PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

MatrixOne
11-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Anybody tried Urethral Play? PM me.

Tried before last time, not as scary as it seem

caesar123
14-08-2017, 08:07 PM
anyone had a session with xue er from sgsex? How is she?

apantyhoselover
14-08-2017, 09:57 PM
cant help sharing this...Zhen zhen...the Dong Guan graduate who has simply brought Lisa Style JG to a whole new next level!

if you know Lisa...this Zhen zhen is one Lisa more than Lisa!

not so SYT at first glance...but will easily go even more than SYT once she started to smile at u....slim figure with nice legs...i would say she is around mid 20s or so...you can check her photos if you add her Wechat...it's a girl with sweet and cute smiles....

when Lisa introduced Zhen zhen to me...she said some days ago...there is one customer keeps looking for Zhen zhen for JG...like 4 times in 10 days...

technique-wise...she is at least as skillful and tease-ful as Lisa, if not better....her palms are hotter than those of Lisa...you can feel the warmth or even heat while her hands are holding your little bro tight and firm...that almost makes me want to pee...it is sooooo sensational...the most outstanding part is that she is very playful...and ...how do I put this....sexy from inside out.....it is like....with your little bro in her hands...she would regard it as her toy, instead of part of your body...she simply caress and "train" it like it is her pet....and she has this sweet and joying smile all through the session...but the thing is...how can you imaging with that girlfriend smiling face, she literally told me that she likes seeing me struggling under her hands....she said enjoys that sense of dominating....and you know what...half way through the session....she started to encourage me to moan...she told me this..."I like to hear you moaning under my hands....."

uhhhhh....i got hard on again just by typing this....cant get her out of my mind....especially those sweet sweet smiles....it almost make it so kinky if you know what I mean....and I think I kinda like her so bros..please treat her good....

ctc: 84593410
wechat: xiaomolzhen

Please quote "XiaoHui recommended" or 小灰推荐 if you would like to give me credit ^_^
ps. Simple English can~

Haven't been there for a while and then only found ZhenZhen has already left SG...what a pity...then tried Xiao Ya as recommended by a bro and it turns out she is simply awesome...I will just put my fr as a comparsion of the two
1. Figure wise - same same in either height or shape
2. Look wise - both SYT look, personally I prefer Zhen Zhen for her adorable eyes
3. Personality - ZhenZhen is a bit on the reservative side while Xiao Ya is more playful. I remembered each time when looking for ZhenZhen, there is always this embarrassing silent time at the beginning that would easily last for 10mins or so...but that is totally different when it comes to Xiao Ya, she is more like Lisa, she even asked me "why dont you just hold my leg?" when I was, you know, unable to lay still...
4. Skill wise - i have to say Xiao Ya is more skill-ful and importantly she is confident in what she is doing - ZhenZhen is like soft and gentle, whereas Xiao Ya is more like Lisa, fast in moves and bring you to the heavenly hell in no time...

Overall I would say Xiao Ya is a worthy substitute for Zhen Zhen, and I will definitely keep her as one of my routines.

After my session I noticed this slutty looking milf lady and added her wechat. Her name is Rose....so wanna try her simply by her look....

ctc the boss lisa 9645 2796
cost is the same 100/hr

Fmcane
14-08-2017, 10:28 PM
where did you have session with ziva? is she based here?

She is base here. Check out her link in my previous post

wy4tt
14-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Which local mistress is best in corporal punishment/spanking?

Mcwoof00
15-08-2017, 02:39 PM

Ziva is getting better with that.. another one is Yura.. naturally sadistic.. can cane u until u bleed.. and she is laughing out loud..

Submissive
15-08-2017, 08:37 PM
How does Mistress Yura looks?

Rxxx3
15-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Does blindfold count? Hahaha

silverug
17-08-2017, 09:49 PM

Princess Ammy, she's not local and does not charge for her caning. It's her passion. I think she's in Singapore now or soon

sgslave93
19-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Bros, this lady seems to be worth a try. Anyone session with her before?

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=655240&highlight=sm

Been looking around and saw this post that there is a new prc mistress offering SM services. Saw you bros asking if there is any Fr however seems like no one has tried her yet.
I decided to take a leap of faith and went ahead to try!
So here is my experience.
I have to say this new lady is indeed a gem! She's new to SG however she is definitely a professional in SM services. I have tried other prc such as An Er and Snow, As most of you guys know, An Er is quite good at what she do. However this new lady is on a different level. She does professional SM in china.
She has brought me to levels that i have never experienced before, i was pushed to my limits, enduring pain and yet receiving pleasure at the same time. She has her ways to push you and make you beg for more. I won't go into the details of what happen in the session as that's for you fellow bros to try it out.
All i have to say is that for those that is willing to trust a stranger's word and take the same leap of faith like me. I hope you will enjoy the session as much as i did. You can thank me later!

The only downside was that her room was quite small, however her skills and playfulness will definitely outweigh that downside.

screwmyass
19-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Been looking around and saw this post that there is a new prc mistress offering SM services. Saw you bros asking if there is any Fr however seems like no one has tried her yet.
I decided to take a leap of faith and went ahead to try!
So here is my experience.
I have to say this new lady is indeed a gem! She's new to SG however she is definitely a professional in SM services. I have tried other prc such as An Er and Snow, As most of you guys know, An Er is quite good at what she do. However this new lady is on a different level. She does professional SM in china.
She has brought me to levels that i have never experienced before, i was pushed to my limits, enduring pain and yet receiving pleasure at the same time. She has her ways to push you and make you beg for more. I won't go into the details of what happen in the session as that's for you fellow bros to try it out.
All i have to say is that for those that is willing to trust a stranger's word and take the same leap of faith like me. I hope you will enjoy the session as much as i did. You can thank me later!

The only downside was that her room was quite small, however her skills and playfulness will definitely outweigh that downside.

The link not working. Able to post link again?

sgslave93
19-08-2017, 04:43 PM
The link not working. Able to post link again?

https://sgsex.co/xue-er-no-06/
She calls herself Xue - Er as well. However do note that she and snow are different people.
P.S she's leaving in 15 days time

SlaveZahrin
20-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Imyvvm,ge.

Zac79
21-08-2017, 04:32 PM
any clue which mistress is the best for nylon/pantyhose feet fetish?

omnomnomnom
21-08-2017, 04:48 PM
She calls herself Xue - Er as well. However do note that she and snow are different people.

Tried her today and it was truly a mindblowing experience. Ended with a golden shower and me cumming a huge load. I just got hard again thinking about it! I'd rank her even higher than An Er, after all she is a pro domme back in China. Like what bro mentioned she will be RTC soon, but she might come back here if the demand is high, so do try her now before it's too late!

aserty
21-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Tried her today and it was truly a mindblowing experience. Ended with a golden shower and me cumming a huge load. I just got hard again thinking about it! I'd rank her even higher than An Er, after all she is a pro domme back in China. Like what bro mentioned she will be RTC soon, but she might come back here if the demand is high, so do try her now before it's too late!

you said you ended the session with a golden shower, so is it she urinated on you or is it you drank her urine

omnomnomnom
21-08-2017, 10:07 PM
you said you ended the session with a golden shower, so is it she urinated on you or is it you drank her urine

She urinated on me. I'm not into drinking the urine during golden shower, but if you're into that she allows it also.

aserty
21-08-2017, 11:08 PM
She urinated on me. I'm not into drinking the urine during golden shower, but if you're into that she allows it also.

you are crazy!

your post gave the impression that you drank her urine!

I won't drink urine!

swimmergal
21-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Anyone know what happened to Mistress Sayako & Goddess Katya?

sgslave93
22-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Kept thinking about the experienced i received from Xue Er (aka Bing Xue) and decided to let my other head do the thinking. Within 5 minutes i was on my way to her place again!

The door opened and i was already fantasizing about how i'm going to be tortured this time. I was blindfolded immediately and made to crawl behind her. i was being made to crawl to another room, crawled through the door and immediately i found myself under a pair of feet. My blindfold was taken off and in front of me was another beautiful mistress (princess mei qi).

Oh boy i was in such estacy. i was given the option of serving 2 mistresses. This one was experience that i never had the chance to try. Without a doubt i said yes eagerly. Luckily i brought extra cash!

I don't even know where to begin, massaging one pair of feet, while the other pair of feet was all over my face and toes being stuffed into my mouth. Smothered under 1 mistress and the other mercilessly torturing other parts of my body.
I was forced to lick xue er ass and clean her well, to my surprise she drop a present into my mouth. I was taken by surprise as i never tried being shit on before. I was in so much estacy that it did not even matter, i took it into my mouth and the other princess mei qi was giving me such pain and pleasure that i exploded a huge mess.

I skipped lots of experience in between as those small details of fun should be experienced by yourself! :)
I will definitely be going back again soon for double mistress session!
They share the same phone so the link on xue-er so just message her if you want a double session or session with the other princess mei qi.
I have some pictures to share but i do not know how. Still a newbie.

Cheers fellow Sm bros!

d2pre
22-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Kept thinking about the experienced i received from Xue Er (aka Bing Xue) and decided to let my other head do the thinking. Within 5 minutes i was on my way to her place again!

The door opened and i was already fantasizing about how i'm going to be tortured this time. I was blindfolded immediately and made to crawl behind her. i was being made to crawl to another room, crawled through the door and immediately i found myself under a pair of feet. My blindfold was taken off and in front of me was another beautiful mistress (princess mei qi).

Oh boy i was in such estacy. i was given the option of serving 2 mistresses. This one was experience that i never had the chance to try. Without a doubt i said yes eagerly. Luckily i brought extra cash!

I don't even know where to begin, massaging one pair of feet, while the other pair of feet was all over my face and toes being stuffed into my mouth. Smothered under 1 mistress and the other mercilessly torturing other parts of my body.
I was forced to lick xue er ass and clean her well, to my surprise she drop a present into my mouth. I was taken by surprise as i never tried being shit on before. I was in so much estacy that it did not even matter, i took it into my mouth and the other princess mei qi was giving me such pain and pleasure that i exploded a huge mess.

I skipped lots of experience in between as those small details of fun should be experienced by yourself! :)
I will definitely be going back again soon for double mistress session!
They share the same phone so the link on xue-er so just message her if you want a double session or session with the other princess mei qi.
I have some pictures to share but i do not know how. Still a newbie.

Cheers fellow Sm bros!

upload to http://imgur.com/

zxq2008
22-08-2017, 04:23 PM

Bro, dose xue er provide FJ service ? if yes , how is damage?

zxq2008
22-08-2017, 04:23 PM
upload to http://imgur.com/

sgslave93
22-08-2017, 04:32 PM

No. They do not provide FJ or messages. Purely professional SM services only. They also only serve chinese speaking bros as they can't communicate in english.

d2pre
22-08-2017, 10:10 PM
No. They do not provide FJ or messages. Purely professional SM services only. They also only serve chinese speaking bros as they can't communicate in english.

bro. u got wechat? u send me the pics? i help u post here

sgslave93
23-08-2017, 12:14 PM
bro. u got wechat? u send me the pics? i help u post here

Sorry was busy. Anyways! I just uploaded a pic of Mistress Bing Xue and Mistress Mei Qi.

http://imgur.com/a/fH44p
White shirt is Mei Qi and black is Bing Xue

d2pre
23-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Sorry was busy. Anyways! I just uploaded a pic of Mistress Bing Xue and Mistress Mei Qi.

http://imgur.com/a/fH44p
White shirt is Mei Qi and black is Bing Xue

their picture are in the website already. i tot picture of the session u have with them. :(:o

sgslave93
23-08-2017, 09:00 PM
The pictures of my session is in the mistress's phone. I think they might upload some into their website.
Anyway seems like i got zapped for giving my FR. Always thought that sharing is caring.

d2pre
23-08-2017, 10:24 PM
The pictures of my session is in the mistress's phone. I think they might upload some into their website.
Anyway seems like i got zapped for giving my FR. Always thought that sharing is caring.

its ok i up u back. mei qi also pro dom in china?

saly3r
24-08-2017, 12:41 AM
their picture are in the website already. i tot picture of the session u have with them. :(:o

can provide link m to me?

sgslave93
24-08-2017, 01:58 AM
its ok i up u back. mei qi also pro dom in china?

Thanks bro! Yes they are all doing pro dom in China. They travel around different cities in China to host their sessions. According to Xue Er if Singapore have lots of slaves. She will consider asking more pro dommes from China to come to Singapore as well! Apparently there's quite a few of them. She showed me all the pics of the different mistresses :D

sgslave93
24-08-2017, 01:59 AM
can provide link m to me?

I've posted the link of Xue Er previously. I think it's on the previous page only.

naughtyboyboy93
24-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Is Yuki good at corporal punishment?

JoDo
25-08-2017, 02:55 AM

What's their website? Does meiqi do scat too?

shoey
25-08-2017, 09:46 AM
I enjoy going to massage parlours and have the a female masseuse step on me. I would ask if they can 踩背 and if they are skilled in this, it is half the battle won. I will then cheekily request that I turn over for her to trample all over me, including my face. On most occasions, I have also successfully managed to worship their feet.

Would like to know if other bros have the same liking? We can exchange contacts. :)

sgslave93
25-08-2017, 06:17 PM
What's their website? Does meiqi do scat too?

They just post their services on sgsex.co
Yes she does scat too but they do charge extra for brown shower

silverug
25-08-2017, 08:59 PM

sharing is cool, will up u ...

JoDo
26-08-2017, 02:59 AM

How much more do you know?

JoDo
26-08-2017, 03:05 AM

Do you know the difference between the $120 and $150 package?

sgslave93
26-08-2017, 03:22 AM
Do you know the difference between the $120 and $150 package?

I don't think there is a $120 package. It's just $150 for sm services, 300 for double domme.

Intimissimo
26-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Just finished my virgin scat session with mistress Bing Xue. She said I was lucky because it is 可遇不可求.

andrewo
26-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Any recommended mistresses who can speak english?

JoDo
26-08-2017, 10:59 PM
I don't think there is a $120 package. It's just $150 for sm services, 300 for double domme.

How much more for scat do you know?

sgslave93
26-08-2017, 11:44 PM
How much more for scat do you know?

It's additional $100 for now. I heard from her too that when she comes back next time the prices will increase :x

JoDo
26-08-2017, 11:47 PM
So its $250?

JoDo
26-08-2017, 11:56 PM
Just finished my virgin scat session with mistress Bing Xue. She said I was lucky because it is 可遇不可求.

Did you pay $150 or $250?

JoDo
27-08-2017, 12:06 AM
https://sgsex.co/mei-qi-no-07/

Is this Mei Qi?

sgslave93
27-08-2017, 12:09 AM

Is this Mei Qi?

yes that is mei qi but the pictures doesn't do her justice. She's way better looking in person. She has a sweet young look without the makeup.

Intimissimo
27-08-2017, 01:44 AM
She's way better looking in person. She has a sweet young look without the makeup.

yes agree!

napsterz
27-08-2017, 04:52 PM
This 美qi or bing got do tease and denial edging? Or just pain nia

sgslave93
27-08-2017, 06:01 PM
This 美qi or bing got do tease and denial edging? Or just pain nia

They play according to your fetishes/fantasy, you just have to let them know. You just state your preferences. But they run the show since you will be a slave!
So yes i'm sure they can do tease and denial as well you just need to let hem know what you want

MEKKA
27-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Has anyone had a session with Mistress Lain before? Is she those kind of heartless mistress

HC_LOVER
27-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Who is this Bing Xue?

HC_LOVER
27-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Has anyone had a session with Mistress Lain before? Is she those kind of heartless mistress
I did served her twice and she is very strict and shall get punish if instructions are not obey through out the session. She like her feet to be worshipped and those who like hard slapping on the face and she is the right one. Was slapped by her near to 200 slaps for my one hour session and need to count out loud and correctly. So must have a clear mind in counting.

Intimissimo
27-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Who is this Bing Xue?
Xue-er who is leaving SG soon anyway.

They play according to your fetishes/fantasy, you just have to let them know. You just state your preferences.

Ya... during my session meiqi was chattier and stricter than xue-er, but it was xue-er who catered to my fantasies communicated prior to play.

MEKKA
28-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Sounds like a very strict mistress.. how would you rate her feet/looks? I approached her for foot photos and got a straight 'no'.

quaintatmospher
28-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Haven't been there for a while and then only found ZhenZhen has already left SG...what a pity...then tried Xiao Ya as recommended by a bro and it turns out she is simply awesome...I will just put my fr as a comparsion of the two
1. Figure wise - same same in either height or shape
2. Look wise - both SYT look, personally I prefer Zhen Zhen for her adorable eyes
3. Personality - ZhenZhen is a bit on the reservative side while Xiao Ya is more playful. I remembered each time when looking for ZhenZhen, there is always this embarrassing silent time at the beginning that would easily last for 10mins or so...but that is totally different when it comes to Xiao Ya, she is more like Lisa, she even asked me "why dont you just hold my leg?" when I was, you know, unable to lay still...
4. Skill wise - i have to say Xiao Ya is more skill-ful and importantly she is confident in what she is doing - ZhenZhen is like soft and gentle, whereas Xiao Ya is more like Lisa, fast in moves and bring you to the heavenly hell in no time...

Overall I would say Xiao Ya is a worthy substitute for Zhen Zhen, and I will definitely keep her as one of my routines.

After my session I noticed this slutty looking milf lady and added her wechat. Her name is Rose....so wanna try her simply by her look....

ctc the boss lisa 9645 2796
cost is the same 100/hr

Sorry ah a little confused. The boss Lisa is the same Lisa that's mentioned in the FR?

SMGG
28-08-2017, 08:54 PM

Is this Mei Qi?

looks like this Mei Qi also provide FJ services according to the web site, and the Xue-er seems only provide SM services. Anyone can confirm :rolleyes:

Full Services Includes 全套服务项目:
☑️ Shower togetherv 鸳鸯浴 ☑️ Catbath 全身慢游 ☑️ BBBJ 无套/有套口交 ☑️ FJ 激情做爱 ☑️ Simple Massage 简单按摩 ☑️ SM 女王服 ☑️ 69 Style 69式
Allows 允许:
☑️ Auto Roam 触摸全身 ☑️ Painting 舔鲍鱼 ☑️ Catbath 全身慢游 ☑️ COB 射胸 ☑️ tongue 舌吻
Extra Services 额外服务:
☑️ Uniform Temptation 制服诱惑 ☑️ Stocking Temptation 丝袜诱惑 ☑️ GFE 女朋友感觉

19hansolo
28-08-2017, 09:29 PM
yes 美琪 do has fj service /1 Shot/60mins , but all the time depend on her mood and schedule, she is going back to home town in few days time :)

sequence79
28-08-2017, 11:58 PM

not really. depends on your limits and fetishes

JoDo
30-08-2017, 08:01 PM
What kind of toys Bing Xue and Meiqi have?

napsterz
31-08-2017, 12:13 PM
yes 美琪 do has fj service /1 Shot/60mins , but all the time depend on her mood and schedule, she is going back to home town in few days time :)

Is she coming back bro?

19hansolo
01-09-2017, 04:34 PM
she mention maybe back in about few months time,
they have those ball gage,ropes stick etc..

wonder what happen if passing custom check when at airport :)

Noraa
01-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Just visited Xue Er for a double dom session. The duo is as pretty as expected, and I was on my knees right after I entered the apartment. They were having their dinner when I arrived, and offered me some of the leftovers.

After that, we went up the bedroom to begin the session. I was teased and tortured by the duo. We started with some foot worship. After that, I got to worship Xue Er's ass while Mei Qi played with my cock and balls.

Soon after, we did a supposed 'scat' session, and I was ordered to lick her ass clean. (It was chocolate cake)

Overall, it was a mindblowing experience as I had never felt more humilated in front of beautiful women.

P.S. they are leaving this Sunday so bros who have not tried yet, do so now!

Bigbase
02-09-2017, 04:16 PM
I have read the good reviews of Mistress Ruiko of La Siora in this forum. I will be going to Tokyo soon and am considering seeing her. I chanced upon this recent video posted in her Twitter (see link below), where she appears to look quite different from her pictures on the La Siora site. Can those who have sessioned with her in the past confirm that this is indeed Ruiko? Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPiBuFZrcaA&app=desktop

napsterz
02-09-2017, 07:04 PM
she mention maybe back in about few months time,
they have those ball gage,ropes stick etc..

wonder what happen if passing custom check when at airport :)

Bro their ball gag this kind hygienic bo cos got other ppl use before also?

wujifoot
02-09-2017, 10:24 PM
I have read the good reviews of Mistress Ruiko of La Siora in this forum. I will be going to Tokyo soon and am considering seeing her. I chanced upon this recent video posted in her Twitter (see link below), where she appears to look quite different from her pictures on the La Siora site. Can those who have sessioned with her in the past confirm that this is indeed Ruiko? Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPiBuFZrcaA&app=desktop

It's her. She has very nice feet. When I saw her 2 years back, she's slimer.

punishme
03-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Hi Bros , good news for you lucky people . Mistress June and Mistress Nikki from thaigoddessx will visit Singapore on 26 Sept until 7th October . You can prebook a session at www.thaigoddessx.com

calvn1980
04-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Princess yura once commanded me to shave infront of her and mistress yuki.. I went for a double dom.. extremely humiliated..after shaving they locked my clitty up in a cage.. and wasnt given the key only after 3 days i went back to yuki again.

Hi bro, what does Princess Yura look like? Is she pretty?

napsterz
07-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Any bro tried mistress Eden local before? Looks young

apantyhoselover
07-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Sorry ah a little confused. The boss Lisa is the same Lisa that's mentioned in the FR?

hi bro yes

shaper
07-09-2017, 11:12 PM

She charge 500 per hour right?

otherOne
07-09-2017, 11:20 PM

Both look really hot. But I doubt they are true dommes.

Probably just some party sluts who want to let guys lick their feet for an hour and make him pay hundreds of dollars for it.

Some of these girls are too lazy to post themselves up on FL Dome L, so they come and make money off the BDSM scene instead haha.

napsterz
08-09-2017, 10:14 PM
She charge 500 per hour right?

Bro they nv put price you ask before? They look super hot sia

napsterz
08-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Both look really hot. But I doubt they are true dommes.

Probably just some party sluts who want to let guys lick their feet for an hour and make him pay hundreds of dollars for it.

Some of these girls are too lazy to post themselves up on FL Dome L, so they come and make money off the BDSM scene instead haha.

Bro u got try them? They list force cum eating as their service also

Selamai
09-09-2017, 01:40 AM
Recently sessioned with hk-mistress who was in SG, it was a mindblowing session haha. ;)

choctest
10-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Who is that? Can share? :)

d2pre
10-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Recently sessioned with hk-mistress who was in SG, it was a mindblowing session haha. ;)

who ??????????????

XiBeiSong
11-09-2017, 02:13 AM
Anyone had experienced humiliated by a fellow male or so called Master? I once know this guy when i visit hang flowers joints. I told him the singer that was with me will not go with others easily, he challenged me otherwise. He said if he could get to fuck the female singer, then i would have to suck his cock. And soon i realised, i have to not only suck him in front of the singer but also see him fucks her right in frony of my own eyes, it was indeec an humiliatinh experience.

Selamai
11-09-2017, 08:05 PM
@d2pre, @choctest :

Link to her website (http://hk-mistress.com/about.php)

:p

sequence79
11-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Anyone met esy and lyn? saw their ad on locanto.

doctor sex
12-09-2017, 06:53 PM
@d2pre, @choctest :

Link to her website (http://hk-mistress.com/about.php)

:p

Looks great. Is she still in Singapore or back in Hong Kong?

otherOne
12-09-2017, 07:37 PM
He said if he could get to fuck the female singer, then i would have to suck his cock. And soon i realised, i have to not only suck him in front of the singer but also see him fucks her right in frony of my own eyes,

In the words of Donald Trump, "This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever."

roastedbird
13-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Anyone had experienced humiliated by a fellow male or so called Master? I once know this guy when i visit hang flowers joints. I told him the singer that was with me will not go with others easily, he challenged me otherwise. He said if he could get to fuck the female singer, then i would have to suck his cock. And soon i realised, i have to not only suck him in front of the singer but also see him fucks her right in frony of my own eyes, it was indeec an humiliatinh experience.

Why did u make such a deal in the first place lol. So how was it like sucking him in front of the singer? How did she even agree to watch u do it and allow u to watch her doing it with the other guy after that. And how was the singer's response to the image in front of her? Did the singer break up with you after that?

micky_blues
13-09-2017, 11:54 AM

That sounds like cuckolding. Did you clean the bull's cock and the singer's pussy after that? If you can do it, it would be the ultimate cuckolding :D

micky_blues
13-09-2017, 02:25 PM
On the subject of cuckolding, Mistress Candy offers such service according to her adv:

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-candy-pro-domme/4120460

Has any bro tried her forced bi or cuckolding service?

XiBeiSong
13-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Why did u make such a deal in the first place lol. So how was it like sucking him in front of the singer? How did she even agree to watch u do it and allow u to watch her doing it with the other guy after that. And how was the singer's response to the image in front of her? Did the singer break up with you after that?

Sucking him feels so humiliated. The singer is of course with him now. When visit that place, i am ignored by the singer, she would just say, well you suck guy right? You not a man. Shrugged.

XiBeiSong
13-09-2017, 03:41 PM
That sounds like cuckolding. Did you clean the bull's cock and the singer's pussy after that? If you can do it, it would be the ultimate cuckolding :D

So that's called cuckolding? I dun think i clean up for them afterthat though.

roastedbird
13-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Sucking him feels so humiliated. The singer is of course with him now. When visit that place, i am ignored by the singer, she would just say, well you suck guy right? You not a man. Shrugged.

Was she laughing at u and making snide remarks as she watched? How long did u have to suck the other guy for? Until he cum? Why did u not leave after fulfilling ur bet but stayed on to watch? And mind sharing where's that place?

sequence79
13-09-2017, 10:20 PM
any link? can't seem to find

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_1675641778/Sisters-looking-for-Sub.html

otherOne
13-09-2017, 11:57 PM
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_1675641778/Sisters-looking-for-Sub.html

No pictures, no contact info, no link to any other site. Best not to waste time on ads like this.

notanexpert
17-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Anyone knows what happened to Mistress Airah? Her blog is gone. Mistress Ziva also changed her name out of a sudden.

sequence79
17-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Anyone knows what happened to Mistress Airah? Her blog is gone. Mistress Ziva also changed her name out of a sudden.

All i know is ziva's attitude suddenly became very poor. maybe business too good become haolian already.

punishme
17-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Hi Bros , well another beautiful afternoon with my Mistress Morgan in Bangkok today . Started with being told to undress and lay on the mat as she could not hold herself much longer and then after a few minutes she lowered her beautiful ass over my face and emptied herself and I could not believe how much , my mouth and nose were smothered in her shit and it just kept coming . I was not in the right frame of mind to eat it but I did snack on some and it did taste good .
Then with my hand and fee bound she ordered me to stay like that to just smell and taste for about 15 minutes while she left the room . When she returned I was allowed to have a long shower an then return to the room to have her sit on my face while I completely cleaned her still dirty ass with my tongue including inside he ass which was excellent and I did swallow all bits .
After that some serious heavy suffocating facesitting which can kill if she desired . Then a bit more ass worship with eating squashed banana from in and around her ass .
We then sat down and had a very long talk but in between she wanted to pee so I asked her if she could pee into a glass so I could drink . when I finished the glass full she clapped her hands to say well done haha .
I really did not want to leave , I could have stayed all night and tomorrow and for ever . I think myself lucky that I met her about 9 years ago .

HC_LOVER
17-09-2017, 10:27 PM
All i know is ziva's attitude suddenly became very poor. maybe business too good become haolian already.

Wanted to try her but after seeing her toes was short and fat and really not appealing.

sequence79
17-09-2017, 11:30 PM
how so? was planning to see her soon

idk, maybe it's just me. her attitude to me suddenly changed lol

notanexpert
18-09-2017, 09:34 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/submit-to-your-pinay-goddes/7638942

Is this the same Mistress Ana known for specializing in prostate/anal play?

forzaroma
18-09-2017, 10:19 AM
hey bros.. new mistress?? do u guys think shes real? whats ur opinion?

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_1726938202/Local-chinese-mistress-lisa.html

forzaroma
18-09-2017, 10:28 AM
any bros have some feedback to share about these 2 mistress?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-chelsea-and-mistress-eden/7615307

sgnewguy
18-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Can anybody tell me if this is legit?
http://www.queenkalirain.com/aboutme/

forzaroma
18-09-2017, 11:54 AM

im not sure myself

sequence79
18-09-2017, 02:00 PM
any bros have some feedback to share about these 2 mistress?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-chelsea-and-mistress-eden/7615307

they quoted me 500/hr,so i passed loll

forzaroma
18-09-2017, 02:15 PM

but both of them look soo hot.. but their limits are facesitting goldenshower.. what a shame :(

Selamai
18-09-2017, 09:24 PM
can share more abt the session?
Hmm I am not the best with words but I'll try haha.
A rough summary of what happened..
She changed to a latex outfit at the start of the session and asked me to rub oil all over her. Soonafter, I found myself tightly tied up with my arms by my side. A hood and being gagged by a 2 way dildo gag completed the 'look' lol. There was a point when I was facefucking her until I made her cum :p
The session ended with me cumming due to her intense work on my member using her hands and a vibrator.

Looks great. Is she still in Singapore or back in Hong Kong?

Back in HK. I am not sure if she will be back again, as she told me she is rather disappointed as a number of people were no shows or weren't punctual without informing in advance :(

sequence79
18-09-2017, 10:28 PM
but both of them look soo hot.. but their limits are facesitting goldenshower.. what a shame :(

yup. would be good if can drink their pee hehe

silverug
18-09-2017, 10:38 PM

I quite sure it's legit ..... she's visiting KL soon, I think.

silverug
18-09-2017, 10:40 PM

Seems like they have just recently change the price or what. Maybe they quoted yours with hosting option?

I was quoted 400, duo per hour...without hosting, it was less than a month ago..

Galiator
18-09-2017, 10:51 PM

Bro,

Yes, I had session with her in Bangkok recently. She is based in UAE. Chinese descent...

She told me she will be in Singapore soon.

Will be staying near Tiong Bahru area.

sequence79
18-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Seems like they have just recently change the price or what. Maybe they quoted yours with hosting option?

I was quoted 400, duo per hour...without hosting, it was less than a month ago..

ok duo seems fair. but i wonder if can do solo dom at a lower rate.

raygoat
19-09-2017, 12:36 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/submit-to-your-pinay-goddes/7638942

Is this the same Mistress Ana known for specializing in prostate/anal play?

Yes bro, I managed to make contact with her and will be serving her tomorrow Hopefully if everything goes right

notanexpert
19-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Yes bro, I managed to make contact with her and will be serving her tomorrow Hopefully if everything goes right

Hope to hear about your experience! :D

HC_LOVER
20-09-2017, 12:06 PM
hey bros.. new mistress?? do u guys think shes real? whats ur opinion?

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_1726938202/Local-chinese-mistress-lisa.html
Also wondering true or not true.
Imviting me for a session.

Mcwoof00
22-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Wanted to try her but after seeing her toes was short and fat and really not appealing.

so u managed to try her? whats her rate now? pple say it went up

sgdiscreethunk
22-09-2017, 05:03 PM
There seems be occasional drought and now, an increase in Mistresses again.

I thought I'll just share experiences. For a start, maybe my past experiences with Mistress June and Mistress Nikki.

Meeting them was a dream come true. I always crave for double doms because its unique. I have previously served Nikki back then when she was in the old stable. She remembered me when we met yet again. Mistress June isnt the prettiest Mistress around. Mature but thankfully, strict and commanding. My first few commands by her included foot worshipping and dog training. That got me in shape. Coupled by blindfold, bondage and CBT, that got me high whilst being in pain on a chair.

I also like the mini-games between them and the caning during the session. Not to bore you with the details, but I am glad to end it with finishing Mistress' golden shower.

Hope U liked my short sharing. I also look fwd to other reviews.

punishme
23-09-2017, 01:53 AM

I thought I'll just share experiences. For a start, maybe my past experiences with Mistress June and Mistress Nikki.

Meeting them was a dream come true. I always crave for double doms because its unique. I have previously served Nikki back then when she was in the old stable. She remembered me when we met yet again. Mistress June isnt the prettiest Mistress around. Mature but thankfully, strict and commanding. My first few commands by her included foot worshipping and dog training. That got me in shape. Coupled by blindfold, bondage and CBT, that got me high whilst being in pain on a chair.

I also like the mini-games between them and the caning during the session. Not to bore you with the details, but I am glad to end it with finishing Mistress' golden shower.

Hi Bro , good to hear you like Mistress June and her companion but I have to disagree with you on one point . I know Mistress June is a bit older now but I personally think she is a very beautiful woman . If it wasn't for her beauty I would not have sessioned with her about 10 years ago and I was taken aback when I first met her because she was so much more beautiful than her pictures . Sometimes I had sessions with others and the Mistress did not look the same as her on line pictures . Anyway if it was not for Mistress June I would not have been introduced to Mistress Morgan who I still see quite regularly so I have a lot to thank June for .
I am pleased to know that you session with June and wish you a very fulfilling and great session with her when she visits in a few days time .

louy
24-09-2017, 06:51 AM

any link or contact details to share ?

otherOne
24-09-2017, 07:58 PM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/mistress-jeannie-and-lindsey-read-now/7768677

Anyone have any info on these two new dommes(age 21 and 25). Reminds me of Mistresss Eden and Chelsea, another pair of dommes in early twenties who post on backpage.

By the looks of it and the way they write, they are party sluts who want to be dommes as a way to make good money without actually doing sex work like the girls in FL Dome L. What would a 21 year old girl know about being a dominant anyway?

Can't stand girls like that, who think writing on a guy with a marker and then letting him lick your feet makes you a dominatrix.

SGnick
24-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Hi All,

Can consider me a sleeper - reading without posting. Anyway I just wanted to share and contribute now. After sessions with Eden and Mistress Su.

Both can be found on http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/?layout=gallery

IMHO - Eden is young and pretty and like what most of you already suspect and know, licking her feet, kicking me, verbally and physically humiliating me. I did had some fun - made me fuck her heels lick it clean after that.

Today i had a session with Mistress Su - Costing a bit more but worth it (she is a SM queen from China) real humiliation, and with a suitcase full of equipment. I am those that likes to suffer to please the Queen, and i can really see that she is truely enjoying dishing out sensual pain - can see her smiles and laughs are real and not Fake. Had session of being tied up, worshipping, and i wanted to try sounding but unfortuantely too spent - ended up being trampled by her in her heels and saw the smile she had when she digged her heels into me.

So please support her and share if you enjoyed it as much as i did.:)

napsterz
24-09-2017, 08:37 PM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/mistress-jeannie-and-lindsey-read-now/7768677

Anyone have any info on these two new dommes(age 21 and 25). Reminds me of Mistresss Eden and Chelsea, another pair of dommes in early twenties who post on backpage.

By the looks of it and the way they write, they are party sluts who want to be dommes as a way to make good money without actually doing sex work like the girls in FL Dome L. What would a 21 year old girl know about being a dominant anyway?

Can't stand girls like that, who think writing on a guy with a marker and then letting him lick your feet makes you a dominatrix.

Quoted 500 never try looks chio though. Probably lick their feet or spit on u then scoop your cum into your mouth ask you eat. But nowadays a lot prc got sm service

punishme
25-09-2017, 12:20 AM
any link or contact details to share ?

You can contact Mistress June / Nikki on email at her website www.thaigoddessx.com they will be with you very soon so don't miss out . They are Thai and very professional

otherOne
25-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Quoted 500 never try looks chio though. Probably lick their feet or spit on u then scoop your cum into your mouth ask you eat. But nowadays a lot prc got sm service

I don't understand why local girls would charge that much for things that you can get for a fraction of the cost from a PRC who does SM

lancerex
25-09-2017, 05:21 PM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/sydney-asian-mistress-club-foot-goddess-su-now-in-singapore-24th-28th-september-%E7%BE%8E%E8%84%9A%E5%A5%B3%E7%A5%9E%E8%8B%8F%E6%9 B%BC%E7%8E%B0%E5%9C%A8/7411973

mistress su ? anyone know how much?

napsterz
25-09-2017, 08:16 PM
I don't understand why local girls would charge that much for things that you can get for a fraction of the cost from a PRC who does SM

Yes bro now almost all PRC do sm lol in the past only aner and snow. The price also cheap like 150 not like 500. 500 can already get an ang moh

napsterz
25-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Anyone tried http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/mistress-jeannie-and-lindsey/7778487

Looks hot hope not ex anyone?

sequence79
25-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Anyone tried http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/mistress-jeannie-and-lindsey/7778487

Looks hot hope not ex anyone?

I thought you said you were quoted 500?

sgdiscreethunk
25-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Dear all, i am giving the local Mistresses a miss. They might have their fan base, but I guess I am not one of them. Preferring an experienced Mistress, i have also tried an older one who is currently here on our shore. (P/s She was previously here with her partner but not now). Wow - before the session, we decided on getting a safe word. Afterall, i was blndfolded and penetrated wildly the last time.

This time round, i asked for golden shower. My dream came on a buffet platter as I had 3 big rounds in addition to being trained as her dog.

Personally, looks is a plus factor. But having the experience to command the session in a power play scenario is the key to an enjoyable session.

midlet2013
26-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Dear all, i am giving the local Mistresses a miss. They might have their fan base, but I guess I am not one of them. Preferring an experienced Mistress, i have also tried an older one who is currently here on our shore. (P/s She was previously here with her partner but not now). Wow - before the session, we decided on getting a safe word. Afterall, i was blndfolded and penetrated wildly the last time.

This time round, i asked for golden shower. My dream came on a buffet platter as I had 3 big rounds in addition to being trained as her dog.

Personally, looks is a plus factor. But having the experience to command the session in a power play scenario is the key to an enjoyable session.

Which Mistress are u referring to

napsterz
26-09-2017, 08:46 AM
I thought you said you were quoted 500?

That was Eden. You mean this the same person?

notanexpert
27-09-2017, 03:10 PM

It's supply and demand. There are some desperate guys who are willing to pay for anything, hence causing girls to think this is easy money.

HC_LOVER
27-09-2017, 08:32 PM
It's supply and demand. There are some desperate guys who are willing to pay for anything, hence causing girls to think this is easy money.

It's true that these so call local domme only can lick the feet, cannot touch and see anywhere of their body,
Verbal humiliation also no standard and cost $300 dollars an hour. Prefer to go for the PRC domme instead. Double domme only cost $300 and shiok until up to the sky. Eg like full time domme 雪儿 and 美琪 recently from chengdu

sgdiscreethunk
27-09-2017, 11:04 PM
It's true that these so call local domme only can lick the feet, cannot touch and see anywhere of their body,
Verbal humiliation also no standard and cost $300 dollars an hour. Prefer to go for the PRC domme instead. Double domme only cost $300 and shiok until up to the sky. Eg like full time domme 雪儿 and 美琪 recently from chengdu

I tend to agree. If Mistress Xue-Er comes back soon again, please keep me updated. My session with them back then was compacted to only 45 min due to them stacking numerous appts. But it was nevertheless, value for money.

sgdiscreethunk
27-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Which Mistress are u referring to

Hmm... I dont know if I should be too blunt on her name. She's Filipino.

forzaroma
28-09-2017, 01:05 AM

but they do offer scat

forzaroma
28-09-2017, 01:41 AM
hey bros.. spare some time and take a look at this ad

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_1671353792/Fetish-Be-dominated-by-classy-Local-Malay-Lady.html

any feedbacK? what do u guys think ?

ASWERllrERT
28-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Hi All,

Can consider me a sleeper - reading without posting. Anyway I just wanted to share and contribute now. After sessions with Eden and Mistress Su.

Both can be found on http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/?layout=gallery

IMHO - Eden is young and pretty and like what most of you already suspect and know, licking her feet, kicking me, verbally and physically humiliating me. I did had some fun - made me fuck her heels lick it clean after that.

Today i had a session with Mistress Su - Costing a bit more but worth it (she is a SM queen from China) real humiliation, and with a suitcase full of equipment. I am those that likes to suffer to please the Queen, and i can really see that she is truely enjoying dishing out sensual pain - can see her smiles and laughs are real and not Fake. Had session of being tied up, worshipping, and i wanted to try sounding but unfortuantely too spent - ended up being trampled by her in her heels and saw the smile she had when she digged her heels into me.

So please support her and share if you enjoyed it as much as i did.:)

what is the ad link for mistress su?!

poesl
28-09-2017, 03:50 AM
Yes bro now almost all PRC do sm lol in the past only aner and snow. The price also cheap like 150 not like 500. 500 can already get an ang moh

For the benefit of local sm-lovers consumers, should encourage more PRCs female from those existing PRCs FLs to do SM becos in terms of looks, the PRCs are better looking than the locals and PRCs's prices are also so much cheaper than the locals' prices too.

sequence79
28-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Tried contacting mistress su on wechat but no reply. Read that she's in sg till today only?

sequence79
28-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Tried emailing mistress eden but got a bounced message :
The email account that you tried to reach is disabled.

wonder what happened

silverug
28-09-2017, 09:33 PM

Local new comers also 250 ~ 300 :eek: , did not manage to get session with 雪儿 and 美琪, hope they come back ..

HC_LOVER
28-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Local new comers also 250 ~ 300 :eek: , did not manage to get session with 雪儿 and 美琪, hope they come back ..

2 domme for 300 (PRC)
1 domme for 300 (Local)
Which is worthy?

SGnick
28-09-2017, 09:50 PM
http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/sydney-asian-mistress-club-foot-goddess-su-last-day-in-singapore-24th-29th-september-%E7%BE%8E%E8%84%9A%E5%A5%B3%E7%A5%9E%E8%8B%8F%E6%9 B%BC%E7%8E%B0/7411973

SGnick
28-09-2017, 09:51 PM

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/sydney-asian-mistress-club-foot-goddess-su-last-day-in-singapore-24th-29th-september-%E7%BE%8E%E8%84%9A%E5%A5%B3%E7%A5%9E%E8%8B%8F%E6%9 B%BC%E7%8E%B0/7411973

poesl
29-09-2017, 06:45 PM

Why do you say almost all PRCs do sm now??!

Because from among the estimated 100plus PRCs FLs advertising in local ads, can see is only very few PRCs, only about 5 to 7 PRCs FLs wrote they also do sm in their ads!

And if one try calling up to ask those remaining 100plus PRCs FLs that do not write they do sm in their ads on whether can they also do sm or not, they will reply they don't do sm!

poesl
29-09-2017, 07:01 PM
For the benefit of local sm-lovers consumers, should encourage more PRCs female from those existing PRCs FLs to do SM becos in terms of looks, the PRCs are better looking than the locals and PRCs's prices are also so much cheaper than the locals' prices too.

Hence my this earlier above post.

otherOne
30-09-2017, 03:58 AM
at least they're working for their money.

there's a supposed local domme here who wants money and give bth back in return. no session. no foot licking. nothing.

so called findomme

Yeah. Absolute nonsense. These are usually just girls with princess mentality, not dommes.

napsterz
30-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Why do you say almost all PRCs do sm now??!

Because from among the estimated 100plus PRCs FLs advertising in local ads, can see is only very few PRCs, only about 5 to 7 PRCs FLs wrote they also do sm in their ads!

And if one try calling up to ask those remaining 100plus PRCs FLs that do not write they do sm in their ads on whether can they also do sm or not, they will reply they don't do sm!

Last time only an er and snow 120 now 150 more than 2prc

Jivetalking
30-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Is it value for money I wonder

swimmergal
30-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Is it value for money I wonder

For local “doms” maybe not worth. Just wait for more well-known doms to come to sg. Worth the wait & also only slightly more - mostly around $400

punishme
30-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Had an interesting and unexpected experience today with my forever Mistress. The session was to my normal preferences and during a very prolonged ass cleaning and worshiping session I asked if she could fart in my mouth while my tongue was deep inside her . She told me to keep busy with my tongue and she would try . To my surprise I suddenly had a big wet fart fill my mouth and I had to swallow it as to spit it out would be disrespectful to her . It tasted ok and I would do it again for sure but this was a first for me . There is always new experiences that can happen in a normal session .

sequence79
01-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Had an interesting and unexpected experience today with my forever Mistress. The session was to my normal preferences and during a very prolonged ass cleaning and worshiping session I asked if she could fart in my mouth while my tongue was deep inside her . She told me to keep busy with my tongue and she would try . To my surprise I suddenly had a big wet fart fill my mouth and I had to swallow it as to spit it out would be disrespectful to her . It tasted ok and I would do it again for sure but this was a first for me . There is always new experiences that can happen in a normal session .

wow niceeeee. who's the mistress?

punishme
01-10-2017, 12:59 AM
wow niceeeee. who's the mistress?

Yes it was unexpected and very nice and its Mistress Morgan , she is in Bangkok so why not buy a cheap ticket and visit her , she really is worth it . She did visit Singapore a while ago but the response was very poor so it put her off trying again .

poesl
01-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Last time only an er and snow 120 now 150 more than 2prc

But you are wrong to say almost all PRCs got do sm becos only 5 to 7 of the 100plus PRCs FLs got do sm!

Past few years all along got 3 PRCs do sm, snow, an er and mary!

In fact, mary said she has been doing sm in spore since 2011 till now, way before an er came to s'pore.

mary is in her 40s now.

Fmcane
01-10-2017, 03:37 PM
http://sgmomo.net/model/song-guo-ar-%E6%AF%92%E9%BE%99%E8%BD%AC-sm%E5%A5%B3%E7%8E%8B/

Anyone tried??

napsterz
01-10-2017, 03:49 PM
http://sgmomo.net/model/song-guo-ar-%E6%AF%92%E9%BE%99%E8%BD%AC-sm%E5%A5%B3%E7%8E%8B/

Anyone tried??

Look at that ass straight fk her alr how to tahan

Fmcane
01-10-2017, 04:14 PM
http://sgmomo.net/model/zi-xuan/

How about this. Any FR?

silverug
01-10-2017, 08:25 PM
on the topic of PRC dommes, met Goddess Yui (Ziva) recently.

As far as they go, she's the best and most well equipped I've ever met, but also the most expensive.

Speaks good English, was interactive, fun, and spontaneous. Most importantly, had a great ass and amazing at facesitting (something which not many local dommes do).

her height is another pulling factor for me .. :) apart from all the things you mentioned. She also would respond all the queries...unlike some, responding with a one liner which is their tribute.

napsterz
01-10-2017, 09:33 PM

As far as they go, she's the best and most well equipped I've ever met, but also the most expensive.

Speaks good English, was interactive, fun, and spontaneous. Most importantly, had a great ass and amazing at facesitting (something which not many local dommes do).

Bro what's the dmg and got URL? She got do tease and denial?

higgernunter
01-10-2017, 09:47 PM
But you are wrong to say almost all PRCs got do sm becos only 5 to 7 of the 100plus PRCs FLs got do sm!

In fact, mary said she has been doing sm in spore since 2011 till now, way before an er came to s'pore.

mary is in her 40s now.

u have contact of mary?

JoDo
01-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Anyone knows if Airah is still around?

Boyot
02-10-2017, 03:03 AM

Can share ctc?

JohnnySmith
02-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Any reviews for Mistress Lindsey? Thank you.

TaurusGuy
02-10-2017, 03:36 PM
http://sgmomo.net/model/zi-xuan/

How about this. Any FR?

Much much older than advertised. At least 45 years old imo.

More like a "fetish" role play kind and definitely not for the seasoned players here. Not recommended.

tomfin877
02-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Anyone knows if Airah is still around?

she out of town currently

kenken99
02-10-2017, 04:50 PM

mary is in her 40s now.

Hi bro, mind to share Mary's contact?

silverug
02-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Much much older than advertised. At least 45 years old imo.

More like a "fetish" role play kind and definitely not for the seasoned players here. Not recommended.

Thanks for the warning.....saved some bullets

sequence79
03-10-2017, 08:21 AM
I've met Mistress Lindsey (the babe who also duo with Jeannie). For those who wants to know, she's a 25 local sg chio babe. I think she does mainly sensual sessions, rather than hardcore dom. Suitable for fetish players.

d2pre
03-10-2017, 11:57 AM
I've met Mistress Lindsey (the babe who also duo with Jeannie). For those who wants to know, she's a 25 local sg chio babe. I think she does mainly sensual sessions, rather than hardcore dom. Suitable for fetish players.

got picture of lindsey?

hornyandshiny
03-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Bro, contact pls...thx

JoDo
03-10-2017, 03:10 PM

Got links?

JoDo
03-10-2017, 03:13 PM
she out of town currently

Any ideas if she will be back?

Mcwoof00
03-10-2017, 03:28 PM
http://mistressziva.domfiles.com

URL here. the rest of info, you have to check yourselves cuz i cant speak for her. barely know her beyond meeting her once
i have served mistress ziva a few times already and she is really good!.. worth every cent..

wujifoot
03-10-2017, 07:32 PM

bro, from the pics, it seems that Jeannie is fairer and has the nicer feet. Is Lindsey tanned?

sequence79
03-10-2017, 11:38 PM
bro, from the pics, it seems that Jeannie is fairer and has the nicer feet. Is Lindsey tanned?

lindsey is fair, her feet were quite nice. i haven't met Jeannie though

sequence79
03-10-2017, 11:39 PM
got picture of lindsey?

all on backpage bro. they have a tumblr too, but not sure if it's publicly sharable

lancerex
04-10-2017, 02:13 PM
lindsey is fair, her feet were quite nice. i haven't met Jeannie though

Bro how much she charged? , can share ur FR? got provide footjob to cum also ?

sgdiscreethunk
04-10-2017, 10:41 PM

mary is in her 40s now.

Hmmm... i have doubts on Mary's claims though. My personal experience points to both Snow n An Er being significantly more experienced than Mary. Its been some time since I visited any one of them though. I'll take this as a reminder for me to do so :)

sequence79
04-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Bro how much she charged? , can share ur FR? got provide footjob to cum also ?

usual local rates - 250 or 300/hr
I won't say much about what happened during the session. Can pm me if you are really keem to know.

when you say sensual that reads like inexperienced and not sure what to do. hope that's not the case.

yes like what i mentioned, more suitable for fetish seekers than dom seekers. you get what i mean.

punishme
05-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Hi Bros , for those of you in Bangkok Mistress Morgan has asked me to point out that she works on her own in her own dungeon to avoid any confusion and not with Mistress Cat . The pictures of Mistress Cat on her website will be removed as soon as the chap that does her web page is back in Bkk.

otherOne
05-10-2017, 09:35 AM
What are xenia's current rates btw?

silverug
05-10-2017, 09:01 PM
they both left bestbdsm together, but now they've also separated?

things change so fast there

I think you would still be able to session with Mistress Cat via her other contact channels :). Met her awhile back....was nice for me. Model like ... and she's a cosplayer. ;)

forzaroma
06-10-2017, 02:56 AM
got picture of lindsey?

i sent her an email enquiring abt scat.. guess what, she does that too!! =D

full human toilet

forzaroma
06-10-2017, 03:06 AM
BROS! recently, i had the best experience of my life. i finally get the privilege to serve goddess JAMIE !! and i still cant get over it :D

forzaroma
06-10-2017, 03:33 AM
http://mistressziva.domfiles.com

URL here. the rest of info, you have to check yourselves cuz i cant speak for her. barely know her beyond meeting her once

i've had a session once with mistress ziva

JoDo
06-10-2017, 03:36 AM
i sent her an email enquiring abt scat.. guess what, she does that too!! =D

full human toilet

What's full human toilet? Does it include ass licking?

forzaroma
06-10-2017, 04:13 AM
What's full human toilet? Does it include ass licking?

nope, she said, she'll make u chew the toilet paper instead of licking her ass clean.. by the way

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/2-stunning-mistress-in-singapore/7920207

they are real !

Mcwoof00
06-10-2017, 10:31 AM
nope, she said, she'll make u chew the toilet paper instead of licking her ass clean.. by the way

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/2-stunning-mistress-in-singapore/7920207

they are real !

eden and chelsea mentioned no golden or brown showers?

JoDo
06-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Btw will Airah be back?

napsterz
06-10-2017, 01:05 PM
BROS! recently, i had the best experience of my life. i finally get the privilege to serve goddess JAMIE !! and i still cant get over it :D

Bro does she do tease and denial

forzaroma
06-10-2017, 04:38 PM
eden and chelsea mentioned no golden or brown showers?

sorry2 it was Mistress Lindsey. Jeannie,

http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/singaporean-chinese-pro-domme-mistress-lindsey/7969777

forzaroma
06-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Btw will Airah be back?

aik? what happen to her?

otherOne
07-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Xenia posted up some new pics on backpage. looking good!

johnmo
07-10-2017, 11:29 AM

How to contact her?

sgdiscreethunk
07-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Mary is her legs are long and she is very tall.

But her face is old, her picture in her ad is extremely heavily photoshopped.

My opinion is she is around 45 to 46 years-old this year

Thank U Cantterrt.
Age isnt really one of my factors though.
What I meant is that in terms of SM expertise, I think she isnt as great as the other 2. It might be also due to the lack of chemistry between us.

JoDo
07-10-2017, 05:07 PM
How to contact her?

Wechat GoddessJamieking

JoDo
07-10-2017, 05:10 PM
aik? what happen to her?

Her website is down. Someone said that she's out of town.

forzaroma
07-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Her website is down. Someone said that she's out of town.

oh thats sad.. btw, do u or any of u bros knows or have tried http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_1771079747/Hi-i-do-femdom-sessions.html ?

hope to hear some feedbacks or advice thx

forzaroma
07-10-2017, 06:01 PM

yo.. if im not mistaken, its 350 per hour.. 100 deposit

forzaroma
07-10-2017, 06:06 PM
all on backpage bro. they have a tumblr too, but not sure if it's publicly sharable
http://images6.cracker.com/imager/u/large/484871402/9d2ed1f72d51986f2bbe783aadd65fb1.jpg

johnmo
07-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Wechat GoddessJamieking

Thanks! BTW can share your experience?

omnomnomnom
07-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Bros, does anyone know if any of the PRC mistresses here offer armpit worship?

SMGG
07-10-2017, 11:30 PM
I have this question.

Majority of men already know that In S'pore, if anyone have paid sex with any female that is below 18-years-old, the man will be mandatory sentenced to jail.

Then just curious, what if you paid money to a 17-year-old girl to lick her feet or play very mild SM but NO sex, then will the guy be sentenced to jail or not??

Or what if the guy respond to a local online ad(advertised by the girl herself)to lick the pussy of a 17-year-old girl but NO sex is involved, then will the guy be also mandatory sentenced to jail?!

Recently, I had seen an ad posted in local online forums which a 17-year-old s'porean girl advertised she can provide mild SM services or feet licking or pussy licking for money. But I did not try her and I rejected her after she wrote she is only 17-years-old in her private message sent to me.

bro you have made correct choice :D

Legally under 17y she is not mature enough to justify what is good or bad for her, and in the case the govment will act to protect her ... just not worth the risk and the news coverage for that :cool:

forzaroma
08-10-2017, 12:30 AM
I have this question.

Majority of men already know that In S'pore, if anyone have paid sex with any female that is below 18-years-old, the man will be mandatory sentenced to jail.

Then just curious, what if you paid money to a 17-year-old girl to lick her feet or play very mild SM but NO sex, then will the guy be sentenced to jail or not??

Or what if the guy respond to a local online ad(advertised by the girl herself)to lick the pussy of a 17-year-old girl but NO sex is involved, then will the guy be also mandatory sentenced to jail?!

Recently, I had seen an ad posted in local online forums which a 17-year-old s'porean girl advertised she can provide mild SM services or feet licking or pussy licking for money. But I did not try her and I rejected her after she wrote she is only 17-years-old in her private message sent to me.

may i know who?

otherOne
08-10-2017, 09:54 PM
I have this question.

It's not sex but still a sexual activity. Good chance it's a sex blackmail scam as well. Better think with your head instead of your dick here friend.

Common sense, decency, and basic intelligence says don't pay underage girls for sex services.

otherOne
08-10-2017, 09:57 PM
What do you guys think of these early twenties dommes from backpage btw?

forzaroma
09-10-2017, 12:35 AM
What do you guys think of these early twenties dommes from backpage btw?

from my point of view, they either domme for

Easy money
Following the trend
using u as a guinea pig to gain experience
for fun

lol

Schrodinger
09-10-2017, 02:16 PM

It's currently 450/hr, she hosts. Deposit of 100 required -
a result of too many pranksters, unfortunately.

Schrodinger
09-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Xenia posted up some new pics on backpage. looking good!

Guess you are into legs/heels… or is it the cheongsam? OL? :D

forzaroma
09-10-2017, 04:04 PM
i wonder if there are any malay dominatrix

otherOne
09-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Guess you are into legs/heels… or is it the cheongsam? OL? :D

Yeah! Do you have any new Xenia FR to share? :D

otherOne
09-10-2017, 04:05 PM
i wonder if there are any malay dominatrix

I wonder that as well, if there are any Malay/Indian/non-chinese dominatrix in SG.

Schrodinger
09-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Yeah! Do you have any new Xenia FR to share? :D

Legs and feet as perfectly groomed as ever… the perfectionist does the pedicure herself cos she says she has to redo them anyway even if she got them done at a shop.

Still strangely missing her sadistic whipping though she drew tears. And her pegging… she has come a long way since she started - and her arsenal of toys has been constantly renewed along the way.

JoDo
09-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Any updates of Airah would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

notanexpert
10-10-2017, 08:48 AM
I have this question.

Yes, but it's not under the penal code, rather it's under the "Children and Young Persons act" section 7 "Sexual exploitation of child or young person". It covers any indecent acts like hugging or kissing (when the intention is sexual) with persons under 16 years of age. Please don't think with your small head, it's not worth it. Find someone 18 years of age to do it, it's legal and not much different from a 17 year old.

tomfin877
10-10-2017, 09:56 AM

Thanks!

not sure when she will be back, no one does currently. hopefully soon!

otherOne
10-10-2017, 11:22 AM

Thanks!

Not in Singapore, from what I know she'll be back Nov/Dec.

Phitenz
10-10-2017, 12:05 PM
seeing the trend of these ladies who aren't even in the kink scene
it's prob just easy money

a recent glut
candy 24
stacy 25
eden chelsea 19/20+
jeannie lindsey 20/25

needless to say the prcs are doing it for easy money too.

selling your body is already one of the quickest way to earn.
don't need to sell your body, and earn more than that?

it's attractive financially which is why you're seeing lots of offers mow

Their main and sole purpose to come here is to earn as much as they can. and to them, this is easy money when you don't even need to get fucked by so many men. Just dress in black leather and a whip... they say can beat up / humiliate men and still get paid for it. Tying up people and leave him there for a good 1/2 hrs ... time flies for a good 1 - 1 1/2 hrs ... off they go to hour glass, LV and Gucci boutiques..:D

zeeepher
10-10-2017, 11:42 PM
If you were to compare the new domme - Eden, Chelsea, Lindsey and Jeannie, which one you guys will pick based in order, the first one as the best?

JoDo
11-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Not in Singapore, from what I know she'll be back Nov/Dec.

Thanks! Any videos of Mistress Airah doing her thing?

otherOne
11-10-2017, 04:40 AM
Anyone know a website that lists dommes in China (PRC)? There were a few posted here before, but most of those sites last about 6 months on average haha.

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a domme named xiau yu, can't remember which province of China she's in though.

Mcwoof00
11-10-2017, 03:53 PM
If you were to compare the new domme - Eden, Chelsea, Lindsey and Jeannie, which one you guys will pick based in order, the first one as the best?

I would say Linsey, Jeannie, Chelsea and Eden...

wujifoot
11-10-2017, 08:27 PM
I would say Linsey, Jeannie, Chelsea and Eden...

I thought princess Yuki look similar to Linsey.
Have anyone seen both and is able to comment?

strayedsouls
12-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Anyway, let me share my experiences with Mistress S***.

I never into BDSM before, but since her rate is the cheapest, hence I decided to give it a try.

So i contact her, she asked me to go inside her place. Then the session began.

Overall I would say its a terrible session, totally not worth the money. Its because I never into BDSM but some people who are into it may enjoy.

Session for 1 hour ended in 45 mins
Most of the time is spent on feet worship rather than actual roleplay, etc.

Felt like wasting my money. but good experiences nevertheless not to waste money for any of the extremely expensive BDSM activities in the future. Might as well spent the $ on better and cheaper things.

Again, im not judging any of the guys who are into BDSM because these people can actually enjoy getting trampled, kicked in the balls, feet worship etc. As im curious, I decided to give it a try for a rare experiences and turns out it totally doesnt work on me

silverug
12-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Anyway, let me share my experiences with Mistress S***.

I never into BDSM before, but since her rate is the cheapest (at just 150/h compared to others at 250/h and 300/h) hence I decided to give it a try.

So i contact her, she asked me to go inside her place. Then the session began.

Overall I would say its a terrible session, totally not worth the money. Its because I never into BDSM but some people who are into it may enjoy.

Session for 1 hour ended in 45 mins
Girl not as good looking as shown in the photo (photo is heavily edited by beautyapp)
Most of the time is spent on feet worship rather than actual roleplay, etc.

Felt like wasting my money. but good experiences nevertheless not to waste money for any of the extremely expensive BDSM activities in the future. Might as well spent the $ on better and cheaper things.

Again, im not judging any of the guys who are into BDSM because these people can actually enjoy getting trampled, kicked in the balls, feet worship etc. As im curious, I decided to give it a try for a rare experiences and turns out it totally doesnt work on me

Since you are giving this a 'try', it might have been better to opt for an experience Domina rather than 'fetish fulfiller' like most of the fetish friendly ML. Anyway, I have not tried Snow mainly because she/or her agent resort to creating multiple names and at times using fake photos.

An experienced domina would ask few questions before the session before engaging into the real activities ...I would think that An Er would have given you a much better session than Snow ... haha....if not you can switch to massage half way :D ......

jay.lay
12-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Since you are giving this a 'try', it might have been better to opt for an experience Domina rather than 'fetish fulfiller' like most of the fetish friendly ML. Anyway, I have not tried Snow mainly because she/or her agent resort to creating multiple names and at times using fake photos.

An experienced domina would ask few questions before the session before engaging into the real activities ...I would think that An Er would have given you a much better session than Snow ... haha....if not you can switch to massage half way :D ......

up u back :)

raygoat
12-10-2017, 10:10 PM

If he had gone to a more experience domina. Most probably he will be crying now with his virgin ass taken by the Mistress lol 😂. Just joking no hard feelings bro .

quaintatmospher
13-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Would like to give my FR for the FL previously known as An Er (need advice bros: any issue if I just link to her ad page and name her? Her page can be readily found in the massage directory anyway).

Was recommended to pay her a visit after I gave my FR on Bing Bing here (https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16207389&postcount=10340).

I'll break up the FR into different sections so it's easier to read.

Introduction
Firstly, she looks kinda different from her pictures, but in a very good way. Her pictures look a little photoshopped and the eyes are a little too big in a creepy way. Maybe it's the angle. She looks so much better in real life. Very good skin, good body, very pretty. Easily a 9/10 or 10/10.

She's open to any BDSM stuff that you wanna do. I requested to be tied up and ballbusted while being given a handjob. Also requested for her to do head polishing (basically using her palms to rub against the dickhead, which is super intense).

Immediately went to shower and came out. She already had her ropes ready, so we got down to preparation. I was tied up with thumb knots on my four limbs, which is fine because you don't need super secure knots like clovehitches, etc. However, I ended up with a pressure point throughout the massage on my left wrist. I think it ended up pinching my nerve, because my left thumb is still a little numb.

Tools
Unlike Bing Bing, she is not just BDSM-friendly. She embraces it. I requested for her to tie up my balls as well so it's easier to bust, and she brought out straps meant for estim and proceeded to hook me up to a system. For those who haven't heard of the term, estim refers to stimulation through electricity.

She also has a light wooden paddle, which was heavy enough to be used for busting, but also had a slight sting on the skin because it was still kinda light. I would have preferred something with more mass, because I'm not into the stinging sensation.

After the session when she was washing up, I sat up and looked around the tools she had brought out. There were multiple bags of tools. Beyond the normal BDSM stuff, I also noticed that she had a butt plug. This was a small minus in my view: I wouldn't recommend anyone use the butt plugs for hygiene purposes. That this was in the bag meant it was obviously used on multiple people before.

Massage
I am a very slow cummer (and I did communicate that to her), but immediately when she started, I knew there would be no problems. She varied the strokes between fast and machine gun, and slow and sensual. She also interspersed it with head polishing. I was squirming a lot because it feels very intense. Would have wanted her to go even faster so it would be torturous though. :)

All the while, she would spank my balls, which was met by squirming and grimacing on my part. There were a few prolonged busting sequences, and twice I had to ask her to use lesser force.

I previously mentioned she had an estim machine. I didn’t think of it at first, but she suggested we use it, so I agreed to it. It’s not a very strong machine, and the one on my balls was apparently brought up to the maximum strength, but even then it was more like a light zap. It didn’t help that I’ve estimmed myself to the point it felt like my balls were being violently squeezed. It did however introduce a new dimension of sensation beyond what she was doing, so I quite enjoyed it. She also attached another strap to below my head, but I didn’t like it because it was a sharp sensation. A good estim unit will be able to provide a smooth but intense zap.

Halfway through, she swapped the strap on my balls to a rubber band, but I told her to change back after about 5-10 minutes because it was cutting into my skin, and I could feel it cutting off circulation (which is dangerous).

Despite the issues with the strap and the estim machine, the session felt heavenly. She knows her stuff.

Summary
Looks : 9/10
Body : 8/10 (she was wearing a slutty dress, so couldn’t get a good view)
Massage : N/A
HJ: 9/10 – varies strokes and not monotonous
Attitude: 9/10 – friendly, eager to see what works with you, very different and conversational out of the session
GFE: N/A
BDSM: 8/10 – she dirty talks in a dom-style, and taunted me a few times whether it’s painful or pleasurable
Damage: $150/BDSM session
Overall: 9/10 – I really enjoyed the session. I told a buddy that at $150 per session, maybe it’s more like a bucket list kinda thing; do it one time, then fantasize about it. But as I’m typing this, I’m already thinking when I should go back. I'm kinda shy during sessions, but I made it a point to make eye contact with her. It felt like she was saying, "I've got you now, you can't run away," and, "I hope this feels good for you."

micky_blues
13-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Tried Mistress Lindsey. As a previous post mention, she is pretty and many will happily submit to her and there is a thrill to being subservient to such a pretty girl and having your nuts squeezed hard by her. Her domination is sensual but if you indicate your limits to go for more, she will not hesitate to do more. As I was into golden shower, it was a dream fulfilled to receive it directly from her. Oh, and she does scat too... but that's probably too extreme for me. For now...

Will I return to her? Definitely!

Bro,

Inside her adv, she mentioned that there is no nudity, then how do you drink from her holy pussy?

Nanako
13-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Bro,

Inside her adv, she mentioned that there is no nudity, then how do you drink from her holy pussy?

Blindfolded and dragged into a darkened bathroom. Then the blindfold is removed. You are made to lie down. No touching is allowed but you position yourself as she sprayed. Of course cannot catch all in the mouth but still manage to swallow a few gulps. Messy as hell but the best part was that it was spontaneous. I told her i wanted to try but left the scenario to her as to how to give it to me

micky_blues
13-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Blindfolded and dragged into a darkened bathroom. Then the blindfold is removed. You are made to lie down. No touching is allowed but you position yourself as she sprayed. Of course cannot catch all in the mouth but still manage to swallow a few gulps. Messy as hell but the best part was that it was spontaneous. I told her i wanted to try but left the scenario to her as to how to give it to me

So did you manage to see the abalone? Nice :D

Nanako
13-10-2017, 08:41 PM
So did you manage to see the abalone? Nice :D
No. She will take off the blindfold and ask you to keep your eyes closed. The action starts when she commands you to open your eyes so no time to steal a glance. And pretty dark. Also i old liao so maybe eyesight not so good haha.

JoDo
13-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Tried Mistress Lindsey. As a previous post mention, she is pretty and many will happily submit to her and there is a thrill to being subservient to such a pretty girl and having your nuts squeezed hard by her. Her domination is sensual but if you indicate your limits to go for more, she will not hesitate to do more. As I was into golden shower, it was a dream fulfilled to receive it directly from her. Oh, and she does scat too... but that's probably too extreme for me. For now...

Will I return to her? Definitely!

Does she offer ass licking?

notanexpert
14-10-2017, 12:58 AM
Any sensual mistress who is skilled at anal play? Someone who doesn't simply just shove things inside your butt and calls herself a dom.

JoDo
14-10-2017, 01:34 AM
Any sensual mistress who is skilled at anal play? Someone who doesn't simply just shove things inside your butt and calls herself a dom.

What about the other way round? Anyone?

Nanako
14-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Does she offer ass licking?
No, she does not allow it

ASWERllrERT
14-10-2017, 02:01 AM
I'm trying to look for an fetish ad posted in locanto by a woman.

I only know her username/nick in locanto.

Can someone tell me if we only know the username/nick of a poster in locanto, is it possible to find that poster's posted ad in locanto forum??!

Mcwoof00
14-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Mistress Lindsey is indeed one pretty mistress.. easily surpass many peopple's expectation.. She is more to sensual dom and a very good teaser..and definitely not a time watch..she is daring to try most of the request too..

RTF: CONFIRM CHOP WILL!

napsterz
14-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Mistress Lindsey is indeed one pretty mistress.. easily surpass many peopple's expectation.. She is more to sensual dom and a very good teaser..and definitely not a time watch..she is daring to try most of the request too..

Bro she will use hand to stroke and tease Bo

quaintatmospher
14-10-2017, 01:07 PM
I'm trying to look for an fetish ad posted in locanto by a woman.

I only know her username/nick in locanto.

Can someone tell me if we only know the username/nick of a poster in locanto, is it possible to find that poster's posted ad in locanto forum??!
Google with the following terms:

locanto "<username>"

That's the username in quotation marks. Just tried it on a random user and it worked.

Nanako
14-10-2017, 04:11 PM

Agree with you bro she is one pretty mistress. Yes she do HJ but for my case i really need to beg for it as part of the scenario and she really know how to make you plead pathetically.

ASWERllrERT
14-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Google with the following terms:

locanto "<username>"

That's the username in quotation marks. Just tried it on a random user and it worked.

Cannot leh!

I'm not looking for xenia but Just to use xenia to illustrate for example if I type locanto "<xenia>" in google search engine and type enter, the result came out also did NOT produce xenia's webpage, instead the result produced a very long list of free classifieds in locanto ranging from housing, jobs, dating etc etc

quaintatmospher
14-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Cannot leh!

I'm not looking for xenia but Just to use xenia to illustrate for example if I type locanto "<xenia>" in google search engine and type enter, the result came out also did NOT produce xenia's webpage, instead the result produced a very long list of free classifieds in locanto ranging from housing, jobs, dating etc etc

Nono, without the <>.

Try this: locanto "xenia"

ASWERllrERT
15-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Nono, without the <>.

Try this: locanto "xenia"

Still cannot!

you type locanto "xenia" and the results came out are still a very long list of jobs, housing ads etc in locanto and don't have xenia's ad in locanto

napsterz
15-10-2017, 02:20 AM
Agree with you bro she is one pretty mistress. Yes she do HJ but for my case i really need to beg for it as part of the scenario and she really know how to make you plead pathetically.

She should at least upload some preview like what mistress Eden did so we can have a peek what we will be getting :(

lancerex
15-10-2017, 03:51 PM
does she give a footjob in the end ?? can share fr?

sgdiscreethunk
16-10-2017, 12:34 AM
The question arising from these - how do U sieve out the truly sadistic dommes who enjoy every moment of it versus those wannabes? I guess reviews from all out there would really be helpful. Any more FRs?

seeing the trend of these ladies who aren't even in the kink scene
it's prob just easy money

a recent glut
candy 24
stacy 25
eden chelsea 19/20+
jeannie lindsey 20/25

needless to say the prcs are doing it for easy money too.

selling your body is already one of the quickest way to earn.
don't need to sell your body, and earn more than that?

it's attractive financially which is why you're seeing lots of offers mow

sgdiscreethunk
16-10-2017, 12:48 AM

It seemed like she's the best rising new star amongst all the new local dommes.

Fmcane
16-10-2017, 10:33 AM
The question arising from these - how do U sieve out the truly sadistic dommes who enjoy every moment of it versus those wannabes? I guess reviews from all out there would really be helpful. Any more FRs?

I think there are several players out here but few are willing to take the time to share. Take for example Princess Ammy last visit. She mentioned she caned 31 guys but none posted anything here if I remember correctly :(.

It kind of disappointing and sometime I wonder is it worth sharing :rolleyes:

Mcwoof00
16-10-2017, 11:46 AM
does she give a footjob in the end ?? can share fr?

I am sure if u request she MIGHT try on u..

Mcwoof00
16-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Bro she will use hand to stroke and tease Bo

Yup she will.. not like lain.. cannot touch her and she wun touch u also..

Nanako
16-10-2017, 12:10 PM
I think there are several players out here but few are willing to take the time to share. Take for example Princess Ammy last visit. She mentioned she caned 31 guys but none posted anything here if I remember correctly :(.

It kind of disappointing and sometime I wonder is it worth sharing :rolleyes:
True... I guess some prefer to keep it private when they are on to a good thing. Locally, i have tried Lindsey only so it is hard to compare. I picked her on the basis of what one bro here recommend she as being the prettiest. As i am not the hardcore type, the mistress needs to be pretty for it to have a kick. Though i am now tempted to try with her partner but hardly hear anything about her.

The only other experience I had was in Japan with Ms. Ruiko of La Siora. It was my first SM experience so did not try a lot of things but... wow. No wonder Japanese mistresses are rated highly.

Don't get me wrong... Mistress Lindsey was wonderful too.