PDA

View Full Version : Noob okts inflating prices?

ipman
07-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Seems like it's the trend again. We now have Elektra asking for $500 for a 36 yr old auntie?!?!

I would like to urge all bros here to boycott those okts who charge ridiculous prices for very AVERAGE girls with average services.

Hercules2
07-04-2014, 04:46 PM
:p

just don't patronize lor bro....one man's meat is another man's poison.....

chill chill....live and let live....once they got no biz, will auto cut price...:cool:

Chaklang
08-04-2014, 05:02 AM
Seems like it's the trend again. We now have Elektra asking for $500 for a 36 yr old auntie?!?!

I would like to urge all bros here to boycott those okts who charge ridiculous prices for very AVERAGE girls with average services.

What is local Asian? Prc with pr?

mr_missile
08-04-2014, 08:18 AM

took a peek at her pix and i must say, this 36 yr old has a body to die for leh. doesn't look auntie at all. :D
but then again, i still won't pay $500 for just one shot with her. think maybe $250 to $300 is a reasonable price. :)

HeadOn
08-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Ya her pics look quite gd for tat age but we never know if the pics r touched up also. But then even it's real still feel tat $500 is too steep

virginlovers
08-04-2014, 09:39 AM
took a peek at her pix and i must say, this 36 yr old has a body to die for leh. doesn't look auntie at all. :D
but then again, i still won't pay $500 for just one shot with her. think maybe $250 to $300 is a reasonable price. :)

She is a foreigner so i think $100-$140 is reasonable. let's not forget we have prcs and thai fls in hte other domes who charge between $80-$180 and they are Asian too.

tamtom
08-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes... we have the need to fuck around. But paying lotsa $ for a slice of pussy? I dun think so. Customers should set the price.... if all of us think that the price is to much, just dun engage their services. It's an open market out there. Just my 2 cents worth opinion.

skl8188
30-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Dun understand the need of starting this thread. If u feel expensive then DIY yourself no need to kpkb here. Childish

spiderwoman
01-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Dun understand the need of starting this thread. If u feel expensive then DIY yourself no need to kpkb here. Childish

Lollllllllllllllll

residentgood
01-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Dun understand the need of starting this thread. If u feel expensive then DIY yourself no need to kpkb here. ChildishMaybe he wants to fuck 36 year old auntie,he taught its 50 called the okt later found out its double digit number 500 since than his been ranting over the thread to bring down the price to 50 hopefully in his dreams.

ipman
01-05-2014, 08:33 PM

Hmm if you don't understand, then high chances are you just graduated from MINDS. Is there anything we, fellow samsters here can do to help?

ipman
01-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Maybe he wants to fuck 36 year old auntie,he taught its 50 called the okt later found out its double digit number 500 since than his been ranting over the thread to bring down the price to 50 hopefully in his dreams.

Mm.....IF you have a 20 yr old sister who if a fl then i will choose to fuck her brains out rather than the 36yr old pussy. :)

I am only highlighting this example to warn newbies not to pay over the odds and to choose wisely.

real_king
01-05-2014, 09:54 PM
seriously, its the payer to decide whether its worth to pay $$$ for that kinda of experience anot.

andyang1970
01-05-2014, 10:00 PM

It is a high price indeed. The picture looks good. My apology to say that 36 won't be able to compete with 19 in the physical department. Perhaps it's targeted for elder bros.

residentgood
02-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Mm.....IF you have a 20 yr old sister who if a fl then i will choose to fuck her brains out rather than the 36yr old pussy. :)

I am only highlighting this example to warn newbies not to pay over the odds and to choose wisely.Sorry to say 36 is just an age so if you think too expensive just avoid no need to open a thread warn newbies so and so yeo hup seng soya bean story,everyone is grownup man in this sammyboy forum why not you growup too:D

andytan88
02-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Sorry to say 36 is just an age so if you think too expensive just avoid no need to open a thread warn newbies so and so yeo hup seng soya bean story,everyone is grownup man in this sammyboy forum why not you growup too:D

haha, I dont see why creating a new thread complaining about OKT overcharging is considered not matured and need to grow up. If everyone of us in SBF is a grownup man and so matured, then our mind wouldn't be controlled by our dick and we wouldn't be browsing SBF every now and then looking for FL and sex, we would be staying at home and faithful to our wife and gf and be a good family man.

I am supportive of TS's initiative in highlighting the overcharging issue and bring it for discussion. It is correct to say that it would ultimately be our own decision whether to go head to pay $500 for a matured lady as opposed to a SYT, but at least this thread allow the newbies to know the market price for a matured lady and enable them to make a more informative decision.

Eises2
02-05-2014, 02:23 AM

Out of your budget then don't book, fundamental theory.
There is no need to complain so much. you should go to FL2 dome. May be thats your cup of tea.

ipman
02-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Out of your budget then don't book, fundamental theory.
There is no need to complain so much. you should go to FL2 dome. May be thats your cup of tea.

Simply amazed at the sheer number of MINDS people posting here.

I started this thread to warn and make people more aware. Nowhere did I post anything that I desire to bonk that auntie for $50 only.
Nothing against medically stupid people like you. I am truly sorry and wish there are medicine to cure people like you. ;)

jd12345
03-05-2014, 02:04 AM
Simply amazed at the sheer number of MINDS people posting here.

I started this thread to warn and make people more aware. Nowhere did I post anything that I desire to bonk that auntie for $50 only.
Nothing against medically stupid people like you. I am truly sorry and wish there are medicine to cure people like you. ;)

Without TS, what are you gonna use for objective research? Troll/fake FRs from OKTs and clone accounts? Doing thorough research to ensure you get your money's worth isn't fundamental theory, it's just common sense.

Assuming you graduated from MINDS, I highly recommend you get a refund. Then again, to suggest you graduated from MINDS would be highly insulting to MINDS.

residentgood
03-05-2014, 04:54 AM
haha, I dont see why creating a new thread complaining about OKT overcharging is considered not matured and need to grow up. If everyone of us in SBF is a grownup man and so matured, then our mind wouldn't be controlled by our dick and we wouldn't be browsing SBF every now and then looking for FL and sex, we would be staying at home and faithful to our wife and gf and be a good family man.

I am supportive of TS's initiative in highlighting the overcharging issue and bring it for discussion. It is correct to say that it would ultimately be our own decision whether to go head to pay $500 for a matured lady as opposed to a SYT, but at least this thread allow the newbies to know the market price for a matured lady and enable them to make a more informative decision.Yeah right $500 for mature women,if you think Newbies so stupid to pay for an auntie.People are smart enough knows the market value but if the person willing to pay that amount its his choice so no point of argue.

alexander81
03-05-2014, 10:52 AM
I found my meat after conquering different age range and nationalities.

Its a matter of choice and if you are willing to pay.

Two cents worth. I see no point zapping me :)

skl8188
09-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Use ur pea size brain to think lah. Price is set by okt, u willing to pay they willing to sell. Fair n square. Newbies want to get chop then so be it. Chop a few times then they will learn. Source for cheaper market.