PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 12:54 PM
2)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'mae per + Phor per', back of the amulet has a unique/powerful yant that capture luck/wealth. (Metta on opp sex and fetches luck/wealth.)

3)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'Tep Na Tong' ( Wearer will gain luck from all aspect, for those who are doing thier own businese and also for those office worker he/she will somehow get thier superior approval and get thier promotion faster in some form of way.)

6)Archan Perm Dum 'Por Pa Yon' ( Gain luck, wealth and prevent backstabber.)

Above amulets rented out. Thanks.

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi bros, the barang and metta you all talking about is amulet is it?

I really really confused le... haiz...

Bro, all the above barangs and amulets are available to rent out. If you are interested you can make enquiry anytime. :)

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 01:13 PM
8)Archan Som bud cambodia 'Lop Krop' ( Grant your wishes and will always be there for your command.)* Very powerful please handle with care.

This amulet being reserve for a bro.

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 03:29 PM
7)Kuba Bin cambodia 'Chang Gok' ( Higer level than Khun Mang Tong, can be consider as a powerful spirit that help to change your luck and brings wealth to owner.)

Above amulets reserve by a bro.

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Lastest update on barangs/amulets which are available.

1)Luang Phor Up from wat tong sai 'Mae Pim Pa'. ( This is a spirital amulet that comes with a katha. Mainly to grant wishes for luck/wealth and attracts opp sex. )

2)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'Khun Peng Maha Tao' ( This particular Khun Peng is meant for gambler. A special Yant is being create to boost your luck.)

3)Archan Pu nak cambodia 'Khun Peng with Mae Per' ( Metta on opp sex and at the same time is good for gambler too because this amulet enhances your six sense as in 4D, ToTo and Mahjong etc..)

Interested bros feel free to PM me. Please kindly leave down your contact number and name, i will get back to you asap with further details. Thankyou !

Bodhisattva
24-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Sharing my tiny few pieces. Pls up my points if you like what you see thanks

3K JTK Rachadum

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/IMG_0671.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/IMG_0658.jpg

Kodsetthee small phim (White copper)

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/IMG_0637.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/IMG_0645.jpg

Bodhisattva
24-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi bros, the barang and metta you all talking about is amulet is it?

I really really confused le... haiz...

Bro injured, don't be confused. Let me try to help with my limited knowledge.

Amulets and barangs are almost the same. Normally amulets will have images of thai deities or Lord Buddha. Different amulets by different thai monks will serve different purposes. Some are for metta, some are for protection, some for luck and wealth, some to avoid evil...

Barangs also have the same purposes, that is to let the owners/wearers have more luck, metta, additional protection against evil or bad things, wealth generating...

Bro Necromancer is help to rent out his barangs, to help or let bros here who are interested to have that bit more protection, good metta and luck. Don't take my word for it. However, bros who rented barangs from Bro Nec have positive feedbacks/responses. Drop him a pm if you are interested, you will have a reply very soon. :D

Bronco
24-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Bro Bodhi, thank for sharing..indeed ur collction swee mak mak..:D

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=Bodhisattva;2599044]Bro injured, don't be confused. Let me try to help with my limited knowledge.

Bro Bodhisattva...i fully authorise you to organize a gathering. Have you done so? MR Bean jus opp parklane and we can have coffee there. PLs arrange use my Title Archan Tim.:)

Bodhisattva
24-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Bro Bodhi, thank for sharing..indeed ur collction swee mak mak..:D

Bro Bronco thks. I only got a few pieces, nothing compared to other bros here. Just that they don't show only. I thick skin show out hahaha :D

Bodhisattva
24-02-2008, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=Bodhisattva;2599044]Bro injured, don't be confused. Let me try to help with my limited knowledge.

Bro Bodhisattva...i fully authorise you to organize a gathering. Have you done so? MR Bean jus opp parklane and we can have coffee there. PLs arrange use my Title Archan Tim.:)

To all bros, there will be a gathering cum coffee session at Mr Bean, opposite Parklane on 01.03.2008, Saturday. Please bring along your amulets/barangs to share share and show show. Bro Necromancer/Archan Tim will also be going and giving blessings to bros. Time will be from 3.30pm.

I am not very sure about the name of the cafe, but bro necromancer mentioned its Mr Bean. Hope to see you guys.:D

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=Necromancer II;2599208]

To all bros, there will be a gathering cum coffee session at Mr Bean, opposite Parklane on 01.03.2008, Saturday. Please bring along your amulets/barangs to share share and show show. Bro Necromancer/Archan Tim will also be going and giving blessings to bros. Time will be from 3.30pm.

I am not very sure about the name of the cafe, but bro necromancer mentioned its Mr Bean. Hope to see you guys.:D

For those bros who can make it please kindly leave yr nick..and i hope u guy PM each other hp number just in case you guys have not see each other before. So that u guys can sit and chat 1st before i come over. I maybe late sometimes, u see. :)

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Yoz...strike 1810 starter:D: Heng Heng Arh ! I bought this number bcos today is lunar year 18th... so is 'zhen yue shi ba' ...and 'zhen yue means lunar year January' That is where i get my idea from.:)

So I bought 0118 and 1810 So heng heng it open starter..but wasted lah 2nd price came out 2832 as my carplate number is 2482...if the 3 becomes 4 than i skrike too! Go singapool headquarter take $$$ very shiok !!! :D

sex0l0gy
24-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Yoz...strike 1810 starter:D: Heng Heng Arh ! I bought this number bcos today is lunar year 18th... so is 'zhen yue shi ba' ...and 'zhen yue means lunar year January' That is where i get my idea from.:)

So I bought 0118 and 1810 So heng heng it open starter..but wasted lah 2nd price came out 2832 as my carplate number is 2482...if the 3 becomes 4 than i skrike too! Go singapool headquarter take $$$ very shiok !!! :D

Wah.....Heng Sia.....haiz....when will it be my turn?.... Btw, bro Necromancer..I had PM you regarding the renting of amulet and barang.

naemlo
24-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Sharing my tiny few pieces. Pls up my points if you like what you see thanks

2nd piece, I like. How?? :D

krestar
24-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Come across this amulet site written by a Thai in english. Find it informative for newbie like me. Thai Amulets,Charms and Talismans (http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/1428/index.html)

yunao
24-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Any bros here know where to buy Khun Chang?
Search the whole building of FLS cant even find one..

naemlo
24-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Search the whole building of FLS cant even find one..

Cannot find in FLS right?? :D

yunao
24-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Cannot find in FLS right?? :D

Ya lor..damn tulan so go Sim lim square and bought a strategy game for $18 nia..At least feel more better.. :D

naemlo
24-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Ya lor..damn tulan so go Sim lim square and bought a strategy game for $18 nia..At least feel more better.. :D

Simi game??? Can online boh?

yunao
24-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Simi game??? Can online boh?

Can.. the game call praetorians

naemlo
24-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Can.. the game call praetorians

Ok keep me update on this game.

Bodhisattva
24-02-2008, 11:32 PM
2nd piece, I like. How?? :D

You like what you see? Haha...kindly up my points lor...if not? Haha...:D

David_Ginola
24-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi all bros, anyone interested in LP Chamlong Takruts? Kongkrapan, Metta and Salika? Can pm me if interested.

Hi all bros, tks to those who enquire on this. Item SOLD.

Sadhu Sadhu

naemlo
24-02-2008, 11:39 PM
You like what you see? Haha...kindly up my points lor...if not? Haha...:D

5 pts for free JTK??? :D Good deal.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
24-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Search the whole building of FLS cant even find one..May i know Khun Chang is for what purpose? If opposite of Khun Peng that means instead of attract girls you repel girls :eek:.....like this who wants? :confused:

sammyboss
25-02-2008, 12:07 AM
May i know Khun Chang is for what purpose? If opposite of Khun Peng that means instead of attract girls you repel girls :eek:.....like this who wants? :confused:

IF i'm not wrong Khun Chang is either Khun Peng father or Grandfather (they are more on fortune luck). Not easy to get 1 with good barang if u dun have lobang. :)

naemlo
25-02-2008, 12:11 AM
May i know Khun Chang is for what purpose? If opposite of Khun Peng that means instead of attract girls you repel girls :eek:.....like this who wants? :confused:

IF i'm not wrong Khun Chang is either Khun Peng father or Grandfather (they are more on fortune luck). Not easy to get 1 with good barang if u dun have lobang. :)

Khun Chang was friend and enemy of Khun Peng. Khun Chang amulet is for wealth.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-02-2008, 01:10 AM
So if have both amulets cannot wear together? :confused: :p

RTplayer
25-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Only you are allowed to ask many questions, only you can ask questions.

So if have both amulets cannot wear together?

sammyboss
25-02-2008, 02:16 AM

Wow...bro naemlo, so if both met will crash lor? does Khun Chang amulet look fat with a tummy and holding a money bag? :confused:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Wow...bro naemlo, so if both met will crash lor? does Khun Chang amulet look fat with a tummy and holding a money bag? :confused:

That one should be Sangkachai

sammyboss
25-02-2008, 02:39 AM
That one should be Sangkachai

not sangkachai, tat 1 i saw b4. i saw khun chang b4, just wanna confirm.

naemlo
25-02-2008, 02:57 AM

Yes, fat big tummy with bald head and holding a bag of money. :D Very rich person.

naemlo
25-02-2008, 03:13 AM
So if have both amulets cannot wear together? :confused: :p

Wow...bro naemlo, so if both met will crash lor?

That's what ppl said, cannot wear together.

wanker10
25-02-2008, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=Bodhisattva;2599218]

For those bros who can make it please kindly leave yr nick..and i hope u guy PM each other hp number just in case you guys have not see each other before. So that u guys can sit and chat 1st before i come over. I maybe late sometimes, u see. :)

Bro,

Sorry this time round again cos i'll be in Beijing.:o

Cheers,

sammyboss
25-02-2008, 03:57 PM
That's what ppl said, cannot wear together.

Khun Chang quite rare, not easy to get 1 nice 1. my friend shown me b4, he told me is Khun Peng Grand/father, now must tell him they are friend n enemy. :) Khun Chang got many money in his bag, hope he offer to all wearer....den we huat liao!!! :p

Injured
25-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks bro for answering my question. hehe gathering sounds fun but then OC very strict lah... haha

naemlo
25-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Khun Chang quite rare, not easy to get 1 nice 1. my friend shown me b4, he told me is Khun Peng Grand/father, now must tell him they are friend n enemy. :) Khun Chang got many money in his bag, hope he offer to all wearer....den we huat liao!!! :p

Khun chang, less ppl like. Ppl prefer Khun Pean more. U better tell him abt Khun Chang. :D

yunao
26-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Khun chang, less ppl like. Ppl prefer Khun Pean more. U better tell him abt Khun Chang. :D

bro naemlo
saw one Khun chang at yahoo auction, but i believe no one will bought from there also..
If got chance, next time hope can go Thailand with u and get a Khun chang together. :D

Btw I have not play the game yet.. will update u again..

naemlo
26-02-2008, 01:01 AM
bro naemlo
saw one Khun chang at yahoo auction, but i believe no one will bought from there also..
If got chance, next time hope can go Thailand with u and get a Khun chang together. :D

Btw I have not play the game yet.. will update u again..

Saw that few days ago... dun think I will get from there. :rolleyes:
If go, I bring u c fortune teller.

yunao
26-02-2008, 01:02 AM
wow bro naemlo.. u very fast leh..I was editing my post half way and u reply liao.. :D

naemlo
26-02-2008, 01:05 AM
wow bro naemlo.. u very fast leh..I was editing my post half way and u reply liao.. :D

Nbz before u edited, I also edited.

Necromancer II
26-02-2008, 04:21 AM
Hi Bros ! just for your info, i am retiring as an archan soon.:) But if u guys need any guardian/info i will try my best to help you. Thanks !:D:D:D Takecare bros!

Necromancer II
26-02-2008, 05:23 AM

1)Luang Phor Up from wat tong sai 'Mae Pim Pa'. ( This is a spirital amulet that comes with a katha. Mainly to grant wishes for luck/wealth and attracts opp sex. )

2)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'Khun Peng Maha Tao' ( This particular Khun Peng is meant for gambler. A special Yant is being create to boost your luck.)

3)Archan Pu nak cambodia 'Khun Peng with Mae Per' ( Metta on opp sex and at the same time is good for gambler too because this amulet enhances your six sense as in 4D, ToTo and Mahjong etc..)

4) Arcahan Pu Nak 'khun Peng' ( Qiute a powerfu Khun Peng that boosts up your charm and charisma. Enhance your metta on opp sex and also a very artistic piece of art.)

Interested bros feel free to PM me. Please kindly leave down your contact number and name, i will get back to you asap with further details. Thankyou !

ed0gawa
26-02-2008, 06:16 AM
paiseh, a bit on the idiotic side..

If i were to go Thailand temple and get an amulet for myself (simply for ren yuan, some wealth luck), how much would it cost? Or is it on a donation basis?

Camry69
26-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Saw that few days ago... dun think I will get from there. :rolleyes:
If go, I bring u c fortune teller.

Bro naemlo when you going to thailand would like to tat along can follow or not. Never been to thailand ;)

naemlo
26-02-2008, 02:33 PM
If i were to go Thailand temple and get an amulet for myself (simply for ren yuan, some wealth luck), how much would it cost? Or is it on a donation basis?

Amount depends. There is price tag along with the amulet.

naemlo
26-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro naemlo when you going to thailand would like to tat along can follow or not. Never been to thailand ;)

Wow u still virgin??? :D I will bring u go find some ladyboys to de-virgin your ass. :D

Camry69
26-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Wow u still virgin??? :D I will bring u go find some ladyboys to de-virgin your ass. :D

wow can bring me to de-virgin my little brother better :D:D

naemlo
26-02-2008, 05:35 PM
wow can bring me to de-virgin my little brother better :D:D

Your bro I dun bother cos confirm not virgin liao. I'm more concern on your ass. :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
26-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Is it amulets worth more if got original box & katha? I mean come with box less likely to be fakes right?

naemlo
26-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Is it amulets worth more if got original box & katha? I mean come with box less likely to be fakes right?

It will be the same. The amulet box can be easily made.

Mafan
26-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Your bro I dun bother cos confirm not virgin liao. I'm more concern on your ass. :D

Wah LCB u now like @ss laio har ???? bo jio guni go CV find @ss :p

Deadly_snake
26-02-2008, 06:44 PM
hi i hace a couple of amulets or charms to show wat are they???

http://i32.tinypic.com/2hg8y9v.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/e7kqbn.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2elfk0j.jpg

naemlo
26-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Wah LCB u now like @ss laio har ???? bo jio guni go CV find @ss :p

nnkc, u so free. :rolleyes:

naemlo
26-02-2008, 07:41 PM

Might be wrong.

First piece should be 鬼王.
Last piece is 鬼仔王。

Deadly_snake
26-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Might be wrong.

First piece should be 鬼王.
Last piece is 鬼仔王。

wow gui wong. So what is it supposed to do???????

yunao
26-02-2008, 07:55 PM

Hi bro,

The below link may provide the answer that u want to know

sgForums :: Singapore's Online Community - Check Out These New Barangs !!! (http://www.sgforums.com/forums/1169/topics/296621)

For bros who interested or do chant everyday.Click on the link provided

BuddhaNet Audio: Buddhist Chanting (http://www.buddhanet.net/audio-chant.htm)

Deadly_snake
26-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi bro,

The below link may provide the answer that u want to know

sgForums :: Singapore's Online Community - Check Out These New Barangs !!! (http://www.sgforums.com/forums/1169/topics/296621)

For bros who interested or do chant everyday.Click on the link provided

BuddhaNet Audio: Buddhist Chanting (http://www.buddhanet.net/audio-chant.htm)

Thanks i out about these from here:

These barangs sibeiz fierce! (not for the faint-hearted!) - www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg (http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1879310)

Someone was talking about er per using a dead's gal's cheebye to make into an amulet and u can charm any gal u like to have sex with you.

Archan meng and archan san?????? Sorry i am very green in this aspect.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
26-02-2008, 09:07 PM
I click on the link & saw the mahakala from tibet buddhism....this one more power......i saw one where he is stepping on ganesha one......so even ganesha also no fight

Deadly_snake
26-02-2008, 09:14 PM
I click on the link & saw the mahakala from tibet buddhism....this one more power......i saw one where he is stepping on ganesha one......so even ganesha also no fight

Ganesha is the son of shiva i am sure he is not as powerful as his father. Same as murugan which is what the local indians mostly worship.

Bodhisattva
26-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks bro for answering my question. hehe gathering sounds fun but then OC very strict lah... haha

Just sharing what I picked up over the past months. If you have queries post them over here and alot of bros will answer you.

OC you can bring her along coz I understand its always coffee session and chit chat. Bring her a few more times she bored liao then won't follow and also won't be strict liao mah...keke just joking :D

Bodhisattva
26-02-2008, 10:56 PM

Bro Suchinda, it is believed that Mahakala is just one of the many incarnations of Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion/Mercy, or what we often addressed as Goddess of Mercy. In Tibetian Buddhism, Mahakala is the Guardian/Protector of the Doctrine and Dharma and it takes many forms, 2 arms, 4 arms and 6 arms. Below is some info on Mahakala and its amulets.

**Mahakala is a deity worshipped by Hindu and Buddhist. He can be seen in the entrance of every Buddhist monasteries in Tibet. He is the protector of doctrine of Buddha Shakyamuni.

Mahakala is the wrathful manifestation of Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion. He is one of the main deities of Tibetan Buddhism, and is considered both a meditation deity, or yidam, and a protector deity.

There are seventy-five forms of Mahakala, each with a different origin and a different name. Included among them are thirteen Six Armed Mahakalas, each with a slightly different sadhana. The Six Armed Mahakala is especially powerful in his ability to destroy or conquer enemies.

To indicate that he overcomes obstacles. Mahakala stands upon Ganesha, the King of obstacles, who has a human body, and an elephant head with an open mouth.**

Bro this explains why Mahakala stands on Ganesha.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
27-02-2008, 01:35 AM
thanks to bro Bodhisattva....

not sangkachai, tat 1 i saw b4. i saw khun chang b4, just wanna confirm.
Found a Khun Chang......i persuaded owner to let go to me at $100 :D

http://i31.tinypic.com/24lr7mq.jpg

Camry69
27-02-2008, 02:21 AM

Aiya bro naemlo mai ann nei la my ass already like my bro lau kokkok u still want mei. Better look for younger one in thailand hehehe:D:D

sammyboss
27-02-2008, 02:27 AM
thanks to bro Bodhisattva....
found a Khun Chang......i persuaded owner to let go to me at $100 :D
http://i31.tinypic.com/24lr7mq.jpg

this 1 not bad, anything below? wat does it make of? :)

naemlo
27-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Aiya bro naemlo mai ann nei la my ass already like my bro lau kokkok u still want mei. Better look for younger one in thailand hehehe:D:D

Not I want, ladyboys want. :eek:

Deadly_snake
27-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Bro Suchinda, it is believed that Mahakala is just one of the many incarnations of Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion/Mercy, or what we often addressed as Goddess of Mercy. In Tibetian Buddhism, Mahakala is the Guardian/Protector of the Doctrine and Dharma and it takes many forms, 2 arms, 4 arms and 6 arms. Below is some info on Mahakala and its amulets.

**Mahakala is a deity worshipped by Hindu and Buddhist. He can be seen in the entrance of every Buddhist monasteries in Tibet. He is the protector of doctrine of Buddha Shakyamuni.

Mahakala is the wrathful manifestation of Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion. He is one of the main deities of Tibetan Buddhism, and is considered both a meditation deity, or yidam, and a protector deity.

There are seventy-five forms of Mahakala, each with a different origin and a different name. Included among them are thirteen Six Armed Mahakalas, each with a slightly different sadhana. The Six Armed Mahakala is especially powerful in his ability to destroy or conquer enemies.

To indicate that he overcomes obstacles. Mahakala stands upon Ganesha, the King of obstacles, who has a human body, and an elephant head with an open mouth.**

Bro this explains why Mahakala stands on Ganesha.

isn't ganesha know as pra pickanet by the thais and pillayaar by the local tamils Isn;t he the one bringing luck and good fortune?? So why king of obstacles???

Mafan
27-02-2008, 06:45 AM
nnkc, u so free. :rolleyes:

ok lar i come here only mah and see u here lor. Heard form guni he very long bo go CV laio ler bo jio him. LB in OT too ex for him lar so go CV better or desker ?? i ask him call u hor hahahaha

Bodhisattva
27-02-2008, 06:47 PM
isn't ganesha know as pra pickanet by the thais and pillayaar by the local tamils Isn;t he the one bringing luck and good fortune?? So why king of obstacles???

Lord Ganesha also bring wealth and good fortune, but also good for clearing obstacles :D

1HILLDUDE
27-02-2008, 11:43 PM

HURHURHUR... Lord Ganesha is the remover of all obstacles, not king of obstacles. Hindu devotees will always pray to him first before other gods. Remove all obstacles from getting u rich ma... HURHURHUR...:D

lightning
28-02-2008, 10:49 AM

A Buddhist Deity standing on a worldly deity means to pacify or overcome and also means that that worldy deity pay homeage to the Buddhist Deity on top of him.

Camry69
28-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Not I want, ladyboys want. :eek:

wow bro naemlo I thought ladyboy offer their to people and not asking people to offer their lae. :confused: hehehe anyway who care mine already laukokok if want take lo. :D

naemlo
29-02-2008, 12:13 AM
wow bro naemlo I thought ladyboy offer their to people and not asking people to offer their lae. :confused: hehehe anyway who care mine already laukokok if want take lo. :D

Laukokok is good for them. They love it. :D

smart__bet
29-02-2008, 12:38 AM
bros. i have a question...
my fren gave mi a kum peng which have a girl
sitting on e lap...
what does it do???
and my luck with girl oso not very good...
any recommendation to help mi improve???:confused:

Pepper
29-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Hi Bros...i am a newbie into amulets n barangs... just wanna find out if there are any negative effects for wearing/owning 'yin' objects, and of coz not doing bad/evil things, probably just wanna have better windfall/gambling luck.

Hope some gurus here can help me. Thanks.

Mafan
29-02-2008, 06:01 AM
If i go HDY again i might go over to wat chan hai in patani :p wish me good luck there and come back in 1 pic

1HILLDUDE
29-02-2008, 09:55 AM
If i go HDY again i might go over to wat chan hai in patani :p wish me good luck there and come back in 1 pic

HURHURHUR u hiring transport? The driver must be very brave. The last time I went HDY no driver wanted to go leh... :D

Mafan
29-02-2008, 10:53 AM
HURHURHUR u hiring transport? The driver must be very brave. The last time I went HDY no driver wanted to go leh... :D

rent a car buy a map go myself lor easy :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-02-2008, 10:55 AM

Dun get kidnap by muslim terrorists hor :D......sekali you bump into Mas Selamat :eek:

1HILLDUDE
29-02-2008, 11:20 AM

BRO U DA MAN!!! Respect plus salute. Can bring back some Wat Changhai stuff for us to chow bo? HURHURHUR... :D

Camry69
29-02-2008, 11:41 AM

wow bro Mafan, you the can I pray for your safetly may be get a amulets from Wat ChangHai can protect you hor.:D:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-02-2008, 12:28 PM
BRO U DA MAN!!! Respect plus salute. Can bring back some Wat Changhai stuff for us to chow bo? HURHURHUR... :D
Ya bro can take order? AC Tim's LP Thuat....POWER!

yunao
29-02-2008, 01:08 PM

Bro mafan,

can tag along? 我爛命一条, die also nvm.At least we can get powerful amulet over there and im wlling to take this risk. Pls dun think im joking..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-02-2008, 01:26 PM
My advice is wear kongkrapan amulets there & become bulletproof :p

Camry69
29-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Bro mafan,

can tag along? 我爛命一条, die also nvm.At least we can get powerful amulet over there and im wlling to take this risk. Pls dun think im joking..

Bro yunao I going on Apr want to go or not. :)

naemlo
29-02-2008, 02:44 PM

Dachangjin, pls help me chow LP thuat bucha... thanks thanks. :D

U now more hardcore than me... Thai south a lot of good JTK....

Hmmm u jio others didn't think of me. :rolleyes: U going during Songkran?

Camry69
29-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Hmmm u jio others didn't think of me. :rolleyes: U going during Songkran?[/QUOTE]

Aiya how to think of you scare scare ma you want to bring oldman like me to sell to ladyboy. :eek: Ya lor going home for newyear ma. :p

yunao
29-02-2008, 05:57 PM

Bro camry69
Maybe going with u nxt time cos changing job in Apr..so can only go in March.

U now more hardcore than me... Thai south a lot of good JTK....

bro naemlo
Not hardcore.. juz keen to know more since i very green in this aspect
Btw the rts game i find it not bad..for u i not very sure liao.

naemlo
29-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Ya lor going home for newyear ma. :p

Hmmm which part of thailand??

Not hardcore.. juz keen to know more since i very green in this aspect
Btw the rts game i find it not bad..for u i not very sure liao.

Wat Chang Hai, 2nd residence of the famous LP thuat. If go must get the bucha :D Not a lot of tourists going there due to bombings.

Make a copy n pass to me. :D

Necromancer II
01-03-2008, 12:50 AM

This amulet is rented out.

2)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'Khun Peng Maha Tao' ( This particular Khun Peng is meant for gambler. A special Yant is being create to boost your luck.0

This amulet is reserve

This amulet is reserve

Necromancer II
01-03-2008, 12:55 AM

1) Arcahan Pu Nak 'khun Peng' ( Qiute a powerfu Khun Peng that boosts up your charm and charisma. Enhance your metta on opp sex and also a very artistic piece of art.)

Deadly_snake
01-03-2008, 02:23 AM
A Buddhist Deity standing on a worldly deity means to pacify or overcome and also means that that worldy deity pay homeage to the Buddhist Deity on top of him.

I guess urs is the most logical explaination of why he ius standing on top of ganesha. Some of them even say wrongly and said he was the king of obstacles. I mean shouldn't the demons be the ones in charge of obstacles, misfortunes to huamnity???? Unless it is like obstacles to better train a human to be stronger but this would be the very first time i heard ganesha to be in charge of.

Mafan
01-03-2008, 04:58 AM
BRO U DA MAN!!! Respect plus salute. Can bring back some Wat Changhai stuff for us to chow bo? HURHURHUR...

wow bro Mafan, you the can I pray for your safetly may be get a amulets from Wat ChangHai can protect you hor.

Dachangjin, pls help me chow LP thuat bucha... thanks thanks.

Bro mafan,

Bad news, 1 of my commando mother have pass away and the trip is cancel. but tix is available taking komsutium bus on 2/3 7pm if u ok me go if not i would rather stay in singapore. as go up alone also sainz. But if i go can i earn some commission :p

naemlo
01-03-2008, 02:07 PM
as go up alone also sainz. But if i go can i earn some commission :p

Nbzzz so last min how to arrange?? I dun mind paying u comission if u can get a 3-5 inch LP thuat bucha from Wat Chang Hai. :D

Mafan
01-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Nbzzz so last min how to arrange?? I dun mind paying u comission if u can get a 3-5 inch LP thuat bucha from Wat Chang Hai.

but hor if go there cannot find i also jia liat and so many ppl want, later no hand bring back. bo bain ytd then know about the bad news.

naemlo
01-03-2008, 04:11 PM
but hor if go there cannot find i also jia liat and so many ppl want, later no hand bring back. bo bain ytd then know about the bad news.

Nbzzz if Wat Chang Hai no LP Thuat bucha, u can ask them to close down. :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
01-03-2008, 04:18 PM
LP Thuat amulets now China pple also play after that Shenzhen plane crash so worth collecting

Bodhisattva
01-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Some of them even say wrongly and said he was the king of obstacles. I mean shouldn't the demons be the ones in charge of obstacles, misfortunes to huamnity???? Unless it is like obstacles to better train a human to be stronger but this would be the very first time i heard ganesha to be in charge of.

Bro, I was the one who quoted another source detailing Lord Ganesha as the 'King of Obstacles'. I understand from here that he is for clearing obstacles, not 'King' in charge of setting up obstacles. By the way how do you know its wrong? Go ask around in those shops selling amulets, be it Chinatown or Bugis, they will tell you Ganesha is very good for clearing obstacles. Bro 1HillDude also mentioned in his post that Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles. As I mentioned, I quoted it from another source, so I didn't want to change the source's text. The sentence may have been wrongly phrased by the original source, but doesn't mean its wrong.

Necromancer II
02-03-2008, 04:11 AM
1) Arcahan Pu Nak 'khun Peng' ( Qiute a powerfu Khun Peng that boosts up your charm and charisma. Enhance your metta on opp sex and also a very artistic piece of art.)

This amulet is reserve.

overnighter
02-03-2008, 09:10 AM
Bro, I was the one who quoted another source detailing Lord Ganesha as the 'King of Obstacles'. I understand from here that he is for clearing obstacles, not 'King' in charge of setting up obstacles. By the way how do you know its wrong? Go ask around in those shops selling amulets, be it Chinatown or Bugis, they will tell you Ganesha is very good for clearing obstacles. Bro 1HillDude also mentioned in his post that Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles. As I mentioned, I quoted it from another source, so I didn't want to change the source's text. The sentence may have been wrongly phrased by the original source, but doesn't mean its wrong.

Relax bros. Just that the meaning is lost in translation.

Camry69
02-03-2008, 09:48 AM

Bro Bodhisaatva cool down man just for knowedge don't get so work up. hehehe maybe a nice cool bear to cool you down. :p:D

Camry69
02-03-2008, 09:52 AM
I guess urs is the most logical explaination of why he ius standing on top of ganesha. Some of them even say wrongly and said he was the king of obstacles. I mean shouldn't the demons be the ones in charge of obstacles, misfortunes to huamnity???? Unless it is like obstacles to better train a human to be stronger but this would be the very first time i heard ganesha to be in charge of.

Bro Deadly_snake just a short advise when quote something better not to offence any big brother here think first B4 you post or you get Zip. hehehe:D:p

Bodhisattva
02-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Bro Bodhisaatva cool down man just for knowedge don't get so work up. hehehe maybe a nice cool bear to cool you down. :p:D

Yo bro I waited until 6pm yesterday no 'activation' from bro Nec so I went for my chanting lesson. Did you guys meet in the evening?

Camry69
02-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Yo bro I waited until 6pm yesterday no 'activation' from bro Nec so I went for my chanting lesson. Did you guys meet in the evening?

Aiya bro Nec very busy yesterday and most bro not free so the meeting cancel but we do meet up around 1030 hrs hehehe hv some coffee and rented something from him. :p:D

Uppercut
02-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Aiya bro Nec very busy yesterday and most bro not free so the meeting cancel but we do meet up around 1030 hrs hehehe hv some coffee and rented something from him. :p:D like that must be that very last piece of kp lor.....:D

Bodhisattva
02-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Aiya bro Nec very busy yesterday and most bro not free so the meeting cancel but we do meet up around 1030 hrs hehehe hv some coffee and rented something from him. :p:D

Oh, I was told the meeting ended around 1.30am :eek:

I will be meeting bro Nec either tues or wed nite, mostly around tiong bahru area. You keen to meet? let me know your timing and I arranged with bro Nec. He says he's ok with both nites.

Camry69
02-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Oh, I was told the meeting ended around 1.30am :eek:

I will be meeting bro Nec either tues or wed nite, mostly around tiong bahru area. You keen to meet? let me know your timing and I arranged with bro Nec. He says he's ok with both nites.

sure y not just ask bro Nec to let me know the time I be there. :p

Bodhisattva
03-03-2008, 01:00 AM
sure y not just ask bro Nec to let me know the time I be there. :p

ok...coz he mentioned that your working time not fix...sure will let u know thks bro:)

Deadly_snake
03-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Bro Deadly_snake just a short advise when quote something better not to offence any big brother here think first B4 you post or you get Zip. hehehe:D:p

thanks for the advice bro. Nice to see you that day. cheers.

Pepper
03-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi Bros...i am a newbie into amulets n barangs... just wanna find out if there are any negative effects for wearing/owning 'yin' objects, and of coz not doing bad/evil things, probably just wanna have better windfall/gambling luck.

Camry69
03-03-2008, 02:26 PM

Bro pepper your question will be able to answer if you were to tell us what you are having now. The way you ask I think you must have own one of the "yin" item which you like to know negative effects so why not tell us what you have maybe we can advise you. :p:D

ginseng
03-03-2008, 05:30 PM
hi bros,

read thru a whole lot of information in this thread, problem is there are too many amulets to choose. personally the nature of my occupation belongs to one that is involves a lot of money, and is of very high risk, therefore i am thinking to get an amulet for general protection. any kind bros recommend any? thanks

1HILLDUDE
03-03-2008, 10:09 PM
hi bros,

read thru a whole lot of information in this thread, problem is there are too many amulets to choose. personally the nature of my occupation belongs to one that is involves a lot of money, and is of very high risk, therefore i am thinking to get an amulet for general protection. any kind bros recommend any? thanks

HURHURHUR all amulets consecrated and blessed in temples are good. But even if u wear super high end amulet by somdej toh but go around doing evil things also no use. U see which suits u lor... if u want the barang type look for bro necro.. hurhurhur...:D

naemlo
03-03-2008, 10:44 PM
therefore i am thinking to get an amulet for general protection. any kind bros recommend any? thanks

Get a somdej.

if u want the barang type look for bro necro.. hurhurhur...:D

I also have barang, my used condom. :D Wear around the neck, all the "sway sin" will not go near u. :D:D

naemlo
03-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Letting go all my amulets.... :rolleyes:

amulet_album - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/)

1HILLDUDE
04-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Letting go all my amulets.... :rolleyes:

amulet_album - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/)

HURHURHUR bro naemlo u striking the iron while its still hot? Too bad cannot afford the somdej toh roop... HURHURHUR... :D

naemlo
04-03-2008, 02:50 AM
HURHURHUR bro naemlo u striking the iron while its still hot? Too bad cannot afford the somdej toh roop... HURHURHUR... :D

Not striking.... it is called "see break liao" in hokkien. I guess u dun understand what I meant. :rolleyes:

1HILLDUDE
04-03-2008, 04:08 AM
Not striking.... it is called "see break liao" in hokkien. I guess u dun understand what I meant. :rolleyes:

HURHURHUR... No leh:D Can enlighten me bo har?:rolleyes:

Camry69
04-03-2008, 10:48 AM

Hey bro naemlo can enlighten me what it is mean me no unstand :confused:

naemlo
04-03-2008, 01:17 PM
HURHURHUR... No leh:D Can enlighten me bo har?:rolleyes:

Hey bro naemlo can enlighten me what it is mean me no unstand :confused:

"See break liao", u change to hokkien directly. Hiazzz never mind if u guys still dun get it... :D

1HILLDUDE
04-03-2008, 03:03 PM
"See break liao", u change to hokkien directly. Hiazzz never mind if u guys still dun get it... :D

HURHURHUR... Cos i know la... "KUA PUA LIAO" Wa piang i graduate from fukin university one leh. HURHURHUR... :D

naemlo
04-03-2008, 03:08 PM
HURHURHUR... Cos i know la... "KUA PUA LIAO" Wa piang i graduate from fukin university one leh. HURHURHUR... :D

Yes yes, u definitely from Fukin uni. :D

naemlo
04-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Mafan, r u back? Where is my LP Thuat??

Necromancer II
04-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Bro wanker 10 back from bejing liao. I will be meeting him maybe on friday evening ard 6pm...those bros who knw me care to join us for a drink?:D

Mafan
05-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Mafan, r u back? Where is my LP Thuat??

LCB, me dint go lar. but might head up end of this month.

wanker10
05-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Bro wanker 10 back from bejing liao. I will be meeting him maybe on friday evening ard 6pm...those bros who knw me care to join us for a drink?:D

Same place?:D

Cheers!

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
05-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Same place?:D

Cheers!

Can PM me? I want to join in......i will bring along my collection of barangs.....all powerful one by famous Cambodian jungle ACs

wanker10
05-03-2008, 09:33 AM
Can PM me? I want to join in......i will bring along my collection of barangs.....all powerful one by famous Cambodian jungle ACs

Bro,

Got to confirm with Bro Nec the place first before telling you the place cos quite far lah... unless you don't mind.:D

Cheers!

naemlo
05-03-2008, 11:40 AM
LCB, me dint go lar. but might head up end of this month.

Ok get me the bucha....:D

Mafan
05-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Ok get me the bucha....:D

might only har not confirm.

naemlo
05-03-2008, 07:29 PM
might only har not confirm.

Mai ani lah... Remember I want a 3 inch (lap to head height) of LP Thuat, if no 3 then 5 inch. Pls possible get the LP to bless n write a yant on it. Thanks thanks. :D:D

BTW when u going??? Any confirmed date?

khoon1
05-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Mai ani lah... Remember I want a 3 inch (lap to head height) of LP Thuat, if no 3 then 5 inch. Pls possible get the LP to bless n write a yant on it. Thanks thanks.

He's gping be LP like you ,master naemlo .....:p

elvix
05-03-2008, 08:43 PM
hey bro here, i just git this gift from an uncle whom i met not long ago.. he said its a thai amulet.. but somehow when i got it.. i just dun feel good... just strange feeling..
its a roll of sunscripts / thai scripts which he said was made of lead... & yellow strings that holds them together.. any bro here knows what is it ?

naemlo
05-03-2008, 08:48 PM
He's gping be LP like you ,master naemlo .....:p

Wow u r back, U said lan pa like me?? :D Dunno what happened to your ah bang ah lek, CL. SMS me once n disappeared.

naemlo
05-03-2008, 08:49 PM
any bro here knows what is it ?

Picture tells a thousands words. :rolleyes:

elvix
05-03-2008, 08:54 PM
hmm sorry i cant provide a photo now.. coz its not with me.. its in my car.. but its like a roll of paper but instead its lead...
:)

naemlo
05-03-2008, 09:02 PM
hmm sorry i cant provide a photo now.. coz its not with me.. its in my car.. but its like a roll of paper but instead its lead...
:)

Dunno, maybe taruk.

khoon1
05-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Wow u r back, U said lan pa like me?? :D Dunno what happened to your ah bang ah lek, CL. SMS me once n disappeared.

Just get in imcoming call From CL , He working in town now .....not disappeared but discipline himself .:p

Mafan
06-03-2008, 05:44 AM
Mai ani lah... Remember I want a 3 inch (lap to head height) of LP Thuat, if no 3 then 5 inch. Pls possible get the LP to bless n write a yant on it. Thanks thanks.

Wah liew, If can find time i will go but recently very busy lar. will try to find time at the end of month. U know how to get my number hor koon1 and CL both have :p or u know where to find me hor hehe

naemlo
06-03-2008, 04:48 PM
u know where to find me hor hehe

If I feel like eating satay I know where to find u. :D

Mafan
07-03-2008, 05:39 AM
If I feel like eating satay I know where to find u. :D

I sell BBQ fish also ler almost every nite also see ur old 51 buddy PH.

naemlo
07-03-2008, 11:49 AM
I sell BBQ fish also ler almost every nite also see ur old 51 buddy PH.

His 2nd home there mah. :rolleyes:

Pepper
07-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Bro pepper your question will be able to answer if you were to tell us what you are having now. The way you ask I think you must have own one of the "yin" item which you like to know negative effects so why not tell us what you have maybe we can advise you. :p:D

Bro Camry69, i don own any yet... but i saw some which i m interested but said to be yin...n have dead man's bone, or graveyard coin, or soil or funny funny yin things. So to be cautious, I m seeking the more lao jiaos n gurus here for opinions regarding those yin amulets.

thanks

Camry69
08-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Bro Camry69, i don own any yet... but i saw some which i m interested but said to be yin...n have dead man's bone, or graveyard coin, or soil or funny funny yin things. So to be cautious, I m seeking the more lao jiaos n gurus here for opinions regarding those yin amulets.
thanks

Bro Pepper, I think if can don't use it, it can be good at time it also can be a great problem the next time. I have one B4 it help in a way but also create problem at time under the instruction of a LP I put it away. If you want get something that not include all the yin thing. But if you r desire to get one do go ahead. Make sure you get one good one fm the archan. Good Luck :D:p

Bronco
08-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Halo bro Camry, how the meet up last nite..got lim beer boh? Hope all bros enjoying the gathering..:D

Camry69
08-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Halo bro Camry, how the meet up last nite..got lim beer boh? Hope all bros enjoying the gathering..:D

Aiya the meet up was cancel, all busy waiting for the next round. tell you what take yr advise I smile at one indon maid awhile ago and get to know her HP nbr :D hehe lucky my the other 1/2 not with me or else thua kie :p

Bronco
09-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Wow bro, u the can hor!! mayb ur barang u chow got power and charisma.... the indo maid swee bor? Dun forget write FL after u up her..ehehehe:D let bro love fucking, know about about these or else he tot i tok cock wan..:p...U can up her veli soon but keep calling or sms and tok dirty with her first make her song song and wet...:D
Wait for ur FL in my message box.. Jia yu hor!!

Camry69
09-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Wow bro, u the can hor!! mayb ur barang u chow got power and charisma.... the indo maid swee bor? Dun forget write FL after u up her..ehehehe:D let bro love fucking, know about about these or else he tot i tok cock wan..:p...U can up her veli soon but keep calling or sms and tok dirty with her first make her song song and wet...:D
Wait for ur FL in my message box.. Jia yu hor!!

Bro Bronco, hehehe already send some dtls to yr PM I think better talk abt Amulets or barang here or else kanna ZZZZp hehehe:p

Necromancer II
09-03-2008, 03:01 AM
So bros...when want to meet up again? very fun leh...so many bros and lim kopi very fun and relax.:D Bro Camry 69 seems like your metta getting more powerful day after day hor..:D can teach me how u pump it? hehehehe...:D

babycheong
09-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Hi Bros,
This has been with me for over 30 yrs.
Can anyone help me ID this? Thanks
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0188.jpghttp://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0189.jpg

babycheong
09-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Another piece that is with me for 14yrs.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0181.jpg

babycheong
09-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Khun Pean that is with me for slightly more than 15 yrs.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0191.jpghttp://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0193.jpg

naemlo
10-03-2008, 01:52 AM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0181.jpg

Dunno the details of your amulets but I like this Chinnaraj. Is it a bucha? What is the size?

spotter542
10-03-2008, 02:09 AM

Bro Pepper ,

Me not lao jiao BUT got free advice for you lah :p
If you are keen on renting amulets / barangs made of : Cemetary soil , coffin nail , human ash / bones / body parts , please DON'T even consider it.
It is very unlucky to own these stuff and furthermore place it in your abode :eek:

Just my 2 baht worth :)

babycheong
11-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Dunno the details of your amulets but I like this Chinnaraj. Is it a bucha? What is the size?

What is a bucha?
See pic for the size.
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0239.jpg

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
11-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Sorry bros I cannot get to gathering last Friday....

Anyone got sakyant info/experiences to share share? Maybe post some pics :)

naemlo
11-03-2008, 01:34 PM
What is a bucha?
See pic for the size.

It is amulet not bucha.... buchas are those put on altar to pray. :rolleyes:

yunao
11-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Anyone got sakyant info/experiences to share share? Maybe post some pics :)

I post some pics on sak yant, click on the below link

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/38490-thai-amulets-231.html

babycheong
11-03-2008, 06:06 PM
It is amulet not bucha.... buchas are those put on altar to pray. :rolleyes:

Yeap, it is amulet. I never said it's a bucha wor.

Bodhisattva
12-03-2008, 06:58 PM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0239.jpg

This piece is nice :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Yeap, it is amulet. I never said it's a bucha wor.
I thot this is supposed to be call 'roop'?

Camry69
13-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi Bros,
This has been with me for over 30 yrs.
Can anyone help me ID this? Thanks
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0188.jpghttp://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/bc_ruen/HPIM0189.jpg

Can this be LP Weng :rolleyes:

darkafac
13-03-2008, 01:05 PM
hi bros.. got one question to ask u all.. anyone heard before Master Chew Hon Chin?? my mum wanted to seek for his advices and wonder if he is really good.. thx in advance :)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-03-2008, 01:09 PM
hi bros.. got one question to ask u all.. anyone heard before Master Chew Hon Chin?? my mum wanted to seek for his advices and wonder if he is really good.. thx in advance :)this one is Feng Shui master....got a shop in Fu Lu Shou. Many VVIPs & big companies look for his services

darkafac
13-03-2008, 01:22 PM
yup.. my mum gg to ask him to see the fengshui for our hse.. so from wad bro <<<SUCHINDA>>> reply, he is good in fengshui?

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-03-2008, 01:29 PM
yup.. my mum gg to ask him to see the fengshui for our hse.. so from wad bro <<<SUCHINDA>>> reply, he is good in fengshui?
good or no good i dun know & cant comment as i never engage his service b4 but he is very famous.......even Hyatt Hotel Singapore now engage him to see FengShui.....you may not know but Hyatt fengshui got interesting story last time with famous monk HongChun

Hellfire79
13-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi Bro,

Know how much he is charging?:D

darkafac
13-03-2008, 02:38 PM
not sure if u are asking me or not but i heard from my mum is tt the charge is ard $500-$600 for household.. as for companies, i am not sure for tt :)

naemlo
13-03-2008, 03:46 PM
How I wish I can spend a few hundreds/thousands on fengshui for the office and millions keep pouring into the bank account. :rolleyes: How I wish I can meet up with a spirit and make deal with him/her. Once I earn my first million USD, I will engage the best taoist for him/her. :D

darkafac
13-03-2008, 03:58 PM
How I wish I can spend a few hundreds/thousands on fengshui for the office and millions keep pouring into the bank account. :rolleyes: How I wish I can meet up with a spirit and make deal with him/her. Once I earn my first million USD, I will engage the best taoist for him/her. :D

haha.. i'm sure u can bro naemlo.. jus cut down on "happy hours" for one month and i believe u can save up a few hundreds.. lol!!

my mum have not yet try Master Chew Hon Chin so i dunno if he is good enough to help u or not.. wait till i try it then i recommend to all the bros here..

naemlo
13-03-2008, 04:00 PM
haha.. i'm sure u can bro naemlo.. jus cut down on "happy hours" for one month and i believe u can save up a few hundreds.. lol!!

U meant I can meet up with the spirit during HH??? :D:D

Camry69
13-03-2008, 05:18 PM

wow bro naemlo if u happen to meet the spirit during HH do pray on my behalf hor. 10 u 1st. :D

naemlo
13-03-2008, 05:29 PM
wow bro naemlo if u happen to meet the spirit during HH do pray on my behalf hor. 10 u 1st. :D

I'm trying to meet them but till date, all spirits siam me, even fox spirit. :D

darkafac
13-03-2008, 05:33 PM

NO LA!!! wad i meant was tt the money tt u save up for not gg for HH can be used to go find Master Chew Hon Chin.. maybe he got a way to help u find any spirit u want :D:D

Necromancer II
13-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi Bro lovethai, glad to hear that you are changing to a normal office working hours job so in future you can join us for a kopi session liao.:D Btw, to all bros who knw me i intent to give u guys a treat at this RIVER VIEW HOTEL maybe says around end of this mth cos last sun i strike 4D one of the top prize and today toto aslo got won abit abit lah..hehehe:D:D Maybe make it a friday night so all bros could make it.:D

LoveThai
13-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Ya sure, count me in for future Kopi Sessions. :D

Necromancer II
13-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Ya sure, count me in for future Kopi Sessions. :D

Sure will count you in...we alws keep contact..;)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi Bro lovethai, glad to hear that you are changing to a normal office working hours job so in future you can join us for a kopi session liao.:D Btw, to all bros who knw me i intent to give u guys a treat at this RIVER VIEW HOTEL maybe says around end of this mth cos last sun i strike 4D one of the top prize and today toto aslo got won abit abit lah..hehehe:D Maybe make it a friday night so all bros could make it.:DI want to know you now.....HI! :D

Camry69
14-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Bro Necromancer II, toto also good for you. don't forget to sms me the place and time. when will be the next kopi section B4 your dinner treat. This 2 week working until flat liao. Hope battery charge up B4 yr dinner hehehe :p

Deadly_snake
14-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi to all bros here,

Bro necro have many more amulets or barangs to rent????

Congrats on ur 4d and toto win.

Bronco
14-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Bro Camry,
Dun forget sms me hor if kopi section is on, by the way take care dun over work if not u sick canot attend the makan liao..:D
Big congrats to Bro necromancer2 kena 4D & Toto.. Awaiting for ur big makan..hehehehe Heng heng, soon soon,,huat aaarrrh :p

Bro Necromancer II, toto also good for you. don't forget to sms me the place and time. when will be the next kopi section B4 your dinner treat. This 2 week working until flat liao. Hope battery charge up B4 yr dinner hehehe :p

Camry69
14-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Hi to all bros here,

wow bro Deadly_snake u want some more barang :D

Camry69
14-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Bro Camry,
Dun forget sms me hor if kopi section is on, by the way take care dun over work if not u sick canot attend the makan liao..:D
Big congrats to Bro necromancer2 kena 4D & Toto.. Awaiting for ur big makan..hehehehe Heng heng, soon soon,,huat aaarrrh :p

Aiya bopeh la, as the saying goes " na ren chen chye e ren seow chen " no work no money hor. No money how to cheong hehehe :D:p

Necromancer II
14-03-2008, 05:07 PM

What abt this coming sun afternoon ard 3pm kopi session? same plc as the last one...then i need to cfm how many ppl gg to the dinner then i book it..sms me if u guys can make it.:D

Necromancer II
14-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi to all bros here,

Yoz.... Bro Deadly_snake, thanks for your interest in my barangs. May i know what kinda barangs you prefer or for what usage ? I will try to find for you. I only take the best. So i need time to source for you guys.:cool:

Uppercut
14-03-2008, 07:20 PM
What abt this coming sun afternoon ard 3pm kopi session?then i need to cfm how many ppl then i book it..sms me if u guys can make it.wow, can i join in too? :p
May i know what kinda barangs you prefer or for what usage ? I will try to find for you. So i need time to source for you guys.nowadays so good got special service..so nice can dedicate search sia.i trust he will always find the best.

Camry69
15-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Any one going up to Hatyai next month, Planning to go there next month on 11-15 for " temple tour " ++ any bro joinning :p:D

naemlo
15-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Any one going up to Hatyai next month, Planning to go there next month on 11-15 for " temple tour " ++ any bro joinning :p:D

11-15 I thought songkran??? If next week I on u.

Camry69
15-03-2008, 04:53 AM

Aiya bro naemlo u forget liao, the last time I post going back for new year ma
:D:p

Mafan
15-03-2008, 05:05 AM

next week what date might be able to go :p

wanker10
15-03-2008, 08:18 AM
Bro Camry,

Hey Bro,

Thanks for the points over the other thread. Hope to see you.

Cheers!:D

wanker10
15-03-2008, 08:21 AM
What abt this coming sun afternoon ard 3pm kopi session? same plc as the last one...then i need to cfm how many ppl gg to the dinner then i book it..sms me if u guys can make it.:D

Hey Bro,

This Sun afternoon where huh? Will be able to join you guys but a bit late hor cos got to go & pray ancestor. Qing Ming coming u know & my parents very kiasu one must go a few weeks in advance.:D

Cheers!

naemlo
15-03-2008, 11:26 AM
next week what date might be able to go :p

Mon to Thur loh. Ai mai? Or Tue to Fri.. Up to u.

Camry69
15-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Hey Bro,

This Sun afternoon where huh? Will be able to join you guys but a bit late hor cos got to go & pray ancestor. Qing Ming coming u know & my parents very kiasu one must go a few weeks in advance.:D

Cheers!

Hey bro wanker10, late never mind as long as u come then the last round of coffee on u hor.:D:p

Bronco
15-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Hey Bro,

Thanks for the points over the other thread. Hope to see you.

Bro, dun mentioned:p..hope to see u too tis coming sunday kopi sexsion...:D

Necromancer II
15-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Bro wanker10 is allegry to coffee,tea or any other soft drinks...his doctor says he can only drink beer...:cool: even his car also pump alcohol not petrol..:D:D:D

Bronco
15-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Bro wanker10 is allegry to coffee,tea or any other soft drinks...his doctor says he can only drink beer...:cool: even his car also pump alcohol not petrol..

Bro nec2, In tis case then we have happy hour lor instead kopi sexsion...:D:D:D

Camry69
15-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Bro nec2, In tis case then we have happy hour lor instead kopi sexsion...

wow bro Bronco happy hour :rolleyes: but I allegry to beer la maybe a bottle of brandy should be ok. hehehe :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Got to know of a great website for amulets myamulet.com at local thai temple prices......beats those letting go in yahoo & Ebay hands down......onli the shipping costs abit expensive :)

Mafan
16-03-2008, 05:27 AM

sound good pm u :p

Mafan
16-03-2008, 05:59 AM

One dead, 13 injured in bomb blast in Thai south
Posted: 16 March 2008 0113 hrs

Channelnewsasia.com (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/335222/1/.html)

PATTANI, Thailand - A powerful car bomb exploded at a hotel car park Saturday, killing at least one person and injuring 13 others in Thailand's restive Muslim-majority south, an army spokesman and hospital official said.

The bomb went off in the evening at the car park adjacent to CS Pattani Hotel in Pattani, one of three insurgency-torn provinces bordering Malaysia.

Pornjit Prapinvanich, director of Pattani hospital, told the Nation TV channel that one person was killed and 13 others were wounded. Of the 13, 10 patients were already discharged, Pornjit said.

Army Colonel Acra Tiproch told AFP earlier that one man was killed and 10 others were injured. He did not give further details.

Thai News Agency said the victim was a hotel security guard and at least 15 people were injured in the car bomb attack.

A witness told AFP that many glass windows at the hotel were shattered. The hotel is one of a few luxury inns in the restive south and is frequently used by government officials.

Earlier, a man was killed when explosives inside his car went off in Yala, police said, adding the victim might be a militant who was about to carry out attacks.

His body was found near the burned vehicle in Yala, another insurgency-torn southern province bordering Malaysia, police said.

More than 2,900 people have been killed since separatist violence erupted in the south in early 2004.

The region was once an autonomous Malay sultanate, but was annexed by Buddhist Thailand a century ago.

- AFP /ls

still want to go ??? u ok sms me ba.

ah rat
16-03-2008, 07:45 AM

Bro naemlo and Mafan,
Danger! re-schedule ur trip to thailand :D

yunao
16-03-2008, 12:13 PM

One dead, 13 injured in bomb blast in Thai south
Posted: 16 March 2008 0113 hrs

Can i join? :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Hi bros, me will be going to Nakorn Si Thammarat next week for R&R + Temple trips......it seems this place got many wats, besides the famous Wat Mahathat, what temples are worth a visit? Also does HDY got any famous wat?

naemlo
16-03-2008, 02:28 PM

Bro naemlo and Mafan,
Danger! re-schedule ur trip to thailand :D

1 person eat how much, live how long is fate. In hokkien, "see break liao". But we can avoid Pattani, just visit some wat in hatyai.

Can i join? :p

Of cos u can, but can u go??:rolleyes:

Sony PS2
16-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Got to know of a great website for amulets myamulet.com at local thai temple prices......beats those letting go in yahoo & Ebay hands down......onli the shipping costs abit expensive :)

Bro, seems like you quite familiar in this amulets. Can you roughly advise me, what type of amulets generally, to protect, as in "do things in a soon soon manner"??

So where do I get them? Thru temples or those selling in fu lo shou?

yunao
16-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Of cos u can, but can u go??:rolleyes:

Tue to fri can.. coz 170308/mon got exam.
if u all planning to go on mon - thur
Then i join for the next incoming trip.

So how's the medieval total war game??

naemlo
16-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Tue to fri can.. coz 170308/mon got exam.
if u all planning to go on mon - thur
Then i join for the next incoming trip.

Will contact u on this if going.

So how's the medieval total war game??

No disk space... :D

Camry69
16-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Bro, seems like you quite familiar in this amulets. Can you roughly advise me, what type of amulets generally, to protect, as in "do things in a soon soon manner"??

Bro Sony, Can get fm Archan naemlo la he hv lot to chow, if you stroll way back you can see his web on Amulets.;)

naemlo
16-03-2008, 10:44 PM

Bro Sony, Can get fm Archan naemlo la he hv lot to chow, if you stroll way back you can see his web on Amulets.;)

Camry69 thanks for promoting. :D

Necromancer II
17-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Lastest barangs available.

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Overall metta and wealth/luck.)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, it boosts up your businese with fast effect.)

3) Archan Kom from cambodia '3inches long snake skin takrut' ( To gain luck in gambling.):cool:

Alex Tan
17-03-2008, 12:45 AM
AlexTan_01 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/AlexTan_01/)
new in this section:Djuz wanna share my collection n get some comment.
thabks to all bro:o

Necromancer II
17-03-2008, 01:01 AM

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Overall metta and wealth/luck.):)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, it boosts up your businese with fast effect.);)

3) Archan Kom from cambodia 'A 3inches long snake skin takrut' (To gain luck in gambling.):cool:

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your name and contact. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation.

wanker10
17-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Bro nec2, In tis case then we have happy hour lor instead kopi sexsion...:D:D:D

Hi Bros,

Nice to meet all of you yesterday. Enjoy the meet up very much. Yah, we should hold the session over "happy hour" lah. So the next one will be beer session ok? Oops.. Sorry Bro Camry69, it will be brandy for you.

Bronco
17-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi Bros,

Nice to meet all of you yesterday. Enjoy the meet up very much. Yah, we should hold the session over "happy hour" lah. So the next one will be beer session ok? Oops.. Sorry Bro Camry69, it will be brandy for you.

Bro Wanker 10, nice to meet u too and bro uppercut...no problem next sexsion will be "happy Hour" . U choose the place and time lor!! Hope to see u all again...heng heng..huat aarrrhh...:D:D:D

Bronco
17-03-2008, 10:42 AM
AlexTan_01 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/AlexTan_01/)
new in this section:Djuz wanna share my collection n get some comment.
thabks to all bro:o

Bro Alex, all ur collection swee mak mak, thanks for sharing..:D

Uppercut
17-03-2008, 10:50 AM
Bro Wanker 10, nice to meet u too and bro uppercut...i also had a nice gathering with all of the bros attended..all are very refine personals n knowledgeable in stuffs...hope to c u all again in near outing...:)

Camry69
17-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi Bros,

Hey nice meeting you n bro upper cut too. ya hor next round will be after our month end dinner with bro necII. :D:p

wanker10
17-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Hey nice meeting you n bro upper cut too. ya hor next round will be after our month end dinner with bro necII. :D:p

Wah lau eh... too long liao lah. Thirsty thirsty.:D

Camry69
17-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Wah lau eh... too long liao lah. Thirsty thirsty.:D

Aiya Bro wanker bobian la hv to work as you know my time is very irrregular need to plan 1st. :rolleyes: maybe u can drink on my behalf hehehe:D

Bronco
17-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Bro camry , today so early u log in oridi..so free meh tot u so busy work no day and no nite leh..hahahahha..:p
Just back home tis afternoon meet up bro Nec doing the casing for my barang in FLS and have chicken rice for lunch plus lim kopi too.:D

Camry69
18-03-2008, 01:37 AM
Bro camry , today so early u log in oridi..so free meh tot u so busy work no day and no nite leh..hahahahha..:p
Just back home tis afternoon meet up bro Nec doing the casing for my barang in FLS and have chicken rice for lunch plus lim kopi too.:D

wow never call me:mad:or else will take half day off to join u all. Your chicken rice chicken got wear shoe or not. hehehe :D I thought u go for ma_sa_chi.

Necromancer II
18-03-2008, 02:39 AM

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Overall metta and wealth/luck.)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, it boosts up your businese with fast effect.)

3) Archan Kom from cambodia '3inches long snake skin takrut' ( To gain luck in gambling.):cool:

3) Archan Kom from cambodia '3inches long snake skin takrut' ( To gain luck in gambling.) Rented out.

Necromancer II
18-03-2008, 02:57 AM

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you... MUCH !)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, significant Development of your chance and fortune, if you have a trade your sales will increase quickly.)

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your name and contact. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation. Thanks.

Camry69
18-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Yoi Bro NecII, your barang give a good work again, last night my supplier bring us to a KTV, at first don't want to go cause no$$ n also tired but he insist as I give quite a good order to him n he give me n my college a treat. I hv a PRC sitting with me but never leave me alone the only time she went to another room is abt 30 min and she back sitting with me the whole night. I even get to.... u know what. hehehe :D only went back early am then to work. :p

Necromancer II
19-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Yoi Bro NecII, your barang give a good work again, last night my supplier bring us to a KTV, at first don't want to go cause no$$ n also tired but he insist as I give quite a good order to him n he give me n my college a treat. I hv a PRC sitting with me but never leave me alone the only time she went to another room is abt 30 min and she back sitting with me the whole night. I even get to.... u know what. hehehe :D only went back early am then to work. :p

Hahaha....such tedious task you got there bro, it must be hard on you..Day pump night pump..it is more efficency than slimming pills, i guess..hahaha...:D

Necromancer II
19-03-2008, 02:08 PM
bro Necromancer II, you got AC Air's barang? Just got to know him when saw youtube......POWER!!!

Oh is it ? I not quite sure cos i never deal with him/her. So i dont really know how powerful his/her barangs is. Or maybe do you mind feed me with more details on his/her of barangs? Thanks in advance ! :)

Camry69
19-03-2008, 03:32 PM
I also just got to know of him from a youtube video......share with you

YouTube - AC Niaeh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-h7lx_j7E&feature=related)

Wow bro SUCHINDA, what was that they are burning U talking abt AC AIR but the YouTube is AC Niaeh lei r the two related. :rolleyes:

LoveThai
19-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Yoi Bro NecII, your barang give a good work again, last night my supplier bring us to a KTV, at first don't want to go cause no$$ n also tired but he insist as I give quite a good order to him n he give me n my college a treat.

Woo, That cool bro. just curious what barang is that? I recently rented a amulet from Necromancer II. and i must say the effect is as far so good. :D

Camry69
19-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Woo, That cool bro. just curious what barang is that? I recently rented a amulet from Necromancer II. and i must say the effect is as far so good. :D

Woe Bro LoveThai curious abt my barang tell u next week when we meet hor hehehe :p

LoveThai
19-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Woe Bro LoveThai curious abt my barang tell u next week when we meet hor hehehe :p

sure sure :D

darkafac
19-03-2008, 05:52 PM
not sure whether u guys will be interested in my story regarding Master Chew Hon Chin tt i mention previously tt my mum is hiring him to check out our fengshui for our home..

not sure if is coincident or maybe its the fengshui thing working.. my mum struck the starter on both saturday and sunday.. LOL! 1034 (sat.. this is my hse unit) & 3031 (sun)

maybe its too early to say.. hope i can struck and win abit also :D

but anyway his service quite good la.. my mum use the "auntie tactic" and ask got discount or not then say recently hand tight not enough money to pay at one go.. the master then offer to let my mum pay by installments.. HAHA!!

okok.. think i stop at here.. if not get zap by ppl saying i am helping him to advertise.. btw, i haven even see him face to face.. all the above are told by my mum.. jus giving my "FR" here for bros which are considering to hire for his service.. haha :)

Shivas
19-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Wow bro SUCHINDA, what was that they are burning U talking abt AC AIR but the YouTube is AC Niaeh lei r the two related. :rolleyes:

They are burning a dead baby to extract oil. This oil will make girl like the man. This is called 养鬼子.

Bodhisattva
19-03-2008, 08:16 PM

Wah so steady ar :D Work OT big time hor ??? But this type of OT i think you won't mind right? :D

Camry69
20-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Wah so steady ar :D Work OT big time hor ??? But this type of OT i think you won't mind right? :D

Hi bro Bodhisattva how r u now hear u not feeling well last sun so never meet up. By the way ya lo his type of OT sure don't mind must cheong to the fullest or else life so meaningess. hahaha. so r u meeting us next week I think alot of bro will be there.

naemlo
20-03-2008, 05:12 PM
They are burning a dead baby to extract oil. This oil will make girl like the man. This is called 养鬼子.

it is not 养鬼子

Bodhisattva
20-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi bro Bodhisattva how r u now hear u not feeling well last sun so never meet up. By the way ya lo his type of OT sure don't mind must cheong to the fullest or else life so meaningess. hahaha. so r u meeting us next week I think alot of bro will be there.

This coming meet up is at the river view hotel for dinner? i m free that day. any OT after that bo?

Camry69
20-03-2008, 09:14 PM
This coming meet up is at the river view hotel for dinner? i m free that day. any OT after that bo?

Bro any other OT hehehe than got to ask all the bro.:D:D

Necromancer II
20-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I also just got to know of him from a youtube video......share with you

YouTube - AC Niaeh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-h7lx_j7E&feature=related)

Thanks bro for sharing. Cool vid indeed.;)

naemlo
20-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Lai lai lai, I have a lot of pm asking me about barang. One of the common question, "is it bad to wear/own barang??" Open discussion, state your views. :rolleyes:

Necromancer II
20-03-2008, 11:01 PM

As for any OT we will discuss it during makan. Any suggestion ? Gotto compromise a place to fit all bros also.;)

Camry69
20-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Lai lai lai, I have a lot of pm asking me about barang. One of the common question, "is it bad to wear/own barang??" Open discussion, state your views. :rolleyes:

Bro naemlo well I don't find any thing wrong to own or wear barang as long as we don't commit the ( PU TOU, PU CHANG, PU SAI, PU HAI, PU ZENG ) :p:D

naemlo
20-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Bro naemlo well I don't find any thing wrong to own or wear barang as long as we don't commit the ( PU TOU, PU CHANG, PU SAI, PU HAI, PU ZENG ) :p:D

Thanks for your view. Open discussion. :D

Bodhisattva
21-03-2008, 12:02 AM

Wearing an amulet like lp thuat, jtk but everyday steal and cheat and harm others, good or bad?

Wear barang but everyday helping those in need, don't steal don't cheat and do good deeds, good or bad? Its not with the barangs that is good or bad. Barangs are to offer additional aid or help or give a push to those who need it. How one behave, be it wearing amulets, barangs or not wearing anything, is the core issue.

naemlo
21-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Wear barang but everyday helping those in need, don't steal don't cheat and do good deeds, good or bad? Its not with the barangs that is good or bad. Barangs are to offer additional aid or help or give a push to those who need it. How one behave, be it wearing amulets, barangs or not wearing anything, is the core issue.

Another view.... :D

thaidisco_lover
21-03-2008, 03:44 AM
Thanks to Bro Necromancer II for meeting up and showing me his collections as well as introducing me a couple of his barangs.;)

Looking forward to learn more about barangs,amulets and stuff again. :p

cheapskate
21-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi bros dun mind count in for next gathering, xiaodi is amulet player too, nice to see got like-minded bros here. Cheers! :)

marlbor0.lights
21-03-2008, 07:57 PM

It is extracting the Corpse oil... to make love potion :rolleyes: