PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Havanna Slicks
24-03-2018, 04:04 PM
How much is Miss Chang?

Perhaps it be better for u to contact her directly, not sure if it’s ok to post prices here...

raygoat
26-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Hi all , I notice the rates of visiting doms like Nikki Madison KVK Phoenix Eva all seems to be on the high side of 600 -900 per hour. I wonder is it just me or most can't afford. Previously during sayako time it's at 400 per hour and sometimes the session goes into the 2 hr but they never charge extra. Problem is with the high charge still they seems quite fully book Every time they come. I wonder if they allow us to bargain a bit as the price they set is really out of reach for me. Phoenix seems never put her rates on the ad but wonder if she is flexible with the tribute. Anybody that engage her service before can share how I go about It regarding the tribute. If it is not so nice to post here maybe can pm me . Thanks

Havanna Slicks
26-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Hi all , I notice the rates of visiting doms like Nikki Madison KVK Phoenix Eva all seems to be on the high side of 600 -900 per hour. I wonder is it just me or most can't afford. Previously during sayako time it's at 400 per hour and sometimes the session goes into the 2 hr but they never charge extra. Problem is with the high charge still they seems quite fully book Every time they come. I wonder if they allow us to bargain a bit as the price they set is really out of reach for me. Phoenix seems never put her rates on the ad but wonder if she is flexible with the tribute. Anybody that engage her service before can share how I go about It regarding the tribute. If it is not so nice to post here maybe can pm me . Thanks

i tried bargaining with madison den tio blocked, u can try with the other dommes but be prepared they will juz block or blacklist u...
seems like this is the market rate now, so gotta save up normal days
eat grass and drink tap water... :cool:

exo777
26-03-2018, 05:44 PM
with the departure of an er, are there any prc gems out there?

not necessarily a real domme or anywhere close, but somebody who can tease and deny sm-style (like an-er, even if not as good).

tried https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=674169&highlight=sm but photo minus alot of points and sm is quite cmi.. just a regular fl..

Havanna Slicks
26-03-2018, 05:51 PM
with the departure of an er, are there any prc gems out there?

not necessarily a real domme or anywhere close, but somebody who can tease and deny sm-style (like an-er, even if not as good).

tried https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=674169&highlight=sm but photo minus alot of points and sm is quite cmi.. just a regular fl..

wad abt snow? so far only an er and snow r the ones tried and tested...
personally i have not tried both, i tried mingyue which is not bad,
u can refer to my previous FR to see if her style suits u... ;)

Kofrules
27-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Anyone know where to find mistress chang advertisement ad? I am interested in military style femdom session, was wondering if anyone can recommend good local sg mistress for that?

Havanna Slicks
28-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Anyone know where to find mistress chang advertisement ad? I am interested in military style femdom session, was wondering if anyone can recommend good local sg mistress for that?

cant post links now but ms chang will post when she hosts, u can search
backpage under title 'flirting with trouble'...
she is quite busy so doubt she will do outcall, juz have to beo when she hosts
then faster book, i only got her on 2nd try, 1st time she hosted it was full when
i tried to book...

Havanna Slicks
28-03-2018, 12:43 PM
looking for the legendary Mistress Luna, heard she's back but tried emailing
her no reply, possible she only entertain regulars or bros she met be4...
any bros her regular or still in contact with her can hook me up? ;)

on a sidenote running out of dommes to play, for locals i left with candy
and vanessa both dont do weekends so i can only wait for their hosting days,
which is quite diff but i'll try... any other suggestions for me?
oh ya still got belle, she dont do weekends as well and i missed her last
hosting day, so gotta wait for next one...

Ahyeetan
28-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Any contact please provide.

Kofrules
28-03-2018, 01:29 PM
cant post links now but ms chang will post when she hosts, u can search
backpage under title 'flirting with trouble'...
she is quite busy so doubt she will do outcall, juz have to beo when she hosts
then faster book, i only got her on 2nd try, 1st time she hosted it was full when
i tried to book...

Cant find mistress chang ad for now. You have good sg mistress to recommemd for military style session?

Kofrules
28-03-2018, 01:36 PM

Any other local sg mistress good for military style sessions?

Havanna Slicks
28-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Cant find mistress chang ad for now. You have good sg mistress to recommemd for military style session?

so far i only know ms chang, her link is down for the moment,
have to wait for her near hosting date then she will post... ;)

sequence79
28-03-2018, 02:30 PM

locals got candy, yura, roze, belle, casey, estella, lindsey (on study leave)

Havanna Slicks
28-03-2018, 03:31 PM

tks for the recommendations... ;)

Havanna Slicks
28-03-2018, 09:32 PM
candy+roze+vanessa, yura, belle, casey, estella, lindsey(away), eden, lain, lucelle+chang, yuki, caittrin

corrected entire list. "+" to indicate those who can do double/triple.

casey i tried to email also no reply, any bros got anyway of contacting her?
wechat or number or something?

sequence79
29-03-2018, 07:44 AM
candy+roze+vanessa, yura, belle, casey, estella, lindsey(away), eden, lain, lucelle+chang, yuki, caittrin

thanks bro. this is a good listing. was thinking of including their age range or style but too lazy. :)

notanexpert
29-03-2018, 07:53 AM
i tried bargaining with madison den tio blocked, u can try with the other dommes but be prepared they will juz block or blacklist u...
seems like this is the market rate now, so gotta save up normal days
eat grass and drink tap water... :cool:

No point bargaining with the foreign dommes I guess. They're not really short of customers (having clients internationally) so they have the upper hand.

Rfootdude
29-03-2018, 10:01 AM
casey i tried to email also no reply, any bros got anyway of contacting her?
wechat or number or something?

Hi Bros is Casey new or is she the domme who advertises/used to advertise as Cassie on cracker?

Havanna Slicks
29-03-2018, 10:50 AM
No point bargaining with the foreign dommes I guess. They're not really short of customers (having clients internationally) so they have the upper hand.

yes gss i was green and naive, nw i learnt my lesson... ;)

Havanna Slicks
29-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Hi Bros is Casey new or is she the domme who advertises/used to advertise as Cassie on cracker?

ya they r the same person, juz different spelling... :cool:

silverug
29-03-2018, 10:58 PM

Recently saw ads on bp for jamie, roxy ....

otherOne
30-03-2018, 03:52 PM

Wow, even sex workers take breaks from their jobs to study. What a world we live in lol.

Rfootdude
30-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Wow, even sex workers take breaks from their jobs to study. What a world we live in lol.

Don't think it is fair to paint pro dommes as sex workers given that there is no sex involved (bros pls pm me if you know otherwise hahaha)

Havanna Slicks
30-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Don't think it is fair to paint pro dommes as sex workers given that there is no sex involved (bros pls pm me if you know otherwise hahaha)

most prc dommes provide sex as well, juz that might not be in the same session as SM...
or possible with top up, that will be up to individual dommes...
locals shld be no sex, not even nudity for most... ;)
most foreigners r slightly more open abt nudity but most no sex as well...

otherOne
30-03-2018, 11:47 PM

I think most of them are just trying to exploit Singaporean subs, who might actually pay more just because these women are ang moh. I wouldn't patronize them though, so as to not 'spoil market'.

otherOne
31-03-2018, 03:04 PM

Nah, wasn't trying to paint them as anything or insult them as any way. In fact I wouldn't use 'sex worker' as a derogatory term. I just used that because they mostly cater to sexual fetishes or fantasies.

Rfootdude
31-03-2018, 05:06 PM
some are worth it due to ghe extensive equipment and skills they have. some are not.
400/h, 700/2h seems to be the going rate for them but i agree only half are worth it

Sounds like you've seen a few. How would you say they compare to our local dommes?

silverug
31-03-2018, 09:07 PM
any links?

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/guess-whos-home-darling/9766772
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/head-down-ass-up-ill-whip-your-ass-into-a-pulp-24f-caner-singapore/9867787

silverug
31-03-2018, 09:17 PM
I think most of them are just trying to exploit Singaporean subs, who might actually pay more just because these women are ang moh. I wouldn't patronize them though, so as to not 'spoil market'.

I think theit charges are same everywhere they visit...and most of them even socialize together. Anyway some really tall and pretty with experience as well.... however if someone just into foot fetish for example...then paying those kind of rates are excessive. Perhaps those seeking heavy role play or some niche skillset would be okay.

Havanna Slicks
31-03-2018, 11:27 PM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/guess-whos-home-darling/9766772
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/head-down-ass-up-ill-whip-your-ass-into-a-pulp-24f-caner-singapore/9867787

bro u tried be4? jamie king sounds interesting, roxy sounds like juz caning niah and nothing else...

friskyero
01-04-2018, 04:29 AM
Nah, wasn't trying to paint them as anything or insult them as any way. In fact I wouldn't use 'sex worker' as a derogatory term. I just used that because they mostly cater to sexual fetishes or fantasies.

In other countries, I met some Mistresses that openly call themselves that even though they are not prostitute

silverug
01-04-2018, 07:46 PM
bro u tried be4? jamie king sounds interesting, roxy sounds like juz caning niah and nothing else...

Roxy used to provide more than caning when she just started before MIA ... Jamie, I've never tried...but I believed some other bros left a review for her before...

notanexpert
01-04-2018, 08:52 PM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/dominate-you-in-all-aspects-call-me-mistress-maya/9880687

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/your-queen-just-arrived/9880442

Two new ads. Anyone tried them before?

Havanna Slicks
01-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Roxy used to provide more than caning when she just started before MIA ... Jamie, I've never tried...but I believed some other bros left a review for her before...

oic nice, sent Jamie email, wait c got reply boh... ;)

Havanna Slicks
01-04-2018, 09:36 PM
following part 15 of my encounter with Ms Chang, comes part 16 of my meeting with Mistress EstellaD aka Goddess E...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress EstellaD in anyway...

been trying to book her for quite some time already but cant match timing also, but here we are so...
met her yesterday afternoon in a quiet part of town, mistress was early, 5mins before appt time she msg me, i arrived,
do the necessary and give me the room number asap, i replied ok, give me one min... chop chop curry pok, faster check in, asked for bigger room
recept gave me a triple room, 1 double bed and 1 single bed, told me try not to use the single bed, not sure y mayb haunted or wad lol, nvm dun bother,
passed lobby, caught a lady in a corner, shld be her, getting excited already, msg her room number and headed up to room...
ding dong, open the door, OMFG she is so chio, easily one of the most chio local mistress if not the prettiest...
i'm sure those who have met her (which quite alot have) will agree with me... some feedback i got from bros, some says lindsey prettier, some say
estella prettier, wadever it is, both of them cfm in top 3, it c in what order niah... even though i'm too old to be her bf, i still envy him if she has
one, i'm quite sure there's a long queue of suitors gg after her...

closed the door behind me, mistress was standing there staring at me with a half smile, i said erm, hi mistress, no reply, stare until abit paiseh so i looked at her
cleavage, she was wearing a red flowy wrap around dress and killer heels, dressed to kill yes thats the term, i looked up again still staring, then she walked to the
bed and laid down her stuffs, 'good afternoon' she said, oh silly me so she was waiting for me to greet her, 'good afternoon mistress', i started to take off my clothes,
'did i say u can strip?', oh faster wear back, ask me to kiss her feet first, then heels, she seems pleased, 'ok nw strip', faster stripped, wanted to pass her tribute
but she said 'no no no, not so easy, u think so easy?' hahaha, ok lo, dun wan i put back into my pocket and headed for the shower, halfway thru, i heard her say
'how long r u gg to take? i'm waiting...', i replied 'ok very fast, almost done' few seconds lata, 'somebody say very fast, y still not done' bam she tried
to push the shower door, after what happened during June and Nikki's session, now i always lock my bathroom door to prevent sneak attack, aha countered her sneak attack,
1 pt for me, i opened the door, she stood there with a towel in hand, wah i tot mistress got so good service, FL also dun hold towel for u, i said almost done liao,
she ask me to get out, faster dry myself even though still got some soap on my legs, she started laughing 'do u know what is this?', ya i know that's actually the floor mat,
got out of the shower, wanted to pee but she stood there looking at me, abit stressed and paiseh nothing come out, ok nvm mayb lata, so i started the session wif my
bladder almost full...

kneel down on the floor, started briefing, asked me which mistresses i met before etc, safe word of the day was the name of the hotel, my head was level and in full view
of her ZG, 'hello' hard to concentrate with such a magnificient view, she stood up and came very close to me, so my face was level with her crotch, i could almost kiss her there,
my hands start wander, 'eh eh eh, look where ur hands r' oops mistress too smart for that... she showed me a black paddle with the words slave in red across it, 'do u know what is this?'
she asked, i nodded my head, ask me to open my legs, piak piak, 2 paddles to the balls, i squirmed abit, 'oh is that painful?' i said still ok, mmm... ask me to bend over for ass checking,
'ass got wash clean clean?' she asked, i tot y must wash clean clean, den she c i puzzled, so she said she didnt wan to waste time on enema, wah heng ah, yura did it to me once and
i didnt really like it... seemingly pleased with the ass inspection, she said my ass is seasoned, not sure what she meant, i tot she meant my ass is old or wad, den she said u met so
many mistress before, ur ass should be well abused already, oic sodesneh thats wad she meant... strapped a vibrator to my butt, didnt on it though, den ask me to stand up,
used the ropes to tie my dick and balls together, 'c so small, cant even tie properly' and slinged in under her heels and she sat down on the bed, by now i was getting hard,
she noticed it and said 'y r u getting hard? btw u hard or soft also the same size' wah lau dats below the belt, she then asked me for my age and told me to do jumping jacks,
wah my age so high have to do many but lucky in between she got check on my dick to make sure he's ok, her soft carasses were so comforting, as i jumped, the ropes will tug at my privates
so i try not to jump too high, plus abit urgent liao, lata all my pee squirt out sure kana punishment... mistress will say, 'higher, louder i cant hear u' somemore each jump have to say,
'one, mistress estella, two mistress estella' think she will make a good drill instructor like chang, for bro Kofrules looking for military style, u can check out this mistress...
in between she will on and off the vibrator using her remote but the remote got no light so sometimes she will forget whether it's on or off, she seems amused and keep trying to control
her laughter, guess us slaves r just toys for her amusement, finally done, panting, phew, ask me to put the tribute in my mouth and squat down, i had opted for session in lingerie
but she say not so easy to c her in lingerie, have to work for it den she on the vibrator to a very strong continuous mode, for a moment i tot i LS or what, the tributes fell out of
my mouth, reached behind and looked around, den i realised it was the vibrator, wah lucky else LS in front of mistress very paiseh... took the tribute and put back into my mouth,
mistress told me to do squats, every squat she will spank once using the paddle and take out one pc of tribute from my mouth while i cannot drop the rest, i felt like a male stripper,
juz that strippers get tips, i get my money taken from me lol, quite stressed also scared the vibrator drop, so many things to balance is quite a feat in itself, once done i juz
collaspe on the floor trying to catch my breath, old uncle me do this exercise in one day is more than what i do in one whole year, the only exercise i do is on the bed with FLs keke...
if mistress were a sergeant or officer, think the whole company all very fit, got extra motivation to work it out, now that i think back, y do i have this uncanny feeling she read
my FR on Ms Chang, mmm...

after completing her requests and working for it, she stood up and removed her red dress to reveal my present, wow forgot abt my aching muscles and tiredness liao, it was all
worth it, she was wearing the luxury exotic sm leather lingerie which is the latest post if u search for her tumblr, think it's Honey Birdies or something, very hot, very sexy, bra,
garters, thongs, hoisery the works, gawd her figure is good, can c she got workout, and that ass, i could look at it for the whole day... i stood there motionless, dumbstruck, loss for
words... she sat down on the bed and asked me to make her a cup of tea, i filled up the water and set it to boil, while waiting for the water, asked me to remove her heels and kneel down
be her foot rest, should have offered her foot massage then i can molest her legs keke... water boiled liao, prepared tea, 'sugar for u mistress?', she shook her head and said
'thats the difference between urs and my figure' ya thats the result of being a couch potato, flabby stomach... she den asked me to bring it to her, as it was very hot, she put in
on the floor and asked me to help her blow, blow ah blow, some of my saliva went into the tea keke, 'is the tea ready for me?' she asked, 'yes mistress' i replied, she took one sip,
seemed pleased with the temp, then she asked 'r u thirsty?', i nodded my head, she took another mouth, this time holding it in, for a moment i tot she wana do mouth to mouth transfer,
so i stuck out my lips, machiam like wana smooch liddat,but what happened next i did not see it coming, she spitted the water from her mouth all over my face, most went into my nose,
only a few drops went into my mouth, so even though my whole face was wet, i was still thirsty... i was like wtf, felt cheated of my feelings and she was there laughing away...
nx ask me to open my mouth, she will drip slowly from hers, ah this time better, at least i get to drink some... then she asked me to clean up the mess with my mouth, i tot she wan
me to lick up all the tea from the floor, lucky she took the small towel i used juz now and threw it on the floor, i can choose to use my mouth or my hands, but if use hands will kana
spanking, so i used my mouth to move the towel and cleaned up the mess...

Havanna Slicks
01-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Part 2

next ask me to stand up, then she used her ropes to tie my legs together, another set tie my arms to my body, when she moved behind me, i used my free hands to tickle her,
mistake! she slapped my hands and my face, 'y u cant keep ur hands to yourself, wan to touch here touch there?!' she exclaimed, then she used another set to tie up my hands behind me,
wrong move, now cannot feely touchy liao, asked me to lie down on the floor, another diffcult move, clumsy me move here move there still cannot lie down, she gave me a hand by pushing
me down, lucky she held onto the ropes, else i fall flat liao... she lay me down slowly, looking into my eyes, i felt like in the movies where the male hero saves the damsel in distress,
there was a fleeting moment of euphoria, my heart was pounding, my ears were getting red... then mistress said, 'u're not even fit to be my dog, today u shall be worm'...
pui, she spitted some saliva onto my face, my head fell from the clouds to the ground back to reality, the floor was marble, with the aircon blowing, i was shivering abit cold,
plus urgent cold summore the pee feeling is stronger now, she touched me and said 'ok let's warm u up', she den walked to one end of the room and squat down with her back facing
me and said 'c my ass, u wana kiss it dun u?, i nodded and she said 'if u can crawl here, i will let u kiss it', wah mai tu liao faster worm and crawl and squirm my way, it must have
quite a while, but i wasnt making much progress, first my dick was in the way, so i cant squirm too hard else my dick rubbing on the floor abit pain, den body raw rubbing on the floor
also lagi, mistress was very amused and keep laughing, but she was nice, c me kelian so she took a few steps back, closer to me now, more motivation so i worked harder and harder,
closing in, wah shag, i stop to take rest, mistress said 'y my ass not enuf for u? dun wan to kiss already? dun wan i walk away liao oh', gathered wadever energy i had and give it
a last burst of fire, finally i reached her ass and landed my face and tongue on her ass... so smooth and so nice, i wished i could bury my head between her legs...
by now my bladder like wan to burst liao, plus the rubbing on the floor, ask for permission to use the toilet, she untied my hands only, arms and legs still tied, another difficult
feat, i gotta try to stand up, else by the time i worm to the toilet think all come out liao, so after stand up, gotta jump to the toilet like jiang shi, cannot jump too hard also,
later shake out the pee, so jump jump jump to the toilet, mistress was still laughing, think i really made her day, amused her to the max, my pee gushed out like water dam, she
was quite impressed and said 'didnt know such a small dick can contain so much pee' hehehe... released all my pee, so relieved asked me to jump back to the single bed, the double
bed was filled with her toys, she juz gave me a gentle push and i fell flat on the bed...

she sat on my stomach and came very close to me, playing with my hair and said 'did they tell u not to use this bed?' i nodded my head, 'then y didnt u tell me?' she said...
wah like dat she also know, she must be very regular at this hotel, but they only said try not to use, didnt say strictly cannot use keke... she den helped me put on 2 nipple
clamps, the kind clip on with a little bell at the end, so when ur nipples get hard or got movement the bell will sound... nx got this electro toy that looks like 2 mini pads put
together, she stuck it to my dick head, then the normal sized electro pads, got 4 in total, 2 to my inner thighs, the other 2, she was thinking of where to put, then i cheekily
said can put 1 on her legs den we can enjoy together, piak piak piak, many slaps to my face, 'very funny hor u, who is the slave here huh, huh, huh?' she den decided to put
2 at the area between the balls and my thighs, wah first time so many pads, c liao also stim, she connected to her control unit, say she juz bought niah, haven really played with it,
so take me as guinea pig, she on it, feels like many little ants nibbling at the dick head, quite shiok, never seen this before, after the session i asked her where to buy and she said
'do u seriously think i will tell u?' ok lo, dun tell nvm i go find myself lo... she turned around and sat on my face, wow smells heavenly, while trying to enjoy her facesitting,
she did another unexpected thing, she yanked off the nipple clamps and starting playing with my nipples, wah stim, i was oh and ah, trying to stop her but to no avail, all tied up,
she lifted up her butt and said 'r u trying to say something?' before i could speak she sat down again so i was mumbling into her panties, she lifted up again 'what was that?'
again before i could speak she sat down again... keep repeating the same thing, all the while i was like talking to her pussy keke... i was out of breath and panting, with all
my senses fully stimulated, i was in a daze, like cartoon got the stars circling around the head... nx she took a vibrator and put it at my dick head, wah very stim liao, almost
wan to shoot already, stop her in time, 'wan to cum already huh', i nodded, she off the electro and started to beat my dick and slap my balls, wah lu beat lu hard but lucky the cum
feeling went away... nx she changed the control module of the electro toy, she said i'm the 2nd one to try it, quite honored, quite apprehensive as well, not sure what she up to this
time, she on the module and walked away smiling, from her expression i was quite sure this one is gaolat one, she had a remote with her, she said 'r u ready for it?' wah tension build
up is unbearable, i nodded and the toy fired away, omfg, this one no shit if u have heart problems sure go into cardiac arrest, the feeling is akin to using pliers to grip ur dick
head and start yanking away, like in the movies where the police shoot the taser gun at people, zhng zhng zhng, whole body will shake, juz dat taser is on whichever part of the body
the police shoot at, this one is at the dick head, i wanted to scream but no sound came out, she off it and laughed evily, 'fun?' she asked, 'r u kidding me?' before i could react
she on again, wah lau i wished i could turn into Incredible Hulk, break loose the ropes and escaped thru the roof, but sadly none of that happened, i was still stuck there...
luckily mistress had mercy on me, she off it and seemed extremly pleased with her toy...

finale, she untied the ropes at my legs, moved my now numb hands to the front and massaged them for me, felt so warm and comforting mistress massage for me, though i couldnt feel
much in my hands, she untied my hands as well and i tried to touch her thighs, piak piak piak, raining slaps again, 'cannot let u loose huh?' she said, 'no no, i scared mistress fall
down so i help u balance' i replied, 'u dont think i duno wad u up to huh' gss not easy to outsmart mistress, if bf wan to steal eat also quite headache lol... though if have such a gf
most likely no need to steal eat liao... 'let's make love' she said, my eyes lighted up, 'really?' i tot i was dreaming... 'what do u think?' she said, omg wad a tease, make me happy
only, she strapped a vibrator to herself and lubed up my ass, i opened my legs get ready for her, den she laughed at me, 'such a slut, open legs so big, cant wait to be fucked?' ooops,
felt so shameful, duno wad to say, she started to grind away, feel so good, she got this tribal mohawk gag and she stuck it in my mouth, another vibrator at my dick, after awhile
changed to doggy style, she was sliding up and down my ass and i was moaning away, oh oh oh, felt so good... turned back to missionary, i decide to change my strategy, try to ask
politely, 'mistress can i touch u?' piak piak piak, slaps again, she said 'who said u can touch me? y u keep want to touch me? ok, where do you wan to touch?' i wanted to say boobs
but the words didnt come out of my mouth, duno if cannot wad will happen, so i said arms, ok so i was carassing her arms, feels so smooth, gawd had a good time too, i was touching
her arms but fantasizing that i'm touching her boobs keke... nx the return of the nipple clamps, this time round she tighten the screw so the clamps were gg hard at my nipples,
abit tight, i was squirming abit but still bearable, she secured a vibrator to my dick and continued with her grinding, what a wonderful sight, after awhile the clamps were starting
to bite, feeling unbearable i asked her if can remove, 'oh u wan to remove them?' she said, she did the same motion, yanked them both off, off liao nvm, she started playing with them
again, gawd 'oh painful huh? dun u wan me to play with them?' she said, i was like 'yes yes yes, no, no, no,' cant make up my mind wan yet dun wan, duno wad shld i say...
cannot tahan liao, asked for permission and shot my load, when she removed the vibrator, she was like 'wow', i tot wad happened, 'so big' i asked, den she said 'i dun think u will
ever hear a girl say wow so big in ur lifetime, it's so small lol' gawd another blow below the belt, the brainwashing and mindfucking is really amazing, even if u have a 9 inch dick,
u will think u have a small dick after a session with mistress...

Havanna Slicks
01-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Part 3

session end, help her washed her toys, packed them nicely and she went into toilet to wash up, i took the opportunity to smell her dress, mmm, smells nice, i used it to carass my face,
feels good, i heard the toilet flush, faster put back, act like nothing happen... i headed for my shower, halfway she getting inpatient again, faster finished up and came out, still got
some time, tcss, asked her abt the trio and she said the other 2 got some issues that's y delay, keep on coming soon but duno when will actually come... but till that day, all of us
will be waiting eagerly to serve them... she ordered grab and asked me to help her with luggage, it was quite light actually compared to Yuki's one, butler service, helped her carry
downstairs, open lift, inside the lift, halfway got one ang moh auntie came in and stood in front of her, i made small talk and said mistress look like air stewardess, piak one slap
across my face, the auntie in front turned around and gave a very scared look, door open she faster go out, scared incur mistress's wrath hehe... i told mistress i meant that statement
as a compliment in case she misunderstood, but she said she didnt think so, mayb she didnt like or what not sure, by end of the session u would have gotten used to her slaps, plus such a
pretty face, ever smiling makes u feel good even after she slap u... helped her open car door, load up luggage and close door, wave her goodbye and she didnt even look at me...
as still got some time left on the room, i went back r&r until time up den leave...

overall i would say it was a pretty intense and mindblowing experience, she msg me after that 'r u gg to come back for more abuse', a resounding 'yes definitely' from me... though
she mentioned next session will be higher level, not sure if i'm up to the mark, mistress is very creative in her play which so far i've yet to encounter, her fav part was the worm
while for me was the ants nibbling on the dick head, some bros have met her a few times which i believe might or might not have the same experience but the result is the same,
we're just that cheap and derive pleasure from being abused... until now as i'm typing, my ass is still sore, my arms and thighs still aching but mistress half smile keeps flashing
across my mind, juz cant forget it...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

friskyero
02-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Bro havanna nice review again. I think most local mistress also do military style cos you mentioned in ur past reviews also do the counting so its not something new to just ms chang and estella

friskyero
02-04-2018, 12:26 AM

edited the list

candy + roze + vanessa + lindsey(away)
yura, belle, casey, yuki
estella + 2 others for trio
lain + yui
eden + chelsea
roxy, jamiek
Lifestyle Dommes group 1: lucelle + chang + caittrin + hera
Lifestyle Dommes group 2: caittrin + boo + lemon + amber

Havanna Slicks
02-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Bro havanna nice review again. I think most local mistress also do military style cos you mentioned in ur past reviews also do the counting so its not something new to just ms chang and estella

tks for reading bro, yes true for counting...
wad i meant was the physical exercise which is similar to military style
i experienced during ms chang and estella's session... not juz the counting... ;)

Havanna Slicks
02-04-2018, 01:07 AM
edited the list

candy + roze + vanessa + lindsey(away)
yura, belle, casey, yuki
estella + 2 others for trio
lain + yui
eden + chelsea
roxy, jamiek
Lifestyle Dommes group 1: lucelle + chang + caittrin + hera
Lifestyle Dommes group 2: caittrin + boo + lemon + amber

Grp 2, caittrin and boo heard be4, lemon and amber where can find them?
u tried be4?

friskyero
02-04-2018, 02:07 AM
Grp 2, caittrin and boo heard be4, lemon and amber where can find them?
u tried be4?

You go see caittrin and boo tumblr can see the other both of them.
Lemon and boo dont do solo domme so must book them with caittrin
Amber is not new she been around the scene since 2015 but she can solo. She do urethral sounding but she v picky on her sub clients so if want to serve her must be tactical lol :p

Havanna Slicks
02-04-2018, 02:11 AM
You go see caittrin and boo tumblr can see the other both of them.
Lemon and boo dont do solo domme so must book them with caittrin
Amber is not new she been around the scene since 2015 but she can solo. She do urethral sounding but she v picky on her sub clients so if want to serve her must be tactical lol :p

oic tks for the advice bro... ;)

Havanna Slicks
02-04-2018, 03:18 AM
up for pts exchange, all are welcome... ;)
no queue, fast return...

MEKKA
02-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Lain can do double?

Havanna Slicks
02-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Lain can do double?

sometimes she host with Yui... if outcall order not sure able to arrange but can try...

MEKKA
02-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Ok bro I try... Lain is not replying me again.

Havanna Slicks
02-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Ok bro I try... Lain is not replying me again.

give her some response time bro, she not on standby lol... :p

lancerex
02-04-2018, 03:12 PM
up for pts exchange, all are welcome... ;)
no queue, fast return...

hi bro havana, thanks for ur review

have u tried cum under mistress feet or heels?

Havanna Slicks
02-04-2018, 03:24 PM
hi bro havana, thanks for ur review

have u tried cum under mistress feet or heels?

hi bro, tks for reading...
yes i did it with xenia, most mistress who do foot fetish should allow...
u can check with them beforehand to be sure... ;)

raygoat
03-04-2018, 02:41 AM
Thanks bro Havana for his spicy field report. I think nowadays not many write much about their session already. Feel many old bros and mistress retired . Haven't had a good session after domina fire last visit. Looking forward to may lol . But seems more and more ang mo dims coming to sg . Seems got market like one of the ang mo mistress I email recently. But rates are really high they set. I really hope someone will take the lead and set it at $400 Which I feel it's reasonable enough. But starting at 600 is a bit high I feel . But seems many are rich enough to part with the money . Also seems like they really have a huge pool of clients who can afford . Not me :(

Havanna Slicks
03-04-2018, 06:13 AM
Thanks bro Havana for his spicy field report. I think nowadays not many write much about their session already. Feel many old bros and mistress retired . Haven't had a good session after domina fire last visit. Looking forward to may lol . But seems more and more ang mo dims coming to sg . Seems got market like one of the ang mo mistress I email recently. But rates are really high they set. I really hope someone will take the lead and set it at $400 Which I feel it's reasonable enough. But starting at 600 is a bit high I feel . But seems many are rich enough to part with the money . Also seems like they really have a huge pool of clients who can afford . Not me :(

tks for reading bro, i share wad i can... try to raise awareness so more bros
can join in and have fun... price wise, not sure we can do anything but seems like that is the market now... :cool:

JohnGreeman
05-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Who is the cheapest mistress in sg? Just for a first time light domination not wanting to spend $250 ect...

Havanna Slicks
05-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Who is the cheapest mistress in sg? Just for a first time light domination not wanting to spend $250 ect...

u can try PRCs, 100-150... depending on what u wan...

klink
05-04-2018, 04:47 PM
u can try PRCs, 100-150... depending on what u wan...

Any prc mistresss to recommend after an er left?
A bro just tired this mistress

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=674169&highlight=sm

But not a positive experience

Havanna Slicks
05-04-2018, 04:49 PM

i gss for that price gotta trial and error... so far established ones only an er and snow...
ming yue and ruby sum say good sum say not so good...
also need chemistry...

klink
05-04-2018, 07:14 PM
i gss for that price gotta trial and error... so far established ones only an er and snow...
ming yue and ruby sum say good sum say not so good...
also need chemistry...

Thanks for the input, but I thought Ming Yue and ruby are actually the same person?

Havanna Slicks
05-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the input, but I thought Ming Yue and ruby are actually the same person?

Starting I also tot both same person but got bro say ruby is mingyue sifu...

silverug
05-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Starting I also tot both same person but got bro say ruby is mingyue sifu...

Yeah....they are not same person. Mingyue...don't think is the Domme type later on she also switch in her later posting.

As for Ruby, her unit is sharing although most of the time you won't get to see other stranger. Her session was ok only. But room is small and really messy .... time management was another thing...I was lucky I have flexible timing when arranging session with PRC. Prepare to buy cigarette... haha. Perhaps other bro had better experience... hopefully she could improve somehow.

silverug
05-04-2018, 10:00 PM

I have recently found these 2 via searches but have not tried; In any case, it's really cheap, so, if half way thru session not good you can ask for massage :D :D ... if good, do leave FR ya ....

Try to use VPN or proxy to access those sites if it's MDA blocked.. cheers

http://sglonelyguys.net/lisa-massage/

https://ltdsg.com/anqi/

silverug
05-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Minky seems to be back for business ...

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/miss-minky-hosting-for-a-limited-time-only/9901862

Havanna Slicks
06-04-2018, 01:23 AM
I have recently found these 2 via searches but have not tried; In any case, it's really cheap, so, if half way thru session not good you can ask for massage :D :D ... if good, do leave FR ya ....

SM is SM, massage is massage bro, some pple say after SM session can up
the girls, all add together will become quite hefty... better to make up mind
and choose one...

Havanna Slicks
06-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Minky seems to be back for business ...

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/miss-minky-hosting-for-a-limited-time-only/9901862

u try before bro?

silverug
06-04-2018, 07:34 AM
u try before bro?

Nope.. but older bros has FR of her if I recalled correctly

silverug
06-04-2018, 07:41 AM
SM is SM, massage is massage bro, some pple say after SM session can up
the girls, all add together will become quite hefty... better to make up mind
and choose one...

If its first time I go meet a prc ml listing sm service I normally keep it flexible.... for me it can be both....although in my communication i will confirm first the sm activities in thier listing...

klink
06-04-2018, 03:40 PM

Thanks for sharing, i will try anqi if time permit

Havanna Slicks
06-04-2018, 03:43 PM
If its first time I go meet a prc ml listing sm service I normally keep it flexible.... for me it can be both....although in my communication i will confirm first the sm activities in thier listing...

ya flexible yes, but not both, price for both add up might as well go local liao...

Havanna Slicks
06-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Nope.. but older bros has FR of her if I recalled correctly

she's the queen of dommes, believe many have tried her already...
though not sure if they like it, heard she quite strict...
probably stricter than yura... :eek:

Rfootdude
06-04-2018, 07:08 PM

Bro actually if I may offer an alternative opinion - I think may not be fair to use Yura or any other domme as the barometer for strict domination. I think many of these dommes are versatile and while they may enjoy a certain type of domination (ie some prefer strict, some enjoy sadism, others prefer to humiliate, etc), many are flexible enough and willing to indulge in your fantasies and requests as long as it is within their limits. Imo the key is to negotiate beforehand and to communicate properly! Just my two cents

silverug
06-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Bro actually if I may offer an alternative opinion - I think may not be fair to use Yura or any other domme as the barometer for strict domination. I think many of these dommes are versatile and while they may enjoy a certain type of domination (ie some prefer strict, some enjoy sadism, others prefer to humiliate, etc), many are flexible enough and willing to indulge in your fantasies and requests as long as it is within their limits. Imo the key is to negotiate beforehand and to communicate properly! Just my two cents

This is true, I always communicate in advance regarding my kink list to ensure compatibility. Most Dommes are flexible enough to accommodate as long it not their hard limit. Dommes are not mind readers so, I prefer to make it clear before session.

Havanna Slicks
07-04-2018, 02:14 AM

prob ur statement might be true for other dommes but if u've tried yura u shld know wad i mean...

Rfootdude
07-04-2018, 08:00 AM
bro, you havent met one who will negotiate with you beforehand, then proceed to rape you in your ass shortly after!

not all are like that of course, but it would be one hella experience!

I guess that's what the safe word is for!

Personally I like my limits being tested somewhat, to see how far I'd go for the domme and part of my submission to her so I think a little bit of play around my limits is always good fun. Imo for these kinda things communication is always key.

Havanna Slicks
07-04-2018, 08:14 AM
I guess that's what the safe word is for!

Personally I like my limits being tested somewhat, to see how far I'd go for the domme and part of my submission to her so I think a little bit of play around my limits is always good fun. Imo for these kinda things communication is always key.

wad if it's something u dun like? i told her i dun like candles/wax she still do...
den wad shld i do? keep saying safe word? :p
this is whole diff thing from testing limits...
but then here got alot of her supporters do i better not say too much...
not so much of a biggie la but juz feel that extra humiliated...

haopapa
07-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Backpage had been seized by the FBI. No more liao.:(

silverug
07-04-2018, 12:53 PM
wad if it's something u dun like? i told her i dun like candles/wax she still do...
den wad shld i do? keep saying safe word? :p
this is whole diff thing from testing limits...
but then here got alot of her supporters do i better not say too much...
not so much of a biggie la but juz feel that extra humiliated...

Doing activity outside your hard limit communicated before session is not good. Perhaps a slip? hard limit should be no go zone ..

I have sessioned with Yura, she did not breach any of that ... but she managed to bring the intensity right to the limit for those activities we communicated earlier ....I think this is her forte ... which many of her subs will appreciate.

Havanna Slicks
07-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Doing activity outside your hard limit communicated before session is not good. Perhaps a slip? hard limit should be no go zone ..

I have sessioned with Yura, she did not breach any of that ... but she managed to bring the intensity right to the limit for those activities we communicated earlier ....I think this is her forte ... which many of her subs will appreciate.

i gss it's i kuku coz before session i said anything, then when she suggested
candles then i rem i dun like, then i keep pleading can dont do, but she still do... so i gss it's my bad then...

Rfootdude
07-04-2018, 03:07 PM
i gss it's i kuku coz before session i said anything, then when she suggested
candles then i rem i dun like, then i keep pleading can dont do, but she still do... so i gss it's my bad then...

I'm not speaking in specific about any domme but more in general - I feel if you say your hard limit is x and a domme suggests y which is conceivably within the area demarcated by your hard limits, and you're like please don't or beg them not to do it, it is plausible that they may interpret that (ie wax) as not a hard limit but more of a soft limit for them to push in the context of a session should it feel right and appropriate. Could be a matter of miscommunication possibly?

clammedshut
07-04-2018, 06:43 PM
to be fair, experienced dommes do know how to push limits, and what type of begging to ignore. it does, however, take a lot of experience.

hard limits should be respected in a commercial session.

even then, i'm willing push my hard limits for a correct mistress :p

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 01:11 AM
I'm not speaking in specific about any domme but more in general - I feel if you say your hard limit is x and a domme suggests y which is conceivably within the area demarcated by your hard limits, and you're like please don't or beg them not to do it, it is plausible that they may interpret that (ie wax) as not a hard limit but more of a soft limit for them to push in the context of a session should it feel right and appropriate. Could be a matter of miscommunication possibly?

yes that is possible so now i will state everything properly... :D

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 01:13 AM
to be fair, experienced dommes do know how to push limits, and what type of begging to ignore. it does, however, take a lot of experience.

hard limits should be respected in a commercial session.

even then, i'm willing push my hard limits for a correct mistress :p

ya meet super chio, everything also melt, everything also can... :p

Rfootdude
08-04-2018, 01:33 AM
ya meet super chio, everything also melt, everything also can... :p

Haha this one Estella got this effect on me do anything also can LOL

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Haha this one Estella got this effect on me do anything also can LOL

Lindsey also? juz lie there u can do wad u wan to me... :eek:

HC_LOVER
08-04-2018, 07:14 AM
Among the local domme, I vote Mistress Belle have the best skill set in nipple pinching (Using fingers) and lady Lucelle have the best in face slapping. :)

clammedshut
08-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Among the local domme, I vote Mistress Belle have the best skill set in nipple pinching (Using fingers) and lady Lucelle have the best in face slapping. :)

who have you met? just for basis of comparison

haven’t seen any ads by either of them for some time

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 11:09 AM

both post on their wechat rather than on the web, so gotta check from there...

HC_LOVER
08-04-2018, 12:59 PM

Anja, Luna, kieko, Lucille, yuki, Lian, belle, Chang, Estella.
9 Only.

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 02:33 PM
you haven’t met minky. melt or not, you will also kenna.

one hell of an experience :o

that my fren will be forced melt... use torch to burn ice...
cfm melt until left water... :eek:
probably water evaporate then left with nothing...

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 05:09 PM
following part 16 of my encounter with Mistress EstellaD, comes part 17 of my meeting with Lady Lucelle...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Lady Lucelle in anyway...

met her saturday afternoon, she juz finished lunch with other mistresses, ask me to pick her up and go to hotel together...
as there was light drizzling, i asked her wan to pick her up at the lunch plc, but she said no, i was to wait at the designated plc unless i wanted to let
the mistresses play... i told another bro abt it and he said it was a good opportunity to meet so many mistresses, but think think i still not up to the level
yet, go into one pc come out many pcs, or walk in mayb come out need stretcher lol... she comes across as an unassumming petite milf, wearing a sweater, denim shorts,
inside black bra and panties, she was carrying a paper bag, as it was an outcall and my fetishes was not exactly alot, so she didnt bring her along her full luggage...

reached hotel (same as laz week), checked in, no triple rm today, only double, nvm headed to room, it was a room right in front of the lift, mistress said 'u're not gg to
scream r u?', 'hopefully not i hope' i replied, but then i tot 'on no wad she gg to do to me, y would i scream...', mistress went to change into black one pc latex dress, no bra,
she kept her black panties, she came out threw her bra on the bed, very tempting to take up and smell but first time meet mistress better not do in front of her...
mayb c lata got chance i will try to smell when she not looking... my turn stripped and go shower, came out all the toys has been laid out ready for play, mistress sat on the edge
of the bed while I knelt down for briefing, my head was level with her ZG, black lacy panties, very sexy, she was doing the crossing and uncrossing of her legs
juz like sharon stone in basic instinct, getting abit stim and what she saying was not exactly gg into my head, plus she was using her heels to carass me, i noticed her legs
were very well taken care of, nice and smooth and pedicured, good for foot worshippers, getting more and more stim until i heard 'hello' then attention back to her,
'ok' i said, 'huh, what ok?, ok who?' piak one tight slap, wow i was not expecting that... she said the previous mistresses i met didnt teach me well, she could have spent the
whole session trying to teach me how to be a good slave, everytime say wrong things will get slapped, 'yes mistress' i faster woke up and focused my attention on her...

nx ask me to lie on the floor, i was naked and the aircon was especially cold on a rainy day, lying on the marble floor i was shivering abit... she was surprised that i have not
tried trampling before, so she started to step on me, use her heels to dig into my nipples, 'oh oh oh' bit pain but still bearable, trying to take it in my stride, she den stepped
on other parts of my body but not as bad so still ok... then ask me to bend over doggy style, be human furniture let her sit while she do her hair, feels like heavier than yuki
(hope she doesnt read this) and plus cold, i was abit shaky, 'stay still, u better dont make me fall else...' trying hard as i could to stay still but cant help but shake abit,
luckily her balance good didnt fall, else duno wad will happened... once done and pleased with her hair already, back to kneeling position... 'why are u not shaved?' mistress asked,
i said scared pain, then she laughed, she pinched 3 fingers full of hair from my scrotum and started tugging, 'like this pain?' still laughing, 'oh oh oh, yes pain pain...' i mumbled...
she say next time she will bring shaver to shave me clean, gawd better prepare beforehand and shave myself rather than let her shave...
first up there were 2 things that she wants to punish me for, 1st, i sent her too many messages, gss i was too lor soh and she finds it irritating, 2nd, i said something
which she finds it offending, it was a sweeping statement of all local dommes in fact, i shall not say here coz she says if other dommes hear it, most likely they will be
queuing up to book me instead of me gg to book them... that's not a good thing in case u're wondering, we book mistress is to explore our fetishes, they book me is to kick
my ass haha... also while working we're bullied to earn our pay, at nights or weekends when we c dommes, we pay to get bullied, that goes so show hw cheap we are...
next time chat with mistress must choose words carefully, they have very good memory and can even quote u word for word, juz be clear and concise, dun talk some unnecessary
stuffs like me... mistress let me choose my punishment, i say spanking and flogging, she said those r what i like, not considered punishment... den she said candle, 'no no no'
no more candle for me, i said quickly... 'ok since u like spanking and flogging so much, u shall get wad u wish for' she said, 20 spanks and 20 flogs, i tot heng ah, shld be ok, mistake!
piak, first spank wah dats really hard i can feel my skin heating up, first time kana spank so hard, i said ouch, den she said punishment have to be extra hard, she showed
me her black cat paddle, if spank hard enuf it will leave a cat mark on my butt, she said u mean the previous dommes spank u not painful? wad have they been doing?, i braced
myself for the next one, another one and another one, 'one mistress, two mistress...' i repeated after every spank, she said 'u think u clever brace urself huh, then i shall
spank u when u least expect it', ready? she was using her nails to scratch my butt, wah stim, style abit similar to ms chang but ms chang's carass was soft and sexy, this one
is stinging and itchy keke... she noticed i got reaction, so she scratch the rest of my body, i was squirming and making alot of noise, especially the ribcage and the part
between the thighs and the dick... piak when i was not bracing or expecting, stim, i trying to control but cant help myself from getting hard, better not let mistress c, lata she
think i like it... 5 spanks on each butt cheek, gss they're red and burning already, she said ok we shall continue lata, change to flogging, that wasn't too bad, finished 10
without any drama, so half the punishment done, left to continue another half lata...

'ok let's play a game' mistress said, she clipped 2 clothes pegs to my nipples, one on each side, that wasnt too bad, then she will use a whip to try and whip it off, the whip
is made of rope material in the middle with a soft leather end, she says it's very painful if use full strength, i didnt doubt her... when she didnt
hit the peg, hit body juz the whip, hit the peg, wah stim i jerked coz the peg will shift and as the surface area gets smaller, the force get stronger, i closed my eyes
and turned my head sideways, dun wan her to hit my face, first one came of phew, nx one wah super stim and super painful, i dare even dare to look down, juz hope faster come off...
she managed to hit it after a few trys and it came off, 'was it fun?' ya u bet...

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Part 2 on Lady Lucelle

nx ass inspection, 'got clean ur ass?' mistress asked, 'yes mistress' i replied, but she still wan to play enema, gawd i tried to plead but she insisted, 'dun like? y didnt
say juz nw? nw too late already...' too bad, helped her filled up the sink and went doggy style into the shower cubicle, her enema was the super big syringe kind, size abt similar
to a mineral water bottle, i said 'painful' she reassured me no la, wea got pain, summore no lube, i closed my eyes and braced myself... not one, not two but three times,
oh gawd, yura did it to me 2 times, not fun, this one 3 times lagi stim... after each pump gotta hold it in and wait for feeling before gg to toilet to release, finally over,
ok go wash up, although seems to have released all the water but keep got the water feeling inside so i tried to squeeze, some did come out, so wash and wash, never felt so clean
be4 in my life... 'r u digging for gold inside?' i've boiled water and finished my tea' i heard mistress's faint voice... think mistress dont have much patience or i was really taking
too long a time keke... asked me to crawl out of the toilet and climbed onto the bed, spread my legs like gynae check, tied up my knees at the kneecap there so my legs cant be straight,
with a sling across my neck, both legs are permanently spread eagle, she said juz learn not long, so i become her guinea pig rope bunny, lucky didnt tie my hands so i can autoroam...
rope material used was same as caittrin, rough fibre used usually for mooring... if tighten hard will leave marks and as it's rough, when u struggle it will rub against ur skin
so better not move too much... mistress strapped a vibrator to herself and started to rub against my butt like missionary, then she used her fingernails to flick my balls sack...
wah stim again, my dick shrink then she laughed, tried to find my balls but they also hide back inside the body, so juz empty sack, she used her finger to press the dick in
(which by nw left the head) say nw u got no dick, looks like pussy lol... den she went back to find the balls, dig dig press press, managed to coax them out and played with them...
then she turned her attention to my nipples, after the clothes peg juz nw abit sensitive and she used her fingernails to flick, wah stim, then she rem the scratching and decided to
scratch me again, i was like 'oh oh oh' but being tied up cannot escape, then she said 'y u keep making oh oh oh sound like gorilla?' gawd say i like gorilla, so humiliating...
once she was done with me, she untied me to go back in the shower to wash up, as i got up from the bed, i have to hold onto to things as i walked coz prolonged spread eagle numb already...
plus the sore ass didnt help much...

out from the shower, continue with the punishment, probably mistress was pleased with my behaviour or i amused her enuf, she did give some water, 2nd set wasnt as bad the 1st,
finished without any drama... nx face sitting, oh i like, can smell her panties keke, usually other mistress sit, will only like cover abit with some breathing space, mistress
she sit didnt give chance, sat full weight on, i could only catch a faint whiff of her panties, smells good even though she said she wore it whole day, sweaty, think she bluff me there...
but didnt get to enjoying the sniffing much coz i was trying to catch my breath and she was adjusting and moving trying to find a right angle, my hands were roaming though, she slapped
my hands and said 'u're not supposed to touch me!' oops... then she turned around and sat on my chest, using her thighs to kiap my head, so covered my ears and the pressure caused
blood to rush to my head, i can c her lips moving but cant really make out what she saying lol... after she got up den i found out that she say if i anyhow touch again she will bring
her male slave nx session and ask me to lick his balls (force bi), gawd juz the tot of it is so scary licking sweaty and hairy balls, nothing against LGBTs but i'm not gay in case u're wondering...

finale, trampling first time try abit apprehensive, mistress c me so thin say she will do barefoot, usually she does with her heels... ask me to shift to the bed near the wall,
so she could stand on me and hold onto the wall, abit like thai massage where the masseuse step on u but those usually got metal handles at the ceilling for support... mistress is deft
with her feet, the way she step on me and playing with my dick is so therapeutic and feels so good, u gotta experience it for yourself to understand what i'm saying, pressure in all the
right places, she was able to balance herself and giving me a footjob at the same time, there was one move that felt especially good was front part of the feet on the dick, heel
on the balls, moving up and down it felt like a handjob with CBT, my dick was throbbing from the new experience, cannot tahan ask for permission and shot my load on her feet when
she used her big toe and 2nd toe to kiap, similar to Chang, gotta lick my cum off her feet clean, then help her wash toys, she wanted to go into the shower to change then i said,
'u can change here', then she said 'i know what u thinking' aiya want to catch her also kana plan unfoil, helped her packed up before i headed for shower, again...

overall it was quite an intense and mindblowing experience for me, my limits were pushed and i leveled up once again... 2nd time in my life in such a short span of time i had 4 showers lol,
1st time was yura... my initial impression was that she was soft, friendly and only for foot worshipper, though nice & friendly and definitely cater well to foot worshipper, she is cfm not
soft, or at least to me (probably i incur her wrath) and the thing that left a deep impression was that previously there was a request asking to worship her pussy and she rejected coz she
said it was unhygienic and there were different color things in her panties... :eek:

otherOne
08-04-2018, 05:28 PM

Lol I remember that, back about >5 years ago, she tried to establish herself as the queen bee of Singapore's entire BDSM scene.

otherOne
08-04-2018, 05:29 PM

That's a strange assessment haha. I didn't realize someone could be the best at things like pinching and slapping, which don't really require skill. Either way, shoutout to Belle and Lucelle!

Havanna Slicks
08-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Lol I remember that, back about >5 years ago, she tried to establish herself as the queen bee of Singapore's entire BDSM scene.

queen bee is nice, but since she's back, we got more dommes to play with, yippee!

3x23
08-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Anja, Luna, kieko, Lucille, yuki, Lian, belle, Chang, Estella.
9 Only.

Who is Lian?

clammedshut
09-04-2018, 09:22 AM
Who is Lian?

backpage is unfortunately down, but some local dommes have put up their info here:

https://asianprodommes.wixsite.com/bdsm/

TwirlyWirly
09-04-2018, 10:14 PM
I shall share my experience with you brothers here.

I had my session with Miss DeeDeeJugs. She was a Plus Size beautiful fair skin malay with beautiful face features and purple streak on her hair.

We agree to meet for coffee before we had session. So she came clad in blue denim shorts with tattoo showing on her thighs and long sleeve see through shirt, man her boobs were huge. I drool just the thought of it.

We agree to a session where we book a hotel. She spoke in prefect english when we were in the room. I took a shower and came out naked. She told me to face the door and kneel down. I did as i was told. I could smell her vanilla perfume as she came closer. Suddenly latex hood cover my face till my nose area. I stood up and she started to tie me up with, i think was cotton ropes. My dick was getting hard as her breast brushes my elbow. My pre cum drip.

It was quiet. Then i heard her wearing gloves. I was like oh shit here comes the pain. She flicked her fingers at my dick and asked why i got hard. I was afraid say wrong thing. So i say i dont know hahaha.

Pushed to the bed. Bottoms up. She gave me 30 flogging. First 10 was ok. Then the last 20 i felt as if the skin were giving way.

She tugged my dick backwards and started humiliating me bcos my dick was very small. I was forced feed my precum. Never in my life i thought I would do that.

She place me standing, and put nipples clamps with weights. She place pegs on the my skin with those zipper lines. And she placed lotsa peg near my private area between the ball and the anus. She then told me to squad till all the pegs down below snap. Which took awhile. I suffered in pain but my dick got hard just smelling her.

I got fucked in my ass as hard as she could. I couldnt resist the fact that she smelled really good. I just agree to get fuck even though its painful.

Lastly she untied me and place me in the floor of the shower, she told me to open my mouth and she took a leak. She forced me to drink the pee.

I took a shower and she was there smoking. We had a great talk after our session. She was understanding, polite.

TwirlyWirly
09-04-2018, 10:18 PM
backpage is unfortunately down, but some local dommes have put up their info here:

https://asianprodommes.wixsite.com/bdsm/

I had my session with Miss DeeDeeJugs. She was a Plus Size beautiful fair skin malay with beautiful face features and purple streak on her hair.

We agree to meet for coffee before we had session. So she came clad in blue denim shorts with tattoo showing on her thighs and long sleeve see through shirt, man her boobs were huge. I drool just the thought of it.

We agree to a session where we book a hotel. She spoke in prefect english when we were in the room. I took a shower and came out naked. She told me to face the door and kneel down. I did as i was told. I could smell her vanilla perfume as she came closer. Suddenly latex hood cover my face till my nose area. I stood up and she started to tie me up with, i think was cotton ropes. My dick was getting hard as her breast brushes my elbow. My pre cum drip.

It was quiet. Then i heard her wearing gloves. I was like oh shit here comes the pain. She flicked her fingers at my dick and asked why i got hard. I was afraid say wrong thing. So i say i dont know hahaha.

Pushed to the bed. Bottoms up. She gave me 30 flogging. First 10 was ok. Then the last 20 i felt as if the skin were giving way.

She tugged my dick backwards and started humiliating me bcos my dick was very small. I was forced feed my precum. Never in my life i thought I would do that.

She place me standing, and put nipples clamps with weights. She place pegs on the my skin with those zipper lines. And she placed lotsa peg near my private area between the ball and the anus. She then told me to squad till all the pegs down below snap. Which took awhile. I suffered in pain but my dick got hard just smelling her.

I got fucked in my ass as hard as she could. I couldnt resist the fact that she smelled really good. I just agree to get fuck even though its painful.

Lastly she untied me and place me in the floor of the shower, she told me to open my mouth and she took a leak. She forced me to drink the pee.

I took a shower and she was there smoking. We had a great talk after our session. She was understanding, polite.

TwirlyWirly
09-04-2018, 10:19 PM

TwirlyWirly
09-04-2018, 10:23 PM

I took a shower and she was there smoking. We had a great talk after our session. She was understanding, polite. I always believe aftercare and good personality is important

sequence79
09-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Any bros can share review on queen roxy?

Havanna Slicks
10-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Any bros can share review on queen roxy?

queen roxy is it same as mistress roze?
paiseh i noob, or is it a different mistress altogether?

friskyero
10-04-2018, 06:29 AM

Both different

silverug
10-04-2018, 07:55 AM

Not same.. Roxy taller but now she only listed caning. Previously she did more..she also seldom publish her ads

sequence79
10-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Not same.. Roxy taller but now she only listed caning. Previously she did more..she also seldom publish her ads

I think roxy is more inclined to caning, but she's OK to discuss other fetishes. But strictly no scat and pee.

Ad says session at her place, so could be a plus point.

Has any bros met her? 24 ch babe
I'm more interested in her looks :)

3x23
10-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Both different

So there's a Roxy,Roze, and Lian and Lain? :confused:

Havanna Slicks
10-04-2018, 12:54 PM

oic now it's all clear already... Roxy is it the one with the ad got one pic
cane until very jialat one...

clammedshut
10-04-2018, 02:28 PM
do you have links bro?

sequence79
10-04-2018, 02:29 PM
do you have links bro?

Roxy
https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_2179187413/Calling-sissy-sluts-who-think-they-re-worthy-enough-to-serve-me.html

Rfootdude
10-04-2018, 03:42 PM

Looking forward to your fr bro :D

Havanna Slicks
10-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Looking forward to your fr bro :D

haha i c liao abit scared leh, lata my butt grow flower come out... :p

silverug
10-04-2018, 09:40 PM
bro have you met her?
any feedback?

Yes, I have met her. Physically she's around around 165-167cm tall and around 55kg.

When I met her, she had just started, however, she's natural when comes to domination however not a seasoned player. Perhaps now she's better?

hope that helps

sequence79
11-04-2018, 12:23 AM
Yes, I have met her. Physically she's around around 165-167cm tall and around 55kg.

When I met her, she had just started, however, she's natural when comes to domination however not a seasoned player. Perhaps now she's better?

hope that helps

can describe her looks? :)

silverug
11-04-2018, 07:45 AM
can describe her looks? :)

Average looking ...if recall correctly has nose piercing. She is not ugly

sequence79
11-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Average looking ...if recall correctly has nose piercing. She is not ugly

Thanks bro

notanexpert
11-04-2018, 05:59 PM
The cracker website seized by FBI? :eek: Now where to find the dommes?

Havanna Slicks
11-04-2018, 06:09 PM
The cracker website seized by FBI? :eek: Now where to find the dommes?

locanto ba...

sequence79
11-04-2018, 10:27 PM
I met queen roxy today.

Although she is more inclined to pain giving, she's willing to explore other fetishes if it's within her limits. Certainly not a pro dom. But wonderful attitude and friendly nice gal. Looks wise, a bit heavy metal style, i would say above avg looks.

Hosts at her own place, and response is fast. so it's actually quite convenient.

otherOne
12-04-2018, 05:27 AM
I met queen roxy today.

Although she is more inclined to pain giving, she's willing to explore other fetishes if it's within her limits. Certainly not a pro dom. But wonderful attitude and friendly nice gal. Looks wise, a bit heavy metal style, i would say above avg looks.

Hosts at her own place, and response is fast. so it's actually quite convenient.

Is she a local?

sequence79
12-04-2018, 08:07 AM
where does she host? hdb, condo or shophouse?

Rented place has her own room. Think not so safe to mention more details in open.

Is she a local?

Yup local and chinese.

wujifoot
12-04-2018, 10:51 PM
I met queen roxy today.

does she has nice feet? Don't seem to be very well groomed in this department? Hope I am wrong though

sequence79
12-04-2018, 11:39 PM
does she has nice feet? Don't seem to be very well groomed in this department? Hope I am wrong though

Don't really know how to judge feet. But not those porcelain feet la.

3x23
13-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Had another good session with Mistress Lain, will post FR soon:D

Havanna Slicks
13-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Had another good session with Mistress Lain, will post FR soon:D

waiting for ur FR bro, dun keep us waiting too long... ;)

3x23
14-04-2018, 12:15 PM
waiting for ur FR bro, dun keep us waiting too long... ;)

ok bro... i will post by today or tomorrow :p

d2pre
14-04-2018, 12:24 PM
ok bro... i will post by today or tomorrow :p

maybe will try her next mth :(

3x23
14-04-2018, 10:04 PM
maybe will try her next mth :(

As promised, I am going to share about my experience with Mistress Lain. This is my second session as I couldn’t get her (schedule always clash). Based on the past session I gave her feedback for this session which she can go all out with verbal humiliation and don’t need to hold back. I recently cheated on my wife with a prostitute in Europe so I told Mistress that she would be the one who punishes me for it on behalf of my wife. In addition I told her to up the intensity of the session, the last one was too… sensually strict. I want a strict, aggressive and high handed attitude. She was bitchy and exceeded expectations in all aspects.

Standing before me dressed in a see through top and tight skirt with platform stilettos she asked me in a soft sexy tone of voice, why I was shivering again when I kneeled before her. I couldn’t speak properly without stuttering every few words. It’s as if my brain had jammed when I was infront of such a gorgeous mistress. I would love to date her if I wasn’t married. Anyway, back to the story. Giving clear instructions with that icy intoxicating voice she instructed me to surrender my white ass on all fours. She came very close to me, was practically an inch away from my face and stared at me straight in the eye. Then she said something to me which I will remember for life. Then began my punishment. Between strokes of alternating pain instruments she skilfully manipulated me and convinced me to take her whole foot in my mouth. As she held her foot infront of my face I was so mindfucked that I began to take it as a reward instead of a punishment. After that she stood over me and taunted me with a pair of nipple clamps she held in her hand. Before the session I already had told her that my nipples were sensitive and want to avoid everything to do with nipple torture. But somehow she managed to manipulate me to take the clamps while she used me as human furniture.

Thought that I could relax for awhile but soon enough I felt a tug on my balls and shortly after they were tied. I was being led into the toilet by my balls and I felt so humiliated. Mistress let me experience water torture/waterboarding/breathplay and I must say I absolutely loved every second of it knowing that I was safe in her hands. This was a different feeling from being choked but equally or even more erotic and arousing. It was so intense.

She then untied my balls, and no one will believe this when I say because she’s not known for touching private areas at all. She did something in the session that she said she will not do. I will leave it to imagination. After the session I had to rush off so didn’t get to chat with her but I was mindblown for quite awhile that on the drive home I kept stoning at every traffic light.

This woman is a very dangerous woman. She will invade your mind like no other but then again it depends on whether there is connection between the submissive and dominatrix. I’m sure she has many that she doesn’t accept again because of the lack of connection. Our relationship is very..intoxicating. And honestly I’m surprised that such a young lady can carry herself with such elegance and intellect. Not to mention the skills she has. Selfish of me to say but I hope she never gets out of this industry.

Btw I’ve been getting alot of messages about her looks. She’s abit exotic, not china chinese. Those who have seen her before, do you agree with me? :D

Havanna Slicks
14-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Btw I’ve been getting alot of messages about her looks. She’s abit exotic, not china chinese. Those who have seen her before, do you agree with me? :D

nice FR bro, makes me wan to try the water sports next time...
ya same here want to date her, in front behind i can look at it
whole day... exotic? mmm, duno how to describe... for me i'd say she looks better in OL instead of domme wear...
those curious c for urself better, cfm wont disappoint... ;)

saddypty
14-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Is there a reason y bros here dont like to serve the lifestyle mistresses or genuine ones that are in the kink scene for years n rather go for those who r just in it purely for money especially recruited ones? I know those angmohs are always fully booked but is there someone locally tat are on par standard with these visiting mistresses?

I've been following some of the local mistresses blogs, how some portray themselves as just fetish fulfillers instead of naturally dominant. From their post, can tell some hav tat princessy attitude tat everything got to do with money or give tat vibe I am hot n sexy and u must bow down to me. If there r better local mistresses who are genuine, let me know n prove me wrong.

In ur opinion, wat do you look for when serving a mistress? Bros here discuss say tat looks v important but dun u think that skills and who they r as a person important too cos thats when you get to know a mistress well.

Or do bros go for session but nvr had the chance to talk to the mistress to jus chit chat or they dont have the opportunity cus the mistress care about their time n rushing session for the next one? Or u pay 1 hour and only got 1 hour session that includes u bathing and prepping

Havanna Slicks
15-04-2018, 03:17 AM
Is there a reason y bros here dont like to serve the lifestyle mistresses or genuine ones that are in the kink scene for years n rather go for those who r just in it purely for money especially recruited ones?

for me most impt is the play and skills, though looks are impt, they are secondary to me... alot of bros place looks at 1st plc... which is y the super
chio like lindsey and estella are alwiz full house... ;)

otherOne
15-04-2018, 06:09 AM
Is there a reason y bros here dont like to serve the lifestyle mistresses or genuine ones that are in the kink scene for years n rather go for those who r just in it purely for money especially recruited ones? I know those angmohs are always fully booked but is there someone locally tat are on par standard with these visiting mistresses?

I've been following some of the local mistresses blogs, how some portray themselves as just fetish fulfillers instead of naturally dominant. From their post, can tell some hav tat princessy attitude tat everything got to do with money or give tat vibe I am hot n sexy and u must bow down to me. If there r better local mistresses who are genuine, let me know n prove me wrong.

In ur opinion, wat do you look for when serving a mistress? Bros here discuss say tat looks v important but dun u think that skills and who they r as a person important too cos thats when you get to know a mistress well.

Or do bros go for session but nvr had the chance to talk to the mistress to jus chit chat or they dont have the opportunity cus the mistress care about their time n rushing session for the next one? Or u pay 1 hour and only got 1 hour session that includes u bathing and prepping

Yep. Many of these girls are not dominant at all, they are just stereotypically self-entitled Singaporean girls with princess syndrome. Real BDSM involves respect, not exploiting subs and their kinks for financial gain. Personally I wouldn't have session with any of them, but now the market is being spoiled by the girls bringing their friends (who are not really dommes either) into the scene.

Rfootdude
15-04-2018, 08:36 AM

Bro, I share some of your preferences when it comes to choosing which mistresses to serve. Definitely dislike seeing mistresses that are not genuine and don't engage you on a personal level, but simply run down your fetish list and try to check all the boxes.

I too enjoy the opportunity to chat a little after the session but understand also that their time is paid for by us, and so I don't expect too much on that front, especially for hosting sessions. If that's important for you, consider outcall too where they are usually not so pressed for time (though sometimes they have personal commitments too).

How would you define what a "lifestyle Mistress" is though? Just because a pro domme doesn't call herself a "lifestyle Mistress" doesn't mean that she doesn't live the lifestyle or derive genuine enjoyment from your servitude in a session. I would say that you'd just have to try out the different mistresses to know which one suits you best, because people look for different things in a session and the chemistry between Mistress and sub would differ greatly from person to person.

My two cents.

3x23
15-04-2018, 06:32 PM
nice FR bro, makes me wan to try the water sports next time...
ya same here want to date her, in front behind i can look at it
whole day... exotic? mmm, duno how to describe... for me i'd say she looks better in OL instead of domme wear...
those curious c for urself better, cfm wont disappoint... ;)

Haha is it bro, have you been her in both domme wear and OL before?

Careful with the watersports, its intense and not many can handle. Only possible if you trust your Mistress. If you go to Mistress Lain, let her know that you haven't tried this before and I'm sure she will know how to treat you accordingly as she is very experienced and a natural at it. Her breathplay is spectacular

otherOne
15-04-2018, 06:43 PM
I don't think it's fair to make sweeping assumptions on what is a now a fairly sizeable group of very varied people.

I've seen a number of local and international dommes. While you're right that there are some whom are in it purely for the money and have little interest otherwise, there are those whom genuinely enjoy what they're doing.

I most recently met Estella, and can definitely vouch for her being in the latter group. She is a natural at putting men in their place and adroit at humiliation games. You will change your mind after seeing her.

And I'm pretty sure there are other local dommes in that category too, so why not find out for yourself?

Nowhere in my post did I say this applies to all of them, or even most of them as I used the word 'many'. So I disagree that I made any sweeping assumptions at all.

Havanna Slicks
15-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Haha is it bro, have you been her in both domme wear and OL before?

Careful with the watersports, its intense and not many can handle. Only possible if you trust your Mistress. If you go to Mistress Lain, let her know that you haven't tried this before and I'm sure she will know how to treat you accordingly as she is very experienced and a natural at it. Her breathplay is spectacular

domme wear i c in pics, OL i saw during my session but then again my personal preference is OL so naturally OL will appeal more to me...
ok noted, will inform mistress accordingly... ;)

Rfootdude
15-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Nowhere in my post did I say this applies to all of them, or even most of them as I used the word 'many'. So I disagree that I made any sweeping assumptions at all.

Agreed that it may be somewhat unjustified to say that your statement is a sweeping statement. However would say that some young dommes seem to be excellent and genuine such as Lain (as recommended by bro 3x23) and Estella.

Havanna Slicks
15-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Agreed that it may be somewhat unjustified to say that your statement is a sweeping statement. However would say that some young dommes seem to be excellent and genuine such as Lain (as recommended by bro 3x23) and Estella.

seems like estella is the hottest goddess here, every other post her name
will pop up...
ya i learnt my mistake abt sweeping statement, kana punished by lucelle...
lucky not many mistress hear it, else i kana jialat... :eek:

otherOne
16-04-2018, 12:00 AM

Hmm yeah, I didn't mean to imply that just because a domme is young or pretty she has no substance.

otherOne
16-04-2018, 12:01 AM
seems like estella is the hottest goddess here, every other post her name
will pop up...
ya i learnt my mistake abt sweeping statement, kana punished by lucelle...
lucky not many mistress hear it, else i kana jialat... :eek:

Yeah, I saw some of estella's pics, she's definitely model tier in terms of looks.

Havanna Slicks
16-04-2018, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I saw some of estella's pics, she's definitely model tier in terms of looks.

dun c pics la bro, go c real person... :D

saddypty
16-04-2018, 02:24 AM
i stand corrected. guilty of doing the very same i accused others of :o

but pls do give local dommes a try, you'll be surprised at how good the local scene has become (i know i am)

so which local mistresses hv you tried?
and which local dommes will you give a miss and y?

onsenmaster
16-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Unfortunately for me I think the local scene is still mediocre and filled with wannabe mistresses who don’t know much about their craft at all.

I’m amazed that many of these mistresses do not allow slaves to touch them, and it’s not regarding touching of their intimate regions but in general, legs etc. I’m not sure if this is the norm in the USA or Europe because I don’t session in that part of the world but in many other countries in Asia, touching is definitely ok and to me, that’s an essential part of the experience when it comes to tease and denial sessions.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have been left disappointed after sessioning with several of the local dommes, especially after reading the positive reviews in here.

The above is just my opinion but I’m extremely fussy in my tastes and session requirements and no one in the local scene has been able to provide a gratifying session since the days of old (running back the clock 3-4 years)

Looks like I’m still better off sessioning overseas

On the other hand, I had several positive experiences with Yui, in fact she is the only one I will return to

I want to give the local scene a chance instead of spending on airfares to session overseas. I hope my impression and experience changes in due time

Rfootdude
16-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately for me I think the local scene is still mediocre and filled with wannabe mistresses who don’t know much about their craft at all.

I’m amazed that many of these mistresses do not allow slaves to touch them, and it’s not regarding touching of their intimate regions but in general, legs etc. I’m not sure if this is the norm in the USA or Europe because I don’t session in that part of the world but in many other countries in Asia, touching is definitely ok and to me, that’s an essential part of the experience when it comes to tease and denial sessions.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have been left disappointed after sessioning with several of the local dommes, especially after reading the positive reviews in here.

The above is just my opinion but I’m extremely fussy in my tastes and session requirements and no one in the local scene has been able to provide a gratifying session since the days of old (running back the clock 3-4 years)

Looks like I’m still better off sessioning overseas

On the other hand, I had several positive experiences with Yui, in fact she is the only one I will return to

I want to give the local scene a chance instead of spending on airfares to session overseas. I hope my impression and experience changes in due time

Now this would qualify as a sweeping statement.

I would be inclined to disagree with you about your stance on touching. To me, touching in a pro domme session is not essential and it would be disingenuous for a sub to demand for it in such a context given that the essence of a pro domme session is the power play and the sub's subjugation to the Mistress.

In my opinion, it would be unfair to say that the quality of local mistresses is not up to par simply because a number of them don't allow subs to touch them. Some are able to perform a wide range of activities and utilise their skills in various areas to allow you to experience physical and mental euphoria, without needing to allow you to touch them.

Instead, if some level of touching of non-vital parts of the domme is your preference, I would suggest that this be communicated to the domme beforehand, so that parties can ascertain whether such a session would be comfortable and enjoyable to both, and avoid any misunderstanding or unhappiness.

My two cents.

notanexpert
16-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Anyone tried Domina/Goddess Phoenix?

Havanna Slicks
16-04-2018, 05:39 PM

is she in SG? cant seem to find her schedule...

raygoat
16-04-2018, 09:02 PM
so which local mistresses hv you tried?
and which local dommes will you give a miss and y?

Wah this a a dangerous question wot. Hahaha. I think nobody will answer your quest ion as it involves names. Wait they later kenna 够力够力 from the mistress reading this hahaha....

raygoat
16-04-2018, 09:16 PM
So far I have not really try local dommes. Very tempted to try mistress yui as I saw her before and I know what she is capable of since she is with mistress airah for some time so I think their style and limition is about the same. Actually read many locals dommes mostly into humiliation , pain or foot worship which I am not really into that so basically haven't try to fix an appointment with any of them. In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress 😂

louy
16-04-2018, 09:37 PM

Lady boy ?

iphone1s
17-04-2018, 08:26 AM
Where is Anja and Luna? They seems to vanish into thin air. :(

onsenmaster
17-04-2018, 11:20 AM

Both of them need to come back into the scene

To Rfootdude, I acknowledge it’s a sweeping statement but let’s just share opinions openly and freely in here. I’m not afraid of offending any local mistress or anyone who is a supporter

Touching is certainly not an essential part of a session. Power play is one of many facets of this game and sometimes or on several occasions, the prohibition of touching can be seen as a means to extend the power play scenario. You are right, touching a domme is a no-no if this facet is part of the scene and it can be used to enhance the domme’s natural dominance over the sub.

However for fetish play, touching is definitely a part of the scenario. Despite initial communication, I’m still left disappointed

No offense to anyone here. I have been initially reluctant to try the local scene for several years but decided against it recently. I hope it shapes up in due time cos it will be good for everyone

iphone1s
17-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Singapore ladies got offer fetish play meh?

If got, can kindly intro?

doctor sex
17-04-2018, 05:10 PM

Anya married to Ang moh and pregnant. Consider her retired
Luna went to KL. I guess no longer working for undertable

otherOne
17-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Anya married to Ang moh and pregnant. Consider her retired
Luna went to KL. I guess no longer working for undertable

Yeah. Apparently that ang moh was her bf back in her pro domme days. The reason she left the scene was because she drew too much attention toward herself, like doing TNP interviews, even though this scene requires discretion.

Last I heard hotels started recognizing her and chasing her out of the rooms. :eek:

Kofrules
17-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Yeah. Apparently that ang moh was her bf back in her pro domme days. The reason she left the scene was because she drew too much attention toward herself, like doing TNP interviews, even though this scene requires discretion.

Last I heard hotels started recognizing her and chasing her out of the rooms. :eek:

So luna sessions in kl now?

forzaroma
19-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Hello bros ! Hope this doesnt offend anyone but, have anyone here tried full human toilet session? scat and gs ?

damn curious

silverug
19-04-2018, 07:56 PM
So far I have not really try local dommes. Very tempted to try mistress yui as I saw her before and I know what she is capable of since she is with mistress airah for some time so I think their style and limition is about the same. Actually read many locals dommes mostly into humiliation , pain or foot worship which I am not really into that so basically haven't try to fix an appointment with any of them. In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress ��

You should try Yui .... once she gets to know you, she can fulfill most of your fetishes. She's open minded too ....if you could be upfront with her on your kinks ..

TwirlyWirly
19-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Hello bros ! Hope this doesnt offend anyone but, have anyone here tried full human toilet session? scat and gs ?

damn curious

I have tried with Miss DeeDee. I would suggest that you have a go one at a time. If you are uncomfortable placing on your mouth which i did, you can try on the body parts.

TwirlyWirly
20-04-2018, 12:12 AM
Another session with Miss DeeDeeJugs

I knocked nervously at the door. The wet bulge in My trousers betrayed my excitement.
Given permission to enter, i glance at the curvy figure sitting on the bed, surrounded by her proudly displayed toys
I quickly got onto my knees. I watched her bare feet as she circled me, smelt her perfume, appreciated her contented sigh as she inspected the trouser bulge with greedy fingers.
She told me to stand up and pull my cock out. Then she told me to present it properly with a ribbon she had pass me. My precum was dripping as usual onto the carpet.
She stood up. I noticed her mop of purple hair and thigh tattoos. But chose to dwell on her cleavage.
I watched her breasts bulge in the shirt and forget the disgusting taste of precum she forced into my mouth.
She removed her panties and hung them on my dick. They looked wet and pretty swaying there.
She reclined on the bed and pulled her skirt up, teasing me with her shaven and wet cunt. She made me crawl to her and grabbed me by the hair. She then use her jute rope and tied me up secure but safe.

Small in height she may be, but she packed a punch.
On all fours on the bed, still bound and gagged, i watch the Mistress fucked me
The delight in her abuse The excitement in her face.
I felt her awful plastic inside me, just deeply humiliating and rather uncomfortable.
I grunted as she squeezed me into a condom. I came quickly as she fuck harder. With her permission of course. I wouldn't want to be punished.
I lay there as she used the restroom, dressing in private.The condom was where she had left it.leaking onto my chest. it smelt of rubber and cunt.
She smiled as she took her rubber glove and slide the cum into my mouth.

I took a shower and as usual we talked for a little bit before going off our own ways.

tetayoo
20-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Had a seesion with Mistress eLain and share the FR here

Meet her in one of the hotel in downtown
She dress in the right skirt, and had a indo-chinese look, although she is a local.

Start with leg worship, and was told to put moisturizer and massage her foot.
Was to follow her instruction, else be punish.
after that was being blindfold, and she start to put buttplug into me
She is skillfull and do not really feel pain although this is my first time
Then was ask to rock on the floor with the butt plug inside me.
When rock forward, the foot is there and was to kiss her foot with every rock action.

After that was bring to toilet and wash the foot and dry it.
In between, there are some food play.

Agree with 3x23, she is a very dangerous woman who know how to do a good mind manipulation

Havanna Slicks
20-04-2018, 03:54 PM
She dress in the right skirt, and had a indo-chinese look, although she is a local.

nice FR bro, but what exactly is a right skirt? :confused:

Rfootdude
20-04-2018, 04:05 PM
nice FR bro, but what exactly is a right skirt? :confused:

A tight skirt is a right skirt as far as I'm concerned

Havanna Slicks
20-04-2018, 04:07 PM
A tight skirt is a right skirt as far as I'm concerned

haha i like it... tight skirt? see thru skirt? short skirt?
all sexy... :p

silverug
20-04-2018, 08:45 PM

damn curious

I saw a post from Estella's blog about scat... perhaps she caters

I am not into those, just sharing .... at least she's real as there's FR of here in this forum

3x23
21-04-2018, 01:21 PM
haha i like it... tight skirt? see thru skirt? short skirt?
all sexy... :p

Mistress Lain always wear those sexy clothing. Which is better than lingerie IMO :o I Prefer CFNM

Zzun
21-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Any prc chinese doms now? Miss An Er as she do foot domination really well. but now that she's gone.

Any of the local doms actually force their feet onto you instead of putting there and let you worship? Have preference towards the more forceful kind of foot worship.

Rfootdude
21-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Any prc chinese doms now? Miss An Er as she do foot domination really well. but now that she's gone.

Any of the local doms actually force their feet onto you instead of putting there and let you worship? Have preference towards the more forceful kind of foot worship.

Estella has forced her whole foot in my mouth before and laughed at me as she wriggled her toes inside. I believe most local dommes should be versatile enough to be able to do it especially if you request for it before the session.

Havanna Slicks
21-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Mistress Lain always wear those sexy clothing. Which is better than lingerie IMO :o I Prefer CFNM

u mean got NFNM style?

3x23
21-04-2018, 05:55 PM
u mean got NFNM style?

Bro I think that one is master/slavegirl already :D

friskyero
21-04-2018, 06:34 PM
Estella has forced her whole foot in my mouth before and laughed at me as she wriggled her toes inside. I believe most local dommes should be versatile enough to be able to do it especially if you request for it before the session.

Estella isn't the only one. There are other local Mistresses that put whole foot in the mouth too

deleted_12
21-04-2018, 08:36 PM

you may be going a bit overboard with the promoting here, which others may find suspicious. especially since she's the only one you talk about, and only too eager to mention her

friskyero
21-04-2018, 09:12 PM
you may be going a bit overboard with the promoting here, which others may find suspicious. especially since she's the only one you talk about, and only too eager to mention her

Dont you know that Rfootdude is Estella's personal sub?

Tiger79
22-04-2018, 12:16 AM
So what is everyone using to find mistresses now that Backpage/Cracker is down? Locanto OK but not so much choice. Also any contact for Dee Dee? Cannot find her contact details. Thanks.

Havanna Slicks
22-04-2018, 01:19 AM

it's normal bro, in his mind there is only one mistress...
cannot think or mention other mistress... :D

Havanna Slicks
22-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Bro I think that one is master/slavegirl already :D

nice, u try be4? :p

Rfootdude
22-04-2018, 04:18 AM

Hahahah as havanna said, only one I can think about ma. When ppl message me in private, I always preface my recommendation by saying I may be biased because of our close dynamic (ask bro havanna). But here I'm only reporting factually, she just stuffed her whole foot in my mouth today actually. And as I said, other local dommes should have no problem doing it too. As factual as it can get bro.

otherOne
22-04-2018, 04:28 AM
u mean got NFNM style?

I believe Mistress Kat (Mistress Candy's friend) used to do it when she was active, but she has left the scene for years.

otherOne
22-04-2018, 04:32 AM
Is anyone else quite wary of the whole 'party' attitude toward Femdom that young local dommes (not all, obviously) have? BDSM is also about presence and the image a dominatrix projects right? But when I look at their blogs they post photos about them getting fucked by guys (calling it cuckold fetish), them squeezing one another's tits, eating each other out, or even sucking another guy's dick.

In what way is that femdom lol. They are more similar to pornstars or swingers (no disrespect to either of these people) than actual dominatrixes.

Havanna Slicks
22-04-2018, 12:01 PM
following part 17 of my encounter with Lady Lucelle, comes part 18 of my meeting with French Mistress Maistresse Euryale...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Maistresse Euryale in anyway...

mistress hosted at a quiet hotel outside of town, same as Nikky, apparrently she is good friends with Nikky and KVK...
a day be4 appointment, i reconfirm my appt with mistress, she replied 'I'm waiting for you XXX', wah first time got mistress say that to me, make me horny and
excited, whole day restless cant concentrate at work... appointment day, unfortunately i was held up and late, 40mins to be exact, i msg mistress be4 appt time, saying i'll be late,
she said ok, when i was juz abt to turn into the carpark, she msg me 'i didnt know u'll be so late, SG is not that big' with a pic of a cane and purple devil, siao liao,
this time sure kana jialat... the kind of feeling when u're late for gf appt but only this one is here to punish u...
reached room, ding ding, wow she she is tall, hot and sexy, she was in a black one pc bodycon dress, super low cut & high slit, no bra and white lacy panties, with killer heels, she
is much taller than me, gss french mistress are all very tall keke... tot wan to sian her with my french and she'll be impressed with me but now like not so sure abt it...
she likes to flash the half smile, adds to the sinister and sadist feeling, sends a chill down my spine everytime she does that...

as she has an appt after me, everything gotta chop chop and fast forward, faster strip go shower, came out knelt down await instructions, i saw the table was full of toys,
ropes, whips, canes, floggers etc... fasten 2 leather restraints to my hands, put at my back and hook together so it became like a handcuff, 2 plastic clothespins to each nipple,
mistress said 'u're lucky, today i'm in a happy mood' wah lucky, so relieved to hear that, but being late gotta get 40 strokes of the cane, so bend over at the bed and she started caning,
not hard not soft juz nice, feels quite good actually, the kind is like short strokes, tap and go, tap and go... then i realised that is juz the warm up, mistress say have to warm up the butt,
oh dear, actual one duno wad will happen... 'piak' first one came, wah stim, i jerk my hips forward so i like fucking the bed doggy style, something like lucelle one but lucelle is paddle
so the pain is spreaded out, cane is concentrated in one line so... piak, piak, piak, the canes came raining on my butt, sometimes alternate left right butt cheek, sometimes
2 on one cheek, no shit really stim, first time kana so many, i felt mistress hands on my butt, now they're pink, i like them to be red, oh no... 'was that painful' she asked,
i nodded my head, she said 'good'... then she started squeezing my balls from behind, something like when u buy fruits, i can feel her checking them out... at this pt, i realised
there is no safe word, siao liao duno hw to stop if cannot tahan...

nx stand up, fasten a leather harness to my dick and balls, usually other mistress use ropes to tie, still got some room to move ard, this harness is broader, so it's real tight,
the balls are fully stretched, she said 'see the little thing is sooo cute', not sure if cute is an appropriate term to describe dick, but am quite sure it's not a compliment...
also i wonder if she says that to all her slaves or is mine really that cute keke... she started to use her cane on my balls, she says 'isnt this an interesting feeling, i wouldnt say
nice but interesting' i wonder how she knows, wah stim again, with the skin stretched, any stimulation will be amplified, didi stood to attention, i tot she wan to say small like the other
mistress, but she used her thumb and index finger to grab the base of the shaft together with the balls like a cock ring and said 'i think this is not a very useful thing, it'll be better in a
box in my dungeon' the thought of those chinese movies with dicks in bottles preserved in liquid came to my mind, gawd so scary, not sure if she has dick collection fetish, hope she's juz joking...
seeing that i didnt agree with her, she asked me what good is a dick, i replied u can play with it, she said playing with it doesnt make it useful, then i think think better not argue with her
now that i'm at her mercy...

nx she remove the clothespin from my nipples, by now they are out of shape, she started playing with them, trying to make them back to shape i gss, but abit sensitive so i squirm
abit... she said 'let's play a game', she then put 4 clothespin on my dick to balance, if drop will kana punishment, so i tried my best to keep my hardon and balance them at the same time,
managed to do a good job out of it, she says i have a gift for that, but not sure if it's very useful, she then played with my balls and nipples, my dick was throbbing, soon the clothespin
dropped one by one...'see i told u it's not useful at all' she said, gss my dick let me down this time... she took out a whip cum flogger hybrid, body is pleated whip, ends with flared flogger,
asked me to bend over again, piak piak piak, whip landed on my back and butt, butt especially stim coz juz nw already one round, plus the flogger will swing in to hit the balls, inner thighs and
perineum, i was trying to siam her and she laughed, amused by my reaction...

Havanna Slicks
22-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Part 2 on Maistresse Euryale

nx she took out a rope and tied one end to the bed's leg, the other end to the study table and asked me to lie on the floor, my butt abit sore, lie down only the carpet sting, she
then secured the leather restraints to the rope so my arms are spreaded out, laid a satin blind fold over my eyes, i can still make out her silhouette though... then she put 2 clothespin on each
side of the ball sack, another 2 at the perineum, she says it looks like pussy, she then started to carass my body, oooh feels good, i started to leak precum, she says precum make good lipstick,
she then used her finger to collect, i tot she wana put on her lips, then i realised she wan to put on mine lol... then i felt her feet on my mouth, let me worship, kiss and lick, she seemed quite
pleased, say i make a good feet cleaner keke... she then used her cane to hit the clothespin, wah this one also stim, the clothespins are like tugging, she then removed the clothespins from the
perineum and started to spank me there, omg my legs were fully stretched and i was tugging at my hand restraints, think she must have tot i had an orgasm...

nx back to kneeling position, she sat on the edge of the bed and used her feet to play with my dick, something like footjob, i was enjoying her ZG, her white lacy panties were making me weak,
juz typing this sentence makes me hard, thats the effect it has on me... she took out a set of mini metal handcuff, but instead of the whole hand, it juz cuff the 2 thumbs together, ask me to
throw a die, the number will be the time i get to stroke myself, i got 3, so she set the timer at 3mins, first time stroke myself with the thumbcuffs not easy, cannot grip with whole hand like
handjob, can only use 2-3 fingers, plus right hand stroke will tug at the left thumb so abit painful, cannot stroke too hard... mistress says she will help me by playing with my nipples, didnt
help much coz sensitive, timer up liao still cannot, mistress says time is running out, so bobian stroke faster, lu stroke lu kan chiong, concentrate on her panties, shot my load on some tissues
she laid on the floor... punishment ask me to eat my own cum, didnt taste so good this time coz some of the tissue paper went in together... argh... but quite relieved it's all over, but no,
mistress asked me 'have u behaved urself today', i nodded my head, she asked 'do u still think ur dick is useful', i nodded my head as well, she shook her head tsk tsk tsk, gss u still dont
get it, ask me to choose from her toys, all also seem painful so i juz choose the one nearest to me, it was a different whip / flogger hybrid from before, the whole thing is a flogger,
but the individual strand is a pleated whip, i choose already then kinda regret, the whips came raining on my back, this time round served standing up, on my back, butt and legs, summore
after cum already wah cant really take it, i was jumping and squirming, trying to siam her but no avail, she laughed and said 'now u're dancing' clearly amused by me again... she is really deft
with her toys, i had to admit i misbehaved and that my dick was no longer useful then she is satisfied, gawd wish i said that earlier then no need to take so much punishment, she says this serves
as a lesson not for her but for other dommes as well, for being late... then she asked again 'was that painful?' i nodded and she said good again... i wonder wad will happen if a slave replies
not painful, think she will do the unimaginable which i dont even dare to think... when she removed the thumbcuffs for me, i managed to carass her calfs, hopefully nx time can move higher...

showered came out, i was checking out my back in the mirror, gawd first time so jialat, i dont even dare to wipe dry, juz dab dab dab, mistress saw and she laughed again, really sadistic...
she then offered me a drink, tastes like green tea but when i asked her she juz smiled, dont think it's pee but the way she smiled makes me think something fishy mayb she squeezed some of her
juices inside to mark me as her slave keke... overall she has this aura which is undescribable, even though she's smiling at u, she sure has something up her sleeve...

although not as power as roxy's ad photo but my butt is still full of marks and bruises nonetheless, gives new meaning to the term 屁股开花 (butt open flower),
sit down sting, walk when my butt rub against my briefs also, so have to walk slowly, especially climb staircase, walk very slow lol... think 29 gotta sleep
face down liao, though abit extreme for my taste, mistress says she still got new things for me to try so i gss will have to go for another session with her,
juz hope this time round wont open my butt again, stay tuned for part 2... ;)

outonbail
22-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Anyone know mistress lain damage?

HC_LOVER
22-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Anyone know mistress lain damage?
If she host, damage is 300.
If don't host, 250.
Both excluding tips.

3x23
22-04-2018, 02:40 PM
If she host, damage is 300.
If don't host, 250.
Both excluding tips.

Bro, I think you are a little backdated on the don't-host rates, that was last 2 year's rates :p Tried to get a session with her when she not hosting but she rarely accepts when she is not hosting

Tiger79
22-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Hey bros. It's my bday today. Wanted to treat myself to some mistress facesitting action. Who's the best to provide that at such short notice? Any chance anywhere you think? Thanks!

Havanna Slicks
22-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Hey bros. It's my bday today. Wanted to treat myself to some mistress facesitting action. Who's the best to provide that at such short notice? Any chance anywhere you think? Thanks!

short notice is quite a no-no for locals, need time to prep, plan, gather toys etc
u might wan to try PRCs instead, higher chance...

sequence79
23-04-2018, 11:11 PM
and this is different from the findomme stacy from previously?

should be different.

notanexpert
23-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Anyone knows when mistress airah is coming back? Or has she decided to quit for good?

TwirlyWirly
24-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Anyone knows when mistress airah is coming back? Or has she decided to quit for good?

She is in abu dhabi. Saw her fetlife

otherOne
24-04-2018, 02:36 PM

No idea about that, but by the looks of her fetlife profile she's active in Malaysia now.

She is in abu dhabi. Saw her fetlife

The most recent location on her fetlife is Malaysia leh.

tomfin877
25-04-2018, 01:46 PM

spoke to her a month back, she is no longer based in singapore. may come to visit at some point though

Havanna Slicks
26-04-2018, 08:18 AM
following part 18 of my encounter with French Mistress Euryale, comes part 19 of my meeting with Local Mistress Belle...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Belle in anyway...

met her on her hosting day, quiet hotel juz outside of town, this time i was early so waited downstairs until mistress ready...
juz a recap in case you havent been following my SM FR series, KVK shaved my butt for me, i quite liked the feeling so i shaved
everything from front to back, including my armpits, so i'm bare like a chicken, not sure if that's the correct term for clean shaven keke...
hopefully it will make my didi look bigger to impress future dommes, else they alwiz complain small, not that it matters to them but probably
make myself feel abit better... if super chio were to see and say today it looks abit bigger will truly make my day haha...

reached room, ding dong, she comes across as an unassuming GND, should look good in OL wear, she was in the exact attire in her wechat,
purplish maroon kimono, black lacy bra, panties & heels as i opted for lingerie, btw she looks much slimmer in person than her pic, i would have tot different
person but it was her alright, coz she said lost quite abit of weight so now slim and sexy with good figure... and to ans bro mcwoof00, i didnt
get to bury my face into her melons, probably nx session when she comfy with me i will try to ask again... as she has some family matters to attend to, have
to chop chop session and finish on time... i took a quick glance of her toys on the table and saw the banana was there, along with some dog food, i was like
are you serious, mistress says it's still food made from real chicken so it's nutritious in fact, even so i think abit extreme there, lucky she didnt ask me eat lol...
also not really into bananas (both fake & real) so better dont ask me to eat...

stripped, showered come out ready for session, mistress said 'do u have something for me?' faster take tribute and kneel down in front of mistress to offer to her...
she was quite impressed with me being no hair, especially so with the armpits, mayb she first time c guy totally no hair abit amusing to her... first up, foot worship,
kiss, carass and molest her feet, sexy and well maintained, nice and smooth calves, i was enjoying myself even though that's as far as i went, dont dare to go past the knees...
next briefing, told her my butt still got some marks, pls have mercy on me, she laughed and ask me stand up for ass inspection, 'ooh somebody has been a notti boy' she commented,
seemingly pleased, went down doggy style on the floor, ready for a spanking good time keke... weapon of choice was a wooden paddle on one end, the other end looks like those
people use to massage their backs, with some rolling thingy, didnt try that, probably she has some play for it... piak first spank, wah quite potent, she alternated between paddle
and using her hands to spank, quite stim already, i was oohs and aahs, she said 'this is what u came here for right', guess she was right lol, i was there to be punished, in the
end i gss she created some new marks for me to reminiscent and enjoy later...

nx facesitting, she said 'u wan to smell my pussy dont you' for a moment i tot she wan to let me worship her, but she kept her panties on, abit disappointed but still
eager nonetheless, she sat on my face, mmm, smells good and she was playing with my nipples, when i came home then saw Bro HC Lover voting her best for nipple pinching, aiya
forgot to request, nvm nx session den try... she noticed didi getting hard and said 'ur friend likes it when i sit on your face' hehe found out my weak spot... asked me to
stroke myself, she reached forward and alternated between my nipples and balls, she said 'u better dun cum on my face else u know wad will happen' gawd trying hard to control,
i juz action action use 2 fingers to stroke, else so fast cum very paiseh, or worse kana post orgasm lagi jialat... while facesitting she will move her hips to let me breathe
abit in between, however at one point she was watching tv and laughing at the program think she forgot abt me, i was running out of breath from the breath play gotta tap her
to let me breathe then she laughed 'it will be so funny to die from smelling pussy right? then i gotta explain to hotel why a guy die in my room' wah sounds scary she will make
such comments...

nx ass play, turn around doggy style on the bed, she lubed up and used a vibrator to slide up & down my ass, abit rough for me but still bearable, piak piak piak, she was
alternating between vibrator and spanking me with her hands, after round one abit sore wah now another round lagi sore, i felt like i've just been raped lol... she then played
with my balls again, didi was hard and throbbing, after she was done, she was panting and said 'it's tiring to be a guy', actually i think being a girl also quite tiring imo...
finale, back to facesitting, probably she think i like it so much keke, i tried to get fresh but she say 'notti boy ah, u know what notti boys get?' she used her thigh
to cover my mouth and nose, another leg to clamp my hands and started to tickle me, oh oh oh, i was squirming all over the place, cannot tahan her tickling, she said the
previous bro also like tickling, since plan A dont work, i tried plan B, asked her politely if i could bury my face into her melons, piak one tight slap, NO!, ooops,
ok lo, abit disappointed but then again not many dommes allow that also, juz that her melons are especially big amongst dommes so make them extra desirable hehe...
after so much stimulation i came in no time by stroking myself, luckily she didnt ask me to eat my own cum...

amongst her toys i noticed 2 funnels of different size, i asked her and she said it's for golden shower, then she smiled coyly, made me think is it hers got something
different from others... also i noticed 2 ruffled panties on the table, very tempting to take a whiff but in front of her abit paiseh, plus she was keeping a watchful
eye on me, probably other mistress got warn her beforehand, have to be careful of this serial panty sniffer lol... showered came out, she was all packed and had changed
into a one pc grey bodycon dress, sexy especially the short hemline, abit tempting to carass her butt but after session duno later will get slapped or not... butler
service, helped her carry her luggage down to lobby for check out...

and for bro friskyero, she's not vulgar at all, although occassionally she will say wtf, but still ok, in fact i find Yuki more lian if that's what he meant...
in her wechat she got type nbcb but she didnt say at all so i dont find her vulgar, if u're sensitive to expletives, mayb u can let mistress know beforehand,
i'm sure she will take note of it, overall she is nice, friendly and accommodating, juz tell her your fetish clearly and i'm sure u'll be in her good hands...

otherOne
26-04-2018, 12:22 PM
lingerie, btw she looks much slimmer in person than her pic, i would have tot different
person but it was her alright, coz she said lost quite abit of weight so now slim and sexy with good figure...

Yeah I notice she seems much slimmer in her new pics compared to her old lol. I hope she does post more pictures. :D

Havanna Slicks
26-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Yeah I notice she seems much slimmer in her new pics compared to her old lol. I hope she does post more pictures. :D

ya got tell her already...
but she say she semi retired due to personal obligations,
so possible not so active in future...

mutalisk
27-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Tried prc anqi recently, she is accomodative to help in sm sessions.
Does not have her own toys.
Located in central location near mrt station.

Extreme pain or blood is a hard limit.

Bring your own toys if you want a session.

More recommended for massage then sm...

wujifoot
27-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Tried prc anqi recently, she is accomodative to help in sm sessions.
Does not have her own toys.
Located in central location near mrt station.

Extreme pain or blood is a hard limit.

Bring your own toys if you want a session.

More recommended for massage then sm...

how does Anqi look? Does she has nice feet?

mutalisk
28-04-2018, 01:46 AM
how does Anqi look? Does she has nice feet?

You can find her pictures on liltiger and sglonelyguy.

Didn't notice her feet

clammedshut
28-04-2018, 01:03 PM
following part 14 of my encounter with Princess Yuki, comes part 15 of my meeting with Mistress Chang...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Chang in anyway...

even though Ms Chang is more english speaking, she reassured me she's a true blue SG gal alright, prob she spent more time in
London and just came back, she's here to stay though she has much travelling to do, she's more of a lifestyle domme, practising
for passion rather than for money, even though she's pretty new to the SG scene, she's not new to BDSM, she did practice over
in London, also think she still has some toys haven bring back from London yet...

managed to sneak out after work to meet mistress on her hosting day, place was a nice hotel in the heart of town, before meeting time,
mistress msg me with clear, concise and precise instructions on time, place and what to do, even which staircase to take, juz like an officer,
in case u haven read her ad, she's a military drill instructor (think they call drill sergeant over in UK), u can request for her to be in
her authentic uniform, got one bro joke with me, greet mistress must salute, then later she ask u sediya, senandiri, kekiri, kekenan or
run and touch tree, then do star jump or squats with vibrator in ur ass, water parade with enema, hope this doesnt give mistress new ideas if she
happens to reads this... then i said kantangland shld be use kantang language instead of melayu, attention and at ease, hooah Mistress Chang lol...

i was caught on fri night heavy traffic into town, msg mistress 'sorry i will be late, caught in jam', she replied 'no worries...' wah i abit
caught off guard first time got mistress so nice, usually late will have punishment or scolding... i got abit worried duno got any surprise for me...
booked 1hr session, late 30mins, spirit very dampen, blame myself unlucky and kuku shld have came out earlier... actually tot wana extend but
behind my slot got another bro so no choice, mistress was very nice to squeeze in as many things as possible for me... everything chop chop
fast forward mode...

met mistress at lift landing as hotel need keycard access, lift door open she and beckoned for me to go into the lift...
she comes across as a shapely lady with ABC looks in a long black dress, didnt managed to c her bra and panties, mayb nx session i'll request
for face sitting, would love to smell her panties, got bro share wif me they smelt heavenly...
i was apologising profusely and she didnt speak, juz gave me a half smile, i was worried and relieved at the same time, worried she might be ice
queen, relieved coz she wasnt in her military uniform so no drills lol... in the rm, i grabbed a lightning quick shower, one thing i noticed
in the shower there was a ledge for sitting down, quite interesting duno wad kinda play can be done there, that's up to your imagination...
2nd thing i notice a fleet bottle (in case u duno wad is it, it's a enema bottle to pump water into ur ass), yura did it to me, i didnt like it,
secretly hoping mistress wont do it to me... came out of shower knelt on floor outside toilet, tribute in mouth, mistress said 'u r to address me as
Ms Chang', i nodded my head and she asked me to crawl over to her, on the way to her, i noticed wax bits on the floor, starting to get abit worried,
she took the tribute, leashed me and started briefing, std stuffs including safe word...

1st up, spanking and riding crop, her way of playing very interesting, she spread a pack of cards ask me to pick, red is spanking, black is
riding crop, number on the card is the no. of strokes i be getting, face cards are worth 10... total i have to pick 5 cards, she asked 'r u feeling
lucky today?' kana jam quite unlucky i didnt have much hope but lucky lady luck smiled on me, i picked A, 2, 3, 4, 5, mistress said i got flush,
shld have asked her if got prize for getting that... bent over spanking and riding crop, piak piak piak, she alternated the spanks with soft,
sexy carass of my butt, pain and pleasure, my dick was hard and throbbing, amazing feeling...

nx ask me lie down on the floor, blindfolded me (too bad cant c ZG), as she walked past me i managed to carass her calfs, thats just abt as far i went,
mayb nx time can go higher keke... she said 'ok u took some pain, now for some pleasure', oooh sounds good, she started to use her nails to scratch
my torso, gently brushing against my nipples at time, didi at full mast liao, swinging abt, she saw that and laughed, she den suggested to play
wax, lain and yura told me not painful but in the end it hurt like hell, mistress told me this one not hot and not so painful, ask me to stick my finger
in to try, as it's been sitting there for abit, i stuck my finger in and really not so hot, den mistress already said not hot i still dun try abit
paiseh will make me look wussy, ok man up tell her to proceed... she did it on nipples, using her fingers to form a loop to act as a mould so the
wax will form into a circle around my nipples, not pain is bluff u la, she told me to breath in, enjoy the pain, take it in, did work for abit,
didnt hurt like hell like the 2 previous times... then i felt some liquid on my dick, for a moment i tot she pour the wax there, den i realised,
eh like not hot, actually is lube, lucky siah, else the wax amongst the pubic hair duno how to wash... she sat on the bed and use her foot to rub on didi,
similar to footjob but more towards a random manner, i was quite high liao, squirming abt, she said 'ooh somebody has sensitive dick', luckily she stopped
in time, else i think shoot liao...

nx still on the floor, doggy style, she was molesting my ass again, she said 'mmm, u got nice bum, i like it' oooh feels good, gss mistress has ass fetish keke,
in case u didnt follow my FR series, kvk shaved my ass bare, so caused some chaffing and abrasion, so i been moisturizing my butt for the past weeks, gss it
paid off, nw is super smooth... she lubed up my ass and used a vibrator to slide up and down, at the same time she was pressing on my balls, the feeling
abit strange like pple buy fruits press press to check the quality, she was like trying to check the quality of my balls lol, my precum was dripping,
my legs were getting jelly, cannot tahan liao asked for permission shot my load on the floor, she asked me to lick it clean, no choice first time eat
my own cum, didnt really like it but that's the rule, if u wana cum in mistress's session, be prepared to eat your own cum... after eat finish, she pat me
on the head and said 'good boy', wah felt a sense of accomplishment, machiam like passed her test with flying colors hehe... she helped me peel off the wax,
seems amused and pleased at the same time, say can c the nipples thru the wax haha, have to help her wash the toys den head for shower, time running out,
nx bro reached liao, chop chop lightning shower again and left a happy man...

thing i realised when i reached home, there were scratch marks all over my torso, machiam like i been in catfight and the wax candles from the candles were
heavily scented, after washing off all the wax i still smelt of the scent, for bros with OC/CO at home have to take note and inform mistress in advance,
else u have alot of explaination to do later... overall she's a very nice and friendly person, mayb i opted for gentle domination, if u wan strict then
have to inform mistress in advance too, really appreciative that she managed to pack things in and let me try as many things as possible, though i will
most likely have to go for another session with her to get the full experience, stay tuned for part 2... ;)

up you.
is there a link for ms chang?

Havanna Slicks
28-04-2018, 01:22 PM
up you.
is there a link for ms chang?

tks bro, will return when i recover lata...
PM u already... ;)

dutchhelvetica
29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
How much damage for Ms Euryale?

iphone1s
29-04-2018, 07:51 PM
I wonder if anja beat the living daylights out of her husband to get her wet, thus to penetrate her. Lol :D

Havanna Slicks
29-04-2018, 08:27 PM
How much damage for Ms Euryale?

1hr 600, 1.5hr 850, 2hr 1100...
btw she is well versed in martial arts, if u req for CBT, be mentally prepared...
i heard one bro kana in the balls by one of the mistress and had to be hospitalised...

Havanna Slicks
29-04-2018, 08:28 PM
I wonder if anja beat the living daylights out of her husband to get her wet, thus to penetrate her. Lol :D

i gss that's one of the perks of marrying a mistress...
every moment also possible to turn into a session...

otherOne
29-04-2018, 09:27 PM
i gss that's one of the perks of marrying a mistress...
every moment also possible to turn into a session...

I don't know about that. I've followed social medias of many foreign dominatrices, and they always go out with or marry non-submissive men.

Havanna Slicks
29-04-2018, 10:58 PM
I don't know about that. I've followed social medias of many foreign dominatrices, and they always go out with or marry non-submissive men.

paiseh it was meant as a joke bro, 24/7 is too tiring for both parties...
have spoke to the many dommes i met, they too say they dont bring SM
into their personal lives, many a times unless they can keep it to the bedroom
or when their partners request for it, else will affect the dynamics of a couple's
marriage life...

Havanna Slicks
29-04-2018, 11:01 PM
let's extend our warm welcome to US Domme Madison...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17298630#post17298630

DommeMadison
30-04-2018, 02:50 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome...just getting started ��

Kofrules
30-04-2018, 06:26 PM
tks bro, will return when i recover lata...
PM u already... ;)

Can pm me the link for miss chang? Please

klink
30-04-2018, 08:59 PM
You can find her pictures on liltiger and sglonelyguy.

Didn't notice her feet

Bro, is this the Anqi?

https://sglonelyguys.net/an-qi-massage/

Not bad looking....

Havanna Slicks
30-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Can pm me the link for miss chang? Please

sure bro, PM sent... ;)

d2pre
30-04-2018, 11:34 PM
sure bro, PM sent... ;)

pm me too :D

Havanna Slicks
30-04-2018, 11:39 PM
pm me too :D

PM sent too... ;)

rathcycle
01-05-2018, 10:57 PM
hi bros here

never thought that i will post here

but never tried femdom ever before and really want to try

looking for some really really pretty chinese that will do golden shower

please share contact!! thanks, pm is good too.

lancerex
02-05-2018, 03:17 PM
If u guys looking for cheaper option and only like light fetish stuff like footjob, foot worship and trample can look for those chio massage syt prc. $110-120/h not for hardcore strict bdsm bro

sharing my 2 cents All u have to do is to ask them, some of them agree are they did it before on light stuff. On recent , i asked a few of them and they give me a footjob after the massage. To my surprise, they share theres a hardcore bro who likes to be trample in high heels , trample cock and face and like spitting .THe massage lady said felt paiseh and heartpain to spit and trample with heel on the cock until so red then cum dont know will spoil anot .haha

wujifoot
02-05-2018, 07:23 PM
If u guys looking for cheaper option and only like light fetish stuff like footjob, foot worship and trample can look for those chio massage syt prc. $110-120/h not for hardcore strict bdsm bro

sharing my 2 cents All u have to do is to ask them, some of them agree are they did it before on light stuff. On recent , i asked a few of them and they give me a footjob after the massage. To my surprise, they share theres a hardcore bro who likes to be trample in high heels , trample cock and face and like spitting .THe massage lady said felt paiseh and heartpain to spit and trample with heel on the cock until so red then cum dont know will spoil anot .haha

Can't agree more bro

d2pre
02-05-2018, 10:24 PM
/Girl/5381.html

wolf website

got new SM mistress.

sequence79
03-05-2018, 12:08 AM
/Girl/5381.html

wolf website

got new SM mistress.

doesn't look too attractive

lancerex
03-05-2018, 02:35 AM
for footjob lovers, u guys want to share what kind of footjob move u guys prefer?

ahnickah
03-05-2018, 11:35 AM
for footjob lovers, u guys want to share what kind of footjob move u guys prefer?

A lot of variations, I personally like when someone uses her feet to step and rub till I cum on my stomach ☺️

Havanna Slicks
03-05-2018, 11:42 AM

one leg step on the balls, the other leg rub the dick?
2 legs rub together quite tiring for the giver, nx day leg cramp keke... :D

lancerex
03-05-2018, 03:34 PM
same sentiment , i also like it. My prefer ones are
Recently i tried one variation the massage girl seated on the head on the bed. she crossed her legs right over left. she did some dangling and shaking her legs which looks sexy to me, left feet on my ball where all the pressure is on it and right feet stepping and rubbing my cock.As she crosses her legs is less tiring and she is staring at u like a dominant will make u cum in no time.

Havanna Slicks
03-05-2018, 03:54 PM
same sentiment , i also like it. My prefer ones are
Recently i tried one variation the massage girl seated on the head on the bed. she crossed her legs right over left. she did some dangling and shaking her legs which looks sexy to me, left feet on my ball where all the pressure is on it and right feet stepping and rubbing my cock.As she crosses her legs is less tiring and she is staring at u like a dominant will make u cum in no time.

admire all these dommes, must have strong leg muscles... :p

johnmo
04-05-2018, 12:25 PM

Anyone that you have tried before that can recommend to us?

johnmo
04-05-2018, 12:25 PM
PM sent too... ;)

bro can pm me too? Thanks.

Havanna Slicks
04-05-2018, 12:40 PM
bro can pm me too? Thanks.

PM sent... :cool:

newbird26
04-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Got lobang must share pls

Tiger79
04-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Mistress Snow seems to have left Singapore. Unless anyone got new contact details for her? I'm devastated!

deleted_12
05-05-2018, 10:53 AM
has anyone met her Mistress Ruby?

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_2460271738/Mistress-Ruby-cater-domination-session.html

silverug
05-05-2018, 11:21 AM
has anyone met her Mistress Ruby?

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_2460271738/Mistress-Ruby-cater-domination-session.html

Yeah, if you only use the search button you could find the info....

Stays in sharing accommodation. She could fulfill some fetishes, but better to agree before the meet.
On the down side (for my experience)
- asked to buy cigarette
- Agreed time late by 30 minutes, I was lucky my time is flexible
- Small room with piled up cloths on her bed/messy
- Heavily texting and on the phone while session

Positive side,
She had asked Ming Yue to also session, so, 2 duo session for first 15 minutes
She's flexible with fetishes but I asked her and agreed before session.
150 is cheaper compare to local (+ cigarette)

awuyi
05-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Pm me too Bros, bad with hunting :(

klink
05-05-2018, 01:06 PM
if they’ve decided to leave permanently, there’s no way you’re going to find them again. particularly when they want to make a fresh start back home.

trust me. after 12 years, ive seen or heard more than a fair share

No wonder i try wechat those who left and they never reply me anymore, i want to ask them if they are coming back or not?

punishme
05-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Hi Bros , Mistress June from Thailand will be visiting Singapore 28th May to 2nd June and maybe with Mistress Violet .Can contact her at www.thaigoddessx.com

GeorgeKumin
05-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Based on all bros experience who is the best ballbuster?

otherOne
05-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Is Mistress Yuki good? I am thinking of sessioning with her, but can't seem to find any FRs.

deleted_12
05-05-2018, 10:39 PM
Is Mistress Yuki good? I am thinking of sessioning with her, but can't seem to find any FRs.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=15131256&highlight=yuki#post15131256

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=14991535&postcount=9574

there you go.
plus another one by havana slicks that was taken down

Havanna Slicks
06-05-2018, 01:03 AM
to help bro otherOne, this is a repost of my FR on Princess Yuki...

following part 13 of my encounter with Mistress Nikky French, comes part 14 of my meeting with our very own local Princess Yuki...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Princess Yuki in anyway...

to all the many bros who requested for this, sorry for the long wait as tried to book Yuki for a long time but couldnt match timing,
so here goes, met her yesterday afternoon, managed to snake out of office for an hr to catch her hosting day...

i was early at designated plc, quiet hotel juz outside of town, msg mistress 'awaiting your instructions mistress',
she still otw, asked me to guess the color of her clothes, guess the color of her luggage, all wrong, failed she said,
jialat later duno got punishment or not, lucky she didnt ask me to guess the color of her panties coz it would have been the
last color i would have tot of...
reaching soon, ask me to wait outside, helped her open car door, carry luggage, i felt like a butler but she say more like
bodyguard lol, staff and other pple must be wondering wad these 2 r doing... lucky no familar faces else sure malu...
she comes across as an unassuming lianish GND, would have looked good in OL wear but she was in casual clothes, alot of slave mistook her for
a MY as she prefers to speak mandarin and it has an accent to it that sounds like MY but it's pink IC alright...
reached room, stripped and head for shower while she lays out her toys on the bed, came out ask me to kneel behind facing her
butt while she put on makeup, she has now changed into a black bustier and navy blue lacy panties with yellow waistband (who would
have tot of that?), tcss while i was admiring her ass, very tempted to touch but better not, 'eh i toking to u, u think i toking
to myself?' being distracted by her ass, i wasnt really paying attention to her, she turned around one kick to the balls, 'um yes?'
i mumbled, 'yes what? yes ur head? u duno the rules' she asked, ya i still newbie rem? 'yes mistress' i replied... 'mmm, more
like it' she seems pleased and continued her makeup while i continued with the ass admiring...

done with makeup, turn ard briefing, usual stuffs including safe word etc, i opted for gentle domination btw, yura style not really for me...
asked me to open legs, delivered 2 kicks to the balls, awww balls shrink, i leaned forward in pain, 'painful meh? i kicked very light only
woh' (not painful coz she never try be4 lol)... nx ask me to crawl to sofa table be human ashtray while she smoked, use one leg to raise
my dick and squinted, tsk tsk tsk, so small only, mayb i skin thick already didnt feel much, she den ask me to get hard, i started to stroke
myself, 'who say u can touch urself?' omg no touch hw to get hard? no touching, i wan u to mindfuck urself, omg think she wan me to fantasize
abt her, luckily didi didnt let me down, rose to the occassion according to her instruction...

nx get on fours on the floor doggy style, she was examining my ass and commenting and playing with my short ass hair, i told her
mistress kvk shaved me then she mentioned got one bro was made to shave in front of her and yura, shld be this one if not wrong...
paiseh Bro Mcwoof00 quote ur post...
https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16270282&postcount=10317
'got wash your ass clean clean? mmm, smells good' she commented, 'yes mistress' (didnt know she got ass smelling fetish keke)
at the same time wondering what she gg to do to me, y must wash clean clean, dun tell me she gg to rape me omfg...

she has this black and white whip/flog hybrid, middle part was pleated into a whip, end was a flog, material was leather like,
piak piak piak, left right left on my back, first few cracks was still ok, getting more and more intense... plus as she hurl in the air in
circles can hear the sound quite scary... then she concentrate on my butt, horizontal piak piak piak, alternating with her palms
spanking in between, still bearable but i was umm, umm, umm as she spanked, trying to take it in my stride... then she took out a wooden
ruler, wah dat one no joke, especially after one round liao, oh oh oh, felt like being fucked... 'r u crying there yet?' she asked
while laughing, really evil, 'no mistress' i mumbled but really feeling like it... nx she sat on my lower back and squeezed my balls,
fwah my balls felt like being squashed, aw aw aw, 'am i pretty?' she asked, 'yes mistress!' i exclaimed, with my family jewels in her hands,
i wouldnt dream of answering otherwise... 'am i prettier or mistress xxx? it's ok u can tell me the truth' she asked again, she started to
bounce like riding horse liddat, wah uncle me old man liao lower back cant take the weight with my balls being squashed, i didnt wan to take
my chances and maintained my stand, lucky she seems pleased and let me off...

nx she took out a hitachi magic wand and started playing with my dick, pressing on the thighs, ass, balls, dick head and the area
between the dick and balls, felt abit strange but good at the same time, first time got mistress press there, then she used the wand to flick
my dick, bit pain but still managable... i did mentioned i played with electro toys be4, she says 'ah so u like electro right' jialat abit
regret only say i play be4, didnt say i like, she took out this toy that looks very big electric toothbrush, later found out that it's called
a violet wand, the top part has a few attachments which is interchangable, made of glass and glows violet when lit up, juz like jellyfish...
wah first time c this, abit apprehensive yet curious to know more, fired up it's quite noisy, plus there's no need for skin contact,
once near skin, u can c the electric current like mini lightning, she used it on my nipples, sent a jolt, recalling taser gun which
Lain use, the violet wand's sting is not as strong but still packs a punch, plus the noise and the sight of the current really adds to the
whole occassion... she started to use it on my torso, thighs, balls, dick everywhere, i was having electrogasm all over my body...
i was left panting when she was done, good thing abt violet wand it does not leave marks but does have a smell which Yuki said it's
the smell of electricity, Lain's taser gun left little red dots which looked like mosquito bites...
she said she has a small dick competition say i stand a good chance, want to take photo of my dick, i looked down, have never seen him
so small lol, must be from the electrogasm juz nw, left a shrivelled head only, but still i rejected politely, nothing glam or prize
for winning small dick competition also...

nx she sat on the side of the bed, ask me to massage her leg, her other leg was trying to pinch my nipples using her big toe and 2nd
toe, i can feel her toe nails digging in, still bearable, then she played with my dick while half lying down and eating her lunch at the
same time, though i had my lunch, the sight of her eating made my stomach growl, hungry again lol and she heard it, offered me 2 mouths of
her rice but on the floor, better than nothing i ate up every grain of it, lick until clean clean... i was molesting her legs up to the
thighs, 'u dun gek gek wan to touch sensitive spots huh' she said, 'yes mistress' i replied but still continuing what i was doing...
she did complimented on my massage skills, think i can do leg massage after i retire nx time, but only for pretty ladies lol...
first compliment from mistress after all the humiliation felt so good, machiam like light at the end of the tunnel...

finale, she sat on my face, mmm smells good, asked me to stroke myself while she smoked again, i tried not to open my eyes too big
for fear the ash fly into my eyes, so half open half close, right hand on my dick, my left hand started to wander, piak one slap on my balls,
'see where ur hands are gg' she said, my mouth and nose were in her crotch so can only mumble and muffled cant hear myself also...
she counted down from 10 to 0, must cum within 10 secs else penalty $10, first 10 secs passed no cum and she laughed, kan chiong liao,
stroke faster, she pinched my nipples and said in her sexy voice 'cum for mistress, i wana c u cum', finally i shot my load, all over my hands...
cleaned up, asked me to crawl to the bathroom to shower while she walked behind, spanking me with the wooden ruler, i crawled faster
and faster until reached the toilet faster closed the door... came out tcss awhile, goodby hug, paid and left a happy man... :D

overall she can be friendly or mean sadist depending on your choice, but based the the subtle cues and vibes she gave me,
i believe she can be as strict if not stricter than yura... if that's what u wish for, be careful u might juz get it...
if u book double domme with Yuki & Yura, i say be very mentally prepared to be in for a session of a lifetime...

punishme
06-05-2018, 01:08 AM
Hi Bros , Mistress June from Thailand will be visiting Singapore 28th May to 2nd June and maybe with Mistress Violet .Can contact her at www.thaigoddessx.com

I Bros ,Now Mistress June says it will be with Mistress Nikki .

rathcycle
06-05-2018, 08:10 PM
hi bros here

never thought that i will post here

but never tried femdom ever before and really want to try

looking for some really really pretty chinese that will do golden shower

please share contact!! thanks, pm is good too.

hello bros here, bump bump,

Any recommendations to who i can go to and how i can start?

otherOne
06-05-2018, 08:46 PM
hello bros here, bump bump,

Any recommendations to who i can go to and how i can start?

If you looking for pretty, the best would be Estella: https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_2229293772/Local-Chinese-Mistress-Estella.html

Havanna Slicks
06-05-2018, 08:56 PM
If you looking for pretty, the best would be Estella: https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_2229293772/Local-Chinese-Mistress-Estella.html

have to tone down abit bro, else kana complain over promotion again... :p

Havanna Slicks
06-05-2018, 09:28 PM
following part 19 of my encounter with Mistress Belle, comes part 20 of my meeting with Queen Bee Mistress Minky...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Minky in anyway...

being one of the most experienced and decorated mistress in the scene, i believe she is befitting of the queen title, she also runs a community for kinksters with events etc
for like-minded personnels in the scene... i was kind of apprehensive and happy when i saw she was back to the domming scene, apprehensive coz being a newbie myself
(i juz started in nov 2017) i might not be able to meet her expectations, happy coz one more domme to play with and heard many good things about her, aiya anyway i juz put my
worries aside and went ahead to book a session with her, did tell her i'm a noob but she reassured me she will take 'good' care of me... after more than 20hrs of flytime, i think
i very experienced liao, have seen the world already, how wrong was i, her one toy can kill me already lol... btw juz a word of warning if u're offended by poop, u shld turn back
now as this is the first time in my SM tour there is poop and quite a fair bit of it...

upon confirmation, she gave me clear instructions on what to do when i greet her, also i was to shave clean, i replied i will try to shave but not sure will be clean, she then suggested to wax,
i say scared pain, she says have to sacrifice for her, i think think i shave better, but must make sure clean and smooth coz she say will bring tweezers to check, if not clean gss she will have
a good time plucking out those i missed... haven session already sound so intimidating, the days started to countdown as we approached the big day...

met her in a small hotel in town, she comes across as a powerful career OL in a power suit, hot and sexy with nice figure, very proportionate like Lain, though abit bigger size, also being
so experienced i was expecting someone milfy like Lucelle or even older but no, she was young and pretty, looks early 30s... she doesnt use transit hotels, so either u catch her on her hosting
days or you will have to move higher up, also there is no option for attire like lingerie etc, she will wear what she like similar to Yura but the good thing mistress spares no effort in dressing
and making up, definitely looks the part of a power domme, once u c her can get ready to bow in awe... i tot i was early, upon reach and checking in, mistress was there enjoying her cuppa espresso
(she dont like to be late) so u better be on time if u book her, late no joke sure kana... after check in finish still got 5mins to appt time, waved to mistress, greet her and smiled at me, helped
her carry bag (quite heavy) and we went up the room together... she was in a knee length tight black and white bodycon dress, black blazer, no bra, colorful flower panties and red hot killer heels,
dressed to kill, yes that's the term... if looks could kill she already won the battle... if she were my superior, i let her slap in office i also happy... i have to repeat myself again, even though
i'm too old to be her bf, still envy him if she has one...

reached room she seemed quite impressed with the room, i took off my shoes and paid tribute to her, wanted to strip already, she say 'eh eh eh, who say u can strip? is that your way of getting
ready? by stripping?' erm since wrong faster wear back stand at attention, mistress wans my hands to be at the back... start briefing, ask me dos and donts, i said i like spanking and flogging,
she smiled and say 'are you sure u can take it?', i say already abit regret, got bro warned me, this is the real deal, not that the previous dommes were not real but minky is right up there another
level... also for the past weeks that mistress hosted, she say no one requested for ass play, i'm the first one, gawd that sounded like a guy saying to a girl, i've not bonked for few months and
i'm gonna f**k u real good today, got me real worried there... mistress says she likes her subs to dress up as well, so gss i failed the dressing part, she says i look like uncle, dress like uncle,
ya i think better than those uncle but dress like ginna, still better if recall, yuki says i look like her grandfather lol... she removed her blazer to reveal her body art, now looks even more intimidating,
one pc by one pc mistress ask me to take off, until left briefs, she asked me to stand in front of the full length mirror, it's a good place for standing doggy btw, then start to scrutinise me like medical
check, check left check right, check fingernails, she says personal hygience very impt, she even took a peek inside my briefs, lucky no tweezers... she then shook her head at my body, skinny yet flabby
stomach, 'must be never excercise right, ok let u workout abit' then she ask me to stand horse, like kungfu training, knees bend at inclination, arms raised up perpendicular to torso and set the timer on
her hp at 5mins, while she proceed to unpack and setup her barang... 1min, 2min, 3min start to get unbearable, i tried to adjust the angle of my knees and my arms start to droop, mistress will come back to
check on me 'look at u so pathetic, cant even do properly, dont try to cheat ah', she said while correcting my posture, adjusting the angles and went about her stuffs, by now my arms and thighs were aching,
'left 30sec, can u at least give me a good one?' ok perk up stand properly, first task already fail miserably liao, 30secs passed phew, mistress let me loosen my muscles... 'so u're very famous hor' she said,
i was like erm 'still ok la, not as famous as mistress', 'thats a smart alec ans' mistress replied, though she seem quite pleased abt it... i was abit sweaty coz come from outside, asked for permission to
shower, mistress say since gg to shower might as well clean my ass, ask me to remove my briefs and assume doggy position on the toilet floor, this hotel toilet is open concept so toilet inside also got aircon,
took off my briefs, tsk tsk tsk so small mistress commented, i said shave already shld be bigger, she said shave is for hygience, not for show haha, another smart alec ans... 'Are you a grower?' she asked,
'erm i gss so', 'What is gss so?', 'erm abit', 'What is abit? yes means yes, no means no, what kind of ans is that? But doesn't matter, grow already still small' she said, wah i felt abit sad and hurt, put
in so much effort to shave but didnt seem to be achieve desired results... assumed doggy position, mistress said my ass look like girl, not too sure what it meant, did she mean nice and smooth? keke... she
also said meet so many mistress should be very seasoned liao, i said no leh, this is only the 3rd time i'm doing this (enema), yura did for me 2 times, lucelle did for me 3 times, mistress did for me so many
times i lost count, she's left handed, so ask me use my right hand to hold my right butt cheek, while she held the other one for me, she kept pumping like enjoying herself, until i cannot tahan already,
pleaded for her to stop, then i rem, shit no safe word, so she didnt stop, instead she said 'if u feel coming out what should u do? yes hold it in' she pump in one last syringe and took a stopper to plug in,
even then i felt like it will fly out any moment, asked for permission to use my hand hold, else i think the pressure is so strong, fly out will hit a hole in the wall lol... wad came nx really caught me off
guard, she started to spank me with her bare hands, dont move i already trying very hard to hold the water in, with movement is really a feat in itself, left right left, coupled with tickling my sides and
pinching of my nipples from behind, pinch summore use her nails to dig in, wah really stim, though i didnt wan to admit, i was getting hard, until she was thoroughly done with me, then she stood up and used
her heels to push my head to the floor, usually at this angle is good to beo her ZG but at this moment i was too occupied with so many sensations plus the toilet spotlights were shining down so cant really
make out even if i tried, she said this is the state she likes to see me in... gawd i was in a real pitiful state, lucky mistress let me off to the toilet to relieve myself... water was clear so i gss shld
be ok...

had a quick shower then came out report for duty... mistress says at no time shld i be taller than her, so have to kneel down, then she asked 'are u feeling comfy?' i said ok, she say during her session
she wont let me get too comfy one, ok lo... mistress took out some ropes, similar to the ones used by lucelle, natural fibre type pple used for mooring, she was giving me a lesson on ropes, she even knows
how to do her own ropes, amazing though it all sounds like jargon to me so... she tied my left hand to my chest, right hand to my back, so my hands totally no free play, probably she knows i cant keep my
hands still so better tie hands first... she took a syringe, filled with some lube, held to my face and said 'do u know where is this going?' the syringe was right in front of my nose so i said nose?
she laughed and said u duno?, asked me to stand up, pushed me to the bed so i fell flat on my face onto the bed, mistress say today is an ass day, think she meant she going to play my ass for the whole
session... she lubed up my ass and i felt something cold there, it was an electro probe, xenia used it on me before so i tot no biggie, boy was i in for a shock of my life, i nearly died there i tell u...
she on it, usually electro only the first few jolts will sting, after that once ur body gets used to it ok already, but hers wah lau kept coming, jolts will cause ur ass to contract involuntarily, plus
it will feel like a huge dick is inside u, yes like being raped even though there's no physical dick inside, plus she keep pressing the control module is really scary, i was like oh oh oh, she then took
out her flogger and the flogs came raining down on my back, in between she will tickle my sides, again, grab my balls, push my perineum, push my butt cheeks (both of which will increase the sensations
from the probe), until my eyes were teary already, my drool was all over my face and formed a hugh pool on the bed, probably pple will think a girl squirt or came big O wet the bed keke... for a moment,
i was like omg what have i done, or what did i get myself into, my mind was in a daze, then out of the corner of my eye, i saw her going to my pants, tot she gg to do, she removed the belt to use it to whip
me (very innovative there), she said i'm lucky she didnt bring her cane, ya heng ah coz my butt juz abt recovered from the marks left by euryale, not abt to start another round of marks... first time kana
belt whip, wah stim siah, i was getting hard again, begged her to stop but she kept going at it, changed modes and repeated the same things, in between she got face slap me a few times, else i think i passed
out and die already... when she finally satisfied already, she removed the probe some poop came out, yes i pooped myself, gss the sensations were too overwhelming, i couldnt control my bowels, cleaned the
bed and carpet, headed back to the shower to wash myself, again... luckily mistress was experienced so she shld got seen many such accidents, if princess see, duno wad will her reaction be lol...

came out report again, kneel down she asked if that was fun, i said not really, i almost died, she laughed and said 'ok ma, u look alright', i said i scared until poop come out and she laughed...
as the part of the bed kana poop, even after cleaning still got stain so mistress ask me to flip up the cover to cover up the stained area, nx she asked me to put my hands at my side and tied my arms to
my torso, so again there is no free play, pushed me down to the bed, this time on my back, raised my left leg and tied me at the knee area so it's permanently bent, right leg was free though, i told
her actually no need to tie la, i wont run away, she said tying is to keep me still, not scared i run away, not that i can run away also, she also said i no fight for her, ya i wouldnt dream of fighting
her, think she also knows martial arts, i be putty in her hands... my hands were in front of me so i put together, she saw and said 'Are you praying? i gss it's too late for that right?' hehe mistress
got wicked sense of humour... she then filled her syringe with lube, she mentioned she specially brought banana flavor lube for me, not sure what she meant by that, lucky she didnt ask me to eat, or probably
belle told her i dun like bananas, 'see waste my lube' mistress said, i apologised and said i was sorry, 'ya u shld be' mistress said... she then strapped a vibrator to herself, lubed my ass, again and
proceed to slide up and down my ass, that felt good, probably she c me getting comfy, she grasped at my neck and started to choke me, wow, my face gg red, my ears getting hot, i felt like i was in a porn
show, nx ask me to flip over, with only a free right leg, not easy, i was trying hard but end up only laid on my side, mistress laughed again and rubbed against my ass in a lying on my side position...
probably the electro was abit too much, i felt like pooping again, she say now too late, ask me to hold it in, she also say i better not stain her dress (over 1k), ya better not else i cant afford to buy
her new dress... after awhile i couldnt hold it anymore, slowly poop seeped out again, luckily didnt hit her dress, only the bed kana, think the housekeeping staff will keep swearing at me when they clean the
room later... mistress say tot juz now clean liao, y so much poop, must be i got shitty ass, i told a bro about it and he say probably i didnt relax my muscles enough, which was y after the enema didnt
clear everything, so mistress untied me, saying her rope skill good also not like that test her, tie, untie, tie, untie lol, headed back to shower, again to clean up...

came out report again, this time she sit at the sofa there, helped her removed her heels, worship her feet, she asked me to kiss, i tot wan me to kiss her, she say feet la, u first time? ya i newbie ma
remember keke... nx ask me to massage her legs, up to now, previous mistress who asked me to massage all commented they liked my massage, mistress didnt think so, she say i like looking for buttons to
press or trying to burn her skin, ask me to go for real foot massage then learn liao can come back and massage for her... since dont like press, i juz knead and alternated with soft carass, i tried my
luck move higher, she giggled when i touch above the knees, she said itchy, hehe so that's her weak spot, think she anticipate what i trying to do, ask me to keep my hands below knee level... nx ask me to
lie on the bed, i flipped the cover another way, again and said i think we shall stop ass playing for the day, she said no la, no more ass, u think i wana c ur poop again haha... however she said she was
very disappointed in me, so no cum today, she say have to earn the right to cum, not juz because u pay u will get to cum, ok lo, have to work harder nx time, also i requested for face sitting, instead of
sitting with her panties on, it will be through her dress, so i couldnt smell her panties... i say got leh, she ask me to do wad so far i got follow instructions leh, but she say a good sub has to be out of
ur heart wan to do, not do because mistress ask u to do, oic guess i gotta work on that... her sitting style was different from the rest of the mistress, usually they will sit facing my body, mistress sat
facing my head, so when her ass landed on my face, her whole butt was on my nose and mouth, still can breathe but very little, oxygen running out, i was having difficulty, i was trying to tap her but think
accidentally brushed against her ass, she stood up and said 'if i catch u doing that again, i will assure u it will not be pleasant' so far up to now like not very pleasant, i dare not think unpleasant means
what, so took a deep breath in and let her sit, again i was having difficulty, this time i tap her feet, she say no no, hold it in... i was squirming and trying to push her away but couldnt, she reached
behind and pinched my nipples again, wah i could have screamed thru her dress but think no sound came out, gawd when she finally sat up, i was gasping for air, she says i was supposed to breathe through her
dress, though lesser than normal, it wont kill me, ya can breathe but i find too little, later like belle said will die from smelling pussy... but this one i die will be without the pussy smelling like abit
bohua, die for nothing haha...

end of session, help mistress wash the toys while she took a shower, told me not to peep, very tempting to peep but i rem bro say cannot pray pray so better not try to be funny, she did ask me to help
her put her clothes, while she not looking i managed to take a whiff, oooh smells good, i cant help but touch myself, soon i hear the water sound stop liao faster put down the clothes and continue
washing the toys, luckily she didnt c my boner... she changed into fresh clothes, a black short one pc bodycon dress, sexy and tempting once again but have to keep my hands to myself, while keeping
her toys, noticed that the vibrator she strapped juz now was actually 2 way, so she can feel shiok also, wow first time got mistress do that, i find that very sexy... after that my turn to shower, had
a quick one and came out... mistress asked me is it the first time i showered 3 times in a session, i told her yura's session i showered 4 times, one extra time was golden shower, she said right, if
she were to do golden shower, most of it will be coffee, i guess with the sensory overload, i could do with some caffeine boost from her wee wee... overall even though i didnt cum today, this was one of
my most intense session ever, though to meet mistress again, i will have to clean properly and not make a mess of myself, learn proper foot massage and probably work on being a better sub...

friskyero
07-05-2018, 04:23 AM
Thanks for the FR! The stripping part sounds so much on what Minky will usually say haha

Havanna Slicks
07-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the FR! The stripping part sounds so much on what Minky will usually say haha

tks for reading haha, ya very humiliating... ;)

klink
07-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Yeah, if you only use the search button you could find the info....

Stays in sharing accommodation. She could fulfill some fetishes, but better to agree before the meet.
On the down side (for my experience)
- asked to buy cigarette
- Agreed time late by 30 minutes, I was lucky my time is flexible
- Small room with piled up cloths on her bed/messy
- Heavily texting and on the phone while session

Positive side,
She had asked Ming Yue to also session, so, 2 duo session for first 15 minutes
She's flexible with fetishes but I asked her and agreed before session.
150 is cheaper compare to local (+ cigarette)

May I ask ming yue or ruby prettier?

silverug
07-05-2018, 02:24 PM
May I ask ming yue or ruby prettier?

They are both just normal looking....with Ming Yue the meatier ones. Experience wise Ruby is better.

klink
07-05-2018, 04:41 PM
They are both just normal looking....with Ming Yue the meatier ones. Experience wise Ruby is better.

Thanks, i always thought ruby is the meatier one from her photo.

jaankaden
07-05-2018, 05:02 PM
I'm not really one for overly-detailed reviews, so apologies in advance to my fellow bros here for those expecting a blow-by-blow of my encounter with Domme Madison. That having been said, I do still want to take the time to pen a proper review for her because I honestly believe that she is not a mistress to be missed (pun intended).

Disclaimer: This is my first time visiting a domme, so experienced players please do take my words with the necessary pinch of salt. Now, on to the review.

I've always been somewhat curious about exploring my kinkier side, but never really gave myself the opportunity to do so. However, when I chanced upon Mistress Madison's thread (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=689323), I felt sufficiently encouraged by her words that perhaps now is as good a time as any.

Communication couldn't have been easier. I reached out to her via WhatsApp with the stipulated details, and she responded quickly. After firming up the logistical details of our meeting, she provided me with a short questionnaire to ascertain both my interests as well as my limits. This was a simple gesture that I really appreciated because I could tell that she wanted to get a better sense of what would likely make me tick and then design our session accordingly.

Mistress Madison operates out of a nice centrally-located hotel, so getting there was a breeze. With the room number provided to me upon my arrival, I quickly made my way upstairs to knock on her door, though admittedly not without a fair amount of nerves. Safe to say, I couldn't have been more pleased with what greeted me. Mistress Madison was every bit as she appears in her photos, a platinum blonde goddess with looks that could kill and a body worthy of worship. After we got my tribute out of the way, she sat me down to get to know me a little better before segueing into the kinks that I would like to explore on this particular evening. We ultimately settled on the few that I had selected off of her list of indulgences, plus a couple of others that she gently coaxed me into giving a shot. And with that, we began to prepare for playtime.

Given that I had earlier indicated an interest in the vampire seductress scene, that served to be the role-play setting for our session. In it, I was the hapless (and helpless) victim of a Tinder date that had taken a much darker turn. Bound in clingfilm, I was rendered immobile and completely at Mistress Madison's mercy while she toyed with me both physically and psychologically. With a combination of sensual whispers, anal play, intox inhalants, and the most erotic touches of pain, I was repeatedly teased and driven to the point of almost going mad with pleasure. We then moved to the bathroom, where she showered me with seemingly endless streams of her golden nectar while my body literally trembled in ecstasy. For the finale, I was subjected to her milking machine, which culminated in an intense, giddiness-inducing orgasm.

All in, I can resoundingly state that I could not have asked for a better foray into the world of kink. Not only did I finally manage to experience some long-held fantasies, Mistress Madison also helped me to uncover certain kinks that I would never have expected myself to enjoy. To potential first-timers, I should note that she made me feel extremely safe in her hands, and at no point during our time together did I have any reason to panic. So if you've been teetering on the edge of this world for a while now, Mistress Madison would make a great chaperone.

Havanna Slicks
07-05-2018, 05:15 PM
I'm not really one for overly-detailed reviews, so apologies in advance to my fellow bros here for those expecting a blow-by-blow of my encounter with Domme Madison. That having been said, I do still want to take the time to pen a proper review for her because I honestly believe that she is not a mistress to be missed (pun intended).

wah bro u power leh, first time dare to try her... thumbs up for u! :D
i also like vampiress but i c her claws, my balls shrink siah...

jaankaden
07-05-2018, 06:47 PM
wah bro u power leh, first time dare to try her... thumbs up for u! :D
i also like vampiress but i c her claws, my balls shrink siah...

No la bro. I did explain to her that I’d never done this before, so I’m sure she calibrated our session to novice level so that I would be titillated, not traumatized. 😅 Based on my own experience, I would actually say that she knows very well how to work with beginners to ease us into play, so newbies such as myself shouldn’t have anything to worry about. 😈

Havanna Slicks
07-05-2018, 06:50 PM
No la bro. I did explain to her that I’d never done this before, so I’m sure she calibrated our session to novice level so that I would be titillated, not traumatized. 😅 Based on my own experience, I would actually say that she knows very well how to work with beginners to ease us into play, so newbies such as myself shouldn’t have anything to worry about. 😈

cool enjoy your stay here, hope u try more dommes and share with us as well...

Havanna Slicks
07-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Dear Fellow Bros/Subs
Great news: I've been told Mistress Murasaki (formerly of La Siora) has made plans to visit Singapore on her Asia tour (4th - 7th June).

yippee, got new domme to play with again... :D
pls guide the way senpai...

silverug
07-05-2018, 10:12 PM
All in, I can resoundingly state that I could not have asked for a better foray into the world of kink. Not only did I finally manage to experience some long-held fantasies, Mistress Madison also helped me to uncover certain kinks that I would never have expected myself to enjoy. To potential first-timers, I should note that she made me feel extremely safe in her hands, and at no point during our time together did I have any reason to panic. So if you've been teetering on the edge of this world for a while now, Mistress Madison would make a great chaperone.

Nice review on Madison!

napsterz
08-05-2018, 01:44 AM

Disclaimer: This is my first time visiting a domme, so experienced players please do take my words with the necessary pinch of salt. Now, on to the review.

I've always been somewhat curious about exploring my kinkier side, but never really gave myself the opportunity to do so. However, when I chanced upon Mistress Madison's thread (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=689323), I felt sufficiently encouraged by her words that perhaps now is as good a time as any.

Communication couldn't have been easier. I reached out to her via WhatsApp with the stipulated details, and she responded quickly. After firming up the logistical details of our meeting, she provided me with a short questionnaire to ascertain both my interests as well as my limits. This was a simple gesture that I really appreciated because I could tell that she wanted to get a better sense of what would likely make me tick and then design our session accordingly.

Mistress Madison operates out of a nice centrally-located hotel, so getting there was a breeze. With the room number provided to me upon my arrival, I quickly made my way upstairs to knock on her door, though admittedly not without a fair amount of nerves. Safe to say, I couldn't have been more pleased with what greeted me. Mistress Madison was every bit as she appears in her photos, a platinum blonde goddess with looks that could kill and a body worthy of worship. After we got my tribute out of the way, she sat me down to get to know me a little better before segueing into the kinks that I would like to explore on this particular evening. We ultimately settled on the few that I had selected off of her list of indulgences, plus a couple of others that she gently coaxed me into giving a shot. And with that, we began to prepare for playtime.

Given that I had earlier indicated an interest in the vampire seductress scene, that served to be the role-play setting for our session. In it, I was the hapless (and helpless) victim of a Tinder date that had taken a much darker turn. Bound in clingfilm, I was rendered immobile and completely at Mistress Madison's mercy while she toyed with me both physically and psychologically. With a combination of sensual whispers, anal play, intox inhalants, and the most erotic touches of pain, I was repeatedly teased and driven to the point of almost going mad with pleasure. We then moved to the bathroom, where she showered me with seemingly endless streams of her golden nectar while my body literally trembled in ecstasy. For the finale, I was subjected to her milking machine, which culminated in an intense, giddiness-inducing orgasm.

bro what milking machine is that? so she milk you non stop?

Havanna Slicks
08-05-2018, 01:51 AM
bro what milking machine is that? so she milk you non stop?

it's looks like a pump but it's actually a mechanical stroker/masturbator...
juz stick the dick in and the machine will do it's job...
meant to milk the cum from the dick...