PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

thaidisco_lover
01-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Oic, good for u. I thought u bought this KP for more than $500. Nice KP anyway.

Bro OasisG is a good bro , he wont charge me $699 for this khun paen. LOL :p

thaidisco_lover
01-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Nice piece. Good reward leh. Enjoy it.

One good turn deserves another. LOL thanks :p

Wow bro nice pcs over there n get it free some more must look for this kantow

LOL , u quote me huh ? ? :p

Bodhisattva
01-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Bro Bodhisattva very interested let me know whether still got stock. Maybe wl save money to rent hor.:D

Bro Camry, no more stock liao. He mentioned to me he brought back 4 pieces, all rented out. Paiseh.

ningcaichen
01-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Bro OasisG is a good bro , he wont charge me $699 for this khun paen.not $1300 meh? thought the most exp was $1300...:rolleyes: :D
He mentioned to me he brought back 4 pieces, all rented out. get from archan better lah...don't even say 4 pieces, 40pieces he also can find, even if out of stock..so long as got $$$, the lan jiao bin will :eek:... remember money is NOT an issue to him...:D

David_Ginola
01-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Think he retired n pass most of his ho liao to Devil. U can look for Devil. :D

Wah now where is the devil????? Show me your ho liao DEVIL73.......where are u bro???:D

Camry69
01-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Bro Camry, no more stock liao. He mentioned to me he brought back 4 pieces, all rented out. Paiseh.

Aiya no luck maybe must go thailand to look for it :(

Camry69
01-07-2008, 10:25 PM
LOL , u quote me huh ? ? :p

Aiyo bro just jealous la u can get free but I hv to look round maybe hv to paid high high to get one :D

Bodhisattva
01-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Aiya no luck maybe must go thailand to look for it :(

Go temple lar...Wat ChangHai. If you can go there, try to bring back alot of stuffs to share with bros here. But not bullet holes. :D Joking hor mai angry.

thaidisco_lover
02-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Aiyo bro just jealous la u can get free but I hv to look round maybe hv to paid high high to get one

lol no choice , poor hardup chaps like me have to source for free lobangs. Almost bleed to death spending 1k plus on Archan Conman that time. Not like u , so rich . :D

No need look around lah , Bro Necromancer should by now have a surplus stock of his amulets/barangs due to poor sales lately. U ask him , he should "gift" u 1 or 2 of his RARE items. Jalan one ok...dun play play...:rolleyes:

Devil73
02-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Wah now where is the devil????? Show me your ho liao DEVIL73.......where are u bro???:D

who retired liao huh?:confused:got ppl pass me ho liao meh? who huh?:confused:

overnighter
02-07-2008, 10:15 AM
who retired liao huh?:confused:got ppl pass me ho liao meh? who huh?:confused:

Bro no need pass u ho liao la... U already many ho liao. Can give me one bo? :D

Devil73
02-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Bro no need pass u ho liao la... U already many ho liao. Can give me one bo? :D

I where got alot of ho liao huh? you also got alot of ho liao leh...your CKN somdej suai mak mak....:D

alex18122003
02-07-2008, 10:48 AM
I where got alot of ho liao huh? you also got alot of ho liao leh...your CKN somdej suai mak mak....:D

Bro Devil73, how's r u :D long time no see hah.

Camry69
02-07-2008, 11:59 AM
lol no choice , poor hardup chaps like me have to source for free lobangs. Almost bleed to death spending 1k plus on Archan Conman that time. Not like u , so rich . :D

No need look around lah , Bro Necromancer should by now have a surplus stock of his amulets/barangs due to poor sales lately. U ask him , he should "gift" u 1 or 2 of his RARE items. Jalan one ok...dun play play...:rolleyes:

lol I'm also poor oldman that why must look for free lobang wow u must be rich spending 1k than bleed to death I spend 600 already bleed to death. so fm here u see who is more rich :D

How to get fm him scare scare after kana bomb if get free fm him then some bro might not happy they paid so much and I get free. Better look for other achran for free Amulet n barang :rolleyes:

Camry69
02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Go temple lar...Wat ChangHai. If you can go there, try to bring back alot of stuffs to share with bros here. But not bullet holes. :D Joking hor mai angry.

Ya hor going thailand end of the month, Wat ChangHai ok wl try no problem with bullet holes but my prices will be very high due to the dangerous mission maybe one pcs cost 1000 bht hor :D hehehe

Madhero
02-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Bro Necromancer should by now have a surplus stock of his amulets/barangs due to poor sales lately. U ask him , he should "gift" u 1 or 2 of his RARE itemssome holy-pig tattooed whole body thinking like that will protect the body from fire and bullet. years of holy experience + collections but yet also got conned.. don't even take think about newbies..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Devil73
02-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Bro Devil73, how's r u :D long time no see hah.

Yo Bro!!! recently quite busy...haiz...:( see when you're free then we go for kopi with Bro Yinyang and the rest...:)

biatch6969
02-07-2008, 02:56 PM
hi all amulets collector, worshipper etc.

im looking for phra somdej and LP thuad amulet, anybody noe where can i get them ?
=]

thaidisco_lover
02-07-2008, 03:07 PM
lol I'm also poor oldman that why must look for free lobang wow u must be rich spending 1k than bleed to death I spend 600 already bleed to death. so fm here u see who is more rich

How to get fm him scare scare after kana bomb if get free fm him then some bro might not happy they paid so much and I get free. Better look for other achran for free Amulet n barang

LOL Bro Camry69 , u sure u want to continue this? :rolleyes:

Dun wait later come in and post fcuk here fcuk there again hor. Very embarassing one.

LOL , u get from him or not ( free or not free ) ,i also not bothered at all. Bros can continue getting amulets/barangs from him for all I care. ( As long as they feel good doing that )

I only bothered to stop/prevent/warn future bros who want to rent amulets/barangs from Archan Conman.

Why scared kana bomb if u feel his amulets/barangs JALAN and are worth the price? :D

Surely old man like u , not easily swayed by other people's words rite? :rolleyes:

NakaSky
02-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Any good thai temples to visit while in Bangkok ?? Going bangkok 2months' time. Hope to get some amulets from there. ;)

Bodhisattva
02-07-2008, 06:34 PM
im looking for phra somdej and LP thuad amulet, anybody noe where can i get them ?
=]

Wow, do you know anything about amulets before this? What you just mentioned are the ever green in the amulets' 'world'. Good choice bro. :D

LP Thuad and Somdej amulets' prices are on the climb due to the spill over of JTK's madness. Collectors started going back to LP Thuad and Somdej when the market are flooded with fake JTKs (disappointed).

I would not suggest getting the above from shops in Chinatown. One shop in Pearl Centre even got splashed black paint. FLS, in my opinion, is the place to get a decent LP Thuad or Somdej piece if you go the 'right' shop. Well, there are shops selling fakes, but there are also shops selling genuine amulets only. Look around and check the prices, but avoid the big names in FLS. Level 2 has a shop selling genuine amulets but prices...expensive. :)

Bodhisattva
02-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Wat ChangHai ok wl try no problem with bullet holes but my prices will be very high due to the dangerous mission

Lao Hero. :D

biatch6969
02-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Wow, do you know anything about amulets before this? What you just mentioned are the ever green in the amulets' 'world'. Good choice bro. :D

FLS, in my opinion, is the place to get a decent LP Thuad or Somdej piece if you go the 'right' shop. Well, there are shops selling fakes, but there are also shops selling genuine amulets only. Look around and check the prices, but avoid the big names in FLS. Level 2 has a shop selling genuine amulets but prices...expensive. :)

hi bodhisattva, which shop is better to soruce for them ? wat are the market rates now ???

Bodhisattva
02-07-2008, 10:38 PM
hi bodhisattva, which shop is better to soruce for them ? wat are the market rates now ???

Earlier I mentioned avoid the 'big names' shops in FLS. 2nd floor that shop is indeed expensive. Bro you have to go and check out the place yourself. Some bros won't even go to FLS to get an amulet coz many fakes there. Walk around and look carefully.

I understand there prices for a pieces of LP Thuad Daolit have gone up by about 30%-40% in Thailand compared to about 2 years ago.

Also depends on the amulets that you intend to rent is relatively new or is it an older piece of amulets. Price can be from $70 for a new piece to $6000+ for an old LP Thuad BuaLok from Wat ChangHai by Archan Tim.

biatch6969
03-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Earlier I mentioned avoid the 'big names' shops in FLS. 2nd floor that shop is indeed expensive. Bro you have to go and check out the place yourself. Some bros won't even go to FLS to get an amulet coz many fakes there. Walk around and look carefully.

I understand there prices for a pieces of LP Thuad Daolit have gone up by about 30%-40% in Thailand compared to about 2 years ago.

Also depends on the amulets that you intend to rent is relatively new or is it an older piece of amulets. Price can be from $70 for a new piece to $6000+ for an old LP Thuad BuaLok from Wat ChangHai by Archan Tim.

hi bro, actually im new to amulets collection.
how do u actually differentiate fakes and originals ?

overnighter
03-07-2008, 03:22 AM

Bro u dun modest la... U have alot have not show hand nia nia... :D:rolleyes:

Devil73
03-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Bro, i ain't any kantao or robert, just that i already said giving him, so i gave him.:)

wow...know you so long you never said give me leh...hahahahahaha....:D

Devil73
03-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Bro u dun modest la... U have alot have not show hand nia nia...

how come you know and how come I don't know huh?:confused:you ask PI investigate me huh?:eek:

overnighter
03-07-2008, 11:37 AM
how come you know and how come I don't know huh?:confused:you ask PI investigate me huh?:eek:

Hahahaha... :D

biatch6969
03-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Hi bros,

what u guys think of this ? genuine or fake ?

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/wittaya_mua/980dc1a8.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/wittaya_mua/d3024625.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: 143049408owg6.jpg (http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=143049408owg6.jpg)

ImageShack - Hosting :: 143049409oyt3.jpg (http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=143049409oyt3.jpg)

Bodhisattva
03-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi bros,

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/wittaya_mua/980dc1a8.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/wittaya_mua/d3024625.jpg

Very good piece of LP Thuad. LP Thuad should be genuine. :)

thaidisco_lover
03-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Very good piece of LP Thuad. LP Thuad is genuine. :)

Bro , how do u differentiate or know whether it's real? Can share some details on it? thanks in advance...:)

Bodhisattva
03-07-2008, 06:44 PM
hi bro, actually im new to amulets collection.
how do u actually differentiate fakes and originals ?

Welcome to the amulets world. Bro, its not easy to tell fakes. Nowadays, the fakes are very high end and really need a trained eye to spot.

It takes years and alot of effort to learn how to tell fakes.

Its good to pick up the thai amulet magazines and look through them. However, don't take it that those amulets from thai magazines are all genuine. They do mixed genuine and fakes together.

Also, do not take it that if your amulets are different from the amulet books then yours are fakes. Books are books and they captured only those phims that are around in the market at the time of publication, and not many amulets books are up to day with the different phims or special phims out there in the huge amulet market.

If you like Somdej and LP Thuad, focus on this two types. There are just too many types of amulets out there to really know them all.

Bodhisattva
03-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Bro , how do u differentiate or know whether it's real? Can share some details on it? thanks in advance...:)

Bro how to put it out in here. Too many things you have to take note and also you have got to have a good knowledge for that particular type of amulet before you can really tell. I am not saying I have very good knowledge on amulets but passable.

Don't get from internet or ++++++++. You can't really tell from the pics they post if its genuine. They may even post a pic of the real amulet and parcel to you a high end fake.

I also kenna fakes one before. But its part of the learning process. :D

thaidisco_lover
03-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Bro how to put it out in here. Too many things you have to take note and also you have got to have a good knowledge for that particular type of amulet before you can really tell. I am not saying I have very good knowledge on amulets but passable.

Don't get from internet or ++++++++. You can't really tell from the pics they post if its genuine. They may even post a pic of the real amulet and parcel to you a high end fake.

I also kenna fakes one before. But its part of the learning process. :D

Oic , thanks...yupx, i believe every collector / wearer of amulets/barangs get fakes ones at some point of their journey. Regardless whether they are newbies or veterans...;)

What is the ++++++++ u referring to ?? LOL

Bodhisattva
03-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Oic , thanks...yupx, i believe every collector / wearer of amulets/barangs get fakes ones at some point of their journey. Regardless whether they are newbies or veterans...;)

What is the ++++++++ u referring to ?? LOL

internet a u c t i o n s. The word didn't come out in the previous post. Paiseh.

David_Ginola
03-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi bros,

Hi bro, i guess by viewing pic is a bit difficult to tell. But u got nice amulet. LP Thuad is a good amulet.

cheers

Melatonin
03-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Very nice amulets you guys have got. :)

biatch6969
03-07-2008, 11:25 PM
then wat u guys do with the fakes ???

jackylee
04-07-2008, 05:01 AM

keep lor or give temple. for me for some small takruts im not using or wad i put it inside my urn.

or give me loh :D

Camry69
04-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Lao Hero. :D

Hehehe ya lo Lao hero, just check with my friend over there he said not much driver want to bring ppl there if want prices also very high. :( if like that cannot be hero liao cos cannot go there not enough $$$ :D

Camry69
04-07-2008, 11:53 AM

Bro as for me I still keep it and at time bring it to LP or achan to bless as time go by maybe it will became useful. If after all the blessing u still think it fake n no use than give to someone but not RENT to them. Who knows it might help that poor chap. :p

ahong14
04-07-2008, 12:38 PM
hi bros ..
New here but have been lurking around ..

Latest collection Yingtong by Arjahn Pearn

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm444/ahong14/YT1.jpg

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm444/ahong14/YT2.jpg

bought afew pcs cos very artistic I like it alot :p

HumSup
04-07-2008, 01:58 PM
hi bros ..

Very nice and unqiue barang, can share how much you rent it for? Any spares?

Devil73
04-07-2008, 04:31 PM
KNN... you already got so much of your own which i see already also scared, you still want me to give?... cannot be greedy... hahaha

waiting for your gift mah...and I will keep it properly as friend present mah....hahahahahaha....:D:p

K05FS
04-07-2008, 09:59 PM
hi bros ..

:eek: bery swee amulets U have bro ;)

biatch6969
04-07-2008, 10:55 PM
so much to learn from u guys. really hope got the time to learn from u all
=]

Bodhisattva
05-07-2008, 02:06 AM
so much to learn from u guys. really hope got the time to learn from u all
=]

If you know anything about amulets just post lor coz we all here to learn and share and exchange pointers.

As for fake amulets, I think it won't be useful even if we keep bringing it to just any LP or monk to chant. Blessing and chanting for amulets are not just simple few words that make them useful. Its the whole process of using the blessed materials, going through the consecration ceremony that make them the amulets they are intended to be.

However, it is believed as long as you have the image of LP Thuad on an amulet, even if its a fake, it still has protective power for the wearer.

biatch6969
05-07-2008, 12:41 PM
If you know anything about amulets just post lor coz we all here to learn and share and exchange pointers.

bro, i really just started only.... i only know some amulets (etc wat amulet is wat)

duno how to see the make, which batch and stuff like that....

ahong14
05-07-2008, 12:54 PM

As for fake amulets, I think it won't be useful even if we keep bringing it to just any LP or monk to chant. Blessing and chanting for amulets are not just simple few words that make them useful. Its the whole process of using the blessed materials, going through the consecration ceremony that make them the amulets they are intended to be.

However, it is believed as long as you have the image of LP Thuad on an amulet, even if its a fake, it still has protective power for the wearer.

i agreed ... from what i heard
before LP Thuad passed away, he said that those holding his amulet regardless real or fake will be protected by it.

theres alot of stories regarding about LP Thuad amulet as well . . many pple who ride and drive likes to put a car decal or bucha with them to prevent accident. Personally i also hear of many stories for those who ride with LP Thuad amulets.

ningcaichen
05-07-2008, 01:30 PM
As for fake amulets, I think it won't be useful even if we keep bringing it to just any LP or monk to chant.
as long as you have the image of LP Thuad on an amulet, even if its a fake, it still has protective power for the wearer.agreed! that's what i think too, how could any archan or monk do the same consecration ceremony since they are not the maker themselves. normal chants can't restore it's original function power of amulet since different amulets are for different purposes. If so simple i should open my own temple and be my own archan. :D

i also heard of many stories of lp thuad fake amulets work even though fake, don't understand how come it's so powerful also. :p

biatch6969
05-07-2008, 02:04 PM
hi bros, after reading thru,

i decided to look for the following amulets :

1) LP Thuad Amulet - Pim Prarod
2) LP Thuad - Pikenet Pim Patiharn (LP Phairoj)
3) Phra Somdej Song Kaiser (Wat Arun)

can bros please guide me
=]

Melatonin
05-07-2008, 04:17 PM
i decided to look for the following amulets :
3) Phra Somdej Song Kaiser (Wat Arun)

I have a piece of Phra Somdej Phim Song Kaiser small phim, year 2529 :) They come in 3 different phims, small, medium and large phim. These amulets went through 3yrs of consecration ceremony by 99 monks.

Materials took them about 20 years to collect and contain many powder from well known amulets. Good piece to keep.:D

biatch6969
05-07-2008, 09:34 PM
I have a piece of Phra Somdej Phim Song Kaiser small phim, year 2529 :) They come in 3 different phims, small, medium and large phim. These amulets went through 3yrs of consecration ceremony by 99 monks.

Materials took them about 20 years to collect and contain many powder from well known amulets. Good piece to keep.:D

how i envy u .....
=[

Melatonin
05-07-2008, 10:25 PM
how i envy u .....
=[

Bro what is there to envy. You can always get one piece. I recommend a medium phim. However, this Somdej Kaiser is not very hot or very sought after in the market although it has many good ingredients inside. Just my view.

biatch6969
05-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Bro what is there to envy. You can always get one piece. I recommend a medium phim. However, this Somdej Kaiser is not very hot or very sought after in the market although it has many good ingredients inside. Just my view.

but i duno where to find it....

u know where ?

IcePorky
06-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Hi bro out there can one help me I have a Amulet whic said to be Wat Pa Nam 4 batch but how can we tell. I rent it from a shop in FLS manymany back. I want to post pic but don't know how. Can anyone help???

KGB_LK
06-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi senior bros here, I'm new to thai amulets but currently seeking for one that is good for career.

Does any bro here have one to let go or can recommend me a shop for one?

Appreciate all advice :)

ahong14
06-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Very nice and unqiue barang, can share how much you rent it for? Any spares?

:eek: bery swee amulets U have bro ;)

Hi bro out there can one help me I have a Amulet whic said to be Wat Pa Nam 4 batch but how can we tell. I rent it from a shop in FLS manymany back. I want to post pic but don't know how. Can anyone help???

register in photobucket . com
upload the files there .. and copy and paste the IMG link

ahong14
06-07-2008, 02:22 PM
heres another one tat i am wearing currently

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm444/ahong14/PRK.jpg

by AC Park Soot
suppose to be a dick-shape amulet (parakit) covering by 7 girls representing different metta :D

thaidisco_lover
06-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi senior bros here, I'm new to thai amulets but currently seeking for one that is good for career.

Does any bro here have one to let go or can recommend me a shop for one?

Appreciate all advice :)

Before u want to rent any amulets/barangs from any bros here , kindly read this post .

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2844602-post4537.html

That's the most I can help u with that. :p

thaidisco_lover
06-07-2008, 03:28 PM

Why use other nick to post? :rolleyes:

Take a picture , upload to photobucket , and post the link here. So simple. :D

Why never reply my post ? :D

Melatonin
06-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Before u want to rent any amulets/barangs from any bros here , kindly read this post .

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2844602-post4537.html

That's the most I can help u with that. :p

Who is this NecromancerII? It seems like he is a con man going by the postings about him over here.

thaidisco_lover
06-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Who is this NecromancerII? It seems like he is a con man going by the postings about him over here.

Yupx, several bros already been warning other bros about him.

Try to read up more , get more info about the amulets u getting. Even getting a cheap and simple amulet do helps u in your life. Not neccessarily a expensive rare one.

End of day , it really depends on yourself. U dun expect the amulet to rain down money from the sky or anything. ;)

Melatonin
06-07-2008, 06:58 PM
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm444/ahong14/PRK.jpg

by AC Park Soot
suppose to be a dick-shape amulet (parakit) covering by 7 girls representing different metta :D

Unique paladkit. Ac Park Soot, Wat Nai Dao is rather hot the last one year. His Hunpayong first batch I do have a piece.

Thks for showing paladkit. :)

Melatonin
06-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Yupx, several bros already been warning other bros about him.

Huh? Conman? He still around selling? Nothing done :confused:

Bodhisattva
06-07-2008, 07:23 PM
bro, i really just started only.... i only know some amulets (etc wat amulet is wat)

duno how to see the make, which batch and stuff like that....

I also just started not so long ago. It takes time. Not that easy.

1HILLDUDE
06-07-2008, 08:24 PM

Correction. He is a conman, period.

cheapskate
06-07-2008, 09:37 PM

Hey Dude, never believe everything in cyberspace.....this is a mud slinging contest from jealous competitor dealers. Earlier many clones came in to flame this Ah Lai 555 the forum admin for SA but actually he is a honest guy as i know him personally.

1HILLDUDE
06-07-2008, 10:34 PM
actually he is a honest guy as i know him personally.

I can't believe what i'm reading here.:rolleyes:

Bodhisattva
06-07-2008, 11:47 PM

This is a damn good one can't stop laughing at the way you put it :D:D

thaidisco_lover
07-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Huh? Conman? He still around selling? Nothing done

He could still be lurking around doing behind forums renting amulets/barangs to unsuspecting bros out there.

We already tried our best to wash his dirty tricks here. We can only warn , we cannot really "stop" bros who wishes to buy from him. LOL :D

I am still waiting for Conman to ask me out for kopi since that time he jio me...:rolleyes:

Hey Dude, never believe everything in cyberspace.....this is a mud slinging contest from jealous competitor dealers. Earlier many clones came in to flame this Ah Lai 555 the forum admin for SA but actually he is a honest guy as i know him personally.

LOL , I dun "rent" amulets to other people. I am not Archan. So I am not a jealous competitor. :p

I am just a poor hardup chap being conned... rofl

ningcaichen
07-07-2008, 12:41 AM
U dun expect the amulet to rain down money from the sky or anything. ;)already got so many bros fall for the trap already..winning 4Ds etc..some too paiseh to admit somemore. :D

666 rocket ass
07-07-2008, 01:41 AM

Clone , u looking for me itzzz ? it take a clone to know a clone . . . .

So bro clone cheapskate , u know 555 , then he like u lar cheapstake , that is very must corn ooops (con) for a living lor . Ask him form 555666 pop group never come find me . . . . . . . wanna eazy money connnnning . haiz

Or u 555 clonz ????

lost for words liao

Cheerz

David_Ginola
07-07-2008, 02:47 AM

Me too.........:eek::eek:

HumSup
07-07-2008, 07:53 AM

Okay, you know him personally. Seems to me that you dunno know him well enuff! haha!

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

“Confidence in others' honesty is no light testimony of one's own integrity”

http://i26.tinypic.com/xqchsy.gif

cheapskate
07-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Okay, you know him personally. Seems to me that you dunno know him well enuff! haha!

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

“Confidence in others' honesty is no light testimony of one's own integrity”

http://i26.tinypic.com/xqchsy.gifI know him for a few years and all the amulets he sold me most i enter into competitions won 1st 2nd 3rd prize before so is that not proof enuf?

HumSup, your nick reminds me a friend initials LHumK ;)

HumSup
07-07-2008, 11:18 AM
I know him for a few years and all the amulets he sold me most i enter into competitions won 1st 2nd 3rd prize before so is that not proof enuf?

HumSup, your nick reminds me a friend initials LHumK ;)

Good lor, his biz must be very good. To me, he's just another full time trader who makes very good use of his forum to do his trade. Just that you dun know how much h

If you ask me if he's totally honest in his dealings then I'm sorry as i can't agree with you. I can only say he makes a very good salesman.:rolleyes:

BTW, i'm not LHumK lah:p

cheapskate
07-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Good lor, his biz must be very good. To me, he's just another full time trader who makes very good use of his forum to do his trade. Just that you dun know how much h

If you ask me if he's totally honest in his dealings then I'm sorry as i can't agree with you. I can only say he makes a very good salesman.:rolleyes:

BTW, i'm not LHumK lah:pSo long as he dun sell fakes i dun mind let him make a small commission. He actually sell much cheaper prices than any dealer i know. Everyone have to make a living right? His forum is not only an amulet mart which only form a small part of the discussions. I have made many wonderful buddhist friends with same interests since joining.

His biz good you jealous? Yo must be his competitor LOL. Good saleman? He even given out free amulets to many bros and sell amulets at cost to us bros. He even fork out own expense to mail us amulets form thailand. This type of brother where to find?

HumSup
07-07-2008, 01:08 PM
So long as he dun sell fakes i dun mind let him make a small commission. He actually sell much cheaper prices than any dealer i know. Everyone have to make a living right? His forum is not only an amulet mart which only form a small part of the discussions. I have made many wonderful buddhist friends with same interests since joining.

His biz good you jealous? Yo must be his competitor LOL. Good saleman? He even given out free amulets to many bros and sell amulets at cost to us bros. He even fork out own expense to mail us amulets form thailand. This type of brother where to find?

No doubt there are really nice pplz in that forum, MINUS the Admins and Mods (some will know ha!) But then mostly have other agendas you beyond your comprehension. If you ask me, I think some of the traders in the forum have more integrity then the owners there. At least they sell there stuffs up and aboveboard.

Sorry ah... i dun need to sell amulets like him to make aliving, I'm doing a living much better. Please dun compare me with a person like him. Do continue to live in your own world with his sweet antics then and sarpport him gao gao.:D

Nothing I say can change your mind about your super duper good bro who sell his amulet at COST price to you.:rolleyes:(pun intended) hahaha!
I shall not waste my time trying to convince you. That's why i say, sometimes ignorance is bliss to the one who is still in the fairy tale.

Well, we will just wait for the worms to spill out of the jar one day then. haha!

666 rocket ass
07-07-2008, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=HumSup;2880358]No doubt there are really nice pplz in that forum, MINUS the Admins and Mods (some will know ha!)

Thiss i agreeeed totally , two legs and haaands upz

Cheers bro ,

Dun look downz on me cos i am a clone k

1HILLDUDE
07-07-2008, 07:01 PM
So long as he dun sell fakes i dun mind let him make a small commission. He actually sell much cheaper prices than any dealer i know. Everyone have to make a living right? His forum is not only an amulet mart which only form a small part of the discussions. I have made many wonderful buddhist friends with same interests since joining.

Ya he even spend 500 plus every year for the forum so members can go inside tcss. He is the BOSS, anyone who wants to discredit him will be barred pronto. Question the integerity of his amulets and he will call and f*ck u or he will post online sounding like a desperate phone sex operator begging u to "call him".:rolleyes: If he knows where u stay better still, go outside your house burn paper money. So nice of him. But ask him burn for himself better la. :rolleyes:

IcePorky
07-07-2008, 08:43 PM
register in photobucket . com
upload the files there .. and copy and paste the IMG link

Thanks bro for sharing will try it out. :p

IcePorky
07-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Why use other nick to post?

Take a picture , upload to photobucket , and post the link here. So simple.

Why never reply my post ?

First would like to tks you for sharing with green horn like me to upload the picture will try.

:confused: reply yr post what post :confused:

elrin
07-07-2008, 09:30 PM

NecromancerII is actually cheapskate ... it is actually "cheapskate" as well ...

ParaParaSakura
08-07-2008, 12:40 AM
hi bros ..

Nice piece bro......

This piece hard to find now even you go thailand look for AC Pearn he will tell you this Yinthong locket already out of stock, not even a single piece left....he doesn't make the YinThong locket version anymore. Now only do the powder mould version. So this particular piece now selling like hot cakes and a "IN" thing among many barang lovers in Singapore and Hongkong. Now a Yinthong locket with a piece of bone easily costs S$300.00......

ningcaichen
08-07-2008, 06:38 PM
not that as what bro thai disco_lover said i am a timid hiding behind the screen and dare not come out talk
Samster
Last Activity: Today 06:25 PM
this humji lan jiao bin dare not post anymore huh...:rolleyes: i should call him Archan Timid instead, got cheek to surf sbf no guts to face the public :rolleyes:

insomia
08-07-2008, 07:13 PM
bro thai disco lover, i pm you many time. i am interested in seeing your KP and see how special you got from necromancer II 2 leh?

Bodhisattva
08-07-2008, 08:49 PM
this humji lan jiao bin dare not post anymore huh...:rolleyes: i should call him Archan Timid instead, got cheek to surf sbf no guts to face the public :rolleyes:

Wow, you given him another nick. How do you do bro. Been seeing you around in here but never get the chance to tcss with you haha.

1HILLDUDE
08-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster
Last Activity: Today 06:25 PM
Archan Timid

Still call him archan? Should be HUMJI TIMID.

Melatonin
08-07-2008, 09:17 PM
NecromancerII is actually cheapskate ... it is actually "cheapskate" as well ...

This sentence is so well phrased! A different meaning in the sentence. :D

1HILLDUDE
08-07-2008, 09:46 PM

Correction should be CONMAN TIMID.:cool:

666 rocket ass
08-07-2008, 09:55 PM

clone clones clonessss i dun think so . . . . . . . guesss whoooo it'zzzz Sure amulet admin 55555555555 ?

So wat'z my prizeeeee for guesssiingg corrrrectlly ????

Nebermind . . . . . . . it is ok , anyway it is cheap and will skate with time . . . . .

Time willlll tellll

sadhu sadhu sadhu

666 rocket ass
08-07-2008, 10:00 PM
news flashssss from Sure Amulet

. . . . . . . . . . . Necromancer II is actually somdej and 55555 runnner ???? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Confirms plus warrant y choppped . which is reasonz why quarrel becomes a battle fieldz for the Sure forum and the SEX forum .

Haizzzzzzzzz .

Dun pray pray ah . . . . . like that howz to to bless u , gonna blasted higher chances ..................

Dun look down on me cos i am a clone , i am a MOLE CLONE not just an clone .
LOOOOz out 4 the nextz newz flash zzzzz

Coverzing cloneporter 666 signing out .

David_Ginola
08-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Been enjoying every moment here.......:D

Melatonin
08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Camping here to watch show. :)

ningcaichen
08-07-2008, 10:36 PM
I was just about to correct u, but u were too fast to change to conman timid..:D
Hi bro Naemlo, saw your post often and i am sure you do have a lot of knowlegde on high end amulets. I hereby pay my greatest respect to you Archan Naemlo!
Best Wishes!
Archan tim
He called himself Archan Tim, thats why i insult him like that..it is such a disgrace to the buddhism world sia...i saw one of the signature by other bros warning about the say hi free beer technics (no offence to whoever bro) which remind me of this shameless conman giving free cheap meals and drinking sessions. Imagine a multi-millionaire treating cheapo steamboat meals and etc. and not to forget an Archan who actually promote eating of beef meats and generosity of offering meats to monks is acceptable...all are absolute rubbish
Wow, you given him another nick. How do you do bro. Been seeing you around in here but never get the chance to tcss with you haha.ya right, we can privately tcss if u want, but it won't be nice to tcss here when all the big bros are watching..there's no need for us to show gimmicks to gain any rapports to support quick sales here..:D
Been enjoying every moment here.......:DI am glad u are enjoying bro..:D

thaidisco_lover
09-07-2008, 01:55 AM

wahh show still going on? Bo jio me come in look see...poor hardup chaps like me enjoys free show, no choice since bleed badly after being conned by Conman Timid...:D

paulsun
09-07-2008, 03:22 AM
Nice piece bro......

This piece hard to find now even you go thailand look for AC Pearn he will tell you this Yinthong locket already out of stock, not even a single piece left....he doesn't make the YinThong locket version anymore. Now only do the powder mould version. So this particular piece now selling like hot cakes and a "IN" thing among many barang lovers in Singapore and Hongkong. Now a Yinthong locket with a piece of bone easily costs S$300.00......

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...hong14/YT1.jpg

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...hong14/YT2.jpg

very nice, how can get it? must be very powerful .

ParaParaSakura
09-07-2008, 03:37 AM

I letting go at $268 :D

paulsun
09-07-2008, 12:11 PM

ok . let you know soon ,keep it for me 1st :D

ahong14
09-07-2008, 05:57 PM
wah ..
now become so ex? i should not have sell so cheap lah!!

anyone want to buy at $268??
i don mind letting go mine too .... me not hardcore collector

pm me loh .. :)

Melatonin
09-07-2008, 06:20 PM
wahh show still going on? Bo jio me come in look see...poor hardup chaps like me enjoys free show, no choice since bleed badly after being conned by Conman Timid...:D

Seems like its not a show, but news flashes every now and then, like the Open Mob flashing. Keen to see more news flashes.:)

alugan
09-07-2008, 06:45 PM
news flashssss from Sure Amulet. Necromancer II is actually somdej and 55555 runnner. Confirms plus warrant y chopppedbut how come nobody expose this conman from start? u mean 555 also sell very amulet at 600% too?? :confused:

Bodhisattva
09-07-2008, 08:49 PM
news flashssss from Sure Amulet . . . . . . . . . . . Necromancer II is actually somdej and 55555 runnner ???? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz Confirms plus warrant y choppped . which is reasonz why quarrel becomes a battle fieldz for the Sure forum and the SEX forum .

Haizzzzzzzzz .

Looks like there are more things that are going to be released here.

insomia
09-07-2008, 08:52 PM
seem likes thai disco lover you dont wish to show me your KP. i have passed a KP to necromancer but in the end he told me the amulet no more.

he claimed that the amulet not powerful nothing inside all clay. but at that moment i never doubt him after that i found out that amulet not made of clay then made of what. when i saw the picture thaidisco lover show me. i wanted to meet you to see that amulet which i think it belongs to the one that i pass to necromancer to chant for me.

:mad:

what a con job done. to use someone thing and sell 1000 to you.

Devil73
09-07-2008, 09:38 PM

ya....hehehehehe....:D

Me Siam Bu
09-07-2008, 09:50 PM
cant see the picture lei bro can repost?

Devil73
09-07-2008, 10:00 PM

wow...you also free huh? hahahahahaha....:D

Melatonin
09-07-2008, 10:00 PM

Bro this is the link of bro ahong's locket.

Very nice drawing of the man hugging the woman. Indeed a beautiful piece to have.

Jaguar00
09-07-2008, 10:45 PM
ok . let you know soon ,keep it for me 1st :D

$268 is rather high for that. Actually below $100 can get le, if you know where. Most guys like it becos of the picture, that's all.

HumSup
10-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Nice piece bro......

Oooh!!

How convenient, first you say until the Sooo HOT and SOooo IN like hotcakes like that.. Most imptly Sooo expensive price for one.:rolleyes:

Then.....

WAh! So nice!! Sell at $268! Wah very cheap leh!:eek: Eh, you think all of the guys here dunno the price is it? All idiots is it? The way you market your stuff, haiz.. I also dunno what to say...

Why must pull so many stunts to sell your stuffs at a better profit leh? Earn sure must earn one, but within the market range lah. Can dun be so tam sim or not? Afterall, these are still considered as "buddhist items". Reap better karma can or not? Dun prey on others ignorance lah. Not as if can make your wallet so much fatter.

Haizs..... call yourself buddhist? Think again lah... :rolleyes:

HumSup
10-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Haiz...

Actually amulets collecting are really quite interesting. You are actually collecting bits of history and some of the hard work the monks put into when making a amulet. Something like collecting antiques like that.

The satisfaction of getting a piece you yearn for, or perhaps the joy of having a piece of amulet of a monk you respect alot. Or even a amulet to give you a sense of security and protection. Of cos there's no doubt some amulets have a "evergreen" pricing to it. Think of bluechips, so there's ppl collecting these amulets for the value of it.

Then here comes some traders, whom think of nothing but to fatten their wallets. Whom tells stories of how great a particular amulet is, so as to make ppl think "Wah!! So Rare!! So Limited edition!! I WANT!!" while it's actually a very affordable piece.

Why does all these happen? How come time and time again ppl fall for all these stories?

Greed... I say... Greed in every single one of us. What can i say, it's human nature. Ignorance plays a part too. We normally get too excited and plain forget to do some research of the pieces we are about to rent as we get so immersely believe in the stories these ppl tell us.

That's why we fall into the traps of all these traders. So now tell me, who is to blame? The traders or our own self?

Even if you are wearing the best amulet out in the market... but your conduct leaves nothing to be desired of (Open mouth motherfucker here motherfucker there, Lum par here Lum par there... "quoting one particular moley (Pardon me, just can't help it) trader") You think the amulet will protect you?? I think if buddha is still ard, I'm sure he will to rise an eyebrow. Haha

When this kinda foul mouth trader tells you how good a amulet or bucha is, who will "Help" you to get your amulets at cost price, you believe him wholeheartly?? I know i won't.

End of the day, when we immerse ourself in this hobby and trading of ours. Have you tot of what buddhism actually preaches?

Karma works in a very wonderful way, sometimes it just comes later, but it surely will come one day.

My half baht worth of tots...

David_Ginola
10-07-2008, 09:31 PM
ya....hehehehehe....:D

You also ah???? hehehehehe

David_Ginola
10-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Karma works in a very wonderful way, sometimes it just comes later, but it surely will come one day.

My half baht worth of tots...

Well said bro...........hope all this blood suckers will stopped.

David_Ginola
10-07-2008, 09:37 PM
$268 is rather high for that. Actually below $100 can get le, if you know where. Most guys like it becos of the picture, that's all.

Very true.......

IcePorky
10-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Bro Hupsup, thank for the good lesson :p

666 rocket ass
10-07-2008, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=HumSup;2886288]Haiz...

Actually amulets collecting are really quite interesting. You are actually collecting bits of history and some of the hard work the monks put into when making a amulet. Something like collecting antiques like that.

Broooo , waatttz u say is beri trueee . Tat'z whz we mustz XPOSED the CON MAN or MEN . . . . . Thiz iz a smallz communtiy witz mani cony men disguize as horny ooopss holy man . Therz fore we must warnz fellow brozs .

Especiallyyyy thoze big timez conster from so called horny oops (wrong again ) holy forum (Sure itz an Amulet) or SA in shortz . Haiz . . . . . . . . . . .

Human are sell fish by nature so this marketing conz man makez uze of thiz shortz coming to con con con using religionz as a baitz .

Saz saz sax

siamamulets555
10-07-2008, 10:03 PM

Oh.............Ho..................Powerful brudder !, my previous posting got tell u mah, i wearing this one ok, gd gd ok, xian mei mei no problem ballz, they see me oso like to lick my sexy mole. I got sell mah, brudder brudder, sell u at cost , $288 for you lor, very gd wor

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/siamamulets555/DSCF3078.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/siamamulets555/DSCF3079.jpg

666 rocket ass
10-07-2008, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=siamamulets555;2888330]Oh.............Ho..................Powerful brudder !, my previous posting got tell u mah, i wearing this one ok, gd gd ok, xian mei mei no problem ballz, they see me oso like to lick my sexy mole. I got sell mah, brudder brudder, sell u at cost , $288 for you lor, very gd wor

Haloz corny manz , talkingz crocs abt effectz to cheatz ppl to buuz ur armulet againz 288 withz a decimal behindz the 88 is z ?????

xian aunty lar u 555 , go Back to UR Sure itz a Armulet bluff the small boyz lar here we wantz F mei mei no sian aunty .

Go go go , shoo shoo shoo

Master of Clones , cloneman

ParaParaSakura
11-07-2008, 12:55 AM
All the info i posted is got from SA forum you guys can go check it out.

Nickname Tien (the forum moderator there) posted the info about this amulet being hotcakes in HK (i reproduced almost the whole post)
The cheapest i can find for sale is $198 posted up for sale by another respected bro there nickname chris1982.

I got mine at $238 from yahoo because of the casing done & extra holiao (human blood and hand written yant by AC Perm included which the $198 piece dun have).

Maybe the bro who posted the piece up can advise how much he got it for.....i believed the market price is around $200 range now unless you go until Surin and take from AC Perm personally many years ago then dun say.

No need for vulgarities, i know many people got con by Necromancer and are very sensitive when the term SALE is mention now.....please do a check i have never market any amulets or sold any amulets to anyone here before. I am a collector not a dealer. :)

Oooh!!

How convenient, first you say until the Sooo HOT and SOooo IN like hotcakes like that.. Most imptly Sooo expensive price for one.:rolleyes:

Then.....

WAh! So nice!! Sell at $268! Wah very cheap leh!:eek: Eh, you think all of the guys here dunno the price is it? All idiots is it? The way you market your stuff, haiz.. I also dunno what to say...

Why must pull so many stunts to sell your stuffs at a better profit leh? Earn sure must earn one, but within the market range lah. Can dun be so tam sim or not? Afterall, these are still considered as "buddhist items". Reap better karma can or not? Dun prey on others ignorance lah. Not as if can make your wallet so much fatter.

Haizs..... call yourself buddhist? Think again lah... :rolleyes:

siamamulets555
11-07-2008, 03:03 AM
[QUOTE=siamamulets555;2888330]Oh.............Ho..................Powerful brudder !, my previous posting got tell u mah, i wearing this one ok, gd gd ok, xian mei mei no problem ballz, they see me oso like to lick my sexy mole. I got sell mah, brudder brudder, sell u at cost , $288 for you lor, very gd wor

Haloz corny manz , talkingz crocs abt effectz to cheatz ppl to buuz ur armulet againz 288 withz a decimal behindz the 88 is z ?????

xian aunty lar u 555 , go Back to UR Sure itz a Armulet bluff the small boyz lar here we wantz F mei mei no sian aunty .

Go go go , shoo shoo shoo

Master of Clones , cloneman

Oh.......ho, i yan dao, good metta. Bo pian na, ppl always thinking i really wear LP Tim for metta har, wah pianzz, do show must do everything ok, no see my pocket inside have 'secret weapon' , no play play ok, go my Sure amulets forum, when i say i No. 1 yan dao, all my 'dogs' oso agreed that me Ah Lai really Yan Dao KIa ok, y leh, becos i si bey handsome:D

paulsun
11-07-2008, 04:21 AM
Oh.............Ho..................Powerful brudder !, my previous posting got tell u mah, i wearing this one ok, gd gd ok, xian mei mei no problem ballz, they see me oso like to lick my sexy mole. I got sell mah, brudder brudder, sell u at cost , $288 for you lor, very gd wor

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/siamamulets555/DSCF3079.jpg

Dont know, other sell me less than 100 in last 2 page. ur sell 288 , parapra sell 268. ............................so who is who? who i find? :confused:

HumSup
11-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Hahaa! Kena zap by someone saying "Goodnight Mr Tok Raja aka Vincent"

Hey, lackey from the other forum, wrong guess! hahaha!! Keep on guessing ba.:rolleyes:

Fun how all these ppl keep on trying to guess and guess who I am.

HumSup
11-07-2008, 07:52 AM
All the info i posted is got from SA forum you guys can go check it out.

Nickname Tien (the forum moderator there) posted the info about this amulet being hotcakes in HK (i reproduced almost the whole post)
The cheapest i can find for sale is $198 posted up for sale by another respected bro there nickname chris1982.

I got mine at $238 from yahoo because of the casing done & extra holiao (human blood and hand written yant by AC Perm included which the $198 piece dun have).

Maybe the bro who posted the piece up can advise how much he got it for.....i believed the market price is around $200 range now unless you go until Surin and take from AC Perm personally many years ago then dun say.

No need for vulgarities, i know many people got con by Necromancer and are very sensitive when the term SALE is mention now.....please do a check i have never market any amulets or sold any amulets to anyone here before. I am a collector not a dealer. :)

Dun have to say too much lah. Any one who got common sense also know what you are trying to do lor.;) Btw, did i direct any vulgarities towards you?

Funny I see the same tactic as what the other forum is doing too. Wahaha! Say till the price high high and sooo limited, then HEY PRESTO! I GOT ONE!! Sell you "cheap cheap". :rolleyes:

Dont know, other sell me less than 100 in last 2 page. ur sell 288 , parapra sell 268. ............................so who is who? who i find? :confused:

Of cos the $288 one lah! He's a very well respected trader you know? $288 his cost and never earn you a single sen de! Brudder brudder do you a favour one! He's also just a collector and not a dealer (oops did we seen this somewhere?) hahaha!

$268 one also not bad lah!! He's also just a collector and not a dealer. And he takes his prices from the moderator and seller from that forum. So that side say until price high high, means the price is accurate one! Hahaha!

$100 ones? Must be fakes lah! Real one not so cheap de!!

Jaguar00
11-07-2008, 08:29 AM

Bro, I never offer to sell you anything at less than $100. Think you need to read my post again hor. I mentioned that you can get it at below $100 IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO GET IT. Never once did I offer to sell anything to anyone. Since you dunno where to get it, then you have to get it from the "collectors, not dealers" ppl loh. Simple right???

Ultimately, it's up to you. In the amulet line, there's this thing call willing buyer, willing seller. So long you want it and willing to pay for it, it's ok. Nobody forces you to buy in the first place. It's only your greed and lust for women that instigate you to do so, that all.

Machiam you confirm can get women after wearing the amulet like tat. The picture on the amulet is like those chatline advertisements, put nice nice girl picture, all the guys thought can get such girls via the chatline and call the chatline. The last I know, it's known as marketing.

cheapskate
11-07-2008, 11:59 AM
$268 is rather high for that. Actually below $100 can get le, if you know where. Most guys like it becos of the picture, that's all.Very true.......

Hi bros, care to share via PM where to get this piece in Singapore? I have been looking for it around Singapore dealers and RRP is in the range of $138-$188 for different versions. Unfortunately all no stock, any bros willing to let go at at or below $188 PM me :D Barang as long as JALAN is worth it.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/siamamulets555/DSCF3079.jpgHello Mr Clone dun come here sabo big bro 555 la, you jealous izzit? 555 no sell barangs one okay? He only deal with hi-end competition amulets which you cannot afford like CKN amulets :rolleyes:

ahong14
11-07-2008, 01:49 PM
hi bros ..

okie .. i decided to let go mine personally piece at (pm me your offer)
same as the pic .. but my bone is smaller at 1*1cm .. the rest is the same.

I have not wore it too.

pm me if keen
:)

ahong14
11-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Na Kat by AC Pak Soot
for metta

and luck iirc

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm444/ahong14/maskF.jpg

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm444/ahong14/maskB.jpg

thaidisco_lover
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Wow , ever since I cast Conman Timid out of the realm of thai amulets thread , suddenly appear so many bros marketing their amulets here.

Good or bad in this case?? :confused::eek:

KUN MAN TONG
11-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi bros, care to share via PM where to get this piece in Singapore? I have been looking for it around Singapore dealers and RRP is in the range of $138-$188 for different versions. Unfortunately all no stock, any bros willing to let go at at or below $188 PM me :D Barang as long as JALAN is worth it.

Hello Mr Clone dun come here sabo big bro 555 la, you jealous izzit? 555 no sell barangs one okay? He only deal with hi-end competition amulets which you cannot afford like CKN amulets :rolleyes:

hi bro i have one all the same as in the pic but do not have a piece of bone on the back,i can let it go for $150 which is consider cheap already.if u wan wif a bone one i can try to look for u..can sell u below $188..
u have any budget can pm mi too..

KUN MAN TONG
11-07-2008, 09:04 PM

Hello Mr Clone dun come here sabo big bro 555 la, you jealous izzit? 555 no sell barangs one okay? He only deal with hi-end competition amulets which you cannot afford like CKN amulets :rolleyes:

Hi bro i have one all the same as in the pic but without a piece of bone behind..i can sell u $150..if u wan wif bone one i can try find for u and sell u less than $188 if u wan..
pm mi if interested..

Melatonin
11-07-2008, 10:26 PM

This piece is quite unique in its size. Nice piece.

David_Ginola
11-07-2008, 11:02 PM
So who is who now???

SikWaiSin
12-07-2008, 12:06 AM
So who is who now???

Yeah, so who is who now ?

flirt king
12-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Hey guys, playing with barangs is like playing with fire. Sooner or later you will sure get burn BIG TIME!

Bodhisattva
12-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Hey guys, playing with barangs is like playing with fire. Sooner or later you will sure get burn BIG TIME!

Bro care to elaborate further if you don't mind to share your knowledge with us? Playing with barangs, you mean all types of barangs or certain types of barangs only?

666 rocket ass
12-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Newwwwwww Flazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IZZUE 2

Support ur idea thatz playing withz barangz will lead to bigz timez firez . So tz a;; broz and sisz out therez DUN play play , justz pray pray .

Whyz ?
noz 1.

Askz urself thiz if the barangz can offerz thy this and tat , wat can u in return offerz to the barangz

noz 2.

Do thou thinkz tat religious guru/monk willz makez barangz just to let to play playz or pray pray and protectz u ?

If Ur anz is play play , thenz con masterz rezt thy case . . . . . . . . . . .

Thinkz twicez or even thricez or more timez DUN PLAY PLAYZ

Thisz PLAY PLAYz thingz is justz a marketing trick thatz CON artistez (eg. Sure itz a armulet 555 , nacro man ser 2) usez to lure victimz into their trapz .

Thinkz thinkz thinkz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Peacez be withz all victimz , do notz lose faith . Cos u willz lose urself in the process .

Bewarez of CON NOT CLONE

Signing offz from Cloneporter reportingz livez fromz CLONe LAND

KGB_LK
13-07-2008, 10:42 PM
hi would like to ask if this shop in peoples park center is reputable to get thai amulets? thanks!

Antares Buddha Centre

cheapskate
13-07-2008, 11:59 PM
hi would like to ask if this shop in peoples park center is reputable to get thai amulets? thanks!

Antares Buddha CentreCANNOT MAKE IT! Alot of JTK leftover stock now worthless. Got one guy call frankie is the boss

siamamulets555
14-07-2008, 03:11 AM

Hello Mr Clone dun come here sabo big bro 555 la, you jealous izzit? 555 no sell barangs one okay? He only deal with hi-end competition amulets which you cannot afford like CKN amulets

Oh.............ho..............Brudder, i selling this y no call me? Wah Pianzzz, i boh pian ok, some many ppl come take 1 piece of cake, how to survive, no choice have to change strategy mah, u understand CKN amulets a not, very special a not? no expensive mak mak leow, cheapskate like u lor, the bubble burst leow haizzz, ppl now normal 2513 rian only selling $180 , last time 'gong gong ppl' like u buy from me for $280, bo pian & pai seh bro, have to make a living, how to be honest :(:o so i have to change idol hor, anyway me ah lai sell anything ppl oso say gd !!! Who care Thailand famous a not? My forum, i boss leh, i say what is what ok.....oh................ho.........I handsome u jealous si bor:p

siamamulets555
14-07-2008, 04:49 AM
CANNOT MAKE IT! Alot of JTK leftover stock now worthless. Got one guy call frankie is the boss

oh..........ho...............can bad mouth Frankie means very sure you are D**wa from my forum, we brudder brudder, don't shoot shoot me ok, last time i outside say you lan jiao wer gone by the wind ok, you & me steady steady, , sor nee hor, Frankie oso i got supply him my things ok, beat dog must see who the master.....................oh................ho... .................i think you too much drinks & drugs, ask you not 'kill cow' you still doing, no gals no gals lor, who ask you not as handsome as me.............oh.................ho.............. ...Ren Yan dao chin kang kor.............................oh..............oh .....................ho........................

KUN MAN TONG
14-07-2008, 01:09 PM
hi bro cheapskate,i found one and last one for u wif bone..cheap cheap sell u if u wan..
pm mi if interested..

cheapskate
14-07-2008, 02:11 PM
oh..........ho...............can bad mouth Frankie means very sure you are D**wa from my forum, we brudder brudder, don't shoot shoot me ok, last time i outside say you lan jiao wer gone by the wind ok, you & me steady steady, , sor nee hor, Frankie oso i got supply him my things ok, beat dog must see who the master.....................oh................ho... .................i think you too much drinks & drugs, ask you not 'kill cow' you still doing, no gals no gals lor, who ask you not as handsome as me.............oh.................ho.............. ...Ren Yan dao chin kang kor.............................oh..............oh .....................ho........................I AM NOT DAIWA Guess again :p

cheapskate
14-07-2008, 02:13 PM
The YingTong I bought from steady poon pi pi bro Chris1982 at $198 with bone, so you want to find out who I am pls ask him. You are not 555 you are a coward hide behind computer screen and sabo others :mad:

KUN MAN TONG
14-07-2008, 04:41 PM
The YingTong I bought from steady poon pi pi bro Chris1982 at $198 with bone, so you want to find out who I am pls ask him. You are not 555 you are a coward hide behind computer screen and sabo others :mad:

haiz y u bought it for so expensive..i can get for u for 170 the most..swee swee new one..

hunter2005
15-07-2008, 04:18 PM
hi may i check with any bros that r familiar with ac daeng wat rai / ac thong wat sampaochey stuffs? any experience to share or even their price if can... thanks alot ....:)

666 rocket ass
15-07-2008, 07:36 PM
You are not 555 you are a coward hide behind computer screen and sabo others :mad:

ellos , heroz sincez u not a cow . . . .. ward plz post a pix of thself herez thenz
andz thy HP no. forz fellowz broz to verifiy .

A challangez by clone master . Thankz for thy attentionz

Elze dun talkz bigz bigz sing a songz

haz haz haz haz

rgdz

cheapskate
16-07-2008, 01:47 AM
haiz y u bought it for so expensive..i can get for u for 170 the most..swee swee new one..

$28 extra alot? The good bro deliver until my doorstep so i treat as cab fare LOL. The amulet jalan can liao, pay bit extra also nevermind :rolleyes:

Dennis^tan
16-07-2008, 04:42 PM
hi to all bro here. newbie here. after reading all the pages in here. i become more interested in thai amulet. Happen to pass by a thai amulet shop at rocher centre beside 7-11. near FLs but nt in FLU complex. shop name think is ko thai. any bro know these shop? any feedback?

Walk in the shop, ask the shop assistant any amulet to recommand For NS? as i going Ns soon at tekong. She recommand a amulet which is round and quite big. the cost is $200+ forget the exact price. She say this is all in one.
quite like it, but too ex. so i ask another one. she recommand another which is LP thaud. one is $98 made of clay another $188 made of powder. and different batch. in the end i take $98. and there is a monk help do blessing. and kim po. donno wat tat. lady boss say is gd. in the end take 3 kim po, one forehead, 2 at hands.($2 each)
i see all page here. less bro talk about LP thaud. But all bro say good, weather is real or nt. it still works. (quite proud about the power of LP thaud)

So would like to ask bro here.

1. Any bro know this shop? any feedback
2. wat the different between powder and clay?
3. any LP thaud wearer care to share happeing story tat u know? like i have read about a car accident. the car crash until very jia lat. but driver nothing happen.

4. is LP thaud good for those guy serving NS?

lastly thanks all bro here who help me grain knowledge about thai amulet in here.

jackylee
16-07-2008, 07:08 PM

1. Any bro know this shop? any feedback
2. wat the different between powder and clay?
3. any LP thaud wearer care to share happeing story tat u know? like i have read about a car accident. the car crash until very jia lat. but driver nothing happen.

4. is LP thaud good for those guy serving NS?

lastly thanks all bro here who help me grain knowledge about thai amulet in here.

1. A Shop's piority is to make profit. To be fair, everyone can sell whatever prices they want so i won't touch on that but i will say only, the money can be better spent at other places for "better" amulets and pricing. Way better.

2. Shouldn't be any difference for you since your just a beginner wearer, everything's the same.

3. You wear liao got happening then tell us lor :D but to be serious, just wear with faith. Don't bother much about stories although i say people still like listening to amazing stories.

4. Any amulet well consecrated is good for protection although it sort of swayed away from Buddha's teaching. Amulets are just an art, a remembrance of the Buddha. Well... i wore a LPT when i was in BMT also! No problem!

Hope it helps!

David_Ginola
16-07-2008, 07:23 PM
4. Any amulet well consecrated is good for protection although it sort of swayed away from Buddha's teaching. Amulets are just an art, a remembrance of the Buddha. Well... i wore a LPT when i was in BMT also! No problem!

Hope it helps!

Well said bro........my BMT i wore a 2497 amulet

jackylee
16-07-2008, 07:51 PM

Wow...

:D

Bodhisattva
16-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Happen to pass by a thai amulet shop at rocher centre beside 7-11. near FLs but nt in FLU complex. shop name think is ko thai. any bro know these shop? any feedback?

Heard some rumors that its a split away from Si Mian Fo in FLS. Not so sure if its true.

i see all page here. less bro talk about LP thaud. But all bro say good, weather is real or nt. it still works. (quite proud about the power of LP thaud)

My friend, an avid collector of LP Thuad, was wearing a fake LP Thuad a few years back. (he didn't know its fake then) He met with 2 accidents. One of it he was hit by a car while crossing the road. Nothing serious happened to him. The other accident i cannot recall. He is still keeping the fake LP Thuad. Wear your amulets with faith and do good deeds often. :)

David_Ginola
16-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Wear it with faith and do good deeds often.

Good bro.....well said.....hope more ppl will realise

Bodhisattva
16-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Good bro.....well said.....hope more ppl will realise

Bro thks for your support. :)

Dennis^tan
16-07-2008, 10:37 PM
3. You wear liao got happening then tell us lor :D but to be serious, just wear with faith. Don't bother much about stories although i say people still like listening to amazing stories.

i Wear about two weeks liao nothing happen. but nothing happen = good news ma.
but i do have one story about a amulet but scare some bro will zap me.:(

Jaguar00
17-07-2008, 07:50 AM
My friend, an avid collector of LP Thuad, was wearing a fake LP Thuad a few years back. (he didn't know its fake then) He met with 2 accidents. One of it he was hit by a car while crossing the road. Nothing serious happened to him. The other accident i cannot recall. He is still keeping the fake LP Thuad. Wear your amulets with faith and do good deeds often. :)

Ya, agreed. Just generate more good karma. No point wearing amulet when the heart is full of doubt and evil thoughts.

jackylee
17-07-2008, 11:34 AM
i Wear about two weeks liao nothing happen. but nothing happen = good news ma.
but i do have one story about a amulet but scare some bro will zap me.:(

Share leh.... :D want go BMT liao must have courage!

biatch6969
17-07-2008, 12:55 PM
please avoid all vices when ur wearing LP thuad's amulet,

i heard gamble sure lose $$$$$.

no vulgar as well etc.

Devil73
17-07-2008, 03:22 PM

wow...good leh good life then me...during my BMT I only have one pc of "HU" in hokkien and it's was from Toa Ya Bei...hahahahahaha....:D

wukong68
17-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Na Kat by AC Pak Soot
for metta

and luck iirc

Nice Na kat u have there!
Behind the locket showing the Arkalart "Rerk" and "Rer"
Symbolises Metta maha nee yom and luck :)

vaxvms
17-07-2008, 03:34 PM
off topics a bit just check any bro been to chinarat main temple at pisanelok?
if yes can guide me how to go from BKK?

jackylee
17-07-2008, 07:02 PM

Ahjhan Paksook's Phan Boon Mask? :p

David_Ginola
17-07-2008, 09:10 PM
wow...good leh good life then me...during my BMT I only have one pc of "HU" in hokkien and it's was from Toa Ya Bei...hahahahahaha....:D

At least u still going stronger and stronger day by day........

Bro nice of you to share......tks

Devil73
17-07-2008, 11:14 PM
At least u still going stronger and stronger day by day........

All have to Thanks to my mum:D

Dennis^tan
18-07-2008, 01:00 AM

no vulgar as well etc.

ya, the shop assistant also told me nt for gamble.

Dennis^tan
18-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Heard some rumors that its a split away from Si Mian Fo in FLS. Not so sure if its true.

ya, i believe good deed= good karma. the power of LPT so great tat even fakes still works. now have more faith in LPT.

thanks to all brofor ur views? cheers:)
also seems like few bro here wear LPT for BMT.

Bodhisattva
18-07-2008, 06:55 PM

no vulgar as well etc.

This I also agree. Infact when wearing amulets should avoid all vices.

ningcaichen
18-07-2008, 11:34 PM
This I also agree. Infact when wearing amulets should avoid all vices.But Archan/Conman Timid say must wear barangs to gamble so can win until bo beh zao leh...even some professionals white collars also got blinded by greed too..:D

Dennis^tan
19-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Share leh.... :D want go BMT liao must have courage!

okay, i do have one story about a amulet ( donno the amulet name)
quite long ago there is quite famous temple at Crocodile farm(Sg) there is 4 face buddah. heard some ppl pray liao tio 4D. think it appear in the newspaper b4.As typical singaporen see this news many ppl go liao. maybe some bro here know.
Last time My dad bring me and my elder bro to this Crocodile farm there is a monk for blessing ppl. gt 2 amulet from him. i wear liao nothing happens. but after my bro wear it. it seems tat his side view can see those dirty things. like a shadow pass by. etc.. at first he think maybe it too tired, but it happen a few times. so my dad again bring us to this monk again. he knew it and tell tat this amulet nt suitable for him. so given back. then chant/bless for my elder bro. after tat. it seems nothing happen liao.

As for my view, maybe the amulet too powerful liao till those dirty thing run too fast away. so happen to let my elder bro see it :D
i also think the amulet is gd cos the dirty thing nv harm my bro.
hope bro don zap me for sharing the story.

Btw saw some video about amulet at youtube, some find it quite amazing some quite funny.

hunter2005
19-07-2008, 10:59 AM
hi may i check with any bros that r familiar with ac daeng wat rai / ac thong wat sampaochey stuffs? any experience to share or even their price if can... thanks alot ....:)

any kind bros.. ? :):)

biatch6969
19-07-2008, 12:50 PM
omg....i duno whoever did it, i just got zap for reason being :

my post on saying that wearing LPT amulet shldn't do vice activities wasnt helpful, and my signature wasnt friendly.

whoever did it, why not show me who u are , and how friendly ur signature is ?

or what posting did u post in helpful ?

David_Ginola
19-07-2008, 04:45 PM
or what posting did u post in helpful ?

Bro forget it......if not more will come.........this is SBF....:D

Bodhisattva
19-07-2008, 06:07 PM
any kind bros.. ? :):)

Ac Thong is very famous in Pattani area for his LP Thuad. Quite hot now over that side are the 2545 LP Thuad amulets. Former Thai PM Thaksin stayed at this Wat when he visited Pattani, coz amazingly, this Wat has not been damaged by the constant fighting in the Southern Thai. Some of his earlier batches of LP Thuad amulets are quite expensive and very well known. Good to have if you are a collector. Hope it helps.

hunter2005
19-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Ac Thong is very famous in Pattani area for his LP Thuad. Quite hot now over that side are the 2545 LP Thuad amulets. Former Thai PM Thaksin stayed at this Wat when he visited Pattani, coz amazingly, this Wat has not been damaged by the constant fighting in the Southern Thai. Some of his earlier batches of LP Thuad amulets are quite expensive and very well known. Good to have if you are a collector. Hope it helps.

thanks bro.. yup. i also find the LPT from ac thong or ac daeng is quite hot recently, tat y wanna find out any bros r into both ac stuffs and can share their good x-perience for wearing or their view on y it is is such a hot stuff currently. :) :)

jackylee
19-07-2008, 07:06 PM
okay, i do have one story about a amulet ( donno the amulet name)
quite long ago there is quite famous temple at Crocodile farm(Sg) there is 4 face buddah. heard some ppl pray liao tio 4D. think it appear in the newspaper b4.As typical singaporen see this news many ppl go liao. maybe some bro here know.
Last time My dad bring me and my elder bro to this Crocodile farm there is a monk for blessing ppl. gt 2 amulet from him. i wear liao nothing happens. but after my bro wear it. it seems tat his side view can see those dirty things. like a shadow pass by. etc.. at first he think maybe it too tired, but it happen a few times. so my dad again bring us to this monk again. he knew it and tell tat this amulet nt suitable for him. so given back. then chant/bless for my elder bro. after tat. it seems nothing happen liao.

As for my view, maybe the amulet too powerful liao till those dirty thing run too fast away. so happen to let my elder bro see it :D
i also think the amulet is gd cos the dirty thing nv harm my bro.
hope bro don zap me for sharing the story.

Btw saw some video about amulet at youtube, some find it quite amazing some quite funny.

Bro,

Sounds like maybe the amulet have got some special ingrediants :)

1HILLDUDE
19-07-2008, 08:23 PM
But Archan/Conman Timid say must wear barangs to gamble so can win until bo beh zao leh...even some professionals white collars also got blinded by greed too..:D

That is why he is conman... supply untrue information can talk until the cows come home as his only aim is to sell off his amulets like a conveyor belt. Today saturday lei, hey conman got kena 4D? Post post your winning ticket here. Don't everytime say strike but got sound no picture. :rolleyes:

spotter542
20-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Wat Parko ( southern Thailand )
Laung Phor Thuad silver roop B.E. 2535

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc09958_27092f5715-0c12f4e252.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc09958_27092f5715-0c12f4e252.jpg)

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc09957_3c0cde2d0d-f893715307.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc09957_3c0cde2d0d-f893715307.jpg)

cheapskate
20-07-2008, 02:11 AM

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc09958_27092f5715-0c12f4e252.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc09958_27092f5715-0c12f4e252.jpg)

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc09957_3c0cde2d0d-f893715307.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc09957_3c0cde2d0d-f893715307.jpg)

Hello Spotter nice amulet, are u the same Spotter in SA who always promote advertisement for Ah Zhuang and his son Ah Sam?

spotter542
20-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Hello Spotter nice amulet, are u the same Spotter in SA who always promote advertisement for Ah Zhuang and his son Ah Sam?

Thank you very much :)
Not advertise lah , just recommending a very trustworthy dealer to like-minded collectors only :D

dummydummy
20-07-2008, 02:35 AM
is there any amulet that can help me to got real gf (not wl) and real love? i hope i can get some sweet comment on me from the girls which i need not pay for it. thanx

HumSup
20-07-2008, 03:34 AM
is there any amulet that can help me to got real gf (not wl) and real love? i hope i can get some sweet comment on me from the girls which i need not pay for it. thanx

http://img222.imagevenue.com/loc505/th_96115_gold_122_505lo.jpg (http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96115_gold_122_505lo.jpg)

Got... this amulet very very jalan one!! The more of this amulet you have the more gers will flock to you!

acid_rxz
20-07-2008, 04:02 AM
yo bros i know this is abit side track but heard fr my thai puying friend that they is an ah chan who put anglelina jolin tatoo on her left back which is supposed to brinf gd luck and gd weath and one know who he is and where to find him to do the tattoo?

David_Ginola
20-07-2008, 07:46 AM
http://img222.imagevenue.com/loc505/th_96115_gold_122_505lo.jpg (http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96115_gold_122_505lo.jpg)

Got... this amulet very very jalan one!! The more of this amulet you have the more gers will flock to you!

Yes bro....this power........sure many many flock in

biatch6969
20-07-2008, 11:43 AM
ok bro ginola ! keep that in mind !

thx bro spotter !
=]

Jericte
20-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey bros,

any chants for Pitta?

Melatonin
20-07-2008, 12:52 PM

Nice piece bro. Your LP Thuad collections also as good as your Jatukam collections. :)

ningcaichen
20-07-2008, 12:58 PM
his only aim is to sell off his amulets like a conveyor belt. Today saturday lei, hey conman got kena 4D? Post post your winning ticket here.he where u got 4D tickets? he always say buy from illegal bookie, win also no proof leh..buying from bookie better off no proof, so no need to show all the poor victims..."with all the barangs collections, winning $400,000 overnight is just a bonus">>quoted directly from Conman Timid..:D :rolleyes: :D

I just saw that piece of lp nian hun payong at one of the shop at fls. Soak in liquid 1 price $68. The dry 1 without case price at $38 only. Conman Timid is not even caring/conscious enough to get his victims a better one at $68 to sell off at $699..Total 1,626% profit including a $5 case expense. what a bastard he is, I have to adjust my signature profits level soon..

Bodhisattva
20-07-2008, 02:09 PM
I just saw that piece of lp nian hun payong at one of the shop at fls. Soak in liquid 1 price $68. The dry 1 without case price at $38 only.

I think the price should be around there. I mentioned I got mine from my friend the same piece soak in liquid at $100, price is inclusive of his transportation etc.

Total 1,626% profit including a $5 case expense. what a bastard he is, I have to adjust my signature profits level soon..

I also wrong to have put his profit margin at 700%. My mistake. It should be 1600%? My calculation is 800% short.

ningcaichen
20-07-2008, 09:09 PM
I also wrong to have put his profit margin at 700%. My mistakeIt's not yr fault lah bro, we have underestimated this SHAMELESS and TIMID CONMAN worse off than a BEAST, so called 禽兽不如 blood-sucking bastard which usually appeared in serial dramas and movies only...:rolleyes: :D

1HILLDUDE
20-07-2008, 09:54 PM
It's not yr fault lah bro, we have underestimated this SHAMELESS and TIMID CONMAN worse off than a BEAST, so called 禽兽不如 blood-sucking bastard which usually appeared in serial dramas and movies only...:rolleyes: :D

Art imitates life.

jdi813
20-07-2008, 10:51 PM
any bros can tell me what a Phra Nang Phaya amulet is supposed to help with ???

heard that it is to help improve 人缘 and is more effective when worn by ladies ...

anyone care to share what they know ??? :) thanks

would like to know more

cheapskate
20-07-2008, 10:59 PM
he where u got 4D tickets? he always say buy from illegal bookie, win also no proof leh..buying from bookie better off no proof, so no need to show all the poor victims..."with all the barangs collections, winning $400,000 overnight is just a bonus">>quoted directly from Conman Timid..:D :rolleyes: :D

I just saw that piece of lp nian hun payong at one of the shop at fls. Soak in liquid 1 price $68. The dry 1 without case price at $38 only. Conman Timid is not even caring/conscious enough to get his victims a better one at $68 to sell off at $699..Total 1,626% profit including a $5 case expense. what a bastard he is, I have to adjust my signature profits level soon..

This is really terrible! My condolenses to the victims of this coman.....FLS is known to sell amulets quite expensive already and yet he can jack up price so high, i can't image what is the original price.....i think the LP who made that amulet heard such stories also will PENGZ!

Dennis^tan
21-07-2008, 12:08 AM
i see the post where conman timid. sell $699, if the barang oringal price is less than $699, yet he sell at $699. is this bad karma??
and always tio tao bio. (first prize)
like very eazy. mouth talk below song (a hokkien words) just wonder if singapore pools buy all his barang. donno wat will happen :D

Share some video
(amazing)
YouTube - Baby Spirit?? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdc2vR_bXVw&feature=related)
YouTube - Barang Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hILnyaHRTHE)
YouTube - 050507 guaitan - keeping ghost 1/6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH30QlV4MpY&feature=related) (part 1)
YouTube - 050507 guaitan - keeping ghost 2/6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywr4Zvy1ngs) (part2)

some bro may see b4, just to share. no harm to share and grain knowledge:)

thaidisco_lover
21-07-2008, 12:25 AM
any bros can tell me what a Phra Nang Phaya amulet is supposed to help with ???

heard that it is to help improve 人缘 and is more effective when worn by ladies ...

anyone care to share what they know ??? thanks

would like to know more

Yupx , Phra Nang Phaya helps to improve 人缘 for ladies , just like guys like us wear khun paen...:p

One of my early encounters with amulets was also a Phra Nang Phaya worn by my thai girlfriend. :)

Dennis^tan
21-07-2008, 12:25 AM
ops sorry. just wanna post the link. but whole video come out..

thaidisco_lover
21-07-2008, 12:30 AM
he where u got 4D tickets? he always say buy from illegal bookie, win also no proof leh..buying from bookie better off no proof, so no need to show all the poor victims..."with all the barangs collections, winning $400,000 overnight is just a bonus">>quoted directly from Conman Timid..

I also wrong to have put his profit margin at 700%. My mistake. It should be 1600%? My calculation is 800% short.

LOL, u guys still here discussing about that man huh? :p

Where is he now? Anyone knows? Maybe should ask his associates and gang members...LOL

Dennis^tan
21-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Singapore version? conman? funny?

YouTube - Destroy Corpse Oil with Buddha Amulet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLRZjLOiqc&NR=1)
YouTube - Amulet turns hot! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Zn3xyZEPk)
YouTube - Blowing Goldfishes into Coconut Shell with help from spirits (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MQA_WGev8&feature=related)

1HILLDUDE
21-07-2008, 01:14 AM
LOL, u guys still here discussing about that man huh? :p

Where is he now? Anyone knows? Maybe should ask his associates and gang members...LOL

Should be in antartica hunting polar bears to make takrut. Millionaire like him want to give back to society. Money not an issue so guys no need worry, when he lets go his polar bear takrut remember he did not factor in transport costs, he is in fact letting go at below cost price. :rolleyes:

wudi
21-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Should be in antartica hunting polar bears to make takrut. Millionaire like him want to give back to society. Money not an issue so guys no need worry, when he lets go his polar bear takrut remember he did not factor in transport costs, he is in fact letting go at below cost price. :rolleyes:

Wah polar bear takrut :confused: Must cost a bomb.

thaidisco_lover
21-07-2008, 07:13 AM

I miss those quotes of his...LOL...:p

chong82
21-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi, i will like to invite an soul amulet from Archan Kitsubani, the price is $428. Can any bro advise me is it too expensive? :)

toilet$50
21-07-2008, 11:36 PM

bro Bodhisattva,i have one 2505 LP thuad amulet.izzit expensive?Thanks:)

cheapskate
22-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi, i will like to invite an soul amulet from Archan Kitsubani, the price is $428. Can any bro advise me is it too expensive? :)

show a photo and some background info

thaidisco_lover
22-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Hi, i will like to invite an soul amulet from Archan Kitsubani, the price is $428. Can any bro advise me is it too expensive?

Whatever u do , just remember DO NOT get amulets from a guy who drives a white OLD BMW who claims to be a Archan with experience over 20years...

Otherwise, it's fine...;)

Bodhisattva
22-07-2008, 05:20 PM
bro Bodhisattva,i have one 2505 LP thuad amulet.izzit expensive?Thanks:)

2505 LP Thuad from where? U got to at least know the temple n by which monk. If can post some pics here share share lar. By the way I am not an expert. I just happened to like LP Thuad alot.

If its 2505 Daolit from Wat ChangHai then expensive lor. N you have got yourself a good piece.:)

naemlo
22-07-2008, 05:34 PM
If its 2505 Daolit from Wat ChangHai then expensive lor. N you have got yourself a good piece.:)

U have?? Show me the amulet. :D

chong82
22-07-2008, 05:47 PM

Hi guys, this is the link. Pls advise :) Thanks

PIC_0317.JPG (image) (http://bp2.blogger.com/_gzKNGdTnjHM/SFTiTBHs3hI/AAAAAAAAAb4/35h9mqm_TMs/s1600-h/PIC_0317.JPG)

Bodhisattva
22-07-2008, 05:51 PM
U have?? Show me the amulet. :D

yo bro naemlo long time never come in here post liao hor since Archan Con man was exposed.

I still waiting to get my hands on the 2505 Daolit leh. U have? Post pics lar.

naemlo
22-07-2008, 06:02 PM

This piece quite chio and the price is chio too. :D

yo bro naemlo long time never come in here post liao hor since Archan Con man was exposed.

I dun want to involve in all the flaming and furthermore nothing much of the amulets recently, till u mentioned the LP Thuad. :D

Hmmm I dun have leh... Only 2550 LP Thuad. :D

Devil73
22-07-2008, 06:17 PM

naemlo where got 2505 Daolit? hahahahaha....he is interested on jtk now...hahahahaha...:D

naemlo
22-07-2008, 06:31 PM
naemlo where got 2505 Daolit? hahahahaha....he is interested on jtk now...hahahahaha...:D

Just like phra chai to someone... :D

toilet$50
22-07-2008, 06:43 PM
2505 LP Thuad from where? U got to at least know the temple n by which monk. If can post some pics here share share lar. By the way I am not an expert. I just happened to like LP Thuad alot.

Bodhisattva
22-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Hmmm I dun have leh... Only 2550 LP Thuad. :D

2550 LP Thuad show leh. And bro devil mentioned your JTK. When can we take a look? Hehe.

Bodhisattva
22-07-2008, 06:52 PM

You two the 'Suan' skill not bad leh. :D

Bro Devil show your phra chai leh...We want to see. :)

chong82
22-07-2008, 06:58 PM

PIC_0317.JPG (image) (http://bp2.blogger.com/_gzKNGdTnjHM/SFTiTBHs3hI/AAAAAAAAAb4/35h9mqm_TMs/s1600-h/PIC_0317.JPG)

Hi guys, above the link is the amulet cost $428. Can any bro advise me is it worth it? :)

Devil73
22-07-2008, 07:07 PM
You two the 'Suan' skill not bad leh.

Where got suan you huh:D

Bro Devil show your phra chai leh...We want to see.

How come you know I got Phra Chai huh?:D

Devil73
22-07-2008, 07:09 PM

To someone? who huh?:D

naemlo
22-07-2008, 08:21 PM
2550 LP Thuad show leh. And bro devil mentioned your JTK. When can we take a look? Hehe.

I have been in Jakarta for mths. Wait till I get back to SG.

You two the 'Suan' skill not bad leh.

Bro Devil show your phra chai leh...We want to see. :)

His suan skill is the best. All rounded protect n turbo charge by his phra chai. :D

To someone? who huh?:D

U think loh, no need me tell say out hor, fallen angel.....:rolleyes:

Devil73
22-07-2008, 08:39 PM
His suan skill is the best. All rounded protect n turbo charge by his phra chai.

U think loh, no need me tell say out hor, fallen angel.....

wow....mai ani kong wa leh....yours more powerful leh...yours using jtk super turbo and overall protection too....hahahahahahaha....:D

who is fallen angel huh?:confused:

David_Ginola
22-07-2008, 08:59 PM

You lor bro devil.......haha.....dun suan liao....show some real stuff leh the both of you:D

naemlo
22-07-2008, 09:15 PM

Who who who??

You lor bro devil.......haha.....dun suan liao....show some real stuff leh the both of you:D

I cannot show leh... now in Jakarta.

Devil73
22-07-2008, 09:30 PM
You lor bro devil.......haha.....dun suan liao....show some real stuff leh the both of you

I where got suan huh?:confused: you show your LPT 2497 leh...:D

David_Ginola
22-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I cannot show leh... now in Jakarta.

Icic.....nvm la.......no problem:D

Devil73
22-07-2008, 09:36 PM
You lor bro devil.......haha.....dun suan liao....show some real stuff leh the both of you

Share my Phra Chai:D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/PhraNganB.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/PhraNganB1.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/PhraNganB2.jpg

Devil73
22-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Share my Phra Chai

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/PhraNganA.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/PhraNganA1.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/PhraNganA2.jpg

naemlo
22-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Share my Phra Chai:D

Finally the fallen angel showed us some good stuffs liao.

Devil73
22-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Finally the fallen angel showed us some good stuffs liao.

Phra Somdej Pim Lek Luang Phor Hin, Wat Rakang BE2495

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10574.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10575.jpg

Devil73
22-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Phra somdej ( Grey ),Luang phor daeng,wat kaobandaieitt.2513/14

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10508.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10510.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10504.jpg

Devil73
22-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Phra somdej ( Yellow ),Luang phor daeng,wat kaobandaieitt.2513/14

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RichieLuangdaengsomdej-2.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/richiecert1.jpg

Devil73
22-07-2008, 10:06 PM
CKN Rian Nak Yai Wat Thepsirin 2513

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10473.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10479.jpg

Devil73
22-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Phra Kring Luang Pu Sim Chiengmai 2520.Disciple of Archarn Mun Buridatoh

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10267.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10273.jpg

David_Ginola
22-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Lai liao lai liao...................ho liaos lai liao......bro devil damn swee.....esp the CKN Lian.......geng mak mak......jin jin

Clit_LickeR
23-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Phra somdej ( Yellow ),Luang phor daeng,wat kaobandaieitt.2513/14

CKN Rian Nak Yai Wat Thepsirin 2513

Phra Kring Luang Pu Sim Chiengmai 2520.Disciple of Archarn Mun Buridatoh

Woah~~~ Arjarn... really an eye opener for a newbie in amulets like me.. :D
can you lemme touch these? :p:D

naemlo
23-07-2008, 11:44 AM

My kuku u want to touch?? Where is my stamp??

Clit_LickeR
23-07-2008, 04:14 PM
My kuku u want to touch?? Where is my stamp??

Knn.. Rubber stamp i got a lot.. u want? :rolleyes:
Aiyo.. dont anyhow say leh.. i only got 1 BE 2550 Somdej nia.. cannot compare to a seasoned collector like you and bro Devil.. :p
Give a chance to newbie like me.. i will be hardworking and learn from Great Arjarn like you. :D

Devil73
23-07-2008, 04:17 PM

you newbie meh? where is your tok kong Tok Raja Rian huh?:D

Clit_LickeR
23-07-2008, 04:45 PM
you newbie meh? where is your tok kong Tok Raja Rian huh?

I put it back to the same tree where i found it.. :p:D
U kns, say la-kopi.. la untill now also nvr jio me hor.. :mad:

Bodhisattva
23-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Phra somdej ( Grey ),Luang phor daeng,wat kaobandaieitt.2513/14
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/SDC10508.jpg

Good stuff wor got No. 1! Bro Devil thks for posting your amulets. Your Phra Kring also very nice. :)

David_Ginola
23-07-2008, 09:53 PM
you newbie meh? where is your tok kong Tok Raja Rian huh?:D

Wah this one power wor.......like that newbie meh???

Devil73
23-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Wah this one power wor.......like that newbie meh???

bo bian...Bro CL always like to act newbie....acturally he got alot of ho liao never show nia...somemore he doing plastic casing by himself too....do you think he still newbie on amulets?hahahahahaha....:D

naemlo
24-07-2008, 03:28 AM
do you think he still newbie on amulets?hahahahahaha....:D

This cb CL, always tempt me with his JTK stamp. :D New keh lan.

pussyman72
24-07-2008, 04:08 AM
My kuku u want to touch??

:eek: can i can i maybe touch liao i have many girls come to me hehehehe instead buying the wood one :p

naemlo
24-07-2008, 10:45 AM
:eek: can i can i maybe touch liao i have many girls come to me hehehehe instead buying the wood one :p

I will try to take a pic of my erected kuku n send to u. U wear it daily to attract more gers. :D

David_Ginola
24-07-2008, 09:53 PM
:D....... U wear it daily to attract more gers. :D

Hahahahahaha:D

Devil73
25-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Hahahahahaha

wow..you so happy huh? you want just pm LCB then he will give you one ...hahahahaha....:D

Clit_LickeR
25-07-2008, 11:36 AM
actually he got alot of ho liao never show nia...somemore he doing plastic casing by himself too....
No hor.. i only have the pictures from the mag nia.. :p
New keh lan.
How u know my lan is as good as new? :p
Wah this one power wor.......like that newbie meh?
They bluff you one lah.. bro Devil ones than Tok kong.. ;)
I am just bro Devil and Naemlo follower nia.. :p

Rowenta
25-07-2008, 01:49 PM
anyone can share with me what amulet is good for charm, sex?

and also which amulet is good for business(straight or not)?

Thanks bros;)

Devil73
25-07-2008, 04:59 PM
No hor.. i only have the pictures from the mag nia..

Mai KK lah....still don't want to show your Tok Raja collection just said lah...:D

They bluff you one lah.. bro Devil ones than Tok kong..
I am just bro Devil and Naemlo follower nia..

You are most amulets lau jiao here still want to act cute sibo? hahahahaha....:D