PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Schrodinger
16-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Goddess Xenia

Long overdue review of my return session with Goddess Xenia...

I should first state that Xenia is my 'dream domme' - my ideal figure type; fair and slim with B-cuppers and leggy, a bona-fide former OL, perfectly manicured and pedicured (she once spent more than 8 hours doing her mani/pedi because she was dissatisfied with the first attempt and had them redone). She's also the classy/sophisticated type who uses her beauty and poise to seduce and bring you under her total control, without having to assume a strict and berating persona. All the while having an evil smile....

So I will be biased since I'm besotted with her...

I met her in between her international domme sessions, when she was back in Sg for a few days. This lady is going places so grab the Sg sessions whenever you can. She's always off to some place or another. Anyway, this time she was in sexy lingerie, a departure from my usual request for OL outfits. I had picked up a new pair of heels from a shop nearby and she had already won 50% of the battle when I saw her wearing them.

The session started off with heels and foot worship. What followed was the most severe bullwhipping I have experienced... She had just received her new long bullwhip and I was the 'lucky one' she would experiment on.... I have never gone beyond medium pain levels and she pushed my limits to a new level... to the point of tears. Sweetly smiling with a tinge of evil in her eyes with each stroke.... Perhaps it would be normal for folk who are primarily masochists, but it was a whole new experience for me... I had given her my virgin tears. And she had given me my first marks that would not heal for a couple of weeks. Nothing on the butt where she was aiming for, but the long tail had wrapped around my waist and left marks on the side.... I have been looking fondly at the marks but they have all but healed now. I think I have become more masochist after that session and now actually get excited thinking about what she did....

I was then rewarded with more foot worship and by then I felt so submissive that it wasn't long before I could contain my load no more...

Goddess Xenia's details here:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/gorgeous-elegant-and-sexy-goddess-with-a-touch-of-playfulness/4163631

Davelee12
16-08-2016, 09:50 PM
I had a session with Mistress Yura last week and i can say that she is worth every dollar. She has this aura of confidence about her that i find very attractive. Plus she's pretty hot and enjoys what she does. I particularly love the way she lowers the volume of her voice to a whisper while tormenting you. Very hot.

silverug
17-08-2016, 10:50 AM
I had a session with Mistress Yura last week and i can say that she is worth every dollar. She has this aura of confidence about her that i find very attractive. Plus she's pretty hot and enjoys what she does. I particularly love the way she lowers the volume of her voice to a whisper while tormenting you. Very hot.

Maybe she doesn't want other people to hear the kinky sound .. :D :D :D

assrimmer
17-08-2016, 02:21 PM
kinky you mean this is bdsm type?

copymark
18-08-2016, 01:13 PM

Yup agree bro. That's what I like about Princess Yura. Young, pretty and knows how to command respect and easily can tell she loves what she's doing . Heard she's hosting today so those keen to book I think u can email her

onsenmaster
18-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Goddess Xenia

Long overdue review of my return session with Goddess Xenia...

I should first state that Xenia is my 'dream domme' - my ideal figure type; fair and slim with B-cuppers and leggy, a bona-fide former OL, perfectly manicured and pedicured (she once spent more than 8 hours doing her mani/pedi because she was dissatisfied with the first attempt and had them redone). She's also the classy/sophisticated type who uses her beauty and poise to seduce and bring you under her total control, without having to assume a strict and berating persona. All the while having an evil smile....

So I will be biased since I'm besotted with her...

I met her in between her international domme sessions, when she was back in Sg for a few days. This lady is going places so grab the Sg sessions whenever you can. She's always off to some place or another. Anyway, this time she was in sexy lingerie, a departure from my usual request for OL outfits. I had picked up a new pair of heels from a shop nearby and she had already won 50% of the battle when I saw her wearing them.

The session started off with heels and foot worship. What followed was the most severe bullwhipping I have experienced... She had just received her new long bullwhip and I was the 'lucky one' she would experiment on.... I have never gone beyond medium pain levels and she pushed my limits to a new level... to the point of tears. Sweetly smiling with a tinge of evil in her eyes with each stroke.... Perhaps it would be normal for folk who are primarily masochists, but it was a whole new experience for me... I had given her my virgin tears. And she had given me my first marks that would not heal for a couple of weeks. Nothing on the butt where she was aiming for, but the long tail had wrapped around my waist and left marks on the side.... I have been looking fondly at the marks but they have all but healed now. I think I have become more masochist after that session and now actually get excited thinking about what she did....

I was then rewarded with more foot worship and by then I felt so submissive that it wasn't long before I could contain my load no more...

Goddess Xenia's details here:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/gorgeous-elegant-and-sexy-goddess-with-a-touch-of-playfulness/4163631

Bro, rave review. How would you compare her against Aanya, which IMHO, is still the best local I have ever tried.

silverug
19-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Yup agree bro. That's what I like about Princess Yura. Young, pretty and knows how to command respect and easily can tell she loves what she's doing . Heard she's hosting today so those keen to book I think u can email her

Local scene is healthy and picking up ... currently we have
Aanja, Candy, Luna, Minky, Rebecca, Savee, Yura, Yuki, Lain (retired but still can session if pay a bit premium). There are others that session but very private and they don't advertise at all .....

Other, ML/Domme An'Er, Snow ...

JoDo
19-08-2016, 01:45 PM
What about Yuki? Any feedback?

otherOne
20-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Local scene is healthy and picking up ... currently we have
Aanja, Candy, Luna, Minky, Rebecca, Savee, Yura, Yuki, Lain (retired but still can session if pay a bit premium). There are others that session but very private and they don't advertise at all .....

Other, ML/Domme An'Er, Snow ...

Might dilute the quality of the scene though.

Schrodinger
20-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Bro, rave review. How would you compare her against Aanya, which IMHO, is still the best local I have ever tried.

All comes down to personal taste between the two. Anya is very skilled and afterall has years of experience on Xenia. Anya is also more classic dominatrix while Xenia is sophisticated, playful and seductive. Physically I am biased towards Xenia and I do have a great chemistry with her, so I would seek out Xenia over Anya. You do however need to have a good chat with Xenia on your session needs, as there are some things she deems too personal (eg. strapon).

Sexylizardeggs
22-08-2016, 12:25 PM
What about Yuki? Any feedback?

I have been in the bdsm scene for around 6 years. I posted in this thread with different nicks. I have shared my experiences with Sophie and other soft bdsm and pay pig fetishes in this thread a few years ago

I went out of the scene these few years due to the lack of quality in the local scene.

I tried Yuki recently.
To cut the story short, seem like one that into domming cos she can control everything. She have a haughty personality that screams, "i am a domme. You have no say although you are paying"
Dont waste your money like i did

copymark
22-08-2016, 05:47 PM
I have been in the bdsm scene for around 6 years. I posted in this thread with different nicks. I have shared my experiences with Sophie and other soft bdsm and pay pig fetishes in this thread a few years ago

I went out of the scene these few years due to the lack of quality in the local scene.

I tried Yuki recently.
To cut the story short, seem like one that into domming cos she can control everything. She have a haughty personality that screams, "i am a domme. You have no say although you are paying"

Hmm not sure bout your experience but mine was good :)
Yuki is young, pretty and very long hair mad beautifully pedicured feet and fingers.

Booked her recently. Loved it. She gave the vibes that she is naturally dominant and enjoys what she does. Laughs happily when she made me beg pathetically.
Her strengths are her beautiful feet and toes and commanding presence.

The kind that I will willingly get on my knees naked and bow down to her. She is also very well equipped and her suitcase is full of almost every item you can think of.

Perhaps your experience is a little different from mine because of what I look out for in a domme. One who knows what she wants and knows she can get what she wants from weak males like myself lol.

Sexylizardeggs
22-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Hmm not sure bout your experience but mine was good :)
Yuki is young, pretty and very long hair mad beautifully pedicured feet and fingers.

Booked her recently. Loved it. She gave the vibes that she is naturally dominant and enjoys what she does. Laughs happily when she made me beg pathetically.
Her strengths are her beautiful feet and toes and commanding presence.

The kind that I will willingly get on my knees naked and bow down to her. She is also very well equipped and her suitcase is full of almost every item you can think of.

Perhaps your experience is a little different from mine because of what I look out for in a domme. One who knows what she wants and knows she can get what she wants from weak males like myself lol.

For my case i feel that she dont care about what i like
And she dont handle feedback well

Good for you that you enjoyed your session

Subleo
22-08-2016, 06:14 PM

Hmm.. i am new and i have been reading the thread for many months now. I am confused. Last i read, ppl compained there are not enough local dommes and the local scene been flooded with overseas dommes. Now with more local to choose from.. u say it may dilute the quality. What is considered quality and what is not? Pls enlighten me. I prefer locals actually.

silverug
22-08-2016, 08:18 PM
For my case i feel that she dont care about what i like
And she dont handle feedback well

Good for you that you enjoyed your session

Thanks for the honest feedback. Paying money and getting punished outside your kinks is like a double whammy. I would normally prefer the session to be centered around my fetishes as well ....anything else, might make me lose interest in the session. If your kinks are the domme's hard limit at least she should tell you before the session, so you can decide .....

phony
22-08-2016, 08:52 PM
http://sgbeautycastle.com/lily-anal-sex-sm-svc/

$100 for sm service.. PRC though.

dont know as gd as an er or not..

Subleo
22-08-2016, 10:45 PM

Hmm.. i am new and i have been reading the thread for many months now. I am confused. Last i read, ppl compained there are not enough local dommes and the local scene been flooded with overseas dommes. Now with more local to choose from.. u say it may dilute the quality. What is considered quality and what is not? Pls enlighten me. I prefer locals actually.

owen10
22-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the honest feedback. Paying money and getting punished outside your kinks is like a double whammy. I would normally prefer the session to be centered around my fetishes as well ....anything else, might make me lose interest in the session. If your kinks are the domme's hard limit at least she should tell you before the session, so you can decide .....

Fully concur with u bro! :)

onsenmaster
22-08-2016, 11:50 PM
The only reason why the local scene is picking up is because more and more ladies are seeing this as a way of making a quick buck on the pretext that they enjoy this and enjoy that etc.

It is easy to pick up a whip, learn how to perform an enema but the x factor is what makes the difference between a good session and a great session.

Till date, only 1-2 local ones can truly consider themselves in the upper echelon. The rest simply make up the numbers but sadly they still charge a premium for such services.

Japan and Thailand makes better sense anytime.

My 2 cents

yesscenter
23-08-2016, 06:59 AM
The only reason why the local scene is picking up is because more and more ladies are seeing this as a way of making a quick buck on the pretext that they enjoy this and enjoy that etc.

It is easy to pick up a whip, learn how to perform an enema but the x factor is what makes the difference between a good session and a great session.

Till date, only 1-2 local ones can truly consider themselves in the upper echelon. The rest simply make up the numbers but sadly they still charge a premium for such services.

My 2 cents

You stupid fool, pay and get spanked.

Subleo
23-08-2016, 09:23 AM

My 2 cents

Oh.. its obvious they do it for money. Even prostitute do it for money. I believe prostitute themselves dun really enjoy what they do? Overseas dommes i believe also do it for money, only charge cheaper. Those who have real interest would be lifestyle femdoms. If u are looking for interest, shouldn't look for prodommes.
The local prodommes, though may not be very experienced, in time they will be. All prodommes start as beginners. Those that learn and improve and get more slaves will stay longer in the scene. Anyway, who doesnt like new blood once in a while. I would be bored playing with the same few all the time.

Joshtomjack
23-08-2016, 09:35 AM

I tried Yuki recently.

Can you share more about how this yuki look like? There is similar name in there. Does she have long hair? Or short hair? What is her hair colour? So more sub will be aware? Dont mind share more please. Thank you. :)

Subleo
23-08-2016, 10:10 AM

I tried Yuki.

I tried Yuki only last week. I find that she is not as you described. She is slim with long straight flowing hair the type I like, with beautifully manicured nails.

We had a great session where she humiliated me by making me suck her dildo before trying to peg me with her huge dildo. I was an anal virgin and wanted to try it out. The huge dildo was too much.. i was almost crying out in pain when she stopped, asking me if I could take it. In the end, she just used her Hitachi vibrator and teased my little bro till i exploded my liad..hehe..:)..i find that she is accomodating and professional while keeping in mind my limits of pain. She also have very nice pair of feet I could worship all the way.
I will definately try her again soon...

After session we had a short chat too. She also do double dom with Princess Yura and Queen Savi before.

Mentioning Yura, I haven met her but I think she has short hair as seen in one of the pictures posted for triple dom.

With similar names, I almost mistook Princess Yuki for Princess Yura when I was trying to arrange a session.

So I hope you have not mistaken the 2 are 2 different person. I hope that you have not wrongfully gave the review on Princess Yuki. I just feel its an injustice done on her when I had such a great session and chemisrty with her. I am afraid she will leave the scene if her traffic is low. I cannot afford to keep seeing her too often.

Subleo
23-08-2016, 10:11 AM

I tried Yuki.

I tried Yuki only last week. I find that she is not as you described. She is slim with long straight flowing hair the type I like, with beautifully manicured nails.

We had a great session where she humiliated me by making me suck her dildo before trying to peg me with her huge dildo. I was an anal virgin and wanted to try it out. The huge dildo was too much.. i was almost crying out in pain when she stopped, asking me if I could take it. In the end, she just used her Hitachi vibrator and teased my little bro till i exploded my liad..hehe..:)..i find that she is accomodating and professional while keeping in mind my limits of pain. She also have very nice pair of feet I could worship all the way.
I will definately try her again soon...

After session we had a short chat too. She also do double dom with Princess Yura and Queen Savi before.

Mentioning Yura, I haven met her but I think she has short hair as seen in one of the pictures posted for triple dom.

With similar names, I almost mistook Princess Yuki for Princess Yura when I was trying to arrange a session.

So I hope you have not mistaken the 2 are 2 different person. I hope that you have not wrongfully gave the review on Princess Yuki. I just feel its an injustice done on her when I had such a great session and chemisrty with her. I am afraid she will leave the scene if her traffic is low. I cannot afford to keep seeing her too often. But will try to see her at least 1 time every 2 months.

silverug
23-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Oh.. its obvious they do it for money. Even prostitute do it for money. I believe prostitute themselves dun really enjoy what they do? Overseas dommes i believe also do it for money, only charge cheaper. Those who have real interest would be lifestyle femdoms. If u are looking for interest, shouldn't look for prodommes.
The local prodommes, though may not be very experienced, in time they will be. All prodommes start as beginners. Those that learn and improve and get more slaves will stay longer in the scene. Anyway, who doesnt like new blood once in a while. I would be bored playing with the same few all the time.

Actually most of the PRC ML/cum Dommes do it more for the sake of business. There only very few of them that could engage in proper session. In most cases you do not get the chance to explain your kinks in details and even more challenging to explain your kinks is chinese SMS .. :)

I do not have experience with local newbies ... because I feel that their session is a bit expensive with regards to their experience. Secondly, most of them do not host, so, need to get a hotel, leaving some paper trail here and there .....pay for the hotel etc. Heck, they even charge you if they come come to you...so, it means whatever the case you gotta pay session + hosting or outcall charges. For this Savee manages it well, as she would host in a hotel and let kinsters book in specific timeslots, I think this concept is ok. From what I read Xenia also does this albeit in a better hotel but her charges also reflected that .....

In any case, I would normally approach the session with no expectations .... and would seek to clarify that all my kinks is not a problem with the Mistress or their hard limit....

Gunman2001
23-08-2016, 12:14 PM
May I have the contact?

Subcarpet2
23-08-2016, 12:25 PM
For local dommes I think Anja is the most experienced, though her rates are steeper now vs when she just started. I've had two GREAT sessions years ago when it was just $250 an hour including room, now its almost double of that..

Emailed her a long list of my detailed fetishes and she fulfilled every single one of them and more. Could definitely feel her passion in this lifestyle

I've had a disappointing session with one of the newer local dommes (not naming who). Requested trampling but only trampled me for less than a minute. Requested golden shower, halfway through the session she went to the toilet to pee, ended up getting nothing (Maybe she forgot). Spent most of the session doing ballbusting and cbt, she enjoyed that which is good but its not my kink :(

On the plus side, she does good facesitting and teasing so it doesn't feel like a total waste of money.

There's an upcoming local pro-domme but she charges a premium and you'll have to host at a non budget hotel. I'd love to try out but she's new to the scene and I don't think the tribute is reasonable just yet..

punishme
24-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Ok. I'll be upfront. I'm interested in eating scat, drinking pee and judicial caning.

I know that the first is very rare, but I would like to try my luck and hopefully someone could refer a female domme who's willing to do this.

Hi , if you cannot find what you are looking for in Singapore then maybe visit Bangkok , Thailand for a day . You can have what you want guaranteed and a good day out at a reasonable cost . I recommend Mistress Morgan who with 8 years experience really is an expert as I am a regular with her .

I recently had another perfect session with her and split it into 2 parts . The first part I arrived at her dungeon at 11am for a scat session ( she only wants to give it naturally so afternoon is no good ) . Morgan tied my hands and feet in the toilet to prevent any thought of movement or escape . She then stood above me and rubbed her stomach to indicate to me that her gift was imminent . She then turned around and squatted over my face and ordered me to open my mouth . It was perfect and natural and did taste good although I only eat a little , then after teasing me with it for about half hour she took me to orgasm . After Morgan released me from my bonds she ordered me to shower 2 times , get dressed and meet her downstairs .

In the lounge we ate some food that she had ordered and I had some beer that is provided in the fridge for a modest 50 baht each . Morgan then went to the door and a petit girl entered and she was introduced as her slave girl and she would play in the next part . I was not given her name , only that she was Morgans slave girl .I was then told to go up to the dungeon and wait for her .

I stripped off and after about 10 minutes I could hear the clip clop sound of Mistress Morgan coming up the stairs to humiliate and punish me some more . I told her I didn't really do slave girls and she stood and thought for a minute . She then told the slave girl to stand with her bare ass toward me and I was ordered to kneel and push my face into her ass . Morgan then plastic wrapped my head to her ass quite tight , but I could just breath so I was comfortable . Then the surprise . Morgan paddle spanked my ass very hard and I could not scream , it was muffled in the slave girls ass . I had to take 6 of these before I was released thankfully . After some lovely ass worship and face sitting with Morgan she sat me on a chair and spat and dribbled strawberry yoghurt into my mouth which was delicious , then she took me to another orgasm . After cleaning up and a cuddle she ordered me a taxi . I was drained but a beautiful day with a beautiful Mistress.

Her website is www.thaifemdom.com and also at www.bestbdsmmistressinbangkok.com also on collarspace on Bangkok page .

Subleo
24-08-2016, 10:46 AM
true that most local dommes are in for the money, but Savi is one local chinese lady who's in for the passion as well, like Minky.

They both appear at munches and local kink events. Which you won't see those who focus more on just making money

Thats good to know. So have u met her? How is she like?

Sexylizardeggs
24-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Can you share more about how this yuki look like? There is similar name in there. Does she have long hair? Or short hair? What is her hair colour? So more sub will be aware? Dont mind share more please. Thank you. :)

Yuki from here
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=4377557&oid=4377561

Ladylucelle
25-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone, i am Lady Lucelle, formerly known as Queen Savi. Thank you for some of your forum reviews. I am changing my name to Lady Lucelle. This is after receiving several feedback that my former Name always mislead others to think that my ethnicity is not Chinese.

Mcwoof00
26-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone, i am Lady Lucelle, formerly known as Queen Savi. Thank you for some of your forum reviews. I am changing my name to Lady Lucelle. This is after receiving several feedback that my former Name always mislead others to think that my ethnicity is not Chinese.

Hi Mistress, looking forward to be under ur feet soon.. :D

Ladylucelle
26-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Hi Mistress, looking forward to be under ur feet soon.. :D

Sure..lol.. u can find my contact on backpage.

choctest
26-08-2016, 09:50 PM
any recommendations apart from morgan in thailand?

Try mistress nikki or lorita

Selamai
27-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Try mistress nikki or lorita

I can vouch for lorita. Sessioned with her a few times so far, all good experiences.

poesl
27-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Who knows are there any vietnamese dommes in vietnam or are there any vietnamese dommes in singapore currently??!

sbuep
28-08-2016, 01:18 PM
I read someone asked if mistresses allows pussy licking and someone said probably not unless you're regular and know the mistress well. This has not been my experience in Japan at all. Maybe it's a coincidence that I run into mistresses with few limits, but I have licked maybe 4 mistresses and I licked them all in the first session. Both pussy and ass.

If a mistress or club don't state clearly that they allow ass, pussy, genital worship, licking etc then I think it's usually ok.

I'm living in Japan, so I might do an extensive review on S&M in Tokyo since this thread helped me a lot before I moved here so I want to repay the favour. Gonna try write something next week.

JoDo
28-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Anyone tried her?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=624475&highlight=bdsm

totolim
28-08-2016, 11:28 PM
I think if they like you and are comfortable with you, they will allow.

It happened to me with 2 mistresses in Japan, during my first sessions with them. Caught me by surprise totally as I was never expecting any pussy licking at all.

And I could sense that they did it not because they want the pleasure, but they felt it completes the fetishes I was seeking for.

Having said that, all other Japanese mistresses I sessioned with and who know my fetishes never allowed that.

I read someone asked if mistresses allows pussy licking and someone said probably not unless you're regular and know the mistress well. This has not been my experience in Japan at all. Maybe it's a coincidence that I run into mistresses with few limits, but I have licked maybe 4 mistresses and I licked them all in the first session. Both pussy and ass.

If a mistress or club don't state clearly that they allow ass, pussy, genital worship, licking etc then I think it's usually ok.

I'm living in Japan, so I might do an extensive review on S&M in Tokyo since this thread helped me a lot before I moved here so I want to repay the favour. Gonna try write something next week.

atony1
29-08-2016, 03:48 AM
I have a two sessions of June at Tokyo
This is a very good session. Two sessions mistresses is also came from lasiora.
One session is AYATSUKI and SHINJU.Another session is RUIKO and MURASAKI.
Two sessions are different style session.
One is little bit hard and one is soft
The important thing is I am very lucky, two sessions are also have menstruation blood which is smelly, I like it.

totolim
29-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Wow, I like that too.

One of the mistress you name has nice smelling menses blood :D

I have a two sessions of June at Tokyo
This is a very good session. Two sessions mistresses is also came from lasiora.
One session is AYATSUKI and SHINJU.Another session is RUIKO and MURASAKI.
Two sessions are different style session.
One is little bit hard and one is soft
The important thing is I am very lucky, two sessions are also have menstruation blood which is smelly, I like it.

JoDo
30-08-2016, 02:05 AM
Hey guys. I'm into PRC Doms. Has anyone tried her out yet?

Some said that her pics are too perfect to be true. Any feedback?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=622738&highlight=sm

otherOne
30-08-2016, 02:42 AM
Anyone know of a China BDSM forum? There were a few links posted here, but they tend to have short lifespans lol, all offline now.

atony1
30-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Anyone know of a China BDSM forum? There were a few links posted here, but they tend to have short lifespans lol, all offline now.
Many of this you can search from google

atony1
30-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Wow, I like that too.

One of the mistress you name has nice smelling menses blood :D
Yes.This smelling....I am very like and this is a lot of Blood.because I am very lucky.the period is just start one day.the mistress name are SHINJU and RUIKO. Two sessions are also have this. SHINJU said I am very lucky.because it cannot to predict.three days have two sessions and two sessions also have menstruation blood.It is very lucky.I like menstruation blood than scat and goldenshower.
This made me to remember Mistress Mao.Because I also had the menstruation blood session when she left Lasiora.

totolim
30-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Looks like you are a vampire slave :D

QUOTE=atony1;15021593]Yes.This smelling....I am very like and this is a lot of Blood.because I am very lucky.the period is just start one day.the mistress name are SHINJU and RUIKO. Two sessions are also have this. SHINJU said I am very lucky.because it cannot to predict.three days have two sessions and two sessions also have menstruation blood.It is very lucky.I like menstruation blood than scat and goldenshower.
This made me to remember Mistress Mao.Because I also had the menstruation blood session when she left Lasiora.[/QUOTE]

totolim
30-08-2016, 01:13 PM
All

Believe some of you sessioned with Mistress Hibiki when she was in Singapore last month.

She will be here again next month for 2-3 days and can host limited sessions (at the moment, most likely on 21-22 Sep)

Will update you guys again when she re-confirm her dates.

JoDo
30-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Hey guys. I'm into PRC Doms. Has anyone tried her out yet?

Some said that her pics are too perfect to be true. Any feedback?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=622738&highlight=sm

Anyway, this is not exactly an FR. I tried calling her and apparently she offers Scat for extra price. However, she was very rude on the phone. I still wanted to go knowing that she offered scat, but I had last minute work assignment and had no choice to cancel.

I'm not sure if its a blessing in disguise. Though, I really want to know if any of you guys tried her and how far does she appear from her looks.

Repuc38
30-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Bro
Please do not try her

I tried arranging with her
Very very rude
Made me wait for 2 hours
Gave me wrong address
Then ask me to go home and then claim my number was blacklisted

I think her services are all bullshit
Notice she got no fr or comments
I tried to post a comment about her poor attitude but it keeps getting deleted

Bet she got alot of negative feedback that's why no comments on her thread or post

JoDo
30-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up bro!

JoDo
30-08-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm still looking for PRC doms that does scat. I was scrolling through the thread and noticed 2 persons were active back then, Xiao Shan and Lanlan. Anyone has any idea where they went?

Selamai
30-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Mistress Nikki and June are currently in SG, served them recently and was not disappointed ;)

JoDo
31-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Mistress Nikki and June are currently in SG, served them recently and was not disappointed ;)

Do you have a link to their pages?

mutalisk
31-08-2016, 07:13 AM
Do you have a link to their pages?

http://www.mistressnikki.com/special/

JoDo
31-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Thank you all for providing such quality information. My scat fetish is still there, but I could not find one single decent one to fulfil my fetish. I prefer Chinese or other East Asian girls. Any suggestions?

iphone1s
31-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Thank you all for providing such quality information. My scat fetish is still there, but I could not find one single decent one to fulfil my fetish. I prefer Chinese or other East Asian girls. Any suggestions?

Look for anja

JoDo
31-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Look for anja

Thanks! Is it true that she charges $400? Anyone knows if she allows ass and pussy licking?

JoDo
01-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Anyone tried her?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ada-massage-fj/

Mcwoof00
02-09-2016, 04:38 PM

awww i saw ur msg too late.. they are leaving today..
fml..:(

Geodude
04-09-2016, 12:39 AM

Thanks for the info. I sent an email to both Mistress Nikki and Mistress June. I followed the guidelines on their websites for what to say in the emails. But neither one of them responded at all (it has been more than 3 days now).

punishme
04-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the info. I sent an email to both Mistress Nikki and Mistress June. I followed the guidelines on their websites for what to say in the emails. But neither one of them responded at all (it has been more than 3 days now).

That does not sound like Mistress June , I had many sessions with her in her Asia Domina days and some with Thaigoddessx and she always responded fast ? I don't know anything about Nikki as I never visited Thai domina .

cummingman
05-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Hi, just to let you guys know that Vietnam Goddess Tran will be making a trip to our shore from 15 to 18 September 2016. For those bros who missed out a session during her previous trip here. Book your slot early this time round to avoid disappointment. For more information pls visit her site at www.online-dungeon.net or email her at [email protected]
Cheers n enjoy!!

otherOne
07-09-2016, 09:22 PM

Found a video of her:

https://scontent-hkg3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13998269_1757030787844782_673107849_s.mp4

apantyhoselover
07-09-2016, 09:22 PM
its been a while since my last post here...i only recommend good stuffs of good deals...

k, i want to share with you guys a Japanese-style manhood rejuvenating massage shop...if you ever watched those rejuvenating massage themed jav you know what i am talking about...i know guys in this thread like being teased as i do...that's why i just put the post here...so please noted its not for femdom play...its just a massage shop...exclusively for your little bro...

guess some of you might have been to YF's manhood therapy shop...which was very popular back then but closed long time ago...i did also enjoy YF's style quite a lot...but i have to say this Lisa's shop is more enjoyable...well...because instead of "massaging" as like YF's style...Lisa's ladies are "playing" with your little bro like trained professional players...they use a combination of different moves and touches to taking care of the balls, the shaft, and most importantly, the head...the purpose is to make ur little bro draining your blood aggressively and keeping on draining like that without a stop...just imaging standing right at the edge of the peak ready to dive...but u stay like that for 1 hr...well i was basically shaking and sweating all the way through...even my ab muscles ache afterwards if you know what i am talking about...

The rooms are clean with neat massage beds (its a real shop not somebody's house)...the ladies (all chinese) are all at 20s or 30s with nice figure...but can be of variant skills...so please be sure to try the boss Lisa first...she is at 30s...from Sichuan I guess...with pyt face and nice legs....and she wears stockings...the cost is 100 sgd for 1 solid hr...

Appreciate if you guys can quote my name XiaoMing (小明) to give me credit when contacting her...plus you can expect something extra there if you do...

ctc Lisa...9645 279six...10am to 10pm...

just got back from a sweaty session....
for those who are interested...the shop is now left with only two masseuses, Lisa (the boss) and Amy (Lisa's only best apprentice)...all the other fake masseuses are gone

Cajsam
08-09-2016, 05:47 PM
The Fetish scene in KL has changed with more mistress now on the scene.... a lot more visiting mistress too....

silverug
08-09-2016, 11:56 PM
The Fetish scene in KL has changed with more mistress now on the scene.... a lot more visiting mistress too....
Due to forex session there also cheaper

naughtyboyboy93
09-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Found a video of her:

https://scontent-hkg3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13998269_1757030787844782_673107849_s.mp4

Wow bro great job!! Where did you find this? You got her insta can share?

raygoat
10-09-2016, 03:12 PM
After a Long wait , Mistress Sayako will be back on the 27th of this month. Enjoy :)
http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

Cajsam
10-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Ana?

http://malaysia.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-ana-is-back-to-town/4367659

johndalton
11-09-2016, 04:51 PM

Wow. which mistresses will be visiting kl

Schrodinger
11-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Wow. which mistresses will be visiting kl

Goddess Xenia is visiting KL these couple of days.

http://kualalumpur.backpage.com/Domination/gorgeous-elegant-and-sexy-mistress-with-a-touch-of-playfulness-in-kl-09-09-12-09/4428801

Cajsam
11-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Read my story:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my/showthread.php?t=272792&highlight=cajsam

Those interested to know mistress in KL, pls PM me.

michaelchan
12-09-2016, 12:27 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/professional-mistress-looking-for-sub-enter-my-world-where-your-fetish-and-fantasy-become-reality/4158595

Anyone tried this?

Pls revert.

Cajsam
12-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Very nice profile and pics of mistress samantha....

Mcwoof00
13-09-2016, 10:54 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/professional-mistress-looking-for-sub-enter-my-world-where-your-fetish-and-fantasy-become-reality/4158595

Anyone tried this?

Pls revert.

very expensive,, quoted $600/hr

lancerex
13-09-2016, 02:49 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-yuki-is-hosting-on-7-september-limited-slots/4411210

Princess do up a video , quite a shot to the balls

totolim
14-09-2016, 01:08 AM
La Siora's Mistress Ruiko is coming to Singapore !
The queue is gonna be long!

punishme
15-09-2016, 07:57 AM
for thai mistresses,

between, Nikki, Lorita, and Morgan, how do you guys choose?

There is no one way to choose , it comes down to personal choice . You can view their websites and read revues and maybe one may look more attractive to your taste . There is no one size fits all . Personally I would not go for a domina that asks a deposit because that is like starting a session with some distrust . For myself I did not look for a choice as I was Morgans first sub many years ago and I gelled with her so did not look elsewhere . I had previously strayed from Asia Domina and was very disappointed .

Cajsam
15-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Check out my recently created website: Still WIP

cajsam.freeblog.site (http://cajsam.freeblog.site)

Feedback please...

d2pre
15-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Check out my recently created website: Still WIP

cajsam.freeblog.site (http://cajsam.freeblog.site)

Feedback please...

not bad bro

otherOne
15-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Anyone tried Empress Estella?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/empress-estella-young-local-chinese-sophisticated-1-74m-model-like-26/4399673

http://www.empressestella.com/

doctor sex
16-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Anyone tried Empress Estella?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/empress-estella-young-local-chinese-sophisticated-1-74m-model-like-26/4399673

http://www.empressestella.com/

I wrote to her a while back and don't think I got a reply. I'm guessing she's an existing domme who's renamed and repackaged herself.

ace73
16-09-2016, 08:09 AM
My ML do nurse fetish . Yummy

Xxbonk
16-09-2016, 08:39 AM
My ML do nurse fetish . Yummy

where bro.can share

Phitenz
20-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Anyone able to contact an er recently?
Please PM for any info....

Sibiltu
20-09-2016, 04:58 PM

Came on to ask the exact same question - no messages getting through and seems from her main profile others are having this problem.

PM be appreciated.

silverug
20-09-2016, 11:05 PM

It's a pity if she'd gone back for good....

yagamisg
20-09-2016, 11:46 PM

She get caught alr... No more in action. Sad... Very very sad. She is a nice girl.

silverug
21-09-2016, 07:54 AM
She get caught alr... No more in action. Sad... Very very sad. She is a nice girl.

Izzit....? If that's the case, she won't be able to come back. :(

copymark
21-09-2016, 09:36 AM
I'm thinking of starting a we-chat group for all of us subs/slaves where we can chat and share pics and experiences and updates of mistress as well. What do u thjnk? Gd idea? If so, send me your wechat id via email [email protected]
Also for mistresses who wish to be added into the group

Sibiltu
21-09-2016, 10:48 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/hi-i-cater-to-all-kinds-of-fetish-and-kinky-fun/4430596

Anyone tried? Asking to cash transfer before hand so nervous.

Cajsam
21-09-2016, 05:51 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/hi-i-cater-to-all-kinds-of-fetish-and-kinky-fun/4430596

I would not money transfer before hand.

:eek:

Subleo
21-09-2016, 07:05 PM
I would not money transfer before hand.

:eek:

How much she requesting for transfer? Full amount or deposit?

silverug
21-09-2016, 08:43 PM
How much she requesting for transfer? Full amount or deposit?

I concur with both the bros .... don't even pay deposit...anyway, she's unknown in the scene ....and suddenly flood her ads like that.....btw hardly any local Domme will show her face like that ....just take Yura, Xenia, Yuki, Rebecca for example ......you won't see their face.

choctest
21-09-2016, 09:18 PM
I concur with both the bros .... don't even pay deposit...anyway, she's unknown in the scene ....and suddenly flood her ads like that.....btw hardly any local Domme will show her face like that ....just take Yura, Xenia, Yuki, Rebecca for example ......you won't see their face.

Guaranteed fake. Did a reverse image search on google and most of the pics are stolen

otherOne
22-09-2016, 12:05 AM

That one is definitely fake.

JoDo
22-09-2016, 12:17 AM

Wow. I just visited her not so long back ago. Where did you get the info from? An Er is also known as Xiao Qing right?

glppoi
22-09-2016, 12:29 AM

But Xiao Qing never provide any Sex or BJ, etc.

She only provide massage and mild SM, so is it AV police will arrest any female domme(including both foreigner and local) that provide SM services or is it AV police only arrest the foreigner domme??!

yagamisg
22-09-2016, 02:47 AM
But Xiao Qing never provide any Sex or BJ, etc.

She only provide massage and mild SM, so is it AV police will arrest any female domme(including both foreigner and local) that provide SM services or is it AV police only arrest the foreigner domme??!

Nono, she is a illegal migrants. She have not have any workpass or permit in sg. She will be lock up for fews weeks then send back to china. Really very sad.

Sibiltu
22-09-2016, 07:29 AM
Guaranteed fake. Did a reverse image search on google and most of the pics are stolen

Thanks bros - suspected this was the case.

Sibiltu
22-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Nono, she is a illegal migrants. She have not have any workpass or permit in sg. She will be lock up for fews weeks then send back to china. Really very sad.

That's so sad if true - I met her a few times and she really was a lovely girl - very special.

glppoi
22-09-2016, 08:48 AM

Nono!......

Delvin
22-09-2016, 09:24 AM

Confirm she was caught? I thought she have 1 year permit pass!

She was a damm nice girl! Have been with her for so long..

HC_LOVER
22-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Really felt very sad as she was introduced by me to this chat forum 2 years ago. Her service be it SM or massage was really out of the world and until lately she is still my weekly regular 女王。Maybe shall visit her one day at her hometown back in 广西.

Delvin
22-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Really felt very sad as she was introduced by me to this chat forum 2 years ago. Her service be it SM or massage was really out of the world and until lately she is still my weekly regular 女王。Maybe shall visit her one day at her hometown back in 广西.

Totally agree! Her service was so far the best I met through out all years. Really feel sad! She mention going back in Dec. didn't manage to get her wechat although been with her for close to a year!

mutalisk
22-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Feel really sad that we lost a gem :(

michaelchan
22-09-2016, 11:40 PM
So confirm An Er was caught?? Cos i dunno you all saying An Er or Xiao Qing..

Please kindly advise.

silverug
22-09-2016, 11:59 PM
So confirm An Er was caught?? Cos i dunno you all saying An Er or Xiao Qing..

Please kindly advise.

Both names used by same ML.

poesl
23-09-2016, 02:36 PM
Currently apart from Mary, is there any PRC providing bdsm/fetish services in spore?!

HC_LOVER
23-09-2016, 07:56 PM

Please be informed that it a rumour that our gem An er kanna caught. She just wechat me that she is back. All fans of her can continue support her.

Sibiltu
24-09-2016, 07:43 AM
Please be informed that it a rumour that our gem An er kanna caught. She just wechat me that she is back. All fans of her can continue support her.

Just to confirm, I also heard from An Er last night. She is back in SG just went away for a bit. She will find it so funny to think she went on holiday and we were all mourning her going to jail >_<

Should be open for business again in 2 days.

Phitenz
24-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Hi all, please give her a few days to sort things out.....

mutalisk
24-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Wa.. lucky... lol... kk can go support haha

choctest
24-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Wonder who spread the rumour

jackw81
25-09-2016, 02:38 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-candy-and-mistress-peach-double-domme/4434690

Anyone tried Mistress peach?

poesl
25-09-2016, 03:12 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-candy-and-mistress-peach-double-domme/4434690

Anyone tried Mistress peach?

what is her nationality??!

silverug
25-09-2016, 09:12 PM
what is her nationality??!

From her many ads already can tell .....

"Candy's friend is Mistress Peach. She's a local Chinese domme. 26 years and petite. Sensual and demanding, She knows exactly what she wants.

A confident and focused lady. She commands attention and respect wherever she struts in. She doesn't visit sleazy hotels nor budget ones.

Be able to host or book a hotel if you wanna serve her. She will host from time to time .

She's able to do double domme with her friend Mistress Candy too. "

raygoat
26-09-2016, 12:42 AM
Mistress Sayako should be in town soon beginning this week . Can't wait to serve her :) .
Also I browse backpage and found this Mistress from Chicago looks very good to me .
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/touring-again-november-8-9-10th-blonde-goddess-most-mischievous-mistress/4410521

Any info or anyone serve her before ? Very tempting photos

choctest
26-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Yes, Mistress Sayako will be in Singapore from today. Anyone tried roleplay with her? :)

raygoat
26-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Sayako is here already today but she's fully book already today . Can't get my slot . Guess just have to wait few more days :( which bro fast hand fast leg ? Don't forget FR ok ? Lol

raygoat
26-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Yes, Mistress Sayako will be in Singapore from today. Anyone tried roleplay with her? :)

When I served Sayako , normally she likes to be in latex nurse suit and check me inside out ? Enema is almost a routine to begin with . Then the checking of the arse after the cleaning . When it's nice and clean for her , she will take me with her strapons and when she got enough she will Pry open my arse and slowly insert her fingers till her fist goes in . I like the way she turn her hand inside me . Never fail to send chills down my spine extracting moan and goans from me .
I actually prefer her cat suit and her normal dress though, as is is so soft when she touch or hug me from behind can feel her warmth and body . Very erotic and makes me submit all the way to her . :)
I can't wait to serve her tomorrow as she say she'll have new punishment for me as I never meet her today because I told her I could be busy today but this morning I suddenly become free and she has already fully book with appointments and I can't go over .

choctest
26-09-2016, 04:01 PM
When I served Sayako , normally she likes to be in latex nurse suit and check me inside out ? Enema is almost a routine to begin with . Then the checking of the arse after the cleaning . When it's nice and clean for her , she will take me with her strapons and when she got enough she will Pry open my arse and slowly insert her fingers till her fist goes in . I like the way she turn her hand inside me . Never fail to send chills down my spine extracting moan and goans from me .
I actually prefer her cat suit and her normal dress though, as is is so soft when she touch or hug me from behind can feel her warmth and body . Very erotic and makes me submit all the way to her . :)
I can't wait to serve her tomorrow as she say she'll have new punishment for me as I never meet her today because I told her I could be busy today but this morning I suddenly become free and she has already fully book with appointments and I can't go over .

Haha thanks.

Look forward to hearing your punishment:D

TBogard
26-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Anyone saw this ad?
English Dom, don't know worth going or not

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/pissing-4-britain-queen-pee-offering-thirst-quenching-golden-express-showers-200-uk/4426048

crusadder
26-09-2016, 07:52 PM
I will like to share a review on a recent session with Goddess Xenia.

I had managed to book a session with Goddess after her KL trip and it was another mind blowing session. She now sports a new look and it was one that definitely draws and attracted me. I immediately knelt down in the presence of Goddess and she was mean yet mindful of my needs. I was made to remove goddess's stockings with my mouth to which I fumbled and was duly punished.

The session went on with my request of foot worship and small penis humiliation. There were surprises which was installed for me in between the session to which I shall not divulge so as not to spoil the fun for the rest of the bro. The submissive in me was totally on show in the presence of the goddess.

Bros who have served goddess before will understand what i meant by the dream finale of the session. I will definitely return for another session if time permits and Goddess Xenia is a gem that is to be treasured.

tomfin877
26-09-2016, 11:30 PM
hey bros, ill be in munich and amsterdam in the next couple weeks.. was wondering if any bros have recommendation for some mistresses over there?

quite keen to play there as they are supposed to be quite kinky right?

would appreciate any advice.

iphone1s
27-09-2016, 02:19 AM
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/austrian-dominatrix-convicted-after-sadomaschistic-client-dies#xtor=CS1-10

Be careful.... be very careful

:D :D

Lefirefox
27-09-2016, 05:52 AM
Not sure whether this would belong in here. For fans of Mistress Anja, she will be a guest model for Dr sketchy's life drawing. If bros here don't wish to draw, there is an option to ogle lol.

It's a paid event but really cheap and this coming Wednesday. Register through Facebook. Link is rather long so just search Dr sketchy Safeword featuring mistress anja.

Sorry if this might be the wrong place for this.

Lefirefox
27-09-2016, 05:58 AM
Don't know whether this belongs here but for bros who are fans of Mistress Anja, she's a guest model at Dr sketchy's life drawing this Wednesday. For bros who don't wish to draw, there is an option to ogle lol.

To sign up, go through Facebook and type Dr sketchy Safeword featuring mistress anja. It's a paid event but very cheap.

Please delete this post if proved too irrelevant.

tomfin877
27-09-2016, 04:29 PM
any bros of sites that advise on bdsm in munich or amsterdam?

bottlecapD
28-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Bros,

I am very new to the scene but will like to share a fantastic experience that I had with Princess Yuki during her hosted session yesterday. I am more of a foot fetishist and was initially reluctant to visit a pro-domme for fear of pain. I was so deeply captivated by the beautiful feet of princess Yuki that I decided to take the plunge.

The session went way better than expected as i was made to worship the pretty and dainty feet of princess like the little puppy that I am. Princess started humiliating my little dick while I was showering and that set the tone for the session. I was also made to withhold from cumming by the vibrator used by princess on my tiny dick. Princess also made use of me as a pony and gave me several slaps on the face when I fumbled in a clumsy manner.

I will describe princess Yuki as a mean yet pretty and sweet looking domme. She is vulgar and is the kind I will yearn to be dominated by. The session ended with clothed face sitting and I was made to jerk off while princess was laughing away at my pathetic dick. I will definitely return for another session as Princess inflict more humiliation than actual pain which was what I had requested for prior to our session.

Analingusman
29-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Visiting Domme from Lasiora.

Mistress Nana from 1st to 3rd Oct
Mistress Ruiko on 5th and 6th Oct

Any bros here confirmed a session?

JoDo
30-09-2016, 02:42 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/local-mistress-providing-discplinary-sessions-for-sub-slaves/4447312

This poster has posted several times, I wonder if she is a pimp or she is offering the service herself.

Anyone has any experience with her?

mutalisk
30-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Looks like. Social escort service advertised by someone

silverug
30-09-2016, 05:42 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/local-mistress-providing-discplinary-sessions-for-sub-slaves/4447312

This poster has posted several times, I wonder if she is a pimp or she is offering the service herself.

Anyone has any experience with her?

From another ads posted by same user, confirms not from service provider herself ....but someone can still try for cheap thrills.... :)

Dear bros, i am providing a genuine escort service. My girls are genuine. friendly and polite. photos in ads are real. face pics provided to sincere genuine clients, my girls are able to conduct bdsm sessions. Footworship, trampling, goldenshower, humiliation, slave training, face sitting, massage, costume roleplay, bondage, ball busting, spanking, girlfriend experience. they are willing to cater to your fetish and fantasy. my girls provide a pleasent experience, can hold conversations. Are able to go on dates with you, movies, etc. Only outcalls to hotels. engaging our mistress or escorts will definately give you a wonderful and an unforgetable expereince.
Pls whatsap me at 94693615 for details.

JoDo
30-09-2016, 11:10 PM
From another ads posted by same user, confirms not from service provider herself ....but someone can still try for cheap thrills.... :)

Dear bros, i am providing a genuine escort service. My girls are genuine. friendly and polite. photos in ads are real. face pics provided to sincere genuine clients, my girls are able to conduct bdsm sessions. Footworship, trampling, goldenshower, humiliation, slave training, face sitting, massage, costume roleplay, bondage, ball busting, spanking, girlfriend experience. they are willing to cater to your fetish and fantasy. my girls provide a pleasent experience, can hold conversations. Are able to go on dates with you, movies, etc. Only outcalls to hotels. engaging our mistress or escorts will definately give you a wonderful and an unforgetable expereince.

Do you know how much they cost?

silverug
30-09-2016, 11:41 PM
Do you know how much they cost?

quoted 250 excl hotel....

jackson5
02-10-2016, 06:55 PM
hi, anyone have an-er wechat id ?
can PM me....

Phitenz
03-10-2016, 08:17 AM
hi, anyone have an-er wechat id ?
can PM me....

Sorry bro, she will not add people she does not know (she have made it very clear not to give out her Wechat ID to anyone). You can request from her in person.

Squiffy
03-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Mistress Sayako should be in town soon beginning this week . Can't wait to serve her :) .
Also I browse backpage and found this Mistress from Chicago looks very good to me .
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/touring-again-november-8-9-10th-blonde-goddess-most-mischievous-mistress/4410521

Any info or anyone serve her before ? Very tempting photos

She looks good. She is Summer Knight the Australian porn star.

Follow her here: https://twitter.com/summerknightxxx.

raygoat
04-10-2016, 12:09 PM
She looks good. She is Summer Knight the Australian porn star.

Follow her here: https://twitter.com/summerknightxxx.

Thanks bro, so she is an escort rather than dominatrix . Saw some bro post Japanese Mistress ruiko in Singapore . Wonder how to arrange session with her? Any ideas? Thinking of giving it a shot to experience Japanese Bdsm Mistress . 😁

JoDo
06-10-2016, 12:04 AM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=530660&highlight=sm+22899+29579

Just to check, is Ye Zi the same as An Er? Anyone has any experience with her?

Phitenz
06-10-2016, 09:39 AM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=530660&highlight=sm+22899+29579

Just to check, is Ye Zi the same as An Er? Anyone has any experience with her?

Nope.. different

JoDo
07-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Is she still in Singapore, anyone?

JoDo
07-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Does anyone know if Apple and Snow are the same person? And if they are still in Singapore, as well as Ye Zi?

yagamisg
08-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know if Apple and Snow are the same person? And if they are still in Singapore, as well as Ye Zi?

Apple and snow are the same person. Yezi went back long ago. Hope that help.

JoDo
08-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Yep. Thanks!

visarts
11-10-2016, 12:17 AM
Is there anyone here in Singapore that has offer good switch experience?

or a submissive that caters to specific needs, namely breast slapping and nipple twisting with no sexual contact.

My wife has decided to allow me to find elsewhere the things she does not want done to her :)

punishme
11-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Hi Bros , for anyone in KL , Malaysia, Bangkok Mistress Morgan is intending to visit with Mistress Cat and Mistress Gina . She can only visit if the response is good enough to justify the air fare and hotel accommodation so any bro in KL or visiting can arrange a session with her on her email or phone .
[email protected] or phone +66847703030.

joe889
12-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Hi,

Has anyone ever heard of an Indian Mistress Shaweena Veena, I chat with her in yahoo messenger, she claimed to have 4 years in experience in femdom line and has thus far, conducted sessions and femdom forums in SG & MY.

So if that is true,, I suppose some of people have heard of her.

Just checking.

bjoy
12-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Hi Guys Unable to contact Mistress Sayako anyone know what happened to her ? she was supposed to be here until 13th I guess

punishme
13-10-2016, 06:38 AM
Hi Bros , for anyone in KL , Malaysia, Bangkok Mistress Morgan is intending to visit with Mistress Cat and Mistress Gina . She can only visit if the response is good enough to justify the air fare and hotel accommodation so any bro in KL or visiting can arrange a session with her on her email or phone .
[email protected] or phone +66847703030.

Hi , they will arrive KL 13th October until 16th October and hotel Chinatown 2.
1 hr. for 1 or 2 Mistress is 7.500 Thai baht ( 895 MYR )
2 hr. is 8500 baht ( 1015 MYR ) and extra 1000 baht ( 120 MYR ) for B/S each Mistress.

myspankie
13-10-2016, 07:34 AM
Hi,

Has anyone ever heard of an Indian Mistress Shaweena Veena, I chat with her in yahoo messenger, she claimed to have 4 years in experience in femdom line and has thus far, conducted sessions and femdom forums in SG & MY.

So if that is true,, I suppose some of people have heard of her.

Just checking.

I heard of a 'so called' indian mistress who will fix appointment but once u reach the hotel lobby will ask u to transfer full /partial payment before meeting.. but no show or contact after that.. in other occasions he/she will ask for partial payment in advance.. all fraud. The real ones will not ask for any advance..

Maybe u should publish her details here so that others dont fall for the scam.

Dont waste your money bro!

Analingusman
13-10-2016, 10:58 AM
So did any lucky bros get to meet Mistress Nana or Mistress Ruiko from La Siora? Missed out on the latter, but had the luck to meet Mistress Nana for the second time.

I swear the La Siora ladies get better each time they meet and understand you more! My mind was blown.

Unlike you, I met the later first time and was equally impressed:)

joe889
13-10-2016, 05:40 PM
I heard of a 'so called' indian mistress who will fix appointment but once u reach the hotel lobby will ask u to transfer full /partial payment before meeting.. but no show or contact after that.. in other occasions he/she will ask for partial payment in advance.. all fraud. The real ones will not ask for any advance..

Maybe u should publish her details here so that others dont fall for the scam.

Dont waste your money bro!

Shaveena_27 (Yahoo messenger), I chat with her several times, each time more than 5 hours. She kept bragging about her previous femdom forums in SG & MY with more than hundred participants attending it. She also claimed to have her own employees consist of crews, admin staffs and general workers and when I asked how much is her tribute, She said RM2k + / hour which is ridiculously high even prominent mistresses in SG does not demand this much.

Its strange that nobody here has ever heard of her despite claiming that she had conducted numerous forums in SG.

punishme
14-10-2016, 05:58 AM
Hi , they will arrive KL 13th October until 16th October and hotel Chinatown 2.
1 hr. for 1 or 2 Mistress is 7.500 Thai baht ( 895 MYR )
2 hr. is 8500 baht ( 1015 MYR ) and extra 1000 baht ( 120 MYR ) for B/S each Mistress.

Mistress Cat and Gina are in KL now but unfortunately Mistress Morgan was not able to fly as her passport expires on 19th October and she says sorry for any disappointment .
Telephone contact is 011 3340 2326.

Selamai
14-10-2016, 11:45 AM
How do you guys meet up with the La Siora mistresses ?

Did you all sessioned before in Japan ? :O

raygoat
14-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Hi Guys Unable to contact Mistress Sayako anyone know what happened to her ? she was supposed to be here until 13th I guess

Bro, I watsapp with her two days ago and she telling she got session on Tuesday and Wednesday while day till 7pm . Then she stopped replying me. I thought maybe she was really worn out from the Long session or perhaps her phone card run out of credit . Any bro can clarify what happened ? ?

Regarding the la Siora visiting Japanese Mistress, seems I ask some question about how is their booking criteria and if there is any FR but sad to say many remains quiet after session instead of writing a FR to share . Sometimes I just wonder should I write FR or not after since not many willing to share here

raygoat
14-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Just a update , Mistress Sayako is back to New York . She just SMS me that she got a bad migraine that triggers vomiting and been send to ER . After she discharge she rush to airport and take a flight back . Hope she is ok . Actually suppose to meet her before she goes back but wish she is well and recovering .

myspankie
16-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Shaveena_27 (Yahoo messenger), I chat with her several times, each time more than 5 hours. She kept bragging about her previous femdom forums in SG & MY with more than hundred participants attending it. She also claimed to have her own employees consist of crews, admin staffs and general workers and when I asked how much is her tribute, She said RM2k + / hour which is ridiculously high even prominent mistresses in SG does not demand this much.

Its strange that nobody here has ever heard of her despite claiming that she had conducted numerous forums in SG.

I think she has different numbers to go around cheating...

myspankie
16-10-2016, 10:39 AM

I tried to make appointment with this one. But after agreeing to the meeting, the he ask for advance money transfer.. based on nature of chat can tell this one is one of those frauds

tomfin877
20-10-2016, 09:38 AM
anyone have any reports about mistress jane?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-jane-is-back-to-train-all-you-filthy-slaves/4484062

serf0000
20-10-2016, 02:39 PM

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-jane-is-back-to-train-all-you-filthy-slaves/4484062

you sure this is genuine?
She acted in Yapoos Market video....envy the slaves who ate her gold

lolita10935
20-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Shi is a very famous mistress in PRC, also makes sessions in Australia. Her charge in China is about 2000 RMB. Recently had a yapoo film in JP with another Chinese mistress. Seems she live in Australia.

As the price, never try before...

otherOne
20-10-2016, 07:19 PM

Hmm... Mistress Jane is a well known domme from AU(I think), but there's no way of knowing if this is authentic. It is possible that someone just took her pictures form her website and put up an ad.

HC_LOVER
20-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Hmm... Mistress Jane is a well known domme from AU(I think), but there's no way of knowing if this is authentic. It is possible that someone just took her pictures form her website and put up an ad.
The real Jane actually have very prominent tattoos on both her legs and arms. Just fxxx her off if it is a fake one.

poesl
20-10-2016, 07:45 PM
No one knows currently is there any Vietnamese domme in singapore??!

otherOne
20-10-2016, 08:19 PM
To bros who have had session with Goddess Xenia before, what duration would you recommend for someone who's thinking of having a session with her for the first time?

HC_LOVER
20-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Had confirmed with mistress Jane via wechat that she is not in Singapore at this moment. So she is a fake mistress Jane.

Schrodinger
21-10-2016, 08:25 AM
To bros who have had session with Goddess Xenia before, what duration would you recommend for someone who's thinking of having a session with her for the first time?

No hard and fast rule - depends on what you would like to do for that session. Eg. if it's feminization/crossdressing - probably best to go for 2 hours as it takes some time to do makeup. Then again, I know she has subs who would just play with her feet for two hours...

lolita10935
21-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Just have a good time with Mistress Xenia, cant stop sharing my experience:

Ms. Xenia is really a good lady. She is very talkative, can share you a lot experience in BDSM and Fetish. Also she has her principle but can help you to design what you like :D

Nice skin and feet, made me a great release. Plan to try another time:D

punishme
23-10-2016, 08:10 AM
For you guys in Bangkok Mistress Morgan is not working with bestbdsmmistressinbangkok anymore . She is devoting her time to her own dungeon thaifemdom.com . Can contact on [email protected] or phone +66847703030 , or of course her website .

tomfin877
23-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Had confirmed with mistress Jane via wechat that she is not in Singapore at this moment. So she is a fake mistress Jane.

thanks bro for the heads up

silverug
25-10-2016, 11:27 PM

Many scammers nowadays .... thanks!!

vinnievas
26-10-2016, 06:37 PM
For you guys in Bangkok Mistress Morgan is not working with bestbdsmmistressinbangkok anymore . She is devoting her time to her own dungeon thaifemdom.com . Can contact on [email protected] or phone +66847703030 , or of course her website .

Hi bro thanks for the info... Any latest news that mistress morgan visiting sg or my

tomfin877
27-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Many scammers nowadays .... thanks!!

haha these ppl think we are stupid, we are just kinky!

iphone1s
29-10-2016, 11:36 PM
I have a question :D

I understand that this tread is about pain, humiliation, hell fire and brimstone. What if, I mean what if, the torture is too much to bear and the sub dies. Would the Mistress or Master be guilty of murder? Manslaughter?

(Okay, when I mentioned "manslaughter", it sounds really punitive. heehee :D)

Selamai
30-10-2016, 11:20 AM
I have a question :D

I understand that this tread is about pain, humiliation, hell fire and brimstone. What if, I mean what if, the torture is too much to bear and the sub dies. Would the Mistress or Master be guilty of murder? Manslaughter?

(Okay, when I mentioned "manslaughter", it sounds really punitive. heehee :D)

I stumbled upon an article which has some relation to what you are asking..
link (http://www.asubmissivesjourney.com/bdsm_play_safe.html)

iphone1s
31-10-2016, 03:28 PM
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/british-bankers-defence-cites-sexual-disorder-in-hong-kong-double-murder-trial?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1477889131

Hmmm... so this"master" is trying something thats non-consenstual... an epitomic peak for the shades of grey?

punishme
03-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Hi bro thanks for the info... Any latest news that mistress morgan visiting sg or my

Hi Bro , I did ask her but she will not visit for the foreseeable future as the amount of custom does not justify the air fare and hotel accommodation .

Jackson1995
03-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Bro can share how to find Ms Xenia and what are the rates?

BenZint
05-11-2016, 09:42 AM
http://m.locanto.sg/west-region/ID_557345170/18-YEAR-OLD-CHINESE-MISSY-HERE-TO-HAVE-SOME-FUN-LOCAL-MISSY.html

Hi there, can anyone who has tried her before let me know if she's authentic or not? And how did the session go/what was it like? Thanks!

BenZint
05-11-2016, 09:45 AM
http://m.locanto.sg/west-region/ID_557345170/18-YEAR-OLD-CHINESE-MISSY-HERE-TO-HAVE-SOME-FUN-LOCAL-MISSY.html
Hey guys, can anyone who has tried her before let me know if she's authentic or not? And how did the session go? Thanks!

BenZint
05-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, can anyone who has tried before let me know if she's authentic or not? And how did the session go? Thanks!

Schrodinger
05-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Bro can share how to find Ms Xenia and what are the rates?

Here you go (contact her for rates):

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/sexy-goddess-xenia-for-bdsm-hosting-on-wednesday-02-11/4163631

silverug
07-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Mistress Cat and Gina are in KL now but unfortunately Mistress Morgan was not able to fly as her passport expires on 19th October and she says sorry for any disappointment .
Telephone contact is 011 3340 2326.

So, anyone care to leave an FR for their KL trips? How's Mistress Cat and Gina?
:cool:

d2pre
08-11-2016, 10:47 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-snow-domination-n-humiliation/4644672

Anyone tried? Is this legit?

otherOne
08-11-2016, 08:12 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-snow-domination-n-humiliation/4644672

Anyone tried? Is this legit?

This one has been around for several years, can search mistress snow in this thread for FR.

Any bros know which area she is from, can PM me? :D

otherOne
09-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Anyone have FR or info about Mistress Belle? :

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-belle-hosting-on-8-nov-tues/4631867

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-belle/4618452

bottlecapD
09-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Bros am back to spore after a long business trip and will like to share my last session with mistress belle yesterday.

I was stunned upon meeting mistress belle at the lift lobby as she was both gorgeous and sexiness mixed into one body. Throughout the session, she was playful,enticing and yet sensual at the same time. The session started with foot worship followed by dildo sucking. I shall not divulge much details of the session so the rest can find out what is in store for themselves. I was brought back and fro from heaven to hell with her torture and Mistress belle is definitely a gem and a stunningly beautiful one to add =)

Mcwoof00
10-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Bros am back to spore after a long business trip and will like to share my last session with mistress belle yesterday.

I was stunned upon meeting mistress belle at the lift lobby as she was both gorgeous and sexiness mixed into one body. Throughout the session, she was playful,enticing and yet sensual at the same time. The session started with foot worship followed by dildo sucking. I shall not divulge much details of the session so the rest can find out what is in store for themselves. I was brought back and fro from heaven to hell with her torture and Mistress belle is definitely a gem and a stunningly beautiful one to add =)

u mean the new local gem belle?

doctor sex
12-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Out of nowhere this Mistress appears on backpage
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/worship-my-sexy-feet-i-am-here-mistress-anita/4680312
Anyone heard of her before?

Schrodinger
12-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Out of nowhere this Mistress appears on backpage
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/worship-my-sexy-feet-i-am-here-mistress-anita/4680312
Anyone heard of her before?

Did a quick google and the pics belong to a dancer called Reya Sunshine:

http://picbear.com/reya__sunshine

And the phone number is the same as an escort with different pics:

http://kualalumpur.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-independent-georgina/4738717
https://www.adultlook.com/p/1805660

So, proceed at own risk :p

Selamai
13-11-2016, 12:46 AM
Sessioned with Mitao recently, and I've to say that my session was a little underwhelming. Not to say that she isn't good, but we just don't have the chemistry.

For her charges, I would have expected more as well.

tomfin877
13-11-2016, 08:06 AM

http://kualalumpur.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-independent-georgina/4738717

i msged her, she quoted $600... i think fake lah.. her ad looks like its been cut and pasted... not 100% though

BobDolly
13-11-2016, 06:14 PM

Thank you bro Shrodinger. What's with these scammers asking crazy fares and then bait-switching?

tamago09
14-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Sessioned with Mitao recently, and I've to say that my session was a little underwhelming. Not to say that she isn't good, but we just don't have the chemistry.

For her charges, I would have expected more as well.

Mind sharing how much she charged?
She quoted me $5k :eek:

Thought she was trying to decline me, so I told her that was way beyond my budget, and to pass on meeting her.
She replied to ask how much can I pay instead:rolleyes:

Not sure what she was trying to do honestly.

choctest
14-11-2016, 12:34 PM

Thought she was trying to decline me, so I told her that was way beyond my budget, and to pass on meeting her.

Maybe she meant 500 not 5000.

haopapa
14-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Hi, anyone knows if there is any mistress who is good at humiliation play? Like forcing you to crossdress, verbal humiliation, etc.?

Subleo
14-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Hi, anyone knows if there is any mistress who is good at humiliation play? Like forcing you to crossdress, verbal humiliation, etc.?

Try Mistress Yuki.

JohnnySmith
14-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Anyone got review and ratings for Mistress Yuki?

haopapa
14-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Try Mistress Yuki.

Have you tried before? How was it?

Phitenz
16-11-2016, 11:03 AM

An Er has uniforms that you can use... e.g. maid uniform, G-string... and not to mention, she has lots and lots of toys in her box of treasures! enough to be humiliated for a whole hour! :D am sure many bros here would agree that she can also be very verbal too!

Selamai
16-11-2016, 11:24 PM

As what another poster mentioned, I believe she made a typo error. She charges $500/1.5hr.

mr003
17-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Anyone got review for domme Kountess Von Kink?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/100-british-dominatrix-fetish-queen-and-kink-nurse-of-hongkong-and-london-back-29th-nov-7th-dec/4709052

mr003
17-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Anyone got review for domme kountess von kink?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/100-british-dominatrix-fetish-queen-and-kink-nurse-of-hongkong-and-london-back-29th-nov-7th-dec/4709052

saly3r
17-11-2016, 01:14 PM
An Er has uniforms that you can use... e.g. maid uniform, G-string... and not to mention, she has lots and lots of toys in her box of treasures! enough to be humiliated for a whole hour! :D am sure many bros here would agree that she can also be very verbal too!

Can re link her ?

lancerex
17-11-2016, 02:01 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-belle-is-hosting-this-friday-18-11/4710882
Mistress belle looks good , local dom $250/h anyone tried ?

Phitenz
17-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Can re link her ?

http://mygongzhuwang.com/aner/
http://www.$$$$.com/?product-359.html

punishme
17-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Hi Bros you lucky guys, I see Mistress June and Mistress Nikki from Thaigoddessx , Bangkok will make a visit to Singapore again on 28th November to 6th December . Be sure to contact June at www.thaigoddessx.com to arrange your session .

silverug
17-11-2016, 09:45 PM
There were some past info on her
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13843371&postcount=9066

Anyone got review for domme kountess von kink?

sequence79
17-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Can anyone give a review of mistress belle? more interested in how she looks. thanks

JoDo
18-11-2016, 01:34 AM
Anyone tried her? https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=623461

JoDo
18-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Is Linda still around? http://www.$$$$.com/?product-813-index.html

JoDo
18-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Not sure if this has been discussed before. The same number on 2 different websites. Anyone has experience with her? How was it?

http://www.$$$$.com/?product-813-index.html

https://sggem.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/ada-massage-fj/

lancerex
19-11-2016, 03:43 AM
Can anyone give a review of mistress belle? more interested in how she looks. thanks

Check out her wechat , may pictures , she have slot for tmr

JoDo
24-11-2016, 09:05 AM
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-singapore/mistress-jane?q%5Blisting_fetishes_fetish_id_in%5D%5B%5D=18

Anyone has tried her out? She looks very similar to the other Jane on backpage.com. Are they the same people?

choctest
24-11-2016, 09:52 AM
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-singapore/mistress-jane?q%5Blisting_fetishes_fetish_id_in%5D%5B%5D=18

Anyone has tried her out? She looks very similar to the other Jane on backpage.com. Are they the same people?

Just check their numbers

tomatofry
25-11-2016, 12:24 PM
i had a session with Mistress Tian once. i guess in 2014 i had the option of a double domme session, but did not opt for it as the second lady was dressed in normal clothes and were not much attractive. but that doesnt matter. why i turned down the offer was because her toes were unpainted and uncared for. not that great feet. so assumed it will be a waste of money.

however mistress Tian was surprising. it was my first session with an asian and also the fact that it was not my hotel room but HER apartment, i was a little nervous. i opted for the 1hr session and it went really well.

she was generous with her face slaps. i do not speak chinese but i do not need to as we both communicated well with sign language. she do not speak english as well.

her feet were good. above average and were painted in a nice deep shade of red. the heels were amazing as well.
i could not afford marks during that time so i asked her to go ahead mostly with faceslapping. she sat on my face wearing her panty...just for a few seconds .

mostly it was yelling at me in chinese, slapping my face. kissing and worshipping her feet while she lie down on the bed. i didnt want my pictures taken in the wrong postion so i was tensed and nervous as she always wanted to keep fiddling with her phone. she also kept getting messages after messages and it kinda spoiled the session.

she caned my soles upon request with a riding crop and the heart shaped face of the riding crop tip broke during one of the strokes as it hit my sole. not that painful, but was horny. i rubbed myself as she rained slaps ... so that was the end of the session. wiped myself and the mess clean thanked her and kissed her feet before walking out of the door.

oh one more thing happened in between. she rode me like a horse and made me strut into the next room where the opther lady sat on the bed and watched. i was in the subspace that i went to her with praying hands asking permission to touch her feet, but she declined. i tried to kiss her feet but she took her feet away, so i kissed her rubber slippers. it was just a random act but that act of submission was intense.

i have visited snow a number of times.. will write about them later. recent visit was end of sept 2016

yagamisg
25-11-2016, 04:47 PM
i had a session with Mistress Tian once. i guess in 2014 i had the option of a double domme session, but did not opt for it as the second lady was dressed in normal clothes and were not much attractive. but that doesnt matter. why i turned down the offer was because her toes were unpainted and uncared for. not that great feet. so assumed it will be a waste of money.

however mistress Tian was surprising. it was my first session with an asian and also the fact that it was not my hotel room but HER apartment, i was a little nervous. i opted for the 1hr session and it went really well.

she was generous with her face slaps. i do not speak chinese but i do not need to as we both communicated well with sign language. she do not speak english as well.

her feet were good. above average and were painted in a nice deep shade of red. the heels were amazing as well.
i could not afford marks during that time so i asked her to go ahead mostly with faceslapping. she sat on my face wearing her panty...just for a few seconds .

mostly it was yelling at me in chinese, slapping my face. kissing and worshipping her feet while she lie down on the bed. i didnt want my pictures taken in the wrong postion so i was tensed and nervous as she always wanted to keep fiddling with her phone. she also kept getting messages after messages and it kinda spoiled the session.

she caned my soles upon request with a riding crop and the heart shaped face of the riding crop tip broke during one of the strokes as it hit my sole. not that painful, but was horny. i rubbed myself as she rained slaps ... so that was the end of the session. wiped myself and the mess clean thanked her and kissed her feet before walking out of the door.

oh one more thing happened in between. she rode me like a horse and made me strut into the next room where the opther lady sat on the bed and watched. i was in the subspace that i went to her with praying hands asking permission to touch her feet, but she declined. i tried to kiss her feet but she took her feet away, so i kissed her rubber slippers. it was just a random act but that act of submission was intense.

i have visited snow a number of times.. will write about them later. recent visit was end of sept 2016

Nice.... Indeed mistress tian is good and her feet is one of the best for prc. Waiting for ur fr for snow. Long time nv find her alr.

d2pre
26-11-2016, 11:48 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-snow-femdom-domination/4211746

Mistress snow still in SG? any bro visit her recently? (last 3mths etc)

silverug
27-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Sessioned with Mistress Cat from BKK in recent time. She's young and pretty ...
I've opted for an outcall, she arrived a bit late...but my time was flexible...considering that I've given her quite a short notice, so, I waited for her ...

First impression when I met her....wow....session was good and fun. She always smiles and keep eye contact throughout the session. She's definitely not a time watcher ... from my point of view, she's natural when comes to Domming ....

Mcwoof00
28-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Can re link her ? i contributed quite a no of uniforms and toys lol

choctest
28-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Sessioned with Mistress Cat from BKK in recent time. She's young and pretty ...
I've opted for an outcall, she arrived a bit late...but my time was flexible...considering that I've given her quite a short notice, so, I waited for her ...

First impression when I met her....wow....session was good and fun. She always smiles and keep eye contact throughout the session. She's definitely not a time watcher ... from my point of view, she's natural when comes to Domming ....

Can share the link or contact? Thx!

silverug
28-11-2016, 09:28 PM
Can share the link or contact? Thx!

In the contact page, She's the red haired Domme ...

http://thaifemdom.com/

Arturqq
29-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Порно бдсм смотреть онлайн бесплатно http://suj.im/scenes/browse?genre_id=26

iphone1s
01-12-2016, 08:08 PM
http://ebx.sh/2gYhIVq

Anyone tried the service before? :D

silverug
01-12-2016, 09:40 PM
http://ebx.sh/2gYhIVq

Anyone tried the service before? :D

Offences committed years back, mostly Viet...

BenZint
04-12-2016, 10:06 AM
http://m.locanto.sg/west-region/ID_557343895/18-Years-Old-Chinese-Missy-here-to-have-some-fun.html

Hey guys was wondering if anyone has ever tried her before. How is she? Is she authentic/legit?

Selamai
05-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Recently sessioned with Nana of La Siora when I visited Tokyo.

Her teasing was out of this world :p

divinewind
05-12-2016, 11:52 AM

naughtyboyboy93
05-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Anybody can reccomend a local Dom that is good at spanking/caning punishment and can play the strict teacher role well?

Thanks

Bataille
06-12-2016, 08:56 AM
http://m.locanto.sg/west-region/ID_557343895/18-Years-Old-Chinese-Missy-here-to-have-some-fun.html

Hey guys was wondering if anyone has ever tried her before. How is she? Is she authentic/legit?

Please try her out and post a review. It sounds like an interesting service.

choctest
06-12-2016, 06:48 PM
Please try her out and post a review. It sounds like an interesting service.

Lol isn't the ad ages ago?

mr003
08-12-2016, 08:05 PM
I would like to share a review of session with mistress jane.

mr003
08-12-2016, 10:30 PM
I never had session with true mistress before and today I was very lucky to have a session with Asian mistress Jane!

And Just want to share some review of session with Asian Mistress Jane! A true professional dominant mistress.She was very beautiful,sexy,gorgeous and have a nice skin and feet!and the tattoos was very beautiful too!

I was nervous at first,mistresses Jane was very skillful make me feel comfortable during the session! I'm really enjoying worship mistress feet.and try also a very light penis torture,and also some whipping.that was pain and pleasure.

Below feet of mistress Jane I found the feeling of being a slave. It's was truly memorable. This is the best session in my life!

Thank you mistress Jane!
谢谢简公主女王!

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/asian-mistress-jane-is-visiting-singapore-now/4914187

PeterPan44
09-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Sounds good but if she insists on deposits and advance payment, She won't get much business here in Singapore.
I beg to differ. She has an ELITE clientele all over the world. I've seen her in NYC, London, and now Singapore. The session was shibari. Chastity application, and gs. First of all, she is extremely gorgeous. She stands at 5'9". Her skills are top rate. I have no problem sending a deposit or airfare to her. She is the highest profile Indian Dominatrix in the world:)
I think maybe you should stick to not so well known locals.

PeterPan44
09-12-2016, 06:07 AM
In MHO, Mistress Cyber ( NYC/ Mumbai) was spectacular. She stands 5'9" and gorgeous. Our session was shibari, chastity application, ad gs. She was extremely bossy and dominant. She has a reputation all over the world.I last saw her in London. I have no problem providing a session deposit for her:)

midlet2013
10-12-2016, 12:45 PM
In MHO, Mistress Cyber ( NYC/ Mumbai) was spectacular. She stands 5'9" and gorgeous. Our session was shibari, chastity application, ad gs. She was extremely bossy and dominant. She has a reputation all over the world.I last saw her in London. I have no problem providing a session deposit for her:)

Is she coming to Singapore

doctor sex
11-12-2016, 09:22 AM
I beg to differ. She has an ELITE clientele all over the world. I've seen her in NYC, London, and now Singapore. The session was shibari. Chastity application, and gs. First of all, she is extremely gorgeous. She stands at 5'9". Her skills are top rate. I have no problem sending a deposit or airfare to her. She is the highest profile Indian Dominatrix in the world:)
I think maybe you should stick to not so well known locals.

A very bad attempt at a hard sell

poesl
11-12-2016, 05:44 PM
I never had session with true mistress before and today I was very lucky to have a session with Asian mistress Jane!

And Just want to share some review of session with Asian Mistress Jane! A true professional dominant mistress.She was very beautiful,sexy,gorgeous and have a nice skin and feet!and the tattoos was very beautiful too!

I was nervous at first,mistresses Jane was very skillful make me feel comfortable during the session! I'm really enjoying worship mistress feet.and try also a very light penis torture,and also some whipping.that was pain and pleasure.

Below feet of mistress Jane I found the feeling of being a slave. It's was truly memorable. This is the best session in my life!

Thank you mistress Jane!
谢谢简公主女王!

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/asian-mistress-jane-is-visiting-singapore-now/4914187

She charge how much per hour in Singapore??!

mr003
11-12-2016, 08:45 PM
She charge how much per hour in Singapore??!

You can just discuss with mistress,charges depend on what services you ask for.

Kent7865
12-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Anybody can reccomend a local Dom that is good at spanking/caning punishment and can play the strict teacher role well?

Thanks
Mistress Luna ( local mistress )

naughtyboyboy93
13-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Mistress Luna ( local mistress )

She still active? Seems like long time never hear anything from her.. anyway what did you try with her?

Kent7865
13-12-2016, 02:59 PM
She still active? Seems like long time never hear anything from her.. anyway what did you try with her?. You may go to her website mistresslunasg.com , she was still active last few months.

Kent7865
13-12-2016, 03:05 PM
She still active? Seems like long time never hear anything from her.. anyway what did you try with her?
You may go to her website misstresslunasg.com...

FootboyD
17-12-2016, 08:32 AM
Two questions to all the hardcore Footboys out there. Have you guys sessioned with Mistress Devina Posh in Bkk yet. In my opinion, the best I´ve had in years. But be careful what you wish for.

2. I am looking for hardcore foot gagging. Any recommendations? Which Mistress in SEA is the best for that kinda Thing. Merciless and doesn´t stop no matter what.

There are a few vids out there. One is with Mistress Fire, another one with Devina. Enjoy.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph55a16ae1db7c5
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57302943cba1a
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57302ba159f22

FootboyD
17-12-2016, 08:34 AM
I´m the guy in the Clips btw. More to come.

silverug
17-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Nice vids both are great Mistresses. not sure due to space limitation that you have....I would suggest to slightly zoom out the view, so, more of the Mistress can be seen.

Two questions to all the hardcore Footboys out there. Have you guys sessioned with Mistress Devina Posh in Bkk yet. In my opinion, the best I´ve had in years. But be careful what you wish for.

2. I am looking for hardcore foot gagging. Any recommendations? Which Mistress in SEA is the best for that kinda Thing. Merciless and doesn´t stop no matter what.

There are a few vids out there. One is with Mistress Fire, another one with Devina. Enjoy.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph55a16ae1db7c5
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57302943cba1a
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57302ba159f22

FootboyD
17-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Oh yeah I got like 200 more Clips. Some of them look very professional.

Any hardcore foot Mistresses out there? Like I said Devina Posh from the Philippines and Domina Fire were the best I´ve had so far.

d2pre
17-12-2016, 10:14 AM
very good video. u use phone cam to record ? :D