PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

napsterz
16-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Yup she will.. not like lain.. cannot touch her and she wun touch u also..

So can touch mistress Lindsey also really?

Mcwoof00
16-10-2017, 05:00 PM
So can touch mistress Lindsey also really?

Her feet ba.. and she did hug me to take welfies.. :D

Squiffy
16-10-2017, 05:57 PM
I have this question.

Majority of men already know that In S'pore, if anyone have paid sex with any female that is below 18-years-old, the man will be mandatory sentenced to jail.

Then just curious, what if you paid money to a 17-year-old girl to lick her feet or play very mild SM but NO sex, then will the guy be sentenced to jail or not??

Or what if the guy respond to a local online ad(advertised by the girl herself)to lick the pussy of a 17-year-old girl but NO sex is involved, then will the guy be also mandatory sentenced to jail?!

Recently, I had seen an ad posted in local online forums which a 17-year-old s'porean girl advertised she can provide mild SM services or feet licking or pussy licking for money. But I did not try her and I rejected her after she wrote she is only 17-years-old in her private message sent to me.

I'll take the bait. I'm a dirty old man and would enjoy worshipping the feet of a young girl. Does anyone have the link or contact info? I see "cantterrt" is not able to receive private messages and doesn't have many posts. This leads me to believe it might be a fictitious account and/or question.

ASWERllrERT
16-10-2017, 08:49 PM
I'm trying to look for an fetish ad posted in locanto by a woman.

I only know her username/nick in locanto.

Can someone tell me if we only know the username/nick of a poster in locanto, is it possible to find that poster's posted ad in locanto forum??!

Can someone share how to do this??!

sgdiscreethunk
16-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Thank U FMCANE for replying to my post. I tend to agree with U too. Though many are silent readers, it will be great if wecan hear the occasional post. It doesnt have to be long. Similar to the concept of Tripadvisor, the varied comments add to the credibility of this thread and allows us to learn from one another.

Nanako
17-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Just had a session with Mistress Lindsey an hour or so ago so let me share because I think she deserves a good review.

Anyway this was my first ever such session, have been lurking and have been contemplating a session with a local domme but didn't dare to take the plunge until now. Looks are a big factor for me because I think I'm pretty vanilla so I think the feeling of being dominated by a beautiful lady heightens the sensation a lot for me. So I decided to try this out after reading the positive reviews, especially about Mistress Lindsey's good looks.

Anyway so before the session we had a chat over email where I introduced myself and shared what were my fetishes and limits so that Mistress Lindsey could cater an appropriate session for me. It was professionally done and I appreciated that for my first experience.

When I arrived I was quite taken aback by her beauty - she reminded me of a girl that I had a huge crush on back in JC. She's quite petite but super cute and feisty, which is a huge turn on for me. Doesn't hurt that she is fit and has beautifully shaped and pedicured feet, which again heightened the experience for me.

I think I can say that as a newbie to this game, Mistress Lindsey is a fantastic domme to have a session with for guys like me who are more vanilla and to help ease us in. I had pretty much one of my most fulfilling (and messiest) completions ever at the end of the session.

As for the experienced players, I can't speak for how you guys will find Mistress Lindsey but to an untrained eye, she seemed to have a healthy selection of toys and ropes which could do some damage and provide some pleasure for you guys.

Please support but not to the extent that I can't get a spot when time and finances permit hahaha.
Glad you tried and enjoyed. I think she deserves the shout out for being very understanding in breaking a newbie into a new experience, golden shower for me in this case. And being a hottie helps a lot! immensely.

Mcwoof00
17-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Just had a session with Mistress Lindsey an hour or so ago so let me share because I think she deserves a good review.

Anyway this was my first ever such session, have been lurking and have been contemplating a session with a local domme but didn't dare to take the plunge until now. Looks are a big factor for me because I think I'm pretty vanilla so I think the feeling of being dominated by a beautiful lady heightens the sensation a lot for me. So I decided to try this out after reading the positive reviews, especially about Mistress Lindsey's good looks.

Anyway so before the session we had a chat over email where I introduced myself and shared what were my fetishes and limits so that Mistress Lindsey could cater an appropriate session for me. It was professionally done and I appreciated that for my first experience.

When I arrived I was quite taken aback by her beauty - she reminded me of a girl that I had a huge crush on back in JC. She's quite petite but super cute and feisty, which is a huge turn on for me. Doesn't hurt that she is fit and has beautifully shaped and pedicured feet, which again heightened the experience for me.

I think I can say that as a newbie to this game, Mistress Lindsey is a fantastic domme to have a session with for guys like me who are more vanilla and to help ease us in. I had pretty much one of my most fulfilling (and messiest) completions ever at the end of the session.

As for the experienced players, I can't speak for how you guys will find Mistress Lindsey but to an untrained eye, she seemed to have a healthy selection of toys and ropes which could do some damage and provide some pleasure for you guys.

Please support but not to the extent that I can't get a spot when time and finances permit hahaha.

Good to know you enjoyed urself! i will also return when finances permit abit.. but she is really HOT..

Bisco
17-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Glad you tried and enjoyed. I think she deserves the shout out for being very understanding in breaking a newbie into a new experience, golden shower for me in this case. And being a hottie helps a lot! immensely.

What's her session rate?

lancerex
17-10-2017, 10:07 PM
bro u mind sharing a bit of the detail what u did? and how did the session end?

otherOne
17-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Anyone have info about Indian mistress Rita Fierce (http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/cruel-bitch-in-town/8037492)?

Edit: nvm it's a fake, images and video stolen from here: https://www.instagram.com/devershika/

Selamai
18-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Mistress Yui (previously Ziva) is highly recommended :p

Her rates are on the high side, but you'll get your money's worth.

ronnie_tong
18-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Anyone joined this singaporegirlbondage.wordpress.com before? Was wondering if it was a fake/scam website as I try to find more info but all available info are from the site creator.

Mcwoof00
19-10-2017, 10:18 AM
bro u mind sharing a bit of the detail what u did? and how did the session end?

Bro.. u should be experienced enough to know.. hehehe.. go try.. Mistress Lindsey is really nice.. confirm worth every single cent u pay..

yagamisg
19-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Bro.. u should be experienced enough to know.. hehehe.. go try.. Mistress Lindsey is really nice.. confirm worth every single cent u pay..

What is her rate?

otherOne
20-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Anyone have FR for Mistress Rin (http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/are-you-ready-to-be-mistress-rins-classmate-pet/8172197) aka missyrin on fetlife?

JoDo
21-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Anyone has any ways to contact Mistress Airah let me know! Thanks!

MEKKA
21-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Yup she will.. not like lain.. cannot touch her and she wun touch u also..

Previously I got the chance to chat with her and she shared abit about her experiences. Infact she had hands on experience before and showed me pictures so what you said maybe is applicable to you only bro...? :D Lain is one special dominant woman/dominatrix.

wujifoot
22-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Previously I got the chance to chat with her and she shared abit about her experiences. Infact she had hands on experience before and showed me pictures so what you said maybe is applicable to you only bro...? :D Lain is one special dominant woman/dominatrix.

it was quite clearly written in her profile that she would not touch any sensitive parts with her bare hands or feet.

I respect her boundaries, so kept away. Unless that's have changed.

napsterz
22-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Saw from this Lindsey photos of some bro with a condom of cum captioned not his cum. Then the condom from where ah? Where she get the cum from

otherOne
22-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Saw from this Lindsey photos of some bro with a condom of cum captioned not his cum. Then the condom from where ah? Where she get the cum from

Well, from her ad she seems to be an avid clubber and thot, so she might have gotten the cum from her mouth lmao.

Mcwoof00
23-10-2017, 11:03 AM

from her lover or some other slaves i think..

otherOne
24-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Mistress Yui (previously Ziva) is highly recommended :p

Her rates are on the high side, but you'll get your money's worth.

do you have a new FR? :D

zeeepher
27-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Well, from her ad she seems to be an avid clubber and thot, so she might have gotten the cum from her mouth lmao.

I think some bro went to ask the same question in her tumblr :D

Anyone have FR for Mistress Rin (http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/are-you-ready-to-be-mistress-rins-classmate-pet/8172197) aka missyrin on fetlife?

Saw her tumblr she's more of a lifestyle mistress.

otherOne
28-10-2017, 09:55 AM
I think some bro went to ask the same question in her tumblr :D

Lol you're right:

https://i.imgur.com/rxFKczD.jpg

Mcwoof00
30-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Hi, how about mistress stacy? looks like her posting on backpage getting more frequent.. anyone tried before?

nta88
30-10-2017, 08:36 PM
http://prcprincess.net/model/ha-ha/

new mistress. anyone tried?

otherOne
30-10-2017, 09:13 PM
Hi, how about mistress stacy? looks like her posting on backpage getting more frequent.. anyone tried before?

She wants us to give her money without having sessions with her. Don't entertain gold diggers like this. Like another bro said, she has been promising sessions in the "near future" for months.

zeeepher
30-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Any bros going for this weekend femdom party?

onsenmaster
31-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Got wind that queen kali is coming to SG in december, and rates are at 500 sgd for an hour.

I'm not sure what this country is becoming. It's bewildering and almost laughable, that many of us are paying top dollar over here compared to many other countries. I have said this before and can't help but rant again.

Case in point - a certain Japanese domme came earlier this year and after the session, I asked her how much it would cost me if I engaged her in Japan. She told me she would charge the same amount as what she had charged in SG, which was approximately about 400 sgd for that single hour session. I didn't want to comment, because 400 sgd for 60 mins in japan is unheard of. I have never paid more than 320 tops for 60 mins including the hotel. No domme over there will get a 2nd look for anything higher than 20,000 yen (250 sgd) for 60 mins.

However, on a consolatory note, it's also good that more ladies are entering the local scene. E.g. with 50 ladies, I would think prices will start becoming sane. There will be plenty of drop-outs, and only the better ones will remain. But at least we know these will be the cream of the crop, but not before they are being given a serious run for their money.

Right now, there just ain't enough competition. OKTs should realise this and flood the market. A significant chunk of punters here only require fetish related sessions. Make 150-250 sgd sessions for this group a reality and it's likely overall prices will start to auto-correct. It's win-win for everyone

Mcwoof00
31-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Got wind that queen kali is coming to SG in december, and rates are at 500 sgd for an hour.

I'm not sure what this country is becoming. It's bewildering and almost laughable, that many of us are paying top dollar over here compared to many other countries. I have said this before and can't help but rant again.

Case in point - a certain Japanese domme came earlier this year and after the session, I asked her how much it would cost me if I engaged her in Japan. She told me she would charge the same amount as what she had charged in SG, which was approximately about 400 sgd for that single hour session. I didn't want to comment, because 400 sgd for 60 mins in japan is unheard of. I have never paid more than 320 tops for 60 mins including the hotel. No domme over there will get a 2nd look for anything higher than 20,000 yen (250 sgd) for 60 mins.

However, on a consolatory note, it's also good that more ladies are entering the local scene. E.g. with 50 ladies, I would think prices will start becoming sane. There will be plenty of drop-outs, and only the better ones will remain. But at least we know these will be the cream of the crop, but not before they are being given a serious run for their money.

Right now, there just ain't enough competition. OKTs should realise this and flood the market. A significant chunk of punters here only require fetish related sessions. Make 150-250 sgd sessions for this group a reality and it's likely overall prices will start to auto-correct. It's win-win for everyone

i hope what u said will happen too.. 150-200 sounds reasonable..

JoDo
31-10-2017, 06:03 PM
i hope what u said will happen too.. 150-200 sounds reasonable..

What's OKT?

JoDo
31-10-2017, 06:04 PM
I really want to find out if Airah's back. Anyone knows of a way to contact her?

JoDo
31-10-2017, 06:13 PM
If any of you have contacts or are close to Airah, let me know! Thanks!

Mcwoof00
02-11-2017, 09:44 AM
If any of you have contacts or are close to Airah, let me know! Thanks!

Check with Ziva maybe can know..

vmtech
02-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Long shot, but is mistress Kathy still in the scene?

patcool
02-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Long shot, but is mistress Kathy still in the scene?

I am lookijng for her too. Miss her solid body. Can someone pm me her ctc if she is still in the scene. Thanks

Havanna Slicks
02-11-2017, 11:45 AM
I am lookijng for her too. Miss her solid body. Can someone pm me her ctc if she is still in the scene. Thanks

can post here la bro, no need to pm...
good stuff share with bros here ma...
but if cant post do pm me too lol... :p

vmtech
03-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Yes if anyone is still in contact with Misstress Kathy, don't mind to share the contact. I lost my phone that yr and everything inside gone zzz

baby789
05-11-2017, 02:54 PM
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/3459.html
Any comment on her foot and services?
Tempted to try but wanna to hear review first.

Havanna Slicks
05-11-2017, 03:59 PM
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/3459.html
Any comment on her foot and services?
Tempted to try but wanna to hear review first.

bro cant see the web, can only c $$$... :p

Havanna Slicks
05-11-2017, 04:05 PM
met up with Mistress Eden and Chelsea yesterday, first thing need to clarify, i'm not related to them
in anyway, juz like to share wif bros my session thats all... my other FRs are usually in Dome 3 / 4 (L).
for bros who r looking for double domme, do note 81 & fragrance do not allow 3 pple in a room,
so need to move higher up, anyway when u make booking the mistresses will advise u...
also sorry for sounding like a noob coz this is the very first time i'm engaging in such activities,
usually i go either MP/HC or FL regular sex, nothing remotely near this...

as i've do not have any prior experience or tried other dommes, i do not have a basis for comparison,
nx week i be meeting Mistress Lindsey and Jeannie, after that mayb Mistress Yui (Ziva), then we can do a side
by side comparison...

Eden comes across as quite tanned, shld be mixed or malay, she was wearing a tight bustier (the C Cups
were screaming to jump out) and black tights, looks abt 7.5, Chelsea is the fair giggly chinese GND, looks abt 7,
she was wearing black loose Tee so cant gss the cup and black tights as well, from the butt and legs can c
quite toned for both, oh ya both were in killer heels... looks wise Eden looks more the part of a domme,
and she seems more experienced as well... depending on your fetish and choice, ur experience could be
different from mine...

ding dong, hihi, both dommes came into the room, headed to the dressing table, whispering and giggling amongst
themselves, must be thinking this perverted uncle needs some punishing, i excused myself went to the toilet
to shower, came out all the toys were laid out on the bed and both dommes were ready for me...
they then proceed to brief me on the rules of the game and safe word, think i should give myself a pat on the back,
being a newbie i didnt need to use the safe word, possibly they got give water also considering that...

removed my towel and knelt in front of both dommes naked, start with the formal greetings, then foot worship,
kissed and licked their feet and heels... then came the blindfold and hand cuffs, Eden was in front, Chelsea
behind me, they started to carass my body, using their hands, feets, nails etc, being blindfolded heightens
the sensation when u're being touched, together with the fear and suspense then came the flogging, on my back and chest,
suddenly i felt something cold on my nipples, that sent a jolt thru my body, considering i was naked and facing
the aircon, the cold thing (possibly made of metal) felt extra tingling...

they made me count the flogging, one mistress, two mistress, machiam like BMT do pushup, one sergeant, two sergeant
liddat, in between i had to moan as well, too soft or count wrongly have to start from zero, u can imagine from
all the activities i counted wrongly at least 4 times, i must been flogged close to a 100 times...

next change to doggy position, Chelsea used the flgger on my back, butt and balls, painful but shiok,
in between flogging, they will carass my butt and balls and commented it's a nice color lol...
suddenly they used the cold thing on my butt, that sent another jolt thru my body, really amazing...
not to worry, didnt go in the hole, my virgin ass still intact haha...

occasionally Eden will open up my blindfold and greet me with her C knockers, so close i could almost lick
it but i'm not supposed to touch her, once i was carassing her thighs and she slapped my hand lol...
back to kneeling position, this time Eden was gagging me from in front, slapping my face, yanking my hair,
rocking my head side to side, lucky i dont have motion sickness, else sure dizzy, Chelsea is still flogging from behind,
they instructed me to wank myself, but cannot cum, i was trying very hard not to cum as my dick is already rock
hard from all the teasing and stimulation, i cannot tahan already, ask for permission to cum and shot my full load all
over the floor...

the flogging left some marks on my chest, back and but cheeks, machiam like POW training, when i went into the shower,
felt the sting when the water hit my body, even now when i sit down i can still feel pain in my butt, but everytime i feel that,
i recall the events and that sent a smile to my face...

overall it was quite an mindblowing experience, seems like i got a new hobby to indulge, so for bros who r hesitating
on whether to go for it, i'd say go try once, like continue, dont like stop, no harm done, at least u tried be4... :D

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

Mcwoof00
06-11-2017, 03:54 PM
met up with Mistress Eden and Chelsea yesterday, first thing need to clarify, i'm not related to them
in anyway, juz like to share wif bros my session thats all... my other FRs are usually in Dome 3 / 4 (L).
for bros who r looking for double domme, do note 81 & fragrance do not allow 3 pple in a room,
so need to move higher up, anyway when u make booking the mistresses will advise u...
also sorry for sounding like a noob coz this is the very first time i'm engaging in such activities,
usually i go either MP/HC or FL regular sex, nothing remotely near this...

as i've do not have any prior experience or tried other dommes, i do not have a basis for comparison,
nx week i be meeting Mistress Lindsey and Jeannie, after that mayb Mistress Yui (Ziva), then we can do a side
by side comparison...

Eden comes across as quite tanned, shld be mixed or malay, she was wearing a tight bustier (the C Cups
were screaming to jump out) and black tights, looks abt 7.5, Chelsea is the fair giggly chinese GND, looks abt 7,
she was wearing black loose Tee so cant gss the cup and black tights as well, from the butt and legs can c
quite toned for both, oh ya both were in killer heels... looks wise Eden looks more the part of a domme,
and she seems more experienced as well... depending on your fetish and choice, ur experience could be
different from mine...

ding dong, hihi, both dommes came into the room, headed to the dressing table, whispering and giggling amongst
themselves, must be thinking this perverted uncle needs some punishing, i excused myself went to the toilet
to shower, came out all the toys were laid out on the bed and both dommes were ready for me...
they then proceed to brief me on the rules of the game and safe word, think i should give myself a pat on the back,
being a newbie i didnt need to use the safe word, possibly they got give water also considering that...

removed my towel and knelt in front of both dommes naked, start with the formal greetings, then foot worship,
kissed and licked their feet and heels... then came the blindfold and hand cuffs, Eden was in front, Chelsea
behind me, they started to carass my body, using their hands, feets, nails etc, being blindfolded heightens
the sensation when u're being touched, together with the fear and suspense then came the flogging, on my back and chest,
suddenly i felt something cold on my nipples, that sent a jolt thru my body, considering i was naked and facing
the aircon, the cold thing (possibly made of metal) felt extra tingling...

they made me count the flogging, one mistress, two mistress, machiam like BMT do pushup, one sergeant, two sergeant
liddat, in between i had to moan as well, too soft or count wrongly have to start from zero, u can imagine from
all the activities i counted wrongly at least 4 times, i must been flogged close to a 100 times...

next change to doggy position, Chelsea used the flgger on my back, butt and balls, painful but shiok,
in between flogging, they will carass my butt and balls and commented it's a nice color lol...
suddenly they used the cold thing on my butt, that sent another jolt thru my body, really amazing...
not to worry, didnt go in the hole, my virgin ass still intact haha...

occasionally Eden will open up my blindfold and greet me with her C knockers, so close i could almost lick
it but i'm not supposed to touch her, once i was carassing her thighs and she slapped my hand lol...
back to kneeling position, this time Eden was gagging me from in front, slapping my face, yanking my hair,
rocking my head side to side, lucky i dont have motion sickness, else sure dizzy, Chelsea is still flogging from behind,
they instructed me to wank myself, but cannot cum, i was trying very hard not to cum as my dick is already rock
hard from all the teasing and stimulation, i cannot tahan already, ask for permission to cum and shot my full load all
over the floor...

the flogging left some marks on my chest, back and but cheeks, machiam like POW training, when i went into the shower,
felt the sting when the water hit my body, even now when i sit down i can still feel pain in my butt, but everytime i feel that,
i recall the events and that sent a smile to my face...

overall it was quite an mindblowing experience, seems like i got a new hobby to indulge, so for bros who r hesitating
on whether to go for it, i'd say go try once, like continue, dont like stop, no harm done, at least u tried be4... :D

so where is the next best place for double dom? any cheapest choice?

Havanna Slicks
06-11-2017, 03:58 PM
so where is the next best place for double dom? any cheapest choice?

yes the mistresses will advise u, not sure if it's convenient to post here
but u can PM me if u need the place... believe this shld be the cheapest
transit place in town for this...

JoDo
07-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Where's Kali rain from?

Bigbase
07-11-2017, 11:06 PM
I had a wonderful session with Domina Ruiko in Tokyo recently - she is pretty, very experienced and talented in her job and very enthusiastic. She told me that she would be coming to either Singapore or HK next month (Dec 2017).

I have already written to La Siora to indicate my interest to set up a session if she were to come to Singapore.

May I suggest that those La Siora members (who are in Singapore) to do likewise if they are keen to see her. I am hoping that if there is greater demand in Singapore, it would help persuade Ruiko to choose Singapore.

silverug
07-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Looks Indian to me.

Bro, if the person ask you to pay money first, and to a ‘friend’, 100% it’s a scam. Doubt it’s going to be easy for you to get your money back already unless you lodge police report.

What a bummer. The 'Friend' is the poster of the fake ads picture taken from
http://www.pictame.com/user/arieasoge/210291950

pretend to be interested, get a few guys and meet up with this 'friend' ...or police should be able to to resolve this issue as well.

Havanna Slicks
12-11-2017, 03:49 PM
pussy licking clothed or naked?

clothed la bro, she's a domme not FL... wont show tits or pussy one...

Havanna Slicks
12-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Bro what happens after you shot your load on her claves ? She clean up for you ah? What is stud session? Can fuck her if stud?

each clean each owns, for stud session i juz deduce, no confirmation...
if u refer to her tumblr page, she said her pussy was sore after the session...
though she didnt give much details, think the selection is very strict and
very few, think she more after the pleasure than for the money...

powercd
12-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Hi Bros,

I read through the thread and on several occasions bros have mentioned about PRC girls doing SM.
I am interested in session with the PRC girls as hey are not so costly and will be more enthusiastic. Major consideration for the looks and age as thats a turn on for me (and most of you out there).
Since I could not find traces or links with a nice accessible live list of PRC mistress, I wanted to take it up to build the list.
Appreciate if you bros who have had experience with PRC mistress in Sg, share the contacts with basic info like service and looks, I will build this list and share. Will share by PM according to the rules.
Look forward to your help guys.
Cheers!

Havanna Slicks
12-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Hi Bros,

I read through the thread and on several occasions bros have mentioned about PRC girls doing SM.
I am interested in session with the PRC girls as hey are not so costly and will be more enthusiastic. Major consideration for the looks and age as thats a turn on for me (and most of you out there).
Since I could not find traces or links with a nice accessible live list of PRC mistress, I wanted to take it up to build the list.
Appreciate if you bros who have had experience with PRC mistress in Sg, share the contacts with basic info like service and looks, I will build this list and share. Will share by PM according to the rules.
Cheers!

if hav i think shld be ok to share here ba, but after alot of bad experience
with dome 2 and previous negative FRs of PRCs, i sort of gave up on
wasting time to try them out...

if bros have tried real PRC dommes be4, i would be keen to try out as well,
coz heard most is hide things ask u to find within a certain timing etc..
kinda boliao games rather than actual SM stuffs...

Marumanxxo
13-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Support at least someone start the prc Dom here as said damage not so much

silverug
13-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Hi Bros,

Cheers!

To get you started, use the 'seach' button on top of the page, Keep the option as 'Show Threads' -> use 'SM' as the keyword .... you will be presented a few results .... then, you can contact ML/FL individually to confirm that they provide the service you seek. Happy searching .... a few result will pop up like an'er, snow, bing bing ....they will provide SM/fetishes. Some others in the search result I could not confirm.... happy hunting !!

Havanna Slicks
14-11-2017, 12:06 AM
To get you started, use the 'seach' button on top of the page, Keep the option as 'Show Threads' -> use 'SM' as the keyword .... you will be presented a few results .... then, you can contact ML/FL individually to confirm that they provide the service you seek. Happy searching .... a few result will pop up like an'er, snow, bing bing ....they will provide SM/fetishes. Some others in the search result I could not confirm.... happy hunting !!

as advised search came up with a few prominent names, namely
BingBing, MingYue, Snow, An Er & HaHa...
Any bros have tried them before? Perhaps a short comparison will be
very helpful rather than we have to go try one by one... ;)

silverug
14-11-2017, 09:09 PM
as advised search came up with a few prominent names, namely
BingBing, MingYue, Snow, An Er & HaHa...
Any bros have tried them before? Perhaps a short comparison will be
very helpful rather than we have to go try one by one... ;)

Some other people have reviewed some ... use the button top of this thread 'search this thread' then key in names as keyword .... it's repeated many times already, I guess you won't get much reply ...

snow - not tried, but she's notorious for using fake pictures, sometimes her real pictures ..... in my opinion, she's ok to fulfill fetishes. She's been around .., means some bros supported her.. if not she won't survive in this trade ?

An Er - RTM - Good service, nice bod, friendly and hardworking.
Bing bing, Tried once, accommodating, stay in shared apartment, accommodating and hard working ...

Havanna Slicks
14-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Some other people have reviewed some ... use the button top of this thread 'search this thread' then key in names as keyword .... it's repeated many times already, I guess you won't get much reply ...

snow - not tried, but she's notorious for using fake pictures, sometimes her real pictures ..... in my opinion, she's ok to fulfill fetishes. She's been around .., means some bros supported her.. if not she won't survive in this trade ?

An Er - RTM - Good service, nice bod, friendly and hardworking.
Bing bing, Tried once, accommodating, stay in shared apartment, accommodating and hard working ...

tks for sharing bro, ok later i go search and read up... ;)

zxq2008
16-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Any one tried Geylang legal house for SM service ?

Havanna Slicks
16-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Any one tried Geylang legal house for SM service ?

r u asking whether there is SM service in GL legal hse or saying there is
SM service there but asking if any bros got try be4... :cool:

powercd
16-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Hey Bro,

Yes Ming Hue she looks like her pictures.

silverug
16-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Wow. Thanks for the work! Does Ming Yue look like the person in her picture since you say she's chubby?

Thanks for the effort! uppz!
Candy in real person, how does she look? on okt website she's listed as 168cm/50kg, that's quite tall....

wujifoot
16-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Hey Bro,

Yes Ming Hue she looks like her pictures.

how to find her pic?

d2pre
16-11-2017, 10:38 PM
an er still around? tot she left sg.

napsterz
16-11-2017, 11:05 PM
an er still around? tot she left sg.

Last few Months was here. not sure about now bro

Lefirefox
18-11-2017, 03:39 AM
Wow. Thanks for the work! Does Ming Yue look like the person in her picture since you say she's chubby?

Here's the link to her

https://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=16645674&highlight=ming+yue#post16645674

ASWERllrERT
18-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Here's the link to her

https://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=16645674&highlight=ming+yue#post16645674

the link cannot work!

Havanna Slicks
19-11-2017, 12:01 AM
the link cannot work!

juz search by her name will come out...

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=16645674&highlight=ming+yue#post16645674

Havanna Slicks
19-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Looks like she's Lindsey's gym friend

wonder wad it'll be like for her to partner wif Lindsey for double domme... :D

Havanna Slicks
19-11-2017, 07:09 AM
will try her soon, added her wechat but she nv accept >< up you. support PRC dom. hope more is coming.

tks for the up, will return when recover, no need to add la bro, juz call, make appt and go... :p

JohnnySmith
19-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Any reviews for Mistress Lindsey's friend, Mistress Vanessa? Thank you.

napsterz
19-11-2017, 11:59 AM
How your tell her tease denial in Chinese

Havanna Slicks
19-11-2017, 02:26 PM
How your tell her tease denial in Chinese

tell her 挑逗 (tease) and 不给出 (denial), she will understand...
else use google translator also can... std few terms she will know la bro...
or u action action show her also can... :p

yagamisg
19-11-2017, 08:20 PM
will try her soon, added her wechat but she nv accept >< up you. support PRC dom. hope more is coming.

Ming yue phone is off. Sian... wanted to try her today.

Havanna Slicks
19-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Ming yue phone is off. Sian... wanted to try her today.

aiya wasted, prob she dun work sundays...

yagamisg
19-11-2017, 08:53 PM
aiya wasted, prob she dun work sundays...

Thinking weather to try haha, but like no FR >< dont wanna be the commando lol.

Havanna Slicks
19-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Thinking weather to try haha, but like no FR >< dont wanna be the commando lol.

commando also ok ma, learn from experience...
i oso alwiz commando... cheong ah!!! lol... :p

crazy619
20-11-2017, 11:07 AM
So far see bros recommend domm providers. But are there any subs out there to recommend? Or any bros here know any fetish providers with wider “boarders”?

Havanna Slicks
20-11-2017, 02:27 PM
Any reviews for Mistress Lindsey's friend, Mistress Vanessa? Thank you.

emailed last week and got her reply today, apparently she's very new,
dont have much toys to begin with, she's only offering tease denial and
sensual session for now...
perhaps give her some time for Lindsey to induct her into the BDSM
Domination program then she will turn out fine... :p

JohnnySmith
20-11-2017, 02:53 PM
emailed last week and got her reply today, apparently she's very new,
dont have much toys to begin with, she's only offering tease denial and
sensual session for now...
perhaps give her some time for Lindsey to induct her into the BDSM
Domination program then she will turn out fine... :p

Ah i see. Thank you! Cant wait to serve her!

Havanna Slicks
20-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Ah i see. Thank you! Cant wait to serve her!

many other dommes to serve bro, dun give up the whole forest for one tree... :)

Intimissimo
20-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Does she offer scat?

An-er? No...

Havanna Slicks
21-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Does she offer scat?

think u check wif her directly better bro...
i didnt ask her so not sure whether does she offer or not...

zxq2008
21-11-2017, 11:20 AM
r u asking whether there is SM service in GL legal hse or saying there is
SM service there but asking if any bros got try be4... :cool:

Bro, have you tried be4 @ GL legal house?

Havanna Slicks
21-11-2017, 11:32 AM
Bro, have you tried be4 @ GL legal house?

i quit GL long time liao bro, didnt keep up to date with the happenings...
mayb other bros can help...

silverug
21-11-2017, 01:16 PM
bro u tried both together or separately? wonder if they provide double domme...

Separately...initially they gave fake address...was not my intention.
My guess is that they would double...haha still less than price of local Domme

Havanna Slicks
21-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Separately...initially they gave fake address...was not my intention.
My guess is that they would double...haha still less than price of local Domme

yes true, worth checking out then... ;)

SlaveZahrin
22-11-2017, 12:03 AM
I just had one of the most memorable session with Mistress Jane. I got to know her from Yapoos Market film collections. If you guys love watching Japanese BDSM porn, you'd know Yapoos. Really intense hardcore BDSM. Mistress Jane always play the "leader" among the dommes in those videos. She's one of my fav pornstar dommes. Today, it was an honour to meet her in person and it was an honour to serve her.

Before the session starts, she told me, "Today you're here to serve me. You're here for my pleasure, understand?". She promised me that if I be a good slave and do as she says and please her well, she'll give me a reward at the end. And then the rest was history. She used my tongue real good. I gave my very best and needless to say, i received my reward which is to be under her while she release her Kaviar into my open mouth. It was my lucky day indeed.

I do not want to go into too much details because the session felt very personal to me. But i would encourage all bros who really love extreme BDSM to go and give her a try. She's experienced and she has an aura of confidence which i find to be such a turn on and I would serve a lady like her any day. You can also tell a lot about the dommes like, whther or not she enjoys the session and whther or not she's doing it just for the money by spending a few minutes chat with them after session and Mistress Jane to me seems very nice, down to earth and humble person once my collar is off.

Do give her a try. She will be here til 23. She may be a bit more ex than the other dommes because of her experience and status, but to me she's worth every dollar.

Looking forward to used by her again when she return.

Havanna Slicks
22-11-2017, 12:11 AM
I just had one of the most memorable session with Mistress Jane...

wah bro sounds intense, by extreme wads the difference?
spanking until c blood? :eek:

Havanna Slicks
22-11-2017, 10:21 AM
born in Philippines, but brought up in SG. should be pink ic

u met her bro? hw's the experience?

MistressAsri
22-11-2017, 11:03 AM
Hello slaves,

This is Mistress Asri here, you have probably not heard of me. I thought I should introduce myself on this forum.

I am a pro-domme and I am coming to Johor Bahru next week. It would be delightful to meet some of you slaves so that you can worship me, my boots and my whips. I have been domming for a couple of years now but now looking to take my enjoyment to another level.

You will find me advertised on Cracker.

See you around.

Mistress Asri

tomfin877
22-11-2017, 12:53 PM
does anyone know of dominatrix phoenix? i see her ads on BP but haven't seen any reviews

sequence79
22-11-2017, 02:54 PM
u met her bro? hw's the experience?

never met her. i have a preference for Chinese :)

Havanna Slicks
22-11-2017, 03:18 PM
never met her. i have a preference for Chinese :)

oic, same here, dun mind jepun or ang moh but still prefer chinese...

otherOne
22-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Anyone know if Airah is in Singapore? If not anyone know when she'll be back?

yagamisg
22-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Late FR Tried HAHA, not recommended for bdsm, but otjer service ok. Bdsm knowledge limited, only know how to produce pain like slapping and kicking. I would not recommend her for bdsm session. And she staying with other girls. Room is clean. But i thing i dont like is, there is a man and children in the house. Very awkward. Place very discreet and stay in a condo with no security where u can park ur car. Waste money for bdsm. No full naked , left panty and no make up. Normal session can find her as she is good at teasing with her hand and dirty word. Up me if you think my FR helped u.

sequence79
22-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Late FR Tried HAHA, not recommended for bdsm, but otjer service ok. Bdsm knowledge limited, only know how to produce pain like slapping and kicking. I would not recommend her for bdsm session. And she staying with other girls. Room is clean. But i thing i dont like is, there is a man and children in the house. Very awkward. Place very discreet and stay in a condo with no security where u can park ur car. Waste money for bdsm. No full naked , left panty and no make up. Normal session can find her as she is good at teasing with her hand and dirty word. Up me if you think my FR helped u.

who's HAHA? wa.. got man and children so malu

JoDo
22-11-2017, 11:56 PM

Who is this dom you were referring to?

Havanna Slicks
23-11-2017, 12:44 AM
HaHa is the last one number 6 on Bro Powercd's PRC Domme list...

yahiko
23-11-2017, 01:02 AM
I compiled the links if u too lazy to google.. based on powercd & silverug list

HaHa (http://prcprincess.net/model/ha-ha/)
Bing Bing (http://prcprincess.net/model/bing-bing-3/)
An Er (http://prcprincess.net/model/an-er/)
Mi Na (http://sgbeautycastles.net/mi-na-massage-hj-bbbj-sm/)
YA TOU (http://sgbeautycastles.net/ya-tou/)
ming-yue (http://prcprincess.net/model/ming-yue/)
candy (http://sgbeautycastles.net/candy/) (Pic->person diff)
赐灵 (http://sgmomomo.net/model/ci-lin/) (bro powercd stated aged 45 but pics look much younger photoshop :confused: lol) oh just read.. fake pic

Mina and Bing Bing stay at same place.

btw, I happen to go over to sgmomo and found there quite alot prcs that got list provide sm service. Can try at your own risk..

bai xue (http://sgmomomo.net/model/bai-xue-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86sm%E5%A5%B3%E7%8E%8B-no49/)
xiao xiao (http://sgmomomo.net/model/xiao-xiao-100-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86-%E6%8C%AA%E5%A8%81%E9%82%A3/)
yan zi (http://sgmomomo.net/model/xiao-xiao-100-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86-%E6%8C%AA%E5%A8%81%E9%82%A3/)
coco (http://sgmomomo.net/model/coco/)
xiaoxian (http://sgmomomo.net/model/%E5%B0%8F%E4%BB%99%E4%B8%B9-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86hj/)

Hope to see more fr :D

Havanna Slicks
23-11-2017, 01:11 AM
thanks for the list bro, will check them out soon... ;)

yagamisg
23-11-2017, 08:38 PM

赐灵 (http://sgmomomo.net/model/ci-lin/) (bro powercd stated aged 45 but pics look much younger photoshop :confused: lol) oh just read.. fake pic

btw, I happen to go over to sgmomo and found there quite alot prcs that got list provide sm service. Can try at your own risk..

bai xue (http://sgmomomo.net/model/bai-xue-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86sm%E5%A5%B3%E7%8E%8B-no49/)
xiao xiao (http://sgmomomo.net/model/xiao-xiao-100-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86-%E6%8C%AA%E5%A8%81%E9%82%A3/)
yan zi (http://sgmomomo.net/model/xiao-xiao-100-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86-%E6%8C%AA%E5%A8%81%E9%82%A3/)
xiaoxian (http://sgmomomo.net/model/%E5%B0%8F%E4%BB%99%E4%B8%B9-%E5%8F%A3%E7%88%86hj/)

Xiao xiao stay together wih HAHA, xiao xiao know nothing about bdsm, and when having a session with HAHA, she call xiao xiao in to learn. But HAHA know little abt bdsm also, only know how to deal pain. Not recommend for BDSM, but normal massage session is fun. Xiao xiao look same like the photo. Oretty and sweeter and HAHA. But haha going back soon. Enjoy

ASWERllrERT
23-11-2017, 11:19 PM

who knows in this entire list of PRCs above, which PRC can be fully naked during the SM session??!

silverug
23-11-2017, 11:36 PM
who knows in this entire list of PRCs above, which PRC can be fully naked during the SM session??!

Based on common sense, those providing FJ (+SM) wouldn't mind to be naked :D :D :D

ASWERllrERT
24-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Based on common sense, those providing FJ (+SM) wouldn't mind to be naked :D :D :D

you are dead wrong!

Throughout the past few years, I ever came across a few they got provide FJ and SM but they insist when doing SM, they insist don't want to be naked!

Havanna Slicks
24-11-2017, 01:04 PM
you are dead wrong!

Throughout the past few years, I ever came across a few they got provide FJ and SM but they insist when doing SM, they insist don't want to be naked!

ya SM and FJ is 2 diff session at 2 diff pricing, unless u take up both,
even then it is one after another, not together...

Phitenz
24-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Who provides FJ? maybe can add comments too... :)

HaHa
Bing Bing
An Er
Mi Na
YA TOU
ming-yue
candy
赐灵

lancerex
24-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Who is this dom you were referring to?

how is haha feet?

ASWERllrERT
25-11-2017, 06:54 PM
I think someone may had asked this quite similar but not exactly the same question before.

Recently, I came across a 17-years-old girl(total stranger that we met online), she said she can let me suck her toes and lick her feet but in exchange, she want me to pay her some money.

It will be only sucking of her toes and licking her feet and TOTALLY NOTHING else. No licking of pussy and no touching of breasts and no sex and no nudity.

If we proceed to do this, will I be sentenced to jail if this 17-year-old girl later play me out and she go report to police that I pay her money to suck her toes and lick her feet??!

wujifoot
25-11-2017, 10:37 PM
anyone been to China Beijing for any actions lately?

A few years ago, it was easy to find establishment that offer sm and foot worship services. Now seems to have all gone.

Websites like chinainfoqueen have been largely outdated.

If any bro have new findings, hope you can share. thanks.

sequence79
25-11-2017, 11:59 PM
I think someone may had asked this quite similar but not exactly the same question before.

Recently, I came across a 17-years-old girl(total stranger that we met online), she said she can let me suck her toes and lick her feet but in exchange, she want me to pay her some money.

It will be only sucking of her toes and licking her feet and TOTALLY NOTHING else. No licking of pussy and no touching of breasts and no sex and no nudity.

If we proceed to do this, will I be sentenced to jail if this 17-year-old girl later play me out and she go report to police that I pay her money to suck her toes and lick her feet??!

bro, intro me can?

ASWERllrERT
26-11-2017, 12:04 AM
bro, intro me can?

I need to know for sure whether will I be charged in court or not if I proceed and if in future this singaporean-chinese 17-year-old girl whom I met online play me out and go report police that I pay her money to do this??!

If this is a chargable offence, then I cannot pass her contact to others too!

I've seen her face, Her face is very good-looking hence I'm very undecided and post here to gather views is this a chargable offence or not?!

Her face is prettier than 2 local mid-20s dommes which I seen before.

If her face is just average-looking, I jitao no need think straightaway !@#%^ reject her totally since she is only 17-years-old.

sequence79
26-11-2017, 12:11 AM
I need to know for sure whether will I be charged in court or not if I proceed and if in future this singaporean-chinese 17-year-old girl whom I met online play me out and go report police that I pay her money to do this??!

I've seen her face, Her face is very good-looking hence I'm very undecided and post here to gather views. Her face is prettier than 2 local mid-20s dommes which I tried.

If her face is just average-looking, I jitao no need think straightaway !@#$%^ reject her since she is only 17-years-old.

then wait one more year loh. else take the risk. i think it's grey if licking of feet is considered sexual.

ASWERllrERT
26-11-2017, 12:24 AM
then wait one more year loh. else take the risk. i think it's grey if licking of feet is considered sexual.

Last night I ask her when her birthday, She told me her 18th birthday in Sept 2018!

last night when I told her to come back look for me in sept 2018, she was very unhappy, she said why wait till next year, she said she needs the money now.

otherOne
26-11-2017, 12:25 AM

I've seen her face, Her face is very good-looking hence I'm very undecided and post here to gather views is this a chargable offence or not?!

Her face is prettier than 2 local mid-20s dommes which I seen before.

If her face is just average-looking, I jitao no need think straightaway !@#%^ reject her totally since she is only 17-years-old.

Well, I'm not a lawyer, so I can't tell you "for sure". But I think you can be charged with grooming and improper contact.

ASWERllrERT
26-11-2017, 12:29 AM
Well, I'm not a lawyer, so I can't tell you "for sure". But I think you can be charged with grooming and improper contact.

I rejected her last night!

But this afternoon she messaged me again, she told me to go find her if I change my mind.

We had met through online chatting about foot fetish matters

notanexpert
26-11-2017, 03:28 PM
I don't practice criminal law so I'm no expert but let me try to shed some light on this issue.

Kindly note that this is just for general information and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

If the girl is 17 as she claims that she is, then the offences of sexual exploitation of children and young persons pursuant to section 7 of the Children and Young Persons Act and sexual grooming of minor under 16 pursuant to section 376E of the Penal Code will not apply, given that these offences relate to acts done to minors or young persons below the age of 16.

Thus, the only offence that you should be concerned about for the activity that you intend to partake in with the young lady should be that of commercial sex with minor under 18, pursuant to section 376B of the Penal Code.

Section 376B(1) of the Penal Code makes it an offence for one to obtain the sexual services of a minor under 18 by way of valuable payment, while section 376B(2) of the Penal Code makes it an offence for just communication with another person for the intention of obtaining the sexual services of a minor under 18 by way of valuable payment.

"Sexual services" is defined in section 376B(4) as sexual penetration of vagina, anus or mouth with one's penis, or sexual penetration of vagina or anus with any other part of one's body (i.e. finger(s), tongue, etc).

The way I see it, but please bear in mind that I am not an expert, is that pure licking of feet may not strictly be an offence, but try to make sure that no sex is involved and no fingering, oral or cunnilingus is performed either.

Still, I would advise against going ahead with this because it'll be a complete shitshow if anyone finds out, even if it may not be strictly against the law. Would advise you to wait till 18 then go ahead.

I think this is as logical as it gets. Good answer. The loophole in 376B is why pro-dommes can state that they're not providing sexual services even though pegging or body contact is involved. The law only specifically applies to penetration of the female service provider.

napsterz
26-11-2017, 10:50 PM
I think no matter what it's the girl against you bro. If she crazy say you not just lick her feet you also Lan Lan in court. Don't play with fire will burn in this country

JoDo
26-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Add another 2;

7 | Name = Bing Bing | Last active = 20-11-2017 | Age = ? | Race = PRC | Cost(SGD) = 100 | Contact/wechat = 8510 7242 | WARN = Photoshopped | Serves Naked = ? | Has tools = No | Service = Sensual | Complexion = Fair | Body = Medium | Height = | Frenching = ? | Foot = Y | Spit = ? | Pegging = ? | Slap = Y | Caning = ? | Goldenshower = ? | Brownshower = ?

8 | Name = Mi Na | Last active = 20-11-2017 | Age = ? | Race = PRC | Cost(SGD) = 100 | Contact/wechat = 8454 3824 | WARN = Photoshopped | Serves Naked = Top | Has tools = No | Service = Sensual | Complexion = Fair | Body = slim | Height = ? | Frenching = ? | Foot = Y | Spit = Y | Pegging = ? | Slap = Y | Caning = Own cane | Goldenshower = ? | Brownshower = ?

Both stayed in same place, and both provide sm/fetish...my personal view Mina is a bit prettier and better in engaging conversation. Both would try to fulfill their best your fetishes ...

How would you rate Mina's looks?

Thedodger2
27-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Anyone know if Airah is in Singapore? If not anyone know when she'll be back?

I had an email reply from Airah today. She is back in Manilla and not planning on coming back to SG till after the second quarter next year.

I too had been trying to contact her and she replied to an email i sent over a month ago, saying she could not access the account till now.

Hope this clears it up for everyone who was trying to get hold of her.

Cheers Roger

JoDo
28-11-2017, 01:26 PM
I had an email reply from Airah today. She is back in Manilla and not planning on coming back to SG till after the second quarter next year.

I too had been trying to contact her and she replied to an email i sent over a month ago, saying she could not access the account till now.

Hope this clears it up for everyone who was trying to get hold of her.

Cheers Roger

Thanks Roger!

Yuna
28-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Has anyone seen our previous local Mistress Yuna and scarlet or even rebecca around? Have they quit the scene or are they retrench from foreign talent or something?

Yuna
28-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Anyone know where is Local Mistress Yuna and scarlet went?

rikkimaru
28-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Ming Yue FR
http://prcprincess.net/model/ming-yue/
Looks: 6/10 (photos on website is her with ps effects)
SM service: 9/10 (was quite domineering and strict)
Price: $150/hr if ended at 1hr+, she may request you to pay extra

Starts off the session by asking what do you want to do, what scenario you wish to play out and she follows your requests well. I would say she is good for subs/crossdresser as she is Lesbian and likes to dominate. If she trusts you she would reveal much more about herself.

As mentioned, she have her own toys like masks, whips, rope. Single room, toilet outside and apartment is shared. However the tenants won’t bother you and room is just beside the toilet.

I would like to make some correction on what was previously mentioned. Ming Yue does not work at flower joint, but she visits flower joint to find her girl/partner. And her intention to open a private sm club by herself. Typical PRC lady, bashful and straight forward. Sometimes she will mumble japanese to herself but she said is Korean language (?)

Good to try for those who likes aggressive Dom who can push your limit, while keeping it safe when u stop her, she will slow it down but still try to push on

Explorelife
29-11-2017, 09:30 AM

thanks bro yahiko for the list, any one tried Mi Na? thanks in advance:)

silverug
30-11-2017, 12:12 AM
thanks bro yahiko for the list, any one tried Mi Na? thanks in advance:)

I supposed you missed my post on Mina.....
-> Service oriented/hard work/friendly will fulfill fetishes. Less domineering
-> No tools
-> Stays same apartment as Bing Bing
-> Top can be off if requested (I think between B bordering C..:D)
-> SM rate, 100/hr, collected at end of session

Other info ... will go back in end Jan'18.
Verdict, $$$ well spent, for those with fetishes and non complicated SM scenario which could be satisfied without equipment.

choctest
30-11-2017, 09:17 AM
I supposed you missed my post on Mina.....
-> Service oriented/hard work/friendly will fulfill fetishes. Less domineering
-> No tools
-> Stays same apartment as Bing Bing
-> Top can be off if requested (I think between B bordering C..:D)
-> SM rate, 100/hr, collected at end of session

Other info ... will go back in end Jan'18.
Verdict, $$$ well spent, for those with fetishes and non complicated SM scenario which could be satisfied without equipment.

Does she have any costume like lingerie or office attire?

sequence79
30-11-2017, 09:22 AM
There's a new mistress roze. I've communicated with her before but never met her in RL. Please exercise caution and DO NOT transfer any tribute before meet up. somehow i feel that something's not right. But if anyone has met her before, can let us know. Thanks.

otherOne
30-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Anyone know where is Local Mistress Yuna and scarlet went?

It was Luna I think, not Yuna.

Before she was a dominatrix, she was part of a well known swingers group. My guess is she went back to that.

otherOne
30-11-2017, 10:58 AM
There's a new mistress roze. I've communicated with her before but never met her in RL. Please exercise caution and DO NOT transfer any tribute before meet up. somehow i feel that something's not right. But if anyone has met her before, can let us know. Thanks.

Wow, there seems to be a sudden influx of really young pro dommes. They all seem to be more fetish centric rather than bdsm centric.

Havanna Slicks
30-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Wow, there seems to be a sudden influx of really young pro dommes. They all seem to be more fetish centric rather than bdsm centric.

ya more for light to medium bros,
seasoned bros will go for more hardcore ones...

Havanna Slicks
30-11-2017, 11:32 AM
got ang moh domme in dome 3, anyone tried be4?

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=673102

zeeepher
30-11-2017, 08:04 PM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/ol-goddess-cassie/8288937

Anyone have FR/Info about this?

Isn't that Snow with a new name?

silverug
30-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Does she have any costume like lingerie or office attire?

I did not ask... but you can easily text her to check...but normally PRC doesn't like to have many SMSes....to get a deal.

sequence79
30-11-2017, 11:37 PM

that's casey. she's local.

Havanna Slicks
30-11-2017, 11:44 PM

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/goddess-snow-domination/8276277

Snow shld be this one, PRC, Cassie Chan is local...

zeeepher
01-12-2017, 02:33 AM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/goddess-snow-domination/8276277

Snow shld be this one, PRC, Cassie Chan is local...

Ohh cos I saw it is posted under the same account

Havanna Slicks
01-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Ohh cos I saw it is posted under the same account

sometimes could be friends they post for one another...

otherOne
01-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Does Mistress Snow speak English btw?

Havanna Slicks
01-12-2017, 02:38 PM
Just saw from Mistress Caittrin (aka Rin) that she lowered her tribute in backpage. Any bro trying her? Tried her last month so fishing for other mistresses this month hehe

how was the session? any feedback?

Havanna Slicks
01-12-2017, 03:10 PM
I posted my review few weeks back.
Shes a MILF but look more like SYT cos petite.

More of a lifestyle domme and knows what she doing. I book her back then cos of her Tumblr blog (www.mistresscaittrin.tumblr.com) and see she's quite genuine and will stay for long.

She hosts in quite good hotel and sets the mood/ambience, is a plus point for me considering that I paid 2 hours for 550 with hotel charges included. Its quite slowpace and managed to chat with her too

nice tks for reply bro, will check her out soon... ;)

JoDo
02-12-2017, 07:33 PM
I noticed that Mi Na has 2 numbers. One start with 9 and the other with 8. Which one is her actual number?

ns14
11-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Mistress Luna you mean ? correct me if i am wrong...haha if I miss her too

Havanna Slicks
11-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Mistress Luna you mean ? correct me if i am wrong...haha if I miss her too

u try be4 bro? good?

Kenwee1985
12-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Guys, just curious, anyone using collarspace to look for doms?
Do they always require you to pay Pal them the money first?

otherOne
13-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Guys, just curious, anyone using collarspace to look for doms?
Do they always require you to pay Pal them the money first?

Collarspace is not very active as it used to be. Most of them post on cracker.com or else fetlife.

If anyone asks you to transfer money before, it's most likely a scam. There might be exceptions, like Lady Lucelle who used to do that (not sure if she still requires that).

When you see posts like that, you need to make sure it's not a scam, usually there are several red flags, if not just check for FR in this fine thread. :)

Also make sure it's not a fake post using pics of legitimate dommes (cross reference contact details etc).

JoDo
14-12-2017, 05:00 AM
Anyone tried calling Ming Yue recently? Couldn't seem to reach her.

Havanna Slicks
14-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Anyone tried calling Ming Yue recently? Couldn't seem to reach her.

most likely go to jepun liao, laz i met her she said she leaving in a mths time...

vmtech
15-12-2017, 09:49 AM
paiseh, jokes aside most of the local dommes are ok for the light stuffs,
in fact all are ok, u juz have to list ur limits and they will adjust accordingly...
though u have to be prepared that flogging or caning sure will at least red...
if u wan to be perfectly safe then juz go for tease denial and body worship
shld suffice...
currently of those i've tried lindsey is the hottest domme imo,
u might want to check her out...

Hi guys, thank you for the nice recommandations.

Is there a link for lindsey? I did a search on the forums, but kept getting FL links

zeeepher
17-12-2017, 11:34 AM
-sorry double posting-

zeeepher
17-12-2017, 12:11 PM
oic so which one r u gg to try next? i shld be meeting lucelle and yuki,
hope they can arrange a double domme session for me soon...

I tried Lucelle few months back, she also have plenty of toys. She just came back from her HK trip n she having her session this week, you can wechat n try her. She v nice n friendly n she keep personal sub. So far I only know her n Caittrin is the only local pro domme currently that does this without the guy paying them. Lucky bros haha.

I planning to try Yui next but hopefully can try Airah for double domme too.

Havanna Slicks
17-12-2017, 12:12 PM
I tried Lucelle few months back, she also have plenty of toys. She just came back from her HK trip n she having her session this week, you can wechat n try her. She v nice n friendly n she keep personal sub. So far I only know her n Caittrin is the only local pro domme currently that does this without the guy paying them. Lucky guys haha.

oic wechat sent, waiting for them to arrange... Yui is nice, u shld try...

mkjhg
17-12-2017, 02:15 PM
I tried Lucelle few months back, she also have plenty of toys. She just came back from her HK trip n she having her session this week, you can wechat n try her. She v nice n friendly n she keep personal sub. So far I only know her n Caittrin is the only local pro domme currently that does this without the guy paying them. Lucky bros haha.

can you elaborate on what do you mean when you said only Lucelle and Caittrin are the only local pro domme that currently does this without the guy paying them?!

otherOne
17-12-2017, 02:19 PM

Yeah I've been planning to see Airah as well. Is she back in Singapore though? She went back to PH some months ago.

zeeepher
17-12-2017, 06:33 PM
can you elaborate on what do you mean when you said only Lucelle and Caittrin are the only local pro domme that currently does this without the guy paying them?!

They are more of a lifestyle domme who keep subs as their personal pet compared to some young girls out there not naming who are out there just for the money. If you read their FL profile you will know about it. To be their personal sub got alot of criteria one n must suit their taste also. In bdsm context is like these bros are collared/owned. For now dont think they are looking for any other personal sub alr so for us bro no choice but to pay tribute to them for their time

d2pre
18-12-2017, 01:01 AM
does an er have dog collar?

963a852a741a
18-12-2017, 01:20 AM
im interested, pm me pls

MEKKA
18-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Hi bros... i want to share a review. you may or may not know i am new to this, so i have tried various mistresses this few months, in SG, HK and England. (So far and counting)

From SG, the only one that left an impression was Mistress Lain. I'm into filth and food play, feet (i rate her feet one of the most beautiful feet in SG. She graciously let me buy a foot pic from her and i'm willing to share it with bros just pm me.), strict domination, and mild pain. She has pushed my limits for pain very carefully and sadistically, smiling at me and making me take more for her. Even though my mind says no, my mouth says yes and telling her to continue.

After the sessions she will sit down with me and talk to me with respect to make sure I am ok, to get my thoughts about the session, her personality is very warm. Not at all what I thought she was.

I hope that she will stay in the scene, I truly like her as a mistress. None of the mistresses that are local gave me the same feeling that she has given me.

But she has not been responding to my emails so I am abit worried that a gem like her is gone

Havanna Slicks
18-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Hi bros... i want to share a review. you may or may not know i am new to this, so i have tried various mistresses this few months, in SG, HK and England. (So far and counting)

From SG, the only one that left an impression was Mistress Lain. I'm into filth and food play, feet (i rate her feet one of the most beautiful feet in SG. She graciously let me buy a foot pic from her and i'm willing to share it with bros just pm me.), strict domination, and mild pain. She has pushed my limits for pain very carefully and sadistically, smiling at me and making me take more for her. Even though my mind says no, my mouth says yes and telling her to continue.

After the sessions she will sit down with me and talk to me with respect to make sure I am ok, to get my thoughts about the session, her personality is very warm. Not at all what I thought she was.

I hope that she will stay in the scene, I truly like her as a mistress. None of the mistresses that are local gave me the same feeling that she has given me.

But she has not been responding to my emails so I am abit worried that a gem like her is gone

her next hosting date is 28th Dec, mayb she busy or what wait awhile ba...
if she disappearing from scene, she wont post next hosting date liao right...

otherOne
19-12-2017, 12:15 PM
They are more of a lifestyle domme who keep subs as their personal pet compared to some young girls out there not naming who are out there just for the money. If you read their FL profile you will know about it. To be their personal sub got alot of criteria one n must suit their taste also. In bdsm context is like these bros are collared/owned. For now dont think they are looking for any other personal sub alr so for us bro no choice but to pay tribute to them for their time

Yeah it means they have personal sub, but I wouldn't say personal subs get to be sub for free though. Everyone pays, one way or another, just that in the case of personal sub it's not an hourly tribute rate :p.

After all nobody's time is free in this country, and when have Singaporean women given anything to a man without getting at least 2x in return haha.

MEKKA
19-12-2017, 02:11 PM
really bro? how do i see her next hosting date? the last i checked her website was down

Havanna Slicks
19-12-2017, 02:19 PM
really bro? how do i see her next hosting date? the last i checked her website was down

could be down for maintenance, nw up already...

http://mistresslain.wixsite.com/bdsm

zeeepher
19-12-2017, 11:01 PM

Was it last month? She said that her website got hacked but she manage to restore it

MEKKA
19-12-2017, 11:21 PM
I can view it on my com now, thank you bro

Havanna Slicks
20-12-2017, 01:00 AM
I can view it on my com now, thank you bro

u can try email or wechat her, both she also got reply me...

SlaveZahrin
21-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Help me out guys:

1) ANyone know which dommes does scat? And comfortable with it. Lindsey does it, but I can sense her discomfort.

2) Is Mistress Airah back?

Mcwoof00
21-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Use feet only never use her hand to stroke

Bro u tried her before? hows u rate her looks? heard she is 33 yr old local.

omnomnomnom
21-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Help me out guys:

1) ANyone know which dommes does scat? And comfortable with it. Lindsey does it, but I can sense her discomfort.

For your first question, Goddess Jamie does scat. Not sure if she’s comfortable with it but she does offer scat at least. Her wechat GoddessJamieKing.

SlaveZahrin
22-12-2017, 03:41 AM
For your first question, Goddess Jamie does scat. Not sure if she’s comfortable with it but she does offer scat at least. Her wechat GoddessJamieKing.

Yups. I know Goddess Jamie does scat. I was the first to eat hers.

Other than her?

fuckwaynelim
22-12-2017, 06:39 PM
any bro here tried or contact this new girl DeeDeeJugs in collarspace ? Is she real :rolleyes:

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2709630/default.htm

ASWERllrERT
22-12-2017, 07:05 PM

I have this new question today!

This same 17-year-old local-chinese girl sent me a new message last night!

In her new message sent to me, she now says can NO NEED to pay her any money but she said I MUST BUY her gifts such as shoes or bags in exchange to lick her feet. She said the bag or shoes will cost about $200plus.

Hence I want to know if the guy does not pay the 17-year-old girl any money but if he buys her new shoes/bags as gifts in exchange as payment to lick her feet, then is this still against the law in s'pore and is it still an offence??

zeeepher
22-12-2017, 08:54 PM
any bro here tried or contact this new girl DeeDeeJugs in collarspace ? Is she real :rolleyes:

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2709630/default.htm

Yes she is real. Local Malay bbw and trained by a master

zeeepher
23-12-2017, 12:02 AM

In her new message sent to me, she now says can NO NEED to pay her any money but she said I MUST BUY her gifts such as shoes or bags in exchange to lick her feet. She said the bag or shoes will cost about $200plus.

Hence I want to know if the guy does not pay the 17-year-old girl any money but if he buys her new shoes/bags as gifts in exchange as payment to lick her feet, then is this still against the law in s'pore and is it still an offence??

Eh like that become sugardad alr hahaha
Better not touch underage girls. Later end up like the escort with 50 over men saga again

slave.alan
23-12-2017, 08:56 AM
I took my courage to write here.. . more to ask bro's or sis' advices about my current situation.

About a year ago, I wrote before that I planned to introduce this lifestyle to my wife. I am a submissive into humiliation (especially small penis humiliation). When I confessed about this, she was surprised but she was willing to try.

Long story short, I have been dominated by her since then, to imagine the extent... I have drank her pee, eat my own cum. From about six months ago, we do dirty talked about she was fucked by bigger cock or she does it with her female friend. These really makes her cums really fast!!!
And at the same time, I told (brain washed) her about the fact about my small dick which is truly small (not only for BDSM purpose). It is 10 cm when hard.

Now the issue... recently we stopped having sex. According to her, it stops when she suddenly she can't feel anything when I penetrate her. We usually have sex before we go to bed... so she now just lies there try to sleep when I do it. Or on some days, she just reading/checking her phone while I do her. More recently, she just give her hand (round her palm) and ask me to put my dick to it or ask me to masturbate in front of her.

I asked her if this is part of being a Mistress. She said it is not... she just tired having sex which cannot satisfied her. We sit down and have a long discussion several times. And I guess the fact or image of me with small penis have been ingrained on her brain somehow. I feel very sad, not because of what she thinks of me, but because she doesn't get a satisfying sex and I know her sex drive is very high. We were thinking of buying a dildo actually.

We love each other, during our conversation or daily activities we are a very very happy couple. Really!! Nothing to hide, we have access to each other phone or even emails. Since yeah nothing to hide.. except for this forum as this is like my last hope I can turn to.

She is away to attend really urgent family matter for the next two months (not looking for other flings, I know that for sure). So I am alone now and I am thinking to gather my head around and think of something during this time. How to fix this? Or how to move along with this.

Are there anyone having similar issues? Or experience? Or anything? I am really stuck here, not sure what to do next.
Both of us know that we must and we want to keep the marriage exclusive (only two of us).

Help me, please....

alan

PS: While she is away, her female friend is coming over next week for holiday. This female friend is the one she mentioned during the dirty talks. And actually during most of dirtly talks, she always ask me to fuck her friend... to show her friend how small my thing is and she is so sure that her friend will only use me once only.
In fact, the last week when we had sex, she said next week she will ask her friend to use me... but please don't do it on our bed ok?! This makes me so high and I cum 2 secs after that. I am not sure if this is only a dirty talk or true... we didn't talked about it afterwards.
Btw, we have sex only to make baby, we are trying to conceive.

PS2: Some of you might think that this is a made up story. But believe me... it is true!!! I am starting to regret telling my wife about my fantasy... haizzz.

Havanna Slicks
23-12-2017, 09:24 AM
I took my courage to write here.. . more to ask bro's or sis' advices about my current situation.

so long story short, what is u wish to achieve bro?
to conceive? IVF
to satisfy ur wife? dildo, penis enlargement or vaginal tightening
to save ur marriage? counselling...
wan to fuck the female fren? pls go ahead...

anything else u asking for? ;)

MEKKA
23-12-2017, 02:29 PM
as long as it is something exchanged. food related or basically anything, for sexual related things, it will be condemned as prostitution i think. stay safe bro

wujifoot
23-12-2017, 04:32 PM
anyone been to China Beijing for any actions lately?

A few years ago, it was easy to find establishment that offer sm and foot worship services. Now seems to have all gone.

Websites like chinainfoqueen have been largely outdated.

If any bro have new findings, hope you can share. thanks.

Just finished my China trip there last week.
It was a rough terrain out there, but once you learn how to navigate, you can uncover some gems there.

If anyone interested, you can pm me, I am happy to share.

slave.alan
23-12-2017, 04:57 PM
so long story short, what is u wish to achieve bro?
to conceive? IVF
to satisfy ur wife? dildo, penis enlargement or vaginal tightening
to save ur marriage? counselling...
wan to fuck the female fren? pls go ahead...

anything else u asking for? ;)
Really straight to the point, Bro!! ^_^

otherOne
23-12-2017, 07:13 PM

About a year ago, I wrote before that I planned to introduce this lifestyle to my wife. I am a submissive into humiliation (especially small penis humiliation). When I confessed about this, she was surprised but she was willing to try.

Long story short, I have been dominated by her since then, to imagine the extent... I have drank her pee, eat my own cum. From about six months ago, we do dirty talked about she was fucked by bigger cock or she does it with her female friend. These really makes her cums really fast!!!
And at the same time, I told (brain washed) her about the fact about my small dick which is truly small (not only for BDSM purpose). It is 10 cm when hard.

Now the issue... recently we stopped having sex. According to her, it stops when she suddenly she can't feel anything when I penetrate her. We usually have sex before we go to bed... so she now just lies there try to sleep when I do it. Or on some days, she just reading/checking her phone while I do her. More recently, she just give her hand (round her palm) and ask me to put my dick to it or ask me to masturbate in front of her.

I asked her if this is part of being a Mistress. She said it is not... she just tired having sex which cannot satisfied her. We sit down and have a long discussion several times. And I guess the fact or image of me with small penis have been ingrained on her brain somehow. I feel very sad, not because of what she thinks of me, but because she doesn't get a satisfying sex and I know her sex drive is very high. We were thinking of buying a dildo actually.

We love each other, during our conversation or daily activities we are a very very happy couple. Really!! Nothing to hide, we have access to each other phone or even emails. Since yeah nothing to hide.. except for this forum as this is like my last hope I can turn to.

She is away to attend really urgent family matter for the next two months (not looking for other flings, I know that for sure). So I am alone now and I am thinking to gather my head around and think of something during this time. How to fix this? Or how to move along with this.

Are there anyone having similar issues? Or experience? Or anything? I am really stuck here, not sure what to do next.
Both of us know that we must and we want to keep the marriage exclusive (only two of us).

Help me, please....

alan

PS: While she is away, her female friend is coming over next week for holiday. This female friend is the one she mentioned during the dirty talks. And actually during most of dirtly talks, she always ask me to fuck her friend... to show her friend how small my thing is and she is so sure that her friend will only use me once only.
In fact, the last week when we had sex, she said next week she will ask her friend to use me... but please don't do it on our bed ok?! This makes me so high and I cum 2 secs after that. I am not sure if this is only a dirty talk or true... we didn't talked about it afterwards.
Btw, we have sex only to make baby, we are trying to conceive.

PS2: Some of you might think that this is a made up story. But believe me... it is true!!! I am starting to regret telling my wife about my fantasy... haizzz.

"Whores are for fucking, not for loving." - Sam Leong

Hope that helps.

ns14
24-12-2017, 12:51 PM
u try be4 bro? good?

yes i have tried before....was the best so far locally

ns14
24-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Definitely fake, the pics are taken from IG or something. I think this is the ad where a bro in this thread lost money to.

They do a scam you are asked to pay someone else in the hotel lobby before going to the room. When you go up you see it's unoccupied or used by some random person, and the guy in the lobby is long gone!

In general dommes won't post Instagram or higher quality pics that show their faces this clearly. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Thank you bros....lucky nv try haha

ASWERllrERT
24-12-2017, 02:12 PM

After I rejected her and I told her if buy her gifts is also dangerous and risky, she now counter-offered again, she now said if just buy her/treat her to an expensive meal in exchange to lick her feet and no need give her money or buy her gifts, then is this still an offence in s'pore or not??!

she said the meal should cost around $100.

she is a 17-year-old local-chinese girl studying in a junior college(JC).

With her this latest counter-offer of just buying/treating her to an expensive meal and no need to buy her gifts anymore, I'm now very undecided whether want to proceed or with her this counter-offer or not??!

Hence any views on whether is this still an offence or not??!

ASWERllrERT
24-12-2017, 02:23 PM
After I rejected her and I told her if buy her gifts is also dangerous and risky, she now counter-offered again, she now said if just buy her/treat her to an expensive meal in exchange to lick her feet and no need give her money or buy her gifts, then is this still an offence in s'pore or not??!

With her this latest counter-offer of just buying/treating her to an expensive meal and no need to buy her gifts anymore, I'm now very undecided whether want to proceed or with her this counter-offer or not??!

Because I have my own family and I have a good career now hence I must make sure if only treat her to an expensive meal in exchange to lick her feet is it confirmed not an offence first, because or else will be not worth the consequences or publicity!

napsterz
24-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Because I have my own family and I have a good career now hence I must make sure if only treat her to an expensive meal in exchange to lick her feet is it confirmed not an offence first, because or else will be not worth the consequences or publicity!

In the end also the girl words against yours the girl want play you out you also can't do anything.

Sfan
24-12-2017, 04:44 PM

Hi bro. Seems I cannot PM you. I’m curious if the girl you mentioned is the same one I recently met online. Care to exchange notes ?

ASWERllrERT
24-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Hi bro. Seems I cannot PM you. I’m curious if the girl you mentioned is the same one I recently met online. Care to exchange notes ?

What is the height of the girl that you are referring to?

I did NOT meet this 17-year-old girl through that locanto website!

I met her through a mandarin website but she said she is confirmed a singapore-born s'porean girl and not malaysian and not PRC.

This 17-year-old her face is very pretty. I had seen that local domme lindsey before and this 17-year-old girl's face is much prettier than lindsey's face.

That's why I'm undecided pertaining to her new counter-offer last night.

Havanna Slicks
25-12-2017, 10:24 AM
https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16773538&postcount=10839

following part 5 of my encounter with Mistress Caittrin (link above), comes part 6 of my meeting with Mistress Xenia...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Xenia in anyway...

her links below, i'm not advertising for her, just that after reading my FR some bros wan to try they will PM asking for her link so
i save u trouble u can just refer below...
https://twitter.com/goddessxenia?lang=en
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GoddessXenia
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/the-other-sides-of-goddess-xenia-hosting-on-wed-06-12-and-will-be-away-for-2-weeks-after/4163631

met her saturday afternoon, she was very nice to turn it into a hosting day as she has so many toys that i think
not possible to do outcall, she has a big samsonite suitcase and a few smaller bags, quite a hassle to bring
everything around... every toy is individually packaged and sterilised... very meticulous and hygience freak...

she comes across a hot, sexy, playful, sophisticated & seductive milf, nice smooth skin aside from some bruises from suitcase hitting her legs...
nice rack too, shld be B+, she was wearing a blue bustier with garters, black lacey panties, black thigh high
stockings and killer heels... looks wise she definitely looks the part... with a bullwhip in hand, she can cause some serious damage...

stripped, showered, got ready for session... she asked me to lie down on the floor and said 'ok now let's sensitise you',
not sure what it meant, for a moment i tot sanitize lol... i told her i was a noob, pls be gentle with me, she said ok will let me go thru
her soft training, got medium and hard btw, she used the sharp end of her heels and dug into my nipples,
one by one, i grimaced my face but still bearable, next used flat part of her heels to step on my cock, that gave a instant hardon...
she saw that and laughed, used her nails and dug into my balls, 'hard already huh' lucky Caittrin already trained me on eagle claws so i was ready
for that, what happened next i was not prepared for, she used a pinwheel on my nipples, ribs, thighs, ass, balls and finally the cock head,
the way she did was not the carassing rolling kind, really dig the pins in slowly, wah the most unbearable was when she did on the
skin between the foreskin and the cock head, stim, painful and shiok at the same time...

nx ask me to get on all fours, ready for the caning session, first up, riding crop, she asked me to raise my butt,
1, 2, 3 vertical on the ass crack, directly on the asshole, omg that really sting, i decide to lower my butt got scolded,
'raise ur butt', 4, 5, 6, wah really cannot tahan i clenched my butt cheeks and tried to protect my asshole...
Xenia is a sadist by nature, the more u try to siam, the harder she will hit, so no avoiding that...
7, 8, 9, 10 that drew my tears, i felt i needed a fire extinguisher on my butt hole... and that was juz 5 mins into the
session i wondered what was in store next... then came the flogger, on the back, horizontal on the butt, hard but still
bearable... ok let u take a breather, she took out her bag of bullwhips, this is the first time i try bullwhip btw,
Ming Yue had one i saw but she didnt use it on me... Xenia then let me choose, if didnt rem wrongly there was like 4-5
whips in total, i chose the smallest, shortest one in pink which i assumed for girls one shouldnt be too painful...
she took the whip and started swinging, u can hear it cut thru the wind, sends chills dn my spine...
3 cracks, piak piak piak across my butt and back, every crack drew a jerk frm my body, i was whining and moaning,
oh oh oh, she mimiced my sounds and said 'stop whining like a pussy' and laughed evilly...

as i have been on fours all these while, she let me take a rest to sit down, i turned around and tried to sit down but the
carpet stung onto my butt cheeks, think i continue fours better, got back to four and await further instructions...
she asked me ' was that fun?' omg r u kidding me, but before i could ans got 2 slaps to the face, 'when i ask u qn better ans!'
'yes mistress' i replied, 'was that exciting? huh, huh, huh? she pushed my head down to the sofa and started slapping me again...
i was abit overwhelmed and my head was pounding, ass on fire so reaction abit slow... she used the pinwheel and nails on my butt
cheeks, gawd that stung again, i was like 'urgh, urgh, urgh' trying to resist her but to no avail...
next she said 'since u've been a good boy, let me ease the burning on ur butt' she started to apply lube, ahh that felt
so good, suddenly i felt something really cold on my asshole, so cooling like ice on a hot day, it was an electro probe,
she on it and it sent a jolt up my body, i jerked, another jolt and another and another, then she changed the mode to
pulsating, first few jolts did sting quite abit, once ur body got used to it, it was actually quite pleasant and shiok...
even though there was no penetration, i felt like i've juz been raped...

nx she strapped a vibrator to herself and started to slide up and down on my ass, that felt good as well,
then changed to missionary, she tied my hands and legs to a bar and started rocking me, with the vibrator still rubbing
my ass, that went on for a while, with my back on the carpet, it sting abit but still bearable...
nx she asked me to kneel in front of her and she did a footjob for me while i was carassing and enjoying her legs...
i tried to reach for her boobs, mistake, she grabbed my hand and twisted it, 'u're not supposed to touch me!' she said while slapping me again...
lower body ok but not upper body, out of bounds... lower body duno got include pussy but i think think better not try, lata kana again...
she then put one leg on my shoulder for me to worship, the other leg pushing up my balls from below, asked me to
wank myself while one hand tugging at my nipple clamps and the other hand playing wif her own tits, ask me to
imagine i'm doing that to her tits, i delivered the payload in no time all over her legs...

she mentioned a senior bro here was able to take her hard session be4 he cried, kudos to him coz i went thru 5 mins of
soft training and i wan to cry already, got lots more to learn or level up be4 then...

shld be this one if not wrong... Bro Schrodinger, paiseh quote ur post...
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=14968694&postcount=9563

overall i would say she takes pleasure in giving pain, juz like a pro domme...
to me, it was an awesome and mindblowing session, pushed my limits up another level...
felt like i juz went thru POW training, btw the pinwheel works wonders, they shld use it for
interrogation, whatever national secrets all will come pouring out...
Xenia knows how and wea to exert the max pain for the min effort, no wonder
she is held in such high regard overseas...

otherOne
25-12-2017, 04:17 PM

Bro, you posted about this, and people already gave you advice. That advice did not just apply to whatever scenario you had previously, but also to all interactions you could possibly have with this underage girl. So stop asking if every new encounter with her is an offence in particular, the fact that you have to ask so much should already be an indication.

I understand there is a rush that comes with the taboo factor, but don't bring underage girls into this scene, it's not going to end well for you.

And as another bro said, it could be a scam.

Even if it's really an underage girl, she can use your correspondence with her to blackmail you. These things have happened before, and can happen to you.

There are already so many legit legal age pro dommes here, I'm sure they can get you off. Now is the time to think with your head instead of your dick.

MEKKA
25-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Hi bros

ive received huge response regarding mistress lain's feet pics.. I'm ordered one more photo. only going to send to the first 5 people that PM me. requested for it to be in a bathtub with red nail polish. Paid and sent in my order, not sure if she will comply

Joe73
27-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Help me out guys:

If you looking for a scat mistress..... there is no better than Domina Fire..she may be here February but depending on demand.......pls contact her to express interest to servevher so that she cah confirm her trip here

SlaveZahrin
28-12-2017, 01:23 AM
If you looking for a scat mistress..... there is no better than Domina Fire..she may be here February but depending on demand.......pls contact her to express interest to servevher so that she cah confirm her trip here

AH thank you. Hope she comes.

Joe73
29-12-2017, 03:35 AM
Mistress Silky will be coming to Singapore end of January 2018 ..... was thinking of serving her but her tribute is relatively steep .... has any bros served her on her previous trips to Singapore .... appreciate a quick feedback on her .... thks in advance

MEKKA
29-12-2017, 01:38 PM
following up, i have received the photo and those bros that have sent me their emails ive already sent to you

Schrodinger
29-12-2017, 03:11 PM
...she mentioned a senior bro here was able to take her hard session be4 he cried, kudos to him coz i went thru 5 mins of
soft training and i wan to cry already, got lots more to learn or level up be4 then...

shld be this one if not wrong... Bro Schrodinger, paiseh quote ur post...
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=14968694&postcount=9563

overall i would say she takes pleasure in giving pain, juz like a pro domme...
to me, it was an awesome and mindblowing session, pushed my limits up another level...
felt like i juz went thru POW training, btw the pinwheel works wonders, they shld use it for
interrogation, whatever national secrets all will come pouring out...
Xenia knows how and wea to exert the max pain for the min effort, no wonder
she is held in such high regard overseas...

Haha no worries about quoting my post, posts are for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Xenia. And indeed, I guess I am the one she mentioned. First time I was whipped to tears. No holding back on her end...

Havanna Slicks
29-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Haha no worries about quoting my post, posts are for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Xenia. And indeed, I guess I am the one she mentioned. First time I was whipped to tears. No holding back on her end...

ya seems she has quite a following but only 2 of us share niah...

hope more bros can share their experiences, forum is for sharing
so we can learn more together... ;)

Schrodinger
30-12-2017, 01:14 PM
ya seems she has quite a following but only 2 of us share niah...

hope more bros can share their experiences, forum is for sharing
so we can learn more together... ;)

She tells me quite a few people read but do not post. Also quite a number who are just not members of this forum.

Havanna Slicks
30-12-2017, 02:30 PM
She tells me quite a few people read but do not post. Also quite a number who are just not members of this forum.

oic not members then bobian lo, but members shld share lo i find... ;)

naughtyboyboy93
31-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Any bros know of any KL/JB mistresses?

Havanna Slicks
01-01-2018, 03:13 PM
not everyone has the same exact tastes. :)

glad you found a mistress that fits your needs

actually the mistresses i met are ok, like u said they cater to diff needs...
for me no particular needs, juz looking for the experience... ;)

Joe73
01-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Any link? Dont see any such info

Cannot seem to find the website which I saw this...but 99.99% sure I read correctly

doctor sex
02-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Cannot seem to find the website which I saw this...but 99.99% sure I read correctly

http://germanmistress.escorts.biz/schedule/

Joe73
03-01-2018, 10:57 PM
How much were you quoted

500 to 600

Havanna Slicks
03-01-2018, 11:03 PM
500 to 600

for 1 hr? german mistress sounds like hardcore no nonsense type... :p

zeeepher
04-01-2018, 09:46 AM
Just saw Mistress Vanessa will be on hiatus cos of studies. She wont be coming back till end of the year.

Havanna Slicks
04-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Just saw Mistress Vanessa will be on hiatus cos of studies. She wont be coming back till end of the year.

mmm, one less domme to play wif... :(

Fmcane
04-01-2018, 12:37 PM

What i saw its Lindsey

zeeepher
04-01-2018, 12:49 PM
What i saw its Lindsey

Eh type wrong yes its Lindsey

kokobdsm
06-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Hi Bros,
Any body know PRC SM Queen?
Can help to advise the link or contact.
Thanks.

otherOne
07-01-2018, 12:11 AM
feb seems to be a busy period.

heard at least 3-4 experienced/renowned mistresses from all around the world coming.

Cool. I saw that Mistress Madison (http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/elite-blonde-goddess-american-mistress-madison-returnd-28-jan-3-feb/8538357) is coming, who else?

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 02:46 AM
Cool. I saw that Mistress Madison (http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/elite-blonde-goddess-american-mistress-madison-returnd-28-jan-3-feb/8538357) is coming, who else?

$650 an hr not small sum... u try be4 bro?;)

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 09:49 AM
https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16832469&postcount=10901

following part 6 of my encounter with Mistress Xenia (link above), comes part 7 of my meeting with Mistress Lain...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Lain in anyway...

her links below, i'm not advertising for her, just that after reading my FR some bros wan to try they will PM asking for her link so
there is a paid member's section inside with descriptions of other bros' sessions as well as her journey thru BDSM...
i saw some hadrcore pics like needle play (nipples poked with many needles) and razor play (she used razor to cut until blood come out)...

met her yesterday sat afternoon in town, like Xenia, she turned it into a hosting day for me, very appreciative of that...
initially i wanted to host (budget hotel) as it's was not her hosting day but she said first session in budget hotel not so nice
for first impressions so she hosted in town at a better hotel... place was a discreet hotel in town
she comes across as a hot and sexy OL, nice, friendly out of role, in role she is totally strict and evil, complete opposite...
ding dong, she was dressed in a black one pc dress which highlights her sexy curves with killer heels...
i followed behind her, enjoying her back view, gawd i could look at it whole day, perfect S shape, totally my type...

i stripped, showered and came out of bathroom in briefs as instructed, before session she did gave some instructions
on the submission of tribute but i juz stoned there, have to kowtow and worship mistress with tribute in hand,
i got a taser to my ribs as punishment for forgetting, not so bad i tot as compared to previous dommes, boy was i wrong...
briefed me on the use of safe word, 'red' was chosen for the day, she blindfolded me and strapped a ball gag to my mouth...
i told her i was a newbie, pls be gentle on me, she say she will walk on me like treading on eggshells,
i was relieved to hear that, wonder wad she will do to seasoned bros...

first item, human ashtray, as it was a non smoking room, have to do in the bathroom, i was told to crawl my way there
in the blindfold, so slowly feel and crawl, she said y so slow, faster wan me to count for u isit...
i sped up, knocking into the bed and the chair, finally reached the bathroom door, crawled in, closed door and assumed
kneeling position... she sat on the toilet bowl and started smoking, i was not allowed to stand up and was to hold her ashes in my hands...
she said cannot drop one speck of ash or else will get punishment, i held onto the ashes like they were gold...
in between she will pinch my nipples, i started to get hard, she said who gave u permission to get hard,
she then kicked my balls and stepped on my cock, duno is it she think that will make it go away but it only got harder...
luckily my cock not very big else think it burst thru my briefs keke... after she done smoking, i was to wash my hands clean
and not leave ash on hands, i stood up and felt my way to the sink, mistake! forgot to ask for permission, jialat punishment
she said 40 flogs, didnt make much of it anyway i was there to take the flogging...

crawled my way out of the bathroom and stood at the wall ready to take the punishment, every flog i was to say 'i will not
make the same mistake again' and she will count for me, she alternated flogging with paddling, the paddling was painful,
my eyes were starting to tear, my back and butt was red with marks, luckily in between she did some carassing and light
flogging to the balls from the rear but she said those not counted... i was near my limits, almost wanted to say safe word
liao but i think even if i said she also cant hear coz of the ball gag, as she talked to me i can only mumble gibberish
and she laughed at me 'dun u feel stopid mumbling nonsense', ya i did felt stopid, trying to talk but cant...
next rope bondage, i was tied up like those jepun style hands with legs behind, after awhile due to no blood circulation,
hands and legs will feel numb, she used the taser wand on me again, i was squirming left and right like a fish out of water,
she changed the safe word to 'hmmp, hmmp hmmp' 3 times, i was hmmp and oooh and aaah all over the place think again
even if i said safe word she will think i'm enjoying the pain lol... nx ask me to turn to the side, started slapping me,
y r u so noisy? huh huh huh?? and laughed evily again... she used a magic wand on my nipples and asked me to kiap between my legs,
that feel good after all the pain, finally some relieve...

after untying the ropes, nx was bed restraints, my red back and butt lie down on the cooling bedsheets felt so good,
i tot wah shiok shiok liao, didnt know wad to expect, then came another round of torture... first time did candle wax,
she lighted up and started dripping on my left nipple, there was a momentary pause as the wax need to melt first, first few drips were hot
but bearable, after awhile when the pace picked up drops came pouring down, fwah i tell u no joke, the wax was so hot
it felt like holding a burning lighter to the nipple, i was screaming and tugging at the pillow, luckily she was experienced
enuf to blow out the candle... nx right nipple, the same process repeated again, if i was a girl, think a guy would have
tot she orgased big O haha... with the candle wax all over my nipples, i felt like i was wearing a bra, mistress used
her finger to tap and she said now ur nipple got protection already, let the wax cool down, duno wad she has in store for me...
last session ass on fire, this session nipples on fire, think nx session i shld bring along a fire extinguisher lol...
after wax, taser session, she let me choose ribs, hands or thighs... i think out of the 3 should be thighs strongest
able to tahan, boy was i wrong, actually anywhere also same, i was to take 20 shots of the taser, tsk tsk tsk, u hear
the crackling sound akin to hearing a bullwhip hurling, quite scary... especially before the shot, got the sound of the
taser charging and clicking sound adds to the suspense... i was trying to siam her shots and making alot of noises,
'y r u making such pussy noises?' gawd do u know how painful lol...
nx CBT, flogging to the balls, first few flogs still ok, getting more and more painful i tried to close my legs to protect my family jewels
but to no avail, mistress will say open ur legs, LL open let her flog, i was whining in pain, 'y r u moaning like a whore?'
if i was a whore, every flog felt like a big dick was fucking my pussy, in out in out... i was supposed to take 30
but luckily mistress let me off at 20, else by 30 i think i would have fainted hehe...

she let me out from the bed restraints & blindfold and proceed for the grand finale, foot worship...
according to bro mekka, she has the most beautiful feet, indeed now i know why, shape, skin and perfectly pedicured,
she's every foot worshipper's dream... she sat down at the sofa with me kneeling and facing her, one foot to my face to smell
(smells good, in fact she smells good all over), kiss and lick, another leg i was to massage for her, after that change over the other leg,
she commended i did a good job on the foot massage keke... i had a good view of her ZG lol...
even though i would have love for my hands to wander higher, i think think better not, this mistress means business better not pray pray...
nx i was to lie dn on the floor, head below her and legs away from her... she used her feet to give me a facial massage,
smouldering me while i worship her feet from below...
my left hand grabbing my balls and right hand wanking my cock... she laughed at my small cock and said my cock is shit...
i felt so small being verbally humiliated but i'm the putty in her hands, cant do anything about it...
what happened next i did not see it coming, she used her fingernails to flick and scrap the hardened wax around my nipples,
starting still not so bad, when the wax came off and my nipples exposed, that hurts, with her feet on my face,
i was trying to catch my breath (abit like breath play / asphyxiation there) and moaning at the same time...
sensing my time was near, i asked for permission and delivered a huge load... i had to walk to the bathroom without
dropping any of the wax, which was quite a feat keke, else lata kana punishment, post orgasm torture will be real scary...

overall she's like a doctor giving pain presciption (bros with access to her blog might be able to see the pics if she posts)...
to me she did a great job of giving me a sensory overload, until i was unable to speak properly...
i did learn something new today, mistress taught me not to tense up, instead to relax and try not to move or squirm, it works
apparrently, else i wouldnt be able to push past my limits or the safe word would have came out many times already...
no doubts she lives up to her name queen of pain, believe that came from experience...

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Hi Bros,
Any body know PRC SM Queen?
Can help to advise the link or contact.
Thanks.

do a search on this thread using thread tools, a kind bro compiled a
list of all PRC queens not so long ago...

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 11:45 AM
I really can't say if 650 is worth it, but I have seen her a couple of times including in thailand where she is based (she is originally from Chicago).

Looks much better in person that in pics, like the haughty girl you could never get to in clubs. Very petite in person as well.

in terms of the session, she is definitely more experienced than any local, and has a much wider range of equipment.

oic fair enuf... will check her out then...

midlet2013
07-01-2018, 12:56 PM

I saw her a couple of years back when she was charging 400$. 650$ is not worth it, from my point of view. She was very good at her activities but I didn’t feel excited.

Last week I was in in the Us and the best dommes there charge 300-350 USD. I saw a Mistress who charged 500usd but then I am really into her. This was the 3rd time I met her and it was amazing. She keeps in touch with me via email even though there is no guarantee as to how often or when I will visit.

With visiting dommes, I feel it’s a checklist of activities that u do . U will never build a connection . Every time they visit they will mail you and in the meantime they will never keep in touch . It’s mostly about maximising the ROI.
I find visiting dommes are only into money and not into real connections like the old fashioned dommes.

So I am not saying 650 is not worth it or is worth it. From my point of view, it does not give me what I am looking for. A good and Long lasting connection. And they charge way more than the best dommes out there just bcus they need to pass the cost of travel n accommodation .

midlet2013
07-01-2018, 12:59 PM

The way I see it is 650= 400 for skills and 250 for her travel

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 03:29 PM
The way I see it is 650= 400 for skills and 250 for her travel

oic tks for the info bro... ;)

midlet2013
07-01-2018, 06:16 PM
if in the US, she could probably command the $250-300 USD range. which is SGD330-400. at SGD400, i would say she's well worth it, particularly as we're not spoilt for choice here unlike in the US

if you go to the US, i would say, dont even bother about the dommes here (local or visiting). i do agree 650 is a tad too high.

there are at least a couple more coming at the same time, so it is not the best time for all of them to come together.

650 is def high. For 300 USD in the US , you get a proper beautiful dungeon experience. Here it’s some cramped hotel room.

Again, I have begun to dislike this business of sending emails whenever they revisit. If they think people shd meet them every time they visit, then they shd also connect after the session regarding feedback and how you want to progress.

I have only once met a local domme. She had the phone in her hand all thru the session where she was reading my interests. Also, I notice that they chat a lot upto the moment they get the deposit . Once deposit is paid , they have nothing to say until the session.

On the other hand, mistresses who really enjoy keep on connecting refining the session fantasy n expectation.

I have nothing against paying 500-600$ but the experience and sincerity from Mistress needs to be exceptional, which is not the case right now.

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 06:20 PM
650 is def high. For 300 USD in the US , you get a proper beautiful dungeon experience. Here it’s some cramped hotel room.

Again, I have begun to dislike this business of sending emails whenever they revisit. If they think people shd meet them every time they visit, then they shd also connect after the session regarding feedback and how you want to progress.

I have only once met a local domme. She had the phone in her hand all thru the session where she was reading my interests. Also, I notice that they chat a lot upto the moment they get the deposit . Once deposit is paid , they have nothing to say until the session.

On the other hand, mistresses who really enjoy keep on connecting refining the session fantasy n expectation.

I have nothing against paying 500-600$ but the experience and sincerity from Mistress needs to be exceptional, which is not the case right now.

ya true also, hard to find such experience now...

MEKKA
07-01-2018, 09:51 PM
https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16832469&postcount=10901

following part 6 of my encounter with Mistress Xenia (link above), comes part 7 of my meeting with Mistress Lain...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Lain in anyway...

there is a paid member's section inside with descriptions of other bros' sessions as well as her journey thru BDSM...
i saw some hadrcore pics like needle play (nipples poked with many needles) and razor play (she used razor to cut until blood come out)...

met her yesterday sat afternoon in town, like Xenia, she turned it into a hosting day for me, very appreciative of that...
initially i wanted to host (budget hotel) as it's was not her hosting day but she said first session in budget hotel not so nice
for first impressions so she hosted in town at a better hotel... place was a discreet hotel in town
she comes across as a hot and sexy OL, nice, friendly out of role, in role she is totally strict and evil, complete opposite...
ding dong, she was dressed in a black one pc dress which highlights her sexy curves with killer heels...
i followed behind her, enjoying her back view, gawd i could look at it whole day, perfect S shape, totally my type...

i stripped, showered and came out of bathroom in briefs as instructed, before session she did gave some instructions
on the submission of tribute but i juz stoned there, have to kowtow and worship mistress with tribute in hand,
i got a taser to my ribs as punishment for forgetting, not so bad i tot as compared to previous dommes, boy was i wrong...
briefed me on the use of safe word, 'red' was chosen for the day, she blindfolded me and strapped a ball gag to my mouth...
i told her i was a newbie, pls be gentle on me, she say she will walk on me like treading on eggshells,
i was relieved to hear that, wonder wad she will do to seasoned bros...

first item, human ashtray, as it was a non smoking room, have to do in the bathroom, i was told to crawl my way there
in the blindfold, so slowly feel and crawl, she said y so slow, faster wan me to count for u isit...
i sped up, knocking into the bed and the chair, finally reached the bathroom door, crawled in, closed door and assumed
kneeling position... she sat on the toilet bowl and started smoking, i was not allowed to stand up and was to hold her ashes in my hands...
she said cannot drop one speck of ash or else will get punishment, i held onto the ashes like they were gold...
in between she will pinch my nipples, i started to get hard, she said who gave u permission to get hard,
she then kicked my balls and stepped on my cock, duno is it she think that will make it go away but it only got harder...
luckily my cock not very big else think it burst thru my briefs keke... after she done smoking, i was to wash my hands clean
and not leave ash on hands, i stood up and felt my way to the sink, mistake! forgot to ask for permission, jialat punishment
she said 40 flogs, didnt make much of it anyway i was there to take the flogging...

crawled my way out of the bathroom and stood at the wall ready to take the punishment, every flog i was to say 'i will not
make the same mistake again' and she will count for me, she alternated flogging with paddling, the paddling was painful,
my eyes were starting to tear, my back and butt was red with marks, luckily in between she did some carassing and light
flogging to the balls from the rear but she said those not counted... i was near my limits, almost wanted to say safe word
liao but i think even if i said she also cant hear coz of the ball gag, as she talked to me i can only mumble gibberish
and she laughed at me 'dun u feel stopid mumbling nonsense', ya i did felt stopid, trying to talk but cant...
next rope bondage, i was tied up like those jepun style hands with legs behind, after awhile due to no blood circulation,
hands and legs will feel numb, she used the taser wand on me again, i was squirming left and right like a fish out of water,
she changed the safe word to 'hmmp, hmmp hmmp' 3 times, i was hmmp and oooh and aaah all over the place think again
even if i said safe word she will think i'm enjoying the pain lol... nx ask me to turn to the side, started slapping me,
y r u so noisy? huh huh huh?? and laughed evily again... she used a magic wand on my nipples and asked me to kiap between my legs,
that feel good after all the pain, finally some relieve...

after untying the ropes, nx was bed restraints, my red back and butt lie down on the cooling bedsheets felt so good,
i tot wah shiok shiok liao, didnt know wad to expect, then came another round of torture... first time did candle wax,
she lighted up and started dripping on my left nipple, there was a momentary pause as the wax need to melt first, first few drips were hot
but bearable, after awhile when the pace picked up drops came pouring down, fwah i tell u no joke, the wax was so hot
it felt like holding a burning lighter to the nipple, i was screaming and tugging at the pillow, luckily she was experienced
enuf to blow out the candle... nx right nipple, the same process repeated again, if i was a girl, think a guy would have
tot she orgased big O haha... with the candle wax all over my nipples, i felt like i was wearing a bra, mistress used
her finger to tap and she said now ur nipple got protection already, let the wax cool down, duno wad she has in store for me...
last session ass on fire, this session nipples on fire, think nx session i shld bring along a fire extinguisher lol...
after wax, taser session, she let me choose ribs, hands or thighs... i think out of the 3 should be thighs strongest
able to tahan, boy was i wrong, actually anywhere also same, i was to take 20 shots of the taser, tsk tsk tsk, u hear
the crackling sound akin to hearing a bullwhip hurling, quite scary... especially before the shot, got the sound of the
taser charging and clicking sound adds to the suspense... i was trying to siam her shots and making alot of noises,
'y r u making such pussy noises?' gawd do u know how painful lol...
nx CBT, flogging to the balls, first few flogs still ok, getting more and more painful i tried to close my legs to protect my family jewels
but to no avail, mistress will say open ur legs, LL open let her flog, i was whining in pain, 'y r u moaning like a whore?'
if i was a whore, every flog felt like a big dick was fucking my pussy, in out in out... i was supposed to take 30
but luckily mistress let me off at 20, else by 30 i think i would have fainted hehe...

she let me out from the bed restraints & blindfold and proceed for the grand finale, foot worship...
according to bro mekka, she has the most beautiful feet, indeed now i know why, shape, skin and perfectly pedicured,
she's every foot worshipper's dream... she sat down at the sofa with me kneeling and facing her, one foot to my face to smell
(smells good, in fact she smells good all over), kiss and lick, another leg i was to massage for her, after that change over the other leg,
she commended i did a good job on the foot massage keke... i had a good view of her ZG lol...
even though i would have love for my hands to wander higher, i think think better not, this mistress means business better not pray pray...
nx i was to lie dn on the floor, head below her and legs away from her... she used her feet to give me a facial massage,
smouldering me while i worship her feet from below...
my left hand grabbing my balls and right hand wanking my cock... she laughed at my small cock and said my cock is shit...
i felt so small being verbally humiliated but i'm the putty in her hands, cant do anything about it...
what happened next i did not see it coming, she used her fingernails to flick and scrap the hardened wax around my nipples,
starting still not so bad, when the wax came off and my nipples exposed, that hurts, with her feet on my face,
i was trying to catch my breath (abit like breath play / asphyxiation there) and moaning at the same time...
sensing my time was near, i asked for permission and delivered a huge load... i had to walk to the bathroom without
dropping any of the wax, which was quite a feat keke, else lata kana punishment, post orgasm torture will be real scary...

overall she's like a doctor giving pain presciption (bros with access to her blog might be able to see the pics if she posts)...
to me she did a great job of giving me a sensory overload, until i was unable to speak properly...
i did learn something new today, mistress taught me not to tense up, instead to relax and try not to move or squirm, it works
apparrently, else i wouldnt be able to push past my limits or the safe word would have came out many times already...
no doubts she lives up to her name queen of pain, believe that came from experience...

brings back memories bro

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 11:38 PM
brings back memories bro

hope it's good memories keke...
btw i sent u a pm, did u rcv? still waiting for ur reply... ;)

Havanna Slicks
07-01-2018, 11:59 PM
true. but for that you have to travel. for this, they travel to you hence the higher cost.

it's like it's more expensive to see the same japanese dommes here than in tokyo too!

i wouldn't blame them for reaching out when they're traveling. one, they want to make sure they have sessions to make their trip worth it; two, their subs might wanna know too! you can always reject if you don't want to. there's no obligation to have a paid session with a pro-domme whenever she visits just because you seen her before.

it's without doubt they're more skilled and better than any local domme, but how much more are they worth? that is up to individual to decide. conversely, if you are not picky at all, the PRCs whom also offer sex services do SM at lower rates than locals too.

frankly PRCs are the best bang for the buck, if u're not picky and don't have
confirmed timing, other than that, plus pt they offer sexual services of at least a HJ...
confirmed timing is cant fix a time in advance and many a time they might juz change last min...
so for that is a prob coz i only have one slot a week, if i miss it laz min diff to find replacement or mean i will have to wait another week...

midlet2013
08-01-2018, 12:19 AM
true. but for that you have to travel. for this, they travel to you hence the higher cost.

it's like it's more expensive to see the same japanese dommes here than in tokyo too!

i wouldn't blame them for reaching out when they're traveling. one, they want to make sure they have sessions to make their trip worth it; two, their subs might wanna know too! you can always reject if you don't want to. there's no obligation to have a paid session with a pro-domme whenever she visits just because you seen her before.

it's without doubt they're more skilled and better than any local domme, but how much more are they worth? that is up to individual to decide. conversely, if you are not picky at all, the PRCs whom also offer sex services do SM at lower rates than locals too.

Email is fine but whatsapp n SMS are not. Some of them have done that n it pisses me off. Now u will defend them saying why did I use WhatsApp. The fact is they can remind via email but not phone. But honestly , it’s reminder plus tempting u to see them.

I am not complaining about money. I am happy to pay 500-600 but now if I don’t care or it’s not worth it. And most mistresses who r worth that don’t need to travel to Singapore.

otherOne
08-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Anyone have FR for Mistress Roze? https://mistressroze.tumblr.com/

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b3d69f275f38ff88e97135ab815440b1/tumblr_p221goSeD11wi5egeo1_1280.jpg

I believe the middle one is her.

MEKKA
09-01-2018, 12:17 AM
hope it's good memories keke...
btw i sent u a pm, did u rcv? still waiting for ur reply... ;)

Good memories bro but i am still getting rejected from sessions with her. no pm received from you bro. send again?

Havanna Slicks
09-01-2018, 01:10 AM
Good memories bro but i am still getting rejected from sessions with her. no pm received from you bro. send again?

oic wad happened? if not convenient can share wif me on PM...
i find she quite ok so...
PM sent...

Havanna Slicks
09-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Anyone have FR for Mistress Roze? https://mistressroze.tumblr.com/

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b3d69f275f38ff88e97135ab815440b1/tumblr_p221goSeD11wi5egeo1_1280.jpg

I believe the middle one is her.

apparently she got alot of panties for sale... :D

otherOne
09-01-2018, 08:18 PM
apparently she got alot of panties for sale... :D

A lot of young dommes doing that. Time for Singapore to open up one of those vending machines they have in Japan haha.

Havanna Slicks
10-01-2018, 12:00 AM
A lot of young dommes doing that. Time for Singapore to open up one of those vending machines they have in Japan haha.

haha good idea but doubt SG will allow...
still a long way for the SM scene to become mainstream...

Havanna Slicks
10-01-2018, 05:51 AM
Hi, do u have any to recommend? New to this, i’ve only tried one on wolves for mild bdsm and more on fetish.

mmm, u can read thru the various reviews on this thread to see which
one suits ur style... for a start u can try local lifestyle ones first...
pro dommes might be a tad overwhelming for beginners...

Seta
10-01-2018, 07:53 AM
mmm, u can read thru the various reviews on this thread to see which
one suits ur style... for a start u can try local lifestyle ones first...
pro dommes might be a tad overwhelming for beginners...

Okok i emailed mistress yura...see if she respond or not

sequence79
10-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Has anyone met mistress ruby? saw her ad on crackers, PRC mistress I think

Havanna Slicks
10-01-2018, 12:40 PM

got one bro share wif me she quite sadist, be warned bro... :D

sequence79
10-01-2018, 06:31 PM

if you are new to this, i suggest you look for 'milder' doms like prc mistresses, or local like candy, lindsey (currently away), cassie.. etc. yura i haven't met her in person but i heard she is quite strict

silverug
10-01-2018, 07:57 PM
got one bro share wif me she quite sadist, be warned bro... :D

Depends what you like....but she could easily test your limit if that's you thing. Mine was tested :D

Seta
10-01-2018, 08:29 PM
if you are new to this, i suggest you look for 'milder' doms like prc mistresses, or local like candy, lindsey (currently away), cassie.. etc. yura i haven't met her in person but i heard she is quite strict

Yes i am new to this. My previous try was snow. Got a date with candy tmr. Thanks bro.

kokobdsm
10-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Has anyone met mistress ruby? saw her ad on crackers, PRC mistress I think

Do you have the link?

Havanna Slicks
10-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Depends what you like....but she could easily test your limit if that's you thing. Mine was tested :D

oic i dun mind, mine was tested many times already...
one more time doesnt make much diff... :p
anyway will come to her sooner or later...
hope to try all the dommes at least once...

sequence79
11-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Ok so i visited mistress ruby, prc 26yo (or so she said). Her wechat photo is misleading (might not even be her not sure), actual face is 6/10 to me. Attitude wise was ok, can customise the session. Overall didn't enjoy the session, can't really say why.. I find her 'crude'. Also her 150/1 rates is basic only, if want to add services like painting, brown shower, etc will need to top up - so better than to discuss rates beforehand. hope this helps.

One more thing she doesn't really respect my time.. kept having me to wait.

Havanna Slicks
11-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Ok so i visited mistress ruby, prc 26yo (or so she said). Her wechat photo is misleading (might not even be her not sure), actual face is 6/10 to me. Attitude wise was ok, can customise the session. Overall didn't enjoy the session, can't really say why.. I find her 'crude'. Also her 150/1 rates is basic only, if want to add services like painting, brown shower, etc will need to top up - so better than to discuss rates beforehand. hope this helps.

One more thing she doesn't really respect my time.. kept having me to wait.

the things u experienced are quite common with PRCs...

sequence79
11-01-2018, 07:42 PM
the things u experienced are quite common with PRCs...

come to think of it, you are right!
i think I'm too used to local mistresses already haha

silverug
11-01-2018, 09:56 PM
come to think of it, you are right!
i think I'm too used to local mistresses already haha

With PRC, gotta be a bit flexible... haha, but I did meet those that are punctual but not all the time. As for local, most are punctual except for one occasion with now retired Luna ...

Seems like this Ruby is the first among PRC to offer ala carte :D , normally they can be flexible as long within their limits. Maybe they took the cue from the local ladies ..... haha. BTW do you know if she stayed alone or share accomodation? Bath room attached ...?

sequence79
11-01-2018, 11:01 PM
With PRC, gotta be a bit flexible... haha, but I did meet those that are punctual but not all the time. As for local, most are punctual except for one occasion with now retired Luna ...

Seems like this Ruby is the first among PRC to offer ala carte :D , normally they can be flexible as long within their limits. Maybe they took the cue from the local ladies ..... haha. BTW do you know if she stayed alone or share accomodation? Bath room attached ...?

not sure whether the apartment has other tenants. but yes bathroom attached.

Havanna Slicks
11-01-2018, 11:26 PM

punctuality is an issue, another thing of concern is hygiene issues...
dun get me wrong i got nothing against PRC dommes,
juz that wif the lower pricing, expectations have to be lowered accordingly...

glovedboy
15-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Beware scammer.

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/ms-mila-escort-bdsm-abdl-fetishists-welcomed/8959137

otherOne
15-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Beware scammer.

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/ms-mila-escort-bdsm-abdl-fetishists-welcomed/8959137

Thanks bro for the heads up, that's one of many scammers in cracker.com.

louy
16-01-2018, 07:16 AM
Dommina Fire is coming to Singapore in Feb

Not everyone's cup of tea - she is evil and sadistic in an awesome way

otherOne
16-01-2018, 02:22 PM

Do you know her SG rates? Been meaning to serve her for ages now.

Joe73
16-01-2018, 04:56 PM

Trip on 16 Feb to 24 Feb last I heard from her, yes is truly sadistic once in session beware what you ask her for!

I will definitely schedule to serve her again, been waiting almost a year to serve her again!

silverug
16-01-2018, 10:56 PM

rekindled some sweet memories ....:D, she's lovely outside a session too ...

d2pre
17-01-2018, 01:28 AM
anyone tried an er recently? she still in singapore?

johnmo
19-01-2018, 03:21 PM
But her wechat account have alot of pictures and stuff over the year. Doesn't look fake.

omnomnomnom
19-01-2018, 06:14 PM
It’s normal for some dommes that are visiting to ask for deposit first. To prevent fly aeroplane cases I guess. They spent money to travel here after all.

Joe73
20-01-2018, 02:32 AM
http://germanmistress.escorts.biz/schedule/

So i guess no one in this forum has served her before or maybe no one has written a FR on her before. Would appreciate if anyone has served her give a quick feedback on whether she is ok, a one liner will suffice if long reports are not your thingy, thks in advance