfast before getting a room nearby (yeah, did not even open up a room yet till now.) and it is consider the next day checkout, real worth if you know that you won't be back to room early. More wayang happening in the room with her laogong calling, etc.. ended up spoiling all the mood. Just slept together till noon before she left home. Cost FOC but easily spent more than 10k baht the night.

Have a nice lunch at Lake Side Restaurant and considering the plan for the day. Don't wish to getting risky with other's mistress especially one that can open up a chick harm, so proceed to Hatyai.

Danuk is surely more happening, crowded with more choice of ladies than Hatyai. Previously, lots of Danuk WL will return to Hatyai to hunt for customer after border close but now Danuk is a better hunting ground for them. Weekdays could be better with lesser crowd and more choices.

alex18122003
03-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Bros,

Planning to visit hatyai next week..is hatyai still the entertaining place to visit?? Now it is safe to visit hatyai?? any recommentation??

Hatyai is safe. But more happening & entertaining at Danok. I believed on weekend more crowded there :D Just reached Danok yeteresdayfor 1 nites stayed. Then head to Hatyai today. Watching for big match tonite Gunners Vs Red Devils :D

jac6868
03-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Hatyai is safe. But more happening & entertaining at Danok. I believed on weekend more crowded there :D Just reached Danok yeteresdayfor 1 nites stayed. Then head to Hatyai today. Watching for big match tonite Gunners Vs Red Devils :D

Bro, thx for the information. I been reading the forum, and I want to know where is Danok??? I will be leaving from penang, any buses go there?? How long is the jounery?

alex18122003
03-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Bro, thx for the information. I been reading the forum, and I want to know where is Danok??? I will be leaving from penang, any buses go there?? How long is the jounery?

From SG to Danok take coach around 12-13 hrs. Danok near Sadao borders.

KLKOOL
05-11-2007, 01:49 AM

Danok is just across the border from Malaysia. You cant miss it

extraordinary
05-11-2007, 05:32 AM
you know.... hatyai got one of the highest rates of girls soliciting!!! by per capita space. :eek:

jac6868
05-11-2007, 07:50 PM

From SG to Danok take coach around 12-13 hrs. Danok near Sadao borders.

Danok is just across the border from Malaysia. You cant miss it

Brothers, thanks for the info..

MrDevil
06-11-2007, 09:52 AM
you know.... hatyai got one of the highest rates of girls soliciting!!! by per capita space. :eek:

If that is the case, Danuk could be 10X more.

The Oracle
07-11-2007, 10:45 AM
you know.... hatyai got one of the highest rates of girls soliciting!!! by per capita space.

wow! that's new to me. bro, care to share where you got this infor?

Mafan
09-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Live from HDY, raining season here haiz hard to go out :(

KLKOOL
10-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Live from HDY, raining season here haiz hard to go out :(

So you need to Raincoat lorr, small one for didi and big one for u :p

alex18122003
10-11-2007, 01:05 AM
So you need to Raincoat lorr, small one for didi and big one for u :p

Small one should be CD that enter the rain forest mah....:p

KLKOOL
10-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Small one should be CD that enter the rain forest mah....:p

Not everywhere have forest le. Maybe just Canyon and Gorges :p

AHGONG
10-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Not everywhere have forest le. Maybe just Canyon and Gorges :p

he no need raincoat lah....he needs many many red bull..... :D

KLKOOL
10-11-2007, 01:32 AM
he no need raincoat lah....he needs many many red bull.....

You so late never sleep arr ??? :rolleyes: Means have FR to write horr :p

Mafan
11-11-2007, 06:31 AM
You so late never sleep arr ??? :rolleyes: Means have FR to write horr :p

hahaha just got back from hdy. he too happy laio cant sleep hehe

AHGONG
11-11-2007, 01:55 PM
hahaha just got back from hdy. he too happy laio cant sleep hehe

only i happy meh.... u hv been happy for continuosily 2 days liao leh.... hehehe..... :p

Bro KLKOOL...as for FR i tink u know HDY better than me many many times so nothing i say will surprise u...so no need lah :D

KLKOOL
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Bro KLKOOL...as for FR i tink u know HDY better than me many many times so nothing i say will surprise u...so no need lah :D

The only FR i need to hear is you happy boh :D

AHGONG
11-11-2007, 09:45 PM
The only FR i need to hear is you happy boh

so touched...yes i m a happy man. its was worth the long bus trip. I did some shopping and hupping...so both objectives meant. thks to the 2 bros with me :D Next destination will be BKK...will be there to work... hehehe :p

LeMans
14-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Bros how many mambo for the trip?? who is the top scorer??lolx:D

l3est
14-11-2007, 12:18 PM
hi bro who have any trust OKT contact in hatyai and what is the rate thanks

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 12:25 PM

Hadyai does not work this way.

Firstly there are farms...

Secondly there are Dirty Massages...

Then there are KTV's/ Lounges

And then there are pubs/Discos where you pick up girls/FLs.

All this is well documented in the thread already. After reading , then think what question you need answered.

l3est
14-11-2007, 12:37 PM
so bro klkool where is the farms and what is the rate for booking

Red_Tirak1099
14-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Yes bro KLKOOL is correct, HDY dont work like that.....we used to have a good helpful trustworthy MIDDLEMAN here but that bro retired liao....how I miss those gold old days with him in HDY :)

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 01:08 PM
so bro klkool where is the farms and what is the rate for booking

Booking from 1200baht onwards. like i said ... PLS READ!!! Dun let all our brothers effort go to waste.

Anything can address the NEW PRINCE of HADYAI aka MAFAN :D

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 01:11 PM
we used to have a good helpful trustworthy MIDDLEMAN here but that bro retired liao...

But I heard he still very active on SB horr :rolleyes: Anyway, what is past is past. Wish him a happy retirement

l3est
14-11-2007, 01:18 PM
thanks bro klkool for u help but i still don't know where is the farms...:confused:

KatoeyLover69
14-11-2007, 01:20 PM
But I heard he still very active on SB horr Anyway, what is past is past. Wish him a happy retirement

I hope that he repent for all his past misdeeds ...... otherwise he won't have a happy retirement !

smoothsoul
14-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi guys i need help my tirak's sister is missing if u guys have see her lately pls give feed back. she use to be around Lee Garden area (Hatyai) missing for the past 1 week.thanks
regards

http://community.webshots.com/user/smoothsole/messages?vhost=community&vhost=community

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 01:29 PM
thanks bro klkool for u help but i still don't know where is the farms...:confused:
Farms are
1. Channivate
2. See Kim Yong

This is the major concentration. There are others, but my memory is not good. So please beg the Prince to update you

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 01:34 PM
I hope that he repent for all his past misdeeds ...... otherwise he won't have a happy retirement !

You got your tigress mah.... what you complaining :rolleyes:

yinyang
14-11-2007, 03:18 PM
..but my memory is not good. So please beg the Prince to update you
Safer if by intro by eunuch of hadyai. On lousy memory, yours sweet memories? How are the dragon mei meis looking after you?:p

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Safer if by intro by eunuch of hadyai. On lousy memory, yours sweet memories? How are the dragon mei meis looking after you?:p

Its reciprocal ma... I look after them they look after me lorr.. :D

As for memories, of cos only retain the good and out with the bad.

Err.. who is the Eunuch ????

Red_Tirak1099
14-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Anything can address the NEW PRINCE of HADYAI aka MAFAN bro MAFAN was also trained by our Grand Master & was his best disciple. :D

But I heard he still very active on SB horr Anyway, what is past is past. Wish him a happy retirement
Yes, Tai KOR is still active but retired as Middleman liao...
I agree let's MOVE ON.....

I hope that he repent for all his past misdeeds ...... otherwise he won't have a happy retirement !You got your tigress mah.... what you complaining
This just goes to show how some samsters can be so ungrateful beware of such "bros" who 过河折桥:mad:

Mafan
14-11-2007, 05:38 PM

1. Channivate soi 2-3 + tun sao(pai sei dont know how to spell) rate from 1500-2500
2. See Kim Yong-stop at merlin its just 2 st away btw the farm here close down alot (last time was there saw only like 5-6 farms only)

Anything can address the NEW PRINCE of HADYAI aka MAFAN

NNKC when did i became prince of HDY :(

bro MAFAN was also trained by our Grand Master & was his best disciple.

Wah got my problem again.

ProfessorOokami
14-11-2007, 05:40 PM
This just goes to show how some samsters can be so ungrateful beware of such "bros" who 过河折桥

No need to be so mad leh...from a different perspective, demolishing the bridge afte one has crossed it does not mean necessarily to be "ungrateful".

If one has crossed it and had thanked the guide / workers who had laid the bridge and subsequently demolished it, it is still OK as long as he has not killed the guide or workers who built the bridge or dammed the river afterwards to flood the plains or shit into the river to contaminate it...it is Ok wor!

I have used the bridge too and had also demolished it cos I am not interested to return to HDY for reasons being HDY is too unaccomodating, not because the "bridge" was not good or the guide/workers were not good. Whatever had happened to the guide and workers is no concern of mine. As long as the bridge is not there, I will not be tempted to return :D

Cheers, as long as there is a river, someday a bridge or bridges will be built and many will still cross them and many will want to demolish them too. Life is like that loh...

smoothsoul
22-11-2007, 11:07 AM
any bro's going over to hatyai this 24/11/07 can meet up:D

orgasmo
26-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Been out of touch for quite a few years. So want to ask bros here for some advice and recommendations

1) Hotels, cant decide between New Season and Mayflower.

2) Tutut, is the rate 15 baht per person (last I was there is was 10 baht lol)

3) During my time, there was this hotel (name I forgot) which provided models for 5000 baht. Remembered the room was around lvl 5 and opened for viewing around 2 or 3pm. Any bro's know this hotel and is it still around?

Thanks in advance

KatoeyLover69
26-11-2007, 02:30 PM
You got your tigress mah.... what you complaining

Yeah, I got to bonk the 'Hatyai Tigress' but he got BIG commission from the 'introduction' liao ! :mad:

Red_Tirak1099
26-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I got to bonk the 'Hatyai Tigress' but he got BIG commission from the 'introduction' liao ! :mad:Still wan to bring out ancient things come here & talk? No wonder your teeth all dropping out liao :rolleyes:

run001
26-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi bro,
there no flight & coach from sin to hatyai, please advise.....

yinyang
26-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Still wan to bring out ancient things come here & talk? No wonder your teeth all dropping out liao
..bonk the 'Hatyai Tigress'
KTL, even your tigress now bogeh liao (no, not from sweets but from stunts). Surely, you can boast of new sexploits rather than this feline from yester year? :p

Red_Tirak1099
26-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi bro,
there no flight & coach from sin to hatyai, please advise.....Wat talking you? No flights nia nia la.....coach still many many. Take coach from GoldenMile cheapest one way $35 everyday have. Take flight transit at BKK or fly to Phuket then take bus to Haytai also can la. :rolleyes:

Red_Tirak1099
26-11-2007, 03:57 PM
KTL, even your tigress now bogeh liao (no, not from sweets but from stunts). Surely, you can boast of new sexploits rather than this feline from yester year? :p
He everyday cut & paste news articles no time find nex sexploits kekekekeke :D

run001
26-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks red,
but I check with G.mile, all the tour agency say they don't have shedule for hatyai, can let me know which agency going ?.........
appreciate ur info.

run001
26-11-2007, 04:36 PM
tks red,
I went to G mile ask before, most of the agency don't have schedule for Hatyai trip, may I know which agency u refering !........

Pearl
26-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Been out of touch for quite a few years. So want to ask bros here for some advice and recommendations

3) During my time, there was this hotel (name I forgot) which provided models for 5000 baht. Remembered the room was around lvl 5 and opened for viewing around 2 or 3pm. Any bro's know this hotel and is it still around?
Thanks in advance

I think the last time I was there is around ur era...:p Long time agooo

The hotels are SC Heritage and FLorida. Not sure they are still around. I used to bunk in the girls room over there.

KLKOOL
26-11-2007, 06:56 PM

The hotels are SC Heritage and FLorida. Not sure they are still around. I used to bunk in the girls room over there.

He is describing SC Heritage le.... 5000 ON/2500 ST. Me and GTM were tempted to try last time .. hehehehe

KLKOOL
26-11-2007, 07:03 PM

He is describing SC Heritage le.... 5000 ON/2500 ST. Me and GTM were tempted to try last time .. hehehehe

admirer09
26-11-2007, 07:20 PM
any bros here can give any suggessions ???
Here go KL take flight to alor star then proceed to hatyai , is it feasible ??? ~

Red_Tirak1099
26-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Sorry bros but there's no way to go to Hatyai via phuket anymore. I suggest going to Penang and then transit to Hatyai. But the easiest, cheapest and most hassle free way is still to take the coach.

Mr.romantic
27-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Hi guys i need help my tirak's sister is missing if u guys have see her lately pls give feed back. she use to be around Lee Garden area (Hatyai) missing for the past 1 week.thanks
regards

http://community.webshots.com/user/smoothsole/messages?vhost=community&vhost=community

where got picture?

report police lah bodoh! :rolleyes:

Cupnoodle
27-11-2007, 04:05 AM
Here go KL take flight to alor star then proceed to hatyai , is it feasible ??? ~

If I remember correctly, I took taxi from Alor Star to Sadao custom, traveling time about 2-3hr, RM40 Per trip. After cross the custom, stop at the 7-11, board the mini-van to Hatyai city for 35baht. Another 1-1.5hr journey, remember to state your drop-off point to let the driver plan his route.

Note : These information and price stated above are base in the year 2004

Cheers
24 Days to LOS

Mafan
27-11-2007, 05:05 AM
Wat talking you? No flights nia nia la.....coach still many many. Take coach from GoldenMile cheapest one way $35 everyday have. Take flight transit at BKK or fly to Phuket then take bus to Haytai also can la.

wah 35 de 28 or 32 seater :( would rather pay 40 or 45 1 way.

if u intend to stay over at KL its ok but if u are not then take bus.

Lao da of HDY, ni hao.

depend on u mayflower is a new hotel but room quite small but have wi-fi and rm safe.and i have nvr have a chance to stay new season too ex me buget.

now many ppl 15 few ppl 20 at nite dont know cause mostly i walk ard de

my lao da KLKOOL have answer u

Thanks in advance

Pearl
27-11-2007, 09:05 AM

Me last time GONG GONG. Everytime also book at SC Heritage till one of the girls went over to Florida Hotel Level 7 and started something similar. Luckily regular girl give discount :p

smoothsoul
27-11-2007, 11:23 AM
where got picture?

report police lah bodoh! :rolleyes:

Mr.romantic ......whats yr FUCKING PROBLEM (report police lah bodoh)???? if u cant help just leave it dont have to be a SMART ASS!!!!!!.Well u want to say something like this why dont u try to tell it to me in person what u say we meet up in person and u try telling it to me ???????i'm around OLD KLANG ROAD in KL,or u tell me where u want to meet up.

p/s is thats yr pic on the profile ? would keep both my eyes open when im in HATYAI.

KatoeyLover69
27-11-2007, 02:41 PM
KTL, even your tigress now bogeh liao (no, not from sweets but from stunts). Surely, you can boast of new sexploits rather than this feline from yester year?

He everyday cut & paste news articles no time find nex sexploits kekekekeke

I am semi-retired from cheonging and am concentrating on the KatoeyNewsNetwork on a free-lance basis :D

Red_Tirak1099
27-11-2007, 02:55 PM
tks red,
I went to G mile ask before, most of the agency don't have schedule for Hatyai trip, may I know which agency u refering !........

wah 35 de 28 or 32 seater :( would rather pay 40 or 45 1 way.

Will check with my Golden Mile Thai peers & update you guys.....me not taken coach in years.....the last time many years ago took from JB Merlin Towers was RM43 one way :)

Red_Tirak1099
27-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I am semi-retired from cheonging and am concentrating on the KatoeyNewsNetwork on a free-lance basis :D
kekekeke Happy Reporting then.......keep the news current, dont dig up old buried archives hehehehe :p

KLKOOL
28-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Lao da of HDY, ni hao.

Xiao Di sexperience in HDY already overtake mine. So please dun make me paiseh horr :p

KLKOOL
28-11-2007, 01:58 AM
Luckily regular girl give discount :p

You so lucky can get discount... you so hampsum of cos la. Me look my age, they lucky have no surcharge :(

KLKOOL
28-11-2007, 02:03 AM
?i'm around OLD KLANG ROAD in KL,or u tell me where u want to meet up.

p/s is thats yr pic on the profile ? would keep both my eyes open when im in HATYAI.

Me around old town area... wanna meet up :p to lim kopi. Ignore these guys la. The avatar is probably some other guy... they where so smart to put their own photo.

As for looking for her, I would not trust people in a sex forum to help. Situation may get worse. Best is if you have friends over there to help.

Mr.romantic
28-11-2007, 02:16 AM
Mr.romantic ......whats yr FUCKING PROBLEM (report police lah bodoh)???? if u cant help just leave it dont have to be a SMART ASS!!!!!!.Well u want to say something like this why dont u try to tell it to me in person what u say we meet up in person and u try telling it to me ???????i'm around OLD KLANG ROAD in KL,or u tell me where u want to meet up.

aiyoh use vulgarities. if you need to locate someone. use a PI or report to police. not come into a sex forum and ask for help. haha.

meet you for fukk? are you a gangster? hahaha.

yes just call me David when you see me. :rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
28-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Ignore these guys la. The avatar is probably some other guy... they where so smart to put their own photo.

hello have you seen me in person before? if not you better keep your mouth shut. go and ask vaxvms and those Indo and BKK scene old bird.

MrDevil
28-11-2007, 03:13 AM
If I remember correctly, I took taxi from Alor Star to Sadao custom, traveling time about 2-3hr, RM40 Per trip. After cross the custom, stop at the 7-11, board the mini-van to Hatyai city for 35baht. Another 1-1.5hr journey, remember to state your drop-off point to let the driver plan his route.

Note : These information and price stated above are base in the year 2004

Cheers
24 Days to LOS

Car drive from Alor Setar Airport don't take more than 1 hour; it take lesser than 30 mins to reach border once you are on highway. No direct flight from Spore/JB though. Will need to connect via KL. Otherwise can fly direct to Penang and take mini van from Komtar on seat sharing basis. Mini Van from Danok to Hatyai is around 45 ~ 60 mins.

KLKOOL
28-11-2007, 03:15 AM
hello have you seen me in person before? if not you better keep your mouth shut. go and ask vaxvms and those Indo and BKK scene old bird.

Yawnzzzzzz :rolleyes: Here is PUBLIC forum mah. Not only u get to spread your rubbish around. The rest also allowed to TCSS :rolleyes:

Mafan
28-11-2007, 05:18 AM
Will check with my Golden Mile Thai peers & update you guys.....me not taken coach in years.....the last time many years ago took from JB Merlin Towers was RM43 one way :)

Bro i always take bus go de cause me bo lui so i know.

Grassland $45 26seater w/toilet
Sri Maju $40 26seater sometime with sometime without depend on luck
Komsotium $40
Five Star think also $40
KKKL not sure

Me around old town area... wanna meet up :p to lim kopi. Ignore these guys la. The avatar is probably some other guy... they where so smart to put their own photo.

thought u still in china?? sure bo ur signature put retired found a love one in china har hehe

Yawnzzzzzz Here is PUBLIC forum mah. Not only u get to spread your rubbish around. The rest also allowed to TCSS

Ai yo lao da why be bother by these kind of ppl. Let them talk what they want we have our chioce not to bother too. long laio he will feel bored and go away de.

smoothsoul
28-11-2007, 10:05 AM

As for looking for her, I would not trust people in a sex forum to help. Situation may get worse. Best is if you have friends over there to help.

KL Kool yeah u are rite as for the fourum i did get some feed back from some bro's thanks ....but what can i say there has to to be some "FUCKING ASSHOLES as well rite.well there are so many ways to meet him up we will see.

Say what KL KOOL i have sister that has a kopi shop there lets meet up every day i go ovet to old town.

ProfessorOokami
28-11-2007, 10:12 AM
KL Kool yeah u are rite as for the fourum i did get some feed back from some bro's thanks ....but what can i say there has to to be some "FUCKING ASSHOLES as well rite.well there are so many ways to meet him up we will see.

Say what KL KOOL i have sister that has a kopi shop there lets meet up every day i go ovet to old town.

Walaueh, KLK is in old town:confused: When in old town also not planning to meet this old professor ka?

Red_Tirak1099
28-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Bro i always take bus go de cause me bo lui so i know.

Grassland $45 26seater w/toilet
Sri Maju $40 26seater sometime with sometime without depend on luck
Komsotium $40
Five Star think also $40
KKKL not sure

Thanks bro.....think you answered bro run001 question liao.....me checked with Thai peers & they told me now cheapest is $38 for 26seater but cant tell me name of shop need to pinpoint to me when I meet them in Golden Mile :o....hehehe $2 wont make much of difference I guess......wah i see got coach w/o toilets one ah? Not advisable for bros with weak bladders.....kekekeke.....remember back then many years ago they had budget coaches from GM that din have aircon even :eek:....so guess now cannot comblian too much as long as it gets you there safely :)

run001
28-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks Bro,
you guys are helpful, got ur info, planning to go Hatyai by coach soon since no flight avail, hopefully there will be another flight to the south soon.

Cheers!

orgasmo
29-11-2007, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the info bro Mafan and KLKOOL.

As for hotel used to stay in Sakura but guessed its kinda old now so decided to try something new, as in Mayflower. Travel agent recommended it. Any bros have any good recommendations with the price range around there. Dont need wifi, just want something comfortable that doesn't feel old and used alot:D

Mafan
29-11-2007, 05:45 AM
Thanks bro.....think you answered bro run001 question liao.....me checked with Thai peers & they told me now cheapest is $38 for 26seater but cant tell me name of shop need to pinpoint to me when I meet them in Golden Mile :o....hehehe $2 wont make much of difference I guess......wah i see got coach w/o toilets one ah? Not advisable for bros with weak bladders.....kekekeke.....remember back then many years ago they had budget coaches from GM that din have aircon even :eek:....so guess now cannot comblian too much as long as it gets you there safely :)

Bro i think still got cheaper de for buses to hdy like 32 seater de hahaha. BTW till now i only know grassland every buses also got toilet the rest not sure. Oh btw prices for bus back to sg have gone up by 100 baht to 700.

Thanks for the info bro Mafan and KLKOOL.

As for hotel used to stay in Sakura but guessed its kinda old now so decided to try something new, as in Mayflower. Travel agent recommended it. Any bros have any good recommendations with the price range around there. Dont need wifi, just want something comfortable that doesn't feel old and used alot:D

ard 850 newest is mayflower follow by new season. everytime im there i stay Golden Crown cause of the big rooms 7-11 and nite market just behind. last went on November price is like 660 from tour agent.

rapebill
30-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Hello, any brudder know if it is cheaper to take coach from JB to Hatyai?
Or don't bother and just simply take coach from GM?
I am thinking of going there this weekend.
Thanks in advance for all kind replies.

Red_Tirak1099
30-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Hello, any brudder know if it is cheaper to take coach from JB to Hatyai?
Or don't bother and just simply take coach from GM?
I am thinking of going there this weekend.
Thanks in advance for all kind replies.I would think taking from JB would be cheaper but by not much.....bear in mind you must take into account your time & money (not much bus fare) travelling to JB