PDA

View Full Version : Caution on Richard Lim

skdanny12
05-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Hello all brother, just wish you guys caution on this fucking idiot guy called Richard Lim. This idiot is trying take advantage by selling a service. He claim will offer a quality girl (3 some action)by sending photo and all perfect arrangement . But he will ask for advance payment as he mention everything will be only confirm after payment due to his girl is FL parttime , new to take leave and bla bla bla... I have been cheated SGD 1000 and get nothing at all. This guy even will please you until last day with email and nice SMS. But on the appointment date, no reply , no answer and seem like disappear in this world.

I was recommend by a brother ( good point score ) on this guy . I do not want to expose the person incharge name yet as he promise will help me get back the fund. But unfortunately , nothing is moving at all. My money seem like 'cooler than water'. I hope he will help me get back the money as I do not hope to expose his name into this forum.

Please be caution and may be I'm real stupid so that I get cheated. But everyone of us in this forum is seek for happiness, I really can't imagine someone try to take advantage from our interest .

Anyone if know Richard Lim, please provide me his details as I want to seek for alternative way to find this guy now.

iScrew
05-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Bro, feel for you, hope you get back the money, or get back vengeance!

People who cheat bro money here more jialat than cheating old people money, knn. Come to think of it, I think almost all cheongster kena cheated before so ya take it in your stride ba:confused:

wanderer23
05-02-2013, 11:14 AM
I was recommend by a brother ( good point score ) on this guy . I do not want to expose the person incharge name yet as he promise will help me get back the fund.

For all you know they could be the same person just out to scam you. That's why I will never pay any cent upfront to anyone online especially for this kind of sex deals.

Insist on C.O.D to protect yourself no matter how good the offer is this is my advice to all bros here in the forum.

Luckyboyz
05-02-2013, 12:00 PM
This is Basically Ignorance

lestat15
05-02-2013, 03:24 PM
1,000 deposit?! :eek:

andyang1970
05-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Bro, he might use multiple names....
Thanks for sharing though. And I wish you get your money back. All we want is fair deal.

LustyAffair
05-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Bro, feel for you, hope you get back the money, or get back vengeance!

People who cheat bro money here more jialat than cheating old people money, knn. Come to think of it, I think almost all cheongster kena cheated before so ya take it in your stride ba:confused:

Hahaha indeed kinda true that we learned fron the experience being cheated before coz we are naive but now C.O.D bro and that's the safest...

adonis
08-03-2013, 11:57 AM
skdanny12 may be the guy who introed u to Richard Lim n said he'll help u get your money back is none other than Richard Lim himself!

sam30sg
08-03-2013, 03:44 PM
IS sorry to know what happen, you can actually can say bye bye to your 1k. Rule no 1 of the game here never ever make advance payment.

89kristy89
08-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Hello all brother, just wish you guys caution on this fucking idiot guy called Richard Lim. This idiot is trying take advantage by selling a service. He claim will offer a quality girl (3 some action)by sending photo and all perfect arrangement . But he will ask for advance payment as he mention everything will be only confirm after payment due to his girl is FL parttime , new to take leave and bla bla bla... I have been cheated SGD 1000 and get nothing at all. This guy even will please you until last day with email and nice SMS. But on the appointment date, no reply , no answer and seem like disappear in this world.

I was recommend by a brother ( good point score ) on this guy . I do not want to expose the person incharge name yet as he promise will help me get back the fund. But unfortunately , nothing is moving at all. My money seem like 'cooler than water'. I hope he will help me get back the money as I do not hope to expose his name into this forum.

Please be caution and may be I'm real stupid so that I get cheated. But everyone of us in this forum is seek for happiness, I really can't imagine someone try to take advantage from our interest .

Anyone if know Richard Lim, please provide me his details as I want to seek for alternative way to find this guy now.

Oh,my god.

Luckyboyz
08-03-2013, 05:09 PM

Stupid is the only word I can think of

timeonmyhands
12-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Thats a real scum who did this. I mean it maybe ignorance or being naive to trust but if not for the FR working with a element of honour or trust, may as well all stay at home and p c c. IMHO of course

12-03-2013, 08:21 PM
thanks for the warning