PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

KLKOOL
30-04-2007, 02:02 AM
me not season ler after meeting with bro klkool me is nothing lor. as for nite makan i would recomand walk abit more to behind golden crown alot of nite hawker.

p/s ang mo bo ho

KNN... why suddenly my name also appear one.. Paiseh lah... still got YY leh..

Prepaid have to register leh Devil... but can provide name like C.Ronaldo, or Stevie G... they also never check :p

Mafan
30-04-2007, 02:54 AM
KNN... why suddenly my name also appear one.. Paiseh lah... still got YY leh..

Prepaid have to register leh Devil... but can provide name like C.Ronaldo, or Stevie G... they also never check :p

what to do u lao jiao of hdy mah me meet u laio then i know im a mountain bird or the frog in the well hehe. The last time i got a friend get pre paid they didnt ask us to register maybe they fill up them self like eric cantona, pete, or even bush.

Mafan
30-04-2007, 02:56 AM
other than Hatyai,is there any part of thailand have Pink Lady?:p

u mean another massage joint name pink lady or something like this? If something like this plz go ask those lao jiao from BKK or u can even ask our lao jiao KLKOOL or the Great YY (yinyang).

yinyang
30-04-2007, 07:00 AM
..go ask those lao jiao from BKK or u can even ask our lao jiao KLKOOL or ..
..KNN... why suddenly my name also appear one.. Paiseh lah... still got YY leh..
Me only excursion, transit leh... unlike klkool & company who's been around the block before us. Some more frequent mileage across border. But now mei mei horizon liao:p

Nice to have caught up with you klkool and shiok "live" on sat. Hope you had a nice stay here. Say hello to Dekuip, and hope to meet him 1 day:D

DemonSage
30-04-2007, 08:22 AM
oh ya btw i also plan to go there hunt for car accessories stuff. Any bros know of any place around hat yai whereby i can do some looking around?:D

Thinking of trying the Bird's nest and shark fin there also, any recommendations?
:D

henryfirst
30-04-2007, 08:45 AM
When are you guy going? Can I join in?

KLKOOL
30-04-2007, 11:28 AM
what to do u lao jiao of hdy mah me meet u laio then i know im a mountain bird or the frog in the well hehe. The last time i got a friend get pre paid they didnt ask us to register maybe they fill up them self like eric cantona, pete, or even bush.

Maybe they feel up using ur SBF nick muahahahaha... I also miss HDY and LOS... hope one day can return there for sentimental reasons.. ;)

AhBengKeong
30-04-2007, 01:25 PM
might be there also.. will cfm again by 30/4.

when u going? i also going.

call me when u confirm going ok

Prolink
30-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Confirm bo?

KLKOOL
30-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Confirm bo?

Wah, u also back up to your active self liao arr ??? :p

twinkle_
30-04-2007, 02:37 PM
When are you guy going? Can I join in?

galsharing! why u anyhow run again?:mad: stick to ur own thread dun come here ga jiao ppl!:p

use whitefang than use henryfirst come in here clock posting for what?wahahahahahaha

sorry folks in this thread.....pai seh , pai seh

MrDevil
30-04-2007, 02:38 PM
The Answer is no need register.:)

Required registration if buy from Seven Eleven or the telco's sales counter. No if buy from normal shops.

DemonSage
30-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Hmmm it was great, one of the samsters brothers contacted me... Loook forward to meeting your guys in Hat Yai...:D These few days is energy storing :p

AhBengKeong
30-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Wrong postings

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Required registration if buy from Seven Eleven or the telco's sales counter. No if buy from normal shops.

Last time I registered as Badawi also accept :D

Mafan
01-05-2007, 03:05 AM
Last time I registered as Badawi also accept :D

i and my friend bought it from normal shop

Devil73
01-05-2007, 03:04 PM
registration if buy from Seven Eleven or the telco's sales counter. No if buy from normal shops.

Sorry I means they will register for us. We no need to do anything and just pay money. Tio bo?

MrDevil
01-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Sorry I means they will register for us. We no need to do anything and just pay money. Tio bo?

If from 7-11, they will give you a form to fill up and some more rules abiding staff, they may ask for your passport but I doubt many of them can read English much. Old SIM card that is not registered are deactivated, so either you wanted to go thru the hassle to register it or just get a new one from any shop.

Other border town like Betong and Golok has barred foreign network roaming, Msia & Spore line inclusive. Probably as part of their plan to curb phone bomb activation but it dont make any sense at all when local prepaid card are easily available without real registration.

Devil73
01-05-2007, 10:19 PM
If from 7-11, they will give you a form to fill up and some more rules abiding staff, they may ask for your passport but I doubt many of them can read English much. Old SIM card that is not registered are deactivated, so either you wanted to go thru the hassle to register it or just get a new one from any shop.

Basically we will go to the shop to purchase the prepaid card coz can save alot of problem as you mentioned of the register.

KLKOOL
02-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Probably as part of their plan to curb phone bomb activation but it dont make any sense at all when local prepaid card are easily available without real registration.

Yep... makes no sense at all ... like many things the Thai Govt does ... :rolleyes:

No-go
02-05-2007, 05:09 PM

bro..hows ur trip?

Hakoshu
02-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks Klkool for the pts.. Was quite similiar from my past trip of 4 years back with Lurpsexx.. Rather SOP there.. Book ger(wasn't my cup of tea) Eat, then disco.. Finally see new places like barberry.. With my fav coyote dancers.. Apparently in Hdy, Such Club wasn't too popular.. Wasn't too bad with the shower show and the coyote dance..

Stayed in the new hotel "Sing Golden Place" 800 baht with voucher.. Rooms spacious, clean and new.. Free Wifi and internet usage at lobby.. Resturant there was good and cheap too.. Paragon as usual was noisy but packed with WLs.. Society bar, Didn't managed the time to go in... Heard Can book the girls there at higher price.. Had my first time there.. Had a 18 year old nuer' girl there.. 1988.. Nice number..

Lastly ABK just reached today..

Hakoshu
02-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Forgot to mention abt the turkish massage in Pink Lady.. 1650baht.. Ladies limited.. LEss than 10 now cos still not bad from songkran.. Enjoyable bath if need to relax..

Mafan
02-05-2007, 07:39 PM

I use my sim card for about a year laio bought from 7-11. Im still using it on my last trip on early april so still dont know if they will disable the card bo lor.

sibaysong4u
02-05-2007, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Hakoshu;2001614

Stayed in the new hotel "Sing Golden Place" [/QUOTE]

Bros Hakoshu, where is this new hotel locate? Any suite room,website? Tired of staying at Newseason liao.
Thanks

putera_mas8
02-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Bro I just book New season for 2 nights online. Its now B950, inflation? Will be going this weekend. Any bro around?

cheers

Hakoshu
02-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Its a very new hotel.. Just opened for a month plus only.. its along the way from golden crown.. Walking distance to See Kim Yong..

Bros Hakoshu, where is this new hotel locate? Any suite room,website? Tired of staying at Newseason liao.
Thanks

KLKOOL
02-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks Klkool for the pts.. Was quite similiar from my past trip of 4 years back with Lurpsexx.. Rather SOP there.. Book ger(wasn't my cup of tea) Eat, then disco.. Finally see new places like barberry.. With my fav coyote dancers.. Apparently in Hdy, Such Club wasn't too popular.. Wasn't too bad with the shower show and the coyote dance..

Stayed in the new hotel "Sing Golden Place" 800 baht with voucher.. Rooms spacious, clean and new.. Free Wifi and internet usage at lobby.. Resturant there was good and cheap too.. Paragon as usual was noisy but packed with WLs.. Society bar, Didn't managed the time to go in... Heard Can book the girls there at higher price.. Had my first time there.. Had a 18 year old nuer' girl there.. 1988.. Nice number..

Lastly ABK just reached today..

No worries bro.. long time no see liao...

Nice contribution... looks like HDY have many changes and happenings.

Hatyai OKT
03-05-2007, 01:59 AM
luckily now in hatyai dun have klkool,td and bros of the asss rim corrupting the thread and ohhh ehh bro taurus hows SG tink u shd be getting comfortable in the place u r in now,haha well anyway its the rightful place where u shd belong to just hope that ur asss dun get mutilated.:D :D

Mafan
03-05-2007, 02:16 AM
Its a very new hotel.. Just opened for a month plus only.. its along the way from golden crown.. Walking distance to See Kim Yong..

hopefully not that 1 in middle GC and NS.... I wouldnt dare to stay there

MrDevil
03-05-2007, 02:59 AM
I use my sim card for about a year laio bought from 7-11. Im still using it on my last trip on early april so still dont know if they will disable the card bo lor.

if your card was working this April, it should be working as the deactivation was last year end. Also the validity period of each top has increased trememndously now as telco fighting to keep their customer base. AIS 1-2-call is pretty competitive now

Mafan
03-05-2007, 04:46 AM
if your card was working this April, it should be working as the deactivation was last year end. Also the validity period of each top has increased trememndously now as telco fighting to keep their customer base. AIS 1-2-call is pretty competitive now

haha Im using AIS 1-2-call anyone know whats the expire date of each top up ?? 6 month ?

sibaysong4u
03-05-2007, 08:35 AM
hopefully not that 1 in middle GC and NS.... I wouldnt dare to stay thereThats the onli hotel in between...Eeeee:eek:

No-go
03-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Thanks

the entrance of this hotel is facing directly Garden Home .

No-go
03-05-2007, 09:28 AM
hopefully not that 1 in middle GC and NS.... I wouldnt dare to stay there

nope its not tat one.

No-go
03-05-2007, 09:29 AM
haha Im using AIS 1-2-call anyone know whats the expire date of each top up ?? 6 month ?

i think for every top up of 300 baht..u will get an extension of 1 mth.

Purgatory
03-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Thats the onli hotel in between...Eeeee:eek:

I still here now at sing palace leh.... not bad wat... everything is new. y cannot stay? anyway I am here till 5th hehehe reached on the 1st... first time here in hdy. the gals not bad lah... 2 gals so far.... 1st one got looks but no cust-oriented attitude... the 2nd one... hahaha just sent her off... my PPE used until finish still she wants... kaoz.... nearly died... today cannot book gal liao fucking legs all soft..... :eek:

No-go
03-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Bro I just book New season for 2 nights online. Its now B950, inflation? Will be going this weekend. Any bro around?

cheers

shld be 900 with voucher. used to be 850.

pussyman72
03-05-2007, 11:18 AM
hello bros hehehe im back ^^

No-go
03-05-2007, 11:19 AM
welcome back bro..btw..where did u go? ;)

sibaysong4u
03-05-2007, 01:12 PM
I still here now at sing palace leh

I thought is the one between New Season and Golden Crown Hotel.Btw is there any suite room at sing palace?

Purgatory
03-05-2007, 04:38 PM
I thought is the one between New Season and Golden Crown Hotel.Btw is there any suite room at sing palace?

dun think so. the coupon we buy is around 800 baht per day, but can say the facilities is quite good coz it's new... room big enuf lah... 6 times all diff position (yesterday's gal, coz first day gal cannot make it... f-ed up attitude haha). wat bathtub lah, inside shower, infront mirror, tits stick on windows hehehe quit shiok so far, to this end, today I am even too shag to take another. kaoz... tonite will check out the nite spots. will update again. overall not a bad trip for a first timer like me. so sing is not the "place" U all talking about lah? dun scare me leh...

No-go
03-05-2007, 04:43 PM
dun think so. the coupon we buy is around 800 baht per day, but can say the facilities is quite good coz it's new... room big enuf lah... 6 times all diff position (yesterday's gal, coz first day gal cannot make it... f-ed up attitude haha). wat bathtub lah, inside shower, infront mirror, tits stick on windows hehehe quit shiok so far, to this end, today I am even too shag to take another. kaoz... tonite will check out the nite spots. will update again. overall not a bad trip for a first timer like me. so sing is not the "place" U all talking about lah? dun scare me leh...

not refering to sing hotel lar...if u scare then get 1 gal to sleep with u lor.

Purgatory
03-05-2007, 04:47 PM
not refering to sing hotel lar...if u scare then get 1 gal to sleep with u lor.

lol.... the cleaning aunty like not bad leh... hahahahaha

No-go
03-05-2007, 04:53 PM
lol.... the cleaning aunty like not bad leh... hahahahaha

wah lao...cleaning aunty u also wan. ;). mayb can ask her for ST or HJ? no harm asking rite?

Purgatory
03-05-2007, 04:58 PM
wah lao...cleaning aunty u also wan. ;). mayb can ask her for ST or HJ? no harm asking rite?

errrr joking wan lah she not my bowl of curry... but she did proposed to my fren... hahaha

CL:"morning sirrrrr, want lady?"
fren:"eh? you haf? where?"
CL: *points at herself* "me!!!!!!! mememememememe!!!!!"
fren: :eek: *slams door shut*

when my group heard about it... we went like doh!!!!

ps: since this is my first time here any bros any reccommendations? for nite spots and houses for gals? I lazy to go thaivisitor.org

No-go
03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
errrr joking wan lah she not my bowl of curry... but she did proposed to my fren... hahaha

ps: since this is my first time here any bros any reccommendations? for nite spots and houses for gals? I lazy to go thaivisitor.org

for nite spots u can try kiss channel (pub with live band) or Paragon (disco).

No-go
03-05-2007, 05:03 PM

hmm..next time must stay at sing hotel n see got this type of offer or not..hahahah

Purgatory
03-05-2007, 05:08 PM
hmm..next time must stay at sing hotel n see got this type of offer or not..hahahah

errr if U insist, stay on the 7th floor :D

No-go
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
errr if U insist, stay on the 7th floor :D

hahah..tks for sharing this contact. will write a FR if got chance.

sibaysong4u
03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
lol.... the cleaning aunty like not bad leh... hahahahahaLau Goh good! Beri sexperience and Clean,if not y they are call cleaning aunty:D

Mafan
03-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I still here now at sing palace leh.... not bad wat... everything is new. y cannot stay?

the 2nd one... hahaha just sent her off... my PPE used until finish still she wants... kaoz.... nearly died... today cannot book gal liao fucking legs all soft.....

If u want to stay at the hotel i talking about i will pay for everything include girls.

BTW can tell me which girl is that from which farm nvr met a good one yet. haiz sainz or maybe u handsome :(

xiaoxiao
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
If u want to stay at the hotel i talking about i will pay for everything include girls.

Bro Mafan,

i want to stay at the hotel that u r talking abt when i go in Aug!!! :p
thanks in advance hor!!! :D

Cheers

XX

alex18122003
04-05-2007, 03:29 AM
Hi to all the Snr Bro here..
I'm first time writing in this Thread.
May in know which area got more pretty gal to recommed? I used to bonk the gals at Heng Heng 2 Karaoke at Channivate.

Mafan
05-05-2007, 06:42 AM
Bro Mafan,

i want to stay at the hotel that u r talking abt when i go in Aug!!! :p
thanks in advance hor!!! :D

Cheers

XX

Bro XX

that hotel hor bo lang stay de heard its hunted. hotel was close down because of a murder case there which the head was kept in the air con area.

Devil73
05-05-2007, 12:17 PM
i want to stay at the hotel that u r talking abt when i go in Aug!!!
thanks in advance hor!!!

wow...so daring to stay hunted hotel huh? if you get the gal and the gal won't stay with you....hahahahahaha:D:p

yinyang
05-05-2007, 01:07 PM
...so daring to stay hunted hotel huh? if you get the gal and the gal won't stay with you...
Aiyah, he brave man if mafan big lobang dare him with free stay. Haunted? Maybe yiour gals haunt you in your sleep hehehehehe. geeetings from krung thep. 3 nights with tirak A, and 2 nights with miss B (A dun kow B, B also dun know about A too). :D

KLKOOL
05-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Bro XX

that hotel hor bo lang stay de heard its hunted. hotel was close down because of a murder case there which the head was kept in the air con area.

Talk about keeping a 'cool head' ... creepy leh :eek:

Mafan
06-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Aiyah, he brave man if mafan big lobang dare him with free stay. Haunted? Maybe yiour gals haunt you in your sleep hehehehehe.

wow...so daring to stay hunted hotel huh? if you get the gal and the gal won't stay with you....hahahahahaha

I dont mind having another girl in my bed for free

geeetings from krung thep. 3 nights with tirak A, and 2 nights with miss B (A dun kow B, B also dun know about A too).

Wah having good life hor

Mafan
06-05-2007, 12:19 AM
i think for every top up of 300 baht..u will get an extension of 1 mth.

mmm last year i went every 2 months but my phone still can use ler funny

Purgatory
06-05-2007, 04:48 AM
yoh pple!!! I jus came back!!! 15hrs bus ride hahaha...

Lau Goh good! Beri sexperience and Clean,if not y they are call cleaning aunty

actually they not that aunty... but still din dare to try less my frens laff until head drop off :p

BTW can tell me which girl is that from which farm nvr met a good one yet. haiz sainz or maybe u handsome

really wonder which hotel U all talking about leh... I first timer this Sing Place Hotel is only 2 months old leh... but one fren of mine say he "saw" something... creepy... but dun care lah I everyday also bonk until so dog tired... where can care? if got extra head maybe quite "shiok" also *touch wood*

Oh yah... before my frend post my happenings I better post it myself... hahaha

the gal I said I sent off in the previous post? damn possessive!!! I told her I dun wana book her for 2 days coz I not getting any gal as she tired me out... maybe if I wana I'd book her again 2 days later. the next day after sending her off, we planned to go for a massage + short time. scarlly go see pink lady and nice lady... all the gals CMI, then saw a gal waving to me while we were on a tutu... mai tu liao... go down book her for 4500 for 2 days... on the same nite, the prev gal called my room!!! KNN!! sibeh paiseh... coz me and frends were talking cock on the corridor... suddenly my gal come and tell me a phone call for me... CCB... rush inside room she said on the phone... "U bluff me..." I mouth tat lan... knn... tell her no lah all that... then put down phone went out talk to my frends (and kena laffed by them... ) 5 mins later my current gal come out again...

gal: "Ur "fren" called again"
I was like WTF!!! :"wat she say?"
gal: "she asked me U booked me for how many days, I said 2"
me : "OMFG!!!!"
frends: *laff until peng and tears come out* *keep scaring me with things like "wait she lo kong tao"... "wait she come over to knock on Ur room"

CB sia.... but overall quite fun lah... 3 gals for 4.5 days, 1st one fucked up, 2nd one okie but scary... 3rd one... oh well that one captured my heart hahaha but that's another story... anyone interested?

yinyang
06-05-2007, 07:37 AM
... but overall quite fun lah... 3 gals for 4.5 days, 1st one fucked up, 2nd one okie but scary... 3rd one... oh well that one captured my heart hahaha but that's another story... anyone interested?
Fun FR. More kiss and tell leh... on no. 3 who stole your heart:D

ProfessorOokami
06-05-2007, 10:12 AM

Wait till you have experienced that "free girl" in your hotel bed.....You will turn green too :eek:

Devil73
06-05-2007, 10:49 AM
you have experienced that "free girl" in your hotel bed.....You will turn green too

then let me have that " free gal " lor....my face sure turn to red....:D

Devil73
06-05-2007, 10:55 AM

me too leh...hahahahaha:D:p

yinyang
06-05-2007, 11:47 AM
then let me have that " free gal " lor....my face sure turn to red....
'Cos too much beer, viagra? Blood shd flow to didi not face la. This 1 cannot use your favourite vib eh?:p

Devil73
06-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Blood shd flow to didi not face la.

blood flow also will cause face red lah...you don't know meh???:D:p

Purgatory
06-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Fun FR. More kiss and tell leh... on no. 3 who stole your heart

As requested...

Hmmm the 3rd one ah? oh well, like I said she waved, I went down mainly also because my frends (who were in the tutu with me) all say "wah... okie leh!! quite up leh!! ask him turn back if not no chance liao!! etc etc" so I went back loh, like I said instead of spending around 1k-2k on the massage "aunties" I hiong hiong booked her for 2 days

per day 2.5k, neg until 4.5 for 2days loh. so brought her back to hotel around 6plus 7pm? then went to have dinner as a group (prawn fishing), she was in the room when the 2nd gal called for 2 times (refer to prev post on what happened and that was around 9plus 10pm). when I went back in after talking wif frends and was ready for some action, she told me in chinese,

Gal: "Darling handsome, 女孩子打电话来hor?"
Me: "不是handsome, 是我床上功夫一流。”
Gal & me: *laffs like small children then proceed wif actions*

that was around 11 plus pm? was thinking of wat my fren adviced, "dun treat them like pokpokpok... but treat them like companion then U'd find that U'd live like the king" so since she's the 3rd gal liao I tawt "okie leh towards the 2nd gal also can use this trick, why not do it even better for the 3rd gal?" lol ding dong until around 3 plus am. whole session was mainly consists of lotsa playing, talking, cuddling, hugging and kissing. managed to fire 2 rounds only for 4 hours plus.. hahaha took a nap then

later after the morning "session" around 6 plus am, she asked me got any plans anot.

me: "No wor"
gal: "wana go wash hair? or facial?"
me: "where? far?"
gal: "no, opened by my "sister""
me: "see how after breakfast loh"
gal: "wat time breakfast?"
me: "9am..."
gal: "can bring me go home first? I need to change clothes"
me: "can can... errr then we go out breakfast U wan? but U muz bring me wor"
gal: "*giggles* wat U wana eat?"
me: "U? *laffs*"
me and gal *laffs and continue wif some forlicking*

so we proceeded to breakfast and went to her place, she was quite a fun person and to my suprise, she seems to know quite alot of pple!! omg... she was prancing around the shops (mainly eateries and was like wtf showing me off?) grumbles.... first thing that captured me, she keeps wana save $ for me? lol dun wana take tutu, eat will find cheap place.

came back around 8plus 9am, gave my hotel coupon to fren so he and his gal can eat in hotel. me gal and me sat down to haf coffee again @ the hotel while my frens and gals eat. after that proceeded to do hunting for one of my fren. then we went carefourr to shop.

price there was cheap. oh ya OOT abit citychain having sale! CYMA watch quite cheap nearly buy hahaha. brought her to citychain, asked her if wana buy watch, I'd pay(coz saw that she's like me didn't wear watch mah... so also to test her abit lah) she looked around for a few pieces but in the end told me too expensive. dun wan...... *captured my heart even more*

lunch was normal, back to hotel to dropped off my frends, then asked her
me: "U wana go wash hair?"
gal: "okie, U wana go?"
me: "go loh if not go back hotel DO wat?"
gal: "*giggles and slap me on my shoulder* not very far. we go liao come back?"

again she was like showing me off to her "sisters" and people around her sis's shop. my jaw dropped again... I went for facial, and napped on the seat while she got her toenails and hair done.

gal: "darling handsome 了,可以走了。”
me: “不用给钱?” *bewildered*
gal: “不用啦”
me: expasrated “不可以不给啦。帮我问多少?”
gal: talked to her sisters and *giggles dunno about wat* “我姐姐说350”
me: “哦。你洗头多少?”
gal: *her turn to be bewildered* “两个人350咯“
me: *peng* was thinking so cheap?

walked back to hotel again and intro me to somemore of her "sis" and "bro" (did I mention we always walked holding hands? haha super GFE sia) had afternoon sessions again, she's getting abit bolder and warming up to me in bed (yah she was quite shy the night before, keep giggling and showing me her goose bumps hahaha) session lasted from 2 plus till 5 plus pm? also lotsa talking hugging etc etc, 2 shots.

her mood changed quite drastically when dinner time approached. I dunno y also but she was fucking everything up. Can tell she was pissed wif something... but dunno wat at that time. she was grumbling about the place we planned to have dinner (something about quite far and exp) so not to spoil the show and wif all my frends getting pissed off @ her, I dragged her to eat alone wif me asking her to bring me to the place she wants. we had seafood dinner 2 pax around 1100plus. not very cheap lah. but still okie to me... she ordered 2 x crabs, 1x promfret, prawn wif asparagus, oyster eggs, bitter gourd seafood soup. after dinner quite full, we went walking around hatyai to Odean. lol didn't noe it was so near, talked again about our likes and dislikes. she claims that she dun like to take tutu if it's near coz it's exp. also intro me to somemore of her "siblings"

went to guardian pharmacy to buy her cosmetics and facial etc etc I was thinking must be I pay kaoz... so I grabbed a gilette deodorant. Bill came up to 1.7k sharp. when I wana pay @ the counter she suprised me by slapping my shoulder and proceeded to pay... I was like *wah!!! okie!!!*

walked back to hotel, along the way can see her mood no good again... asked her wat's wrong, she mumbled about something dunno wat I thinking... talked cock abit and reached hotel liao. met my frends they all downstairs, dunno y she's like pissed with something/someone and din wait for them so we went up first. asked her she dun wana say, kept saying about the place far, take very long to travel, expensive etc etc... I was thinking aiyo dun tell me she abit siao one... went back in room pressed her again on wat she's pissed about... out of the blue she broke down and cried.

me: *WTF!!!!! dun scare me leh... starts praying*
gal: "U going off tomolo!!! I scared U go... can dun go?"
me: *lagi WTF!!!! academy award meh???!!!!!* "I cannot dun go mah... gotta work rite?"
gal: *really sobbing now* "I jus scared U go mah... " (frends and fellow samsters... I dun care if she's for real or fake lah my frends all say she's fake and about how smart she is or wat but then I DUN FUCKING CARE!! hahaha if its a show its a GOOD show!! so Dom, if U are reading this, hahaha no matter wat I won't let her affect our big picture plans!!! pls dun think I am utterly smittened by her hor... :rolleyes: )

me: *starts comforting her* "dun worry I'd be back lah..." *gave her my number (guys pls dun do that if U are attached, I can afford to coz I got no GF or wife... dun come after me should U follow my example and got into trouble k?)
gal: *still sobbing... mucus also flowing etc etc*
me: *hugged/cuddled/kiss away her tears and comfort her* "dun worry I'd be back... etc etc"
gal: "U noe wat's 520?"
me: *runs a trip deep down into memory lane into the days of the PAGER!!!* "520... 1314..."
gal: "tomolo I'd stay around until U leave around 11plus"
me: "no need to work meh?"
gal: "I going to BKK at nite... not working"

conversation/sobbing continues for around 1 hour plus

continues session.... talking thru the nite... I dozed off and woke up 2 few times coz she's still sobbing sometimes at nite...
morning came... we woke up around 5plus... morning session... then went breakfast... saw my frens downstairs, passed my coupon to them. me and gal had porridge elsewhere. came back hotel for 1 last round lol... then proceed to bathe... I was shocked when she started to complain about me not packing up properly (U all noe lah... guys packing where got fold clothes nicely one? only the most is seggregate the dirties and the cleans mah) then help me fold EVERYTHING nicely, packed my toiletries and shoes etc etc....

I sent her down early around 11plus coz I told her I dun wana see her cry (the standard sweet nothings etc etc) kissed her for a damn long time (5-10mins? jus kissing and hugging ... no TNN all those shit) she left after promising and made me promised to call...

oh well that's the end lah... no matter wat, to me it's a shiok time lah... happening!!! lol as my frends all tell me... (one of the best reasons why I like cheonging wif the,) "As long as U are happy, we are happy" lol it was a mind blowing exprience...

oh btw... her looks also not bad... can pass off for singaporean... and to some of the samsters, I can tell U that AAR shows and one of my BS kaki agreed she looks like someone in BS *LOLOLOLOLOL* but that someone? she's history!!

Looks: 7/10 (I like something like dat,but again 1 man's meat is another's poison)
service: 8/10 (no AR,BJ sucks, FJ dull... jus like a GF or wife but then rated her so high is cause of the SUPER GFE!!!! hahaha)
RTF: oh well y not? I can afford to play mah :D
sharing of contact: errr sorry planning to keep as personal stash... if U see her or happened to bonk her before then I also dun care... so dun ask me for contact... I posted this FR in the spirit of EXPRIENCE sharing not pussy sharing... hahahahaha

PS: this is a freaking lengthy story/FR... I've also left out some other things I find negligible and of no importance to the essence of the FR. those who like pls up me... those who wana flame me pls carry on... but do haf the balls to say who U are k? will return favour when convinient

yinyang
06-05-2007, 12:31 PM
..mind blowing exprience...oh btw... her looks also not bad... can pass off for singaporean... and to some of the samsters, I can tell U that AAR shows and one of my BS kaki agreed she looks like someone in BS *LOLOLOLOLOL* but that someone? she's history!!
sharing of contact: errr sorry planning to keep as personal stash... if U see her or happened to bonk her before then I also dun care... so dun ask me for contact... I posted this FR in the spirit of EXPRIENCE sharing not pussy sharing... hahahahaha PS: this is a freaking lengthy story/FR... I've also left out some other things I find negligible and of no importance to the essence of the FR.
Good stuff, liked your selfish bit on private stash (was about to ask you for referaal leh). Already pre-paid yesterday with my puny +3 for your preview. Cheers YY:D

Purgatory
06-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Good stuff, liked your selfish bit on private stash (was about to ask you for referaal leh). Already pre-paid yesterday with my puny +3 for your preview. Cheers YY:D

yah... saw Ur "puny 3+" hahaha will ret fav once power ret...

Mafan
06-05-2007, 12:54 PM
sharing of contact: errr sorry planning to keep as personal stash... if U see her or happened to bonk her before then I also dun care... so dun ask me for contact... I posted this FR in the spirit of EXPRIENCE sharing not pussy sharing... hahahahaha

i dont want the last 1, second one can share bo ???? hehe

Purgatory
06-05-2007, 01:16 PM
i dont want the last 1, second one can share bo ???? hehe

Paradise KTV ... think her name is ah gitf but I took her not coz she chio hor... rather is she chose me than I chose her... :eek:

KLKOOL
06-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Nice FR Purgatory... brings back memories of HDY and stirrs some longing to return:D

yinyang
06-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Nice FR Purgatory... brings back memories of HDY and stirrs some longing to return
So when you making a comeback? Seems you never really left hdy in your heart and mind leh. :p

xiaoxiao
06-05-2007, 04:22 PM
wow...so daring to stay hunted hotel huh? if you get the gal and the gal won't stay with you....hahahahahaha

Bro ,

at least i got POON SIto try and i dun fly areoplane!!!!! :p

Cheers
XX

Devil73
06-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Bro ,

at least i got POON SI to try and i dun fly areoplane!

you amost makes me fell off from the chair...hahahahahaha:D:p

Purgatory
06-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Nice FR Purgatory... brings back memories of HDY and stirrs some longing to return:D

LOL not bad for a first timer eh? :p HDY is a place definitely worth RTF lah

how come still no pple tell me which hotel is the got hantu one? tmd... if I rtf and stay there how? grumbles... book 1 gal get 1 gal + 1 head...

Devil73
06-05-2007, 06:02 PM
how come still no pple tell me which hotel is the got hantu one? tmd... if I rtf and stay there how? grumbles... book 1 gal get 1 gal + 1 head...

Bro, It's inbetween New Season & Golden Crown. Got it?:D

Purgatory
06-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Bro, It's inbetween New Season & Golden Crown. Got it?

fainted.... :confused: brother dun flame me hor... I really firstimer as mentioned... pls pm me the name....

Devil73
06-05-2007, 06:28 PM
fainted.... brother dun flame me hor... I really firstimer as mentioned... pls pm me the name....

Bro, I never flame lah... I don't know what is the name of that hotel coz when I was there around March time that hotel still closed down.

Purgatory
06-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Bro, I never flame lah... I don't know what is the name of that hotel coz when I was there around March time that hotel still closed down.

LOL I never say U flame me lah... coz I sound noobish when I keep asking about the hotel name... nmind since it's closed down lah... I think will remain closed one coz thais are quite pantang also leh from wat I noe... if really haunted who will wana reopen the place? esp wif the head rolling around hahahaha

putera_mas8
06-05-2007, 06:58 PM
I am now in hty. dead boring place now..... wonder if i would come if not for the food and shopping.

Most FR states gff is gone..... what t heck......

Anybody got kt for student ST, 3 hrs?

Mafan
06-05-2007, 08:18 PM
LOL I never say U flame me lah... coz I sound noobish when I keep asking about the hotel name... nmind since it's closed down lah... I think will remain closed one coz thais are quite pantang also leh from wat I noe... if really haunted who will wana reopen the place? esp wif the head rolling around hahahaha

they wanted to tear the building down but wasnt able to do it and the hotel was left like this since then. when u walk pass u can see buddla place at the counter ofthe hotel. when walk pass at nite more jia liak cause no light lar then lots of saio lang there.

pussyman72
07-05-2007, 02:10 AM
welcome back bro..btw..where did u go? ;)

i was in Chaing Rai then went to Chiang mai to attend my friend wedding stay a few day in CNX before going back with my gf's hometown.

went to a few place. Chang Sean, Chang Kong, Maesai....

lol drive like a siao man there :D Planning to go back to CR ard july or aug again

Purgatory
07-05-2007, 02:12 AM
they wanted to tear the building down but wasnt able to do it and the hotel was left like this since then. when u walk pass u can see buddla place at the counter ofthe hotel. when walk pass at nite more jia liak cause no light lar then lots of saio lang there.

dun tell me it's a closed down hotel wif a disco downstairs? :eek:

DemonSage
07-05-2007, 07:46 AM
I am back from a 4 Day 3 Night game plan:D ...

Real nice place, more efforts was spend on relaxing and sight seeing...

Did the following:
PaintBall;
7 Tier Waterfall;
Wat Visiting;
Cheap Traditional Thai Massage;
Chinnavate Hunting;
Paragon Disco;
Kiss Channel(The one which still keeps me thinking cos i saw a god damn SYT)

Really considered a worthwhile trip:D, better not to try solo... ideal with company if not too sianz

No-go
07-05-2007, 09:42 AM
i was in Chaing Rai then went to Chiang mai to attend my friend wedding stay a few day in CNX before going back with my gf's hometown.

went to a few place. Chang Sean, Chang Kong, Maesai....

lol drive like a siao man there :D Planning to go back to CR ard july or aug again

u really know ur way ard. i may be making a trip up there during aug. hopefully got chance to meet up with u then.

Mafan
07-05-2007, 07:25 PM
dun tell me it's a closed down hotel wif a disco downstairs? :eek:

dont know ler nvr go explore :p might be. just behind of new season nia

pussyman72
07-05-2007, 08:24 PM
u really know ur way ard. i may be making a trip up there during aug. hopefully got chance to meet up with u then.

actually traveling from one town to another town is easy. only those small road is a problem. most of it are in thai.

yinyang
07-05-2007, 09:33 PM
..Chaing Rai then went to Chiang mai ..went to a few place. Chang Sean, Chang Kong, Maesai....
Only been to chiangmai, 2-3 days thing (only city part). Guess north is diff experience from what I gather. Bkk's not thailand, much less hdy. Suppose one needs time to discover north, with adventurous spirit and not look for 5 star comfort. Now in krung thep over weekend to wed. Want me to send your kisses to any suai puying over here? Saw Bird Thongchai's concert DVD, wow, very good for young and old, with many english songs. Mainstream pop appeal even to visiting taiwan (largely female) fan club. Now waiting for B who took long (7 hrs?) bus ride from surin, though she's usually based here. Flash floods, heavy rain over surin last weekend.

KhunVi
07-05-2007, 09:48 PM
actually traveling from one town to another town is easy. only those small road is a problem. most of it are in thai.

Hi pussyman, are you doing anything profitable in the area? I am looking for opportunities in LOS.

Thanks.

justl00king
07-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Now in krung thep over weekend to wed. Bro,

You getting married? Congrats! :)

sgdevilchief
07-05-2007, 09:58 PM

Wah i not around only, you start to flame people har??? :eek:
want me to recall you back to Hell!!!! :p

yinyang
07-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Bro, You getting married? Congrats! :)
I wish. But 1st, let me find my pot of gold... Since you asked, learnt few things on marriage from 1 tg last night. Paper exercise is less important than party ceremony itself with sin sot thingy (in eyes of up country folks). Fits with big face thing here. Also, no. 2 still acceptable.. (stop at no. 3 though!)more so with foreigners (no hear, no can see). Guess it's just societal norms here, minus our woman's charter. So I still got many chance.. but now.. where's my big sweep winning ticket?:p

Devil73
07-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Wah i not around only, you start to flame people har???
want me to recall you back to Hell!!!!

If you got Poon Si then activate Mob manning lor...hahahahahaha:D:p

KLKOOL
08-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Bro,

You getting married? Congrats! :)

Wah... ur interpretation very jialat man :eek:

KLKOOL
08-05-2007, 12:10 AM
So when you making a comeback? Seems you never really left hdy in your heart and mind leh.
Cannot forget HDY for many many reasons... it has many sweet memories...

LOL not bad for a first timer eh? :p HDY is a place definitely worth RTF lah

VERY GOOD Leh... and u still want the haunted hotel ??? no need to book one... they accept walk in customers (i hear float in also can) :p

Mafan
08-05-2007, 12:39 AM
If you got Poon Si then activate Mob manning lor...hahahahahaha

wah ah beng in town sia

VERY GOOD Leh... and u still want the haunted hotel ??? no need to book one... they accept walk in customers (i hear float in also can)

shhhhh.... lao da KLKOOL someone wan to stay let them stay mah.

KLKOOL
08-05-2007, 12:43 AM
shhhhh.... lao da KLKOOL someone wan to stay let them stay mah.

Dun anyhow like dat lah ... I know tarma hard to get, but only with living person is counted :D

justl00king
08-05-2007, 01:47 AM
Wah... ur interpretation very jialat man :eek:Is there another meaning to the word "wed" that I dun know? Please fill me in... :D

Purgatory
08-05-2007, 10:24 AM
VERY GOOD Leh... and u still want the haunted hotel ??? no need to book one... they accept walk in customers (i hear float in also can)

Thanks for the compliments... as for the hotel... oh well... float in ah? cannot crawl in from the TV? hahahaha si lang tau...

Dun anyhow like dat lah ... I know tarma hard to get, but only with living person is counted

living person? aiyoh... that's abit boring tio boh? hahahaha

yinyang
08-05-2007, 01:02 PM
. as for the hotel... oh well... float in ah? cannot crawl in from the TV? hahahaha si lang tau... living person? aiyoh... that's abit boring tio boh?
Guys, all this talk of making out with chabor in white is bit OTT liao. Some more tarma.. wah lau eh. How to 69 without head arh?

C'mon you guys more flesh and blood real thing leh...:p

PS: But now I know where bro purgatory got his inspired nic from hehehehe (no offence)

KLKOOL
08-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the compliments... as for the hotel... oh well... float in ah? cannot crawl in from the TV? hahahaha si lang tau...

living person? aiyoh... that's abit boring tio boh? hahahaha

firstly u think that hotel have TV or not :rolleyes: ... and you really want adventurous can go to Cintana MP and take no. 33 and her other sister and Tarma :D

No-go
08-05-2007, 01:16 PM
firstly u think that hotel have TV or not :rolleyes: ... and you really want adventurous can go to Cintana MP and take no. 33 and her other sister and Tarma :D

sounds like a good lobang..going to check her out during my next trip there

Devil73
08-05-2007, 06:52 PM
wah ah beng in town sia

My Mob manning is la kopi lah....where got ah beng? now earn more money for cheong....no time for puay tai chi lah.....hahahahaha:D

sgdevilchief
08-05-2007, 09:17 PM
If you got Poon Si then activate Mob manning lor...hahahahahaha

u standby then, me Chief got alot of POON SI to show u!!! :p

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 02:10 AM
I wish. But 1st, let me find my pot of gold... Since you asked, learnt few things on marriage from 1 tg last night. Paper exercise is less important than party ceremony itself with sin sot thingy (in eyes of up country folks). Fits with big face thing here. Also, no. 2 still acceptable.. (stop at no. 3 though!)more so with foreigners (no hear, no can see). Guess it's just societal norms here, minus our woman's charter. So I still got many chance.. but now.. where's my big sweep winning ticket?:p

hehehe why thinking of getting a tg liao ah kekekeke.

ya agree signning paper there is northing. They dont really care about that. in the girls village they want pple know they are marry thru ceremony. buy pig, cow during the party, alot of beers n whisky lol

karaoke... sing song n get drunk lol. before the big day they will party for 2 days first then the actual day alot of pple come n see the actual wedding. go to mama papa give sin soot to them and also golds

the more sin soot u give to the parents. it tell pple how much their daughter worth. also the gold. 1, 2, 3, 4 baht of gold. ( pai sei dont know how to spell the baht it sound the same)

Gold 1 baht is about 10,000 plus baht. so if the family ask for 5 baht gold = 50k plus plus.

wedding food, drink, karaoke and buy cow or pig can cost from 10k to 30k plus. depend what u have for that 2 to 3 days.

anyway sign or no sign paper is all up to urself.

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Hi pussyman, are you doing anything profitable in the area? I am looking for opportunities in LOS.

Thanks.

na not doing anything at the moment but im planning. thought of some idea liao but still need to plan n evaluate. Doing business in LOS is not as ez as 123.

I learn alot from a bro who have a business in thailand for 10 yr plus.

yinyang
09-05-2007, 02:20 AM
..girls village they want pple know they are marry thru ceremony. buy pig, cow during the party, alot of beers n whisky lol
..more sin soot u give to the parents. it tell pple how much their daughter worth. also the gold. 1, 2, 3, 4 baht of gold. ( pai sei dont know how to spell the baht it sound the same)..Gold 1 baht is about 10,000 plus baht. so if the family ask for 5 baht gold = 50k plus plus.
Aiyoh, this advice 1 for our fellow bro justlooking la (think he appreciates your tipsi). For me, this was interesting to know:D

justl00king
09-05-2007, 02:30 AM
ya agree signning paper there is northing. They dont really care about that. in the girls village they want pple know they are marry thru ceremony.

wedding food, drink, karaoke and buy cow or pig can cost from 10k to 30k plus. depend what u have for that 2 to 3 days.

anyway sign or no sign paper is all up to urself.So bro,

If no sign paper only ceremony are they serious in marriage? Meaning do they take marriage seriously or only out for sin sod and gold?

And your cost for wedding, food and drink only 30K updated or not? :D
Enough for say 100 guest? :D

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Only been to chiangmai, 2-3 days thing (only city part). Guess north is diff experience from what I gather. Bkk's not thailand, much less hdy. Suppose one needs time to discover north, with adventurous spirit and not look for 5 star comfort. Now in krung thep over weekend to wed. Want me to send your kisses to any suai puying over here?

yo bro

yea north alot of things to see. if u drive u see more. not very hard to drive ard.

i love north very very much. i like the life style there. been to many place in the north. maybe next trip plan to go to cnx west area.

lol u in bkk ah. help me send kisses to the girls in siam hotel kopi shop :D

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Aiyoh, this advice 1 for our fellow bro justlooking la (think he appreciates your tipsi). For me, this was interesting to know:D

lol wah u still online ah. thought u still in bkk? why still awake u should be doing ur mission @ this time liao lei kekekkeeke :p

justl00king
09-05-2007, 02:39 AM
Aiyoh, this advice 1 for our fellow bro justlooking la (think he appreciates your tipsi). For me, this was interesting to know:DVery interesting to know too...:D

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 02:42 AM
So bro,

If no sign paper only ceremony are they serious in marriage? Meaning do they take marriage seriously or only out for sin sod and gold?

And your cost for wedding, food and drink only 30K updated or not? :D
Enough for say 100 guest?

lol what is call serious bro. even u have wedding there liao they still can find other guys.

there is so many stories about farang go to the girl hometown n hold a big wedding there. give sin soot n gold in the end when the guy go back the girl have another man. farang kanna bluff money also n girl disppear.

Normally it wont be that bad, cos once they let pple know their marry to u liao. they try not to do anything funny to make them lose face but still there is such thing happenning.

If the girl are really serious. sign or no sign also the same.

the only diff is if she agree to sign paper with u in thailand mean she maybe really real to u n also if she want to hook man n wants to marry to other country. she may not be able to do so due to she is married in thailand.

but u still cannot prevent her having affair with thai man cos dont forget she can tell the pple that u dont want her anymore. so now she with this thai man who really love her. get what i mean ;) so it the risk u take. she can still marry a thai man even she sign paper with u as i said they dont really believe in signning papers

well as for the wedding dinner is in her home. the family and relative will come help cook for pple to eat. it all depends where ur girl stay. if the things are cheap there then maybe 30k is enough lor.

unless u want to hold it in a hotel rest. then 30k not enough le. have a bro spend almost 50 to 60k baht for hotel rest. and home party. of course update hehehehe

wedding dinner dont expect to get back what u have come out for the dinner money. pple come n eat n drink n sing song but they give wedding angbao ard 100 to 200 baht.

justl00king
09-05-2007, 02:50 AM
lol what is call serious bro. even u have wedding there liao they still can find other guys.

Thanks for the insight bro, I have read many similar stories like the one you shared.

Time to roll the dice? :D

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the insight bro,

Time to roll the dice? :D

np mate hehehe i also learn alot from bros / thai friends i know and also see for myself.

what u mean time to roll the dice? hehehe u mean u thinking of rolling the dice :D

justl00king
09-05-2007, 03:03 AM
np mate hehehe i also learn alot from bros / thai friends i know and also see for myself.

what u mean time to roll the dice? hehehe u mean u thinking of rolling the dice Really very difficult to know what is real or not.

Like some bro mentioned, WL is cos for money. Even if love you no money also cannot. So if she agrees to marry you cos you can provide for her, is it love or money? The million baht question. :D

Time to roll the dice means rolling the dice and take your chances. :D

I also hope to learn more from seasoned bros.

Mr.romantic
09-05-2007, 03:06 AM

what u mean time to roll the dice? hehehe u mean u thinking of rolling the dice :D

get this through your thick skull! stop promoting your loser Sawadee forum here! :mad:

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 03:11 AM
get this through your thick skull! stop promoting your loser Sawadee forum here! :mad:

why u not happy call pple shoot me lar. lim bei song put u want to do what. kill me ah. mai come n buay gan with me. get this thru ur thick skull.

I tomorrow in GL8 66G @ 2pm there if u buay song come find me :cool: many pple wants to know u in person since u love to ask pple help post other pple wife photo in the net. kan buay gan

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Really very difficult to know what is real or not.

Like some bro mentioned, WL is cos for money. Even if love you no money also cannot. So if she agrees to marry you cos you can provide for her, is it love or money? The million baht question. :D

yea do agree with u. it all depend the person. nobody can decide for him. he should know what he is doing n dont blame anyone if he make the wrong choice.

Mr.romantic
09-05-2007, 12:58 PM
why u not happy call pple shoot me lar. lim bei song put u want to do what. kill me ah. mai come n buay gan with me. get this thru ur thick skull.

I tomorrow in GL8 66G @ 2pm there if u buay song come find me :cool: many pple wants to know u in person since u love to ask pple help post other pple wife photo in the net. kan buay gan

sorry i am not a gangster why must i resort to assasination? you yourself so shameless keep on promoting your loser Sawadee forum here. get this through your thick skull x100 and stop copying my lines. don't cry foul in protest and act innocent. so you very the eh kan with your Marrying a ex Gaylang Girl (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53962) thread you sad fukk? did someone post your wife's photo on internet?

so you are a gangster lah? challenge me to go and find you? i go find you for what? whack you? no i'm not so uncivilised as you. the most is i go and make police report only if you want to play gangster. who are those "many people" who wants to find me? i make sure i put their names in the police report too.

KLKOOL
09-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Really very difficult to know what is real or not.

This one requires your gut instinct. Cos no one actually have the same exact situation.

I almost got pulled in once. But after studying the scenario... I decided otherwise. The thing that alerted me was my lack of comfort in the arrangement.

KLKOOL
09-05-2007, 02:29 PM
why u not happy call pple shoot me lar. lim bei song put u want to do what.

Aiyah bro, just ignore lah. No need to answer also.

pussyman72
09-05-2007, 05:13 PM

roger that heheheh dont know y got so many vitual buay gan pple ard hehehe.

KLKOOL
09-05-2007, 05:17 PM

Doesnt matter why, just ignore and leave the post back to the brothers for the contributions. ;)

justl00king
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I almost got pulled in once. But after studying the scenario... I decided otherwise. The thing that alerted me was my lack of comfort in the arrangement.I'm also leaning towards the same decision to pull out before its too late.:D

Thanks bro. :)

xiaoxiao
09-05-2007, 09:31 PM
My Mob manning is la kopi lah....where got ah beng? now earn more money for cheong....no time for puay tai chi lah.....hahahahaha

Bro Devil73,

When is the mob manning??? :p
me waiting for activation... :D

Cheers
XX

yinyang
10-05-2007, 12:31 AM
..still online ah. thought u still in bkk? why still awake u should be doing ur mission @ this time liao lei kekekkeeke :p
Know what's interval in making out? Inter-course...same as in between course 7 and 8 in chinese dinners:p Lappy's with me so I know what you guys are up to lol

pussyman72
10-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Know what's interval in making out? Inter-course...same as in between course 7 and 8 in chinese dinners:p Lappy's with me so I know what you guys are up to lol

maybe i plan 1 day trip to bkk then go see my girl. hehehe wanna go nana see see

Mr.romantic
10-05-2007, 01:26 AM

Doesnt matter why, just ignore and leave the post back to the brothers for the contributions. ;)

you also want to chup one leg? not enough chaking from the previous encounter arh? another Malaysian loser just like Katoeylover69! hahaha. :D

Mr.romantic
10-05-2007, 01:30 AM

so you are very the eh gan lah? since you think you very eh sai. when i see your post one time i will chak you one time. see who buay gan. haha Hatyai sad fukk. :D

KLKOOL
10-05-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm also leaning towards the same decision to pull out before its too late.:D

Thanks bro. :)

Lolz. At the end of the day, only you yourself always know the truth. Its whether u want to bluff yourself or not.

Devil73
10-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Bro Devil73,

When is the mob manning?
me waiting for activation.

Bro, When you want to la kopi? let me know then I activate...hehehehehe:D

pussyman72
10-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Bro, When you want to la kopi? let me know then I activate...hehehehehe:D

la kopi??? :confused: or la hee kekekee

Devil73
10-05-2007, 10:13 PM
la kopi??? or la hee kekekee

if you provided la hee I on lor....hahahahaha:D:p

Mr.romantic
12-05-2007, 01:15 AM
la kopi??? :confused: or la hee kekekee

get this through your thick skull. stop promoting your loser Sawadee forum via your signature here! sad fukk! :mad:

pussyman72
12-05-2007, 01:21 PM
if you provided la hee I on lor....hahahahaha:p

wah lau i no need provide lei. u have alot of hee lei :p

Devil73
12-05-2007, 01:29 PM
u have alot of hee lei.

I got one jiao nia...where got alot of hee???:D:p

sd38
16-05-2007, 11:26 PM
[The following has been first posted on http://sawadee.proboards16.com/index.cgi?board=Hatyai by yours truly.]

Dear all,

Just returned from a 4-day 3-night trip to Danok (1 night) and Hatyai (2 night) trip, here is my small contribution to the forum. Long winded hence please bear in mind that you have the choice not to read it in its entirety or even parts. If you do enjoy reading it, what could I say, enjoy lah.

Took a Tiger flight from Singapore to Hatyai; the timing is good as I arrived at about 1430hrs (all Thai time unless otherwise stated, flew on Sunday returned on Wednesday) and got myself cleared at about 1500hrs. I was unable to find much useful information on getting from Hatyai international airport to Danok and hence, got my regular tour agency to make arrangement. Got a car to send me to Danok from Hatyai airport for 600 baht. The trip took about an hour. Upon arrival, booked into Oscar Hotel at RM 75 (or 750 baht). For the uninitiated, Oscar is apparently among 4 major hotels in Danok regularly mentioned in FR (the others are Oliver, He Jia and KPK Hotel). The plus is definitely its central location, a good sized bath tub for two persons, spacious and for some, there are two porno channels. However, I am not staying at this place in future. For me the hotel is run down and dirty. For instance, the floor mat outside the bathroom is apparently not replaced on a daily basis, there is no carpeting in the hotel room, the in-room safe requires a maintenance guy to activate physically in your room as you arrive, the room door is like a HDB flat type (the room door not house door) and there is a fan in the room that you need to use (indicative of the state of the air con unit). I would have loved to try KPK, which is supposedly new, but this being my first trip (overnight) to Danok, I have had to make do given the excellent location of Oscar (KPK is at least 100 meters away from the main stretch of happening places, not an insurmountable problem but just plain inconvenient especially for virgin trip - stayed in Hatyai Palace, also an old and run down place, on my first trip to Hatyai, motto for me - first trip, convenient location to explore, second trip, other considerations).

After checking in and making all the necessary logistic arrangements (including changing money at I think is Orange minimart just beside the 7-11 opposite of the hotel, rate sucks as compared to Hatyai for SGD - 22.00), I went out looking for food and massage. Patronised the much touted Mutiara Spa, which is located behind Oscar; if your back is facing Oscar, turn left and walk for 10 meters turn left into the street and after another 10 meters on your left you would see a Chinese coffeeshop / stall, walk past it after making an obvious left turn and you will see the spa. I ate fried kway teow at the said stall, not bad, but not my cup of tea. Anyway, took 2-hour oil massage and opted for bath in jacuzzi for a total of 400 baht. I have been to much better decorated spa but relatively, the décor is not that bad for Hatyai and Danok. Oil massage is decent; the bath in Jacuzzi (by the masseur at a price of 50 baht) is quite a waste of money cause my masseur apparently did not on the machine hence it is just like bathing in a normal bath tub by a girl, nothing erotic nor fantastic. But to each his own. Anyway, cut the massage short as I would like to explore Danok before it gets dark. The masseur kept hinting that she could keep me company for disco, that she was knocking off work at 1800hrs (time I targeted to leave the spa), etc. Ignored her offer (I did not choose her, got the manager to just give me one as I was not interested in masseur), gave 100 baht as tip and left the place. Btw, saw about 20 masseurs on the Sunday that I was there. All not my taste; to put it amicably.

Left the place and went exploring at the opposite side of Oscar for bars and karaokes (pub as well, but failed to locate decent ones during this one-night trip). The place, though small, is quite confusing to walk about and know where you are relative to say your starting point. This was perhaps I have had underestimated the complexity of the streets and did not bear in mind my starting point at all time (i.e. opposite Oscar). At one point, lost my way but eventually went back to the main stretch after some walking. At another point, thought Oscar was on my left but actually on my right. Ha ha, point is, I am unable to share good orientation of the place. Apologies…….

sd38
16-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Anyway after see see look look (and turning down repeated touts) for about an hour, decided to activate my a-go-go bar hopping plan. I have been to spider once and know how aggressive the a-go-go bars are like. Further insights also gained from tireless efforts to seek FR on danok. Notwithstanding, my original plan was still to spend about 500 baht per bar, hopefully covering 6 bars at a cost of 3k baht. In the hope of achieving this, several pre-ops preparations were catered for; prepared 600+ baht of 20 (for tipping), took less than a total of 4K baht (in case, can show wallet no money), bought extra cigarette for others to take and smoke (the brand I smoke is not sold in Thailand), and the plan was to enter a place, order a bottle of beer (big Heineken at about 150 baht exclude ice, food, etc), turn down all girls except one, tip the one about 200 baht and move on after about half an hour. My plan failed miserably, to say the least. Spent like 8 to 9K baht at one bar, not including the booking fee for a girl (a dancer who also accompanies customer, obviously does booking as well) I took quite a liking to.

This was what happened, walked past an a-go-go bar (near 1900hrs), one of two girls sitting in front of the bar came out, banged into me (on purpose) and wanted to drag me into the bar. While I find the girl quite attractive (to my taste), declined the offer with a smile wanting to find sha la la (walked past it earlier but forgot where it is). See see look look like unable to find sha la la in an efficient manner hence went back to the aforesaid bar, walked straight in and took a seat (okay lah, I admit it, quite like the girl that banged into me lah). The girl (for ease, would call her GD, meaning girl danok - for a reason that would be obvious later), followed me and immediately planted herself at my table. I have no issue with this cause as I mentioned, I find her attractive. Ordered a bottle of Heineken and realized that I was the ONLY customer at this place. Apparently Danok is short of customers on Sunday to Tuesday (night) and business generally picks up Wednesday onwards before peaking on Friday / Saturday. Anyway, I managed for a short while to reject other girls, even got one of the male staff to tell two other girls that sat at my table to leave. All seems to be going as planned.

BUT, the problem is that I quite like GD, who demonstrated most of the qualities that I like in a working girl. She was lovely and loving, not too aggressive but definitely passionate, a good figure (the waist oh my my, praise whoever is up there), and the kiss and the touch and the affection and the GFE and the ……. Now I have a problem, I have actually called another girl in Hatyai earlier (for ease, would call her GH - meaning girl hatyai) that I might be going to hatyai on Monday to Wednesday but I also told her that if I do, I would confirm with her earlier (which I did not, cause still not sure whether I want to book GH or not). I first met GH in my last trip a month again and booked her for 3 days. So I sat there troubled for like what half an hour cause what if I booked GD on Sunday and liked her so much that I want to continue? What nailed down the booking was when she took to the stage and danced. Holly mother of …… (pardon my French) now a girl who could dance so sensuously is definitely a girl worth booking (though quite expensive, 2.5K baht with 500 baht going to the bar, she later told me she would take booking of 2K baht with 500 baht going to the bar but what the heck). At that point, I did not have enough to pay the entire 2.5K baht (remember I took only like less than 4K baht and have already spent more than an hour meaning more than 1 bottle ordered and also hang flower 200 baht (first half an hour rabba and enjoy, second half an hour troubled), I told the male staff that I would need to take money from my hotel room. He assured that I could pay the remaining booking fee to GD the next morning, also a form of guarantee by the bar that the girl would not disappear. But I did not like the idea and hence, paid him 1.5K baht first. I mean if a girl wants to run, I can‘t and would not stop her. I am looking for a girl that could give me GFE and a girl that run would not give me that. The girl that ran would earn in the short run, but there will be no future business from me to the girl and the shop (bar or karaoke) she comes from. I would also not recommend the shop to my cheong friends. So OKT, if you are reading this, bear this in mind.

Anyway, the male staff sent me back to the hotel on his bike, I took more money also changed more SGD, paid him the balance 1K and went back to the bar (armed with more cash again when I entered the bar then). Now the problem starts; while I was there, only GD and one good friend of hers sat at the table drinking the beer I bought). When I returned, there was a number of girls sitting at my table drinking the beer I ordered. Would be ugly, I felt, to ask them to leave. Probably would embarrass GD as well [considerate, being a gentleman that I am - ;) ], I hatched another plan. I told GD that I would leave her at the bar first and go bar hopping by myself, since this was my first overnight trip to Danok, a perfect excuse, I thought, to explore the night scene. Sure, go ahead, GD said, but she would be coming with me; even the male staff seconded her. What, was I under surveillance or what. Told her that if she was to come with me I would lose opportunities with other working ladies. Replied, I could still play with other girls cause she would not mind. In any case, she WAS coming with me. Okay, surrender, left the place at near 2000hrs and went bar hopping.

sd38
16-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Went to Sha-la-la, Spider and Bar Berry (quite a distance away for Bar Berry). The experience at spider was definitely worth sharing. Went in with the girl, there were like 20 or more girls on the stage and like what 7 or 8 tables occupied. Interestingly, the girls were not dancing (just standing) and the spotlights were not on. GD then pulled me out of the place and said that the people seated at the 7 or 8 tables are actually affiliated with spider and there wasn‘t any real customer then. I would think it was fair to suspect her statement given the popularity of spider and it was like past 2000hrs (also she might want to drag me back to her bar) but thought it might be logical given that girls were standing on stage, not dancing and no spotlights. The point is, little customers on Sunday to Tuesday, and GD and myself went back to the bar she came from (similar story without 7 to 8 table occupied at Sha-la-la and Bar Berry). So at the beckon of her colleagues, I started to order more beers (5 at a go, costing about 750 baht). GD asked me to stop ordering but she could not intervene. The girls were really aggressive, asked for tips from me (dancing naked beside me) when GD went toilet or other places. Had to fork out several hundred baht (< 500 in total though) for such requests but more often than not, I got myself out by walking out of the bar making phone calls. Anyway, I overspent until even the boss told GD to finish the drink and go back to the hotel room. The male staff also asked me to make a final order and then leave for the hotel. Okay lah, they still got a bit of heart knowing that I had spent quite a lot. Although the intervention came late but at least I still got some baht left for other events that night.

Sidetrack from my FR, a-go-go differs from shop to shop. Some dance naked (like spider apparently) and some don’t (read from FR - think Sha la la does not, cannot confirm though). Some have shows (use pussy to do wonderful stuff to some but rather sick to me, bathing in the nude, etc) while some don’t. You could actually buy a carton of beers (24 cans) and pay 300 baht cover charges (does not include ice and food, etc); this is good for like 12 bottles of beer (if 48 cans, 600 baht, if 2 cans, still 300 baht, think you got the idea). This is definitely cheaper than buying beers from a-go-go. You could get the beer at the duty free after Malaysia checkpoint. Alternatively, you could get the carton of beer in Danok at about 600+ baht apparently.

Want back to the hotel room, had a good rabba and GFE session with GD. Stopped short of a full course cause she said to leave it till just before we sleep, suits me just right. Anyway, went to Paragon, had a couple of bottles (small) of Heineken there. Same concept as Paragon Hatyai but the music volume in Danok is just crazy. Again, I was unable to appreciate quite a number of the dance songs as they were catered to our fellow cheong brothers from Malaysia (no offence though). Left the place, went to eat Bangkok wanton noodle (the name of the stall, literally), went back hotel, had another passionate session including a you bath me I bath you session and the full course, then went to sleep. Shiok, as I woke up with her in my arms (now that’s GFE). Troubled again, how do I settle the GH thingy cause I would really want to continue GD. What nailed the deal down, GD asked me to have breakfast together at a porridge place. From my experience, most of the working girls would not have breakfast with you (worst in Danok apparently as girls return to office / home at 0600hrs as I heard). In my many years of cheonging hatyai, I have had only 1 girl that went breakfast with me (perhaps the lack of mojo on my part). So I told her to pack enough clothing for two days but I did not commit to continuing her for two days, as I would like to leave the option open. She packed her staff (did not bring any cosmetic and was not wearing cosmetic for the next two days she was with me, love it, natural is the best), came back to the hotel with me and we departed for hatyai via the van (50 baht per head, if you pay in ringgit think you have to pay like 5 baht extra) that you could book at a table just in front of the 7-11 opposite Oscar (you would not miss this place, even first timer). Before I forgot, I also called GH before breakfast that I confirm not booking her. Got through at 0900hrs ++, think she was sleeping and replied okay. My heart was lightened as I thought all settled. How wrong I were.

Anyway, the trip from Danok to Hatyai was about an hour, really enjoyed it despite the fish smell in the van (some items that someone was carrying, cannot blame them though), as GD was all the way chatting, leaning her head on my shoulder, pulling my arms over to her side, hugging and even kissing me (m to m, embarrassing though as an elderly couple was seated behind us). The van would depart only when full and I reckoned about 11 heads were in the van (exclude driver, 2 passengers beside driver then 3 rows of 3). Reached Hatyai, got myself a place in New Season (two rooms, as a friend was joining me on Monday). Exchange rate for SGD was 22.45, booked a taxi to the airport to fetch my friend at 400 baht (to and from) and New Season was at 920 baht per night - price increased again, I would not stay at New Season in future, too much, keep increasing).

sd38
16-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Before I left for the airport, a BIG problem occurred. GH called me and said that she had informed her boss I was coming and why I did not fulfil my promise. Told her that I did not confirm booking and also called her in the morning to confirm no booking. She mumbled never mind and then cut the call. Then, a couple of minutes later another girl called saying that she was the friend of GH and told me that GH did not go to the office as GH had told the boss she had booking and that the boss wants to deduct money from GH. Told this girl to give me some time to think about it before returning the call to GH, as I would like to settle with her directly. Thought about it for a while, GD stated that while it was my call, she felt that if the booking was not confirmed and I told GH in the morning confirmed no booking then should be no issue on my part. I felt bad though as the fact remained that I was the cause of this mixed-up. Called GH back and told her that I would meet her later to pass the booking fee for the day, but could only do so after going to the airport. As the Chinese says, ‘good come good go’, I was hopeful this could be resolved amicably. Anyway, met my friend (who knows GH), told him the detour thingy and he accompanied me to GH’s office to pass the money to the boss. Did not have the chance to talk to GH though, as she was seated with like 4 to 5 girls. Quickly departed and went back hotel. My friend met GD and commented that despite the screw-up, his first impression was that GD was worth the overspent budget in Danok and the extra booking of GH. Told him to r & r for a while I also rabba with GD in the hotel room for a while.

It was a constant challenge to try to sleep with GD in the room beside me. Not just the rabba and affectionate session, but she had this ‘interesting’ habit of waking up during her sleeps, and she would not just wake up herself, she would also make sure that I wake up with her. But she could fall asleep very fast again, like in a minute time and being a reasonably ‘aged’ man like myself, I just can’t. It was fun and tiring at the same time, but I do enjoy it. On Monday night, my friend, GD and myself (my friend did not book girl for this trip) went to a restaurant, apparently quite famous, called Kaneng Restaurant, which has two storey. We ordered a pomplet, a crab dish (one crab with curry powder), two vegetables, one oyster egg, plain water, 3 coconuts and rice that came up to 600+ baht. Not really expensive given that we have ordered a fish and a crab and the food was quite good as well. You might just want to give this place a try (074-246138, 232798).

After dinner, we went to kiss channel, as we frequent this place whenever we are in town. Noticeably, I think the energy level of the place has dropped. Perhaps it was a Monday night, a slow night, but just can’t seems to enjoy myself as much as before. We arrived quite early at 2000hrs+ and the main show starts only at 2200hrs (the place closes at 0130hrs, lights on at 0100hrs). The lady-boy that sings before the main show is quite good (in terms of singing, not looks). GH then called me on my phone (die, must change number); as it was quite nosy, she called like 10 times before I picked up. Spoke to me and wanted to come down to where I was to meet me. Ended saying not convenient and she was pissed with me saying that she would delete my number and not call me again. Lousy mood again as I thought what the shit I have done. While GD tried to console me and asked me to enjoy, I still felt bad.

Anyway, GD and me went to Bar Berry (at Hatyai) leaving my friend at Kiss Channel (he old bird there, no problem). This was because GD had never been to Bar Berry in Hatyai and being a fellow dancer, she would like to see the place. What’s more, her boss has some girls working in Bar Berry as well so she could meet them. Surprisingly, I love the music there and while at times I was probably the only guy dancing in bar berry, I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Damage was about 1K+ baht, as I passed the money to GD to settle everything. For instance, when the floor manager asked that I hang flower for the 2 to 3 friends of GD, GD hang a 200 baht flower to one, and gave the other two 1 to 200 baht. In this way, I saved quite a fair bit compared if I were there alone but yet enjoyed myself. GD was again dancing in front of me, on me, with me ….. life is good, man !!! My mood picked up a bit, thanks to this. Anyway, after finishing a few bottles of beer, we left for Kiss Channel to check out my friend.

While in the tuk tuk, GH called again from 1215hrs onwards. We reached Kiss Channel and I got my friend out to discuss the matter leaving GD in the place. GH basically called from 1215hrs to 1240hrs with 15 missed call on my phone. My friend offered to answer the call for me. I thought for a while then decided to call back myself. Told GH, who sounded like drunk and crying, that I was with another girl. She wanted to come down and talk to me but I told her that it was not convenient. It ended on a sour note with her hanging the phone and me felling damn lousy. The morale of the story, I guess, is if I was not certain I would be booking GH, I should not even have called her despite stating that I would confirm only later. I screwed up big time this round and hope GH would be okay.

sd38
16-05-2007, 11:32 PM
When the lights was on, we (all 3) returned to the hotel. I had another good rabba session with GD (no full course, old man walk, cannot run) before turning in. Before the rabba session spoke to GD about the situation with GH. GD said GH probably likes me if not would not call like this. I look into the mirror and confirmed that this would not be possible (in my heart lah). GD also stated that it was okay for me to not continue her the next day and instead, book GH. This was not something that I was prepared to do as I really enjoyed cheong session with GD. So told GD that I would continue her for a third night. She then complained that I did not tell her earlier such that she took insufficient clothing, which I lamented back saying I told you to bring clothing for two days. I realised that GD is someone that likes to play with the guy by saying that the guy has not done something right (minor thing) or said something wrong then expect the guy to quickly cuddle up to her. Vice versa, she would be very quick to cuddle you if you do the same (like if you say she did not want to kiss you cause you smoke, smelly). This was something that I enjoyed, though, quite GFE. Though I know she is a pro (professional not prostitute), I still enjoy lah.

Next day, all 3 of us went to beside lovely tour for bah kuh tee breakfast then went to temple to pray. I also enjoy GD’s companion because though she does not usually take breakfast nor does she goes to the temple we went for praying purpose, she readily went with us. Hopefully this attitude would continue for future booking sessions. Then brought her to Lee Garden as she wanted to buy slipper. Bought a 50 baht slipper for her, then we went (without my friend) to Diana to catch a Thai show (with English subtitle - 90 baht per head, if I were to recall correctly). I proposed lunch and again she said she would eat anything I liked. So I said Canton Suki (steamboat) as I don’t like the food court food at Diana. Then she told me that she liked Canton Suki. Another plus in GFE department as she does not readily assert her wishes. Though sometime I hoped she could be forthright with her preference as when two persons were together, even on a customer / supplier relationship, it would be much happier to be forth front with each other’s preference. Had a good lunch, shopped again bought her two chain costing less than 300 baht in total (think she quite reasonable with her wants). Then returned to hotel and rabba (hee hee, again, heaven).

It started to rain at night so I had more reasons to rabba for a longer session. Anyway, GD finally stated that she would like to try road side stalls but due to the rain, there were not many stalls set up at Lee Garden. We then took a tuk tuk to the plaza and had a good dinner at one of the road side stall with BBQ fish, squid, prawns, fried vegetable and bee hoon, coffee and milo. Cost less than 600 baht; reasonably priced and good. The 3 of us went to Westside saloon thereafter. Please note that the band started only at 2200hrs that day instead of the usual 2130hrs. Finished one drink then adjourned to Bar Berry. Drunk quite a fair bit at Bar Berry; expenditures could be quite high at Bar Berry as the usual flower hung costs 500 baht (though you could go for 200 baht but the difference is stark). My friend, who was alone, had to hang flower for GD’s friends (total 1400 baht, 500 baht x 2 and 200 baht x 2). But overall, he enjoyed the trip that thoroughly as well.

Went back to hotel; GD not feeling well (caught in the rain earlier) and we turned in early. To cut it short, rabba again the next morning, a good full course again, sent GD to plaza to catch a van back to danok and my friend and myself got our arse back to Singapore. Looking forward to my next trip. Hee hee.

End of field report - cheers !!! :)

Ps: must remember to change phone number (reminder to SD38) :p

pussyman72
17-05-2007, 01:16 AM
sd i read ur report again lei hehehe make me very itchy to go up to h. again ^.^

Maybe i should plan a 2 days trip to H then fly to CR :p

sd38
17-05-2007, 01:35 AM
PM72

You sure or not !!! Hee hee, a bird in your hand is better than two in the bushes, you know.

Btw, I checked internet for Nok Air, 1-2-3 go and Air Asia, but cannot find a flight from H direct to CR. You sure there is such a flight? Thanks and cheers !!!

sd i read ur report again lei hehehe make me very itchy to go up to h. again ^.^

Maybe i should plan a 2 days trip to H then fly to CR :p

ProfessorOokami
17-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Oliver Hotel [Danuk] is very very much better and cleaner [apparently it is a new hotel and not haunted yet!]. Good air-conditioning and clean bathrooms [only setback: No bath tub and no porno-movies;)

Oliver Hotel is situated right in the middle of the farms and next to Bar Berry. It is offering a room night at THB 690 with 2 breakfast thrown in.

Comparatively the Thai traditional massage skills meted out by those Oliver Hotel massage center [opposite the hotel] are much better than those at the Oscar Hotel, can be up to the standard of those at Montien Hotel massage centre in BKK.

IMHO, Oscar Hotel is on the decline and I wont go stay there again, even though it is just a stone's throw away from the Malaysian-Thai border checkpoints.

apui
17-05-2007, 04:16 PM
nice and detailed FR bro..:D

pussyman72
18-05-2007, 09:25 PM
PM72

You sure or not !!! Hee hee, a bird in your hand is better than two in the bushes, you know.

Btw, I checked internet for Nok Air, 1-2-3 go and Air Asia, but cannot find a flight from H direct to CR. You sure there is such a flight? Thanks and cheers !!!

lol of course no such flight to CR lar. u need to fly to bkk n then transit to CR. that will cost more. :D

alex18122003
19-05-2007, 01:43 AM
Oliver Hotel [Danuk] is very very much better and cleaner [apparently it is a new hotel and not haunted yet!]. Good air-conditioning and clean bathrooms [only setback: No bath tub and no porno-movies;)

Oliver Hotel is situated right in the middle of the farms and next to Bar Berry. It is offering a room night at THB 690 with 2 breakfast thrown in.

Comparatively the Thai traditional massage skills meted out by those Oliver Hotel massage center [opposite the hotel] are much better than those at the Oscar Hotel, can be up to the standard of those at Montien Hotel massage centre in BKK.

IMHO, Oscar Hotel is on the decline and I wont go stay there again, even though it is just a stone's throw away from the Malaysian-Thai border checkpoints.

I agree with wat's Bro ProfessorOokami say abt Oliver Hotel near Danuk.
I been Danuk for a couple of times already. Alway stay at Oliver Hotel once i reach there. The room charge at 690 baths & include breakfast for 2.
And the rooms there was clean & big. Nice to stay when booking with a gal there. I just came back from Danuk & Hatyai on early Fri.
I used to bonk local gal at Heng Heng Korakoe. Any Bros here book any gals for overnite near there?

ProfessorOokami
19-05-2007, 08:50 AM
I been Danuk for a couple of times already. Alway stay at Oliver Hotel once i reach there. The room charge at 690 baths & include breakfast for 2.
And the rooms there was clean & big. Nice to stay when booking with a gal there. I just came back from Danuk & Hatyai on early Fri.
I used to bonk local gal at Heng Heng Korakoe. Any Bros here book any gals for overnite near there?

Just a bit of a technical correction: "should be IN Danuk" not "NEAR Danuk" as the whole place is Danuk.

Heng Heng is a BIG farm with double shop space :eek: The lousiest and has the most exhorbitant pricing is "VIP Karaoke" :mad:

vkoolboi
19-05-2007, 09:26 AM
sd38 good fr. up you with my one miserable point.:) pls post so that I can up you. cheers.

watchman
19-05-2007, 10:28 AM

The Malaysian OKT if my memory serves correctly has a big mouth and was in trouble a few times. But the girls there r quite presentable. Girls go abt Rm 200 n abv. Had 1 for less than 180 but then it was on the weekdays. Mine fav joint is opposite Heng Heng, Ouidee or something like that in the past. Very sly Thai OKT which his girls go for Rm220 n abv. Like it b'cos most WL r quite young n I was "in love" with a 22 yr old Chiang Rai native there. :D
The scene in Danok has change a lot as most Danuk-ster here can tell u especially with the Hatyai bombing recently.
One now can relax at a lake not far frm there with food serve to ur individual huts. One can 'oso feast ur eyes with 'real local thai food' at the night market opposite TNT hotel that starts in the evening. The thai corn there r huge, sweet n cheap. So r the food.
Anyway will b going to Danuk to rekindle my love for my C.R girl after my long absent. (Here's keeping my toes cross)

Ciao.

KLKOOL
19-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Nice stuff on Danuk. Brings back even more memories. Used to frequent the Farms around Bar Berry area and across the road (Main Road) for ST between Leaving HDY and Crossing the border. :D

alex18122003
19-05-2007, 12:47 PM
I used to Bonk the gals at Heng Heng most of the times when i reached there. But most of my regular gal that i bonk often won't be working there for long. I think everywhere is the same they won't be working long there. Maybe the next visit i will try other OKT gals.

watchman
20-05-2007, 03:38 AM
How true. The good ones won't stay tooo long. That is the downside. The upside is new 'stuff' to 'feast' on. :D

sd38
20-05-2007, 09:16 AM
To all bros, thanks for appreciating the posts that I have made. It is such feedback and the urge of sharing a wondering trip experience that motivate me to contribute. Also to thank all bros that upped my points; I am still not clear on the point / power system and only realised two days ago that I could check who has upped me.

Alas, my next trip could only be in 2008 :( and hence, would now be watching by the side how others enjoy their trips. I will be keeping a low profile again till my next trip; till then c‘ya.

Ps: Watchman, have fun there !!!! :D

justl00king
20-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Lolz. At the end of the day, only you yourself always know the truth. Its whether u want to bluff yourself or not.lol..so true. Whatever decision made, one is only answerable to oneself and nobody else.

engineer
20-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Just like to know if there will be any SB bros in HDY on 13 & 14 Jun?
There is a strong possibility that I might end up there alone and it would be nice if I can tag along with some fellow chiongsters. :o

watchman
21-05-2007, 04:10 AM
Alas, my next trip could only be in 2008 :( and hence, would now be watching by the side how others enjoy their trips. I will be keeping a low profile again till my next trip; till then c‘ya.

Ps: Watchman, have fun there !!!! :D

Kop khun mark mark, sd38 san.

manardsuraporn
25-05-2007, 02:05 PM
i lost contact with a dear friend by the name of "buu-ngah" (thai female friend). the last i knew of.....she was married to a singaporean and living in singapore.that was about 15 yrs ago.
i guess the chances for locating her are very slim since i do not even knew her full thai name.
well sometimes when yr age mellow.....u hv sentimental reason to find out how yr old friends are doing now? anyone have any knowledge of her whereabouts? just trying...
hope i did not mess up this out of line topic.....sorry

No-go
25-05-2007, 02:14 PM
i lost contact with a dear friend by the name of "buu-ngah" (thai female friend). the last i knew of.....she was married to a singaporean and living in singapore.that was about 15 yrs ago.
i guess the chances for locating her are very slim since i do not even knew her full thai name.
well sometimes when yr age mellow.....u hv sentimental reason to find out how yr old friends are doing now? anyone have any knowledge of her whereabouts? just trying...
hope i did not mess up this out of line topic.....sorry

alot of things can happen during 15 yrs. even when u see her on the streets u might not recognise her at all or she might not even remember u in the 1st place. btw..wat so special abt her? ;)

manardsuraporn
25-05-2007, 02:56 PM
alot of things can happen during 15 yrs. even when u see her on the streets u might not recognise her at all or she might not even remember u in the 1st place. btw..wat so special abt her? ;)

i totally agreed with yr point there.
nothing really .....just wondering how she's doing ?
hope she's ok ! .......and have a good life .....thats all

wlkhee
25-05-2007, 09:25 PM
i totally agreed with yr point there.
nothing really .....just wondering how she's doing ?
hope she's ok ! .......and have a good life .....thats all

As 15 yrs by passed, I don't think just a sentence "wondering how she's doing ?" could be the objective... Its been 15 yrs, bro.... Even last month 50% out of my activities can't remember, now you telling everybody she is nothing special but could remember her name for last 15 yrs, sure boh ??:cool:

cindy74
26-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Hi bros,

First time going to hatyai. Hope bros can give me some advise on:-

Where to find virgin pros and how much?
Where to find pros willing to mass orgy?
Which hotel is good and cheap?
Any good body massage parlours?
Where to find model type of pros?

Thanks

natto3
26-05-2007, 10:35 AM
hi bros, sorry to interupt the conversation, but what was the rate for the baht at close yesterday. thanks for your help.:)

natto3
26-05-2007, 10:37 AM
ops, sorry wrong page.:o

JChoo
26-05-2007, 10:45 AM
I am back a visit to Hatyai a few months ago. Not sure where to find virgin pros. You can ask OKT in the farm.

I think if you pay more, you can get gals willing to do mass orgy. In terms of service, it may not be good because the gals are not familiar with mass orgy.

Cheap thing quite often not so good. Good thing quite often not so cheap. You can plough through the thread to see what are the hotel rates. If on budget, you can try Hatyai Merlin.

Massage, you can try Pink Lady Massage. Offer different grades of gals and massage is sensual type with FJ at the end.

You can find model pros in Bangkok. Sometimes, Hatyai got some gems in the farm. Go early to select. Early means about 11am.

If you want more info, you have to ask more senior bros.

Hi bros,

First time going to hatyai. Hope bros can give me some advise on:-

Thanks

Aceshot
26-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Bro JC Choo,

I agree with you lah!

"Cheap thing quite often not so good. Good thing quite often not so cheap"

Devil73
26-05-2007, 01:42 PM
"Cheap thing quite often not so good. Good thing quite often not so cheap"

As per mentioned above, I disagree with the remarks bcoz it's depends on whether you yourself having chemistry with WL. Cheap & expensive another issue lah, I've been try on those WLs at quite reasonable price but the service is more much better than those expensive stuff & also depends on your luck too....

Mafan
26-05-2007, 03:34 PM

Dont think can find maybe 2nd time have cost around 10k baht quoted by the OKT. last round not so pretty let me warn u first

best not to find MO cause thais are more to GF feeling if u try that mmight not get what u want. If u really want go to balai or get 2 girls from the same farm ask the OKT to reco.

Merlin is ok why dont try NeO or golden crown which is below 700 baht.

u can go to pink lady or CP4 anicent massage can get any where. if u want hard and skill try not to pick syt get ah-chan better.

for this i dont know try ask KLKOOL lao da he sure can tell u where :p

No-go
26-05-2007, 03:54 PM
[COLOR="Red"]Where to find model type of pros?

where to find model type i dun know..but i know of a place that charge model prices in hdy ------- SC hotel.

pussyman72
26-05-2007, 05:40 PM

Dont think can find maybe 2nd time have cost around 10k baht quoted by the OKT. last round not so pretty let me warn u first

hehehe to buy open flower girl average about 20k baht. is it worth to bonk a virgin? the okt said virgin then we believe then sure kanna cheat.

might as well go find a decent girl who never do b4 n bonk her better at least u know is virgin :rolleyes:

just like we go to the farm. okt said this side the girl worth 1500 baht. the other side worth 2000baht. then he said this 2 new girl just open flower selling price 2500 per day. but later go back old bird ^.^

pussyman72
26-05-2007, 05:44 PM
where to find model type i dun know..but i know of a place that charge model prices in hdy ------- SC hotel.

if go SC hotel i might as well go bkk ^^ more girls for me to choose ^^ SC girls also normally come from bkk de. ;)

KLKOOL
26-05-2007, 06:32 PM
[COLOR="Red"]Where to find model type of pros?

Nabei... if you can find virgin pls let me know... hahahaha. I mean the real kind. Most when they say virgin, mean seldom been bonk, or maybe just once or twice. Diu. And the opening price ofered is about 20k - 30k PER BONK... where worth it. Siao.

The last SEMI VIRGIN (means just open flower and low mileage my friend try cos almost 5k per bonk...).

KLKOOL
26-05-2007, 06:35 PM
hehehe to buy open flower girl average about 20k baht. is it worth to bonk a virgin? the okt said virgin then we believe then sure kanna cheat.
......... but later go back old bird ^.^

Hahahaha, u know better than most :D I think beautiful virgins dun exist. I dun care for ugly girls, virgins also CMI :p

yinyang
26-05-2007, 06:55 PM
...SEMI VIRGIN (means just open flower and low mileage my friend try cos almost 5k per bonk...).
After your friend done with her, no more semi.. quarter liao. So discount got <5k? Maybe okt must patch up or makeover the goods kekeke:p

KLKOOL
26-05-2007, 07:25 PM
After your friend done with her, no more semi.. quarter liao. So discount got <5k? Maybe okt must patch up or makeover the goods kekeke:p

Nabei.... maybe he got patch up and pass to the next person :p

pussyman72
26-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Hahahaha, u know better than most :D I think beautiful virgins dun exist. I dun care for ugly girls, virgins also CMI

lol not that i know. is bcos i seen n hear from the girls. 20k baht no thanks might as well bonk decent :D

20k baht i can apnam many times in bkk ^^

pussyman72
26-05-2007, 07:30 PM
After your friend done with her, no more semi.. quarter liao. So discount got <5k? Maybe okt must patch up or makeover the goods kekeke

use what to patch the hymen :confused: oh i know maybe use the poh pian skin then lick lick can break liao :D

yinyang
26-05-2007, 07:40 PM
use what to patch the hymen :confused: oh i know maybe use the poh pian skin then lick lick can break liao
Also coach gal scream jeab (pain?) mak2...(not pussyman name arh) and ready with satchet of fake blood ready .. Okie, better scram and not make fun of 1st blood..:o

Mafan
27-05-2007, 12:30 PM
if go SC hotel i might as well go bkk ^^ more girls for me to choose ^^ SC girls also normally come from bkk de. ;)

both hand and legs agree to this :p

KatoeyLover69
27-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Report from The Nation dated Sunday 27 May 2007 :-

Hat Yai rocked with explosions, at least 7 killed

Hat Yai, Songkhla - 4 coordinate bomb attacks were launched in this tourist southern town Sunday night, killing at least 7 people.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

For more details, please refer to posting # 187 at :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2050420#post2050420

watchman
28-05-2007, 03:09 AM
Looks like Hatyai ppl r in for rough ride 'again'.:(

pussyman72
28-05-2007, 03:30 AM

oh well another bomb again. thanks for the info katoeylover.

Purgatory
28-05-2007, 05:49 AM

Oh well... guess wat? I just came back!!! :o was informed by my gal when I was @ ipoh? kaoz... scary... first gunshots then bombs... last I heard 7 attacks?

Oh yah... confirmation... 7 hits

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/278743/1/.html

Aiyoh.... told my gal not to go to work later ler... kaoz... heard one bomb was @ or near the carpark of the hotel I staying!! TMD!!! damn the extremists/seperatists... now my mum will grumble if I say I wana go hatyai... wonder wat she'd say if I change the destination to Msia... lol

Anyway trip was good... think muz charge more $$ from the samsters that asked me to help buy their jerseys!! grumbles... talk about risks!! hahaha *wink wink SZ,Timax etc etc* and not to mention the blardy weight!!

KatoeyLover69
28-05-2007, 10:43 AM

You are most welcome :D

No-go
28-05-2007, 11:05 AM

tks for sharing..upz u!

KatoeyLover69
28-05-2007, 11:21 AM
tks for sharing..upz u!

Thanks ! :D

KatoeyLover69
28-05-2007, 11:23 AM
For latest up-dates on the Hatyai bomb blasts, please refer to posting # 192 to # 194 at :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2051035&posted=1#post2051035

manardsuraporn
28-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Looks like Hatyai ppl r in for rough ride 'again'.:(

hatyai .....as a tourist destination is definetly finish.....after this sad events again !!! it was already like a dead town the last time i was there in feb 2007.
whatever happen to the heydays........back in the early eighties (when i was working out there then) ....diana and odeon was packed with ppl every nite.
loy krathong at wat hatyai ....u can't even moved a step at all !!!
and emperor hotel....always bustling with action in the disco or at the coffee lounge.... always with great band playing

No-go
28-05-2007, 01:13 PM
hatyai .....as a tourist destination is definetly finish.....after this sad events again !!! it was already like a dead town the last time i was there in feb 2007.
whatever happen to the heydays........back in the early eighties (when i was working out there then) ....diana and odeon was packed with ppl every nite.
and emperor hotel....always bustling with action in the disco or at the coffee lounge.... always with great band playing

now emperor having room promotion. 400/nite.

KLKOOL
28-05-2007, 01:32 PM
use what to patch the hymen :confused: oh i know maybe use the poh pian skin then lick lick can break liao :D

They use a combination of chicken intestine / innards and blood. Nabei, later get BIRD FLU cos bonk virgin... hahahaha

KLKOOL
28-05-2007, 01:37 PM
What the fuck is wrong with this fucking terrorist. Ever since 9/11, they like to blow things up and kill ppl.

KNS. Its really hard to look Arabs and Muslims in the eye nowadays... not to be racist, but with all the carnage and death spread by them, hard to not worry everytime you see one on a bus/mrt/plane :mad:

slee088
28-05-2007, 06:22 PM
KLKOOL,

I have the same feeling as yours. These ppl are insane!! They thought this world belongs to them. really make me sick!!!

KLKOOL
28-05-2007, 06:34 PM
KLKOOL,

I have the same feeling as yours. These ppl are insane!! They thought this world belongs to them. really make me sick!!!

The world can belong to them.... just leave all the PUSSY to me :D

pussyman72
28-05-2007, 07:17 PM
They use a combination of chicken intestine / innards and blood. Nabei, later get BIRD FLU cos bonk virgin... hahahaha

LOL "Bird Flu" the poor guy later really get his bird bird kanna virus. milky milky stuff coming out from the bird :D

pussyman72
28-05-2007, 07:19 PM
What the fuck is wrong with this fucking terrorist. Ever since 9/11, they like to blow things up and kill ppl.

KNS. Its really hard to look Arabs and Muslims in the eye nowadays... not to be racist, but with all the carnage and death spread by them, hard to not worry everytime you see one on a bus/mrt/plane :mad:

well this crack piggy guys are so crazy about god is great that they forget they have a bird to use instead of weapon.

Just dont blow out the meow meow can liao ^^ since they dont use meow meow then let us use it n they can have their bro-hood ass :p

no offence to the other. im only against those crazy mf assholes who bomb innocent pple.

Last year bombing have make many worry about coming to hatyai. Girls already getting less then before from what i know. Now it going to worst. most girls have gone to danok to work instead of hatyai.

pussyman72
28-05-2007, 07:29 PM
........back in the early eighties (when i was working out there then) ....diana and odeon was packed with ppl every nite.

agree with u bro. im sure during the 80s there were many pple going there. I hear it from my dad and uncles.

as for me during the early 90s. there are full of bonkers coming to hatyai, it was fun those days. miss the days when i was having fun with my bunch of army friends.

every weekend we are in hatyai, going to diana 2, odean, watch movie in theater b4 it was pull down which is the current LGP area.

lee890
28-05-2007, 11:45 PM

I totally feel the same, but the irony is that: have you noticed when you go to the airport and check in, most of the people who check your passport, scan your body, x-ray your bags or even body search you, are none other than dark skinned people, and most of them are.............?

Remember the woman who mentioned "bomb" and got detained for interrogation and lost her $4000++ holiday? The customer officer is a dark skinned person....I am not racist and many of the good people I know are of different races, but this seems to be the irony I see here....

KLKOOL
29-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Its not about the color of their skin, fair or dark (a lot of arabs may be fair) but its the darkness of their hearts :cool:

manardsuraporn
29-05-2007, 10:17 AM

screw them all......theirs is the most fuck-up religion (telling their followers to be suscide bombers ....so that they can meet a!!@h ) wat the fuck!!!
fuck them all

ProfessorOokami
29-05-2007, 03:10 PM
They also started to bomb Songkhla [nearby to it]....hopefully they don't start to bomb Danuk, my favourite haunt :(

KLKOOL
29-05-2007, 03:13 PM
They also started to bomb Songkhla [nearby to it]....hopefully they don't start to bomb Danuk, my favourite haunt :(

Unfortunately,the basT**** prob will target where they can do the most economic damage. :mad:

overnighter
29-05-2007, 03:23 PM
screw them all......theirs is the most fuck-up religion (telling their followers to be suscide bombers ....so that they can meet a!!@h ) wat the fuck!!!
fuck them all

If they die as matyrs, they will meet a11ah and get 7 virgins according to their religon. No wonder they wanna cheong...

KatoeyLover69
29-05-2007, 05:38 PM
For the latest up-dates on the Hatyai bombing, please refer to ( Postings # 198 to # 202 ) :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2054211&posted=1#post2054211

yinyang
29-05-2007, 05:54 PM
If they die as matyrs, they will .. 7 virgins according to their religon. No wonder they wanna cheong...
Catch: no quality judgement at pearly gates... all 7 are old maids. :o

KatoeyLover69
29-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Catch: no quality judgement at pearly gates... all 7 are old maids.

But they can marry 4wives at any one time in their lifetime ..... :D

Bro yinyang, when is your next trip to Hatyai ?

yinyang
29-05-2007, 07:42 PM
...can marry 4wives at any one time in their lifetime ..... your next trip to Hatyai
Boh kia see, arh? 1 OC already need aspirin, 4 brain surgery:o

pussyman72
29-05-2007, 09:12 PM

I wont be suprise bombing in danuk in the near future. since now the hotspot is in H liao which is not very far from danuk.

sd38
29-05-2007, 10:05 PM
As much as I hate, I have little choice but to agree with the possibility that Danok may be targeted. Not necessarily in the near future, but like other places that are not in agreement or unison with the terrorists' idealism, (around us) Danok, Phuket, Bangkok (Thailand), Singapore, Malaysia, etc are all potential / actual targets.

No governments can ensure the absence of such bombing incidents in their homelands. I believe the stand of the Singapore government is that such incident will eventually happen, it is only a matter of time. What is most important is the ability to pick up the pieces and go on.

Solving the root problem is beyond you and me; it can be equated to solving the problem of the poor and rich divide and other macro problems confronting us. Sad but this is the reality. Nevertheless, we can still contribute in our own small ways for common understanding.

In my heart I hate these terrorists and it is ever getting difficult to not at least dislike the entire race / religion. Hey, are the moderates even useful in stemming attacks from the extremists? Why are they so loud when their own people suffered or are perceived to have suffered but so quiet when others have died terribly in the hand of their fellow group, albeit the extremists? Then again, can we really blame them? It is only human nature to avoid being victimised; the moderates are also killed by the extremists. In addition, there may indeed be historical or current oppressions on their people, perceived or actual.

Sad state of the world today !!! :(

PS: For the extremists, it would be good to read up on the different schools of ethic (e.g. deontology and utilitarianism), which when read with an open mind and in the right frame, would hopefully enlighten how wrong such actions (i.e. bombing) are.

I wont be suprise bombing in danuk in the near future. since now the hotspot is in H liao which is not very far from danuk.

KatoeyLover69
30-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Boh kia see, arh? 1 OC already need aspirin, 4 brain surgery

How about your tirak in Hatyai ? :confused:

So now you change your playground to Bangkok ?

yinyang
30-05-2007, 11:18 AM
..So now you change your playground to Bangkok ?
KTL, correction.. always krung thep. Hdy was diversion, transit. Tirak in hdy, no la. No offence to bros, but I got jaded with farm picks. Targetted 1 milf singer in KC.. but I no staying power le. Before she drained me out, better scram. :p Now sure exodus of gems after latest news

KatoeyLover69
30-05-2007, 11:29 AM
KTL, correction.. always krung thep. Hdy was diversion, transit. Tirak in hdy, no la. No offence to bros, but I got jaded with farm picks.

Since you get so jaded with farm chicks why not try your luck with FLs and University students / office ladies / salesgirls in Bangkok ? :D

yinyang
30-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Since you get so jaded with farm chicks why not try your luck with FLs and University students / office ladies / salesgirls in Bangkok ? :D
Past and present tense, with non-WL gf from bkk. Also got some regular FLs on the side. Refreshing diff is known quality, good company and even meet you in airport. Like good friends, share their stories kekeke:p

ProfessorOokami
30-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Past and present tense, with non-WL gf from bkk. Also got some regular FLs on the side. Refreshing diff is known quality, good company and even meet you in airport. Like good friends, share their stories kekeke

This could be construed as the "Yin" and "Yang" sides of Bro Yinyang...one side FL [should also be classified as money making entity, simliar in class as WL] which is the "YIN" and on another side a non-WL tirak [the "Yang"]:D

No offense intended, Bro.....:p

yinyang
30-05-2007, 12:17 PM
..construed as the "Yin" and "Yang" No offense intended
None taken.. Either side got plus/minus. Kns, all my darkest secrets out of woodwork liao. :o

zen4859
30-05-2007, 03:46 PM
another bomb incident at hatyai..

can anyone confirm.. is there a High Season Hotel in hatyai..

I know there is a New Season Hotel..

Quote" 30 May 2007
Bomb hurled into Hat Yai hotel

Violence in Songkhla continued Tuesday with a bomb being hurled into the High Season Hotel. Fortunately, the bomb dropped into a small canal in front of the hotel causing only minor damage. There were no reports of casualties.

However, a victim of Sunday's bomb attacks in Hat Yai today succumbed to his injuries.

Doctors said the bomb attacks on Monday killed four people and injured more than 30 other victims. Of them, three were in critical condition.

The Nation "Unqoute

edkoh2000
30-05-2007, 07:12 PM
another bomb incident at hatyai..

I know there is a New Season Hotel..

Quote" 30 May 2007
Bomb hurled into Hat Yai hotel

Violence in Songkhla continued Tuesday with a bomb being hurled into the High Season Hotel. Fortunately, the bomb dropped into a small canal in front of the hotel causing only minor damage. There were no reports of casualties.

However, a victim of Sunday's bomb attacks in Hat Yai today succumbed to his injuries.

Doctors said the bomb attacks on Monday killed four people and injured more than 30 other victims. Of them, three were in critical condition.

The Nation "Unqoute

I already booked airticket and want to go then they bomb. Make me scare scare...no girls around...

I dont think got high season hotel.

Purgatory
30-05-2007, 09:21 PM
wah... that side like quite jialat leh... my gal call me everyday.. say dun dare to work dun dare to go out dun dare to do anything... kaoz... dunno when will be safe again to go... :eek:

master1521
31-05-2007, 02:59 AM

no such hotel, reffering to peak season may be.....

aroymakmak
31-05-2007, 06:50 AM
I already booked airticket and want to go then they bomb. Make me scare scare...no girls around...

Confirmed there is High Season Hotel. If KC is on yr right, it should be further up towards Carrefour. Due to not in the city, it is not so well known among S'porean n M'sian. And confirmed the bomb case happened around 4pm, Tue.

Just want to say 'Hello' to bro Yin Yang. Hope yr YIN and Yang always in balance....hehhee.

yinyang
31-05-2007, 10:26 AM
..further up towards Carrefour. Due to not in the city, it is not so well known among S'porean n M'sian. And confirmed the bomb case happened around 4pm, Tue...Hope yr YIN and Yang always in balance....hehhee.
Good to hear you bro. Always a battle between devil and hard rock:o

pussyman72
31-05-2007, 05:57 PM

lol ed, u going again ah. divert to North lai lol maybe after that u move ur base camp to north liao :p

edkoh2000
01-06-2007, 07:35 PM
lol ed, u going again ah. divert to North lai lol maybe after that u move ur base camp to north liao :p

Which North? Danuk? Many of friends switching to China now...I still like this place a lot leh...:D

edkoh2000
01-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Confirmed there is High Season Hotel. If KC is on yr right, it should be further up towards Carrefour. Due to not in the city, it is not so well known among S'porean n M'sian. And confirmed the bomb case happened around 4pm, Tue.

Just want to say 'Hello' to bro Yin Yang. Hope yr YIN and Yang always in balance....hehhee.

I thought the bomb happened on Sun night??

I just hope got enough girls working.

Devil73
01-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Always a battle between devil and hard rock.

Hello yy, Are you calling me? hehehehehe:D:p

pussyman72
02-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Which North? Danuk? Many of friends switching to China now...I still like this place a lot leh...:D

wah lau i said north is not china lei. u know i only like thai girl only ma lol danuk south lei.

Go CNX ^^ some H. City B. Bros has move base camp to north le. lol n some in central. deploy to other part of thailand liao lol all move camp few yrs ago and some retired liao lol

see when free lar come meet up kopi lei. the last time i kopi with u was in 2001 at sky lol

Time really flys..... 6 yrs liao

pussyman72
02-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Hello yy, Are you calling me? hehehehehe:D

lol devil u pop in n out like a ...... now where have u been to again. :p

Mafan
02-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Go CNX ^^ some H. City B. Bros has move base camp to north le. lol n some in central. deploy to other part of thailand liao lol all move camp few yrs ago and some retired liao lol

haiz i take bus de le so hard to change to north will still be going up in aug

Devil73
02-06-2007, 01:28 PM
lol devil u pop in n out like a ...... now where have u been to again.

I pop in n out everywhere lah....hahahahaha:D:p

pussyman72
02-06-2007, 03:08 PM
haiz i take bus de le so hard to change to north will still be going up in aug

lol then had to plan liao ma. anyway i hear northing much to have fun in CNX. not like h. city or danuk.

I was there in CNX for almost a week. nothing much nite life. hehehe maybe i go wrong place in the nite and my girl was with me so cant see much. :D

yinyang
02-06-2007, 03:35 PM
..CNX for almost a week. nothing much nite life. hehehe maybe i go wrong place in the nite and my girl was with me so cant see much.
Then got do much bo? How's riverside bar with live music? Was there last aug, not too bad:p

edkoh2000
02-06-2007, 09:50 PM
wah lau i said north is not china lei. u know i only like thai girl only ma lol danuk south lei.

see when free lar come meet up kopi lei. the last time i kopi with u was in 2001 at sky lol

Time really flys..... 6 yrs liao

My handphone number still the same so you can reach me anytime:D Ok lar,maybe next time follow you to danuk. Meanwhile I am enjoying myself here.

To my surprise it is not an empty town at all. Today saw lots of families with their young children somemore. I am surprised families still dare to bring their young children. I dont see much cheongsters though. Maybe thats good then more girls for me here...hahaha...

pussyman72
02-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Then got do much bo? How's riverside bar with live music? Was there last aug, not too bad:p

lol u ask me about CNX i dont know lei. i only go nite market on sunday and go shop shop with my girl during the day.

no chance to go other place. only manage to run out when she was sleep one nite :p

pussyman72
02-06-2007, 11:42 PM
My handphone number still the same so you can reach me anytime:D

lol i lost my phone lar. pm me ur no. i call u when i recieve ur pm.

wah!!! u in h. ah lol u in sky drink kopi watch girl ah ^^

too bad i cant go there if kanna spotted by her friend im dead. now i had to eat in bkk rather then in h.

anyone know where to go apnam in CR ^^ i planning to go apnam before driving back to my girl hometown. hehehehe

edkoh2000
03-06-2007, 04:05 PM
My Fav Waterbar closed down liao so can anyone tell me if there is any other place here that is somewhat similar. A bit sian to keep going to Pinklady cafe or Hansa cafe in the night. I mean those pub with sexy dance.

Not disco...not kiss channel...any new place?

Pussyman...I dont know where is riverside bar...dont think I been there...

Last night went to sakura karaoke...walao...tons of people until only 3 girls left...not to my liking so I went off...

Ended up kenna ripoff at Volvo KTV beside Sakura...I recommend bros not to visit there...The charges I feel are unreasoable...though got a few PYT...

Any recommendations for karaoke with ladies for booking beside Sakura and Kiss Lounge?

KLKOOL
04-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Last night went to sakura karaoke...walao...tons of people until only 3 girls left...not to my liking so I went off...

Ended up kenna ripoff at Volvo KTV beside Sakura...I recommend bros not to visit there...The charges I feel are unreasoable...though got a few PYT...

Any recommendations for karaoke with ladies for booking beside Sakura and Kiss Lounge?

Many bad experiences with Volvo, but you can try Piano Lounge.

edkoh2000
04-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Many bad experiences with Volvo, but you can try Piano Lounge.

Ya! Too bad I did not read about it before I went there. I tripled confirmed it is BAD!!

Where is Piano Lounge? FR coming up!

KLKOOL
04-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Ya! Too bad I did not read about it before I went there. I tripled confirmed it is BAD!!

Where is Piano Lounge? FR coming up!

Piano Lounge is near SKY. Exact address I am not sure. But please look before committing :D

No-go
04-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Piano Lounge is near SKY. Exact address I am not sure. But please look before committing :D

is it behind dai-ichi hotel?

KLKOOL
04-06-2007, 03:30 PM
is it behind dai-ichi hotel?

I think you are right :D

edkoh2000
04-06-2007, 03:37 PM

Ok no worries. I will sask before I go in.

I ask too when at Volvo...told me 150bht an hour then girls 200bht an hour which I thought was ok because I been many times to Sakura and prices are about the same.

But when the bill comes...they anyhow added many other charges including mamasan 200bht standard tip! I thought most places is up to you! Anyway I am not going anymore.

Hansa Karaoke which I manage to peek last night was quite nice. They told me sit at lounge since nobody and no need room charges. Too bad only 2 puying and I was just scouting anyway.

edkoh2000
04-06-2007, 03:39 PM
My Short FR

Was told by the lovely ladies any lovely tour to check out a few new happening place.

Had dinner with my friends at the new 59 opposite Sakura. All agreed it is not as nice as the old 59 and more expensive too. Cant find the old 59 too so I dont think it exist anymore. Too bad...old 59 was one of my fav eating place.

9:45 pm : Went to Blue Kiss but very small crowd and cannot see any nice puying or freelancer. Change to Kiss Channel. Normally I dont really like that place also but decided to give it a try. Small crowded too. Sexy dancers, the ladies pouring drinks not bad looking too but none friendly at all. Finally chat up a cute waitress in uniform but cannot remember the name and probably need much more skill in thai or more time to get her.

10:45 pm: New Indy Pub at SC heritage hotel. At the door was one of the hottest hottie I ever saw in Hatyai. Slutty face, big boobs and tightest shorts. Can speak some chinese and I was already all over her at the doorstep. Too bad...again another one of those who just want to lure you in for drinks. Nice Thai band singing. Place ok.Drinks not too ex. The hottie name is Nee or Mee or Bee...cannot quite catch it too with the loud music. For those who have more time and money...can try woo her and tell me the experience.

11:15pm: Finally found the NEW waterbar - It is beside Hansa plaza. Its called Barberry...same concept as waterbar. Many hot sexy dances. Hang flower is 500 baht. Another place you probably got to overspent to get pussy.

11:45pm: I really cannot stand the fucking loud music at paragon. Dont know how you guys can. Anyway super quiet compare to last time. Mostly girls there are with guys. Never see any freelancer.Stayed only a short while and left.

Some friends just landed so needed pussy! Pussy at this time of the night. Brought them to Kiss lounge. OMG! Tons of girls but I feel the standard really dropped! Mamasan quoted $2800 for overnight booking and she told me special price cause after 12 midnight. Probabaly bluffing...anyway really none to my liking. One guy agree and booked the only one best girl there.

Some other pointers...

1) New Winstar hotel near Diana shopping centre. Can get deluxe room for 610 bht at lovely tour. The room is almost as big as Hatyai Palace deluxe room which I almost never find in hatyai. I like my hotel rooms BIG! Brand new hotel so friends loved it. Downside is no Porn channel.

2) Hatyai Palace still as rundown but they fixed the porn channel and the wiring. I still love the corner deluxe big room. And I love the Japanese porn

3) Come out of Hatyai Palace main road, to the left is 7-11. To the right all the way down is a eating place. Upstairs got nice discreet internet shop which almost no crowd! No young kids playing LAN games. Further down a nice pharmacy for those who want some Viagara - 450 bht per piece.

Ok..thats all I have for now...

Remember to up my points if you find them helpful...I am way behind for such an old member...hee

Oh ya...Hansa closed down too. Very sad.

Hansa was kind of ICONIC to me at least. When I first arrived here about 7 years back, I manage to book a really NICE hottie at only 2k bht. That fuck I still remember until now.:D

alphalaw
04-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Remember to up my points if you find them helpful...I am way behind for such an old member...hee

u asked for it! ;)
nice work

Devil73
04-06-2007, 08:19 PM
lol devil u pop in n out like a .....

You also like to pop in & out leh....When you got free time la kopi?:D

pussyman72
04-06-2007, 09:08 PM
You also like to pop in & out leh....When you got free time la kopi?

lol same as u ma ^^ when i horny i will pop in grap some xxx show to watch ma :D so im able to gear up for sex in the later part kekekeke :p

KLKOOL
04-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Bro edkoh. Nice FR. Brings back memories, hahahaha.

Devil73
04-06-2007, 10:26 PM
lol same as u ma when i horny i will pop in grap some xxx show to watch ma . so im able to gear up for sex in the later part.

Tong Dao Zhong ren huh? hahahahaha:D:p

edkoh2000
06-06-2007, 11:36 AM
u asked for it! ;)
nice work

Thank u!

These 2 days been busy with puying from the farms. Scouting report is that the numbers of girls generally dropped. Quality is almost the same.

Just as in the past, it is not that easy to find a suitable one in the farms for 1500B. You got to be willing to stroll the farms and face the pushy OKT. Ofcourse in the past there were more farms now much lesser. I been walking around channivate past 2 days and booked 2 girls but none had chemistry. The search continues. And it seems the younger better quality ones are all asking 1800 or 2000.

One of my friend manage to get 1 of above average quality at that soi at channivate where all the KTV are closedly link to one another and some of the OKT are very pushy.

Later I am going to SKY and maybe wonderful to have a look. I know wonderful change owner and the name. I wonder if they are still OPEN??!!

So many years I have never stroll the old lee garden side where I know there are a few farms.Maybe I will go look too...

edkoh2000
06-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Bro edkoh. Nice FR. Brings back memories, hahahaha.

Thanks!

By the way, walk past piano lounge just now. Sign is still here but I think they are closed!