PDA

View Full Version : ♥♡ Jessie ♡♥ 100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM INCL

simonqing
14-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Your SEXTISATION is my SATISFACTION!

阿發按摩院Present you :

♥♡ Jessie ♡♥
100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM INCL

Call/Sms : 8315-5638 Jessie

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8ZE3htlyMlo/UoQFX7H5GtI/AAAAAAAAA0U/skYFK_JJShA/s640/jessie.gif

CHARGES : SGD 90 | 60MIN | 2xHJ
TUI NA | CIRCULATION | CUPPING THERAP拔罐 | SCRAPPING THERAPY刮痧
HDLY海底捞月 | HAND JOB
ROOM INCLUSIVE

Bio-Stats :

ORIGIN : CHINA
FACE : 7 (GND)
BODY : 165 HT / 48KG
BOOBS : B CUPPER (NATURAL)

Service Provide :

MASSAGE ON MASSAGE BED
(START FROM SHOULDER, NECK, BACK, LEG FOLLOW BY FRONT. 100% NOT PIANO TYPE ☆☆☆☆☆)
CUPPING THERAP拔罐
(Chinese cupping therapy, also known as "angle method" Cupping physical stimulation and negative pressure caused by human broken capillaries, congestion, mobilize human stem cells to repair, and necrosis of blood cells absorb function, can promote blood circulation, stimulate the essence, conditioning blood to improve and regulate human immunity.)
SCRAPPING THERAPY刮痧
(Scrapping traditional naturopathy , which is based on the theory of Chinese medicine skin Ministry based in the relevant parts of the skin , using tools such as horns , jade scraping swab, in order to clear the meridians, the purpose of the blood circulation . Scraping dilating capillaries , increase the secretion of sweat, promote blood circulation , due to the cold for high blood pressure , heat stroke , muscle pain, arthralgia have an immediate effect. Regular scraping, adjusted by the gas can play, relieve fatigue, increase immune function.)
HDLY海底捞月 (AWESOME ☆☆☆☆)
HJ (BET U WILL FIRE IN SHORT TIME ☆☆☆☆☆ )
AUTOROAM ( FULL ROAMING ☆☆☆☆☆ )
ATTITUDE (EXCELLENT)
GFE (VERY POWER)

RESTRICTIONS :

BBBJ| FJ | HOUSECALL

JESSIE ONLY Serve Chinese, sorry to other races bro

Time Availability :

10AM TO 10PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4RExwA1hrEs/UmTMuvvcAkI/AAAAAAAAAoA/83XPjq1UdQA/s400/sublogo.gif

All the photo is 100% gals themself
We EAT, SLEEP, BREATHE with samster Sextisation!

simonqing
14-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Review for Jessie posted by fellow Bros. Read on and find out the reasons why she is so PoPuLar in DEMAND!

Well I tried Jessie couple of months ago, when I guess she is still under other stable, and I have to commend her for giving one of the best massage / happy endin experience around.

She can talk with you about all topics, from her ex bf to her previous job. Apparently she was a marketig executive back in china. Haha ! Anyway to cut the long story short, she's very friendly and puts in great effort in her massage, and she definitely has the right technique.

Looks: 7.5/10 ( pic maybe blur but she sure is pretty in real life)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
HDLY: 9/10 (she gave the best HDLY eveeeerrrr)
Service: 8/10 ( customer oriented and chatty, easy to break ice)

Sorry for the late FR but after a bad experience today with one of the FL, I believe good masseurs must be commended and bad service have to be mentioned. Hopefully this will help all bros to make an informed decision.

More importantly to sustain userability in SBF. Cheers bro !

She is indeed good. Her service is no horse run lol

Same as usual short FR for jessie. Name: Jessie
Attitude: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34B-
Height: 160+-
Weight: 55kg+-
Looks: 8.5/10 which i like it.
Room: 8/10 easy to find.
Language: i speak mandarin.
Auto Roaming : Top only
Mo Sha : i nvr try
HDLY : 7/10
Oil Massage : 8.5/10
Hand Job : 8.5/10
Damage : $90/60min/1hj.

Good recomandation! Not short changed at all

No horse run la.

Went visit her few days back massage still very good.

Hi,

Thanks to TS, I got to know this gem for more than 6 months now. Everytime the session is more than sextifying and I always walk out a happy man.

Firstly the place is nicely located (near to central) and has ample parking spaces. I always dread places where parking is too open, not to mention some even costs a bomb. For Jessie's place its hidden so good for people who want to be unseen (you should know what I mean).

The room is nicely decorated with soft light and smells nice too. So much about the hardware. Lets talk about the software.

She was nicely dressed in almost see through PJ with sateen panties....that was a turn on for me at least!!

The session started with some really strong massage on my back. I have a sore lower back and a tensed neck and after about 15 mins of hard rubbing and pressing I actually felt that my knots were released. Not to mention its always a quiet session so I almost fell asleep. I can tell she works out a sweat as she was breathing heavily.

Then Jessie made me turn over facing up and purposely uncovered my rod while she massage my inner thigh. You can imagine I reacted almost immediately with a salute! It was embarrasing for me initially but got used to it.

Anyway without any questions asked, she asked me to turn back on my fours with my butt sticking out so she can perform her HDLY. I think this is the best part as her hands are covered with oil and she was literally greasing my arse/A-hole/groin/rod. It was sensational to say the least! I was literally at her mercy like a tamed puppy!!!

Then its turning over again and this time it was more greasing and tickling of all the sensitive parts while my hands start to auto-roam. She has nice natural soft breasts to hold and no tummy at all....feels like my girlfriend from school days....arrh.....

The job was smooth and package delivered without much pain....I literally lie in bed for a good 5 mins to recover as I was totally drained. It was really a mixed feeling of tiredness yet relaxing. I am sure you know what I mean.

Overall left the place again a satisfied and sextified man.....

The best part about Jessie is the overall experience is clean, she gives you clean towels and ensures that you are served like a customer throughout the whole time. I don't feel dirty or disgusted at any time during the whole session.

Hope you enjoy your time with her like me....

Meet Jessie few weeks ago,she is pretty,friendly and chatty.
The room was clean and nice with massage bed.

Name: Jessie
Looks: 8/10 (I like it...)
Boobs: B
Full body oil massage: 8/10 (not piano type)
HDLY: 7/10
Auto roaming: Top only
Hand job: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly like girlfriend)
Damage: $90/60mins/1hj

Overall was very good,I go twice last month...

simonqing
16-11-2013, 06:02 AM
Review for Jessie posted by fellow Bros. Read on and find out the reasons why she is so PoPuLar in DEMAND!

My FR to Jessie:

Summary:

Looks: 6.5/10 Pleasant looking
Boobs: 6/10
Massage: 7/10 Good strength
HDLY: 7/10 Erotic
HJ: 7/10

Review:
Went to find Jessie and she opened the door for me. Next I went for a solo shower, then i was in my birthday suit lying on the massage bed. She paid a lot of attention to the back, back massage had the right strength. She will also work on the legs and feet, but only everything from behind, no front massage.

After that the HDLY is quite good, can feel her tickling your little bro all over until you cannot tahan already. After that turn over and she continue HJ. She did a very slow and erotic HJ, doing a bit of juagen as well. My hand starts going all over the place and she was not wearing anything on top and BELOW! so while she HJ me, I have hand and mouth action all over until I release my troops of army.

Had Jessie again today.Left a satisfied customer

her plc is nt hard to find, is like meeting yr mistress while yr wife is still at work/home

i've been to many massage places but i can say that her service is tip top

remember my first visit to her plc, she will hug you when you enter the house, help you to remove all the clothes and for the first time she bath with me cause she had a session with a bro earlier (maybe she had chemistry with me) and she wanted to feel fresh for me, yeah. for the first time, she washed my dick (maybe my didi attracted her!!)

lets cont'.......

the massage was so great that i'd to asked here to reduce the strength, abt halfway thru, she performed the hdly, like every bro experienced, the feeling was great and she really put in a lot of effort there (talking to you, teasing you while she squezzed yr balls and stroke yr dick, wow dam shiok siah!!!

next she asked me turn ard, the HJ, i autoroam her gently from head to toe (kissing her body from time to time till she gave a soft moan when i stroke here cunt

i didn't control myself and i released after a few minutes...........

will rtf soon................

Had tried her service after looking through the reports, make contact and realised had tried her service before when she was under another bro's list.

Made appointment and proceed with the meet-up.

Session was enjoyable as we had known each other months back, so its like a catch-up massage session.

Massage was good with strength, uses her elbow a lot to ease my tight joints and acu-points.

After the massage, proceed to try the HDLY JG. Not too bad for that, can see that she is trained in this. Request to fire-off thereafter.

Ratings
Looks: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10 - with strength as she uses her elbows a lot
JG/HDLY: 7/10 - Nice experience
RTM: Most prob

She is very pretty and massage skills are good. Very nice girl.

Will return for massage definitely.

simonqing
17-11-2013, 06:56 PM
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!;);)

simonqing
18-11-2013, 07:31 PM

simonqing
19-11-2013, 06:10 AM

Place easy to find . Have car park. Good massage.

I seldom wrote FR after i try few times den write fr for her

I always every month visit jessie. Today decide call jessie in morning make appointment with jessie again. surprise that ofter 2 HJ, for me kinda for rush for the time for 2HJ, i ask for 1 HJ only. I only came for her good hardcore massage. She ofter me juagen shiok and slowly make me very relax. End of the day release myself happy man going back home ^^ If guys can try her massage or juagen too.

Tried her today, place was easy to locate.
Called her to tell her that I am downstairs, told me to go up.
Saw her at the door, first look, milf look. She brought me to the room, ask me to shower first. Once done, part one of the 2 hj started. Hdly plus hj was good, teasing my rod with oil, shiok, at times, almost there, den she slow down, damn torturing, but good. She told me to hang on, dun so fast, " let me play longer".. Wah kao... I hold till about 10 mins, den release troops. Once cleaned up, massage start Liao, it was good hard massage, can feel relax after the massage. Can hear her giving her best in it.
When the massage was done, part 2 of hj. Wah... I was thinking if I still can, nv tried having 2 x hj within a short period.
Same like the first hj + hdly... To my surprise, I still got some more troops in there and she was shock to see that amount.
Overall, good massage. Good experience.
Hj+ hdly : 7/10
Looks: milf look 6.5/10
Body: got slight tummy, b boobs 6/10
Massage: 9/10

simonqing
20-11-2013, 05:15 PM

simonqing
21-11-2013, 08:47 AM

simonqing
22-11-2013, 09:44 AM

simonqing
22-11-2013, 09:42 PM

simonqing
23-11-2013, 03:27 PM

simonqing
25-11-2013, 10:18 AM

simonqing
26-11-2013, 11:01 AM

simonqing
27-11-2013, 01:23 PM

simonqing
28-11-2013, 03:07 PM

simonqing
29-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Your SEXTISATION is my SATISFACTION!

阿發按摩院Present you :

♥♡ Jessie ♡♥
100% Genuine Massage|HDLY海底捞月|Cupping拔罐|Scrapping刮痧|2xHJ@$90 ♡♥ RM INCL

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8ZE3htlyMlo/UoQFX7H5GtI/AAAAAAAAA0U/skYFK_JJShA/s640/jessie.gif

CHARGES : SGD 90 | 60MIN | 2xHJ
TUI NA | CIRCULATION | CUPPING THERAP拔罐 | SCRAPPING THERAPY刮痧
HDLY海底捞月 | HAND JOB
ROOM INCLUSIVE

Bio-Stats :

ORIGIN : CHINA
FACE : 7 (GND)
BODY : 165 HT / 48KG
BOOBS : B CUPPER (NATURAL)

Service Provide :

MASSAGE ON MASSAGE BED
(START FROM SHOULDER, NECK, BACK, LEG FOLLOW BY FRONT. 100% NOT PIANO TYPE ☆☆☆☆☆)
CUPPING THERAP拔罐
(Chinese cupping therapy, also known as "angle method" Cupping physical stimulation and negative pressure caused by human broken capillaries, congestion, mobilize human stem cells to repair, and necrosis of blood cells absorb function, can promote blood circulation, stimulate the essence, conditioning blood to improve and regulate human immunity.)
SCRAPPING THERAPY刮痧
(Scrapping traditional naturopathy , which is based on the theory of Chinese medicine skin Ministry based in the relevant parts of the skin , using tools such as horns , jade scraping swab, in order to clear the meridians, the purpose of the blood circulation . Scraping dilating capillaries , increase the secretion of sweat, promote blood circulation , due to the cold for high blood pressure , heat stroke , muscle pain, arthralgia have an immediate effect. Regular scraping, adjusted by the gas can play, relieve fatigue, increase immune function.)
HDLY海底捞月 (AWESOME ☆☆☆☆)
HJ (BET U WILL FIRE IN SHORT TIME ☆☆☆☆☆ )
AUTOROAM ( FULL ROAMING ☆☆☆☆☆ )
ATTITUDE (EXCELLENT)
GFE (VERY POWER)

RESTRICTIONS :

BBBJ| FJ | HOUSECALL

JESSIE ONLY Serve Chinese, sorry to other races bro

Time Availability :

10AM TO 10PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4RExwA1hrEs/UmTMuvvcAkI/AAAAAAAAAoA/83XPjq1UdQA/s400/sublogo.gif

All the photo is 100% gals themself
We EAT, SLEEP, BREATHE with samster Sextisation!

simonqing
01-12-2013, 02:14 AM

alacarte
02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Jessie is a hardworking milf which provides tip-top quality service
Very hardworking and accommodating milf and not a time watcher.
I choose to do mosha rather than back stepping as i do not prefer hard presses, which I felt was a perfect choice.
She can tune from hard presses to piano type massages, depending on your preference.
The climax of the entire session was when she did a HDLY with the warm mosha in the cold air-con room. Woah that 1 really no horse-run!

Bros out there looking for a good massage and a solid happy ending, look no further. I really felt that it was worth every single cent that you pay.

Attitude: 9/10
Looks: 8/10 (MILF but NOT your typical china lady look, she kinda look like local)
Location: Very easy to access, ample parking space and discreet at the same time.
Room: Well equipped and nicely decor with smoothing music during the session.
Mo Sha : 9/10
HDLY : 8/10
Hand Job : 8/10
Damage : $90/60min/2HJ

simonqing
04-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Jessie is a hardworking milf which provides tip-top quality service
Very hardworking and accommodating milf and not a time watcher.
I choose to do mosha rather than back stepping as i do not prefer hard presses, which I felt was a perfect choice.
She can tune from hard presses to piano type massages, depending on your preference.
The climax of the entire session was when she did a HDLY with the warm mosha in the cold air-con room. Woah that 1 really no horse-run!

Bros out there looking for a good massage and a solid happy ending, look no further. I really felt that it was worth every single cent that you pay.

Attitude: 9/10
Looks: 8/10 (MILF but NOT your typical china lady look, she kinda look like local)
Location: Very easy to access, ample parking space and discreet at the same time.
Room: Well equipped and nicely decor with smoothing music during the session.
Mo Sha : 9/10
HDLY : 8/10
Hand Job : 8/10
Damage : $90/60min/2HJ

simonqing
07-12-2013, 08:15 PM

simonqing
09-12-2013, 02:13 PM

simonqing
11-12-2013, 10:05 AM

simonqing
11-12-2013, 02:10 PM

simonqing
11-12-2013, 08:00 PM

simonqing
12-12-2013, 09:07 AM

simonqing
12-12-2013, 01:25 PM

simonqing
12-12-2013, 03:35 PM

simonqing
13-12-2013, 03:00 AM

simonqing
13-12-2013, 04:29 PM

simonqing
13-12-2013, 07:38 PM

simonqing
15-12-2013, 01:10 AM

simonqing
16-12-2013, 04:13 PM

candidfan
16-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Thumbs upz

candidfan
16-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Thumbs upz

candidfan
16-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Thumbs upz

candidfan
16-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Thumbs upz